Ramat Hasharon, Israel
Contact Me: mosesscharbugiii305A@gmail.com
TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
FALL SESSION 2021
BLOG POST #4,212 AT THE AICP-END
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 388
DAY TWO-HUNDRED-AND-SEVENTY-FOUR OF THE BIDEN REGIME
293. TODAY IN HISTORY—WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 20, 2021:
President Herbert Hoover; U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justices James Iredell and Sherman Minton; U.S. Attorney General Elliott Richardson; Acting U.S. Attorney General Robert Bork; U.S. Secretary of State (and War) Henry L. Stimson; U.S. Senators Kamala Harris, Brian Schatz, and Sheldon Whitehouse; Father of modern American socialism Eugene V. Debs; Canned Heat featuring Henry Vestine, Foreigner featuring Al Greenwood, Lynyrd Skynyrd featuring Ronnie Van Zant, Steve, and Cassie Gaines, Ten Years After featuring Ric Lee, Three Dog Night featuring Cory Wells, and Tom Petty of Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers:
- 1097 Wednesday: The first Crusaders arrive in Antioch, Syria.
- 1603 Monday: After the deaths of 23,000 people, an uprising by the Chinese living in the Philippines fails.
- 1714 Saturday: The coronation of Britain’s King George I took place at Westminster Abbey.
- 1740 Thursday: Maria Theresa became ruler of Austria, Hungary, and Bohemia upon the death of her father, Holy Roman Emperor, Charles VI.
- 1799 Sunday: The 6th U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice James Iredell, died in Edenton, N.C. President George Washington nominated him to sit on the new nation’s Supreme Court. Iredell served from 05-12-1790 to 10-20-1799.
- 1803 Thursday: The U.S. Senate ratified the Louisiana Purchase, which tripled the size of the new nation.
- 1818 Tuesday: The United States and Great Britain agree to joint control of the Oregon Territory. Meanwhile, the 49th Parallel becomes the border between Canada and the United States.
- 1820 Friday: Spain sells part of Florida to the United States for $5 million.
- 1827 Saturday: During the Greek War for Independence, the Greeks met the Ottoman Turks at the Battle of Navarino.
- 1890 Monday: In Georgetown, Indiana, future 87th U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Sherman Minton is born. President Harry S. Truman nominated his fellow Democrat to fill the seat of Democratic Associate Justice Wiley Blount Rutledge. Minton served from October 05, 1949, to October 15, 1956.
- 1892 Thursday: The city of Chicago dedicated the World’s Columbian Exposition.
- 1903 Tuesday: A joint commission ruled largely in favor of the United States in a boundary dispute between the District of Alaska and Canada.
- 1910 Thursday: For the first time in World Series history, players used a baseball with a cork center.
- 1926 Wednesday: The godfather of American socialism, Eugene V. Debs, died in Elmhurst, Illinois. He was a founding member of Industrial Workers of the World and a five-time presidential nominee of the Socialist Party of the USA. Modern-day POS ‘Democratic-Socialist’ Bernie Sanders owes him a big debt of gratitude for paving the way.
- 1935 Sunday: Mao Zedong and his Communist army end their ‘Long March’ at Yunnan in Shaanxi, China.
- 1936 Tuesday: Helen Keller’s teacher, Anne Sullivan Macy, died in Forest Hills, NY, at age 70.
- 1941 Monday: Muscovites continue building defenses around their city, concerned that they will soon be under attack what with the Luftwaffe conducting raids near and around the city. However, many German units have outrun their supply lines due to the roads leading to Moscow becoming muddy morasses as the weather begins to change. As if this were not problematic enough, the Germans were encountering a lethal new Russian tank, the T-34/76 that could trash German armor with ease.
- 1942 Tuesday: As the main battle continues in Stalingrad, German and Romanian units fighting in the Caucasus Mountains, find themselves facing stiffer resistance as they seek to plow through the lofty mountain range and reach Baku where much of the oil they seek is. Bit by bit, they begin pulling back so as not to be overextended with the early onset of winter and cut off from their lines of communication.
- 1944 Friday: During World War II, General Douglas MacArthur stepped ashore on Leyte in the Philippines 2.5-years after vowing, “I shall return!” Meanwhile, on the Eastern Front, combined Russian/ Yugoslavian troops liberate the Serbian capital of Belgrade.
- 1945 Saturday: Ric Lee, future drummer of the great British blues band, Ten Years After[i], was born on this date in Mansfield, England. Mr. Lee still performs with the band to this day!
- 1947 Monday: The House Un-American Activities Committee opened hearings into alleged Communist influence and infiltration into the U.S. motion picture industry.
- 1950 Friday: Future guitarist/vocalist Tom Petty of Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers[ii] is born on this date in Gainesville, Florida. Meanwhile, in West Hills, NY, the 46th U.S. Secretary of State Henry L. Stimson, Republican, died. He served under President Herbert Hoover from March 28, 1929, to March 04, 1933. Stimson also served the nation as its 45th U.S. Secretary of War. In this role, he served under President William Howard Taft from May 22, 1911, to March 04, 1913. He then served once again in this role as the 54th U.S. Secretary of War. The second time around, he served under President Franklin Delano Roosevelt from July 10, 1940, to September 21, 1945.
- 1951 Saturday: Alan “Al” Greenwood—future keyboardist with the British-American band, Foreigner[iii]—is born in New York City, NY, on this date.
- 1952 Monday: The Mau Mau uprising against white settlers commenced in Kenya on this date. It is interesting to note that President Barack Obama’s father was among the top leaders of the group and would eventually go to prison for his part in the violence.
- 1955 Thursday: Future Democratic Senator Sheldon Whitehouse was born in New York City on this date. He would enter the Senate on January 01, 2007, representing Rhode Island.
- 1957 Sunday: Walter Cronkite commenced hosting “The 20th Century.” The show aired until January 4, 1970.
- 1963 Sunday: Jim Brown sets the single all-time rushing record for a single season in the NFL at 8,390 yards.
- 1964 Tuesday: The 31st president of the United States, Herbert Hoover, died in New York at age 90. Meanwhile, in Oakland, California, future U.S. senator and vice-presidential nominee Kamala Harris, is born. She would enter the U.S. Senate on January 03, 2017, in part because of her relationship with big California Democratic politician Willie Brown.
- 1967 Friday: A jury in Meridian, Mississippi convicted SEVEN men of violating the civil rights of three slain civil rights workers- James Chaney, Andrew Goodman, and Michael Schwerner; the seven received prison sentences that ranged from three to 10 years.
- 1968 Sunday: Former First Lady Jacqueline Kennedy married Greek shipping magnate Aristotle Onassis.
- 1972 Friday: President Richard M. Nixon signed into law the General Revenue Sharing Act, which allocated $30 billion to state and local governments. Elsewhere, future U.S. Senator Brian Schatz is born in Ann Arbor, Michigan, on this date. A future Democrat, he would enter the U.S. Senate on December 26, 2012, representing Hawaii. Prior to becoming a U.S. senator, Schatz would serve as the 11th lieutenant-governor of the Aloha State from December 06, 2010, until December 26, 2012.
- 1973 Saturday: In the so-called “Saturday Night Massacre,” President Richard M. Nixon dismissed special Watergate prosecutor, Archibald Cox, the 69th U.S. Attorney General Elliott L. Richardson, and Deputy Attorney General William Ruckelshaus resigned. Robert Bork took over as Acting U.S. AG serving from today until January 04, 1974.
- 1976 Wednesday: Seventy-eight people died when the Norwegian tanker Frosta rammed the commuter ferry George Prince on the Mississippi River near New Orleans.
- 1977 Thursday: Three members of the rock group Lynyrd Skynyrd[iv]–Ronnie Van Zant and Steve and Cassie Gaines–lost their lives in the crash of a chartered plane near McComb, Mississippi
- 1979 Saturday: The John F. Kennedy Presidential Library and Museum underwent dedication in Boston, Massachusetts.
- 1981 Tuesday: A bungled armored truck robbery carried out by members of radical groups in Nanuet, New York, left a guard and two police officers dead.
- 1984 Saturday: The State Department reduced the number of Americans assigned to the U.S. embassy in Beirut, Lebanon.
- 1987 Tuesday: Ten people died when an Air Force jet crashed into a Ramada Inn hotel near the Indianapolis International Airport after the pilot, who was trying to make an emergency landing, ejected safely.
- 1988 Thursday: The Los Angeles Dodgers win the 85th World Series by beating the Oakland Athletics 4 games to one; with the Lakers victory earlier in the year, this is the first time L.A. had champions in two sports in the same year.
- 1990 Saturday: A jury in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, of violating obscenity laws with an adults-only concert in nearby Hollywood, the previous June, acquitted three members of the rap group 2 Live Crew.
- 1993 Wednesday: Attorney General Janet Reno warned the TV industry to limit the violence in their programs.
- 1994 Thursday: The White House launched its website—WhiteHouse.gov—on this date.
- 1997 Monday: In Paris, France, Henry Vestine, famed guitarist for Canned Heat[v], died from a heart attack related to respiratory failure; he was 52.
- 1999 Wednesday: The government laid out new rules to protect children’s privacy on the Internet and to shield them from commercial email. Meanwhile, Elizabeth Dole abandoned her Republican bid to be America’s first female president.
- 2001 Saturday: Officials announced that anthrax had been discovered in a House postal facility on Capitol Hill.
- 2002 Sunday: With a U.S. invasion looming, Iraqi President Saddam Hussein issued an amnesty decree releasing everyone from pickpockets to political prisoners from prison.
- 2004 Wednesday: A U.S. Army staff sergeant Ivan “Chip” Frederick pleaded guilty to abusing Iraqi detainees at Abu Ghraib prison. He received a sentence of eight years in prison but won parole in 2007.
- 2008 Monday: A rising wave of optimism lifted Wall Street, propelling the Dow Jones Industrials up more than 400 points on more signs of a reviving credit market and hints from Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke that the government would take more steps to help the economy.
- 2009 Tuesday: European astronomers discover 32 exoplanets. Meanwhile, CBS News reports that cases of H1N1 swine flu may be overreported. Go figure… ah, well, communist China set this pandemic in motion as they seemingly always do.
- 2010 Wednesday: A federal appeals court reinstates the “Don’t ask, don’t tell” policy barring gays and lesbians from serving openly in the U.S. military. Meanwhile, the United States confirms a $60 billion arms deal that will strengthen them in the Middle East.
- 2011 Thursday: Two months after the regime of Moammar Gaddafi, 69, Libya’s dictator for 42 years lost his life as revolutionary fighters overwhelmed his hometown of Sirte and captured the last major bastion of his government.
- 2012 Saturday: Noam Chomsky, a Jewish-American philosopher, linguist, and human rights activist, visits Gaza for the first time, attending a seminar with Gaza thinkers and intellectuals.
- 2015 Tuesday: Vocalist Cory Wells of Three Dog Night[vi] (1967-76 / 1981-2015) died from multiple myeloma on this date. Elsewhere, Vice President “Pro-China Joe” Biden reaffirms he will not seek the 2016 Democratic Party’s presidential nomination. This allows Hillary Rodham Clinton to basically run opposed.
- 2016 Thursday: Donald Trump accuses his opponent, Hillary Rodham Clinton of being behind all the charges of sexual misconduct and abuse launched against him in the past few weeks. Of course, she denies it. Meanwhile, GOP vice-presidential candidate Governor Mike Pence says that ‘if the vote is fair, he is competent the ticket will win on Election Day.” Elsewhere, former President Jimmy Carter, Democrat, says claims of a ‘rigged election is baseless.’
- 2017 Friday: In a report published in the medical journal “The Lancet,” an article says that ‘pollution is linked to one-in-six deaths worldwide or nine million in 2015. At least it’s not climate change…
- 2018 Saturday: Saudi Arabia announced that journalist Jamal Khashoggi had been killed in Saudi Arabia’s consulate in Istanbul. Immediate international skepticism over the Saudi account ensued when people questioned whether the writer had died in a ‘fistfight’ or was murdered by Saudi intelligence agents. Meanwhile, President Donald J. Trump threatens to pull out of an arms agreement with Russia because ‘the Russians have violated the terms of the agreement.’ And they say Trump is a “Russian stooge.” We will learn the truth in 2020.
- 2019 Sunday: The troops President Donald J. Trump ordered out of Syria are not coming home but are being redirected to Iraq. Meanwhile, anti-government protests around the world- from Latin America to the Middle East to Asia are increasing in size and ferocity. Elsewhere, President Trump says that the G7 meeting will NOT take place at his National Doral golf course in Florida. Of course, Democrats are wailing about the president ‘enriching himself unfairly.’ The man is not even taking a salary. Finally, Hillary Rodham Clinton accuses Dr. Jill Stein and Democratic Congresswoman Tulsi Gabbard of Hawaii being ‘linked to the Russians.’ WTF is wrong with this woman?
- 2020 Tuesday: Shock continues through the Democratic community today following 50 Cent’s endorsement of President Donald J. Trump. Due to the promised draconian increase in taxes should Biden-Harris win, the rapper urged his millions of followers to vote for the president. Meanwhile, President Donald J. Trump announces that the GOP will go along with any Chi-Vi relief bill the administration and House Speaker Nancy “Mumbles” Pelosi. TODAY is the day for any relief prior to AFTER the election to occur. Meanwhile, the U.S. Department of Justice has launched a landmark antitrust suit against Google. GO FOR IT- these sons of bitches censor right-of-center viewpoints, put blogs behind interstitials, we are happy that our complaints against Google are part of WHY this suit exists. Deport Sundar Pichai and his entire family. Senator Ted Cruz, R-TX, says the biggest threat to democracy is the censorship practiced by Silicone Valley. Break them up.
- 2020 Tuesday A: Speaking of the U.S. Department of Justice, President Trump orders Attorney-General Bill Barr to snap to it and get to investigating the Hunter Biden laptop, how long the FBI had it in its possession, and why it didn’t come out prior to the impeachment or during the farce. Democrats continue screeching ‘IT’S ALL PART OF A RUSSIAN DISINFORMATION CAMPAIGN ON BEHALF OF PRESIDENT TRUMP!’ Oh, please. Meanwhile, President Trump said of Dr. Anthony Fauci that while a ‘great guy,’ he’s not a ‘team player.’ Fauci responds and says, ‘it’s strictly business.’ As for the upcoming presidential election, polls now show “Pro-China Joe” Biden with a mere 48.1-percent national lead to President Trump’s 45.8-percent.
- 2020 Tuesday B: The United States, the United Arab Emirates, and Israel have joined to form a joint $3 billion Jerusalem fund. God bless ‘em. Elsewhere, U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo pushes the Brazilians to get onboard with the U.S. in the fight to lessen the number of Chi-Com imports the country receives. We must punish the Chi-Coms for their crimes. Speaking of the communist Chinese, India invites Australia to join in the Quad Naval Exercises next month with the United States and Japan. Of course, the Beijing bullies are outraged. Again, this is why GOD created the neutron bomb, for use against the Chi-Coms.
- 2020 Tuesday C: Here are today’s Chi-Com Horseshoe Bat Flu Statistics for the globe: 40,612,044 confirmed cases, UP by 339,955 cases, 1,121,365 confirmed deaths, UP by 5,198 deaths, and 27,764,652 confirmed recoveries, UP by 205,980 recoveries. Here are the numbers for the United States: 8,357,430 confirmed cases, UP by 71,820 new cases, 224,260 confirmed deaths, UP by 909 new deaths, and 5,277,348 confirmed recoveries, UP by 37,512 new recoveries.
- 2020 Tuesday D: Next, in the three states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-The Elemental News of the Day employs chef-authors, California, Hawaii, and Washington, here are the stats, Golden State first: 884,317 confirmed cases, 17,004 confirmed deaths, but as is the norm, NO mention of confirmed recoveries. Next, here are the stats for the Aloha State: 14,218 confirmed cases, 187 confirmed deaths, and 11,078 confirmed recoveries. Finally, in the Ever-Red, uh, we mean, the Evergreen State, here are the stats: 103,347 confirmed cases, 2,357 confirmed deaths, but like California, the incline-headed governor, Jay Inslee, won’t share the number of confirmed recoveries. Shame on these flipping Democrats. Let’s take a look at one more state, Virginia: 167,754 confirmed number of cases, 3,485 confirmed number of deaths, but no mention of confirmed number of recoveries- that’s that ‘cracker Governor’ Ralph Northam for you. Let us look at Israel’s numbers now that Mo and his wife are relocating there. Here they are: 306,162 confirmed cases, 2,278 confirmed deaths, and 282,505 confirmed recoveries. Watch out for relatives of Rashida Tlaib committing acts of terrorism where you live, Mo.
- 2020 Tuesday E: Here are today’s Stock Market closes: DOW Jones Industrial Average: 28,308.79, UP 113.37 points (+0.40%). Next, the NASDAQ: 11,516.49, UP 37.61 points (+0.33%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 3,443.12, UP 16.20 points (+0.47%). The price of GOLD is $1,911.90 per troy oz., -3.50 (-0.18%) while the price of SILVER is $24.82 per troy ounce, -0.16 (-0.64%). The price of PLATINUM is $878.50 per troy oz, +1.20 (+0.40%) while the price of COPPER is $3.14 per pound, -0.006 (-0.19%). The price of PALLADIUM is $2,417.70 per troy oz., +60.20 (+2.55%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $41.30 per barrel, -0.40 (-0.96%). Today, COCOA is $2,420.00 per metric ton, +0.38 (+1.60). As for currency, one U.S. dollar = 6.68 communist Chinese yuan. By contrast, one U.S. dollar = 0.85 euros. Communist China manipulates its currency, a known fact which is why the world must disengage with them and bring our supply chain home- ASAP.
- 2020 Tuesday F: President Donald J. Trump’s personal attorney- the former mayor of New York City when it was the greatest metropolis on the planet- Rudy Giuliani informs Greg Kelly of Newsmax that he and the former NYC Police Commissioner Bernard Keric handed over a copy of Hunter Biden’s laptop to law enforcement officials in Delaware for investigation. The laptop contains numerous images of the former vice president’s son engaged in sexual acts with minors identified to be 14 years old or younger and that as an officer of the court, HAD he not turned in the laptop to law enforcement authorities, he would be guilty of a felony.
- 2020 Tuesday G: In Game One of the 2020 World Series, the Los Angeles Dodgers beat the Tampa Bay Rays by a final score of 8-3. Meanwhile, here are the Mega Millions Draw #1600 numbers: 46, 54, 57, 58, 66, and Mega 10. The main jackpot is $86 million, and the highest winners were 31 people who had four numbers for a prize of $528 apiece.
- 2020 Tuesday H: Elsewhere, France closes down a mosque outside Paris for six months where a Chechen thug- who sawed off the head of a teacher this past Friday prayed with his family. French police rounded up 16 other Islamists including members of the punk’s family. The imam at the mosque posted a diatribe railing against the French teacher and that was it for the French law enforcement authorities. Round them up and deport them.
- 2021 Wednesday: COVID-19 STATISTICS FOR THE PLANET AS A WHOLE: 242,786,366 confirmed cases, +454,555, 4,928,899 confirmed deaths, +8,511 and 220,063,607 confirmed recoveries, +388,267. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 46,082,076 confirmed cases, UP 85,569 from yesterday’s reporting, 751,692 confirmed deaths, UP +3,040,[vii] and 35,799,239 confirmed recoveries, UP 88,908. We genuinely welcome COVID Live Update World Meter for being honest in covering ALL the numbers- God bless them.[viii]
- 2021 Wednesday A: JOE BIDEN TO DONALD J. TRUMP COVID-19 DEATHS- Note: since Joe Biden became president on January 20, 2021, there have been 437,596 CHI-VI DEATHS IN THE United States- mentally deficient old Joe, by the end of the year, you will have tied the total number seen by the Trump administration in a year of the rampaging coronavirus pandemic. Under President Trump’s watch, there were 404,078 fatalities from the Chi-Com Bat Virus. From this point forward, ALL COVID-19 deaths are atop him. He has surpassed President Donald J. Trump with 33,528 Chi-Com lab-engineered virus deaths.
- 2021 Wednesday B: COVID-19 STATISTICS in the four states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Florida, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 4,742,662 confirmed cases, 71,232 confirmed deaths, and 2,522,888 confirmed recoveries. Moving on, here are the numbers for Florida: 3,677,463 confirmed cases, 58,143 confirmed deaths, and 3,054,308 confirmed recoveries- GOOD JOB, GOVERNOR DESANTIS! Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 82,730 confirmed cases, 876 confirmed deaths, and 81,854 of confirmed recoveries. Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 708,171 confirmed cases, 8,434 confirmed deaths, and 303,253 confirmed recoveries. Let us look at one other part of the U.S., West Virginia: they have 262,902 confirmed cases, 4,219 confirmed deaths, and 250,214 confirmed recoveries.[ix]
- 2021 Wednesday C: FOREIGN COVID STATS OF THE DAY- Now that Mo has moved to Israel, let us look at the statistics there: 1,319,902 confirmed cases, 8,029 confirmed deaths, and 1,295,850 confirmed recoveries (same numbers). Let us look at one other portion of the world- Canada, 26th country on the list: 1,690,258 cases of the virus, 28,644 confirmed death and 1,295,850 confirmed recoveries.[x]
- 2021 Wednesday D: STOCK MARKET CLOSES/PRECIOUS AND RARE METALS: DOW Jones Industrial Average: 34,609.34, UP 152.03 points (+0.43%). Next, the NASDAQ: 15,121.68 DOWN 7.41 points (-0.049%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 4,536.19, UP 16.56 points (+0.37%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $83.60 per barrel, +0.09 (+0.11%). The price of GOLD is $1,787.20 per troy oz., +2.10 (+0.12%) while the price of SILVER is $24.50 per troy ounce, +0.05 (+0.16%). The price of PLATINUM is $1,063.30 per troy oz, +11.00 (+1.05%) while the price of COPPER is $4.74 per pound, +0.01 (+0.16%).[xi] The price of PALLADIUM is $2,089.33 per troy oz., +17.36 (+0.84%). The price of RHODIUM is $14,000.00 per troy oz., -100.00 (-0.71%). The price of NEODYMIUM is $797,500.00 per CNY/T, 0.00 (+0.00%). The price of ALUMINUM is $3,110.75 per USD/T, +14.25 (+0.46%).[xii] Currently, Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000015. As for Chi-Com money, one-dollar U.S. = 6.39 Chinese yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.86 euros and in Mexican pesos equals 20.20. In Zambian Kwacha, one greenback equals 17.03 and in Zimbabwean Dollar, a buck equal 361.90 and in Afghan Afghani, one dollar equals 89.86 of theirs.[xiii] Wow.
- 2021 Wednesday E: U.S. NATIONAL DEBT AND GASOLINE PRICES IN THE FOUR STATES IN WHICH WE HAVE CHEF-AUTHORS- Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising by the day and NOTE- these prices are sans TAXES- in California, gasoline prices have risen to $4.524 per gallon, $3.292 in Florida, $4.225 in Hawaii, and $3.872 in Washington state.[xiv] Let us look at one other Virginia: $3.216. We are going to do something else that could be fun- gasoline prices around the world going from cheapest to highest. The next country on the list has the seventeenth LOWEST gasoline price in the world- Egypt: $2.225 per U.S. Gallon.[xv] Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $28,900,258,349,118 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but frigging TRILLIONS.[xvi] Cloward and Piven causing problems like they always do which is not good- those two bastards should have met their ends on the chopping block. As for holders of U.S. debt, after Taiwan, the next largest holder of U.S. debt is Grand Cayman Island with $225,000,000 of U.S. national debt (it is important to note that these numbers vary every day with one nation after another jockeying for top position.
- 2021 Wednesday F: JOE BIDEN’S BORDER CATASTROPHE I- Today is Day No. 209 for the world-famous ‘Border Czar’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris and Day No. 116 since she showed up to do the job. We also learned today from Trump officials that President Trump wanted to garrison the border with Mexico with 260,000 troops. That would be amazing if we could still do that. However, Texas is doing it with their troops who are now trained to apprehend, arrest, and hand over to Public Safety officials for further adjudication. We say start shooting them. A little bit of lead goes a long way.
- 2021 Wednesday G: COVID-19 LOCKDOWNS-RESTRICTIONS-AND AUTHORITARIANISM NEWS- As resistance and growing outrage continues to rise over the mandates imposed by Joe Biden regarding Chi-Vi vaccines, In-N-Out Burger says the beloved chain is not going to serve as the government’s agent in San Francisco. It will not check vaccination status and it will not segregate its customers. Meanwhile, the Biden regime is now preparing to demand that children ages 5-11 submit to the frigging vaccines. This is crazy. Saul Berenson told Tucker Carlson tonight that only Tucker is reporting the RISE in deaths- mostly related to heart anomalies- following the jab. Apparently, these numbers are on the rise around the globe. And they still want us to take the frigging shot? My Christian friends call it ‘mark of the beast’ and I am inclined to agree- Mo. Finally, now that people are rising up against taking the Chi-Vi vaccines, the new scare tactic is on: the Delta subvariant is on the rise and everyone should be terrified although the Chi-Vi vaccines are now reportedly good for that strain of the virus, too.
- 2021 Wednesday H: VACCINE MANUFACTURERS’ STOCK PRICES (FOLLOW THE MONEY) NEWS-(1) Pfizer $42.80 (2) AstraZeneca $60.63 (3) Merck & Company: $81.07 (4) Johnson & Johnson $163.78 (5) BioNTech $269.42 (6) Moderna $333.01.
- 2021 Wednesday I: MILITARY SUPPLIERS’ STOCK PRICES (FOLLOW THE MONEY 2) NEWS- (1) Raytheon: $91.68 (2) General Dynamics: $208.44 (3) Boeing: $216.17 (4) Lockheed Martin: $371.13 (5) Northrop-Grumman: $400.88.
- 2021 Wednesday J: PPE MANUFACTURERS’ STOCK PRICES (FOLLOW THE MONEY 3) NEWS- (1) Ansell Ltd.: $31.98 (2) DuPont: $73.32 (3) Honeywell: $223.64 (4) 3M: $182.42 (5) Teijen: $1,573.00.
- 2021 Wednesday K: ARTIFICIAL (FAKE) MEAT MANUFACTURERS’ STOCK PRICES (FOLLOW THE MONEY 4) NEWS- (1) Beyond Meat: $107.10 (2) Kellogg’s/Morning Star Farms: $62.01 (3) Maple Leaf Foods/Tofurkey: $27.67.
- 2021 Wednesday L: BIG BOX STORE STOCK PRICES (FOLLOW THE MONEY 5) NEWS- (1) Wal-Mart $146.00 (2) Lowe’s: $225.01 (3) Home Depot: $358.23 (4) Costco Wholesale Corp: $469.77 (5) Amazon $3,415.06.
- 2021 Wednesday M: JOE BIDEN’S DAILY DISASTER- Joe Biden continues crashing and burning (as does everyone else around him). We call it ‘Karma,’ you said that YOU had the greatest election-stealing apparatus the world had ever seen back in 2020 and you did it on video. You are reaping your just reward. Quinnipiac says that Joe Biden’s approval rating now stands at 37-percent which means- at least to us- that the polls are probably closer to 27-percent. Even more disturbing for senile Joe is the fact that 62-percent of the American people blame him for the crumbling economy (no matter how much they brag it up) and for the rising inflation. Joe, admit what you and your handlers did in November of last year and maybe- just maybe- the Lord will forgive you. Otherwise, burn in hell. In other bad news for Joe Biden, there are reports- although denied by the principal- that unless the spending bills come down a notch- Senator Joe Manchin, D-W. VA, could become an independent. He denies this of course.
- 2021 Wednesday N: JOE BIDEN REGIME NEWS I- The Biden regime is considering deploying the National Guard to alleviate the shortage of truckers on the West Coast (although they won’t deploy them to the U.S.-Mexico border). Next, the regime says Joe Biden is concerned about his friends the Chi-Coms development of hypersonic missiles. Put that chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Gen. Mark A. (Asshole) Milley on it right away; oh, wait, he’s pals with the Chi-Coms, too. (Note- what the hell is happening to our country that we have losers such as these in charge of it?)
- 2021 Wednesday O: NANCY PELOSI’S JANUARY 06-2021 FALSE FLAG OPERATION- Now that the sham committee on Nancy Pelosi’s FALSE FLAG OPERATION has placed Steve Bannon on criminal contempt, what the bogus show trial of a committee does to him will show just how far the power of the nonagenarian speaker and her underlings possesses. Mr. Bannon, plead the FIFTH- F**k them.
- 2021 Wednesday P: BIG TECH NEWS- Facebook says it’s going to change its name. Like they say, you can take a dog turd, cover it in chocolate, roll it around in sprinkles, even lavish it with whipped cream, chopped maraschino cherries, chopped walnuts, and whatever else one desires, and it still is a dog turd, plain and simple. Here’s a suggestion for that POS Little Marky Zuckerberg- just call it “BIG BROTHER.” After all, you are Orwellian, my friend, extremely Orwellian. Next, PayPal offers to buy Pinterest for $45 billion. (Note-who the hell would spend that kind of money for a posting board? That is insane).
- 2021 Wednesday Q: SPORTS NEWS I- In Game 5 of the ALCS, the Houston Astros (99-70) whooped the Boston Red Sox (98-73)- in Boston- by a final score of 9-1. In Game 4 of the NLCS, the Atlanta Braves (94-74) delivered the Los Angeles Dodgers (111-60) a near fatal stroke by pounding them 9-2 to take a 3-1 lead.
- 2021 Wednesday R: CALIFORNIA LOTTERY RESULTS-SUPER LOTTO AND POWERBALL DRAWS– First, here are the results for Super Lotto Draw #3605 what with a $27 million jackpot on the line for some lucky winner: 02, 12, 30, 38, 46, and Mega 19. The highest winners were two people who had FIVE numbers but NO Mega for a prize of $17,986 apiece. Out of 100,668 winning tickets, the highest winners were two people who had FIVE numbers but NO Mega for a prize of $17,986 apiece. The first winning ticket was sold at a 7-Eleven in Santa Rosa, CA, 95405 while the second ticket was sold at Vons in Oxnard, CA, 93035. Next, here are the results for the Powerball Draw #900 with a jackpot of $73 million up for grabs: 07, 29, 36, 41, 43, and Power 05. Out of 38,573 winning tickets in California, the highest winner was one person who had FOUR numbers plus the Powerball for a prize of $19,607.
- 2021 Wednesday S: We encourage everyone to stick around to find out with us what the Chi-Com puppet-masters and their stooges in the Democratic Party are up to stick around today so and find out with us; we will keep the world apprised of their nefarious wrongdoings…
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0624 a 20” x 24” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “Sea Cove.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her website, found at beverlycarrick.com, or at the blog’s Facebook page. At her website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” Beverly has been painting for more than 60 years and known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her Website NOW and view her work. It is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor! You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there IMMEDIATELY! Thank you, the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day.
Beverly Carrick: The World’s Greatest Artist (1927-2012)
ALBUM OF THE DAY AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM:
The next album Fairport Convention released was the group’s first live album, “Fairport Live Convention,” on July 21, 1974. Recorded at three different venues, this was a glorious effort as it featured Sandy Denny back in the fold. Besides Ms. Denny on vocals and piano, the band features (1) Dave Swarbrick (vocals, fiddles, mandolins, guitars, and violas) (2) Trevor Lucas (acoustic guitars and vocals) (3) Jerry Donahue (lead guitar and backing vocals) (4) Dave Pegg (vocals, basses, guitars) and (5) Dave Mattacks (drums, percussion, and piano). Each song is unique, the overall sound grand, and all we can say is that we wholly recommend this album to fans of both the blog and of the band. We hope you will seek this one out wherever you shop for the absolute best in music and then add it to your growing collection- you will be glad you did- we guarantee it.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 10-20-2021, all rights reserved. Data compiled with unreserved correctness by Moses Scharbug III. Total Word Count: 5,514. Moses Scharbug III.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, FINE ART, Ric Lee, Ten Years After, Henry Vestine, Canned Heat, Alan “Al” Greenwood, Foreigner, Ten Years After, Ric Lee, Cory Wells of Three Dog Night, Tom Petty, Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Ronnie Van Zant, Steve and Cassie Gaines, President Herbert Hoover, President Richard M. Nixon, U.S. Attorney General Elliott L. Richardson, Acting U.S. Attorney General Robert Bork, U.S. Secretary of State Henry L. Stimson, U.S. Secretary of War Henry L. Stimson, President Donald J. Trump, Congressman Ralph Norman, Congressman Bill Johnson, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice James Iredell, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Sherman Minton, Eugene V. Debs, U.S. Senator Kamala Harris, ‘Vice President’ Kamala Harris, U.S. Senator Brian Schatz, U.S. Senator Sheldon Whitehouse, ‘Border Czar’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris, Joe Biden, Stalingrad, COVID-19, Chi-Vi- the, The ‘VID, Wuhan Virus, Wuhan Virus Crisis, China Virus, China Virus Crisis, Yellow Fever 2019-2021, Communist China Condition, Kung Flu- The, Wuhan Waltz- The, BIG C-19- The, Wuhan Whoopie- The, COVID-19 Mandates, Pelosi Pox- The, Wuhan Meat Market Malady, Hubei Hooey- The, Illegal Aliens, Illegal Alien Invasion, Illegal Alien Tsunami, Illegal Alien Tidal Wave, Illegal Alien Caravans, Joe Biden’s Open Borders Policies, Build the Wall and Deport Them All, Pfizer, AstraZeneca, Moderna, BioNTech, Johnson & Johnson, Walmart Stock Price, Lowe’s Stock Price, Home Depot Stock Price, Costco Stock Price, Amazon Stock Price, Raytheon Stock Price, General Dynamics Stock Price, Boeing Stock Price, Lockheed Martin Stock Price, Northrop-Grumman Stock Price, Beyond Meat Stock Price, Kellogg’s-Morning Star Farms Stock Price, Maple Leaf Foods-Tofurkey Stock Price, GREEN MEATS, BIG PHARMA, U.S. National Gasoline Prices, Global Petrol Prices, DOW Jones Industrial Average, S & P 500, NASDAQ, Gold, Silver, Platinum, Copper, Palladium, Rhodium, Aluminum, Neodymium, Precious and Rare Metals, Light Sweet Crude Oil, U.S. Monetary Conversions, U.S. National Debt, U.S. National Debt Clock, National Security Matters, Monetary Conversions of the Day, Bitcoin, Chinese Yuan, European Union Euros, Mexican Pesos, Afghan Afghani, Zambian Kwacha, Zimbabwean Dollar, California Lottery, California Lottery Results, Powerball, Powerball Draw #900, Super Lotto, Super Lotto Draw #3605, Fairport Convention, Moses Scharbug III,
PLEASE READ OUR MAIN BLOG POST, PUBLISHED AT 12:01 A.M.
Tuesday, October 20, 2020, Today in History:
Tuesday, October 20, 2020, Today in History Blog Post:
Should Trump lose and Biden-Harris win on Election Day, I sincerely doubt that the top of the ticket would make it out of November and that the bottom would assume power, a puppet of Xi Jinping for good
Wednesday, October 20, 2021:
[i] We began promoting the music of this legendary British blues-rock band, Ten Years After, beginning on Tuesday, 01-March-2011 through Thursday, 24-March-2011. We hope you will check them out because their music is as important today as it was 50 years ago. Their performance at Woodstock in 1969 made them megastars.
[ii] At some point when we return to presenting the music of American bands, we will promote that of Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers as well as of Tom Petty himself. We hope you will await word as to when we do. We thank you.
[iii] We definitely look forward to promoting the music of Foreigner one of these days, perhaps in 2020?
[iv] We hope to share the music of Lynyrd Skynyrd sometime in the next decade. At least by 2029 so please stay tuned for further news.
[v] We began promoting the music of Canned Heat on Sunday, 05-June-2011 through Sunday, 17-July-2011. We hope you will seek them out and add them to your collection.
[vi] Not sure when we will get around to doing the music of Three Dog Night but if we ever return to promoting the music of famed rock bands from the 1960s and the 1970s, we sure as heck will include this stellar band, one that is still performing to this day. We saw them in 2019 and all we can say is “Wow.”
[vii] Bing seems to be covering numbers up for the Biden administration so here is where we have gone now: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[x] We obtain our statistics for the coronavirus from: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[xi] Commodities – Oil, Silver and Gold Prices – CNN Business– see this site for daily commodity information.
[xii] Commodities Prices – Spot – Futures (tradingeconomics.com) See this site for much of the economic information cobbled together at this blog.
[xv] Please see the following site for information on global gas prices: Gasoline prices around the world, 26-Apr-2021 | GlobalPetrolPrices.com
[xvi] U.S. National Debt Clock: Real Time (usdebtclock.org) See this site for the U.S. National Debt Clock.
WE THANK EVERYONE FOR JOINING US AT WORDPRESS.COM AND FOR AIDING US IN CONTINUING TO DO THE WORK WE TOOK UPON OURSELVES MORE THAN A DECADE AGO
FOLKS, JOE HAS GOT TO GO- NOW!