TODAY IN HISTORY
Your host for the week of October 04-10, 2021: Chef Kilgore Randalini ACF-CWC
Bakersfield, CA 93304
Contact Me: Kilgorerandalini1@gmail.com
TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
FALL SESSION 2021
BLOG POST #4,197 AT THE AICP-END
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 403
DAY TWO-HUNDRED-AND-FIFTY-NINE OF THE BIDEN REGIME
278. TODAY IN HISTORY—TUESDAY, OCTOBER 05, 2021:
President Chester A. Arthur; U.S. Supreme Court Chief Justice Earl Warren; U.S. Supreme Court Associates Justice James Iredell, Louis Brandeis, and Sherman Minton; U.S. Treasury Secretary George W. Campbell; U.S. Senator Ben Cardin; AC/DC featuring Brian Johnson, The Chambers Brothers featuring Brian Keenan, and Steve Miller:
- 610 Friday: Heraclius’ fleet takes the Byzantine city of Constantinople.
- 1751 Tuesday: In Lewes, England, future 6th U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice James Iredell, is born. President George Washington nominated the Federalist to the nation’s high court. He served from May 12, 1790, to October 20, 1799.
- 1796 Wednesday: Spain declares war on England.
- 1814 Wednesday: The nation’s fifth U.S. Treasury Secretary George W. Campbell left office on this date. A Democratic-Republican, he served under President James Madison from February 09, 1814, until today.
- 1829 Monday: The 21st president of the United States, Chester Alan Arthur, was born in North Fairfield, Vermont. Prior to becoming president, Arthur served as the 20th Vice President. In that capacity, he would serve from March 04, 1881, to September 19, 1881, at which point, he would become president. He would serve from September 19, 1881, until he would leave office on March 04, 1885.
- 1863 Monday: The Confederate submarine CSS David damages the Union ship, USS Ironsides by attaching a spar torpedo to its hull. The attack occurred in Charleston, South Carolina’s harbor as the rebels sought to defeat the Union fleet cutting them off from the open ocean.
- 1864 Wednesday: A tropical cyclone destroys the city of Calcutta, killing at least 60,000 people.
- 1877 Friday: After a 1,000-mile retreat to the Canadian border, Chief Joseph surrenders to U.S. troops ending the Nez Perce War.
- 1892 Wednesday: Law enforcement nearly wiped out the Dalton Gang, notorious for its train robberies, while robbing a pair of banks in Coffeyville, Kansas.
- 1908 Monday: Bulgaria declares independence from the Ottoman Empire, Ferdinand I became Tsar. Bulgarians always close to Russia sought help from them in maintaining their independence.
- 1910 Wednesday: Portugal was proclaimed a republic following the abdication of King Manuel II in the face of a coup d’état.
- 1911 Thursday: Italian troops occupy Tripoli, Libya, beginning an extended period of occupation that would end with the collapse of Italy in World War II.
- 1919 Sunday: Enzo Ferrari debuted his first racecar on this date. Later, he founded the Auto Avio Construzioni Ferrari, an independent manufacturing company.
- 1921 Wednesday: The World Series appeared on radio for the first time as Newark, New Jersey, Radio Station WJZ relayed reports from the Polo Grounds, where the New York Giants faced the New York Yankees. Although the Yankees won the opening game, 3-0, the Giants won the series, 5 games to 3.
- 1922 Thursday: The New York Yankees and the New York Giants play an infamous 3-3 World Series tie game.
- 1930 Sunday: Laura Ingalls became the first woman to make a transcontinental airplane flight.
- 1931 Monday: Clyde Pangborn and Hugh Herndon completed the first non-stop flight across the Pacific Ocean, arriving in Washington State, some 41 hours after leaving Japan.
- 1937 Tuesday: President Franklin Delano Roosevelt, speaking in Chicago, called for a “quarantine of aggressor nations.” He was looking mostly at Fascist Italy and Imperial Japan because the Italians were crushing Ethiopia and the Japanese were running wild in China.
- 1941 Sunday: Former Supreme Court Associate Justice Louis D. Brandeis, the first Jewish member of the highest court and its 67th member, died in Washington, D.C. at age 84. Elsewhere, in North Africa, British Royal Air Force warplanes carry out an attack on the Fascist Italian city of Tripoli, Libya. Meanwhile, on the Eastern Front, German Army Group Center continues the drive towards Moscow, rolling up ad hoc Soviet units thrown in their path. The panzers are outrunning their supply lines and the infantry is suffering the effects of the oncoming cold. They are still wearing their summer uniforms.
- 1942 Monday: In the 39th World Series, the St. Louis Cardinals beat the New York Yankees, 4 games to one. Meanwhile, in Dubno, Russia, the Axis troops massacre 5,000 Jewish inhabitants on the Eastern Front.
- 1943 Tuesday: Guitarist Steve Miller, leader of the San Francisco band, The Steve Miller Band[i], was born on this date in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Meanwhile, the United States launches a major air raid on Japanese forces entrenched on Wake Island. Elsewhere, future U.S. Senator Ben Cardin, a future Democrat, is born in Baltimore, Maryland. He would enter the U.S. Senate representing his home state on January 03, 2007.
- 1944 Thursday: The air war continues to rage over Berlin as RAF bombers appear over the capital at night while the U.S. Army Air Force conducts daylight bombings. Antiaircraft fire coursing into the sky from the infamous flak towers in the middle of the city account for many of the planes blasted out of the skies while the Luftwaffe gets credit for numerous others. Still, every bomb dropped is a moral victory for the Allies as Hitler and Joseph Goebbels said, “NO Allied bombs would ever fall on the mighty city.”
- 1947 Sunday: President Harry S. Truman delivered the first televised White House address as he spoke on the world food crisis. Elsewhere, future vocalist with the Australian rock band, AC/DC[ii], 1980-2016, Brian Johnson, is born on this date in Dunston, County Durham, England.
- 1949 Wednesday: The nation’s 87th U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Sherman Minton took his place on the nation’s high court on this date. A Democrat, President Harry S. Truman nominated Minton to fill the seat of a fellow Democrat, Associate Justice Wiley Blount Rutledge. Minton served from today until October 15, 1956.
- 1953 Monday: Earl Warren took the oath of office as the Supreme Court’s 14th Chief Justice (and 88th overall justice), replacing Fred M. Vinson. He began political life as a Republican but eventually became a Democrat. President Dwight D. Eisenhower nominated Warren to fill the seat of Democrat Vinson. Meanwhile, in the 50th World Series, the New York Yankees beat the Brooklyn Dodgers, 4 games to 2; this is the Yankees’ 5th consecutive World Series appearance and Billy Martin’s 12 hits during the series make the difference for the winner.
- 1955 Wednesday: The stage version of “The Diary of Anne Frank” opened at the Cort Theatre in New York.
- 1958 Sunday: Racially segregated Clinton High School in Clinton, Tennessee, was mostly leveled by an early morning bombing.
- 1962 Friday: Parlophone Records released the Beatles’[iii] first hit recording, “Love Me Do,” in the United Kingdom on this date. The first James Bond theatrical feature, “Dr. No” starring Sean Connery as Agent 007, premiered in London.
- 1969 Sunday: The British TV comedy program, “Monty Python’s Flying Circus,” made its debut on BBC 1. Meanwhile, a Cuban defector landed a MiG-17 at Homestead Air Force Base in Florida.
- 1970 Monday: British trade commissioner James Richard Cross was kidnapped in Canada by militant Quebec separatists; he was released the following December. Meanwhile, Anwar Sadat took office as president of Egypt. However, Muslim Brotherhood thugs assassinated him in 1981.
- 1974 Saturday: American David Kunst completed the first journey around the world on foot. It took four years to accomplish, and he went through 21 pairs of shoes. He crossed four continents and walked 14,450 miles.
- 1981 Monday: President Ronald Reagan signed a resolution granting honorary American citizenship to Swedish diplomat Raoul Wallenberg, credited with saving thousands of Hungarians, most of them Jews, from the Nazis during World War II.
- 1982 Tuesday: In their first National Hockey League game, the New Jersey Devils tie the Pittsburgh Penguins, 3-3 at the Meadowlands.
- 1983 Wednesday: Solidarity founder Lech Walesa was named the winner of the Nobel Peace Prize on this date.
- 1984 Friday: The space shuttle Challenger blasted off from the Kennedy Space Center on an 8-day mission; the crew included Kathryn D. Sullivan who became the first American woman to walk in space and Marc Garneau, the first Canadian astronaut.
- 1985 Saturday: Brian Edmund Peter Keenan, famed drummer of the rock group, the Chambers Brothers[iv], died due to a heart attack.
- 1988 Wednesday: Democrat Lloyd Bentsen lambasted Republican Dan Quayle during their vice-presidential debate, telling Quayle, “Senator, you’re no Jack Kennedy.”
- 1989 Thursday: A jury in Charlotte, North Carolina, convicted former PTL evangelist Jim Bakker of using his television show to defraud followers. Although initially sentenced to 45 years in prison, the authorities freed Bakker in December 1994 after serving 4.5 years. Elsewhere, the Dalai Lama, the spiritual and temporal leader of Tibet, became winner of the Nobel Peace Prize.
- 1993 Tuesday: This is the final day of a Russian honor guard at Vladimir Lenin’s Mausoleum in Moscow’s Red Square. Meanwhile, Communist China set off an underground nuclear explosion.
- 1994 Wednesday: Authorities found 48 people dead in an apparent murder-suicide carried out simultaneously in two Swiss villages by members of a secret religious doomsday cult known as the Order of the Solar Temple; searchers found five other bodies the same week in a building owned by the sect near Montreal, Canada.
- 1999 Tuesday: Two packed commuter trains collided near London’s Paddington Station, killing 31 people, and injuring many more.
- 2001 Friday: Tabloid photo editor Robert Stevens died from inhaled anthrax, the first of a series of anthrax cases in Florida, New York, New Jersey, and Washington. Elsewhere, Barry Bonds set a new mark for home runs in a single season, hitting numbers 71 and 72, but an 11-10 loss to the Los Angeles Dodgers eliminated San Francisco from the playoffs.
- 2005 Wednesday: Defying the White House, senators voted 90-9 to approve an amendment sponsored by Sen. John McCain, R-AZ, which would prohibit the use of “cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment or punishment” against anyone in U.S. government custody. A reluctant President George W. Bush signed off on the amendment.
- 2011 Wednesday: Apple founder Steve Jobs, 56, died in palo Alto, California. Meanwhile, in New York City, thousands join an Occupy Wall Street march which leads to the arrests of at least 28 participants for misbehaving.
- 2012 Friday: In the U.S., five people have died from fungal meningitis, while another 47 are infected, fighting for their lives; contaminated medicine used in epidural injections infected ALL of them.
- 2013 Saturday: Recently furloughed from the Department of Defense, 350,000 civilian workers return to work. The Republicans receive the blame for the government shutdown; however, it did not cost them in the 2014 Election.
- 2014 Sunday: Hewlett-Packard (HP) plans to split into two companies: HP Enterprise, focused on enterprise products and services, and HP Inc., focused on printing and personal computing; the company plans to complete the split in 2015.
- 2015 Monday: California Governor Jerry Brown signs a bill that gives terminally ill patients the ‘right to die’ in dignity. Elsewhere, in Atlanta, Georgia, the trade ministers from 12 countries announce the Trans-Pacific Partnership, a trade ‘deal’ and not a ‘treaty,’ so President Barack Obama could avoid Senate confirmation is announced. In 2017, President Donald J. Trump did away with this phony POS deal that would make the United States one of 12 nations instead of a major player.
- 2016 Wednesday: As Hurricane Matthew approaches the United States, the authorities urge 2 million people in the Carolinas, Georgia, and Florida to evacuate as the Cat 4 storm has already killed people in the Caribbean. Meanwhile, the FBI announces that in August, they arrested a former NSA contractor who worked for Booz Allen Hamilton. Harold Martin is charged with unlawful removal and retention of governmental documents. No one knows if he handed the information over to foreign entities or governments. The investigation continues…
- 2017 Thursday: In order to avoid Catalan declaring its independence, the Spanish Parliament suspends the Catalan Parliament. Meanwhile, Iraqi forces claim victory over the last remaining stronghold of ISIS in their country by capturing the city of Hawija. Finally, Hollywood executive Harvey Weinstein announced that he was taking a leave of absence from his company after a New York Times article detailed decades of alleged sexual harassment against women including actress Ashley Judd.
- 2018 Friday: Thanks to President Donald J. Trump’s stewardship of the economy, the U.S. Department of Labor announces unemployment statistics the lowest since 1969 at an unheard-of 3.7-percent. Meanwhile, U.S. Senators Susan Collins, R-Maine, and Joe Manchin, D-W.Va. announced that they would vote to confirm Brett Kavanaugh to the U.S. Supreme Court, all but assuring that Kavanaugh would be confirmed after the Democrats did everything in their power to trash the man’s reputation and destroy him. Typical Democrat behavior.
- 2019 Saturday: The House Democrats demand documents regarding interactions between President Donald J. Trump and Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky from the White House and also from Vice President Mike Pence. Elsewhere, the New York Times reports the possibility that a second member of the intelligence community may file a whistleblower complaint regarding the president’s purported wrongdoings with the Ukraine. Finally, the United States is re-engaging with both the Taliban in an effort to attain peace in that godforsaken place as well as with North Korea.
- 2020 Monday: Following President Donald J. Trump’s roundabout the Walter Reed Medical Center (where doctors are treating him for the Xi Jinping Bat Flu) yesterday, liberals continue wailing and groaning like banshees about his ‘lack of concern for the welfare of others.’ He drove around the block in a hermetically sealed vehicle with Secret Service agents wearing the recommended garb. He wanted to thank his well-wishers. In New York City, Trump supporters took over 5th Avenue and blasted their support for the ailing president. Didn’t moronic Governor Andrew Cuomo claim that ‘Trump would need an army if he wanted to show his face in New York?’ Well, there’s your army, you frigging dimwit. C’ est la vie. Meanwhile, the Presidential Debate Commission is recommending that all participants and guests wear masks at all subsequent debates. Elsewhere, White House Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany announces that she, too, has tested positive for the Chi-Vi. What is going on? Who seeded the White House with the Chinese Virus? Look to the kitchens, investigators, look to the kitchens… Finally, Anthony Scaramucci says that since Trump is sick, he ‘should drop out of the race.’ F-off Mooch!
- 2020 Monday A: Following a weekend of terror over the president’s illness, the S&P 500 futures are beginning to show signs of calm. Good. Meanwhile, Finland announces that nuclear disarmament talks between the United States and Russia will commence soon. Where is the flipping Chi-Coms? Elsewhere, Democratic Party presidential nominee “Pro-China Joe” Biden continues dissing the Green New Deal, saying instead that when elected, he will move forward with his $2 trillion Biden Plan that will jumpstart clean energy over the next four years. What does AOC and her Squad of lunatics have to say about that? On Newsmax, Joe DiGenova blasts the Biden Plan saying that in four years, President Donald J. Trump has made us energy independent and that our environment is cleaner now than it was when he assumed office.
- 2020 Monday B: Regarding the Chi-Vi, Ireland says it may enact a second Wuhan Virus shutdown due to rising numbers, 110 per 100,000 citizens. In New York City, Mayor Bill Di Blasio says he ‘is going to shutdown specific sections of the city where Bat Virus cases are rising,’ neighborhoods that are mostly Jewish. Say what, Mr. anti-Semitic mayor?
- 2020 Monday C: At 6:39 P.M. President Donald J. Trump walked out the front door of Walter Reed Medical Center. Although not entirely out of the woods yet as his doctors said, he is on the mend and will be closely watched by physicians at the White House. Self-proclaimed ‘conservative,’ and Washington Post columnist Jennifer Rubin, says via Tweet that taxpayer dollars should no longer go to funding the Walter Reed Medical Center and that Maryland should pull the medical license of Trump’s treating Dr. Sean Conley. And these people claim to be ‘balanced.’
- 2020 Monday D: Speaking of the Beijing Bug, here are the numbers for the CHI-VI, you know, COVID-19 Chinese Bat Flu Virus Crisis, the pandemic they started but blame on the U.S.: Here are the statistics for the planet as a whole: 35,366,134 confirmed cases, +354,812, 1,039,802, confirmed deaths, +4,937, and 24,615,512 confirmed recoveries, +250,950. Next, here are the stats for the United States, the intended target of the Chinese-engineered Xi Jinping Bat Flu pandemic: 7,546,065 confirmed cases, up 41,043 from yesterday’s reporting, 213,408 confirmed deaths, UP 352, and 4,904,396 confirmed recoveries, UP 30,727. Next, in the three states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 836,239 confirmed cases, 16,155 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 12,957 confirmed cases, 132 confirmed deaths, and 10,215 confirmed recoveries. Finally, here are the stats for leftist-Marxist-socialist hellhole of Washington: 93,789 confirmed cases, 2,238 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Let’s look at one other state: Arizona- currently, they have 221,091 confirmed cases, 5,707 confirmed deaths, but no mention of confirmed recoveries- thank you, Governor Doug Ducey for not reporting recoveries; that ain’t right. Let’s look at Israel’s numbers now that Mo and his wife have moved there: 272,309 confirmed cases, 1,757 confirmed deaths, and 204,355 confirmed recoveries. Let us look at another nation: Kuwait: they have 107,592 confirmed cases of the CHI-VI, 628 confirmed deaths and 99,549 confirmed recoveries.
- 2020 Monday D: Exciting day for the Stock Market: first the DOW Jones Industrial Average, 28,148.64, UP 4165.83 points (+1.68%). Next, here are the stats for the NASDAQ: 11,332.49, UP 257.47 points (+2.32%). Finally, here are the numbers for the S&P 500: 3,408.63, UP 60.19 points (+1.80%). Price of GOLD: $1,916.30 per troy oz., -4.10 (-0.21%). Here is the price of SILVER: $24.46 per troy oz., -0.10 (-0.41%). Price of PLATINUM: $906.00 per troy oz., +1.30 (+0.14%). Price of PALLADIUM: $2,378.40 per troy oz., +53.40 (+2.30%). Here is the price of COPPER: $2.97 per #, +0.005 +0.17%). Price of Light Sweet Crude Oil per barrel: $39.29, +0.07 (+0.18%). Today, one-dollar U.S. = 6.79 PRC yuan whereas one U.S. greenback = 0.85 euros.
- 2020 Monday E: Monday Night Football: two games tonight due to Chi-Vi postponement- early game: (15) New England Patriots, 10 (2-2) @ Kansas City Chiefs, 26 (4-0). The late game is (16) Atlanta Falcons, 16 (0-4) @ Green Bay Packers, 30 (4-0) before the half. Meanwhile, the Houston Texans, a WINLESS team after going into the playoffs last year fired General Manager and Coach Bill O’Brien after the 0-4 start. It is what it is but folks, it’s an Xi Jinping Bat Flu year so give ‘em a break…
- 2021 Tuesday: COVID-19 STATISTICS FOR THE PLANET AS A WHOLE: 236,593,653 confirmed cases, +481,087, 4,831,604 confirmed deaths, +9,690 and 213,721,839 confirmed recoveries, +557,549. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 44,781,200 confirmed cases, UP 127,033 from yesterday’s reporting, 724,728 confirmed deaths, UP 4,795,[v] and 34,282,121 confirmed recoveries, UP 157,803. We genuinely welcome COVID Live Update World Meter for being honest in covering ALL the numbers- God bless them.[vi]
- 2021 Tuesday A: JOE BIDEN TO DONALD J. TRUMP COVID-19 DEATHS- Note: since Joe Biden became president on January 20, 2021, there have been 410,642 CHI-VI DEATHS IN THE United States- mentally deficient old Joe, by the end of the year, you will have tied the total number seen by the Trump administration in a year of the rampaging coronavirus pandemic. Under President Trump’s watch, there were 404,078 fatalities from the Chi-Com Bat Virus. From this point forward, ALL COVID-19 deaths are atop him. He has surpassed President Donald J. Trump with 6,564 Xi Jinping Bat Flu deaths. Congratulations, Joe, YOU are IT from this point forward and will be for the rest of your illegitimate time in office.
- 2021 Tuesday B: COVID-19 STATISTICS in the four states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Florida, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 4,662,762 confirmed cases, 69,678 confirmed deaths, and 2,471,122 confirmed recoveries. Moving on, here are the numbers for Florida: 3,636,318 confirmed cases, 55,622 confirmed deaths, and 2,737,138 confirmed recoveries. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 80,414 confirmed cases, 811 confirmed deaths, and 79,603 of confirmed recoveries. Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 673,432 confirmed cases, 7,916 confirmed deaths, and 275,537 confirmed recoveries. Let us look at one other part of the U.S., Kentucky: they have 702,951 confirmed cases, 8,921 confirmed deaths, and 694,030 confirmed recoveries.[vii]
- 2021 Tuesday C: FOREIGN COVID STATS OF THE DAY- Now that Mo has moved to Israel, let us look at the statistics there: 1,296,343 confirmed cases, 7,855 confirmed deaths, and 1,252,732 confirmed recoveries (same numbers). Let us look at one other portion of the world- Colombia, 11th country on the list: 4,964,454 cases of the virus, 126,454 confirmed death and 4,807,507 confirmed recoveries.[viii]
- 2021 Tuesday D: STOCK MARKET CLOSES/PRECIOUS AND RARE METALS: DOW Jones Industrial Average: 34,314.67, UP 311.75 points (+0.92%). Next, the NASDAQ: 14,433.83 UP 178.34 points (+1.25%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 4,345.72, UP 45.26 points (+1.05%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $78.85 per barrel, -0.08 (-0.09%). The price of GOLD is $1,755.60 per troy oz., -5.40 (-0.31%) while the price of SILVER is $22.50 per troy ounce, -0.11 (-0.50%). The price of PLATINUM is $948.60 per troy oz, -11.20 (-1.17%) while the price of COPPER is $4.14 per pound, -0.06 (-1.35%).[ix] The price of PALLADIUM is $1,906.18 per troy oz., -7.41 (-0.39%). The price of RHODIUM is $13,400.00 per troy oz., 0.00 (0.00%). The price of NEODYMIUM is $777,500.00 per CNY/T, 0.00 (0.00%). The price of ALUMINUM is $2,911.75 per USD/T, -11.25 (-0.38%).[x] Currently, Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000019. As for Chi-Com money, one-dollar U.S. = 6.45 Chinese yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.86 euros and in Mexican pesos equals 20.62. In Peruvian Nuevo Sol, one greenback equals 4.13 and in Philippines Peso, a buck equal 50.72 and in Polish Zloty, one dollar equals 3.97 of theirs.[xi]
- 2021 Tuesday E: U.S. NATIONAL DEBT AND GASOLINE PRICES IN THE FOUR STATES IN WHICH WE HAVE CHEF-AUTHORS- Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising by the day and NOTE- these prices are sans TAXES- in California, gasoline prices have risen to $4.414 per gallon, $3.047 in Florida, $4.101 in Hawaii, and $3.846 in Washington state.[xii] Let us look at one other New Hampshire: $3.050. We are going to do something else that could be fun- gasoline prices around the world going from cheapest to highest. The next country on the list has the second LOWEST gasoline price in the world- Iran: $0.227 per U.S. Gallon.[xiii] Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $28,842,422,397,228 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but frigging TRILLIONS.[xiv] Cloward and Piven causing problems like they always do which is not good- those two bastards should have met their ends on the chopping block. As for holders of U.S. debt, after Philippines, the next largest holder of U.S. debt is United Arab Emirates with $32 billion of U.S. national debt (it is important to note that these numbers vary every day with one nation after another jockeying for top position.
- 2021 Tuesday F: AFGHANISTAN CRISIS AND COLLAPSE NEWS- We learned today that following the vaccination of 50,000 Afghans in Afghanistan, the Biden regime is going to restart evacuation flights out of HKIA, people we know little to nothing about but whom the Biden regime wants to seed across the United States. Thank you, Joe, thank you. Speaking of the Afghan debacle, Republican senators are demanding a probe into the disastrous Afghan evacuations and resulting carnage at Hamid Karzai International Airport.
- 2021 Tuesday G: JOE BIDEN’S BORDER CATASTROPHE I- The state of Texas is gearing up for a possible surge of 60,000 illegals in the coming weeks. Deploy troops to the border and begin shooting them. A few thousand dollars’ worth of lead will do more than giving Central American nations and Mexico billions of dollars to halt the crisis. We also must note that today marks Day No. 194 for the world-famous ‘Border Czar’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris to be in charge of the mess on the U.S.-Mexico border and Day No. 101 since her sole visit to the border to do her job. Where can we find NO SHOW jobs like the one, she has?
- 2021 Tuesday H: FOREIGN NEWS-OVERSEAS NEWS I- U.S. Secretary of State Anthony “Bullshit” Blinken arrived in France today to soothe over France’s hurt feelings over the loss of its $40 billion submarine deal with Australia. Meanwhile, not to be outdone by the North Koreans, Russia test-fires its new hypersonic missiles, missiles the United States cannot stop.
- 2021 Tuesday I: COVID-19 UPDATES AND ADDITIONAL INFORMATION I- We learn today that Pfizer’s Chi-Vi vaccine loses 50-percent efficacy after six months which is why there is a BIG PUSH for perpetual boosters. We also learned today that ahead of the Xi Jinping Never-Ending Pandemic, the Chi-Coms loaded up on polymerase chain reaction, aka PCR, tests because the communist government knew what was coming down the pike. Next, a court rules that Arizona cannot apply federal COVID-19 funds to fund ‘anti-mask grants.’
- 2021 Tuesday J: HEALTH AND MEDICAL ALERTS- Ahead of next year’s coming retribution against the Democrats in the 2022 Mid-Term Elections, NIH Director Dr. Francis Collins is going to retire at the end of the year. Many speculate he is doing this so he can avoid being dragged before Congress and forced to answer questions regarding how the Wuhan Institute of Virology received tens of billions of U.S. taxpayer monies to fund ‘gain of function research.’ We hope you won’t get away. In other oppressive Biden regime-related news regarding the Chi-Vi, the U.S. military is ignoring requests for religious and/or medical exceptions for the vaccines being forced atop U.S. servicemembers. Stand strong, fellow Americans, stand strong.
- 2021 Tuesday K: COVID-19 LOCKDOWNS-RESTRICTIONS-AND AUTHORITARIANISM NEWS- Kaiser Permanente today suspended 5,000 employees for refusing to undergo vaccination with the Xi Jinping Bat Flu inoculations. Shame. Elsewhere, the biggest healthcare provider in New York State terminated the employment of 1,400 employees for similar refusals. Wow.
- 2021 Tuesday L: VACCINE MANUFACTURERS’ STOCK PRICES (FOLLOW THE MONEY) NEWS-(1) Pfizer $42.32 (2) AstraZeneca $59.89 (3) Johnson & Johnson $159.58 (4) BioNTech $250.12 (5) Moderna $332.11
- 2021 Tuesday M: MILITARY SUPPLIERS’ STOCK PRICES (FOLLOW THE MONEY 2) NEWS- (1) Raytheon: $88.72 (2) General Dynamics: $198.16 (3) Boeing: $224.42 (4) Lockheed Martin: $347.75 (5) Northrop-Grumman: $369.88.
- 2021 Tuesday N: PPE MANUFACTURERS’ STOCK PRICES (FOLLOW THE MONEY 3) NEWS- (1) Ansell Ltd.: $33.82 (2) DuPont: $70.97 (3) Honeywell: $215.72 (4) 3M: $177.87 (5) Teijen: $1,568.00.
- 2021 Tuesday O: ARTIFICIAL (FAKE) MEAT MANUFACTURERS’ STOCK PRICES (FOLLOW THE MONEY 4) NEWS- (1) Beyond Meat: $100.67 (2) Kellogg’s/Morning Star Farms: $64.02 (3) Maple Leaf Foods/Tofurkey: $21.21.
- 2021 Tuesday P: BIG BOX STORE STOCK PRICES (FOLLOW THE MONEY 5) NEWS- (1) Wal-Mart $136.62 (2) Lowe’s: $204.27 (3) Home Depot: $329.48 (4) Costco Wholesale Corp: $446.24 (5) Amazon $3,221.00.
- 2021 Tuesday Q: 2020 ELECTION AUDIT- Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger, RINO, once again is attempting to give the impression that he is doing his job and is launching another probe into DeKalb County’s handling of the 2020 Elections. Big deal.
- 2021 Tuesday R: JOE BIDEN NEWS I- Joe Biden is going to tour a union facility in Michigan today, touting his Build Back Better agenda and the multi-trillion-dollar spending bills (that always seem to redirect money back into the pockets of Democrats). The declining leader of the regime says what he is doing will prevent America from losing its edge. Whoa.
- 2021 Tuesday S: POLITICAL NEWS I- We have all seen the depressing video of angry illegal alien political hacks harassing Senator Kyrsten Sinema in the public crapper. Shameful. Well, we learn today that George Soros-funded groups are behind the harassment. These scumbag illegal alien hirelings are going after the feisty Arizona Democrat to force her into supporting the “Build Back Better Agenda” which many of us here at the AICPENDBLOG.COM believe they are stupid to understand much less comprehend. Likewise, other left-wing hirelings are going after Senator Joe Manchin, D-W. VA, trying to force him into supporting this bull crap. Finally, as the left continues ramping up its efforts to intimidate and persecute their real and perceived enemies, former U.S. House Speaker Newt Gingrich warns them softly that ‘there’s more of us than there are of YOU.’ Amen.
- 2021 Tuesday T: POLITICAL NEWS II- Ever-mercurial former Ambassador Nikki Haley says the “GOP needs Donald Trump.” (Note- she’s still trying to get on his good side). Meanwhile, a new report suggests that Democrats are losing the voter registration battle in battleground states. NOT a good sign. Next, Congressman Rob Wittman, R-VA 1st congressional district, says the GOP has a new bill with which to demand accountability from the Chi-Coms on COVID-19. Elsewhere, Vice President Mike Pence is lighting up the left by saying today the Dems use the (FALSE FLAG OPERATION of) January 06, 2021, as a weapon with which to club President Donald J. Trump and Trump-Pence supporters over the head. Amen.
- 2021 Tuesday U: POLITICAL NEWS III- Congresswoman Ashley Hinson, R-IA 1st congressional district, says that all along, the Democrats have wanted combined spending bills. Elsewhere, third party hack Evan McMullin announced he is going to challenge conservative Utah Senator Mike Lee, Republican. What the hell is up with this bonehead, McMullin? It’s a waste of money, time, and effort and, by the way, what is wrong with Senator Lee?
- 2021 Tuesday V: SOCIAL MEDIA NEWS – Frances Haugen- a so-called Facebook whistleblower, someone we believe is most likely a plant sent by Mark Zuckerberg himself- sat before the U.S. Senate Commerce Committee’s subcommittee Product Safety and Data Security and spilled her guts as to how terrible things are at Facebook when it comes to social media harming young kids and viewing pre-teens as an untapped source to lure in and violate. Chairman Senator Richard “Dick” Blumenthal, DS-CT, says that the ‘SEC and FTC should investigate the whistleblower’s claims.’ Congressman Devin Nunes, R-CA 22nd congressional district, says that the ‘whistleblower’s testimony diverts from the real crime, Facebook’s unabashed war on conservatives.’
- 2021 Tuesday W: CALIFORNIA LOTTERY RESULTS-MEGA-MILLIONS DRAW- Here are the results for the Mega-Millions Draw #1700 what with a $45 million jackpot on the line: 07, 11, 18, 30, 36, and Mega 04. Out of 69,999 winning tickets in California, the highest winners were TWO people who had FOUR numbers plus the Mega for a prize of $24,231 apiece.
- 2021 Tuesday X: as you know, we await news every day as to what the Chi-Coms and their Democratic Party stooges are up to; please remain alert as for when we do later today…
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0609 a 60” x 40” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “Morning Light.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her website, found at beverlycarrick.com, or at the blog’s Facebook page. At her website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” Beverly has been painting for more than 60 years and known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her Website NOW and view her work. It is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor! You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there IMMEDIATELY! Thank you, the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day.
Beverly Carrick: The World’s Greatest Artist (1927-2012)
ALBUM OF THE DAY AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM:
The sophomore effort by English band Fairport Convention- “What We Did on our Holidays”- came out on January 12, 1969. The band featured a change in the lineup- Judy Dyble out and Sandy Denny (vocals, guitars, keyboards) in her place. The lineup now featured Iain Matthews (lead vocals, congas), Richard Thompson (guitars, vocals, and other stringed instruments), Simon Nichol (guitars, vocals), Ashley Hutchings (basses, jug), and Martin Lamble (drums, percussion, and violin). The album saw the band moving to much more of a folk-rock sound without some of the electric elements that fans, and music critics said made them sound like an English version of the Jefferson Airplane. Still, it’s a great follow up to a superb debut album and we encourage everyone to visit your favorite site for the best in rock-and-roll music and make it a part of your daily listening pleasure- you will be glad you did.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 10-05-2021, all rights reserved. Data compiled with downright sensation by Moses Scharbug III. Total Word Count: 3,365. Chef Kilgore Randalini.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, FINE ART, AC/DC, Brian Johnson, Steve Miller, San Francisco, The Steve Miller Band, Brian Edmund Peter Keenan, The Chambers Brothers, President Chester A. Arthur, President Dwight D. Eisenhower, U.S. Supreme Court Chief Justice Earl Warren, Former U.S. House Speaker Newt Gingrich, President Donald J. Trump, Congressman Rob Wittman, Vice President Mike Pence, Congresswoman Ashley Hinson, Senator Mike Lee, Congressman Devin Nunes, Ambassador Nikki Haley, Evan McMullin, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice James Iredell, Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger, Georgia State News, Georgia Politics, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Louis D. Brandeis, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Sherman Minton, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Wiley Blount Rutledge, President Harry S. Truman, U.S. Supreme Court Chief Justice Fred M. Vinson, U.S. Senator Ben Cardin, ‘Border Czar’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris, U.S. Secretary of State Anthony Blinken, NIH Director Dr. Francis Collins, Kaiser Permanente, Build Back Better Agenda, Joe Biden, Senator Kyrsten Sinema, George Soros, Senator Joe Manchin, U.S. House Speaker Nancy “Mumbles” Pelosi, FALSE FLAG OPERATIONS, Capitol Hill Riots 01-06-2021, Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook Whistleblower Frances Haugen, Senator Richard “Dick” Blumenthal, Securities & Exchange Commission, Federal Trade Commission, President James Madison, U.S. Treasury Secretary George W. Campbell, North Korea, Kim Jong Un, France, Russia, COVID-19, Chi-Vi- the, The ‘VID, Wuhan Virus, Wuhan Virus Crisis, China Virus, China Virus Crisis, Yellow Fever 2019-2021, Communist China Condition, Kung Flu- The, Wuhan Waltz- The, BIG C-19- The, Wuhan Whoopie- The, COVID-19 Mandates, Pelosi Pox- The, Wuhan Meat Market Malady, Hubei Hooey- The, Pfizer, AstraZeneca, Moderna, BioNTech, Johnson & Johnson, Walmart Stock Price, Lowe’s Stock Price, Home Depot Stock Price, Costco Stock Price, Amazon Stock Price, Raytheon Stock Price, General Dynamics Stock Price, Boeing Stock Price, Lockheed Martin Stock Price, Northrop-Grumman Stock Price, Beyond Meat Stock Price, Kellogg’s-Morning Star Farms Stock Price, Maple Leaf Foods-Tofurkey Stock Price, GREEN MEATS, BIG PHARMA, DOW Jones Industrial Average, S & P 500, NASDAQ, Gold, Silver, Platinum, Copper, Palladium, Rhodium, Aluminum, Neodymium, Precious and Rare Metals, Light Sweet Crude Oil, U.S. Monetary Conversions, U.S. National Debt, U.S. National Debt Clock, National Security Matters, Monetary Conversions of the Day, U.S. Unemployment Numbers, Afghan Afghani, Chinese Yuan, European Union Euros, Peruvian Nuevo Sol, Philippines Peso, Polish Zloty, Fairport Convention, Chef Kilgore Randalini, California Lottery, California Lottery Results, Mega Millions, Mega Millions Draw #1700, AFGHANISTAN CRISIS AND COLLAPSE NEWS, JOE BIDEN’S BORDER CATASTROPHE I, FOREIGN NEWS-OVERSEAS NEWS I, COVID-19 UPDATES AND ADDITIONAL INFORMATION I, HEALTH AND MEDICAL ALERTS, COVID-19 LOCKDOWNS-RESTRICTIONS-AND AUTHORITARIANISM NEWS, VACCINE MANUFACTURERS’ STOCK PRICES (FOLLOW THE MONEY) NEWS, MILITARY SUPPLIERS’ STOCK PRICES (FOLLOW THE MONEY 2) NEWS, PPE MANUFACTURERS’ STOCK PRICES (FOLLOW THE MONEY 3) NEWS, ARTIFICIAL (FAKE) MEAT MANUFACTURERS’ STOCK PRICES (FOLLOW THE MONEY 4) NEWS, BIG BOX STORE STOCK PRICES (FOLLOW THE MONEY 5) NEWS,
TODAY IN HISTORY, TUESDAY OCTOBER 05, 2021, #4,197
PLEASE READ OUR MAIN BLOG POST, PUBLISHED AT 12:01 A.M.
Monday, October 05, 2020, Today in History Blog Post:
Monday, October 05, 2020, Today in History:
Tuesday, October 05, 2021:
[i] We began promoting the music of the Steve Miller Band beginning on Wednesday, 27-July-2011 through Wednesday, 24-August-2011 and then did a second stint on Sunday, 20-April-2014. We hope you will check the music of this amazing San Francisco, California, acid-rock blues band.
[ii] Not exactly sure when we will begin promoting the music of Black Sabbath but when we do, we will definitely follow them with AC/DC, the wild and wooly and definitely demonic Australian rock band.
[iii] We began promoting the music of both the Beatles and the band’s individual components on Friday, 04-November-2016 through Sunday, 11-June-2018. Besides the Beatles, we also promoted the music of John Lennon, Paul McCartney, Ringo Starr, and George Harrison as well as the Traveling Wilburys.
[iv] We began promoting the music of the world-famous Chambers Brothers beginning on Thursday, 10-April-2014 through Saturday, 19-April-2014. This presentation occurred at the original blog and if it ever reopens, please seek this fabulous band out and consider adding it to your collection.
[v] Bing seems to be covering numbers up for the Biden administration so here is where we have gone now: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[viii] We obtain our statistics for the coronavirus from: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[ix] Commodities – Oil, Silver and Gold Prices – CNN Business– see this site for daily commodity information.
[x] Commodities Prices – Spot – Futures (tradingeconomics.com) See this site for much of the economic information cobbled together at this blog.
[xiii] Please see the following site for information on global gas prices: Gasoline prices around the world, 26-Apr-2021 | GlobalPetrolPrices.com
[xiv] U.S. National Debt Clock: Real Time (usdebtclock.org) See this site for the U.S. National Debt Clock.
WE THANK EVERYONE FOR JOINING US AT WORDPRESS.COM AND FOR AIDING US IN CONTINUING TO DO THE WORK WE TOOK UPON OURSELVES MORE THAN A DECADE AGO
FOLKS, JOE HAS GOT TO GO- NOW!