TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
SPRING SESSION 2022
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 179
146. TODAY IN HISTORY—THURSDAY, MAY 26, 2022:
U.S. Interior Secretary Dirk Kempthorne; the Band featuring Levon Helm, Fleetwood Mac featuring Stevie Nicks, the Guess Who featuring Garry Peterson, Mott the Hoople, featuring Verden Allen, and Mick Ronson (with Ian Hunter):
- 189 Tuesday: The reign of the 13th Roman Catholic Pope St. Eleutherius ends on this date. He first became the shepherd of all Christendom on April 22, 174. The reign of the 14th Roman Catholic Pontiff St. Victor I begins today and would continue until July 28, 199.
- 1421 Saturday: The reign of the 5th Ottoman Turkish Sultan Mehmed I ends on this date. He first became the leader of ALL Sunni Islam on July 05, 1413 and would guide the faithful from then until today.
- 1478 Sunday: The future 219th Roman Catholic Pope Clement VI is born Giulio di Giuliano in Florence, the Republic of Florence. He would become pontiff on November 26, 1523, and would guide his global flock until September 25, 1534.
- 1521 Thursday: The Edict of Worms banned heretic Martin Luther because of his religious beliefs and writings.
- 1647 Sunday: Massachusetts prohibits a priest access to its colony. Meanwhile, Alse Young becomes the first person executed for being a witch in the American Colonies when local townsfolk hang her in Hartford, Connecticut.
- 1736 Saturday: The British and Chickasaw Indians defeated the French at the Battle of Ackia.
- 1790 Wednesday: The U.S. Congress creates the territory south of the Ohio River into Ohio.
- 1798 Saturday: At the Battle of Tara, the British slay about 500 Irish insurgents.
- 1805 Sunday: Lewis and Clark first see the Rocky Mountain Range. Elsewhere, French Emperor Napoleon Bonaparte receives the crown as king of Italy.
- 1835 Tuesday: The U.S. Congress passed a resolution stating that Congress has no authority over state slavery laws.
- 1857 Tuesday: Dred Scott and his family receive their papers from their owner making them free citizens.
- 1864 Thursday: The federal government organized the Territory of Montana.
- 1865 Friday: Arrangements occurred in New Orleans for the surrender of Confederate forces west of the Mississippi.
- 1868 Tuesday: The impeachment trial of President Andrew Johnson ended with his acquittal on the remaining charges.
- 1896 Tuesday: The Dow Jones Industrial Average —an index of 12 industrial stocks—commences on this date; the closing average was 40.94.
- 1897 Wednesday: Bram Stoker’s Gothic horror novel, “Dracula,” underwent first publication on this date.
- 1908 Tuesday: In Persia, drillers made the first oil strike in the Middle East.
- 1913 Monday: Actors’ Equity Association undergoes organization by a group of actors at the Pabst Grand Circle Hotel in New York; the union’s first president was Francis Wilson.
- 1922 Friday: Soviet leader V. I. Lenin suffers a stroke. His subordinate Josef Stalin would become his caretaker.
- 1924 Monday: President Calvin Coolidge—a Republican —signs an immigration law that restricts immigration into the United States.
- 1937 Wednesday: San Francisco’s Golden Gate Bridge opens to commuter traffic.
- 1938 Thursday: Congress establishes the House Un-American Activities Committee—HUAC–on this date, which had the charge of seeking out subversive communist activities within the United States. President Donald J. Trump must call for its rebirth as the country in 2019 is in more danger than ever before by subversives lurking within the fabric of the Deep State.
- 1940 Sunday: Operation Dynamo, the evacuation of more than 338,000 Allied troops from Dunkirk, France, began during World War II. Meanwhile, Levon Helm, future drummer, and vocalist with the Band[i] is born in Elaine, Arkansas, on this date.
- 1941 Monday: Owners of the American Flag House, where Betsy Ross once lived, goes to the city of Philadelphia via a will.
- 1942 Tuesday: The U.S. War Department formally established the Armed Forces Radio Service. The Tule Lake Segregation Center for Japanese American wartime internees opened in Northern California.
- 1943 Wednesday: The first black head of state, Edwin Barclay of Liberia, visits the United States.
- 1944 Friday: Verden Allen, original keyboardist with the English rock group, Mott the Hoople[ii], was born on this date in Crynant, Wales.
- 1945 Saturday: On this date, the USAF firebombs Tokyo, Japan, during World War II. Casualties are horrific but the Allies are trying to force the Imperial Japanese to throw in the towel so the largest amphibious and airborne invasion in the history of the world won’t have to happen.
- 1946 Sunday: Mick Ronson, English guitarist who was one of David Bowie’s[iii] Spiders from Mars[iv] and a later member of Mott the Hoople/Mott, was born on this date in Kingston upon Hull, England. Elsewhere, Garry Peterson, who plays drums with the Guess Who[v], from 1965-the present, was born in Canada on this date. Finally, the creators of the H-bomb filed a patent with the federal government on this date.
- 1948 Wednesday: Stevie Nicks, future vocalist with the British rock band, Fleetwood Mac[vi], was born in Phoenix, Arizona, on this date.
- 1952 Monday: Representatives of the U.S., Britain, France, and West Germany signed the Bonn Convention granting conditional sovereignty to and ending the Allied occupation of West Germany.
- 1954 Wednesday: Explosions rocked the aircraft carrier USS Bennington off the coast of Rhode Island, killing 103 sailors. Navy investigators blamed leaking catapult fluid ignited by the flames of a jet as the initial cause of the tragedy.
- 1958 Monday: Union Square in San Francisco, CA, became a state historical landmark on this date.
- 1960 Thursday: U.N. Ambassador Henry Cabot Lodge accused the Soviets of hiding a microphone inside a woodcarving of the Great Seal of the United States that the Russians had presented to the U.S. Embassy in Moscow.
- 1963 Sunday: The Organization for African Unity undergoes formation.
- 1966 Thursday: In South Vietnam at the U.S. Consulate in the city of Hue, a Buddhist self-immolates in protest of the ongoing war in his country.
- 1969 Monday: The Apollo 10 astronauts returned to Earth after a successful eight-day dress rehearsal for the first manned moon landing.
- 1972 Friday: President Richard M. Nixon and Soviet Leader Leonid Brezhnev signed the Anti-Ballistic Missile Treaty in Moscow; however, the U.S. withdrew from the treaty in 2002.
- 1978 Friday: Resorts Casino Hotel, the first legal U.S. casino outside Nevada, opened in Atlantic City, New Jersey.
- 1981 Tuesday: Fourteen people died when a Marine jet crashed onto the flight deck of the aircraft carrier USS Nimitz off the coast of Florida.
- 1988 Thursday: In the NHL Stanley Cup Finals, the Edmonton Oilers sweep the Boston Bruins in four games.
- 1998 Tuesday: The U.S. Supreme Court made it far more difficult for people hurt during high-speed police chases to sue the officers or their employers for injuries sustained in wrecks. The Supreme Court ruled that Ellis Island—historic gateway for millions of immigrants—is mainly in New Jersey and not in New York.
- 2002 Sunday: The Mars Odyssey finds signs of large ice deposits on the planet.
- 2004 Wednesday: United States Army veteran Terry Nichols receives guilty verdicts in the deaths of 161 people for his part in the Oklahoma City bombing.
- 2006 Friday: The 49th U.S. Secretary of the Interior Dirk Kempthorne assumed office on this date. A Republican, Secretary Kempthorne served under President George W. Bush from today until January 19, 2009.
- 2009 Tuesday: President Barack Obama nominated federal appeals Judge Sonia Sotomayor to the U.S. Supreme Court. Meanwhile, California’s Supreme Court upheld the Proposition 8 gay marriage ban but said the 18,000 same-sex weddings that had taken place before the prohibition passed were still valid.
- 2010 Wednesday: Chinese officials said they would waive their one-child policy for families with a child who was killed, severely injured, or disabled in the country’s devastating earthquake.
- 2011 Thursday: The U.S. House of Representatives votes unanimously against providing funding for U.S. ground troops in Libya to aid the rebels attempting to overthrow longtime dictator and thug, Moammar Gaddafi.
- 2012 Saturday: The Vatican confirms that Pope Benedict XVI’s butler underwent arrest for having leaked personal documents to the media.
- 2013 Sunday: The movie, “Fast and Furious 6” opens in 59 countries including the United States and Canada, grossing an estimated $122 million on opening day. Meanwhile, President Barack Obama visited tornado-devastated Moore, Oklahoma, consoling people staggered by the loss of life and property and promising that the government will be behind them “every step of the way.”
- 2014 Monday: The Nigerian government announces that it has located the 270-plus girls abducted by terrorist group Boko Haram, but it cannot rescue the girls yet due to fears that the abductors will kill them if the military attempts a direct confrontation. Meanwhile, the Malaysian government has released the last transmission from Malaysian Air Flight 370; the data confirm that the plane was last located over the eastern Indian Ocean; over a year of mapping and search may be needed before remnants might be found. Elsewhere, Pope Francis honored Jews murdered in the Holocaust and in terrorist attacks during a visit to the Yad Vashem Holocaust memorial in Jerusalem as he wrapped up his Mideast pilgrimage. Finally, Egypt began holding a three-day presidential election; former military chief Abdel-Fattah el-Sissi emerged the landslide winner.
- 2015 Tuesday: Hackers manage to break into the computer system of the Internal Revenue Service and steal the personal data of at least 100,000 taxpayers. The part of the system into which, the scumbags break is one that permits taxpayers to retrieve prior filed tax returns, something the hackers will use to file their own ‘tax returns’ and other nefarious acts. Thanks, John Koskinen.
- 2016 Thursday: The Chi-Coms demonstrate their sexism for all to see today when the Xinhua News Agency lays into Taiwanese President Tsai Ing-wen by labeling her a ‘political extremist’ and then saying that because she is unmarried and has no children is mentally and emotionally unstable. That is what the Chi-Coms are, a bunch of racists and sexists. F**k them.
- 2017 Friday: President Jimmy Carter’s National Security Advisor (when he was president 1977-1981) Zbigniew Brzezinski dies at age 89. Elsewhere, in Minya Governate, Egypt, a group of Islamic thugs opens fire on buses carrying Coptic Christians killing at least 28 and injuring loads of others. Ah, the wonderful, so-called ‘religion of peace,’ doing what it does best, killing non-Muslims.
- 2018 Saturday: The times they are-a-changing to be sure when Ireland- a Catholic nation- repeals its 8th Amendment to its constitution which prohibited abortion. The voters approved it- leading to legalized abortion- by a vote of 66.4-percent. What the hell? Elsewhere, President Moon of South Korea crosses the border separating his country from the North to meet with Kim Jong Un in the peace village. There, they discuss the upcoming Singapore summit on June 12 between North Korea and the United States.
- 2019 Sunday: Disaster befalls a long queue of mountain climbers on Mt. Everest. Nine among them die due to weather conditions and others suffer frostbite from having to wait hours and hours below the summit. Meanwhile, Boko Haram is running amok in Africa doing what it does best- murdering innocent people in the name of Allah. In Burkina Faso, terrorists assault a Christian church in the northern portion of the country killing at least four parishioners. Meanwhile, on the northern shore of Lake Chad in Chad, Boko Haram murder several soldiers and a journalist.
- 2020 Tuesday: Communist China’s Wuhan Bat Virus Crisis continues racking up numbers around the world although millions of Americans are leaving their homes and returning to normal lives no matter what authoritarian-leaning governors demand they do. Good for the freedom-seekers! Here are the numbers for the day: 5,559,130 confirmed cases, 348,610 confirmed deaths, but 2,271,268 confirmed recoveries which dwarfs the numbers of deaths. If only Blue State governors would report the numbers of recoveries!
- 2020 Tuesday A: Here are the numbers for the United States: 1,715,457 confirmed cases, 100,136 confirmed deaths, but 360,561 confirmed recoveries the latter number of which, Blue State governors (most of them, that is) won’t report. In the three states where the AICPENDBLOG.COM has chef-authors, California, Hawaii, and Washington, here are the numbers, Golden State first: 96,733 confirmed cases, 3,814 confirmed deaths, but ZERO mention of confirmed recoveries. Gov. Gavin Newsom, you sir, are little more than a statewide embarrassment. Shame on you. Next, here are the numbers for the Aloha State: 643 confirmed cases, 17 confirmed deaths, and 592 confirmed recoveries- thank you, Gov. David Ige. Finally, here are the numbers for the Evergreen State: 20,133 confirmed cases, 1,078 confirmed deaths, but NO mention of confirmed recoveries; Governor Jay Inslee, you are a worthless POS.
- 2020 Tuesday B: The Stock Market closed UP today; here is the DOW Jones Industrial Complex close: 24,995.11, UP 529.95 (2.17%); here is the NASDAQ close: 9,340.22 UP 15.63 (0.17%); finally, here is the S & P 500: 2,991.77 UP 36.32 (1.23%).
- 2021 Wednesday: COVID-19 Statistics For The Planet As A Whole: 169,050,689 confirmed cases, +536,770, 3,511,248 confirmed deaths, +11,661 and 150,800,062 confirmed recoveries, +68,779. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 33,967,696 confirmed cases, UP 20,210 from yesterday’s reporting, 606,126 confirmed deaths, UP 553,[vii] and 27,659,047 confirmed recoveries, UP 52,605. We genuinely appreciate COVID Live Update World Meter for being honest in covering ALL the numbers- God bless them.[viii] In other COVID-19 news, nearly two-thirds of the American people say that ‘politics’ influenced the bungling decisions of Dr. “Phony Tony” Fauci. We concur.
- 2021 Wednesday A: NOTE: since Joe Biden became president on January 20, 2021, there have been 289,149 Chi-Vi deaths in the United States- feeble old Joe, by the end of the year, you will have tied the total number witnessed by the Trump administration in nearly a year of the rampaging coronavirus pandemic. Under President Trump’s watch, there were 404,078 fatalities from the Chi-Com Bat Virus. Currently, Joe is shy 170,460 deaths
- 2021 Wednesday B: COVID-19 Statistics in the four states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Florida, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 3,780,845 confirmed cases, 63,010 confirmed deaths, and 2,022,699 confirmed recoveries. Moving on, here are the numbers for Florida: 2,316,142 confirmed cases, 36,647 confirmed deaths, and 1,934,257 confirmed recoveries. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 35,924 confirmed cases, 496 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries (same as yesterday’s count). Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 432,993 confirmed cases, 5,780 confirmed deaths, and 211,014 confirmed recoveries. Let us look at one other portion of the U.S., North Carolina: they have 999,567 confirmed cases, 13,031 confirmed deaths, and 972,066 confirmed recoveries.[ix] President Donald J. Trump says that the early investment in ‘VID vaccines probably saved tens of millions of American lives, the very same vaccines for which, drooling old Joe Biden takes complete credit.
- 2021 Wednesday C: Now that Mo has relocated to Israel, let’s look at the statistics there: 839,408 confirmed cases, 6,406 confirmed deaths, and 832,566 confirmed recoveries (same as yesterday’s figures). Let’s look at one non-country- Ghana, a historical conspirator with the Europeans in the Atlantic Slave Trade: 93,711 cases of the virus, 783 confirmed deaths and 91,707 confirmed recoveries.[x]
- 2021 Wednesday D: Stock Market Closes/Precious And Rare Metals: DOW Jones Industrial Average: 34,323.05, UP 10.59 points (+0.031%). Next, the NASDAQ: 13,738.00, UP 80.82 points (+0.59%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 4,195.99, UP 7.86 points (+0.99%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $66.13 per barrel, -0.07 (-0.11%). The price of GOLD is $1,896.80 per troy oz., -4.40 (-0.23%) while the price of SILVER is $27.80 per troy ounce, -0.08 (-0.28%). The price of PLATINUM is $1,196.80 per troy oz, -3.40 (-0.28%) while the price of COPPER is $4.52 per pound, -0.01 (-0.12%).[xi] The price of PALLADIUM is $2,739.04 per troy oz, -31.55 (-1.14%).[xii] The price of RHODIUM is $25,000.00 per troy oz., -2,250.00 (-8.26%).[xiii] Currently, Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000026. As for Chi-Com money, one-dollar U.S. = 6.39 Chinese yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.82 euros and in Mexican pesos equals 19.87. In Bhutanese Ngultrum, one greenback equals 72.70 and in Bolivian Boliviano, a buck equals 6.83 and in Bosnian Convertible Marka, one dollar equals 1.59 of theirs.[xiv]
- 2021 Wednesday E: U.S. National Debt And Gasoline Prices In The Four States In Which We Have Chef-Authors– Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising by the day- in California, gasoline prices have risen to over $4.170 per gallon, $2.871 in Florida, $3.918 in Hawaii, and $3.565 in Washington state.[xv] Let’s look at one other location- U.S. Northern Marianas Islands: $4.329. We are going to do something else that could be fun- gasoline prices around the world going from cheapest to highest. The next country on the list has the next lowest gasoline price in the world- Tunisia: $2.913 per U.S. Gallon.[xvi] Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $28,332,690,445,701 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but flipping TRILLIONS.[xvii] Cloward and Piven causing problems like they always do.
- 2021 Wednesday F: Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe– Today is Day 65 for the so-called ‘Border Czar’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris to be holding this prestigious NO-SHOW job and ‘no show’ she has. No one has seen her anywhere near the southern border and so it goes. Meanwhile, Texas Attorney General tells Newsmax that ‘Joe Biden’s border policies are a STIMULUS for the Mexican cartels.’ Moving on, outrage is growing over the federal government’s dumping of illegal aliens across the interior of the country- and even in Hawaii, according to Chefs Lilah and Itzi- in the dead of night. Buses or airliners bring them in, dump them, and then take off lickety split. According to Newsmax, Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro “I Hate My Country” Mayorkas wants to welcome even more illegal aliens that what are already flooding across our border. WTF? Hunting licenses anyone?
- 2021 Wednesday G: COVID-19 Updates And Additional Information– According to news reports, Joe Biden has ordered U.S. spy agencies to prepare a definitive report on the origins of the Xi Jinping Bat Flu. We suspect the final report will shill for the Chi-Coms and drop the blame somewhere else like, uh, say, on the U.S. military. Remember when the Chi-Coms tried to blame the Wuhan Institute of Virology’s COVID-19 outbreak on U.S. military assets that somehow got it into communist China and let it go in Wuhan? Incredible. Still, there are morons who will indeed believe it. Speaking of the Wuhan Institute of Virology, at a U.S. Senate hearing today, Senator Rand Paul, R-KY, said that Dr. “Phony Tony” Fauci must testify about all the money given to that ‘medical institution.’ Hear-hear! Elsewhere, Attorney General Eric Schmitt, R-MO, has launched a lawsuit against both the Chinese Communist Party and the Wuhan Institute of Virology over its costly mishandling of the Kung Flu Pandemic. Excellent. Finally, as the Chi-Vi lab leak theory appears more and more like the God’s honest truth, it has exposed that there are NO checks on the so-called ‘fact checkers.’ Hell, we knew that.
- 2021 Wednesday H: Business News– Wall Street’s new watchdog- SEC Chairman Gary Gensler- told Congress today that special scrutiny will fall on cryptocurrencies and on SPACs- special purpose acquisition companies. In other business news, President Donald J. Trump says that when HE left office, the United States was ‘energy independent’ and that the U.S. was the number one exporter of energy to the rest of the world. This occurred within the span of four years whereas now with feeble Joe Biden lurking about the White House, we are importing our energy supply and word has it that gasoline could soon hit $7 per gallon. Revolution anyone? Finally, Jeff Bezos is set to hand over Amazon’s CEO job on July 5, 2021.
- 2021 Wednesday I: Voting Integrity / Fraudulent And Stolen Election News– Arizona has banned mass mailing of election ballots in all future elections. Excellent. As for the 2020 Elections audit in that state and in others, the scrutiny continues.
- 2021 Wednesday J: Joe Biden Regime News I– Joe Biden continues his war on President Donald J. Trump. Today, he purged FOUR Trump appointees[xviii] on the U.S. Commission for Fine Arts. You go, Joe, you go. In other regime news, critics are questioning the wisdom of the upcoming Joe Biden-Vladimir Putin summit. (Note- we think Vladimir is going to bulldoze a drooling, feeble old Joe into a ditch and cover him up). Elsewhere, the Biden regime sidestepped questions regarding as to whether the Chi-Coms would pay ANY PRICE for inflicting their Chi-Com pandemic upon the world.
- 2021 Wednesday K: Whacked-Out News Of The Day– The Dems are pushing for the spending of $7.1 trillion for all the crazy programs the losers are currently pushing. This amount of money is more than the money spent fighting World War II and supplying our allies with the tools of war. Why not just allow the Chi-Coms to buy our flipping country?
- 2021 Wednesday L: Political News I– a new AARP poll says that a vast majority of Americans over age 50 are staunchly opposed to any cutting back of Medicare and Social Security to pay for the massive amount of deficit spending going on under the Biden regime. Who can blame them? Elsewhere, a new CEI poll says that the public does NOT want to pay for massive Green New Deal spending which millions of Americans view as being little more than another transfer of wealth from those possessing it to those too lazy to go out and earn it. Meanwhile, a judge smacks down the motion by CNN to dismiss the defamation lawsuit brought against them by esteemed legal scholar, professor, and attorney Dr. Alan Dershowitz.
- 2021 Wednesday M: Political News II– President Donald J. Trump told Newsmax TV that ‘communist China took extremely diligent care of both Hunter and Joe Biden. Amen. Elsewhere, former Pennsylvania RINO senator and CNN babbling head Rick Santorum- a fellow who has run for the GOP presidential nomination on numerous occasions- says it’s ‘time to invest in real infrastructure spending.’ (Note- he was fired last week from CNN for having said something derogatory about Native Americans, so it appears he is attempting to remain relevant). In other news, Kelley Paul told ‘Rand Paul haters’ that her husband and she have guns. They are always under threat. Next, former state prosecutor Aramis Ayala threw her hat in the ring to challenge Rep. Val Demings, DS-FL 10th congressional district, in 2022. Excellent. Finally, crackpot Manhattan District Attorney Cyrus Vance Jr. has convened a grand jury that will meet for six months seeking evidence into the crimes of President Donald J. Trump. Yet another persecution by the fleas nipping at the ankles of the 45th president.
- 2021 Wednesday N: Political News III– Governor Kristi Noem, R-SD, has formed a new PAC sparking rumors she may be running for the White House in 2024. Next CNN’s Jeff Zucker says ‘it may have been wrong for Chris “The Curmudgeon” Cuomo to advise his older brother, Governor Andrew “Killer” Cuomo, aka the Love Gov aka the Gropin’ Gov, on his myriad sex scandals. We thought a while back that CNN forbade the ‘Curmudgeon’ NOT to cover his gubernatorial brother yet advise him he did. NO wonder CNN is a bogus ‘network.’ Meanwhile, unabashed supporter of President Donald J. Trump, Sean Parnell is running for the U.S. Senate seat in Pennsylvania, the one held by retiring RINO Senator Patrick Toomey.
- 2021 Wednesday O: Political News IV– Next, David A. Chipman- Joe Biden’s nominee to head the ATF- says he ‘advocates for the arrest of every American who owns an AR-15 rifle.’ (Note- this doofus claimed during the Waco, Texas, Branch Davidian compound assault back during President Bill Clinton’s administration, that the Branch Davidians used TWO .50 caliber machine guns to shoot down TWO ATF helicopters which is a total flipping lie. Never happened). Finally, the U.S. Department of State shut down the investigation into what was occurring in Wuhan, China, an investigation to which, we alluded earlier as being ongoing because Joe Biden had ordered U.S. intel agencies to determine what the hell happened. Crazy. Senator John Kennedy, R-LA, asked doctors on Capitol Hill as to WHY they spiked the previous administration’s investigation into getting answers to the 2019-2021 global Chi-Com pandemic.
- 2021 Wednesday P: Crime And Punishment News / Law Enforcement News– the ALLEGED murderer of University of Iowa student Mollie Tibbetts- Cristhian Bahena Rivera- claimed at his murder trial today that ‘mystery men’ abducted the university student as she jogged along a road. Camera evidence from the day she disappeared- July 18, 2018- showed that Rivera was closely following her in his car. The POS illegal alien claims he did not do it but everyone sure as hell believes he did. IF the illegal had not been in the country, this crime would not have occurred. Execute him.
- 2021 Wednesday Q: Popular Culture News– New wolf killing laws have led to a push to revive U.S. protection laws for the wild beasts. Next, actress Vanessa Redgrave is now distancing herself from the Kevin Spacey comeback film. Elsewhere, U.S. Senate candidate Mark McCloskey, R-MO, quipped that when a ‘thug kills a cop, new coverage is completely different.’ True.
- 2021 Wednesday R: Mass Shootings News– In the age of decrepit old Joe Biden, yet another mass casualty event took place today. In San Jose, California, at a transit yard serving Silicon Valley, a shooter shot and killed at least coworkers and wounded numerous others. Law enforcement arrived on scene, but the shooter took his own life before the cops could engage him. The shooter has been identified as Samuel Cassidy, a 58-year-old maintenance worker at the station. He had worked there for eight years and had some sort of beef with his fellow employees.
- 2021 Wednesday S: Pro-Death Movement-Abortion News– Lebanon, Ohio, becomes the 26th U.S. city around the country to declare itself a ‘sanctuary city,’ not for legions of seething, stinking illegal aliens but for the unborn in yet another blow to the Pro-Death Movement.[xix]
- 2021 Wednesday T: California Lottery Results / Super Lotto And Powerball Draws– Tonight, we have the Super Lotto Draw #3563 with a $49 million jackpot up for grabs and the Powerball Draw #849 with a $236 million pot on the line. First, here are the results for the Super Lotto: 01, 06, 08, 23, 42, and Mega 12. Out of 133,804 winning tickets, the highest winners were FOUR people who had FIVE numbers but NO Mega for a prize of $11,259 apiece. The winning tickets were sold at (1) Quik Stop in Vacaville, CA 95687 (2) Valley Liquors in Santa Ana, CA 92704 (3) Liquor Plus, La Mirada, CA 90638 and (4) Valero, Tustin, CA 92780. Next, here are the numbers for the Powerball Draw: 02, 08, 21, 34, 62, and Powerball 16.
- 2022 Thursday: Stick around and find out what is happening today…
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0842 a 20” x 24” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “Sunset’s Glow.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her website, found at beverlycarrick.com, or at the blog’s Facebook page. At her website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” Beverly has been painting for more than 60 years and known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her website NOW and view her work. It is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor! You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there IMMEDIATELY! Thank you, the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day.
ALBUM OF THE DAY AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM:
As the Beach Boys were struggling, the record company said ‘no time is better than NOW’ to release yet another compilation of the group’s greatest hits: “The Best of the Beach Boys Volume 3” hit record store shelves on August 05, 1968. This album contains newer hits packaged with some golden oldies. You have “Dance, Dance, Dance,” “409,” “The Little Girl I Once Knew,” “Girl Don’t Tell Me,” “Surfin’,” and “Good Vibrations,” packaged with “God Only Knows,” “Heroes and Villains,” “Darlin’,” “She Knows Me Too Well,” along with a couple more gems. IF you are a vinyl fan, there is nothing akin to listening to these tunes on the way they are meant to be heard- if you can find the record, that is- on snapping, crackling, and popping vinyl. You will love them so please, seek the album out and make it a part of your daily listening pleasure- you will be glad you did.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 05-26-2022, all rights reserved. (Editor’s Note: we pay the estate of Beverly Carrick an annual fee by which, we can show her paintings to the world. We make NO money from the estate’s sales of her world-famous artworks). Total Word Count: 5,039. Chef Tiresias Helenus Grinikeodopuloposlus.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, FINE ART, Beverly Carrick High Desert Landscapes, Just the Facts, Unvarnished Truth- The, Levon Helm, The Band, Stevie Nicks, Fleetwood Mac, Garry Peterson, The Guess Who, Mott the Hoople, Ian Hunter, Mick Ronson, Verden Allen, President Leonid Brezhnev, Soviet Union, USSR, President Tsai Ing-wen, Taiwan, Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe, COVID-19 Updates And Additional Information, Business News, Voting Integrity / Fraudulent And Stolen Election News, Joe Biden Regime News I, Whacked-Out News Of The Day, Political News I, Political News II, Political News III, Popular Culture News, California Lottery Results / Super Lotto And Powerball Draws, Mass Shootings News, President Andrew Johnson, President Calvin Coolidge, President Richard M. Nixon, President Jimmy Carter, President Bill Clinton, Branch Davidian Massacre at Waco-Texas 1993, President George W. Bush, President Barack Hussein Obama, President Donald J. Trump, President Joseph R. Biden, Joe Biden, ‘Border Czar’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris, Joe Biden’s Border Calamity, U.S. Department of Homeland Security, DHS Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas, U.S. Interior Secretary Dirk Kempthorne, National Security Adviser Zbigniew Brzezinski, Senator John Kennedy, Senator Patrick Toomey, Senator Rand Paul, Senator Rick Santorum, Rep. Val Demings, Judge Sonia Sotomayor, AMAZING Dr. Tony Fauci, Dr. “Phony Tony” Fauci, SEC Chairman Gary Gensler, Governor Andrew “Killer” Cuomo aka the Love Gov aka the Gropin’ Gov, Governor Kristi Noem, Green New Deal, AARP Polling, Jeff Bezos, Amazon.com, Pro-Death Movement, Planned Parenthood Holocaust, Chris “The Curmudgeon” Cuomo, “Fraido” Cuomo, CNN, Jeff Zucker, David A. Chipman, Bureau of Alcohol-Tobacco-Firearms-(and Explosives)- ATF, Attorney General Eric Schmitt, Attorney General Ken Paxton, Manhattan District Attorney Cyrus Vance Jr., Former Prosecutor Artemis Ayala, Sean Parnell, Pennsylvania Politics, U.S. Commission for Fine Arts, Competitive Enterprise Institute- CEI, Wuhan Institute of Virology, COVID-19 Global and U.S. Statistics, COVID-19 World Health Meter Statistics, Illegal Aliens, Illegal Immigration, Illegal Alien Undeclared War on the U.S., Mexican Drug Cartels, Illegal Alien Invasion, Illegal Alien Tsunami, Illegal Alien Tidal Wave, Illegal Alien Caravans, Joe Biden’s Open Borders Policies, Build the Wall and Deport Them All, Mollie Tibbetts Murder, Cristhian Bahena Rivera, Kung Flu Pandemic, Chi-Vi Lab Leak Theory, COVID-19, Chi-Vi- the, The ‘VID, Wuhan Virus, Wuhan Virus Crisis, China Virus, China Virus Crisis, Yellow Fever 2019-2021, Communist China Condition, Kung Flu- The, Wuhan Waltz- The, BIG C-19- The, Wuhan Whoopie- The, COVID-19 Mandates, Pelosi Pox- The, Wuhan Meat Market Malady, Hubei Hooey- The, Xi Jinping’s Bat Fu Yuk, Communist Killer Virus 2019-2021 and Onward, Chairman Xi’s Fever, Chairman Xi’s Gift to the World- the Chi-Vi, COVID-19- the Trump Whacker, COVID-19- the Hong Kong Democracy Movement Killer, U.S. National Gasoline Prices, Global Petrol Prices, DOW Jones Industrial Average, S & P 500, NASDAQ, Gold, Silver, Platinum, Copper, Palladium, Rhodium, Aluminum, Neodymium, Precious and Rare Metals, Light Sweet Crude Oil, U.S. Monetary Conversions, U.S. National Debt, U.S. National Debt Clock, National Security Matters, Monetary Conversions of the Day, Bitcoin, Chinese Yuan, European Union Euros, Mexican Pesos, Bhutanese Ngultrum, Bolivian Boliviano, Bosnian Convertible Marka, U.S. Northern Mariana Islands Gas Prices, Global Petrol Prices, Tunisian Petrol Price, Cloward and Piven, California Lottery, California Lottery Results, Super Lotto, Super Lotto Draw #3563, Powerball, Powerball Draw #849, Roman Catholic Church, Pope St. Eleutherius, Pope St. Victor I, Pope Clement VI, Pope Benedict XVI, Pope Francis, Sunni Islam, Ottoman Turkish Sultans, Sultan Mehmed I, Professional Sports, National Hockey League, NHL Stanley Cup Finals, Boston Bruins, Edmonton Oilers, Chef Itzi Nakamura, Chef Lilah Paulikovich, The Beach Boys, Chef Tiresias Helenus Grinikeodopuloposlus,
[i] We are hopeful we will present the music of the Band and of its individual members sometime in 2024-2025. Great music by a superb band.
[ii] We promoted the music of Spooky Tooth, Mott the Hoople, and Widowmaker- among other interconnected bands beginning on Friday, 25-April-2014 through Tuesday, 01-July-2014. We hope you will check out this collection of great rock music. Even the worst albums among them beats the crap out of any bull crap music one hears today.
[iii] We hope to promote the music of David Bowie within the next decades.
[iv] Spiders from Mars will occur around same time as the David Bowie presentation.
[v] On Wednesday, 14-June-2017, we began presenting the music of the Guess Who and of its individual members- including Bachman-Turner Overdrive, Randy Bachman, Burton Cummings, and Bravebelt. The entire discography ran from the above date through Sunday, 01-October-2017. We hope you will check them out.
[vi] We first began offering the music of Fleetwood Mac on Monday, 03-January-2011 through Thursday, 27-January-2011. Please seek their music out by checking posts on those corresponding dates. We thank you.
[vii] Bing seems to be covering numbers up for the Biden administration so here is where we have gone now: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[x] We obtain our statistics for the coronavirus from: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[xi] Commodities – Oil, Silver and Gold Prices – CNN Business– see this site for daily commodity information.
[xii] Palladium PRICE Today | Palladium Spot Price Chart | Live Price of Palladium per Ounce | Markets Insider (businessinsider.com) See this site for daily trading in palladium.
[xiii] Commodities Prices – Spot – Futures (tradingeconomics.com) See this site for much of the economic information cobbled together at this blog.
[xvi] Please see the following site for information on global gas prices: Gasoline prices around the world, 26-Apr-2021 | GlobalPetrolPrices.com
[xvii] U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time (usdebtclock.org) See this site for the U.S. National Debt Clock.
[xviii] The four people removed by Joe Biden Chairman Justin Shubow, Chris Fagan, Perry Guillot, and Steven Spandle, apparently for the crime of being white males and believers in classical art. Mr. Shubow says that in the ‘110-year history of the commission, NO president has ever removed a sitting chairman.’ For now, the remaining three commissioners- also appointed by President Donald J. Trump- Rodney Mims Cook Jr., James C. McCrery II, and Duncan G. Stroik- still have their jobs although the axe may be coming for them, too.
[xix] We call it the way we see it- ‘Pro-Choice equals PRO-DEATH.’ Period.