Bakersfield, CA 93304
Contact Me: fishofgold99Bako@gmail.com
TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
WINTER SESSION 2022
BLOG POST #4,464 AT THE AICP-END
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 257
DAY FOUR HUNDRED-AND-SIX OF THE BIDEN REGIME
61. TODAY IN HISTORY—WEDNESDAY, MARCH 02, 2022:
Texas Independence Day (Texas); Read Across America Day; Ash Wednesday
Rutherford B. Hayes vs. Samuel J. Tilden; U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justices Henry Billings Brown, Harlan F. Stone, and Benjamin N. Cardozo; U.S. Interior Secretary Carl Schurz; U.S. Secretary of State John W. Foster; Acting U.S. Secretary of War Alexander J. Dallas; U.S. Secretaries of War James Monroe, Joel Roberts Poinsett, and William W. Belknap; Soviet Leader Mikhail Gorbachev; French Impressionist Berthe Morisot, AC/DC featuring Mark Evans, the Four Tops featuring Lawrence Peyton, and the Velvet Underground featuring Lou Reed:
- 871 Monday: At the Battle of Marton, Ethelred van Wessex beats the Danish invasion army in the British Isles.
- 1459 Wednesday: In the Holy Roman Empire, future 218th Roman Catholic Pope Adrian VI is born. He would become pontiff on January 09, 1522, and would lead all Christendom until September 14, 1523.
- 1498 Wednesday: Vasco de Gama’s fleet visits the island of Mozambique.
- 1629 Friday: English King Charles I dissolves Parliament against opposition, imprisoning nine members.
- 1776 Saturday: American troops begin shelling British troops in Boston, Massachusetts.
- 1779 Tuesday: Future 15th U.S. Secretary of War Joel Roberts Poinsett is born in Charleston, South Carolina, on this date. A future Democrat, he would serve under President Martin Van Buren March 07, 1837, to March 04, 1841.
- 1793 Saturday: The first president of the Republic of Texas, Sam Houston, was born near Lexington, Virginia.
- 1807 Monday: The U.S. Congress bans the slave trade, effective January 01, 1808.
- 1810 Friday: Future 256th Roman Catholic Pope Leo XIII is born on this date within the borders of the French Empire. He would become the Vicar of Christ on February 20, 1878, and would serve his global flock until July 20, 1903.
- 1815 Thursday: The 8th U.S. Secretary of War James Monroe (also a future president) stepped down from office on this date. A Democratic-Republican, he served under President James Madison from September 27, 1814, until today. Meanwhile, Acting U.S. Secretary of War Alexander J. Dallas assumed office on this date. He served under President James Madison from today until August 01, 1815.
- 1819 Tuesday: The United States passes its first immigration law.
- 1829 Monday: In Erftstadt, Germany, future 13th U.S. Interior Secretary Carl Schurz is born. A future Republican, he would serve under President Rutherford B. Hayes from March 12, 1877, to March 07, 1881.
- 1836 Wednesday: The Republic of Texas formally declared independence from Mexico. Meanwhile, future 52nd U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Henry Billings Brown is born in Lee, Massachusetts, on this date. President Benjamin Harrison nominated his fellow Republican to fill the seat of another Republican Associate Justice Samuel Freeman Miller. Brown served from 12-29-1890 to 05-28-1906. Elsewhere, future U.S. Secretary of State John W. Foster is born in Petersburg, Indiana. He would likewise serve under President Benjamin Harrison from June 29, 1892, to February 23, 1893.
- 1853 Wednesday: The Washington Territory organizes on this date.
- 1861 Saturday: The state of Texas, having seceded from the Union, won admittance to the Confederacy. Meanwhile, the United States creates the Nevada and Dakota Territories out of the Utah and Nebraska Territories.
- 1867 Saturday: The U.S. Congress creates the Department of Education. Congress also passes the Reconstruction Act. Finally, in Savannah, Missouri, the Jesse James Gang robs a bank leaving one person dead and numerous wounded.
- 1876 Thursday: The 30th U.S. Secretary of War William W. Belknap stepped down from office on this date. A Democrat and then a Republican, he served under President Ulysses S. Grant from October 25, 1869, until today. Meanwhile, in Rome, Italy, future 260th Roman Catholic Pope Pius XII is born. He would become the shepherd of all Christendom around the world on March 02, 1939, and would serve in this position until being called home by God on October 09, 1958.
- 1877 Friday: Republican Rutherford B. Hayes became the winner of the 1876 presidential election over Democrat Samuel J. Tilden, even though Tilden had won the popular vote.
- 1895 Saturday: In Paris, France, famed French Impressionist Berthe Morisot died at the age of 54.
- 1897 Tuesday: President Grover Cleveland vetoed legislation that would have required a literacy test for immigrants entering the country, which would have been good- especially in 2021-2022. That’s Democrats for you.
- 1899 Thursday: President William McKinley signs a bill authorizing the U.S. fifth national park, Mt. Rainer National Park. In addition to this, the Republican president also signed a measure that authorized the rank of admiral in the U.S. Navy and in so doing, made the hero of the Battle of Manila Bay George Dewey the nation’s first admiral.
- 1901 Saturday: The Congress of the United States passed the Platt Amendment, which limited Cuban autonomy as a condition for withdrawal of U.S. troops.
- 1903 Monday: The Martha Washington Hotel opened in New York City. The hotel had 416 rooms and was the first hotel exclusively for women.
- 1917 Friday: Signing the Jones-Shafroth Act, President Woodrow Wilson granted Puerto Ricans both territorial statuses as well as U.S. citizenship. Meanwhile, the Russian Revolution got underway as Czar Nicholas II abdicated his throne.
- 1919 Sunday: Following their repatriation home to Germany, undefeated General Paul von Lettow Vorbeck, and his troops march through the streets of Berlin to a hero’s welcome. The German colonial army and its native troops fought off more than 100,000 British and Commonwealth troops as well as Belgian, Portuguese, and other African troops for four years during World War I in German East Africa (Tanganyika). The army never lost a major battle, nor did it ever surrender until word arrived announcing the Armistice in November 1918.
- 1925 Monday: State and federal highway officials developed a nationwide route-numbering system and adopted the familiar U.S. shield-shaped, numbered marker. Elsewhere, the 73rd U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Harlan F. Stone assumed his position on the nation’s high court on this date. A Republican, President Calvin Coolidge nominated him to fill Associate Justice Joseph McKenna’s seat. He served from today until 07-03-1941. He would later become the 12th chief justice of the court.
- 1927 Wednesday: At $70,000 per year, Babe Ruth becomes the nation’s highest paid baseball player.
- 1929 Saturday: The U.S. Congress created the U.S. Court of Customs and Patent Appeals on this date.
- 1932 Wednesday: The 75th U.S. Associate Supreme Court Associate Justice Benjamin N. Cardozo took his seat on the court on this date. A Democrat, President Herbert Hoover nominated Cardozo to fill the seat of Associate Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes Jr.’s seat. Cardozo served from today until July 09, 1938.
- 1933 Thursday: The motion picture, “King Kong,” had its world premiere at New York City’s Radio City Music Hall and the Roxy.
- 1938 Wednesday: Show trials begin to take place in the Soviet Union as Soviet dictator Josef Stalin seeks to purge his enemies. Elsewhere, future member of the Four Tops[i]– Lawrence Peyton (vocals 1953-1997)- is born in Detroit, Michigan, on this date.
- 1939 Thursday: Roman Catholic Cardinal Eugenio Pacelli was elected pope on his 63rd birthday and elected to take the name Pius XII. Meanwhile, the Massachusetts legislature voted to ratify the Bill of Rights, 147 years after the first 10 Amendments to the U.S. Constitution had gone into effect. Moreover, Georgia and Connecticut soon followed the example of their fellow New England states. Finally, John Ford’s classic western, “Stagecoach,” starring Claire Trevor and John Wayne opened in New York.
- 1941 Sunday: Future leader of the Soviet Union—Mikhail Gorbachev—is born in Privolnoye, Russian SFSR on this date.
- 1942 Monday: The original Stage Door Canteen, a wartime club for U.S. service members and women, officially opened its doors in New York’s Broadway theater district.
- 1943 Tuesday: During World War II, the three-day Battle of the Bismarck Sea began in the southwestern Pacific. U.S. and Australian warplanes inflicted heavy damage upon an Imperial Japanese convoy.
- 1944 Thursday: “Casablanca” won best picture, best director, and best screenplay at the Academy Award ceremony in Los Angeles, California. Meanwhile, Lou Reed, future guitarist, and vocalist with the Velvet Underground[ii] and as a solo artist was born on this date in New York City.
- 1945 Friday: King Michael of Romania accepts the demand of the communists to step down from his position and abdicate his throne.
- 1946 Saturday: Enthusiastic communists elect Ho Chi Minh president of North Vietnam.
- 1951 Friday: Taking place at Boston Garden, the East beat the West, 111-94, in the first NBA All-Star Game.
- 1954 Tuesday: Future drummer for both Todd Rundgren[iii] and with Paris[iv]– Hunt Sales- is born on this date in Altoona, Pennsylvania.
- 1956 Friday: Morocco tears up the Treaty of Fez, declares its independence from France. Elsewhere, future member of the Australian rock band, AC/DC[v]–Mark Evans (bass 1975-77)—is born on this date in Melbourne, Australia.
- 1962 Friday: Wilt Chamberlain scored 100 points for the Philadelphia Warriors in a game against the New York Knicks, an NBA record that still stands today. The Warriors won by a score of 169-147.
- 1969 Sunday: A border clash between Communist China and the USSR leave at least 70 dead. Meanwhile, in Toulouse, France, the supersonic transport Concorde made its first test flight.
- 1972 Thursday: The United States launched its Pioneer Space Probe, which flew past Jupiter in late 1973, sending back images and scientific data.
- 1974 Saturday: The Watergate Grand Jury concludes the President Richard M. Nixon knew about the break-in at the Watergate Hotel, if not ordered it outright.
- 1978 Thursday: Extortionists stole the remains of dead comedian Charles Chaplin from his grave in Cosier-sur-Vevey, Switzerland; however, authorities were able to recover them near Lake Geneva 11 weeks later.
- 1984 Friday: During the Iran-Iraq War, a massive Iranian offensive against the struggling Iraqis grinds to a stop.
- 1985 Saturday: The government approved a screening test for AIDS that detected antibodies to the virus, allowing possibly contaminated blood to be excluded from the blood supply.
- 1987 Monday: The U.S. government reported that the median price for a new home had gone over $100,000 for the first time in history.
- 1989 Thursday: Representatives from the 12 European Community Nations agreed to ban all production of CFCs (Chlorofluorocarbons), the synthetic compounds blamed for destroying the Earth’s ozone layer, by the end of the 20th Century.
- 1990 Friday: More than 6,000 drivers went on strike against Greyhound Lines Inc. (The company, later declaring an impasse in negotiations, fired the strikers).
- 1995 Thursday: The Internet search engine website Yahoo underwent incorporation by founders Jerry Yang and David Filo.
- 2002 Saturday: Following the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001, the U.S. begins the invasion of Afghanistan on this date.
- 2004 Tuesday: Senator John F. Kerry, a man who fought in Vietnam, laid claim to the Democratic presidential nomination after his victories in Super Tuesday contests. Meanwhile, Marge Schott, the controversial former owner of the Cincinnati Reds Major League Baseball club, died at age 75. Finally, Academy Awards-winning actress Mercedes McCambridge died in La Jolla, California, at age 87. NASA announced that the Mars rover Opportunity had discovered evidence that water had existed on the Red Planet in the past.
- 2008 Sunday: Following an ongoing five-day Israeli military operation against the ever-belligerent Palestinians, the PLO reports at least 112 of their terrorists, uh, we mean ‘citizens’ have been killed along with untold numbers of wounded. Stop attacking Israel and your people would not be getting killed. Morons. Israeli peace activists protest Israel defending itself while Mahmoud Abbas suspends ties with Jerusalem over his people starting something they can never finish. The Israeli Foreign Minister Tzipi Livni says there are ‘No moral equations between Israelis and Palestinians.’ Thus, the world should stand with the Israelis.
- 2011 Wednesday: In his book, “Jesus of Nazareth, Pt. II,” Pope Benedict XVI ‘exonerates the Jewish people for the death of Jesus Christ. Elsewhere, U.S. Army Private Bradley Manning faces an additional 22 charges for having handed over millions of documents to WikiLeaks. Meanwhile, as Wisconsin seeks to pass an anti-union bill, state Democrats have fled and won’t return to do their jobs. They are threatened with fines unless they return posthaste and do their jobs.
- 2012 Friday: The United States space agency NASA reveals it had its security compromised by hackers 13 times in the past year.
- 2013 Saturday: New findings from the University of Leicester indicate decreasing sitting time by 90 each day can result in major heath advantages, such as reducing the risk of Type 2 Diabetes.
- 2014 Sunday: Ellen DeGeneres hosted the 86th Academy Awards. “Gravity,” “12 Years a Slave,” and “Dallas Buyers Club” win the most awards. The broadcast received the highest views of any Oscar’s ceremony since the year 2000. Meanwhile, President Vladimir Putin receives unanimous approval from Russia’s parliament to send troops to the Ukraine to ‘protect ethnic Russians from Ukrainian fascists.’
- 2015 Monday: According to Brainy History, snowstorms continue to hit Boston, Massachusetts, bringing the city’s snowfall this season to 102 inches to date; the city’s highest snowfall occurred in the winter of 1995 with 107.6 inches. Meanwhile, in Iraq, Iraqi troops are fighting to crush ISIS resistance in and around Tikrit with Iranian help. Thus, they do not request U.S. airstrikes to help pave the way. In other news, Hillary Clinton claims she only used official email at the U.S. State Department when she served as its head.
- 2016 Wednesday: According to On This Day, the longest scheduled commercial flight occurred, one that flew from Dubai to Auckland, a distance of 8,824 miles. The Emirates A380 took 17 hours and 15 minutes from wheels up to wheels down. Wow. Meanwhile, the government of the Philippines lodges official protests against the Chi-Coms for intimidating their fishing vessels in the South China Sea. The Chi-Coms are militarizing reefs and atolls, claiming them as ‘islands’ so as to control the international waters by claiming them as territorial waters. We must nip this one in the bud. Elect Donald J. Trump president. Speaking of Trump, the GOP establishment is desperate to thwart him from winning the 2016 GOP presidential nomination.
- 2017 Thursday: Much to the horror of President Donald J. Trump and to Trump’s voters, new Attorney-General Jeff Sessions recuses himself from the Russian collusion scam investigation saying that he had ‘met with the Russian ambassador.’ Huh. Chuck Schumer, Nancy Pelosi, and numerous other Democrats ALL had met with the Russian ambassador on far too many occasions yet there we were, the beginning of a fraudulent investigation that pitted American against American. Shame.
- 2018 Friday: At a funeral before an invitation-only crowd of about 2,000 in Charlotte, N.C., the children of the Reverend Billy Graham remembered “America’s Pastor” as a man devoted to spreading the Gospel, and one who lived his life at home as he preached it in stadiums. Meanwhile, a nor’easter pounded the Atlantic coast with hurricane-force winds and sideways rain and snow, grounding flights and leaving more than 2 million homes and businesses without power from North Carolina to Maine.
- 2019 Saturday: Tennis champion Roger Federer, 37-years-old and 20-time Grand Slam champion wins his 100th ATP Tour title on this date by beating Greek tennis phenom Stefanos Tsitsipas 6-4, 6-4 to win the Dubai championship. Meanwhile, the United States and South Korea announce that they are going to reduce the size of their annual military exercises in the hopes that North Korea will come around on demands it de-nuclearize.
- 2020 Monday: Following on the exit of Mayor Pete Buttigieg from the Democratic Party’s 2020 Primary Race the day before (which was a shocking surprise), Minnesota Senator Amy Klobuchar announced her exit from the race today and said she was going to support former Vice President Joe Biden. Elsewhere, the China Virus continues to spread as various countries from Saudi Arabia, Andorra, Portugal, Ecuador, Morocco, and numerous other countries report their first cases while others like South Korea begin ordering lockdowns and restrictions.
- 2021 Tuesday: DAY 42 OF THE BIDEN REGIME: GOD HELP US! Today, FBI Director Christopher Wray sat before members of the U.S. Senate shagging questions on what we know about the now-infamous Capitol Hill Riots of January 06, 2021, the one in which, Antifa- and- Black Lives Matter infiltrators urged on Trump supporters to go berserk, assault the Capitol, and run amok. Whenever anyone asked Director Wray about LEFTWING violence, such as what occurred over the course of the summer of 2020 and into the fall, he knew little to nothing, but when it came to so-called RIGHTWING violence, he was well-versed. The Democrats on the Senate panel directed the choir and Director Wray sung loudly, with gusto, to the point that people watching on television had a thought: “It seems Director Wray knows little to nothing How about next time you want answers from the FBI, why don’t you ask whoever is the TRUE BOSS of the once-proud law enforcement organization?”[vi]
- 2021 Tuesday A: Yet another woman comes out and accuses rapidly sinking New York Governor Andrew “Killer” Cuomo of behaving in an indecent sexual manner. It’s gotten to the point that the so-called “Love Gov” has had to offer a half-assed apology of sorts, claiming he’s just a ‘joker,’ that he ‘likes to horse around’ and other such bull crap. The “Lov Gov” has also hired a criminal defense attorney now that it appears he is in real trouble over his shenanigans with sending COVID-19-infected patients back into the Empire State’s nursing homes where they murdered thousands of elderly and vulnerable people. Cuomo is in trouble for his executive order that set this horrendous crime in motion, one in which the ill made others sick and then when they were going to DIE, they bundled them into medical transports, took them BACK to the hospitals where they added to the numbers of Chi-Vi deaths in the hospitals and covered up what Cuomo did to the poor people in the nursing homes. We hope to see this POS wearing an orange jumpsuit busting up rocks soon.
- 2021 Tuesday B: The state of Oklahoma is seeking to get the National Rifle Association to relocate to their state. Meanwhile, the NRA says that the Biden administration wants to bypass the committee process in Congress so it can force harsh gun control measures onto the American people.
- 2021 Tuesday C: A recent poll says at least 52-percent of the Grand Old Party want President Donald J. Trump to be the standard-bearer in 2024. Meanwhile, Wyoming state Senator Anthony Bouchard has officially announced he is going to primary highly unpopular GOP Congresswoman Liz Cheney in 2022. Unless the Democrats rally to the side of this RINO, her head is going to be gracing the top of the congressman’s fireplace.
- 2021 Tuesday D: Congressman Jim Jordan, R-OH, calls for a House probe into the “Cancel Culture.”
- 2021 Tuesday E: A recent poll says that Joe Biden has a 61-percent approval rate. The poll obviously is bulls**t folks because very few have seen the ‘46th president’ stumbling around much less have heard anything he says. In an era of Deep Fakes, most people except the disciples of all things ‘news’ has seen or heard this illusive guy. He is akin to trolls living beneath the bridge, pixies and fairies roaming the woods, sprites cavorting about the trees, NO one has seen or heard from him so please, don’t try to scam us with bulls**t polls.
- 2021 Tuesday F: Some people are hopeful the U.S. Supreme Court will weigh in on election laws in Arizona that could affect voting nationwide. Don’t expect much, folks, the Dems don’t need to stack the U.S. Supreme Court when they have John Roberts as chief justice. What a failure, what a disgrace, what a letdown the man is.
- 2021 Tuesday G: Reports along the southern border say that the tidal wave of illegal alien teens and toddlers swarming across the border is straining facilities with which to house them. We believe Joe Biden should continue building the wall, that anti-vehicle and anti-personnel trenches should be constructed, barbed wire, minefields, and other obstacles laid in plus the seeding of the Rio Grande with baby alligators scooped up from Florida, Mississippi, and Louisiana. What is occurring on the southern border is a crime and whether you love you some illegal aliens or you don’t, what is happening to these people is inhumane, horrendous, and evil. Still, the federal government could pay American citizens $2,500 per month to take in one illegal alien brat.
- 2021 Tuesday H: Florida Governor Ron DeSantis is expanding access to the Xi Jinping Bat Flu vaccine to all first-responders, law enforcement, K-12 students, and to all who are vulnerable to the Chi-Com Virus. In other interesting news, Senator Mitt Romney is recovering from a fall that left him black and blue he suffered while visiting family in Boston. We remember a similar incident when Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, D-NV, turned up all beat up and he claimed exercise equipment got the best of him. It later turned out that one of his brothers got the ‘best of him.’
- 2021 Tuesday I: Democratic lawmakers are forging ahead with a plan with which to make Puerto Rico a state. We already know they’re trying to make the District of Columbia a state which is bull crap. D.C. was created so that the nation’s capital would NOT be in any particular state. Ah, well, we say if we’re going to make territories and possessions into states, might as well make the U.S. Virgin Islands, American Samoa, Guam, the Northern Marianas, and even Midway Island and the Johnson Atoll into states, too. We say, WTF? Imagine ALL the new senators with which, the Democrats could pack the U.S. Senate. Hell, pretty soon various counties will be breaking apart from states and becoming states of their own. Again, why NOT?
- 2021 Tuesday J: An SUV in Southern California close to the Mexican border crashed into a semi-tractor-trailer rig. Inside the SUV were 27 people- ILLEGAL FLIPPING ALIENS, PEOPLE- 15 of whom died in the mishap. Some say ‘they got what they deserved’ while others say if we had secure borders, illegal aliens stuffed into ‘clown cars’ would not be careening all over the highways, crashing into cars and trucks driven by Americans. Joe Biden, DEFEND THE F**KING BORDERS! We don’t want to see people killed on the nation’s highways but until you act against coyotes and begin imprisoning- if not shooting them on the spot– these kinds of tragedies are going to continue. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!
- 2021 Tuesday K: In other Joe Biden news, the ‘Biden administration’ is now looking into how to give reparations to black folks because of slavery in the past. The question is, will ALL blacks qualify for ‘reparations,’ i.e., the modern-day equivalent of ’40 acres and a mule’ updated or will it just be blacks who can prove descent from a slave? Will all NON-BLACK people, i.e., whites, Latinos, Asians, and Native Americans going to foot the bill or are just white folks going to foot this bill? In interracial marriages, are white spouses going to be able to scrawl their names on a check and hand it over to the black spouse (or give them the credit card) and will that be the end of it? What about interracial people who boast numerous bloodlines, how is the federal government going to determine this? It is insane. Will the government also inform the recipients of the SLAVE REPARATIONS that they will have to pay taxes on the money they receive? NOTE- here is what WE say: like the $15 per hour minimum wage, this will never happen because once it does, the issue is removed from the arsenal of leftwing issues, NEVER to be used again. IF you look at history, answer this question, with honesty- how many problems do liberals ever truly solve?
- 2021 Tuesday L: New York state lawmakers have stripped Governor Andrew “Killer” Cuomo, aka the “Love Gov” of his pandemic dictatorial powers. Whoa. Dreadful things are coming your way there “Killer Cuomo.”
- 2021 Tuesday M: Here are the COVID-19 statistics for the planet as a whole: 114,706,724 confirmed cases, +356,113, 2,544,852, confirmed deaths, +7,987, and 64,781,391 confirmed recoveries, +250,043. Next, here are the stats for the United States, the intended target of the Chinese-engineered Wuhan Virus pandemic: 28,998,700 confirmed cases, up 62,539 from yesterday’s reporting, 521,441 confirmed deaths, UP 1,706, and 16,992,502 confirmed recoveries. Note- we are going to do our own estimates of recoveries based on percentages seeing as how the CDC won’t report them. It would appear in the age of ‘Joe Biden,’ people are becoming sicker with the Chinese Virus and dying faster than they did under Donald Trump. Time to impeach this pathetic, senile drooling POS. NOW. NOTE: SINCE JOE BIDEN BECAME PRESIDENT ON JANUARY 20, 2021, THERE HAVE BEEN 191,256 CHI-VI DEATHS IN THE U.S. Joe, STOP SENDING U.S. vaccines overseas, use them here at home you reprobate scumbag. NOT OUR PRESIDENT!
- 2021 Tuesday N: Next, in the three states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 3,573,588 confirmed cases, 52,521 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 28,000 confirmed cases, 439 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries- NOTE: Hawaii has not updated their stats in nearly a week. Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 343,746 confirmed cases, 5,038 confirmed deaths (same as yesterday), and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Let us look at one other piece of U.S. territory- Kansas: currently, they have 397,436 confirmed cases, 4,743 confirmed deaths, and 312,758 confirmed recoveries. Now that Mo has relocated to Israel, let’s look at the statistics there: 779,958 confirmed cases, 5,760 confirmed deaths, and 735,850 confirmed recoveries.
- 2021 Tuesday O: In one of the greatest pieces of news we have had in a long time, Governor Gregg Abbott of Texas says the Lone Star State will be open for business in one week. ALL businesses, no matter who or what they are, may reopen and even better, the mask mandate is NO more. Of course, liberals are wetting their panties, but it is what it is, America is coming back. As soon as we evict losers like Governor Gavin “The Smiler” Newsom, Governor Andrew “Killer” Cuomo, aka the Lov Gov, of New York, and Frankenstein-headed Governor Gretchen Whitmer of Michigan (all she is missing are the bolts on her neck), the country can reopen wide, and we can move beyond the Chinese Virus. In other Chi-Vi news, American diplomats going to communist China on behalf of the Biden administration are being forced to undergo the fearsome Chi-Com COVID-19 anal swab. Tell them to go f**k themselves.
- 2021 Tuesday P: Speaking of the Chi-Vi, aka COVID-19, the Catholic Archdiocese of New Orleans is opposed to the Johnson & Johnson Wuhan Virus vaccine because it uses cells derived from abortions in both its manufacture and its testing. IF the Catholic Church is against the Johnson & Johnson vaccine then we are against it, too. Speaking of the J & J vaccine, with only 3.7 million does offered, Merck is stepping in to convert two of its U.S. manufacturing facilities to begin mass-producing and packaging of the vaccine. As we said, we can wait.
- 2021 Tuesday Q: Here are today’s Stock Market closes: DOW Jones Industrial Average: 31,391.52, DOWN 143.99 points (-0.46%). Next, the NASDAQ: 13,358.79, DOWN 230.04 points (-1.69%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 3,870.29, DOWN 31.53 points (-0.81%). The price of GOLD is $1,732.80 per troy oz., -0.80 (-0.05%) while the price of SILVER is $26.80 per troy ounce, -0.08 (-0.29%). The price of PLATINUM is $1,202.20 per troy oz, -12.20 (-1.0\0%) while the price of COPPER is $4.19 per pound, -0.03 (-0.78%). The price of PALLADIUM is $2,368.60 per troy oz, +19.60 (+0.83%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $59.68 per barrel, -0.07 (-0.12%). Currently, one-dollar U.S. = 6.47 Chi-Com yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.83 euros and in Mexican pesos equals 20.62. As for Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000021. In Taiwanese dollars, one greenback equals 27.85.
- 2021 Tuesday R: The House Democrats continue slamming one bill after another. Today, they introduced a wide-ranging (and unbelievably expensive, we suspect) climate bill which means MORE slush fund cash for Democrats to stick their hands in. In other news, FBI Director Christopher Wray won’t release the cause of Capitol Hill police officer Brian Sicknick. Even the family does not know the cause of their husband’s and father’s death. Many believe he suffered a stroke on January 6, 2021, when he was blasted in the face with bear repellant. The left wants everyone to believe that Officer Sicknick had his head stoved in with a fire extinguisher, but no evidence of that occurrence exists. Sadly, he was quickly cremated, and his autopsy records sealed. Left-wing governments and Islamic extremists ALWAYS require martyrs.[vii] In other interesting news, far-left hatemonger Neera Tanden is OUT as the next White House Office of Management and Budget boss. Her past hateful speech in social media came back to bite her on her skinny ass. Ouch! Finally, Democrats want to end qualified immunity for police officers.
- 2021 Tuesday S: Senator Martin Heinrich, D-NM, and Congressman Darren Soto, D-FL, have authored a bill to fast-track Puerto Rican statehood. As we have said, just give statehood to Guam, U.S. Virgin Islands, American Samoa, Northern Marianas, Johnston Atoll, Midway Island, and other specks in the Pacific Ocean we claim. Imagine all the senators the Democrats could have. Meanwhile, Senator Majority Leader “Cryin’ Chuck” Schumer says, he has the votes to pass the Biden Porkulus $1.9 trillion COVID-19 Relief Bill but hey- still NO $2,000 checks per U.S. citizen.
- 2021 Tuesday T: The National Security Commission says that if the United States does not immediately pick up the pace, the Chi-Coms are going to win the race for artificial intelligence and can then use it to subjugate the rest of the world. We had better get our act in order. Elsewhere, the Nigerian military frees 279 kidnapped schoolgirls, seized by Boko Haram from Jangebe Town. There are questions as to whether the Nigerians paid a ransom for them or not. Meanwhile, Boko Haram attacked a favorite target of theirs, the town of Dikwa where they have a military outpost and humanitarian aid. Apparently, the jihadists overran the town. No word on casualties.
- 2021 Tuesday U: In other Chris Wray news, the FBI director said that ‘several of the more than 300 people arrested for the Capitol Hill Riot of January 06, 2021, have ties to right-wing militias.’ He also said that since he became director in 2017, white extremism threats have more than tripled. He also said there is NO evidence of fraud in the 2020 Presidential Election. In Texas, a judge was arrested along with some other scumbags for committing election fraud in that state.
- 2021 Tuesday V: Here are the numbers for tonight’s Mega Millions Draw #1638 with a jackpot of $43 million on the line: 04, 08, 13, 34, 64, and Mega 18. Out of 52,291 winning tickets, the highest were THREE people who had FOUR numbers plus the Mega for a prize of $4,732 apiece.
- 2022 Wednesday: Friends, stick around for tonight’s Super Lotto and Powerball drawings…
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0757 a 30” x 40” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “Arizona Gold.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her website, found at beverlycarrick.com, or at the blog’s Facebook page. At her website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” Beverly has been painting for more than 60 years and known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her Website NOW and view her work. It is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor! You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there IMMEDIATELY! Thank you, the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day.
Beverly Carrick: The World’s Greatest Artist (1927-2012)
ALBUM OF THE DAY AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM:
The tertiary effort by the Band- “Stage Fright” came out on August 17, 1970, and was a wonderful addition to the band’s growing discography. Once again, the band featured the lineup of Rick Danko (bass, vocals, and fiddle), Robbie Robertson (guitars and vocals), Levon Helm (drums, percussion, vocals, mandolins, and tambourines), Richard Manuel (pianos, organs, and vocals), and Garth Hudson (keyboards and saxophones). The album contained two big hits- the title track and “The Shape I’m In.” We hope you will seek this one out and consider adding it to your collection as there’s nothing better than this glorious group. Ask anyone who’s seen them in their heyday, and you will understand just how legendary and amazing they were. You will love them just as we do. Enjoy.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 03-02-2022, all rights reserved. (Editor’s Note: we pay the estate of Beverly Carrick an annual fee by which, we can show her paintings to the world. We make NO money from the estate’s sales of her world-famous artworks). Total Word Count: 5,575. Chef Goldie McNamara.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor.
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, FINE ART, Beverly Carrick Fiery Desert Landscapes, French Impressionism, Berthe Morisot, Just the Facts, Unvarnished Truth- The, The Soviet Union, Mikhail Gorbachev, Lou Reed, The Velvet Underground, AC/DC, Mark Evans, Todd Rundgren, Paris, Hunt Sales, Bob Welch, Glenn Cornick, Ellen DeGeneres, Oklahoma, The National Rifle Association, President Rutherford B. Hayes, U.S. Interior Secretary Carl Schurz, President Herbert Hoover, The Compromise of 1877, The Four Tops, Lawrence Peyton, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Henry Billings Brown, President Benjamin Harrison, U.S. Secretary of State John W. Foster, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Harlan F. Stone, President Calvin Coolidge, President Ulysses S. Grant, U.S. Secretary of War William W. Belknap, “America’s Governor” Ron DeSantis, State Senator Anthony Bouchard, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Benjamin N. Cardozo, U.S. Secretary of War James Monroe, President James Madison, Acting U.S. Secretary of War Alexander J. Dallas, Governor Samuel J. Tilden, President Martin Van Buren, U.S. Secretary of War Joel Roberts Poinsett, FBI Director Chris Wray, Governor Andrew “Killer” Cuomo aka the “Gropin’ Gov” aka the Love Gov, Senator Harry Reid, Joe Biden, Slave Reparations, Packing the Courts, Senator Mitt Romney, Congresswoman “Lyin’ Liz” Cheney, U.S. Supreme Court Chief Justice John Roberts, Antifa, Black Lives Matter, Capitol Hill Riots/Storming the U.S. Capitol 01-06-2021, Rightwing Violence v. Leftwing Violence, Federal Bureau of Investigation, Illegal Alien Invasion, Children’s Illegal Alien Crusade, Secure the Borders, 2022 Mid-Terms, Puerto Rico, American Samoa, Guam, Northern Marianas, U.S. Virgin Islands, Midway Island, Johnson Atoll, Statehood for All, COVID-19, COVID-19 U.S. and Global Statistics Daily, China Virus, Chinese Virus, Chinese Virus Crisis, Wuhan Virus, Wuhan Virus Crisis, Xi Jinping Bat Flu, Wuhan Meat Market Malady, Chinese Lab-engineered Pandemic, Chinese 2020 Election Year Pandemic, Yellow Fever 2020, Chi-Com Virus, Communist China Germ Warfare Programs, Wuhan Institute of Virology, Panda Pandemic 2020-2021, Chi-Vi- the, Chi-Com Virus, COVID-19, Chi-Vi- the, The ‘VID, Wuhan Virus, Wuhan Virus Crisis, China Virus, China Virus Crisis, Yellow Fever 2019-2021, Communist China Condition, Kung Flu- The, Wuhan Waltz- The, BIG C-19- The, Wuhan Whoopie- The, COVID-19 Mandates, Pelosi Pox- The, Wuhan Meat Market Malady, Hubei Hooey- The, Xi Jinping’s Bat Fu Yuk, Communist Killer Virus 2019-2021 and Onward, Chairman Xi’s Fever, Chairman Xi’s Gift to the World- the Chi-Vi, COVID-19- the Trump Whacker, COVID-19- the Hong Kong Democracy Movement Killer, DOW Jones Industrial Average, S & P 500, NASDAQ, Gold, Silver, Platinum, Copper, Palladium, Precious and Rare Metals, Light Sweet Crude Oil, U.S. Monetary Conversions, Monetary Conversions of the Day, Bitcoin, Chinese Yuan, European Euros, Mexican Pesos, Taiwanese Dollars, California Lottery Results, Mega Millions, Mega Millions Draw #1638, Texas, Roman Catholic Church, Pope Leo XIII, Pope Pius XII, Pope Adrian VI, The Band, Chef Goldie McNamara,
TODAY IN HISTORY, WEDNESDAY MARCH 02, 2022, BLOG POST #4,464
PLEASE READ OUR MAIN BLOG POST, PUBLISHED AT 12:01 A.M.
Tuesday, March 02, 2021, Today in History:
WE THANK EVERYONE FOR JOINING US AT WORDPRESS.COM AND FOR AIDING US IN CONTINUING TO DO THE WORK WE TOOK UPON OURSELVES MORE THAN A DECADE AGO
We feel compelled to share with our new readers that we are an OPINION SITE and not a NEWS SITE although we do report the news. If anything, we are big history buffs which is why we have been going strong since early 2009…
Wednesday, March 02, 2022:
[i] We definitely hope to present the music of ALL the classic Motown bands- including the famed Four Tops- sometime within the next decade. Please, stay tuned for further developments.
[ii] We began promoting the music of the Velvet Underground starting on Tuesday, 18-March-2014 through Wednesday, 09-April-2014. At the time we promoted this famous New York City rock band, we failed to share the music of the man himself, Lou Reed. We hope to rectify that mistake when we return to promoting American bands again. Thank you for your patience.
[iii] Not sure when we will begin promoting the music of Todd Rundgren but one day, we sure as heck will so please stay tuned.
[iv] We should have promoted the music of Paris at the same time we did Fleetwood Mac. Sadly, we will promote Paris when we do Jethro Tull, Wild Turkey, and Blodwyn Pig. Paris created two fine albums in the 1970s. Besides Sales, the band featured guitarist/vocalist Bob Welch and bassist/keyboardist Glenn Cornick.
[v] We are not sure when AC/DC will be in the works but you bet they will be at some point, possibly in 2027-2028.
[vi] Director Wray is one of the most adept practitioners of the fine art of NEVER answering questions. It should shock everyone concerned how this man seemingly does not know very much about any topic at hand other than that white people are generally the culprits. Much like Jen Psaki, he either is too ill-informed or unfit for the job held.
[vii] The Soviets had their Pavlik Morozov, a boy who ratted out his parents as not being down with the struggle. In every square in every town and city, statues of Pavlik Morozov were erected.
FOLKS, JOE HAS GOT TO GO- NOW!