TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
SUMMER SESSION 2022
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 51
262. TODAY IN HISTORY—MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 19, 2022:
National Cleanup Day[i]
People don’t get orgasmic over Lindsey Graham debuting a 15-week ban on abortions bill. He is not doing it because he wants to protect human life. No, he’s doing it so the GOP doesn’t win the Senate and his overweight boss, the Turtle, can maintain his choke on the throat of GOP power
Presidents James A. Garfield and Chester Alan Arthur; U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Lewis F. Powell Jr.; U.S. Attorney General George W. Wickersham; U.S. Secretaries of Defense Louis A. Johnson and Harold Brown; U.S. Interior Secretaries Ethan A. Hitchcock and Rogers C.B. Morton; U.S. Senator Tim Scott; the Byrds and the Flying Burrito Brothers featuring Gram Parsons, Elton John Band featuring Ray Cooper, the Four Seasons featuring Nick Massi, the Mamas & the Papas featuring “Mama” Cass Elliott, and Uriah Heep featuring Lee Kerslake:
- 1777 Friday: The First Battle of Saratoga occurred during the Revolutionary War, although the British troops managed to drive out the American troops, the Americans prevailed in the second battle a month later.
- 1796 Monday: President George Washington’s farewell underwent publication. A grateful nation bid him a fond farewell.
- 1835 Saturday: In Mobile, Alabama, future 22nd U.S. Interior Secretary Ethan A. Hitchcock is born. A future Republican, he would serve under President William McKinley and President Theodore Roosevelt from February 20, 1899, to March 04, 1907.
- 1858 Sunday: In Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, future 47th U.S. Attorney General George W. Wickersham is born. A future Republican, he would serve under President William Howard Taft from March 04, 1909, to March 04, 1913.
- 1863 Saturday: The Battle of Chickamauga, Georgia, begins during the Civil War; the Union forces retreat on Day One. A bloody fight, it would leave countless dead, wounded, missing in action, and POWs once it concludes tomorrow.
- 1870 Monday: During the Franco-Prussian War, the Huns lay siege to Paris.
- 1876 Tuesday: Melville R. Bissell patented the carpet sweeper.
- 1881 Monday: In Elberon, New Jersey, the 20th President of the United States, James A. Garfield, died 2.5 months after Charles Guiteau shot him. Chester Alan Arthur became the President.
- 1890 Friday: The Turkish frigate, “Ertugrul,” burns off the coast of Japan resulting in 540 deaths.
- 1893 Tuesday: In New Zealand, the Electoral Act 1893 gave all women the right to vote.
- 1901 Thursday: Due to the funeral for assassinated Republican President William McKinley, Major League Baseball cancels 11 games.
- 1903 Saturday: Responding to worldwide criticism, King Leopold II denies Belgian cruelty in the Congo. Word has it that the Belgians are cruel taskmasters who work their subjects to death in pursuit of wealth and power. Read “Heart of Darkness” by Joseph Conrad.
- 1904 Monday: During the Russo-Japanese War, the combat assault on Russia’s Port Arthur costs Admiral Nogi’s troops 16,000 casualties.
- 1907 Thursday: In Suffolk, Va., future 99th U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Lewis F. Powell Jr. is born. President Richard M. Nixon nominated the Republican jurist to fill the seat of Associate Justice Hugo Black, a Democrat. Powell served from January 07, 1972, to June 26, 1987.
- 1911 Tuesday: During ‘Red Tuesday,” 20,000 angry leftists protest for universal rights.
- 1914 Saturday: In Louisville, Kentucky, future 39th U.S. Secretary of the Interior Rogers C.B. Morton is born. A future Republican, Secretary Morton would serve under Presidents Richard M. Nixon and Gerald R. Ford from January 29, 1971, to April 30, 1975.
- 1916 Tuesday: During World War I, Belgian troops capture Tabora, in German East Africa.
- 1927 Monday: In New York City, future 14th U.S. Secretary of Defense Harold Brown is born. A Democrat, he would serve under President Jimmy Carter from January 21, 1977, to January 20, 1981. Elsewhere, in Newark, N.J., future bassist and backup vocalist with the Four Seasons, Nick Massi, is born. He would perform with the band from 1960-1965.
- 1931 Saturday: Japanese troops overrun Mukden in southern Manchuria. Imperial Japan’s killing spree of Chinese citizens commences quickly.
- 1934 Wednesday: New York authorities arrested Bruno Hauptmann and charged him with the kidnap-murder of Charles A. Lindbergh, Jr.
- 1939 Tuesday: The German Wehrmacht murders 100 Jews Lvov, Poland. Not enough SS troops could be located to do the dirty work and so the once-proud German Army joined in the bloodletting.
- 1941 Friday: The German army troops take possession of Kiev, in the Ukraine, after driving the Russian forces out of the city. Elsewhere, future vocalist with the California hippie band, the Mamas, and the Papas[ii]— “Mama” Cass Elliott—is born in Baltimore, Maryland, on this date.
- 1942 Saturday: The first advertisement announcing Little Golden Books appeared in Publishers Weekly. Elsewhere, on the Eastern Front, the Luftwaffe conducts at least 300 sorties over the city center of Stalingrad while dive bombers continue hammering Soviet ferry traffic coming across the Volga River from the east to supply ad hoc Red Army units fighting to prevent the Germans from taking complete control. The conflict is rapidly becoming a test of wills between Berlin and Moscow.
- 1944 Tuesday: Finland and the Soviet Union agree on a cease-fire, which effectively removes the nation from the dwindling ranks of Axis allies. Their German allies would be asked to leave the country ASAP or face attacks from Finnish forces. As the Germans marched into Norway, they left a path of destruction.
- 1945 Wednesday: Nazi radio propagandist William Joyce, known as “Lord Haw-Haw,” suffered conviction for treason and then received a sentence of death from a British court.
- 1947 Friday: Future longtime percussionist with the Elton John[iii] band, Ray Cooper, is born in Watford, Hertfordshire, England, on this date.
- 1950 Tuesday: The 2nd U.S. Secretary of Defense Louis A. Johnson left office on this date. A Democrat, he served under President Harry S. Truman from March 28, 1949, until today.
- 1955 Monday: Argentine President Juan Peron resigns his office and flees the nation.
- 1957 Thursday: The United States conducted its first underground nuclear test, code-named Rainier, in the Nevada desert.
- 1959 Saturday: Soviet leader Nikita Khrushchev, visiting Los Angeles, reacted angrily upon being told that he would not be able to visit Disneyland due to security reasons.
- 1960 Monday: Cuban leader Fidel Castro—a communist—in New York to visit the United Nations, angrily checked out of the Shelburne Hotel in a dispute with the management; Castro ended up staying at the Hotel Theresa in Harlem.
- 1965 Sunday: In North Charleston, South Carolina, future U.S. Senator Tim Scott is born. A Republican, he would enter the U.S. Senate on January 02, 2013.
- 1967 Tuesday: Nigerian troops mount a major offensive against the breakaway state of Biafra.
- 1970 Saturday: The situation comedy, “The Mary Tyler Moore Show” debuted on CBS-TV.
- 1973 Wednesday: Gram Parsons of the Byrds[iv] and the Flying Burrito Brothers[v] died on this date in Joshua Tree, California, due to multiple drugs in his system.
- 1982 Sunday: The smiley emoticon was invented as Carnegie Mellon University professor Scott E. Fahlman proposed punctuating humorously intended computer messages by employing a colon followed by a hyphen and a parenthesis as a horizontal “smiley face,” J.
- 1984 Wednesday: Communist China and Britain completed a draft agreement transferring Hong Kong from British rule to Communist Chinese rule by 1997. Woe to the people of Britain’s Crown Jewel of Colonies.
- 1985 Thursday: A devastating earthquake hammered the Mexico City area, killing at least 9,500 people on this date.
- 1986 Friday: U.S. health officials announced that it would make AZT, though an experimental drug, available to AIDS patients.
- 1988 Monday: Israel successfully launched the Horizon-I test satellite.
- 1990 Wednesday: Iraq began confiscating foreign assets of countries that were imposing sanctions against the Iraqi government.
- 1992 Saturday: The U.N. Security Council recommended suspending Yugoslavia due to its role in the Bosnian civil war.
- 1994 Monday: 3,000 U.S. Marines land in the Caribbean nation of Haiti to restore law and order to the lawless nation and to enforce the return of exiled President Jean-Bertrand Aristide.
- 1995 Tuesday: The Senate passed a welfare overhaul bill. Meanwhile, the commander of U.S. forces in Japan and the U.S. ambassador apologized for the rape of a schoolgirl committed by three U.S. servicemen.
- 1996 Thursday: IBM announced it would extend health benefits to the partners of its homosexual employees. How ‘WOKE’ before ‘WOKE’ existed.
- 1997 Friday: In his first public comments since the death of Princess Diana, Prince Charles told the British people that would always feel the loss of his former wife and thanked them for their support. Later on, he would marry longtime lover, Camilla.
- 2001 Wednesday: The Pentagon ordered dozens of advanced aircraft to the Persian Gulf region as the hour of military retaliation against the Islamist scumbags behind the terrorist attacks of 9/11 drew closer.
- 2004 Sunday: Hu Jintao became the undisputed leader of China with the departure of former President Jiang Zemin from his top military post.
- 2008 Friday: Struggling to stave off financial catastrophe, the Bush administration laid out a radical bailout plan calling for a takeover of a half-trillion dollars or more in worthless mortgages and other unmanageable debt held by tottering institutions. Relieved investors sent stocks soaring on Wall Street and around the planet.
- 2011 Monday: Standard & Poor, the credit rating industry giant, lowers Italy’s status from A+ to A, due to its elevated level of debt and governmental instability. Meanwhile, on the hit sitcom, “Two-and-a-Half-Men,” Ashton Kutcher debuts as the new lead seeing as how Charlie Sheen was fired after one too many public meltdowns in which, he slammed the producers and the network, CBS.
- 2012 Wednesday: The U.S. Justice Department’s inspector general reports that Operation Fast and Furious created a ‘significant danger to public safety;’ however, the IG states that Attorney-General Eric Holder had no prior knowledge of the operation.
- 2013 Thursday: Former U.S. Majority Leader Tom Delay finally has his 2010 money-laundering conviction overturned by a Texas state appellate court—the Democrats have done the damage by this time already and should suffer punishment for launching false attacks on opposition politicians. Look at them snivel and whine over John Boehner’s lawsuit against President Barack Obama!
- 2014 Friday: Uniformed Secret Service agents apprehend a man inside the White House after he scaled the fence and ran into the building; U.S. President Barack Obama and his family were not there at the time of the incident.
- 2015 Saturday: Famed British American author Jackie Collins succumbs to cancer on this date; she was 77.
- 2016 Monday: In Urum al-Kubra, Syria, an aid convoy making its way to supply aid to destitute refugees and struggling citizens finds itself hammered by Syrian airstrikes, killing and wounding many while stopping the delivery of life-saving aid. The United Nations denounces this horrible display of thuggery on behalf of Bashar al-Assad (and most likely the Russians).
- 2017 Tuesday: President Donald J. Trump addresses the United Nations for the first time informing the decrepit body of thugs, dictators, scumbags, and murderers that ‘if North Korea threatens the United States they will be wiped out.’ Thunderous applause at this blog but the UN was shocked beyond belief. NO one other than a Russian strongman had ever said this about a fellow member. Trump would also blast Iran which caused Iranian President Hassan Rouhani to blast right back at the American president. Oh, we are so afraid…
- 2018 Wednesday: In Pyongyang, North Korea and South Korea hold a summit by which, North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un promises to ‘limit the nuclear weapons program’ if the South ‘provides economic assistance.’
- 2019 Thursday: In Zabul Province in southern Afghanistan, a Taliban suicide truck bombing targeting a hospital (ah, got to love the so-called ‘religion of peace’) killing at least 22 people and wounding another 90 or so people. Murderous scumbags.
- 2020 Saturday: Already tensions are growing as to whom will replace Associate Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg on the U.S. Supreme Court. This is what most of the AICPENDBLOG.COM believe: after what the Democrats and the RINOS have put you through what with the false claims of Russian collusion, impeachment, and roadblocks at every turn, nominate the replacement on Monday and go for it. As for quavering GOP senators, do you want to go down as a FIGHTER and lose your seat or as a COLLABORATIONIST and perhaps lose your seat anyway? States with messed-up elections systems such as California and Maine must contest these bogus systems at the Supreme Court and the only way we can win is with a strong conservative on the court. Republicans, do your duty as you know the Democrats would not waver in doing theirs and in fact would hasten it as quickly as possible. President Trump is down in North Carolina today while “Pro-China Joe” Biden is at home in his basement spanking the wank. Elsewhere, a shooting at a party with 100 revelers or more in Buffalo, New York claims the life of one partygoer and injures four others. Speaking of SCOTUS, Fox News Channel reports (erroneously, in our view) that voters trust “Pro-China Joe” Biden on picking Supreme Court nominees by a whopping 52 percent to 45 percent for Donald Trump. Yup, sure they do…sure they do…
- 2020 Saturday A: COVID-19 Statistics for the Planet as a Whole– Here are the statistics for the planet as a whole: 30,588,989 confirmed cases, +298,198, 953,482, confirmed deaths, +5,565, and 20,832,830 confirmed recoveries, +209,802. Next, here are the stats for the United States, the intended target of the Chinese-engineered Wuhan Virus pandemic: 6,819,709 confirmed cases, up 8,266 from yesterday’s reporting, 201,735 confirmed deaths, UP 189, and 3,689,081 confirmed recoveries, UP 18,616.
- 2020 Saturday B: COVID-19 Statistics in the three states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 781,436 confirmed cases, 14,912 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 11,348 confirmed cases, 120 confirmed deaths, and 4,394 confirmed recoveries. Finally, here are the stats for leftist-Marxist-socialist hellhole of Washington: 85,583 confirmed cases, 2,130 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Let’s look at one other state: New Hampshire- currently, they have 7,920 confirmed cases, 438 confirmed deaths, and 7,164 confirmed recoveries- thank you, Governor Chris Sununu for your state’s honesty in this regard.
- 2020 Saturday C: Foreign COVID Stats of the Day– Let’s look at Israel’s stats now that Mo is living there: 183,602 confirmed cases, 1,226 confirmed deaths, and 130,024 confirmed recoveries.
- 2020 Saturday D: Longtime drummer Lee Kerslake with the British rock band, Uriah Heep, died from cancer at age 73 in his native England.
- 2021 Sunday: Here are the results of 10:00 A.M. NFL games: (1) Denver Broncos, 23 (1-0-0) @ Jacksonville Jaguars, 13 (0-2-0); (2) Buffalo Bills, 35 (1-1-0) @ Miami Dolphins, 0 (1-1-0); (3) Houston Texans, 21 (1-1-0) @ Cleveland Browns, 31 (1-1-0); (4) Cincinnati Bengals, 17 (1-1-0) @ Chicago Bears, 20 (1-1-0); (5) San Francisco 49ers, 17 (2-0-0) @ Philadelphia Eagles, 11 (1-1-0); (6) New Orleans Saints, 7 (1-1-0) @ Carolina Panthers, 26 (2-0-0); (7) Los Angeles Rams, 27 (2-0-0) @ Indianapolis Colts, 24 (0-2-0); (8) Las Vegas Raiders, 26 (2-0-0) @ Pittsburgh Steelers, 17 (1-1-0); and (9) New England Patriots, 25 (1-1-0) @ New York Jets, 6 (0-2-0).
- 2021 Sunday A: Here are the results of 1:25 P.M. NFL games: (10) Atlanta Falcons, 25 (0-2-0) @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers, 48 (2-0-0); (11) Minnesota Vikings, 33 (0-2-0) @ Arizona Cardinals, 35 (2-0-0); (12) Dallas Cowboys, 20 (1-1-0) @ Los Angeles Chargers, 17 (1-1-0); and (13) Tennessee Titans, 33 (1-1-0) @ Seattle Seahawks, 30 (1-1-0) OT. Here is tonight’s Sunday Night Football Game: (14) Kansas City Chiefs, 35 (1-1-0) @ Baltimore Ravens, 36 (1-1-0). Finally, here is tomorrow night’s Monday Night Football game matchup: (15) Detroit Lions (0-1) @ Green Bay Packers (0-1). (Here is the score from Thursday Night Football: (16) New York Giants, 29 (0-2) @ Washington Football Team, 30 (Redskins) (1-1).
- 2021 Sunday B: COVID-19 Statistics for the Planet as a Whole– 229,9260,421 confirmed cases, +324,021, 4,704,892 confirmed deaths, +4,839 and 205,522,163 confirmed recoveries, +357,075. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 42,900,813 confirmed cases, UP 20,949 from yesterday’s reporting, 691,878 confirmed deaths, UP 316, [vi] and 32,503,536 confirmed recoveries, UP 20,310. We genuinely welcome COVID Live Update World Meter for being honest in covering ALL the numbers- God bless them. [vii]
- 2021 Sunday C: Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump COVID-19 Deaths– Note: since Joe Biden became president on January 20, 2021, there have been 373,424 CHI-VI DEATHS IN THE United States- mentally deficient old Joe, by the end of the year, you will have tied the total number seen by the Trump administration in a year of the rampaging coronavirus pandemic. Under President Trump’s watch, there were 404,078 fatalities from the Chi-Com Bat Virus. Currently, Joe is shy 30,654 deaths- we brought this number up to date- Joe is going to hit the mark very soon now…
- 2021 Sunday D: COVID-19 Statistics in the four states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Florida, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 4,551,262 confirmed cases, 68,117 confirmed deaths, and 2,392,283 confirmed recoveries. Moving on, here are the numbers for Florida: 3,540,548 confirmed cases, 50,825 confirmed deaths, and 2,447,654 confirmed recoveries (same numbers). Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 75,480 confirmed cases, 714 confirmed deaths, and 74,766 of confirmed recoveries. Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 623,769 confirmed cases, 7,264 confirmed deaths, and 262,878 confirmed recoveries (same numbers). Let us look at one other part of the U.S., Ohio: they have 1,347,205 confirmed cases, 21,471 confirmed deaths, and 1,198,452 confirmed recoveries. [viii]
- 2021 Sunday E: Foreign COVID Stats of the Day– Now that Mo has moved to Israel, let us look at the statistics there: 1,228,129 confirmed cases, 7,541 confirmed deaths, and 1,142,726 confirmed recoveries (same numbers). Let us look at one other portion of the world- MS Zaandam, 217th area on the list: 9 cases of the virus, 2 confirmed death and 7 confirmed recoveries. [ix]
- 2021 Sunday F: Friday’s Stock Market Closes/Precious and Rare Metals: DOW Jones Industrial Average: 34,584.88, DOWN 166.44 points (-0.48%). Next, the NASDAQ: 15,043.97, DOWN 137.96 points (-0.91%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 4,432.99, DOWN 40.76 points (-0.91%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $71.96 per barrel, -0.65 (-0.90%). The price of GOLD is $1,753.90 per troy oz., -2.80 (-0.16%) while the price of SILVER is $22.36 per troy ounce, -0.43 (-1.90%). The price of PLATINUM is $930.90 per troy oz, +7.60 (+0.82%) while the price of COPPER is $4.24 per pound, -0.04 (-0.97%).[x] The price of PALLADIUM is $2,016.27 per troy oz., -17.314 (-0.85%). The price of RHODIUM is $12,350.20 per troy oz., -1,100.00 (-9.78%). The price of NEODYMIUM is $782,500.00 per CNY/T, +17,500.00 (+2.29%). The price of ALUMINUM is $2,886.15 per USD/T, -60.85 (-0.24%). [xi] Currently, Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000021. As for Chi-Com money, one-dollar U.S. = 6.47 Chinese yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.85 euros and in Mexican pesos equals 20.01 In Hong Kong Dollar, one greenback equals 7.78 and in Hungarian Forint, a buck equal 300.72 and in Icelandic Krona, one dollar equals 128.99 of theirs. [xii]
- 2021 Sunday G: U.S. National Debt and Gasoline Prices in the Four States in which we have Chef-Authors– Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising by the day and NOTE- these prices are sans TAXES- in California, gasoline prices have risen to $4.391 per gallon, $3.098 in Florida, $4.066 in Hawaii, and $3.869 in Washington state. [xiii] Let us look at one other Illinois: $3.402. We are going to do something else that could be fun- gasoline prices around the world going from cheapest to highest. The next country on the list has the next lowest gasoline price in the world- France: $7.060 per U.S. Gallon.[xiv] Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $28,780,214,457,944 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but frigging TRILLIONS.[xv] Cloward and Piven causing problems like they always do which is not good- those two bastards should have met their ends on the chopping block. As for holders of U.S. debt, after Taiwan, the next largest holder of U.S. debt is Cayman Islands with $223 billion of U.S. national debt (it is important to note that these numbers vary every day with one nation after another jockeying for top position.
- 2021 Sunday H: Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe I– Today is Day No. 178 for the world-famous ‘border czar,’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris to be in charge of the southern border and Day No. 85 since her sole visit to the El Paso Sector for a photo op. Anyhow, here are the numbers as presented by OAN today regarding the illegal alien crisis. First, here is the cost for just this day- Sunday, September 19, 2021– $553,779,968. Imagine all that money put to beneficial use such as helping homeless vets, the drug addicted, even American urban outdoorsmen. Imagine what that could do for AMERICANS instead of the Third World’s detritus. Wow. Next, here is the amount of taxpayer money wasted on caring for the illegal alien invaders for the calendar year 2021: $286,581,260,288. Third, here is the appalling TRUE number of illegals who have flowed across the southern border this year: 2,937,228. Finally, here is the conservative estimate of illegal aliens living in the country, a number we believe is FAR TOO LOW: 36,937,228. (Sources for One America News Illegal Alien Numbers: Center for Immigration Studies, Department of Homeland Security, Federation for American Immigration Reform, Institute for Defense Analyses, Yale, and MIT).
- 2022 Monday: Observation of the Day- Well, well, well, so little Lindsey Graham- last week- released his new bill to national opprobrium that would restrict abortions to 15 weeks- across the entire country. Look, I am Pro-Life, but I suspect that what Senator Graham is doing is the same as what we allege Chief Justice John Roberts of the U.S. Supreme Court did and that is to toss the Democrats AND Senate Minority Leader “Cocaine Mitch” McConnell. We contend at the AICPENDBLOG.COM that Roberts is the one behind the now infamous leak of the opinion that sent abortion back to the fifty states. We allege Roberts did this (haven’t found the leaker yet, have they?) so as to mobilize all the Pro-Death maggots to take to the streets and cause trouble. Similarly, Senator Graham did this so as to prevent a GOP takeover of the Senate so his good friend and boss, the Turtle, could keep his leadership position as minority leader. While we believe the GOP is going to overwhelm the Senate in November, the question is this: will the new Republican senators possess the big balls to vote the Turtle out of the leadership? Look, we need to win both Houses and BOTH McConnell and that POS Kevin McCarthy must lose their seats. Otherwise, it’s the same old shit. Chef Kilgore Randalini.
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0957 an 8” x 10” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “Bouquet.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her website, found at beverlycarrick.com. At her website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclee, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” For more than 60 years- up until her untimely death from cancer in 2012- Bev stood before the easel and painted for 10-12 hours per day. Known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks, her paintings are in demand as much today as they were 30 years ago. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her website NOW and view her stunning body of work, one the Chi-Coms have long tried to copy and sell facsimiles of but which none of them have ever been able to reproduce well enough to fool novice art buyers. Once there, it is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor- virtually anyone. You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there as quickly as your fingers can tap the letters on your keyboard. The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day, aka the AICPENDBLOG.COM, thanks each and every one of you, our beloved, loyal fan base. DON’T buy any counterfeit bull crap coming out of mainland communist China, especially from Xinjiang Province, ground zero for Chi-Com National Socialism.
ALBUM OF THE DAY AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM:
Cheap Trick returned to form with their next studio release, “One on One” which came out on April 30, 1982. The lineup was different what with the departure of Tom Petersson in 1980 featuring a refurbished lineup of Robin Zander (guitars, backing vocals, bass, and keyboards), Robin Zander (rhythm guitar and lead vocals), Bun E. Carlos (drums and percussion), and new bassist/backing vocalist Jon Brant. The album was somewhat a blast from the past returning the band to its earlier form, hard-rocking pop musicians. “If You Want My Love” is the big hit on this album as well as “She’s Tight.” We love this band, we love this album, and we encourage everyone to seek it out at your favorite site for the absolute best in rock music- you will be glad you did.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 09-19-2022, all rights reserved. Data compiled with complete productivity by Moses Scharbug III. (Editor’s Note: we pay the estate of Beverly Carrick an annual fee by which, we can show her paintings to the world. We make NO money from the estate’s sales of her world-famous artworks). Total Word Count: 4,170. Chef Kilgore Randalini.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor
Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, FINE ART, Beverly Carrick World Famous Rose Still-Life Paintings, Just the Facts, Unvarnished Truth- The, American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day, Gram Parsons, The Byrds, Flying Burrito Brothers, Elton John, Ray Cooper, Nick Massi, The Four Seasons, Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons, The Mamas and the Papas, “Mama” Cass Elliott, Uriah Heep, Lee Kerslake, COVID-19 STATISTICS FOR THE PLANET AS A WHOLE, COVID-19 Statistics for the Planet as a Whole, Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump COVID-19 Deaths, COVID-19 Statistics, Foreign COVID Stats of the Day, Stock Market Closes/Precious And Rare Metals, U.S. National Debt and Gasoline Prices in the Four States in which we have Chef-Authors, Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe I, President James A. Garfield, President Chester Alan Arthur, President William McKinley, President Theodore Roosevelt, President William Howard Taft, President Harry S. Truman, President Richard M. Nixon, President Gerald R. Ford, President Jimmy Carter, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Lewis F. Powell Jr., U.S. Attorney General George W. Wickersham, U.S. Secretary of Defense Harold Brown, U.S. Secretary of Defense Louis A. Johnson, U.S. Interior Secretary Ethan A. Hitchcock, U.S. Secretary of the Interior Rogers C.B. Morton, Senator Tim Scott, Governor Chris Sununu, ‘Border Czar’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris, Illegal Aliens, Illegal Immigration, Illegal Alien Undeclared War on the U.S., Mexican Drug Cartels, Illegal Alien Invasion, Illegal Alien Tsunami, Illegal Alien Tidal Wave, Illegal Alien Caravans, Joe Biden’s Open Borders Policies, Build the Wall and Deport Them All, Replacement Theory, Illegal Alien overrunning of America, COVID-19, Chi-Vi- the, The ‘VID, Wuhan Virus, Wuhan Virus Crisis, China Virus, China Virus Crisis, Yellow Fever 2019-2021, Communist China Condition, Kung Flu- The, Wuhan Waltz- The, BIG C-19- The, Wuhan Whoopie- The, COVID-19 Mandates, Pelosi Pox- The, Wuhan Meat Market Malady, Hubei Hooey- The, Xi Jinping’s Bat Fu Yuk, Communist Killer Virus 2019-2021 and Onward, Chairman Xi’s Fever, Chairman Xi’s Gift to the World- the Chi-Vi, COVID-19- the Trump Whacker, COVID-19- the Hong Kong Democracy Movement Killer, California COVID-19 Cases, Florida COVID-19 Cases, Hawaii COVID-19 Cases, Washington COVID-19 Cases, Ohio COVID-19 Cases, New Hampshire COVID-19 Cases, Grand Princess Ship COVID-19 Cases, Israeli COVID-19 Cases, Anguilla COVID-19 Cases, MS Zaandam COVID-19 Cases, U.S. National Debt, U.S. National Debt Clock, National Security Matters, AstraZeneca Stock Price, Pfizer Stock Price, Johnson & Johnson Stock Price, BioNTech Stock Price, Moderna Stock Price, Raytheon Stock Price, General Dynamics Stock Price, Boeing Stock Price, Lockheed Martin Stock Price, Northrup-Grumman Stock Price, DOW Jones Industrial Average, NASDAQ, S & P 500, Nikkei 225 Index, Deutsche Boerse DAX Index, Shanghai Composite SE Index, S & P BSE Sensex Index, COVID-19 World Health Meter Statistics, U.S. Stock Markets, U.S. National Debt, National Security Issues, U.S. National Gasoline Prices, Gold, Silver, Platinum, Copper, Palladium, Rhodium, Neodymium, Precious and Rare Metals, Light Sweet Crude Oil, Cocoa, Coffee, Lumber, Corn, U.S. Monetary Conversions, Monetary Conversions of the Day, Bitcoin, Chinese Yuan, European Union Euros, Mexican Pesos, Russian Rubles, Hong Kong Dollar, Hungarian Forint, Icelandic Krona, Illinois Gas Prices, Global Petrol Prices, France Petrol Price, Professional Sports, National Football League, NFL- The, NFL 2021 Regular Season Games, Sunday 10:00 A.M. 2021 NFL Matchups, Sunday 1:25 P.M. 2021 NFL Matchups, NFL Sunday Night Football 2021 Matchups, Cheap Trick, Rick Nielsen, Robin Zander, Tom Petersson, Bun E. Carlos, Chef Kilgore Randalini,
[i] How about cleaning up Washington, D.C., and then Sacramento? Everyone knows there are loads of politicians that need to be booted out on their keisters…
[ii] At some point, we will do the music of the Mamas and the Papas the same time we do the music of Sonny & Cher. We hope you will continue awaiting that celebrated day.
[iii] We will be presenting Elton John’s music at some point within the next five years. Please stay tuned for the day when we do.
[iv] We offered the music of the Byrds beginning on Monday, 16-January-2012 and concluded the presentation on Friday, 17-February-2012.
[v] We presented the music of the Flying Burrito Brothers beginning Sunday, 23-February-2014 and concluded our presentation on Thursday, 06-March-2014.
[vi] Bing seems to be covering numbers up for the Biden administration so here is where we have gone now: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[ix] We obtain our statistics for the coronavirus from: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[x] Commodities – Oil, Silver and Gold Prices – CNN Business– see this site for daily commodity information.
[xi] Commodities Prices – Spot – Futures (tradingeconomics.com) See this site for much of the economic information cobbled together at this blog.
[xiv] Please see the following site for information on global gas prices: Gasoline prices around the world, 26-Apr-2021 | GlobalPetrolPrices.com
[xv] U.S. National Debt Clock: Real Time (usdebtclock.org) See this site for the U.S. National Debt Clock.