TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
SPRING SESSION 2022
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 173
152. TODAY IN HISTORY—WEDNESDAY, JUNE 01, 2022:
Statehood Day (Kentucky, Tennessee)
President James Buchannan, Vice President Thomas R. Marshall, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justices John Marshall Harlan and Louis Brandeis, U.S. Attorney General John Nelson; Acting U.S. Attorney General Mark Robert Filip; U.S. Secretary of the Treasury Oliver Wolcott Jr.; U.S. Secretaries of War Samuel Dexter, John B. Floyd, James McAllister Schofield, Redfield Proctor; Romanian WW II Axis Leader Ion Antonescu; “Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely-Hearts Club Band” by the Beatles, Faces and Rolling Stones’ Guitarist, Ronnie Wood, and General Robert E. Lee:
- 1533 Thursday: Anne Boleyn, the second wife of King Henry VIII, received the crown as Queen Consort of England.
- 1562 Friday: Emperor Ferdinand I and Sultan Suleiman II sign a treaty of peace.
- 1657 Friday: The first Quakers arrive in New Amsterdam.
- 1774 Wednesday: The British government—through the Boston Port Bill—orders the port of Boston closed until further notice.
- 1791 Wednesday: In Frederick, Maryland, the future 17th U.S. Attorney General John Nelson is born. A Whig, he would serve under President John Tyler from July 01, 1843, to March 04, 1845.
- 1792 Friday: Kentucky became the 15th state of the union.
- 1796 Wednesday: Tennessee became the 16th state. Meanwhile, the final British troops withdraw from the American Colonies.
- 1800 Sunday: The 4th U.S. Secretary of War Samuel Dexter assumed office on this date. A Federalist, he Served under President John Adams from today until January 31, 1801.
- 1806 Sunday: In Blacksburg, Va., future 24th U.S. Secretary of War John B. Floyd is born. A Democrat, he served under President James Buchannan from 03-06-1857 to 12-29-1860.
- 1813 Tuesday: The mortally wounded commander of the USS Chesapeake, Captain James Lawrence, gave the order, “Don’t give up the ship” during a losing battle with the British frigate HMS Shannon in the War of 1812.
- 1831 Wednesday: In Proctorville, Vermont, future 37th U.S. Secretary of War Redfield Proctor is born. A Republican, he served under President Benjamin Harrison from March 05, 1889, to November 05, 1891.
- 1833 Saturday: Future 44th Associate Supreme Court Justice John Marshall Harlan is born in Boyle County, Kentucky. President Rutherford B. Hayes nominated him to fill the seat of William Strong. Originally, he belonged to many different parties before settling on the GOP. He served November 29, 1877, to October 14, 1911. Elsewhere, the 2nd U.S. Secretary of the Treasury Oliver Wolcott Jr. died at age 73. A Federalist, he served under President George Washington from February 03, 1795, to December 31,1800.
- 1845 Sunday: A homing pigeon completes an 11,000 trip from Namibia to London in 55 days.
- 1846 Monday: The reign of the 254th Roman Catholic Pope Gregory XVI ended on this date. He first became the Vicar of Christ on February 02, 1831, and over the course of the next 15 years and 119 days shepherded his global flock on its quest to meet with Christ.
- 1855 Friday: American adventurer William Walker conquers Nicaragua with a mercenary army and reestablishes slavery.
- 1861 Saturday: The first skirmish of the Civil War occurred at the Fairfax Court House, Va.
- 1862 Sunday: The United States abolishes slavery in all its overseas possessions. Confederate general, Robert E. Lee, assumed command of the Army of Northern Virginia, during the Civil War after General Joe Johnson suffers serious wounds at the Battle of Seven Pines.
- 1864 Wednesday: During the Civil War, the Battle of Cold Harbor takes place as Confederate and Union troops meet at Gaines’ Mill and Gaines’ Farm.
- 1868 Monday: James Buchanan, the 15th president of the United States, died near Lancaster, Pennsylvania, at the age of 77. Buchanan also served the nation as its 17th U.S. secretary of state under two presidents- James K. Polk and Zachary Taylor- from March 10, 1845, to March 07, 1849. Meanwhile, the 28th U.S. Secretary of War James McAllister Schofield assumed office on this date. A Republican, he served under Presidents Andrew Johnson and Ulysses S. Grant from today until March 13, 1869.
- 1869 Tuesday: Thomas Edison patents the electric voting machine.
- 1877 Friday: The U.S. government authorizes American troops to use Hot Pursuit of Mexican bandits into Mexico.
- 1880 Tuesday: The first pay telephone goes into service. Elsewhere, the U.S. Census is 50,155,783 citizens.
- 1888 Friday: California gets its first seismograph.
- 1890 Sunday: The U.S. Census is 62,622,250 citizens.
- 1892 Wednesday: Following the merger of the Edison General Electric and the Thomson-Houston Electric Companies, the General Electric Company commenced operations.
- 1896 Monday: In Paris, the first recorded auto theft took place as the mechanic of Baron de Zuylen de Nyevelt stole his Peugeot.
- 1915 Tuesday: The T. S. Elliot poem, “The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock” was first published in “Poetry: A Magazine of Verse,” in Chicago, Illinois. During World War I, the first zeppelin bombing attack over England takes place.
- 1916 Thursday: The 67th U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Louis Brandeis assumed his position on the court on this date. A Democrat, he was nominated by President Woodrow Wilson to fill the seat of Associate Justice Joseph Lamar. Brandeis served from today until February 13, 1939.
- 1921 Wednesday: A race riot breaks out in Tulsa, Oklahoma, resulting in the deaths of 61 people.
- 1925 Monday: The 28th Vice President of the United States, 1913-1921, Democrat Thomas R. Marshall—died on this date. He served under President Woodrow Wilson.
- 1926 Tuesday: Actress Marilyn Monroe was born Norma Jeanne Mortenson in Los Angeles, California, on this date.
- 1927 Wednesday: Lizzie Borden, accused but acquitted of the 1892 ax murders of her father, Andrew, and stepmother, Abby, died in Fall River, Massachusetts, at age 66. This was the O.J. Simpson trial of the time.
- 1933 Thursday: In a bizarre scene captured by news photographers, Lya Graf, a female circus dwarf, sat in the lap of financier J. P. Morgan, Jr., during a recess of a Senate hearing on the stock market crash of 1929.
- 1935 Saturday: The Ingersoll-Waterbury Company reported that it had produced 2.5 million Mickey Mouse watches during its 2-year association with Disney.
- 1938 Wednesday: Protective baseball helmets appear in a Major League game for the first time.
- 1939 Thursday: The British submarine HMS Thetis sank during a trial dive off North Wales with the loss of 99 lives. Elsewhere, Lou Nova defeated Max Baer at Yankee Stadium in the first U.S. televised heavyweight prizefight. Finally, Mexico abolished the siesta.
- 1941 Sunday: Germany bans all Catholic publications. Elsewhere, following a failed uprising by the Arabs in the Middle East, the British army occupies Baghdad after some harsh fighting.
- 1942 Monday: The United States commenced sending Lend-Lease materials to the Soviet Union.
- 1943 Tuesday: During World War II, the Germans shot down a civilian flight from Portugal to England killing all 17 people aboard, including actor Leslie Howard.
- 1944 Thursday: The Nazis forbid people living in the occupied countries from giving aid to downed Allied aviators. Elsewhere, Mexico abolishes the long-time practice of siesta—WTF!
- 1946 Saturday: WW II Axis Romanian leader Ion Antonescu met his end at the hands of his executioners on this date.
- 1947 Sunday: Ronnie Wood, guitarist of the Faces[i] and the Rolling Stones[ii] as well as a solo artist who sings was born on today’s date in Hillington, Middlesex, England.
- 1953 Monday: KMJ (now KSEE) TV channel 24 in Fresno (NBC) begins broadcasting on this date.
- 1958 Sunday: Charles de Gaulle became premier of France, marking the end of the Fourth Republic.
- 1966 Wednesday: In Chicago, Illinois, future Acting U.S. Attorney General Mark Robert Filip is born. A Republican, he would serve under President Barack Obama from January 20, 2009, until February 03, 2009.
- 1967 Thursday: The Beatles[iii] album “Sergeant Pepper’s Lonely-Hearts Club Band” hits record store shelves on this date.
- 1968 Saturday: Author-lecturer Helen Keller, who earned a college degree despite being blind and deaf almost all her life, died in Westport, Connecticut at age 87.
- 1969 Sunday: Canada bans tobacco advertising on both radio and television.
- 1974 Saturday: The Heimlich maneuver for rescuing choking victims appears in the journal of Emergency Medicine.
- 1975 Sunday: Ronnie Wood of the Faces replaces Mick Taylor of the Rolling Stones as their second guitarist behind Keith Richards[iv].
- 1977 Wednesday: The Soviet Union formally charged Jewish human rights activist Anatoly Sharansky with treason. Sent to prison, the USSR released him in 1986.
- 1979 Friday: The short-lived nation of Zimbabwe-Rhodesia came into existence. Meanwhile, Ted Coombs begins a 5,193-mile roller skate from Los Angeles to New York City.
- 1980 Sunday: Cable News Network aka CNN, aka the Communist News Network aka Fake News made its debut.
- 1989 Thursday: Former Sunday school teacher, John E. List, sought for almost 18 years in the slayings of his mother, wife, and three children in Westfield, New Jersey, underwent arrest in Richmond, Virginia. A jury of his peers tried, convicted, and sentenced him to life in prison where he died on March 21, 2008.
- 1993 Tuesday: Connie Chung joins Dan Rather as anchors of the CBS Evening News.
- 2001 Friday: Following an argument over the choice of a bride, the heir to the Royal Nepalese throne kills both parents and eight others before putting the gun to his own head and taking his life.
- 2003 Sunday: Leaders of the world’s seven wealthiest nations and Russia pledged billions of dollars to fight AIDS and hunger on the opening day of their summit in Evian, France.
- 2004 Tuesday: A federal judge declared the Partial-Birth Abortion Ban Act unconstitutional, saying the measure infringed on women’s right to choose. The U.S. Supreme Court upheld the law in April 2007. Elsewhere, Ghazi Mashal Ajil al-Yawer, a powerful Sunni Muslim tribal leader and critic of the U.S.-led occupation, became president of Iraq’s incoming government. Finally, historian-biographer William Manchester died in Middletown, Connecticut, at age 82.
- 2009 Monday: Air France Flight 447 crashed into the Atlantic Ocean off the coast of Brazil—all 228 souls aboard including the crew die in the mishap. Meanwhile, General Motors filed for Chapter 11, becoming the largest U.S. industrial company to enter bankruptcy protection. Elsewhere, hack comedian Conan O’Brien debuted as host of NBC’s “Tonight Show,” on this date; however, he stepped down in January 2010 after a dispute with the network.
- 2011 Wednesday: The U.S. announces it will boycott a United Nations’ Conference on anti-racism over concerns that there will be anti-Semitism aimed at the Israelis and Jews in general.
- 2012 Friday: In Tokyo, direct trading begins between the Japanese yuan and the Chinese yuan.
- 2013 Saturday: Russia enacts a countrywide smoking ban in most public places.
- 2014 Sunday: According to Brainy History, Benjamin Netanyahu, Israel’s Prime Minister, advises other nations to be cautious in recognizing the new Palestinian government, formed by agreement between Islamist rival groups Fatah and Hamas; Hamas plans to maintain its anti-Zionist stance. Elsewhere, freed American soldier Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl entered the Landstuhl Regional Medical Center in Germany, a day after the Taliban released the scumbag for five Guantanamo Bay terrorism detainees.
- 2015 Monday: Harriette Thompson, at 92 years and three months, becomes the oldest person to finish a marathon, beating the previous record holder of 92 years and 19 days.
- 2016 Wednesday: The world’s most expensive railway tunnel- the 35.5-mile Gotthard Base Tunnel in Switzerland that passes under the Alps- undergoes completion on this date. It cost 9.560 billion Swiss francs to build. Elsewhere, Turkey warns Germany against recognizing the Armenian Genocide for what it was- the mass murder of Christians by the frigging Turks.
- 2017 Thursday: In Game 1 of the 2017 NBA Finals, the Golden State Warriors beat defending champion, the Cleveland Cavaliers by a final score of 113-91. Meanwhile, President Donald J. Trump declared he would pull the U.S. from the bulls**t Paris climate agreement. The U.S., however, remains a part of the agreement until at least 2020.
- 2018 Friday: After a week of hard-nosed negotiation and diplomatic gamesmanship, President Donald J. Trump announced that the nuclear weapons summit with the North Korean leader Kim Jong Un that he had earlier canceled would take place in Singapore on June 12. Meanwhile, President Trump directed Energy Secretary Rick Perry to take “immediate steps” to bolster struggling coal-fired and nuclear power plants to keep them open, calling it a matter of national economic security. Finally, health officials said four more deaths had been linked to a national food poisoning outbreak blamed on tainted lettuce, bringing the total of dead to five.
- 2019 Saturday: For the first time in boxing history, a Mexican American heavyweight becomes a multi-title winner- Andy Ruiz Jr.- when he beats English champion Anthony Joshua in seven rounds at the world-famous Madison Square Garden. He wins the IBF, IBO, WBA, and WBO world heavyweight boxing titles. Congratulations! Elsewhere, the citizens of Honduras are running amok in downtown Tegucigalpa and once they reach the U.S. embassy, the set fire to it. (Note- sound like Antifa pond scum in the United States).
- 2020 Monday: President Donald J. Trump informs the nation via a speech in the Rose Garden that he ‘is the law-and-order president’ and that ‘if governors won’t crackdown on the violent rioters plaguing cities around the nation, he will do it for them.’ Here are the Chinese Bat Flu Virus stats for the world for today: 6,226,402 confirmed cases, 373,883 confirmed deaths, and 2,671,705 confirmed recoveries. Here are the numbers for the United States: 1,844,695 confirmed cases, 106,407 confirmed deaths, and 411,134 confirmed recoveries.
- 2020 Monday A: In the three states where the American Institute of Culinary Politics-The Elemental News of the Day has chef-bloggers, California, Hawaii, and Washington, here are the stats for the Golden State first: 113,006 confirmed cases, 4,251 confirmed deaths, but once again, NO mention of confirmed recoveries. Next, here are the stats for the Aloha State: 652 confirmed cases, 17 confirmed deaths, and 608 confirmed recoveries. Finally, here are the stats for the Evergreen State: 21,702 confirmed cases, 1,118 confirmed deaths, and like California, NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries.
- 2021 Tuesday: COVID-19 Statistics for the Planet as a Whole: 171,827,776 confirmed cases, +362,266, 3,573,734 confirmed deaths, +8,860 and 154,416,202 confirmed recoveries, +52,036. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 34,130,347 confirmed cases, UP 8,301 from yesterday’s reporting, 610,309 confirmed deaths, UP 542,[v] and 27,929,487 confirmed recoveries, UP 65,822. We genuinely appreciate COVID Live Update World Meter for being honest in covering ALL the numbers- God bless them.[vi]
- 2021 Tuesday A: Note: since Joe Biden became president on January 20, 2021, there have been 292,363 Chi-Vi deaths in the United States- feeble old Joe, by the end of the year, you will have tied the total number witnessed by the Trump administration in nearly a year of the rampaging coronavirus pandemic. Under President Trump’s watch, there were 404,078 fatalities from the Chi-Com Bat Virus. Currently, Joe is shy 167,246 deaths
- 2021 Tuesday B: COVID-19 Statistics in the four states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Florida, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 3,789,731 confirmed cases, 63,247 confirmed deaths, and 2,054,430 confirmed recoveries. Moving on, here are the numbers for Florida: 2,326,755 confirmed cases, 36,869 confirmed deaths, and 1,960,195 confirmed recoveries. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 36,276 confirmed cases, 500 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries (same as yesterday’s count). Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 438,019 confirmed cases, 5,829 confirmed deaths, and 212,777 confirmed recoveries. Let us look at one other portion of the U.S., Virginia, home of Governor Ralph “Black Face” Northam: they have 675,957 confirmed cases, 11,194 confirmed deaths, and 56,471 confirmed recoveries.[vii]
- 2021 Tuesday C: Now that Mo has relocated to Israel, let’s look at the statistics there: 839,511 confirmed cases, 6,413 confirmed deaths, and 832,742 confirmed recoveries (same as yesterday’s figures). Let’s look at one non-country- El Salvador, 101st country on the list, home of MS-13 human garbage: 73,702 cases of the virus, 2,252 confirmed deaths and 68,803 confirmed recoveries.[viii]
- 2021 Tuesday D: Stock Market Closes/Precious and Rare Metals: DOW Jones Industrial Average: 34,575.31, UP 45.86 points (+0.13%). Next, the NASDAQ: 13,736.48, DOWN 12.26 points (-0.089%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 4,202.04, DOWN 2.07 points (-0.049%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $67.94 per barrel, +0.21 (+0.31%). The price of GOLD is $1,902.10 per troy oz., -2.90 (-0.15%) while the price of SILVER is $27.96 per troy ounce, -0.14 (-0.51%). The price of PLATINUM is $1,196.30 per troy oz, -3.80 (-0.32%) while the price of COPPER is $4.65 per pound, -0.00 (-0.03%).[ix] The price of PALLADIUM is $2,863.22 per troy oz, +34.11 (+1.21%).[x] The price of RHODIUM is $25,500.00 per troy oz., +750.00 (+3.03%).[xi] Currently, Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000028. As for Chi-Com money, one-dollar U.S. = 6.38 Chinese yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.82 euros and in Mexican pesos equals 19.96. In Croatian Kuna, one greenback equals 6.15 and in Cuban Peso, a buck equals 24.00 and in Czech Koruna, one dollar equals 20.79 of theirs.[xii] In other business news, JBS- the largest meat-packing plant in the world- is the latest company to suffer a destabilizing computer breach and hack. Look for ALL meat prices to go UP.
- 2021 Tuesday E: U.S. National Debt and Gasoline Prices in the Four States in which we have Chef-Authors– Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising by the day- in California, gasoline prices have risen to over $4.202 per gallon, $2.861 in Florida, $3.928 in Hawaii, and $3.577 in Washington state.[xiii] Let’s look at one other location- U.S. Connecticut: $3.070. We are going to do something else that could be fun- gasoline prices around the world going from cheapest to highest. The next country on the list has the next lowest gasoline price in the world- Trinidad and Tobago: $3.214 per U.S. Gallon.[xiv] Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $28,355,756,332,048 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but flipping TRILLIONS.[xv] Cloward and Piven causing problems like they always do.
- 2021 Tuesday F: Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe– By our count, today is Day #71 for “Kooky Kamala” Harris to be ‘Border Czar,’ a ‘no-show job’ for which, she receives a paycheck. Speaking of the ‘Border Czar,’ a new report says that when the voice in Joe Biden’s earpiece told him to appoint her to head this prestigious, national security job, her aides were in a state of panic not knowing what any of them were to do. A bunch of flipping hacks.[xvi] Anyhow, “Methuselah Joe” Biden is pushing Congress to get him a bill on his desk that he can sign that will LEGALIZE 11 million illegal aliens.[xvii]
- 2021 Tuesday G: Foreign News / Overseas News– Senator Lindsey Graham, R-SC, is in Israel with two other U.S. senators and is pushing for $1 billion U.S. dollars with which to beef up Israel’s Iron Dome missile defense system. Amen. Elsewhere, Chi-Com state media says the nation MUST prepare for nuclear war with the United States after a mumbling, stumbling, bumbling Joe Biden orders an investigation into the origins of the Xi Jinping Bat Flu. Wow. Chi-Coms want war. Meanwhile, NATO warplanes took to the airspace over member nations as a show of force to Vladimir Putin’s increasingly hostile Russia.
- 2021 Tuesday H: COVID-19 Updates and Additional Information– It has been decided that COVID-19 variants will be given Greek letters rather than the name of the country in which they pop up. Guess we don’t want to hurt the feelings of places like the People’s Republic of China, South Africa, Vietnam, and India. Folks, it is what it is. Next, a recent poll says that 60-percent of the American people oppose Chi-Vi passports for dining and that 55-percent oppose employers demanding proof of Bat Flu vaccinations. We concur. A recent TIPP poll reports that 55-percent of Americans believe the release of the ‘VID was NO accident while 44-percent believe that the Chi-Coms did indeed create this crap in the Wuhan Institute of Virology. Elsewhere, Gordon Chang told Newsmax TV that ‘Joe Biden could conceal U.S. complicity in the origins of the Chi-Vi and subsequent spread when HIS report on the pandemic comes out.’ Finally, Rep. Fred Keller, R-PA 12th congressional district, wants House Speaker Nancy “Mumbles” Pelosi to launch an investigation into the Chinese Communist Party and the origins of the Wuhan Virus Crisis.
- 2021 Tuesday I: Health and Medical Alerts– Regarding the previous topic, the New York Knicks say that IF they advance in the playoffs, fans in the stands will HAVE TO PROVIDE evidence of vaccination for the Xi Jinping Bat Flu. Wow. NO fans in the stands means NO money for your crappy team. In other news- and this is BIG- the Chi-Coms have reported their FIRST human case of the H1ON3 bird flu. Let’s see, this will be the NEW pandemic following hot on the heels of the Kung Flu which means- it will be running amok around the world by the time Americans go to vote in November 2022- and you believe the Chi-Coms are not malevolently evil. (Note- the U.S. government says that from highest to lowest in rates of Chi-Com Meat Market Malady vaccinations, Asians come in first followed by whites followed by Hispanics and then blacks. As Chef Bea O’Malley has said, ‘anytime white liberals tell us black folks to do something for our own good, we run like heck for the hills’).
- 2021 Tuesday J: Joe Biden Regime News I– Fellow Democrats and critics worry that the Biden regime WON’T release President Donald J. Trump’s tax information when the ‘investigation into the 45th president concludes.’ Next, the Biden regime is suspending oil and natural gas leases in the Arctic Wildlife Preserve, leases created under President Donald J. Trump. Elsewhere, in other disturbing news, the U.S. Pentagon has cleared the Chi-Coms’ largest drone manufacturer for use by, uh, U.S. forces? WTF?
- 2021 Tuesday K: Political News I– The ‘January 06, 2021, Commission’ fails to pass in the U.S. Senate. Part of the bill setting up this so-called ‘commission’ labels everyone who was in Washington, D.C., that day as insurrectionists.[xviii] Wow. Next, left-wing losers are claiming the General Michael Flynn, U.S. Army Ret., called for a ‘coup’ against the U.S. government, an accusation he says is ‘bulls**t.’ Amen. In other Political News, Senator Tim Scott, R-SC, appears in an RNC advertisement slamming the policies of decrepit old Joe Biden. Elsewhere, “America’s Governor” Ron DeSantis, R-FL, says, “Not here, not now” with the defense of the Girls’ Sports Fairness Law which prohibits trannys, i.e., chicks with dicks from corrupting girls’ and women’s sports teams. Transgender-lovers are suing the Sunshine State to overturn this excellent law. Finally, President Donald J. Trump endorses Governor Greg Abbott, R-TX, for another term.
- 2021 Tuesday L: Political News II– Joe Biden went to Tulsa, Oklahoma, to pander to black folks on the 100-year anniversary of the Tulsa Race Riots and Massacre. Joe claimed in 100 years that ‘no American president has ever come to Tulsa to commemorate this horrible time.’ Well, last year, President Donald J. Trump visited the city around the time of the 99th anniversary of the detestable event which sent the liberals berserk. Former Executive Director Harrison Floyd for the Trump campaign’s outreach to black Americans pointed this fact out. Of course, liberals won’t believe this. Back to Joe Biden, when questioned as to whether survivors of the massacre should get some sort of reparations for what they suffered, Biden zipped his lips. NO comment. Finally, a bitter fight looms over the filibuster.
- 2021 Tuesday M: U.S. Supreme Court News– In a Montana dispute, the U.S. Supreme Court backs Native American tribal law in the state. Meanwhile, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Neil Gorsuch rejected challenges to a Colorado disaster law used by state government to ban churches from being open. Oh, well. In other SCOTUS news, major rulings await over the last month of the current term. We shall see.
- 2021 Tuesday N: Business News– Following the pullout of the Major League All-Star Game from Atlanta, Georgia, a conservative business group- Job Creators Network- is suing the league and the players’ union to prevent Colorado from hosting the annual game. Elsewhere, Amazon.com is allowing the sale of EVIL Blue Lives Murder apparel which is reason enough to return to shopping locally. Meanwhile, Americans’ travel spree reaffirms that it’s right for the markets to be BULLISH on oil and not on renewables. Next, personal incomes tumbled by 13.1-percent in April 2021, the highest loss in more than two decades. Who’s to blame, you ask? Joe “Flipping” Biden and his corrupt policies of self-enrichment and corruption. INFLATION!
- 2021 Tuesday O: Crime And Punishment News / Law Enforcement News– Former Officer Derek Chauvin of the Minneapolis Police Department is now facing federal charges. It would appear that due to all sorts of shenanigans by activists who made it onto his jury that he might receive a NEW trial. Thus, the feds want to put him in double jeopardy by charging him with civil rights violations. My, my, my. In other news, the July 2021 deadline for survivors of the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001, by Muslim jihadists to get help is fast approaching. Elsewhere, two people were shot at a Los Angeles County firehouse by a fellow firefighter. Details hopefully to come.
- 2021 Tuesday P: Whacked-Out News Of The Day– In yet another, near-daily disclosure that Governor Gavin “The Nazi” Newsom knows he is a goner, he has ordered state officials to create a TASK FORCE to look into the matter of providing reparations to the descendants of former slaves. As everyone knows, California was on the side of the Union during the Civil War and slavery was not permitted in the Golden State. Governor “Nazi” Newsom—you are going down, you worthless, conniving, closet homo loser come November 2021. Going to be amazing to see you take the boot up your scrawny little ass. In other news, former President Barack Hussein Obama admitted to the New York Times that with feeble old Joe Biden hiring his staff, he is the one calling the shots. Finally- and we don’t believe this story- Arizona says it plans to use Zyklon-B gas with which to execute death row inmates. Say, wasn’t this the exact same gas employed by the Nazis in the death camps? Hence why we think this is a bogus story.
- 2021 Tuesday Q: Fourth Annual Lavrentiy Beria Award Updates– A BIG ROUND of applause for New York State Attorney General Leticia James- Josef Stalin and Lavrentiy Beria would be extremely proud of this communist POS who has launched a criminal probe into the Trump Organization. “Show me the man and I’ll show you the crime” said KGB thug Lavrentiy Beria. What a banana republic-style circus. We hope you go deep in the running for this year’s award…
- 2021 Tuesday R: Religion News– Pope Francis criminalizes sexual abuse of adults by priests. Seems like this SHOULD ALWAYS have been a crime.
- 2021 Tuesday S: NASA, Space, and UFO News– Space debris slammed into the International Space Station and damaged its robotic arm. (Note- seems like it would be great if we could re-establish the space shuttle program and outfit one of them with massive nets that could begin scooping up all this crap and then either returning it to Earth for destruction or dropping it onto the moon for safekeeping).
- 2021 Tuesday T: California Lottery Results / Mega-Millions Draw– here are the results for tonight’s Mega-Millions Draw #1664 with a $34 million jackpot on the line: 07, 11, 33, 58, 63, and Mega 23. Out of 47,494 winning tickets, the highest numbers were 39 people who had FOUR numbers for a prize of $377 apiece.
- 2021 Tuesday U: Special Election News– Melanie Stansbury won the New Mexico Special Election to fill the seat of now-Interior Secretary Debra Haaland. She will represent New Mexico’s 1st congressional district until November of next year, thus preserving “Mumbles” Pelosi’s margin of 219-211. Democrats are now out there creaming their panties believing this to be a bellwether of the upcoming 2022 Mid-Term Elections.
- 2022 Wednesday: Stick around and discover what the Chi-Coms and their stooge in the White House are up to today- should be good.
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0848 an 8” x 10” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “Yuccas and Red Rocks.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her website, found at beverlycarrick.com, or at the blog’s Facebook page. At her website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” Beverly has been painting for more than 60 years and known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her website NOW and view her work. It is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor! You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there IMMEDIATELY! Thank you, the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day.
ALBUM OF THE DAY AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM:
The next album by the Beach Boys marked a distinct move into much more social consciousness that began on the preceding album. The Beach Boys were touring college and university campuses, were all about conservation, the grandfather of today’s loony tunes ‘green movement.’ Beards were getting longer, hair well past the collars and what with the departure of Bruce Johnston- asked to leave because he would not grow a beard, embrace Transcendental Meditation- the band brought into South African musicians, BLACK MUSICIANS to complete the social consciousness move. Thus, we have a new album, “Carl and the Passions- So Tough,” an album that came out on May 15, 1972. The band now featured Brian Wilson (bass, piano, organ, vocals), Mike Love (vocals), Carl Wilson (vocals and guitars), Dennis Wilson (drums and vocals), Alan Jardine (guitars, bass, and vocals), Blondie Chapin (guitars, vocals), and Ricky Fataar (drums and vocals- Dennis was having hand problems due to a major cut that prevented him from pounding the skins). The album opens with the rocker, “You Need a Mess of Help to Stand Alone,” sung by Brian and Carl. Next, “Here She Comes” sung by Ricky Fataar followed by “He Come Down” sung by Carl and Al followed by “Marcella,” sung by Carl and a damned good live tune. Side two picks up with “Hold on Dear Brother” sung by Fataar. Following that, we have “Make It Good” sung by Dennis and then, the lovely “All This Is That” sung by Al and Carl to the final tune, the strange, “Cuddle Up,” sung by Dennis. Fans will note the distinct changes to the voice of Dennis which was becoming affected by tobacco and alcohol. This is a great album- one we hope everyone will check out. Back when it came out, the record company paired it with a reissue of “Pet Sounds,” back when vinyl was king. You can still find it at select online sellers of fine music. Enjoy.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 06-01-2022, all rights reserved. (Editor’s Note: we pay the estate of Beverly Carrick an annual fee by which, we can show her paintings to the world. We make NO money from the estate’s sales of her world-famous artworks). Total Word Count: 5,362. Chef V. Vicky Mazarotti.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, FINE ART, Beverly Carrick Natural Desert Landscapes, Just the Facts, Unvarnished Truth- The, Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe, Foreign News / Overseas News, COVID-19 Updates And Additional Information, Health And Medical Alerts, Joe BIDEN REGIME NEWS I, Political News I, Political News II, U.S. Supreme Court News, Business News, Crime And Punishment News / Law Enforcement News, Whacked-Out News Of The Day, California Lottery Results / Mega-Millions Draw, Fourth Annual Lavrentiy Beria Award Updates, Religion News, H1ON3 Bird Flu, COVID-19 Updates And Additional Information, Foreign News / Overseas News, Political News I, COVID-19 World Health Meter Statistics, NUCLEAR WAR, People’s Republic of China, Chi-Coms- the, Chinese Communist Party, CCP- the Ion Antonescu, Romania, Josef Stalin, Lavrentiy Beria, Vladimir Putin, Russia, Soviet Union, USSR, Ronnie Wood, Faces, Keith Richards, Mick Taylor, The Rolling Stones, President George Washington, President John Adams, President John Tyler, President James K. Polk, President Zachary Taylor, President James Buchannan, President Andrew Johnson, President Ulysses S. Grant, President Benjamin Harrison, President Rutherford B. Hayes, President Woodrow Wilson, President Barack Hussein Obama, President Donald J. Trump, President Joseph R. Biden, “Methuselah Joe” Biden, Vice President Thomas R. Marshall, Vice President Kamala Harris, ‘Border Czar’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Louis Brandeis, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice John Marshall Harlan, U.S. Attorney General John Nelson, Acting U.S. Attorney General Mark Robert Filip, U.S. Secretary of State James Buchanan, U.S. Secretary of the Treasury Oliver Wolcott Jr., U.S. Secretary of War Samuel Dexter, U.S. Secretary of War John B. Floyd, U.S. Secretary of War Redfield Proctor, U.S. Secretary of War James McAllister Schofield, U.S. Energy Secretary Rick Perry, Senator Tim Scott, U.S. House Speaker Nancy “Mumbles” Pelosi, Rep. Fred Keller, Rep. Melanie Stansbury, General Robert E. Lee, Governor Gavin “The Nazi” Newsom, “America’s Governor” Ron DeSantis, New York State Attorney General Leticia James, Rick Grenell, Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn U.S. Army Ret., U.S. Senate, ’01-06-2021 Commission, Capitol Hill Riots 01-06-2021, False Flag Operations, Girls’ Sports Fairness Law, Illegal Aliens, Illegal Immigration, Illegal Alien Undeclared War on the U.S., Mexican Drug Cartels, Illegal Alien Invasion, Illegal Alien Tsunami, Illegal Alien Tidal Wave, Illegal Alien Caravans, Joe Biden’s Open Borders Policies, Build the Wall and Deport Them All, COVID-19, Chi-Vi- the, The ‘VID, Wuhan Virus, Wuhan Virus Crisis, China Virus, China Virus Crisis, Yellow Fever 2019-2021, Communist China Condition, Kung Flu- The, Wuhan Waltz- The, BIG C-19- The, Wuhan Whoopie- The, COVID-19 Mandates, Pelosi Pox- The, Wuhan Meat Market Malady, Hubei Hooey- The, Xi Jinping’s Bat Fu Yuk, Communist Killer Virus 2019-2021 and Onward, Chairman Xi’s Fever, Chairman Xi’s Gift to the World- the Chi-Vi, COVID-19- the Trump Whacker, COVID-19- the Hong Kong Democracy Movement Killer, Oil and Natural Gas Production, Arctic Wildlife Preserve, 2022 Mid-Term Elections, COVID-19 World Health Meter Statistics, U.S. National Gasoline Prices, Global Petrol Prices, DOW Jones Industrial Average, S & P 500, NASDAQ, Gold, Silver, Platinum, Copper, Palladium, Rhodium, Aluminum, Neodymium, Precious and Rare Metals, Light Sweet Crude Oil, U.S. Monetary Conversions, U.S. National Debt, U.S. National Debt Clock, National Security Matters, Monetary Conversions of the Day, Bitcoin, Chinese Yuan, European Union Euros, Mexican Pesos, Croatian Kuna, Cuban Peso, Czech Koruna, Connecticut Gas Prices, Global Petrol Prices, Trinidad and Tobago Petrol Price, Cloward and Piven, California Lottery, Mega-Millions, Lottery Results, Mega-Millions Draw #1664, Roman Catholic Church, Pope Gregory XVI, Pope Francis, Professional Sports, National Basketball Association, NBA Finals, 2017 NBA Finals, Cleveland Cavaliers, Golden State Warriors, The Beach Boys, Chef V. Vicky Mazarotti,
[i] We began promoting the music of an interconnected group of bands including the Small Faces, Faces, and Rod Stewart beginning on Tuesday, 22-April-2014 through Tuesday, 01-July-2014. This was a massive undertaking of rock bands and solo artists so we hope you will seek them out and consider adding the music to your album collection.
[ii] We shared the music of the Stones beginning Tuesday, 22-March-2016 through Sunday, 28-August-2016. This included the members’ solo projects. We sure as heck hope you check out the Rolling Stones, Mick Jagger, Brian Jones, Keith Richard, Charlie Watts, Bill Wyman, and Mick Taylor. Ronnie Wood you can find during the presentation of the Faces.
[iii] We began promoting the music of both the Beatles and the band’s individual components on Friday, 04-November-2016 through Sunday, 11-June-2018. Besides the Beatles, we also promoted the music of John Lennon, Paul McCartney, Ringo Starr, and George Harrison as well as the Traveling Wilburys. The “Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely-Hearts Club Band” album appeared on Tuesday, 22-November-2016. Please seek out this massive offering by visiting the blog posts between those dates. You will be glad you did.
[iv] See previous footnotes regarding the Faces and the Rolling Stones.
[v] Bing seems to be covering numbers up for the Biden administration so here is where we have gone now: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[viii] We obtain our statistics for the coronavirus from: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[ix] Commodities – Oil, Silver and Gold Prices – CNN Business– see this site for daily commodity information.
[x] Palladium PRICE Today | Palladium Spot Price Chart | Live Price of Palladium per Ounce | Markets Insider (businessinsider.com) See this site for daily trading in palladium.
[xi] Commodities Prices – Spot – Futures (tradingeconomics.com) See this site for much of the economic information cobbled together at this blog.
[xiv] Please see the following site for information on global gas prices: Gasoline prices around the world, 26-Apr-2021 | GlobalPetrolPrices.com
[xv] U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time (usdebtclock.org) See this site for the U.S. National Debt Clock.
[xvi] Speaking of “Kooky Kamala” Harris, Ric Grenell says ‘it’s a joke to think that Kamala Harris is ready to lead the country.’
[xvii] Note- when the voting audits are complete and the fraud a proven fact, every single act, appointment, and directive from the fraudulent Biden White House will be null and void. Can you imagine when ICE and CBP are turned loose and begin rounding up and deporting the millions of illegal aliens roaming the American countryside? Perhaps they will deputize millions of Americans to aid the Border Patrol in rounding up and loading aboard buses, trains, airplanes, and even onto freighters and sending this human flotsam and jetsam back to their rathole countries? Going to be amazing.
[xviii] U.S. House Speaker Nancy “Mumbles” Pelosi, the nonagenarian leader of the Democratic-Socialist Party has ruled out Joe Biden creating her much-beloved January 06, 2021 ‘commission,’ the one by which the Dems can blame Trump supporters for the FALSE FLAG operations of Antifa and Black Lives Matter.