TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
SPRING SESSION 2022
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 204
119. TODAY IN HISTORY—FRIDAY, APRIL 29, 2022:
Arbor Day (Delaware and Nebraska)
U.S. Supreme Court Chief Justice Oliver Ellsworth; U.S. Senator Debbie Stabenow; Atlanta Rhythm Section featuring Paul Goddard, the Grass Roots featuring Joel Larson, Ian Hunter and Mick Ronson, Jeff Beck Group featuring Mickey Waller, and the Outlaws featuring Willie Nelson:
- 1429 Wednesday: Joan of Arc entered the besieged city of Orleans to lead a French victory over the English.
- 1522 Saturday: Emperor Charles V names Franz van Holly inquisitor-general of Netherlands.
- 1550 Saturday: Emperor Charles V gives inquisitors additional authority.
- 1623 Saturday: Eleven Dutch ships depart for the conquest of Peru.
- 1661 Friday: The Ming Dynasty of China occupies the island of Taiwan.
- 1670 Tuesday: The reign of the 239th Roman Catholic Pope Clement X began on this date. He would remain the Vicar of Christ from today until July 22, 1676.
- 1706 Thursday: Emperor Josef I becomes monarch of Cologne/Bavaria.
- 1707 Friday: English/Scottish parliament accepts the Act of Union, form Great Britain.
- 1745 Thursday: The future 3rd Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States (SCOTUS), Oliver Ellsworth, is born in Windsor, CT, British North America. A Federalist, President George Washington nominated to fill the seat of John Rutledge. He served from 03-08-1796 to 12-15-1800.
- 1781 Sunday: A French fleet stopped Britain from seizing the Cape of Good Hope.
- 1813 Thursday: Rubber is first patented on this date.
- 1845 Tuesday: Macon B. Allen and Robert Morris, Jr., 1st blacks to open law practice.
- 1852 Thursday: The first edition of Peter Roget’s Thesaurus underwent publication on this date.
- 1861 Monday: The Maryland House of Delegates voted 53-13 against seceding from the Union. Meanwhile, in Montgomery, Alabama, President Jefferson Davis asked the Confederate Congress for the authority to wage war.
- 1862 Tuesday: During the American Civil War, the Federals take the city of New Orleans from Rebel forces.
- 1879 Tuesday: For the first time in history, the City of Cleveland used electric arc lights.
- 1902 Tuesday: Congress extends the Chinese Exclusion Act of 1882 prohibiting the immigration of Chinese laborers from territories to the mainland. Congress aimed the rule at Chinese living in the Philippines.
- 1913 Tuesday: Swedish-born engineer Gideon Sundback of Hoboken, New Jersey, received a U.S. patent for a “separate fastener”—later known as the “zipper.”
- 1916 Saturday: Irish nationalists set fire to the British post office in Dublin, Ireland.
- 1918 Monday: Tris Speaker ties career record for an outfielder of four unassisted double plays. Meanwhile on the Western Front in World War I, the German offensive ends.
- 1933 Saturday: Famed country musician Willie Nelson[i] is born on this date in Abbott, Texas.
- 1940 Monday: Norwegian King Haakon and his government flee to England on this date to avoid the invading Nazis taking the country’s gold reserves with them.
- 1941 Tuesday: The Iraqis are ready to boot the British out of their country and to side with the Nazis. However, they should have acted sooner because the Brits are rushing in reinforcements to the southern port of Basra. Elsewhere, the Allies continue rolling up the Fascist Italians in Ethiopia.
- 1942 Wednesday: Jews forced to wear a Jewish Star in Netherlands and Vichy-France. Meanwhile, in Burma, Japanese troops march into Lashio, cut the Burma Road in two, severing the lifeline to China.
- 1943 Thursday: An ‘International Medical Commission’ conducts autopsies on the corpses of Polish soldiers murdered in the Katyn Forest with the end result being the Soviet NKVD being the murderers of more than 20,000 Polish officers and intelligentsia.
- 1944 Saturday: The U.S. Navy commences raids on the Japanese port facilities at Truk. The base is a big linchpin in the Imperial Japanese defense of their diminishing empire and losing this will be devastating.
- 1945 Sunday: During World War II, American soldiers liberated the Dachau concentration camp. The fight in and around Berlin continues as the Red Army continues forcing its way into the city center. Casualties are astronomical. In Berlin, Adolf Hitler married the erstwhile Eva Braun and designated Admiral Karl Doenitz president, an office he held until Germany’s surrender on May 08, 1945. Finally, the German army in Italy surrendered unconditionally to the Allies.
- 1946 Monday: Twenty-eight former Japanese officials went on trial in Tokyo as war criminals; seven ended up sentenced to death.
- 1947 Tuesday: Longtime member of the rock band, the Grass Roots[ii]— Joel Larson (drums 1965-66 / 1972-79 / 1981) –was born on this date in San Francisco, California.
- 1950 Saturday: Future U.S. Senator Debbie Stabenow is born in Gladwin, Michigan, on this date. A future Democrat, she would enter the so-called greatest deliberative body in the world on January 03, 2001, representing her home state.
- 1952 Tuesday: IBM President Thomas J. Watson Jr. informed company stockholders that IBM was in the process of building “the most advanced, most flexible high-speed computer in the world.” The company unveiled the computer on April 7, 1953, as the IBM 701 Electronic Data Processing Machine.
- 1953 Wednesday: The first U.S. experimental 3D-TV broadcast shows an episode of Space Patrol on Los Angeles’ ABC affiliate KECA-TV.
- 1954 Thursday: At Dien Bien Phu, heavy rains continue hampering operations on both sides. Troops fighting in the outlying strongpoints have been placed on half-rations due to an increasing inability to make it through enemy positions in the dark to the main camp to retrieve food and then to cart it back. When the sun rises, the defenders on Epervier are startled to see that the communist troops on Dominique have dug approach trenches right up to their wire with five new recoilless guns emplaced in tunnels pointing their way. This can only presage that a new assault is in the works. The communist strategy of grabbing their enemies by the belts and then overwhelming them is working as the defenders cannot call in artillery strikes atop their positions unless all is lost.[iii]
- 1961 Saturday: ABC’s “Wide World of Sports” makes its debut.
- 1967 Saturday: Aretha Franklin’s[iv] cover of Otis Redding’s[v] “Respect” came out as a single on this date. Atlantic Records released the massive hit.
- 1968 Monday: The counterculture rock musical “Hair” heralding the “Age of Aquarius” opened at Broadway’s Biltmore Theater following limited engagements off-Broadway, beginning a run of 1,750 performances. The show raised a ruckus as the performers closed the show entirely in the nude. Shocking.
- 1970 Wednesday: During the Vietnam War, Operation Toan Thang 42 begins as 10,000 U.S. and more than 5,000 South Vietnamese troops invade Cambodia. Another 40,000 troops joined in the invasion which was designed to destroy communist staging bases along the Ho Chi Minh Trail and the troops accomplished the job. However, critics of the war lambasted President Richard M. Nixon for widening the war.
- 1974 Monday: President Richard M. Nixon announced he was releasing edited transcripts of some secretly made White House tape recordings related to Watergate.
- 1975 Tuesday: The U.S. begins Operation Frequent Wind to evacuate U.S. citizens from Saigon prior to the expected North Vietnamese takeover of the city.
- 1981 Wednesday: Steve Carlton of the Philadelphia Phillies became the first left-handed pitcher in the major leagues to get 3,000 career strikeouts.
- 1984 Sunday: In California, the Diablo Canyon nuclear reactor went online after a long delay due to the protests of extremely stupid people.
- 1985 Monday: In the 15th round, Tony Tubbs scores a technical knockout against Greg Page in their heavyweight title fight. Page lost the WBA championship.
- 1986 Tuesday: The Boston Red Sox’ Roger Clemens strikes out 20 Seattle Mariners.
- 1988 Friday: The Baltimore Orioles set a new major league baseball record by losing their first 21 games of the season.
- 1990 Sunday: The people of Germany commenced tearing down the Berlin Wall on this date.
- 1991 Monday: Croatia declares its independence from a crumbling Yugoslavia. Meanwhile, a cyclone began striking the South Asian country of Bangladesh; it ended up killing more than 138, 000 people, according to the U.S. National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration. Global warming or just nature?
- 1992 Wednesday: Rioting resulting in 55 deaths erupted in Los Angeles, California, after a jury in Simi Valley acquitted four Los Angeles police officers of almost all state charges in the videotaped beating of problematic motorist Rodney King. Elsewhere, kidnappers snatched Exxon-Mobil executive Sidney Reso outside of his home in Morris Township, N.J. The scumbag who snatched him was a former Exxon-Mobil security official, Arthur Seale, who killed Reso while he was in captivity.
- 1993 Thursday: Mick Ronson, famed rock-and-roll guitarist who played and with Ian Hunter of Mott the Hoople[vi], died from liver cancer in London, England, on this date; he was just 46-years-old.
- 1994 Friday: Israel and the PLO signed an agreement, which granted Palestinians broad authority to set taxes, control trade and regulate banks under self-rule in the Gaza Strip and Jericho.
- 1996 Monday: In an apparent boating accident in Maryland, authorities believed that former CIA Director William Colby was missing and presumed drowned; they recovered his body later.
- 1997 Tuesday: Astronaut Jerry Lininger and cosmonaut Vasily Tsibliyev went on the first U.S.-Russian spacewalk.
- 1998 Wednesday: The United States, Canada, and Mexico end tariffs on $1 billion in NAFTA trade.
- 2003 Tuesday: PLO-lover and all-around POS Mahmoud Abbas wins power as the next prime minister of the Palestinian Authority.
- 2004 Thursday: The bloom is off the rose: photos surface showing U.S. military personnel torturing, frightening, and humiliating Iraqi prisoners of war at the Abu Ghraib prison outside Baghdad. It’s as if the Deep State engineered President George W. Bush into another Middle Eastern war and then pulled the rug out from under him by making sure crap like this hit the international news cycle causing global anger.
- 2005 Friday: The U.S. Senate confirms Congressman Rob Portman, R-OH 2nd congressional district, as the next United States Trade Representative.
- 2006 Saturday: Hundreds of protesters take to the streets in New York City protesting the Iraq War and the rumors that there could be an impending military attack on Iran. Enough, George W. Bush, enough! NO MORE WARS.
- 2007 Sunday: Yet another mass shooting occurs in the U.S., this one in Kansas City, Missouri, at the Ward Parkway Mall. Four people die in the spray of bullets, three victims and the shooter. Not sure if the cops took the shooter out or he did it himself.
- 2008 Tuesday: Famed rock-and-roll drummer, Mickey Waller, who played with the original Jeff Beck Group[vii] and with Rod Stewart[viii] on his solo efforts—died from liver failure on this date in London, England; he was just 66-years-old. Elsewhere, Ban Ki-moon, the United Nations secretary-general, announces that he has established a new commission with which to investigate the rise in global food prices that is causing starvation in many parts of the world.
- 2009 Wednesday: The Chi-Coms latest pandemic- the H1N1 swine flu- begins killing people in North America what with ONE death in the United States while Mexico suffers 159 deaths and at least 2,500-plus cases. Oh, thank you, Beijing, thank you.
- 2010 Thursday: The U.S. Commission on International Religious Freedom announces that 13 countries- with the Chi-Coms and the Saudis at the top of the heap- are the worst violators of religious rights around the world.
- 2011 Friday: In an opulent ceremony at London’s Westminster Abbey, Britain’s Prince William and Kate Middleton married. Elsewhere, across the Middle East, the Arab Spring uprisings continue to see violence from the far west of North Africa to the Gulf States. This is strange, it’s as if it’s ALL coordinated.
- 2012 Sunday: Mali coup leader Amadou Haya Sanogo rejects the decision of the Economic Community of West African States to deploy troops to his country. Meanwhile, Lebanon confiscates a shipment of arms and ammunition destined to the enemies of ally, Syrian President Bashar al-Assad, and arrest at least 11 terrorists.
- 2013 Monday: An NBA league committee recommends NBA owners reject the bid from a group led by Chris Hansen and Steve Ballmer to purchase the Sacramento Kings and move them to Seattle. Meanwhile, Prosecutors for Boston Marathon bomber and Islamic terrorist Dzhokar Tsarnaev[ix] discuss a plea deal to avoid the death penalty in exchange for life in prison without parole.
- 2014 Tuesday: Longtime Atlanta Rhythm Section[x] bassist–Paul Goddard (bass/backing vocals 1971-1983 / 2011-2014)—died on this date. Elsewhere, North Korea warns South Korea that it will begin conducting live fire military exercises near their maritime border. Elsewhere, a suicidal gunman goes berserk at a FedEx facility in Kennesaw, Georgia, shooting six people but killing none of them before taking his own life.
- 2015 Wednesday: On this date, North and South American medical authorities declare the eradication of the German measles, the first region of the world to do so. Meanwhile, Gazprom, the Russian state-owned energy company sees a drop in its value by 86-percent due to the ongoing crisis in Ukraine, a devaluation of the ruble, and crashing oil prices.
- 2016 Friday: The Iranian run-off elections SUPPOSEDLY give reformers and moderates (yeah, right) the majority of parliament. Meanwhile, a criminal court in North Korea dishes out a 10-year-stretch to a South Korean-born, U.S. citizen, allegedly for SPYING on the North Koreans: Kim Dong Chui is going to prison. Poor bastard. Elsewhere, violent protesters continue clashing with French law enforcement officers, mostly in Paris over a new bill the protesters claim is going to strip them of rights and limit the number of jobs available to young people.
- 2017 Saturday: Southeast of Dallas, tornadoes roar through the area killing at least 3 people on the ground and injuring numerous others. Meanwhile, in Washington, D.C., the little snowflakes turn out in the hundreds to protest ‘climate change.’ Losers. Speaking of D.C., the White House Correspondents Dinner occurs this evening and President Donald J. Trump elected NOT to attend because all they will do is to slam the guy.
- 2018 Sunday: On this date, “The Simpsons,” the animated TV hit show surpasses “Gunsmoke’s” 635-episode run, becoming the longest-running show in the history of television. Congratulations! Elsewhere, South Korea reports that in a recent summit between North- and- South Korea that Kim Jong Un said that ‘IF the United States promises not to attack their nation, they might denuclearize.’ Uh, okay.
- 2019 Monday: In the United States (thank you, illegal immigration), an outbreak of measles- the worst outbreak in a quarter-century- sickens at least 700 people. Meanwhile, ISIS releases a video showing its leader, Abu Bakr-al-Baghdadi, for the first time in five years. Thanks to this gaff, U.S. forces will track the murdering POS down and eliminate him. He ran fleeing down a tunnel with U.S. military dogs in hot pursuit; U.S. Special Forces recovered the scumbag’s head after he detonated a suicide vest.
- 2020 Wednesday: The Chinese gift that won’t stop ‘giving’- the COVID-19 Wuhan Virus Crisis continues sickening people around the world. Currently, we now have 3,193,886 confirmed cases of the Kung Flu what with 227,638 confirmed deaths but 972,719 confirmed recoveries. In the United States, sadly, we now have 1,063,600 confirmed cases and confirmed deaths now have hit 61,472. Happily, we have 123,022 confirmed recoveries. Once again, numbers in the People’s Republic of China remain the SAME. Okay, either the Chin possess the cure, or they are a bunch of lying motherf**kers which is what we believe. After the United States, Spain has 236,899 confirmed cases, Italy has 203,591, United Kingdom 165,221, Germany 161,539, France 128,441, Russia 99,399, Iran 93,657 and then the PRC with 88,423. China, stop lying.
- 2020 Wednesday A: Meanwhile, Democratic women continue circling the wagons around stumbling, bumbling “Pro-China Joe” Biden as the Tara Reade story continues gathering steam. Women who attacked Brett Kavanaugh continue to say, “No, Joe didn’t do anything.” Look, liberal slut-bags, IF you don’t go after Joe, no one is ever going to pay attention to you hypocritical skanks ever again. We know YOUR game. Finally, NYC Mayor Bill Di Blasio threatens to arrest Jewish citizens while promising Muslims they will get their meals throughout the city during Ramadan. What?
- 2021 Thursday: COVID-19 Statistics For The Planet As A Whole: 151,025,351 confirmed cases, +198,839, 3,176,405 confirmed deaths, +35,262, and 128,359,847 confirmed recoveries, +62,364. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 33,032,588 confirmed cases, UP 48,893 from yesterday’s reporting, 589,102 confirmed deaths, UP 765,[xi] and 25,634,383 confirmed recoveries, UP 49,654. We genuinely appreciate COVID Live Update World Meter for being honest in covering ALL the numbers- God bless them.[xii]
- 2021 Thursday A: Note: Since Joe Biden Became President On January 20, 2021, there have been 274,651 Chi-Vi deaths in the United States- feeble old Joe, in another four to five weeks, you will have tied the total number witnessed by the Trump administration in nearly a year of the rampaging coronavirus pandemic.
- 2021 Thursday B: COVID-19 Statistics in the four states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Florida, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 3,739,657 confirmed cases, 61,638 confirmed deaths, and 1,990,058 confirmed recoveries. Moving on, here are the numbers for Florida: 2,228,212 confirmed cases, 35,096 confirmed deaths, and 1,790,319 confirmed recoveries (same as yesterday’s count). Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 32,110 confirmed cases, 482 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries (same as yesterday’s count). Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 402,435 confirmed cases, 5,527 confirmed deaths, and 190,805 confirmed recoveries (same as yesterday’s). Let us look at one other portion of the U.S., North Dakota, another great state to which we might seek refuge: they have 107,298 confirmed cases, 1,491 confirmed deaths, and 104,710 confirmed recoveries.[xiii]
- 2021 Thursday C: Now that Mo has relocated to Israel, let’s look at the statistics there: 838,407 confirmed cases, 6,362 confirmed deaths, and 830,530 confirmed recoveries. Let’s look at one non-country- Guatemala, the birthplace of hundreds of thousands of illegal aliens: 226,647 cases of the virus, 7,500 confirmed deaths and 201,621 confirmed recoveries.[xiv] Meanwhile, the Biden administration is going to send $100 million worth of medical supplies and Chi-Vi vaccines to India to help them in their time of trouble.
- 2021 Thursday D: Stock Market Closes/Precious And Rare Metals: DOW Jones Industrial Average: 34,060.36, UP 239.98 points (+0.71%). Next, the NASDAQ: 14,082.55, UP 28.29 points (+0.22%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 4,211.47, UP 28.29 points (+0.68%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $64.87 per barrel, -0.14 (-0.22%). The price of GOLD is $1,772.60 per troy oz., +3.70 (+0.21%) while the price of SILVER is $26.13 per troy ounce, +0.08 (+0.30%). The price of PLATINUM is $1,203.40 per troy oz, +5.80 (+0.48%) while the price of COPPER is $4.49 per pound, -0.00 (-0.07%).[xv] The price of PALLADIUM is $2,954.70 per troy oz, +27.61 (+0.94%).[xvi] The price of RHODIUM is $28,900.00 per troy oz., +300.00 (+1.05%).[xvii] Currently, Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000019. As for Chi-Com money, one-dollar U.S. = 6.47 Chinese yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.82 euros and in Mexican pesos equals 20.04. In Malagasy Ariary, one greenback equals 3,792.53 and in Malawian Kwacha, a buck equals 784.32 and in Malaysian Ringgit, one dollar equals 4.10 of theirs.[xviii]
- 2021 Thursday E: U.S. National Debt and Gasoline Prices in the Three States in which we have chef-authors– Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising by the day- in California, gasoline prices have risen to over $4.010 per gallon, $2.790 in Florida, $3.787 in Hawaii, and $3.436 in Washington state.[xix] Let’s look at one other location- North Carolina: $2.661. We are going to do something else that could be fun- gasoline prices around the world going from cheapest to highest. The next country on the list has the fourth lowest gasoline price in the world- Algeria: $1.306 per U.S. Gallon.[xx] Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $28,228,516,653,001 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but flipping TRILLIONS.[xxi] Cloward and Piven causing problems like they always do.
- 2021 Thursday F: Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe– The nation is all atwitter over last night’s ‘Joe Biden address to a Joint Session of the Congress,’ because Congresswoman Lauren Boebert, R-CO 3rd congressional district, sitting up in the gallery was wearing a mylar blanket like all the illegal alien brats use to cover their bodies in the illegal alien holding pens.
- 2021 Thursday G: Joe Biden Regime News I– Speaking of the ‘Biden agenda,’ Senator Tom Cotton, R-AR, says that ‘Joe Biden’s radical agenda is dead on arrival in the U.S. Senate.’ Next, the Senate is interviewing the next round of Joe Biden’s ‘judicial picks,’ most of them far-left whackos as the Dems seek to move on from the conservatives the Trump administration got onto the nation’s federal courts. In other Joe Biden news, Catholic bishops are suggesting that Joe Biden should NOT take communion because of his insane push for abortions at all stages of fetal and post-fetal development. We concur, Joe Biden should be excommunicated from the Catholic Church along with every other pro-abortion Democrats. It is an evil and a sin.
- 2021 Thursday H: Foreign News / Overseas News– GOP lawmakers are requesting an inspector-general investigation into Climate Czar John F. Kerry’s close ties to the criminal regime in Tehran, what many say are treasonous ties. It is clear that the Biden administration WON’T investigate John Kerry’s Logan Act violations unless, of course, it’s time to throw him under the bus for some misdeed within the administration. Speaking of the Iranians, after the leak of the audio tape hit the news cycle in which the Iranians were discussing the help John F. Kerry provided them on ongoing Israeli covert operations in Syria, the presidential office is undergoing an extreme shakeup as they seek the rat(s) who leaked the damning evidence of collusion between “Lurch” and the mullahs. Meanwhile, Maria Butina, a Russian intelligence operative (or so the feds claimed) who did time in an American prison is seeking to win a seat in Russia’s Parliament. Speaking of Russia, allies of Alexei Navalny are closing down various of his offices over a harsh crackdown by the Putin government.
- 2021 Thursday I: Political News I– The U.S. Department of Justice is going to launch civil rights violations charges against convicted Minneapolis Police Department Officer Derek Chauvin as well as the other three officers awaiting their trials. You might ask, ‘doesn’t double jeopardy exist?’ In this country, NO longer, NO more. If the federal government doesn’t like the outcome of a criminal trial, it can come in, dump in loads more charges, and go to town. This is not right and should not be condoned otherwise, the feds can take repeated swings at the same crumbling apple. ALL of us are in danger. Next, New York City Mayor Bill Di Blasio says that ‘New York City will fully reopen on July 01.’ We’ll see. Moving on, after Senator Tim Scott, R-SC, gave last night’s rebuttal to Joe Biden’s incoherent speech, “Uncle Tim” was trending on Twitter before- after about 12 hours- Twitter took it down. They wanted to make sure enough people saw it before removing it.
- 2021 Thursday J: Political News II– Former U.S. Attorney Brett Tolam said on Newsmax today that he believes the seizure of Rudy Giuliani’s electronic devices- other than the hard drive from Hunter Biden’s laptop– demonstrates how the U.S. Justice Department has become totally politicized. He alluded to the fact that prior to this- the third warrant- Justice Department officials sought two prior warrants to go after Rudy Giuliani but were denied each time. Thus, they had to await a change in leadership at the DOJ, i.e., Merrick “The Mole” Garland becoming the attorney general. With him sitting in the big chair, the enemies of Rudy easily got the warrants they sought, and the rest is history. However, many are curious as to WHY the feds did not seize Hunter’s hard drive? Also, as in other Trump allies’ treatment at the hands of the feds, the FBI made sure that reporters were on scene so they could see “America’s Mayor” embarrassed if that is at all possible. They showed up at 6:30 a.m. Hmmm, no wonder why there is the FBI show on TV… finally, in other U.S. government news, the feds will maintain the ban on menthol-flavored cigarettes and cigars.
- 2021 Thursday K: Political News III– Senator Ted Cruz, R-TX, and Senator Josh Hawley, R-MO, are both refusing corporate donations. Because they WOKE, man, the corporations that is.
- 2022 Friday: COVID-19 Statistics for The Planet as a Whole– 512,931,247 confirmed cases, +863,780, 6,259,348 confirmed deaths, +3,495 and 466,682,378 confirmed recoveries, +857,817. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 83,037,059 confirmed cases, UP 86,921 from yesterday’s reporting, 1,020,660 confirmed deaths, UP 536,[xxii] and 80,655,685 confirmed recoveries, UP by 37,328. We genuinely welcome COVID Live Update World Meter for being honest in covering ALL the numbers- God bless them.[xxiii]
- 2022 Friday A: Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump Covid-19 Deaths– Note: since Joe Biden became president on January 20, 2021, there have been 571,367 CHI-VI DEATHS IN THE United States- intellectually inadequate old Joe, by the end of the year, you will have tied the total number seen by the Trump administration in a year of the raging coronavirus pandemic. Under President Trump’s watch, there were 404,645 fatalities from the Chi-Com Bat Virus. From this point forward, ALL COVID-19 deaths are atop Joe Biden. He has surpassed President Donald J. Trump’s 15-month number by 206,612 Chi-Com lab-engineered virus deaths in FIFTEEN MONTHS. Joe has accomplished this onerous task in 464 days. He promised that he would lockdown the virus, NOT the country.
- 2022 Friday B: COVID-19 Statistics in the four states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Florida, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 9,235,869 confirmed cases, 90,518 confirmed deaths, and 8,966,118 confirmed recoveries. Moving on, here are the numbers for Florida: 5,969,659 confirmed cases, 73,948 confirmed deaths, and 5,817,480 confirmed recoveries. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 248,405 confirmed cases, 1,418 confirmed deaths, and 239,190 of confirmed recoveries. Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 1,498,116 confirmed cases, 12,703 confirmed deaths, and 1,446,729 confirmed recoveries. Let us look at one other part of the U.S., Grand Princess Ship: they have 122 confirmed cases, 7 confirmed deaths, and 115 confirmed recoveries.[xxiv]
- 2022 Friday C: Foreign Covid Stats of The Day– Now that Mo has moved to Israel, let us look at the statistics there: 4,074,119 confirmed cases, 10,695 confirmed deaths, and 4,038,393 confirmed recoveries. Let us look at one other portion of the world- Micronesia, 227th place on the list: 3 cases of the virus, 2 confirmed death and 1 confirmed recoveries.[xxv]
- 2022 Friday D: Stock Market Closes/Precious and Rare Metals– DOW Jones Industrial Average: 32,977.21, DOWN 939.18 points (-2.77%). Next, the NASDAQ: 12,334.53 DOWN 536.89 points (-4.17%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 4,131.93, DOWN 155.27 points (-3.63%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $104.11 per barrel, -1.25 (-1.19%). The price of GOLD is $1,896.90 per troy oz., +5.60 (+0.30%) while the price of SILVER is $22.74 per troy ounce, -0.39 (-1.70%). The price of PLATINUM is $932.00 per troy oz, +20.90 (+2.29%) while the price of COPPER is $4.39 per pound, -0.05 (-1.07%).[xxvi] The price of PALLADIUM is $2,323.91 per troy oz., +91.91 (+4.12%). The price of RHODIUM is $18,200.00 per troy oz., 0.00 (0.00%). The price of NEODYMIUM is $1,105,000.00 per CNY/T, +10,000.00 (+0.91%). The price of ALUMINUM is $3,051.00 per USD/T, +19.50 (+0.64%). The price of ZINC is $4,054.00 per USD/T., -82.50 (-1.99%). The price of COCOA is $2,650.00 per USD/T, +75.00 (+2.91%). The price of COFFEE is $222.55 per USD/T, +4.65 (+2.13%). The price of CORN is $817.50 per USD/T, +1.50 (+0.18%). The price of LUMBER is $1,047.40 USD 1,000 board feet +2.60 (+0.25%).[xxvii] Currently, Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000026. As for Chi-Com money, one-dollar U.S. = 6.61 Chinese yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.95 euros, in Mexican pesos equals 20.41, and in Russian rubles, one dollar equals 70.20 of theirs. In Sao Tomean Dobra, one greenback equals 1,047.40 and in Saudi Riyal, a buck equals 3.75 and in Serbian Dinar, one dollar equals 111.43 of theirs.[xxviii]
- 2022 Friday E: U.S. National Debt and Gasoline Prices in The Four States in Which We Have Chef-Authors– Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising and lowering by the day and NOTE- these prices are sans TAXES- in California, gasoline prices have moved to $5.706 per gallon, $4.181 in Florida, $5.261 in Hawaii, and $4.699 in Washington state.[xxix] Let us look at one other portion of the United States: North Carolina- $3.864. We are going to do something else that could be fun- gasoline prices around the world going from cheapest to highest. The next country on the list has the 31st LOWEST gasoline price in the world- Uzbekistan: $3.294 per U.S. Gallon.[xxx] Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $30,417,378,268,284 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but frigging TRILLIONS.[xxxi] Cloward and Piven causing problems like they always do which is not good- those two bastards should have met their ends on the chopping block. As for holders of U.S. debt, after Brazil the SEVENTH largest holder of U.S. debt is Switzerland. This nation holds $256,000,000,000 of U.S. debt (it is important to note that these numbers vary every day with one nation after another jockeying for top position).
- 2022 Friday F: Joe Biden’s Ukraine-Russian Manufactured Crisis– Russian submarines are delivering barrages of cruise missile assaults onto various targets in Ukraine including an attack on Kyiv while the U.N. Secretary-General António Guterres was visiting Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky earlier in the week. The Russians admit they targeted the meeting. Meanwhile, 63 days into the Russo-Ukrainian War, Russian President Vladimir Putin says he’s going to ‘make it official’ by declaring war on Ukraine. A new report says that the Russkies had almost captured President Zelensky in the opening days of the war.
- 2022 Friday G: Joe Biden’s Ukraine-Russian Manufactured Crisis II– Ukraine is now cracking down on traitors providing aid and comfort to the Russian invaders. Time for ‘scorched earth’ tactics, the destroying of all materiel that would help the Russians, the poisoning of water sources, the destruction of crops, leave the new Red Army invaders in a cesspool of death. Ukraine points out that the Russkies have lost at least 23,000 military personnel since its ill-fated invasion of Ukraine commenced 63 days ago. Meanwhile, Kyiv reports that their flying ace- the so-called ‘Ghost of Kyiv’ who shot down at least six Russian jets in combat over the nation’s capital city- has now been shot down and killed himself.
- 2022 Friday H: Joe Biden’s Ukraine-Russian Manufactured Crisis III- The U.S. is providing military training to Ukrainians in Germany. This, of course, will anger Russia. Meanwhile, the Turks are cutting off access to the Black Sea as a growing problem of seaborne mines- implanted by the Russkies to hinder shipping to Ukraine- which means NO vessels in our out.
- 2022 Friday I: Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe I– ‘Border Czar’ Vice President Kamala Harris has been in charge of the border catastrophe for the past 392 days. It has been 306 days since the ‘border czar’ arrived on scene for a few minutes’ photo op. Tragic. The cost of caring for the illegal alien invaders these past 119 days is $758,919,732. The cost of caring for them since the VP and her boss, President Joseph R. Biden, took office is $42,504,725,475. The number of illegal aliens who have arrived at our border since January 01, 2022, is in our estimate, 1,214,514. The conservative low estimate of illegals living in the country is 47,838,931 whereas we believe the numbers closer to 95-130 million illegal aliens if not more. These people drain resources meant for Americans, increase food scarcity, drive up crime, dumb-down our young people, overrun our hospitals and collapse our medical systems, and lower wages while driving up rents/mortgage costs. This is not right. (Sources for the AICPENDBLOG.COM Illegal Alien Numbers: Center for Immigration Studies, Department of Homeland Security, Federation for American Immigration Reform, Institute for Defense Analyses, Yale, MIT, and, of course, the God-given common sense each of us has at his or her disposal).
- 2022 Friday J: Foreign News-Overseas News I– The Iran nuclear deal supposedly hangs on the U.S. removing the terror designation from that country and its jihadist military apparatus. Next, Russia announces its plan to abandon the ISS over the sanctions that the West and its other allies have slapped atop them.
- 2022 Friday K: Health and Medical Alerts– Hopefully, Joe Biden’s ‘misinformation board’ won’t censor or silence us but doctors around the world are attempting to find the cause of rising cases of hepatitis among young children. They say they are leaning towards adenovirus as being the culprit whereas we are leaning towards increasing rates of COVID-19 vaccinations among young people that seemingly won’t or don’t stop. The medical community is now urging the vaccination of wee babes for this Chi-Com-engineered virus. This is insane. The thing even more evil is that apparently, many of these children afflicted with hepatitis have required liver transplants. Where oh where are these organs being harvested? Communist China? North Korea? The aborted? Wherever they are coming from, this ain’t right. Poor Dr. Joseph Mengele- he was born a century too soon. Speaking of abortion, progressives fear that IF Roe v. Wade goes down, nearly half of ALL U.S. physicians will not undergo abortion training.
- 2022 Friday L: Vaccine Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money) News– (1) Pfizer: $49.07 (2) AstraZeneca: $66.40 (3) Novavax: $45.07 (4) Merck & Company: $88.69 (5) Johnson & Johnson: $180.46 (6) BioNTech: $138.78 (7) Moderna: $134.41. Here is what these stocks were worth a week ago today: (1) Pfizer: $48.15 (2) AstraZeneca: $65.86 (3) Novavax: $46.65 (4) Merck & Company: $84.59 (5) Johnson & Johnson: $181.54 (6) BioNTech: $145.07 (7) Moderna: $140.34.
- 2022 Friday M: Military Suppliers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 2) News– (1) Raytheon: $94.91 (2) Boeing: $148.84 (3) General Dynamics: $236.53 (4) Lockheed Martin: $432.12 (5) Northrop-Grumman: $439.40. Here is what these stocks were worth a week ago today: (1) Raytheon: $100.52 (2) Boeing: $176.92 (3) General Dynamics: $238.79 (4) Lockheed Martin: $445.79 (5) Northrop-Grumman: $447.40.
- 2022 Friday N: PPE Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 3) News– (1) Ansell Ltd.: $27.32 (2) DuPont: $65.93 (3) 3M: $144.22 (4) Honeywell: $193.51 (5) Teijen: $1,388.00. Here is what these stocks were worth a week ago today: (1) Ansell Ltd.: $26.15 (2) DuPont: $67.29 (3) 3M: $149.17 (4) Honeywell: $190.63 (5) Teijen: $1,374.00.
- 2022 Friday O: Artificial (Fake) Meat Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 4) News– (1) Maple Leaf Foods/Tofurkey: $28.29 (2) Beyond Meat: $36.88 (3) Kellogg’s/Morning Star Farms: $68.50. Here is what these stocks were worth a week ago today: (1) Maple Leaf Foods/Tofurkey: $21.79 (2) Beyond Meat: $37.60 (3) Kellogg’s/Morning Star Farms: $69.33.
- 2022 Friday P: Big Box Store Stock Prices (Follow the Money 5) News– (1) Wal-Mart: $152.99 (2) Lowe’s: $197.73 (3) Home Depot: $300.40 (4) Costco Wholesale Corp: $531.72 (5) Amazon: $2,485.63. Here is what these stocks were worth a week ago today: (1) Wal-Mart: $156.86 (2) Lowe’s: $197.06 (3) Home Depot: $300.11 (4) Costco Wholesale Corp: $571.70 (5) Amazon: $2,887.00. Amazon posted its first quarterly loss since 2015. They cite higher warehousing, fuel, and unionization costs.
- 2022 Friday Q: Joe Biden News I– President Joseph R. Biden and Mexico’s President Andrés Manuel López Obrador purportedly discussed the ‘unprecedented illegal alien invasion of the United States via the U.S.-Mexico border.’ While Joe Biden attempts to blame everyone else for his self-inflicted damages to the United States, Governor Greg Abbott, R-TX, lays the blame squarely where it belongs: upon the shoulders of senile Joe Biden.
- 2022 Friday R: Joe Biden’s Daily Disaster– Joe Biden continues absorbing hit after hit after hit after hit. Today, the inflation surge hit 6.6-percent, the largest jump since 1982. Still, Joe hasn’t a clue as to what to do nor does he have the desire to do something to the positive if he did. In other ‘Joe Biden Daily Disaster News,’ 72-percent of American voters say that ‘IF the Hunter Biden laptop stories are true, Joe Biden should be impeached and removed from office.’ Other polls report that his approval ratings continue their ongoing slide. In other news, a new poll says that a vast majority of American voters are demanding TRANSPARENCY on Joe Biden’s declining mental state.
- 2022 Friday S: Joe Biden’s Daily Disaster II– Joe Biden is still considering pandering to young holders of student loan debt (woe to those who have already paid off their loans). To cover the costs of removing $10,000 debt from holders (woe to those with more than $10,000 student loan debt), the cost to taxpayers will be another $321 billion slapped atop the U.S. taxpayers- primarily the middle and working classes. Thank you, f**king Joe Biden, thank you. “America’s Governor” Ron DeSantis calls the insane push to alleviate student loan debt ‘simply wrong.’ “America’s Governor” also alleges the Biden regime is installing an ‘Orwellian Ministry of Truth’ with which to perpetuate hoaxes and to silence its critics. Rep. Rick W. Allen, R-GA 12th District, says of Joe Biden’s attempt to dismiss student loan debt that it’s a big political mistake.
- 2022 Friday T: Joe Biden Regime News I– As the election continues drawing nigh, the Biden regime is pushing the European Union to avoid an embargo of oil from Russia which will drive the cost of oil into the stratosphere. The Biden regime wants the EU to slap the embargo onto the Russkies following the election so Democrats will somehow be able to retain power rather than go down in droves.
- 2022 Friday U: Joe Biden Regime News II– In between tears, Pentagon spokesperson Admiral John Kirby says there’s ‘no way that Russian President Vladimir Putin should be invited to the G-20. Later in the day, we heard that Mr. Putin had been invited. In other news, the Biden Dept. of Justice is going to challenge Alabama’s law banning tranny treatment for underage kids as well as prohibiting them from competing in scholastic sports other than in that of their gender.
- 2022 Friday V: Political News I– Senate Democrats are preparing to unleash $33 million in ad buys on the country. Meanwhile, Senators Chuck Grassley, R-IA, and Ron Johnson, R-WI, are pushing DARPA to investigate the hacking of the DNC back in 2016. Meanwhile, in a shocking interview between Sean Spicer and former U.S. Attorney General Bill Barr, the latter told the former that ‘there was not enough fraud to overturn the 2020 Presidential Election nor that the GOP should put Donald J. Trump forth as its 2024 standard-bearer.’ He did say, however, that he would vote for President Trump over the Democrat.
- 2022 Friday W: Political News II– Although NO one asked him, former President Bill Clinton is defending HIS flawed Russia policy while he was president. His advisor back then- Dick Morris- encouraged Ukraine to surrender its nukes following the collapse of the Soviet Union with the guarantee that the United States would defend that country from all enemies. (Note- all the Ukrainians had to do was to read U.S. history and to understand the millions of broken promises made by one administration after another. Ask the Native Americans).
- 2022 Friday X: Political News III– Senator Bernie Sanders, DS-VT, is on the warpath against Senators Joe Manchin, D-W. VA, and Kyrsten Sinema, D-AZ. He believes they are standing in the way of his and his fellow progressives’ view of the coveted ‘socialist utopia.’ F**k Bernie. Speaking of the ‘socialist utopia,’ former Rep. Tulsi Gabbard, D-HI 2nd D, says that ‘Joe Biden’s ‘misinformation board’ makes the Biden regime a DICTATORSHIP. Thankfully, Rep. Lauren Boebert, R-CO 3rd District, is the one leading the fight to defund this appalling, un-American ‘ministry of truth.’ Good.
- 2022 Friday Y: Political News IV– To the irritation of liberals across the Old Dominion State and across the country, Lt. Gov. Winsome Sears, R-VA, is celebrating the many accomplishments of the Youngkin Administration. We celebrate with them. Next, Rep. Ralph Norman, R-SC 5th congressional district, informed Newsmax today that DHS Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas is a ‘pathological liar.’ Meanwhile, Alaska congressional candidate and former Governor Sarah Palin says that the ‘GOP must confront Dems who seek to take the United States DOWN.’
- 2022 Friday Z: Federal and State Court News– A U.S. court has sentenced ISIS ‘Beatle’ Kotey to life in prison for his murders of foreign journalists and captives. Another judge has denied President Donald J. Trump’s request to dismiss the contempt charges against him in New York State and to force him to continue paying $10,000 per day in contempt of court charges. Next, as her sentencing day looms, Ghislaine Maxwell has had her bid to have her conviction struck down denied.
- 2022 Friday AA: Popular Culture News– James Corden will be leaving the “Late, Late Show,” sometime next year. Next, the family of the filmmaker murdered by actor Alec Baldwin on the set of “Rust” is demanding the New Mexico sheriff conducting the investigation to take the shooting video of their loved one down from the Internet. Speaking of the Internet, new analysis shows that with Elon Musk’s purchase of Twitter, conservatives are going to gain whereas liberals are going to lose. In fact, in such pathetic sniveling, various liberal pundits on various television networks have shown the world their crimes by whining that they may be the ones ghosted, blacklisted, and/or shadow-banned. Folks, we don’t want to ban liberal speech. No, we want more of it, so everyone sees how frigging insane they are while we want unlimited access to share opposing views.
- 2022 Friday BB: California Lottery Results-Mega-Millions Draw– Here are the results for the Mega-Millions Draw #1759 what with a $34 million jackpot on the line: 09, 11, 34, 49, 66 and Mega 15. Out of 52,053 winning tickets, the highest winners were 37 people who had FOUR numbers for a prize of $424 apiece.
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0815 a 12” x 16” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “Sea Birds.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her website, found at beverlycarrick.com, or at the blog’s Facebook page. At her website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” Beverly has been painting for more than 60 years and known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her Website NOW and view her work. It is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor! You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there IMMEDIATELY! Thank you, the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day.
ALBUM OF THE DAY AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM:
The next album the record label of the Band released was “Icon,” an album that hit record store shelves on August 26, 2015. One finds a collection of 11 cuts from the original lineup that are all perfect doorways for new fans to open and follow. As for older fans, this is a concise collection that reopens channels in audio into the brain that one can enjoy for years- if not decades- to come. This is a worthy addition to any record collection which is why we encourage everyone to seek this album out, give it a good listen, and then add it to your growing collection in the format, condition, and the price that works best for you- you will be glad you did.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 04-29-2022, all rights reserved. (Editor’s Note: we pay the estate of Beverly Carrick an annual fee by which, we can show her paintings to the world. We make NO money from the estate’s sales of her world-famous artworks). Total Word Count: 4,708. Chef Pedro Muñoz.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, FINE ART, Beverly Carrick Seascapes, Just the Facts, The Unvarnished Truth, Paul Goddard, Atlanta Rhythm Section, Joel Larson, The Grass Roots, Mickey Waller, Rod Stewart, Jeff Beck Group, Ian Hunter, Mick Ronson, Mott the Hoople, Willie Nelson, Russia, Maria Butina, Alexei Navalny, India, President George Washington, Joe Biden, U.S. Supreme Court Chief Justice Oliver Ellsworth, U.S. Attorney General Merrick “The Mole” Garland, Senator Debbie Stabenow, Senator Josh Hawley, Senator Ted Cruz, Senator Tim Scott, Senator Tom Cotton, Congresswoman Lauren Boebert, “America’s Mayor” Rudy Giuliani, Climate Czar John F. Kerry, Mayor Bill Di Blasio, Minneapolis Police Department Officer Derek Chauvin, JOE BIDEN’S BORDER CATASTROPHE, JOE BIDEN REGIME NEWS I, FOREIGN NEWS / OVERSEAS NEWS, POLITICAL NEWS I, POLITICAL NEWS II, POLITICAL NEWS III, U.S. Department of Justice, Logan Act- the, Sanctuary Cities, Sanctuary States, Illegal Aliens, Illegal Alien Invasion, Illegal Alien Tsunami, Illegal Alien Tidal Wave, Illegal Alien Caravans, Joe Biden’s Open Borders Policies, Build the Wall and Deport Them All, COVID-19, Chi-Vi- the, The ‘VID, Wuhan Virus, Wuhan Virus Crisis, China Virus, China Virus Crisis, Yellow Fever 2019-2021, Communist China Condition, Kung Flu- The, Wuhan Waltz- The, BIG C-19- The, Wuhan Whoopie- The, COVID-19 Mandates, Pelosi Pox- The, Wuhan Meat Market Malady, Hubei Hooey- The, Xi Jinping’s Bat Fu Yuk, Communist Killer Virus 2019-2021 and Onward, Chairman Xi’s Fever, Chairman Xi’s Gift to the World- the Chi-Vi, COVID-19- the Trump Whacker, COVID-19- the Hong Kong Democracy Movement Killer, COVID-19 Passports, COVID-19 Lockdowns and Restrictions, Pfizer, AstraZeneca, Moderna, BioNTech, Johnson & Johnson, Walmart Stock Price, Lowe’s Stock Price, Home Depot Stock Price, Costco Stock Price, Amazon Stock Price, Raytheon Stock Price, General Dynamics Stock Price, Boeing Stock Price, Lockheed Martin Stock Price, Northrop-Grumman Stock Price, Beyond Meat Stock Price, Kellogg’s-Morning Star Farms Stock Price, Maple Leaf Foods-Tofurkey Stock Price, GREEN MEATS, BIG PHARMA, U.S. National Gasoline Prices, Global Petrol Prices, DOW Jones Industrial Average, S & P 500, NASDAQ, Gold, Silver, Platinum, Copper, Palladium, Rhodium, Aluminum, Neodymium, Precious and Rare Metals, Light Sweet Crude Oil, U.S. Monetary Conversions, U.S. National Debt, U.S. National Debt Clock, National Security Matters, Monetary Conversions of the Day, Bitcoin, Chinese Yuan, European Union Euros, Mexican Pesos, Russian Ruble, Malagasy Ariary, Malawian Kwacha, Malaysian Ringgit, Sao Tomean Dobra, Saudi Arabian Riyal, Serbian Dinar, California Gas Prices, Florida Gas Prices, Hawaii Gas Prices, Washington Gas Prices, North Carolina Gas Prices, Global Petrol Prices, Algerian Petrol Prices, Uzbekistani Petrol Prices, Professional Boxing, Tony Tubbs v. Greg Page, Roman Catholic Church, Pope Clement X, California Lottery, California Lottery Results, Mega Millions, Mega Millions Draw #1759, The Band, Chef Pedro Muñoz,
[i] We look forward to sharing the music of not only Waylon Jennings but of Willie Nelson, and the rest of the Outlaw country music scene. We definitely hope you will keep your eyes open for the day when we do. You will love them all.
[ii] We offered the music of this famed West Coast band- the Grass Roots- beginning on Thursday, 06-February-2014 through Saturday, 22-February-2014. We hope you will seek their music out by visiting whatever site you choose for the absolute best in rock music. You will be glad you did.
[iii] As is the norm, we visit Martin Windrow’s amazing book, “The Last Valley,” De Capo Press (2006) as well as Time-Life Books for relevant information on this critical fight against communism.
[iv] Not sure when we promote the music of Aretha Davis but when we do, you will be the first to know.
[v] At some as yet undetermined point, we are going to go on an all-out Motown and Soul blitz, probably sometime before 2030 so we hope you will keep posted. Otis Redding is one of the all-time greats and had he not died before his time could have been one of the music world’s megastars.
[vi] We presented another series of interconnected bands which included Free, Bad Company, Led Zeppelin, the Firm, Mott the Hoople, Ian Hunter, the Yardbirds, and a plethora of solo and group efforts beginning on Wednesday, 02-July-2014 through Sunday, 19-October-2014. We definitely hope that you will seek this music out and consider adding it to your growing collection.
[vii] We promoted the music of this venerable British rock band as part of a series of interconnected bands beginning on Tuesday, 22-April-2014 through Tuesday, 01-July-2014. This included the Small Faces, Faces, Rod Stewart, Ronnie Wood, Jeff Beck, Steve Marriott, Humble Pie, and other interconnected parts. We hope you will seek them out and consider adding them to your collection.
[viii] See previous footnote.
[ix] The cops should have executed this Islamist POS on sight. F**k him.
[x] The Atlanta Rhythm Section is another awesome American band, one we sure as heck hope to promote when and if we return to doing music again.
[xi] Bing seems to be covering numbers up for the Biden administration so here is where we have gone now: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[xiv] We obtain our statistics for the coronavirus from: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[xv] Commodities – Oil, Silver and Gold Prices – CNN Business– see this site for daily commodity information.
[xvi] Palladium PRICE Today | Palladium Spot Price Chart | Live Price of Palladium per Ounce | Markets Insider (businessinsider.com) See this site for daily trading in palladium.
[xvii] Commodities Prices – Spot – Futures (tradingeconomics.com) See this site for much of the economic information cobbled together at this blog.
[xx] Please see the following site for information on global gas prices: Gasoline prices around the world, 26-Apr-2021 | GlobalPetrolPrices.com
[xxi] U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time (usdebtclock.org) See this site for the U.S. National Debt Clock.
[xxii] Bing seems to be covering numbers up for the Biden administration so here is where we have gone now: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[xxv] We obtain our statistics for the coronavirus from: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[xxvi] Commodities – Oil, Silver and Gold Prices – CNN Business– see this site for daily commodity information.
[xxvii] Commodities Prices – Spot – Futures (tradingeconomics.com) See this site for much of the economic information cobbled together at this blog.
[xxx] Please see the following site for information on global gas prices: Gasoline prices around the world, 26-Apr-2021 | GlobalPetrolPrices.com
[xxxi] U.S. National Debt Clock: Real Time (usdebtclock.org) See this site for the U.S. National Debt Clock.