San Luis Obispo, CA 93403
Contact Me: irishMchef3014mm@gmail.com
TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
FALL SESSION 2021
BLOG POST #4,217 AT THE AICP-END
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 383
DAY TWO-HUNDRED-AND-SEVENTY-NINE OF THE BIDEN REGIME
298. TODAY IN HISTORY—MONDAY, OCTOBER 25, 2021:
U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice John Blair; U.S. Secretaries of War Henry Knox, Charles Magill Conrad, and William W. Belknap; Heavyweight Boxer Greg Page; Cream featuring Jack Bruce, The Pretenders featuring Robbie McIntosh, the Rolling Stones, and Yes featuring Jon Anderson:
- 625 Tuesday: Boniface V ends his reign as the 69th Roman Catholic Pope. His reign began on December 23, 619, and served until today.
- 1131 Sunday: The crowning of Louis VII the Young, king of France.
- 1147 Saturday: King Alfonso I of Portugal occupies the city of Lisbon.
- 1415 Wednesday: At the Battle of Agincourt, Welsh longbow men defeat an army of heavily armored knights.
- 1492 Tuesday: Christopher Columbus aboard his ship, Santa Maria along with the Nina and the Pinta, makes landfall on Dominica. Thanks to the brave explorer, he discovered the New World and civilized its barbaric, polytheistic peoples.
- 1521 Tuesday: Holy Roman Emperor Charles V bans wooden buildings in Amsterdam.
- 1671 Sunday: Giovanni Cassini discovers Iapetus, one of Saturn’s many moons.
- 1760 Saturday: Britain’s King George III succeeded his late grandfather, George II.
- 1795 Sunday: The 5th U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice John Blair- a Federalist- resigned from office on this date. President George Washington nominated him for the nation’s high court, and he first assumed office on February 02, 1790.
- 1806 Saturday: In Thomaston, District of Maine, Massachusetts, the 1st U.S. Secretary of War Henry Knox died. A Federalist, he under President George Washington, September 12, 1789, to December 31, 1794.
- 1812 Sunday: The frigate USS United States, captured by Stephen Decatur, captured the British vessel HMS Macedonian during the War of 1812.
- 1825 Tuesday: The Erie Canal opens, which connects the Great Lakes with the Atlantic Ocean.
- 1852 Monday: The 22nd U.S. Secretary of War Charles Magill Conrad assumed office on this date. A Whig, he served under President Millard Fillmore October 25, 1852, to November 05, 1852.
- 1854 Wednesday: The “Charge of the Light Brigade” took place during the Crimean War as an English brigade of more than 600 men charged the Russian army, suffering heavy losses.
- 1869 Monday: The 30th U.S. Secretary of War William W. Belknap assumed his office on this date. A Democrat and then a Republican, he served under President Ulysses S. Grant from October 25, 1869, to March 02, 1876.
- 1870 Tuesday: The Averill Chemical Paint Company of New York City received the first U.S. trademark on this date.
- 1881 Tuesday: The founder of Cubism, Pablo Picasso, was born in Malaga, Spain.
- 1903 Sunday: The U.S. Senate begins investigating the Teapot Dome Scandal, an event that took place during the administration of President Warren G. Harding.
- 1910 Tuesday: “America the Beautiful,” with words by Katherine Lee Bates and music by Samuel A. Ward, was first published.
- 1912 Friday: The song, “My Melancholy Baby,” by Ernie Burnett and George Norton underwent publication for the first time under the title, “Melancholy.” Meanwhile, country comedian Minnie Pearl was born Ophelia Colley in Centerville, Tennessee.
- 1917 Thursday: In Russia, Bolsheviks led by Vladimir Lenin seize power across the country.
- 1929 Friday: Former Interior Secretary Albert B. Fall suffers conviction for the taking of a $100,000 bribe during the Teapot Dome Scandal.
- 1932 Tuesday: Italian Fascist dictator Benito Mussolini promises his country he will be in ‘power for 30 years.’
- 1939 Wednesday: The play “The Time of Your Life” by William Saroyan premiered in New York. Meanwhile, nylon stockings go on sale in the U.S. for the first time.
- 1940 Friday: U.S. Army General Benjamin Davis becomes the first black American general.
- 1941 Saturday: During World War II, the Axis troops begin the air and land assault on the Soviet capital of Moscow. Meanwhile, at Odessa in the Ukraine, 16,000 Jews suffer liquidation. The Rumanians in joint action with their German allies carry out the murders.
- 1942 Sunday: On the Eastern Front in the fight for Stalingrad, the German Sixth Army renews its assault on the northern sector of Spartanovka with the troops capturing the center of the settlement and driving the Soviet defenders back to the banks of the Volga River. However, the arrival of the Volga River Flotilla of the Soviet navy enabled them to cling to their positions because of the large caliber gunfire directed at the attackers. Meanwhile, after having been called home, German Field Marshal Erwin Rommel arrives back in North Africa.
- 1943 Monday: In Japanese-controlled Burma, the railroad built by Allied POWs opens for business.
- 1944 Wednesday: At the Battle of the Surigao Strait, the Allies decimate the Japanese fleet. Meanwhile, future vocalist with the British progressive rock band, YES[i]—Jon Anderson—is born in Accrington, London, England, on this date.
- 1945 Thursday: Taiwan became independent of Japanese colonial rule.
- 1946 Friday: The Nuremburg War Crimes Trials get underway in the German city.
- 1950 Wednesday: Sukarno becomes the president of the Republic of Indonesia.
- 1951 Thursday: In Panmunjom, peace talks concerning the Korean War resumed after 63 days.
- 1954 Monday: Media producers broadcast live–on radio and television–a meeting of President Dwight D. Eisenhower’s Cabinet. During the session, Secretary of State John Foster Dulles, just returned from Europe, reported on agreements signed in Paris on the future of West Germany. To date, this is the ONLY presidential Cabinet meeting carried on both radio and on television.
- 1955 Tuesday: Tappan Co. introduced the microwave oven for home use.
- 1957 Friday: In a barbershop inside the Park Sheraton Hotel in New York City, masked gunmen shot to death Mob boss Albert Anastasia of “Murder, Inc.,” notoriety. Elsewhere- in Sutton, Surrey, England- future guitarist with the Anglo-American rock band, the Pretenders[ii] (1982-87)—Robbie McIntosh—is born in the United Kingdom on this date.
- 1958 Saturday: U.S. Marines withdrew from Beirut, after having gone there on July 25, 1958, to help protect the nation’s pro-Western government. Elsewhere, heavyweight boxer Greg Page is born. Over the course of his professional career, he would compile a record of 58-48-17-1.
- 1960 Tuesday: The Accutron watch by the Bulova Watch Co. hit retail stores on this date.
- 1962 Thursday: American author John Steinbeck received the Nobel Prize for Literature on today’s date. Elsewhere, U.N. Ambassador Adlai E. Stevenson II demanded that Soviet Ambassador Valerian Zorin confirm or deny the existence of Soviet-built missile bases in Cuba, saying he was prepared to wait “until hell freezes over” for an answer. Stevenson then presented photographic evidence of the bases to the Security Council.
- 1964 Sunday: The Rolling Stones[iii] made the first of six appearances on “The Ed Sullivan Show.”
- 1965 Monday: The Rolling Stones[iv] release the song, “Get off of My Cloud.”
- 1971 Monday: The U.N. General Assembly voted to admit mainland China and expel Taiwan.[v]
- 1980 Saturday: In the 13th round of their heavyweight championship fight, Michael Weaver scores a knockout of South African world boxing champion, Gerrie Coetzee.
- 1983 Tuesday: The United States invades the isle of Grenada in the Caribbean Sea to drive out the communists and the Cuban military as well as to rescue American hostages.
- 1987 Sunday: In the 84th World Series, the Minnesota Twins win their first Series by beating the St. Louis Cardinals 4 games to three.
- 1990 Thursday: In the 3rd round of their heavyweight boxing match, Evander Holyfield knocks out James “Buster” Douglas to win the title. Meanwhile, the Pentagon announced that it was going to send 100,000 more troops to Saudi Arabia.
- 1994 Tuesday: Susan Smith, of Union, South Carolina, claimed that a black carjacker had driven off with her two young sons. However, Smith later confessed to drowning the children in a lake, which led to the jury convicting her of murder. Elsewhere, three defendants in South Africa accused of murdering American exchange student Amy Biehl, received convictions for the crime.
- 1999 Monday: Golfer Payne Stewart and five others died when their Learjet flew uncontrolled for four hours before crashing in South Dakota; Stewart was 42 years old.
- 2000 Wednesday: AT&T Corp. announced that it would restructure into a family of four separately traded companies: consumer, business, broadband, and wireless.
- 2001 Thursday: One day after the House signed on, the Senate sent President George W. Bush the USA Patriot Act[vi], a package of anti-terrorism measures giving police sweeping new powers to search people’s homes and business records secretly and to eavesdrop on telephone and computer conversations. When Barack Obama ran for president, he said he would get rid of it and yet this fascist police state act remains the law of the land in 2019.
- 2002 Friday: U.S. Sen. Paul Wellstone, D-Minn., was killed in a plane crash in northern Minnesota along with his wife, daughter, and five others, a week, and a half before the election. Meanwhile, actor Richard Harris died in London at age 72.
- 2004 Monday: In the World Series, the Florida Marlins beat the New York Yankees 4 games to two.
- 2005 Tuesday: A cop from Queens, New York, 39-year-old Michael Costello, who spent 14 years working with vulnerable youth in the city, is going to do six months in jail after posing as a teenage boy to find youthful sex partners online. Following his stint, he will be on court-supervised probation for 10 years.
- 2006 Wednesday: In an interview with Sean Hannity on Fox News, Vice President Richard “Dick” Cheney says that ‘Hillary Rodham Clinton could become the nation’s next president as she is a very formidable woman.’ As for Illinois Senator Barack Obama, who just announced a presidential bid, the VP said he’s a ‘extremely attractive guy.’
- 2007 Thursday: As out-of-control wildfires rage across southern California, at least 7 people are dead, 1,775 homes destroyed, and countless acres consumed. When the hell are California’s politicians begin doing the right flipping thing and enacting immediate forest management? Meanwhile, Democratic lawmakers are suspicious that a recent Bush White House request for $90 million to outfit B-2 bombers with bunker-busting bombs means the U.S. is gearing up for war with Iran.
- 2008 Saturday: In the 2008 Presidential Election, GOP nominee Sen. John McCain is gaining ground among independents but still trails Democratic Party nominee Sen. Barack Hussein Obama by a margin of 51-42 percent. Speaking of the two candidates, after reports last week surfaced that Obama already had his inaugural speech written, Senator McCain is quoted as saying, “I want him to save that manuscript…”
- 2009 Sunday: In Baghdad, Iraq, suicide bombers- members of the so-called ‘religion of peace’- Islam- kill 155 in twin suicide bombings and wounding hundreds more. Meanwhile, in Afghanistan, a pair of U.S. military helicopter crashes kills 14 Americans.
- 2010 Monday: Leftwing news media report that congressional candidates in the mid-terms are expected to spend more than $2 billion on their campaigns with three GOP candidates spending $242 million from their own accounts. Speaking of cash, Afghan President Hamid Karzai confirms that both the United States and Iran give him ‘bags of money.’
- 2011 Tuesday: A new congressional study released yesterday tells the world that the income of the wealthiest 1 percent tripled over the last 30 years. Meanwhile, Oakland, California, cops use flashbang grenades and tear gas to break up an Occupy Protest encampment. At least 100 thugs underwent arrest and were held with bail set at $10,000 a head. Down in Atlanta, Georgia, cops 50 Occupy Wall Street human fecal matter there. On the Tonight show, President Obama gives encouragement to the Occupy protesters, noting that ‘people are frustrated.’
- 2012 Thursday: Hurricane Sandy slams into Cuba and Haiti killing at least 65 people and causing more than $80 million in damage. Meanwhile, in Afghanistan, as Muslim worshippers join together to celebrate the first day of the Islamic holiday Eid al-Adha, a suicide attack on a mosque in the northern part of the country kills 40 worshippers and wounds numerous others. Elsewhere, President Obama and First Lady Michelle cast early votes and encourage everyone to vote early while GOP nominee Mitt Romney promises jobs and higher wages if elected.
- 2013 Friday: Upon completion of the nuclear genome of a 24,000-year-old Siberian boy, the data reveals that two-thirds of today’s Native Americans come from Eastern Asia and only one-third originated in Western Eurasia. Meanwhile, in Nigeria, government forces carry out a coordinated strike against Boko Haram scumbags killing at least 74 and wounding loads of others. Kill ‘em all!
- 2014 Saturday: In Sudbury, Suffolk, England, famed bassist/vocalist with Cream[vii], West, Bruce & Laing[viii], as well as with other bands- Jack Bruce- passed away on this date from a prolonged battle with liver disease. Meanwhile, the World health Organization said more than 10,000 people had been infected with Ebola and that nearly half of them died as the outbreak continued to spread.
- 2015 Sunday: As wave after wave of Muslim refugees continue flooding into Europe- 250,000 at last count, fleeing violence in Syria, Iraq, and Afghanistan, the European Union attempts to find a way by which they can register them and to accept at least 100,000 of them, spreading them around the various EU nations. Many believe they are the advance element of a jihadist invasion army seeing as how 90-percent of them are males of military age.
- 2016 Tuesday: In Game 1 of the World Series, the Cleveland Indians shut out the Chicago Cubs, 6-0. Meanwhile, in an affront to Russia, NATO plans to place more troops along the border with Russia. Meanwhile, GOP presidential nominee Donald J. Trump says his opponent, Hillary Rodham Clinton- expected to win BIG on Election Day- could start World War III in Syria by getting the U.S. into a shooting war with the Russkies and the Iranians. Speaking of Syria, Amnesty International blubbers that U.S. airstrikes have killed at least 300 civilians in the embattled nation. That’s far fewer than what Syria, Russia, and Iran have killed.
- 2017 Wednesday: In Game 2 of the 2017 World Series, the Houston Astros come back in a thriller game by holding onto a hard-fought 7-6 lead over the Los Angeles Dodgers in the 11th inning. Elsewhere, President Donald J. Trump says he will declare the Opioid Crisis a national health emergency. Meanwhile, in Indonesia, dozens of workers die as a massive fireworks plant blows up.
- 2018 Thursday: In the mail-in bombing case in which, some POS thug mailed pipe bombs to various Democratic Party and media bigwigs, investigators are focusing their attention on Florida. The 10 bombs mailed to the Dems all bore the return address of Democratic Party Congresswoman Debbie Wasserman-Schultz. Two of the most recent bombs were sent to former vice president “Pro-China Joe” Biden and angry actor, Robert De Niro in Manhattan. Meanwhile, both Turkey and the United Nations are demanding names in the murder of Saudi American journalist Jamal Khashoggi. Finally, well-known tranny Caitlyn Jenner blasts President Trump’s comments on tranny rights in an op-ed in Jeff Bezos’ Washington Post. Oh, boohoo-hoo.
- 2019 Friday: In Game 3 of the 2019 World Series, the Houston Astros beat the Washington Nationals 4-1 in Washington, D.C. Meanwhile, the funeral for Democratic Congressman Elijah Cummings draws former presidents and thousands of mourners. Elsewhere, in California, wildfires continue destroying big parts of the state with the authorities informing the public that ‘IF you’re told to go, go!’ Why does the state have to deal with this unnecessary crap year after year?
- 2020 Sunday: Over concerns regarding increased Chi-Com intelligence gathering and spying, Italy nixes a deal between Telecom Group Fastweb and communist China’s Huawei, a proven component of Beijing’s eavesdropping network. Good for you, Italy, kick those Chi-Com bastards out. Speaking of Beijing, the Chi-Coms continue making noises about how the United States had better not deliver more than a billion dollars of weapons purchases by Taiwan. Look- Taiwan is the ONLY China while the Peoples Republic of China is the PHONY China.
- 2020 Sunday A: One day late in our reporting, we confirm that President Donald J. Trump has separated ties with his Presbyterian upbringing and has become a nondenominational Christian. Elsewhere, a Pennsylvania appellate court upholds a lower court’s ruling that the Trump administration cannot have poll watchers in satellite election sites around the state. Major concerns exist that Pennsylvania will become Ground Zero for a massive drive by the Democratic Party to steal the 2020 presidential election and with all sorts of shenanigans occurring already, it is important to monitor a crooked state. Speaking of Pennsylvania, we learn that more than 50-percent of mail-in ballots have been cast.
- 2020 Sunday B: Following last week’s final presidential debate, we learn just how STUPID most users of Twitter are: they believe when Trump called out human traffickers known as COYOTES for bringing children across the border, they believed that honest-to-God coyotes- the animal- somehow are bringing the little illegal alien brats across the Rio Grande and into the United States. Is there any better proof that Twitter should be closed? We mean, c’mon people, don’t be so flipping stupid.
- 2020 Sunday C: Here are the NFL scores for today (so far) beginning with a recap of Thursday Night Football: (1) New York Giants, 21 (1-6) @ Philadelphia Eagles, 22 (2-4-1). (2) Cleveland Browns, 37 (5-2) @ Cincinnati Bengals, 34 (1-5-1) 10:00 A.M. (3) Detroit Lions, 23 (3-3) @ Atlanta Falcons, 22 (1-6) 10:00 A.M. (4) Buffalo Bills, 18 (5-2) @ New York Jets, 10 (0-7) 10:00 A.M. (5) Carolina Panthers, 24 (3-4) @ New Orleans Saints, 27 (4-2) 10:00 A.M. (6) Dallas Cowboys, 3 (2-5) @ Washington Redskins, 25 (2-5) 10:00 A.M. (7) Green Bay Packers, 35 (5-1) @ Houston Texans, 20 (1-6) 10:00 A.M. (8) Pittsburgh Steelers, 27 (6-0) @ Tennessee Titans, 24 (5-1) 10:00 A.M. Afternoon games: (9) Kansas City Chiefs, 43 (6-1) @ Denver Broncos, 16 (2-4) 1:25 P.M. (10) Jacksonville Jaguars, 29 (1-6) @ Los Angeles Chargers, 39 (2-4) 1:25 P.M. (11) San Francisco 49ers, 33 (4-3) @ New England Patriots, 6 (2-4) 1:25 P.M. (12) Tampa Bay, 45 (5-2) @ Las Vegas Raiders, 20 (3-3) 1:25 P.M. (13) Seattle Seahawks, 34 (5-1) @ Arizona Cardinals, 37 (5-2) OT 5:15 P.M. Tomorrow, Monday Night Football: (14) Chicago Bears (5-1) @ Los Angeles Rams (4-2). Here are the scores for Game 5 of the 2020 World Series: Los Angeles Dodgers 4, Tampa Bay Rays 2. Dodgers lead series 3-2.
- 2020 Sunday D: Folks, here are the numbers for the Xi Jinping Yellow Bat Flu- the -so-called Pelosi Pox the aka ‘Go to Chinatown and hug a Chinaman’ (a moronic act of virtue-signaling) disease: Here are the statistics for the planet as a whole: 42,761,230 confirmed cases, +321,830, 1,151,225, confirmed deaths, +4,033, and 28,827,223 confirmed recoveries, +196,485. Next, here are the stats for the United States, the intended target of the Chinese-engineered Wuhan Virus pandemic: 8,705,443 confirmed cases, up 64,759 from yesterday’s reporting, 228,346 confirmed deaths, UP 571, and 5,411,072 confirmed recoveries, UP 21,115. Next, in the three states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 907,597 confirmed cases, 17,345 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 14,706 confirmed cases, 212 confirmed deaths, and 11,232 confirmed recoveries. Finally, here are the stats for leftist-Marxist-socialist hellhole of Washington: 106,932 confirmed cases, 2,396 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Let’s look at one other state: Missouri- currently, they have 175,148 confirmed cases, 2,857 confirmed deaths, but NO mention of confirmed recoveries- thank you, Governor Mike Parson for being yet another ‘tight-lipped’ political hack about the number of recoveries. Let’s look at Israel’s numbers now that Mo is living there: 309,413 confirmed cases, 2,372 confirmed deaths, and 291,206 confirmed recoveries. Sadly, the deadly Chi-Vi continues embracing the world which should tell everyone that the Chi-Coms are NO ONE’S FRIENDS. Time for some punishment, the nations of the world MUST stand up and defy the Chi-Coms, recognize Taiwan as the rightful sovereign of mainland China and let’s send these commie bastards packing.
- 2021 Monday: COVID-19 STATISTICS FOR THE PLANET AS A WHOLE: 244,823,639 confirmed cases, +399,258, 4,970,497 confirmed deaths, +6,831 and 221,944,432 confirmed recoveries, +499,401. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 46,420,112 confirmed cases, UP 107,330 from yesterday’s reporting, 758,303 confirmed deaths, UP +1,941,[ix] and 36,271,327 confirmed recoveries, UP 218,713. We genuinely welcome COVID Live Update World Meter for being honest in covering ALL the numbers- God bless them.[x]
- 2021 Monday A: JOE BIDEN TO DONALD J. TRUMP COVID-19 DEATHS- Note: since Joe Biden became president on January 20, 2021, there have been 444,207 CHI-VI DEATHS IN THE United States- mentally deficient old Joe, by the end of the year, you will have tied the total number seen by the Trump administration in a year of the rampaging coronavirus pandemic. Under President Trump’s watch, there were 404,078 fatalities from the Chi-Com Bat Virus. From this point forward, ALL COVID-19 deaths are atop him. He has surpassed President Donald J. Trump with 40,139 Chi-Com lab-engineered virus deaths.
- 2021 Monday B: COVID-19 STATISTICS in the four states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Florida, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 4,767,161 confirmed cases, 71,642 confirmed deaths, and 2,537,055 confirmed recoveries. Moving on, here are the numbers for Florida: 3,686,239 confirmed cases, 58,933 confirmed deaths, and 3,164,703 confirmed recoveries. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 83,522 confirmed cases, 888 confirmed deaths, and 82,634 of confirmed recoveries. Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 718,875 confirmed cases, 8,539 confirmed deaths, and 305,891 confirmed recoveries. Let us look at one other part of the U.S., Delaware: they have 142,707 confirmed cases, 2,068 confirmed deaths, and 130,074 confirmed recoveries.[xi]
- 2021 Monday C: FOREIGN COVID STATS OF THE DAY- Now that Mo has moved to Israel, let us look at the statistics there: 1,324,279 confirmed cases, 8,062 confirmed deaths, and 1,304,371 confirmed recoveries (same numbers). Let us look at one other portion of the world- Pakistan, 33rd country on the list: 1,269,234 cases of the virus, 28,386 confirmed death and 1,216,908 confirmed recoveries.[xii]
- 2021 Monday D: LAST Friday’s STOCK MARKET CLOSES/PRECIOUS AND RARE METALS: DOW Jones Industrial Average: 34,677.02, UP 73.94 points (+0.21%). Next, the NASDAQ: 15,090.20 DOWN 125.50 points (-0.82%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 4,544.90, DOWN 4.88 points (-0.11%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $83.98 per barrel, +1.48 (+1.79%). The price of GOLD is $1,937.10 per troy oz., +11.20 (+0.63%) while the price of SILVER is $24.39 per troy ounce, +0.22 (+0.91%). The price of PLATINUM is $1,043.50 per troy oz, -6.20 (-0.59%) while the price of COPPER is $4.50 per pound, -0.06 (-1.24%).[xiii] The price of PALLADIUM is $2,021.79 per troy oz., +5.13 (+0.25%). The price of RHODIUM is $14,000.00 per troy oz., 0.00 (0.00%). The price of NEODYMIUM is $825,000.00 per CNY/T, +27,500.00 (+3.45%). The price of ALUMINUM is $2,876.75 per USD/T, -33.75 (-1.16%).[xiv] Currently, Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000016. As for Chi-Com money, one-dollar U.S. = 6.38 Chinese yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.86 euros and in Mexican pesos equals 20.20. In Belize Dollar, one greenback equals 2.00 and in Bermudian Dollar, a buck equal 1.00 and in Bhutanese Ngultrum, one dollar equals 74.87 of theirs.[xv] Wow.
- 2021 Monday E: U.S. NATIONAL DEBT AND GASOLINE PRICES IN THE FOUR STATES IN WHICH WE HAVE CHEF-AUTHORS- Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising by the day and NOTE- these prices are sans TAXES- in California, gasoline prices have risen to $4.553 per gallon, $3.313 in Florida, $4.276 in Hawaii, and $3.879 in Washington state.[xvi] Let us look at one other portion of the United States: Puerto Rico: $2.877. We are going to do something else that could be fun- gasoline prices around the world going from cheapest to highest. The next country on the list has the 22nd LOWEST gasoline price in the world- Ecuador: $2.550 per U.S. Gallon.[xvii] Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $28,919,886,913,077 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but frigging TRILLIONS.[xviii] Cloward and Piven causing problems like they always do which is not good- those two bastards should have met their ends on the chopping block. As for holders of U.S. debt, after Singapore, the next largest holder of U.S. debt is Saudi Arabia with $316,000,000 of U.S. national debt (it is important to note that these numbers vary every day with one nation after another jockeying for top position.
- 2021 Monday F: AFGHANISTAN CRISIS AND COLLAPSE NEWS- Longtime diplomat and Afghan guru Dr. Zalmay Khalilzad said yesterday on Face the Nation that the final withdrawal from Afghanistan under Joe Biden was ‘extremely ugly.’ He said the lack of coordination and low morale led to disaster. In other distressing news regarding Afghanistan, the U.S. Department of State admits the ugly truth that it left hundreds of Americans behind in Afghanistan. The Biden regime continues to bleat that it ‘brought home all the Americans who wanted to come home.’ Bullshit.
- 2021 Monday G: JOE BIDEN’S BORDER CATASTROPHE I- As the largest caravan of illegal aliens continues making its way through Mexico to storm the U.S. border, it is tragic to admit that today is Day No. 214 for the globally renowned ‘Border Czar’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris to be in charge of the continuing disaster and even worse, Day No. 121 since the derelict showed up to perform the duties of the job. Next, here are the numbers for the crisis as presented by One America News. First, here is the cost for just this day of caring for the tidal wave of illegal aliens: $514,967,136. Imagine the good this money could do for homeless U.S. vets, for the homeless, for the sick, the ill, and the mentally disabled. It would be life-changing for the good. Next, here is the figure for what U.S. taxpayers have had to shell out caring for this tidal wave of human refuse: $325,994,512,384. What good that money could do for our fellow Americans, yet it goes into caring for the flotsam and jetsam of the world. Next, here are the numbers of illegals who have crossed into the U.S. just this year: 3,341,182. Finally, here is the conservative low figure of illegals suspected to be in the country as we speak: 37,341,184. (Sources for One America News Illegal Alien Numbers: Center for Immigration Studies, Department of Homeland Security, Federation for American Immigration Reform, Institute for Defense Analyses, Yale, and MIT).
- 2021 Monday H: JOE BIDEN’S BORDER CATASTROPHE II- Congressman Pat Fallon, R-TX 4th congressional district, says that ‘the Dems are responsible for the migrant invasion swarming across the U.S.-Mexico border.’ Next, two Border Patrol agents found themselves terminated for ‘offensive Facebook posts’ today. What? Were they speaking ill of the Democrats’ beloved illegal aliens? Say it ain’t so. Tucker Carlson on his show this evening laid out just how deep the plan is to replace the American people with a permanent underclass of loyal Democrat voters who will live like low-wage slaves and voting Democrat from here to eternity. Rush Limbaugh said the past five years or so before he died that the Democrats would find a way to make elections null and void. It appears that he was correct, and they have. Rush- we need you.
- 2021 Monday I: FOREIGN NEWS-OVERSEAS NEWS I- Colombia is going to extradite its most dangerous drug lord since Pablo Escobar– ‘Antonio’- to the United States. Speaking of Mr. Escobar, his now feral hippopotami in the nation’s rivers have been declared ‘people’ by the nation’s highest court. Elsewhere, the blaze aboard the container ship off Vancouver Island, Canada, is no longer spreading. Next, Amnesty International is closing two offices in Hong Kong over increasing belligerence from the Chi-Com government. Finally, direct flights between Israel and Saudi Arabia could begin soon as normalization talks between the two former adversaries continue.
- 2021 Monday J: FOREIGN NEWS-OVERSEAS NEWS II- Things are not all rosy for the country that sees itself as the future ruler of ALL humanity, communist China. The Chi-Coms are in an energy shortage as they run out of electricity. Thus, in the neighboring countries where their Belt and Roads Initiative has built electricity-generating plants, countries like Myanmar, North Korea, and others, they are demanding ALL generated electricity to go their way. Wow. When the Devil comes calling, you have no choice but to give him his due, especially if you don’t believe in God in the first place.
- 2021 Monday K: HEALTH AND MEDICAL ALERTS- News broke today of Dr. Tony “Mengele” Fauci’s involvement in cruel, overseas medical experiments much more fitting of Auschwitz Concentration Camp than of the modern, so-called ‘enlightened world.’ Dogs have been tortured, sand flies have been allowed to devour them alive, and with their vocal cords severed, they cannot voice their pain, fear, and agony. Also, simians have been traumatized, had parts of their brains removed while alive, and all of this evil crap has gone on overseas in places such as Tunisia. Back in the 1940s when people were ignorant, such experiments might have been overlooked but when World War II ended and Nazis went on trial, the world learned of their horrors. The only crime Dr. Joseph Mengele committed judging him by modern day standards is that he was born a century too soon. Now, Dr. Mengele might be running the National Institute of Health.[xix]
- 2021 Monday L: COVID-19 LOCKDOWNS-RESTRICTIONS-AND AUTHORITARIANISM NEWS- Dr. Rochelle Walensky of the CDC said the organization has a plan on educating (coercing) the unvaccinated into becoming vaccinated. Wow. Next, New Zealand announced that it is going to impose a two-tiered system for its citizens- fully vaccinated and booster-updated- will get to enjoy all the perks and benefits of life while the unvaccinated will be treated like Jews in Nazi Germany. Wow. Speaking of this type of moronic crap, tens of thousands of people marched across the Brooklyn Bridge protesting stupid crap such as this. They are angry at that lowlife scumbag Mayor Bill “Bag O’ Fries” Di Blasio, DS.
- 2021 Monday M: PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP NEWS- President Donald J. Trump is raising the clarion call as he points out the largest illegal alien caravan in the world is plodding its way through southern Mexico. Their destination: the United States where they will overrun the American people. Next, President Donald J. Trump slams Fox News yet again for running pro-Democrat ads on its channel. (Note- everyone is disappointed with FNC).
- 2021 Monday N: JOE BIDEN NEWS I- Joe Biden is using his upcoming ‘foreign trip’ to bludgeon his fellow Democrats into finding a way to shove his Build Back Better (Bullshit), aka BBBB, plan prior to him leaving. He needs some sort of win. NOW.
- 2021 Monday O: JOE BIDEN’S DAILY DISASTER- Growing questions about the state of feeble Joe Biden’s mind continue to arise. While stumping in New Jersey today on behalf of flailing Democrat Governor Phil Murphy, slobbering Joe coughed in his hand and then shook Governor Murphy’s hand with it all on live TV. Yikes. Meanwhile, famed pollster Mark Halperin said that ‘Americans should hope Democrats fail in pushing through Joe Biden’s Build Back Better (Bullshit- aka the BBBB) as it’s bad for America.’ Next, every week being a new week, Joe Biden’s approval ratings continue to tank. NO one likes the loser. Senator Marsha Blackburn, R-TN, says there’s ‘no way the Democrats are going to get Joe Biden’s bill shoved through this week.’
- 2021 Monday P: JOE BIDEN REGIME NEWS I- The Democrats are scrambling to save Joe Biden’s agenda. It appears that Senator Joe Manchin, D-W. VA, is going to cave as we all knew he would. How sad. Next, we learned today that Joe Biden’s ‘Climate Czar’ John F. “Lurch” Kerry owns a $1 million stake in a Chi-Com equity fund connected to rampant human rights abuses and Uighur concentration camps. Can you imagine if President Donald J. Trump or one of his family members owned such a stake? Next- and this is bad, too, U.S. Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen is floating a plan to tax wealthy Americans on unrealized gains. Radio talk show host Mark Levin said today that the plan will ultimately fall atop every American of every level who owns something and/or cashes it in.
- 2021 Monday Q: JOE BIDEN REGIME NEWS II- The Biden FEMA is denying Texas the funds it has spent securing its borders during the tidal wave of illegals flooding across it, assaulting its citizens, stealing their property, and running amok. Wow. Next, the Biden regime’s Department of Education is warning Florida NOT to defund schools that won’t follow its ban on mask and vaccine mandates.[xx] Next, the U.S. State Department admits that it has tested its overseas employees for directed energy weapons for years before informing the U.S. Congress of their presence. Finally, the Biden regime is eyeing a GOP Trump critic to head up its election security wing.
- 2021 Monday R: NANCY PELOSI’S JANUARY 06-2021 FALSE FLAG OPERATION- The bozos on U.S. House Speaker Nancy “Mumbles” Pelosi’s sham investigatory committee into the FALSE FLAG events of January 06, 2021, claim it was a ‘premeditated event.’ The funny thing is, the riot was already underway and even more important, the attendees of President Donald J. Trump’s “Stop the Steal” rally outside the White House that fateful day had a police procession leading the way for them to stand outside the U.S. Capitol Building.
- 2021 Monday S: POLITICAL NEWS I- U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo says that the Biden regime MUST HONOR its commitment to defend Taiwan from the Chi-Coms. In other news, it would appear that both Terry “The Maggot” McAuliffe,[xxi] DS-VA, and Governor “Slimy Phil” Murphy, DS-NJ, are in trouble, especially their crazy stances on parents having NO say in the educations of their children. Speaking of parents’ rights when it comes to educating their kids, Senator Josh Hawley, R-MO, says that U.S. Attorney General Merrick “The Mole” Garland[xxii] must step down over his threats to sic the FBI on parents speaking out at school board meetings.’ Amen. That was crazy he would say something as egregious as that.
- 2021 Monday T: MISCELLANEOUS NEWS I- The family of slain President John F. Kennedy is pushing the Biden regime to release the documents surrounding the assassination. Inexplicably, the regime has pushed back the release date. What- did one of Joe’s relatives do the shooting in Dallas on that fateful day in November 1963.
- 2021 Monday U: CRIME AND PUNISHMENT NEWS-LAW ENFORCEMENT NEWS I- In a nature preserve near Chicago, Illinois, human remains have been identified as a missing United Airlines executive, Jacob Cefolia. Next, we learned today that a gentleman in the Peach State used COVID-19 relief funds handed out by the Biden regime to purchase a $57,000 Pokémon card. Wow. Effective use of the money. Elsewhere, six people were shot at a mall in Boise, Idaho.
- 2021 Monday V: BIG TECH NEWS- Microsoft says that a Russian group has targeted loads of U.S. networks. Next, leaked documents demonstrate that Facebook knew about and failed to police massive abuse of people around the world and did nothing about it. That’s the sanctimonious, puffed-up pansies at the WOKE social media site. They only police certain people like, ahem, President Donald J. Trump and conservatives- while allowing left-wing haters to hate all day. Speaking of Facebook, internal documents demonstrate suppression of conservative outlets.
- 2021 Monday W: WEATHER NEWS I- The United Nations is upset that the world ‘is way off track’ as greenhouse gases continue to skyrocket. Next, Fox News Channel is promoting its new ‘weather channel’ and as they do so, they are embracing the flawed science of Global Warming-Climate Change-Extreme Weather. They have sold out to the leftists for good.
- 2021 Monday X: FAKE NEWS I- The Washington Post found itself forced to correct a story in which it tried to claim the “Let’s Go Brandon” chants occurring everywhere people gather in the U.S. were not really saying, “F**K JOE BIDEN!” Of course, they are. The way dog dingus Joe is f**king up the nation is driving people to do and say things heretofore unimaginable, yet they are destroying our nation. “F**K JOE BIDEN” is a worthwhile chant, and we hope it continues across the country with growing intensity.
- 2021 Monday Y: CALIFORNIA STATE NEWS- The people of San Francisco are working hard to recall their district attorney, the Soros stooge, Chesa Boudin. At least two prosecutors in the District Attorney’s Office have handed in their resignations so they can participate in the recall efforts. Good for them.
- 2021 Monday Z: FLORIDA STATE NEWS- Unlike other states with rising COVID-19 rates, Florida’s rates continue to fall- precipitously- and the state remains wide open for business. Next, “America’s Governor” Ron DeSantis, GOP, says that Joe Biden’s ‘mandates are unconstitutional.’ Next, “America’s Governor” is inviting police officers from across the country who refuse the Chi-Vi jab to relocate to the Sunshine State and to get a $5,000 bonus each. Next, Democrats are in a tizzy over the fact that the state’s surgeon general- Joseph Ladapo- won’t wear a mask at her state Senate office.
- 2021 Monday AA: GEORGIA STATE NEWS- Senator Jon Thune of South Dakota is endorsing U.S. senatorial candidate Hershel Walker. Walker is running against left-wing thug, Senator Raphael Warnock, a first-term loser who occupies one of the stolen senate seats from the 2020 Election, that of Senator Kelly Loeffler. We think Hershel is going to clean Warnock’s clock seeing as how he is the real deal and Warnock a Marxist POS. Next, as the Atlanta Braves move into the World Series, Governor Brian Kemp says ‘it’s a shame that disgruntled loser Stacey Abrams inserted politics into the Major League All-Star Game. (Note- we hope Atlanta wins the World Series and tells MLB to go to hell).
- 2021 Monday BB: VIRGINIA STATE NEWS- A new poll says that gubernatorial candidates Terry “The Maggot” McAuliffe and Republican Glenn Youngkin are effectively tied neck and neck.
- 2021 Monday CC: SPORTS NEWS I- Tonight’s Monday Night Football game between the visiting New Orleans Saints (4-2-0) and the home team Seattle Seahawks (2-5-0) ended poorly for the ‘Hawks- New Orleans beat them 13-10.
- 2021 Monday DD: CALIFORNIA LOTTERY RESULTS-POWERBALL MONDAY NIGHT DRAW- here are the results for the Powerball Draw #902 with a jackpot of $93 million up for grabs: 10, 27, 29, 44, 58, and Power 24. Out of 30,332 winning tickets in California, the highest winners were 15 people who had FOUR numbers for a prize of $572 apiece.
- 2021 Monday EE: MORON NEWS I- Sandy “The Fly” Cortez says that ‘any member who aided the Capitol Hill protesters on January 06, 2021, should be expelled from Congress.’ Bitch- any communists in Congress- such as YOU- should be expelled and then sent to prison. Where is Senator Joe McCarthy when you need him? Senator McCarthy, we need you to rise from the grave. NOW.
- 2021 Monday FF: This was where we were at one year ago today: as always, we encourage everyone to stick around in order to uncover whatever the Chi-Coms and their stooges in the Democratic Party are up to- you know they’re up to no good and are seeking to steal the upcoming elections so they can get a Democrat, any Democrat, into the White House…
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0629 a 12” x 16” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “Still Water.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her website, found at beverlycarrick.com, or at the blog’s Facebook page. At her website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” Beverly has been painting for more than 60 years and known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her Website NOW and view her work. It is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor! You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there IMMEDIATELY! Thank you, the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day.
Beverly Carrick: The World’s Greatest Artist (1927-2012)
ALBUM OF THE DAY AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM:
Richard Thompson and wife Linda became Sufi Muslims and according to musical historians, their Imam ordered Thompson NOT to make music while encouraging wife, Linda, to employ her voice. Confused by the dictates of their new mystic Muslim faith, Thompson was not recording or performing much but still, one must make money and thus we get a 2-LP album entitled “Guitar/Vocal” that came out on May 13, 1976. The album was more or less of a retrospective, and it featured numerous unreleased versions or takes of tunes including a pair of new instrumentals. Joining the glorious guitarist on the effort were most of Fairport Convention and various musicians that either performed with the band or with Sandy Denny or Fotheringay. We hope you will seek this one out and consider adding it to your growing collection of stellar British folk rock-rock music as it is indeed a worthy addition to any collection of music from the era. You will be glad you did so please seek it out now and add it to your depository of nothing but the best in rock music- you will be glad you did.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 10-25-2021, all rights reserved. Data compiled with unreserved correctness by Moses Scharbug III. Total Word Count: 7,228. Chef Murph MacDougal.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, FINE ART, YES, Jon Anderson, The Rolling Stones, “Get Off of My Cloud”, “The Ed Sullivan Show”, Cream, West-Bruce & Laing, Jack Bruce, The Pretenders, Robbie McIntosh, AFGHANISTAN CRISIS AND COLLAPSE NEWS, JOE BIDEN’S BORDER CATASTROPHE I, JOE BIDEN’S BORDER CATASTROPHE II, FOREIGN NEWS-OVERSEAS NEWS I, FOREIGN NEWS-OVERSEAS NEWS II, HEALTH AND MEDICAL ALERTS, COVID-19 LOCKDOWNS-RESTRICTIONS-AND AUTHORITARIANISM NEWS, PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP NEWS, JOE BIDEN NEWS I, JOE BIDEN’S DAILY DISASTER, JOE BIDEN REGIME NEWS I, JOE BIDEN REGIME NEWS II, NANCY PELOSI’S JANUARY 06-2021 FALSE FLAG OPERATION, POLITICAL NEWS I, MISCELLANEOUS NEWS I, CRIME AND PUNISHMENT NEWS-LAW ENFORCEMENT NEWS I, BIG TECH NEWS, WEATHER NEWS I, FAKE NEWS I, CALIFORNIA STATE NEWS, FLORIDA STATE NEWS, GEORGIA STATE NEWS, OHIO STATE NEWS, VIRGINIA STATE NEWS, SPORTS NEWS I, CALIFORNIA LOTTERY RESULTS-POWERBALL MONDAY NIGHT DRAW, MORON NEWS I, COVID-19, Chi-Vi- the, The ‘VID, Wuhan Virus, Wuhan Virus Crisis, China Virus, China Virus Crisis, Yellow Fever 2019-2021, Communist China Condition, Kung Flu- The, Wuhan Waltz- The, BIG C-19- The, Wuhan Whoopie- The, COVID-19 Mandates, Pelosi Pox- The, Wuhan Meat Market Malady, Hubei Hooey- The, Illegal Aliens, Illegal Alien Invasion, Illegal Alien Tsunami, Illegal Alien Tidal Wave, Illegal Alien Caravans, Joe Biden’s Open Borders Policies, Build the Wall and Deport Them All, U.S. National Gasoline Prices, Global Petrol Prices, DOW Jones Industrial Average, S & P 500, NASDAQ, Gold, Silver, Platinum, Copper, Palladium, Rhodium, Aluminum, Neodymium, Precious and Rare Metals, Light Sweet Crude Oil, U.S. Monetary Conversions, U.S. National Debt, U.S. National Debt Clock, National Security Matters, Monetary Conversions of the Day, Bitcoin, Chinese Yuan, European Union Euros, Mexican Pesos, Belize Dollar, Bermudian Dollar, Bhutanese Ngultrum, Virginia Politics, New Jersey Politics, Florida Politics, Georgia Politics, Dr. Zalmay Khalilzad, Afghanistan, Colombia, Pablo Escobar, Hong Kong, Amnesty International, Canada, Communist China, People’s Republic of China, Chi-Coms- The, Myanmar, North Korea, Belt and Roads Initiative, Auschwitz Concentration Camp, Tunisia, New Zealand, Mexico, Russia, United Nations, Joe Biden, ‘Border Czar’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris, Dr. “Phony Tony” Fauci, Dr. Joseph Mengele, National Institute of Health, Dr. Rochelle Walensky, Centers for Disease Control, Mayor Bill “Bag O’ Fries” Di Blasio, Build Back Better (Bullshit), Governor Phil Murphy, Mark Halperin, Senator Joe Manchin, ‘Climate Czar’ John F. “Lurch” Kerry, U.S. Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen, FEMA, U.S. Department of Education, U.S. House Speaker Nancy “Mumbles” Pelosi, Terry “The Maggot” McAuliffe, Governor “Slimy Phil” Murphy, U.S. Attorney General Merrick “The Mole” Garland, President John F. Kennedy, “Let’s Go Brandon” chants, “F**K JOE BIDEN chants, San Francisco District Attorney Chesa Boudin, George Soros, George Soros’ bought-and-paid-for Stooges, Senator Raphael Warnock, Disgruntled Loser Stacey Abrams, Sandy “The Fly” Cortez, President George Washington, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice John Blair, U.S. Secretary of War Henry Knox, President Millard Fillmore, U.S. Secretary of War Charles Magill Conrad, President Ulysses S. Grant, U.S. Secretary of War William W. Belknap, Congressman Pat Fallon, Rush Limbaugh, President Donald J. Trump, Senator Marsha Blackburn, Mark Levin, Stop the Steal Rally 01-06-2021, U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, Senator Josh Hawley, “America’s Governor” Ron DeSantis, Florida Surgeon General Joseph Ladapo, Senator Jon Thune, Senate Candidate Hershel Walker, Senator Kelly Loeffler, Governor Brian Kemp, Glenn Youngkin, Senator Joe McCarthy, Global Warming, Climate Change, Extreme Weather, Major League Baseball, MLB 2021 All-Star Game, MLB 2021 World Series, Atlanta Braves- The, Monday Night Football, NFL 2021 Regular Season, New Orleans Saints- The, Seattle Seahawks- The, NFL 2021 Monday Night Football Games, One America News, Fox News Channel, Tucker Carlson, Microsoft, United Airlines, Jacob Cefolia, Facebook, Washington Post- The, Stalingrad, California Lottery, California Lottery Results, Powerball, Powerball Draw #902, Richard Thompson, Chef Murph MacDougal,
TODAY IN HISTORY, MONDAY OCTOBER 25, 2021, BLOG POST #4,217
PLEASE READ OUR MAIN BLOG POST, PUBLISHED AT 12:01 A.M.
Sunday, October 25, 2020, Today in History Blog Post:
No one wants to be Cassandra of Troy, no one the canary in the coalmine, and no one the voice of doom; however, if we lose this election, we will lose everything
Sunday, October 25, 2020, Today in History:
Monday, October 25, 2021:
[i] We look forward to doing the music of YES at some point within the next few years.
[ii] We are not sure as to when we will promote the music of the Pretenders but when we do, you will be the first to know so rejoice.
[iii] We shared the music of the Stones beginning Tuesday, 22-March-2016 through Sunday, 28-August-2016. This included the members’ solo projects. We sure as heck hope you check out the Rolling Stones, Mick Jagger, Brian Jones, Keith Richard, Charlie Watts, Bill Wyman, and Mick Taylor. Ronnie Wood you can find during the presentation of the Faces.
[iv] See previous footnote.
[v] This was the beginning of the empowerment of Communist China, and which set this fascist country on a trajectory to try to become the ruler of the world. This and their admittance to the World Trade Organization were BIG mistakes.
[vi] Virtually every politician running for office on the national level has said they were going to get rid of this evil act and yet it remains the law of the land. In the end, NO American politician will get rid of this criminal act that strips the American people of their rights.
[vii] We began offering music by the supergroup Cream on Friday, 17-January-2014 through Monday, 03-February-2014. Please seek out their albums by visiting posts on those corresponding dates. You will be glad you did.
[viii] We began promoting the music of Mountain beginning on Friday, 14-December-2012 through Sunday, 20-January-2013. This also included West, Bruce & Laing but sadly, we overlooked Leslie West’s solo career so please stay tuned for his discography sometime in the next 8-12 years.
[ix] Bing seems to be covering numbers up for the Biden administration so here is where we have gone now: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[xii] We obtain our statistics for the coronavirus from: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[xiii] Commodities – Oil, Silver and Gold Prices – CNN Business– see this site for daily commodity information.
[xiv] Commodities Prices – Spot – Futures (tradingeconomics.com) See this site for much of the economic information cobbled together at this blog.
[xvii] Please see the following site for information on global gas prices: Gasoline prices around the world, 26-Apr-2021 | GlobalPetrolPrices.com
[xviii] U.S. National Debt Clock: Real Time (usdebtclock.org) See this site for the U.S. National Debt Clock.
[xix] Note- we think Dr. “Phony Tony” Fauci is living on borrowed time, not because of his collusion with the Chi-Coms but because a crazed left-wing PETA activist will walk up to him on the street and put a slug through his head at point blank range. The animal rights people take this stuff to heart.
[xx] Speaking of mandates, business groups are pleading with the Biden regime NOT to impose his vaccine mandates until AFTER the holidays. Then- do your thing.
[xxi] Bill O’Reilly told Newsmax today that “Maggot” McAuliffe is going to lose on Election Day.
[xxii] A new Rasmussen poll says that only 30-percent of Americans view AG Merrick Garland favorably. The man is a POS.
WE THANK EVERYONE FOR JOINING US AT WORDPRESS.COM AND FOR AIDING US IN CONTINUING TO DO THE WORK WE TOOK UPON OURSELVES MORE THAN A DECADE AGO
FOLKS, JOE HAS GOT TO GO- NOW!