TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
SPRING SESSION 2022
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 207
116. TODAY IN HISTORY—TUESDAY, APRIL 26, 2022:
Confederate Heroes Memorial Day (Florida)
U.S. Attorney General Edwards Pierrepont; U.S. Acting and Secretary of Defense Mark Esper; U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo; Nazi Deputy Fuhrer Rudolf Hess; Dave Mason (band) featuring Mike Finnigan, the Faces featuring Rod Stewart, Mötley Crüe featuring John Corabi, Queen featuring Roger Taylor, and Spooky Tooth featuring Gary Wright:
- 0088 Monday: The 4th Roman Catholic Pope Clement I picked up his Holy Cross on this date and over the course of the next 11 years and 211 days, guided his earthly flock until November 23, 0099.
- 0304 Tuesday: The 29th Roman Catholic Pope St. Marcellinus ended his time as the Vicar of Christ on this date. He first became pontiff on June 30, 296, and guided his earthly flock from then until today.
- 0757 Friday: The 92nd Roman Catholic Pope Stephen II ended his time as pontiff on this date. He became pontiff on March 26, 0752.
- 1220 Sunday: German King Frederick I grant bishops sovereign rights.
- 1514 Sunday: Astronomer Nicholas Copernicus makes the first observations of the planet, Saturn.
- 1532 Tuesday: On his way to Vienna, Ottoman Turk Sultan Suleiman fights his way through Hungary.
- 1564 Sunday: At the Holy Trinity Church in Stratford-upon-Avon, England, priests baptized William Shakespeare.
- 1607 Thursday: English colonists went ashore at present-day Cape Henry, Virginia, on an expedition to establish the first permanent English settlement in the Western Hemisphere.
- 1654 Sunday: Brazil expels its Jewish inhabitants.
- 1655 Monday: The Dutch West Indies Company denies Peter Stuyvesant’s demand that the company expel all Jews from New Amsterdam.
- 1721 Saturday: On this date, medical professionals administer the first smallpox vaccinations to a willing group of participants.
- 1819 Monday: The first Odd Fellows lodge in the United States underwent establishment in Baltimore, Md.
- 1828 Saturday: To help Greece’s demand for independence from the Ottoman Empire, Russia declares war on the Turks.
- 1859 Tuesday: A jury acquits Dan Sickles of murder on grounds of temporary insanity. This is the original time defense attorneys use this defense successfully in the United States.
- 1865 Wednesday: Federal troops surrounded and killed John Wilkes Booth, the assassin of President Abraham Lincoln, near Port Royal, Virginia. Just before dying, Booth looked at his hands and gasped, “Useless, useless.” Meanwhile, Confederate General J.E. Johnson surrenders the Army of Tennessee to the Union at Fort Dunham, North Carolina.
- 1875 Monday: The 33rd U.S. Attorney General Edwards Pierrepont assumed his position on this date. A Democrat and then a Republican, he served under President Ulysses S. Grant from April 26, 1875, to May 21, 1876.
- 1894 Thursday: In Alexandria, Egypt, future Nazi Deputy Fuhrer Rudolf Hess is born.
- 1905 Wednesday: Jack McCarthy of the Chicago Cubs becomes the only major league player to throw out 3 runners at plate in one game; all were ends of double plays.
- 1914 Sunday: Author Bernard Malamud (“The Natural”) was born in New York.
- 1915 Monday: During World War I, Italy secretly signs the Pact of London, a pact that allied the nation with the British, France, and Russia. On the Western Front, the Second Battle of Ypres continues with German gains being thrown back by the Allies. On the Eastern Front, the Russians are fighting in Armenia, seeking to push the Ottomans back. Fighting is intense.
- 1916 Wednesday: Rumanian is making noise about entering the war on the side of the Allies. Austro-Hungary cannot allow this to happen but are facing increasing attacks from the Russians.
- 1917 Thursday: Fighting continues on various fronts during World War I. On the Balkan Front, Bulgarians are trying to break through British forces along the Doiron-Vardar, aka the Macedonian Front. The Brits are trying to aid their Serbian allies, but the Bulgarians are able to keep them holding tight. Still, the Rumanians are making noises about entering the war on the side of the Allies and this could put the Bulgarians in jeopardy.
- 1921 Tuesday: For the first time in the history of the nation, the people of St. Louis, Missouri, heard weather broadcasts live on the air.
- 1923 Thursday: Britain’s Prince Albert, Duke of York (the future King George VI) married Lady Elizabeth Bowes-Lyon at Westminster Abbey.
- 1926 Monday: Germany and the Soviet Union sign a treaty of neutrality and peace.
- 1928 Thursday: Madame Tussaud’s waxwork exhibition opens in London.
- 1931 Sunday: NBC Radio premiered “Lum and Abner” a show fans would enjoy for the next 24 years.
- 1933 Wednesday: On this day in history, Nazi Germany created its infamous secret police, the Gestapo.
- 1937 Monday: German and Italian warplanes raided the Basque town of Guernica during the Spanish Civil War; estimates of the number of people killed vary from the hundreds to the thousands.
- 1940 Friday: Fighting continues in Norway as advancing German troops and armored units continue pushing Norwegian and British troops back. North of Lillehammer, fighting is fierce, but the Germans are getting the upper hand. Meanwhile, the Luftwaffe scores a direct hit on the Norwegian destroyer Garn, catching her moored in the Sognefjord. However, loss of life was minimal as the crew was able to abandon ship at the first signs of attack as the vessel had no antiaircraft batteries.
- 1941 Saturday: For the first time in the history of Major League Baseball, an organist performed for the delight of the fans. This event took place in Chicago, Illinois. Elsewhere, in the Balkans, the Greeks and British- although in headlong retreat- are still capable of putting up resistance via rearguard actions. They are able to slow the Nazi advance as they blow up key infrastructure. Half a world away, South African troops finally overcome the Fascist Italian stand at Dessie and in so doing capture approximately 8,000 prisoners. The Italians have had enough.
- 1942 Sunday: German Fuhrer Adolf Hitler tells the party faithful that this year- if the German people do not desert him- the Third Reich will achieve victories on all fronts. The campaigning season on the Eastern Front is coming soon while the war in North Africa will proceed to victory. Meanwhile, the U-Boat campaign to starve Britain will continue and all is looking good.
- 1943 Monday: Gary Wright, future keyboardist, and vocalist with the British band Spooky Tooth[i] and as a solo artist was born on today’s date in Cresskill, New Jersey. Meanwhile, due to increasing outrage over the Katyn Forest Massacre by the Free Polish government in London, Moscow severs all ties to the ‘western Poles.’ Such is Josef Stalin’s way.
- 1944 Wednesday: The British go after the German battleship Tirpitz yet again but fall short in attacking the vessel. Prime Minister Winston Churchill has long been fearful of the Tirpitz believing that she could pose an imminent threat to Allied shipping and thus loads of resources are obliterated trying to send the fearsome ship to the bottom of a Norwegian fjord.
- 1945 Thursday: Free French troops arrested Marshal Henri Philippe Petain, the head of France’s Vichy government during World War II, on today’s date. Elsewhere, the Red Army continues battering its way into Berlin. Resistance is fierce and the lives of Russian soldiers are expendable. In the Pacific, the Japanese are being rolled up wherever the Allies encounter them in Burma, the Philippines, and on Okinawa as the U.S. Marines work at cracking the Shuri Line. Meanwhile, future famed keyboardist who played with just about everyone—Mike Finnigan[ii]—is born on this date in Troy, Ohio.
- 1952 Saturday: The destroyer-minesweeper USS Hobson sank in the central Atlantic after colliding with the aircraft carrier USS Wasp with the loss of 176 crewmembers.
- 1954 Monday: Nationwide testing of the Salk polio vaccine begins. Elsewhere, the Battle of Dien Bien Phu continues what with the communists concentrating on the southern outpost of Isabelle, the second largest firebase of the entire French military compound. French Foreign Legionnaires and Algerian Tirailleurs are fighting to push back approach trenches and to take the fight to the enemy rather than have the fight taken to them. Problems elsewhere continue with the airdrop of supplies, much of it going to the communists and not the brave French Union defenders.[iii] Still, the French troops will continue draining the communists of massive quantities of blood. If only they can bleed them dry…
- 1956 Thursday: The first modern container ship, the Ideal X, sails from Port Newark, N.J. for Houston, Texas.
- 1959 Sunday: In Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, future vocalist with the hard rock band, Mötley Crüe[iv]– John Corabi- is born. He would replace Vince Neil when the original vocalist decided to take time away from the band.
- 1960 Tuesday: In Birmingham, England, future drummer/vocalist with the rock band, Queen[v]– Roger Taylor- is born on this date.
- 1961 Wednesday: The rest of the French military finally quashes the revolt by French paratroopers in Algeria to continue the war against the Muslim rebels. Elsewhere, Roger Maris hits the first of 61 homers in 1961.
- 1964 Sunday: The African nations of Tanganyika and Zanzibar merged to form Tanzania. Elsewhere, the Boston Celtics won their sixth consecutive NBA title. They won two more before their amazing streak ended. Meanwhile, future acting and U.S. Secretary of Defense Mark Esper is born in Uniontown, Pennsylvania. As Acting U.S. secretary of Defense, Esper served under President Donald J. Trump from June 24, 2019, to July 15, 2019. As actual U.S. secretary of the Defense, the Republican served under the same president from July 23, 2019, to November 09, 2020, when President Trump terminated his employment.
- 1966 Tuesday: An earthquake of magnitude 7.5 destroys Tashkent, Uzbekistan.
- 1968 Friday: Anti-war protesters seize administration buildings at Ohio State. Meanwhile, beneath the Nevada desert, the United States exploded a 1.3 megaton nuclear device called “Boxcar.” Man, oh, man.
- 1976 Monday: Pan Am begins non-stop flights from New York City to Tokyo.
- 1981 Sunday: In Tucson, Arizona, a major bank robbery takes place netting the thieves over $33 million.
- 1982 Monday: Rod Stewart[vi], the brilliant Scottish rocker, suffers a mugging with thieves making off with his $50,000 Porsche. Meanwhile, the Argentina military on South Georgia Island near the Falklands, surrenders to British troops.
- 1983 Tuesday: The DOW Jones Industrial Average breaks 1,200 for the first time.
- 1986 Saturday: A major nuclear accident occurred at the Chernobyl nuclear power plant in Ukraine, which was then a part of the former Soviet Union—it remains radioactive to this day. Dozens of personnel were killed outright in the blast while the long-term death toll is believed to be in the high thousands.
- 1989 Wednesday: Actress-comedian Lucille Ball died at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles, California, at age 77.
- 1990 Thursday: Pitcher Nolan Ryan ties Bob Feller’s record of pitching 12, 1-hitter games in Major League Baseball.
- 1991 Friday: Soccer star Diego Maradona suspended for using cocaine undergoes arrest in Argentina for possession and distribution of illegal narcotics.
- 1994 Tuesday: Voting began in South Africa’s first all-race elections, resulting in a victory for the African National Congress and the inauguration of Nelson Mandela as president. Meanwhile, China Airlines Flight 140, a Taiwanese Airbus A-300, crashed while landing in Nagoya, Japan, killing 264 people (there were seven survivors).
- 2000 Wednesday: Unhappy with the snail’s pace of the state government in Albany, N.Y., in identifying the state’s far too numerous sex offenders, a parents’ group beat them to the jump by posting a large number of sexual deviates online along with their personal information for the world to see. Surely the state government will do something to THESE PEOPLE while protecting the perverts, rapists, and child molesters.
- 2001 Thursday: The New York State GOP is urging the state government to cut the $132 million tax on gasoline until at least Labor Day as prices at the pump are stifling business and hurting New Yorkers.
- 2002 Friday: In Erfurt, Germany, a 19-year-old kid goes berserk, killing 13 teachers, 2 students, a cop, and then himself using a handgun. We thought only the United States had these kinds of events. What’s up with that?
- 2003 Saturday: Unknown thugs set off a series of incendiary devices in an ammo dump in suburban Baghdad that killed several people and injured loads of others; the explosions went on all night. U.S. investigators are seeking answers.
- 2004 Monday: Following conservative criticism of his anti-war activities during the Vietnam War, Democratic presidential candidate John Kerry accused President George W. Bush of failing to prove whether he had fulfilled his commitment to the National Guard during the same period. Elsewhere, the government unveiled its new, colorized $50 bill. Finally, author Hubert Selby, Jr., died in Los Angeles, California, at age 75.
- 2005 Tuesday: Ending its 29-year military occupation of neighboring Lebanon, Syria begins removing its troops and returns them to home. Elsewhere, Charles A. Duelfer, the chief U.S. weapons inspector combing Iraq for the hidden weapons of mass destruction says the search has gone about as far as it feasibly can. Nothing to find, nothing to see here and yet, we are engaged in a horrible war in Iraq.
- 2006 Wednesday: President George W. Bush names Tony Snow as the new White House press secretary. Elsewhere, a new video hits the news cycle in which, jihadist thug and al-Qaida hatchet man Abu Musab al-Zarqawi in which the ranting murdering lunatic blasts President George W. Bush and the sycophantic Iraqi government.
- 2007 Thursday: Rep. Dennis Kucinich, D-OH 10th congressional district, puts forth H. RES 333 calling for the impeachment and removal of Vice President Richard “Dick” Cheney. There were three charges against the vice president- (1) Cheney manipulated the intelligence process with which to deceive the American people into believing there were weapons of mass destruction so the U.S. could launch an invasion of Iraq; (2) the vice president fabricated a connection between Iraq and al-Qaida; and (3) the vice president was seeking a way to attack Iran even though Iran had nothing to do with the other two issues.
- 2008 Saturday: The Turkish military plunges across the northern border of Iraq and launches an attack on Kurdish Workers Party positions. Elsewhere, Somali pirates release the crew of the captured Spanish FV Playa De Bako after receiving their ransom.
- 2009 Sunday: The U.S. government declares a public health emergency as cases of the swine flu- from the People’s Republic of China- begins showing up in the United States. Meanwhile, French cruise ship MSC Melody fights off an attack by Somali pirates in the Gulf of Aden.
- 2010 Monday: Britain’s ambassador to the crap-hole nation of Yemen- Timothy Torlot- survives an attempted suicide bombing attack. Meanwhile, in Hebron, a Hamas thug trying to commit acts of terror ends up being the one killed after Israeli Defense Forces take the POS out.
- 2011 Tuesday: In the Ukraine, citizens observe the 25th anniversary of the Chernobyl Disaster, where the nuclear reactor underwent a meltdown. Elsewhere, a bunch of Palestinian-loving, anti-Israel liberals are rounding up a flotilla of boats with more than 1,500 people aboard to challenge the embargo the Israelis have on guns and ammo reaching the Hamas thugs.
- 2012 Thursday: During the second day of evidence at the Levisohn Inquiry, Rupert Murdock reveals there was a ‘cover-up’ at ‘News of the World’ but that he had no knowledge of it. Meanwhile, Bo Xilai, the ousted communist party head of Chongqing, communist China, is in deeper trouble seeing as how news about him spying on Chinese President Hu Jintao and did God knows what with the information.
- 2013 Friday: In Birmingham, United Kingdom, eleven members of a terror cell find themselves in the joint for planning an attack to exceed the atrocities committed on July 7 and 9/11. Elsewhere, once again, North Korea is talking crap with South Korea so to be on the safe side in any ‘negotiations’ with the North, Seoul orders its remaining workers out of the Kaesong Industrial Region because no one ever knows what the Kim Family might do when agitated.
- 2014 Saturday: Football players at Northwestern University cast votes on whether to form a union; the National Labor Relations Board, giving the students the right to organize, ruled the players last month to be university employees. Elsewhere, in southern Afghanistan in Kandahar Province, a helicopter crash kills five British ISAF specialists training Afghan forces.
- 2015 Sunday: The so-called religion of peace in the form of Boko Haram launches a major assault on Nigeran forces holding Karamga Island in Lake Chad, killing numerous soldiers. By the end of the fighting, Boko Haram owns the island. Meanwhile, in northeastern Syria’s Idlib Governate, Syrian warplanes bomb the city of Jisr al-Shughur the day after a group of al-Qaida thugs and sympathetic others overran the city.
- 2016 Tuesday: Today is a BIG PRIMARY DAY in the United States as voters across the country flock to the polls. The states on the line today are Connecticut, Delaware, Maryland, Pennsylvania, and Rhode Island with Donald Trump expected to reel in the lion’s share of votes in the GOP primaries while Hillary Clinton is expected to win all but one; Rhode Island should go to Bernie Sanders, the Vermont communist. A few more victories and Hillary will wrap up the Democratic Party’s presidential nomination.
- 2017 Wednesday: On Hulu, “The Handmaid’s Tale” begins its run. The show is an adaptation of a novel by author Margaret Atwood. Elsewhere, Venezuela becomes all huffy-puffy over the Organization of American States calling a meeting of member states without sending an invite to the crumbling socialist hellhole.
- 2018 Thursday: Mike Pompeo became U.S. Secretary of State under President Donald J. Trump on this date. Meanwhile, in Pennsylvania, a jury finds comedian Bill Cosby guilty of sexual assault. Elsewhere, Avigdor Lieberman warns Tehran that IF the Iranians do something crazy such as attacking Tel Aviv, the Israelis will light the Shiite lunatics up. Finally, by a 14-7 vote, the U.S. Senate Judiciary Committee votes to keep the special counsel Robert S. Mueller III and his investigation into bogus Trump-Russia collusion in place.
- 2019 Friday: At a meeting of the National Rifle Association, President Donald J. Trump announces that he is withdrawing the United States from the Arms Trade Treaty, an agreement between many nations that regulates the flow of firearms around the world.
- 2020 Sunday: On the COVID-19 battlefront today, the world announces 2,965,263 confirmed cases of the Wuhan Virus what with 206,265 confirmed deaths but 863,464 confirmed recoveries. In the United States, we have 985,027 confirmed cases what with 55,383 confirmed deaths but 109,12 confirmed recoveries. Communist China continues lying by claiming the same number of cases that they have been reporting for a couple of weeks now: 88,423 confirmed cases, 4,632 confirmed cases, and 81,785 confirmed recoveries. The fact that the Chinese continue spreading this bulls**t means when we come out on the other side that we hammer them with all manner of lawsuits, that we repatriate American industries in their country, and that we return to a Two-China Policy in which, we recognize Taiwan, aka Nationalist or Free China, as the rightful ruler of the mainland portion of the country. It would serve Beijing right. Either that or pay $10 million per death to the victims of the virus they engineered in their Wuhan Institute of Virology around the entire world.
- 2021 Monday: COVID-19 Statistics for the Planet as a Whole: 147,346,436 confirmed cases, +697,114, 3,112,206 confirmed deaths, +9,618, and 85,028,957 confirmed recoveries, +539,462. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 32,320,125 confirmed cases, UP 75,508 from yesterday’s reporting, 578,356 confirmed deaths, UP 1,132,[vii] and 119,078,566 confirmed recoveries, UP 2,264. Note- we are going to do our own estimates of recoveries based on percentages seeing as how the CDC won’t report them.[viii]
- 2021 Monday A: Note: Since Joe Biden Became President On January 20, 2021, There Have Been 263,905 Chi-Vi Deaths in the United States- feeble old Joe, in another four to five weeks, you will have tied the total number witnessed by the Trump administration in nearly a year of the rampaging coronavirus pandemic.
- 2021 Monday B: COVID-19 Statistics in the four states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Florida, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 3,731,677 confirmed cases, 61,434 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Moving on, here are the numbers for Florida: 2,212,097 confirmed cases, 34,912 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries (same as yesterday’s count). Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 32,284 confirmed cases, 478 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries (same as yesterday’s count). Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 397,006 confirmed cases, 5,478 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries (same as yesterday’s). Let us look at one other portion of the U.S., Rhode Island, the smallest state in the Union: they have 146,960 confirmed cases, 2,663 confirmed deaths, but no mention of confirmed recoveries.[ix]
- 2021 Monday C: Now that Mo has relocated to Israel, let’s look at the statistics there: 838,107 confirmed cases, 6,353 confirmed deaths, and 829,983 confirmed recoveries. Let’s look at one non-country- Lithuania, a bastion of freedom in the Baltic: 241,872 cases of the virus, 3,857 confirmed deaths and 218,011 confirmed recoveries.[x]
- 2021 Monday D: Stock Market Closes/Precious And Rare Metals: DOW Jones Industrial Average: 33,981.57, DOWN 61.92 points (-0.18%). Next, the NASDAQ: 14,138.78, UP 121.97 points (+0.87%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 4,187.62, UP 7.45 points (+0.18%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $62.05 per barrel, +0.14 (+0.26%). The price of GOLD is $1,782.00 per troy oz., +1.90 (+0.11%) while the price of SILVER is $26.31 per troy ounce, +0.10 (+0.39%). The price of PLATINUM is $1,255.20 per troy oz, +8.80 (+0.71%) while the price of COPPER is $4.46 per pound, +0.02 (+0.43%).[xi] The price of PALLADIUM is $2,912.58 per troy oz, -0.97 (-0.03%).[xii] The price of RHODIUM is $28,800.00 per troy oz., 0.00 (0.00%).[xiii] Currently, Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000018. As for Chi-Com money, one-dollar U.S. = 6.48 Chinese yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.83 euros and in Mexican pesos equals 19.87. In Kenyan Schilling, one greenback equals 108.00 and in Korean- North Won, a buck equals 900.03 and in Angolan Kwanza, one dollar equals 652.83 of theirs.[xiv]
- 2021 Monday E: U.S. National Debt And Gasoline Prices In The Three States In Which We Have Chef-Authors– Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising by the day- in California, gasoline prices have risen to over $3.994 per gallon, $2.788 in Florida, $3.743 in Hawaii, and $3.413 in Washington state.[xv] Let’s look at one other location- Missouri: $2.568. We are going to do something else that could be fun- gasoline prices around the world going from cheapest to highest. The first country on the list is the absolute lowest gasoline price, Venezuela: $0.076 per U.S. Gallon.[xvi] How about that? Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $28,217,294,081,383 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but flipping TRILLIONS.[xvii] Cloward and Piven causing problems like they always do.
- 2021 Monday F: Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe– Customs and Border Patrol confirmed early today that 800 Venezuelans have been apprehended along our southern border attempting to cross into the U.S. According to the Bidenistas, these intruders will most likely be given protected status meaning U.S. taxpayers will be footing the bill for decades to come as well as for their ever-increasing progeny. In other border news, the Grand Old Party (GOP) claims that ‘IF we win back the majority in the House in 2022, we will refund the construction of the border wall.’ (Note- we believe that besides the wall, we should lay in minefields, obstacles for vehicles, boats, and people, as well as electrifying a second inner fence and the building of foo gas trenches past that. We also believe that baby alligators must be seeded from the Deep South to the Rio Grande, and also that military bases should be relocated to the border, especially since we do much of our war-fighting in the Middle East. Add to that the laying in of razor wire fences along the boundary line through the middle of the Rio Grande and the positioning of fast action helicopter and drone forces would also help halt the cartels just as targeted assassinations of coyotes would be good, too. This would solve a lot of problems. Period).
- 2021 Monday G: Foreign News / Overseas News– at a recent confab of House Republicans, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo warned his fellow Republicans NOT to go soft on ongoing Chi-Com espionage operations ongoing in the United States. We must remain vigilant. Next, Israeli intelligence officials are planning a visit to Washington, D.C. to see their counterparts and to warn them that Joe Biden’s concessions to the Iranians are not beneficial for either nation. Sadly, this announcement follows on the heels that former U.S. Secretary of State John F. Kerry, Democratic-Socialist, tipped off the Iranians more than 200 covert Mossad operations in Syria which makes him a prime candidate for prosecution under the Logan Act. The POS scumbag did this while Donald Trump was the president of the United States. Prosecute this loser and send him to federal prison. Meanwhile, Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan tells Joe Biden that he should reconsider calling the ‘Armenian Genocide’ the ‘Armenian Genocide.’ (Or else!).
- 2021 Monday H: COVID-19 Updates And Additional Information– the Centers for Disease Control says that ‘summer camps in the U.S. may reopen as long as social distancing rules are observed and masks are worn. Next, the Biden administration is sending vaccines and PPE gear to India, the nation now beset by the most cases of the Xi Jinping Bat Flu. Next, Chloé Zhao who won three Oscars at last night fiasco found her success censored in communist China because she criticized the communist nation. Oi vie!
- 2021 Monday I: Voting Integrity / Fraudulent And Stolen Election News– First, Democrats continue doing everything to continue stealing elections what with 10 states seeking to empower felons leaving prison with the right to vote. Next, as the effort to audit the 2020 Election in Arizona continue, the judge scheduled to oversee the effort- Maricopa County Superior Court Judge Christopher Coury- recused himself because some of the attorneys involved in the effort worked as interns for the court official.
- 2021 Monday J: Joe Biden News– Ten U.S. states are suing the Biden administration over its ‘draconian climate change laws, rules and regulations.’ Good. All 50 states and the U.S. territories and commonwealths should be suing the Biden administration, too. Next, Joe Biden plans to feed 34 million schoolchildren via another high-priced plan. Sorry, Joe, we can feed our own kids. F— you.[xviii] Next, President Donald J. Trump’s chief economic adviser, Larry Kudlow, says that ‘Joe Biden’s tax plan is an assault on investment and investors.’ Add to that the fact that critics are lambasting senile old Joe by reminding him of what he did back in 1972 with taxes and how now in demanding tax increases across the board, he is coming into conflict with both the GOP and SALT (state and local taxes) rebels. Elsewhere, as if things are not bad enough for the inept Biden regime, Rep. Kevin Brady, R-TX 8th congressional district, says that ‘Joe Biden’s tax hike on capital gains is a MAJOR BLUNDER.’ Finally, America First Legal and Trump adviser Stephen Miller are filing lawsuits against the Biden regime accusing the bumbling Biden regime of RACISM in that its ‘plan’ to help ranchers and farmers is ONLY for black ones, not whites. This is clearly racist and a violation of the American people’s civil rights. NOT good for Joe.
- 2021 Monday K: Political News I– Goofy Rep. Tim “Poached Egg Eyes” Ryan has officially announced that he is running for the U.S. Senate seat being vacated by Senator Rob Portman. Big deal. Next, Rep. Liz Cheney, RINO-WY, says that the leaders of the GOP are ‘Kevin McCarthy and Mitch McConnell. We’ll see, Liz, we’ll see. We’ll check back in on your in November 2022. In other fascinating news, pundits are pointing out that Fox News LOSER Chris Wallace just cannot get beyond President Donald J. Trump nor the Antifa and Black Lives Matter-infiltrated Capitol Hill Riots of January 06, 2021. Chris, there is a reason as to WHY we mostly no longer watch Fox News but especially the weekends when you are on the air. POS.
- 2021 Monday L: Political News II– In Connecticut, District Court Judge Robert Chatigny has dismissed a law preventing trannys from participating in scholastic sports within the state. WTF? Next, former Rep. Doug Collins, R-GA 9th congressional district, rules out a run for the governorship in the Peach State or for any other office. Moving on, Democrats are sobbing big tears of grief because it looks like the 2020 Census is going to lead to the loss of numerous Democrat seats due to people pouring out of BLUE STATES and relocating to RED STATES that are going to get new GOP seats in the U.S. House of Representatives. Add to that the redistricting that is going to happen and it would appear the Dems’ goose is cooked. In other fascinating news, we learned today that 62-percent of WHITE LIBERALS are afflicted with mental illness. Hell, we could have told you that without having to consult psychiatrists.
- 2021 Monday M: U.S. Supreme Court News– For the first time in nearly two decades, SCOTUS agrees to hear a case regarding concealed carry of handguns. Next, SCOTUS rejects the GOP’s bid to revive the PUBLIC CHARGE rule put in place by President Donald J. Trump that people seeking asylum in the U.S. had to be able to support themselves without receiving government aid. Democrats can’t have that- they want to care for their low-wage slaves like they’re wee babes in need of Nancy Pelosi’s drooping breast milk. Man, put it back into effect, let’s stop supporting illegal aliens and take care of the American people.
- 2021 Monday N: Miscellaneous News I– An ‘Anti-Asian/Anti-Pacific Islander Hate Bill’ passes in the U.S. Senate by a vote of 99-1. Good. Democrats, tell the black Democrats to stop attacking the Asian and Pacific Islander Democrats. The lone NO vote belonged to Senator Josh Hawley, R-MO. He voted against it because he said it ‘was too broad and scope and could infringe on the rights of others.’ Speaking of Asian hate, a black man violently attacked an Asian man in New York City. Next, U.S. Attorney General Merrick “The Mole” Garland announced today that the ‘U.S. Department of Justice is launching an investigation into the Louisville, Kentucky, police department in the aftermath of the death of Breonna Taylor. (Note- another police department beats the dust).
- 2021 Monday O: Miscellaneous News II– The Oscar ratings last night are even worse than last year’s what with 9.85 million viewers. In 2020, 23 million tuned in and that was considered LOW. Everyone is pointing out that WOKEISM is killing show business, it’s killing sports, and it’s killing the American way of life. We must stand against WOKEISM at every turn which means, NO MORE MOVIES and NO MORE SPORTS. In other news, first-time gun purchases are driving gun sales in the U.S. Elsewhere, President Donald J. Trump’s official portrait is now on display in the official gallery of presidential portraits. Finally, 53 women made it through United States Marine Corps boot camp, a place that was formerly ALL male. Congratulations.
- 2021 Monday P: Business News– Panera Bread Company is back in the black what with delivery and takeout meals. Next, a Florida McDonald’s restaurant is paying people $50 just to show up and interview.
- 2022 Tuesday: COVID-19 Statistics for The Planet as a Whole– 510,837,666 confirmed cases, +767,216, 6,249,012 confirmed deaths, +3,439 and 464,046,721 confirmed recoveries, +960,671. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 82,789,716 confirmed cases, UP 55,853 from yesterday’s reporting, 1,019,008 confirmed deaths, UP 426,[xix] and 80,547,402 confirmed recoveries, UP by 40,466. We genuinely welcome COVID Live Update World Meter for being honest in covering ALL the numbers- God bless them.[xx]
- 2022 Tuesday A: Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump Covid-19 Deaths– Note: since Joe Biden became president on January 20, 2021, there have been 569,715 CHI-VI DEATHS IN THE United States- intellectually inadequate old Joe, by the end of the year, you will have tied the total number seen by the Trump administration in a year of the raging coronavirus pandemic. Under President Trump’s watch, there were 404,645 fatalities from the Chi-Com Bat Virus. From this point forward, ALL COVID-19 deaths are atop Joe Biden. He has surpassed President Donald J. Trump’s 15-month number by 204,960 Chi-Com lab-engineered virus deaths in FIFTEEN MONTHS. Joe has accomplished this onerous task in 461 days. He promised that he would lockdown the virus, NOT the country.
- 2022 Tuesday B: COVID-19 Statistics in the four states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Florida, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 9,212,425 confirmed cases, 90,324 confirmed deaths, and 8,958,374 confirmed recoveries. Moving on, here are the numbers for Florida: 5,955,748 confirmed cases, 73,869 confirmed deaths, and 5,813,904 confirmed recoveries. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 245,035 confirmed cases, 1,407 confirmed deaths, and 238,861 of confirmed recoveries. Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 1,489,316 confirmed cases, 12,668 confirmed deaths, and 1,444,636 confirmed recoveries. Let us look at one other part of the U.S., U.S. Military: they have 619,078 confirmed cases, 685 confirmed deaths, and 591,443 confirmed recoveries.[xxi]
- 2022 Tuesday C: Foreign Covid Stats of The Day– Now that Mo has moved to Israel, let us look at the statistics there: 4,066,021 confirmed cases, 10,694 confirmed deaths, and 4,026,872 confirmed recoveries. Let us look at one other portion of the world- MS Zaandam, 224th place on the list: 9 cases of the virus, 2 confirmed death and 7 confirmed recoveries.[xxii]
- 2022 Tuesday D: Stock Market Closes/Precious and Rare Metals– DOW Jones Industrial Average: 33,240.18, DOWN 809.28 points (-2.38%). Next, the NASDAQ: 12,490.74 DOWN 514.11 points (-3.95%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 4,175.20, DOWN 120.92 points (-2.81%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $102.77 per barrel, +1.07 (+1.05%). The price of GOLD is $1,903.70 per troy oz., -0.40 (-0.02%) while the price of SILVER is $23.61 per troy ounce, +0.06 (+0.26%). The price of PLATINUM is $915.00 per troy oz, +2.90 (+0.32%) while the price of COPPER is $4.45 per pound, +0.01 (+0.18%).[xxiii] The price of PALLADIUM is $2,203.52 per troy oz., +17.09 (+0.78%). The price of RHODIUM is $18,200.00 per troy oz., -300.00 (-1.62%). The price of NEODYMIUM is $1,095,000.00 per CNY/T, 0.00 (0.00%). The price of ALUMINUM is $3,081.00 per USD/T, -14.00 (-0.45%). The price of ZINC is $4,206.00 per USD/T., +13.00 (+0.31%). The price of COCOA is $2,577.00 per USD/T, +145.00 (+5.96%). The price of COFFEE is $221.40 per USD/T, +0.20 (+0.09%). The price of CORN is $799.25 per USD/T, -4.00 (-0.50%). The price of LUMBER is $1,034.80 USD 1,000 board feet +19.80 (+1.95%).[xxiv] Currently, Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000026. As for Chi-Com money, one-dollar U.S. = 6.55 Chinese yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.94 euros, in Mexican pesos equals 20.35, and in Russian rubles, one dollar equals 73.38 of theirs. In Peruvian Nuevo Sol, one greenback equals 3.82 and in Philippine Peso, a buck equals 52.30 and in Polish Zloty, one dollar equals 4.42 of theirs.[xxv]
- 2022 Tuesday E: U.S. National Debt and Gasoline Prices in The Four States in Which We Have Chef-Authors– Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising and lowering by the day and NOTE- these prices are sans TAXES- in California, gasoline prices have moved to $5.684 per gallon, $4.137 in Florida, $5.249 in Hawaii, and $4.688 in Washington state.[xxvi] Let us look at one other portion of the United States: Missouri- $3.758. We are going to do something else that could be fun- gasoline prices around the world going from cheapest to highest. The next country on the list has the 28th LOWEST gasoline price in the world- Kyrgyzstan: $3.007 per U.S. Gallon.[xxvii] Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $30,410,752,888,854 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but frigging TRILLIONS.[xxviii] Cloward and Piven causing problems like they always do which is not good- those two bastards should have met their ends on the chopping block. As for holders of U.S. debt, after the United Kingdom the FOURTH largest holder of U.S. debt is Ireland. This nation holds $318,000,000,000 of U.S. debt (it is important to note that these numbers vary every day with one nation after another jockeying for top position).
- 2022 Tuesday F: Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe I- Vice President Kamala Harris has been in charge of the southern border for the past 389 days and it’s been 303 days since she showed up to do the job although she has an excuse at the moment: she is among the pandemic of the vaccinated. Fully vaxxed, fully boosted, she has COVID-19- yet again– and yet, they still want everyone to undergo vaccination. F**k them. Ah, well, the cost of caring for the Biden-Harris illegal alien invaders since New Year’s Day is $739,167,760. The cost of caring for them since the un-dynamic duo took charge is $42,484,973,503. Next, the number of illegals pouring into the country this year is 1,181,861. Finally, the conservative low estimate is 46,613,518. We suspect the truer numbers are closer to 95-to-135 million illegals which is godawful bad. (Sources for the AICPENDBLOG.COM Illegal Alien Numbers: Center for Immigration Studies, Department of Homeland Security, Federation for American Immigration Reform, Institute for Defense Analyses, Yale, MIT, and, of course, the God-given common sense each of us has at his or her disposal).
- 2022 Tuesday G: Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe II– Rep. Pat Fallon, R-TX 4th congressional district, says ‘it’s great news that the judge blocked Joe Biden from ending Title 42.’ Speaking of Title 42, DHS Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas announced a new plan for what happens after Title 42 goes down on May 23, 2022. Rep. Brian Babin, R-TX 36th district, says that ‘IF Secretary Mayorkas won’t protect the border, he must go.’ We concur. NOW. Next, the world-famous ‘border czar,’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris has tested positive for the Chi-Vi. Hence, she is unavailable to do her job which she seemingly NEVER does.
- 2022 Tuesday H: Vaccine Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money) News– (1) Pfizer: $49.03 (2) AstraZeneca: $65.06 (3) Novavax: $47.42 (4) Merck & Company: $84.48 (5) Johnson & Johnson: $184.68 (6) BioNTech: $147.95 (7) Moderna: $145.79.
- 2022 Tuesday I: Military Suppliers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 2) News– (1) Raytheon: $99.19 (2) Boeing: $167.04 (3) General Dynamics: $236.93 (4) Lockheed Martin: $446.09 (5) Northrop-Grumman: $442.51.
- 2022 Tuesday J: PPE Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 3) News– (1) Ansell Ltd.: $25.53 (2) DuPont: $66.17 (3) 3M: $144.22 (4) Honeywell: $187.67 (5) Teijen: $1,341.00.
- 2022 Tuesday K: Artificial (Fake) Meat Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 4) News– (1) Maple Leaf Foods/Tofurkey: $21.99 (2) Beyond Meat: $35.53 (3) Kellogg’s/Morning Star Farms: $68.26.
- 2022 Tuesday L: Big Box Store Stock Prices (Follow the Money 5) News– (1) Wal-Mart: $155.30 (2) Lowe’s: $199.59 (3) Home Depot: $299.96 (4) Costco Wholesale Corp: $553.76 (5) Amazon: $2,787.82.
- 2022 Tuesday M: California Lottery Results-Mega-Millions Draw– Here are the results for the Mega-Millions Draw #1758 what with a $31 million jackpot on the line: 05, 17, 19, 46, 69, and Mega 02.
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0812 an 11” x 14” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “Birds at the Beach.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her website, found at beverlycarrick.com, or at the blog’s Facebook page. At her website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” Beverly has been painting for more than 60 years and known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her Website NOW and view her work. It is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor! You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there IMMEDIATELY! Thank you, the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day.
ALBUM OF THE DAY AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM:
If you are aware of the King Biscuit Flower Hour series, then this one is a must-add to your collection. The Band released a glorious archival release on June 24, 2014: “Carter Barron Amphitheater, Washington, D.C., 07-17-1976.” This amazing concert recording came towards the end of their career, one that spanned nearly two decades, and which would then be reborn at a later date. The Band roars all of its greatest tunes with the exception of one- the one we love the most- “Stage Fright.” Fans of the Band give this album rave reviews which is why we encourage everyone to seek this one out and then make it a part of your daily listening pleasure. You will be glad you did.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 04-26-2022, all rights reserved. (Editor’s Note: we pay the estate of Beverly Carrick an annual fee by which, we can show her paintings to the world. We make NO money from the estate’s sales of her world-famous artworks). Total Word Count: 5,898. Chef Pedro Muñoz.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, FINE ART, Beverly Carrick Seascapes, Just the Facts, The Unvarnished Truth, Mike Finnigan, Dave Mason, Rod Stewart, Faces, John Corabi, Mötley Crüe, Roger Taylor, Queen, Gary Wright, Spooky Tooth, Iran, Israel, Nazi Germany, Nazi Deputy Fuhrer Rudolf Hess, Nationalist China, Republic of China, Taiwan, People’s Republic of China, Two-China Policy, Organization of American States, President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, Turkey, Venezuela, Battle for Dien Phu, U.S. Customs and Border Patrol, President Donald J. Trump, President Joseph R. Biden, Joe Biden, JOE BIDEN’S BORDER CATASTROPHE, Vice President Richard “Dick” Cheney, U.S. Attorney General Edwards Pierrepont, U.S. Attorney General Merrick “The Mole” Garland, Acting U.S. Secretary of Defense Mark Esper, U.S. Secretary of Defense Mark Esper, U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, Senator Josh Hawley, Senator Mitch McConnell, U.S. House of Representatives, Congressman Dennis Kucinich, Congressman Doug Collins, Congressman Kevin Brady, Congressman Kevin McCarthy, Congresswoman Liz Cheney, Congressman Tim Ryan, Special Counsel Robert S. Mueller III, BOGUS Trump-Russia Collusion, Larry Kudlow, America First Legal, Stephen Miller, National Rifle Association, Chris Wallace, Fox News Channel, Capitol Hill Riots 01-06-2021, Antifa, Black Lives Matter, Illegal Aliens, Illegal Alien Invasion, Illegal Alien Tsunami, Illegal Alien Tidal Wave, Illegal Alien Caravans, Joe Biden’s Open Borders Policies, Build the Wall and Deport Them All, COVID-19, Chi-Vi- the, The ‘VID, Wuhan Virus, Wuhan Virus Crisis, China Virus, China Virus Crisis, Yellow Fever 2019-2021, Communist China Condition, Kung Flu- The, Wuhan Waltz- The, BIG C-19- The, Wuhan Whoopie- The, COVID-19 Mandates, Pelosi Pox- The, Wuhan Meat Market Malady, Hubei Hooey- The, Xi Jinping’s Bat Fu Yuk, Communist Killer Virus 2019-2021 and Onward, Chairman Xi’s Fever, Chairman Xi’s Gift to the World- the Chi-Vi, COVID-19- the Trump Whacker, COVID-19- the Hong Kong Democracy Movement Killer, Pfizer, AstraZeneca, Moderna, BioNTech, Johnson & Johnson, Walmart Stock Price, Lowe’s Stock Price, Home Depot Stock Price, Costco Stock Price, Amazon Stock Price, Raytheon Stock Price, General Dynamics Stock Price, Boeing Stock Price, Lockheed Martin Stock Price, Northrop-Grumman Stock Price, Beyond Meat Stock Price, Kellogg’s-Morning Star Farms Stock Price, Maple Leaf Foods-Tofurkey Stock Price, GREEN MEATS, BIG PHARMA, U.S. National Gasoline Prices, Global Petrol Prices, DOW Jones Industrial Average, S & P 500, NASDAQ, Gold, Silver, Platinum, Copper, Palladium, Rhodium, Aluminum, Neodymium, Precious and Rare Metals, Light Sweet Crude Oil, U.S. Monetary Conversions, U.S. National Debt, U.S. National Debt Clock, National Security Matters, Monetary Conversions of the Day, Bitcoin, Chinese Yuan, European Union Euros, Mexican Pesos, Russian Ruble, Kenyan Schilling, North Korean Won, Angolan Kwanza, Peruvian Nuevo Sol, Philippine Peso, Polish Zloty, California Gas Prices, Florida Gas Prices, Hawaii Gas Prices, Washington Gas Prices, Missouri Gas Prices, Global Petrol Prices, Venezuelan Petrol Prices, Kyrgyzstani Petrol Price, California Lottery, California Lottery Results, Mega-Millions, Mega-Millions Draw #1758, 2020 Presidential Election, 2020 Elections, Election Fraud and Theft, Arizona 2020 Election Audit, Connecticut Politics, Trannys, Transgenderism, Transsexuals, Chicks with Dicks, WOKEISM, WOKIES, WOKE, Oscars- the, Hollywood, Professional Sports, Roman Catholic Church, Pope Clement I, Pope St. Marcellinus, Pope Stephen II, The Band, Chef Pedro Muñoz,
[i] We promoted the music of Spooky Tooth, Mott the Hoople, and Widowmaker- among other interconnected bands beginning on Friday, 25-April-2014 through Tuesday, 01-July-2014. We hope you will check out this collection of great rock music. Even the worst albums among them beats the crap out of any bull crap music one hears today.
[ii] Mike Finnigan played with Dave Mason for quite a few years. You can find the albums when we promoted the music of Traffic: we began promoting the music of not only Traffic but also the Spencer Davis Group, Steve Winwood, Chris Wood, Jim Capaldi, and Dave Mason. The presentation commenced on Monday, 30-November-2015 through Sunday, 20-March-2016. This offering also included Blind Faith. We hope you will seek them out and add them to your collection.
[iii] Martin Windrow and his book, “The Last Valley,” De Capo Press 2006 is among the best sources for knowledge about the historic battle fought by the French forces to crush the communists in French Indochina. Check it out.
[iv] We are not sure as to when we will offer the music of Mötley Crüe but when we do, it will be a glorious day.
[v] We offered the music of Queen and of each of its band members beginning on Monday, 14-January-2019 through Monday, 01-April-2019. Please seek out the music of this incredible British rock band. We love them and know you will, too.
[vi] We promoted the music of this venerable British rock star as part of a series of interconnected bands beginning on Tuesday, 22-April-2014 through Tuesday, 01-July-2014. This included the Small Faces, Faces, Rod Stewart, Ronnie Wood, Jeff Beck, Steve Marriott, Humble Pie, and other interconnected parts. We hope you will seek them out and consider adding them to your collection.
[vii] Bing seems to be covering numbers up for the Biden administration so here is where we have gone now: COVID Live Update: 146,144,571 Cases and 3,097,090 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[ix] See previous.
[xi] Commodities – Oil, Silver and Gold Prices – CNN Business– see this site for daily commodity information.
[xii] Palladium PRICE Today | Palladium Spot Price Chart | Live Price of Palladium per Ounce | Markets Insider (businessinsider.com) See this site for daily trading in palladium.
[xiii] Commodities Prices – Spot – Futures (tradingeconomics.com) See this site for much of the economic information cobbled together at this blog.
[xvi] Please see the following site for information on global gas prices: Gasoline prices around the world, 19-Apr-2021 | GlobalPetrolPrices.com.
[xvii] U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time (usdebtclock.org) See this site for the U.S. National Debt Clock.
[xviii] This is how communists go about coopting kids. They feed the school kids, then the elderly, and as they do so, they instill them with Marxist indoctrination. Besides, any plan coming out of the Biden administration is designed to make the American people dependent upon government at all levels.
[xix] Bing seems to be covering numbers up for the Biden administration so here is where we have gone now: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[xxii] We obtain our statistics for the coronavirus from: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[xxiii] Commodities – Oil, Silver and Gold Prices – CNN Business– see this site for daily commodity information.
[xxiv] Commodities Prices – Spot – Futures (tradingeconomics.com) See this site for much of the economic information cobbled together at this blog.
[xxvii] Please see the following site for information on global gas prices: Gasoline prices around the world, 26-Apr-2021 | GlobalPetrolPrices.com
[xxviii] U.S. National Debt Clock: Real Time (usdebtclock.org) See this site for the U.S. National Debt Clock.