TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
WINTER SESSION 2022
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 244
74. TODAY IN HISTORY—TUESDAY, MARCH 15, 2022:
President Andrew Jackson; U.S. Supreme Court Justices Philip Pendleton Barbour and Ruth Bader Ginsburg; U.S. Attorney General James C. McReynolds; U.S. Interior Secretaries John Barton Payne, Harold L. Ickes, and Debra Haaland; U.S. Transportation Secretary Federico Pena, the Beach Boys featuring Mike Love, the Grateful Dead featuring Phil Lesh, Sly and the Family Stone featuring Sly Stone, Toto featuring Mike Porcaro, Twisted Sister featuring Dee Snider, and WAR featuring Howard E. Scott:
- 44 B.C.: On this date in history, the Ides of March, a group of Roman nobles—including Marcus Junius Brutus, Decimus Junius Brutus, and Gaius Cassius Longinus—assassinated the dictator, Julius Caesar on the Ides of March in the Forum in Rome.
- 931 Thursday: The 125th Roman Catholic Pope John XI picked up his Holy Cross on this date and would guide his flock until December 01, 935.
- 1360 Saturday: A French invasion army lands on the southeastern coast of Britain and conquers the city of Winchell.
- 1391 Tuesday: An anti-Semitic monk stirs up the anger of the citizens of Seville to attack the city’s Jewish population.
- 1493 Wednesday: Concluding his first visit to the New World, Christopher Columbus arrived at his home port in Spain.
- 1744 Saturday: French King Louis XV declares war on Great Britain.
- 1767 Saturday: Andrew Jackson, the seventh president of the United States, was born in Waxhaw, South Carolina, on this date.
- 1781 Wednesday: During the American Revolution, the Battle of Guilford Courthouse took place in North Carolina. 1,900 soldiers under the command of British General Lord Cornwallis defeated an American force of 4,400.
- 1812 Sunday: On the Russian River in California, Russians build their first California settlement.
- 1820 Wednesday: On this date, Maine became the 23rd state of the Union.
- 1836 Tuesday: The 25th United States Supreme Court Associate Justice Philip Pendleton Barbour assumed office on this date. President Andrew Jackson nominated his fellow Democratic-Republican and then Democrat to fill the seat of Associate Justice Gabriel Duvall. Barbour sat on the court from today until February 25, 1841.
- 1867 Friday: Michigan becomes the first state to put a tax on property; it does so to support a university.
- 1874 Sunday: In Hollidaysburg, Pennsylvania, future 32nd U.S. Interior Secretary Harold L. Ickes is born. A future Democrat, Secretary Ickes would serve under President Franklin Delano Roosevelt and then President Harry S. Truman from March 04, 1933, to February 15, 1946.
- 1875 Monday: The Roman Catholic Archbishop of New York, John McCloskey, became the first American cardinal on this date.
- 1892 Tuesday: Inventor Jesse W. Reno patents the first escalator.
- 1907 Friday: Finland becomes the first European nation to give women the right to vote.
- 1912 Friday: Pitcher Cy Young retires from professional baseball with 511 wins.
- 1913 Saturday: President Woodrow Wilson met with approximately 100 reporters in what became the first presidential press conference. Meanwhile, the 48th Attorney General of the United States James C. McReynolds assumed his post on this date. A Democrat, he served under President Woodrow Wilson from today until August 29, 1914, and then moved up to the U.S. Supreme Court.
- 1916 Wednesday: Under General John J. “Blackjack” Pershing, 10,000 American troops invade Mexico to hunt down and capture or kill Mexican bandit, Pancho Villa.
- 1917 Thursday: Nicholas II, the last Russian Czar, says that he will abdicate his throne and nominates his brother, Grand Duke Michael to succeed him.
- 1919 Saturday: Members of the American Expeditionary Force from World War I convened in Paris for a three-day meeting to establish the American Legion.
- 1920 Monday: The 27th U.S. Secretary of the Interior John Barton Payne assumed office on this date. A Democrat, he served under President Woodrow Wilson from March 15, 1920, until March 04, 1921.
- 1928 Thursday: IL Duce, Benito Mussolini, modifies the nation’s electoral system, depriving the people of the right to choose between candidates.
- 1933 Wednesday: Future 107th U.S. Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg is born in Brooklyn, New York, on this date.
- 1934 Thursday: The U.S. Information Service opens.
- 1935 Friday: Nazi Minister of Propaganda Joseph Goebbels—someone whom the Democrats idolize—banned four Berlin newspapers on this date.
- 1937 Monday: In Raleigh, North Carolina, the first state contraceptive clinic opens for business. Meanwhile in Chicago, the first blood bank to preserve blood for transfusion by refrigeration underwent establishment at the Cook County Hospital.
- 1938 Tuesday: An American company drilling for water in Saudi Arabia discovers oil.
- 1940 Friday: Reichsmarshall Hermann Goering says that ‘between 100-200 church bells are enough for Germany, smelt the rest.’ Meanwhile, the government of Finland quickly ratifies the surrender treaty with Moscow so as to stop further Soviet aggressions against their country. Elsewhere, Phil Lesh, future bassist, and vocalist with the Grateful Dead[i] is born in Berkeley, California, on this date.
- 1941 Saturday: Future vocalist with the Beach Boys[ii]—Mike Love—is born in Los
Angeles, California, on this date.
- 1943 Monday: During World War II, the final Nazi offensive on the Eastern Front begins as Axis forces move against the Russian city of Kharkov drives the Red Army temporarily out of the city. Elsewhere, in the United States, future leader of the funk-rock band, Sly and the Family Stone[iii]—Sly Stone—is born in Denton, Texas, on this date.
- 1944 Wednesday: During World War II, Allied bombers again raided Italy’s Monte Casino, held by the German paratroopers. Every time the bombers appear overhead, the Germans go underground and wait out the bombing only to reappear and begin raining hell down on Allied troops on the slopes below.
- 1945 Thursday: Billboard publishes its first album chart with the King Cole Trio being its ‘No. 1.’
- 1946 Friday: British Prime Minister Clement Attlee agrees with India’s right to independence. Meanwhile, Howard Scott, future guitarist/vocalist with the L.A. funk band, War[iv], was born in San Pedro, California.
- 1947 Saturday: The U.S. Navy appoints John Lee as the first black commissioned officer in the ranks. Meanwhile, Stomu Yamashta, music composer, was born in Japan. Elsewhere, in Laredo, Texas, future 12th U.S. Transportation Secretary Federico Pena is born. A future Democrat, Secretary Pena would serve under President Bill Clinton from January 21, 1993, to February 14, 1997. Finally, famed blues guitarist, Ry Cooder[v], was born in Louisiana.
- 1954 Monday: The “CBS Morning Show” premieres with Walter Cronkite and Jack Paar.
- 1954 Monday A: The Battle for Dien Bien Phu enters its third day with the communists already in control of some of the outlying French infantry posts from the night before. The plan to take Gabrielle will follow the same course as the one used to take several of the Béatrice infantry posts. Dig trenches as closely as possible to the barbed wire protecting the French Union troops following a heavy barrage of several hours, blow the wire, and overrun the defenders. The Algerian and French troops defending the position are prepared for them. The firebase at Claudine was prepared to drop artillery fire on the People’s Army in support of their colleagues at Gabrielle so Viet Minh forces would have to assault that position, too.
- 1955 Tuesday: The U.S. Air Force unveils a self-guided missile. Elsewhere, in New York City, future rock vocalist with the band, Twisted Sister- Dee Snider- is born on this date.
- 1956 Thursday: The Lerner and Loewe musical play, “My Fair Lady,” based on Bernard Shaw’s “Pygmalion,” opened on Broadway.
- 1957 Friday: Britain becomes the third nation to explode a nuclear bomb.
- 1961 Wednesday: South Africa withdraws from the British Commonwealth
- 1962 Thursday: A chartered Flying Tiger Line airplane carrying 107 people, most of them army personnel, disappeared while on route from Guam to the Philippines.
- 1964 Sunday: Actress Elizabeth Taylor married actor Richard Burton in Montreal; it was her fifth marriage and his second. Meanwhile, President Lyndon Baines Johnson asks Congress for a ‘war on poverty.’
- 1966 Tuesday: Following police abuse in a traffic stop in the Watts section of Los Angeles, California, race riots erupt that would last for a period.
- 1968 Friday: The U.S. Mint stops buying and selling gold.
- 1970 Sunday: Expo ’70, promoting “Progress and Harmony for Mankind,” opened in Osaka, Japan.
- 1975 Saturday: Greek shipping magnate Aristotle Onassis died near Paris at age 69.
- 1977 Tuesday: The U.S. House of Representatives began a 90-day closed-circuit test to determine the feasibility to show its sessions on television. Elsewhere, “Eight is Enough” premieres on ABC-TV.
- 1985 Friday: In Winchester, Nevada, at the world-famous Riviera, the ‘Easton Assassin,’ aka Larry Holmes improved his record to 47-0 and retained the IBF and The Ring magazine heavyweight boxing titles of the world. At the 2:58 minute mark of the 10th round of their scheduled 15-round heavyweight title bout, Holmes scores a TKO against his opponent David Bey to retain the titles. As for Bey, aka “Hand Grenade,” his record went to 14-1 with his first loss. Also on the fight card, heavyweight slugger, James “Bonecrusher” Smith lost a unanimous 10-round decision to Tony “TNT” Tubbs to put his record to 14-3 while that of Tubbs went to 20-0.
- 1985 Friday A: Elsewhere, the first Internet domain name, symbolics.com was registered by the Symbolics Computer Corporation of Massachusetts. Finally, in Brazil, a new government undergoes installation, which ends two decades of military rule.
- 1988 Tuesday: The NFL’s St. Louis Cardinals officially moves its franchise to Phoenix, Arizona.
- 1989 Wednesday: The U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs became the 14th department in the president’s Cabinet.
- 1990 Thursday: The Ford Motor Company introduced the Explorer on this date. Elsewhere, Mikhail Gorbachev became the first executive president of the Soviet Union via election.
- 1991 Friday: Four police officers in Los Angeles, California, are officially charged for their part in the beating of erstwhile, drunken motorist, Rodney King.
- 1998 Sunday: CBS’ “60 Minutes” aired an interview with former White House employee Kathleen Willey, who said corndog President William “Bill” Clinton, Democrat, had made unwelcomed and unwanted sexual advances on her in the Oval Office in 1993, a charge President Clinton denied.
- 1999 Monday: Pluto again becomes the outermost planet of the Solar System. Elsewhere, an Amtrak train slammed into a steel-filled truck at a crossing in Bourbonnais, Illinois, killing 11 people.
- 2002 Friday: For his role in the 1988 bombing of Pan Am Flight 103 over Lockerbie, Scotland, Libyan Abdel Baset Ali Mohmed Al-Megrahi commences his life sentence in a Scottish prison. Elsewhere, Burger King commenced selling the first ‘veggie-burger’ on any fast-food operation’s menu.
- 2003 Saturday: In Gulfport, Mississippi, in his final professional match, heavyweight boxer ‘Terrible Tim’ Witherspoon loses a 10-round split decision to Brian Nix. This put his record to 55-13-1.
- 2004 Monday: Ten days after being convicted in a stock scandal, Martha Stewart resigned from the board of Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. Stewart rejoined the board in September 2011. Elsewhere, ousted Haitian President Jean-Bertrand Aristide returned to the Caribbean from African exile after winning temporary asylum in Jamaica. Finally, a drive-by shooting in Mosul, Iraq, killed four U.S. missionaries working for the Richmond, Virginia-based Southern Baptist International Mission Board.
- 2005 Tuesday: Former WorldCom chief Bernard Ebbers was convicted in New York of engineering the largest corporate fraud in U.S. history. He later received a prison term of 25 years in prison.
- 2009 Sunday: A chorus of outrage on Capitol Hill greeted news that some $165 million in executive bonuses were being paid by bailed-out insurance giant American International Group.
- 2010 Monday: According to the Israeli ambassador to the U.S., Michael Oren, relations between his country and the U.S. are at their worst in 35 years.
- 2011 Tuesday: Leaders at the G8 pass the responsibility for military intervention in Libya onto the United Nations Security Council.
- 2012 Thursday: China’s Premier Wen Jiabao blames the Dalai Lama for ongoing self-immolations by Tibet’s monks. Meanwhile, Venezuelan thug-dictator, Hugo Chavez, returns home from Cuba from a three-week cancer surgery recovery.
- 2013 Friday: Lazarus Project scientists reveal that they successfully recovered frozen tissue from the 1970’s and rejuvenated the cells of Rheobatrachus silus, a species of frog that has been extinct since 1983.
- 2014 Saturday: The People’s Bank of China widens its trading band for the yuan against the U.S. dollar to within 2% of the determined daily midpoint, moving the currency toward market-based valuation.
- 2015 Sunday: In Los Angeles, California, Mike Porcaro- bassist with the rock band, Toto from 1982 to 2007- died at age 59 from the effects of Lou Gehrig’s disease.
- 2016 Tuesday: Pope Francis announces that Mother Theresa will be canonized on September 04, 2016. Meanwhile, Iraqi intelligence officials announce that Omar the Chechen, a scumbag upon whom the United States placed a $5 million bounty, was killed from wounds he suffered in a U.S. airstrike on March 4. ISIS doesn’t admit to his death.
- 2017 Wednesday: Flipping Disney refuses to cut gay scene in “Beauty and the Beast” in Malaysia as requested and rather than do what the censors requested, the company yanks the film from the country. Wow. Meanwhile, a judge in Hawaii blocks President Donald J. Trump’s Muslim ban.
- 2018 Thursday: Famed Toys R Us announces it’s going to close its stores across the country as the company plans to file for bankruptcy protections.
- 2019 Friday: In Christchurch, New Zealand, a ‘right-wing’ gunman attacks two mosques, killing 51 and wounding another 50. Meanwhile, thanks to Hitler Jugend-like Swedish ‘climate activist’ Greta Thunberg, schoolchildren around the world walk out of schools in protests of climate change. Another wow. Somebody get this girl some help.
- 2020 Sunday: The Chinese-engineered Wuhan Virus continues causing mass panic around the world as food service establishments begin shuttering their doors in many cities around the world. Meanwhile, people continue swamping stores, buying everything off store shelves and leaving them empty for loads of others. As of today, these are the facts: around the planet (of course, we have no clue as to what is occurring in China), there are 156,400 confirmed cases. That’s right, 156,400 confirmed cases with 5,833 confirmed deaths. As for those who have recovered, there are 73,968 confirmed recoveries. In the United States, so far, ONLY 40 people have died from China’s Wuhan Virus. Elsewhere, former Vice President Joe Biden and Marxist Senator Bernie Sanders debated one another on CNN with no crowd in the room. What a snooze fest. Two cantankerous old WHITE men bashing one another for their poor records. Tom Perez: listen, YOU POS, put Tulsi Gabbard in the debates, they might draw far better crowds than the crap you are running now. Just saying.
- 2021 Monday: DAY 55 of the Biden Regime- today is a busy flipping day, folks. Stacey Abrams- failed gubernatorial candidate in Georgia and an engineer of the election fraud in the Peach State in 2020 is encouraging the U.S. Senate to throw the filibuster rule onto the dung heap of history so the Senate can ramrod H.R. 1[vi] through to fruition like a Chi-Com doctor ramming an anal swab up the nether regions of a U.S. diplomat arriving in the People’s Republic of China. H.R. 1 and the subsequent Senate equivalent would forever alter the way Americans vote; however, it would be entirely unconstitutional so everything would fall atop the shoulders of Chief Justice John Roberts of the Supreme Court. Would he uphold the Constitution or would he, too, throw it atop the trash heap?
- 2021 Monday A: The Nigerian government reports that clashes with Boko Haram or a spin-off Islamist group has led to the loss of at least 30 soldiers. In other foreign news, Kosovo announces that it is moving its embassy in Israel to Jerusalem in accordance with its signing of a peace deal negotiated by the Trump administration. Speaking of this momentous occasion, Jared Kushner expresses hope that the ‘Biden administration’ won’t throw the previous administration’s foreign policy successes- most notably the Abraham Accords- onto the garbage pile.
- 2021 Monday B: The United States Marine Corps apologizes for saying hateful things about Tucker Carlson of the Fox News Channel. Mr. Carlson had expressed incredulity that the most important things in which, the U.S. military in general and the United States Marine Corps in particular would concern themselves with, i.e., WOKE POLITICS such as sex changes and flight suits for pregnant pilots and the USMC responded with hate speech. What has happened to the U.S. military? Oh, the leadership are ALL Obama generals and admirals. NO wonder Democrats want to continue fighting permanent wars with trannys and gays. Wow.
- 2021 Monday C: Communist China says things are going so well with their economy that they are going to pull their lab-engineered COVID-19 relief stimulus from their public. Their economy is the ONLY one in the world on a trajectory straight up following the pandemic trashing the world. As if this wasn’t planned. Speaking of the Chi-Coms, Cornell University professors are at odds with one another over ending Chi-Com programs on campus, programs that allow Beijing to sow propaganda (as well as BIG BUCKS) on students and faculty alike. Leftists hate to give up sources of enrichment for selling out their country.
- 2021 Monday D: The White House is on the road this week as Joe Biden and Dr. Jill and Kooky Kamala and her husband seek to inform the American people of all the GREAT THINGS the $1.9 trillion COVID-19 ‘Relief’ bill is going to bestow upon them, even though the bulk of the ‘relief funds’ won’t be spent until 2024-2028.[vii] Wow. Can’t wait. Still, the media blitz and all the advertisements are going to wash over the country for the next several weeks. We hope that Joe Biden will remember where he is. We also learned today that in order to pay for this hoopla, Joe Biden is going to launch the first major federal tax hikes since 1993- who didn’t see this one coming? The federal government ‘gives us’ $1,400 in stimulus funds, we pay them back $2,800 in federal taxes. Awesome. Keep your money.
- 2021 Monday E: House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy, R-CA, visits the southern border at El Paso, Texas, with other GOP leaders to view the ongoing crisis, one House Speaker Nancy “Mumbles” Pelosi blames President Donald J. Trump for- what? How does #45 bear any responsibility for the border crisis other than that he lacked the time to finish building the border wall to stop the tidal wave of illegal aliens? In other border news, Texas Governor Greg Abbot says that ‘the lack of a border coherent border policy other than ‘come on in’ under the Biden administration is 100-percent responsible for the humanitarian crisis at the border.’ Still, Republican state attorneys-general are pushing back against the Biden policies favorable to illegal aliens and NOT for U.S. citizens.
- 2021 Monday F: In other Border News, Congressman Greg Steube, R-Fl 17th congressional district, tells Newsmax today that ‘Joe Biden is 100-percent responsibility for the humanitarian disaster occurring along our southern border.’ His colleague, Congressman Chuck Fleischmann, R-TN 3rd congressional district, says there is a tremendous crisis on the southern border. The Washington Examiner reports that ONE illegal alien invader facility holding brats is at 729-percent- 729-PERCENT- capacity and NO one- including little Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is down there shedding tears. Where is Nancy Pelosi? Where is “Cryin’ Chuck” Schumer? Where oh where oh where are all the bleeding-heart liberals. DEPORT THEM ALL.
- 2021 Monday G: Governor Andrew “Killer” Cuomo toured a vaccination site in the Empire State today and after giving a brief speech, he refused to take any questions from assembled reporters. “Killer” Cuomo’s ratings are their lowest thanks in part to his sexual mischief of groping women, propositioning women, and other misbehavior as well as the fact that the deaths of between 15,000-to-20,000 seniors in his state rests squarely atop his shoulders. However, fellow serial groper/molester Joe Biden won’t call for “Killer” Cuomo to resign. Pervs always stick together. In an effort to deflect blame from his shoulders, “Killer” Cuomo follows the path fellow sexual deviates like Harvey Weinstein have taken before him. The crumbling governor calls for $7 billion in NEW TAXES on the wealthy thinking that being a ‘class warrior’ will somehow help him keep his job- Harvey Weinstein is in prison. Add to this another scandal, this one being “Killer” Cuomo’s Chi-Vi Vax Czar hammering county officials to ‘profess their support of “Killer” Cuomo if they want to obtain COVID-19 vaccines for their citizens.’ Wow. Not good. All this has led to the collapse of the governor’s approval ratings. Cuomo- just flipping go.
- 2021 Monday H: In other corrupt Democratic Party news and liberal hypocrisy, Washington, D.C. Mayor Muriel Bowser demands citizens show ID before getting their vaccinations whereas when it comes to voting, showing ID is somehow RACIST. Good for you, mayor. Speaking of the Chi-Vi, 25-percent of U.S. House of Representatives’ members have not yet gotten their Wuhan Virus inoculations. We also hear that as China Virus cases continue to rise in prisons across the country, prison guards and staff are refusing to take the shots. So are we. F**k those pushing this bogus crap. Speaking of the Hubei Hooey vaccinations, the state of Illinois is blasting the Biden administration over its ‘equitable rollout of the Chi-Com Virus vaccine.’ Race politics as usual. Meanwhile, medical professionals like the AMAZING Dr. Tony Fauci warn that COVID-19 vaccine skepticism will prohibit a return to normalcy. Screw you. Finally, little Mark Zuckerberg and Facebook unveils a new plan to help their dimwitted followers find vaccination sites. Question: WHAT did people do before Facebook? Answer: they did it themselves. Note- Facebook is going to ‘label’ all posts regarding the Chi-Com Bat Flu vaccine as either true or false.
- 2021 Monday I: A recent study reports that fewer students plan on attending four-year universities and colleges than ever. No wonder, private schools typically cost $50,000 per year (and some per semester) while public universities can cost $25,000 per year. You spend that money and America-hating liberals indoctrinate you. We can’t blame the young folks for not wanting to go. In other news, another study says that Smartphones can cause ‘sleeplessness, stress, and anxiety.’ Like we say about Facebook and social media, just stop using the phones. You will feel so much better. Next, Elon Musk changes his job description from ‘CEO’ to ‘Techno King of Tesla.’ Why not just call yourself, ‘emperor?’ Finally, actor Matthew McConaughey is going to host a virtual concert for relief for Texas.
- 2021 Monday J: In Portland, Oregon, federal authorities are reinstalling the fencing around the federal courthouse following Antifa and Black Lives Matter human trash trying to burn it down. The best way to solve this problem is to give them some lead. That will solve your problems extremely fast and reinstall law and order for the community. Next, the judge in the trial of Derek Chauvin for the death of George Floyd says ‘the timing was poor’ in the award of $27 million to the family of Mr. Floyd before the trial was even underway. Sounds like IF they convict Officer Chauvin, he will have excellent grounds to overturn the conviction. We shall see. Next, two men were arrested in the death of Capitol Hill Police Officer Brian Sicknick whom many believe was doused with a heavy dose of bear spray and suffered allergic reaction to it. Next, the FBI says that the Nashville bomber was motivated by paranoia and conspiracy theories and NOT political ideology. Finally, a Chicago suburb could become the first locale in the United States to award reparations to its black citizens. What? Question: was Illinois a slave-holding state?
- 2021 Monday K: Washington Post (WAPO) news: first, they admit to MISQUOTING President Donald J. Trump’s conversation with Peach State Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger, a conversation in which, the president was seeking help in investigating the myriad election fraud evidence. No surprise there. Next, WAPO reports that the Iranians are demanding a guarantee that IF they return to the JCPOA, aka the Iranian nuke deal, that a future president cannot overturn it, like say, Donald Trump wins a third term in 2024. Speaking of Iran, they cannot prevent themselves from sharing with the world that the IRG- the Iranian Revolutionary Guard now has what they call a ‘missile city’ with which to terrorize the entire region. We say, “Joe- NUKE THEM NOW.” Next, Myanmar is declaring martial law in various suburbs around the capital city of Yangon. Finally, India’s parliament is considering a ban of cryptocurrencies, and should it become law, India will become the first major company to ban this new form of wealth.
- 2021 Monday L: Senate Majority Leader strikes a deal to fund almost $3 billion for private schools. In other news of major import, Pope Francis- much to the horror of the LGBTQIA+ community says the Catholic Church cannot BLESS same-sex marriages. He says the church can welcome the homo community and be inclusive, but they cannot BLESS their unions. Of course, the liberal community is going berserk, seeking to CANCEL the Roman Catholic Church. This is WHY liberals want to rewrite the Bible which is bullshit. There, we said it, it is what it is, gay community. You don’t like the Catholic Church, go be a Methodist or some other crackpot faith. Elsewhere, the state of Alabama gives President Donald J. Trump an award, noting that he is one of the greatest U.S. presidents in history, this as his detractors continue to blast him. His critics are losers. Next, in San Diego, California, an out-of-control car careens into nine people killing three of them. Police have the suspect in custody- is he or she an illegal alien or a terrorist?
- 2021 Monday M: Here are the COVID-19 statistics for the planet as a whole: 119,848,281 confirmed cases, +83,791, 2,653,641, confirmed deaths, +2,063, and 67,895,864 confirmed recoveries, +81,450. Next, here are the stats for the United States, the intended target of the Chinese-engineered Wuhan Virus pandemic: 29,676,645 confirmed cases, up 42,948 from yesterday’s reporting, 540,452 confirmed deaths, UP 1,534, and 115,489,507 confirmed recoveries. Note- we are going to do our own estimates of recoveries based on percentages seeing as how the CDC won’t report them. It would appear in the age of ‘Joe Biden,’ people are becoming sicker with the Chinese Virus and dying faster than they did under Donald Trump. Time to impeach this pathetic, senile drooling POS. NOW. NOTE: SINCE JOE BIDEN BECAME PRESIDENT ON JANUARY 20, 2021, THERE HAVE BEEN 211,975 CHI-VI DEATHS IN THE United States- Vegetable Joe, in another two weeks, you will have tied the total number witnessed by the Trump administration in nearly a year of the Xi Jinping Bat Flu. Note: Joe Biden slams his predecessor’s COVID-19 relief plan and appoints Gene Sperling to manage the $1.9 trillion Xi Jinping Bat Flu plan. In other healthcare news, Amazon.com Healthcare Services is launching nationwide very soon. Jeff Bezos will provide healthcare to the American people. F**k him.
- 2021 Monday N: Next, in the three states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 3,624,371 confirmed cases, 56,580 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 28,646 confirmed cases, 451 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 352,355 confirmed cases, 5,183 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Let us look at one other piece of U.S. territory- Alaska, aka the Last Frontier: currently, they have 60,625 confirmed cases, 306 confirmed deaths, but no mention of confirmed recoveries. Now that Mo has relocated to Israel, let’s look at the statistics there: 820,913 confirmed cases, 6,030 confirmed deaths, and 786,148 confirmed recoveries. Let’s look at one other country- Netherlands, the country where anything goes: 1,151,218 cases of the old Yellow Fever 2020-2021-style, 16,046 confirmed deaths but NO mention of confirmed recoveries. Speaking of the Chi-Coms, what’s the point: communist nations ALWAYS lie…
- 2021 Monday O: Bob Sellers on Newsmax reports consumer confidence is at its highest point since before the Xi Jinping Bat Flu swept across the world. Here are today’s Stock Market closes: DOW Jones Industrial Average: 32,953.46, UP 174.82 points (+0.53%). Next, the NASDAQ: 13,459.71, UP 139.843 points (+1.05%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 3,968.94, UP 25.60 points (+0.65%). The price of GOLD is $1,729.90 per troy oz., +0.70 (+0.04%) while the price of SILVER is $26.33 per troy ounce, +0.04 (+0.16%). The price of PLATINUM is $1,217.20 per troy oz, +7.70 (+0.64%) while the price of COPPER is $4.14 per pound, 0.00 (-0.07%). The price of PALLADIUM is $2,373.70 per troy oz, +13.00 (+0.55%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $65.27 per barrel, -0.12 (-0.18%) Currently, one-dollar U.S. = 6.50 Chi-Com yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.84 euros and in Mexican pesos equals 20.66. As for Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000018. In Armenian Dram, one greenback equals 525.00.
- 2021 Monday P: Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising by the day- in California, gasoline prices have risen to over $3.845 per gallon, $3.552 in Hawaii, and $3.267 in Washington state. Time to allow the country to return to fracking, there Joe Biden. Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $28,055,145,673,820 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but flipping TRILLIONS. Cloward and Piven running amok. The country is going to implode.
- 2021 Monday Q: Debra Haaland becomes the first ever Norwegian-Native American secretary of the U.S. Department of the Interior. Meanwhile, the White House says it might support President Donald J. Trump promoting the Chi-Vi vaccine that his administration made possible. Elsewhere, Vice President Mike Pence endorses Sarah Huckabee Sanders to become the next governor of Arkansas. Next, following last night’s disastrous Grammy Awards, people are up in arms over every chick in the show acting like a bunch of streetwalking hos. Not the kind of stuff people want their daughters watching. You know, it’s like, ‘daughter, you, too, can grow up to become a slut-bag like Cardi B. Something for which to work, baby girl.’
- 2022 Tuesday:
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0770 a 20” x 24” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “Brilliance at Sundown.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her website, found at beverlycarrick.com, or at the blog’s Facebook page. At her website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” Beverly has been painting for more than 60 years and known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her Website NOW and view her work. It is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor! You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there IMMEDIATELY! Thank you, the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day.
ALBUM OF THE DAY AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM:
Levon Helm returned with his third solo album and second eponymous album, “Levon Helm,” on April 18, 1982. Once again, the Band’s drummer/vocalist/mandolinist returned with a lineup of veteran musicians and a bevy of tunes from the rock and roll past. Joining Helm are David Hood (bass), Barry Beckett, Steve Nathan, and Ernest Cate (keyboards), five stellar guitarists including Wayne Perkins and Jimmy Johnson along with others, including a horn section. Helm had one of the most distinctive voices of a generation and this album demonstrates our justifiable claim. We hope you will seek this album out wherever you shop for the absolute best in rock music and make it a part of your daily listening rotation of the absolute best in music. Enjoy.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 03-15-2022, all rights reserved. (Editor’s Note: we pay the estate of Beverly Carrick an annual fee by which, we can show her paintings to the world. We make NO money from the estate’s sales of her world-famous artworks). Total Word Count: 4,555. Chef James “JT” Tobiason.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, FINE ART, Beverly Carrick Fiery Sunset Desert Landscapes, Just the Facts, Unvarnished Truth- The, The Beach Boys, Mike Love, Phil Lesh, the Grateful Dead, Sly and the Family Stone, Sly Stone, Mike Porcaro, Toto, Twisted Sister, Dee Snider, Howard Scott, War, Grammy Awards, President Andrew Jackson, President Woodrow Wilson, President Franklin Delano Roosevelt, President Harry S. Truman, President Bill Clinton, “Pro-China Joe” Biden, Joe Biden, President Joseph R. Biden Jr., U.S. Attorney General James C. McReynolds, United States Supreme Court Associate Justice Byron White, U.S. Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, U.S. Transportation Secretary Federico Pena, United States Supreme Court Associate Justice Gabriel Duvall, United States Supreme Court Associate Justice Philip Pendleton Barbour, U.S. Interior Secretary John Barton Payne, U.S. Interior Secretary Harold L. Ickes, U.S. Interior Secretary Debra Haaland, USMC, Tucker Carlson, Fox News Channel, WOKENESS, Stacey Abrams, Election Fraud and Election Theft, Election Theft, Democratic Party Politics, Filibuster- the, U.S. House Speaker Nancy “Botox” Pelosi, Senator “Cryin’ Chuck” Schumer, Joe Biden’s Tax Hike, Mayor Muriel Bowser, Washington D.C., Voter ID vs. Vaccine ID, George Floyd, Derek Chauvin, Facebook, Social Media, Mark Zuckerberg, Equitable Vaccine Rollout, Federal Bureau of Investigation, FBI- the, Nashville Bomber, Smartphones and Mental Issues, Hookers and Hos, Cardi B, Slut-Bags, AMAZING Dr. Tony Fauci, Capitol Hill Riots 01-06-2021, Capitol Hill Police Officer Brian Sicknick, $1.9 Trillion COVID-19 Relief Bill aka the PORKULUS, Nigeria, Boko Haram, Islamic Extremism, People’s Republic of China, Kosovo, Israel, Jerusalem, Abraham Accords, India, Iran, Matthew McConaughey, Governor Greg Abbot, Jared Kushner, Middle Eastern Peace Process, Congressman Kevin McCarthy, Border Crisis, Illegal Aliens, Illegal Alien Invasion, Repelling the Illegal Alien Invasion, Build the Wall and Deport them All, Chi-Com infiltration of America, Washington Post- the, WAPO- the, Governor Andrew “Killer” Cuomo, New York, Empire State, Pope John XI, Pope Francis, Roman Catholic Church, Same-Sex Marriage, Homosexual Marriage, Gay Marriage, Methodist Church, LGBTQIA+ Politics, Alabama, El Paso-Texas, Illinois, San Diego-California, Texas, Georgia, Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger, Ira Stoll, Congressman Greg Steube, Congressman Chuck Fleischmann, Best President Ever- Donald J. Trump, Sarah Huckabee Sanders, Vice President Mike Pence, Gene Sperling, Amazon Healthcare Services, Cryptocurrencies, Elon Musk, Tesla, COVID-19, COVID-19 U.S. and Global Statistics Daily, China Virus, Chinese Virus, Chinese Virus Crisis, Wuhan Virus, Wuhan Virus Crisis, Xi Jinping Bat Flu, Wuhan Meat Market Malady, Chinese Lab-engineered Pandemic, Chinese 2020 Election Year Pandemic, Yellow Fever 2020, Chi-Com Virus, Communist China Germ Warfare Programs, Wuhan Institute of Virology, Panda Pandemic 2020-2021, Wuhan Waltz, Hubei Hooey- the, Chi-Vi- the, The ‘VID, Beijing Bat Bug- the, Xi Jinping Yellow Flu, Bat Flu- the, U.S. National Gasoline Prices, Global Petrol Prices, DOW Jones Industrial Average, S & P 500, NASDAQ, Gold, Silver, Platinum, Copper, Palladium, Precious and Rare Metals, Light Sweet Crude Oil, U.S. Monetary Conversions, U.S. National Debt, U.S. National Debt Clock, National Security Matters, Monetary Conversions of the Day, Armenian Dram, Fracking, U.S. Oil and Petroleum Production, Professional Boxing, Larry Holmes, David “Hand Grenade” Bey, “Terrible Tim” Witherspoon, James “Bonecrusher” Smith, Tony “TNT” Tubbs, Levon Helm, Chef James “JT” Tobiason,
[i] We began promoting the music of the Grateful Dead- including Jerry Garcia, Bob Weir, Mickey Hart, and Phil Lesh- beginning on Tuesday, 30-August-2011 through Wednesday, 11-January-2012. Then, we did a second series featuring more albums by this fabled San Francisco band beginning on Friday, 09-August-2013 through Monday, 19-August-2013. At some point, we will have to do a third series as the music from this band never ends. Please, seek them out and consider adding them to your collection.
[ii] We look forward to promoting the music of the archetypal American rock band, the Beach Boys, sometime within the next five years or so. Please keep posted for that day. Thank you.
[iii] We hope to present the music of Sly & the Family Stone within the next decade or so. Please stay tuned for further information.
[iv] We began presenting the music of the Animals, of Eric Burdon and the Animals, of Eric Burdon, Eric Burdon and War, and War beginning on Monday, 08-June-2015 and the presentation ran through Sunday, 02-August-2015. We hope you will seek them out and consider making them a part of your listening pleasure.
[v] Not sure when we will do the music of Ry Cooder but one day, we sure heck that we do.
[vi] Speaking of ‘election fraud,’ 18 election fraud cases strung across 11 states from the 2020 Presidential Election remain to be heard in various courts across the country. We await resolution.
[vii] Ira Stoll of the FutureofCapitalism.com asks a pertinent question: will the child tax credit really help children or is it just another way of Democrats spreading other people’s money around?