TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
SPRING SESSION 2022
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 159
170. TODAY IN HISTORY—SUNDAY, JUNE 19, 2022:
Father’s Day / Emancipation Day (Texas), Juneteenth (all states except Hawaii, Montana, North and South Dakota, and Texas)
U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justices Samuel Chase and Abe Fortas; .38-Special featuring Danny Chauncey, the Four Seasons featuring Tommy DeVito, Guns and Roses featuring Simon Wright, Heart featuring Nancy Wilson, and the Washington Redskins:
- 987 Tuesday: Louis IV is crowned king of France.
- 1269 Wednesday: King Louis IX of France declares that all Jews ‘must wear a badge of shame.’
- 1464 Sunday: French King Louis XI forms a postal service.
- 1586 Thursday: English colonists abandoned Roanoke Island, N.C. after failing to establish England’s first permanent settlement in America.
- 1775 Monday: The Continental Congress commissioned George Washington as commander in chief of the Continental Army.
- 1778 Friday: General George Washington’s troops finally left Valley Forge after a winter of training.
- 1811 Wednesday: In Baltimore, Maryland, the 9th Supreme Court of the United States (SCOTUS) Associate Justice Samuel Chase, Federalist, died on this date. President George Washington nominated him to fill the seat of John Blair. Chase served on the nation’s high court from January 27, 1796, to June 19, 1811.
- 1846 Friday: The New York Knickerbocker Club played the New York Club in the first baseball game at the Elysian Field, Hoboken, N.J. It was the first organized baseball game.
- 1850 Wednesday: Swedish/Norwegian Crown Prince Charles weds Dutch Princess Wilhelmina.
- 1862 Thursday: Congress passed, and Abraham Lincoln signed, a measure abolishing slavery in U.S. territories.
- 1864 Sunday: The USS Kearsarge, another sloop-of-war, off the coast of Cherbourg Harbor, France, sank the Confederate sloop-of-war, CSS Alabama.
- 1865 Monday: Union troops commanded by Major General Gordon Granger arrived in Galveston, Texas, with news that the Civil War was over and that all remaining slaves were free.
- 1867 Wednesday: In New York, the Belmont Stakes underwent its inaugural run.
- 1873 Thursday: Eadweard Muybridge successfully photographed a horse named “Sallie Gardner” in fast motion using a series of 24 stereoscopic cameras. Modern day motion picture enthusiasts consider this event the first step toward motion pictures.
- 1881 Sunday: Muhammad Ahmad becomes the Mahdi of the Sudan. This would eventually lead to a clash with the British Empire because these adherents of the so-called ‘religion of peace’
- 1893 Monday: Accused of butchering her parents with an axe, Lizzie Borden wins acquittal at her murder trial. Her trial was the ‘O.J. Simpson trial’ of her time. Public opinion was against her but her dream team of lawyers fought to win her acquittal.
- 1900 Tuesday: The Republican Party nominates President William McKinley for re-election and chooses Theodore Roosevelt, a new candidate for vice president.
- 1910 Sunday: The first Father’s Day celebration occurs in Spokane, Washington, with the idea credited to Sonora Louise Smart Dodd. Elsewhere, future 95th U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Abe Fortas is born in Memphis, Tennessee, on this date. President Lyndon Baines Johnson nominated the Democrat to fill the seat of Democrat Arthur Goldberg. Fortas served on the nation’s high court from August 11, 1965, to May 14, 1969.
- 1911 Monday: In Pennsylvania, the first motion-picture censorship board underwent establishment.
- 1912 Wednesday: The U.S. government established the 8-hour workday.
- 1917 Tuesday: Towards the end of World War I, Britain’s King George V ordered members of the British royal family to dispense with all German titles and surnames; they take the name ‘Windsor.’
- 1921 Sunday: The Christians and Turks of Palestine form and alliance against the Jews.
- 1928 Tuesday: In Belville, N.J., future guitarist/vocalist with the Four Seasons (later Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons) 1960-1970- Tommy DeVito, is born. In 2020, DeVito would lose his life to the Chi-Vi, aka COVID-19, at age 92. F**king Chi-Com c**ksuckers.
- 1934 Tuesday: The Federal Communications Commission undergoes creation. The commission was to regulate radio and TV broadcasting—later.
- 1938 Sunday: Four dozen people were killed when a railroad bridge in Montana collapsed, sending a train known as the Olympian hurtling into Custer Creek.
- 1939 Monday: In Atlanta, Georgia, city leaders enacted legislation that disallowed pinball machines within city limits.
- 1940 Wednesday: “Brenda Starr,” the first cartoon strip by a woman appears in Chicago.
- 1941 Thursday: President Franklin Delano Roosevelt signs a Two-Ocean Navy Expansion Act. Viewing war clouds across the horizon, it is important for the U.S. Navy to be able to conduct combat operations in both the Atlantic and Pacific Oceans as well as to be able to show strength in the Indian Ocean.
- 1944 Monday: During World War II at the Battle of the Philippine Sea, the U.S. Navy shoots down 300 Japanese warplanes. Devoid of qualified pilots due to atrocious combat losses, the Japanese pilots posed no threat to the U.S. Navy flyers.
- 1948 Saturday: Panama and Costa Rica recognize the new state of Israel.
- 1950 Monday: In San Diego, California, future founding member of the Seattle-based rock band, Heart- Nancy Wilson (vocals, guitars, and flutes)- is born.
- 1951 Tuesday: President Harry S. Truman signed the Universal Military Training and Service Act, which extended military service until July 1, 1955, and lowered the draft age to 18 years of age.
- 1952 Thursday: The celebrity game show “I’ve got a Secret” made its debut on CBS-TV with Gary Moore as host. Elsewhere, the U.S. Army Special Forces, the elite fighters known as Green Berets, underwent establishment at Fort Bragg, North Carolina.
- 1953 Friday: Julius Rosenberg, 35, and his wife, Ethel, 37, convicted of conspiring to pass U.S. atomic secrets to the Soviet Union, were executed at Sing Sing Prison in Ossining, New York.
- 1956 Tuesday: Future member of the Southern rock band, .38-Special[i]–Danny Chauncey (guitars 1987-present)–is born on this date in San Francisco, California.
- 1961 Monday: The United States Supreme Court struck down a portion of Maryland’s constitution that requires office holders to have a belief in ‘God.’
- 1963 Wednesday: President John F. Kennedy, speaking to Congress, criticized lawmakers for not acting on proposed Civil Rights legislation and called for passage of a single omnibus bill, the Civil Rights Act of 1963. Meanwhile, future drummer with the drugged-out Los Angeles, California, rock band, Guns ‘n’ Roses[ii], 1983-1989—Simon Wright—is born on this date in Manchester, England.
- 1964 Friday: The Civil Rights Act of 1964 was approved by a Senate vote of 73-27, after surviving a lengthy filibuster. Hours later, a twin-engine plane carrying Senators Edward Kennedy, D-Massachusetts, and Birch Bayh, D-Indiana, crashed near Springfield, Massachusetts. Kennedy suffered severe injury, Bayh, and his wife, Marvella, less so; but two people, including the pilot, lost their lives in the incident.
- 1967 Monday: Muhammad Ali is convicted of refusing induction into the United States Army.
- 1972 Monday: Hurricane Agnes, blamed for at least 122 deaths made landfall in Florida Panhandle.
- 1977 Sunday: Pope Paul VI- the 262nd Roman Catholic pontiff- makes 19th-century bishop John Neumann the first U.S. male saint.
- 1978 Monday: Garfield, created by Jim Davis, first appears as a comic strip.
- 1987 Friday: Ben and Jerry’s Ice Cream and the Grateful Dead’s Jerry Garcia announce a new flavor, “Cherry Garcia.” Meanwhile, the U.S. Supreme Court struck down a Louisiana law requiring any public school teaching the theory of evolution to teach creation science as well.
- 1992 Friday: Evander Holyfield beats Larry Holmes in a 12-round unanimous decision to keep the WBA, WBC, and IBF heavyweight boxing titles. Holyfield improved his pro-record to 28-0 while Holmes’ record fell to 54-4.
- 1999 Saturday: In the Stanley Cup Finals, the Dallas Stars beat the Buffalo Sabres 4 games to 2.
- 2000 Monday: The Los Angeles Lakers defeat the Indiana Pacers 4-2 in the NBA finals. Elsewhere, Tiger Woods wins the U.S. Open by 15 shots, a record for all majors with a 72-hole score of 12-under par.
- 2007 Tuesday: New York City Michael Bloomberg says that ‘he is leaving the Republican Party and will re-register as an Independent.’ Political hack. Elsewhere, news reports suggest that the North Koreans fired a test missile into the Sea of Japan. Practice makes perfect, folks.
- 2008 Thursday: As the subprime mortgage crisis continues eating away at the guts of the United States, two Democratic lawmakers, Senator Chris Dodd, Connecticut, and Kent Conrad of North Dakota, find themselves under intense scrutiny after receiving preferential loans from troubled mortgage lender Countrywide Financial Corp. As if this is not bad enough- to have an ethics investigation- Senator Dodd also co-sponsored a massive $300 billion bailout bill for banks caught up in the housing crisis. Wow.
- 2009 Friday: After yesterday’s threat from the North Koreans that they might send a missile towards the general vicinity of Hawaii, the U.S. military begins speeding missile interceptors and additional radar assets to the 50th state. Elsewhere, Ethiopia and Slovenia report the presence of the swine flu. That’s nice, too. (Note- look at the Chi-Coms).
- 2010 Saturday: The Turks continue having problems with Kurdish rebels on the Turkish-Syrian border as 10 soldiers are killed in a terror attack near the village of Semdinli. Meanwhile, in Istanbul, a roadside bomb blows up as a bus carrying Turkish soldiers passes by killing four poor souls outright and injuring another 12.
- 2011 Sunday: The NATO air forces have to fess up to killing loads of civilians in a suburb of Tripoli where Libyan leader Moammar Gaddafi has artillery positions. People are getting killed all over the place and everyone wants to know one frigging question- WHY is NATO bombing Libya and what reason do we have for waging yet another endless war? Does President Barack Obama and U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton feel they need to have a successful Middle Eastern war under their belts? WTF!
- 2012 Tuesday: In the Najran Province of Saudi Arabia, the authorities behead a man on charges of witchcraft and sorcery. Elsewhere, in the 2012 NBA Finals, the Miami Heat draws one game closer to winning it all by beating the Oklahoma City Thunder (once the Seattle Supersonics) in Game Four by a final score of 104-98. Meanwhile, following an Israeli airstrike that killed two low-life Islamic Jihad thugs, Hamas begins firing off a near-constant barrage of (Iranian) rockets into southern Israel. Hit ‘em with napalm, Israel.
- 2013 Wednesday: Considering negative feedback about its Xbox 1, Microsoft announces that it is going to make numerous changes to the technology. Meanwhile, Boko Haram thugs- all in the name of Allah- assault a school in Maiduguri killing at least nine children and wounding innumerable others. What a bunch of evil f**ks.
- 2014 Thursday: Thanks to the race-monger Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office cancels all of the Washington Redskins’ copyrights on their logo, their sportswear, and everything else. To take heat off President Barack Obama prior to the upcoming 2014 Mid-term elections, the Democrats use every diversion they can. WE LOVE THE WASHINGTON REDSKINS AND HOPE THAT THE NEXT PRESIDENT RESTORES THEIR TRADEMARKED LOGOS!
- 2015 Friday: Effective January 1, 2016, Hawaii becomes the first state in the nation to raise the age for smokers from 18 to 21 and to outlaw the sale of tobacco and e-cigarettes to people under age 18. (Note- Hawaii has a massive problem with people smoking, eating, and drinking too much and this is the way for the 50th state to try to rein in all these self-destructive behaviors).
- 2016 Sunday: The Cleveland Cavaliers win their first NBA title by beating the Golden State Warriors in Game 7 93-89, becoming the first NBA team to overcome a 3-1 deficit in games. LeBron James is of course, the MVP scoring 27 points. Elsewhere, more than 50,000 angry Okinawans turn out in the streets of Naha protesting the continued presence of the U.S. military after a former U.S. Marine and current civilian contractor has been charged with a rape of one of their citizens.
- 2017 Monday: After a U.S. fighter jet operating over Syria shoots down a Syrian warplane, Vladimir Putin announces that it will target U.S. and allied aircraft flying over the war-stricken nation. They don’t. Meanwhile in Brussels, Belgium, Brexit negotiations between Great Britain and the European Union commence. Elsewhere, in Paris, France, a jihadist with a car full of fuel and incendiaries crashes his vehicle into a police vehicle which then subsequently bursts into flames. Other police on scene shoot the terrorist dead.
- 2018 Tuesday: U.N. Ambassador Nikki Haley announces the United States is pulling out of the farcical U.N. Human Rights Commission because all of the worst human rights abusers in the world sit on this once respectable body. Should have done it sooner! Meanwhile, the Canadian Senate by a vote of 52-29 passes the ‘Cannabis Act of 2018,’ one that will permit its citizens to light up, get stoned, and zone out. That’s always beneficial for a nation…
- 2019 Wednesday: The United Nations announces that 70-percent of the world’s population are displaced, refugees, or ‘asylum seekers,’ the highest number in seven decades, well, since the end of World War II. Now, here’s the question: why isn’t the world body doing what it is supposed to be doing and improving the lives of people living in S-hole nations by stopping wars, purges, communist takeovers, and the like? Crickets…Elsewhere, the Japanese navy finds itself busy around the clock pushing back North Korean fishing boats trying to poach in its territorial waters.
- 2020 Friday: Desperate Democrats in Tulsa, Oklahoma, rush to their state’s supreme court to demand it STOP the planned Trump rally in that city tomorrow night. They cite concerns over the ‘possible spread’ of the Xi Jinping Bat Flu while saying NOTHING about the rioters and protesters who are going to attempt to disrupt the president’s rally. The court told them to go pound sand. Interesting side note: one of the lawyers seeking the injunction just so happened to be of Stormy Daniels’ legal team which included POS convicted felon, Michael Avenatti. Meanwhile, Texas Senator John Cornyn, R-TX, presents a bill to make Juneteenth a federal paid holiday.
- 2020 Friday A: Speaking of dictator Xi’s bat flu, here are the stats for today: 8,915,543 confirmed cases, 454,582 confirmed deaths, and 4,184,445 confirmed recoveries. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 2,262,029 confirmed cases, 120,831 confirmed deaths, and 703,209 confirmed recoveries. Next, in the three states where the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-The Elemental News of the Day has chef-authors, California, Hawaii, and Washington, here are the stats, Golden State first: 165,416 confirmed cases, 5,360 confirmed deaths, but thanks to Gov. Gavin Newsom’s politics, NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. In the Aloha State, here are the stats: 744 confirmed cases, 17 confirmed deaths, and 639 confirmed recoveries- thank you, Gov. David Ige for doing the right thing and sharing ALL the numbers. Finally, in the Ever-Red state (Evergreen), here are the stats: 27,192 confirmed cases, 1,245 confirmed deaths, and like California, ZERO MENTION of confirmed recoveries.
- 2020 Friday B: Here are the stock market stats for today: DOW Jones Industrial Complex: 25,871.46, DOWN 208.64 points (0.80%). Here are the NASDAQ stats: 9,946.12, UP 3.07 points (0.031%). Here are the S&P 500 stats: 3,097.74, DOWN 17.60 points (0.56%).
- 2021 Saturday: COVID-19 Statistics for the Planet as a Whole: 178,960,779 confirmed cases, +14,417, 3,875,601 confirmed deaths, +8,968 and 163,779,820 confirmed recoveries, +386,650. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 34,401,712 confirmed cases, UP 8,542 from yesterday’s reporting, 617,083 confirmed deaths, UP 166,[iii] and 28,694,843 confirmed recoveries, UP 18,439. We genuinely appreciate COVID Live Update World Meter for being honest in covering ALL the numbers- God bless them.[iv] Note- Joe Biden is trying to hype up fear over the Delta variant in yet another push to get the wavering American people to rush down to their local Rite Aid and have the pharmacist’s assistant give them a jab of the experimental vaccine the liberals SO WANT the American people to get. (Note- we have a sneaking position because these scumbags are getting a kickback with every jab while the ‘world’s-overpopulated crowd’ is going to see an increase in mortality down the road. Hence why NONE of us are getting this crap).
- 2021 Saturday A: Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump Covid-19 Deaths– Note: since Joe Biden became president on January 20, 2021, there have been 299,177 CHI-VI DEATHS IN THE United States- feeble old Joe, by the end of the year, you will have tied the total number witnessed by the Trump administration in nearly a year of the rampaging coronavirus pandemic. Under President Trump’s watch, there were 404,078 fatalities from the Chi-Com Bat Virus. Currently, Joe is shy 160,472 deaths
- 2021 Saturday B: COVID-19 Statistics in the four states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Florida, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 3,808,305 confirmed cases, 63,318 confirmed deaths, and 2,069,775 confirmed recoveries. Moving on, here are the numbers for Florida: 2,356,248 confirmed cases, 37,555 confirmed deaths, and 2,141,281 confirmed recoveries, more or less the SAME numbers. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 37,284 confirmed cases, 511 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 449,446 confirmed cases, 5,866 confirmed deaths, and 220,934 confirmed recoveries. Let us look at one other portion of the U.S., Nebraska: they have 223,986 confirmed cases, 2,259 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. [v]
- 2021 Saturday C: Foreign Covid Stats of the Day– Now that Mo has relocated to Israel, let’s look at the statistics there: 839,830 confirmed cases, 6,430 confirmed deaths, and 833,061 confirmed recoveries. Let’s look at one other country- Malta, 122nd country on the list: 30,588 cases of the virus, 420 confirmed deaths and 30,139 confirmed recoveries.[vi]
- 2021 Saturday D: Friday’s Stock Market Closes/Precious And Rare Metals: DOW Jones Industrial Average: 33,290.08, DOWN 533.37 points (-1.58%). Next, the NASDAQ: 14,030.38, DOWN 130.97 points (-0.92%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 4,166.45, DOWN -55.41 points (-1.31%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $71.50 per barrel, -0.14 (-0.20%). The price of GOLD is $1,763.90 per troy oz., -5.10 (-0.29%) while the price of SILVER is $25.85 per troy ounce, -0.12 (-0.48%). The price of PLATINUM is $1,035.40 per troy oz, -5.60 (-0.54%) while the price of COPPER is $4.12 per pound, -0.04 (-0.84%).[vii] The price of PALLADIUM is $2,465.42 per troy oz, -31.31 (-1.25%).[viii] The price of RHODIUM is $22,000.00 per troy oz., -750.00 (-3.30%). The price of NEODYMIUM is $590,000.00 per troy oz., 0.00 (0.00%). [ix] Currently, Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000028. As for Chi-Com money, one-dollar U.S. = 6.45 Chinese yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.84 euros and in Mexican pesos equals 20.66. In Mongolian Tughrik, one greenback equals 2,815.00 and in Moroccan Dirham, a buck equals 8.91 and in Mozambican Metical, one dollar equals 62.40 of theirs.[x]
- 2021 Saturday E: U.S. National Debt and Gasoline Prices in the Four States in which we have Chef-Authors– Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising by the day and NOTE- these prices are sans TAXES- in California, gasoline prices have risen to over $4.229 per gallon, $2.947 in Florida, $3.987 in Hawaii, and $3.633 in Washington state.[xi] Let’s look at one other location- Montana: $3.005. We are going to do something else that could be fun- gasoline prices around the world going from cheapest to highest. The next country on the list has the next lowest gasoline price in the world- Democratic Republic of the Congo: $3.797 per U.S. Gallon.[xii] Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $28,426,137,872,058 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but flipping TRILLIONS.[xiii] Cloward and Piven causing problems like they always do which is not good- those two bastards should have been given public lashings. As for holders of U.S. debt, after South Korea, the next largest holder of U.S. debt is Canada with $120 of U.S. national debt (it is important to note that these numbers vary every day with one nation after another jockeying for position).[xiv]
- 2021 Saturday F: California Lottery Results / Super Lotto And Powerball Draws– First, here are the results for Super Lotto Draw #3570 with a $57 million pot up for grabs: 04, 07, 08, 19, 36, and Mega 03. Out of 145,521 winning tickets, the highest winners were FOUR people who had FIVE numbers but NO Mega for a prize of $12,576 apiece. The winning tickets were sold at (1) Al’s Market at Westminster, CA 92683 (2) 7-Eleven in San Francisco, CA 94104 (3) 7-Eleven in Daly City, CA 94015 and (4) Shell in Chula Vista, CA 91910. Next, here are the results for the Powerball Draw #856 with a $63 million jackpot on the line for some lucky soul(s): 04, 22, 35, 38, 39, and Power 20. Out of 42,819 winning tickets in California, the highest winner was one person who had FOUR numbers plus the Powerball for a prize of $48,052.
- 2021 Saturday G: Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe I– By our count, this is Day #88 for ‘Border Czar’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris to be in charge of the southern border and to have yet shown up for one day’s work on the job. Meanwhile Texas prison authorities are moving inmates from facilities near the border with Mexico so they can begin stuffing them full of criminal illegal aliens. Good. Bring in former Arizona Sheriff Joe Arpaio and have him construct tent jails in the desert with which to house the more than 1 million illegals who have flooded into the country since January 1. Feed them peanut butter sandwiches on stale bread and give them pink underwear to wear as he did during his time as sheriff of Maricopa County, Arizona, January 01, 1993-to-January 01, 2017. He also brought chain gangs back and imagine- if we have to house all these illegal aliens, they had better earn their keep or continue languishing in intense desert conditions in tent cities.
- 2021 Saturday H: Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe II– The demands that slobbering Joe Biden replace his so-called ‘Border Czar’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris continue increasing as Republican and even some border state Democrats are demanding someone with the ability to do the job take over from “Willie Brown’s well-used mattress.” A new report says that more than 186,000 illegals crossed the border in May. Here are the stats as presented by One America News for today: (1) Cost this Day Alone for caring for all these illegal aliens: $1,084,754,176. (2) Cost this YEAR for caring for all these illegal aliens: $186,290,274,304. (3) Total illegals who have crossed in 2021: 1,909,326. (4) Total number of illegal aliens estimated to be in the country: 35,909,324. One America News compiles these stats from the following sources: Center for Immigration Studies, Department of Homeland Security, Federation for American Immigration Reform, Institute for Defense Analyses, Yale, and MIT. (Note- since the inception of the blog back in 2009, we have said there were between 35-50 million illegals in the country back then; we now believe the number is closer to 75-100 million and we could find ourselves in a national emergency if all these people were suddenly to go to war against us). Regarding the tidal wave of illegal aliens, Rep. Greg Steube, R-FL 17th congressional district, says that the chain of mass migration into the United States MUST be broken.
- 2021 Saturday I: Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe III– As the Biden-caused border calamity continues, cartel gunmen in the Mexican border town of Reynosa killed at least 18 people in multiple shootings and injured countless others. Just another day in the life of the fraudulent Biden-Harris regime.
- 2021 Saturday J: Foreign News / Overseas News– Hardcore jihadist nut Ibrahim Raisi ‘wins’ the Iranian presidential election. He will replace outgoing President Hassan Rouhani. Next, Joe Biden is sending 2.5 million doses of Xi Jinping Bat Flu vaccines to the FREE peoples of Taiwan. Of course, the Chi-Coms are angry. You know our motto: “F**k ‘em!” Meanwhile, due to NO support from the European Union, Greece says they are going to crackdown on all the border invaders trying to flood Greek territory from Turkey. Any nation that has had the boot of Islam atop its neck does not want MORE indigent Muslims flooding their country. Long live Greece! Next, growing crowds in Hong Kong are demanding the release of ALL political prisoners held by the Chi-Coms. Moving on, the White House says comments made by Kim Jong Un recently are ‘interesting signals.’ He’s probably going to nuke Hawaii or something.
- 2021 Saturday K: COVID-19 Updates and Additional Information– National Security Adviser Jake Sullivan continues encouraging all nations afflicted by the Beijing Bat Bug continue going after the Chi-Coms to own up to their crimes. We add our voices to theirs and encourage the nations of the planet to join in a global class-action lawsuit and take these communist bastards to the World Court. Reparations[xv] are in store. Meanwhile, scientists are saying that had the use of hydroxychloroquine NOT become politicized by the frigging Democrats, nearly half-a-million Americans would not have died. Meanwhile, a scientist at the World Health Organization says that ‘the jury is still out on Wuhan Flu booster shots.’
- 2021 Saturday L: Voting Integrity / Fraudulent And Stolen Election News– Outgoing Senator Rob Portman, R-OH, says that the bill offered by fellow Senator Joe Manchin, D-W. VA, one in which, the West Virginian offers a compromise to the lunacy the Democrats are pushing are ‘missing the mark.’
- 2021 Saturday M: Joe Biden News– Joe Biden’s beloved ‘first dog’ Champ has died at age 13. Speaking of decrepit old Joe, the man always fearful of his staff’s wrath, attended Mass even as Roman Catholic Bishops in the U.S. debate denying the Pro-Death Movement’s greatest benefactor Holy Communion.
- 2021 Saturday N: Political News I– GOP lawmakers continue focusing on ways with which to ban Marxist-Leninist Critical Race Theory- CRT- in public schools. Next, House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy, R-CA 23rd congressional district, came to the defense of Vice President Mike Pence after he was heckled by numerous conservative reporters at a recent conference. ‘Mike’s NO traitor,’ quipped the RINO congressman. Well, millions believe otherwise.[xvi] Amazing how the engineered FALSE FLAG OPERATION of January 06, 2021, helped the Chi-Coms, the Democratic-Socialists, and the RINOs drive the dagger into the back of President Donald J. Trump. (Note- people of the 23rd District in California would love to see someone else in McCarthy’s spot).
- 2021 Saturday O: Political News II– A new report says that Millennials are gravitating toward the Republican Party. Can’t blame them. Under President Donald J. Trump, they were able to get married, have kids, buy new homes and cars. Under Joe Biden, things are even worse than they were under Barack Hussein Obama which was flipping awful. Next, a straw poll puts “America’s Governor” Ron DeSantis of Florida at the top of the list of 2024 presidential contenders should President Donald J. Trump choose not to run and win a third time.
- 2021 Saturday P: Political News III– Governor Jared Polis, D-CO, signed three separate gun measures into law today. The first, SB21-256 allows cities in the Rocky Mountain State to set their own gun laws. It now makes gun laws a matter of state and local concern. The second bill forbids gun dealers to transfer firearms to people who have had convictions on specified crimes as well as to forbid the sale of guns to people incapable of passing FBI gun background checks. The third and final measure- according to Yahoo News- mandates “the Office of Gun Violence Prevention within the Department of Health and Environment to conduct public awareness campaigns that “educate the general public about state and federal laws and existing resources relating to gun violence prevention.”
- 2021 Saturday Q: Political News IV– Senator Tom Cotton, R-AR, says that ‘Juneteenth is a fitting addition to the list of federal holidays.’ We now have TWO independence days as we continue down the path of Balkanization which means how soon before we have other independence days for each stripe of the homosexual rainbow flag as well as for Hispanics, Latinos, and whatever else is out there crying for their own independence days. WTF is going the f**k on? In other political news, U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo says that ‘Joe Biden’s European trip was ALL carrot and NO stick.’ Amen. Speaking of the usurper-in-chief, Senator Lindsey Graham, R-SC, says it’s time for Joe Biden to decide on his infrastructure bill, what we call the ‘shit or get off the pot moment’ to make an agreement with the GOP or watch it die.
- 2021 Saturday R: U.S. Supreme Court News– Famed legal scholar, constitutional law professor, and trial attorney Dr. Alan Dershowitz told Newsmax that the United States Supreme Court is NOT in a ‘conservative revolt mode’ but is rendering consensus decisions.
- 2021 Saturday S: Miscellaneous News I– Tropical Storm Claudette has destroyed at least 50 homes in the great state of Alabama and has claimed the lives of at least a dozen people, including 10 children.
- 2021 Saturday T: Joe Biden Regime News I– Despite what the usurper-in-chief Joe Biden says, taxes to pay for their crazy COVID-19 budget schemes will hit 60-percent of all Americans while inflation will raise taxes for EVERYONE- including the 75-100 million illegals running amok in the country. In other regime news, the Veterans Administration will now offer FREE tranny surgeries to all trannys who wish to either add or remove penises. Boy, oh, boy, President Franklin Delano Roosevelt never envisioned transexual surgeries as part of the G.I. Bill. Poor bastard is rolling around in his grave. Next, ‘the president’ when asked by reporters to articulate what would happen in Afghanistan following the U.S. troop withdrawal, he was unable to provide a coherent answer. Damned earpiece! (Note- we bet Vladimir Putin is hacking into his earpiece. Mayhap Joe left that one off the 16 infrastructures not to hack in the United States? LOL. It ain’t no laughing matter).
- 2021 Saturday U: Joe Biden Regime News II– Former top government watchdog Walter Schaub blasts Joe Biden’s regime for the nepotism rampant there. He also blasted the Trump administration for having family members in key places. However, the difference between the president and the regime is that Trump’s family members received no paychecks or benefits while everyone in the phony president’s family does. Even worse is that when Joe Biden occasionally showed up on Zoom calls during his campaign, he swore that NONE of his family members would be given jobs. NONE.
- 2021 Saturday V: Crime and Punishment News / Law Enforcement News– After violence continues to intensify in BLUE cities across the country, Democratic-Socialist mayors and governors are rushing to refund police departments. Go figure. Speaking of this violence, former Sheriff David A. Clarke, D-WI Milwaukee County 2007-2017, says, ‘get ready for a violent summer.’ Elsewhere, in Russia, an American student- and former U.S. Marine- 34-year-old Catherine Serou was found dead. She accepted a ride from a stranger this past Tuesday, texted her mother her fears of being abducted, then turned up dead. Russian police quickly arrested a suspect. We await further developments. (Note- why the f**k would anyone- especially former U.S. military members be studying in frigging Russia? It makes as much sense as visiting the land of the Chi-Coms. No, no, and no!). Meanwhile, following the deliberate collision with a group of sports cyclists that severely wounded seven of them, cops in the city of Show Low, Arizona, shoot the driver dead. The driver- a WHITE guy- ran from the scene, resisted arrest, and got himself shot but not enough to kill his worthless ass. (Note- Black Lives Matter will point to this and say, “See. White guy, the cops didn’t shoot his ass dead!”)
- 2021 Saturday W: National Security News– Esteemed scholar of all things Chi-Com Gordon Chang says that the Chi-Com defector in the hands of the Defense Intelligence Agency could bring about the toppling of the Chinese Communist Party.
- 2021 Saturday X: Big Tech News– Rep. Barry Loudermilk, R-GA 11th congressional district, says that he and likeminded Republicans are focusing on reining in BIG TECH and on rebooting American productivity.
- 2021 Saturday Y: Health and Medical Alerts– Following YouTube’s censoring of a Henderson County (North Carolina) Board meeting in which the board posted a resolution in which the county would not push or incentivize the pushing of Chi-Com vaccinations with county tax dollars, the county board booted YouTube as its carrier of official county business.
- 2021 Saturday Z: NASA, Space, and UFO News– A new book suggests that the crew of the space shuttle Challenger may have survived the 1986 explosion. That’s not good.
- 2021 Saturday AA: President Donald J. Trump News– President Donald J. Trump is supporting Alaska state official Kelly Tshibaka in her bid to topple corrupt machine hack Senator Lisa Murkowski. President Trump says he is even going to go to the 49th state and campaign on her behalf. Now, we expect the crowds to see Trump in the Land of the Midnight Sun the likes of which, we have never before seen. Next, President Donald J. Trump endorsed former Rep. Vito Fossella, R-NY 13th congressional district 1997 to 2009, to become the Staten Island borough president. The 45th president says that Fossella won’t let the people down.
- 2021 Saturday BB: New Jersey State News– Governor Phil Murphy, Democratic-Socialist, signs a new landlord bill in the once-so-called Garden State that will forbid ALL landlords to delve into the criminal records of potential renters.
- 2022 Sunday: Folks, let’s hope it’s a slow weekend but with the way things are going in this country right now with a bogus ‘administration’ in the White House, we might all be concentration camp-bound sooner than anticipated…
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0866 an 8” x 10” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “Blazing Buttes.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her website, found at beverlycarrick.com, or at the blog’s Facebook page. At her website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” Beverly has been painting for more than 60 years and known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her website NOW and view her work. It is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor! You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there IMMEDIATELY! Thank you, the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day.
ALBUM OF THE DAY AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM:
Carl Wilson returned with his sophomore solo effort, “Youngblood” on February 17, 1983. Once again, the legendary guitarist/vocalist/keyboardist delivered a superlative effort, one that would span the ages and deliver a tune that received beaucoup radio airplay, “What More Can I Say,” as well as “What You Do to Me.” This time around, Carl brought in loads of talented musicians to round out his sound and believe you me, this album is both enjoyable as well as a must-own by all fans of both the man and of the parent band, the Beach Boys. Seek it out and make it a part of your daily listening musical pleasure; we think you will be glad you did. Enjoy.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 06-19-2022, all rights reserved. (Editor’s Note: we pay the estate of Beverly Carrick an annual fee by which, we can show her paintings to the world. We make NO money from the estate’s sales of her world-famous artworks). Total Word Count: 6,080. Chef B.H. Cznystekinki.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, FINE ART, Beverly Carrick Fiery Desert Landscapes, Just the Facts, Unvarnished Truth- The, Danny Chauncey, .38-Special, Jerry Garcia, Grateful Dead, Simon Wright, Guns ‘n’ Roses, Nancy Wilson, Heart, Tommy DeVito, The Four Seasons, Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons, Covid-19 Statistics For The Planet As A Whole, Joe Biden To Donald J. Trump Covid-19 Deaths, Covid-19 Statistics, Foreign Covid Stats Of The Day, Stock Market Closes/Precious And Rare Metals, U.S. National Debt And Gasoline Prices In The Four States In Which We Have Chef-Authors, Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe I, Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe II, Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe III, Foreign News / Overseas News, Covid-19 Updates And Additional Information, Voting Integrity / Fraudulent And Stolen Election News, Joe Biden News, Political News I, Political News II, Political News III, Political News IV, U.S. Supreme Court News, Miscellaneous News I, Joe Biden Regime News I, Joe Biden Regime News II, Crime And Punishment News / Law Enforcement News, National Security News, Big Tech News, Health And Medical Alerts, NASA, Space, and UFO News, President Donald J. Trump News, New Jersey State News, Iran, President Ibrahim Raisi, President Hassan Rouhani, Xi Jinping Bat Flu Vaccines, Taiwan, Greece, Turkey, People’s Republic of China, Communist China, FREE China, Russia, President George Washington, President William McKinley, President Franklin Delano Roosevelt, President Harry S. Truman, President John F. Kennedy, President Lyndon Baines Johnson, President Barack Hussein Obama, President Donald J. Trump, Joe Biden, Vice President Theodore Roosevelt, Vice President Mike Pence, ‘Border Czar’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris, Willie Brown’s Mattress, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Samuel Chase, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Abe Fortas, U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, Senator Joe Manchin, Senator Lindsey Graham, Senator Lisa Murkowski, Senator Rob Portman, Senator Tom Cotton, U.S. House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy, Rep. Barry Loudermilk, Rep. Greg Steube, Governor Phil Murphy, “America’s Governor” Ron DeSantis, Sheriff Joe Arpaio, Gordon Chang, Kelly Tshibaka, Alaska Politics, Center for Immigration Studies, Department of Homeland Security, Federation for American Immigration Reform, Institute for Defense Analyses, Yale, MIT, Julius and Ethel Rosenberg, Marxist-Leninist Critical Race Theory, FALSE FLAG OPERATION, Capitol Hill Riots 01-06-2021, Channeling Obama- Joe Biden’s Earpiece, Governor Jared Polis, Dr. Alan Dershowitz, Veterans Administration, G.I. Bill Tranny Benefits, Walter Schaub, Illegal Aliens, Illegal Immigration, Illegal Alien Undeclared War on the U.S., Mexican Drug Cartels, Illegal Alien Invasion, Illegal Alien Tsunami, Illegal Alien Tidal Wave, Illegal Alien Caravans, Joe Biden’s Open Borders Policies, Build the Wall and Deport Them All, Replacement Theory, Illegal Alien overrunning of America, COVID-19, Chi-Vi- the, The ‘VID, Wuhan Virus, Wuhan Virus Crisis, China Virus, China Virus Crisis, Yellow Fever 2019-2021, Communist China Condition, Kung Flu- The, Wuhan Waltz- The, BIG C-19- The, Wuhan Whoopie- The, COVID-19 Mandates, Pelosi Pox- The, Wuhan Meat Market Malady, Hubei Hooey- The, Xi Jinping’s Bat Fu Yuk, Communist Killer Virus 2019-2021 and Onward, Chairman Xi’s Fever, Chairman Xi’s Gift to the World- the Chi-Vi, COVID-19- the Trump Whacker, COVID-19- the Hong Kong Democracy Movement Killer, U.S. Stock Markets, U.S. National Debt, National Security Issues, COVID-19 World Health Meter Statistics, U.S. Stock Markets, U.S. National Debt, National Security Issues, U.S. National Gasoline Prices, Global Petrol Prices, DOW Jones Industrial Average, S & P 500, NASDAQ, Gold, Silver, Platinum, Copper, Palladium, Rhodium, Neodymium, Precious and Rare Metals, Light Sweet Crude Oil, U.S. Monetary Conversions, Monetary Conversions of the Day, Bitcoin, Chinese Yuan, European Union Euros, Mexican Pesos, Mongolian Tughrik, Moroccan Dirham, Mozambican Metical, Montana Gas Prices, Global Petrol Prices, Democratic Republic of the Congo Petrol Price, Unemployment Statistics, California Lottery, Super Lotto, Lottery Results, Super Lotto Draw #3570, Powerball, Powerball Draw #856, Roman Catholic Church, Pope Paul VI, Professional Sports, Professional Boxing, WBA- The, WBC- The, IBF- The, Evander Holyfield v. Larry Holmes, Evander “The Real Deal” Holyfield, Larry Holmes aka the Easton Assassin, Muhammad Ali, National Basketball Association, NBA- The, 2000 NBA Finals, 2012 NBA Finals, Indiana Pacers, Los Angeles Lakers, Miami Heat, Oklahoma City Thunder, Seattle Supersonics, 2016 NBA Finals, Cleveland Cavaliers, Golden State Warriors, National Football League, NFL- The, Washington Redskins, National Hockey League, NHL- The, Stanley Cup Finals, 1999 NHL Stanley Cup Finals, Dallas Stars, Buffalo Sabres, Weather Events, Hurricane Agnes 1972, The Beach Boys, Carl Wilson, Chef B.H. Cznystekinki,
[i] We are not sure when we will promote the music of .38-Special but will do so when we do a big shindig for Southern rock bands. Please stay tuned for further developments.
[ii]Not sure when Guns ‘n’ Roses is coming but we hope we will still be alive and will get around to sharing them with the world.
[iii] Bing seems to be covering numbers up for the Biden administration so here is where we have gone now: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[vi] We obtain our statistics for the coronavirus from: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[vii] Commodities – Oil, Silver and Gold Prices – CNN Business– see this site for daily commodity information.
[viii] Palladium PRICE Today | Palladium Spot Price Chart | Live Price of Palladium per Ounce | Markets Insider (businessinsider.com) See this site for daily trading in palladium.
[ix] Commodities Prices – Spot – Futures (tradingeconomics.com) See this site for much of the economic information cobbled together at this blog.
[xii] Please see the following site for information on global gas prices: Gasoline prices around the world, 26-Apr-2021 | GlobalPetrolPrices.com
[xiii] U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time (usdebtclock.org) See this site for the U.S. National Debt Clock.
[xv] Speaking of ‘reparations,’ Los Angeles Mayor Eric “The Grub” Garcetti, DS, wants to see his ‘reparations plan for slavery go nationwide.’ Look, dumb ass, maybe you went to ‘fool school’ but folks, California NEVER had slaves nor did the state condone slavery so how can you give reparations for something that never existed in your state? Besides, what are you offering, $25 per year to descendants of former slaves from OTHER former slave-holding states? What a flipping maggot.
[xvi] Meanwhile, the Antifa garbage attacked attendees at the Western Conference as they traveled to and from this event in Denver, Colorado. It’s what these cock-s***ing scumbags do.