TODAY IN HISTORY
Chef Itzi Nakamura, CEC-ACF
Kihei, HI 96753
Contact Me: honeybeeKihei109@gmail.com
TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
WINTER SESSION 2022
BLOG POST #4,478 AT THE AICP-END
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 250
DAY FOUR HUNDRED-AND-THIRTEEN OF THE BIDEN ADMINISTRATION
68. TODAY IN HISTORY—WEDNESDAY, MARCH 09, 2022:
U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justices David Davis and Samuel Blatchford; U.S. Attorney General John Macpherson Berrien; U.S. Interior Secretary Robert McClelland; U.S. Secretary of State James G. Blaine; U.S. Treasury Secretaries Hugh McCulloch, Lot M. Morrill, Andrew W. Mellon, and G. William Miller; U.S. Secretaries of War Peter Buell Porter, John H. Eaton, a Newton D. Baker; Boston featuring Brad Delp, Family featuring Jim Cregan, Manfred Mann’s Earth Band featuring Chris Thompson, the Move featuring Trevor Burton, Ian Gillan Band featuring John McCoy, Paul Revere and the Raiders featuring Mark Lindsey, Procol Harum featuring Robin Trower, and the Velvet Underground featuring John Cale:
- 632 Friday: The Prophet Muhammad gave his last sermon (thank God for small favors). Allah Akbar!
- 1454 Thursday: Amerigo Vespucci was born in Florence, Italy, on this date. Meanwhile, German mapmaker named the American continent in his honor.
- 1497 Tuesday: Nicolaus Copernicus makes his first recorded astronomical observations.
- 1500 Friday: Sailing from Lisbon, Portugal, Pedro Alvarez Cabral leaves with 13 ships on the way to India.
- 1513 Sunday: The 217th Roman Catholic Pope Leo X began his journey as the shepherd of all Christendom on this date. He would guide his global flock from today until December 01, 1521.
- 1562 Friday: Naples, Italy, bans kissing in public, an offense punishable by death.
- 1661 Wednesday: Cardinal Jules Mazarin, the chief minister of France, died, leaving King Louis XIV in full control of the nation.
- 1788 Sunday: Connecticut became the fifth state to join the union.
- 1793 Saturday: Jean Pierre Blanchard made the first balloon flight in North America. President George Washington was among the spectators in the crowd observing the flight.
- 1796 Wednesday: The future French emperor, Napoleon Bonaparte, married Josephine de Beauharnais; however due to her purported infidelity, they later divorced.
- 1815 Thursday: In Cecil County, Maryland, future 37th U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice David Davis is born. President Abraham Lincoln would nominate the Whig, Republican, Liberal Republican, and eventual Independent to fill the seat of Democratic Associate Justice John Campbell. Davis served from October 17, 1862, to March 03, 1883, then became senator.
- 1820 Thursday: The U.S. Congress passed the Land Act, which paved the way for westward expansion of North America. Elsewhere, in Auburn, N.Y., future 48th U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Samuel Blatchford is born. President Chester Alan Arthur would nominate his fellow Republican to fill the seat of Republican Associate Justice Ward Hunt. Blatchford would serve from March 22, 1882, to July 07, 1893.
- 1822 Saturday: Charles M. Graham received the first patent for artificial teeth.
- 1829 Monday: The 12th U.S. Secretary of War Peter Buell Porter left office on this date. First, a Democratic-Republican, then a National Republican, and then a Whig, Porter served under President John Quincy Adams from May 23, 1828, to March 09, 1829. His replacement- the 13th U.S. Secretary of War John H. Eaton assumed his place. First, a Democratic-Republican, then a Democrat, and then a Whig, Eaton served under President Andrew Jackson March 09, 1829, to June 18, 1831. Next, the 10th U.S. Attorney General John Macpherson Berrien assumed office on this date. First a Democrat and then a Whig, he served under President Andrew Jackson from today until June 22, 1831.
- 1832 Friday: Abraham Lincoln announced that he would run for political office for the first time. However, he was unsuccessful in his run for a seat in the Illinois state legislature.
- 1839 Saturday: The Prussian government limits the workweek for children to no more than 51 hours per week.
- 1841 Tuesday: The United States Supreme Court rules in the United States v. the Amistad that the Africans who had seized the slave ship from their Spanish captors were free men because their captors took them against their will from their native land.
- 1847 Tuesday: During the Mexican-American War of 1846-1848, the U.S. launches it first major amphibious operation as it assaults the defenses at Vera Cruz, Mexico.
- 1857 Monday: The 4th U.S. Interior Secretary Robert McClelland left office on this date. A Democrat, he served under President Franklin Pierce from March 08, 1853, until today.
- 1859 Wednesday: The National Association of Baseball Players adopted the rule that limited the size of bats to no more than 2.5 inches in diameter.
- 1862 Sunday: During the Civil War, the ironclads USS Monitor and CSS Virginia (formerly USS Merrimac) clashed for five hours to a draw at Hampton Roads, Virginia.
- 1863 Monday: General Ulysses S. Grant received appointment as the commander-in-chief of Union military forces.
- 1864 Wednesday: Ulysses S. Grant becomes commander-in-chief of U.S. armies in the field.
- 1869 Tuesday: The 27th U.S. Secretary of the Treasury Hugh McCulloch assumed office on this date. A Republican, he served under Presidents Abraham Lincoln and Andrew Johnson from today until March 03, 1869. He would serve again as the 36th U.S. Secretary of the Treasury.
- 1879 Sunday: The 31st U.S. Secretary of the Treasury Lot M. Morrill left office on this date. A Democrat and then a Republican, he served under President Ulysses S. Grant from July 07, 1876, until today.
- 1889 Saturday: The 31st U.S. Secretary of State James G. Blaine assumed his position on this date. A Republican, he served under President Benjamin Harrison from today until June 04, 1892. He also served the nation as its 28th U.S. secretary of state, doing so under Presidents James A. Garfield and then Chester Alan Arthur from March 07, 1881, to December 19, 1881.
- 1893 Thursday: Cannibals in the Congo kill thousands of Arabs.
- 1897 Tuesday: The U.S. Patent Office issued a patent to William Spinks and William Hoskins for cue chalk.
- 1907 Saturday: Indiana enacts the first voluntary sterilization law.
- 1914 Monday: U.S. Senator Albert Fall (Teapot Dome Scandal) calls for the “Cubanization of Mexico.”
- 1916 Thursday: More than 400 Mexican raiders led by Pancho Villa attacked Columbus, New Mexico, killing 18 Americans. Meanwhile, during World War I, Germany declares war against Portugal as its colonial forces invaded Portuguese East Africa. Elsewhere, the 47th U.S. Secretary of War Newton D. Baker assumed his post on this date. A Democrat, he served under President Woodrow Wilson from today until 03-04-1921.
- 1918 Saturday: Russian Bolsheviks form the Communist Party; meanwhile, Ukrainian mobs murder the Jews of Serendino Buda.
- 1921 Wednesday: The 49th U.S. Secretary of the Treasury Andrew W. Mellon assumed office on this date. A Republican, he served under Presidents Warren G. Harding, Calvin Coolidge, and Herbert Hoover, from today until February 12, 1932.
- 1925 Monday: In Sapulpa, Oklahoma, future 65th U.S. Treasury Secretary G. William Miller is born. A future Democrat, he would serve under President Jimmy Carter from August 06, 1979, to January 20, 1981.
- 1932 Wednesday: The Japanese install former Chinese Emperor Henry Pu-Yi as head of Manchuria.
- 1933 Thursday: Congress, called into special session by President Franklin Delano Roosevelt, began its “hundred days” of enacting New Deal legislation.
- 1935 Saturday: The animated cartoon character Porky Pig first appeared in the Warner Bros. animated short, “I Haven’t Got a Hat.”
- 1936 Monday: The German press warned that all Jews who vote in the upcoming elections would undergo arrest.
- 1941 Sunday: The Italian offensive in Albania gets under way as the new Roman Legions of Benito Mussolini attacks their miniscule neighbor across the Adriatic Sea. This would prove hard-going for the Fascists.
- 1942 Monday: Mark Lindsay of Paul Revere and the Raiders[i] is born in Eugene, Oregon, on this date. Elsewhere, John Cale, future guitarist, violinist, keyboardist, and vocalist with the New York City rock band, the Velvet Underground[ii] is born in Garnant, Carmarthenshire, Wales, on this date. Meanwhile, the Imperial Japanese forces complete their conquest of Burma on this date.
- 1943 Tuesday: During World War II, the Nazis begin transporting the Jews of Salonika, Greece, to concentration camps. On the Eastern Front, survivors from the Italian Eighth Army in the Stalingrad campaign- those lucky enough to slog hundreds of miles through deep snow with the Soviets in hot pursuit the entire time begin boarding trains for the trip back to Italy. Most of them are dressed in rags, sick, fatigued, frostbitten, and disgusted with the Fascist regime that sent them east to die.
- 1945 Friday: During World War II, US B-29 bombers launched incendiary bombing raids against Japan, resulting in an estimated 100,000 deaths. Meanwhile, the Japanese declare French Indochina to be an “independent country.” Meanwhile, Robin Trower, future guitarist, and vocalist with both Procol Harum[iii] and a band bearing his name is born in Catford, London, Great Britain, on this date.
- 1946 Saturday: Jim Cregan, future guitarist, and vocalist with Blossom Toes[iv], Family/Streetwalkers[v] and eventually with Rod Stewart’s[vi] solo act is born in Yeovil, Great Britain, on this date.
- 1948 Tuesday: In Ashford, Kent, England, future member of Manfred Mann’s Earth Band- Chris Thompson (vocals and guitar 1975-1986 / 1996-99 / 2004)- is born.
- 1949 Wednesday: Trevor Burton—future guitarist with the Move[vii] (1965-69 / 2007-14)—was born in Birmingham, England, on this date. Elsewhere, the first all-electric dining car went into service on the Illinois Central Railroad.
- 1950 Thursday: In Huddersfield, West Yorkshire, England, future bassist/vocalist with the Ian Gillan Band- John McCoy- is born.
- 1953 Monday: The USSR buries Josef Stalin in Moscow. Fearful of his power even after his death, the entomb him next to Lenin.
- 1954 Tuesday: CBS reporter, Edward R. Murrow critically reviewed Wisconsin Republican Senator Joseph R. McCarthy’s anti-communism campaign on “See it Now.” Elsewhere, in French Indochina, Colonel Christian de Castries continues making sure that his vast army of men, artillery, fighter aircraft, and fortified positions around the main base at Dien Bien Phu are prepared for the fight that’s coming. They expect the People’s Army to begin the assault around March 15. French paratroopers, French Legionnaires- many of them former Nazis- North African Moroccan and Algerian veterans as well as Senegalese artillerymen are preparing for the fight of their lives.
- 1959 Monday: Mattel introduced Barbie at the annual Toy Fair in New York.
- 1962 Friday: Farrar, Straus & Giroux, first published the science fantasy novel, “A Wrinkle in Time,” by Madeleine L’Engle.
- 1963 Saturday: During a traffic stop in Hollywood, two ex-convicts, Gregory Powell and Jimmy Lee Smith managed to disarm and capture two Los Angeles police officers, Ian Campbell, and Karl Hettinger. The two thugs disarmed and abducted the officers and took them to an onion field near Bakersfield, California, where Powell shot Campbell to death while Hettinger managed to escape. Eventually, a jury of their peers convicted Powell and Smith and a judge sent the two murderers to prison. Joseph Waumbaugh detailed the case in his book, “The Onion Field.”
- 1964 Monday: The U.S. Supreme Court, in New York Times Co. v. Sullivan, raised the standard for proving libel by unanimously ruling that public officials who charged that the press–in regard to their official duties—defamed them had to demonstrate “actual malice” on the part of the news organization. They had to do this to recover damages. Meanwhile, the first Ford Mustang, a Wimbledon White convertible, rolled off the production line in Dearborn, Michigan.
- 1965 Tuesday: The first U.S. combat forces arrived in South Vietnam on this date.
- 1967 Thursday: Svetlana Alliuyeva, Josef Stalin’s daughter, defected to the United States on this date. Meanwhile, at the world-famous Olympic Auditorium in Los Angeles, California, heavyweight boxer Jerry Quarry won a 10-round unanimous decision over British boxer, Brian London, to put his record to 22-1-3. As for the British Bulldog, his record went to 35-15.
- 1974 Saturday: The last Japanese soldier from World War II in the Philippines surrenders after being a guerilla for the intervening 29 years.
- 1975 Sunday: Work commenced on the Alaskan pipeline.
- 1977 Wednesday: About a dozen armed Hanafi Muslims invaded three buildings in Washington, D.C., where they murdered one person and took more than 130 hostages. However, the siege ended two days later as law enforcement stormed the place where the jihadi scumbags held their hostages.
- 1984 Saturday: In Winchester, Nevada, at the Las Vegas Convention Center, heavyweight boxer Greg Page loses a 12-round championship bout to “Terrible Tim” Witherspoon via a mixed decision. “Terrible Tim” won the vacant WBC title which put Page’s record to 23-2 and his to 18-1.
- 1987 Monday: At ARCO Arena in beautiful, downtown Sacramento, California, “Big George” Foreman scores a TKO over opponent, Steve Zouski at the 2:47-minute mark of Round 4 of a scheduled 10-round bout to put his pro record to 46-2.
- 1989 Thursday: The Senate rejected President George H.W. Bush’s nomination of John Tower to be defense secretary by a vote of 53-47. However, the next day, Bush tapped Wyoming Rep. Dick Cheney, who went on to win unanimous Senate approval. Meanwhile, a strike forced Eastern Airlines into bankruptcy.
- 1990 Friday: Dr. Antonia Novello took the oath of office as the first female and Hispanic surgeon general of the United States. President George H.W. Bush nominated her, but do you hear Latinos and Democrats praising him for having done so? No, the reason is that the Left does not give a F**K.
- 1992 Monday: Former Israeli Prime Minister Menachem Begin died in Tel Aviv at age 78.
- 1993 Tuesday: Rodney King testified at the federal trial of four Los Angeles police officers accused of violating his civil rights when they beat the crap out of him on a city street. Elsewhere, in St. Louis, Mississippi, heavyweight boxer Larry Holmes wins a ring disqualification at the end of Round 4 of a scheduled 10-round bout when the corner of his opponent- Rocky Pepeli- throws in the towel. Holmes’ record goes to 56-4.
- 1994 Wednesday: The U.N. Human Rights Commission condemned anti-Semitism, putting the world body on record for the first time as opposing discrimination against Jews. Elsewhere, underground poet and ‘Dirty Old Man’ of Los Angeles Free Press fame, Charles Bukowski, dies at age 76 from leukemia.
- 1995 Thursday: Major League Baseball awards a franchise to the Tampa Bay Devil Rays club.
- 2001 Saturday: In Kentucky, in the final fight of his illustrious career, heavyweight boxer Greg Page loses via knockout to Dale Crowe at the 1:56 minute mark of a 10-round bout for the vacant heavyweight title of the state. The loss would put his record to 58-17-1. Following this defeat, he would go into retirement.
- 2009 Monday: President Barack Hussein Obama lifted George W. Bush-era limits on using federal dollars for embryonic stem cell research.[viii]
- 2011 Wednesday: A 7.2-magnitude earthquake off the coast of Honshu, Japan, causes a tsunami alert to go out to all nations in the Pacific Rim region.
- 2012 Friday: Brad Delp—longtime vocalist of the rock band, Boston[ix]—took his own life on this date in Atkinson, New Hampshire. He was 55 years-old.
- 2013 Saturday: Anti-apartheid leader and former president of South Africa, Nelson Mandela, age 94 undergoes hospitalization for, what sources say, was a routine checkup. Elsewhere, NASA’s Mars Reconnaissance Orbiter (MRO) spacecraft transmits images that for the very first time, allow scientists to create a 3D reconstruction of ancient water channels below the surface of Mars.
- 2014 Sunday: The Barbie doll celebrates its 55th anniversary. Elsewhere, the search continues for Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370, a missing Boeing 777, which went missing the day before over the South China Sea with 239 people aboard. At this point in time, NO trace of the plane has ever been found.
- 2015 Monday: Scientists exploring a cave in the Galilee Sea region of Israel discover an astounding cache of coins and jewelry dating back to the time of Alexander the Great. Meanwhile, President Barack Obama signs an executive order designating Venezuela a national security threat to the United States.
- 2016 Wednesday: In Miami, Florida, The Washington Post and Univision host the eighth Democratic Party’s primary debate. Meanwhile, the migrant crisis continues in southern Europe as Croatia, Macedonia, and Slovenia close their borders to prevent hundreds of thousands of Islamic ‘refugees’ from invading their countries. Elsewhere, North Korean leader Kim Jong Un announces his country has ‘miniaturized its nuclear warheads, can slap them atop ballistic missiles, and terrorize the world if he so feels…’ what a guy.
- 2017 Thursday: British abstract painter Howard Hodgkin dies at age 84. Elsewhere, in Dusseldorf, Germany, at the Central Railway Station, a jihadist attacks a crowd of people with an axe, wounding at least seven, some severely. German police are able to subdue the scumbag.
- 2018 Friday: Weeks after the shooting that left 17 people dead at a Florida high school, Republican Governor Rick Scott signed a school safety bill that included new restrictions on guns, prompting a lawsuit from the National Rifle Association; the bill raised to 21 the minimum age to buy rifles and created a program enabling some teachers and other school employees to carry guns. Elsewhere, the Trump administration announces that it’s ‘willing to speak with North Korea as long as they see positive signs of a willingness to denuclearize its country.’
- 2019 Saturday: Republican Congresswoman from California- Bobbi Fiedler- dies at age 81 on this date. She represented California’s 21st Congressional District from 1981-1987. Meanwhile, in the authoritarian state of Venezuela, the massive nationwide blackout continues into day 3. Venezuelan dictator Nicolas Maduro goes before one of the few remaining functioning TV cameras and declares that the ‘United States and that POS Juan Guiado bears full responsibility for it!’ Guiado responds by calling for massive protests in the streets.
- 2020 Monday: Following on the heels of former presidential candidate Sen. Cory Booker’s endorsement of former Vice President Joseph R. Biden for the Democratic nominee for president, another former rival- Sen. Kamala Harris, California, also endorses “Smokin’ Joe.” The funny thing is both of the senators had called Biden a ‘racist’ during debates in 2019. Funny how things do change. Meanwhile, the stock market continues plummeting as the Chinese-created coronavirus, COVID-19, continues rampaging around the world. People are buying all the toilet paper and paper towels on the shelves of stores. It looks like toilet paper will become the medium of exchange as smokes are in penal institutions. Go figure. Most believe the coronavirus is yet another ‘election year virus’ to come out of the Third World. 2002-2004: SARS. 2008: Avian Flu; 2010: Swine Flu. 2012: MERS. 2014 and 2018: Ebola; 2016: Zika virus; and 2020: COVID-19. Thank you, China.
- 2021 Tuesday: Here we are- Day 49 of the Biden Regime, all kinds of left-wing orders are moving through Congress and across his Oval Office desk. Every day, the man is selling us out to the Chi-Coms. What the hell are we going to do? Stick around and find out along with us…NOTE- IN TWO DAYS- SENILE JOE IS GOING TO ADDRESS THE NATION IN A PRIME-TIME ADDRESS! Beware of DEEP FAKES…HOW the administration believes drooling old Joe can do this is beyond any of us. The man could neither remember his Defense secretary’s name as well as the building in which, the American people employ him: the Pentagon. What is coming on Thursday is worthy of being shown on pay-per-view TV. Elsewhere, the FBI has released photos of the possible bomber who planted pipe bombs around the Capitol on January 05, 2021. Let’s arrest this Antifa/BLM POS.
- 2021 Tuesday A: Speaking of “Pro-China Joe” Biden, the schmendrick is giving the Iranians $3 billion to re-jumpstart the Iran nuclear deal. Have we not been down this road before what with President Barack Hussein Obama dumping $150 billion in various currencies on the tarmac in Tehran as well as handing the Israel-hating mullahs another $1.5 billion in cold hard cash? WTF is going on here. Add to this the fact that senile old Joe is adding the LGBTQIA+++ movement to the International Women’s Day tells one all they need to know. This guy is a mouth-breathing old coot, playing to the liberal choir. God help us.
- 2021 Tuesday B: NOAA announces that this past February was the coldest in the past 30 years. Of course, this means nothing to the liberals because it’s no longer about ‘global warming’ or ‘climate change’ but EXTREME WEATHER which allows the nutty left to add anything they wish to the proven facts. “Oi vie, extreme weather, run for the hills!’ In other fascinating news, Unilever is removing the word ‘normal’ from all packaging so as NOT to offend ‘abnormal folks’ (apparently).
- 2021 Tuesday C: Longtime federal worker Michael Barr appears to be losing out on his bid to become the head of the Office of Comptroller of the Currency. Joe Biden nominated Barr for this position, but younger Democrats are unhappy that during his time in the Obama administration and while working with Timothy Geithner he was too soft on BIG BANKS. Of course, one can NEVER be too soft on BIG BANKS and work in modern Democratic administrations. The young liberal whippersnappers no longer have awe of people who worked in the Obama-Biden administration, they want someone with the steely eyes of Vladimir Lenin, the heartless determination of Josef Stalin, and the cold-bloodedness of Mao Zedong. Mr. Barr fits none of those qualifications.
- 2021 Tuesday D: Following the sniveling interview of Mr. and Mrs. Meghan Markle and Oprah Winfrey this past Sunday, the British Royal Family issued a terse abbreviated statement. ‘We still love you guys and will look into your complaints.’ Meanwhile, Meghan’s pop says the ‘British Royal Family is not racist.’ What is it with young crybaby liberals, crying and sniveling about race all the time? It’s like wah-wah-wah, STFU NOW. (Note- Harry, you still have time to go home and atone for making the biggest mistake of your life- marrying this dimwit with a chip on each shoulder).
- 2021 Tuesday E: Maui County authorities are ordering residents living near the Kaupakalua Dam to begin relocating elsewhere as heavy rains are threatening a collapse of the structure. Elsewhere, the South Dakota House of Representatives halts impeachment proceedings against the state’s Attorney General Jason Ravnsborg over an automobile accident in which he played a role. Meanwhile, Vermont socialist Senator Bernie Sanders blasts the people of California for seeking to recall Governor Gavin “The Smiler” Newsom. Mind your own business, Bernie.[x] Finally, Congressman Tom Malinowski, D-NJ 7th congressional district, is hit with at least two ethics complaints for failing to report stock trades of more than half-a-million dollars. What is it with Dems from the Garden State?
- 2021 Tuesday F: The Centers for Disease Control reports that HALF the people hospitalized for the old Chi-Vi, aka the ‘VID, aka the Xi Jinping Bat Flu, were obese. The CDC also is getting slammed for its ‘study’ of masks, their efficacy, and their final results over flawed methodology used in the matter. In the same vein, the Smithsonian adds a vial from the first batch of COVID-19 vaccines to its collections. Boy, we want to see that exhibit. Elsewhere, Chef Bea O’Malley of the AICPENDBLOG.COM says, ‘don’t believe online stories saying black churches are getting hundreds of thousands of black folks vaccinated.’ She says, ‘NO black church will ever encourage black folks to do something WHITE liberals are encouraging them to do. It never works out well for us’ is what she says. She wants to wait and see…
- 2021 Tuesday G: The Biden Department of Defense (DOD) may cancel a contract with Microsoft over its litigation with Amazon. Speaking of Amazon, the thanks they get for providing vast numbers of supplies to a COVID-19-stricken world is a GLOBAL WEALTH TAX heading their way thanks to Democrat lawmakers. Wow. In other ‘Joe Biden news,’ Joe Biden is preparing to welcome the Japanese prime minister, Suga Yoshihide, to the White House in the new administration’s first official state visit. This should be fun. Speaking of drooling Joe, his dogs had to leave the White House and return to Delaware after one of them biting someone in the White House. In other Joe Biden news, White House Press Secretary Jen “Circle Back” Psaki channels her inner ‘Sgt. Schultz’ from Hogan’s Heroes: “I know nothing about the president’s brother, Jim, being feted by Turkish businessmen.”[xi] Sure. Sure, you don’t. The Biden administration also drops a dispute over Donald J. Trump’s immigration orders, even as chaos continues to destabilize the southern border as the illegal alien invasion continues unabated. Speaking of ‘Pro-China Joe’ Biden, a recent Rasmussen poll says that ‘fifty percent of America’s voters believe Old Joe is UNFIT for duty.’ Time for this guy to move into a New York State nursing home. Ooops, did we just say that?
- 2021 Tuesday H: Speaking of New York, a sixth woman steps forward and points a #MeToo finger at crumbling Governor Andrew “Killer” Cuomo, aka the “Love Gov” for being the handsy fellow that he is. Governor Cuomo says he’s not going to go even as a cacophony of lawmakers on BOTH sides of the aisle are demanding he go. The old mobbed-up governor has called lawmakers begging them- begging them– to please stop with calls for his resignation. Note- Governor Cuomo, the longer you fight the tide, the worse the end results are going to be. LEAVE OFFICE NOW. Otherwise, we hope to see you in prison you careless, heartless prick.
- 2021 Tuesday I: The task force led by retired U.S. Army general and proclaimed LEFTIST General Russell A. Honoré says that a ‘quick action deployment force of National Guard troops and additional Capitol Hill police officers must be on hand at ALL TIMES to guard the nation’s capital and its Democratic lawmakers.’ We used to have respect for General Honoré whereas now, we see him for the POS authoritarian thug he is. Next, the Biden administration says that ‘ALL Muslims prevented from entering the country while Donald Trump was president now can reapply for visas.’ Thanks, Joe. Moving on, the Joe Biden PORKULUS wants to bestow $6 billion on the USPS so they can move to all electric vehicles. Elsewhere, the GOP says there is a massive donations surge even after corporations SEVERED donations to the Grand Old Party following the left-wing Capitol Hill Riots of January 6, 2021. Speaking of the riots, the QAnon shaman will remain in prison awaiting trial because he is ‘just too dangerous to allow to walk the streets.’ Sounds like they’re doing to him what the Obama-Biden administration did to Nakoula Bassely Nakoula, the man they blamed for causing the attack on U.S. diplomats in Benghazi, Libya, on September 11, 2012. They blamed his 20-minute video critical of the ‘Prophet of ALL Islam’ for setting in motion the events that killed four Americans. We feel bad for you, QAnon shaman.
- 2021 Tuesday J: The IAEA says Iran continues breaking all restrictions the 2015 nuclear deal imposed on Iran, yet Joe Biden is giving them billions of dollars. Why? Most likely because they are wetting their beaks in the money pot. Elsewhere, the Chi-Coms are working at passing a new law (yeah, right- just pass it) that will prohibit dissenters in Hong Kong from EVER holding political office. How soon before Democrats try to do that here? We expect before November 2022 rolls around.
- 2021 Tuesday K: We hear that Michelle Obama is going to be inducted into the Women’s Hall of Fame. Woo-oo. Meanwhile, on Rush Limbaugh’s death certificate, he is listed as the ‘world’s greatest talk show host.’ Congratulations, Rush. Elsewhere, House Republicans DEMAND the Democrats make available Newsmax and other conservative news channels to be shown on House televisions. Next, a noted Marvel films director James Gunn blasts the Cancel Culture for being the scumbag operation that it is, even though Disney Films fired him for tweets he made decades ago. You know, folks, no one is as clean as the left wants them to be and you can expect that unless we hold the Cancel Culture down and hold a bowel movement over their cringing face, these punks aren’t going away anytime soon. Time to begin taking names and kicking ass. Finally, Boulder, Colorado law enforcement are searching for suspects who attacked cops outside the local university.
- 2021 Tuesday L: In other news, Representative Michael McCaul, R-TX 10th congressional district,’ says, ‘it’s easier to cross the southern border than to tour the United States Capitol.’ Go figure, congressman, go figure. Elsewhere, U.S. airlines continue to resist CDC suggestions that vaccinated people refrain from air travel. WTF? Is this not the entire purpose of getting these flipping shots? Meanwhile, Piers Morgan quits talk show, “Good Morning Britain,” after he made some comments about Meghan Markle. So, flipping what? Everyone needs to stop tiptoeing around this loser. She needs to seek professional help and get her life back on track rather than being a perpetual whiner. If she were white, people would be laughing at her.[xii] Oh- Black Lives Matter has called for a “BOYCOTT” of the royal family. Oh, really? Finally, President Donald J. Trump requests an absentee voting ballot in Florida. Oh, the president also sent out a message telling the Republicans to STOP funding the RINOs.
- 2021 Tuesday M: Here are the COVID-19 statistics for the planet as a whole: 117,286,481 confirmed cases, +436,870, 2,602,922, confirmed deaths, +9,692, and 66,414,419 confirmed recoveries, +331,999. Next, here are the stats for the United States, the intended target of the Chinese-engineered Wuhan Virus pandemic: 29,337,446 confirmed cases, up 44,356 from yesterday’s reporting, 531,398 confirmed deaths, UP 784, and 113,406,043 confirmed recoveries. Note- we are going to do our own estimates of recoveries based on percentages seeing as how the CDC won’t report them. It would appear in the age of ‘Joe Biden,’ people are becoming sicker with the Chinese Virus and dying faster than they did under Donald Trump. Time to impeach this pathetic, senile drooling POS. NOW. NOTE: SINCE JOE BIDEN BECAME PRESIDENT ON JANUARY 20, 2021, THERE HAVE BEEN 202,921 CHI-VI DEATHS IN THE U.S. (Note- the AMAZING Dr. Tony Fauci says, ‘high school students will get their shots for the Hubei Hooey soon and that they will be back in school by the fall.’ We hate to have to deal with those disciplinary problems, folks).
- 2021 Tuesday N: Next, in the three states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 3,603,863 confirmed cases, 54,402 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 28,798 confirmed cases, 445 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 348,434 confirmed cases, 5,129 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Let us look at one other piece of U.S. territory- West Virginia: currently, they have 133,856 confirmed cases, 2,326 confirmed deaths, BUT NO mention of confirmed recoveries. Now that Mo has relocated to Israel, let’s look at the statistics there: 805,116 confirmed cases, 5,917 confirmed deaths, and 761,358 confirmed recoveries. Let’s look at one other country- Iran, land of homegrown jihadists: 1,698,005 cases of the old Chi-Com virus, 60,786 confirmed deaths, and 1,449,350 confirmed recoveries. Speaking of the Chi-Coms, how about their numbers: 89,994 confirmed cases (our sources in Hong Kong say multiply everything by 75,000-percent and add the numbers for a total of 67,585,494 confirmed cases, 3,481,636 confirmed deaths, and 63,966,425 confirmed recoveries- and remember- these are still low-end numbers.
- 2021 Tuesday O: the markets are up because of the impending dump of $1.9 trillion into the U.S. economy- it’s artificial, the collapse is still coming. Here are today’s Stock Market closes: DOW Jones Industrial Average: 31,832.74, UP 30.30 points (+0.095%). Next, the NASDAQ: 13,073.83, UP 464.66 points (+3.69%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 3,875.44, UP 54.09 points (+1.42%). The price of GOLD is $1,714.10 per troy oz., -2.80 (-0.16%) while the price of SILVER is $26.02 per troy ounce, -0.16 (-0.62%). The price of PLATINUM is $1,173.50 per troy oz, -1.90 (-0.16%) while the price of COPPER is $4.01 per pound, 0.00 (+0.11%). The price of PALLADIUM is $2,292.20 per troy oz, -22.00 (-0.95%) Same as yesterday. The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $63.82 per barrel, -0.19 (-0.30%) Currently, one-dollar U.S. = 6.50 Chi-Com yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.84 euros and in Mexican pesos equals 21.19. As for Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000018. In Afghan Afghani, one greenback equals 77.40. NOTE- in California, gasoline prices have risen to over $3.80 per gallon, unheard of while Donald J. Trump was in the White House. Thank you, Joe, thank you.
- 2021 Tuesday P: Arkansas Governor Asa Hutchinson signs a near-total abortion bill into law. Another feather into the fight to crush the PRO-DEATH MOVEMENT. Next, Governor Greg Abbot of Texas says the ‘Biden White House is doing NOTHING regarding its recent border warnings.’ Governor, we will have to defend our own borders. In other news, alarms are being raised over nursing home deaths in Michigan (Governor Gretchen Whitmer, D), Pennsylvania (Governor Tom Wolf, D), and New Jersey (Governor Phil Murphy, D) and subsequent coverups to hide those deaths. We believe Democrats did this for one reason and one reason only: to alleviate the senior citizens who require more resources from government than they contribute to society. This is rather similar to what the Nazis were doing in the 1930s. Shame on these people.
- 2021 Tuesday Q: Stay tuned for tonight’s Mega Millions Draw #1640 with a $68 million jackpot up for the taking. Here are the numbers: 04, 33, 46, 58, 65, and Mega 13. Out of 59,542 winning tickets, the highest winners were two people who had FOUR numbers plus the Mega for a prize of $7,306 apiece.
- 2022 Wednesday: Here we are- Day 413 of the Biden Administration, all kinds of left-wing orders are moving through Congress and across his Oval Office desk. Every day, the man is selling us out to the Chi-Coms. What the hell are we going to do? Stick around and find out along with us…
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0764 a 20” x 24” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “Yucca Evening.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her website, found at beverlycarrick.com, or at the blog’s Facebook page. At her website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” Beverly has been painting for more than 60 years and known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her Website NOW and view her work. It is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor! You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there IMMEDIATELY! Thank you, the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day.
Beverly Carrick: The World’s Greatest Artist (1927-2012)
ALBUM OF THE DAY AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM:
The end was rapidly approaching the Band which is why we have today’s final studio album- until their reformation sans Robbie Robertson a decade and a half or so later- and is composed mostly of outtakes from earlier albums. Whether recorded and released because of contractual obligations or just to clear the decks, “Islands” came out on March 15, 1977, and featured 10 tunes, mostly penned by Robbie Robertson but with input from fellow members as well as one or two covers. The lineup remains the same and would suffice until their resurrection in 1993. We think you will enjoy this album as an endcap to their career but don’t shed tears- a glorious live album is soon to come- “The Last Waltz” which shows things as they most certainly should have been all the time. Enjoy.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 03-09-2022, all rights reserved. (Editor’s Note: we pay the estate of Beverly Carrick an annual fee by which, we can show her paintings to the world. We make NO money from the estate’s sales of her world-famous artworks). Total Word Count: 6,198. Chef Itzi Nakamura.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor.
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, FINE ART, Beverly Carrick Natural Desert Landscapes, Just the Facts, Unvarnished Truth- The, COVID-19, COVID-19 U.S. and Global Statistics Daily, China Virus, Chinese Virus, Chinese Virus Crisis, Wuhan Virus, Wuhan Virus Crisis, Xi Jinping Bat Flu, Wuhan Meat Market Malady, Chinese Lab-engineered Pandemic, Chinese 2020 Election Year Pandemic, Yellow Fever 2020, Chi-Com Virus, Communist China Germ Warfare Programs, Wuhan Institute of Virology, Panda Pandemic 2020-2021, Chi-Vi- the, Chi-Com Virus, COVID-19, Chi-Vi- the, The ‘VID, Wuhan Virus, Wuhan Virus Crisis, China Virus, China Virus Crisis, Yellow Fever 2019-2021, Communist China Condition, Kung Flu- The, Wuhan Waltz- The, BIG C-19- The, Wuhan Whoopie- The, COVID-19 Mandates, Pelosi Pox- The, Wuhan Meat Market Malady, Hubei Hooey- The, Xi Jinping’s Bat Fu Yuk, Communist Killer Virus 2019-2021 and Onward, Chairman Xi’s Fever, Chairman Xi’s Gift to the World- the Chi-Vi, COVID-19- the Trump Whacker, COVID-19- the Hong Kong Democracy Movement Killer, Climate Change, Global Warming, Extreme Weather, Climate and Infrastructure Bill, Nakoula Bassely Nakoula, Liberal Scapegoats, Normal v. Abnormal, COVID-19 Relief Bill aka PORKULUS, Joe Biden’s PORKULUS, Jim Biden, President Barack Hussein Obama, Obama-Biden Administration, LGBTQIA+ Issues, International Women’s Day, Trannys, Michael Barr, Office of Comptroller of the Currency, U.S. Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner, Oprah Winfrey, Meghan Markle and the person formerly known as Prince Harry, JOE BIDEN PRIME TIME ADDRESS, Congressman Tom Malinowski, Senator Bernie Sanders, U.S. Department of Defense, USPS, Electric Vehicles, Antifa, Black Lives Matter, General Russell A. Honoré, Governor Andrew “Killer” Cuomo aka the Love Gov,. Piers Morgan, Thomas Markle, Michelle Obama, Joe Biden’s Dogs, Capitol Hill Riots 01-06-2021, FALSE FLAG OPERATIONS Governor Gretchen Whitmer, Governor Tom Wolf, Governor “Slimy Phil” Murphy, U.S. National Guard, Capitol Hill Police Department, Unilever, Border Crisis, Illegal alien Invasion, Congressman Michael McCaul, Texas, President Donald J. Trump, Governor Greg Abbott, Governor Asa Hutchinson, South Dakota Attorney General Jason Ravnsborg, Rush Limbaugh, QAnon, QAnon Shaman Jacob Chansley aka Jake Angeli, Q Shaman, “Good Morning Britain”, IAEA, Chi-Coms- the, Hong Kong, Microsoft, Amazon, Britain’s Royal Family, RACISM, Vladimir Ilyich Lenin, Josef Stalin, Mao Zedong, Prime Minister Suga Yoshihide, Iran, Iranian Nuclear Deal, Benghazi 2012, DOW Jones Industrial Average, S & P 500, NASDAQ, Gold, Silver, Platinum, Copper, Palladium, Precious and Rare Metals, Light Sweet Crude Oil, U.S. Monetary Conversions, Monetary Conversions of the Day, Bitcoin, Chinese Yuan, European Euros, Mexican Pesos, Afghan Afghani, Ian Gillan Band, John McCoy, Manfred Mann’s Earth Band, Chris Thompson, Mark Lindsay, Paul Revere and the Raiders, John Cale, The Velvet Underground, The Move, Trevor Burton, Robin Trower, Procol Harum, Brad Delp, Boston, U.S. Secretary of the Treasury Lot M. Morrill, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice David Davis, President Chester Alan Arthur, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Samuel Blatchford, President Abraham Lincoln, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Ward Hunt, President Ulysses S. Grant, U.S. Secretary of State James G. Blaine, President Benjamin Harrison, U.S. Secretary of the Treasury Hugh McCulloch, President Warren G. Harding, President Calvin Coolidge, President Herbert Hoover, U.S. Secretary of the Treasury Andrew W. Mellon, President Andrew Johnson, President Andrew Jackson U.S. Secretary of War John H. Eaton, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice John Archibald Campbell, President Woodrow Wilson, U.S. Secretary of War Newton D. Baker, U.S. Attorney General John Macpherson Berrien, President Jimmy Carter, U.S. Treasury Secretary G. William Miller, President Franklin Pierce, U.S. Interior Secretary Robert McClelland, President John Quincy Adams, U.S. Secretary of War Peter Buell Porter, Stalingrad, Battle of Dien Bien Phu, Roman Catholic Church, Pope Leo X, Professional Boxing, Larry Holmes, Jerry Quarry, Brian London aka the British Bulldog, “Big George” Foreman, Greg Page, “Terrible Tim” Witherspoon, Greg Page, California Lottery Results, Mega Millions, Mega Millions Draw #1640, The Band, Chef Itzi Nakamura,
TODAY IN HISTORY, WEDNESDAY MARCH 09, 2022, BLOG POST #4,478
PLEASE READ OUR MAIN BLOG POST, PUBLISHED AT 12:01 A.M.
Tuesday, March 09, 2021, Today in History Blog Post:
WE THANK EVERYONE FOR JOINING US AT WORDPRESS.COM AND FOR AIDING US IN CONTINUING TO DO THE WORK WE TOOK UPON OURSELVES MORE THAN A DECADE AGO
We feel compelled to share with our new readers that we are an OPINION SITE and not a NEWS SITE although we do report the news. If anything, we are big history buffs which is why we have been going strong since early 2009…
Wednesday, March 09, 2022:
[i] We are unclear as to when we will begin promoting the music of Paul Revere and the Raiders but when we do, you will be among the first to know so please, remain attentive for that day. We thank you.
[ii] We began promoting the music of the Velvet Underground starting on Tuesday, 18-March-2014 through Wednesday, 09-April-2014. At the time we promoted this famous New York City rock band, we failed to share the music of the man himself, Lou Reed as well as his band mate, John Cale. We hope to rectify that mistake when we return to promoting American bands again. Thank you for your patience.
[iii] We began promoting the music of both Procol Harum and Robin Trower along with Gary Brooker beginning on Monday, 16-March-2015 through Sunday, 31-May-2015. We hope you will seek them out and consider adding them to your growing music collection.
[iv] We promoted the music of Blossom Toes beginning on Monday, 01-June-2015 through Sunday, 07-June-2015. We hope you will seek them out and add them to your growing music collection.
[v] The music of this famed British band, Family as well as the spin-off group, Streetwalkers, appeared on Tuesday, 08-October-2013 through Thursday, 31-October-2013. Sadly, at the time, we failed to promote the music of both Axis Point as well as Roger Chapman’s solo catalogue, so we hope to correct those mistakes sometime within the next five years.
[vi] We began promoting the music of an interconnected group of bands including the Small Faces, Faces, and Rod Stewart beginning on Tuesday, 22-April-2014 through Tuesday, 01-July-2014. This was a massive undertaking of rock bands and solo artists so we hope you will seek them out and consider adding the music to your album collection.
[vii] We are hoping to begin doing the music of the Move, the Electric Light Orchestra, and Roy Wood’s Wizzard sometime in 2020, possibly 2021. We hope you will remain vigilant so you won’t miss them. We will keep everyone posted.
[viii] In 2020, Democrats are sobbing over how President Donald J. Trump is overturning President Barack Obama’s ‘accomplishments.’ Well, here we have an example of President Obama overturning one of President George W. Bush’s accomplishments, a significant one at that. It is what it is.
[ix] Not sure as to when we will promote the music of Boston but when we do, you will be the first to know.
[x] The number of signatures to remove Gavin Newsom is over 2 million now as Golden State voters swamp booths out in front of grocery stores where they can add their signatures to the recall effort.
[xi] Yet, everyone in Turkey and Greece are talking about the mingling of Jim Biden and Turkish financial shakers and movers.
[xii] Yeah, go ahead and cancel us, we play by our own flipping rules. Wah-wah-wah!
GOD BLESS THE UNITED STATES, GOD BLESS UKRAINE, AND OTHER COUNTRIES THREATENED BY AUTHORITARIAN REGIMES…