TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
SPRING SESSION 2022
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 168
158. TODAY IN HISTORY—TUESDAY, JUNE 07, 2022:
Vice President Mike Pence; U.S. Secretary of War James Barbour; U.S. Senator Ben Ray Luján; Blind Faith, the Byrds featuring Clarence White, Fleetwood Mac featuring Bob Welch, Lynyrd Skynyrd featuring Michael Cartellone, Michael Jackson, and Moby Grape:
- 555 Saturday: The reign of the 59th Roman Catholic Pope Vigilius ended his reign on this date. He first became the shepherd of all Christendom on March 29, 537.
- 1099 Wednesday: The First Crusade commences as European armies arrive outside Jerusalem, which they then put under siege. A month later, the city falls and the Muslims scatter to the surrounding desert. For those who do NOT know history, the Crusaders did not go to the Holy Land to wrest it from the Muslims. They went to reclaim it as the Muslims had defeated the Christians and driven them from their land. Muslims always usurp so shed no tears for them.
- 1494 Thursday: Through the Treaty of Tordesillas, Spain and Portugal divide the Americas between them.
- 1527 Tuesday: The 219th Pope Clement VII surrenders to the armies of Emperor Charles V.
- 1546 Friday: England signs the Peace of Andes with Scotland and Ireland.
- 1557 Friday: England declares war on France.
- 1654 Sunday: King Louis XIV, age 15, receives the crown in Rheims, 11 years after the start of his reign.
- 1712 Tuesday: The Pennsylvania Assembly banned the importation of slaves on this date.
- 1769 Wednesday: Frontiersman Daniel Boone first began to explore present-day Kentucky.
- 1775 Wednesday: The United Colonies change their name to United States.
- 1776 Friday: Richard Henry Lee of Virginia offered a resolution to the Continental Congress stating, “That these United Colonies are, and of right ought to be, free and independent states.”
- 1842 Tuesday: In Barboursville, Pa., the former 11th U.S. Secretary of War James Barbour died. A Democratic-Republican, then National Republican, and then a Whig, he served under President John Quincy Adams from March 07, 1825, to May 23, 1828, and then became U.S. Minister to England.
- 1860 Thursday: Workers begin laying tracks for the Market Street Railroad in San Francisco, California.
- 1862 Saturday: William Bruce Mumford, a Confederate loyalist, went to the gallows at the order of Union military authorities for tearing down a U.S. flag that had been flying over the New Orleans mint shortly before the North occupied the city.
- 1863 Sunday: French forces occupied Mexico City during the Franco-Mexican War.
- 1864 Tuesday: President Abraham Lincoln wins the Republican Party’s nomination for a second term in office.
- 1875 Monday: Firearms enthusiasts found the California Rifle and Pistol Association.
- 1892 Tuesday: Homer Plessy, a “Creole of color,” received a fine for refusing to leave a whites-only car of the East Louisiana Railroad. Ruling on his case, the United States Supreme Court upheld, “separate but equal” racial segregation, which it overturned in 1954. Elsewhere, in Major League Baseball, when his coach sends him to hit, John Joseph Doyle became the first pinch-hitter in the game.
- 1898 Tuesday: The Socialist Party of America holds its convention in Chicago, Illinois.
- 1905 Wednesday: Sweden dissolves the union with Norway, which has been in effect since 1814.
- 1909 Monday: Mary Pickford makes her screen debut at the age of 16.
- 1912 Friday: The U.S. Army tests the first machine gun mounted on an aircraft.
- 1917 Thursday: Melvin Jones and other Chicago businesspersons found the Lion’s Club International, now the world’s largest service organization.
- 1929 Friday: The sovereign state of Vatican City came into existence as copies of the Lateran Treaty underwent exchange in Rome.
- 1932 Tuesday: Over 7,000 World War I veterans march on Washington, D.C, demanding the enlistment bonuses the federal government had promised them.
- 1936 Sunday: A jury convicts Mafia don Charles “Lucky” Luciano of 63 counts of compulsory prostitution.
- 1939 Wednesday: The first king and queen of England to visit the United States, George VI, and Elizabeth, visit on this date.
- 1940 Friday: British and French troops evacuate Narvik, Norway, ahead of the advancing Nazis. One of their warships evacuates the king and government of Norway out of Tromso and carries them to Great Britain. They are able to evade the Kriegsmarine dragnet.
- 1941 Saturday: Jockey Eddie Arcaro, aboard Whirlaway wins the 73rd Belmont—and the Triple Crown. Elsewhere, Luftwaffe planes conduct a night attack on the Egyptian city of Alexandria resulting in the deaths of numerous civilians.
- 1942 Sunday: The World War II Battle of Midway ended in a decisive victory for American forces over the Imperial Japanese. However, Japanese troops begin landing on the Aleutian Islands’ Attu and Kiska on this date but within a year, the United States invaded and recaptured the two islands a year later. Meanwhile on the Eastern Front, the German army marches into Sebastopol in the Crimea. Meanwhile, Clarence White, future guitarist with the Byrds[i] is born in Lewiston, Maine, on this date.
- 1946 Friday: The United States Supreme Court bans discrimination in interstate travel.
- 1953 Sunday: Mary Terrell wins the battle against segregation in Washington, D.C. restaurants.
- 1954 Monday: British mathematician, computer pioneer and code breaker Alan Turing died at age 41, an apparent suicide. Turing, convicted in 1952 of “gross indecency” for a homosexual relationship, received posthumous pardon in 2013.
- 1955 Tuesday: Dwight Eisenhower becomes the first president to appear on color TV.
- 1959 Sunday: The future 48th vice president of the United States— Republican Mike Pence—is born in Columbus, Indiana, on this date.
- 1962 Thursday: Michael Cartellone, future drummer with the Southern rock band, Lynyrd Skynyrd[ii] (1999-present), is born on this date in Solon, Ohio.
- 1965 Monday: Morocco’s King Hasan suspends the constitution and grabs power. Elsewhere, Sony introduces its home video tape recorder, priced at $995.00. Finally, in Griswold v. Connecticut, the U.S. Supreme Court legalizes the use of contraceptives used by married couples.
- 1967 Wednesday: The Haight Ashbury Free Medical Clinic opened in San Francisco. Meanwhile, during the 1967 War, Israel captures the Wailing Wall, Jericho, and Bethlehem. Meanwhile, two members of Moby Grape undergo arrest for contributing to the delinquency of minors.
- 1968 Friday: A grand jury indicts Sirhan B. Sirhan in the assassination of Robert Kennedy.
- 1969 Saturday: The first concert by the super-group Blind Faith[iii] (Eric Clapton, Stevie Winwood, Ric Grech, and Ginger Baker, takes place at Hyde Park, London.
- 1972 Wednesday: The musical “Grease” opened on Broadway, having already appeared on stage in lower Manhattan. Elsewhere, German Chancellor Willy Brandt visits Israel. Meanwhile, future U.S. Senator Ben Ray Luján is born on this date in Santa Fe, New Mexico. A future Democrat, he would take the seat of retiring Senator Tom Udall, another Democrat. Senator Luján would enter the world’s greatest deliberative body on January 03, 2021, representing his home state.
- 1977 Tuesday: Britons thronged London to celebrate the silver jubilee of Queen Elizabeth II, who was marking the 25th year of her reign. Back then, the UK was a sensible place, one that respected the law and did not tolerate political correctness; look at them now, Muslim rape gangs running wild and outspoken Brits going to prison for reporting the news.
- 1981 Sunday: Israeli military planes destroyed a nuclear power plant in Iraq; a facility the Israelis charged the scumbags could use to make nuclear weapons.
- 1982 Monday: President Ronald Reagan meets Pope John Paul II and Queen Elizabeth II.
- 1984 Thursday: The occult comedy, “Ghostbusters,” released by Columbia Pictures had its world premiere in Westwood, California.
- 1990 Thursday: Singer Michael Jackson[iv] enters the hospital suffering from chest pains.
- 1993 Monday: The U.S. Supreme Court ruled that religious groups could sometimes meet on school property after hours. Elsewhere, groundbreaking commenced in Cleveland for the Rock-and-Roll Hall of Fame.
- 1997 Saturday: In the NHL Stanley Cup Finals, the Detroit Redwings sweep the Philadelphia Flyers in Game 4 with a 2-1 victory. This is the team’s 8th Stanley Cup Finals victory, its first since 1955.
- 1998 Sunday: In a crime that shocked the nation, James Byrd, Jr., a 49-year-old black man was hooked by a chain to a pickup truck and dragged to his death in Jasper, Texas. (Two white men later received sentences of death; one of them, Lawrence Russell Brewer, went to the executioner in 2011. A third defendant received life with the possibility of parole).
- 2004 Monday: A steady, near-silent stream of people circled through the rotunda of the Ronald Reagan Presidential Library in Simi Valley, California, where the body of the nation’s 40th president lay in repose before traveling to Washington, D.C., two days later for a state funeral.
- 2006 Wednesday: U.S. forces kill terrorist leader Abu Musab al-Zarqawi in Iraq. The dumb ass had a film made of him shooting an AK-47 in the desert and U.S. Special Forces were able to pinpoint his location and so that two jets could take the jihadist POS out by dropping two 500-pound guided bombs on the safe house where he was holding a meeting. Rot in hell, scumbag.
- 2011 Tuesday: The U.S. state of Arizona has an enormous wildfire covering almost 500 square miles; it is not contained and is sending smoke across several other states.
- 2012 Thursday: The International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) announces it will end talks with Iran; chief inspector Herman Nackaerts says there has been no progress. Elsewhere, in Antioch, Tennessee, 66-year-old Bob Welch, former guitarist/vocalist with Fleetwood Mac[v] and a solo artist, died on this date by a self-inflicted gunshot. The artist was 66 years-old, suffering from immense back pain and facing becoming an invalid.
- 2013 Friday: Russia’s President, Vladimir Putin, and his wife appear on live television to announce they have divorced after thirty years of marriage. Elsewhere, Reuters reports a story on how a suspected rapist in Bolivia was captured by an angry mob and buried alive. Wow.
- 2014 Saturday: Pro-Russia, pro-Vladimir Putin Petro Poroshenko takes the oath of office as the new president of the Ukraine. Elsewhere, in Mosul, Iraq, the authorities recovered the corpses of 21 policemen, all of them kidnapped the previous day, tortured, mutilated, and then murdered. The ‘religion of peace’ strikes yet again.
- 2015 Sunday: Famed British actor Christopher Lee, second-most famous ‘Dracula’ after Bela Lugosi (among other roles) dies at the age of 93. Elsewhere, South Korea is combatting MERS- the Middle Eastern Respiratory Syndrome- one new death and at least 14 new cases. They already have four deaths so today’s tally hits five. What is MERS doing in, uh, Asia?
- 2016 Tuesday: A terrorist attack on the central police station in Istanbul, Turkey, kills at least 11 and wounds numerous others. The government blames Kurdish separatists which is what it generally does. Elsewhere, today is primary election day in the United States. Hillary Clinton and Senator Bernie Sanders trade blows in several states. The former U.S. secretary of state beats the Vermont senator in California, New Jersey, New Mexico, and South Dakota while the communist-loving POS comes out on top in Montana and North Dakota. On the flipside of the coin, Donald Trump wins the GOP primaries in the aforementioned states.
- 2017 Wednesday: In Game 3 of the 2017 NBA Finals, the Golden State Warriors beat defending champion, the Cleveland Cavaliers by a final score of 118-113. The Warriors came back from trailing the Cavaliers through part of the 3rd and almost all the 4th period before retaking the lead and beating the Cleveland team to win a 3-0 advantage. Game 4 will occur on Friday night, June 09, 2017. Meanwhile, in Tehran, ISIS carries out its first suicide attack in the terrorist haven of Iran attacking both parliament and Ayatollah Khomeini’s mausoleum killing at least 12 and wounding numerous others. Finally, according to On This Day- cops in Mozambique warn bald-headed men to be careful when they are out and about as five have been murdered for the ‘gold believed to be within their heads.’ Haven’t heard this one before but watch out!
- 2018 Thursday: In the NHL Stanley Cup Finals, the Washington Capitals beat the Las Vegas Golden Knights by a final score of 4-3, taking the series 4 games to one for their first title in franchise history. Elsewhere, as U.S. rovers continue roaming Mars, NASA announces the discovery of preserved organic matter in an ancient lakebed. NASA does not announce as to whether this was evidence of past life or was just…something else. What else might it be? Meanwhile, The Hill reports that a female reporter has accused Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau of groping her back in 2000. The PM says he has no idea as to what she’s saying.
- 2019 Friday: In Game 4 of the 2019 NBA Finals, in Oakland, the Toronto Raptors beat the injury-plagued Golden State Warriors by a final score of 105-92 to take a 3-1 series lead. Meanwhile, the United Nations says at least four million Venezuelans have abandoned their country since 2015 due to the out-of-control socialist government of Cuban-bought dictator Nicolas Maduro. UN: Do something about it. This is what the civilized nations did following World War II- this is your flipping job!
- 2020 Sunday: The Chinese Bat Flu– COVID-19- continues grinding on and on and on. Here are the statistics for today for the planet: 6,981,701 confirmed cases, 401,933 confirmed deaths, and 3,130,718 confirmed recoveries. In the United States, COVID-19, aka coronavirus, continues causing problems. Here are the stats: 1,977,899 confirmed cases, 112,054 confirmed deaths, and 527,896 confirmed recoveries. In the three states in which, the American Institute of Culinary Politics-The Elemental News of the Day has chef-authors- California, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, Golden State first: 126,016 confirmed cases, 4,559 confirmed deaths, and as is the norm, NO mention of confirmed recoveries. In the Aloha State, here are the stats: 664 confirmed cases, 17 confirmed deaths, and 614 confirmed recoveries. Finally, in the Evergreen State, here are the stats: 23,697 confirmed cases, 1,157 confirmed deaths, and like California, NO mention of confirmed recoveries.
- 2021 Monday: COVID-19 Statistics for the Planet as a Whole: 174,364,967 confirmed cases, +309,858, 3,751,819 confirmed deaths, +7,880 and 157,293,213 confirmed recoveries, +889,170. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 34,226,342 confirmed cases, UP 11,730 from yesterday’s reporting, 612,692 confirmed deaths, UP 329,[vi] and 28,121,715 confirmed recoveries, UP 53,397. We genuinely appreciate COVID Live Update World Meter for being honest in covering ALL the numbers- God bless them.[vii]
- 2021 Monday A: Joe Biden To Donald J. Trump Covid-19 Deaths– Note: since Joe Biden became president on January 20, 2021, there have been 294,785 CHI-VI DEATHS IN THE United States- feeble old Joe, by the end of the year, you will have tied the total number witnessed by the Trump administration in nearly a year of the rampaging coronavirus pandemic. Under President Trump’s watch, there were 404,078 fatalities from the Chi-Com Bat Virus. Currently, Joe is shy 164,864 deaths
- 2021 Monday B: Covid-19 Statistics in the four states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Florida, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 3,797,335 confirmed cases, 63,048 confirmed deaths, and 2,061,112 confirmed recoveries. Moving on, here are the numbers for Florida: 2,329,867 confirmed cases, 36,973 confirmed deaths, and 1,970,341 confirmed recoveries (same as yesterday). Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 36,649 confirmed cases, 505 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries (same as yesterday’s count). Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 443,210 confirmed cases, 5,909 confirmed deaths, and 218,426 confirmed recoveries. Let us look at one other portion of the U.S., Alabama, the home of former Senator Jeff Sessions: they have 546,324 confirmed cases, 11,217 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries.[viii]
- 2021 Monday C: Foreign Covid Stats of the Day– Now that Mo has relocated to Israel, let’s look at the statistics there: 839,585 confirmed cases, 6,418 confirmed deaths, and 832,981 confirmed recoveries (same as yesterday’s figures). Let’s look at one other country- Singapore, 107th country on the list: 65,210 cases of the virus, 33 confirmed deaths and 61,660 confirmed recoveries.[ix]
- 2021 Monday D: Stock Market Closes/Precious and Rare Metals: DOW Jones Industrial Average: 34,630.24, DOWN 126.15 points (-0.36%). Next, the NASDAQ: 13,881.72, UP 67.23 points (+0.49%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 4,226.52, DOWN 3.37 points (-0.08%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $68.71 per barrel, -0.50 (-0.72%). The price of GOLD is $1,905.40 per troy oz., +6.30 (+0.33%) while the price of SILVER is $28.07 per troy ounce, +0.05 (+0.07%). The price of PLATINUM is $1,177.30 per troy oz, +2.50 (+0.21%) while the price of COPPER is $4.51 per pound, -0.02 (-0.34%).[x] The price of PALLADIUM is $2,842.36 per troy oz, +8.65 (+0.31%).[xi] The price of RHODIUM is $22,500.00 per troy oz., -800.00 (-3.43%). The price of NEODYMIUM is $602,500.00 per troy oz., 0.00 (-0.00%). [xii] Currently, Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000030. As for Chi-Com money, one-dollar U.S. = 6.39 Chinese yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.82 euros and in Mexican pesos equals 19.83. In Guatemalan Quetzal, one greenback equals 7.71 and in Guinean Franc, a buck equals 9,757.00 and in Guyana Dollar, one dollar equals 207.28 of theirs.[xiii]
- 2021 Monday E: U.S. National Debt and Gasoline Prices in the Four States in which we Have Chef-Authors– Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising by the day and NOTE- these prices are sans TAXES- in California, gasoline prices have risen to over $4.221 per gallon, $2.852 in Florida, $3.945 in Hawaii, and $3.603 in Washington state.[xiv] Let’s look at one other location- Illinois: $3.301. We are going to do something else that could be fun- gasoline prices around the world going from cheapest to highest. The next country on the list has the next lowest gasoline price in the world- Dominica: $3.476 per U.S. Gallon.[xv] Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $28,379,2427,836,049 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but flipping TRILLIONS.[xvi] Cloward and Piven causing problems like they always do which is not good. NOTE- communist China owns approximately $1.1 trillion. After Japan, the Chi-Coms, Brazil, and the United Kingdom, Ireland holds about $300 billion of U.S. debt.[xvii]
- 2021 Monday F: Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe– Today is Day #77 for the so-called ‘Border Czar’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris, aka the laughing hyena, to be on the job and we supposedly have a sighting: she is going to discuss border issues with the Guatemalan government in Guatemala[xviii]. Wow. Next, One America News shared the latest statistics on the ILLEGAL TSUNAMI overwhelming the United States this morning. First, the cost to U.S. taxpayers this day alone: $539,091,968. Second, here is the total cost to American taxpayers for the year 2021 in caring for the illegal alien tidal wave: $172,593,922,048. Imagine what this money could do to help the American people? We could end the mushrooming tent cities across the country. Third, here is the number of illegal aliens who have crossed the southern border in 2021 alone: 1,768,949. Finally, here is the estimate by OAN of the total number of illegals in the country as we speak: 35,768,948. (Note- the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day has long prophesied that the numbers as far back as 2009 when this blog began was between 35-50 million. In 2021, we believe the numbers are closer to 60-80 million. All of these people must be scooped up and deported out of the country with microchips embedded in their bodies so we can track them from here on out). Elsewhere, the Bidenistas now are saying that people being granted U.S. citizenship will NO longer have to pass an FBI background check. Say what?
- 2021 Monday G: Foreign News / Overseas News– Voters are going to the polls in Peru today. For president, they have TWO populist candidates from which to choose: (1) Keiko Fujimori, the daughter of a former Peruvian president and businessman Pedro Castillo. Meanwhile, in Japan, popularity polls for aged Prime Minister Yoshihide Suga are at 37-percent. And he just met Joe Biden! Whoa. Speaking of Japan, Japanese citizens are evenly split as to whether the 2020, uh, 2021 Summer Olympics in Tokyo will proceed or undergo cancelation out of health fears. Next, Israeli officials prohibit a ‘far-right group’ (what are they, Nazis?) of Jews from conducting a march through Jerusalem’s Old City. Elsewhere, President Volodymyr Zelensky blasts Joe Biden for his ineptitude of lifting U.S. sanctions on Russia’s Nord Stream 2 Pipeline carrying natural gas from the former Soviet Union to former Nazi Germany. Finally, while the Biden regime bumbles about, jihadist Iran is close to a break-out in months- if not weeks- of achieving nuclear weapons.
- 2021 Monday H: (New Category) War on Terror News / Terrorism News / Jihad News– Boko Haram’s leader, the thug Abubakar Shekau severely wounded himself when his thugs clashed with rival, ISIS-affiliated scumbags. He tried to detonate a suicide vest so his enemies would not capture him. However, he did not do a decent job so he could not go down to hell to commune with Shaitan and achieve his 72 virgins (and yes, young boys, too). We guess his people were able to drag his mauled body away to safety.[xix] Elsewhere, U.S. senators call for better regulation on cryptocurrencies as they are the number one way in which criminals and terrorists move money around and get paid for services. Finally, the founder of the terrorist group, Hezbollah- Iran’s 74-year-old Ali-Akbar Mohtashamipour- died from a Chi-Vi infection. Good riddance.
- 2021 Monday I: Covid-19 Updates and Additional Information– After chaos ensued in the Big Apple over the weekend with the return of Chi-Vi curfews, lockdowns, and restrictions from Mayor Bill “Bag O’ Fries” Di Blasio, NYPD arrests at least 23 people. NO bail for them. Next- and as expected- following one California’s county making changes to HOW it collects COVID-19 fatalities data, Chi-Vi deaths in Alameda County collapsed by 25-percent. Alameda County- home of Oakland, California- now is only compiling COVID-19 deaths only if the virus actually killed them, not that the victim merely died with traces of the Bat Flu in their system. We believe that deaths formerly blamed on the Xi Jinping Virus were driven higher due to politics and financial grants and not because they truly are as high as claimed. Politics, baby, it’s all about POLITICS. Meanwhile, Stanford University epidemiologist and professor Dr. Jay Bhattacharya says that Dr. “Phony Tony” Fauci’s credibility is completely shot. Finally, a new report broadcast on Newsmax says that ‘rare genetic sequencing in COVID-19 suggest a Wuhan lab leak’ because it would appear the virus was modified in the lab and not in nature.[xx]
- 2021 Monday J: Voting Integrity / Fraudulent and Stolen Election News– A day after filing a lawsuit against the seemingly corrupt and fraudulent Dominion Voting Systems, the lawyer who filed it on behalf of mega-businessman Mike Lindell has resigned from the firm. Meanwhile, former NYPD Police Commissioner Bernard Kerik says that ‘probes into voter and election fraud don’t happen overnight.’
- 2021 Monday K: Social Media News and Big Tech News– A French government watchdog is going after Google by accusing them of abusing their market power in online advertising. (Note- we could say much about Google, one of the most corrupt, crooked companies on the face of the planet but we won’t). In other news, following Nigeria closing down Twitter over its ban of a recent tweet by that nation’s President Muhammadu Buhari, Jack Dorsey’s eunuchs began wailing that ‘Twitter is a human right.’ No, Twitter is FECAL MATTER, President Donald J. Trump should have shut them and their equally pathetic pansy buddies at Facebook DOWN.
- 2021 Monday L: U.S. Supreme Court News– The United States Supreme Court ruled 9-0 that NO citizenship should be available to those given TEMPORARY PROTECTED STATUS. They say that people given something ‘temporary’ should not then be granted something ‘permanent.’ Once whatever crisis ends from whence, they came, they must return home. Period. Next, the high court rejected a lower court case in which the ruling said that ONLY males could register for the Selective Service aka the Draft. The court said it’s up to Congress to determine who can and who cannot be drafted.
- 2021 Monday M: Moron News– Shame and humiliation continue to grow for Sandy “The Fly” Cortez (AOC) as people continue taking shots at her over telling her pobrecita abuelita NOT to take the $100,000 conservative commentator Matt Walsh raised in TEN HOURS to help “The Fly’s” granny. Since poor abuelita has been told NOT to take the cash for house renovations by her granddaughter, GoFundMe will refund the money- nearly $104,000- to the hundreds of thousands of kind, caring donors. In other Moron News, CNN’s Brian “The Schmeckel” Stelter is taking incoming fire over his ass-kissing, boot-licking interview with White House chief propagandist Jen “Circle Back” Psaki over the weekend. Stelter- who lost his testicles seemingly at birth- is nothing but a ground-kissing, brown-nosing POS. We cannot imagine what he must do for Jeff Zucker to maintain his job…; next, California is forging ahead with giving SLAVE REPARATIONS to former slaves…seeing as how California NEVER had slavery, it seems rather stupid. Still, a desperate governor will do anything to cling to office (but note- black people who signed the recall petition won’t get a dime and even worse, whatever they receive will be 100-percent taxable. YOU heard it here, first).[xxi] In other Moron News, ‘environmentalist’ (and angriest teenager alive) Greta Thunberg ‘is back’ with a new video. So f**king what?
- 2021 Monday N: Health And Medical Alerts– there may be hope for drooling Joe Biden, “Mumbles” Pelosi, and vacant-eyed Senator Dianne Feinstein: the Food and Drug Administration- the FDA- has approved a new Alzheimer’s disease drug, the first in nearly two decades. Biogen’s new drug- aducanumab will be marketed under the brand-name Aduhelm®. While it might be way too late for nonagenarians such as “Mumbles’ and centenarians like ‘Cho-Mo Joe’ and Di-Fi, there may be hope for numerous others. Thank you, Biogen.
- 2021 Monday O: Joe Biden Regime News I– Joe Biden and his boss, Barack Hussein Obama are out there doing a quick-step as to HOW WONDERFUL Obamacare is even as Red States are severing ties with the socialized system of healthcare. (Note- the two should take their act on the road). Speaking of the regime, chief White House propagandist Jen “Circle Back” Psaki says press briefings will soon return to 100-percent capacity. Elsewhere, after the GOP rejected Joe Biden’s infrastructure plan, the GOP rejected his counteroffer which led to drooling Joe to reject the next offer from the GOP. (Note- news reports suggest that Senate Majority Leader “Cryin’ Chuck” Schumer is having a hell of a time trying to push the regime’s agenda as things surrounding the usurper president continue to implode). In other Biden regime news, a new poll says that with JoJo Biden in the White House, the regime is not enjoying an early bounce in Germany and France what with the (fraudulent) change in White House occupancy. (Note- everyone KNOWS the truth- that’s why). Finally, the regime claims to have recovered millions in ransom monies paid to the hackers who shuttered the Colonial Pipeline. Good.
- 2021 Monday P: Political News I– As the U.S. birthrate continues to decline, questions arise as to whether the federal government should encourage its citizens to get married and to produce new generations of kids in much the same way Hungary and other nations have. (Note- it seems like our country frowns on marriage, promotes legions of bastard children, and non-reproductive styles of living like homosexuality and transgenderism. Maybe things would be better if the Russians and Chi-Coms took over?). In other news, Megabank J.P. Morgan-Chase has announced it’s going to refuse donations to ALL Republicans who question the legitimacy of the illegitimate 2020 Elections. (Note- that’s a bank brown-nosing the Dems for you). Elsewhere, former Governor “Crooked Ed” Rendell, DS-PA, says of the ‘infrastructure plan’ that some ‘nontraditional infrastructure’ (like what, Ed?) should be left within it its thousands of pages.
- 2021 Monday Q: Political News II– Kimberly Klacik, former congressional candidate and founder of the Red Renaissance PAC says the ongoing killings among black Americans with guns is a left-wing cultural genocide. Today, we learned that yesterday on Fox News Channel, the ignoramus Chris Wallace was trying to light into Senator Joe Manchin, D-W. VA, over his defense of the filibuster and his refusal to join fellow Democrats in pushing the “For the People Act,” aka H.R. 1/S 1, the total theft of America’s elections system. Wallace called the steadfast senator ‘naïve.’[xxii] Elsewhere, “America’s Governor” Ron DeSantis, R-FL, signed two bills into law today, both of which deal with foreign threats and intrusions into the state. The first law prohibiting foreign influence in the Sunshine State, singling out nations like Russia, communist China, Iran, Venezuela, Syria, Cuba, and other s—hole countries. The second one singles out the Chi-Coms in particular forbidding them to establish Confucius Institutes and funding universities and newspapers with wagonloads of Chi-Com cash. Good for you, Governor.
- 2021 Monday R: Political News III– President Donald J. Trump said (1) that Mark Zuckerberg broke the law with drop-boxes on Election Day. He also said that cryptocurrencies are a SCAM, something with which, we wholeheartedly agree. When asked if he would run with “America’s Governor” Ron DeSantis in 2024 as his running mate, he said, ‘sure, it’s possible.’ Unclear as to whether he would run with Vice President Mike Pence again- we rather doubt it. Elsewhere, Javier Villalobos becomes the first GOP governor-elect in the history of McAllen, Texas. In a city 85-percent Hispanic and mostly Democrat, the people want someone willing to STOP the flood of illegal aliens.
- 2021 Monday S: Political News IV– Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, R-GA 14th congressional district, along with Rep. Matt Gaetz, R-FL 1st congressional district, says that the popularity of the ‘America First’ rallies proves that power in the United States does NOT reside in Washington, D.C., but around the country among the American people. Elsewhere, Boston Police Commissioner Dennis White is fired over claims of domestic violence at home. Ouch. Later in the day, Rep. Nancy Mace, R-SC 1st congressional district, says that ‘Dr. Fauci must go.’ Meanwhile, news arises that former Nevada Attorney General Adam Laxalt, Republican, will challenge sitting Senator Catherine Cortez Masto, DS-NV, in the 2022 Elections.
- 2021 Monday T: Fourth Annual Lavrentiy Beria Award Updates– we have three new nominees for the Fourth Annual Lavrentiy Beria Awards this year, the first being whacked-out psychiatrist Dr. Aruna Khilanani- who recently gave a speech on April 6, 2021, to students at Yale University School of Medicine in which, she talked about wanting to kill and bury white people. Wow. Next, Calvin Pearson and his dimwitted sidekick, Nikole “Bozo the Clown” Jones, creators of the 1619 Project made the list, too, as both of them deserve the ‘Lavrentiy Beria treatment’ of ‘lead to the back of the head down in the bowels of the Lubyanka Prison in central Moscow- symbolically, of course (racist bigot- what were you thinking?). The third and final person deserving of the treatment is Robin Di Angelo, the promoter of WHITE FRAGILITY who earns millions of dollars promoting this foul rot. Congratulations. You join our growing list.
- 2021 Monday U: Miscellaneous News I– A day or so before Kelly Stewart was to become the newest betting analyst at ESPN, she was fired over previously acknowledged tweets from nearly a decade ago, tweets she deleted, in which she called people attacking her ‘fags’ and other derogatory names. Folks, at what flipping point does one’s past disappear? At some point, it simply must, especially if the person acknowledges his or her fault and apologizes. Enough is flipping enough already. Elsewhere, Bill Gates and Warren Buffet are going to build a nuclear reactor in Wyoming while Jeff Bezos is planning to embark on a suborbital flight into space within the next couple of weeks. Meanwhile, Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines makes Chi-Vi vaccine passports optional for its guests.
- 2021 Monday V: Nasa, Space, and UFO News– speaking of space, NASA administrator Bill Nelson, D-FL, says that ‘NASA scientists are investigating the U.S. Navy’s films of UFO incidents.’ Good. This is a national security issue.
- 2021 Monday W: National Security News– Red State reports exclusively that the ‘highest-ranking defector to come out of communist China has been working with and being protected by the Defense Intelligence Agency. This defector- God forbid ‘Chi-Com Joe’ Biden gets ahold of his or her identity as unlike what the libs claimed President Donald J. Trump would do with the Russians, Joe Biden most certainly will for his Chi-Com masters that person will be in grave danger- has informed the DIA of all manner of clandestine weapons programs. Not only this but the defector has also pointed to Chi-Com spies in the FBI, the CIA, and in several other sensitive government agencies. This is NOT good. Ferret out this scum and put them in prison. Apparently, when FBI Director Chris Wray heard of this, he was ‘blindsided.’ This article must be read to be believed. [xxiii]
- 2021 Monday X: Milestones and Personal Interest Stories– Former Alabama segregationist and Governor James Patterson, Democrat, dies at age 99. We suspect that Joe Biden knew Governor Patterson and knew him well seeing as how the old coot knew all the segregationists.
- 2021 Monday Y: The Wrap-Up– In Pakistan, two express trains slammed into one another killing at least 51 people in the human-caused disaster. Looks like Casey Jones driving the train was high on cocaine…(so sang the Grateful Dead[xxiv]). In other news, the Biden regime is defending the indefensible upcoming meeting with Russia’s Vladimir Putin who is going to rip the feeble old Joe a new one on June 16, 2021, in Switzerland. Speaking of drooling old Joe, people are asking WTF over his lack of any word on the 77th anniversary of the D-Day landings while he continues to flounder about the White House before returning home to Delaware or to Camp David on the weekends. (We suspect his keepers dope him up with all manner of drugs to try to keep him in some sort of coherent state. Wow).[xxv]
- 2021 Monday Z: California Lottery Results / Mega-Millions Draw– tomorrow night’s Mega-Millions Draw #1666 as of today is worth $56 million. We will share the results of the draw tomorrow night.
- 2022 Tuesday: Brand new week and Vladdie is here. Let’s see what happens today…
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0854 a 20” x 24” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “Saguaro Buttes.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her website, found at beverlycarrick.com, or at the blog’s Facebook page. At her website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” Beverly has been painting for more than 60 years and known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her website NOW and view her work. It is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor! You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there IMMEDIATELY! Thank you, the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day.
ALBUM OF THE DAY AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM:
The Beach Boys next ‘best of compilation’ came out on June 30, 1976: “20 Golden Greats,” released in the United Kingdom to the delight of their British fans. There are so many hits on this album that if you can find it at Amazon, eBay, or in other sites selling the absolute best in rock and roll music, this is an album you should consider seeking out and adding to your collection as it contains a collection of tunes not necessarily found altogether on other compilations. You will love it so do your best to find it and make it a part of your daily listening rotation. Tomorrow, the Beach Boys will return with their next studio album featuring the six Beach Boys together once again: Brian, Carl, and Dennis Wilson along with Alan Jardine, Mike Love, and Bruce Johnston along with a large cast of others. Be here or be nowhere. We offer nothing but the absolute best in music. Enjoy today’s album- you will be glad you did.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 06-07-2022, all rights reserved. (Editor’s Note: we pay the estate of Beverly Carrick an annual fee by which, we can show her paintings to the world. We make NO money from the estate’s sales of her world-famous artworks). Total Word Count: 6,521. Chef Vladimir Gdansk.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, FINE ART, Beverly Carrick Fiery Desert Landscapes, Just the Facts, Unvarnished Truth- The, Blind Faith, Clarence White, The Byrds, Bob Welch, Fleetwood Mac, Michael Cartellone, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Moby Grape, COVID-19 Statistics for the Planet as a Whole, Joe Biden To Donald J. Trump Covid-19 Deaths, COVID-19 Statistics, Foreign Covid Stats of the Day, Stock Market Closes/Precious and Rare Metals, U.S. National Debt and Gasoline Prices in the Four States in which We Have Chef-Authors, Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe, Foreign News / Overseas News, War On Terror News / Terrorism News / Jihad News, COVID-19 Updates and Additional Information, Voting Integrity / Fraudulent and Stolen Election News, Social Media News and Big Tech News, U.S. Supreme Court News, Moron News, Health And Medical Alerts, Joe Biden Regime News I, Political News I, Political News II, Political News III, Political News IV, Fourth Annual Lavrentiy Beria Award Updates, NASA, Space, and UFO News, National Security News, Milestones And Personal Interest Stories, The Wrap-Up, California Lottery Results / Mega-Millions Draw, Guatemala, Peru, Keiko Fujimori, Pedro Castillo, Boko Haram, Abubakar Shekau, ISIS, Japan, Japan Political News, Prime Minister Yoshihide Suga, Russia, Soviet Union, Nord Stream 2 Pipeline, Germany, Nazi Germany, Ukraine, President Volodymyr Zelensky, Iran, Nigeria, President Muhammadu Buhari, Russia, Communist China, Iran, Venezuela, Syria, Cuba, Confucius Institutes, Pakistan, Ministry of State Security, Chi-Coms- the, Hezbollah, Ali-Akbar Mohtashamipour, Joe Biden, “Cho-Mo Joe” Biden, Vice President Mike Pence, ‘Border Czar’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris, U.S. Secretary of War Philip Barbour, Senate Majority Leader “Cryin’ Chuck” Schumer, Senator Ben Ray Luján, Senator Catherine Cortez Masto, Senator Dianne Feinstein, Senator Joe Manchin, Senator Tom Udall, U.S. House Speaker Nancy “Mumbles” Pelosi, H.R. 1, S. 1, For the People Act, Election Theft, Sandy “The Fly” Cortez, AOC, Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, Rep. Matt Gaetz, Rep. Michael Burgess, Rep. Nancy Mace, Defense Intelligence Agency, DIA- the, Federal Bureau of Investigation, FBI- the, FBI Director Chris Wray, Central Intelligence Agency, NASA, NASA Administrator Bill Nelson, UFOs, USOs, Unidentified Flying Objects, Unidentified Submersible Objects, U.S. Navy, Mike Lindell, My Pillow, Kimberly Klacik, Red Renaissance PAC, Black Genocide, Governor “Crooked Ed” Rendell, “America’s Governor” Ron DeSantis, 2024 Presidential Election, McAllen-Texas Mayor Javier Villalobos, Former NYPD Police Commissioner Bernard Kerik, Nevada Attorney General Adam Laxalt, Mayor Bill “Bag O’ Fries” Di Blasio, New York City Politics, Dr. “Phony Tony” Fauci, California Politics, Slavery Reparations, Nikole “Bozo the Clown” Jones, Calvin Pearson, Robin Di Angelo, “White Fragility”, 1619 Bullshit Project, Greta Thunberg, Alabama Politics, Governor James Patterson, Segregation, Bigotry and Prejudice, COVID-19 Vaccine Passports, COVID-19 Lockdowns and Restrictions, Nevada Politics, Dominion Voting Systems, Facebook, Twitter, Mark Zuckerberg, Jack “The Dick” Dorsey, CNN, Brian “The Schmeckel” Stelter, Jeff Zucker, Fox News Channel, Chris Wallace, Illegal Aliens, Illegal Immigration, Illegal Alien Undeclared War on the U.S., Mexican Drug Cartels, Illegal Alien Invasion, Illegal Alien Tsunami, Illegal Alien Tidal Wave, Illegal Alien Caravans, Joe Biden’s Open Borders Policies, Build the Wall and Deport Them All, Replacement Theory, Illegal Alien overrunning of America, COVID-19, Chi-Vi- the, The ‘VID, Wuhan Virus, Wuhan Virus Crisis, China Virus, China Virus Crisis, Yellow Fever 2019-2021, Communist China Condition, Kung Flu- The, Wuhan Waltz- The, BIG C-19- The, Wuhan Whoopie- The, COVID-19 Mandates, Pelosi Pox- The, Wuhan Meat Market Malady, Hubei Hooey- The, Xi Jinping’s Bat Fu Yuk, Communist Killer Virus 2019-2021 and Onward, Chairman Xi’s Fever, Chairman Xi’s Gift to the World- the Chi-Vi, COVID-19- the Trump Whacker, COVID-19- the Hong Kong Democracy Movement Killer, U.S. Stock Markets, U.S. National Debt, National Security Issues, COVID-19 World Health Meter Statistics, U.S. Stock Markets, U.S. National Debt, National Security Issues, U.S. National Gasoline Prices, Global Petrol Prices, DOW Jones Industrial Average, S & P 500, NASDAQ, Gold, Silver, Platinum, Copper, Palladium, Rhodium, Neodymium, Precious and Rare Metals, Light Sweet Crude Oil, U.S. Monetary Conversions, Monetary Conversions of the Day, Bitcoin, Chinese Yuan, European Union Euros, Mexican Pesos, Guatemalan Quetzal, Guinean Franc, Guyana Dollar, Biogen, aducanumab, Aduhelm®, J.P. Morgan-Chase, Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines, Illinois Gas Prices, Global Petrol Prices, Dominica Petrol Price, Cloward and Piven, Italian Mafia, Charles “Lucky” Luciano, Roman Catholic Church, Pope Vigilius, Pope Clement VII, Pope John Paul II, Professional Sports, National Basketball Association, NBA- The, NBA Finals, 2018 NBA Finals, Cleveland Cavaliers, Golden State Warriors, 2019 NBA Finals, Toronto Raptors, National Hockey League, NHL- The, 1997 NHL Stanley Cup Finals, Detroit Redwings, Philadelphia Flyers, 2018 NHL Stanley Cup Finals, Las Vegas Golden Knights, Washington Capitals, The Beach Boys, Alan Jardine, Bruce Johnston, Brian Wilson, Carl Wilson, Dennis Wilson, Chef Vladimir Gdansk,
[i] We offered the music of the Byrds beginning on Monday, 16-January-2012 and concluded the presentation on Friday, 17-February-2012.
[ii] We hope to share the music of Lynyrd Skynyrd sometime in the next decade. At least by 2029.
[iii] We began promoting the music of not only Traffic but also the Spencer Davis Group, Steve Winwood, Chris Wood, Jim Capaldi, and Dave Mason. The presentation commenced on Monday, 30-November-2015 through Sunday, 20-March-2016. This offering also included Blind Faith. We hope you will seek them out and add them to your collection.
[iv] We expect to present the music of the Jackson Five and Michael Jackson sometime in 2025-2026 so please stay tuned for future developments.
[v] We first began offering the music of Fleetwood Mac on Monday, 03-January-2011 through Thursday, 27-January-2011. Please seek their music out by checking posts on those corresponding dates. The album, “Rumours,” appeared on Tuesday, 18-January-2011 at our original blog. We look forward to picking them back up and doing a Round No. 2 which will include the solo efforts of the band members, too, such as Bob Welch. We thank you.
[vi] Bing seems to be covering numbers up for the Biden administration so here is where we have gone now: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[ix] We obtain our statistics for the coronavirus from: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[x] Commodities – Oil, Silver and Gold Prices – CNN Business– see this site for daily commodity information.
[xi] Palladium PRICE Today | Palladium Spot Price Chart | Live Price of Palladium per Ounce | Markets Insider (businessinsider.com) See this site for daily trading in palladium.
[xii] Commodities Prices – Spot – Futures (tradingeconomics.com) See this site for much of the economic information cobbled together at this blog.
[xv] Please see the following site for information on global gas prices: Gasoline prices around the world, 26-Apr-2021 | GlobalPetrolPrices.com
[xvi] U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time (usdebtclock.org) See this site for the U.S. National Debt Clock.
[xvii] So says Investopedia: How Much U.S. Debt Does China Own? (investopedia.com)
[xviii] Speaking of which, the Washington Post, aka WAPO, reports protesters met “Kooky Kamala” in Guatemala and held signs saying, “TRUMP WON!” and “GO HOME.” Wow. Even people in countries the Dems think are on THEIR side know the truth. My, my, my. God bless you, Guatemala, there is a way in which we do things legally. Let’s do it. Speaking of WAPO, their CEO is lambasting the Biden regime over its WAR on the FREE PRESS. Say it ain’t so!
[xix] This POS tried to whack himself so as not to humiliate himself by having his enemies capture him alive. However, it is much more humiliating to attempt to take one’s life and to fail in the act, especially when that same person is a big cheerleader for others to commit suicide bombings. Loser.
[xx] Rep. Michael Burgess, R-TX 26th congressional district told Newsmax that Dr. ‘Phony Tony’ Fauci must testify before Congress again. The POS of won’t do it, Congressman,
[xxi] There are NO FREE LUNCHES in the Golden State when Democrats run the show.
[xxii] NOTE- FUCK Chris Wallace. C**ksucker.
[xxiv] We began promoting the music of the Grateful Dead- including Jerry Garcia, Bob Weir, Mickey Hart, and Phil Lesh- beginning on Tuesday, 30-August-2011 through Wednesday, 11-January-2012. Then, we did a second series featuring more albums by this fabled San Francisco band beginning on Friday, 09-August-2013 through Monday, 19-August-2013. At some point, we will have to do a third series as the music from this band never ends. Please, seek them out and consider adding them to your collection.
[xxv] Hopefully, when Putin meets Susan Rice, uh, we mean Joe Biden, Putin won’t give slobbering Joe the ‘Engelbert Dollfuss treatment.’