TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
SUMMER SESSION 2022
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 129
186. TODAY IN HISTORY—TUESDAY, JULY 05, 2022:
U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice James Moore Wayne; U.S. Attorney General Felix Grundy; U.S. Secretaries of State Robert Bacon and Alexander Haig; U.S. Secretary of the Treasury William P. Fessenden; U.S. Secretaries of War Henry Knox and Dwight F. Davis; U.S. Senator Roger Wicker; Aerosmith featuring Jimmy Crespo, the Band featuring Robbie Robertson, the Clash featuring Terry Chimes, “That’s All Right Mama” by Elvis Presley, the Rolling Stones featuring Mick Taylor, and Steppenwolf featuring Michael Monarch:
- 649 Thursday: St. Martin the I begins his reign as the 74th Roman Catholic Pope. He would serve from today until November 12, 655.
- 1054 Wednesday: The Crab Nebula—the brightest ever seen—is first reported by eyewitnesses.
- 1294 Monday: The reign of the 192nd Roman Catholic Pope St. Celestine V commences on this day. Over the next 161 days, he would shepherd his flock until his death on December 13.
- 1413 Monday: The reign of the 5th Ottoman Turkish Sultan Mehmed I begins on this date. He would guide all of Sunni Islam from today until May 26, 1421.
- 1687 Saturday: Sir Isaac Newton first published his Principia Mathematica, a three-volume work setting out his mathematical principles of natural philosophy.
- 1750 Sunday: In Boston, Massachusetts, future 1st U.S. Secretary of War Henry Knox, is born. A Federalist, he served under President George Washington, September 12, 1789, to December 31, 1794.
- 1808 Tuesday: British and Spanish forces clash at the Battle of Buenos Aires, Argentina.
- 1811 Friday: Venezuela became the first South American nation to declare its independence from Spain.
- 1814 Tuesday: United States troops under the command of Jacob Brown defeated a superior British force at Chippewa, Canada.
- 1830 Monday: France invades Algeria, beginning a 40-year conquest to pacify it.
- 1832 Thursday: The German government began curtailing the freedom of the press after German democrats advocate a revolt against Austrian rule.
- 1838 Thursday: The 13th U.S. Attorney General Felix Grundy assumed his position on this date. A Democratic-Republican and then a Democrat, he served under President Martin Van Buren from today until December 14,1839.
- 1860 Thursday: In Jamaica Plain, Massachusetts, the future 39th U.S. Secretary of State Robert Bacon is born. A Republican, he would serve under President Theodore Roosevelt / served from January 27, 1909, to March 05, 1909.
- 1863 Sunday: U.S. Federal troops occupy Vicksburg, Mississippi, and distributed supplies to the citizens.
- 1864 Tuesday: The 26th U.S. Secretary of the Treasury William P. Fessenden assumed office on this date. A member of several parties before becoming a Republican, he served under President Abraham Lincoln from today until March 03, 1865.
- 1865 Wednesday: William Booth founded the Salvation Army in London, England. Under the U.S. Treasury Department, the Secret Service forms. Meanwhile, the Treasury Department created the U.S. Secret Service to combat counterfeiting currency, forging, and altering the currency and securities.
- 1867 Friday: In Washington, D.C., U.S. Supreme Court 23rd Associate Justice James Moore Wayne died on this date. President Andrew Jackson nominated him to fill the seat of Democratic-Republican William Johnson. Wayne, a Democrat, served from January 14, 1835, to July 05, 1867.
- 1879 Saturday: In St. Louis, Mo., future 49th U.S. Secretary of War Dwight F. Davis is born. He would serve under President Calvin Coolidge from October 14, 1925, to March 04, 1929.
- 1884 Saturday: The U.S. Congress passes the Second Chinese Exclusion Act. (In 2022, the Congress must pass a ‘Chi-Com Exclusion Act’- NO frigging COVID-19-carrying Chi-Coms).
- 1914 Sunday: Germany offers the Austro-Hungarian Empire aid so it can fight against Russia and Serbia during the opening days of World War I.
- 1916 Wednesday: Two women, Adelina, and August Van Buren, started the first successful transcontinental motorcycle tour attempt starting in New York City and arriving in San Diego, California, on September 12, 1916.
- 1924 Saturday: A military revolt launches at Sao Paolo, Brazil.
- 1935 Friday: President Franklin Delano Roosevelt signed the National Labor Relations Act, which authorized labor to organize for collective bargaining.
- 1940 Friday: Vichy France and Great Britain sever ties over Britain’s sinking of the French fleet at Oran in French North Africa.
- 1941 Saturday: Operation Barbarossa continues as the Axis troops involved in the invasion come close to Leningrad, strike east towards Moscow, south into the Ukraine, and further south towards the Caucasus. German, Finnish, Hungarian and Romanian troops continue working in concert together as the Italians prepare to join the fray. As they roll along, they encircle one Soviet army after another, reducing them, destroying them, and taking hundreds of thousands of prisoners. Many people welcome the Nazis as the deliverers from communism they appear to be. Little do they know that this would soon change.
- 1943 Monday: In the USSR, the greatest battle between armored forces the world has ever seen—involving 6,000 tanks—begins as the Axis launches an all-out assault on the city of Kursk. Elsewhere, Robbie Robertson, future guitarist, and member of the Band[i], was born in Toronto, Canada.
- 1946 Friday: Micheline Benardini modeled the bikini, created by Louis Reard, during a poolside fashion show in Paris, France.
- 1947 Saturday: Larry Doby made his debut with the Cleveland Indians, becoming the first black player in the American League three months after Jackie Robinson broke the color barrier in the National League. In the game against the Chicago White Sox at Comiskey Park, Doby, pinch-hitting for Bryan Stephens, struck out in his first at-bat during the 7th inning; Chicago won the game by a final score of 6-5.
- 1948 Monday: Britain’s National Health Service Act went into effect, providing government-financed medical and dental care.
- 1950 Wednesday: Michael Monarch one of the original guitarists of the rock band Steppenwolf[ii] and later, Detective[iii], is born on this date in Los Angeles, California. In Israel, the Law of Return passes, which guarantees ALL Jews a right to live within their country? Meanwhile, in Pontotoc, Mississippi, future GOP U.S. Senator Roger Wicker is born. He would enter the U.S. Senate on 12-31-2007. Finally, U.S. forces engaged the North Koreans for the first time at Osan, South Korea.
- 1954 Monday: Elvis Presley’s[iv] first commercial recording session took place at Sun Records in Memphis, Tennessee; the song he recorded was “That’s All Right, Mama.” Elsewhere, Jimmy Crespo, future guitarist with Aerosmith[v] 1979-1984—was born in Brooklyn, N.Y., on this date.
- 1956 Thursday: Future original drummer for the British rock band, the Clash[vi]—Terry Chimes—is born in Stepney, London, England, on this date.
- 1957 Friday: In Tulsa, Oklahoma, future heavyweight boxer, James “Quick” Tillis, is born on this date. Over the course of his career, Tillis would compile a professional record of 85 fights, 42 wins (31 KOs), 22 losses, 1 draw, and 0 no contests.
- 1960 Tuesday: Mongolia adopts a constitution.
- 1962 Thursday: After 132 years of direct French rule, Algeria finally gains its independence.
- 1969 Saturday: Following the death of Brian Jones, the Rolling Stones[vii] play a free concert at London’s Hyde Park to introduce new guitarist, Mick Taylor.
- 1971 Monday: President Richard M. Nixon certified the 26th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution, which lowered the minimum voting age from 21 to 18. In 2019, the Democrats want to lower the age to 14 and to extend voting rights to felons in prison. It never stops. Many believe that voting should return to what the Founders wanted, ONLY people owning property had the right to vote. When you bestow voting on the masses, they will never vote for anything or anyone who does not represent their selfish interests like Democrats with trannys, illegal aliens, and criminal felons.
- 1975 Saturday: Arthur Ashe became the first black man to win a Wimbledon singles title as he defeated Jimmy Connors.
- 1982 Monday: The 59th U.S. Secretary of State Alexander Haig stepped down from his position on this date. A Republican, he served under President Ronald Reagan from January 22, 1981, until today.
- 1984 Thursday: The U.S. Supreme Court weakened the 70-year-old “exclusionary rule,” deciding that evidence seized in good faith with defective court warrants could be used against defendants in criminal trials.
- 1989 Wednesday: “The Seinfeld Chronicles,” the pilot to the situation comedy “Seinfeld,” aired on NBC-TV. Meanwhile, former U.S. National Security Council aide Oliver North received a $150,000 fine and a suspended prison term for his part in the Iran-Contra Affair.
- 1991 Friday: A worldwide financial scandal erupted as regulators in eight countries shut down the Bank of Credit and Commerce International.
- 1994 Tuesday: The United States changes its refugee policy and begins sending Haitian boat people back to Haiti. Meanwhile, boxer Buster Douglas comes out of a diabetic coma.
- 1998 Sunday: Japan joined the U.S. and Russia in space exploration with the launching of the Planet-B probe to Mars.
- 2004 Monday: In a stinging rebuke, Mexican President Vicente Fox’s chief of staff, Alfonso Durazo said he objected to first lady Marta Sahagun’s presidential ambitions and claimed the administration was repeating some of the vices of the old ruling party that Fox had unseated after seven decades in power.
- 2009 Sunday: A bankruptcy judge ruled that General Motors Corp. could sell the bulk of its assets to a new company, clearing the way for the automaker to emerge from bankruptcy protection.
- 2010 Monday: To quell terrorism and tunneling by Islamic militants into Israel, the Israeli government imposes a blacklist on the Gaza Strip, which prevents weapons, construction materials, and other items jihadist thugs can use against the Israeli people. However, the ban does not include consumer goods the Palestinian people need to live.
- 2011 Tuesday: Celebrating 200 years of independence from Spain, Venezuela holds a military parade while people party in the streets of its cities. Meanwhile, a jury in Orlando, Fla., found Casey Anthony- the hard-partying former mom- NOT guilty of murder, manslaughter, and child abuse in the 2008 disappearance and death of her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee.
- 2012 Thursday: Europe’s largest freestanding structure, the Shard, standing 1,016 feet high officially opens in London, England.
- 2013 Friday: In Rome at the Vatican, Pope Francis cleared two of the 20th century’s most influential popes to become saints in the Roman Catholic Church, approving a miracle needed to canonize Pope John Paul II and waiving Vatican rules to honor Pope John XXIII.
- 2014 Saturday: Argentina and the Netherlands join Brazil and Germany as World Cup semifinalists.
- 2015 Sunday: Greek voters say “NO” to austerity measures after missing a $1.6 billion bailout payment several days earlier leaving the IMF, the EU, and the European Central Bank to consider whether to expel the nation from their ranks.
- 2016 Tuesday: Pompous, arrogant ass FBI Director James “The Saint” Comey strode to the microphones today to lay out a case for prosecuting former U.S. Secretary of State and current Democratic candidate for the 2016 Presidential Election. In doing so, he raises the hopes among the American people that she will finally pay the price for being a corrupt POS but Comey ends his presentation on whether she should or not be charged over her ‘careless handling of her emails’ by saying he ‘doesn’t recommend prosecution’ which is not his decision to make but that of the U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch who remained mum.
- 2017 Wednesday: Numbers for the number of dead and wounded in Chicago over the Fourth of July weekend are appalling: 101 shot with at least 15 dead and yet NO one wants to address the elephant in the room, the fact that this is Black on Black genocide. The reason these and other horrifying statistics are swept under the rug is because Democrats have been in control since the early 1930s. WTF! Where is Black Lives Matter when you need the communist scum? Nowhere to be found.
- 2018 Thursday: James Alex Fields Jr. pleaded not guilty to federal hate crime charges in a car attack on a crowd of protesters opposing a white nationalist rally in Charlottesville, Virginia., on August 12, 2017; a 32-year-old woman died and dozens suffered grievous injuries. Fields later pleaded guilty to 29 federal hate crime charges under a plea deal in which the prosecutors agreed not to seek the death penalty.
- 2019 Friday: Near Ridgecrest, California, in eastern Kern County, a second stronger earthquake hits the area, already hammered by one a couple of days earlier, coming in at 7.1 magnitude. Elsewhere, UNESCO declares ancient Iraqi city of Babylon a World Heritage Site.
- 2020 Sunday: The Beijing Bat Flu, the one Xi Jinping sent to the rest of the world, continues trashing the world as the escapee from the Wuhan Institute of Virology continues taking names and calling numbers. Here are the stats for the globe for today: 11,304,534 confirmed cases, an increase of 211,352 cases, 531,659 confirmed deaths, an increase of 6,168 deaths, and 6,11,195 confirmed recoveries, an increase of 221,143. In the United States, here are the stats for today: 2,929,625 confirmed cases- +69,929, 131,948 confirmed deaths, +399, and 878,748 confirmed recoveries, +13,752.
- 2020 Sunday A: In the three states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-The Elemental News of the Day has chef-authors- California, Hawaii, and Washington state- here are the stats, Golden State first: 260,165 confirmed cases, 6,331 confirmed deaths, but as usual, NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Next, in the Aloha State, here are the stats: 999 confirmed cases, 19 confirmed deaths, and 756 confirmed recoveries. Finally, in the Evergreen State, here are the stats: 35,247 confirmed cases, 1,354 confirmed deaths, and like other mostly BLUE locales, NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries.
- 2020 Sunday B: News reports out of Chicago- governed by the Democrats for the past 54 years- confirm at least 74 shootings with at least 14 fatalities including some young kids so where oh where are Black Lives Matter? [viii] Don’t black lives in Chicago matter or is it a ‘selective concern’ for black lives when they can twist the situation to fit a political outcome? President Donald J. Trump reached out to big city Democratic mayors willing to help them with their violence problems but of course, they called him a “RACIST” for asking.
- 2021 Monday: COVID-19 Statistics for the Planet as a Whole: 184,912,094 confirmed cases, +375,398, 4,000,309 confirmed deaths, +7,497 and 169,280,164 confirmed recoveries, +39,762. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 34,598,355 confirmed cases, UP 6,279 from yesterday’s reporting, 621,335 confirmed deaths, UP 42, [ix] and 29,280,164 confirmed recoveries, UP 183,346. We genuinely appreciate COVID Live Update World Meter for being honest in covering ALL the numbers- God bless them. [x]
- 2021 Monday A: Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump COVID-19 Deaths– Note: since Joe Biden became president on January 20, 2021, there have been 303,429 CHI-VI DEATHS IN THE United States- feeble old Joe, by the end of the year, you will have tied the total number witnessed by the Trump administration in nearly a year of the rampaging coronavirus pandemic. Under President Trump’s watch, there were 404,078 fatalities from the Chi-Com Bat Virus. Currently, Joe is shy 156,220 deaths
- 2021 Monday B: COVID-19 Statistics in the four states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Florida, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 3,822,179 confirmed cases, 63,758 confirmed deaths, and 2,074,859 confirmed recoveries. Moving on, here are the numbers for Florida: 2,382,980 confirmed cases, 37,985 confirmed deaths, and 2,215,966 confirmed recoveries (same numbers). Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 38,043 confirmed cases, 518 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries (same numbers). Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 454,759 confirmed cases, 5,987 confirmed deaths, and 226,690 confirmed recoveries. Let us look at one other portion of the U.S., Puerto Rico, home of AOC’s pobrecita abuelita: they have 275,320 confirmed cases, 2,552 confirmed deaths, and 121,227 confirmed recoveries. [xi]
- 2021 Monday C: Foreign COVID Stats of the Day– Now that Mo has relocated to Israel, let’s look at the statistics there: 843,465 confirmed cases, 6,429 (DOWN) confirmed deaths, and 834,195 confirmed recoveries. Let’s look at one other country- Papua New Guinea, 139th country on the list: 17,098 cases of the virus, 173 confirmed deaths and 16,518 confirmed recoveries. [xii]
- 2021 Monday D: Friday’s Stock Market Closes/Precious and Rare Metals: DOW Jones Industrial Average: 34,786.35, UP 152.82 points (+0.44%). Next, the NASDAQ: 14,693.33, UP 116.95 points (+0.81%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 4,352.34, UP 32.40 points (+0.75%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $75.19 per barrel, +0.03 (+0.04%). The price of GOLD is $1,787.70 per troy oz., +4.40 (+0.25%) while the price of SILVER is $26.60 per troy ounce, +0.09 (+0.35%). The price of PLATINUM is $1,089.60 per troy oz, +1.90 (+0.17%) while the price of COPPER is $4.28 per pound, +0.00 (+0.07%).[xiii] The price of PALLADIUM is $2,785.54 per troy oz, +21.67 (+0.78%).[xiv] The price of RHODIUM is $19,500.00 per troy oz., -600.00 (-2.99%). The price of NEODYMIUM is $608,000.00 per troy oz., +20,500.00 (+3.49%). [xv] Currently, Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000029. As for Chi-Com money, one-dollar U.S. = 6.47 Chinese yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.84 euros and in Mexican pesos equals 19.83. In Tanzanian Schilling, one greenback equals 2,314.00 and in Thai Baht, a buck equals 32.14 and in Trinidad and Tobago Dollar, one dollar equals 6.93 of theirs. [xvi]
- 2021 Monday E: U.S. National Debt and Gasoline Prices in the Four States in which we have Chef-Authors– Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising by the day and NOTE- these prices are sans TAXES- in California, gasoline prices have risen to over $4.303 per gallon, $3.011 in Florida, $4.021 in Hawaii, and $3.801 in Washington state. [xvii] Let’s look at one other location- Tennessee: $2.881. We are going to do something else that could be fun- gasoline prices around the world going from cheapest to highest. The next country on the list has the next lowest gasoline price in the world- Gabon: $4.166 per U.S. Gallon. [xviii] Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $28,487,342,957,683 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but flipping TRILLIONS. [xix] Cloward and Piven causing problems like they always do which is not good- those two bastards should have been given public lashings. As for holders of U.S. debt, after ALL OTHERS, the next largest holder of U.S. debt is we return to the top with Japan with $1,251,000,000 of U.S. national debt (it is important to note that these numbers vary every day with one nation after another jockeying for position.
- 2021 Monday F: Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe I– Folks, by our count, today is Day No. 104 for the so-called ‘Border Czar’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris to be in charge of the southern border and Day No. 10 since her photo op visit to El Paso where everything was choreographed for the gibbering jackal. According to One America News, the numbers are astounding and remember- somehow, the Dems are blaming President Donald J. Trump for the utter fiasco unfolding along the southern border. Here are their numbers for this horrendous holocaust of illegals invading our country: first, (1) Total Cost this Day of caring for the vermin flowing in from around the world: $553,348,672. Imagine this money going to Tunnel 2 Towers, to Wounded Warriors, to Disabled American Vets? It would be life changing. Next, (2) Total Cost this Year of caring for the tidal wave of unwashed humanity seeking to rape the United States: $203,293,130,752. Imagine this money going to help the American people recover from the disaster of the Chi-Com Bat Flu Virus f**king up the country? It would be amazing. Third, here is the estimated number of illegal aliens who have swarmed into the USA this year: 2,083,591. Fourth and final, here is the number of fence-climbing, river-swimming, visa-overstaying illegals lurking within the fabric of the U.S.- and remember- this is a conservative estimate: 36,083,592. (Center for Immigration Studies, Department of Homeland Security, Federation for American Immigration Reform, Institute for Defense Analyses, Yale, and MIT). Folks, we created this blog back in 2009 and at that time, we estimated the numbers of illegals in the United States to be between 35-50 million whereas now, we estimate there are between 75-100 million of illegals sucking away at what belongs to the American people. This is NOT right.
- 2021 Monday G: Foreign News / Overseas News I– The Taliban is ramping up its warnings that if NOT ALL foreign troops evacuate Afghanistan, they will be considered open targets of the criminal Islamist thugs. Elsewhere, BIG TECH companies are threatening to leave Hong Kong due to new Chi-Com laws being imposed on them. In other fascinating news, we learn today that Israel used autonomous drone swarms to locate targets in the Gaza Strip during their 11-day conflict earlier in the year. The drones located the targets, and the Israelis neutralized the scumbags. Excellent. Meanwhile, Russian warplanes are conducting bombing runs in the Black Sea while NATO allies- mostly the U.S. and Great Britain- are conducting military exercises with Ukraine. Vladimir Putin did say last week that he could have sunk the British warship sailing the waters and that ‘World War III would NOT occur.’ Okay, Vlad. Remember- the U.S. and the U.K. saved your asses in World War II. POS.
- 2021 Monday H: Joe Biden News I– When drooling Joe Biden was asked about recent Chi-Com and Russian cyberattacks on the U.S., he fumbled through his notes looking for the answer given him via his handlers. How embarrassing this loser is to the American people in particular and the Free World in general. Loser with a capital ‘L.’ Speaking of the cyberattacks of which slobbering Joe Biden knows nothing, they are demanding $70 million to restore data to the companies they have hacked.
- 2021 Monday I: Political News I– Rep. Cori “The Bitch” Bush, CPUSA-MO 1st congressional district, is drawing heavy flak for having proclaimed “Black people still aren’t free in the United States.” Says a woman elected to the U.S. Congress by the citizens (and illegal aliens, too) of her district. Are people like “The Bitch” this stupid not to see the irony in what she has said? Citizens of Missouri, vote this piece of human fecal matter out of office in November 2022. Another left-wing loser, Rep. Maxine “Prune Face” Waters, CPUSA-CA 43rd CD, displayed her stupidity when she babbled that ‘Fourth of July applies ONLY to white men.’ Oh, tell us more, oracle of ignorance. Speaking of female dogs, Governor ‘Gravel Gertie” Gretchen Whitmer, CPUSA-MI, is trailing in new polls. Good. She must go, too. Oh, since we are on this topic of female curs, Governor Kate Brown, CPUSA-OR, says that ‘FEMA is racist’ because they ‘won’t help illegal aliens’ in her state and that ‘illegal aliens are more important than native citizens.’ WTF is wrong with these people?
- 2021 Monday J: Political News II– In other political news, famed political strategist and historian Dick Morris says that the prosecutions going against President Donald J. Trump and the Trump Organization are designed to ‘shut him up’ which they won’t. Speaking of the President, Rep. James “Chi-Com Cash” Clyburn, CPUSA-SC 6th CD, says that ‘President Trump may have to come and testify before the ‘esteemed and apolitical’ January 06, 2021, Select Committee.’ Uh-huh. In your dreams, communist bag man. In other political news- and this is humorous- Governor Asa Hutchinson, RINO-AR, says he ‘is considering a 2024 presidential run.’ Sure, you and Chris “Lard Lad” Christie, Mitt “The RINO” Romney, Nikki “Two-Face” Haley, and loads of other RINOs. In the words of Bob Dylan, “You ain’t going nowhere.”
- 2021 Monday K: Political News III– House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy, R-CA 23rd CD, points out the truth that it’s the Democrats who are defunding law enforcement. (Note- the Dems always tack defense bills or law enforcement bills onto other, extreme lunatic bills which the GOP cannot vote for and then blames the Republicans for doing what the Dems seek to do like defunding the cops. Meanwhile, Democratic-Socialists are crying that the conservatives on the U.S. Supreme Court are laying the groundwork for what they call the ‘devastation to come’ regarding democracy. Folks, the Supreme Court is standing with the proponents of FREEDOM and FAIR ELECTIONS so stop with the crying and with the attempts at corrupting our elections system.
- 2021 Monday L: Joe Biden Regime News I– TC Energy- the company behind the now-canceled Keystone XL Pipeline- is suing the Biden regime over shutting down the project which benefits the peoples of Canada and the United States. By canceling it, Joe Biden has strengthened Russia, OPEC, and other oil producers while leaving the U.S. dependent upon other nations. Shame on Joe Biden. We hope TC Energy wins the lawsuit.
- 2021 Monday M: Crime and Punishment News / Law Enforcement News I– A California man is facing federal charges after a truck in which he was transporting a gigantic amount of commercial grade fireworks blew up and injured 17 people. Elsewhere, CNN reports that over the course of the three-day Fourth of July weekend, more than 400 shootings have occurred in mostly BLUE towns and cities with at least 150 of them being FATAL. Democrats blame Donald J. Trump for all the violence when in fact, it’s the Democrats corrupt and evil policies causing the violence. Just look at Chicago Mayor Lori “Frog-Face” Lightfoot- she blames Trump and everyone else for the problems besetting her city when in fact, it’s HER. It’s ‘Frog-Face.’ She is a loser.
- 2021 Monday N: Fake News I– The New York Times has come under fire for comparing ‘flag wavers’ to ‘Trump supporters.’ Most Trump supporters are flag wavers but the corrupt, left leaning ‘newspaper of record’ hates the country and hates patriots. Shame on them. Why are they even still in business? Speaking of America-haters, a new poll says that ONLY 36-percent of young Americans are proud of the greatest nation on Earth. Shame on them. Senator Tom Cotton, R-AR, blasts the ‘Old Grey Lady’ for calling the American flag ‘divisive.’
- 2021 Monday O: Economic News– GOP-controlled states are doing extremely well economically and doing so sans the extra unemployment insurance the Biden regime is raining down upon the citizens of BLUE STATES with which to keep them at home and their economies in the doldrums.
- 2022 Tuesday: Everyone knows the drill- stick around to discover the truth along with the rest of us- you will be glad you did…
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0882 a 20” x 24” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “Evening Surf.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her Website, found at beverlycarrick.com, or at the blog’s Facebook page. At her Website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” Beverly has been painting for more than 60 years and known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her Website NOW and view her work. It is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor! You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there IMMEDIATELY! Thank you, the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day.
ALBUM OF THE DAY AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM:
Brian Wilson’s second solo album- “I Just Wasn’t Made for Times Like These”- came out on August 15, 1995 and features re-recordings of his songs from the Beach Boys as this is a soundtrack from a film made by Don Was. Brian Wilson performs the vocals and piano while his supporting cast features James “Hutch” Hutchinson (bass), Jim Keltner (drums), Mark Goldenberg (guitars), daughters Carrie and Wendy on backing vocals, Benmont Tench (pianos, organs), Waddy Watchtel (guitars), Dave McMurray (saxophones and flutes), as well as several others. There are 11 great tunes on this album, ones everyone knows and loves. We hope you will seek this one out and consider making it a part of your daily listening pleasure. We think you will be extremely glad you did. Look for it now.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 07-05-2022, all rights reserved. (Editor’s Note: we pay the estate of Beverly Carrick an annual fee by which, we can show her paintings to the world. We make NO money from the estate’s sales of her world-famous artworks). Total Word Count: 4,912. Chef Charles Smithenstein.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, FINE ART, Beverly Carrick Fiery Sunset Seascapes, Just the Facts, Unvarnished Truth- The, COVID-19 Statistics for the Planet as a Whole, Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump COVID-19 Deaths, COVID-19 Statistics, Foreign COVID Stats of the Day, Stock Market Closes/Precious And Rare Metals, U.S. National Debt and Gasoline Prices in the Four States in which we have Chef-Authors, Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe I, Foreign News / Overseas News I, Joe Biden News I, Political News I, Political News II, Political News III, Joe Biden Regime News I, Crime and Punishment News / Law Enforcement News I, Fake News I, Economic News, Israel, Gaza Strip, Hong Kong, People’s Republic of China, Chi-Coms- the, Afghanistan, Taliban- the, Afghan War, President Vicente Fox, Mexico, Ukraine, Great Britain, United States- the, Russia, Vladimir Putin, Jimmy Crespo, Aerosmith, Robbie Robertson, The Band, Bob Dylan, “That’s All Right, Mama” by Elvis Presley, Brian Jones, Mick Taylor, The Rolling Stones, Michael Monarch, Detective, Steppenwolf, Terry Chimes, The Clash, President George Washington, President Andrew Jackson, President Martin Van Buren, President Abraham Lincoln, President Theodore Roosevelt, President Calvin Coolidge, President Franklin Delano Roosevelt, President Richard M. Nixon, President Ronald Reagan, President Donald J. Trump, Trump Organization- the, Joe Biden, “Drooling Joe” Biden, “Slobbering Joe” Biden, ‘Border Czar’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice William Johnson, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice James Moore Wayne, U.S. Attorney General Felix Grundy, U.S. Secretary of State Robert Bacon, U.S. Secretary of State Alexander Haig, U.S. Secretary of the Treasury William P. Fessenden, U.S. Secretary of War Henry Knox, U.S. Secretary of War Dwight F. Davis, Senator Mitt “The RINO” Romney, Senator Roger Wicker, Senator Tom Cotton, U.S. House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy, Rep. Cori “The Bitch” Bush, Rep. James “Chi-Com Cash” Clyburn, Rep. Maxine “Prune Face” Waters, Ambassador Nikki “Two-Face” Haley, FEMA, Racism and Bigotry, U.S. Supreme Court, Keystone XL Pipeline, TC Energy, Dick Morris, 2024 Presidential Election, Governor Asa Hutchinson, Governor Chris “Lard Lad” Christie, Governor ‘Gravel Gertie” Gretchen Whitmer, Governor Kate Brown, Oregon Politics, Chicago Mayor Lori “Frog-Face” Lightfoot, One America News, Illegal Aliens, Illegal Immigration, Illegal Alien Undeclared War on the U.S., Mexican Drug Cartels, Illegal Alien Invasion, Illegal Alien Tsunami, Illegal Alien Tidal Wave, Illegal Alien Caravans, Joe Biden’s Open Borders Policies, Build the Wall and Deport Them All, Replacement Theory, Illegal Alien overrunning of America, COVID-19, Chi-Vi- the, The ‘VID, Wuhan Virus, Wuhan Virus Crisis, China Virus, China Virus Crisis, Yellow Fever 2019-2021, Communist China Condition, Kung Flu- The, Wuhan Waltz- The, BIG C-19- The, Wuhan Whoopie- The, COVID-19 Mandates, Pelosi Pox- The, Wuhan Meat Market Malady, Hubei Hooey- The, Xi Jinping’s Bat Fu Yuk, Communist Killer Virus 2019-2021 and Onward, Chairman Xi’s Fever, Chairman Xi’s Gift to the World- the Chi-Vi, COVID-19- the Trump Whacker, COVID-19- the Hong Kong Democracy Movement Killer, California COVID-19 Cases, Florida COVID-19 Cases, Hawaii COVID-19 Cases, Washington COVID-19 Cases, Puerto Rico COVID-19 Cases, Israeli COVID-19 Cases, Papua New Guinean COVID-19 Cases, U.S. Stock Markets, U.S. National Debt, National Security Issues, COVID-19 World Health Meter Statistics, U.S. Stock Markets, U.S. National Debt, National Security Issues, U.S. National Gasoline Prices, Global Petrol Prices, DOW Jones Industrial Average, S & P 500, NASDAQ, Gold, Silver, Platinum, Copper, Palladium, Rhodium, Neodymium, Precious and Rare Metals, Light Sweet Crude Oil, U.S. Monetary Conversions, Monetary Conversions of the Day, Bitcoin, Chinese Yuan, European Union Euros, Mexican Pesos, Tanzanian Schilling, Thai Baht, Trinidad and Tobago Dollar, Tennessee Gas Prices, Global Petrol Prices, Gabonese Petrol Price, Roman Catholic Church, Pope St. Martin I, Pope St. Celestine V, Pope John XXIII, Pope John Paul II, Pope Francis, Islam, Sunni Islam, Ottoman Turkish Sultans and Caliphs, Sultan Mehmed I, Professional Sports, Professional Boxing, Buster Douglas, James “Quick” Tillis, Brian Wilson, Chef Charles Smithenstein,
[i] We hope to promote the music of both the Band and its members sometime in the next 10-15 years. The presentation would include the solo catalogs of Robbie Robertson, Rick Danko, Levon Helm, Garth Hudson, and Richard Manuel.
[ii] We promoted the music of Steppenwolf, beginning on Friday, 25-May-2012 through Sunday, 17-June-2012. You definitely need to check the music of this iconic band out ASAP.
[iii] Sadly, Detective was a short-lived band but one that had the potential to be as legendary as Led Zeppelin, if only Disco was not trashing the airwaves. You will find their three albums on: (1) Tuesday, 29-July-2014, (2) Thursday, 31-July-2014, and (3) Friday, 01-August-2014. We hope you will seek them out.
[iv] When the time will be right for the presentation of Elvis Presley is unknown but if we are still going strong in the 2030s, we expect to do so. Please, stay tuned.
[v] We look forward to promoting the music of Aerosmith one day. We hope within the next 8-10 years. Remain vigilant.
[vi] Look for the Clash sometime within the next 5-10 years. We know you will enjoy them.
[vii] We shared the music of the Rolling Stones (and the group’s individual members) beginning Tuesday, 22-March-2016 through Sunday, 28-August-2016. This included the members solo projects.
[viii] It should be clear to all interested, well-informed readers that the Democrats could care less about black lives unless, of course, they can use their agonies to accomplish their perverted political goals. Ask yourselves, why do blacks face murder and mayhem week after week in BLUE cities across the nation? Why are Planned Parenthood centers predominantly near black and other minority communities? Because to Democrats, ‘black lives don’t matter.’ Why then do blacks and other minorities continue voting for Democrats?
[ix] Bing seems to be covering numbers up for the Biden administration so here is where we have gone now: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[xii] We obtain our statistics for the coronavirus from: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[xiii] Commodities – Oil, Silver and Gold Prices – CNN Business– see this site for daily commodity information.
[xiv] Palladium PRICE Today | Palladium Spot Price Chart | Live Price of Palladium per Ounce | Markets Insider (businessinsider.com) See this site for daily trading in palladium.
[xv] Commodities Prices – Spot – Futures (tradingeconomics.com) See this site for much of the economic information cobbled together at this blog.
[xviii] Please see the following site for information on global gas prices: Gasoline prices around the world, 26-Apr-2021 | GlobalPetrolPrices.com
[xix] U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time (usdebtclock.org) See this site for the U.S. National Debt Clock.