TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
SPRING SESSION 2022
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 229
91. TODAY IN HISTORY—FRIDAY, APRIL 01, 2022, UPDATE A:
Former U.S. prosecutor Brett Tolman is correct when he says that IF Hunter Biden were anyone else the POS would have been prosecuted already and most likely serving time in the slammer
- 2022 Friday: COVID-19 Statistics for The Planet as a Whole– 489,496,951 confirmed cases, +1,419,286, 6,169,763 confirmed deaths, +3,798 and 424,289,174 confirmed recoveries, +1,367,089. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 81,787,041 confirmed cases, UP 22,130 from yesterday’s reporting, 1,007,397 confirmed deaths, UP 388,[i] and 65,297,807 confirmed recoveries, UP to 176,787. We genuinely welcome COVID Live Update World Meter for being honest in covering ALL the numbers- God bless them.[ii]
- 2022 Friday A: Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump Covid-19 Deaths– Note: since Joe Biden became president on January 20, 2021, there have been 558,104 CHI-VI DEATHS IN THE United States- intellectually inadequate old Joe, by the end of the year, you will have tied the total number seen by the Trump administration in a year of the raging coronavirus pandemic. Under President Trump’s watch, there were 404,645 fatalities from the Chi-Com Bat Virus. From this point forward, ALL COVID-19 deaths are atop Joe Biden. He has surpassed President Donald J. Trump’s 15-month number by 194,189 Chi-Com lab-engineered virus deaths in FOURTEEN MONTHS. Joe has accomplished this onerous task in 436 days. He promised that he would lockdown the virus, NOT the country.
- 2022 Friday B: COVID-19 Statistics in the four states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Florida, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 9,102,677 confirmed cases, 89,052 confirmed deaths, and 8,761,513 confirmed recoveries. Moving on, here are the numbers for Florida: 5,893,878 confirmed cases, 73,244 confirmed deaths, and 5,820,634 confirmed recoveries. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 240,778 confirmed cases, 1,379 confirmed deaths, and 239,399 of confirmed recoveries. Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 1,454,722 confirmed cases, 12,478 confirmed deaths, and 1,442,244 confirmed recoveries. Let us look at one other part of the U.S., Kansas: they have 770,082 confirmed cases, 8,294 confirmed deaths, and 756,704 confirmed recoveries.[iii]
- 2022 Friday C: Foreign Covid Stats of The Day– Now that Mo has moved to Israel, let us look at the statistics there: 3,926,819 confirmed cases, 10,496 confirmed deaths, and 3,782,095 confirmed recoveries. Let us look at one other portion of the world- Antigua and Barbuda, 199th place on the list: 7,491 cases of the virus, 135 confirmed death and 7,347 confirmed recoveries.[iv]
- 2022 Friday D: Stock Market Closes/Precious and Rare Metals– DOW Jones Industrial Average: 34,818.27, UP 139.92 points (+0.40%). Next, the NASDAQ: 14,261.50 UP 40.98 points (+0.29%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 4,545.86, UP 15.45 points (+0.34%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $99.42 per barrel, -0.86 (-0.86%). The price of GOLD is $1,928.50 per troy oz., -25.50 (-1.31%) while the price of SILVER is $24.76 per troy ounce, -0.38 (-1.50%). The price of PLATINUM is $990.10 per troy oz, -5.70 (-0.57%) while the price of COPPER is $4.71 per pound, -0.05 (-0.96%).[v] The price of PALLADIUM is $2,276.50 per troy oz., +14.92 (+0.66%). The price of RHODIUM is $19,500.00 per troy oz., 0.00 (0.00%). The price of NEODYMIUM is $1,300,000.00 per CNY/T, -10,000.00 (-0.76%). The price of ALUMINUM is $3,441.00 per USD/T, -50.00 (-1.43%). The price of ZINC is $4,343.00 per USD/T., +169.50 (+4.06%). The price of COCOA is $2,599.00 per USD/T, -51.00 (-1.92%). The price of COFFEE is $228.25 per USD/T, +1.85 (+0.82%). The price of LUMBER is $955.10 USD 1,000 board feet -10.20 (-1.06%).[vi] Currently, Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000022. As for Chi-Com money, one-dollar U.S. = 6.36 Chinese yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.90 euros, in Mexican pesos equals 19.84, and in Russian rubles, one dollar equals 83.25 of theirs. In Czech Koruna, one greenback equals 22.02 and in Danish Krone, a buck equals 6.73 and in Djiboutian Franc, one dollar equals 177.50 of theirs.[vii]
- 2022 Friday E: U.S. National Debt and Gasoline Prices in The Four States in Which We Have Chef-Authors– Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising and lowering by the day and NOTE- these prices are sans TAXES- in California, gasoline prices have moved to $5.882 per gallon, $4.193 in Florida, $5.209 in Hawaii, and $4.721 in Washington state.[viii] Let us look at one other portion of the United States: U.S. Virgin Islands- $3.469. We are going to do something else that could be fun- gasoline prices around the world going from cheapest to highest. The next country on the list has the 4th LOWEST gasoline price in the world- Syria: $1.195 per U.S. Gallon.[ix] Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $30,356,521,770,081 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but frigging TRILLIONS.[x] Cloward and Piven causing problems like they always do which is not good- those two bastards should have met their ends on the chopping block. As for holders of U.S. debt, after Cayman Islands the next largest holder of U.S. debt is India. This nation holds $216,000,000,000 of U.S. debt (it is important to note that these numbers vary every day with one nation after another jockeying for top position).
- 2022 Friday F: Joe Biden’s Ukraine-Russian Manufactured Crisis– Ukraine says it’s foiled a Russian missile attack near Odesa. Next, fears of the war in neighboring Ukraine have young Russian draft-age males fearful of answering President Vladimir Putin’s call for an additional 134,000 conscripts. Counterintelligence on Vladimir Putin suggests he’s fearful of cancer and that a coterie of medical professionals and specialists follows him wherever he goes. Uh, okay. Sounds like manufactured gossip used to belittle foreign leaders such as Kim Jong Un toting his own crapper around so no one can analyze his fecal matter, Adolf Hitler doing the jig at the capitulation of France in 1940, or Saddam Hussein being a closet homo. Pay no attention.
- 2022 Friday G: Joe Biden’s Ukraine-Russian Manufactured Crisis II– Fighting continues in Ukraine as Ukrainian forces recapture 29 towns and villages from the ‘New Red Army’ forces holding them. Putin’s troops are falling back, demoralized, discouraged, and downright damned as the ground begins to thaw, supplies and reinforcements practically nonexistent, and a growing desire to return home emerges. Aid convoys trying to reach Ukrainians cut off by the war are finding themselves stopped by starving Russian soldiers who then make off with the supplies.[xi] Meanwhile, as Russian attacks continue on the port city of Mariupol, the Turkish navy says it will sail across the Black Sea to the beleaguered urban center and will evacuate civilian refugees seeking to escape the cauldron.
- 2022 Friday H: Joe Biden’s Ukraine-Russian Manufactured Crisis III– Kyiv is urging its fellow European nations to seal off their borders to Russians and Belarussians. Meanwhile, an ex-prosecutor at the United Nations (where is the United Nations, by the way?) says that international arrest warrants must be issued for Vladimir Putin. We are curious as to why other scumbags such as George Soros have not been scooped up by Interpol and sent to the gulags. How is it these international criminals are able to run around Scott-free.
- 2022 Friday I: Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe I– Congressman Brian Babin, R-TX 36th congressional district, says that the ‘floodgates along the southern border are about to open’ referring to the end of Title 42 which will end on May 23. Already, we know that a massive caravan is beginning to move north from Mexico’s southern border bound for the U.S. Time to start napalming the hell out of them, send them scurrying back to their dens. Okay, the vice-president, “Kooky Kamala” Harris, our so-called ‘border czar’ has been in charge of the border disaster for 364 days now. She has not shown up to do her job in 278 days. Makes one sick, eh? Ah, well, the cost of caring for Joe Biden’s and Kamala Harris’ illegal aliens since January 01, 2022, is in our estimation, $578,827,573. Since the undynamic duo took charge on January 20, 2021, the cost of caring for their illegal aliens is $42,331,465,335. Since the beginning of the year, 933,045 illegal aliens have come in contact or gotten away with/from Border Patrol authorities while the conservative low, low, low estimate of illegal aliens living in the country is 45,308,307. We believe the number is treble to quadruple that. DEPORT ALL OF THEM INCLUDING THE OLD PEOPLE AND THE BRATS. NO ANCHOR BABIES, NO DREAMERS, NONE OF THEM. Come the RIGHT way, illegal aliens, please. (Sources for the AICPENDBLOG.COM Illegal Alien Numbers: Center for Immigration Studies, Department of Homeland Security, Federation for American Immigration Reform, Institute for Defense Analyses, Yale, MIT, and, of course, the God-given common sense each of us has at his or her disposal).
- 2022 Friday J: Foreign News-Overseas News I– Pope Francis apologizes to indigenous Canadians, i.e., ‘First Peoples,’ for the damage inflicted on them by the Catholic Church in association with the Canadian government. For more than 150 years, Canada’s Native Americans- especially their youth- suffered at the hands of Catholic school headmasters who stripped them of everything connected to their cultures. Pope Francis also took time to blast Russia over its ‘savage’ and ‘infantile’ war in Ukraine.
- 2022 Friday K: COVID-19 Updates and Additional Information I– Apparently, the United Kingdom has seen a spike in new cases of COVID-19, five million or more in the past 7-10 days. While we doubt this number is as high as it is, coupled with China’s report of a major spike in COVID-19 cases means that over the next 6-7 months- by Election Day- the Dems will have enough ammunition in their arsenal with which to alter how Americans vote once again. Beware.
- 2022 Friday L: Vaccine Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money) News– (1) Pfizer: $51.57 (2) AstraZeneca: $66.81 (3) Novavax: $74.32 (4) Merck & Company: $83.52 (5) Johnson & Johnson: $178.22 (6) BioNTech: $178.78 (7) Moderna: $176.59. Here is what these stocks were worth one week ago today: (1) Pfizer: $52.78 (2) AstraZeneca: $65.13 (3) Novavax: $74.13 (4) Merck & Company: $81.34 (5) BioNTech: $161.10 (6) Johnson & Johnson: $176.92 (7) Moderna: $165.92.
- 2022 Friday M: Military Suppliers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 2) News– (1) Raytheon: $100.17 (2) Boeing: $190.70 (3) General Dynamics: $242.54 (4) Lockheed Martin: $445.98 (5) Northrop-Grumman: $454.47. Here is what these stocks were worth one week ago today: (1) Raytheon: $102.43 (2) Boeing: $188.95 (3) General Dynamics: $244.36 (4) Lockheed Martin: $453.66 (5) Northrop-Grumman: $458.18.
- 2022 Friday N: PPE Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 3) News– (1) Ansell Ltd.: $25.66 (2) DuPont: $74.75 (3) 3M: $149.68 (4) Honeywell: $196.03 (5) Teijen: $1,365.00. Here is what these stocks were worth one week ago today: (1) Ansell Ltd.: $24.84 (2) DuPont: $77.09 (3) 3M: $150.46 (4) Honeywell: $197.79 (5) Teijen: $1,403.00.
- 2022 Friday O: Artificial (Fake) Meat Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 4) News– (1) Maple Leaf Foods/Tofurkey: $24.11 (2) Beyond Meat: $49.30 (3) Kellogg’s/Morning Star Farms: $65.61. Here is what these stocks were worth one week ago today: (1) Maple Leaf Foods/Tofurkey: $29.28 (2) Beyond Meat: $48.63 (3) Kellogg’s/Morning Star Farms: $62.82.
- 2022 Friday P: Big Box Store Stock Prices (Follow the Money 5) News– (1) Walmart: $151.00 (2) Lowe’s: $202.40 (3) Home Depot: $301.89 (4) Costco Wholesale Corp: $575.57 (5) Amazon: $3,271.20. Here is what these stocks were worth one week ago today: (1) Wal-Mart: $143.45 (2) Lowe’s: $212.92 (3) Home Depot: $310.68 (4) Costco Wholesale Corp: $555.71 (5) Amazon: $3,295.47.
- 2022 Friday Q: Business News– The Hong Kong Stock Exchange suspended trading in more than 30 Chinese property companies. Elsewhere, Amazon workers in two states vote to unionize. Meanwhile, a new report says that despite Russia’s invasion of Ukraine, the European Union continues receiving its supplies of natural gas from the Russkies.
- 2022 Friday R: Joe Biden’s Daily Disaster– Ex-U.S. attorney from Utah Brett Tolman says that ‘IF Hunter Biden were anyone else, he would have undergone indictment before the 2020 Presidential Election.’ Next, Congressman Scott L. Fitzgerald, R-WI 5th congressional district, says that the ‘Biden regime is inventing ways to blame others for rising gasoline prices rather than putting the blame where it belongs: on Joe Biden.’ Meanwhile, Senator Shelley Moore Capito, R-W. VA, says that Joe Biden has ‘done a terrible job on the border’ and that ‘chaos is coming soon.’
- 2022 Friday S: Joe Biden Regime News I– White House Press Secretary Jen “Circle Back” Psaki has become the first major player in the crumbling Biden regime to announce her imminent departure so she can take a job at MSNBC. We expect more higher staffers to begin an exodus as everyone sees that Joe Biden is senile as hell and that Kamala Harris, well, Kamala’s being ‘Kamala’ which ain’t good. Karma has a way of biting scumbags on the ass and believe you me these people stole the 2020 Presidential Election and now are paying the price for doing so.
- 2022 Friday T: Joe Biden Regime News II– Due to rising nuclear tensions with Russia, the U.S. government cancels an ICBM missile test. Meanwhile, U.S. investigators have discovered ample evidence that Russian oligarchs are trying to skirt the sanctions the Biden regime and the West have slapped atop them. Next, U.S. Department of Transportation Secretary “Mayor Pete” Buttigieg announced new fuel economy standards meaning, “The American people are going to continue being f**ked by this administration.’
- 2022 Friday U: Joe Biden Regime News III– A new report says that Joe Biden’s new Title IX ruling will provide protections to trannys, chicks who think they’re men and men who think they’re chicks (i.e., chicks with dicks, aka ‘exotics’). Don’t we have more important things with which to concern ourselves than with mentally ill folks? Next, every now and then, Vice President “Kooky Kamala” Harris is able to say something coherent and one such rare incident occurred today: she says the ‘Biden-Harris regime is NOT interested in regime change in Russia.’ Uh, okay.
- 2022 Friday V: Political News I– A new poll says that 76-percent of the American people disapprove of the job the U.S. Congress is doing. Next, a growing group of Republican senators are warning the Biden regime of the consequences of ending Title 42 on the southern border. Next, Congressman Ronny Jackson, R-TX 13th congressional district, has authored a new bill with which to save the 2nd Amendment from being torn asunder by gun-grabbing Democrats. Meanwhile, former Alaskan Governor Sarah Palin is joining a list of 39-40 others hoping to succeed recently deceased Congressman Don Young, R-AK. Many believe she is a hands-down favorite to win the seat.
- 2022 Friday W: Political News II– Congressman Filemon Vela, D-TX 34th congressional district, becomes yet another Democrat to throw in the towel ahead of November as he announces his immediate resignation to take a job with a lobbying firm. Meanwhile, always seeking new sources of donors, the House of Representatives’ Democrats passed a bill with which to decriminalize marijuana in the U.S. and which would also expunge some pot-related criminal records. Oh, goodie. Just what we need.
- 2022 Friday X: Political News III– A new Emerson poll says that two Republicans battling one another for the Keystone State’s soon-to-be-vacated U.S. Senate seat- Dr. Mehmet Oz and Mitch McConnell stooge, David McCormick- are in a dead heat. Everyone else is off in the distance. This has become the most expensive U.S. Senate seat in history.
- 2022 Friday Y: Miscellaneous News I– The United States Navy has announced that it’s going to name one of their new oilers after U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg. Next, a new Wall Street Journal poll says that a plurality of Americans support a ban on ALL abortions after 15 weeks. Meanwhile, Russia announces its ban on YouTube will begin on April 05. Finally, actor Will Smith has resigned from the Academy of Motion Pictures Arts and Sciences following all the hubbub over him slapping the 94th Oscars host Chris Rock this past Sunday night in Tinsel Town. The Academy is reviewing this incident and will hold a disciplinary hearing for the feisty actor on the 18th of this month.
- 2022 Friday Z: Nasa-Space-and-UFO News– The Artemis program at NASA is preparing for a dress rehearsal for its upcoming return to the moon what with a test of the rockets destined to return astronauts to the moon in 2025. Meanwhile, SpaceX is preparing to send the first private crew to the International Space Station.
- 2022 Friday AA: Florida State News– “America’s Governor” Ron DeSantis supports stripping Disney of its special privileges due to its opposition to the “common sense” Parental Rights in Education law, a law that prohibits educators from indoctrinating kids K-to-Grade 3 into the LGBTQIA++ lifestyle. We think educators should not begin discussing sexual topics until at least sixth grade and any mention of the fruit lifestyle should be forbidden until junior year in high school.
- 2022 Friday BB: Sports News I– Tomorrow, black-listed NFL quarterback Colin Kaepernick is set to throw for NFL scouts in Michigan at the behest of former NFL coach and current coach of the Michigan Wolverines, Jim Harbaugh. Could Kaepernick be set to return to a league he equates with being the modern-day incarnation of SLAVERY? He wants them big bucks, being a high-paid wage slave ain’t so bad when the opposite of being a normal guy is not half so exciting.
- 2022 Friday CC: California Lottery Results-Mega-Millions Draw– Here are the results for the Mega-Millions Draw #1751 what with a $70 million jackpot on the line: 26, 42, 47, 48, 63, and Mega 21. Out of 49,405 winning tickets in the Golden State, the highest winners were 40 people who had FOUR numbers for a prize of $378 apiece.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 04-01-2022, all rights reserved. (Editor’s Note: we pay the estate of Beverly Carrick an annual fee by which, we can show her paintings to the world. We make NO money from the estate’s sales of her world-famous artworks). Total Word Count: 3,257. Chef Kilgore Randalini.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor.
COVID-19 Statistics for The Planet as A Whole, Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump COVID-19 Deaths, COVID-19 Statistics, Foreign Covid Stats of The Day, Stock Market Closes/Precious And Rare Metals, Daily Gasoline Prices both Domestic and Foreign, DAILY COVID-19 NUMBERS, Joe Biden’s Ukraine-Russian Manufactured Crisis, Joe Biden’s Ukraine-Russian Manufactured Crisis II, Joe Biden’s Ukraine-Russian Manufactured Crisis III, Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe I, Foreign News-Overseas News I, COVID-19 Updates and Additional Information I, Vaccine Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money) News, Military Suppliers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 2) News, PPE Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 3) News, Artificial (Fake) Meat Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 4) News, Big Box Store Stock Prices (Follow the Money 5) News, Business News, Joe Biden’s Daily Disaster, Joe Biden Regime News I, Joe Biden Regime News II, Joe Biden Regime News III, Political News I, Political News II, Political News III, Miscellaneous News I, Nasa-Space-and-UFO News, Florida State News, Sports News I, California Lottery Results-Mega-Millions Draw, Russia, Vladimir Putin, Canada, Ukraine, President Volodymyr Zelensky, Nazi Germany, Russia’s New “Red Army”, People’s Republic of China, Nazi Germany, France, Defeat of France 1940, German Fuhrer Adolf Hitler, Hong Kong Stock Exchange, Iraq, Saddam Hussein, North Korea, Kim Jong Un, Turkey, Byelorussia, United Nations, George Soros, Interpol, United Kingdom, 2020 Presidential Election, U.S. Senate Minority Leader “Cocaine Mitch” McConnell, Senator Shelley Moore Capito, Congressman Brian Babin, Congressman Don Young, Congressman Ronny Jackson, Congressman Scott L. Fitzgerald, Governor Sarah Palin, Dr. Mehmet Oz, David McCormick, Joe Biden, Vice President Kamala Harris, U.S. Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg, White House Press Secretary Jen “Circle Back” Psaki, Congressman Filemon Vela, NASA, SpaceX, Illegal Aliens, Illegal Alien Invasion, Illegal Alien Tsunami, Illegal Alien Tidal Wave, Illegal Alien Caravans, Joe Biden’s Open Borders Policies, Build the Wall and Deport Them All, COVID-19, Chi-Vi- the, The ‘VID, Wuhan Virus, Wuhan Virus Crisis, China Virus, China Virus Crisis, Yellow Fever 2019-2021, Communist China Condition, Kung Flu- The, Wuhan Waltz- The, BIG C-19- The, Wuhan Whoopie- The, COVID-19 Mandates, Pelosi Pox- The, Wuhan Meat Market Malady, Hubei Hooey- The, Xi Jinping’s Bat Fu Yuk, Communist Killer Virus 2019-2021 and Onward, Chairman Xi’s Fever, Chairman Xi’s Gift to the World- the Chi-Vi, COVID-19- the Trump Whacker, COVID-19- the Hong Kong Democracy Movement Killer, Pfizer, AstraZeneca, Moderna, BioNTech, Johnson & Johnson, Walmart Stock Price, Lowe’s Stock Price, Home Depot Stock Price, Costco Stock Price, Amazon Stock Price, Raytheon Stock Price, General Dynamics Stock Price, Boeing Stock Price, Lockheed Martin Stock Price, Northrop-Grumman Stock Price, Beyond Meat Stock Price, Kellogg’s-Morning Star Farms Stock Price, Maple Leaf Foods-Tofurkey Stock Price, GREEN MEATS, BIG PHARMA, U.S. National Gasoline Prices, Global Petrol Prices, DOW Jones Industrial Average, S & P 500, NASDAQ, Gold, Silver, Platinum, Copper, Palladium, Rhodium, Aluminum, Neodymium, Precious and Rare Metals, Light Sweet Crude Oil, U.S. Monetary Conversions, U.S. National Debt, U.S. National Debt Clock, National Security Matters, Monetary Conversions of the Day, Bitcoin, Chinese Yuan, European Union Euros, Mexican Pesos, Russian Ruble, Czech Koruna, Danish Krone, Djiboutian Franc, California Gas Prices, Florida Gas Prices, Hawaii Gas Prices, Washington Gas Prices, U.S. Virgin Islands Gas Prices, Global Petrol Prices, Syrian Petrol Price, California Lottery, California Lottery Results, Mega Millions, Mega Millions Draw #1751, MSNBC, Academy of Motion Pictures Arts and Sciences, Will Smith, Chris Rock, Oscars- The, Professional Sports, NFL- The, Colin Kaepernick, Coach Jim Harbaugh, Roman Catholic Church, Pope Francis, Chef Kilgore Randalini,
[i] Bing seems to be covering numbers up for the Biden administration so here is where we have gone now: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[iv] We obtain our statistics for the coronavirus from: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[v] Commodities – Oil, Silver and Gold Prices – CNN Business– see this site for daily commodity information.
[vi] Commodities Prices – Spot – Futures (tradingeconomics.com) See this site for much of the economic information cobbled together at this blog.
[ix] Please see the following site for information on global gas prices: Gasoline prices around the world, 26-Apr-2021 | GlobalPetrolPrices.com
[x] U.S. National Debt Clock: Real Time (usdebtclock.org) See this site for the U.S. National Debt Clock.
[xi] While we hate to say this, in the ‘New Axis’ of China, Russia, Syria, Iran, Cuba, Venezuela, and North Korea, Russia is beginning to resemble the ‘Fascist Italian partner’ in the old Axis, the one that consisted of Nazi Germany, Fascist Italy, Imperial Japan, Hungary, Rumania, Bulgaria, Croatia, Thailand, and silent partner Fascist Spain. Will China be pulled into the debacle like the Nazis were to rescue their crumbling allies or will they remain aloof? The question remains for us to see.