San Luis Obispo, CA 93403
Contact Me: irishMchef3014mm@gmail.com
TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
FALL SESSION 2021
BLOG POST #4,218 AT THE AICP-END
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 382
DAY TWO-HUNDRED-AND-EIGHTY OF THE BIDEN REGIME
299. TODAY IN HISTORY—TUESDAY, OCTOBER 26, 2021:
U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Thomas Johnson; U.S. Secretary of the Interior Thomas Ewing; U.S. Treasury Secretary Thomas Ewing; former First Lady, Senator, U.S. Secretary of State, and Democratic Party presidential nominee Hillary Rodham Clinton; the Beatles, and the Rolling Stones:
- 1407 Monday: Outrage anti-Semitic mobs attack the Jewish population of Krakow, Poland.
- 1492 Wednesday: For the first time in human history, people use lead pencils.
- 1524 Tuesday: Spanish troops give the city of Milan to the people of France.
- 1662 Thursday: England’s King Charles II sells the British continental territory of Dunkirk to the French.
- 1774 Wednesday: The First Continental Congress adjourns in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- 1819 Tuesday: In Frederick, Maryland, the 7th U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Thomas Johnson died. President George Washington nominated Johnson to fill the seat of Associate Justice John Rutledge. Johnson served from August 06, 1792, to January 16, 1793.
- 1825 Wednesday: The Erie Canal opened in upstate New York connecting Lake Erie and the Hudson River. The 363-mile cost the new nation $7.6 million.
- 1854 Thursday: Charles William Post was born on this date. He would become the inventor who gave the world “Grape Nuts,” “Postum,” and “Post Toasties.”
- 1858 Tuesday: H.E. Smith patented the rotary-motion washing machine.
- 1861 Saturday: The legendary Pony Express officially ceased operations, giving way to the transcontinental telegraph with the last run of the Pony Express taking place the following month.
- 1871 Thursday: In Lancaster, Ohio, the 14th U.S. Treasury Secretary Thomas Ewing died at age 81. A National Republican and then a Whig, he served under Presidents William Henry Harrison and the John Tyler from March 04, 1841, to September 11, 1841. Prior to this, he was a U.S. senator from Ohio and then became the first U.S. Secretary of the Interior. In this capacity he served under Presidents Zachary Taylor and Millard Fillmore from March 08, 1848, to July 22, 1850.
- 1881 Wednesday: The “Gunfight at the O.K. Corral” took place in Tombstone, Arizona. The fight was between Wyatt Earp, his two brothers and Doc Holiday against the Ike Clanton gang.
- 1905 Thursday: The Union of Sweden and Norway ends on this date.
- 1911 Thursday: “The Queen of Gospel,” singer and civil rights activist Mahalia Jackson, was born in New Orleans.
- 1919 Sunday: The Congress of the United States overrides President Woodrow Wilson’s veto of the Prohibition Enforcement Act.
- 1921 Wednesday: The Chicago Theater, billed as the “Wonder Theater of the World” first opened.
- 1922 Thursday: Under pressure from Benito Mussolini and his Fascist Party, the government of Italy resigns.
- 1941 Sunday: On the Eastern Front, the Siege of Leningrad is well underway while the Germans struggle to maintain momentum on the roads to Moscow. The citizens are building antitank ditches and defenses while the Luftwaffe bombs the cities. The Soviets are calling up their remaining defenses and pulling men out of the factories to go straight to the front.
- 1942 Monday: Japanese planes severely damaged the aircraft carrier, USS Hornet, in the Battle of the Santa Cruz Islands during World War II. The Hornet sank early the next morning with the battle being a tactical victory for the Japanese but a strategic victory for the United States. Meanwhile, in North Africa, on the fourth day of the Battle of El Alamein, Australian troops begin breaking through the Afrika Korps’ lines. Elsewhere, on the Eastern Front in the battle at Stalingrad, the Germans are pushing the Soviet forces clinging to the two major factories and are drawing closer to the Volga River where they hope to halt cross-river traffic.
- 1944 Thursday: The World War II Battle of Leyte Gulf ended in a major Allied victory over Japanese forces, whose naval capabilities were badly crippled.
- 1947 Sunday: Hillary Rodham Clinton is born in Chicago on this date and no, contrary to what she has said about her namesake, her parents did NOT name her after Sir Edmund Hillary, the man who climbed Mt. Everest first. She was first the first lady of the United States, then a senator from New York, then the 67th U.S. secretary of state serving under President Barack Obama from January 21, 2009, to February 01, 2013. Then, in 2016, she beat four other Democrats to become the first female nominated on the top of the ticket for a major U.S. political party. Congratulations.
- 1949 Wednesday: President Harry S. Truman signed a measure raising the federal minimum wage from 40 cents an hour to 75 cents.
- 1950 Thursday: South Korean and UN troops arrive at Chosan on the border with Communist China during the Korean Conflict.
- 1951 Friday: Winston Churchill becomes the prime minister of Great Britain once again. Meanwhile, at Madison Square Garden, Rocky Marciano defeats Joe Louis in their heavyweight championship bout.
- 1958 Sunday: Pan American Airways flew its first Boeing 707 jetliner from New York to Paris in 8 hours and 41 minutes.
- 1962 Friday: Soviet leader Nikita Khrushchev sends President John F. Kennedy a note in which, he expresses a willingness to withdraw Soviet missiles from Cuba if the United States would do the same in Turkey. However, Kennedy refuses.
- 1964 Monday: The Rolling Stones[i] appear on the Ed Sullivan show.
- 1965 Tuesday: The Beatles[ii] received MBE medals as members of the Most Excellent Order of the British Empire from Queen Elizabeth II at Buckingham Palace.
- 1970 Monday: The comic strip by Gary Trudeau, “Doonesbury,” premiered in 28 newspapers across the United States.
- 1972 Thursday: National Security adviser Henry Kissinger declared, “Peace is at hand” in Vietnam.
- 1973 Friday: During their ongoing war, the Israelis reach the Suez Canal, trapping an entire Egyptian army and begin decimating it.
- 1974 Saturday: Five bombs exploded at business sites in midtown Manhattan and Wall Street, injuring no one; the Puerto Rican separatist group FALN claimed responsibility.
- 1975 Sunday: Anwar Sadat becomes the first Egyptian officially president to visit the United States.
- 1977 Wednesday: The experimental space shuttle Enterprise successfully landed at Edwards Air Force Base in Kern County, California.
- 1978 Thursday: For having made peace between their nations, the Nobel Peace Prize for 1978 goes to Egyptian President Anwar Sadat and Israeli leader Menachem Begin.
- 1979 Friday: During a dinner party, the head of the Korean Central Intelligence Agency, Kim Jae-kyu shot to death South Korean President Park Chung-hee along with his chief bodyguard. The state put Jae-kyu to death for the crime later.
- 1980 Sunday: Israeli President Yizhak Navon became the first Israeli head of state to visit Egypt.
- 1981 Monday: In the 78th World Series, the Los Angeles Dodgers beat the New York Yankees four games to two.
- 1982 Tuesday: The medical drama “St. Elsewhere” premiered on NBC-TV.
- 1984 Friday: “Baby Fae,” a newborn with a severe heart defect, received the heart of a baboon in an experimental transplant in Loma Linda, California, and lived with it beating in her chest for 21 days.
- 1990 Friday: Wayne Gretzky became the first NHL player to reach 2,000 points.
- 1991 Saturday: Bill Graham, famed rock-and-roll promoter at the Fillmore’s East, West, and the Winterland, died on this date.
- 1994 Wednesday: Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin of Israel and Prime Minister Abdel Salam Majali of Jordan signed a peace treaty during a ceremony at the Israeli Jordanian border attended by President Bill Clinton.
- 1996 Saturday: After destroying his life, federal prosecutors cleared security guard Richard Jewell as a suspect in the Olympic Park bombings in Atlanta.
- 1997 Sunday: In the 93rd World Series, the Florida Marlins beat the Cleveland Indians 4 games to three.
- 2000 Thursday: In the 96th World Series, the New York Yankees beat the New York Mets 4 games to one. They were the first team in more than a quarter century to win three straight World Series championships with their victory over their crosstown rivals in the “Subway Series.” In so doing, the Yankees matched the Oakland Athletics three in a row from 1972-1974 and won their fourth title in five years.
- 2001 Friday: President George W. Bush signed the USA PATRIOT Act, giving authorities unprecedented ability to search, seize, detain, or eavesdrop in the pursuit of possible terrorists.
- 2002 Saturday: A hostage siege by Chechen rebels at a Moscow theater ended with 129 of the 800-plus captives dead, most from a knockout gas used by Russian special forces who stormed the theater; 41 rebels also died.[iii]
- 2006 Thursday: A wildfire in southern California killed five firefighters which investigators later determined to be caused by arson.
- 2013 Saturday: To repair strained relations after news reports cite the U.S. government spied on Chancellor Angela Merkel’s cell phone, President Barack Obama congratulates the Chancellor on the formation of her new cabinet and invites her to Washington.
- 2014 Sunday: Brazilian President Dilma Rousseff wins a second term by winning 51.6-percent of the vote over her opponent, Aecio Neves. Less than two years later, the people of Brazil would impeach her and remove her from office.
- 2015 Monday: The World Health Organization labels processed meats as ‘carcinogens.’ Elsewhere, a U.S. Navy destroyer sails past the Spratly Islands in the South China Sea, islands the Chi-Coms built up, militarized, and declared their own. They verbally attack the United States for ignoring their ‘national territory’ when no one in the region respects their sovereignty over these islands other than Beijing. Meanwhile, Indonesia announces it will sign on to the Trans-Pacific Partnership.
- 2016 Wednesday: Game 2 of the World Series goes to the Chicago Cubs, who under the pitching by opener Jake Arrieta; beat the Cleveland Indians 5-1. In India, counterintelligence officials bust a Pakistani spy ring stealing military secrets.
- 2017 Thursday: President Donald J. Trump declares the opioid epidemic a national emergency and all eyes should be focused on the number one supplier, communist China. Elsewhere, the world’s youngest leader, Jacinda Ardern, takes the oath of office as the next prime minister of New Zealand. Meanwhile, House Democrats are pushing a bill to ‘stop President Donald J. Trump from launching a pre-emptive strike on a very belligerent North Korea.’ Finally, U.S. Secretary of State Rex Tillerson predicts ‘the end of the Assad Family in Syria is coming to an end.’
- 2018 Friday: In what would become the longest game in World Series history at seven hours and 20 minutes, Game 3 of the World Series goes to the Los Angeles Dodgers who in the bottom of the 18th inning hit a homerun that gave them a 3-2 victory over the visiting Boston Red Sox. Elsewhere, Cesar Sayoc, a purported fan of President Donald Trump (but someone many believe to be a patsy the Democrats used to create yet another ‘issue’ with which to attack the president) undergoes arrest for being the fellow behind the spate of mailed pipe bombs sent to 14 prominent Democrats. We suspect it’s bulls**t like everything else the Democrats have done.
- 2019 Saturday: In Game 4 of the 2019 World Series, the Houston Astros beat the Washington Nationals 8-1 in Washington, D.C. Elsewhere, a raid by U.S. Special Forces in Syria kills the founder of ISIS, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi who reportedly ran down a tunnel screaming and crying like a bitch, threw his wives in front of a dog sent to drive him out, and then detonated a suicide vest.
- 2020 Monday: The New York Post- the brave media organization that exposed the corruption that seems to be rank within the Biden campaign in general and in the Biden Family in particular, its ties to the Chi-Coms, the Ukrainians, and other thuggish dictators around the world- has endorsed President Donald J. Trump to ‘make America great again, again!’ Meanwhile, reports continue to surface that say President Trump upon winning re-election on November 3 will fire both the corrupt director of the FBI, Christopher Wray, and Deep State apparatchik CIA Director Gina Haspel. Both of them should have been terminated long ago but look for it to occur on November 4. Elsewhere, rapper 50 Cent retracts his endorsement of President Trump following his ex-girlfriend, Chelsea Handler, a bleach blond, saying he ‘ain’t black if he supports Trump’ and that she would throw another round of poontang on him if he retracted his endorsement.’ Dude, you can muff anywhere.
- 2020 Monday A: At a pro-Trump rally in Los Angeles, California, violence breaks out as a mob of celebrity anti-Trumpers attacks them Many are arrested including Offset, Cardi B’s boy toy. Big whoop. In New York City at a Jews for Trump rally, violence breaks out there leading to the arrests of at least seven anti-Semitic Democrats, this after Governor Andrew “I’m a Moron” Cuomo threatens the Orthodox Jewish community with loss of educational funding ‘cuz they are disobeying his onerous Chi-Vi lockdowns and restrictions.’ Talk about an anti-Semite, what the hell is up with you, Gov. Cuomo, you, sir, are a murderer for having sent COVID-19-infected persons into rest homes where they could infect vulnerable populations. Shame on you!
- 2020 Monday B: Hillary Clinton, disgruntled loser of the 2016 presidential election declares that ‘Republicans are cowards, that they are spineless, enablers of Donald Trump.’ Thank you for your input, loser. Meanwhile, the Kremlin blasts “Pro-China Joe” Biden for spreading Russia hatred and for being a Russophobe. Shame on you, Joe. Democrats have always worshipped Russia so why you attacking them now and not the flipping Chi-Coms? Wow. What a day, going to be busy. Speaking of Trump, he is barnstorming Pennsylvania today with THREE BIG RALLIES ahead of Election Day. Polls show “Pro-China Joe” Biden with a lead of four points. Oh, oh.
- 2020 Monday C: Rasmussen has released a new poll, one that shows among likely voters, President Trump leads “Pro-China Joe” Biden by a margin of 48 percent to 47 percent. Elsewhere, Ohio law enforcement authorities announce the results of Operation Safety Net, an operation begun earlier in the year to go after human traffickers and their customers: 177 scumbags under arrest and 109 survivors rescued from their foul clutches. God bless you!
- 2020 Monday D: The U.S. State Department approved another $2.37 billion in potential arms sales to Taiwan. Meanwhile, pro-socialist Facebook claims it has ‘helped 4.4 million people to register to vote.’ Elsewhere, House Speaker Nancy “Mumbles” Pelosi moans that the White House rejected the Dems’ latest COVID-19 testing plan. “Pro-China Joe” Biden says, ‘White House celebration for Amy Coney Barrett becoming the next SCOTUS associate justice is inappropriate.’ Sadly, due to COVID-19 spikes in numbers and no sign of a Chi-Vi relief bill, the DOW plunged 650 points (see stock market numbers down the line). The markets are so squeamish.
- 2020 Monday E: The Washing Post writes that ‘we must treat the Hunter Biden laptop story as a foreign intelligence operation even though it’s probably not.’ Wow. And they claim Russia ‘owns Donald Trump.’ Friends, the Chi-Coms, the Russkies, and the Iranians own former Vice President Joe Biden. Dire news for Biden-Harris: Rasmussen has Trump’s job approval rating at 52-percent.
- 2020 Monday F: As for the Beijing Bug, here are the numbers for the CHI-VI, you know, COVID-19 Chinese Bat Flu Virus Crisis, the pandemic they started but still try to blame on the U.S.: Here are the statistics for the planet as a whole: 43,187,134 confirmed cases, +301,002, 1,155,653, confirmed deaths, +3,339, and 29,018,032 confirmed recoveries, +164,496. Next, here are the stats for the United States, the intended target of the Chinese-engineered Xi Jinping Bat Flu pandemic: 8,790,093 confirmed cases, up 68,587 from yesterday’s reporting, 228,833 confirmed deaths, UP 369, and 5,430,746 confirmed recoveries, UP 15,994. Next, in the three states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 910,847 confirmed cases, 17,361 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 14,823 confirmed cases, 212 confirmed deaths, and 11,405 confirmed recoveries. Finally, here are the stats for leftist-Marxist-socialist hellhole of Washington: 107,293 confirmed cases, 2,396 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Let’s look at one other state: Connecticut- currently, they have 68,099 confirmed cases, 4,589 confirmed deaths, but no mention of confirmed recoveries- thank you, Governor Ned Lamont for NOT reporting recoveries; how about sharing the truth? Let’s look at Israel’s numbers now that Mo and his wife have moved there: 310,851 confirmed cases, 2,453 confirmed deaths, and 294,854 confirmed recoveries. Let us look at another nation: Iran: they have 574,896 confirmed cases of the CHI-VI, 32,953 confirmed deaths and 459,250 confirmed recoveries. For a lark, let’s look at the country where the pandemic began in a biowarfare lab in Wuhan, communist China: 85,810 confirmed cases, 4,634 confirmed deaths, and 80,911 confirmed recoveries. Our sources in Hong Kong tell us the REAL numbers on the mainland are between 300-450 times that number: low end- 25,743,000 confirmed cases, 1,390,200 confirmed deaths, and 24,273,300 confirmed recoveries. Remember- that’s the low end.
- 2020 Monday G: Here are the stats for today’s Stock Market closes: first the DOW Jones Industrial Average, 27,685.38, DOWN 650.19 points (-2.29%). Next, here are the stats for the NASDAQ: 11,358.94, DOWN 189.34 points (-1.64%). Finally, here are the numbers for the S&P 500: 3,400.97, DOWN 64.42 points (-1.86%). Price of GOLD: $1,904.80 per troy oz., -0.90 (-0.05%) Here is the price of SILVER: $24.40 per troy oz., -0.02 (-0.08%). Price of PLATINUM: $876.50 per troy oz., -0.90 (-0.10%). Price of PALLADIUM: $2,363.00 per troy oz., -2.50 (-0.11%). Here is the price of COPPER: $3.09 per #, +0.003 (+0.10%). Price of Light Sweet Crude Oil per barrel: $38.71, +0.15 (+0.39%). Today, one-dollar U.S. = 6.71 PRC yuan whereas one U.S. greenback = 0.85 euros. Just for a lark, $1 U.S. = 76.78 Afghan afghani.
- 2020 Monday H: The U.S. Senate votes to confirm Judge Amy Coney Barrett to be the nation’s 115th Associate Supreme Court justice by a vote of 52-48. Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, D-NY, called this the ‘darkest day in American history’ and vowed revenge when Democrats hold power. Other Democrat senators like Richard “Dick” aka “Hobgoblin” Blumenthal and Elizabeth “Pocahontas” Warren, she of phony Indian heritage vow ‘they’ll get even’ especially since President Trump did not ‘honor’ the purported dying wishes of Associate Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg who wanted another president to fill her seat. Folks, she could have retired under President Obama but believed- erroneously so- that the fix was in for Hillary Rodham Clinton and the first female president would nominate her successor. Wah, wah, wah. Ah, well, congratulations, Associate Justice Barrett. Meanwhile, the U.S. Supreme Court will not permit a mail-in ballot extension in the state of Wisconsin.
- 2020 Monday I: Monday Night Football: the Chicago Bears (5-2) are in Los Angeles playing the Rams (5-2). The Rams won 24-10.
- 2021 Tuesday: COVID-19 STATISTICS FOR THE PLANET AS A WHOLE: 245,275,484 confirmed cases, +451,845, 4,978,725 confirmed deaths, +8,228 and 222,349,743 confirmed recoveries, +405,311. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 46,497,719 confirmed cases, UP 77,609 from yesterday’s reporting, 759,932 confirmed deaths, UP +1,629,[iv] and 36,375,189 confirmed recoveries, UP 103,862. We genuinely welcome COVID Live Update World Meter for being honest in covering ALL the numbers- God bless them.[v]
- 2021 Tuesday A: JOE BIDEN TO DONALD J. TRUMP COVID-19 DEATHS- Note: since Joe Biden became president on January 20, 2021, there have been 445,836 CHI-VI DEATHS IN THE United States- mentally deficient old Joe, by the end of the year, you will have tied the total number seen by the Trump administration in a year of the rampaging coronavirus pandemic. Under President Trump’s watch, there were 404,078 fatalities from the Chi-Com Bat Virus. From this point forward, ALL COVID-19 deaths are atop him. He has surpassed President Donald J. Trump with 41,768 Chi-Com lab-engineered virus deaths.
- 2021 Tuesday B: COVID-19 STATISTICS in the four states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Florida, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 4,777,317 confirmed cases, 71,835 confirmed deaths, and 2,540,329 confirmed recoveries. Moving on, here are the numbers for Florida: 3,688,263 confirmed cases, 58,933 confirmed deaths, and 3,186,070 confirmed recoveries. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 83,522 confirmed cases, 888 confirmed deaths, and 82,634 of confirmed recoveries (same numbers). Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 720,999 confirmed cases, 8,576 confirmed deaths, and 307,929 confirmed recoveries. Let us look at one other part of the U.S., New Hampshire: they have 131,790 confirmed cases, 2,068 confirmed deaths, and 125,563 confirmed recoveries.[vi]
- 2021 Tuesday C: FOREIGN COVID STATS OF THE DAY- Now that Mo has moved to Israel, let us look at the statistics there: 1,324,897 confirmed cases, 8,063 confirmed deaths, and 1,305,834 confirmed recoveries (same numbers). Let us look at one other portion of the world- Sweden, 34th country on the list: 1,168,271 cases of the virus, 14,964 confirmed death and 1,135,105 confirmed recoveries.[vii]
- 2021 Tuesday D: LAST Friday’s STOCK MARKET CLOSES/PRECIOUS AND RARE METALS: DOW Jones Industrial Average: 35,756.88, UP 15.73 points (+0.044%). Next, the NASDAQ: 15,235.72 UP 9.01 points (+0.059%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 4,574.79, UP 8.31 points (+0.18%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $83.99 per barrel, -0.69 (-0.82%). The price of GOLD is $1,789.90 per troy oz., -3.50 (-0.20%) while the price of SILVER is $24.06 per troy ounce, -0.03 (-0.12%). The price of PLATINUM is $1,025.20 per troy oz, -7.70 (-0.75%) while the price of COPPER is $4.48 per pound, -0.00 (-0.08%).[viii] The price of PALLADIUM is $2,006.54 per troy oz., -4.3 (-0.21%). The price of RHODIUM is $14,100.00 per troy oz., +100.00 (+0.71%). The price of NEODYMIUM is $835,000.00 per CNY/T, +10,000.00 (+1.21%). The price of ALUMINUM is $2,790.75 per USD/T, -43.25 (-1.53%).[ix] Currently, Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000017. As for Chi-Com money, one-dollar U.S. = 6.38 Chinese yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.86 euros and in Mexican pesos equals 20.20. In Bolivar Soberano, one greenback equals 4.28 and in Bolivian Boliviano, a buck equal 6.82 and in Bosnian Convertible Marka, one dollar equals 1.69 of theirs.[x]
- 2021 Tuesday E: U.S. NATIONAL DEBT AND GASOLINE PRICES IN THE FOUR STATES IN WHICH WE HAVE CHEF-AUTHORS- Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising by the day and NOTE- these prices are sans TAXES- in California, gasoline prices have risen to $4.553 per gallon, $3.313 in Florida, $4.276 in Hawaii, and $3.879 in Washington state.[xi] Let us look at one other portion of the United States: Guam: $4.422. We are going to do something else that could be fun- gasoline prices around the world going from cheapest to highest. The next country on the list has the 23rd LOWEST gasoline price in the world- United Arab Emirates: $2.566 per U.S. Gallon.[xii] Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $28,923,304,381,462 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but frigging TRILLIONS.[xiii] Cloward and Piven causing problems like they always do which is not good- those two bastards should have met their ends on the chopping block. As for holders of U.S. debt, after Saudi Arabia the next largest holder of U.S. debt is South Korea with $131,000,000 of U.S. national debt (it is important to note that these numbers vary every day with one nation after another jockeying for top position.
- 2021 Tuesday F: COVID-19 LOCKDOWNS-RESTRICTIONS-AND AUTHORITARIANISM NEWS- Congressman Brian Mast, R-FL 18th congressional district, has created a new website, where all Americans threatened with vaccine mandates and loss of jobs if they don’t follow them can find help and advice in combatting this medical fascism. Next, here’s a prime example of the fascism surrounding ALL-THINGS COVID-19: well-known Minnesota surgeon Dr. Jeffrey Horak found himself terminated by Lake Region Healthcare. What did Dr. Horak do? Well, he spoke at his children’s schoolboard meeting, and he said something so egregious that his employer had NO choice but to fire him. He said, ‘that parents should make healthcare decisions for their children.’ Three years ago, everyone would have been in full agreement but in Joe Biden’s America, this is now sacrilege. And the regime wants to know WHY people are marching across America, chanting, “F**K JOE BIDEN” every opportunity they get, and resisting the dark winds blowing out across the United States from the cesspool of Washington, D.C. Dr. Horak, you must contact Congressman Mast.
- 2021 Tuesday G: VACCINE MANUFACTURERS’ STOCK PRICES (FOLLOW THE MONEY) NEWS-(1) Pfizer $43.56 (2) AstraZeneca $62.26 (3) Merck & Company: $82.25 (4) Johnson & Johnson $165.75 (5) BioNTech $292.39 (6) Moderna $345.74. Folks- this ain’t good but the Food and Drug Administration has approved the Pfizer vaccine for use among 5-11-year-olds. Not happening with our grandkids or great-grandkids.
- 2021 Tuesday H: MILITARY SUPPLIERS’ STOCK PRICES (FOLLOW THE MONEY 2) NEWS- (1) Raytheon: $89.16 (2) General Dynamics: $204.57 (3) Boeing: $209.81 (4) Lockheed Martin: $331.91 (5) Northrop-Grumman: $396.57.
- 2021 Tuesday I: PPE MANUFACTURERS’ STOCK PRICES (FOLLOW THE MONEY 3) NEWS- (1) Ansell Ltd.: $31.98 (2) DuPont: $71.93 (3) Honeywell: $218.32 (4) 3M: $182.16 (5) Teijen: $1,532.00.
- 2021 Tuesday J: ARTIFICIAL (FAKE) MEAT MANUFACTURERS’ STOCK PRICES (FOLLOW THE MONEY 4) NEWS- (1) Kellogg’s/Morning Star Farms: $61.60 (2) Maple Leaf Foods/Tofurkey: $21.95 (3) Beyond Meat: $94.37.
- 2021 Tuesday K: BIG BOX STORE STOCK PRICES (FOLLOW THE MONEY 5) NEWS- (1) Wal-Mart $148.75 (2) Lowe’s: $231.07 (3) Home Depot: $369.20 (4) Costco Wholesale Corp: $485.53 (5) Amazon $3,376.07.
- 2021 Tuesday L: JOE BIDEN’S DAILY DISASTER- Joe Biden was campaigning with Terry “The Maggot” McAuliffe today in Virginia and hardly anyone- including Joe, himself- was wearing a mask. What the hell is up with this? Wear masks when you want to club political enemies into submission and leave them at home when you are with crowds you feel are your supporters? How many times did you cough snot onto your hands and then gladhand everyone around you, Joe? Speaking of the Virginia gubernatorial race, “Maggot” McAuliffe and GOP opponent Glenn Youngkin currently are in a 48.3-percent tie. Whoa. RNC chairperson Ronna McDaniel quipped today that ‘Joe Biden is going to hinder McAuliffe, not help him.’ (Note- we hope she’s right). Also speaking of feeble Joe Biden, Senator Rick Scott, R-FL, said of the faux president that he’s the ‘GOP’s best help to win in 2022.’
- 2021 Tuesday M: JOE BIDEN REGIME NEWS I- The Biden regime says that nuclear talks between the United States and Iran are in the ‘critical phase,’ so says the U.S. State Department. Next, the Biden regime smacked down President Donald J. Trump’s invocation of executive privilege regarding documents connected to the FALSE FLAG OPERATION of January 06, 2021. That’s Joe Biden for you. Next, Health and Human Services Secretary Xavier Becerra lectured unvaccinated Americans that YOU cannot be selfish. Secretary Becerra, STFU.
- 2021 Tuesday N: POLITICAL NEWS I- U.S. House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy, R-CA 23rd congressional district, slammed Facebook for their continued censorship of conservatives. Speaking of conservatives, Eric Bolling of Newsmax says that Fox News Channel abandoned conservatives a long time ago. Next, Congressman Ralph Norman, R-SC 5th congressional district, has put forward a bill that will help alleviate the suffering of Texas as they contend with being overrun by millions of illegal aliens. Elsewhere, well-known (RICH) communist, Senator Bernie Sanders, CPUSA-VT, says that ‘Medicare expansion is a must.’ What? We thought Obamacare was the answer to healthcare in the United States?
- 2021 Tuesday O: BIG TECH NEWS- Facebook is investing $10 billion into the Metaverse. They claim members will be able to commune with 1 billion or more people and that money will be flowing like water into their pockets. We shall see. However, if they continue censoring people such as the president of Brazil Jair Bolsonaro who shared his views on COVID-19, then we say ‘f**k them.’ Facebook’s stooge YouTube yanked down Bolsonaro’s video because it contained ‘COVID-19 misinformation.’ WHO THE F**K ARE YOU?
- 2021 Tuesday P: NASA, SPACE, AND UFO NEWS- In what is utterly amazing news- but expected- NASA believes it has discovered the first planet outside the Milky Way, a planet in the ‘Whirlpool Galaxy.’ Man, we believe planets are around every star and are as common as grains of sand on the beach. This planet is 28 million light years away from our Solar System if you can believe that. Incredible, absolutely incredible.
- 2021 Tuesday O: SPORTS NEWS I- In Game 1 of the 2021 World Series, the visiting Atlanta Braves (96-75) beat the favored Houston Astros (100-71) by a final score of 6-2 to take a 1-0 series lead.
- 2021 Tuesday P: CALIFORNIA LOTTERY RESULTS-POWERBALL MONDAY NIGHT DRAW- here are the results for the Powerball Draw #1706 with a jackpot of $20 million up for grabs: 06, 14, 19, 56, 62, and Mega 09. Out of 48,909 winning tickets in California, the highest winner was ONE person who had FIVE numbers but NO Mega for a prize of $2,694,898. The winning ticket was sold at Jerry’s Liquor in Sun Valley, CA 91352.
- 2021 Tuesday Q: This is where we were ONE YEAR AGO TODAY: as always, we encourage everyone to stick around to uncover- with us- whatever the flipping Chi-Coms and their Democratic monkeys are up to today. We all know they’re hard at work seeking to steal our elections.
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0630 a 16” x 12” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “Spring Freshet.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her website, found at beverlycarrick.com, or at the blog’s Facebook page. At her website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” Beverly has been painting for more than 60 years and known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her Website NOW and view her work. It is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor! You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there IMMEDIATELY! Thank you, the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day.
Beverly Carrick: The World’s Greatest Artist (1927-2012)
ALBUM OF THE DAY AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM:
Fairport Convention was evolving yet again what with the Fotheringay portion of the band- Sandy Denny, Jerry Donahue, and Trevor Lucas- bolting ship leaving Dave Swarbrick, Dave Pegg, and Bruce Rowland to steer the ship forward. Thus, we have an album credited to ‘Fairport featuring Dave Swarbrick,’ “Gottie O’ Geer” (May 25, 1976). Swarbrick wanted to do a solo album, but the record company said, “Nope, you owe us another Fairport Convention album which gives us this hybrid effort. Anyhow, the band features (1) Dave Swarbrick (vocals, fiddles, mandolins, guitars, and violas) (2) Dave Pegg (vocals, basses, guitars), (3) Bruce Rowland (drums, percussion, keyboards, backing vocals), as well as Simon Nichol (guitars), Robert Palmer (vocals and harmonica), and loads of other folks. As you know, we at the AICPENDBLOG.COM are completists and that means we have to own every shred, every scrap of music and so we own this. We encourage everyone to go out and give this one a good listen; once you do that, we are sure that you will agree with us that this is a lovely album. Please, check it out now.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 10-26-2021, all rights reserved. Data compiled with unreserved correctness by Moses Scharbug III. Total Word Count: 5,254. Chef Murph MacDougal.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, FINE ART, The Rolling Stones, The Ed Sullivan Show, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Thomas Johnson, U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton, “F**K JOE BIDEN” Chant, Joe Biden, Terry “The Maggot” McAuliffe, Health and Human Services Secretary Xavier Becerra, Senator Bernie Sanders, U.S. Treasury Secretary Thomas Ewing, U.S. Interior Secretary Thomas Ewing, President William Henry Harrison, President John Tyler, President Zachary Taylor, President Millard Fillmore, Congressman Brian Mast, RNC Chairperson Ronna McDaniel, Senator Rick Scott, President Donald J. Trump, U.S. House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy, Congressman Ralph Norman, Dr. Jeffrey Horak, 2021 World Series, Atlanta Braves- The, Houston Astros- The, Brazil, President Jair Bolsonaro, Rocky Marciano v. Joe Louis, Battle of El Alamein, Stalingrad, Siege of Leningrad, Battle of the Santa Cruz Islands, Battle of Leyte Gulf, Food and Drug Administration, Facebook, Fox News Channel, Metaverse, COVID-19 STATISTICS FOR THE PLANET AS A WHOLE, JOE BIDEN TO DONALD J. TRUMP COVID-19 DEATHS, COVID-19 STATISTICS, FOREIGN COVID STATS OF THE DAY, STOCK MARKET CLOSES/PRECIOUS AND RARE METALS, U.S. NATIONAL DEBT AND GASOLINE PRICES IN THE FOUR STATES IN WHICH WE HAVE CHEF-AUTHORS, VACCINE MANUFACTURERS’ STOCK PRICES (FOLLOW THE MONEY) NEWS, MILITARY SUPPLIERS’ STOCK PRICES (FOLLOW THE MONEY 2) NEWS, PPE MANUFACTURERS’ STOCK PRICES (FOLLOW THE MONEY 3) NEWS, ARTIFICIAL (FAKE) MEAT MANUFACTURERS’ STOCK PRICES (FOLLOW THE MONEY 4) NEWS, BIG BOX STORE STOCK PRICES (FOLLOW THE MONEY 5) NEWS, COVID-19 LOCKDOWNS-RESTRICTIONS-AND AUTHORITARIANISM NEWS, JOE BIDEN’S DAILY DISASTER, JOE BIDEN REGIME NEWS I, POLITICAL NEWS I, BIG TECH NEWS, NASA, SPACE, AND UFO NEWS, SPORTS NEWS I, CALIFORNIA LOTTERY RESULTS-POWERBALL MONDAY NIGHT DRAW, COVID-19, Chi-Vi- the, The ‘VID, Wuhan Virus, Wuhan Virus Crisis, China Virus, China Virus Crisis, Yellow Fever 2019-2021, Communist China Condition, Kung Flu- The, Wuhan Waltz- The, BIG C-19- The, Wuhan Whoopie- The, COVID-19 Mandates, Pelosi Pox- The, Wuhan Meat Market Malady, Hubei Hooey- The, Illegal Aliens, Illegal Alien Invasion, Illegal Alien Tsunami, Illegal Alien Tidal Wave, Illegal Alien Caravans, Joe Biden’s Open Borders Policies, Build the Wall and Deport Them All, Pfizer, AstraZeneca, Moderna, BioNTech, Johnson & Johnson, Walmart Stock Price, Lowe’s Stock Price, Home Depot Stock Price, Costco Stock Price, Amazon Stock Price, Raytheon Stock Price, General Dynamics Stock Price, Boeing Stock Price, Lockheed Martin Stock Price, Northrop-Grumman Stock Price, Beyond Meat Stock Price, Kellogg’s-Morning Star Farms Stock Price, Maple Leaf Foods-Tofurkey Stock Price, GREEN MEATS, BIG PHARMA, U.S. National Gasoline Prices, Global Petrol Prices, DOW Jones Industrial Average, S & P 500, NASDAQ, Gold, Silver, Platinum, Copper, Palladium, Rhodium, Aluminum, Neodymium, Precious and Rare Metals, Light Sweet Crude Oil, U.S. Monetary Conversions, U.S. National Debt, U.S. National Debt Clock, National Security Matters, Monetary Conversions of the Day, Bitcoin, Chinese Yuan, European Union Euros, Mexican Pesos, Bolivar Soberano, Bolivian Boliviano, Bosnian Convertible Marka, California Lottery, California Lottery Results, Mega Millions, Mega Millions Draw #1706, Fairport Convention, Chef Murph MacDougal,
TODAY IN HISTORY, TUESDAY OCTOBER 26, 2021, BLOG POST #4,218
PLEASE READ OUR MAIN BLOG POST, PUBLISHED AT 12:01 A.M.
Monday, October 26, 2020, Today in History:
Tuesday, October 26, 2021:
[i] We shared the music of the Stones beginning Tuesday, 22-March-2016 through Sunday, 28-August-2016. This included the members’ solo projects. We sure as heck hope you check out the Rolling Stones, Mick Jagger, Brian Jones, Keith Richard, Charlie Watts, Bill Wyman, and Mick Taylor. Ronnie Wood you can find during the presentation of the Faces.
[ii] We began promoting the music of both the Beatles and the band’s individual components on Friday, 04-November-2016 through Sunday, 11-June-2018. Besides the Beatles, we also promoted the music of John Lennon, Paul McCartney, Ringo Starr, and George Harrison as well as the Traveling Wilburys.
[iii] There have been rumors that the Russians have aerosolized fentanyl and use it as a gas in terrorist and other…situations.
[iv] Bing seems to be covering numbers up for the Biden administration so here is where we have gone now: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[vii] We obtain our statistics for the coronavirus from: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[viii] Commodities – Oil, Silver and Gold Prices – CNN Business– see this site for daily commodity information.
[ix] Commodities Prices – Spot – Futures (tradingeconomics.com) See this site for much of the economic information cobbled together at this blog.
[xii] Please see the following site for information on global gas prices: Gasoline prices around the world, 26-Apr-2021 | GlobalPetrolPrices.com
[xiii] U.S. National Debt Clock: Real Time (usdebtclock.org) See this site for the U.S. National Debt Clock.
WE THANK EVERYONE FOR JOINING US AT WORDPRESS.COM AND FOR AIDING US IN CONTINUING TO DO THE WORK WE TOOK UPON OURSELVES MORE THAN A DECADE AGO
FOLKS, JOE HAS GOT TO GO- NOW!