TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
SUMMER SESSION 2022
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 53
260. TODAY IN HISTORY—SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 17, 2022:
Constitution Day and Citizenship Day / National POW/MIA Recognition Day
Back in early summer 1914, NO one anywhere around the world believed that an event in the far-away Balkans had the potential to spark a global catastrophe and yet by summer’s end, three-quarters of the globe was locked in the deadly embrace of war. Question is, does the conflict in Ukraine possess the same spark potential as did the assassination of Austro-Hungarian Archduke Franz Ferdinand and his beloved wife, Sophie? Take out Putin NOW!
Vice President Spiro T. Agnew; U.S. Supreme Court Associate and Chief Justices John Rutledge and Warren E. Burger; U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justices Lucius Quintus Cincinnatus Lamar II, Hugo Black, and David Souter; U.S. Attorneys General Alberto Gonzales and (Acting AG) Paul Clement; U.S. Secretaries of Defense James Forrestal and Robert A. Lovett; U.S. Interior Secretary Lucius Quintus Cincinnatus Lamar II; U.S. Senator Charles “Chuck” Grassley; Fleetwood Mac’s “Rumors” CD:
- 642 Saturday: Jihadists conquer Alexandria, Egypt, and in so doing, they destroy the great library located there much to the future chagrin of the world.
- 1394 Wednesday: By decree from King Charles VI, ALL Jews must leave France as soon as possible, never to return.
- 1550 Sunday: In Rome, Lazio, Papal States, future 233rd Roman Catholic Pope Paul V is born Camillio Borghese. He would assume his pontifical robes on May 16, 1605 and would guide his global flock from that day until January 28, 1621.
- 1595 Sunday: Pope Clement VIII recognizes King Henry IV as the legitimate ruler of France.
- 1730 Sunday: Under the command of Mahmud I, troops loyal to him stage a coup, forcing Sultan Ahmed III to flee for his life.
- 1739 Thursday: In Charleston, S.C., the second overall justice on the U.S. Supreme Court, John Rutledge, is born. President George Washington would nominate him to serve on the high court and Rutledge, once confirmed, served from February 15, 1790, to March 05, 1791. After he retired, President George Washington nominated him to be chief justice and served from August 12, 1795 to December 28, 1795.
- 1776 Tuesday: At San Francisco, California, the Presidio begins construction as a Spanish fort.
- 1778 Thursday: The United States signed its first treaty with a Native American tribe, the Delaware Nation.
- 1787 Monday: The Constitution of the United States was completed and signed by most of the delegates to the Constitutional Convention in Philadelphia.
- 1796 Saturday: The farewell address of President George Washington took place before Congress on this date.
- 1819 Friday: First whaling ship arrives in the Hawaiian Islands.
- 1825 Saturday: In Eatonton, Georgia, future 49th U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Lucius Quintus Cincinnatus Lamar II, is born. President Grover Cleveland nominated Lamar to fill the seat of Democrat-turned-Republican Associate Justice William Woods. Lamar served from January 16, 1888, to January 23, 1893. Prior to this, Lamar II served his nation as its 16th U.S. Interior secretary. In this role, he served under President Grover Cleveland from March 06, 1885, to January 10, 1888.
- 1862 Wednesday: More than 3,600 men were killed, many more wounded, captured, or left missing in the Civil War Battle of Antietam in Maryland; although the battle proved inconclusive, it effectively halted the Confederate advance into Maryland.
- 1908 Thursday: Lieutenant Thomas E. Selfridge of the U.S. Army Signal Corps became the first person to die in a crash of a powered aircraft, the Wright Flyer, at Fort Myer, Virginia, just outside Washington, D.C.
- 1911 Sunday: Calbraith P. Rodgers set off from Sheepshead Bay, New York, aboard a Wright biplane to become the first pilot to travel the width of the United States. The 49-day journey required 69 stops before he finally landed in Pasadena, California.
- 1917 Monday: In St. Paul, Minnesota, future 97th overall U.S. Supreme Court justice and 15th Chief Justice Warren E. Burger, is born. President Richard M. Nixon nominated Burger to fill the seat of Chief Justice Earl Warren. He served from 06-23-1969 to 09-26-1986.
- 1920 Friday: At Canton, Ohio, organizers form the National Football League, beginning with 12 teams, who each pay $100 to join the American Professional Football Association.
- 1930 Wednesday: Construction on Boulder Dam, later renamed the Hoover Dam, began in Black Canyon near Las Vegas, Nevada.
- 1933 Sunday: Future U.S. Senator Charles “Chuck” Grassley is born in New Hartford, Iowa, on this date. He would enter the U.S. Senate on 01-03-1981 and remains there to this day.
- 1934 Monday: The USSR joins the League of Nations; the dissenting votes came from the Netherlands, Switzerland, and Portugal.
- 1937 Friday: The first professional NFL game is played in Washington, D.C.; the Washington Redskins beat the New York Giants by a score of 13-3. Elsewhere, the likeness of President Abraham Lincoln’s head underwent dedication at Mount Rushmore.
- 1939 Sunday: The Soviet Union invaded Poland, more than two weeks after Nazi Germany launched its assault and in so doing, took 217,000 Poles prisoner. Meanwhile, the German U-boat U-29 sinks the British aircraft carrier, HMS Courageous with the loss of 519 lives. Elsewhere, future 105th U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice David Souter, is born in Melrose, Massachusetts. President Ronald Reagan nominated Judge Souter to fill the seat of Democrat William J. Brennan; Souter served from October 03, 1990, to June 29, 2009.
- 1944 Sunday: Operation Market Garden begins as a British airborne division land behind the lines at Arnhem, Netherlands. After initial success, however, the German troops in the area regrouped and destroyed or captured much of the Allied force.
- 1947 Wednesday: The first secretary of defense—James V. Forrestal—took the oath of office on this date. A Democrat, he served under President Harry S. Truman from today until March 28, 1949.
- 1951 Monday: The fourth U.S. Secretary of Defense Robert A. Lovett assumed office on this day. A Republican, he served under President Harry S. Truman from today until January 20, 1953.
- 1959 Thursday: Soviet leader Nikita Khrushchev traveled by train from Washington, D.C., to New York City, where he received a low-key welcome from New Yorkers. Meanwhile on the other side of the nation, a groundbreaking ceremony was held for Dodger Stadium in Los Angeles, California.
- 1962 Monday: U.S. space officials announced the selection of nine new astronauts, including Neil A. Armstrong, who became the first man to step onto the moon.
- 1963 Tuesday: “The Fugitive”—starring David Janssen—premiered on ABC-TV on this date.
- 1964 Thursday: The James Bond movie, “Goldfinger,” starring Sean Connery, premiered in London. The fantasy sitcom “Bewitched” starring Elizabeth Montgomery, debuted on ABC-TV.
- 1970 Thursday: Jordan’s King Hussein initiates military action to drive the PLO thugs out of his country along with all Palestinians because they have been nothing but trouble for the desert kingdom.
- 1971 Friday: Citing health reasons, Supreme Court Justice Hugo Black, 85, retired. Lewis F. Powell succeeded Justice Black and then eight days following his announcement, Black died.
- 1972 Sunday: “M*A*S*H” premiered on CBS-TV on this date.
- 1976 Friday: NASA unveiled the space shuttle Enterprise in Palmdale, California.
- 1977 Saturday: Fleetwood Mac’s[i] “Rumors” album is #1 for the 19th straight week on the pop music charts.
- 1978 Sunday: After meeting at Camp David, Israeli Prime Minister Menachem Begin and Egyptian President Anwar Sadat signed a framework for a peace treaty.
- 1980 Wednesday: The Solidarity labor movement begins in Poland.
- 1983 Saturday: Vanessa Williams, as Miss New York, became the first black woman to win the crown of Miss America. Meanwhile, Carl Yastrzemski of the Boston Red Sox broke Hank Aaron’s major league record when he started his 3,299th game.
- 1984 Monday: Reggie Jackson hit his 500th career home run. It was exactly 17 years from the day he hit his first major league home run. Elsewhere, 9,706 immigrants became naturalized citizens when Vice President George H. W. Bush administered the swearing-in, making them the largest group to become U.S. citizens at any one time. Finally, Gordon P. Getty became the richest person in the United States with his fortune at $4.1 billion.
- 1987 Thursday: The city of Philadelphia, birthplace of the U.S. Constitution, threw a big party to celebrate the 200th anniversary of the historic document; in a speech at Independence Hall, President Ronald Reagan acclaimed the framing of the constitution as a milestone “that would profoundly and forever alter not just these United States but the world.”
- 1990 Monday: The Soviet Union and Saudi Arabia restore diplomatic ties between their two nations.
- 1991 Tuesday: The United Nations admits the following nations: Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania, North and South Korea, the Marshal Islands and Micronesia.
- 1992 Thursday: The National Football League decides to suspend the World Football League—good riddance! Elsewhere, Lawrence Walsh called a halt to his probe of the Iran-Contra scandal. The investigation had continued for 5.5 years. What a waste of taxpayer money!
- 1994 Saturday: Heather Whitestone of Alabama was crowned the first deaf Miss America.
- 1995 Sunday: Hong Kong held its final legislative election before Communist China took over control of the British Crown Colony.
- 1996 Tuesday: The 39th Vice President of the United States— Republican Spiro Agnew who served January 20, 1969, to October 10, 1973—died on this date in Berlin, Maryland, at age 77.
- 1997 Wednesday: Northern Ireland’s main Protestant party joined in the ongoing peace talks. It was the first time that all the major players in the peace process had come together at one time.
- 1999 Friday: President Bill Clinton lifted restrictions on trade, travel, and banking imposed on North Korea a half-century earlier, rewarding it for AGREEING- not doing- to stop missile tests.
- 2001 Monday: Six days after 9/11, stock prices nosedived but stopped short of collapse in an emotional, flag-waving reopening of Wall Street; the Dow Jones industrial average ended the day down 684.81 at 8,920.70.
- 2004 Friday: San Francisco’s Barry Bonds hit the 700th home run of his career, joining Babe Ruth (714) and Hank Aaron (755) as the only players to reach the milestone (San Francisco beat San Diego, 4-1).
- 2007 Monday: The 80th U.S. Attorney General Alberto Gonzales left office on this date and his replacement- Acting U.S. Attorney General Paul Clement- assumed office. Gonzales, a Republican, served under President George W. Bush from February 03, 2005, until today. Clement, also a Republican, served from today until tomorrow.
- 2010 Friday: A drill reaches 33 Chilean miners trapped underground after the 2010 Copaiapo mining accident that happened on August 05 of that year.
- 2011 Saturday: A demonstration of leftist nuts called Occupy Wall Street began in New York, prompting similar protests by the little Marxist snowflakes around the U.S. and across the world.
- 2012 Monday: To ease economic sanctions on Myanmar, Nobel Laureate Aung San Suu Kyi embarks on a 17-day tour of the United States. Meanwhile, Swedish forensic scientists studying the DNA of a rapist announce they found no conclusive evidence that it belonged to WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange. Swedish authorities have been after him because a woman accused the famed journalist of rape.
- 2013 Tuesday: Rockstar Games releases the fifth installment of the “Grand Theft Auto” videogame series is released by, which nets $800 million on the day it is launched.
- 2014 Wednesday: President Xi Jinping of China begins a visit to India today to discuss strengthening economic relations and potentially resolving disputes regarding segments of the border between the two nations. Meanwhile, the Dow Jones Industrial Average closed at an all-time high of 17,156.
- 2015 Thursday: NOAA- the U.S. National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration reports- much to the delight of the Green Meanies (Environmentalists) that 2015’s summer months in the Northern Hemisphere were the ‘hottest ever.’ Uh, okay…
- 2016 Saturday: An Islamist POS sets off an IED in the Chelsea section of New York City that injures 29 citizens.
- 2017 Sunday: WWE Hall of Famer Bobby “The Brain” Heenan dies of throat cancer at the age of 72. Besides being a famed wrestler, he also served as a color commentator on wrestling broadcasts as well as a pro-wrestler manager. God bless him.
- 2018 Monday: According to On This Day, in the city of Kaya in Burkina Faso, 50 girls turn up at local hospitals thanks to botched female genital mutilation surgeries. Go out and find the scumbags who harmed these girls and murder them. Enough of this barbaric crap already!
- 2019 Tuesday: In Malaysia, another BIG Islamist hotspot, the government raises the age of females to 19 to keep it in line with males marrying age and to prevent child brides from being sold to older scumbags. Meanwhile, angry teenager ‘climate activist’ Greta Thunberg tells the U.S. Congress regarding its efforts to combat ‘global warming,’ “I know you’re trying but just not hard enough. Sorry.” Go home, Greta, go home and get a flipping life already![ii]
- 2020 Thursday: A recent poll suggests that 51-percent of ALL Americans support Black Lives Matter- the well-known criminal thug Marxist whereas 44-percent don’t. Most people never answer pollster’s questions anymore and on this particular topic, who would? Meanwhile, last week’s first-time jobless claims were at 860,000, 33 thousand less than the previous week. More people are returning to work and if the fascist governors of California and New York would reopen, unemployment would be plummeting. Elsewhere, in November, the number of voters voting by mail is expected to be at 80-percent and the Brennan Center for Justice suggests that incidents of voter fraud are between 0.00004-0.00009-percent. Uh, okay. New Jersey election officials announce they found 16,000 mail-in ballots from an election in July that mysteriously turned up but did not- we repeat, did not (so they say) alter the election. Folks, this is all BULLS**T. The same things have occurred in Pennsylvania and in North Carolina which should inform EVERYONE that this system of voting is fraught with all manner of danger.
- 2020 Thursday A: The GOP is fearful of losing the U.S. Senate in November what with Maine’s Susan Collins at 42-percent while her Democratic challenger, Sarah Gideon is at 54-percent. It is important to note that Maine has one of the most corrupt and crooked methods of electing people, that those who win on Election Day typically lose a couple of weeks later. Meanwhile, in South Carolina’s senatorial election, GOP Senator Lindsey Graham and his Democratic Party challenger Jaime Gideon are in a dead heat at 48-percent apiece. We shall see. Elsewhere, the U.S. Department of Justice announces that it is looking into possible civil and/or criminal charges against officials in cities that abrogated their duties of protecting life, liberty, and property, what all elected leaders are charged to do, defend the U.S., and state constitutions and to enforce all laws, especially those protecting the people.
- 2020 Thursday B: New Jersey Governor Phil Murphy, Democrat, raised the top tax rate to 10.75-percent, the highest rate in the nation which is going to drive even more people out of the state and will then fall atop the lower classes to pay. Insane. Elsewhere, President Donald J. Trump signed a proclamation at the National Archives today that creates the 1776 Commission, designed to promote positives about the United States, its founding, its history, and its heroes, including slaveowner Cesar Rodney who was the deciding vote on passing the U.S. Constitution. Friends, we cannot judge people of the past by the standards of today. Remember that. Meanwhile, President Trump is encouraging the PAC 10 to begin playing football like the BIG 10. Speaking of football, tonight’s Thursday Night Football game is between the Cincinnati Bengals v. the Cleveland Browns. The Browns won 35-30.
- 2020 Thursday C: COVID-19 Statistics for the Planet as a Whole– Folks, here are the numbers for the Xi Jinping Yellow Fever, Chi-Com Virus- Pelosi Pox: Here are the statistics for the planet as a whole: 29,994,772 confirmed cases, +338,268, 942,989, confirmed deaths, +6,084, and 20,375,450 confirmed recoveries, +229,062. Next, here are the stats for the United States, the intended target of the Chinese-engineered Wuhan Virus pandemic: 6,743,733 confirmed cases, up 39,608 from yesterday’s reporting, 200,229 confirmed deaths, UP 932, and 3,649,836 confirmed recoveries, UP 13,258. Here are the stats for Israel now that Mo is living there: 172,322 confirmed cases, 1,165 confirmed deaths, and 125,671 confirmed recoveries.
- 2020 Thursday D: COVID-19 Statistics in the three states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 773,318 confirmed cases, 14,716 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 11,052 confirmed cases, 103 confirmed deaths, and 4,105 confirmed recoveries. Finally, here are the stats for leftist-Marxist-socialist hellhole of Washington: 84,810 confirmed cases, 2,113 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Let’s look at one other state: Texas- currently, they have 706,034 confirmed cases, 14,803 confirmed deaths, and 590,837 confirmed recoveries- thank you, Governor Greg Abbot for being honest with the American people.
- 2020 Thursday E: Stock Market Closes/Precious and Rare Metals- We had a FAIRLY LARGE SELL-OFF today. Here are the stats for today’s Stock Market closes: first the DOW Jones Industrial Average, 27,901.98, DOWN 130.40 points (-0.47%). Next, here are the stats for the NASDAQ: 10,910.28, DOWN 140.19 points (-1.27%). Finally, here are the numbers for the S&P 500: 3,357.01, DOWN 28.48 points (-0.84%). Price of GOLD: $1,953.80 per troy oz., +3.90 (+0.20%). Here is the price of SILVER: $27.29 per troy oz., +0.19 (+0.70%). Price of PLATINUM: $939.60 per troy oz., +8.70 (+0.93%). Price of PALLADIUM: $2,339.50 per troy oz., +1.00 (+0.04%). Here is the price of COPPER: $3.08 per #, +0.0125 (+0.41%). Price of Light Sweet Crude Oil per barrel: $41.04, +0.07 (+0.17%). Today, one-dollar U.S. = 6.76 PRC yuan whereas one U.S. greenback = 0.84 euros. Conversely, one dollar U.S. = 29.12 Taiwanese dollars.
- 2021 Friday: COVID-19 Statistics for the Planet as a Whole– 228,399,655 confirmed cases, +635,208, 4,692,637 confirmed deaths, +11,050 and 204,973,094 confirmed recoveries, +566,856. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 42,799,907 confirmed cases, UP 181,318 from yesterday’s reporting, 690,714 confirmed deaths, UP 3,818, [iii] and 32,434,166 confirmed recoveries, UP 79,598. We genuinely welcome COVID Live Update World Meter for being honest in covering ALL the numbers- God bless them. [iv]
- 2021 Friday A: Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump COVID-19 Deaths– Note: since Joe Biden became president on January 20, 2021, there have been 372,260 CHI-VI DEATHS IN THE United States- mentally deficient old Joe, by the end of the year, you will have tied the total number seen by the Trump administration in a year of the rampaging coronavirus pandemic. Under President Trump’s watch, there were 404,078 fatalities from the Chi-Com Bat Virus. Currently, Joe is shy 31,818 deaths- we brought this number up to date- Joe is going to hit the mark very soon now…
- 2021 Friday B: COVID-19 Statistics in the four states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Florida, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 4,542,385 confirmed cases, 67,960 confirmed deaths, and 2,391,472 confirmed recoveries. Moving on, here are the numbers for Florida: 3,530,742 confirmed cases, 50,817 confirmed deaths, and 2,435,928 confirmed recoveries. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 74,437 confirmed cases, 694 confirmed deaths, and 73,743 of confirmed recoveries. Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 623,769 confirmed cases, 7,264 confirmed deaths, and 262,878 confirmed recoveries. Let us look at one other part of the U.S., Georgia: they have 1,525,114 confirmed cases, 24,577 confirmed deaths, and 1,110,783 confirmed recoveries. [v]
- 2021 Friday C: Foreign COVID Stats of the Day– Now that Mo has moved to Israel, let us look at the statistics there: 1,211,443 confirmed cases, 7,494 confirmed deaths, and 1,122,876 confirmed recoveries (same numbers). Let us look at one other portion of the world- Solomon Islands, 215th area on the list: 20 cases of the virus, 0 confirmed death and 20 confirmed recoveries. [vi]
- 2021 Friday D: Stock Market Closes/Precious and Rare Metals– DOW Jones Industrial Average: 34,584.88, DOWN 166.44 points (-0.48%). Next, the NASDAQ: 15,043.97, DOWN 137.96 points (-0.91%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 4,432.99, DOWN 40.76 points (-0.91%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $71.96 per barrel, -0.65 (-0.90%). The price of GOLD is $1,753.90 per troy oz., -2.80 (-0.16%) while the price of SILVER is $22.36 per troy ounce, -0.43 (-1.90%). The price of PLATINUM is $930.90 per troy oz, +7.60 (+0.82%) while the price of COPPER is $4.24 per pound, -0.04 (-0.97%).[vii]. The price of PALLADIUM is $2,016.27 per troy oz., -17.314 (-0.85%). The price of RHODIUM is $12,350.20 per troy oz., -1,100.00 (-9.78%). The price of NEODYMIUM is $782,500.00 per CNY/T, +17,500.00 (+2.29%). The price of ALUMINUM is $2,886.15 per USD/T, -60.85 (-0.24%). [viii] Currently, Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000021. As for Chi-Com money, one-dollar U.S. = 6.47 Chinese yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.85 euros and in Mexican pesos equals 20.02 In Gibraltar Pound, one greenback equals 0.73 and in Guatemalan Quetzal, a buck equal 7.72 and in Guinean Franc, one dollar equals 9,727.00 of theirs. [ix]
- 2021 Friday E: U.S. National Debt and Gasoline Prices in the Four States in which we have Chef-Authors– Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising by the day and NOTE- these prices are sans TAXES- in California, gasoline prices have risen to $4.391 per gallon, $3.100 in Florida, $4.075 in Hawaii, and $3.869 in Washington state. [x] Let us look at one other Iowa: $3.005. We are going to do something else that could be fun- gasoline prices around the world going from cheapest to highest. The next country on the list has the next lowest gasoline price in the world- Ireland: $6.877 per U.S. Gallon.[xi] Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $28,773,041,296,077 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but frigging TRILLIONS.[xii] Cloward and Piven causing problems like they always do which is not good- those two bastards should have met their ends on the chopping block. As for holders of U.S. debt, after Switzerland, the next largest holder of U.S. debt is Belgium with $253 billion of U.S. national debt (it is important to note that these numbers vary every day with one nation after another jockeying for top position.
- 2021 Friday F: Afghanistan Crisis and Collapse News– Rep. Dan Meuser, R-PA 9th congressional district, says the ‘GOP is going to get answers on this supposed ‘humanitarian aid’ to the Taliban.’ The Biden regime claims the ‘humanitarian aid of hundreds of millions of dollars was in the pipeline under President Donald J. Trump.’ Bullshit. Meanwhile, Rep. Greg Steube, R-FL 17th congressional district, says that a ‘reckoning is coming from the House GOP on Afghanistan.’
- 2021 Friday G: Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe I– The world-famous ‘Border Czar’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris has been in charge of the U.S.-Mexico border for 176 days and Day No. 83 since her singular visit to view the problem. What a disaster.
- 2021 Friday H: Foreign News-Overseas News I– We learned today that a pro-Chi-Com group has infiltrated Wikipedia and is inserting- wait for it- pro-Chi-Com propaganda across the ‘questionable site.’ Meanwhile, Canadian Prime Minister (and son of one of the Rolling Stones) Justin Trudeau is on the defensive as his ‘snap election’ seems to be going against HIM and HIS PARTY. The Canadian people are tired of this limp-wristed cross-dressing pansy, and we hope they don’t use the Dominion Voting Systems machines in the upcoming election. Finally, France continues to be upset over the snub by the new clique of Australia, United Kingdom, and the U.S. and has recalled its ambassadors from Australia, and the U.S.
- 2021 Friday I: Health and Medical Alerts– The U.S. is going to allot $2.1 billion to infection control, meaning it’s going to give money to hospitals to help control infections. Question: WHY weren’t you doing this already? Sounds like another portion of the money-go-round. Meanwhile, in another devastating blow to the Biden regime, by a vote of 16-2, the Food and Drug Administration rejects the call for a THIRD booster shot. It recommends the need only for those most at risk due to age and/or health issues.
- 2021 Friday J: Vaccine Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money) News– (1) Pfizer $43.89 (2) AstraZeneca $55.56 (3) Johnson & Johnson $164.75 (4) BioNTech $359.18 (5) Moderna $430.05. Here is what the stock prices were a week ago today: (1) Pfizer $45.59 (2) AstraZeneca $56.26 (3) Johnson & Johnson $166.97 (4) BioNTech $349.19 (5) Moderna $449.38. Some fluctuations here in ups and downs regarding the prices.
- 2021 Friday K: Military Suppliers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 2) News– (1) Raytheon: $83.39 (2) General Dynamics: $195.12 (3) Boeing: $213.36 (4) Lockheed Martin: $340.98 (5) Northrop-Grumman: $350.24. Here is what these stocks were worth a week ago today: (1) Raytheon: $83.00 (2) General Dynamics: $201.60 (3) Boeing: $210.30 (4) Lockheed Martin: $345.88 (5) Northrop-Grumman: $354.10.
- 2021 Friday L: PPE Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 3) News– (1) Ansell Ltd.: $36.01 (2) DuPont: $68.91 (3) Honeywell: $218.49 (4) 3M: $181.49 (5) Teijen: $1,656.00. Here is what these stocks were worth a week ago today: Ansell Ltd.: $36.30 (2) DuPont: $70.49 (3) Honeywell: $222.37 (4) 3M: $184.55 (5) Teijen: $1,666.00.
- 2021 Friday M: Artificial (Fake) Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 4) News– (1) Beyond Meat: $112.95 (2) Kellogg’s/Morning Star Farms: $63.56 (3) Maple Leaf Foods/Tofurkey: $27.57. Here is what these stocks were worth a week ago today: (1) Beyond Meat: $112.90 (2) Maple Leaf Farms-Tofurkey: $21.42. (We were only following two).
- 2021 Friday N: President Donald J. Trump News– President Donald J. Trump says what everyone else is thinking, that tomorrow’s ‘Justice for J6 Rally’ is going to be a setup. We believe that tomorrow’s affair is going to be a “Mumbles” Pelosi setup what with loads of FBI informants, Antifa and Black Lives Matter infiltrators, and that anyone who does not want to end up in the D.C. gulag with the other 400-plus poor souls would be wise to avoid the nation’s capital. Meanwhile, President Trump blasts one of the losers who voted to impeach him- retiring Rep. Anthony Gonzalez, RINO-OH 16th congressional district, by saying that the Rep.’s vote to impeach him was ‘very stupid.’ It was. Look at what is happening to the losers who voted to impeach the 45th president. One by one, they are losing support, becoming impotent, and will soon all be gone.
- 2021 Friday O: Joe Biden News I– Joe Biden is weighing executive privilege in releasing documents related to President Donald J. Trump and the events of January 06, 2021. Speaking of slobbering Joe, his approval ratings have imploded down to 44-percent- his lowest yet- which means in reality, the loser’s polls are nearer 34-30-percent than they are 44-percent. Newsmax host Rob Finnerty says, ‘bye-bye Bide, the future we all knew was coming and didn’t want to admit.’ Meanwhile, in another slap to the feeble dictator, two large polluter nations were absent from Joe Biden’s follow-up climate summit. Finally, Louisiana Attorney General Jeff Landry says that ‘Joe Biden’s mandate regarding businesses forcing employees to get the Chi-Com vaccinations is divisive and that it undermines doctors.’
- 2021 Friday P: Joe Biden Regime News I– The Biden regime has interceded in the Purdue Pharma company settlement wanting to go after them some more. In other Biden regime-related news, the impotent U.S. Secretary of State Anthony “Bullshit” Blinken deleted a tweet that said, “The U.S. stands with Hong Kong.” Chi-Coms didn’t like that, eh? Next- in something that sounds mighty unconstitutional to most of us here at the AICPENDBLOG.COM, the Biden regime is cutting off the supply of monoclonal antibodies to Red States.
- 2021 Friday Q: Joe Biden Regime News II– Nineteen days after blowing up an Afghan ally of the United States and nine members of his family for being the ‘one’ who plotted and carried out the August 27, 2021, suicide bombing that killed 13 American servicemen-and-women, the Pentagon was forced to announce that it had erred taking ‘Taliban intel’ and blowing up this poor man and his family sight unseen. Oooh, the mighty United States, whacking and stacking God knows who just as it did during the heady days of Obama-Biden. Still, the Biden regime has better things to do- the U.S. Department of Justice is reviewing the way it holds ‘tranny prisoners’ in federal prisons.
- 2021 Friday R: Nancy Pelosi’s January 06-2021 False Flag Operation– Served papers yesterday while on a live radio program conducting an interview, famed political strategist Roger Stone said ‘there’s NO evidence supporting the lawsuit against him’ regarding U.S. House Speaker Nancy “Mumbles” Pelosi, the geriatric, nonagenarian leader of the House, and her claims of being behind the FALSE FLAG OPERATION of January 06, 2021. We believe you, Roger. Meanwhile, U.S. Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin has okayed ‘100 National Guard troops to be on scene for the Saturday rally.’
- 2021 Friday S: Political News I– The Republican National Committee has released a new ad showing the countless times that Dr. “Phony Tony” Fauci has lied, flipflopped, or laid bull crap on the American people. Ronna McDaniel- chair of the RNC- says that ‘Joe Biden’s COVID-19 mandates are the results of his far too many failures.’ Next, Governor Kristi Noem, R-SD, says that ‘Joe Biden has NO business forcing COVID-19 mandates on the American people.’ Amen.
- 2021 Friday T: Political News II– Axios reported today- to the dismay of the Biden regime- that under no circumstances will Senator Joe Manchin, D- W. VA, will vote ‘YES’ on the $3.5 trillion infrastructure bill. Good. Elsewhere, Arkansas senatorial candidate and U.S. Army veteran Jake Bequette says that the massive crowds attending college football games shows that the American people are ready to return to their lives. The government had better pay attention to this.
- 2021 Friday U: Political News III– Thirteen hardcore leftist Dems are pushing for expanded unemployment benefits in the infrastructure and budget reconciliation bills. Meanwhile, Health and Human Services tells Texas abortion providers, “We got your backs.” Elsewhere, Rep. “Shtupping Steny” Hoyer, D-MD 5th congressional district, says that the House will hold a vote so as to avoid imminent government default and subsequent shutdown. Elsewhere, as mobs of illegal alien invaders swarm under the Del Rio, Texas, bridge, House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy, R-CA 23rd congressional district, says that the “National Guard should be deployed to maintain order under and along that bridge as a swarm of 10,000 or more Haitian ‘asylum seekers’ mills about there.
- 2021 Friday V: U.S. Military News– As outrage continues to grow regarding Joint Chiefs of Staff Chairman General Mark A. (Asshole) Milley and his phone calls with the Chi-Coms, U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo and U.S. National Security Adviser Robert O’Brien say the ‘NSA had NO intel suggesting anything that disingenuous fiction author Bob Woodward says in his new book, “Peril,” existed. Mr. Woodward says that ‘General Milley called the Chi-Coms to warn them that he would warn them should Trump decide to nuke them in his final days.’ Gen. Milley must face courts marshal for being a traitor.
- 2021 Friday W: Business News– Ford Motor Company claims the demand for its EV Ford 150 electric trucks is so great that they are going to invest $250 million to increase production and add another 450 jobs in three plants in Michigan to meet this incredible demand. Wow. Meanwhile, Tesla is going to work with regulators on data security, something of which, they seem to have problems.
- 2021 Friday X: Crime and Punishment News-Law Enforcement News I– After many years, ‘jinx’ multi-millionaire Robert Durst finally was found guilty of murdering his best friend. Meanwhile, the judge in the trial of Kyle Rittenhouse- accused of murdering two Antifa POS- said that the prosecution cannot bring up ties between Mr. Rittenhouse and the patriotic organization, the Proud Boys.
- 2021 Friday Y: Big Tech News– Get this: the arbiter of what’s ‘true’ on the Internet, Google, and Apple, have removed imprisoned critic of Vladimir Putin- Alexei Navalny’s ‘tactical voting app’ designed to mobilize the Russian people to fight back against the new communist dictator, Mr. Putin. Meanwhile, Chi-Com intelligence gathering app- TikTok- has a new problem, the so-called ‘devious licks challenge’ that encourages American school-aged kids to break the law via vandalism. Isn’t it about time we began nuking these sons of bitches?
- 2021 Friday Z: Milestones and Personal Interest Stories– Sadly, the final Sears (and Roebuck) store- north of Chicago, Illinois- is set to close on November 14, 2021. What a tragedy of mismanagement, not knowing its customers any longer, and being unable to morph with the times. Sad, extremely sad, it did not have to happen.
- 2021 Friday AA: New York State News– Freshman Governor Kathy Hochul, D-NY, has given the people of her state a big gift: 191 freed inmates. Meanwhile, three people went off on a New York City eatery host for requesting proof of vaccination before allowing them to enter.
- 2021 Friday BB: Texas State News– Another Texas death row inmate has had his execution delayed over religious freedom claims. Meanwhile, Governor Greg Abbott signed a $1.8 billion infrastructure bill to continue erecting the Trump border wall. The governor said, ‘Joe Biden’s failures to do his job guarding the border has forced Texas to do the federal government’s job at protecting the border and its citizens.’ Meanwhile, state Representative Matt Krause, Republican, is going to primary sitting Attorney General Ken Paxton in 2022.
- 2021 Friday CC: Moron News I– Campus Reform students sign a petition to abolish the U.S. Constitution because it’s racist, doesn’t recognize gays, trannys, and people of color. In other ‘moron news,’ U.S. House Speaker Nancy “Mumbles” Pelosi, DS-12th congressional district, a person whom capitalism has benefitted immensely, jumped on the socialist train while overseas and says that ‘capitalism has not served the U.S. well.’
- 2021 Friday DD: Whacked-Out News of the Day– Today, Los Angeles, California, was announced to be the ‘Bedbug capital of the United States.’ Now that’s a distinction that every town and city in the entire United States covets. Wow. No wonder we no longer like going to the city of (Fallen) Angels.
- 2021 Friday EE: California Lottery Results-Mega-Millions Draw– Here are the results for the Mega-Millions Draw #1695 what with a $400 million jackpot on the line: 17, 32, 40, 59, 61, and Mega 18. Out of 130,606 winning tickets, the highest winners were TWO people who had FOUR numbers plus the Mega for a prize of $17,613 apiece.
- 2021 Saturday: Observation of the Day– This past Tuesday, Greta Van Susteren had John “Perpetual War” Bolton on her show on Newsmax and the two discussed the possibility of Vladimir Putin resorting to tactical nukes on the battlefield in Ukraine. Look, if Adolf Hitler had nukes in 1944 or 1945, he would have used them against Great Britain and Russia for sure and the against U.S. if he could have delivered them. That little cave-dwelling, slope-headed cretin Vladimir Putin sure as heck does have nukes and if he is facing Armageddon, then so will his enemies. He already has severed energy supplies to the stupid-assed Europeans who came to depend upon him the same way American leaders delivered our country into the pockets of Xi Jinping. We could be on the cusp of a global catastrophe much like the world was in early summer 1914 because back then, NO one believed that a far-off conflict in Eastern Europe could envelop almost all of the world in its horrifying embrace. Yet, by the end of the year, three-quarters of the world was involved in the worst bloodletting the globe had ever seen. Serbia is not that far away from Ukraine so it’s easy to see how just the right spark- like a strike on one of Ukraine’s nuclear power plants- could be the spark of the End Times. Let us pray that someone dispatches Vladimir Putin and soon so we can avoid just such an outcome. Chef James “Jimmy” Hall.
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0955 a 5” x 7” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “A Lovely Rose.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her website, found at beverlycarrick.com. At her website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclee, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” For more than 60 years- up until her untimely death from cancer in 2012- Bev stood before the easel and painted for 10-12 hours per day. Known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks, her paintings are in demand as much today as they were 30 years ago. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her website NOW and view her stunning body of work, one the Chi-Coms have long tried to copy and sell facsimiles of but which none of them have ever been able to reproduce well enough to fool novice art buyers. Once there, it is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor- virtually anyone. You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there as quickly as your fingers can tap the letters on your keyboard. The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day, aka the AICPENDBLOG.COM, thanks each and every one of you, our beloved, loyal fan base. DON’T buy any counterfeit bull crap coming out of mainland communist China, especially from Xinjiang Province, ground zero for Chi-Com National Socialism.
ALBUM OF THE DAY AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM:
Cheap Trick next delivered a four-tune EP on June 02, 1980, the acclaimed “Found All the Parts.” Once again, the band has the same quartet of Rick Nielsen (guitars, backing vocals), Robin Zander (lead vocals, rhythm guitar), Tom Petersson (bass, backing vocals), and Bun E. Carlos (drums and percussion). Being an extended play much like a double-sided single with two tunes on either side, the band provides some awesome tunes. First, we have a cover of the Beatles’ “Day Tripper” followed by “Can’t Hold On” followed by two more tracks, “Such a Good Girl” and “Take Me, I’m Yours.” You can seek this one out at your favorite site for music or you can purchase the extended version of tomorrow’s offering as it has all four of these tunes added as bonus tracks. Either way, the decision rests with you and your pocketbook. Enjoy.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 09-17-2022, all rights reserved. Data compiled with painstaking meticulousness by Moses Scharbug III. (Editor’s Note: we pay the estate of Beverly Carrick an annual fee by which, we can show her paintings to the world. We make NO money from the estate’s sales of her world-famous artworks). Total Word Count: 6,456. Chef James “Jimmy” Hall.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor
Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, FINE ART, Beverly Carrick World Famous Rose Still-Life Paintings, Just the Facts, Unvarnished Truth- The, American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day, COVID-19 STATISTICS FOR THE PLANET AS A WHOLE, COVID-19 Statistics for the Planet as a Whole, Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump COVID-19 Deaths, COVID-19 Statistics, Foreign COVID Stats of the Day, Stock Market Closes/Precious And Rare Metals, U.S. National Debt and Gasoline Prices in the Four States in which we have Chef-Authors, Afghanistan Crisis and Collapse News, Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe I, Foreign News-Overseas News I, Health and Medical Alerts, Vaccine Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow The Money) News, Military Suppliers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 2) News, PPE Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 3) News, Artificial (Fake) Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 4) News, President Donald J. Trump News, Joe Biden News I, Joe Biden Regime News I, Joe Biden Regime News II, Nancy Pelosi’s January 06-2021 False Flag Operation, Political News I, Political News II, Political News III, U.S. Military News, Business News, Crime and Punishment News-Law Enforcement News I, Big Tech News, Milestones And Personal Interest Stories, New York State News, Texas State News, Moron News I, Whacked-Out News Of The Day, California Lottery Results-Mega-Millions Draw, Fleetwood Mac, “Rumors”, Roy Wood, Rolling Stones- The, Canada, Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, Dominion Voting Systems, United Kingdom, Prime Minister Boris “BoJo” Johnson, Australia, Prime Minister Scott Morrison, Communist China, People’s Republic of China, Chi-Coms- the, France, Prime Minister Emanuel Macron, Russia, Alexei Navalny, Vladimir Putin, President Harry S. Truman, President George W. Bush, President Donald J. Trump, Joe Biden, Vice President Spiro T. Agnew, ‘Border Czar’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris, U.S. Secretary of State Anthony Blinken, U.S. Supreme Court Chief Justice John Rutledge, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Lucius Quintus Cincinnatus Lamar II, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Hugo Black, U.S. Supreme Court Chief Justice Warren E. Burger, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice David Souter, U.S. Attorney General Alberto Gonzales, Acting U.S. Attorney General Paul Clement, U.S. Secretary of Defense Robert A. Lovett, U.S. Secretary of Defense James V. Forrestal, U.S. Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin, U.S. Interior Secretary Lucius Quintus Cincinnatus Lamar II, U.S. National Security Adviser Robert O’Brien, U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, U.S. Secretary of State Anthony Blinken, Senator Charles “Chuck” Grassley, Senator Joe Manchin, U.S. House Speaker Nancy “Mumbles” Pelosi, FALSE FLAG OPERATIONS, Capitol Hill Riots 01-06-2021, U.S. House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy, Rep. Anthony Gonzalez, Rep. Dan Meuser, Rep. Greg Steube, Rep. “Shtupping Steny” Hoyer, Joint Chiefs of Staff Chairman Gen. Mark A. (Asshole) Milley, Dr. “Phony Tony” Fauci, Food and Drug Administration, FDA- the, Antifa, Black Lives Matter, U.S. Department of Justice, “Peril” by Bob Woodward, Robert Durst, Governor Greg Abbott, Governor Kathy “Heil Hitler” Hochul, Governor Kristi Noem, Attorney General Jeff Landry, Attorney General Ken Paxton, Texas Politics, Jake Bequette, Roger Stone, RNC Chairperson Ronna McDaniel, Rob Finnerty, Ford Motor Company, Kyle Rittenhouse, Proud Boys- The, Sears (and Roebuck), Illegal Aliens, Illegal Immigration, Illegal Alien Undeclared War on the U.S., Mexican Drug Cartels, Illegal Alien Invasion, Illegal Alien Tsunami, Illegal Alien Tidal Wave, Illegal Alien Caravans, Joe Biden’s Open Borders Policies, Build the Wall and Deport Them All, Replacement Theory, Illegal Alien overrunning of America, COVID-19, Chi-Vi- the, The ‘VID, Wuhan Virus, Wuhan Virus Crisis, China Virus, China Virus Crisis, Yellow Fever 2019-2021, Communist China Condition, Kung Flu- The, Wuhan Waltz- The, BIG C-19- The, Wuhan Whoopie- The, COVID-19 Mandates, Pelosi Pox- The, Wuhan Meat Market Malady, Hubei Hooey- The, Xi Jinping’s Bat Fu Yuk, Communist Killer Virus 2019-2021 and Onward, Chairman Xi’s Fever, Chairman Xi’s Gift to the World- the Chi-Vi, COVID-19- the Trump Whacker, COVID-19- the Hong Kong Democracy Movement Killer, California COVID-19 Cases, Florida COVID-19 Cases, Hawaii COVID-19 Cases, Washington COVID-19 Cases, Georgia COVID-19 Cases, Texas COVID-19 Cases, Israeli COVID-19 Cases, Solomon Islands COVID-19 Cases, U.S. National Debt, U.S. National Debt Clock, National Security Matters, AstraZeneca Stock Price, Pfizer Stock Price, Johnson & Johnson Stock Price, BioNTech Stock Price, Moderna Stock Price, Raytheon Stock Price, General Dynamics Stock Price, Boeing Stock Price, Lockheed Martin Stock Price, Northrup-Grumman Stock Price, DOW Jones Industrial Average, NASDAQ, S & P 500, Nikkei 225 Index, Deutsche Boerse DAX Index, Shanghai Composite SE Index, S & P BSE Sensex Index, COVID-19 World Health Meter Statistics, U.S. Stock Markets, U.S. National Debt, National Security Issues, U.S. National Gasoline Prices, Gold, Silver, Platinum, Copper, Palladium, Rhodium, Neodymium, Precious and Rare Metals, Light Sweet Crude Oil, Cocoa, Coffee, Lumber, Corn, U.S. Monetary Conversions, Monetary Conversions of the Day, Bitcoin, Chinese Yuan, European Union Euros, Mexican Pesos, Russian Rubles, Gibraltar Pound, Guatemalan Quetzal, Guinean Franc, Iowa Gas Prices, Global Petrol Prices, Ireland Petrol Price, California Lottery, California Lottery Results, Mega Millions, Mega Millions Draw #1695, Roman Catholic Church, Pope Clement VIII, Pope Paul V, Cheap Trick, Rick Nielsen, Robin Zander, Tom Petersson, Bun E. Carlos, Chef James “Jimmy” Hall,
[i] We first began offering the music of Fleetwood Mac on Monday, 03-January-2011 through Thursday, 27-January-2011. Please seek their music out by checking posts on those corresponding dates. The album, “Rumours,” appeared on Tuesday, 18-January-2011 at our original blog. We look forward to picking them back up and doing a Round No. 2 which will include the solo efforts of the band members, too. We thank you.
[ii] Sadly, little Ms. Greta Thunberg is a perfect example of an indoctrinated leftist, frightened into believing that CLIMATE CHANGE is something caused by humans. Any person who has ever taken a university-level geography class understands that the Sun is the number one driver of all things to do with climate and on every planet in the Solar System that has one, every satellite that has one. The amount (or lack) of solar flares, sunspots, and the intensity or lessening of the solar winds understands that these are the driving forces of climate change. We can combat pollution and maintain a pristine environment but we cannot control how hot or cool the summers are or vice versa what the winters are. Stop scaring people you flipping left-wing climate activists!
[iii] Bing seems to be covering numbers up for the Biden administration so here is where we have gone now: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[vi] We obtain our statistics for the coronavirus from: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[vii] Commodities – Oil, Silver and Gold Prices – CNN Business– see this site for daily commodity information.
[viii] Commodities Prices – Spot – Futures (tradingeconomics.com) See this site for much of the economic information cobbled together at this blog.
[xi] Please see the following site for information on global gas prices: Gasoline prices around the world, 26-Apr-2021 | GlobalPetrolPrices.com
[xii] U.S. National Debt Clock: Real Time (usdebtclock.org) See this site for the U.S. National Debt Clock.