TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
SUMMER SESSION 2022
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 120
195. TODAY IN HISTORY—THURSDAY, JULY 14, 2022:
Bastille Day (France)
President Gerald R. Ford; famed session drummer Andy Newmark, the Byrds featuring Clarence White, the J. Geil’s Band featuring Stephen Jo Bladd, Steve Miller of the Steve Miller Band, and Traffic featuring Jim Gordon:
- 939 Tuesday: The reign of the 127th Roman Catholic Pope Stephen VIII begins on this date. He would serve as the Vicar of Christ from today until October 30, 942.
- 1430 Wednesday: The Burgundians hand over their prisoner, Joan of Arc—whom they captured in May—to Pierre Cauchon, the bishop of Beauvais for trial.
- 1456 Monday: At the Battle of Belgrade, the Hungarians defeat the Ottoman Empire, sending them into headlong retreat. It is a stunning victory by Christian forces over the Satanic Muslim scum seeking to topple European Christianity and to replace it with their crazed jihadist faith. Crucify them all, Hungarians, just like Vlad the Impaler!
- 1520 Wednesday: The Battle of Otumba, Mexico, occurs as Conquistadors under the command of Hernando Cortez and their Native American allies attack the Aztecs. The Spanish are determined to destroy Mexico City and to then put the Aztec scum to the sword.
- 1714 Saturday: At the Battle of Aland, the Russian fleet overpowers and beats a much-larger Swedish fleet.
- 1789 Tuesday: During the opening moments of the fledgling French Revolution, citizens of Paris stormed the Bastille Prison and released the seven prisoners inside after killing the Swiss garrison and the military governor. This would lead to a left-wing takeover of the country with the people eradicating their enemies- real and imagine- at breakneck pace. In 1917, the Bolsheviks in Russia would follow a similar track like the scumbags Antifa and Black Lives Matter are in the United States from 2020 onward. The only good leftist is a dead leftist. Remember: you heard it here first.
- 1798 Saturday: The Alien and Sedition Act of the United States prohibits “false, malicious and scandalous’ writings about the U.S. government. The bogus Joe Biden regime in 2022 is following a similar path as it seeks to silence its enemies.
- 1845 Monday: A fire in New York City burns down 1,000-plus homes and kills many citizens.
- 1853 Thursday: Commodore Matthew Perry relayed to Japanese officials a letter from President Millard Fillmore (Whig) requesting trade relations. However, by the time the Commodore delivered the letter, President Fillmore’s term in office had already expired. Meanwhile, the first World’s Fair opens at the Crystal Palace in New York City.
- 1868 Tuesday: Alvin J. Fellows patented the tape measure on this date.
- 1881 Thursday: Outlaw William H. Bonney Jr., alias “Billy the Kid,” was shot and killed by Sheriff Pat Garret in Fort Sumner in present-day New Mexico.
- 1911 Friday: Harry N. Atwood became the first pilot to land an airplane—a Wright Model B airplane—on the grounds of the White House after flying in from Boston; he was greeted by President William Howard Taft.
- 1912 Sunday: American folk singer-songwriter Woody Guthrie- “This Land is Your Land”- was born in Okemah, Okla., on this date.
- 1913 Monday: Gerald R. Ford—future Republican 40th vice president and 38th president of the United States—was born on this date in Omaha, Nebraska.
- 1914 Tuesday: Robert H. Goddard patented liquid rocket fuel.
- 1921 Thursday: Italian-born anarchists Nicola Sacco and Bartolomeo Vanzetti were convicted in Dedham, Massachusetts, of murdering a shoe company paymaster and his guard. The pair paid the ultimate price, being executed six years later by the state.
- 1933 Friday: The National Socialist Party (NAZI) becomes the ONLY political party allowed in Germany. By the way, according to Chef Tiresias at the AICP-END Blog, the Nazi Party is a leftwing creature and not one belonging to the right, hence the word ‘socialist’ contained within its title. Nazism is race-based/crony capitalism socialism whereas communism is class-based socialism and fascism is nationalism combined with corporatism and the accumulation of wealth at the point of a gun.
- 1934 Saturday: Babe Ruth hits his 700th home run.
- 1938 Thursday: Italian Fascist dictator Benito Mussolini “Il Duce,” publishes a manifesto against both Jews and Africans. While somewhat ambivalent on the question of Jews, being colleagues with German Fuhrer Adolf Hitler forces his hand whereas Africans are in the way of his recreation of the Roman Empire, Africa being the prime target of his globalist ambitions.
- 1941 Monday: In World War II Lithuania, the Nazis murder 6,000 Jews. Across the western portion of the Soviet Union from the north from Finland south to the drive to Rostov, the Axis juggernaut continues rolling up the Red Army.
- 1942 Tuesday: Encouraged by the Nazis, anti-Semitic riots break out across occupied Amsterdam. Elsewhere, Stephen Jo Bladd—future longtime drummer with the hard-rocking blues band, the J. Geil’s Band [i]—is born on this date in Boston, Massachusetts.
- 1943 Wednesday: Although the main battle surrounding the Kursk bulge has petered out for the Germans, Army Group South continues attacking along the southern line of the massive salient while the Red Army is counterattacking in the direction of Orel. The Germans cannot fall into headlong retreat as a secondary defensive line is not really ready for them to do so, thus they have to maintain pressure on the Soviets lest everything implodes.
- 1944 Friday: Heavy fighting continues on the Eastern Front as the Soviets continue their drive to liberate Belorussia and other western portions of the USSR. The Germans continue parrying their thrusts with diminishing reserves but there are so many thrusts that it is becoming impossible for the Germans and their few remaining allies to stabilize the front. Meanwhile in France, the Allies continue building up strength for the dash to liberate France. Can the Fuhrer produce the miracle weapons he continues telling the German people will win the war?
- 1945 Saturday: During World War II, the USS South Dakota is the first American warship to bombard Japan from offshore. Meanwhile, former Axis partner Italy declared war on its former ally, Imperial Japan, on this date. Famed future session drummer Jim Gordon who would play with the British rock band, Traffic[ii], and with Eric Clapton[iii] before murdering his mother and going to prison was born on this date in Los Angeles, California.
- 1946 Sunday: The book that would change the world was published on this date: “Common Sense Book of Baby and Child Care” by Dr. Benjamin Spock.
- 1948 Wednesday: During their War of Independence, the Israeli Air Force bombs Cairo, Egypt. Not expecting anything like this, the Egyptian people run amok in the streets.
- 1949 Thursday: The Soviet Union explodes its first atom bomb. This would cause consternation across the world.
- 1950 Friday: In Port Chester, New York, future session drummer Andy Newmark is born. This man would play with practically everyone at one time or another such as Ronnie Wood, Eric Clapton, Carly Simon, Sly & the Family Stone, George Benson, Gary Wright, and far too many more to catalog here.
- 1951 Saturday: A monument honoring Dr. George Washington Carver is unveiled to the public in Joplin, Missouri. This is the first national park in the United States to honor an African American.
- 1953 Tuesday: The North Koreans/Communist Chinese launch a major offensive in Korea. After much heavy fighting, the UN forces led by the United States will throw the communist scum back yet again.
- 1958 Monday: The army of Iraq overthrew the monarchy imposed on the nation following World War II.
- 1964 Tuesday: In a speech to the Republican National Convention in San Francisco, supporters of Senator Barry Goldwater, R-AZ, booed New York Governor Nelson Rockefeller as he called on the GOP to denounce political extremists.
- 1965 Wednesday: The American space probe Mariner 4 flew by Mars and sent back photographs of the planet.
- 1966 Thursday: The city of Chicago awoke to shocking news that eight student nurses had been murdered during the night in a South Side dormitory. A jury later convicted criminal drifter Richard Speck and a judge sentenced him to death. However, another judge later reduced his sentence to life in prison where the son-of-a-bitch died in 1991.
- 1968 Sunday: While playing for the Atlanta Braves, “Hammering Hank” Aaron hits his 500th career home run in a game against the San Francisco Giants. In the third inning, Giants’ pitcher Mike McCormick offered up a juicy fastball and “Hammering Hank” made him pay. He became the 8th player in Major League Baseball to achieve this amazing milestone.
- 1973 Saturday: Phil Everly storms offstage at a concert declaring an end to the Everly Brothers[iv]. Elsewhere, Clarence White—famed lead guitarist with the Byrds[v]—died after a drunken driver hit him in the parking lot at the Whisky A-Go-Go in Palmdale, CA.
- 1976 Wednesday: At the Democrat Party’s National Convention in New York City, Governor Jimmy Carter of Georgia wins the presidential nomination. (Note- until senile Joe Biden comes along in 2020, President Jimmy Carter would have the dubious distinction of holding the title of ‘worst president ever.’ Barack Obama cannot hold this title being an illegitimate president: he was NOT a U.S. citizen).
- 1977 Thursday: The U.S. House of Representatives establishes a permanent select committee on intelligence. They should bring back the committee investigating un-American activities.
- 1980 Monday: The Republican National Convention opened in Detroit, where nominee-apparent Ronald Reagan told a welcoming rally he and his supporters were determined to “make America great again,” which he did after eight years in office.
- 1985 Sunday: The last USFL football game takes place with the Baltimore Stars beating the Oakland Invaders by a score of 28-24.
- 1986 Monday: Richard W. Miller becomes the first FBI agent convicted of espionage charges.
- 1987 Tuesday: Guitarist Steve Miller receives a star on Hollywood’s Walk of Fame.
- 1998 Tuesday: Los Angeles sued 15 tobacco companies for $2.5 billion over the dangers of secondhand smoke.
- 1999 Wednesday: Race-based school bussing in Boston ended after 25 years, much to the relief of everyone involved in the stupid mess.
- 2003 Monday: Newspaper columnist Robert Novak publicly revealed the CIA employment of Valerie Plame, wife of Joseph Wilson, a former U.S. ambassador in Africa had twisted prewar intelligence on Iraq. Of course, Wilson and his wife were Democratic Party deep state hacks intent on causing as many problems for the George W. Bush administration as possible.
- 2004 Wednesday: The U.S. Senate scuttled a constitutional amendment banning gay marriage. Forty-eight senators voted to advance the measure, 12 shy of the required 60 while 50 voted to block it.
- 2009 Monday: The iTunes Music Store reaches 1.5 billion applications downloaded. Meanwhile at her Senate confirmation hearing, Supreme Court nominee Sonia Sotomayor pushed back vigorously against Republican charges that she would bring bias and a liberal- Obama- agenda to the nation’s highest court. Since her time on the bench, it definitely appears that the fears of the GOP were true.
- 2010 Wednesday: In the 18th annual ESPY awards, New Orleans quarterback Drew Brees and skier Lindsay Vonn win, the male and female athlete awards, respectively.
- 2011 Thursday: Neptune completes its first orbit around the sun since being discovered in 1846.
- 2013 Sunday: In Iraq, a suicide attacker detonated a massive car bomb at a checkpoint near the British Embassy and the interim government’s headquarters in Baghdad, killing 11 people. Elsewhere, the Mexican Army captures Miguel Trevino Morales, commander of the dreaded “Los Zetas’ drug cartel. Finally, thousands of demonstrators across the country, ginned up by the news media, protested a Florida jury’s decision the day before to clear George Zimmerman in the shooting death of black teen, Trayvon Martin.
- 2014 Monday: Hamas rejects a peace deal brokered by Egypt and agreed to by Israel; Israel warned that the rejection could result in military action to stop rocket attacks from Palestinian militants. Meanwhile, the Church of England voted overwhelmingly in favor of allowing women to become bishops.
- 2015 Tuesday: After journeying 3 billion miles, NASA’s New Horizons space probe reestablishes contact with NASA and begins transmitting the first photos of Pluto and its five moons. Launched in 2006, the probe will continue transmitting data for the next 16 months.
- 2016 Thursday: Terror struck Bastille Day celebrations in the French Riviera city of Nice as a heavy truck plowed into the festive crowd, killing 86 people in an attack the scumbags of the Islamic State claimed as one of their own; police shot the jihadist driver dead.
- 2017 Friday: A Russian-American lobbyist said he attended a June 2016 meeting with President Donald J. Trump’s son that was billed as part of a Russian-government effort to help the Republican campaign. In 2022, all of this would prove to be Democrat Party engineered bullshit. We also believe that the Chi-Coms and the flipping Canucks had a hand in this scam, and we hope one day, they pay a tremendous price for their perfidy. We would love to see the Chi-Coms nuked off the face of the planet. [vi]
- 2018 Saturday: The government of Nicaragua reluctantly reports that more than 300 people have been killed by Sandinista forces, people protesting against the communist thug government of dictator Daniel Noriega, someone Democrats in the United States praise. That’s commies for you.
- 2019 Sunday: Famed American boxer Pernell Whitaker dies at age 55 after being hit by a speeding automobile. A four-division champion, he won Olympic gold in 1984. Over the course of his professional career, he compiled a record of 46 fights, 40 wins (17 KOs), 4 losses, 1 draw, and 1 no contest.
- 2020 Tuesday: Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg finds herself in John Hopkins Hospital in Baltimore, Maryland, tonight. She is undergoing antibiotic treatment for an unknown condition. We wish her well. Meanwhile, in the Alabama GOP runoff for the right to face Democrat Doug Jones in November, Tommy Tuberville, supported by President Donald J. Trump, pounds the final nail into the coffin of former U.S. senator and former U.S. Attorney-General Jeff Sessions by beating him. We always liked Senator sessions but when the jig’s up, the jig is up.
- 2020 Tuesday A: Covid-19 Statistics for the Planet as a Whole– Here are today’s Xi Jinping Bat Flu Statistics for the globe: 13,203,571 confirmed cases, UP by 258,061 cases, 575,201 confirmed deaths, UP by 3,757 deaths, and 7,331,608 confirmed recoveries, UP by 329,393 recoveries. Here are the numbers for the United States: 3,483,905 confirmed cases, UP by 55,443 new cases, 138,358 confirmed deaths, UP by 745 new deaths, and 1,026,816 confirmed recoveries, UP by 26,848 new recoveries. (The number of recoveries would be even greater if Blue State governors would report them but alas, we know they won’t- corrupt MF-ers).
- 2020 Tuesday B: COVID-19 Statistics in the three states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-The Elemental News of the Day employs chef-authors, California, Hawaii, and Washington, here are the stats, Golden State first: 336,508 confirmed cases, 7,087 confirmed deaths, but as is the norm, NO mention of confirmed recoveries. Next, here are the stats for the Aloha State: 1,264 confirmed cases, 22 confirmed deaths, and 911 confirmed recoveries. Finally, in the Ever-Red, uh, we mean, the Evergreen State, here are the stats: 42,161 confirmed cases, 1,438 confirmed deaths, but like California, the incline-headed governor, Jay Inslee, won’t share the number of confirmed recoveries. Shame on these flipping Democrats. Let’s take a look at one more state, the Empire State: 403,175 confirmed number of cases, 32,350 confirmed number of deaths, and like most other Blue States, NO number of confirmed number of recoveries. Wake up, Governor Andrew “I’m a Moron” Cuomo! Give us the numbers you tea-bagging dimwit. Shame on you.
- 2020 Tuesday C: Stock Market Closes/Precious and Rare Metals- Here are today’s Stock Market closes: DOW Jones Industrial Average: 26,649.59, UP 556.79 points (2.13%). Next, the NASDAQ: 10,488.58, UP 97.73 points (0.94%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 3,197.52, UP 42.30 points (1.34%). The price of GOLD is $1,811.50 per troy oz., -1.90 (-0.10%) while the price of SILVER is $19.68 per troy ounce, +0.145 (+0.74%). The price of PLATINUM is $842.80 per troy oz, +6.00 (0.72%) while the price of COPPER is $2.94 per pound, +0.005 (+0.17%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $40.54 per barrel, +0.25 (+0.62%).
- 2021 Wednesday: Covid-19 Statistics for the Planet as a Whole– 189,130,500 confirmed cases, +544,748, 4,073,935 confirmed deaths, +8,568 and 172,772,365 confirmed recoveries, +363,935. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 34,846,608 confirmed cases, UP 34,214 from yesterday’s reporting, 623,801 confirmed deaths, UP 382, [vii] and 29,324,636 confirmed recoveries, UP 19,457. We genuinely welcome COVID Live Update World Meter for being honest in covering ALL the numbers- God bless them. [viii]
- 2021 Wednesday A: Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump COVID-19 Deaths– Note: since Joe Biden became president on January 20, 2021, there have been 305,441 CHI-VI DEATHS IN THE United States- feeble old Joe, by the end of the year, you will have tied the total number witnessed by the Trump administration in nearly a year of the rampaging coronavirus pandemic. Under President Trump’s watch, there were 404,078 fatalities from the Chi-Com Bat Virus. Currently, Joe is shy 98,637 deaths- we brought this number up to date- Joe is going to hit the mark very soon now…
- 2021 Wednesday B: COVID-19 Statistics in the four states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Florida, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 3,848,767 confirmed cases, 63,940 confirmed deaths, and 2,080,971 confirmed recoveries. Moving on, here are the numbers for Florida: 2,428,435 confirmed cases, 38,282 confirmed deaths, and 2,253,793 confirmed recoveries. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 38,653 confirmed cases, 521 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 460,213 confirmed cases, 6,078 confirmed deaths, and 228,112 confirmed recoveries. Let us look at one other portion of the U.S., Grand Princess Ship: they have 122 confirmed cases, 7 confirmed deaths, and 115 confirmed recoveries. [ix]
- 2021 Wednesday C: Foreign COVID Stats of the Day– Now that Mo has relocated to Israel, let’s look at the statistics there: 848,322 confirmed cases, 6,441 confirmed deaths, and 836,661 confirmed recoveries. Let’s look at one other country- Tajikistan, 148th country on the list: 13,587 cases of the virus, 331 confirmed deaths and 12,961 confirmed recoveries. [x]
- 2021 Wednesday D: Stock Market Closes/Precious and Rare Metals: DOW Jones Industrial Average: 34,933.23, UP 44.44 points (+0.13%). Next, the NASDAQ: 14,644.95, DOWN 32.70 points (-0.22%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 4,374.30, UP 5.09 points (+0.12%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $72.64 per barrel, -0.50 (-0.68%). The price of GOLD is $1,826.50 per troy oz., +1.30 (+0.07%) while the price of SILVER is $26.28 per troy ounce, +0.01 (+0.03%). The price of PLATINUM is $1,126.50 per troy oz, -1.60 (-0.14%) while the price of COPPER is $4.26 per pound, -0.01 (-0.12%).[xi] The price of PALLADIUM is $2,806.71 per troy oz, -4.79 (-0.17%). [xii] The price of RHODIUM is $19,700.00 per troy oz., +500.00 (+2.60%). The price of NEODYMIUM is $655,000.00 per troy oz., 0.00 (0.00%). The price of ALUMINUM is $2,518.50 per troy oz., -18.00 (-0.71%). [xiii] Currently, Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000030. As for Chi-Com money, one-dollar U.S. = 6.47 Chinese yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.84 euros and in Mexican pesos equals 19.91. In Bangladeshi Taka, one greenback equals 84.80 and in Barbadian Dollar, a buck equals 2.00 and in Belarussian Ruble, one dollar equals 2.56 of theirs. [xiv]
- 2021 Wednesday E: U.S. National Debt and Gasoline Prices in the Four States in which we have Chef-Authors– Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising by the day and NOTE- these prices are sans TAXES- in California, gasoline prices have risen to over $4.313 per gallon, $3.001 in Florida, $4.059 in Hawaii, and $3.838 in Washington state.[xv] Let’s look at one other location- Guam: $4.379. We are going to do something else that could be fun- gasoline prices around the world going from cheapest to highest. The next country on the list has the next lowest gasoline price in the world- Malawi: $4.242 per U.S. Gallon.[xvi] Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $28,521,987,904,317 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but flipping TRILLIONS.[xvii] Cloward and Piven causing problems like they always do which is not good- those two bastards should have met their ends on the chopping block. As for holders of U.S. debt, after Cayman Island, the next largest holder of U.S. debt is Taiwan with $235 billion of U.S. national debt (it is important to note that these numbers vary every day with one nation after another jockeying for top position.
- 2021 Wednesday F: Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe I– Today is Day No. 113 for the so-called ‘Border Czar’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris to be in charge of the southern border and her 19th day since her one and only visit to the southern border. In between slandering rural American voters out of her ignorance, the ‘Border Czar’ now is standing with the fugitive Texas Democrats by comparing them to Frederick Douglass and the Suffragettes. What a moron. Anyhow, here are the stats for the illegal alien invasion as compiled by One America News: (1) Cost this Day of caring for the illegal aliens in the country: $529,756,608. Next, (2) Cost this Year of caring for the millions of vermin in the country: $213,132,541,952. Next, (3) here is the number for illegals estimated to have crossed the southern border this year: 2,184,438. Finally, (4) conservative estimated number for illegals suspected to be roaming the byways of the country: 36,184,436. Note- since the American Institute of Culinary Politics-The Elemental News of the Day first began writing back in 2009, we said back then that there were between 35-50 million human flotsam and jetsam clogging up the country whereas now, we believe there is between 75-100 million illegal aliens.
- 2021 Wednesday G: Illegal Aliens, Invaders, and ‘Refugees’ News– Tucker Carlson reports on his news program on Fox News this evening that whistleblowers have handed over information that shows Lt. Colonel Matthew J. Burrows of the USAF has given his subordinates information regarding the U.S. military’s transport of hundreds of thousands of illegals across the nation. They are not to take photos; they are not to talk of the seeding operations of illegal aliens across the country nor should they share any information on social media. Anyone caught doing so will face repercussions. U.S. Air Force aircraft and U.S. Air Force bases are being used as staging grounds and transportation hubs so the Bidenistas can remake the country they seemingly loathe and seek to overthrow from within. This is not good, and it must stop NOW. [xviii] Stephen Miller, former White House senior adviser says this is a RESETTLEMENT PROGRAM and that it goes on 24/7/365 since Joe Biden entered the White House.
- 2021 Wednesday H: Foreign News / Overseas News I– The Taliban sets off a bomb in Kabul, Afghanistan, which claimed the lives of at least four people and wounded at least 11 more. Reports coming out of the crap country say that the Taliban is carrying out mass executions of Afghan government troops. Kabul is appealing for help from the Iranians, the Chi-Coms, and the Russians. Elsewhere, as violence continues to increase in South Africa over the arrest of former President Jacob “The Spear” Zuma, the specter of food and fuel shortages is on the rise. Meanwhile, French healthcare workers are pushing back against President Emanuel Macron’s orders that ALL healthcare workers in that country MUST get vaccinated for the Bat Pox or surrender their jobs. This demand by the government has led to mass protests in the streets across France requiring French law enforcement to let loose with tear gas, water cannons, rubber bullets, and nightsticks.
- 2021 Wednesday I: Foreign News / Overseas News II– The Chi-Coms, the Russians, and the Iranians are threatening the Biden regime that it had better NOT interfere on behalf of the Cuban people which sadly, we know they won’t. They are saying ‘hands off Cuba’ which is wrong which is why it is imperative to get President Donald J. Trump back into the White House. The Chi-Coms are also threatening the Biden regime NOT to interfere in Hong Kong or in Taiwan. We say, “F**k them.” Meanwhile, while inflation in the United States hovers around 5.4-percent, Great Britain reports they have hit 2.5-percent inflation, their highest rate in 3 years.
- 2021 Wednesday J: Health and Medical Alerts– California’s Department of Health is requiring ALL students and teachers to wear masks indoors to fight off the Chi-Vi. Stupid. Elsewhere, a children’s advocacy group is suing Washington, D.C., school district over allowing children to be vaccinated with the Xi Jinping Bat Flu vaccine without notifying the parents. In other Chi-Vi-related news, unvaccinated Purdue students will have to “make arrangements” for their schoolwork meaning they cannot sit in classroom with their fellow students.
- 2021 Wednesday K: Joe Biden News I– Fake News Media hacks continue celebrating Joe Biden’s big speech yesterday in the Keystone State because he did not fall down, did not start slobbering, did not go blank. Somehow, the old coot made it through the speech. However, they did not show the ‘raucous crowd’ hooting and cheering, clapping, and shouting, nor did they show the empty streets traveled by the ‘presidential motorcade’ on the way to the event. Only Newsmax and One America News showed the vacant streets.
- 2021 Wednesday L: Political News I– First, in Arizona, Blake Masters has launched a U.S. Senate run for 2022. Business owners in Texas say that Joe Biden’s economic policies are worse than the Xi Jinping Bat Flu lockdowns of 2020. Amen. In other fascinating news, it appears that the Democratic-Socialists of America are backing Cuba’s government over the long-suffering Cuban people. Wow. Add to that the fact that U.S. Department of Homeland Security Director Alejandro Mayorkas said today that ‘Cuban and Haitian refugees should NOT come to the United States via the sea.’ Wow. Apparently, Cuban refugees are pro-democracy and despise communism thus they would find NO home here in the United States as long as the Bidenistas and their allies control power. Speaking of the illustrious DHS secretary, Rep. Nicole Malliotakis, R-NY 11th congressional district, says that ‘Joe Biden should apply Secretary Mayorkas’ rules for Cubans to illegal aliens on the southern border.’ Amen.
- 2021 Wednesday M: Political News II– Senate Majority Leader “Cryin’ Chuck” Schumer and his fellow Senate Democrats are set to unveil their plan with which to decriminalize marijuana at the federal level. Wow. Good for the country. Elsewhere, as “Kooky Kamala” Harris continues taking heat from one gaffe after another, many Americans now believe that the ‘vice president’ is seriously out of touch with reality. We concur. Next, former UN Ambassador Nikki Haley says the request by U.S. Secretary of State Anthony Blinken for ‘racism experts’ from the UN to help the United States combat racism ‘is insane.’ Finally, the House Select Committee on the False Flag Operation of January 06, 2021, has scheduled its first hearing. Boy, oh, boy, what fun.
- 2021 Wednesday N: Joe Biden Regime News I– Federal Reserve Chairman Jerome Powell says that inflation is likely to remain elevating until eventually moderating. Uh, okay. Meanwhile, the Federal Bureau of Investigation finally does something right and that is, it thwarts a kidnap plot hatched in Tehran and put into action here in the United States by four Iranian covert ops agents. The four scumbags sought to kidnap Iranian author and freedom fighter Masih Alinejad from her Brooklyn home, get her to the coast, transport her to the S—hole nation of Venezuela where the Maduro regime would then hand her over to Iranian thugs for transport back to their country. (Note- we hope the Biden regime will execute the potential kidnappers if it gets their hands on them).
- 2021 Wednesday O: California Lottery Results / Super Lotto and Powerball Draws– First, here are the results for the Super Lotto Draw #3577 with a $8 million jackpot on the line: 08, 15, 28, 38, 39, and Mega 18. Out of 83,823 winning tickets, the highest winners were 14 people who had FOUR numbers plus the Mega for a prize of $1,050 apiece. Next, here are the numbers for the Powerball Draw #863 with a $150 million jackpot on the line: 33, 46, 52, 59, 62, and Powerball 10. Out of 65,247 winning tickets in California, the highest winner was one person who had FOUR numbers plus the Mega for a prize of $34,831.
- 2021 Wednesday P: Sports News– In the 2021 NBA Finals, the Milwaukee Bucks evened the series up by beating the Phoenix Suns by a final score of 109-103. The next game is Saturday, July 17.
- 2022 Thursday: What stupid things will spill out of feeble Joe’s mouth today? White House Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre, aka “Medusa,” or any of the other mopes in the ‘administration?’ Stick around and find out along with us…
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0891 a 12” x 16” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “Checking It Out.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her Website, found at beverlycarrick.com, or at the blog’s Facebook page. At her website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” Beverly has been painting for more than 60 years and known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her website NOW and view her work. It is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor! You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there IMMEDIATELY! Thank you, the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day.
ALBUM OF THE DAY AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM:
The next album from the Beach Boys record label is “Ultimate Christmas,” an album that came out on September 22, 1998. The lineup features Brian Wilson (bass, piano, organ, vocals), Mike Love (vocals and saxophones), Carl Wilson (vocals and guitars), Dennis Wilson (drums and vocals), and Alan Jardine (guitars, bass, and vocals). They also had some additional musicians to round out the holiday joy: a horn section, an orchestra for some of the tunes, as well as a session drummer- Jack Sperling- along with some others. There are 26 Christmas tunes on this album including several penned by Brian Wilson and vocalist Mike Love such as the classic, “Little St. Nick,” along with covers of other artists’ holiday works. This is an awesome album, we encourage everyone to seek out, give it a listen, and then consider adding it to your collection. We believe you will be extremely glad that you did.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 07-14-2022, all rights reserved. (Editor’s Note: we pay the estate of Beverly Carrick an annual fee by which, we can show her paintings to the world. We make NO money from the estate’s sales of her world-famous artworks). Total Word Count: 5,466. Chef Cheryl La Tigre.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor
Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, FINE ART, Beverly Carrick Birds and Fruit Still-Life Paintings, Just the Facts, Unvarnished Truth- The, Andy Newmark, Stephen Jo Bladd, The J. Geil’s Band, Jim Gordon, Traffic, Eric Clapton, Ronnie Wood, Steve Miller, Clarence White, The Byrds, President Gerald R. Ford, President Donald J. Trump, President Donald Trump, Coach Tommy Tuberville, Former U.S. Attorney General Jeff Sessions, Governor Andrew “I’m a Moron” Cuomo, U.S. Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, U.S. Senator Doug Jones, White House Press Secretary Karine “Medusa” Jean-Pierre, Tucker Carlson, Fox News Channel, President Jacob “The Spear” Zuma, South Africa, Taliban- the, Afghanistan, Russia, People’s Republic of China, Chi-Coms- the, Iran, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Venezuela, Masih Alinejad, Stephen Miller, UN Ambassador Nikki Haley, ‘Border Czar’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris, Joe Biden, Federal Reserve Chairman Jerome Powell, COVID-19 Statistics for the Planet as a Whole, Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump COVID-19 Deaths, COVID-19 Statistics, Foreign COVID Stats of the Day, Stock Market Closes/Precious And Rare Metals, U.S. National Debt and Gasoline Prices in the Four States in which we have Chef-Authors, Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe I, Illegal Aliens, Invaders, And ‘Refugees’ News, Foreign News / Overseas News I, Foreign News / Overseas News II, Health And Medical Alerts, Joe Biden News I, Political News I, Political News II, Joe Biden Regime News I, California Lottery Results / Super Lotto And Powerball Draws, Illegal Aliens, Illegal Immigration, Illegal Alien Undeclared War on the U.S., Mexican Drug Cartels, Illegal Alien Invasion, Illegal Alien Tsunami, Illegal Alien Tidal Wave, Illegal Alien Caravans, Joe Biden’s Open Borders Policies, Build the Wall and Deport Them All, Replacement Theory, Illegal Alien overrunning of America, COVID-19, Chi-Vi- the, The ‘VID, Wuhan Virus, Wuhan Virus Crisis, China Virus, China Virus Crisis, Yellow Fever 2019-2021, Communist China Condition, Kung Flu- The, Wuhan Waltz- The, BIG C-19- The, Wuhan Whoopie- The, COVID-19 Mandates, Pelosi Pox- The, Wuhan Meat Market Malady, Hubei Hooey- The, Xi Jinping’s Bat Fu Yuk, Communist Killer Virus 2019-2021 and Onward, Chairman Xi’s Fever, Chairman Xi’s Gift to the World- the Chi-Vi, COVID-19- the Trump Whacker, COVID-19- the Hong Kong Democracy Movement Killer, California COVID-19 Cases, Florida COVID-19 Cases, Hawaii COVID-19 Cases, Washington COVID-19 Cases, U.S. Grand Princess Ship COVID-19 Cases, Israeli COVID-19 Cases, Tajikistani COVID-19 Cases, U.S. Stock Markets, U.S. National Debt, National Security Issues, COVID-19 World Health Meter Statistics, U.S. Stock Markets, U.S. National Debt, National Security Issues, U.S. National Gasoline Gold, Silver, Platinum, Copper, Palladium, Rhodium, Neodymium, Precious and Rare Metals, Light Sweet Crude Oil, U.S. Monetary Conversions, Monetary Conversions of the Day, Bitcoin, Chinese Yuan, European Union Euros, Mexican Pesos, Bangladeshi Taka, Barbadian Dollar, Belarussian Ruble, Guam Gas Prices, Global Petrol Prices, Malawian Petrol Price, California Lottery Results, Super Lotto, Super Lotto Draw #3577, Powerball, Powerball Draw #863, Roman Catholic Church, Pope Stephen VIII, Professional Sports, Major League Baseball, Atlanta Braves, San Francisco Giants, “Hammering Hank” Aaron, Mike McCormick, National Basketball Association, NBA- The, NBA Finals- The, 2021 NBA Finals, Milwaukee Bucks, Phoenix Suns, Professional Boxing, Pernell Whittaker, The Beach Boys, Brian Wilson, Carl Wilson, Dennis Wilson, Alan Jardine, Mike Love, Bruce Johnston, David Marks, Chef Cheryl La Tigre,
[i] We hope to present the music of the J. Geil’s Band at some point within the next five years. One of the great American bands, they most certainly deserve to be heard and celebrated by the readership of the American Institute of Culinary Politics-The Elemental News of the Day.
[ii] We began promoting the music of not only Traffic but also the Spencer Davis Group, Steve Winwood, Chris Wood, Jim Capaldi, and Dave Mason. The presentation commenced on Monday, 30-November-2015 through Sunday, 20-March-2016. This offering also included Blind Faith. We hope you will seek them out and add them to your collection.
[iii] We began offering music by the supergroup Cream on Friday, 17-January-2014 through Monday, 03-February-2014. Please seek out their albums by visiting posts on those corresponding dates. You will be glad you did. Sadly, at the time, we also should have presented the solo catalogs of Eric Clapton, Jack Bruce, and Ginger Baker. We hope to do so at some point within the next decade or so.
[iv] We hope to celebrate the music of the Everly Brothers one day.
[v] We offered the music of the Byrds beginning on Monday, 16-January-2012 and concluded the presentation on Friday, 17-February-2012. Sadly, we were shortsighted at the time that we did not present the various members’ solo projects but one day, we hope to rectify that error.
[vi] Personal sentiments of Chef Cheryl La Tigre who since having moved with her family to Florida is now in the Republican camp. Nothing like a crash course in red state politics from Ron DeSantis!
[vii] Bing seems to be covering numbers up for the Biden administration so here is where we have gone now: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[x] We obtain our statistics for the coronavirus from: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[xi] Commodities – Oil, Silver and Gold Prices – CNN Business– see this site for daily commodity information.
[xii] Palladium PRICE Today | Palladium Spot Price Chart | Live Price of Palladium per Ounce | Markets Insider (businessinsider.com) See this site for daily trading in palladium.
[xiii] Commodities Prices – Spot – Futures (tradingeconomics.com) See this site for much of the economic information cobbled together at this blog.
[xvi] Please see the following site for information on global gas prices: Gasoline prices around the world, 26-Apr-2021 | GlobalPetrolPrices.com
[xvii] U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time (usdebtclock.org) See this site for the U.S. National Debt Clock.
[xviii] This can only be occurring if General Mark A. Milley, chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, is permitting it to occur. Mr. Carlson is correct when he says that this goes against the oath to the Constitution every service member from the lowest specialist to General Milley swears to. What’s more, IF the current regime labels it a conspiracy theory to believe in the Replacement Theory, the federal government sure the hell is doing nothing to dispel that notion. We are on the cusp of dictatorship. Plain and fucking simple.