TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
FALL SESSION 2022
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 39
275. TODAY IN HISTORY—SUNDAY, OCTOBER 02, 2022:
Russia’s war of aggression in Ukraine demonstrates just how worthless the United Nations are. Granted, Russia can veto any attempt at U.N. mobilization to send troops to beat off the Russian bear but if the member-states would adhere to the principles the founding members bestowed upon it via the U.N. charter, the war would have been over long ago…[i]
U.S. Attorney General Nicholas Katzenbach; U.S. Secretary of State Cordell Hull; U.S. Secretary of the Treasury Phillip Francis Thomas; Electric Flag featuring Nick Gravenites, Genesis featuring Mike Rutherford, the Grateful Dead, Ian Gillan featuring Steve Byrd, the Police featuring Sting, and Tom Petty of the Heartbreakers:
- 1187 Friday: Sultan Saladin recaptures Jerusalem from the Crusaders.
- 1264 Thursday: After three years and 34 days, the reign of the 182nd Roman Catholic Pope Urban IV ends. He first became pontiff on August 29, 1261.
- 1492 Wednesday: King Henry VII of England invades France on this date.
- 1730 Monday: Sultan Mahmud I begins his time as the 24th Ottoman Turkish Sultan and Caliph on this date. He would defend the Faithful from today until his death on December 13, 1754.
- 1780 Monday: American troops hanged British spy, John Andre, near Tappan, New York, during the Revolutionary War.
- 1804 Tuesday: England mobilizes against a possible French invasion by Napoleon’s troops.
- 1835 Friday: The first battle of the Texas Revolutionary War took place as American settlers fought Mexican soldiers near the Guadeloupe River; the Mexicans ended up withdrawing.
- 1836 Sunday: After five years of traveling around the world acquiring knowledge about fauna, flora, wildlife, and geology, Charles Darwin returns to England. In 1859 with the release of his book, “The Origin of the Species by Means of Natural Selection,” Darwin revealed his theory of evolution.
- 1853 Sunday: Austria passes a law preventing Jews from owning land.
- 1861 Wednesday: Former Vice President John C. Breckinridge flees Kentucky in advance of approaching Confederate troops.
- 1869 Saturday: Mahatma (Mohandas) K. Gandhi was born on this date.
- 1870 Sunday: Italian nationalists annex Rome and the Papal States; Rome becomes the new unified nation’s capital city.
- 1871 Monday: In Olympus, Tennessee, future 47th U.S. Secretary of State Cordell Hull is born. A future Democrat, he would serve under President Franklin Delano Roosevelt / served from March 04, 1933, to November 30, 1944.
- 1876 Monday: Texas opened the Agricultural and Mechanical College (Texas A & M), which made it the state’s first venture into public higher education.
- 1889 Wednesday: The first International Conference of International States convened in Washington, D.C.
- 1890 Thursday: In Baltimore, Maryland, the 23rd U.S. Secretary of the Treasury Phillip Francis Thomas died at age 80. A Democrat, he served under President James Buchanan from December 12, 1860, to January 14, 1861.
- 1906 Tuesday: Tommy Burns scores a knockout of “Fireman Jim” Flynn in the 15th round of a scheduled 20-round heavyweight bout to retain the heavyweight boxing title of the world. Burns pro record went to 34-3-7 while that of Flynn went to 37-8-16.
- 1908 Friday: On this date, Addie Joss of the Cleveland Indians pitched the fourth perfect game in major league baseball history.
- 1919 Thursday: President Woodrow Wilson suffered a serious stroke at the White House that paralyzed his left side.
- 1920 Saturday: The only triple-header of the century occurs on this date: the Cincinnati Reds win 13-4, then 7-3; then, the Pittsburgh Pirates win the final game, 6-0.
- 1924 Thursday: The Geneva Protocol adopted the League of Nations.
- 1925 Friday: Scottish inventor John Logie Baird completed the first transmission of moving images.
- 1932 Sunday: At the Boston Braves, the Washington Redskins play their first NFL game and lose 14-0. Meanwhile, in the 29th World Series, the New York Yankees sweep the Chicago Cubs.
- 1935 Wednesday: Italian troops begin the invasion of Abyssinia on this date. During this invasion, they would use air power, poison gas, and tanks.
- 1937 Saturday: Ronald Reagan—26-years-old—made his acting debut in the Warner Bros. film, “Love is on the Air.”
- 1938 Sunday: Future multi-instrumentalist with numerous rock bands during the 1960s onward but notably with Electric Flag[ii]—Nick Gravenites—is born in Chicago, Illinois, on this date.
- 1939 Monday: The Benny Goodman Sextet (which included Lionel Hampton) made their first recording, “Flying Home,” for Columbia.
- 1940 Wednesday: During the Battle of Britain, 17 German aircraft go down over England on this date.
- 1941 Thursday: During World War II, German forces launched an all-out assault- Operation Typhoon- against Moscow, capital of the Soviet Union, on this date. Hurried supplies were brought up to the panzer units and Wehrmacht troops prepare for yet another slog. Meanwhile, the Soviets are rapidly bringing in reinforcements from the Far East to save the capital. It is a clash between giants.
- 1942 Friday: The battle in Stalingrad grinds on as German troops continue pulverizing the Russian defenders but never quite being able to displace them and conquer the city. Meanwhile, on both sides of the besieged city, Axis allies Romanians, Hungarians, and Italians begin solidifying the flanks. Just like last winter, this one promises to be equally as bad- if not worse- especially along the Volga River.
- 1943 Saturday: During World War II, Japanese troops begin evacuating Kolombangara in the Solomon Islands.
- 1944 Monday: German troops crushed the two-month-long uprising in the Warsaw Ghetto during which a quarter of a million-people died. The Poles thought the Soviets were going to liberate them but lo and behold, Stalin halted the armored units due to ‘running out of supplies.’ In essence, they allowed the Nazis to crush any potential resistance from freedom-loving Poles.
- 1948 Saturday: The first automobile race to use asphalt, cement, and dirt roads took place in Watkins Glen in New York. It was the first road race in the United States following the end of World War II.
- 1950 Monday: The comic strip, “Peanuts,” created by Charles M. Schultz, underwent syndication to seven newspapers. Elsewhere, future bassist/guitarist/vocalist with Genesis and Mike and the Mechanics—Mike Rutherford—is born in Guildford, England, on this date.
- 1951 Tuesday: Future bassist/vocalist with the Police[iii] and as a solo artist, Sting, was born in Wallsend, Northumberland, England on this date.
- 1959 Friday: “The Twilight Zone” debuted on CBS-TV. Hosted by Rod Serling, the famed mystery show ran from 1959 to 1964.
- 1962 Tuesday: The United States closed its ports to nations that allowed their ships to carry arms to Cuba. Ships that had docked in the communist island nation no longer had the right to dock in American ports as well as faced prohibition of carrying American goods to their home countries. This was the beginning of the ‘embargo on Cuba.’
- 1966 Sunday: The 65th U.S. Attorney General Nicholas Katzenbach left office on this date. A Democrat, he served under President Lyndon Baines Johnson from February 11, 1965, until today.
- 1967 Monday: Thurgood Marshall took the oath of office as an associate justice of the U.S. Supreme Court as the court opened its new term. Meanwhile, in New Orleans, the Grateful Dead[iv] undergo arrest by narcotics agents.
- 1968 Wednesday: In Mexico City, Federal police fire on rioting students, killing between 300-500 of them.
- 1970 Friday: One of two chartered twin-engine planes flying the Wichita State University football team to Utah crashed into a mountain near Silver Plume, Colorado, killing 31 of the 40 people aboard.
- 1971 Saturday: The music program “Soul Train” made its debut in national syndication.
- 1978 Monday: In East Beirut, Syrian troops battle Palestinians resulting in about 1,300 deaths.
- 1980 Thursday: At Caesar’s Palace in Paradise, Nevada, in the 11th round of their heavyweight title fight, Larry Holmes scores a victory over Muhammad Ali. At the end of the 10th round, Ali’s corner threw in the towel as he was visibly staggered in a one-sided contest. Holmes retained the WBC heavyweight title of the world, won The Ring magazine’s heavyweight boxing title of the world, and put his pro record to 36-0. As for Ali, this was his second to his last fight and his record went to 56-4 with the loss. On the undercard, heavyweight boxer “Neon Leon” Spinks scores a TKO of opponent, Bernardo Mercado at the 2:52-minute mark of Round 9 in a scheduled 12-round contest. This put Spinks’ record to 10-2-2 and put the Colombian boxer’s record to 26-3.
- 1984 Tuesday: Richard W. Miller became the first FBI agent to undergo arrest and charging with espionage. The federal government tried him three times and after the third go-round, he received a 20-year sentence but gained his release after nine years.
- 1985 Wednesday: Actor Rock Hudson, 59, died at his home in Beverly Hills after battling AIDS.
- 1988 Sunday: On this date, police officers intervene in a domestic disturbance, which took place between heavyweight boxing champion, Mike Tyson, and his wife, Robin Givens.
- 1990 Tuesday: The U.S. Senate votes 90-9 to confirm Judge David Souter to the Supreme Court of the United States.
- 1998 Friday: About 10,000 Turkish soldiers crossed into northern Iraq to do battle with Kurdish rebels.
- 2001 Tuesday: NATO, for the first time, invoked a treaty clause that stated that an attack on one member is an attack on all members, in response to the September 11, 2001, terrorist attacks in the United States.
- 2002 Wednesday: The Washington, D.C.-area sniper attacks began as a resident of Silver Spring, Maryland, was shot and killed in a store parking lot near Wheaton; the next day, five people were shot dead, setting off a frantic manhunt lasting three weeks. John Allen Mohammad and Lee Boyd Malvo were finally arrested for 10 killings and three wounding’s with Mohammad sentenced to death, executed in 2009, and Malvo sentenced to life.
- 2005 Sunday: A tour boat, the Ethan Allen, capsized on New York’s Lake George, killing 20 elderly passengers. Meanwhile, playwright August Wilson died in Seattle at age 60. Actor-comedian Nipsy Russell died in New York at age 87.
- 2007 Tuesday: South Korean President Roh Moo-Hyun strides across the demarcation line separating South Korea from the North for his second summit with North Korean despot, Kim Jong-Il.
- 2009 Friday: The International Olympic Committee votes to give the 2016 Olympic Games to Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
- 2013 Wednesday: In the case of AEG Live v. Michael Jackson Estate, the court determines that AEG live is not guilty of negligence for hiring Michael Jackson[v] physician Conrad Murray.
- 2014 Thursday: JPMorgan Chase discloses that a July data breach resulted in exposure of contact information for 83 million households; the bank states that security information, such as passwords and birth dates, did not appear to have been compromised.
- 2015 Friday: After leaving Canada and returning to the United States- namely to Vermont- erratic actor Randy Quaid and wife Evi undergo arrest for a slew of federal charges.
- 2016 Sunday: The first guitarist to perform with former Deep Purple[vi] vocalist, Ian Gillan—Steve Byrd—died from a heart attack on this date in Munich, Germany. He was 61. Meanwhile, after 67 seasons in the broadcast booth doing games for the Los Angeles Dodgers, Vin Scully calls his last game, a 7-1 loss to the San Francisco Giants in San Francisco. Yikes. What a way to go out, Vin! Elsewhere, Kim Kardashian is robbed- in her Paris hotel room, no less- of $10 million of jewelry.
- 2017 Monday: Famed rocker Tom Petty of Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers[vii] died on this date in Santa Monica, California, at age 66 from heart failure.
- 2018 Tuesday: First Lady Melania Trump arrives in Ghana, West Africa, to begin a four-nation trip on behalf of her husband, President Trump, and the American people. Her trip is a smashing success! Meanwhile, today is the day when Saudi American journalist Jamal Khashoggi enters the Saudi Embassy in Turkey to obtain a marriage license. Once there, Saudi intelligence officers murder him and he leaves in a variety of bags for parts (no pun intended) unknown.
- 2019 Wednesday: Poor Prince Harry and his wife, Meghan Markle sues the British tabloid The Mail over the paper’s publication of a personal letter they claim was ‘private.’ Nothing is private when you’re a royal, son. Elsewhere, the owner of the NFL Arizona Cardinals team, 1962-2019, Bill Bidwell, dies at age 88.
- 2020 Friday: Following last night’s announcement that President Donald J. Trump and First Lady Melania Trump both tested positive for the Chi-Vi, they are in isolation. Speaking of President Trump, Reuters reports the results of a recent poll that shows “Pro-China Joe” Biden is smoking Trump by virtue of what many believe to be an insurmountable lead of nine points. However, Gallup reports that President Trump’s approval ratings are at their highest since the month of March, 46-percent. A question asked by Gallup pollsters, “Despite whom you plan to support on November 3 and viewing things objectively, who do you think will win on November 3?” A whopping 56-percent to 40-percent said they believe that President Trump will win re-election. That says a lot. Still, a poll on CNBC says that “Pro-China Joe” Biden is going to whoop President Trump by 54-percent to 41-percent. Meanwhile, the Democrat-controlled U.S. House of Representatives passed a $2.2 TRILLION COVID-19 relief bill. All Republicans- plus 18 Democrats- voted against it. It is expected to die a slow death in the U.S. Senate.
- 2020 Friday A: Chinese state-run media is laughing at President Trump following his announcement of having the Chinese Virus. Why are you laughing? This has been Beijing’s plan all along, to infect as many Americans as possible. The rest of the world is merely collateral damage in the eyes of the modern-day Mandarin scum. Speaking of all-things Chi-Com, Game 1 of the NBA Finals between the Los Angeles Lakers, and the Miami Heat (Lakers won 116 to 98) had the lowest viewership since 1994 when the New York Knicks played the Houston Rockets faced off against one another: 7 million, down from Game 1 of last year’s finals between the Toronto Raptors and the Golden State Warriors. That matchup had 13.7 million viewers. Perhaps it’s time for the NBA to move to communist China, a place they seem to value more than they do their native country. Adios, muchachos.
- 2020 Friday B: U.S. unemployment dropped below 8-percent yesterday, coming in at 7.9-percent what with 661,000 new jobs created and an increase in wage growth by 4.7-percent. Speaking of economics, Switzerland announces it has approved a minimum wage of $25 per hour. Yikes. The cost of everything is going to skyrocket which means the mountain-surrounded country will have to import more Muslim refugees to fill low-wage jobs (under the table, if you know what we mean). Elsewhere, Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell announces that the confirmation hearings for Judge Amy Coney Barrett will plow ahead, even as Democrats screech for a slow-down in the process. Speaking of court matters, the U.S. Supreme Court says it’s going to review a BALLOT HARVESTING LAW in the state of Arizona.
- 2020 Friday C: Earlier today, Marine One transported President Donald J. Trump to Walter Reed Medical Center due to his Xi Jinping Bat Flu symptoms. Upon arrival, he walked off the helicopter on his own volition, snapped a salute to military personnel, and headed for the hospital. First Lady Melania Trump remains at the White House. Son, Baron, and other family members have tested negative for the virus. We neglected to mention that RNC Chairwoman Ronna McDaniel also has the Chi-Vi. Get well, Mr. President, and Nancy “Mumbles’ Pelosi, stop talking about presidential succession: YOU will NEVER get close to the White House other than as an invited guest.
- 2020 Friday D: COVID-19 Statistics for the Planet as a whole– 34,448,691 confirmed cases, +368,568, 1,025,315, confirmed deaths, +9,500, and 23,914,378 confirmed recoveries, +225,513. Next, here are the stats for the United States, the intended target of the Chinese-engineered Wuhan Virus pandemic: 7,407,970 confirmed cases, up 72,412 from yesterday’s reporting, 211,761 confirmed deaths, UP 1,404, and 3,942,432 confirmed recoveries, UP 18,876.
- 2020 Friday E: COVID-19 Statistics in the three states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 826,362 confirmed cases, 16,033 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 12,660 confirmed cases, 139 confirmed deaths, and 10,340 confirmed recoveries. Finally, here are the stats for leftist-Marxist-socialist hellhole of Washington: 92,166 confirmed cases, 2,227 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Now that Mo has relocated to Israel, let’s look at the statistics there: 258,920 confirmed cases, 1,633 confirmed deaths, and 185,122 confirmed recoveries. Let’s look at one other state: New Hampshire- currently, they have 8,317 confirmed cases, 441 confirmed deaths, and 7,534 confirmed recoveries- thank you, Governor Chris Sununu, for sharing ALL the numbers.
- 2020 Friday F: Stock Market Closes/Precious and Rare Metals– NOT GOOD with the president in the hospital: first the DOW Jones Industrial Average, 27,682.81, DOWN 134.09 points (-0.48%). Next, here are the stats for the NASDAQ: 11,075.02, DOWN 251.49 points (-2.22%). Finally, here are the numbers for the S&P 500: 3,348.44, DOWN 32.36 points (-0.96%). Price of GOLD: $1,904.10 per troy oz., -3.50 (-0.18%). Here is the price of SILVER: $23.86 per troy oz., -0.169 (-0.70%). Price of PLATINUM: $887.20 per troy oz., -4.20 (-0.47%). Price of PALLADIUM: $2,305.00 per troy oz., -21.00 (-0.90%). Here is the price of COPPER: $2.98 per #, +0.0025 (+0.08%). Price of Light Sweet Crude Oil per barrel: $37.01, -0.04 (-0.11%). Today, one-dollar U.S. = 6.79 PRC yuan whereas one U.S. greenback = 0.85 euros. Just for a lark, $1 U.S. = 76.73 Afghan afghani.
- 2020 Friday G: As has become the norm, if you want to know what sorts of devious activities the Democratic Party and their bosses in Beijing are up to, you will have to check in throughout the day as more and more information continues coming to light. We know the Chi-Coms and their allies in the Democratic Party are celebrating the president’s plight; their time is coming and it’s coming soon. We also know as of today that the Chi-Coms are waging war on our blog site, using their stooge at Google- Sundar Pichai- to put us in page 100 of search results. What do you scumbags fear? YOU fear free speech? We know Sundar Pichai sure the heck does; after all, he’s the POS who shut down the popular Google Plus site, used by millions of users around the world. He did to stick his nose up Xi Jinping’s butt.
- 2020 Friday H: We learned this evening that the Michigan Supreme Court struck down Gov. Gretchen Whitmer, Democrat- a woman, who if ANTIFA truly battled fascism would be there en masse doing battle with her- struck down her recent bald-faced attempt at extending her dictatorial power by extending the COVID-19 lockdown until the end of October. They said without approval by the state’s legislature, her orders were invalid. According to the court, ‘life must begin returning to normal.’ Elsewhere, we learned that former White House counselor to the president Kellyanne Conway tested positive for the Wuhan Virus as has North Carolina Senator Thom Tillis, Republican, Utah Senator Mike Lee, Republican, and three members of the White House Press Corps. Sadly, many on the left are praying the president dies while world leaders- from Boris Johnson, UK, Angela Merkel, Germany, Vladimir Putin, Russia, and Kim Jong-Un, North Korea. Thank you. We also must note that both the former Vice President Joe Biden and his wife, Dr. Jill Biden both tested NEGATIVE today for the Chinese Virus. Good health to you and yours.
- 2020 Friday I: Here are the numbers for Mega-Millions: 09, 38, 47, 49, 68, and Mega 25. (Next jackpot: $41 million) #1595 (The highest winners were 34 people who had four numbers for a prize of $413 apiece).
- 2021 Saturday: COVID-19 Statistics for the Planet as a whole– 235,425,663 confirmed cases, +407,424, 4,811,695 confirmed deaths, +6,887 and 212,241,384 confirmed recoveries, +475,362. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 44,490,897 confirmed cases, UP 64,129 from yesterday’s reporting, 719,674 confirmed deaths, UP 808 [viii] and 33,917,959 confirmed recoveries, UP 115,582. We genuinely welcome COVID Live Update World Meter for being honest in covering ALL the numbers- God bless them. [ix]
- 2021 Saturday A: Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump COVID-19 Deaths– Note: since Joe Biden became president on January 20, 2021, there have been 403,498 CHI-VI DEATHS IN THE United States- mentally deficient old Joe, by the end of the year, you will have tied the total number seen by the Trump administration in a year of the rampaging coronavirus pandemic. Under President Trump’s watch, there were 404,078 fatalities from the Chi-Com Bat Virus. Currently, Joe is shy 580 deaths which we expect will come soon which will push the dictator past the death mark the 45th president held. NOT GOOD, Joe, NOT GOOD.
- 2021 Saturday B: COVID-19 Statistics in the four states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Florida, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 4,643,692 confirmed cases, 69,433 confirmed deaths, and 2,457,203 confirmed recoveries. Moving on, here are the numbers for Florida: 3,626,799 confirmed cases, 55,011 confirmed deaths, and 2,669,393 confirmed recoveries. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 79,851 confirmed cases, 801 confirmed deaths, and 79,050 of confirmed recoveries. Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 664,194 confirmed cases, 7,830 confirmed deaths, and 272,842 confirmed recoveries. Let us look at one other part of the U.S., Alabama: they have 799,800 confirmed cases, 14,469 confirmed deaths, and 85,311 confirmed recoveries.[x]
- 2021 Saturday C: Foreign COVID Stats of the Day– Now that Mo has moved to Israel, let us look at the statistics there: 1,287,977 confirmed cases, 7,778 confirmed deaths, and 1,235,809 confirmed recoveries (same numbers). Let us look at one other portion of the world- Iran, 8th country on the list: 5,611,700 cases of the virus, 120,880 confirmed death and 5,075,482 confirmed recoveries.[xi]
- 2021 Saturday D: FRIDAY’S Stock Market Closes/Precious and Rare Metals– DOW Jones Industrial Average: 34,326.46, UP 482.54 points (+1.43%). Next, the NASDAQ: 14,566.70 UP 118.12 points (+0.82%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 4,357.04, UP 49.50 points (+1.15%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $75.74 per barrel, +0.71 (+0.95%). The price of GOLD is $1,761.30 per troy oz., +4.30 (+0.24%) while the price of SILVER is $22.57 per troy ounce, +0.52 (+2.35%). The price of PLATINUM is $971.70 per troy oz, +9.30 (+0.97%) while the price of COPPER is $4.21 per pound, +0.12 (+2.92%). [xii] The price of PALLADIUM is $1,918.98 per troy oz., +9.15 (+0.48%). The price of RHODIUM is $14,000.00 per troy oz., -500.00 (-3.45%). The price of NEODYMIUM is $777,500.00 per CNY/T, 0.00 (0.00%). The price of ALUMINUM is $2,870.25 per USD/T, +12.75 (+0.45%). [xiii] Currently, Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000021. As for Chi-Com money, one-dollar U.S. = 6.45 Chinese yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.86 euros and in Mexican pesos equals 20.43. In Nicaraguan Córdoba, one greenback equals 35.35 and in Nigerian Naira, a buck equal 410.00 and in Norwegian Krone, one dollar equals 8.62 of theirs. [xiv]
- 2021 Saturday E: U.S. National Debt and Gasoline Prices in the Four States in which we have Chef-Authors– Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising by the day and NOTE- these prices are sans TAXES- in California, gasoline prices have risen to $4.403 per gallon, $3.050 in Florida, $4.089 in Hawaii, and $3.846 in Washington state. [xv] Let us look at one other North Carolina: $3.008. We are going to do something else that could be fun- gasoline prices around the world going from cheapest to highest. The next country on the list has the next lowest gasoline price in the world- Netherlands: $8.257 per U.S. Gallon.[xvi] Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $28,831,207,808,101 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but frigging TRILLIONS.[xvii] Cloward and Piven causing problems like they always do which is not good- those two bastards should have met their ends on the chopping block. As for holders of U.S. debt, after the Netherlands, the next largest holder of U.S. debt is Israel with $49 billion of U.S. national debt (it is important to note that these numbers vary every day with one nation after another jockeying for top position.
- 2021 Saturday F: California Lottery Results-Super Lotto and Powerball Draws– First, here are the results for Super Lotto Draw #3600 what with a $22 million jackpot on the line for some lucky winner. Here are the numbers for tonight: 06, 22, 32, 34, 46, and Mega 03. Out of 119,674 winning tickets, the highest winners were 3 people who had FIVE numbers but NO Mega for a prize of $13,905. The tickets were sold at (1) 7-Eleven in El Segundo, CA 90245; (2) Circle K in Perris, CA 92571; and (3) Hallelujah Junction Market in Chilcoot, CA 96105. Next, here are the results for the Powerball Draw #892 with a jackpot of $635 million up for grabs: 28, 38, 42, 47, 52, and Powerball 01. Out of 350,666 winning tickets, the highest winners were 12 people who had FOUR numbers plus the Powerball for a prize of $16,509 apiece.
- 2022 Sunday: Observation of the Day- Like many of my colleagues, My contention is the United Nations no longer possesses any relevancy what with the ongoing war in the Ukraine and the atrocities Russian and Russian mercs are committing there.[xviii] While I understand that Russia can veto any resolution merely because of their presence on the U.N. Security Council, one would think that the UN Secretary-General would be hitting them every day with demands to cease, desist, and to evacuate that war-torn land. As with most things, the creators of the U.N. somehow did not envision the possibility that one of the five permanent members would begin an illegal and unjustified war and yet it has happened at least twice now: George W. Bush’s criminal invasion of Iraq and now Vladimir Putin’s war against Ukraine. BOTH of these men should be tried in the Hague and both these men should be given lengthy prison sentences. I would hope that the next president- the rightful president– uncovers a way through which we can rectify this glaring mistake. We know the current lump of aged flesh in the Oval Office will do nothing other than to commit billions and billions of borrowed Chi-Com monies to the fight AFTER he and his corrupt family skim off copious amounts of cash. I’m not saying anything everyone does not know, okay? The Biden regime and family are as corrupt as they come. It is what it is. Let’s sweep the November midterms and let us march forward as a unified people. See you in six months- let us hope things are better than they are now. Chef Lilah Paulikovich.
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0970 an 8” x 10” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “Sunset Magic.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her website, found at beverlycarrick.com. At her website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclee, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” For more than 60 years- up until her untimely death from cancer in 2012- Bev stood before the easel and painted for 10-12 hours per day. Known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks, her paintings are in demand as much today as they were 30 years ago. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her website NOW and view her stunning body of work, one the Chi-Coms have long tried to copy and sell facsimiles of but which none of them have ever been able to reproduce well enough to fool novice art buyers. Once there, it is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor- virtually anyone. You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there as quickly as your fingers can tap the letters on your keyboard. The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day, aka the AICPENDBLOG.COM, thanks each and every one of you, our beloved, loyal fan base. DON’T buy any counterfeit bull crap coming out of mainland communist China, especially from Xinjiang Province, ground zero for Chi-Com National Socialism.
ALBUM OF THE DAY AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM:
The next album from Cheap Trick is the one that pushed them across the finish line as far as being superstars. On February 12, 1998, Cheap Trick released the full edition of their first live album, “Live at Budokan,”- “Live at Budokan- the Complete Concert.” The band had become superstars in Japan what with “I Want You to Want Me” and the version on this album, hyped-up made-for-AM-radio single monopolized the airwaves for weeks and much like the tune, “Surrender,” remains a radio favorite to this day. This is perhaps one of the all-time best live albums to come out of the 1970’s and would be up there with “Frampton Comes Alive” as a mega-seller. Once again, the lineup is the same quartet of Rick Nielsen (guitars, backing vocals), Robin Zander (lead vocals, rhythm guitar), Tom Petersson (bass, backing vocals), and Bun E. Carlos (drums and percussion). We hope that everyone will visit their favorite site for the absolute best in rock music and will then add it to your never-ending, forever-growing collection of AICPENDBLOG.COM-approved music and DVDs- you will be glad you did.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 10-02-2022, all rights reserved. Data compiled with downright sensation by Moses Scharbug III. (Editor’s Note: we pay the estate of Beverly Carrick an annual fee by which, we can show her paintings to the world. We make NO money from the estate’s sales of her world-famous artworks). Total Word Count: 5,093. Chef Lilah Paulikovich.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor
Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, FINE ART, Beverly Carrick Fiery Desert Sunset Landscapes, Just the Facts, Unvarnished Truth- The, American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day, COVID-19 Statistics for the Planet as a Whole, Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump COVID-19 Deaths, COVID-19 Statistics, Foreign COVID Stats of the Day, Stock Market Closes/Precious And Rare Metals, U.S. National Debt and Gasoline Prices in the Four States in which we have Chef-Authors, World War II, Battle of Britain, Invasion of Abyssinia 1936, Operation Typhoon, Battle for Moscow 1941, Battle for Stalingrad 1942, Warsaw Uprising 1944, Mahatma (Mohandas) K. Gandhi, India, Deep Purple, Steve Byrd, Ian Gillan, Electric Flag, Nick Gravenites, Genesis, Mike and the Mechanics, Mike Rutherford, The Grateful Dead, Sting, The Police, Tom Petty, Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers, American Mystery TV Shows, Twilight Zone- The, Rod Serling, President James Buchannan, President Woodrow Wilson, President Franklin Delano Roosevelt, President Lyndon Baines Johnson, President Donald J. Trump, First Lady Melania Trump, Vice President John C. Breckinridge, U.S. Attorney General Nicholas Katzenbach, U.S. Secretary of State Cordell Hull, U.S. Treasury Secretary Phillip Francis Thomas, U.S. House Speaker Nancy “Mumbles” Pelosi, Judge David Souter, “Pro-China Joe” Biden, 2020 Presidential Election, Infamous Murderers, Beltway Snipers, John Allen Mohammad and Lee Boyd Malvo, Illegal Aliens, Illegal Immigration, Illegal Alien Undeclared War on the U.S., Mexican Drug Cartels, Illegal Alien Invasion, Illegal Alien Tsunami, Illegal Alien Tidal Wave, Illegal Alien Caravans, Joe Biden’s Open Borders Policies, Build the Wall and Deport Them All, Replacement Theory, Illegal Alien overrunning of America, COVID-19, Chi-Vi- the, The ‘VID, Wuhan Virus, Wuhan Virus Crisis, China Virus, China Virus Crisis, Yellow Fever 2019-2021, Communist China Condition, Kung Flu- The, Wuhan Waltz- The, BIG C-19- The, Wuhan Whoopie- The, COVID-19 Mandates, Pelosi Pox- The, Wuhan Meat Market Malady, Hubei Hooey- The, Xi Jinping’s Bat Fu Yuk, Communist Killer Virus 2019-2021 and Onward, Chairman Xi’s Fever, Chairman Xi’s Gift to the World- the Chi-Vi, COVID-19- the Trump Whacker, COVID-19- the Hong Kong Democracy Movement Killer, California COVID-19 Cases, Florida COVID-19 Cases, Hawaii COVID-19 Cases, Washington COVID-19 Cases, Alabama COVID-19 Cases, New Hampshire COVID-19 Cases, Israeli COVID-19 Cases, Iran COVID-19 Cases, U.S. National Debt, U.S. National Debt Clock, National Security Matters, AstraZeneca Stock Price, Pfizer Stock Price, Johnson & Johnson Stock Price, BioNTech Stock Price, Moderna Stock Price, Raytheon Stock Price, General Dynamics Stock Price, Boeing Stock Price, Lockheed Martin Stock Price, Northrup-Grumman Stock Price, DOW Jones Industrial Average, NASDAQ, S & P 500, Nikkei 225 Index, Deutsche Boerse DAX Index, Shanghai Composite SE Index, S & P BSE Sensex Index, COVID-19 World Health Meter Statistics, U.S. Stock Markets, U.S. National Debt, National Security Issues, U.S. National Gasoline Prices, Gold, Silver, Platinum, Copper, Palladium, Rhodium, Neodymium, Precious and Rare Metals, Light Sweet Crude Oil, Cocoa, Coffee, Lumber, Corn, U.S. Monetary Conversions, Monetary Conversions of the Day, Bitcoin, Chinese Yuan, European Union Euros, Mexican Pesos, Russian Rubles, Afghan Afghani, Nicaraguan Córdoba, Nigerian Naira, Norwegian Krone, North Carolina Gas Prices, Global Petrol Prices, Netherlands Petrol Price, Big Banks, JPMorgan Chase, BIG TECH, Google, Sundar Pichai, Super Lotto, Super Lotto Draw #3600, Powerball, Powerball Draw #892, California Lottery, California Lottery Results, Mega-Millions, Mega-Millions Draw #1595, Islam, Sunni Islam, Ottoman Turkish Sultans and Caliphs, Islamic Caliphs, Sultan Mahmud I, Roman Catholic Church, Pope Urban IV, Professional Sports, Major League Baseball, 1932 World Series, Chicago Cubs, Cincinnati Reds, Cleveland Indians, New York Yankees, Pittsburg Pirates, National Basketball League, NBA- The, 2020 NBA Finals, Los Angeles Lakers, Miami Heat, 1994 NBA Finals, Houston Rockets, New York Knicks, 2019 NBA Finals, Golden State Warriors, Toronto Raptors, National Football League, Arizona Cardinals, Boston Braves, Washington Redskins, Professional Boxing, Larry Holmes aka the Easton Assassin, Larry Holmes, Muhammad Ali, World Boxing Council, WBC- The, The Ring Magazine, Larry Holmes v. Muhammad Ali, Tommy Burns, “Fireman Jim” Flynn, Mike Tyson, Bernardo Mercado, Leon Spinks, “Neon Leon” Spinks, Cheap Trick, Rick Nielsen, Robin Zander, Tom Petersson, Bun E. Carlos, Chef Lilah Paulikovich,
[i] We hope that when President Trump returns to the White House that he and a unified GOP will deport the United Nations out of New York City and send it to Beijing where it’s better suited. Get the U.N. out of the U.S. NOW.
[ii] Not sure when exactly we will present the music of Elvin Bishop along with Electric Flag and Buddy Miles.
[iii] Not sure when we will begin doing the music of the Police as well as of the band’s three members but when we do, you will be the first to know.
[iv] We began promoting the music of the Grateful Dead- including Jerry Garcia, Bob Weir, Mickey Hart, and Phil Lesh- beginning on Tuesday, 30-August-2011 through Wednesday, 11-January-2012. Then, we did a second series featuring more albums by this fabled San Francisco band beginning on Friday, 09-August-2013 through Monday, 19-August-2013. At some point, we will have to do a third series as the music from this band never ends. Please, seek them out and consider adding them to your collection.
[v] We expect to present the music of the Jackson Five and Michael Jackson sometime in 2025-2026 so please stay tuned for future developments.
[vi] We shared the music of Deep Purple, Ian Gillan, Captain Beyond, Elf, and Rainbow beginning on Tuesday, 20-March-2018 and concluded this massive offering on Sunday, 14-October-2018. Please seek out the music by all of these phenomenal bands. All are fabulous.
[vii] At some point when we return to presenting the music of American bands, we will promote that of Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers as well as of Tom Petty himself. We hope you will await word as to when we do. We thank you.
[vii] Not sure as to when we will begin promoting the music of Bob Dylan but one day, we sure heck we do. Stay tuned.
[viii] Bing seems to be covering numbers up for the Biden administration so here is where we have gone now: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[xi] We obtain our statistics for the coronavirus from: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[xii] Commodities – Oil, Silver and Gold Prices – CNN Business– see this site for daily commodity information.
[xiii] Commodities Prices – Spot – Futures (tradingeconomics.com) See this site for much of the economic information cobbled together at this blog.
[xvi] Please see the following site for information on global gas prices: Gasoline prices around the world, 26-Apr-2021 | GlobalPetrolPrices.com
[xvii] U.S. National Debt Clock: Real Time (usdebtclock.org) See this site for the U.S. National Debt Clock.
[xviii] Nor has it in a long, long time. At least not since Germanic or Nordic Europeans served as secretary-generals. Same goes for the Catholic Church- I hope the next pontiff is a European and not some Third World pick. Pope Francis has been a disaster.