Ramat Hasharon, Israel
Contact Me: mosesscharbugiii305A@gmail.com
TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
FALL SESSION 2021
BLOG POST #4,215 AT THE AICP-END
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 385
DAY TWO-HUNDRED-AND-SEVENTY-SEVEN OF THE BIDEN REGIME
296. TODAY IN HISTORY—SATURDAY, OCTOBER 23, 2021:
Vice President Adlai Stevenson; U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Clarence Thomas; U.S. Attorneys General Herbert Brownell Jr. and William P. Rodgers; U.S. Secretary of State Elihu B. Washburne; U.S. Treasury Secretary George B. Cortelyou; Crazy Horse featuring Billy Talbott, Humble Pie and Spooky Tooth featuring Greg Ridley:
- 1588 Sunday: Admiral Medina Sedona’s Spanish Armada (or what’s left it) returns to its Spanish port.
- 1688 Saturday: The governor of Barbados forbids Jews to engage in retail businesses.
- 1707 Sunday: Created by the Acts of Union between England and Scotland, the first Parliament of Great Britain held its first meeting.
- 1760 Thursday: The first Jewish prayer books undergo publication in the American colonies.
- 1775 Monday: The Continental Congress approves a resolution forbidding blacks to serve in the armed forces.
- 1835 Friday: Future 23rd vice president of the United States March 04, 1893, to March 04, 1897—Democrat, Adlai Stevenson—was born in Christian County, Kentucky, on this date.
- 1864 Sunday: Forces led by Union General Samuel R. Curtis repelled Confederate General Sterling Price’s army in the Civil War Battle of Westport in Missouri.
- 1887 Sunday: In Chicago, Illinois, the 25th U.S. Secretary of State Elihu B. Washburne died. He served under President Ulysses S. Grant from March 05, 1869, to March 16, 1869, and then became minister to France from March 23, 1869, to September 05, 1877. He began political life as a Whig and then became a Republican.
- 1910 Sunday: Blanche S. Scott became the first woman to make a public solo airplane flight, reaching an altitude of 12 feet at a park in Fort Wayne, Indiana. Meanwhile, in the 7th World Series, the Philadelphia Athletics beat the Chicago Cubs 4 games to one.
- 1915 Saturday: Tens of thousands of women marched in New York City, demanding the right to vote. Elsewhere, the people of Kellerton, Iowa, held the first horseshoe championship in the United States.
- 1917 Tuesday: The First Infantry Division—the “Big Red One”—fires the first American shot in the First World War.
- 1920 Saturday: A grand jury in Chicago, Illinois, indicts the following people for their part as intermediaries in the “Chicago Black Sox Scandal”: Abe Attell, Hal Chase, and Bill Burns.
- 1925 Friday: Talk show host Johnny Carson is born in Corning, Iowa, on this date.
- 1929 Wednesday: In the United States, the Dow Jones industrial average plunged, starting the stock market crash that set off the Great Depression.
- 1930 Thursday: In Chattanooga, Tennessee, J.K. Scott won the first miniature golf tournament.
- 1935 Wednesday: Mobster Dutch Schultz, 34, was shot and mortally wounded with three other men in a gangland hit at the Palace Chophouse in Newark, New Jersey, and died the following day.
- 1940 Wednesday: In New York City, N.Y., the 44th U.S. secretary of the Treasury George B. Cortelyou died at age 78. A Republican, he served under President Theodore Roosevelt from March 04, 1907, to March 07, 1909.
- 1941 Thursday: The Walt Disney animated feature “Dumbo” premiered in New York. German units on the Eastern Front draw ever closer to Moscow as supplies begin catching up. German armored units are being decimated by the new Russian tanks, the T-34/76 and the first appearance of the KV-1 heavy tank.
- 1942 Friday: During World War II, British forces launched a major offensive against Axis troops at El Alamein in North Africa resulting in an Allied victory. Meanwhile, on the Eastern Front, elements of the German Sixth Army take control of 90-percent of the Red October tractor Factory and parts of the Barricades factory. Soviet resistance continues fighting on, but casualties are shockingly high as both sides struggle to create a final outcome in the fight for the city. East of the Volga River, the Soviet buildup continues but German surveillance is lax and does not pick it up. Axis allies Rumania, Hungary, and Italy are aware of it and report the information to their higherups- the Germans- who dismiss it believing the Soviet pool of manpower is almost dry.
- 1943 Saturday: Future bassist/vocalist with the Canadian rock band, Crazy Horse[i] 1968-present—Billy Talbott—is born on this date in New York City, N.Y.
- 1944 Monday: During World War II, Soviet troops invade former Axis partner, Hungary. Meanwhile, on the other side of the globe, the Battle of Leyte Gulf began as Allied naval vessels and aircraft engaged the Japanese.
- 1946 Wednesday: The United Nations General Assembly convened in New York for the first time.
- 1947 Thursday: Greg Ridley, bassist, and vocalist with two English groups—Spooky Tooth[ii] and Humble Pie[iii]—was born on this date in Carlisle, Cumberland, England.
- 1956 Tuesday: A student-sparked revolt against Hungary’s communist rule began; as the revolution spread, Soviet troops began entering the country and put down the uprising within a matter of weeks. Elsewhere, NBC broadcast the first videotape recording on this date; the coast featured Jonathan Winter and audiences from coast-to-coast saw it.
- 1957 Wednesday: The 62nd U.S. Attorney General Herbert Brownell Jr. left office on this date and his replacement- the 63rd U.S. Attorney General William P. Rodgers assumed office. Brownell, a Republican, served under President Dwight D. Eisenhower from January 21, 1953, until today. Rodgers served from today until January 20, 1961.
- 1958 Thursday: Russian poet and novelist Boris Pasternak won the Nobel Prize for literature for his book, “Dr. Zhivago.” However, due to negative Soviet reaction to the book, Pasternak had to refuse the honor.
- 1962 Tuesday: Adlai Stevenson speaks before the United Nations about the Cuban Missile Crisis. The Council of the Organization of American States approved the U.S. naval quarantine of communist Cuba. Meanwhile, the U.S. Navy reconnaissance squadron VFP-62 began overflights of Cuba under the codename “Blue Moon.”
- 1971 Saturday: The U.N. General Assembly voted to expel Taiwan and to seat Communist China—that ain’t right.
- 1973 Tuesday: President Richard M. Nixon agreed to turn over White House tape recordings subpoenaed by the Watergate special prosecutor to Judge John J. Sirica.
- 1978 Monday: China and Japan formally ended four decades of hostility when they exchanged treaty ratifications.
- 1980 Thursday: The Soviet Union announced the ‘resignation’ of Premier Alexei N. Kosygin.
- 1983 Sunday: 241 U.S. Service members—most of them Marines—lost their lives in a suicide truck bombing at Beirut International Airport in Lebanon; meanwhile, in a similar attack against French forces, 58 paratroopers were killed.
- 1984 Tuesday: BBC Television reported on the famine in Ethiopia, the story, which shocked viewers, prompted rock star Bob Geldof to organize “Band Aid,” a group of celebrities who recorded the song “Do You Know It’s Christmas?” for charity.
- 1987 Friday: The U.S. Senate rejected 58-42, the Supreme Court nomination of Robert H. Bork.
- 1989 Monday: Hungary proclaims itself no longer to be a member of the Communist world but now a republic as it rids itself of its communist past.
- 1990 Tuesday: Saddam Hussein’s Iraq announces the release of 330 French hostages.
- 1991 Wednesday: Clarence Thomas takes the oath of office as the 106th U.S. Supreme Court associate justice. President George H.W. Bush nominated his fellow Republican to fill the seat of U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Thurgood Marshall.
- 1992 Friday: Japanese Emperor Akihito became the first Japanese emperor to stand on Chinese soil.
- 1993 Saturday: In the 89th World Series, the Toronto Blue Jays defeat the Philadelphia Phillies, 4 games to two. They won by Joe Carter hitting a home run, which made him the second player to win a series through knocking one out of the park.
- 1995 Monday: A jury in Houston, Texas, convicted Yolanda Saldivar of murdering Tejano singer Selena; Saldivar is serving a life sentence. Meanwhile, Russian President Boris Yeltsin and U.S. President Bill Clinton agree to a joint peacekeeping effort in war-torn Bosnia.
- 1998 Friday: Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and Palestinian piece of shit and Chairman Yasser Arafat reach a “breakthrough” in a land-for-peace West Bank accord. Elsewhere, Japan nationalized its first bank since World War II.
- 2001 Tuesday: NASA’s Mars Odyssey spacecraft began orbiting Mars. In 2010, it became the longest-operating spacecraft ever sent to the Red Planet. Meanwhile, the nation’s anthrax scare hit the White House with the discovery of a small concentration of spores at an offsite mail processing center.
- 2006 Monday: As Katie Couric moves up to being a big-time TV news anchor, the New York Post accuses her of not taking other women with her. That’s a BIG LIB for you, everything they claim to support is what they don’t.
- 2007 Tuesday: As seems to be the norm, California continues to be consumed by out-of-control wildfires in Southern California have consumed 585 acres, destroyed more than 1,000 structures, and driven half-a-million to seek refuge wherever they can find it. This mess does not have to occur every year and yet it does because the state will NOT manage its forests properly. It is high time to begin slinging nooses over burnt tree branches and hanging environmentalists if we are ever going to regain control of our state again. Meanwhile, news hits the TV screens of America that the George W. Bush administration’s Pentagon has seen private military contracting firms contracts quadruple to $4 billion per year. Like privatized prisons, leftists hate this sort of activity and want it to stop.
- 2008 Thursday: Recent polls in the battleground states show that the Obama-Biden ticket is building up steam and that the McCain-Palin ticket is going to lose big time. Perhaps if McCain would put up a fight instead of firing everyone who uses Barack Hussein Obama’s full name, he might be doing better. Meanwhile, Iraqis protest a new status of forces agreement that will permit U.S. troops to remain in that f—ked-up country.
- 2009 Friday: President Barack Hussein Obama declared the swine flu outbreak a national emergency, giving his health chief the power to let hospitals move emergency rooms offsite to speed treatment and protect non-infected patients. Finally, bank closings for 2009 surpassed 100, hitting 106 by day’s end. Elsewhere, the NBA and the referees union agreed on a two-year contract, ending a lockout of more than a month.
- 2010 Saturday: A suicide bomber at Herat in Afghanistan attacks the UN compound there causing a major explosion.
- 2011 Sunday: An autopsy of murdered Libyan dictator Moammar Gadhafi reveals that his murderers sodomized him before his death and that a bullet to the head is what killed the scumbag.
- 2012 Tuesday: In the runup to Election Day, both GOP presidential nominee and Democrat President Barack Obama are stumping through battleground states. Obama is in Florida blasting his opponent as lacking a foreign policy for modern times while Romney in Nevada says that ‘attacks on him’ are not an agenda for the American people. Meanwhile, all but forgotten, four fringe party candidates debate one another with Larry King serving as moderator.
- 2013 Wednesday: Now that the world knows that the National Security Agency under the control of President Barack Hussein Obama has been scooping up metadata from around the world including our NATO allies, German Chancellor Angela Merkel lodges a formal protest against the U.S. government for committing heinous acts such as this. Meanwhile, another foreign ally, Pakistani President Nawaz Sharif begs the Obama administration to end ongoing drone strikes that are killing all sorts of innocent people. Things are rough for Barack Hussein. Finally, the U.S. extends the deadline to sign up for Obamacare or face PENALTIES.
- 2014 Thursday: North Korea releases one of three American captives as a show of ‘niceness’ to the world- 56-year-old Jeffrey Fowie, who left a Bible in a sailor’s club (how did you do this?) while he was visiting the lovely country. The North Koreans said this was ‘illegal as hell.’ They still hold Matthew Miller and Kenneth Bae.
- 2015 Friday: Benghazi committee investigating the assault on our embassy in that war-torn nation back in 2012 Republican chairman Trey Gowdy admits that ‘no added information regarding Hillary or Barack Obama’s mishandling of the tragic events that occurred on the anniversary of September 11.’ Meanwhile, the Obama administration asks Congress to back bankruptcy help for the forever-struggling Puerto Rico.
- 2016 Sunday: In Iraq, Turkish troops begin firing artillery onto ISIS positions in the war-ravaged city of Mosul as the Pentagon promises an increase in U.S. airstrikes on the positions held by the murderous human waste. Elsewhere in Syria, a three-day ceasefire brings about no gains in humanitarian efforts to bring succor to the Syrian people. Say it ain’t so.
- 2017 Monday: Violent attacks continue in Afghanistan as out-of-control jihadis like the Taliban and their ISIS cousins launch suicide attacks on Afghan government troops and law enforcement. At least 250 are slain in these monstrous attacks which tells us we should be employing the neutron bomb against jihadist positions and territories. Elsewhere, following the deaths of four U.S. Special Forces soldiers in the African country of Niger- something of which very few seemed to have any knowledge- the U.S. Senate plans to review war authorizations used by presidents since September 11, 2001, to send U.S. troops around the world to combat terrorism. Again, we stress, NO one knew where we have troops around the world, in more than 100 countries. Why are they there? What are they doing? President Trump plans on ending this facet of the military-industrial complex scheme.
- 2018 Tuesday: In the first game of the 2018 World Series, the Boston Red Sox beat the Los Angeles Dodgers by a score of 8-4 at Fenway Park. Elsewhere, Austrian scientists report that for the first time, microplastics have been discovered in the stools of human beings. Elsewhere, the United Nations reports that more than half of Yemen’s population is facing famine due to the Houthi rebels and their Iranian backers war. The Saudis and other Arab coalition partners are trying to drive the Iranian scum out of the poorest Arab country in the world. Meanwhile, as the mid-term elections draw closer, Democratic challenger for governor of Georgia- Stacey Abrams- continues whining about VOTER SUPPRESSION AND INTIMIDATION. Democrats are the ones who suppress votes and intimidate voters, Stacey so shut the hell up.
- 2019 Wednesday: As the Democrats move their impeachment hearings for President Donald J. Trump into the bowels of the House into the SCIF- sensitive compartment information facility, a mob of Republican lawmakers- locked out of the hearings- storm the room driving House Intel chairman Adam “Pencil-Neck” Schiff into a fit of anger. The Democrats are trying to use Star Chamber activities to go after Trump and thankfully, the GOP is going to have none of it. Elsewhere, in Game 2 of the 2019 World Series, the Washington Nationals beat the Houston Astros 12-3 in Houston. Meanwhile, Spain decides to remove the remains of the nation’s savior- Generalissimo Francisco “El Caudillo” Franco- from the National Mausoleum and dump them somewhere else. Many leftists whine that like Hitler and Mussolini, Franco should have no respect but were it not for him, Spain would have ended up like the Soviet Union. God bless you, El Caudillo!
- 2020 Friday: Following last night’s final debate between President Donald J. Trump and former vice president “Pro-China Joe” Biden, most viewers, and critics favor Trump for the victory and not Obama’s No. 2. Piers Morgan, not a big fan of the president, said that President Trump ‘exposed Biden’s flaws.’ Speaking of the Biden-Harris ticket, Sen. Bernie Sanders, DS-VT, is pushing Mr. Biden to make him the next secretary of labor. Elsewhere, U.S. Secretary of State is in Asia, strengthening relationships between our allies there and building up our joint defenses against the Chi-Coms. In addition to that, the U.S. inks a deal with which to strengthen families around the world and to stop the avalanche of abortions across the planet. We cannot abort our future. Finally, the Trump administration slaps new sanctions on Iranian companies involved in trying to sway our elections.
- 2020 Friday A: Pfizer is testing a COVID-19 vaccine on teens and pre-teens, hoping to have something with which, the young people can be inoculated against the Chinese virus so schools and sports can return to normal. However, we also hear that unless we can bring the end of COVID-19 to the planet and soon, our Social Security and Medicare could be depleted by 2030 or sooner due to lost taxes from workers. This is the snowball effect a pandemic such as this can cause the nation. We must reopen and soon and life must return to normal. Elsewhere, the Trump administration announces that Sudan will soon be normalizing relations with Israel putting yet more pressure on the Iranians and the Palestinians to make peace. NO wonder Iran is trying to push American voters to vote for their preferred candidate, “Pro-China Joe” Biden.
- 2020 Friday B: Folks, here are the numbers for the Xi Jinping Bat Flu- Pelosi Pox: Here are the statistics for the planet as a whole: 42,006,178 confirmed cases, +1,354,101, 1,140,759, confirmed deaths, +18,723, and 28,423,572 confirmed recoveries, +25,461,512. Next, here are the stats for the United States, the intended target of the Chinese-engineered Wuhan Virus pandemic: 8,568,527 confirmed cases, up 84,435 from yesterday’s reporting, 227,059 confirmed deaths, UP 912, and 5,376,236 confirmed recoveries, UP 22,421. Next, in the three states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 897,543 confirmed cases, 17,276 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 14,478 confirmed cases, 206 confirmed deaths, and 11,232 confirmed recoveries. Finally, here are the stats for leftist-Marxist-socialist hellhole of Washington: 105,404 confirmed cases, 2,390 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Now that Mo has relocated to Israel, let’s look at the statistics there: 308,840 confirmed cases, 2,329 confirmed deaths, and 290,130 confirmed recoveries. Let’s look at one other state: Idaho- currently, they have 56,924 confirmed cases, 560 confirmed deaths, and 27,221 confirmed recoveries- thank you, Governor Brad Little, for providing us with the full sets of numbers.
- 2020 Friday C: Here are the stats for today’s Stock Market closes: first the DOW Jones Industrial Average, 28,335.57, DOWN 28.09 points (+0.99%). Next, here are the stats for the NASDAQ: 11,548.28, UP 42.28 points (+0.37%). Finally, here are the numbers for the S&P 500: 3,465.39, UP 11.90 points (+0.034%). Price of GOLD: $1,903.40 per troy oz., -1.80 (-0.09%) Here is the price of SILVER: $24.70 per troy oz., +0.025 (+0.10%). Price of PLATINUM: $908.60 per troy oz., +1.90 (+0.21%). Price of PALLADIUM: $2,398.60 per troy oz., +2.70 (+0.11%). Here is the price of COPPER: $3.14 per #, +0.014 (+0.45%). Price of Light Sweet Crude Oil per barrel: $39.78, -0.07 (-0.18%). Today, one-dollar U.S. = 6.68 PRC yuan whereas one U.S. greenback = 0.84 euros. Just for a lark, $1 U.S. = 76.78 Afghan afghani.
- 2020 Friday D: Here are the numbers for the Mega Millions #1601 Draw tonight with a $97 million jackpot: 18, 34, 44, 60, 69, and Mega 22. The highest winners were 29 people who had four numbers for a prize of $573 apiece. Meanwhile, in Game 3 of the 2020 World Series, the Dodgers beat the Tampa Bay Rays by a final score of 6-2, taking a 2-1 Series lead.
- 2020 Friday E: Communist China continues threatening the United States that IF the U.S. sells arms to Taiwan, war could be on the horizon. Meanwhile, Vladimir Putin cannot rule out a Chi-Com-Russia alliance in a war against the United States. Elsewhere, Fox News reports that the Hunter Biden laptop documents don’t show ‘clear ties to “Pro-China Joe” Biden’ but ‘tough questions still remain.’ Viewership for the 2nd (actually the 3rd) Trump-Biden debate dropped to 63 million. Finally, the Department of Justice reports that incarceration rates for blacks and Hispanics have ‘nosedived.’
- 2021 Saturday: COVID-19 STATISTICS FOR THE PLANET AS A WHOLE: 244,109,329 confirmed cases, +377,072, 4,959,193 confirmed deaths, +5,777 and 221,175,866 confirmed recoveries, +319,861. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 46,294,210 confirmed cases, UP 29,614 from yesterday’s reporting, 756,205 confirmed deaths, UP +484,[iv] and 36,033,886 confirmed recoveries, UP 33,565. We genuinely welcome COVID Live Update World Meter for being honest in covering ALL the numbers- God bless them.[v]
- 2021 Saturday A: JOE BIDEN TO DONALD J. TRUMP COVID-19 DEATHS- Note: since Joe Biden became president on January 20, 2021, there have been 442,109 CHI-VI DEATHS IN THE United States- mentally deficient old Joe, by the end of the year, you will have tied the total number seen by the Trump administration in a year of the rampaging coronavirus pandemic. Under President Trump’s watch, there were 404,078 fatalities from the Chi-Com Bat Virus. From this point forward, ALL COVID-19 deaths are atop him. He has surpassed President Donald J. Trump with 38,041 Chi-Com lab-engineered virus deaths.
- 2021 Saturday B: COVID-19 STATISTICS in the four states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Florida, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 4,757,672 confirmed cases, 71,544 confirmed deaths, and 2,530,325 confirmed recoveries. Moving on, here are the numbers for Florida: 3,681,830 confirmed cases, 58,608 confirmed deaths, and 3,089,778 confirmed recoveries (same numbers). Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 83,188 confirmed cases, 885 confirmed deaths, and 82,308 of confirmed recoveries. Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 713,646 confirmed cases, 8,512 confirmed deaths, and 304,318 confirmed recoveries (same numbers). Let us look at one other part of the U.S., South Dakota: they have 152,308 confirmed cases, 2,218 confirmed deaths, and 144,427 confirmed recoveries.[vi]
- 2021 Saturday C: FOREIGN COVID STATS OF THE DAY- Now that Mo has moved to Israel, let us look at the statistics there: 1,322,395 confirmed cases, 8,046 confirmed deaths, and 1,300,954 confirmed recoveries (same numbers). Let us look at one other portion of the world- Romania, 30th country on the list: 1,550,203 cases of the virus, 44,290 confirmed death and 1,313,756 confirmed recoveries.[vii]
- 2021 Saturday D: STOCK MARKET CLOSES/PRECIOUS AND RARE METALS: DOW Jones Industrial Average: 34,677.02, UP 73.94 points (+0.21%). Next, the NASDAQ: 15,090.20 DOWN 125.50 points (-0.82%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 4,544.90, DOWN 4.88 points (-0.11%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $83.98 per barrel, +1.48 (+1.79%). The price of GOLD is $1,937.10 per troy oz., +11.20 (+0.63%) while the price of SILVER is $24.39 per troy ounce, +0.22 (+0.91%). The price of PLATINUM is $1,043.50 per troy oz, -6.20 (-0.59%) while the price of COPPER is $4.50 per pound, -0.06 (-1.24%).[viii] The price of PALLADIUM is $2,021.79 per troy oz., +5.13 (+0.25%). The price of RHODIUM is $14,000.00 per troy oz., 0.00 (0.00%). The price of NEODYMIUM is $825,000.00 per CNY/T, +27,500.00 (+3.45%). The price of ALUMINUM is $2,876.75 per USD/T, -33.75 (-1.16%).[ix] Currently, Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000016. As for Chi-Com money, one-dollar U.S. = 6.38 Chinese yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.86 euros and in Mexican pesos equals 20.16. In Azerbaijani Manat, one greenback equals 1.69 and in Bahamian Dollar, a buck equal 1.00 and in Bahraini Dinar, one dollar equals 1.34 of theirs.[x] Wow.
- 2021 Saturday E: U.S. NATIONAL DEBT AND GASOLINE PRICES IN THE FOUR STATES IN WHICH WE HAVE CHEF-AUTHORS- Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising by the day and NOTE- these prices are sans TAXES- in California, gasoline prices have risen to $4.541 per gallon, $3.313 in Florida, $4.268 in Hawaii, and $3.877 in Washington state.[xi] Let us look at one other West Virginia: $3.264. We are going to do something else that could be fun- gasoline prices around the world going from cheapest to highest. The next country on the list has the 20th LOWEST gasoline price in the world- Oman: $2.350 per U.S. Gallon.[xii] Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $28,912,021,777,371 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but frigging TRILLIONS.[xiii] Cloward and Piven causing problems like they always do which is not good- those two bastards should have met their ends on the chopping block. As for holders of U.S. debt, after Hong Kong, the next largest holder of U.S. debt is India with $216,000,000 of U.S. national debt (it is important to note that these numbers vary every day with one nation after another jockeying for top position.
- 2021 Saturday F: JOE BIDEN’S BORDER CATASTROPHE I- Sad but true, today is Day No. 212 for the ‘Border Czar’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris to be in charge of the U.S.-Mexico border and the ongoing crisis down there and Day No. 119 since she showed up to do her job. Don’t you think it’s time to fire this loser? Only thing about that is that California does not want her to return to the state. She is now the entire nation’s problem (and Congressman James Clyburn, you POS- she rests solely upon YOU. Next, here are the numbers for today as presented by One America News. First, here is the cost to U.S. taxpayers of caring for this human garbage for just this day: $627,384,704. Stunning how much money our government is willing to spend to replace U.S. voters with Third World refuse. Next, here is the cost to taxpayers for the entire year to date: $323,915,153,408. Third, here is the figure for the numbers of illegals who have swarmed into the country for this just this year: 3,319,870. Finally, here is the CONSERVATIVE LOW ESTIMATE for the illegals living in our country as we speak, sucking away at the taxpayers’ teats: 37,319,872. Round them up and deport them. (Sources for One America News Illegal Alien Numbers: Center for Immigration Studies, Department of Homeland Security, Federation for American Immigration Reform, Institute for Defense Analyses, Yale, and MIT).
- 2021 Saturday G: JOE BIDEN’S BORDER CATASTROPHE II- Down in southern Mexico, tens of thousands of illegal aliens are forcing their way through roadblocks set up by Mexican military forces. Folks, start employing lead on these people, it’s the only way we can halt the ongoing disaster caused by that POS feeble Joe “Slobbering” Biden. Next, up to 5,000 U.S. Border Patrol agents are set to lose their jobs in a couple of weeks due to their refusal to get the Chi-Vi vaccines as mandated by the illegitimate ‘president’ in the White House. This will effectively absolve the Border Patrol as a force capable of repelling the invasion. Time to arm up and head south. Someone has to save the country.
- 2021 Saturday H: COVID-19 UPDATES AND ADDITIONAL INFORMATION I- We learned today from watching One America News that the COVID-19 vaccine is effective ONLY for the alpha variant of the Chi-Vi, the original one the Chi-Coms let loose upon the world. Since then, the vaccines have changed and the proof of how ineffective they are is in the push by the Biden regime that everyone get 2, 3, 4, or more in a never-ending line of getting one jab after another of vaccines we know little to nothing about. Dr. Brian Tyson told Pearson Sharp that Pfizer emails acknowledge that fetal tissue cells from aborted fetuses are an integral part in the creation, formulation, testing, and ultimate injection into the body of anyone unwilling to resist the Mark of the Beast. This is crazy, folks, absolutely insane, just as employers being told NOT to report side effects among their jabbed employees to VAERS. Dr. Tyson also acknowledged that more than 46,000 seniors died within two weeks of receiving COVID-19 shots. What is the correlation here? Within two flipping weeks of getting a shot. Think Hank Aaron. Think Colin Powell. Resist now. Also, how is it that Pfizer can claim that ‘their shot is 95-percent effective in 5–11-year-old children? There is NO data to support this crazy claim. Keep your kids away from this crap.
- 2021 Saturday I: POLITICAL NEWS I- GOP lawmakers are calling for the 2022 Winter Olympics in Beijing to be moved somewhere else and for the Chi-Com Olympic team to be booted. Anyone who watches this crap is akin to attendees at the 1936 Berlin Summer Olympics. The world cannot give these totalitarian scumbags the time of day; no, we must resist them with all our might. Remember this: ALL communist governments are illegitimate. That means that the government of Taiwan is the RIGHTFUL RULER of mainland China.
- 2021 Saturday J: CRIME AND PUNISHMENT NEWS-LAW ENFORCEMENT NEWS I- Lyft shared the absolutely shocking figures with the world today: between 2017 and 2019, the ride-share service recorded 4,000 sexual assaults. What the hell is going on? Who would ride in one of their flipping cars? This is insane. What is Congress going to do about this appalling statistic? Most likely, nothing.
- 2021 Saturday K: SPORTS NEWS I- The Atlanta Braves (95-75) are in the World Series, folks. Tonight, in a stunning victory, they beat the visiting Los Angeles Dodgers (112-61) and the reigning World Series champions, no less- by a final score of 4-2. The World Series begins next Tuesday in Houston, Texas.
- 2021 Saturday L: CALIFORNIA LOTTERY RESULTS-SUPER LOTTO AND POWERBALL DRAWS– First, here are the results for Super Lotto Draw #3606 what with a $28 million jackpot on the line for some lucky winner: 05, 20, 31, 33, 45, and Mega 21. Out of 101,387 winning tickets, the highest winners were FOUR people who had FIVE numbers but NO Mega for a prize of $9,335 apiece. The winning tickets were sold at (1) 76 in San Jose, CA 95131 (2) Safeway in Roseville, CA 95678 (3) Lucky Seafood in San Diego, CA 92126 and (4) Super Latino Market in Santa Rosa, CA 95407. Next, here are the results for the Powerball Draw #901 with a jackpot of $86 million up for grabs: 10, 30, 51, 57, 63, and Power 20. Out of 51,204 winning tickets in California, the highest winners were 32 people who had FOUR numbers for a prize of $457 apiece.
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0627 a 36” x 48” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “Ruby’s Place.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her website, found at beverlycarrick.com, or at the blog’s Facebook page. At her website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” Beverly has been painting for more than 60 years and known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her Website NOW and view her work. It is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor! You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there IMMEDIATELY! Thank you, the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day.
Beverly Carrick: The World’s Greatest Artist (1927-2012)
ALBUM OF THE DAY AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM:
On August 15, 1975, Fairport Convention released a UK-only album, “Tour Sampler,” that featured a selection of tunes culled from their recent British and European tours. The band featured the combined group of musicians that made the previous effort, “Rising for the Moon”: (1) Dave Swarbrick (vocals, fiddles, mandolins, guitars, and violas) (2) Trevor Lucas (acoustic guitars and vocals) (3) Jerry Donahue (lead guitar and backing vocals) (4) Dave Pegg (vocals, basses, guitars), (5) Dave Mattacks (drums, percussion, and piano), (6) Sandy Denny (guitars, vocals, pianos), and Bruce Rowland (drums). We hope you will journey to your favorite site for the absolute best in British folk music/folk rock music, give it a good listen, and add it to your never-ending, ever-growing collection of AICPENDBLOG.COM-approved music. You will be glad you did.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 10-23-2021, all rights reserved. Data compiled with unreserved correctness by Moses Scharbug III. Total Word Count: 5,389. Moses Scharbug III.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, FINE ART, Greg Ridley, Humble Pie, Crazy Horse, Billy Talbott, Spooky Tooth, U.S. Secretary of State Elihu B. Washburne, U.S. Treasury Secretary Treasury George B. Cortelyou, President Theodore Roosevelt, President George H.W. Bush, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Clarence Thomas, President Dwight D. Eisenhower, U.S. Attorney General Herbert Brownell Jr., U.S. Attorney General William P. Rodgers, Vice President Adlai Stevenson, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Thurgood Marshall, Battle of Moscow, Battle of El Alamein, Stalingrad, COVID-19, Chi-Vi- the, The ‘VID, Wuhan Virus, Wuhan Virus Crisis, China Virus, China Virus Crisis, Yellow Fever 2019-2021, Communist China Condition, Kung Flu- The, Wuhan Waltz- The, BIG C-19- The, Wuhan Whoopie- The, COVID-19 Mandates, Pelosi Pox- The, Wuhan Meat Market Malady, Hubei Hooey- The, Illegal Aliens, Illegal Alien Invasion, Illegal Alien Tsunami, Illegal Alien Tidal Wave, Illegal Alien Caravans, Joe Biden’s Open Borders Policies, Build the Wall and Deport Them All, Pfizer, U.S. National Gasoline Prices, Global Petrol Prices, U.S. Monetary Conversions, U.S. National Debt, U.S. National Debt Clock, National Security Matters, Monetary Conversions of the Day, Bitcoin, Chinese Yuan, European Union Euros, Mexican Pesos, Azerbaijani Manat, Bahamian Dollar, Bahraini Dinar, California Lottery, California Lottery Results, Powerball, Powerball Draw #901, Super Lotto, Super Lotto Draw #3606, MLB NLCS 2021, Los Angeles Dodgers- The, Atlanta Braves- The, Fairport Convention, Moses Scharbug III,
PLEASE READ OUR MAIN BLOG POST, PUBLISHED AT 12:01 A.M.
Saturday, October 23, 2021:
Friday, October 23, 2020, Today in History Blog Post:
Should Democrats win on Nov. 3, the road ahead will immediately become dark, dreary, and dangerous as the populace will become dependent solely upon government for any and all largesse
Friday, October 23, 2020, Today in History:
[i] We hope to promote the music of Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young, as well as of each member’s solo careers along with Crazy Horse within the next 5-7 years. Please remain vigilant for when we do.
[ii] We promoted the music of Spooky Tooth, Mott the Hoople, and Widowmaker- among other interconnected bands beginning on Friday, 25-April-2014 through Tuesday, 01-July-2014. We hope you will check out this collection of great rock music. Even the worst albums among them beats the crap out of any bull crap music one hears today.
[iii] We promoted the music of this venerable British rock star- Peter Frampton- as part of a series of interconnected bands beginning on Tuesday, 22-April-2014 through Tuesday, 01-July-2014. This included the Small Faces, Faces, Rod Stewart, Ronnie Wood, Jeff Beck, Steve Marriott, Humble Pie, and other interconnected parts. We hope you will seek them out and consider adding them to your collection.
[iv] Bing seems to be covering numbers up for the Biden administration so here is where we have gone now: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[vii] We obtain our statistics for the coronavirus from: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[viii] Commodities – Oil, Silver and Gold Prices – CNN Business– see this site for daily commodity information.
[ix] Commodities Prices – Spot – Futures (tradingeconomics.com) See this site for much of the economic information cobbled together at this blog.
[xii] Please see the following site for information on global gas prices: Gasoline prices around the world, 26-Apr-2021 | GlobalPetrolPrices.com
[xiii] U.S. National Debt Clock: Real Time (usdebtclock.org) See this site for the U.S. National Debt Clock.
WE THANK EVERYONE FOR JOINING US AT WORDPRESS.COM AND FOR AIDING US IN CONTINUING TO DO THE WORK WE TOOK UPON OURSELVES MORE THAN A DECADE AGO
FOLKS, JOE HAS GOT TO GO- NOW!