TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
SUMMER SESSION 2022
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 83
POLITICS FROM A MOUNTAIN CHEF’S PERSPECTIVE
230. TODAY IN HISTORY—THURSDAY, AUGUST 18, 2022:
U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justices Nathan Clifford and Hugo Black; U.S. Attorney-General Nathan Clifford; U.S. Secretary of Defense Caspar Weinberger; U.S. Interior Secretary Walter J. Hickel; U.S. Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner; the Bee Gees featuring Vince Melourney, Elvis Presley, Foreigner featuring Dennis Leslie Elliot, Jimi Hendrix at Woodstock, the Move featuring Carl Wayne, and “The Outlaw Ned Kelly” featuring Mick Jagger of the Rolling Stones:
- 410 Wednesday: King Alaric I and his Visigoths assault the city of Rome and plunder it.
- 440 Saturday: The reign of the 44th Roman Catholic Pope St. Sixtus III ends on this date. He first picked up his Holy Cross 8 years and 18 days earlier on July 31, 432.
- 1227 Wednesday: The Mongol conqueror Genghis Khan died on this date.
- 1276 Tuesday: The 186th Roman Catholic Pope Adrian V ended on this date. He first became pontiff on July 11 and continued for 38 days.
- 1503 Tuesday: The reign of the 214th Roman Catholic Pope Alexander VI ended on this date. The Vicar of Christ, he first picked up his Holy Cross on August 11, 1492, and carried it forward until today.
- 1559 Tuesday: The reign of the 223rd Roman Catholic Pope Paul IV ends on this date. He first became the leader of the Roman Catholic Church on May 23, 1555, and from that day until this, he led the faithful on their journey to commune with the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost.
- 1564 Tuesday: Spanish King Philip II joins the Council of Trent.
- 1587 Tuesday: Virginia Dare became the first child of English parents to be born in present-day America, on what is now Roanoke Island in North Carolina. However, the Roanoke Colony ended up mysteriously disappearing.
- 1700 Wednesday: An army composed of Swedes, English, and Dutch land at Zeeland, Denmark.
- 1817 Monday: Local newspapers at Gloucester, Massachusetts, report seeing a large sea serpent offshore.
- 1834 Monday: Mt. Vesuvius in Italy erupts.
- 1840 Tuesday: The Organization of the Society of American Dental Surgeons undergoes founding in New York City.
- 1846 Tuesday: U.S. forces led by General Stephen W. Kearny captured Santa Fe, New Mexico.
- 1862 Monday: Dakota Indians began an uprising in Minnesota; however, U.S. forces crushed the revolt some six weeks later.
- 1864 Thursday: On the sixth day of the Civil War Battle of Deep Bottom Run, Virginia, the Confederates assault Union positions.
- 1883 Saturday: Future 34th U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Nathan Clifford, Democrat, is born in Rumney, N.H., on this date. President James Buchanan nominated Clifford to fill the seat of Associate Justice Benjamin Curtis, first a Whig and then a Republican. Clifford served from January 12, 1858, to July 25, 1881. Prior to this, Clifford served the nation as its 19th U.S. Attorney-General Nathan Clifford is born. A Democrat, he served under President James K. Polk from October 17, 1846, to March 17, 1848.
- 1894 Saturday: The U.S. Congress established the Bureau of Immigration on this date.
- 1914 Tuesday: President Woodrow Wilson issued his Proclamation of Neutrality, aimed at keeping the United States out of World War I.
- 1916 Friday: The state of Illinois made the birthplace of Abraham Lincoln into a national shrine.
- 1917 Saturday: In San Francisco, California, future 15th U.S. Secretary of Defense Caspar Weinberger is born. A Republican, he served under President Ronald Reagan from January 21, 1981, to November 23, 1987.
- 1919 Monday: At Chicago, Illinois, the Anti-Cigarette League of America forms. Elsewhere, in Ellinwood, Kansas, future 38th U.S. Interior Secretary Walter J. Hickel is born. A future Republican, Secretary Hickel would serve under President Richard M. Nixon from January 24, 1969, to November 25, 1970.
- 1920 Wednesday: As Tennessee became the 36th state to approve it, the 19th Amendment to the Constitution, guaranteeing all American women the right to vote, underwent ratification.
- 1930 Monday: Eastern Airlines begins passenger service throughout the United States.
- 1937 Wednesday: The city of Boston issued the first FM radio construction permit on this date. The station commenced broadcasting two years later. Elsewhere, the 76th U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Hugo Black assumed his position on the nation’s high court on this date. A Democrat, President Franklin Delano Roosevelt nominated his fellow Dem to fill the seat of Associate Justice Willis Van Devanter. Black served from today until September 17, 1971.
- 1938 Thursday: President Franklin Delano Roosevelt dedicates the Thousand Islands Bridge, which connects Canada with the United States.
- 1940 Sunday: During the Battle of Britain, the Luftwaffe loses seventy-one aircraft over England, either through aerial combat or from ground antiaircraft fire. Meanwhile, the United States and Canada established a joint defense plan against possible enemy attacks during World War II.
- 1942 Tuesday: During World War II on Makin Island in the Solomon Island chain, Carlson’s Raiders—elite American fighting men—land and kill more than 350 Japanese troops.
- 1943 Wednesday: SS Commando Otto Skorzeny’s Heinkel-111 suffers combat damage and goes down over the island of Sardinia; however, Adolf Hitler’s favorite SS officer survives the crash. Meanwhile, the final load of Jews from Salonika in Greece arrives at the Auschwitz Concentration Camp, doomed to extermination. Finally, Carl Wayne—future bassist/vocalist with the British rock band, the Move[i] from 1965-1969—is born on this date in Winson Green, England.
- 1945 Saturday: Future member of the Bee Gees[ii]–Vince Melourney (guitars 1967-68)—is born in Australia on this date. Meanwhile, as Indonesia takes steps to separate itself from its Dutch colonial masters in the aftermath of World War II, the Preparatory Committee for Indonesian Independence elects Sukarno the first president of the new nation. The Dutch would return with a vengeance.
- 1950 Friday: Dennis Leslie Elliot, future drummer with the British-American rock band, Foreigner[iii], was born on this date in Peckham, London, England.
- 1954 Wednesday: During the Eisenhower administration, Assistant Secretary of Labor James Ernest Wilkins became the first black American to attend a presidential Cabinet meeting as he sat in for Labor Secretary James P. Mitchell. Note, liberal snowflakes always crying about racism and Republicans, President Eisenhower was a REPUBLICAN and this event occurred on HIS watch, not a Democrat’s.
- 1956 Saturday: Elvis Presley’s[iv] first single, “Don’t be Cruel/Hound Dog,” reaches #1 on the music charts in the United States on this date.
- 1958 Monday: In the 13th round of their heavyweight boxing title match, Floyd Patterson scores a technical knockout of Roy Harris.
- 1961 Thursday: In New York City, N.Y., future 75th U.S. Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner is born. A future “independent,” Secretary Geithner would serve under President Barack Hussein Obama[v] from January 26, 2009, to January 25, 2013.
- 1963 Saturday: James Meredith became the first black student to graduate from the University of Mississippi.
- 1964 Monday: Due to their policy of apartheid, the International Olympic Committee bans South Africa from competition.
- 1966 Wednesday: The first pictures of Earth taken from moon orbit arrived back in the United States at NASA.
- 1967 Thursday: Following time in jail, the Rolling Stones release the single, “We Love You,” a psychedelic-tinged tune that features background vocals by John Lennon and Paul McCartney, as well as the slamming of the cell doors in the prison where Mick Jagger, Keith Richard, and Brian Jones did their time for drug offenses.
- 1969 Monday: While filming the movie, “Ned Kelly,” Mick Jagger of the Rolling Stones[vi] suffers an accidental gunshot wound[vii]. The Woodstock Music and Art Fair in Bethel, N.Y., wound to a close after three days with a midmorning set by Jimi Hendrix and his band. [viii]
- 1976 Wednesday: As a group of North Korean soldiers wielding axes and metal pikes attacked U.S. and South Korean troops in the demilitarized zone, two American Army officers died.
- 1983 Thursday: Hurricane Alicia slammed into the Texas coast, leaving twenty-one dead, and causing more than a billion dollars of damage.
- 1988 Thursday: Vice President George H. W. Bush accepted the presidential nomination of his party at the Republican National Convention in New Orleans, Louisiana. Rep. Dan Quayle becomes his running mate.
- 1990 Saturday: The first shots fired by the U.S. in the Persian Gulf Crisis occurred when a U.S. frigate fired rounds across the bow of an Iraqi oil tanker.
- 1991 Sunday: An unsuccessful coup took place against Russian President Mikhail Gorbachev as Soviet hardliners attempted to remove him from power.
- 1995 Friday: Shannon Faulkner, who had won a 2.5-year legal battle to become the first female cadet at The Citadel, quit the South Carolina military college after less than a week, most of it spent in the infirmary.
- 2011 Thursday: Gold hits a record $1,826 an ounce.
- 2013 Sunday: UN inspectors arrive in Damascus, Syria, determined to uncover the truth as to whether the government of dictator Bashar al-Assad used chemical weapons against his own people or if the rebels funded by the Obama Administration did. Meanwhile, David Miranda, partner of Guardian reporter Glenn Greenwald, who had received leaks from former National Security Agency contractor Edward Snowden, found himself detained for nearly nine hours at London’s Heathrow Airport, triggering claims authorities were trying to interfere with reporting on the issue.
- 2014 Monday: Following a meeting between a Pakistani official and separatists in Kashmir, a meeting between the foreign secretaries of Pakistan and India does not happen because BOTH nations claim the disputed province as one of their own. Elsewhere, Missouri Governor Jay Nixon ordered the National Guard to Ferguson, a St. Louis suburb convulsed by protests over the fatal shooting of an unarmed black teen, Michael Brown. Meanwhile, Don Pardo, 96, a durable radio and television announcer known for his introductions with a boomerang baritone on “Saturday Night Live” and other shows died in Tucson, AZ, on this date.
- 2015 Tuesday: According to Brainy History—the world’s best place for information, the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency is seeking to reduce greenhouse gases from oil and gas operations, proposing a rule to cut methane emissions from these sources by 40 to 45 percent of 2012 baseline levels over the next 10 years.
- 2016 Thursday: After the U.S. Justice Department blocked Aetna from merging with another healthcare provider, the company’s CEO Mark Bertolini, in a slap at the Obama administration, threatened to end its participation in the Obamacare exchanges the following year. Meanwhile, Democratic Party 2016 nominee Hillary Clinton blasts GOP nominee Donald J. Trump for having stiffed many of his employees and contractors over the years. Things are heating up, folks.
- 2017 Friday: Steve Bannon, President Trump’s top White House strategist, found himself forced out of his post by the President; Bannon returned immediately as executive chairperson to Breitbart News, which he led before joining Trump’s campaign. Meanwhile, billionaire investor Carl Icahn resigned from his unpaid post as Trump’s advisor on deregulation efforts, as The New Yorker was preparing to publish an article detailing his potential conflicts of interest. Finally, deep sea explorers locate the USS Indianapolis 18,000 feet down on the ocean floor where it has remained since a Japanese submarine torpedoed it 72 years ago. The Indianapolis is the vessel that carried parts of the atom bomb destined for Hiroshima.
- 2018 Saturday: Kofi Annan, the first black African to become United Nations secretary general, died at the age of eighty on this date.
- 2019 Sunday: In Hong Kong, one-quarter of the population or 1.7 million people take part in a peaceful, pro-democracy protest against the Chi-Coms in Beijing who seek to speed up the transition period made with the British when they handed over their former colony. Who can trust the communists in Beijing? Freedom for the people of Hong Kong! Meanwhile, President Donald J. Trump says, ‘yes, the U.S. wants to buy Greenland from the Danes.’ The Danes were all offended at his offer.
- 2020 Tuesday: The NYPD reports that requests for retirement benefits are up by 50-percent. Go figure. Next reports released today that the Chi-Com backed (or so we believe) opioid epidemic in the United States has cost the United States more than $630 billion since 2007. It should be clear that communist China is waging an ‘opium war’ against the United States which means we should do the same to them. Next, optimism is rising in the United States with the news that new home construction increased by 22.6-percent. Meanwhile, today being the 100th anniversary of the 19th Amendment that gives women the right to vote, President Donald J. Trump announces he will issue a pardon to women’s voting rights advocate Susan B. Anthony. Having voted illegally in 1872, the law charged and convicted her of the crime. Next, U.S. Postmaster General Louis DeJoy announces he will halt any changes to USPS operations until after the November Elections. Finally, COVID-19- aka the Xi Jinping Bat Flu, aka Wuhan Flu, aka Kung Flu, aka Chinese Virus, aka Wuhan Virus Crisis, is now the third leading cause of death in the USA. Thank you, Chi-Coms, thank you, you scurrilous scumbags!
- 2020 Tuesday A: At the Democratic National Convention in Milwaukee, WI, the Dems have a massive lineup of speakers: (1) Former Acting U.S. Attorney General Sally Yates; (2) Senate Minority Leader Chuckie Schumer, N.Y.; (3) Former Secretary of State John F. “Lurch” Kerry; (4) Dingbat Rep. Alexandria “Sandy Cortez” Ocasio-Cortez, N.Y.; (5) Rep. Lisa Blunt Rochester, D-DE; (6) Former president and close Jeffrey Epstein friend Bill Clinton; (7) former President Jimmy Carter; and (8) Dr. Jill Biden, JOBI’s wife. Then, the Dems have an army of keynote speakers, the ‘future of the party.’ Here we go: (9) Stacey Abrams- disgruntled loser; (10) Rep. Connor Lamb, D-PA; (11) Rep. Colin Allred, D-TX; (12) State Sen. Raamesh Akbari, D-TN.; (13) Rep. Brendan Boyle, D-PA; (14) State Sen. Yvanna Cancela, D-NV.; (15) former State Rep. Kathleen Clyde, D-OH; (16) Commissioner of Agriculture Nikki Fried, D-FL.; (17) Long Beach Mayor Robert Garcia, D-CA.; (18) State Rep. Malcolm Kenyatta, D-PA; (19) State Sen. Marlon Kimpson, D-S.C.; (20) State Rep. Mari Manoogian, D-MI.; (21) State Rep. Victoria Neave, D-TX; (22) Navajo Nation President Jonathan Nez; (23) State Rep. Sam Park, D-GA; (24) State Rep. Denny Ruprecht, D-N.H.; and (25) Birmingham Mayor Randall Woodfin, D-AL. As the night wore on, we discovered that Tom Perez, DNC chair, and RINO Colin Powell also spoke.
- 2020 Tuesday B: The National Border Patrol Council today endorsed President Donald J. Trump as other law enforcement organizations have and will continue doing. There is no other choice in this upside-down world. Meanwhile, a POS terrorist named Marquise Love underwent arrest today in Portland, Oregon, for the savage assault on a motorist whom the mob dragged out of the car on Sunday night, beat, kicked, and stomped before Mr. Love ran up and did a roundhouse kick into the head of the victim, a man named Adam Haner.
- 2020 Tuesday C: COVID-19 Statistics for the Planet as a Whole- here are today’s Chi-Com Horseshoe Bat Flu Statistics for the globe: 21,974,393 confirmed cases, UP by 234,892 cases, 776,157 confirmed deaths, DOWN by 84 (yesterday, sources reported 776,241) deaths, and 13,934,532 confirmed recoveries, UP by 231,569 recoveries. Here are the numbers for the United States: 5,563,646 confirmed cases, UP by 74,883 new cases, 173,713 confirmed deaths, UP by 1,567 new deaths, and 2,816,468 confirmed recoveries, UP by 53,329 new recoveries. We believe if the authorities would share the TRUE percentages of deaths per number of those with the disease- instead of making everyone who might have the Wuhan Flu in their system but did not cause their deaths- known, there would be LESS fear. It is also clear that misreporting the news has Americans believing at least thirty million Americans have died from Xi Jinping’s Bat Flu which is not true.
- 2020 Tuesday D: COVID-19 Statistics next, in the three states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-The Elemental News of the Day employs chef-authors, California, Hawaii, and Washington, here are the stats, Golden State first: 632,667 confirmed cases, 11,342 confirmed deaths, but as is the norm, NO mention of confirmed recoveries. Next, here are the stats for the Aloha State: 5,215 confirmed cases, forty confirmed deaths, and 1,868 confirmed recoveries. Finally, in the Ever-Red, uh, we mean, the Evergreen State, here are the stats: 67,721 confirmed cases, 1,785 confirmed deaths, but like California, the incline-headed governor, Jay Inslee, will not share the number of confirmed recoveries. Shame on these flipping Democrats. Let us look at one more state, the Empire State: 426,571 confirmed number of cases, 32,833 confirmed number of deaths, and like most other Blue States, NO number of confirmed number of recoveries. Wake up, Governor Andrew “I’m a Moron” Cuomo! Give us the honest numbers you foul-smelling piece of cesspool grime, especially of the senior citizens you have killed. People are going to sue YOU. Shame on you.
- 2020 Tuesday E: Stock Market Closes/Precious and Rare Metals- here are today’s Stock Market closes: DOW Jones Industrial Average: 27,778.07, DOWN 66.84 points (-0.24%). Next, the NASDAQ: 11,210.84, UP 81.12 points (+0.73%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 3,389.78, UP 7.79 points (+0.23%). The price of GOLD is $2,013.50 per troy oz., +0.40 (+0.02%) while the price of SILVER is $27.92 per troy ounce, -0.155 (-0.55%). The price of PLATINUM is $977.00 per troy oz, +1.60 (+0.16%) while the price of COPPER is $2.97 per pound, -0.0005 (-0.02%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $42.61 per barrel, -0.28 (-0.65%). As for currency, one U.S. dollar = 6.92 communist Chinese yuan. By contrast, one U.S. dollar = 0.84 euros. Communist China manipulates its currency.
- 2020 Tuesday F: Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, aka REAL name Sandy Cortez, seconds the NOMINATION OF SEN. BERNIE SANDERS OF VERMONT FOR PRESIDENT. She just spit in the face of Nancy Pelosi and of the Old Guard. Wow. We now believe what we heard to be so is so, that AOC is supporting the far-left challenger of Nancy Pelosi in November, Muslim attorney Shahid Buttar- you heard it here first. Will the Squad follow in AOC’s footsteps? Finally, the organizers conduct the roll call, and the result is Joe Biden (JOBI) winning 3,627 delegates and Sen. Bernie Sanders winning 1,151. Congratulations, Joe, you have wanted this for decades. Good for you.
- 2021 Wednesday: COVID-19 Statistics for the Planet as a Whole- 209,977,126 confirmed cases, +651,987, 4,403,271 confirmed deaths, +9,859 and 188,144,233 confirmed recoveries, +258,258. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 38,016,008 confirmed cases, UP 130,753 from yesterday’s reporting, 641,080 confirmed deaths, UP 1,007, [ix] and 30,324,754 confirmed recoveries, UP 35,473. We genuinely welcome COVID Live Update World Meter for being honest in covering ALL the numbers- God bless them. [x]
- 2021 Wednesday A: Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump COVID-19 Deaths– Note: since Joe Biden became president on January 20, 2021, there have been 322,323 CHI-VI DEATHS IN THE United States- mentally deficient old Joe, by the end of the year, you will have tied the total number seen by the Trump administration in a year of the rampaging coronavirus pandemic. Under President Trump’s watch, there were 404,078 fatalities from the Chi-Com Bat Virus. Currently, Joe is shy 81,755 deaths- we brought this number up to date- Joe is going to hit the mark very soon now…
- 2021 Wednesday B: COVID-19 Statistics in the four states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Florida, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 4,163,495 confirmed cases, 64,745 confirmed deaths, and 2,204,176 confirmed recoveries. Moving on, here are the numbers for Florida: 3,002,763 confirmed cases, 41,130 confirmed deaths, and 2,318,544 confirmed recoveries (same numbers). Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 52,846 confirmed cases, 554 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 518,788 confirmed cases, 6,319 confirmed deaths, and 239,311 confirmed recoveries (same numbers). Let us look at one other part of the U.S., Nebraska: they have 235,075 confirmed cases, 2,302 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. [xi]
- 2021 Wednesday C: Foreign COVID Stats of the Day– Now that Mo has moved to Israel, let us look at the statistics there: 962,193 confirmed cases, 6,723 confirmed deaths, and 896,124 confirmed recoveries. Let us look at one other country- Comoros, 183rd country on the list: 4,039 cases of the virus, 147 confirmed deaths and 3,882 confirmed recoveries. [xii]
- 2021 Wednesday D: Stock Market Closes/Precious and Rare Metals: Thanks to Joe Biden being the WORST president in U.S. history- even worse than foreign-born Barack Hussein Obama and the ‘peanut farmer’- DOW Jones Industrial Average: 34,960.69, DOWN 382.59 points (-1.08%). Next, the NASDAQ: 14,525.91, DOWN 130.27 points (-0.89%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 4,000.27, DOWN 47.81 points (-1.07%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $64.54 per barrel, +4.90 (+0.27%). The price of GOLD is $1,789.20 per troy oz., +0.10 (+0.01%) while the price of SILVER is $23.49 per troy ounce, +0.07 (+0.29%). The price of PLATINUM is $995.00 per troy oz, -1.40 (-0.14%) while the price of COPPER is $4.11 per pound, -0.01 (-0.19%). [xiii] The price of PALLADIUM is $2,426.60 per troy oz, -62.22 (-2.50%). [xiv] The price of RHODIUM is $19,000.00 per troy oz., 0.00 (0.00%). The price of NEODYMIUM is $775,000.00 per troy oz., -5,000.00 (-0.64%). The price of ALUMINUM is $2,565.50 per troy oz., -28.75 (-1.11%). [xv] Currently, Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000022. As for Chi-Com money, one-dollar U.S. = 6.48 Chinese yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.85 euros and in Mexican pesos equals 20.03. In El Salvadoran Colon, one greenback equals 8.75 and in Sao Tomean Dobra, a buck equal 20,714.34 and in Saudi Riyal, one dollar equals 3.75 of theirs.[xvi]
- 2021 Wednesday E: U.S. National Debt and Gasoline Prices in the Four States in which we have Chef-Authors– Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising by the day and NOTE- these prices are sans TAXES- in California, gasoline prices have risen to $4.405 per gallon, $3.006 in Florida, $4.091 in Hawaii, and $3.906 in Washington state. [xvii] Let us look at one other location- New York: $3.224. We are going to do something else that could be fun- gasoline prices around the world going from cheapest to highest. The next country on the list has the next lowest gasoline price in the world- South Korea: $5.487 per U.S. Gallon.[xviii] Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $28,656,592,489,318 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but frigging TRILLIONS.[xix] Cloward and Piven causing problems like they always do which is not good- those two bastards should have met their ends on the chopping block. As for holders of U.S. debt, after Hong Kong, the next largest holder of U.S. debt is Cayman Islands with $223 billion of U.S. national debt (it is important to note that these numbers vary every day with one nation after another jockeying for top position.
- 2021 Wednesday F: Afghanistan Crisis and Collapse News– As Joe Biden sits spanking the wank at Camp David, UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson is going to host a meeting of the G7 nations next week (a little late, there, Mr. PM) to discuss the calamity befalling Afghanistan. Next, as Afghanistan continues sliding into the abyss, the Australian military was able to rescue twenty-six people from the jaws of the Taliban. Moving on, exiled Afghan President Ashraf Ghani says he left his country to prevent unnecessary bloodshed, not to steal the country’s treasury. Meanwhile, he plans to remain in the United Arab Emirates. In other Afghan news, on the same day the Taliban said, ‘we will respect women’s rights,’ they shot dead a woman in the streets who was not wearing a burqa. Next, protests in Jalalabad turn violent as the Taliban continues consolidating power.
- 2021 Wednesday G: Afghanistan Crisis and Collapse News II– The U.S. State Department announced today that IT CANNOT secure the road into Hamid Karzai International Airport so that Americans can evacuate the collapsing country. “Shelter in place” is what they are telling American citizens. Senator Joni Ernst, R-IA, says that the ‘Taliban are extremely emboldened by Joe Biden’s failures.’ Next, U.S. Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin and chairperson of the Joint Chiefs of Staff General Mark A. Milley addressed reporters today. Neither one is very illustrious but the political general- Milley- lied bald-faced and unabashedly to reporters when he claimed- get this- ‘the U.S. didn’t see this coming.’ The liar also says that ‘U.S. troops CANNOT help Americans make it to the airport to escape the country.’ What a POS. Meanwhile, Breitbart London editor Raheem Kassan told Newsmax that ‘Joe Biden halted President Donald J. Trump’s crisis response’ program in Afghanistan.
- 2021 Wednesday H: Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe I– Amigos, hoy dia is the 148th day since El Jefe Joe Biden appointed “Kooky Kamala” Harris to be his ‘border czar’ as well as her 54th day since her sole visit to the border. Tragic. Next, here are the numbers as compiled by OAN daily. First, here is the cost for this day alone of caring for the cast-offs of the world: $535,997,088. Second, here is the horrible cost for just this year of caring for the invaders: $251,494,957,056. Third, here are the numbers of the illegals that have made it into our country this year: 2,577,622. Fourth and final, here is the conservative effort for the illegal alien invaders running amok in our country: 36,577,620. (Sources for One America News Illegal Alien Numbers: Center for Immigration Studies, Department of Homeland Security, Federation for American Immigration Reform, Institute for Defense Analyses, Yale, and MIT). [xx]
- 2021 Wednesday I: Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe II– Speaking of the U.S.-Mexico border disaster, cross-border shootings from Mexico on U.S. Border Patrol agents are on the increase as the cartels continue ‘feeling their oats’ with the lawlessness afflicting the region. Next, a new poll says that a vast majority of the American people favor the immigration policies of President Donald J. Trump compared to the lack of any of the Biden regime. Meanwhile, the U.S. is trying to slash the numbers of ‘asylum cases’ along the southern border. This means look for MORE illegal aliens coming to a town or city near you.
- 2021 Wednesday J: Foreign News-Overseas News I– The Chi-Coms are deploying numerous warships to the Taiwan Straits and are telling Taipei that “Joe Biden is not coming to protect you.” The Biden regime then vowed to support Taiwan after the Chi-Coms said what they said. (Note- we do not believe Joe Biden even knows WHAT Taiwan is much less WHERE it is). Elsewhere, the Russians were testing a prototype military transport plane that sadly went down, killed both pilots and the flight engineer outside Moscow.
- 2021 Wednesday K: COVID-19 Lockdowns-Restrictions-and Authoritarianism News– Chicago to bring back indoor mask mandates for ALL citizens. Next, Joe Biden is going to require that ALL NURSING HOME STAFF must be fully vaccinated, or they cannot work. Elsewhere, Disneyworld tweaked its mask policy to allow visitors to go without masks when outdoors in their theme parks. Next, unvaccinated students at Quinnipiac University face fines and loss of internet privileges. Finally, parents in Louisiana are rebelling against Governor John Bel Edwards’ harsh mask measures in the state’s schools. Stand and fight, people, stand and fight.
- 2021 Wednesday L: Vaccine Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow The Money) News– (1) Pfizer $49.33 (2) AstraZeneca $59.44 (3) Johnson & Johnson $177.26 (4) BioNTech $363.99 (5) Moderna $398.80. The reason we compile these numbers for our readers is so that you can understand WHY there is this ongoing push for everyone to get vaccinated, get vaccinated again, and now get flipping booster shots, thus, the politicians invest in these companies. When the federal government buys vaccines and distributes them free not just to the American people but to illegal frigging aliens and to countries around the world that hate our guts, the profit levels soar by as much as 1,000-percent. The stock dividends pour millions of dollars into the pockets of every politician invested in these companies. It is your classic money-go-round, all money leads back to our political leaders of both parties. As if right on cue, U.S. officials are calling for ALL Americans to begin getting booster shots in September, eight months after their second vaccination, so as to ‘protect them’ from the Xi Jinping Bat Flu.
- 2021 Wednesday M: Military Suppliers’ Stock Prices (Follow The Money 2) News– (1) Raytheon: $85.48 (2) General Dynamics: $196.60 (3) Boeing: $219.09 (4) Lockheed Martin: $356.68 (5) Northrup-Grumman: $363.16. Ditto what we said in the prior segment. Politicians decry the companies producing the ‘weapons of war’ yet invest heavily in them. This is a shame, and all elected leaders should undergo automatic banning from investing in companies that win big fat government contracts.
- 2021 Wednesday N: Voting Integrity-Fraudulent And Stolen Election News– The FBI is joining an election machine hacking probe in the great state of Colorado. Meanwhile, Georgia approves of a Fulton County election audit where loads of election fraud occurred last year.
- 2021 Wednesday O: President Donald J. Trump News– Regarding the disaster ongoing in Afghanistan, President Donald J. Trump says our nation has ‘never been so humiliated as it now is.’ President Trump had much more to say about the usurper living in the White House, senile old fool that the invader is: “Joe Biden destroyed respect for the U.S. by abandoning Afghanistan in a mess and it makes the country much more vulnerable than ever.” The President’s son, Donald J. Trump Jr. told Newsmax that the ‘Taliban waited for a weakling to be in the White House before they did what they did.’
- 2021 Wednesday P: Joe Biden News I– As Afghanistan worsens by the minute, Joe Biden’s ‘once HIGH (we do not believe this) approval ratings went from around 54-percent to 43-percent. We doubt he ever was above 45-percent once he took the oath and opened the southern border to the millions of illegal alien invaders. [xxi] Joe Biden told ABC News that ‘chaos was unavoidable in withdrawing from Afghanistan’ (and that everything is President Donald J. Trump’s fault). Joe Biden also says that the U.S. military is going to relocate tens of thousands of Afghan ‘refugees’ to the following states: Texas, Wisconsin, and Virginia. None of them are undergoing any type of vetting, however. Joe Biden also is inviting the new prime minister of Israel to visit the White House as the relationship between the U.S. and the world’s sole Jewish state is fraying.
- 2021 Wednesday Q: Joe Biden Regime News I– The Biden regime is allocating $500 million to help Afghan refugees get out of Afghanistan even as more than 40,000 Americans are trapped within the hellhole. In other Biden regime news, loser “Kooky Kamala” Harris announces she has NO PLANS of not going overseas on her first trip abroad to Vietnam and Singapore even as the Afghanistan debacle continues to implode. Moving on, Joe Biden is going to war against various school systems around the country. Any school district that won’t permit trannys- i.e., chicks with dicks- from playing with the girls will face the wrath of the Biden regime. Likewise, any school with a mask ban mandate now is going to have to contend with the Department of Justice’s Civil Rights Division (WTF?). This is crazy.
- 2021 Wednesday R: Political News I– Rep. Devin Nunes, R-CA 22nd congressional district, is taking his Freedom Fest on the road. He says the tour is about positive messaging and fun opportunities for the GOP. Next, Rep. Dan Bishop, R-NC 9th congressional district, says there ‘MUST be an Afghanistan commission in the House to probe this unmitigated disaster.’ Amen. Moving on, Vice President Mike Pence says that ‘Joe Biden’s retreat from Afghanistan is a reckless retreat.’ Elsewhere, Rep. Guy Reschenthaler, R-PA 14th congressional district, says that ‘any novice can see that Afghanistan is a mess.’
- 2021 Wednesday S: Political News II– U.S. House Speaker Nancy “Mumbles” Pelosi continues to show her mind is becoming Jell-O when the nonagenarian senile politician said that ‘leaving equipment behind is what happens when there is a military withdrawal.’[xxii] Saying this alone means she should undergo forced removal from office NOW and possible incarceration in the D.C. gulags. Regarding this mummified loser, a new Morning Consult poll says that the border crisis and the collapse of Afghanistan have overshadowed the drive to push through the infrastructure bill.
- 2021 Wednesday T: Political News III– The U.S. Department of Justice announced today that the Missouri gun laws are ‘unconstitutional.’ F-off, DOJ. Next, Miranda Devine, New York Post columnist, told Tucker Carlson tonight on his program that Rep. Ilhan “Allah Akbar” Omar, CPUSA-MN 5th congressional district, did indeed marry her brother to remain in the country. DNA shows that her brother and she have a 99.999998-percent match thus she committed fraud on the U.S. government. There are NO statute of limitations on immigration fraud. Finally, nutrition company REDCON1 is severing ties with RINO loser Arnold Schwarzenegger over his stupid remark, “Screw your freedoms” when it comes to the right NOT to wear a mask. Good. Arnold should go back to where the f**k he came from.
- 2021 Wednesday U: Political News IV– Lara Logan told Tucker Carlson on Fox News tonight that there is NO way that the U.S. government did not know what was coming in Afghanistan. The Taliban live in neighboring Pakistan so there is no way that the U.S. failed to notice the military buildup there nor any reason as to WHY they didn’t begin bombing the border crossings where they flooded into the country. (Note- is it possible that the Biden regime gave the Taliban the ‘go-ahead’ to invade the country and subjugate it?)
- 2021 Wednesday V: U.S. House of Representatives News I– U.S. House Speaker Nancy “Mumbles” Pelosi is fighting tooth and nail to lure vulnerable moderate Democrats into supporting the ‘infrastructure bill,’ i.e., the $1.3 trillion money pit. Most of these Democrats recall what happened to their predecessors who voted for Obamacare back in 2009-2010, they went down in droves in the 2010 Mid-Term Elections as well as in 2012 (except for President Barack Hussein Obama), and again in the 2014 Mid-Term Elections. Vote for it, losers, vote for it. Speaking of the nonagenarian, addle-brained House speaker, she is also trying to get ‘bipartisan support’ for her election-theft bill, the so-called “John Lewis Voting Rights Advancement Act,” the one originally called the “For the People Act.” This old coot believes she can steal all future elections if she can convince enough dummies in both parties to support this criminal crap.
- 2021 Wednesday W: Economic News– Federal Reserve Chairman Jerome Powell says it is ‘unclear as to what effect the COVID-19 delta variant will have on the U.S. and global economies.’ Next, retail sales for the month of July dropped by more than 1.1-percent due to COVID-19 lockdowns, restrictions, mandates, and fears.
- 2021 Wednesday X: Crime and Punishment News-Law Enforcement News I– A new Rasmussen poll says that 70-percent of the American people believe violent crime in the country is getting out of control.
- 2021 Wednesday Y: Big Tech News– Although Twitter and other social media platforms controlled by the leftists still ban President Donald J. Trump, the Taliban has free run to spew hate and bile on Twitter. Allah f**king Akbar!
- 2021 Wednesday Z: National Security News– Customs and Border Protection confiscated a sizeable amount of FAKE Chi-Com-made DEA and FBI badges in Chicago. Elsewhere, U.S. diplomats in Germany are the latest to be hit by the so-called ‘Havana Syndrome.’
- 2021 Wednesday AA: Human-Caused Disaster News– The Dixie Fire in northern California is out of control burning 54,000 acres within 24 hours. The residents of Susanville are preparing to flee as the flames continue racing closer. Meanwhile, Pacific Gas & Electric announced today that in anticipation of the out-of-control firestorm are cutting power to 50,000 homes and businesses.
- 2021 Wednesday BB: Natural Disasters News– The death toll from last week’s 7.2-magnitude earthquake that slammed Haiti continues to rise what with 2,000-plus deaths.
- 2021 Wednesday CC: War on Terror News-Terrorism News-Jihad News– Former U.S. Border Patrol Chief Rodney Scott says that there are large numbers of known terrorists crossing the southern border into the United States. Meanwhile, we learned that back in 2014, President Barack Hussein Obama freed the Taliban hoodlums overseeing the takeover of Afghanistan in exchange for disgraced U.S. Army deserter, Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl. (Should have sent Sgt. Bergdahl to the gallows, Mr. “Forty-Fourth President.”
- 2021 Wednesday DD: Milestones and Personal Interest Stories– Former First Lady Rosalyn Carter celebrates her 94th birthday. Happy birthday, Madam First Lady!
- 2021 Wednesday EE: Fake News I– Governor “Killer” Cuomo’s brother Chris “Fraido” Cuomo says he wrote one of his older brother’s statements regarding the initial charges of sexual harassment and assault. Fire the POS, CNN. Meanwhile, Chi-Com stooge Mark Zuckerberg says that ‘Facebook removed 18 million COVID-19 misinformation posts.’ (Note- that means that anyone who shared a different view of this Chi-Com, lab-engineered disease, their posts and possibly their accounts got whacked).
- 2021 Wednesday FF: Arizona State News– Governor Doug Ducey, RINO, fighting to keep his seat, says he will financially penalize any school district that imposes a mask mandate on students.
- 2021 Wednesday GG: California State News– Governor Gavin “The Nazi” Newsom says the Golden State will ‘gladly welcome all Afghan refugees’ (and hopefully get them registered to vote before the September 14, 2021, recall election).
- 2021 Wednesday HH: Florida State News– COVID-19 cases continue to rise in the Sunshine State thanks to the Biden regime’s internecine war to dump massive numbers of illegal aliens there so as to drive UP the numbers of cases. In Orange County, wastewater treatment plants report an increase of 600-percent of COVID-19 detections in the water. This is not because of the freedom these people enjoy but because of the dumping of hundreds of thousands of undocumented immigrants across the state in the dead of night.
- 2021 Wednesday II: New York State News– Outgoing Governor Andrew “Killer” Cuomo aka the Love Gov aka the Gropin’ Gov reportedly is filing for his pension benefits. Meanwhile, Lt. Gov. Kathy Hochul is leading in the Democratic Party’s primary race according to new polls.
- 2021 Wednesday JJ: Texas State News– The Texas Supreme Court affirmed today that the ‘fugitive Democrats’ can undergo arrest as soon as the idiots return to the Lone Star State.
- 2021 Wednesday KK: California Lottery Results-Super Lotto and Powerball Draws– First, here are the results for Super Lotto Draw #3587 what with a $9 million jackpot on the line for some lucky winner. Here are the numbers: 09, 22, 38, 39, 45, and Mega 02. Out of 83,101 winning tickets, the highest winners were FOUR people who had five numbers BUT NO MEGA for a prize of $7,732 apiece. The winning tickets were sold at (1) Golden Snack Shop in Carson, CA 90745 (2) Calamart in Sunnyvale, CA 94087 (3) Shell in Los Angeles, CA 90021 and (4) 7-Eleven in Chula Vista, CA 91911. Next, here are the results for the Powerball Draw #863 with a jackpot of $274 million up for grabs: 35, 36, 51, 55, 61, and Power 26. Out of 92,804 winning tickets, the highest winner was ONE person who had FOUR numbers plus the Powerball for a prize of $52,670.
- 2021 Wednesday LL: The Wrap-Up– You know, mis amigos, I have worked more than my share of places across the country and all I can say is that in my estimation, I think that the Biden ‘whisperer’ in the ear of old Joe- Barack Hussein Obama- has now abandoned his proxy. It appears that Joe is little more than a senile babe in the woods now, abandoned by all. We have yet to even see Dr. Jill around anywhere, it is as if he is alone, forlorn, and abandoned and this is concerning, genuinely concerning. My colleagues here have suggested that the time is NOW for the downfall of the United States, in much the same way as the Soviet Union imploded, so, too, are we, because our enemies have maneuvered us into this position through corrupting our elections and giving us the “Manchurian Candidate.” The question is, will we allow our government to go after us or will we stand tall and fight back? I will leave you with this: I know many, many Democrats and the ones who voted FOR Joe Biden now wish they had cast their votes for Trump. Put that in your pipe and smoke it- there is still hope. Chef Hector Santanamos “El Chilote” De Soto.
- 2022 Thursday: Rep. Liz Cheney- a woman we lovingly have labeled “Lyin’ Liz” Cheney due to her obsessive-compulsive desire to destroy President Donald J. Trump- cannot read the writing on the wall. The voters of Wyoming said, ‘NO MORE, go the hell away.’ At least that pathetic little piece of crap Adam Kinzinger from Illinois had sense enough NOT even to run for another term. He knew he was going down months ago so he decided not to run for another term as he would have gone down by 30 points or more as did his associate. The short Tik-Tok video Kinzinger released saying ‘it was not the end of my career (just not going to win re-election) and that at some point, I will be back.’ Sure. If it makes you feel better, continue saying it. As for Lyin’ Liz, at her farewell rally last night in Jackson, Wyoming, about 50 people listened to her compare herself to Abraham Lincoln. Somehow, she believes she can return even though she was BLOWN OUT. She believes she can somehow challenge President Trump in 2024 at best and at worst, defeat him by running third party. Okay, if thinking this wets your panties, good for you. We suspect, however, that unless she goes on MSNBC or CNN or perhaps even CNBC, she will disappear along with her POS father. It’s people like her- and her father’s ‘stimulating campaign commercial’ that doomed her to the crapper- that make us wish we could take back the votes we gave him and W. back in 2000 and again in 2004. Had the Democrats only run better candidates back then- better than Vice President Al Gore in 2000 and something radically different than ‘Lurch’ in 2004, we might not have languished under the military-industrial-political complex, but they did not. Liz, take a bow and get the f**k out and take that evil f**king father of yours with you. Chef Gervais Krinkelmeier.
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0926 a 16” x 20” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “A Plethora of Poppies.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her website, found at beverlycarrick.com. At her website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” For more than 60 years- up until her untimely death from cancer in 2012- Bev stood before the easel and painted for 10-12 hours per day. Known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks, her paintings are in demand as much today as they were 30 years ago. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her website NOW and view her stunning body of work, one the Chi-Coms have long tried to copy and sell facsimiles of but which none of them have ever been able to reproduce well enough to fool novice art buyers. Once there, it is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor- virtually anyone. You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there as quickly as your fingers can tap the letters on your keyboard. The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day, aka the AICPENDBLOG.COM, thanks each and every one of you, our beloved, loyal fan base. DON’T buy any counterfeit bull crap coming out of mainland communist China, especially from Xinjiang Province, ground zero for Chi-Com National Socialism.
ALBUM OF THE DAY AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM:
The biggest online retailer of music- Apple-iTunes- released another archival Beach Boys release- “Live in Sacramento 1964”- on December 02, 2014, so as to prevent the Beach Boys and mostly Brian Wilson (although Mike Love figures in here, too) from losing copyrights on the material due to whack-a-doodle European copyright laws. Thus we have 37 tunes resulting from two shows and some practice sessions from this legendary show on these two discs. If you enjoyed the old Beach Boys album, “Beach Boys Concert”- which is a glorious live album for its day, you will most definitely enjoy this one. We hope you will seek this one out and to make it part of your daily listening rotation- you will be glad you did.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 08-18-2022, all rights reserved. Data compiled with meticulous care by Moses Scharbug III. (Editor’s Note: we pay the estate of Beverly Carrick an annual fee by which, we can show her paintings to the world. We make NO money from the estate’s sales of her world-famous artworks). Total Word Count: 7,851. Chef Gervais Krinkelmeier.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor
Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, FINE ART, Beverly Carrick Western Landscapes, Just the Facts, Unvarnished Truth- The, American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day, Elvis Presley, Foreigner, Dennis Leslie Elliot, The Move, Carl Wayne, “The Outlaw Ned Kelly”, Mick Jagger, The Rolling Stones, The Bee Gees, Vince Melourney, Jimi Hendrix, Woodstock Music and Arts Fair, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Nathan Clifford, U.S. Attorney-General Nathan Clifford, President Franklin Delano Roosevelt, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Hugo Black, U.S. Secretary of Defense Caspar Weinberger, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Willis Van Devanter, Floyd Patterson v. Roy Harris, Breitbart London Editor Raheem Kassan, Miranda Devine, New York Post, REDCON1, Tucker Carlson Tonight, Tucker Carlson, Lara Logan, Fox News Channel, Twitter, Rasmussen Polling, California Burning, Dixie Fire 2021, Colorado Politics, Georgia Politics, Fulton County-Georgia Politics, 2010 Mid-Term Elections, 2012 Elections, 2014 Mid-Term Elections, President Richard M. Nixon, President Donald J. Trump, Donald J. Trump Jr., U.S. Interior Secretary Walter J. Hickel, Senator Joni Ernst, Rep. Devin Nunes, Rep. Dan Bishop, Rep. “Lyin’ Liz” Cheney, Rep. Adam “Kiss Ass” Kinzinger, “America’s Governor” Ron DeSantis, Governor Doug Ducey, President Barack Hussein Obama, Joe Biden, U.S. State Department, ‘Border Czar’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris, Rep. Ilhan “Allah Akbar” Omar, Governor Andrew “Killer” Cuomo aka the Love Gov aka the Gropin’ Gov, Lt. Gov. Kathy Hochul, U.S. Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin, Joint Chiefs of Staff Chairman Gen. Mark A. Milley, Antitrump- the, U.S. Border Patrol, U.S. House Speaker Nancy “Mumbles” Pelosi, U.S. Department of Justice, Rep. Ilhan “Allah Akbar” Omar, Arnold Schwarzenegger, President Barack Hussein Obama, John Lewis Voting Rights Advancement Act, For the People Act, Federal Reserve Chairman Jerome Powell, Customs and Border Patrol, FBI- the, DEA- the, Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl, First Lady Rosalyn Carter, Governor Gavin “The Nazi” Newsom, Biden Whisperer- the, Afghanistan, Communist China, People’s Republic of China, Chi-Coms- the, Taliban, War on Terror, Jihad, President Ashraf Ghani, Russia, United Kingdom, Prime Minister Boris Johnson, G7 Nations, Taiwan, Pakistan, Germany, Havana Syndrome, Austria, Haiti, Pfizer, AstraZeneca, Moderna, BioNTech, Johnson & Johnson, COVID-19 Statistics for the Planet as a Whole, Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump COVID-19 Deaths, COVID-19 Statistics, Foreign COVID Stats of the Day, Stock Market Closes/Precious And Rare Metals, U.S. National Debt and Gasoline Prices in the Four States in which we have Chef-Authors, Afghanistan Crisis and Collapse News, Afghanistan Crisis and Collapse News II, Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe I, Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe II, Foreign News-Overseas News I, COVID-19 Lockdowns-Restrictions-and Authoritarianism News, Vaccine Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow The Money) News, Military Suppliers’ Stock Prices (Follow The Money 2) News, Voting Integrity-Fraudulent and Stolen Election News, President Donald J. Trump News, Joe Biden News I, Joe Biden Regime News I, Political News I, Political News II, Political News III, Political News IV, Crime and Punishment News-Law Enforcement News I, Big Tech News, National Security News, U.S. House of Representatives News I, Economic News, Human-Caused Disaster News, War on Terror News-Terrorism News-Jihad News, Milestones and Personal Interest Stories, Arizona State News, California State News, New York State News, Texas State News, Illegal Aliens, Illegal Immigration, Illegal Alien Undeclared War on the U.S., Mexican Drug Cartels, Illegal Alien Invasion, Illegal Alien Tsunami, Illegal Alien Tidal Wave, Illegal Alien Caravans, Joe Biden’s Open Borders Policies, Build the Wall and Deport Them All, Replacement Theory, Illegal Alien overrunning of America, COVID-19, Chi-Vi- the, The ‘VID, Wuhan Virus, Wuhan Virus Crisis, China Virus, China Virus Crisis, Yellow Fever 2019-2021, Communist China Condition, Kung Flu- The, Wuhan Waltz- The, BIG C-19- The, Wuhan Whoopie- The, COVID-19 Mandates, Pelosi Pox- The, Wuhan Meat Market Malady, Hubei Hooey- The, Xi Jinping’s Bat Fu Yuk, Communist Killer Virus 2019-2021 and Onward, Chairman Xi’s Fever, Chairman Xi’s Gift to the World- the Chi-Vi, COVID-19- the Trump Whacker, COVID-19- the Hong Kong Democracy Movement Killer, California COVID-19 Cases, Florida COVID-19 Cases, Hawaii COVID-19 Cases, Washington COVID-19 Cases, Nebraska COVID-19 Cases, New York COVID-19 Cases, Israeli COVID-19 Cases, Comoros COVID-19 Cases, U.S. National Debt, U.S. National Debt Clock, National Security Matters, DOW Jones Industrial Average, NASDAQ, S & P 500, Nikkei 225 Index, Deutsche Boerse DAX Index, Shanghai Composite SE Index, S & P BSE Sensex Index, COVID-19 World Health Meter Statistics, U.S. Stock Markets, U.S. National Debt, National Security Issues, U.S. National Gasoline Prices, Gold, Silver, Platinum, Copper, Palladium, Rhodium, Neodymium, Precious and Rare Metals, Light Sweet Crude Oil, Cocoa, Coffee, Lumber, Corn, U.S. Monetary Conversions, Monetary Conversions of the Day, Bitcoin, Chinese Yuan, European Union Euros, Mexican Pesos, El Salvadoran Colon, Sao Tomean Dobra, Saudi Riyal, New York Gas Prices, Global Petrol Prices, South Korean Petrol Price, California Lottery, California Lottery Results, Super Lotto, Super Lotto Draw #3587, Super Lotto, Powerball Draw #873, Roman Catholic Church, Pope St. Sixtus III, Pope Adrian V, Pope Alexander VI, Pope Paul IV, Brian Wilson, Carl Wilson, Dennis Wilson, Mike Love, Alan Jardine, Chef Gervais Krinkelmeier,
[i] We began promoting the music of the Move- and of Electric Light Orchestra, Wizzard, Roy Wood, and Jeff Lynne- beginning on Wednesday, August 12, 2020.
[ii] We are not sure as to when we will begin promoting the music of the Bee Gees but one day, we sure as heck will. They will forever rank as one of the all-time great British bands.
[iii] We definitely look forward to promoting the music of Foreigner one of these days, perhaps in 2020?
[iv] When the time will be right for the presentation of Elvis Presley is unknown but if we are still going strong in the 2030s, we expect to do so. Please, stay tuned.
[v] Many have long contended that President Barack Hussein Obama is an illegitimate president because of him not meeting the birth requirements. Evidence suggests that he was indeed born in the East African nation of Kenya and that that fact nullified his time in office and his judicial picks- including TWO SCOTUS justices- among other things. We believe that ‘President Obama’ should always have an asterisk placed next to his name in the history books. It is interesting to note that his ‘Vice President’ Joseph R. Biden also is an illegitimate president having stolen the 2020 Presidential Election.
[vi] We shared the music of the Stones beginning Tuesday, 22-March-2016 through Sunday, 28-August-2016. This included the members’ solo projects. We sure as heck hope you check out the Rolling Stones, Mick Jagger, Brian Jones, Keith Richard, Charlie Watts, Bill Wyman, and Mick Taylor. Ronnie Wood you can find during the presentation of the Faces.
[vii] The Rolling Stones did not appear at Woodstock for two reasons- Mick Jagger was in Australia filming Ned Kelly and Keith Richard’s girlfriend Anita Pallenberg gave birth to his son, Marlon, on this date. However, compared to being shot one might think the Stones had been at Woodstock. Can you imagine their performance? It would have been amazing.
[viii] We promoted the music of the Jimi Hendrix Experience and of Jimi Hendrix, beginning on Sunday, 22-December-2013 through Thursday, 16-January-2014. Look for them and add them to your collection.
[ix] Bing seems to be covering numbers up for the Biden administration so here is where we have gone now:
[xii] We obtain our statistics for the coronavirus from: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[xiii] Commodities – Oil, Silver and Gold Prices – CNN Business– see this site for daily commodity information.
[xiv] Palladium PRICE Today | Palladium Spot Price Chart | Live Price of Palladium per Ounce | Markets Insider (businessinsider.com) See this site for daily trading in palladium.
[xv] Commodities Prices – Spot – Futures (tradingeconomics.com) See this site for much of the economic information cobbled together at this blog.
[xviii] Please see the following site for information on global gas prices: Gasoline prices around the world, 26-Apr-2021 | GlobalPetrolPrices.com
[xix] U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time (usdebtclock.org) See this site for the U.S. National Debt Clock.
[xx] While we love OAN, we disagree with their final number. You see, we said as far back as 2009 when the blog began that the numbers then were between 35-50 million whereas now, we believe the number is closer to 75-100 million. We must round them up, imprison them in camps in the middle of the Arizona desert or better yet, dump them on Wake Island and let them languish.
[xxi] Rep. Jerry Carl, R-AL 1st congressional district, says that the Biden regime is using the Afghan mess to deflect from the disaster occurring down on the U.S.-Mexico border.
[xxii] Rep. Dan Meuser, R-PA 9th congressional district told Newsmax that the U.S. military left behind 158 Blackhawk helicopters. Can you imagine? Of course, the Chi-Coms, the Russians, and the Iranians are scooping them up.