TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
FALL SESSION 2022
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 37
277. TODAY IN HISTORY—TUESDAY, OCTOBER 04, 2022:
Child Health Day (Observance)
If there is one thing we know, Vladimir Putin’s a thug. Hence, why I say NATO and the European Union must add what’s left of Ukraine and perhaps Georgia, too, to the fold. Otherwise, that troll loping about the Kremlin will return for another bite at the apple either before Joe is gone or whenever our nation has the misfortune to have another Democrat in the White House…
President Rutherford B. Hayes; U.S. Secretaries of Agriculture Earl Butz and John Albert Knebel; U.S. Attorney General Francis Biddle; U.S. Secretary of Defense Chuck Hagel; U.S. Secretary of the Interior Stanley K. Hathaway; U.S. Secretary of War Lewis Cass; Chief of Reich Security Ernst Kaltenbrunner; Badfinger featuring Mike Gibbins, Big Brother and the Holding Company featuring Janis Joplin, Blood, Sweat & Tears featuring Jim Fielder, and Paul Revere and the Raiders featuring Paul Revere Dick:
- 1535 Friday: The first full English translation of the Bible undergoes printing in Switzerland.
- 1648 Sunday: Peter Stuyvesant established the first volunteer fire department in America in New York City.
- 1777 Saturday: General George Washington’s troops launched an assault on the British at Germantown, Pennsylvania, resulting in heavy American losses.
- 1822 Friday: The 19th president of the United States, Rutherford B. Hayes, was born in Delaware, Ohio. A Republican, he served from March 04, 1878, to March 04, 1881.
- 1824 Monday: Mexican nationalists proclaim the nation a ‘republic.’
- 1830 Monday: The provisional government declares the secession of Belgium from the Netherlands.
- 1836 Tuesday: The 14th U.S. Secretary of War Lewis Cass stepped down from office on this date. A Democrat, he served under President Andrew Jackson August 01, 1831, to October 04, 1836, then became ambassador to France, then U.S. senator from Michigan, then President Pro Tempore of U.S. Senate and finally 22nd U.S. secretary of state.
- 1861 Friday: During the Civil War, the United States Navy authorized the construction of the first ironclad ship, the USS Monitor.
- 1864 Tuesday: The first daily black-owned newspaper in the U.S. the New Orleans Tribune begins publication.
- 1881 Tuesday: Edward Leveaux received a patent for the player piano.
- 1883 Thursday: The Orient Express begins operation, linking the Ottoman Empire with the rest of Europe.
- 1887 Tuesday: The International Herald Tribune had its beginnings as the Paris Herald, a European edition of the New York Herald.
- 1893 Wednesday: Grant Dibert signed the first professional football contract for the Pittsburgh AC.
- 1895 Friday: The first U.S. Open golf tournament took place in Newport, Rhode Island. Horace Rawlins, 19 years-old, won the tournament.
- 1903 Sunday: Future Chief of Reich Security in Nazi Germany, Ernst Kaltenbrunner, is born in Austro-Hungary on this date. He would go to the gallows on 10-16-1946 in Nuremburg, Germany.
- 1909 Monday: The first airship race in the U.S. took place in St. Louis.
- 1910 Tuesday: Nationalists proclaim Portugal a ‘republic;’ King Manuel II flees to England.
- 1915 Monday: Dinosaur National Monument in Colorado and Utah is established by the Federal government.
- 1921 Tuesday: The League of Nations refuses to aid starving Russians because they are ‘communists.’
- 1927 Tuesday: The first actual work of carving stone began on Mt. Rushmore.
- 1928 Thursday: The 25th World Series commences, the New York Yankees vs. the St. Louis Cardinals.
- 1931 Sunday: The comic strip, “Dick Tracy,” by Chester Gould, made its debut.
- 1933 Wednesday: Esquire magazine published for the first time on this date.
- 1936 Sunday: In Tulsa, Oklahoma, future 19th U.S. Secretary of Agriculture John Albert Knebel is born. A future Republican, he would serve under President Gerald R. Ford from November 04, 1976, to January 20, 1977. He would assume office following the resignation of his predecessor- the 18th Interior Secretary Earl Butz- who had made some insensitive remarks about blacks and had to resign.
- 1939 Wednesday: The last holdout Polish troops surrender to the Nazis and the Soviets.
- 1940 Friday: Adolf Hitler and Benito Mussolini confer at the Brenner Pass in the Alps. With the fall of France, the Low Countries, and Scandinavia, and Great Britain on the ropes, the conquest of the world lies before the two dictators. Both men are trying to cajole El Caudillo Generalissimo Francisco Franco and Fascist Spain to enter the war as an active belligerent and not just an undercover ally. If Spain would join the Axis, they would be able to regain Gibraltar and some of Great Britain’s African possessions.
- 1942 Sunday: Fighting on the Eastern Front continues as the Axis troops launch a major assault against the tractor factory in Stalingrad. The Germans continue pouring in reinforcements while the crumbling Russian defenders continue trading ground for massive quantities of blood. Meanwhile, the Luftwaffe continues dropping bombs atop the dying city which instead of providing the German troops aid is actually hindering the conquest. Rubble fills the streets and gaping bomb craters are everywhere.
- 1943 Monday: The Red Army continues its push to establish bridgeheads across the Dnieper River in the Ukraine. The Germans continue trying to stop these forays as they learned the lesson the year before in the Stalingrad campaign of not immediately rushing forces to counter them. The Soviets are like ants, they continue pushing, pushing, and pushing, building up their strength and then with superior numbers begin breakouts. The Luftwaffe on the Eastern Front is becoming depleted from battle losses.
- 1946 Friday: In North Platte, Nebraska, future 24th U.S. Secretary of Defense Chuck Hagel (among other positions) is born. A RINO Republican, he would serve under President Barack Obama from February 27, 2013, to February 17, 2015.
- 1947 Saturday: In Denton, Texas, future member of the horn-dominated band, Blood, Sweat & Tears- Jim Fielder (bass, guitars 1967-1974)- is born.
- 1951 Thursday: The MGM movie musical, “An American in Paris,” starring Gene Kelly and Leslie Caron, had its U.S. premiere in New York on this date.
- 1957 Friday: The Space Age began as the Soviet Union launched Sputnik-1, the first artificial satellite, into orbit. Meanwhile, James R. Hoffa was elected president of the International Brotherhood of Teamsters. Finally, the family series, “Leave it to Beaver” premiered on CBS -TV.
- 1958 Saturday: The first trans-Atlantic passenger jetliner service was begun by the British Overseas Airways Corporation (BOAC) with flights between London and New York.
- 1959 Sunday: The Soviet Union launched Luna-3, a space probe that transmitted images of the far side of the moon. Meanwhile, the first World Series game played west of St. Louis takes place in Los Angeles, California; the Dodgers set a World Series attendance record of 92,394.
- 1960 Tuesday: An Eastern Air Lines Lockheed L-188A Electra crashed on takeoff from Boston’s Logan Airport, killing all but 10 of the 72 people on board it.
- 1963 Friday: Hurricane Flora kills 6,000 people in Cuba and Haiti. Where were all the howls about ‘global warming?’ Because NO one espoused the bogus ‘science’ of climate change back then. Remember: the Sun is the driver of climate on every planet in the Solar System. Solar flares, sunspots, the intensity or lack of intensity of the solar winds, the Sun is the driver. I took geography long ago before it became part of the liberal bastion of bullshit sciences. (Just saying- Mo).
- 1965 Monday: Pope Paul VI addressed the U.N. General Assembly and became the first reigning pontiff to visit the Western Hemisphere.
- 1968 Friday: The 58th former U.S. Attorney General Francis Biddle died at age 82 in Wellfleet, Massachusetts. A Democrat, he served under Presidents Franklin Delano Roosevelt and Harry S. Truman from August 26, 1941, to June 26, 1945.
- 1970 Sunday: Janis Joplin, blues singer and former member of the San Franciscan band, Big Brother, and the Holding Company[i], died in Los Angeles, California, from a drug overdose; she was 27.
- 1973 Thursday: Incredibly, heavyweight boxer Ron Lyle fought TWO fights on this date winning both of them. That’s right, in Denver, Colorado, Lyle battled his first opponent, Venezuelan Jose Luis Garcia, and in his second bout of the night, Lyle battled West German boxer Jurgen Blin. In the first fight, he scored a KO at the 1:01-minute mark of Round 3 in a scheduled 10-round bout to put his record to 24-1. In the second bout, Lyle scored a TKO of Blin at the 1:01-minute mark of Round 2 of a scheduled 10-round fight to put his record to 25-1. You go, Ron, you go, man!
- 1974 Friday: John Lennon releases his “Walls and Bridges” album featuring the song, “Whatever gets you through the Night.”
- 1976 Monday: The United States Supreme Court lifts the 1972 ban on the death penalty for convicted murderers so executions can get underway. Meanwhile, Agriculture secretary Earl Butz resigned in the wake of controversy over a joke he had made about blacks.
- 1987 Sunday: NFL owners used replacement personnel to play games despite the player’s strike.
- 1989 Wednesday: Fawaz Younis, a Lebanese hijacker convicted of commandeering a Jordanian jetliner with two Americans aboard in 1985, was sentenced in Washington to 30 years in prison. Meanwhile, Triple-Crown-winning racehorse, Secretariat, suffering a hoof ailment, was humanely destroyed at age 19.
- 1990 Thursday: The German parliament had its first meeting since reunification.
- 1991 Friday: In their first National Hockey League game, the San Jose Sharks lose 4-3 to the Vancouver Canucks. Meanwhile, 26 nations, including the United States, signed the Madrid Protocol, which imposed a 50-year ban on oil exploration and mining in Antarctica.
- 1994 Tuesday: President Bill Clinton welcomed South African President Nelson Mandela to the White House.
- 1997 Saturday: Due to weak ticket sales, the FarmAid 10 Concert suffers cancellation.
- 2001 Thursday: Barry Bonds of the San Francisco Giants hit his 70th home run of the season to tie Mark McGwire’s major league record.
- 2002 Friday: John Walker Lindh, the so-called “American Taliban,” received a 20-year sentence after a sobbing plea for forgiveness before a federal judge in Alexandria, Virginia. However, in Boston, a laughing Richard Reid pleaded guilty to trying to blow up a trans-Atlantic flight with explosives hidden in his shoes. The British citizen was later sentenced to life in prison.
- 2003 Saturday: A Palestinian skank blew herself up inside a restaurant in Haifa, Israel, killing 21 bystanders. Incidents such as this led to Israel building the walls to protect its people which so far, they have done.
- 2004 Monday: The SpaceShipOne rocket plane broke through Earth’s atmosphere to the edge of space for the second time in five days, capturing the $10 million Ansari X prize aimed at opening the final frontier to tourists.
- 2005 Tuesday: Drummer for the British rock band, Badfinger[ii], Mike Gibbins, died from brain aneurysm in Florida from brain aneurysm on this date; he was 56. Meanwhile, in Cheyenne, Wyoming, former 40th U.S. Interior Secretary Stanley K. Hathaway died at age 81. A Republican, Secretary Hathaway served under President Gerald R. Ford from June 12, 1975, to October 09, 1975.
- 2009 Sunday: Greek socialists trounced the governing conservatives in a landslide election. Elsewhere, Argentine folk singer Mercedes Sosa, 74, died in Buenos Aires.
- 2010 Monday: Scientists working near Kokoda, Papua, New Guinea, uncover the world’s oldest, high-altitude human settlement, estimated to be 49,000 years old. Elsewhere, in Rawalpindi, Pakistan, a NATO convoy of tankers heading to Coalition forces in Afghanistan suffers a torch attack. In the resulting conflagration, 12 people die and another seven suffer grievous injury. The Pakistanis were angry over a NATO helicopter strike that mistakenly killed 3 Pakistani soldiers on Pakistani territory.
- 2011 Tuesday: The U.S. State Department lists ISIS POS thug leader Abu Bakr-al-Baghdadi as a Specially Designated Global Terrorist with a $10 million bounty on his head for information leading to his capture. In 2019, following the destruction of ISIS by President Donald J. Trump, this criminal piece of dog feces still is on the run.
- 2012 Thursday: The FBI claim to have completed their investigation of the 9-11 attack on the Benghazi U.S. Consulate in ONE day. At the time, everyone was in a state of shock. However, looking back on the fact that James Comey was the director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation, it is understandable. He would do everything to protect his boss, President Barack Hussein Obama.
- 2013 Friday: Part of the ongoing Samaikyandhra Movement, protests, and strikes erupt after the Cabinet of India approves the bifurcation of the state of Andrha Pradesh.
- 2014 Saturday: Thomas Eric Duncan, the first patient hospitalized for Ebola in the U.S., slips from serious to critical condition in a Dallas hospital; 10 people who had been in close contact with the patient have been placed in isolation. Elsewhere, in Garden Valley, Idaho, Paul Revere Dick, founder of the rock group Paul Revere and the Raiders[iii] died on this date due to cancer; he was 76.
- 2015 Sunday: Following Coalition airstrikes in Kabul, Afghanistan, Doctors without Borders says, “NO MORE,” and closes down their charity operations in the Taliban-tormented country. Meanwhile, Jason Chaffetz, R-UT 3rd CD, announces his bid for the House Speakership.
- 2016 Tuesday: New York’s Attorney-General Eric Schneiderman, Democrat, warns the Trump Foundation to ‘stop fundraising.’ He claims the charitable foundation is a scam and that it’s under investigation by New York State law enforcement authorities. Meanwhile, following yesterday’s U.S. Supreme Court decision blocking President Barack Obama’s recent immigration order, liberals and Democrats go berserk. Elsewhere, tonight’s debate between vice presidential candidates Tim Kaine, D-VA, and Gov. Mike Pence, R-IN, demonstrates to viewers that the Democrat was rude, belligerent, angry, and downright repulsive while the GOP candidate was poised, informed, controlled, and repeatedly smacked his opponent down in an embarrassing way.
- 2017 Wednesday: In a speech to the Conservative National Conference, British Prime Minister Theresa May goes through hell as her voice goes out, hecklers interrupt, and the flipping stage collapses. Meanwhile, President Donald J. Trump visited hospital bedsides and a police base in Las Vegas in the aftermath of the shooting rampage three nights earlier at the Mandalay Bay Resort Hotel and Casino that left 58 people dead, and hundreds wounded.
- 2018 Thursday: In Foxborough, Massachusetts, New England Patriots QB Tom Brady joins an exclusive club of only three quarterbacks to record 500 career touchdown passes with his throw to Josh Gordon in the Pats’ win 38-24 over the visiting Indianapolis Colts.
- 2019 Friday: Ecuadoran President Lenin Moreno declares a 60-day state of emergency after ending four decades of fuel subsidies for his people. Obviously, they go berserk and run amok. Elsewhere, in another move designed to drive Democrats insane, the Trump administration issues an order demanding that all potential immigrants can pay for their own healthcare costs. Of course, Dems want to give everything away in an ongoing effort to win votes from illegal aliens. Good for you, President Trump.
- 2020 Sunday: As of today, the debate between Vice President Mike Pence and the person trying to take his place- Senator Kamala Harris, D-CA, is still on. Sen. Harris is in Salt Lake City, Utah, undergoing preparations for this crucial matchup. Meanwhile, German, Swedish, and French labs confirm that the poison used to rub out Putin critic, Alexei Navalny, is indeed the Soviet-era poison, Novichok. Of course, the Putin regime continues bellowing, “Move on, nothing to see here.” Elsewhere, Twitter confirms that it will indeed censor tweets calling for the death of President Donald J. Trump. We shall see. Speaking of the 45th president, Operation MAGA is underway across the country as Trump family members and supporters begin blitzing the airwaves and the media in a bold and exciting effort to continue the 2020 presidential campaign.
- 2020 Sunday A: We learn that New York City has released at least 70 thugs on a variety of charges three times or more. We encourage the people of the once-prosperous city to vote out every Democrat they can, this election and beyond. These people have demonstrated they care little to nothing about the average New Yorker. Their time is coming and it’s coming soon. Elsewhere, 53-percent of the population of New Caledonia votes to remain a part of France.
- 2020 Sunday B: Pope Francis lays out his leftist political beliefs in a new encyclical “Brothers All,” in which, he says the world needs new politics to address the economic unfairness many nations face. Apparently, he believes that capitalism is unjust, and that socialism would make more sense, although he does not employ the word. Still, we know he embraces the doctrine because of the ‘social justice’ BS he is always trying to force on world leaders and on their people. Why don’t you criticize the Chi-Coms, Pope Francis? Elsewhere, Pennsylvania Republican Senator Pat Toomey, not up for re-election until 2022, announces that he will not seek another term in office. Not sure as to why but it’s what he just announced.
- 2020 Sunday C: Here are the Early Game NFL scores for Week 4 as they roll in: (2) Minnesota Vikings, 31 (1-3) @ Houston Texans, 23 (0-4); (3) New Orleans Saints, 35 (2-2) @ Detroit Lions, 29 (1-3); (4) Baltimore Ravens, 31 (3-1) @ Washington Redskins, 17 (1-3); (5) Arizona Cardinals, 21 (2-2) @ Carolina Panthers, 31 (2-2); (6) Seattle Seahawks, 31 (4-0) @ Miami Dolphins, 23 (1-3); (7) Los Angeles Chargers, 31 (1-3) @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers, 38 (3-1); (8) Pittsburgh Steelers (3-0) @ Tennessee Titans (3-0)- POSTPONED DUE TO THE CHI-VI; (9) Jacksonville Jaguars, 25 (1-3) @ Cincinnati Bengals, 33 (1-2-1); (10) Cleveland Browns, 49 (3-1) @ Dallas Cowboys, 38 (1-3). (11) New York Giants, 9 (0-4) @ Los Angeles Rams, 17 (3-1). (12) Indianapolis Colts, 19 (3-1) @ Chicago Bears, 11 (3-1); (13) Buffalo Bills, 30 (4-0) @ Las Vegas Raiders, 23 (2-2). (14) Philadelphia Eagles, 25 (1-2-1) @ San Francisco 49ers, 20 (2-2). Recap of Thursday Night Football: (1) Denver Broncos, 37 (1-3) @ New York Jets, 28 (0-4).
- 2020 Sunday D: COVID-19 Statistics for the Planet as a Whole– 35,011,322 confirmed cases, +293,857, 1,034,865, confirmed deaths, +4,711, and 24,364,562 confirmed recoveries, +258,448. Next, here are the stats for the United States, the intended target of the Chinese-engineered Wuhan Virus pandemic: 7,505,202 confirmed cases, up 84,413 from yesterday’s reporting, 213,056 confirmed deaths, UP 1,081, and 4,873,669 confirmed recoveries, UP 924,336.
- 2020 Sunday E: COVID-19 STATISTICS in the three states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 831,494 confirmed cases, 16,122 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 12,887 confirmed cases, 133 confirmed deaths, and 10,415 confirmed recoveries. Finally, here are the stats for leftist-Marxist-socialist hellhole of Washington: 93,160 confirmed cases, 2,238 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Let’s look at one other state: Alaska- currently, they have 9,376 confirmed cases, 58 confirmed deaths, and 5,281 confirmed recoveries- thank you, Governor Mike J. Dunleavy. Let’s look at Israel’s numbers now that Mo is living there: 266,765 confirmed cases, 1,719 confirmed deaths, and 195,629 confirmed recoveries.
- 2021 Monday: Monday Night Football 2021 Season– Las Vegas Raiders (3-0-0) @ Los Angeles Chargers (2-1-0). The Chargers won, beating the Raiders 28-14.
- 2021 Monday A: COVID-19 Statistics for the Planet as a Whole– 236,112,566 confirmed cases, +393,872, 4,821,914 confirmed deaths, +6,021 and 213,164,290 confirmed recoveries, +582,598. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 44,654,167 confirmed cases, UP 135,730 from yesterday’s reporting, 719,933 confirmed deaths, UP 2,090, [iv] and 34,124,318 confirmed recoveries, UP 186,171. We genuinely welcome COVID Live Update World Meter for being honest in covering ALL the numbers- God bless them. [v]
- 2021 Monday B: Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump COVID-19 Deaths– Note: since Joe Biden became president on January 20, 2021, there have been 405,847 CHI-VI DEATHS IN THE United States- mentally deficient old Joe, by the end of the year, you will have tied the total number seen by the Trump administration in a year of the rampaging coronavirus pandemic. Under President Trump’s watch, there were 404,078 fatalities from the Chi-Com Bat Virus. From this point forward, ALL COVID-19 deaths are atop him. He has surpassed President Donald J. Trump with 1,769 Xi Jinping Bat Flu deaths. Congratulations, Joe, YOU are IT.
- 2021 Monday C: COVID-19 Statistics in the four states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Florida, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 4,645,264 confirmed cases, 69,443 confirmed deaths, and 2,457,413 confirmed recoveries (same numbers). Moving on, here are the numbers for Florida: 3,632,720 confirmed cases, 55,619 confirmed deaths, and 2,715,641 confirmed recoveries. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 80,323 confirmed cases, 811 confirmed deaths, and 79,512 of confirmed recoveries. Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 664,194 confirmed cases, 7,830 confirmed deaths, and 272,842 confirmed recoveries (same numbers). Let us look at one other part of the U.S., Minnesota: they have 718,327 confirmed cases, 8,294 confirmed deaths, and 688,227 confirmed recoveries. [vi]
- 2021 Monday D: Foreign COVID Stats of the Day– Now that Mo has moved to Israel, let us look at the statistics there: 1,293,490 confirmed cases, 7,843 confirmed deaths, and 1,248,175 confirmed recoveries (same numbers). Let us look at one other portion of the world- Spain, 10th country on the list: 4,965,399 cases of the virus, 86,527 confirmed death and 4,784,917 confirmed recoveries. [vii]
- 2021 Monday E: Stock Market Closes/Precious and Rare Metals– DOW Jones Industrial Average: 34,002.92, DOWN 323.54 points (-0.94%). Next, the NASDAQ: 14,255.49 DOWN 311.21 points (-2.14%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 4,300.46, DOWN 56.58 points (-1.30%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $77.59 per barrel, -0.05 (-0.06%). The price of GOLD is $1,765.10 per troy oz., -2.50 (-0.04%) while the price of SILVER is $22.53 per troy ounce, -0.14 (-0.61%). The price of PLATINUM is $954.90 per troy oz, -6.70 (-0.73%) while the price of COPPER is $4.20 per pound, -0.04 (-0.90%). [viii] The price of PALLADIUM is $1,894.48 per troy oz., -10.50 (-0.55%). The price of RHODIUM is $13,400.00 per troy oz., -600.00 (-4.29%). The price of NEODYMIUM is $777,500.00 per CNY/T, 0.00 (0.00%). The price of ALUMINUM is $2,910.75 per USD/T, -3.75 (-0.13%). [ix] Currently, Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000020. As for Chi-Com money, one-dollar U.S. = 6.45 Chinese yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.86 euros and in Mexican pesos equals 20.54. In Panamanian Balboa, one greenback equals 1.00 and in Papuan New Guinean Kina, a buck equal 3.41 and in Paraguayan Paraní, one dollar equals 6,896.00 of theirs. [x]
- 2021 Monday F: U.S. National Debt and Gasoline Prices in the Four States in which we have Chef-Authors– Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising by the day and NOTE- these prices are sans TAXES- in California, gasoline prices have risen to $4.409 per gallon, $3.047 in Florida, $4.082 in Hawaii, and $3.847 in Washington state. [xi] Let us look at one other Nebraska: $3.020. We are going to do something else that could be fun- gasoline prices around the world going from cheapest to highest. The next country on the list has the LOWEST gasoline price in the world- Venezuela: $0.076 per U.S. Gallon. [xii] After the high of Hong Kong yesterday, we start at the bottom again. Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $28,838,325,001,783 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but frigging TRILLIONS. [xiii] Cloward and Piven causing problems like they always do which is not good- those two bastards should have met their ends on the chopping block. As for holders of U.S. debt, after Poland, the next largest holder of U.S. debt is Philippines with $43 billion of U.S. national debt (it is important to note that these numbers vary every day with one nation after another jockeying for top position.
- 2021 Monday G: Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe I– Folks, today is Day No. 193 since feeble Joe Biden appointed “Kooky Kamala” Harris to be the nation’s so-called ‘Border Czar,’ and Day No. 100 since she visited the border. Period. Next, here are the numbers for the illegal alien invasion as shared by One America News. First, here is the cost for this day alone of caring for all this human riffraff: $489,891,040. Second, here is what the American taxpayers have shelled out for the year 2021: $302,995,724,800. Imagine the good that money could do for the American people. Next, here is the number of illegal aliens who have poured across our border for just this year: 3,105,053. Finally, is the conservative low estimate of illegals living within the country: 37,105,052. (Sources for One America News Illegal Alien Numbers: Center for Immigration Studies, Department of Homeland Security, Federation for American Immigration Reform, Institute for Defense Analyses, Yale, and MIT).
- 2021 Monday H: Foreign News-Overseas News I– A top Vatican cardinal says that ‘Pro-Death’ Joe Biden should NOT be denied Holy Communion because the Eucharist is NOT a weapon. Folks, Joe Biden is going to hell, plain and simple. Deny him Holy Communion. Meanwhile, the People’s Liberation Army air force is increasing the daily numbers of warplanes it is sending into the skies over FREE CHINA, aka Taiwan. K.T. McFarland, former adviser to President Donald J. Trump, says she does not believe the Chi-Coms are going to invade Taiwan; no, they just want to intimidate the freedom-loving Chinese of the REAL CHINA into bowing down to the communist thugs in Beijing. We should have nuked the SOBs back in the 1950s. Just saying.
- 2021 Monday I: Vaccine Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money) News– (1) Pfizer $42.42 (2) AstraZeneca $60.54 (3) Johnson & Johnson $159.22 (4) BioNTech $248.90 (5) Moderna $325.84.
- 2021 Monday J: Military Suppliers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 2) News– (1) Raytheon: $87.69 (2) General Dynamics: $197.51 (3) Boeing: $223.79 (4) Lockheed Martin: $345.99 (5) Northrop-Grumman: $365.67.
- 2021 Monday K: PPE Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow The Money 3) News- (1) Ansell Ltd.: $33.60 (2) DuPont: $70.18 (3) Honeywell: $214.21 (4) 3M: $176.04 (5) Teijen: $1,544.00.
- 2021 Monday L: Artificial (Fake) Meat Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 4) News– (1) Beyond Meat: $101.23 (2) Kellogg’s/Morning Star Farms: $64.53 (3) Maple Leaf Foods/Tofurkey: $20.56.
- 2021 Monday M: Big Box Store Stock Prices (Follow the Money 5) News– (1) Wal-Mart $135.73 (2) Lowe’s: $204.51 (3) Home Depot: $326.47 (4) Costco Wholesale Corp: $440.14 (5) Amazon $3,189.78.
- 2021 Monday N: Joe Biden News I– As Joe Biden’s agenda continues bursting into flames and tumbling off the cliff, Joe Biden plans to meet with equally angry progressive Dems to see if there is some way, they will agree to a lower price tag on all the spending they want to stuff down the throats of U.S. taxpayers. Meanwhile, as Joe continues crashing into one brick wall after another, he told the ‘Republicans to just get the hell out of the way.’ (It’s not so much the GOP, Joe, it’s the crazies infesting your party like cockroaches a Beijing noodle restaurant).
- 2021 Monday O: Joe Biden Regime News I– The Biden regime is warning their masters in Beijing NOT to continue the provocations with Taiwan. Over the past few days, the Chi-Coms have been flooding the skies of Taiwan with warplanes in an effort of intimidating them into submission.
- 2021 Monday P: Political News I– A new Trafalgar poll reports that 71-percent of the American people do not support the Democrats’ crazy spending plans if it means higher taxes. Hello! Senator Joe Manchin, D-W. VA, says ‘reconciliation,’ not filibuster, to raise the debt ceiling.
- 2021 Monday Q: Social Media News– Facebook has a whistleblower throwing its bigwigs under the bus. Senator Amy “The Schnoz” Klobuchar, DS-MN, is going to bust the ‘balls’ of this so-called whistleblowers tomorrow to find out the role of the social media giant in the ‘horrific events of January 06, 2021’ at Capitol Hill, i.e., the largest FALSE FLAG OPERATION ever run in this country, the one cooked up by House Speaker Nancy “Mumbles” Pelosi, she with the drooping breasts that dangle to her navel. Shame on these people, do they believe that we are as truly stupid as they make us out to be?
- 2021 Monday R: California Lottery Results-Powerball Monday Night Draw- here are the results for the Powerball Draw #893 with a jackpot of $685 million up for grabs: 12, 22, 54, 66, 69, and Powerball 15. Out of 281,498 winning tickets, ONE person had all five numbers and the Powerball for a prize of $685,000,000. The winning ticket was sold in the beautiful seaside town of Morro Bay, California, 93442, at the Albertsons on 730 Quintana.
- 2022 Tuesday: Observation of the Day– It is extremely tragic to watch the bogus war in Ukraine continue unabated. Russian dictator Vladimir Putin this past Friday added four seized eastern-and-southern-Ukrainian provinces to the landmass of Russia, all because he claims the citizens of these annexed territories voted overwhelmingly to be included in the Russian Federation. Everyone understands that this is bullshit and that Putin is not just a thug but a war criminal in need of the gallows- leave his diminutive, deformed corpse for the crows to devour. My hope is that the Ukrainians will continue to fight and that its people behind the lines will continue to resist. I hope partisan activity breaks out across not just these territories but in Crimea and that the West continues channeling weapons to Kyiv. Although Volodymyr Zelensky may be a corrupt, Eastern European thug himself, he deserves war materiel with which to continue beating back the Russian hordes. It is our hope that Putin’s war machine bleeds itself dry and that the Ukrainians can then begin the arduous process of retaking and holding their territory as if they don’t, every time we have a Democrat in the White House, they will continue to return thus taking more bites at the apple. Bring them into the European Union now and add them to NATO. I would also make sure we bring Georgia into the EU at least and at most into the North Atlantic Treaty Organization, too. This is the world in which, we live so let’s make sure we come out on top. Moses Scharbug III.
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0972 a 12” x 16” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “Twilight.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her website, found at beverlycarrick.com. At her website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclee, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” For more than 60 years- up until her untimely death from cancer in 2012- Bev stood before the easel and painted for 10-12 hours per day. Known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks, her paintings are in demand as much today as they were 30 years ago. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her website NOW and view her stunning body of work, one the Chi-Coms have long tried to copy and sell facsimiles of but which none of them have ever been able to reproduce well enough to fool novice art buyers. Once there, it is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor- virtually anyone. You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there as quickly as your fingers can tap the letters on your keyboard. The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day, aka the AICPENDBLOG.COM, thanks each and every one of you, our beloved, loyal fan base. DON’T buy any counterfeit bull crap coming out of mainland communist China, especially from Xinjiang Province, ground zero for Chi-Com National Socialism.
ALBUM OF THE DAY AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM:
The next compilation album from America’s beloved hard-rock band, Cheap Trick- “Don’t Be Cruel”- came out on November 24, 1998. Yet another splendid accumulation of CT tunes, we have for you the succeeding selection: (1) “Hello There” (2) “Surrender” (3) “Oh, Caroline” (4) “Way of the World” (5) “I Know What I Want” (6) “Don’t Be Cruel” (7) “Elo Kiddies” (8) “California Man” (9) “Oh, Candy” and (10) “Come On, Come On.” This is a compendium one could find at their local gas station, convenience store, or bodega for a low, low price. Combined with Monday’s assemblage of unconceivable CT tunes, one has some formidable listening music as one ensues about the metropolitan area. We hope you will hunt this album out and make it a part of your daily listening hedonism- you will be glad you did. Enjoy.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 10-04-2022, all rights reserved. Data compiled with unequivocal ruckus by Chef Alvin T. Woliztnikistein. (Editor’s Note: we pay the estate of Beverly Carrick an annual fee by which, we can show her paintings to the world. We make NO money from the estate’s sales of her world-famous artworks). Total Word Count: 5,444. Moses Scharbug III.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor
Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, FINE ART, Beverly Carrick Natural Desert Landscapes, Just the Facts, Unvarnished Truth- The, American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day, COVID-19 Statistics for the Planet as a Whole, Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump COVID-19 Deaths, COVID-19 Statistics, Foreign COVID Stats of the Day, Stock Market Closes/Precious And Rare Metals, U.S. National Debt and Gasoline Prices in the Four States in which we have Chef-Authors, Foreign News-Overseas News I, Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe I, Vaccine Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow The Money) News, Military Suppliers’ Stock Prices (Follow The Money 2) News, PPE Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 3) News, Artificial (Fake) Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 3) News, Big Box Store Stock Prices (Follow the Money 5) News, Joe Biden News I, Joe Biden News I, Joe Biden Regime News I, Political News I, Social Media News, California Lottery Results-Powerball Monday Night Draw, Badfinger, Mike Gibbins, Janis Joplin, Big Brother and the Holding Company, Jim Fielder, Blood-Sweat & Tears, John Lennon, “Walls and Bridges” (1974), Paul Revere Dick, Paul Revere and the Raiders, Famous American Comic Strips, Chester Gould, “Dick Tracy”, World War II, Battle of Stalingrad, Battle of Stalingrad 1942-1943, Il Duce Benito Mussolini, Fascist Italy, Der Fuhrer Adolf Hitler, Chief of Reich Security Ernst Kaltenbrunner, Nazi Germany, El Caudillo Generalissimo Francisco Franco, Fascist Spain, Afghanistan, Greece, Pakistan, President Vladimir Putin, Russian Dissidents, Alexei Navalny, Russia, President Nelson Mandela, South Africa, President Volodymyr Zelensky, Ukraine, Russo-Ukrainian War 2022, Prime Minister Theresa May, United Kingdom, Islamic Extremism, Islamic Terrorism, Taliban, John Walker Lindh aka the American Taliban, ISIS, President Andrew Jackson, President Rutherford B. Hayes, President Franklin Delano Roosevelt, President Harry S. Truman, President Richard M. Nixon, President Gerald R. Ford, President William Jefferson “Bill” Clinton, President Barack Hussein Obama, President Donald J. Trump, ‘Pro-Death’ Joe Biden, Vice President Mike Pence, ‘Border Czar’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris, “Que Mala” Kamala, U.S. Secretary of Agriculture Earl Butz, U.S. Secretary of Agriculture John Albert Knebel, U.S. Attorney General Francis Biddle, U.S. Secretary of Defense Chuck Hagel, U.S. Secretary of the Interior Stanley K. Hathaway, U.S. Secretary of War Lewis Cass, Senator Joe Manchin, Senator Amy “The Schnoz” Klobuchar, Senator Kamala Harris, Senator Pat Toomey, Senator Tim Kaine, U.S. House Speaker Nancy “Mumbles” Pelosi, Rep. Jason Chaffetz, FALSE FLAG OPERATIONS, Capitol Hill Riots 01-06-2021, FBI Director James “The Saint” Comey, Federal Bureau of Investigation, Governor Mike Pence, 2016 Presidential Election, 2020 Presidential Election, Governor Mike J. Dunleavy, Alaska Politics, Attorney-General Eric Schneiderman, New York State Politics, K.T. McFarland, Labor Unions, AFL-CIO, President Jimmy Hoffa, International Brotherhood of Teamsters, Weather Events, Hurricane Flora 1963, One America News, Trafalgar, Mass Shootings, Mandalay Bay Resort Hotel and Casino Massacre 2017, Illegal Aliens, Illegal Immigration, Illegal Alien Undeclared War on the U.S., Mexican Drug Cartels, Illegal Alien Invasion, Illegal Alien Tsunami, Illegal Alien Tidal Wave, Illegal Alien Caravans, Joe Biden’s Open Borders Policies, Build the Wall and Deport Them All, Replacement Theory, Illegal Alien overrunning of America, COVID-19, Chi-Vi- the, The ‘VID, Wuhan Virus, Wuhan Virus Crisis, China Virus, China Virus Crisis, Yellow Fever 2019-2021, Communist China Condition, Kung Flu- The, Wuhan Waltz- The, BIG C-19- The, Wuhan Whoopie- The, COVID-19 Mandates, Pelosi Pox- The, Wuhan Meat Market Malady, Hubei Hooey- The, Xi Jinping’s Bat Fu Yuk, Communist Killer Virus 2019-2021 and Onward, Chairman Xi’s Fever, Chairman Xi’s Gift to the World- the Chi-Vi, COVID-19- the Trump Whacker, COVID-19- the Hong Kong Democracy Movement Killer, California COVID-19 Cases, Florida COVID-19 Cases, Hawaii COVID-19 Cases, Washington COVID-19 Cases, Alaska COVID-19 Cases, Minnesota COVID-19 Cases, Israeli COVID-19 Cases, Spain COVID-19 Cases, U.S. National Debt, U.S. National Debt Clock, National Security Matters, AstraZeneca Stock Price, Pfizer Stock Price, Johnson & Johnson Stock Price, BioNTech Stock Price, Moderna Stock Price, Raytheon Stock Price, General Dynamics Stock Price, Boeing Stock Price, Lockheed Martin Stock Price, Northrup-Grumman Stock Price, DOW Jones Industrial Average, NASDAQ, S & P 500, Nikkei 225 Index, Deutsche Boerse DAX Index, Shanghai Composite SE Index, S & P BSE Sensex Index, COVID-19 World Health Meter Statistics, U.S. Stock Markets, U.S. National Debt, National Security Issues, U.S. National Gasoline Prices, Gold, Silver, Platinum, Copper, Palladium, Rhodium, Neodymium, Precious and Rare Metals, Light Sweet Crude Oil, Cocoa, Coffee, Lumber, Corn, U.S. Monetary Conversions, Monetary Conversions of the Day, Bitcoin, Chinese Yuan, European Union Euros, Mexican Pesos, Russian Rubles, Panamanian Balboa, Papuan New Guinean Kina, Paraguayan Paraní, Nebraska Gas Prices, Global Petrol Prices, Venezuela Petrol Price, California Lottery, California Lottery Results, Super Lotto, Super Lotto Draw #3496, Powerball, Powerball Draw #782, Powerball Draw #893, Roman Catholic Church, Pope Paul VI, Pope Francis, Professional Sports, Major League Baseball, MLB- The, Barry Bonds, San Francisco Giants, Mark McGuire, National Football League, NFL- The, Tom Brady, NFL 2020 Regular Season Games, Sunday 10:00 A.M. 2020 NFL Matchups, Sunday 1:05 P.M. 2020 NFL Matchups, Sunday 1:25 P.M. 2020 NFL Matchups, NFL Sunday Night Football 2020 Matchups, NFL Monday Night Football 2021 Matchups, National Hockey League, San Jose Sharks, Vancouver Canucks, Professional Boxing, Ron Lyle, Professional Horseracing, Triple Crown Winners, Secretariat, Cheap Trick, Rick Nielsen, Robin Zander, Tom Petersson, Bun E. Carlos, Jon Brant, Peter Comita, Moses Scharbug III,
[i] We promoted the music of Big Brother and the Holding Company, beginning on Monday, 18-July-2011 through Tuesday, 26-July-2011. At the time, we were not farsighted enough to offer the music of Janis Joplin but hope to do so at some point in the near future when we return to promoting the music of American rock bands.
[ii] We should have shared the music of Badfinger at the time we promoted that of the Beatles but guess what? We flipping failed just as we failed to promote the music of Thunderclap Newman at the same time we did the Who. One day, we sure as heck will so please remain vigilant.
[iii] We feel bad that we did not begin promoting the music of Paul Revere and the Raiders around the time we shared the music of the Flamin’ Groovies. Well, we hope to slip them in sometime within the next 6-7 years. Please remain vigilant for the time that we do. You will be glad you did.
[iv] Bing seems to be covering numbers up for the Biden administration so here is where we have gone now: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[vii] We obtain our statistics for the coronavirus from: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[viii] Commodities – Oil, Silver and Gold Prices – CNN Business– see this site for daily commodity information.
[ix] Commodities Prices – Spot – Futures (tradingeconomics.com) See this site for much of the economic information cobbled together at this blog.
[xii] Please see the following site for information on global gas prices: Gasoline prices around the world, 26-Apr-2021 | GlobalPetrolPrices.com
[xiii] U.S. National Debt Clock: Real Time (usdebtclock.org) See this site for the U.S. National Debt Clock.