TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
SUMMER SESSION 2022
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 50
263. TODAY IN HISTORY—TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 20, 2022:
The AICPENDBLOG.COM believes that the Biden regime is sowing the seeds of INSURRECTION by allowing in millions of illegals that even frigging sanctuary cities and states don’t want so that when the invaders rise up and begin running amok, they can scream “WHITE EXTREMISM” and send the tools of the regime out to CRUSH IT and EVERY AMERICAN along with it…
Presidents James A. Garfield and Chester Alan Arthur; Aviators (and Manfred Mann’s Earth Band) featuring Mick Rogers, the Doors featuring Jim Morrison, Soundgarden featuring Ben Shepherd, and the Steve Miller Band featuring Tim Davis:
- 451 Thursday: Roman General Aetius defeats the army of Attila the Hun at Chalons-su-Marne in Roman Gaul. One of the last great Roman victories, the Western Empire would not remain safe and secure for long.
- 1378 Sunday: The reign of the 202.1st Roman Catholic Antipope Clement VII begins on this date. Elected in opposition to both Popes Urban VI and Boniface IX, Antipope Clement VII served from today until September 16, 1394.
- 1519 Saturday: Portuguese explorer Ferdinand Magellan and his crew set out from Spain on five ships to find a western passage to the Spice Islands; however, Magellan died on route but one of his ships eventually sailed around the globe.
- 1565 Monday: Spanish troops capture Ft. Caroline, Florida, and massacre its French defenders.
- 1620 Thursday: At the Battle of Jassy, Ottoman Turkish troops defeat the troops of Polish King Sigismund III.
- 1664 Wednesday: Maryland passes the first Anti-Amalgamation Law to prevent black men from marrying white English women.
- 1746 Saturday: Bonnie Prince Charlie flees Scotland for France to escape capture by the British.
- 1850 Thursday: Washington D.C. abolishes the slave trade but allows slavery to continue in its territory.
- 1854 Tuesday: British and French troops defeat the Russian army at the Battle of Alma Krim in the Crimea.
- 1863 Saturday: The Battle of Chickamauga, Georgia, ends during the Civil War. The Union suffered 1,857 men killed, 9,956 wounded, and 5,157 captured or MIA. Meanwhile, the Confederacy suffered 2,312 men killed, 14,674 wounded, and 1,468 captured or MIA.
- 1870 Monday: Italian troops took control of the Papal States, leading to the unification of Italy.
- 1873 Friday: Panic swept the floor of the New York Stock Exchange in the wake of railroad bond defaults and bank failures.
- 1881 Monday: Vice President Chester Alan Arthur is sworn in as the nation’s 21st president as his predecessor, President James A. Garfield, struck by an assassin’s bullet and been in the hospital for a couple of weeks, succumbed to his wounds.
- 1884 Friday: The National Equal Rights Party was formed in San Francisco, California; the convention nominated Belva Ann Bennett Lockwood for president.
- 1904 Tuesday: Orville and Wilbur Wright fly in a circular pattern in their Flyer II aircraft.
- 1911 Wednesday: The British liner RMS Olympic collided with the Royal Navy cruiser HMS Hawke off the Isle of Wight; although severely damaged; the Olympic could return to Southampton under its own power.
- 1921 Tuesday: KDKA in Pittsburgh started a daily radio newscast and was among the first to do so in the United States.
- 1927 Tuesday: New York Yankee slugger Babe Ruth hits his 60th homer of the season off Tom Zachary.
- 1932 Tuesday: After winning 12 games in a row, the Chicago Cubs clinch the National League Pennant- their second in four seasons. Sadly, for the Cubs, the New York Yankees would sweep them in four games.
- 1945 Thursday: Captured German rocket engineers begin work in the United States for the military. Better to work for one’s captors than to go to the gallows along with other ‘former’ Nazis.
- 1946 Friday: The first Cannes Film Festival premiered. Originally slated to commence in 1939, World War II delayed the festival for seven years. Meanwhile, WNBT-TV in New York became the first station to promote a motion picture. They showed scenes from “The Jolson Story.” Elsewhere, in Dovercourt, Essex, England, future guitarist and vocalist Mick Rogers is born. Rogers would play with Aviator- a short-lived band and with Manfred Mann’s Earth Band from 1971-1975 and from 1983-present.
- 1948 Monday: The Mexican Baseball League disbands.
- 1953 Sunday: The TV show “Letter to Loretta” premiered. However, less than five months later, the producers changed the name of the show to “The Loretta Young Show” on February 14, 1954.
- 1958 Saturday: Martin Luther King was seriously wounded during a book signing at a New York City department store when Izola Curry stabbed him in the chest; Curry was later found incompetent to stand trial.
- 1960 Tuesday: The United Nations admits Cyprus and 13 African nations for 96-member nations
- 1962 Thursday: Democrat governor Ross R. Barnett blocked James Meredith, a black student, from enrolling at the University of Mississippi; however, Meredith could enroll later.
- 1963 Friday: President John F. Kennedy proposed a joint U.S.-Soviet expedition to the moon in a speech to the U.N. General Assembly. Of course, no one took it seriously.
- 1967 Wednesday: The ocean liner Queen Elizabeth 2 (QE2) launched. It eventually goes out of service on November 27, 2008.
- 1968 Friday: In Okinawa, U.S.-administered territory, future bassist with the alternative rock band, Soundgarden, Ben Shepherd, is born.
- 1969 Saturday: “Sugar-Sugar” by the Archies[i] hits #1 on the pop music charts.
- 1970 Sunday: Jim Morrison of the Doors[ii] is found ‘not guilty’ on charges of lewd conduct at a concert appearance in Florida.
- 1973 Thursday: In their so-called “battle of the sexes,” tennis star Billie Jean King defeated Bobby Riggs in straight sets, 6-4, 6-3, 6-3, at the Houston Astrodome.
- 1977 Tuesday: Vietnam and Djibouti ask for UN membership. Meanwhile, the first of the “boat people” arrived in San Francisco from Southeast Asia under a new U.S. resettlement program.
- 1982 Monday: U.S. President Ronald Reagan announced that the U.S., France, and Italy were going to send peacekeeping troops to Beirut.
- 1984 Thursday: A suicide car bomb launched by a member of the so-called ‘religion of peace’ attacks the U.S. Embassy annex in Beirut, Lebanon, killing 23 people. Meanwhile, “The Cosby Show” premiered on NBC-TV on this date.
- 1988 Tuesday: Tim Davis, former drummer with the Steve Miller Band[iii], dies from complications of diabetes.
- 1989 Wednesday: F.W. de Klerk took the oath of office for the presidency of South Africa.
- 1990 Thursday: Both Germanys ratify reunification.
- 1991 Friday: U.N. weapons inspectors left for Iraq in a renewed search for Iraqi weapons of mass destruction.
- 1995 Wednesday: AT&T announced that it would be splitting into three companies. The companies were AT&T, Lucent Technologies, and NCR Corp. The U.S. House of Representatives voted to drop the national speed limit. This would allow each state to decide its own speed limits.
- 1999 Monday: Lawrence Russell Brewer became the second white supremacist to be convicted in the dragging death of James Byrd Jr. in Jasper, Texas. Brewer underwent execution on September 21, 2011.
- 2001 Thursday: Before a joint session of Congress, President George W. Bush announced a new cabinet level office to fortify homeland security and named Pennsylvania Governor Tom Ridge its director.
- 2004 Monday: CBS News apologized for a “mistake in judgment” in its story questioning President George W. Bush’s National Guard service, saying it could not vouch for the authenticity of documents used in the bogus report. This cost news anchor Dan Rather and some of his support staff their jobs. Fake news media, folks.
- 2010 Monday: Next to the Moon in the night sky, the brightest object is Jupiter as it makes it closest approach to Earth since 1963.
- 2011 Tuesday: The U.S. officially ends the Bill Clinton-era “Don’t ask, don’t tell” military policy, which allows Gays and lesbians publicly to declare their sexual orientation.
- 2012 Thursday: According to Brainy History, former U.S. Presidential candidate Tim Pawlenty resigns from Mitt Romney’s Presidential campaign, planning instead to work for the Financial Services Roundtable in Washington, D.C.
- 2013 Friday: According to Brainy History, within days of its launch, the “Grand Theft Auto V” videogame reaches sales of $1billion, becoming the fastest single entertainment product ever to achieve these sales.
- 2014 Saturday: After Turkey sends Special Forces into neighboring Syria to clash with ISIS, the murderous scumbags release 49 Turkish hostages rather than beheading them as the human fecal matter are wont to do.
- 2015 Sunday: On the first day of the papal visit to the communist nation of Cuba, Pope Francis meets with murderous thug ex-dictator Fidel Castro. Did the Pope grant the POS absolution? Elsewhere, whiz kid CEO of Turing Pharmaceuticals Martin Shkreli raises the price of a generic toxoplasmosis medication- Daraprim- by more than 5,000-percent throwing patients who have long used the inexpensive medication to treat their illnesses into a frenzy. Is this what Obamacare is going to bring to the American medical consumers? Where is the Obama administration?
- 2016 Tuesday: In Charlotte, North Carolina, after a BLACK police officer shoots dead Keith Lamont Scott, a BLACK person, violent riots explode bringing Black Lives Matter and Antifa thugs a running. This would go on several days until order was restored.
- 2017 Wednesday: Hurricane Maria, the strongest hurricane to slam Puerto Rico in more than 80 years, struck the island, wiping out as much as 75 percent of the power distribution lines and causing an island-wide blackout that the territory is still attempting to recover from.
- 2018 Thursday: Near Baltimore, Maryland, a worker at a Rite Aid distribution center ‘goes postal,’ shoots seven people, kills three, and then takes her own life. Yeah, we know: Trump’s responsible! (LOL)
- 2019 Friday: Angry, indoctrinated students from 185 countries stage a massive walkout in protest of older people destroying the planet via climate change. In Manhattan, angry Greta Thunberg, the Hitler Jugend-like ‘climate warrior’ gives a speech to screeching kids at a rally. [iv] Meanwhile, at the White House, President Donald J. Trump welcomes Australian Prime Minister Scott Morrison for a week-long visit.
- 2020 Sunday: President Donald J. Trump approves of the looming deal that will transfer part ownership of the Chi-Com app, TikTok into the control of Oracle and Walmart and which will change the name to TikTok Global. The U.S. is trying to eject the Chinese Communist Party from having yet another avenue into the United States from which to steal as much data and information as possible with which to use against us. Beijing threatens retaliation. Elsewhere, on George Stephanopoulos ABC program, an embittered and somewhat senile House Speaker Nancy “Mumbles” Pelosi threatens to impeach President Donald J. Trump if he moves forward with a replacement for U.S. Supreme Court Associate Ruth Bader Ginsburg who died Friday night from metastatic pancreatic cancer at age 87. All news outlets- including Fox News Channel- accuse the GOP of hypocrisy for not bringing Barack Obama’s third U.S. Supreme Court pick Merrick Garland up for a vote in 2016. What Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell said in 2016 is the same as he said this year: when a president of a different party than the one controlling the Senate in an election year brings up a SCOTUS replacement, the party controlling the Senate does not normally approve one and put them on the court, going back as far as the late 1880’s. This time around the Republican Party controls both the Senate and the White House so NO hypocrisy exists, yet the liberals continue screeching and howling that what POTUS is going to do is somehow ‘unconstitutional’ and ‘unfair.’ Folks the Democrats would do it in a heartbeat.
- 2020 Sunday A: Following the attempted delivery of a letter filled with ricin to the White House, the FBI, the U.S. Secret Service and U.S. Postal inspectors are searching for clues as to whom sent it. Meanwhile, we now for a fact that former FBI Director James Comey will appear before Sen. Lindsey Graham’s Senate committee on September 30, 2020, to answer questions about his behavior in the “Trump-Russia Collusion” scam. Elsewhere, we learn in the BIG FIVE Democrat-controlled states in the U.S., unemployment runs rampant, the same states with governor-inflicted Wuhan Virus shutdowns. In Washington state, the number is 10.3 percent. In Oregon, it’s 10.4 percent. In California, it’s 13.3 percent. In Illinois, it’s 11.3 percent and in New York, the number is 15.9 percent. Shame on you. Reopen and give your people their lives back!
- 2020 Sunday B: COVID-19 Statistics for the Planet as a Whole-: Here are the statistics for the planet as a whole: 30,859,069 confirmed cases, +270,080, 958,314, confirmed deaths, +4,832, and 21,099,095 confirmed recoveries, +266,265. Next, here are the stats for the United States, the intended target of the Chinese-engineered Wuhan Virus pandemic: 6,863,854 confirmed cases, up 44,145 from yesterday’s reporting, 202,409 confirmed deaths, UP 674, and 3,705,509 confirmed recoveries, UP 16,428.
- 2020 Sunday C: COVID-19 Statistics in the three states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 785,076 confirmed cases, 15,023 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 11,457 confirmed cases, 120 confirmed deaths, and 4,622 confirmed recoveries. Finally, here are the stats for leftist-Marxist-socialist hellhole of Washington: 85,886 confirmed cases, 2,130 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Let’s look at one other state: West Virginia- currently, they have 14,054 confirmed cases, 310 confirmed deaths, and 10,227 confirmed recoveries- thank you, Governor Jim Justice, you are a fantastic person!
- 2020 Sunday D: Foreign COVID Stats of the Day– Let’s look at Israel’s numbers now that Mo is living there: 187,902 confirmed cases, 1,256 confirmed deaths, and 130,024 confirmed recoveries.
- 2020 Sunday E: Here are the NFL scores for today: (1) Chicago Bears 17, New York Giants 13. (2) Dallas Cowboys 40, Atlanta Falcons 39. (3) Indianapolis Colts 28, Minnesota Vikings 11. (4) Los Angeles Rams 30, Philadelphia Eagles 19. (5) San Francisco 49ers 31, New York Jets 13. (6) Tennessee Titans 33, Jacksonville Jaguars 30. (7) Tampa Bay Buccaneers 31, Carolina Panthers 17. (8) Pittsburgh Steelers 26, Denver Broncos 21. (9) Green Bay Packers 42, Detroit Lions 21. (10) Buffalo Bills 31, Miami Dolphins 28. (11) Arizona Cardinals 30, Washington REDSKINS 15. (12) Baltimore Ravens 33, Houston Texans 16. (13) Kansas City Chief 23, Los Angeles Chargers 20. (14) Late game: Seattle Seahawks 35, New England Patriots 30.
- 2021 Monday: COVID-19 Statistics for the Planet as a Whole– 229,799,645 confirmed cases, +539,224, 4,712,959 confirmed deaths, +8,067 and 206,458,303 confirmed recoveries, +936,140. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 43,107,469 confirmed cases, UP 206,656 from yesterday’s reporting, 694,619 confirmed deaths, UP 2,741, [v] and 32,675,892 confirmed recoveries, UP 172,356. We genuinely welcome COVID Live Update World Meter for being honest in covering ALL the numbers- God bless them. [vi]
- 2021 Monday A: Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump COVID-19 Deaths– Note: since Joe Biden became president on January 20, 2021, there have been 376,165 CHI-VI DEATHS IN THE United States- mentally deficient old Joe, by the end of the year, you will have tied the total number seen by the Trump administration in a year of the rampaging coronavirus pandemic. Under President Trump’s watch, there were 404,078 fatalities from the Chi-Com Bat Virus. Currently, Joe is shy 27,913 deaths- we brought this number up to date- Joe is going to hit the mark very soon now…
- 2021 Monday D: COVID-19 Statistics in the four states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Florida, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 4,562,176 confirmed cases, 68,185 confirmed deaths, and 2,403,437 confirmed recoveries. Moving on, here are the numbers for Florida: 3,549,546 confirmed cases, 51,884 confirmed deaths, and 2,447,654 confirmed recoveries (somewhat the same numbers). Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 75,911 confirmed cases, 714 confirmed deaths, and 75,197 of confirmed recoveries. Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 631,013 confirmed cases, 7,327 confirmed deaths, and 264,239 confirmed recoveries (same numbers). Let us look at one other part of the U.S., North Carolina: they have 1,346,314 confirmed cases, 15,776 confirmed deaths, and 1,255,168 confirmed recoveries. [vii]
- 2021 Monday B: Foreign COVID Stats of the Day– Now that Mo has moved to Israel, let us look at the statistics there: 1,235,064 confirmed cases, 7,555 confirmed deaths, and 1,152,776 confirmed recoveries (same numbers). Let us look at one other portion of the world- Palau, 218th area on the list: 5 cases of the virus, 2 confirmed death and 3 confirmed recoveries. [viii]
- 2021 Monday C: Stock Market Closes/Precious and Rare Metals: DOW Jones Industrial Average: 33,970.47, DOWN 614.41 points (-1.78%). Next, the NASDAQ: 14,713.90, DOWN 330.06 points (-2.19%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 4,357.73, DOWN 75.26 points (-1.70%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $70.93 per barrel, +0.64 (+0.91%). The price of GOLD is $1,764.30 per troy oz., +0.30 (+0.02%) while the price of SILVER is $22.27 per troy ounce, +0.07 (+0.30%). The price of PLATINUM is $910.20 per troy oz, +11.00 (+1.22%) while the price of COPPER is $4.14 per pound, +0.03 (+0.67%).[ix] The price of PALLADIUM is $1,896.70 per troy oz., -11.00 (+0.58%). The price of RHODIUM is $12,600.00 per troy oz., +250.00 (+2.02%). The price of NEODYMIUM is $782,500.00 per CNY/T, 0.00 (0.00%). The price of ALUMINUM is $2,864.25 per USD/T, -+22,500.00 (+0.08%). [x] Currently, Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000023. As for Chi-Com money, one-dollar U.S. = 6.47 Chinese yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.85 euros and in Mexican pesos equals 20.10 In Indian Rupee, one greenback equals 73.62 and in Indonesian Rupiah, a buck equal 14,235.00 and in Iranian Rial, one dollar equals 42,000.00 of theirs. [xi]
- 2021 Monday D: U.S. National Debt and Gasoline Prices in the Four States in which we have Chef-Authors– Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising by the day and NOTE- these prices are sans TAXES- in California, gasoline prices have dropped to $4.390 per gallon, $3.096 in Florida, $4.059 in Hawaii, and $3.871 in Washington state. [xii] Let us look at one other Indiana: $3.177. We are going to do something else that could be fun- gasoline prices around the world going from cheapest to highest. The next country on the list has the next lowest gasoline price in the world- Mayotte: $7.064 per U.S. Gallon.[xiii] Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $28,784,542,512,664 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but frigging TRILLIONS.[xiv] Cloward and Piven causing problems like they always do which is not good- those two bastards should have met their ends on the chopping block. As for holders of U.S. debt, after Cayman Islands, the next largest holder of U.S. debt is India with $216 billion of U.S. national debt (it is important to note that these numbers vary every day with one nation after another jockeying for top position.
- 2021 Monday F: Afghanistan Crisis and Collapse News– While the Taliban continues murdering those who worked with and for the U.S.-led NATO Coalition (and rides around on paddle boats on a placid lake when not killing their enemies), Rep. Ann Wagner, R-MO 2nd congressional district, said that ‘Joe Biden wanted out of Afghanistan at ANY cost.’ Next, Rep. Matt Rosendale, R-MT At-Large congressional district, says that ‘unvetted Afghan refugees should NOT be permitted into the United States.’ Elsewhere, Rep. Rob Wittman, R-VA 1st congressional district, says that the botched drone strike that murdered a family of 10 in Kabul following the attack on U.S. troops guarding the Hamid Karzai International Airport last August demonstrates the loss of ‘over the horizon capabilities’ for the U.S. military (thanks to Joe Biden).
- 2021 Monday G: Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe I– Folks, as much as it embarrasses us to say so, today is Day No. 179 for the reputed ‘Border Czar’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris to be in charge of the U.S.-Mexico border and Day No. 86 since her singular visit to the region. Here are the stats for the disaster unfolding along our border and across our country as compiled by One America News for today: first, here is the cost for just this day of caring for the invaders- $531,786,016. Next, here is the amount of money the American taxpayers have shelled out caring for Joe Biden’s garbage for the year 2021: $287,655,133,184. Imagine if that money went to help Americans? Black folks, where are you? The money that could go into reparations for slavery is being wasted on ILLEGAL ALIENS! PEOPLE WHO DISPLACE YOU FROM YOUR COMMUNITIES! Third, here is the number of illegal aliens who have swarmed into the country this year: 2,948,234. Finally, here is the CONSERVATIVE LOW ESTIMATE for illegal aliens devouring the future of America’s young people: 36,948,236. Round them up and deport them now. (Sources for One America News Illegal Alien Numbers: Center for Immigration Studies, Department of Homeland Security, Federation for American Immigration Reform, Institute for Defense Analyses, Yale, and MIT).
- 2021 Monday H: Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe II– As Bidenville underneath the Del Rio, Texas, overpass continues to grow with estimates of anywhere from 12,000 to 15,000 illegal aliens- mostly Haitians- U.S. Department of Homeland Security Secretary Antonio Mayorkas is rushing to the region, promising to begin deporting the Haitians back to their homeland. And Joe Biden swears he ‘isn’t a racist.’ Yet, while claiming he’s not a ‘racist,’ Joe’s regime is bragging that it’s going to use Title 42- a Trump era policy- to round up and deport as many Haitians as they can. Meanwhile, GOP governors are demanding a meeting with Joe Biden regarding the emergent crisis occurring along the southern border what with the importation of millions of Third World castoffs. Finally, as overworked Border Patrol agents find themselves forced by the Biden regime to chase down fleeing illegal alien invaders via horseback, instead of defending the agents, the White House says the videos are ‘horrific.’ WTF!
- 2021 Monday I: Foreign News-Overseas News I– Russia’s ruling party lost seats in the election but held onto its majority all the while reports continue flowing in of threats to election observers and the stuffing of ballot boxes. No, say it ain’t so! Elsewhere, in Kigali, Rwanda, the hero of “Hotel Rwanda”- Paul Rusesabagina, a critic of the Rwandan president- was found guilty today of creating and funding a ‘terrorist group’ and given a 25-year prison sentence. Whoa. Both the man’s family and the U.S. State Department have condemned this sentence.
- 2021 Monday J: COVID-19 Updates and Additional Information I– Dr. Ashish Jha told Newsmax that ‘more data is required for kids and COVID-19 shots before the feds begin jabbing the arms of children.’ Amen. Meanwhile, U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo says that the ‘origins of the Chi-Vi can be traced back to summer 2019.’ Elsewhere, a new report suggests that the Xi Jinping Bat Flu, aka the BIG ’19, has killed almost as many Americans as the Spanish Flu pandemic of 1918-19 did. Thank you, Chi-Coms, thank you.
- 2021 Monday K: COVID-19 Lockdowns-Restrictions-and-Authoritarianism News– Mass protests against harsh COVID-19 mandates and lockdowns are breaking out across New York City. How soon before citizens of the Big Apple march to the mayor’s mansion, torches and pitchforks held high? Hopefully, soon, very soon. Mayor Bill “Bag O’ Fries” Di Blasio must account for his misbehavior. Next, the U.S. is set to ease travel restrictions for foreigners as long as they have proof of COVID-19 vaccinations. Next, after three black women assaulted the hostess at popular NYC eatery, “Carmine’s,” instead of the restaurant being the victim for having following “Bag O’ Fries” Di Blasio’s harsh COVID-19 passport rules and restrictions, the three assailants now claim they are the ’victims’ and thus a Black Lives Matter ‘protest’ is set to take place outside the restaurant this evening. That should be fun.
- 2021 Monday L: Vaccine Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money) News– (1) Pfizer $44.20 (2) AstraZeneca $58.50 (3) Johnson & Johnson $163.81 (4) BioNTech $339.01 (5) Moderna $423.33.
- 2021 Monday M: Military Suppliers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 2) News– (1) Raytheon: $83.45 (2) General Dynamics: $193.43 (3) Boeing: $209.50 (4) Lockheed Martin: $338.46 (5) Northrop-Grumman: $348.81
- 2021 Monday N: PPE Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 3) News– (1) Ansell Ltd.: $34.49 (2) DuPont: $67.93 (3) Honeywell: $215.73 (4) 3M: $180.53 (5) Teijen: $1,630.00.
- 2021 Monday O: Artificial (Fake) Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 4) News– (1) Beyond Meat: $112.27 (2) Kellogg’s/Morning Star Farms: $63.39 (3) Maple Leaf Foods/Tofurkey: $21.06.
- 2021 Monday P: President Donald J. Trump News– President Donald J. Trump says that ‘gross incompetence’ is partly responsible for the Xi Jinping Bat Flu’s devastation. Next, President Trump said that the U.S. will ‘become a Third World country’ without any border control. Next on the list, President Trump slapped his endorsement on so-called “Trumplican” Rep. Diana Harshbarger, R-TN 1st congressional district, in next year’s mid-terms. Finally, Ohio State Senator Matt Dolan, RINO, announced he is in the running for the U.S. Senate in 2022 to take Rob Portman’s seat. President Trump won’t give this lackluster loser who voted in favor of changing the MLB team ‘Indians’ to the ‘Guardians’ which has to be among the stupidest sports names in pro-sports history.
- 2021 Monday Q: Joe Biden News I– Senile Joe Biden is set to meet with the U.N. Secretary-General António Guterres today. That should be fun, especially when the mind-blank Biden speaks to the U.N. General Assembly tomorrow. We will be watching that farce! Speaking of the usurper residing in the White House, the dictator promised to protect Americans from ‘extreme heat.’ (Note- if that is the case, the old dolt had better warn the EPA to ease up on the restrictions on the use of freon in air conditioning units). Meanwhile, a new book says that Russian dictator Vladimir Putin’s feelings were hurt by drooling Joe Biden when he called the thug, ‘a killer,’ during a live TV interview awhile back.
- 2021 Monday R: Joe Biden’s Daily Disaster– After making the ‘deal’ with Australian Prime Minister Scott Morrison and UK Prime Minister Boris “BoJo” Johnson to supply Downunder with nuclear submarine technology, slobbering Joe Biden becomes the first U.S. president to cause the French government to recall its ambassador. Imagine that. Joe Biden is a frigging, senile disaster.
- 2021 Monday S: Joe Biden Regime News I– As the Biden regime continues having problems getting its various, multi-trillion-dollar spending bills shoved through, Rep. Nancy Mace, R-SC 1st congressional district, says the division among the Democrats on getting this crap pushed through to becoming law that it might delay the bills. We hope it delays them into 2022 which will effectively KILL the bills. Let us hope this is so…
- 2021 Monday T: Mass Shootings News– At least 8 students at a Russian university were killed in a mass shooting incident with numerous others wounded. The authorities announce that the shooter was motivated by ‘hate.’ Meanwhile, in Chicago over the past weekend, there were 56 shootings and nine deaths. Elsewhere, two students were shot and wounded at a Virginia high school today while late last night, the grandson of Cleveland, Ohio, Mayor Frank G. Jackson- 24-year-old Frank Q. Jackson- was gunned down outside a housing project. Law enforcement is investigating.
- 2021 Monday U: Sports News I– Monday Night Football features two down-and-out teams: the Detroit Lions (0-2-0) at the Green Bay Packers (1-1-0). Let us hope there’s NO tie tonight. The Packers beat the Lions, 35-17.
- 2021 Monday V: California Lottery Results-Powerball Monday Night Draw– here are the results for the Powerball Draw #887 with a jackpot of $472 million up for grabs: 37, 51, 54, 58, 60, and Powerball 19.
- 2021 Monday W: Moron News I– The hits keep coming for Sandy “The Fly” Cortez (AOC- ‘Any Old C**k [will do]) over her attendance of the Met Gala last week and for wearing what many deem to be a Chick-Fil-A bag-like dress that said, “Tax the Rich” on its backside. Today, we learn that the dress designer is in trouble for numerous tax code violations such as pocketing the tax withholdings of her workers as well as for not paying rents on the sweat shops the ho runs. Little Sandy is so flipping stupid that she never thinks things out before she does something incredibly ignorant which is why she’s always in the MORON NEWS section at the AICPENDBLOG.COM. Speaking of the ‘Fly,’ the ‘Fly’ is proposing a constitutional amendment that will prohibit the U.S. from selling weapons to Israel. Joe Crowley, when the hell are you going to find your balls and run against this dingbat? Get your old seat back. As Democrats go, compared to her, you are a swell person.
- 2022 Tuesday: Observation of the Day- You know, immigration serves a purpose but the invasion we are watching now serves NO purpose whatsoever other than to sow the seeds of barbarian invasion among us. The Romans had a similar issue when one successive wave of barbarians pushed earlier ones into their orbit. I believe the Balkans in the late Western Roman Empire was such a place where the Romans could not repel the invaders and so gave them land upon which to settle. In exchange for the Romans protecting them and giving them sustenance, the barbarians would provide young men for the military and young women for whatever. Sadly, the Romans in charge after a while sold the invaders dog meat at inflated prices and disparaged them through maltreatment. It’s what the Romans did, all right? Ah, well, the barbarians rose up and launched an INSURRECTION that required the Romans to divert military resources from other parts of the empire to put it down. I believe it took 3-4 years and loads of towns and cities went up in flames and tens of thousands of Romans were killed. IS this the plan Joe Biden and his overseers have? We suspect the Biden regime is PRAYING to God that through Americans of all classes and all political parties (think New York City, Martha’s Vineyard, Chicago, and elsewhere) being disgusted and revolted by these people that they will EXPLODE IN A CACOPHONY OF VIOLENCE ACROSS THE COUNTRY which this scumbag Joe Biden can then label as the dreaded white extremism he can then call out the Army, the Navy, the Air Force, the Marines, the Space Force, the Merchant Marines, the Joestapo, the ATF, the armed IRS thugs, and whatever else the regime has at its disposal and to then crush ALL Americans. We cannot permit this to happen, my friends, no, we cannot. Tell me what you think- Chef Kilgore Randalini.
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0958 a 10” x 8” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “Butterfly.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her website, found at beverlycarrick.com. At her website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclee, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” For more than 60 years- up until her untimely death from cancer in 2012- Bev stood before the easel and painted for 10-12 hours per day. Known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks, her paintings are in demand as much today as they were 30 years ago. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her website NOW and view her stunning body of work, one the Chi-Coms have long tried to copy and sell facsimiles of but which none of them have ever been able to reproduce well enough to fool novice art buyers. Once there, it is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor- virtually anyone. You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there as quickly as your fingers can tap the letters on your keyboard. The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day, aka the AICPENDBLOG.COM, thanks each and every one of you, our beloved, loyal fan base. DON’T buy any counterfeit bull crap coming out of mainland communist China, especially from Xinjiang Province, ground zero for Chi-Com National Socialism.
ALBUM OF THE DAY AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM:
On August 15, 1983, Cheap Trick returned with “Next Position Please,” another in a long line of high-powered pop albums. Todd Rundgren came aboard as producer and the group delivered a ringing addition to their ongoing discography. Once again, the lineup featured Rick Nielsen (lead and rhythm guitars, bass, keyboards, and backing vocals), Robin Zander (rhythm guitar and lead vocals), Bun E. Carlos (drums and percussion), and Jon Brant (bass guitar and backing vocals). Some claim the album is more reminiscent of a ‘Utopia’ album but we still hear Cheap Trick coming through loud and clear. We hope you will seek this one out wherever you shop for the absolute best in music- you will be glad you did.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 09-20-2022, all rights reserved. Data compiled with complete productivity by Moses Scharbug III. (Editor’s Note: we pay the estate of Beverly Carrick an annual fee by which, we can show her paintings to the world. We make NO money from the estate’s sales of her world-famous artworks). Total Word Count: 5,589. Chef Kilgore Randalini.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor
Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, FINE ART, Beverly Carrick World Famous Rose Still-Life Paintings, Just the Facts, Unvarnished Truth- The, American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day, The Archies, Mick Rogers, Aviator, Manfred Mann’s Earth Band, Jim Morrison, the Doors, Ben Shepherd, Soundgarden, The Steve Miller Band, Tim Davis, President James K. Polk, Presidents James A. Garfield, Chester Alan Arthur, Newsmax, One America News, Dr. Ashish Jha, Afghanistan, Taliban- the, Russia, Vladimir Putin, Rwanda, United Nations, U.N. Secretary-General António Guterres, United Kingdom, Prime Minister Boris “BoJo” Johnson, Australia, Prime Minister Scott Morrison, ‘Border Czar’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris, Joe Biden, U.S. Department of Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas, Customs and Border Protection, CBP- The, ICE, Immigration and Customs Enforcement, U.S. State Department, Mayor Bill “Bag O’ Fries” Di Blasio, Sandy “The Fly” Cortez, Rep. Ann Wagner, Rep. Matt Rosendale, Rep. Rob Wittman, Senator Rob Portman, Rep. Diana Harshbarger, President Donald J. Trump, Rep. Nancy Mace, COVID-19 STATISTICS FOR THE PLANET AS A WHOLE, COVID-19 Statistics for the Planet as a Whole, Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump COVID-19 Deaths, COVID-19 Statistics, Foreign COVID Stats of the Day, Stock Market Closes/Precious And Rare Metals, U.S. National Debt and Gasoline Prices in the Four States in which we have Chef-Authors, Afghanistan Crisis And Collapse News, Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe I, Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe II, Foreign News-Overseas News I, COVID-19 Updates and Additional Information I, COVID-19 Lockdowns-Restrictions-and-Authoritarianism News, Vaccine Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money) News, Military Suppliers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 2) News, PPE Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 3) News, Artificial (Fake) Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 4) News, President Donald J. Trump News, Joe Biden News I, Joe Biden’s Daily Disaster, Joe Biden Regime News I, Mass Shootings News, Sports News I, California Lottery Results-Powerball Monday Night Draw, Moron News I, Illegal Aliens, Illegal Immigration, Illegal Alien Undeclared War on the U.S., Mexican Drug Cartels, Illegal Alien Invasion, Illegal Alien Tsunami, Illegal Alien Tidal Wave, Illegal Alien Caravans, Joe Biden’s Open Borders Policies, Build the Wall and Deport Them All, Replacement Theory, Illegal Alien overrunning of America, COVID-19, Chi-Vi- the, The ‘VID, Wuhan Virus, Wuhan Virus Crisis, China Virus, China Virus Crisis, Yellow Fever 2019-2021, Communist China Condition, Kung Flu- The, Wuhan Waltz- The, BIG C-19- The, Wuhan Whoopie- The, COVID-19 Mandates, Pelosi Pox- The, Wuhan Meat Market Malady, Hubei Hooey- The, Xi Jinping’s Bat Fu Yuk, Communist Killer Virus 2019-2021 and Onward, Chairman Xi’s Fever, Chairman Xi’s Gift to the World- the Chi-Vi, COVID-19- the Trump Whacker, COVID-19- the Hong Kong Democracy Movement Killer, California COVID-19 Cases, Florida COVID-19 Cases, Hawaii COVID-19 Cases, Washington COVID-19 Cases, North Carolina COVID-19 Cases, West Virginia COVID-19 Cases, Israeli COVID-19 Cases, Palau COVID-19 Cases, U.S. National Debt, U.S. National Debt Clock, National Security Matters, AstraZeneca Stock Price, Pfizer Stock Price, Johnson & Johnson Stock Price, BioNTech Stock Price, Moderna Stock Price, Raytheon Stock Price, General Dynamics Stock Price, Boeing Stock Price, Lockheed Martin Stock Price, Northrup-Grumman Stock Price, DOW Jones Industrial Average, NASDAQ, S & P 500, Nikkei 225 Index, Deutsche Boerse DAX Index, Shanghai Composite SE Index, S & P BSE Sensex Index, COVID-19 World Health Meter Statistics, U.S. Stock Markets, U.S. National Debt, National Security Issues, U.S. National Gasoline Prices, Gold, Silver, Platinum, Copper, Palladium, Rhodium, Neodymium, Precious and Rare Metals, Light Sweet Crude Oil, Cocoa, Coffee, Lumber, Corn, U.S. Monetary Conversions, Monetary Conversions of the Day, Bitcoin, Chinese Yuan, European Union Euros, Mexican Pesos, Russian Rubles, Indian Rupee, Indonesian Rupiah, Iranian Rial, Indiana Gas Prices, Global Petrol Prices, Mayotte Petrol Price, California Lottery, California Lottery Results, Powerball, Powerball Draw #886, Professional Sports, Major League Baseball, MLB- The, Chicago Cubs, New York Yankees, Babe Ruth, 1932 World Series, National Football League, NFL- The, NFL Monday Night Football 2021 Matchups, Roman Catholic Church, Pope Urban VI, Antipope Clement VII, Pope Boniface IX, Pope Francis, Detroit Lions- The, Green Bay Packers- The, Cheap Trick, Rick Nielsen, Robin Zander, Tom Petersson, Bun E. Carlos, Chef Kilgore Randalini,
[i] We will do the music of the Archies before we ever do the music of skanks such as Cardi B, Madonna, or any other of the current crop of female singers.
[ii] We began offering the music of the Doors on Saturday, 18-February-2012 and concluded them on Monday, 02-April-2012. We encourage everyone to seek them out and consider adding them to your collection.
[iii] We began promoting the music of the Steve Miller Band beginning on Wednesday, 27-July-2011 through Wednesday, 24-August-2011 and then did a second stint on Sunday, 20-April-2014. We hope you will check the music of this amazing San Francisco, California, acid-rock blues band.
[iv] Sadly, little Ms. Greta Thunberg is a perfect example of an indoctrinated leftist, frightened into believing that CLIMATE CHANGE is something caused by humans. Any person who has ever taken a university-level geography class understands that the Sun is the number one driver of all things to do with climate and on every planet in the Solar System that has one, every satellite that has one. The amount (or lack) of solar flares, sunspots, and the intensity or lessening of the solar winds understands that these are the driving forces of climate change. We can combat pollution and maintain a pristine environment but we cannot control how hot or cool the summers are or vice versa what the winters are. Stop scaring people you flipping left-wing climate activists!
[v] Bing seems to be covering numbers up for the Biden administration so here is where we have gone now: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[viii] We obtain our statistics for the coronavirus from: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[ix] Commodities – Oil, Silver and Gold Prices – CNN Business– see this site for daily commodity information.
[x] Commodities Prices – Spot – Futures (tradingeconomics.com) See this site for much of the economic information cobbled together at this blog.
[xiii] Please see the following site for information on global gas prices: Gasoline prices around the world, 26-Apr-2021 | GlobalPetrolPrices.com
[xiv] U.S. National Debt Clock: Real Time (usdebtclock.org) See this site for the U.S. National Debt Clock.