TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
SPRING SESSION 2022
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 225
96. TODAY IN HISTORY—WEDNESDAY, APRIL 06, 2022:
National Tartan Day
U.S. Secretary of State James Monroe; the Allman Brothers Band featuring Warren Haynes, the Byrds featuring Kevin Kelly, Merle Haggard, Mike + the Mechanics featuring Peter Van Hooke, Pretty Things featuring John Stax, and Tammy Wynette:
- 46 B.C.: Julius Caesar and his legions defeat the combined armies of Caecilius Metellus Scipio and Marcus Porcius Cato (Cato the Younger) in the Battle of Thapsus.
- 1320 Saturday: The Scots reaffirm their independence by signing the Declaration of Arbroath.
- 1652 Saturday: Cape Colony, the 1st European settlement in South Africa, established.
- 1663 Friday: King Charles II signs Carolina Charter.
- 1672 Wednesday: France declares war on the Netherlands.
- 1712 Wednesday: In New York Colony, a slave revolt breaks out against the slave owners and their ilk.
- 1722 Monday: Czar Peter the Great ends tax on men with beards.
- 1789 Monday: The first U.S. Congress begins regular sessions, Federal Hall, New York City.
- 1811 Saturday: The 7th U.S. Secretary of State James Monroe assumed his position on this date. A Democratic-Republican, he served under President James Madison from today until March 04, 1817. Following this, he became the nation’s 5th president.
- 1830 Tuesday: Joseph Smith in Fayette, New York organized the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
- 1841 Tuesday: Mormons lay the cornerstone for their second Mormon temple, in Nauvoo, Missouri.
- 1848 Thursday: The government of Prussia grants Jews equality.
- 1862 Sunday: The Civil War Battle of Shiloh began in Tennessee as Confederate forces launched a surprise attack against Union troops, who back the Confederates the next day.
- 1864 Wednesday: Louisiana opened a convention in New Orleans to draft a new state constitution, one that called for the abolition of slavery.
- 1868 Monday: Brigham Young marries his 27th and final wife.
- 1875 Tuesday: Alexander Graham Bell received a patent for his multiple telegraph unit, which sent two signals at the same time.
- 1896 Monday: The first modern Olympic Games formally opened in Athens, Greece.
- 1909 Tuesday: American explorers Robert E. Peary and Matthew A. Henson and four Inuits became the first men to reach the North Pole.
- 1916 Thursday: The German parliament gives the ‘okay’ to unrestricted submarine warfare in its war against Great Britain and France. Meanwhile, Charlie Chaplin became the highest-paid film star in the world when he signed a contract with Mutual Film Corporation for $675,000 a year; he was only 26 years old.
- 1917 Friday: The U.S. Congress approved a declaration of war against Germany that was then signed by President Woodrow Wilson.
- 1921 Wednesday: The 51st U.S. Attorney General Harry M. Daugherty left office on this date. A Republican, he served under Presidents Warren G. Harding and Calvin Coolidge from March 04,1921, until today.
- 1924 Sunday: The Italian Fascist Party receives 65-percent of the vote for seats in parliament.
- 1934 Friday: In Nazi Germany, authorities arrest 418 Lutheran ministers.
- 1937 Tuesday: Merle Haggard[i], famed country singer and guitarist, was born in Oildale, California, on this date.
- 1938 Wednesday: Teflon invented by Roy J Plunkett. Meanwhile, the United States recognized the German conquest of Austria—the Anschluss.
- 1939 Thursday: Great Britain and Poland sign military pact.
- 1940 Saturday: The RAF Bomber Command ends its efforts at bringing the truth to the German people via dropping leaflets informing them as to what is really going on in the world, not what their Nazi overlords tell them is happening.
- 1941 Sunday: Italian-held Addis Ababa surrenders to British and Ethiopian forces. Meanwhile, to help their Axis partner, Italy, Germany, and Hungary invade Greece and Yugoslavia.
- 1942 Monday: Imperial Japanese Marines begin landing on islands in the Bismarck Archipelago as a jumping off point to begin landing in New Guinea.
- 1943 Tuesday: “Le Petit Prince” (The Little Prince) by Antoine de Saint-Exupery was first published in the U.S. by Reynal and Hitchcock of New York. Meanwhile, British, and American forces link up in North Africa.
- 1944 Thursday: Future bass player with the British rock band, Pretty Things- John Stax- is born in Crayford, Kent, England, on this date.
- 1945 Friday: During World War II, the Japanese warship Yamato and nine other vessels sailed on a suicide mission to attack the U.S. fleet off Okinawa; the Allied fleet intercepted the enemy fleet the next day. Meanwhile, massive kamikaze-attack on U.S. battle fleet near Okinawa.
- 1950 Thursday: In Stanmore, Middlesex, UK, future drummer with Mike + the Mechanics[ii]– Peter Van Hooke- is born.
- 1954 Tuesday: A month after being criticized by reporter Edward R. Murrow on CBS’ “See it Now,” Senator Joseph R. McCarthy, R-Wis., given the chance to respond on the program, charged that Murrow had, in the past, “engaged in propaganda for Communist causes.”
- 1959 Monday: “Gigi” won the Academy Award for best picture of 1958; Susan Hayward became best actress for “I Want to Live!” and David Niven received best actor for “Separate Tables.” The scheduled 2-hour ceremony fell about 20 minutes short.
- 1960 Wednesday: Warren Haynes—future smoking lead guitarist with the Allman Brothers Band[iii] and Gov’t Mule[iv]—is born in Ashville, North Carolina, on this date.
- 1963 Saturday: The United States signed an agreement to sell the Polaris missile system to Great Britain.
- 1965 Tuesday: President Lyndon Baines Johnson—a Democrat—authorized the use of American ground troops in combat operations in South Vietnam on this date. Meanwhile, the United States launched Intelsat I, also known as the “Early Bird,” communications satellite, into geosynchronous orbit.
- 1968 Saturday: Forty-one people were killed by two consecutive natural gas explosions at a sporting goods store in downtown Richmond, Indiana.
- 1973 Friday: Ron Blomberg of the New York Yankees became Major League Baseball’s first designated hitter as he faced pitcher Luis Tiant of the Boston Red Sox at Fenway Park. Blomberg walked with the bases loaded; Boston won the game, 15-5. Meanwhile, NASA launched Pioneer 11, which flew by Jupiter and Saturn.
- 1974 Saturday: Swedish pop group ABBA[v] won the Eurovision Song Contest held in Brighton, England, with a performance of the song, “Waterloo.” Meanwhile, in Ontario, California, 200,000 people attend the California Jam I rock festival.
- 1983 Wednesday: The Veteran’s Administration announced that it would give free medical care for conditions traceable to radiation exposure to more than 220,000 veterans who participated in nuclear tests from 1945 to 1962.
- 1985 Saturday: William J. Schroeder became the first artificial heart recipient to walk out of the hospital.
- 1987 Monday: Al Campanis appears on Nightline saying blacks may not be equipped to be in baseball management, sparking a racial controversy.
- 1988 Wednesday: Tirza Porat, a 15-year-old Israeli girl died from injuries she sustained during a melee in the West Bank on this date. Although the people initially blamed the Arabs for the incident, the army concluded that a Jewish settler had accidentally shot Tirza.
- 1992 Monday: Serbian troops begin siege of Sarajevo.
- 1994 Wednesday: Liberal Supreme Court Justice Harry Blackmun (Roe vs. Wade) resigns. Elsewhere, Juvenal Habyarimana, the Hutu president of Rwanda, died along with the president of Burundi, Cyprien Ntaryamira, when unknown assassins shot down their plane somewhere near the Rwandan capital of Kigali. What followed was 100-day genocide in Rwanda during which, more than 500,000 minority Tutsis and moderate members of the Hutu majority died at the hands of Hutu extremists.
- 1998 Monday: Country singer Tammy Wynette[vi] died at her Nashville home at age 55. Meanwhile, the Dow Jones Industrial Average closed above 9,000 points for the first time.
- 2002 Saturday: Kevin Kelly, former drummer with the Byrds[vii], the Rising Sons, and Fever Tree, died of natural causes in North Hollywood on this date.
- 2003 Sunday: As Saddam Hussein’s Iraq is falling to Coalition troops, the citizens of Basra welcome British troops who have a long history in the region. It looks like everything is going well.
- 2004 Tuesday: Jordan’s military court convicted eight Muslim militants (six of them in absentia) and sentenced them to death for the 2002 killing of U.S. aid official Laurence Foley in a terror conspiracy linked to al-Qaida. Meanwhile, the University of Connecticut’s women’s basketball team beat Tennessee 70-61 to win a third consecutive NCAA title, a day after UConn also won the men’s championship.
- 2005 Wednesday: By a 3-2 vote, the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission agrees to create the National Market System. Some deem it to be anticompetitive, but it is what it is.
- 2006 Thursday: In Washington, D.C., the National Geographical Society displays the recently discovered Gospel of Judas, written in Coptic, and believed to have been written in the 2nd century.
- 2007 Friday: An Iranian ‘diplomat,’ recently held by the CIA in Iraq claims that agents of the Central Intelligence Agency tortured him while he was in their hands. The man is most likely a terrorist. Elsewhere, problems between Israelis and Palestinians continue to worsen as two Israeli military helicopters spot a terrorist preparing to carry out an action against the Israelis and blow him to bits with a pair of missiles.
- 2008 Sunday: As the U.S. presidential election cycle rolls along, President George W. Bush and Russian President Vladimir Putin hold their final talks in the positions they now hold. Elsewhere, Hillary Clinton’s main adviser Mark Penn steps down from her campaign as news of his lobbying activities on behalf of foreign nations continues to hit the fan. Man, that’s the Clintons, no big deal, nothing to see here, everyone move on…
- 2009 Monday: Somali pirates take to the high seas and have a field day today as they capture five ships, one owned by the Brits, another by the Yemenis, another owned by Germany, still another flagged by Taiwan, and a final one owned by France. People, we need to eradicate these scumbags, crucify them along the shores of their rat-s**t country. Elsewhere, Afghanistan’s government is pondering a new law regarding spousal rights and this law permits spousal rape. It won’t be the wives raping the gents, that’s for sure…
- 2010 Tuesday: Relations between the Palestinians and the Israelis continue to deteriorate as fighting occurs along their borders. Meanwhile, in Baghdad, suicide bombers carry out EIGHT separate attacks, blowing 35 people sky-high and injuring another 145-150 people. Allah Akbar! Kill these murderous scumbags.
- 2011 Wednesday: Former Enron CEO Jeff Skilling loses his appeal against his conviction for fraud in the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit. Elsewhere, amid criticism from rebel fighters, NATO pledges to protect the besieged town of Misrata, Libya.
- 2012 Friday: As of today, one can no longer advertise tobacco products in the United Kingdom. Big deal, people who want cigarettes will still go out and get cigarettes. Meanwhile, Thomas Kinkade- the so-called ‘painter of light’ (and someone the great Beverly Carrick labeled a POS)- died in Los Gatos, California on this date. His workers still paint his crap in communist China.
- 2013 Saturday: The recent meat adulteration scandal prompts Swedish furniture megastore IKEA to stop sales of its moose meat lasagna in its worldwide stores. Elsewhere, the so-called ‘religion of peace’ continues causing trouble in Iraq as a suicide bomber slams into a voter registration tent in Baquba, killing at least 22 people outright and wounding another 65-70 people. Stamp out these scumbags!
- 2014 Sunday: Famed actor, Mickey Rooney, dies of natural causes in North Hollywood, at age 93. Meanwhile, U.S. Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel delivered a two-pronged warning to Asia Pacific nations, announcing in Tokyo that the U.S. would send two additional ballistic missile destroyers to Japan to counter the North Korean threat, and saying China had better respect its neighbors.
- 2015 Monday: As the government in Turkey continues its crackdown on its citizens, Twitter and Facebook become inaccessible to the people. The dictatorship is doing everything it can to isolate its people from communicating with one another. Elsewhere, in the NCAA Championship game, Duke edges out Wisconsin by a final score of 68-63 in a nail-biter of a game.
- 2016 Wednesday: Famed country-and-western artist and local boy from Oildale, California, Merle Haggard[viii] died from the complications of pneumonia on his 79th birthday. Meanwhile, in the U.S. primary elections on this date, Vermont Senator Bernie Sanders won Wisconsin as did GOP candidate Senator Ted Cruz who won the state. Finally, France passes legislation making it illegal to pay for sex. Donations?
- 2017 Thursday: Leader of Communist China Xi Jinping arrives in Florida to meet with new President Donald J. Trump at the famed Mar-a-Lago resort. Elsewhere, as the Iraqis do battle with the ISIS thugs infesting portions of their country, over Mosul, the terrorists get lucky and shoot an Iraqi army helicopter down over the city killing both pilots.
- 2018 Friday: Former member of the U.S. House of Representatives from Hawaii, Daniel Akaka, dies at age 93. Elsewhere, following President Trump’s implementation of new tariffs on the People’s Republic of (Communist) China, U.S. stocks drop by about 2-percent. (Big business is in bed with the Chi-Coms).
- 2019 Saturday: NASA’s In-Sight Lander picks up the first ever Mars quake, a seismic event heretofore unknown. Elsewhere, chaos is reigning supreme as rumors on social media alert thousands of Middle Eastern, Central Asian, and North and Sub-Saharan Africa try to storm the border into Northern Macedonia. Greek riot police are doing battle with them trying to stem the tide but it’s becoming a tsunami. Shoot them.
- 2020 Monday: The ‘gift from communist China that keeps on giving,’ the Wuhan Flu, aka the Kung Flu, aka the Wuhan Virus, aka the coronavirus continues sweeping the globe causing illness and death- and economic stagnation, if not complete shutdown- wherever it shows up. Currently, there are 1,347,803 confirmed cases with confirmed recoveries (good news, right?) at 277,402. Confirmed global deaths sit at 74,807. In the United States, there are 368,196 confirmed cases what with 10,986 confirmed deaths. It is difficult to discover what the confirmed recoveries are, but they have to far outrank the deaths, yet the number is hard to uncover which is why the editors at the blog suspect it has something to do with POLITICS. President Trump, we must reopen the economy because we believe the Wuhan Virus came out of biowarfare laboratories in China with the express purpose of causing economic catastrophe in the United States and other parts of the Free World.
- 2021 Tuesday: JOE BIDEN’S BORDER CATASTROPHE– today is Day 12 of “Kooky Kamala” Harris being in charge of the southern border and NO one has seen or heard from the laughing hyena. Next, DHS Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas says that the administration may resume construction on the southern border wall, not because the administration wants to do it but because of pending lawsuits facing the administration for having put the kibosh on wall construction that was already funded. Talk about ‘shovel-ready jobs.’ It might be nice if the wall was back online because we have reports of two FBI-sought terrorist suspects crossing the southern border. From where did they come you ask? From flipping Yemen. (White House Press Secretary Jen “Circle Back” Psaki says, ‘terrorists crossing the border is very unusual.’ What is wrong with this ditz? Kayleigh McEnany, we miss you!)
- 2021 Tuesday A: WOKEISM / WOKE/ WOKE WOOSIES NEWS– Governor Brian Kemp, R-GA, blasted the WOKIES out there by saying that ‘WOKE activists do not care about the truth.’ Meanwhile, Senate Minority Leader “Cocaine Mitch” McConnell says that the ‘private sector must stop acting like a WOKE parallel government.’ Elsewhere, it’s official, Major-League Baseball is moving the 2021 All-Star Game to Denver, Colorado, where voting laws are stricter than those in Georgia and where the population is predominantly white rather than black in the Peach State.[ix] That’s stupidity for you. As we said, NONE of us will be watching or attending MLB games again as long as Commissioner Rob Manfred remains in charge. F**k him! Finally, the L.A. Stage Alliance quits after misidentifying an Asian nominee. Man, are there NO room for mistakes?
- 2021 Tuesday B: FOREIGN NEWS / OVERSEAS NEWS– The French government is going to give Air France-KLM a $4.7 billion bailout. Next, North Korea announces that it will skip the Tokyo Summer Olympics due to COVID-19 concerns. However, there is some scuttlebutt out there that says the two Koreas want to put in a bid to hold the 2032 Summer Olympics in their two countries. Elsewhere, even though Iran continues to spit in the faces of the Biden administration, the U.S. State Department will continue trying to hold indirect talks with Tehran in Vienna, seeking a way by which, the United States can return to the deeply flawed Iran Nuclear Deal, aka the JCPOA. Iran continues demanding a lifting of ALL sanctions and reparations for the harm caused them by the EVIL United States. We say, “NUKE THEM!”
- 2021 Tuesday C: NATIONAL NEWS– Wisconsin Governor Tony Evers has issued a state of emergency declaration over out-of-control wildfires afflicting his state. Meanwhile, the Biden administration is preparing to present recent changes to Title IX rules regarding sexual assaults on college campuses. We suspect it will return to what it was when Joe Biden was vice president under President Barack Hussein Obama. Men are f**ked no matter what. Moving on, U.S. Secretary of State Anthony Blinken says that the U.S. will provide Bat Flu vaccines to foreign nations and will expect NO favors in return. Next, Bruce Jenner says that he might seek the governor’s gig in California if the recall becomes reality. His alter-ego Caitlyn Jenner says he/she will run as a Republican. Elsewhere, Governor Andrew “Killer” Cuomo, D-NY, aka the Love Gov, aka the Gropin’ Gov, says he has plans to build a monument dedicated to essential workers. What a guy.
- 2021 Tuesday D: CRIME AND JUSTICE NEWS– the two bitches who murdered Uber Eats driver Mohammad Anwar in Washington, D.C., reportedly are taking a plea deal that will release them from custody when they reach 21 years of age as well as put them in some sort of group home environment and not into a juvenile facility. No justice for Mr. Anwar. Meanwhile, in the trial of former Minneapolis Police Officer Derek Chauvin, Day 7 sees some shocking revelations where it appears that Officer Chauvin’s knee was on the shoulder blade of George Floyd and not on his neck. Members of the Minneapolis Police Department say that Officer Chauvin did not act as he was trained to act so we shall see what we shall see. However, a recent Rasmussen polls shows that less than a majority believes Officer Chauvin’s actions led to the loss of George Floyd’s life. Unfortunately, some WOKE Black Lives Matter skank says that ‘IF the jury acquits, Minneapolis is going to burn, baby, burn,’ as Stokely Carmichael used to say back in the earliest days of the Black Panther movement. Finally, a U.S. Navy corpsman shot two people near Fort Detrick, Maryland, and once he had, he fled to the base where he was shot and killed.[x] The two vics are in critical condition.
- 2021 Tuesday E: COVID-19 NEWS I– New Zealand and Australia are opening quarantine-free travel between their two nations. Next, we learn that approximately 200 people who received Chi-Vi vaccines have now tested positive for the vile disease, one Joe Biden has signed an executive order requiring ALL federal employees NOT to call it ‘the China virus or the Wuhan virus.’ Uh, okay, Joe, okay. Something else the Biden administration is pushing- COVID-19 passports- Donald Trump Jr. denounces this police state-style measure as the ‘greatest affront on the liberties and freedoms of Americans.’[xi] Amen. Speaking of COVID-19 passports, Congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene, R-GA 14th congressional district, has put forth a bill: the “We Will Not Comply Act,” a bill that will prevent anyone in the U.S. demanding any citizen to show proof of immunization. You know, if we required this for HIV-AIDS, the Democrats would launch a jihad. In other vaccine news (and this is both troubling and curious), AstraZeneca is seeking a new partner to manufacture its vaccines for the Chi-Vi, you know, the old ‘VID, after discovering that its current partner- Emergent- seems to be having problems with cross-contamination. Yet another flipping reason to wait a year or so before getting inoculated.
- 2021 Tuesday F: COVID-19 NEWS II– A new Gallup Poll says that fear of the China Virus is at an all-time low even as globalists try to drive fear into us once again by swearing to Marx that numbers are on the rise. Meanwhile, another report suggests that the Biden administration (meaning Barack Hussein Obama) is moving vaccine availability ahead to April 19. In order to drive the fear of God into the hearts of the American people, they are now telling us that a double mutant variant from India has now been discovered in California– oi vie! In other Chi-Vi-related news, small landlords are struggling with the Centers for Disease Control, aka the CDC, mandate on NO evictions while the coronavirus from communist China is running amok.[xii] Meanwhile, a recent report suggests that the grant to the Wuhan Institute of Virology was NOT reviewed by National Institute of Health, the NIH.
- 2021 Tuesday G: MISCELLANEOUS NEWS I– Congressman Alcee Hastings, D-FL 20th congressional district has died at age 84, having fought a losing battle with pancreatic cancer, a dire scourge. Rest well, sir, rest well. Next, the Portland, Oregon, police department has told city leaders that ‘they’re quitting.’ Meanwhile, Congressman Matt Gaetz, D-FL 1st congressional district, continues to stand strong under the barrage his Democrat enemies are launching at him. This is another FALSE FLAG OPERATION designed to remove a powerful Republican from his post, yet House Speaker Nancy “Mumbles” Pelosi won’t remove the so-called ‘farter-in-chief,’ Congressman Eric Swalwell, DS-CA 15th congressional district, who is a proven liability for the U.S. government in that the Chi-Com Ministry of State Security- the MSS- via him having an ongoing sexual relationship with an intelligence agent, Christine Fang-Fang. Next, a U.S. Navy official says there are NO indications that the ‘mysterious drones’ are visitors from elsewhere. Finally, Governor Asa Hutchinson, R-AR, vetoes a ban on sexual reassignment treatments and surgeries, saying ‘it’s government overreach’ and that ‘families, patients, and doctors should be the ones making the decisions as to what’s best for the individual.’
- 2021 Tuesday H: BUSINESS AND ECONOMIC NEWS– We learn today that the global shortage (caused by communist China yet again) of semiconductor chips could damage auto manufacturing far longer than anticipated. Look, none of us who write for the American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day wants NEW cars with all the unnecessary electronics and computerized systems. No, give us gas-guzzling vehicles with less technology and we’re good. Elsewhere, U.S. Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen says that the ‘slowness of the vaccine rollout is a threat to the U.S. Economy. Meanwhile, the Morning Consult Poll says that 26-percent of Americans will seek new jobs following the end of the Chi-Com pandemic.
- 2021 Tuesday I: COVID-19 STATISTICS FOR THE PLANET AS A WHOLE: 132,135,010 confirmed cases, +623,459, 2,856,632 confirmed deaths, +7,424, and 74,679,417 confirmed recoveries, +180,438. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 30,835,220 confirmed cases, DOWN 90,409 from yesterday’s reporting, 560,601 confirmed deaths, DOWN 4,210, and 118,732,580 confirmed recoveries. Note- we are going to do our own estimates of recoveries based on percentages seeing as how the CDC won’t report them.[xiii]
- 2021 Tuesday J: NOTE: SINCE JOE BIDEN BECAME PRESIDENT ON JANUARY 20, 2021, THERE HAVE BEEN 232,088 CHI-VI DEATHS IN THE United States– feeble old Joe, in another two to three weeks, you will have tied the total number witnessed by the Trump administration in nearly a year of the rampaging coronavirus pandemic. (Figures frozen today…)
- 2021 Tuesday K: COVID-19 STATISTICS in the four states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Florida, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 3,683,483 confirmed cases, 59,769 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Moving on, here are the numbers for Florida: 2,085,298 confirmed cases, 33,709 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 30,427 confirmed cases, 464 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries (same as yesterday’s count). Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 372,659 confirmed cases, 5,338 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries (same as yesterday’s). Let us look at one other portion of the U.S., South Carolina, the state that singlehandedly started the Civil War (and paid the price for it): they have 557,803 confirmed cases, 9,204 confirmed deaths, but sadly, NO mention of confirmed recoveries.
- 2021 Tuesday L: Now that Mo has relocated to Israel, let’s look at the statistics there: 834,603 confirmed cases, 6,248 confirmed deaths, and 823,380 confirmed recoveries (same as yesterday’s count). Let’s look at one other country- Bulgaria, former member of the Axis: 356,859 cases of the virus, 13,786 confirmed deaths and 273,429 confirmed recoveries.[xiv]
- 2021 Tuesday M: STOCK MARKET CLOSES/PRECIOUS AND RARE METALS: DOW Jones Industrial Average: 33,430.24, DOWN 96.95 points (-0.29%). Next, the NASDAQ: 13,698.38, DOWN 7.21 points (-0.053%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 4,073.94, DOWN 3.97 points (-0.097%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $59.32 per barrel, -0.01 (-0.02%). The price of GOLD is $1,745.20 per troy oz., +2.20 (+0.13%) while the price of SILVER is $25.21 per troy ounce, -0.03 (-0.13%). The price of PLATINUM is $1,245.40 per troy oz, +4.90 (+0.40%) while the price of COPPER is $4.11 per pound, -0.01 (-0.18%).[xv] The price of PALLADIUM is $2,679.79 per troy oz, +13.60 (+0.49%).[xvi] The price of RHODIUM is $26,700.00 per troy oz., +0.00 (+0.00%).[xvii] Currently, Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000017. As for Chi-Com money, one-dollar U.S. = 6.54 Chinese yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.84 euros and in Mexican pesos equals 20.17. In Comorian Franc, one greenback equals 417.69 and in Congolese Franc, a buck equals 1,976.90.[xviii]
- 2021 Tuesday N: U.S. NATIONAL DEBT AND GASOLINE PRICES IN THE THREE STATES IN WHICH WE HAVE CHEF-AUTHORS– Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising by the day- in California, gasoline prices have risen to over $3.921 per gallon, $2.842 in Florida, $3.702 in Hawaii, and $3.333 in Washington state.[xix] Let’s look at one other state- Arizona: $3.086. Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $28,139,894,777,653 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but flipping TRILLIONS.[xx] Cloward and Piven running amok.
- 2021 Tuesday O: Stick around for tonight’s Mega-Millions Draw #1648 with a $138 million pot on the line…yep, we were snoozing, here are the winning numbers: 01, 19, 20, 32, 42, and Mega 17. #1648- Out of 87,454 winning tickets, were THREE people who had FOUR numbers plus the mega for a prize of $7,834 apiece.
- 2022 Wednesday: You know the drill…
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0792 an 8” x 10” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “Canyons and Cliffs.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her website, found at beverlycarrick.com, or at the blog’s Facebook page. At her website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” Beverly has been painting for more than 60 years and known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her Website NOW and view her work. It is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor! You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there IMMEDIATELY! Thank you, the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day.
ALBUM OF THE DAY AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM:
On September 27, 2005, the Band released a comprehensive collection aptly titled, “A Musical History.” The six-disc set contained 105 tracks plus nine tunes on a DVD, many of which are well-known and much beloved along with some lesser known, rarities. If you have yet to get in on the ground floor with this amazing Canadian-American group, this is a superb way in which, one can introduce the music to one’s ears. We hope you will go out and seek this one out- it’s a terrific addition to any collection of fine music. We love it, you will love it, and you will enjoy it for years- if not decades- to come.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 04-06-2022, all rights reserved. (Editor’s Note: we pay the estate of Beverly Carrick an annual fee by which, we can show her paintings to the world. We make NO money from the estate’s sales of her world-famous artworks). Total Word Count: 5,040. Chef Lilah Paulikovich.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor.
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, FINE ART, Beverly Carrick Natural Desert Landscapes, Just the Facts, Unvarnished Truth- The, Kevin Kelly, The Byrds, The Rising Sons, Fever Tree, Pretty Things, John Stax, Tammy Wynette, Merle Haggard, Warren Haynes, The Allman Brothers Band, Gov’t Mule, Mike + the Mechanics, Peter Van Hooke, Presidents Warren G. Harding, President Calvin Coolidge, President Barack Hussein Obama, Joe Biden, U.S. Attorney General Harry M. Daugherty, U.S. Department of Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas, U.S. Secretary of State James Monroe, U.S. Secretary of State Anthony Blinken, U.S. Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen, “Kooky Kamala” Harris, BIDEN BORDER CATASTROPHE, U.S. Department of State, U.S. Senate Minority Leader “Cocaine Mitch” McConnell, U.S. House Speaker Nancy “Mumbles” Pelosi, Congressman Alcee Hastings, Congressman Eric Swalwell, Congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Green, Congressman Matt Gaetz, Governor Asa Hutchinson, Governor Brian Kemp, Governor Andrew “Killer” Cuomo aka the Love Gov aka the Gropin’ Gov, Governor Greg Abbott, Governor Tony Evers, White House Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany, White House Press Secretary Jen “Circle Back” Psaki, Rasmussen Polling, Morning Consult Poll, Gallup Poll, The “We Will Not Comply” Act, Donald Trump Jr., Hunter Biden, Burisma, Bruce-Caitlyn Jenner, Australia, New Zealand, People’s Republic of China, Wuhan Institute of Virology, Ministry of State Security, MSS- the, France, South Korea, North Korea, Yemen, Iran, Air France, KLM, 2021 Tokyo Summer Olympics, WAR ON TERROR, Arkansas Politics, Georgia Politics, Texas Politics, Wisconsin Politics, WOKE Politics, WOKEISM, WOKIES, WOKE SPORTS, Trannys, Transsexual, Chicks with Dicks, Centers for Disease Control, CDC- the, National Institute of Health, NIH- the, Eviction Moratorium, Uber Easts Driver Mohammad Anwar, Minneapolis Police Department Officer Derek Chauvin, George Floyd, Black Lives Matter, Black Panthers, Stokely Carmichael, “Burn Baby Burn”, Business News, Global Semiconductor Computer Chip Shortage, U.S. Auto Manufacturing Industry, Iran Nuclear Deal, JCPOA- the, Major League Baseball, MLB- the, 2021 MLB All-Star Game, Major League Baseball Commissioner Rob Manfred, MASS SHOOTINGS, COVID-19 Vaccine Passports, COVID-19, AstraZeneca, Emergent, BIG PHARMA, COVID-19 Vaccines, COVID-19, Chi-Vi- the, The ‘VID, Wuhan Virus, Wuhan Virus Crisis, China Virus, China Virus Crisis, Yellow Fever 2019-2021, Communist China Condition, Kung Flu- The, Wuhan Waltz- The, BIG C-19- The, Wuhan Whoopie- The, COVID-19 Mandates, Pelosi Pox- The, Wuhan Meat Market Malady, Hubei Hooey- The, Xi Jinping’s Bat Fu Yuk, Communist Killer Virus 2019-2021 and Onward, Chairman Xi’s Fever, Chairman Xi’s Gift to the World- the Chi-Vi, COVID-19- the Trump Whacker, COVID-19- the Hong Kong Democracy Movement Killer, COVID-19 Passports, COVID-19 Lockdowns and Restrictions, U.S. National Gasoline Prices, Global Petrol Prices, DOW Jones Industrial Average, S & P 500, NASDAQ, Gold, Silver, Platinum, Copper, Palladium, Rhodium, Aluminum, Neodymium, Precious and Rare Metals, Light Sweet Crude Oil, U.S. Monetary Conversions, U.S. National Debt, U.S. National Debt Clock, National Security Matters, Monetary Conversions of the Day, Bitcoin, Chinese Yuan, European Union Euros, Mexican Pesos, Comorian Franc, Congolese Franc, California Lottery, California Lottery Results, Mega-Millions, Mega-Millions Draw #1648, The Band, Chef Lilah Paulikovich,
[i] We are not sure as to when we will present the music of this legendary country performer but when we do, we know you will join us to celebrate the music of Merle Haggard. God bless you, Hag!
[ii] We promoted the music of Genesis and its members beginning on Tuesday, 02-April-2019 through Sunday, 15-September-2019. This included not only the parent group but also Peter Gabriel, Steve Hackett, Tony Banks, Mike Rutherford, Mike + the Mechanics, and Phil Collins. Please, look for them.
[iii] We hope to begin promoting the music of the Allman Brothers Band and their spin-off projects sometime within the next eight years. We hope you will be here when we do because they are a band worthy of investigation by the readership- you will be glad you did.
[iv] When we promote the music of the Allman Brothers Band, we will also promote the music of Gov’t Mule. Stay tuned.
[v] ABBA? We have no clue but when we do so will you.
[vi] When we begin promoting the music of the Legends of Country Music such as Merle Haggard, Buck Owens, Conway Twitty, and others, we will also do the music of Tammy Wynette. Please remain vigilant.
[vii] We offered the music of the Byrds beginning on Monday, 16-January-2012 and concluded the presentation on Friday, 17-February-2012.
[viii] See i.
[ix] President Donald J. Trump says the American people should boycott ALL corporations and sports leagues boycotting Georgia over its improved election laws.
[x] How many mass shootings have we now had with feeble old Joe in the White House? Four or five? What’s up with that, Mr. National Unity?
[xi] Just today, Governor Greg Abbott, R-TX, signed an executive order banning any attempt of creating Chi-Vi vaccine passports in the Lone Star State. God bless you, Governor!
[xii] Since when did the CDC become the go-to source for who can and who cannot be evicted? How did they achieve this power? It’s unprecedented and it’s crazy and for small landlords who invested in real estate to fund their retirements, this kind of crap is devastating.
[xv] Commodities – Oil, Silver and Gold Prices – CNN Business– see this site for daily commodity information.
[xvi] Palladium PRICE Today | Palladium Spot Price Chart | Live Price of Palladium per Ounce | Markets Insider (businessinsider.com) See this site for daily trading in palladium.
[xvii] Commodities Prices – Spot – Futures (tradingeconomics.com) See this site for much of the economic information cobbled together at this blog.
[xx] U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time (usdebtclock.org) See this site for the U.S. National Debt Clock.
Peter Navarro is correct: the AMAZING Dr. Tony “Goggles” Fauci is indeed a sociopath- Fauci needs to shut the hell up…NOW!