Frazier Park, CA 93222
Contact Me: chefgervaisGE3130@gmail.com
TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
WINTER SESSION 2022
BLOG POST #4,456 AT THE AICP-END
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 261
POLITICS FROM A MOUNTAIN CHEF’S PERSPECTIVE
DAY FOUR HUNDRED-AND-TWO OF THE BIDEN REGIME
Purim (Jewish Holiday)
U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Horace Harmon Lurton; U.S. Attorney General Thomas Watt Gregory; U.S. Secretary of Defense Leon Panetta; U.S. Senator Tim Kaine; Levi Strauss; Heavyweight Boxer Chuck Wepner; Buddy Miles, Canned Heat featuring Bob “the Bear” Hite, the Electric Prunes featuring Mark Tulin, Fats Domino, Johnny Cash, Journey featuring Jonathan Cain, Poco featuring Paul Cotton, “Thriller” by Michael Jackson, and Procol Harum featuring Geoff Dunn:
- 964 Sunday: The reign of antipope- 130.1st Leo VIII- ended on this date. He first became antipope on December 06, 963, and was installed in opposition to Pope John XII. John XII returned to his throne on this date and would serve until May 14, 964. (Prior to being challenged, John XII served from December 16, 955, until December 06, 963.
- 1616 Friday: Roman Inquisition official, Cardinal Robert Bellarmine, told astronomer Galileo Galilei to ‘abandon the heretical concept of heliocentrism,’ which held that the Earth revolved around the Sun instead of the other way around.
- 1618 Monday: The 15th Ottoman Turkish Sultan Mustafa I- the Caliph of ALL Sunni Islam- ended his reign on this date. He first became caliph on November 22, 1617. His successor, Osman II, assumed his post on this date. He would guide all Sunni Islam from today until May 19, 1622.
- 1732 Tuesday: In a Catholic church in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, the first Catholic Mass is celebrated in the American Colonies.
- 1815 Sunday: Napoleon Bonaparte, the emperor of the French, managed to escape from his place of exile, Elba Island with 1,200 adherents to begin a 100-day reconquest of France.
- 1829 Thursday: Levi Strauss, whose company would manufacture the first blue jeans, was born in Buttenheim, Bavaria, Germany, on this date.
- 1844 Monday: In Newport, Ky., future 61st U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Horace Harmon Lurton is born. President William Howard Taft, a Republican, nominated the Democrat to fill the seat of another Democratic Associate Justice Rufus Peckham. Lurton served from 12-20-1909 to 07-12-1914.
- 1848 Saturday: Karl Marx and Josef Engels publish the “Communist Manifesto.” Elsewhere, France claims the ‘Second Republic.’
- 1863 Thursday: President Abraham Lincoln signed the National Currency Act, an act designed to punish counterfeiters during the Civil War.
- 1869 Friday: The Congress sends the 15th Amendment, which guarantees the right to vote, to the states for ratification.
- 1870 Saturday: An experimental air-driven subway, the Beach Pneumatic Transit, opened in New York City for public demonstrations.
- 1885 Thursday: The Congress of Berlin gives the Congo to Belgium and Nigeria to Great Britain.
- 1904 Friday: The United States and Panama proclaimed a treaty under which the U.S. agreed to build a ship canal across the Panamanian isthmus.
- 1907 Tuesday: In the U.S. Congress raises its own salaries to $7,500.00 per year.
- 1913 Wednesday: “Brillo,” described as an “aluminum cleanser,” was registered for trademark by Philip J. Brady of New York; however, the trademark was not issued until September 1913.
- 1916 Saturday: Mutual signed Charlie Chaplin to a film contract on this date.
- 1917 Monday: Czar Nicholas II orders the Russian army to quell civil unrest in the city of Petrograd; however, the troops mutiny and join in the uprising. Meanwhile, President Woodrow Wilson signed a congressional act establishing Mount McKinley National Park (now Denali National Park) in the Alaska Territory.
- 1919 Wednesday: President Woodrow Wilson, a Democrat, signed a measure establishing Grand Canyon National Park in Arizona.
- 1923 Monday: In Italy, the Nationalists (blue-shirts) and the Fascists (black shirts) merge into one entity.
- 1924 Tuesday: In Munich, the trial against Adolf Hitler commences over the failed Beer Hall Putsch.
- 1928 Sunday: Fats Domino[i]—famed rock-and-roll pianist and vocalist—is born on this date in New Orleans, Louisiana.
- 1929 Tuesday: President Calvin Coolidge signed a measure establishing Grand Teton National Park in Wyoming.
- 1930 Wednesday: New York City installed traffic lights on this date.
- 1932 Friday: In Kingsland, Arkansas, future country singer Johnny Cash, aka the Man in Black, is born.
- 1933 Sunday: A groundbreaking ceremony took place at Crissy Field for the Golden Gate Bridge. Elsewhere, in New York City, the 49th former U.S. Attorney General Thomas Watt Gregory died at age 71. A Democrat, he served under Woodrow Wilson from 08-29-1914 to 03-04-1919.
- 1935 Tuesday: Under Reichsmarshall Hermann Goering, the German Luftwaffe commences formation.
- 1936 Wednesday: A military coup takes place in Japan while in Germany; Hitler introduces Ferdinand Porsche’s “Volkswagen” or “People’s Car.”
- 1939 Sunday: In New York City, N.Y., future heavyweight boxing contender, Chuck Wepner, aka the “Bayonne Bleeder,” is born. Over the course of his pro career, he would compile a record of 51 fights, 35 wins (17 KOs), 14 losses, and 2 draws.
- 1943 Friday: Bob “the Bear” Hite, lead singer of Canned Heat[ii] was born on this date in Torrance, California. What’s more, future guitarist Paul Cotton who would play with the country-rock band, Poco, from 1970-1987 in Ft. Rucker, Alabama.
- : As things go from bad to worse for Axis ally Finland- Red Air Force bombers are attacking the capitol city of Helsinki- the Finns begin putting out feelers seeking peace. Meanwhile, the major U.S. bombing campaign of the Third Reich- the so-called ‘Big Week’ in which U.S. bombers supported by P-51 Mustang fighters were able to deliver big payloads with far fewer losses. The ability of the Mustangs to fly long distances- escorting the bombers to and from their targets- cut losses by astronomical numbers.
- 1945 Monday: In the U.S., a nationwide midnight curfew went into effect. Elsewhere, Syria declares war on Nazi Germany and Imperial Japan. Meanwhile, in the fight to retake the Philippines, U.S. and Filipino forces finally wrest Corregidor.
- 1946 Tuesday: In the city of Columbia, Tennessee, a race riot kills 2 people and leaves 10 others hurt.
- 1950 Sunday: In Chicago, Illinois, future keyboardist, guitarist, and vocalist with the Bay Area rock band, Journey- Jonathan Cain- is born.
- 1951 Monday: The 22nd Amendment to the Constitution of the United States, which limits presidents to TWO terms in office, is ratified by the states.
- 1952 Tuesday: Prime Minister Winston Churchill announced that Britain had developed its own atomic bomb.
- 1957 Tuesday: The Academy of Motion Pictures Arts and Sciences established the Jean Hersholt Humanitarian Award on this date.
- 1958 Wednesday: In St. Paul, Minnesota, future Democratic Senator Tim Kaine is born. He would enter the world’s greatest deliberative body on January 03, 2013, representing the state of Virginia. He would also be his party’s vice-presidential nominee in 2016 running with Hillary Rodham Clinton.
- 1961 Sunday: Geoff Dunn, the current drummer with the British rock band, Procol Harum[iii], was born on this date in Clapham, London.
- 1962 Monday: After becoming the first American to orbit the Earth, astronaut John Glenn told a joint meeting of the U.S. Congress, “Exploration and the pursuit of knowledge have always paid dividends in the long run.” Meanwhile in the NBA, the Philadelphia Warriors’ Wilt Chamberlain scores 67 points in a game against the New York Knicks. Finally, the Supreme Court of the United States (SCOTUS) disallows race separation on public transportation.
- 1979 Monday: At the Felt Forum in New York City, N.Y., the “Great White Hope” Gerry Cooney scores a KO over his opponent at the 1:51 minute mark of Round 1 in a 10-round heavyweight bout to put his pro record to 17-0.
- 1983 Saturday: Michael Jackson’s[iv] “Thriller” album goes #1 and remains #1 for 37 weeks.
- 1984 Sunday: The last U.S. Marines deployed to Beirut as part of an international peacekeeping force withdrew from the Lebanese capital. Meanwhile, race pimp, Jesse Jackson, acknowledges that he called New York City, “Hymie Town.”
- 1986 Wednesday: As longtime Philippine President Ferdinand Marcos went into exile; Corazon Aquino took the oath of office as the next president of the nation.
- 1987 Thursday: In an NBA game, the Chicago Bulls’ Michael Jordan, scores 58 points against an opponent, a team record. Meanwhile, the Tower Commission rebuked President Ronald Reagan for failure to control his national security staff in the wake of the Iran-Contra Affair, a scandal the Democrats engineered to tar-and-feather the most successful president of the modern era.
- 1990 Monday: The USSR agrees to withdraw all 73,500 troops out of Czechoslovakia by the First of July 1991.
- 1991 Tuesday: Iraqi thug-dictator Saddam Hussein announced that he was withdrawing his troops from neighboring Kuwait on Baghdad Radio.
- 1993 Friday: A truck bomb built by Jihadists exploded in the parking garage of the World Trade Center, killing six people, and injuring more than 1,000 others. Currently, the men responsible for this heinous act languish in federal prison including the so-called “Blind Sheik.”
- 1995 Sunday: Barings PLC collapsed after a securities dealer lost more than $1.4 billion by gambling on Tokyo stock prices. The company was Britain’s oldest investment banking firm.
- 1998 Thursday: A Texas jury rejected an $11 million lawsuit by Texas cattlemen who blamed Oprah Winfrey for a price drop after on-air comment about mad-cow disease. Elsewhere, in Oregon, a health panel ruled that taxpayers must help to pay for doctor-assisted suicides. Talk about dirtying the collective souls of the taxpayers by forcing them—against their will—to help fund doctors who will put the terminally ill out of their misery.
- 2001 Monday: A United Nations tribunal convicted Bosnian Croat political leader Dario Kordic and military commander Mario Cerkez of war crimes. They had ordered the systematic murder and persecution of Muslim civilians during the Bosnian war.
- 2005 Saturday: In Egypt, President Hosni Mubarak asks parliament to change Article 76 of the nation’s constitution which would permit multi-candidate presidential elections.
- 2008 Tuesday: Famed rock-and-roll drummer, Buddy Miles[v], lost his battle with congestive heart failure on this date. The famed drummer died in Austin, Texas, at age 60.
- 2010 Friday: In Kabul, Afghanistan, suicide bombers carry out numerous attacks, killing 17 people.
- 2011 Saturday: In Avalon, California, the long-time bassist with the psychedelic rock band, the Electric Prunes[vi]– Mark Tulin- died at age 62.
- 2012 Sunday: During an altercation with neighborhood watch volunteer, George Zimmerman in Sanford, Florida, Trayvon Martin, 17, lost his life in a struggle with Zimmerman who shot him.
- 2013 Tuesday: Representatives from the U.S., China, Great Britain, France, Germany, and Russia discuss Iran’s nuclear program with Iranian officials. Meanwhile, the 23rd U.S. Secretary of Defense Leon Panetta steps down from office. A Democrat, he served under President Barack Obama from July 01, 2011, until today.
- 2014 Wednesday: NASA announces that its Kepler space telescope has discovered 715 planets in other solar systems, bringing the instrument’s new-planet tally to 961. Astronomers believe that four of the latest discoveries have an orbit favorable to habitation, but the distance of these planets makes exploration impossible with current technology.
- 2015 Thursday: According to Brainy History, the U.S. Federal Communications Commission approves net neutrality rules, which guarantee equal Internet access to all users; broadband companies had been seeking the ability to sell faster access to certain customers while slowing access for others.
- 2016 Friday: Voters go to the polls in Iran with moderates and reformers (yeah, right) getting the bulk of the votes. Elsewhere, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention announce, ‘pregnant women should not journey to Brazil for the Summer Olympics in Brazil due to the ongoing Zika virus outbreak.’
- 2017 Sunday: At the 89th Academy Awards ceremony, following a mix-up by the people doing the award, “Moonlight,” the film about gay black men on the down-low wins “Best Picture.” Damien Chazelle wins ‘Best Director,” Casey Affleck wins “Best Actor” and Emma Stone wins “Best Actress.” Elsewhere, President Donald J. Trump’s nominee for secretary of the U.S. Navy- Phillip Bilden- withdraws his name from consideration noting that his business interests and his government post would cause conflicts of interest.
- 2018 Monday: A 7.5-magnitude earthquake in Papua-New Guinea claims the lives of at least 100 locals and injures hundreds more. Meanwhile, Mexican President Enrique Pena Nieto cancels an upcoming trip to the United States to meet with President Donald J. Trump after the two had a heated phone call. Most likely, it was over halting the illegal alien invasion of the United States and who was going to help pay for the wall along the southern border.
- 2019 Tuesday: The U.S. Health Department receives claims of more than 4,500 child abuse allegations by illegal alien kids as they travel to the United States while the U.S. Justice Department receives another 1,300. Kids, the best way to avoid getting raped on the way to the United States by illegal alien coyotes is to stay the f**k home! Meanwhile, the city of Venice, Italy, introduces a tax on visitors per day. Elsewhere, Kim Jong Un visits the North Korean embassy in Hanoi, Vietnam, while Air Force One lands in the country with President Donald J. Trump aboard.
- 2020 Wednesday: Although it won’t mollify the Democrats, President Trump and members of his administration held a news conference in which, they laid out what the government is doing to prevent the spread of the coronavirus which now is on every continent with the exception of Antarctica. Although not killing people outside of China, there have been some deaths here and there. It would make sense that liberal states around the nation would aid ICE in rounding up illegal aliens, housing the homeless, rehabilitating the drug-addicted, and cleaning up the streets. What is clear is that it behooves everyone to set their politics aside and to get together to stop the spread of this potentially deadly disease given to the world by the communist S-Hole country of China. Meanwhile, a mass shooting takes place in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, at a Molson Coors brewery operation. We believe five people are dead.
- 2020 Wednesday A: Italy says its cases are close to 450 what with another death, thanks to the rampaging COVID-19 pandemic engulfing the world. Austria is beginning to shut some schools in its country while in the United States, the Chi-Com Flu is traveling down the West Coast of the United States. Elsewhere, Brazil, Greece, Romania, Georgia, and other nations begin reporting their first cases while Spain announces its first non-tourist-related case thanks to the Panda Pandemic that ‘somehow’ escaped the Wuhan Institute of Virology. Meanwhile, the U.S. House of Representatives passes the Emmett Till Anti-Lynching Act by a vote of 410-4. This is a celebration of WOKENESS when the bill should have been passed more than half-a-century ago. In case the Dems are unaware of this little tidbit, NO one has been lynched in the country in five-plus decades. Excellent work, imbeciles[vii].
- 2021 Friday: Day 38 of the Biden Regime- House Democrats are demanding to know the legal rationales behind the U.S. military launching airstrikes on Iranian-backed Shiite militia groups (can we be honest here- Quds Force killers)- the night before. U.S. Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin said, ‘it had to be done to pay them back for their rocket attacks against our forces.’ What more do you need, Speaker Nancy “Mumbles” Pelosi? Regarding the strike on the Iranian scum, Axios reports that the Biden administration informed Israel ahead of the airstrikes. Meanwhile, in other important House of Representatives news, the Dems are strengthening protections for the LGBTQIA+ community (as though they didn’t already have enough). Ah, well, first things first. Moreover, Speaker Pelosi proclaims the demand for the minimum wage going to $15 per hour is NOT going to be yanked from the $1.9 trillion Chi-Com Virus relief bill, even though the House parliamentarian says it cannot remain a part of the bill if being passed as a budgetary bill.
- 2021 Friday A: In a stunning turn of events, “Cocaine Mitch” McConnell says that ‘if Donald Trump is the GOP nominee in 2024, he’ll be right there beside him.’ Wow. What a guy, wishy-washy like other squishy Republicans. In other news, CPAC is underway today with a number of solid speakers such as Senators Ted Cruz and Rick Scott as well as Charlie Kirk of Turning Point USA and Congressman Matt Gaetz. Conspicuous in their absence are “Cocaine Mitch” McConnell, House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy, Nikki Haley, Liz Cheney, Mitt Romney, and Mike Pence. Hmmm. We are surprised at the former vice president’s absence whereas the other ones, they most likely would receive massive loads of boos and other negative speech.
- 2021 Friday B: Speaking of CPAC, it’s interesting to note that Ronald Reagan set the Conservative Political Action Committee in motion back in 1974 so that conservatives would have a voice. RINOs were a problem back then, too. Regarding RINOs, Liz Cheney’s poll numbers continue to plummet especially after her comments earlier in the week still lambasting President Donald J. Trump for what happened on January 6, 2021, the day the Antifa- and- Black Lives Matter mob infiltrated Trump supporters and stormed the capitol in one of the largest FALSE FLAG operations in U.S. history. In other important news, Senator Ted Cruz, R-TX, has put forth a bill that will prohibit court packing.[viii]
- 2021 Friday C: Far-left activists are gathering outside the Capitol demanding the mentally frail House Speaker Nancy “Mumbles” Pelosi and her fellow Democratic-Socialists to include a Basic Minimum Income in the bill so they can all sit at home, smoking dope and drinking booze, fornicating with one another, and bringing another generation of bastards into the world, bastards for whom will be uncared. Speaking of Democrats, Senator Rick Scott, R-FL, has labeled the Dems as ‘hypocrites’ on the border what with their dumping of illegal alien brats into cages and holding pens once again. It only matters when a Republican is in the White House when a Democrat is, there is no adverse or hostile news coverage, no pictures of a snot-nosed, tears-flowing Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, wailing over her peeps being locked in cages. Speaking of illegal alien brats, the Border Patrol is expecting a tidal wave of young people reaching the southern border in the next couple of weeks. We say, “Lay in minefields.”
- 2021 Friday D: The Biden administration is going to launch a major push to get Americans onboard for getting their Chi-Vi shots. Why, we’re not exactly clear, seeing as how the ‘Biden administration’ is sending millions of doses intended for Americans overseas to the Third World via the U.N.-sponsored COVAX program. Most believe the Biden administration is doing this in some misguided way of getting back at ‘whitey.’ Elsewhere, two U.S. warships in the Middle East find themselves beset by a rising number of Xi Jinping Bat Flu cases. In other Wuhan Virus Crisis news, the U.S. is set to buy at least 100,000 doses of Eli Lilly’s COVID-19 antibody treatment. In other medical research-related news, a scientist says there is fear of declining fertility rates due to lower sperm counts in men. All one need do is to ask WHAT is in our foods and what the hell is taking place in the skies above us every day as chem trails crisscross the skies like massive spiders’ webs.
- 2021 Friday E: President Donald J. Trump is preparing to launch a massive Super PAC. He has tapped Corey Lewandowski to run it for him. Speaking of Mr. Trump, he is supporting Kansas Senator Jerry Moran’s run for another term in the Senate representing that state. At CPAC, Senator Ted Cruz, R-TX, says, “Trump ain’t going nowhere anytime soon.” At the same forum, Senator Tom Cotton, R-Arkansas, says, “Conservatives will always defend the United States.” Donald Trump Jr. pointed out that in less than 40 days, the U.S. is bombing targets in the Middle East once again.
- 2021 Friday F: In foreign news, we learn via leaked emails that the UNITED NATIONS has for years handed over information related to human rights activists to communist China, to the Ministry of State Security, no matter the price to their personal safety. Folks, this is all the more reason to boot the United Nations out of the United States and let them relocate to the European Union, to Russia, to India, or to communist f**king China. Speaking of the MSS, TikTok agrees to pay $92 billion to settle lawsuits lodged against the Chi-Com intelligence-gathering social media app over its accumulation of its users data and then handing it over to Beijing. Trump was correct to go after these communist scumbags and the bogus ‘social media app’ used by millions of low IQ youngsters to post nude photos of themselves.
- 2021 Friday G: A report reveals that Boeing was going to strengthen the covers surrounding the housing of their Pratt and Whitney 4000 engines on their 777 airliners prior to the recent problems several of their planes had such as last week’s mishap over Denver, Colorado, where parts of an engine cover came apart and drifted down atop Denver’s citizens. In other business news, COSTCO is getting aboard with increasing its starting wages to $16 per hour. Another report suggests ‘personal incomes were up by 10-percent thanks to government stimulus checks.’ Finally, Mike Lindell of My Pillow asks Dominion Voting Systems who are suing him for more than a billion dollars over Lindell pointing out just how corrupt their voting machines coupled with Smartmatic software were in the 2020 Elections. Lindell asks Dominion, “WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO HIDE?” We look forward to this case going to court because then, ALL the evidence of the crookedness of last year’s November elections will hit the presses like bat guano hitting the proverbial fan. S**t will be splattered everywhere, and it won’t be Mr. Lindell the one in trouble but Dominion and Smartmatic. Bring it on, you SOBS.
- 2021 Friday H: Here are the numbers for the COVID-19 global pandemic, the planet first: 113,161,963 confirmed cases, +445,096, 2,510,955, confirmed deaths, +10,185, and 63,860,665 confirmed recoveries, +262,680. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 28,693,938 confirmed cases, up 85,007 from yesterday’s reporting, 513,517 confirmed deaths, UP 3,630, and 11,166,500 confirmed recoveries same as it’s been since ‘Pro-China Joe’ moved into the White House. NOTE- in the White House 38 DAYS, apparently the U.S. will NO longer report the number of recoveries. Shame on you, Chi-Com Joe. NOTE: SINCE JOE BIDEN BECAME PRESIDENT ON JANUARY 20, 2021, THERE HAVE BEEN 185,003 CHI-VI DEATHS IN THE U.S. Fellow Americans, JOE BIDEN LIED AND PEOPLE HAVE DIED.
- 2021 Friday I: Next, in the three states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 3,555,916 confirmed cases, 51,435 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 28,000 confirmed cases, 435 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 341,011 confirmed cases, 5,015 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Let us look at one other piece of the United States: Maryland- currently, they have 380,618 confirmed cases, 7,838 confirmed deaths, and 9,643 confirmed recoveries. Now that Mo has relocated to Israel, let’s look at the statistics there: 767,760 confirmed cases, 5,687 confirmed deaths, and 722,534 confirmed recoveries.
- 2021 Friday J: For a laugh, let’s look at the Chi-Coms’ numbers- they say they have 89,877 cases, +4,636 confirmed deaths (same as three weeks ago), and 84,997 confirmed recoveries. This, of course, is ALL BULLS**T. Meanwhile, the noose around the neck of Governor Andrew “Killer” Cuomo continues growing as more and more evidence comes to light of his deliberately sending people infected with the Xi Jinping Fever into rest homes where the alleged hope was to KILL OFF everyone who requires inordinate amounts of resources to maintain. Get ‘em all sick and BOOM! You have saved yourselves a vast pool of money, to be used elsewhere, rather like giving money to Black Lives Matter and Antifa. Add to Cuomo’s woes what with women coming out accusing him of being a sexist pig and we expect he won’t last exceptionally long, especially when CNN won’t even cover his televised rants anymore. It could not happen to a better person.
- 2021 Friday K: Here are today’s Stock Market closes: DOW Jones Industrial Average: 30,932.37, DOWN 469.64 points (-1.50%). Next, the NASDAQ: 13,192.34, UP 72.96 points (+0.56%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 3,811.15, DOWN 18.19 points (-0.47%). Although stocks are jumping up and down, we still anticipate the collapse of the U.S. economy so long as (1) businesses don’t reopen in BLUE states; (2) Joe Biden allows the Third World to flood into the United States; (3) economic pocket-poolers are running the show in the ‘Biden administration;’ (4) fossil fuel production continues to collapse thanks to Green New Deal policies being implemented by the frigging Democratic-Socialists, and (5) NO one in the administration has EVER RUN a successful business in their lives. Here and there, signs arise that show the economy might like to revive; however, as long as none of those issues mentioned above are addressed, there is ONLY one direction for the U.S. economy and that is straight DOWN. Get your wealth while you can get it and then get the hell out. Period. Like GameStop.
- 2021 Friday J: The price of GOLD is $1,733.10 per troy oz., +4.20 (+0.24%) while the price of SILVER is $26.66 per troy ounce, +0.26 (+0.98%). The price of PLATINUM is $1,192.80 per troy oz, +7.50 (+0.63%) while the price of COPPER is $4.10 per pound, 0.00 (+0.09%). The price of PALLADIUM is $2,321.00 per troy oz, -87.00 (-3.61%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $61.66 per barrel, +0.16 (+0.26%). Currently, one-dollar U.S. = 0.83 euros while one-dollar U.S. = 6.47 Chi-Com yuan. One-dollar U.S. = 0.000022 Bitcoin. Next, one U.S. greenback = 74.16 Russian rubles. In contrast, one Washington dollar equals 3.75 Saudi Riyal. Stay tuned for tonight’s Mega Millions Draw #1637 with a $30 million pot up for grabs. Here are the numbers for tonight’s Mega Millions: 11, 15, 37, 62, 64, and Mega 05. Out of 54,026 winning tickets, the highest winners were FOUR people who had FOUR numbers PLUS the Mega for a prize of $3,308 apiece.
- 2021 Friday K: Dr. Sebastian Gorka reports that Amazon’s streaming service has removed today- during Black History Month, no less- the Clarence Thomas Story. One of our most distinguished U.S. Supreme Court justices, the story details how Justice Thomas came from extremely humble beginnings to rise to the pinnacle of U.S. jurisprudence. How Amazon can be such as scumbag organization is beyond us, but we will guarantee they will not get another dime from anyone here at the AICPENDBLOG.COM. F— ‘em!
- 2022 Saturday: Stick around for the latest FREEDOM NEWS!
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0753 a 40” x 60” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “Summer Rains.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her website, found at beverlycarrick.com, or at the blog’s Facebook page. At her website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” Beverly has been painting for more than 60 years and known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her Website NOW and view her work. It is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor! You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there IMMEDIATELY! Thank you, the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day.
Beverly Carrick: The World’s Greatest Artist (1927-2012)
ALBUM OF THE DAY AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM:
The next album Fairport Convention released was the group’s next archival live album, “Worcester and Tokyo 1974,” on January 12, 2021. Recorded in one, possibly two locations, this was a celebrated effort as it featured Sandy Denny back in the fold. Besides Ms. Denny on vocals and piano, the band features (1) Dave Swarbrick (vocals, fiddles, mandolins, guitars, and violas) (2) Trevor Lucas (acoustic guitars and vocals) (3) Jerry Donahue (lead guitar and backing vocals) (4) Dave Pegg (vocals, basses, guitars) and (5) Dave Mattacks (drums, percussion, and piano). Each song is unique, the overall sound ostentatious, and all we can say is that we wholly recommend this album to fans of both the blog and of the band. We hope you will seek this one out wherever you shop for the absolute best in music and then add it to your growing collection- you will be glad you did- we guarantee it.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 02-26-2022, all rights reserved. Note: we pay the estate of Beverly Carrick an annual fee by which, we can show her paintings to the world. We make NO money from the estate’s sales of her world-famous artworks. Total Word Count: 3,770. Chef Gervais Krinkelmeier.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor.
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, FINE ART, Beverly Carrick Autumnal Landscapes, Just the Facts, Unvarnished Truth- The, Bob “the Bear” Hite, Canned Heat, Paul Cotton, Poco, Geoff Dunn, Procol Harum, “Thriller” by Michael Jackson, Fats Domino, Buddy Miles, Electric Prunes- The, Mark Tulin, Johnny Cash, Journey, Jonathan Cain, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Horace Harmon Lurton, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Rufus W. Peckham, George Zimmerman and Trayvon Martin, Hermann Goering, Abuse of Illegal Alien Children, U.S. Secretary of Defense Leon Panetta, U.S. Senator Tim Kaine, Governor Andrew “Killer” Cuomo aka the Gropin’ Gov aka the Love Gov, U.S. House Speaker Nancy “Mumbles” Pelosi, President Joseph R. Biden, “Pro-China Joe” Biden, President Woodrow Wilson, U.S. Attorney General Thomas Watt Gregory, Congresswoman “Lyin’ Liz” Cheney, Vice President Mike Pence, Nikki Haley, Senator Mitt Romney, President William Howard Taft, Congressman Kevin McCarthy, Senator Ted Cruz, Senator “Cocaine Mitch” McConnell, Senator Rick Scott, President Ronald Reagan, CPAC, Senator Jerry Moran, Eli Lilly, United Nations, Communist China, Communist China-United Nations Collusion, Egypt, Hosni Mubarak, Syria, Iran, Quds Force, TikTok, Ministry of State Service, MSS- the, Syrian Airstrikes, Israel, Iraq, Saddam Hussein, Great Britain, Prime Minister Winston Churchill, Illegal Alien Invasion, COVID-19, Chi-Vi- the, The ‘VID, Wuhan Virus, Wuhan Virus Crisis, China Virus, China Virus Crisis, Yellow Fever 2019-2021, Communist China Condition, Kung Flu- The, Wuhan Waltz- The, BIG C-19- The, Wuhan Whoopie- The, COVID-19 Mandates, Pelosi Pox- The, Wuhan Meat Market Malady, Hubei Hooey- The, Xi Jinping’s Bat Fu Yuk, Communist Killer Virus 2019-2021 and Onward, Chairman Xi’s Fever, Chairman Xi’s Gift to the World- the Chi-Vi, COVID-19- the Trump Whacker, COVID-19- the Hong Kong Democracy Movement Killer, DOW Jones Industrial Average, S & P 500, NASDAQ, Gold, Silver, Platinum, Copper, Palladium, Precious and Rare Metals, Light Sweet Crude Oil, U.S. Monetary Conversions, Monetary Conversions of the Day, Bitcoin, Chinese Yuan, European Euros, Russian Rubles, Saudi Arabian Riyal, California Lottery Results, Mega Millions, Mega Millions Draw #1637, Professional Boxing, Chuck Wepner aka the Bayonne Bleeder, “Great White Hope” Gerry Cooney, Axios, Reproductive Issues, “Moonlight”, Roman Catholic Church, Antipope Leo VIII, Pope John XII, Islam, Ottoman Turkish Caliphs, Mustafa I, Osman II, Fairport Convention, Chef Gervais Krinkelmeier,
PLEASE READ OUR MAIN BLOG POST, PUBLISHED AT 12:01 A.M.
Friday, February 26, 2021, Today in History Blog Post:
WE THANK EVERYONE FOR JOINING US AT WORDPRESS.COM AND FOR AIDING US IN CONTINUING TO DO THE WORK WE TOOK UPON OURSELVES MORE THAN A DECADE AGO
We feel compelled to share with our new readers that we are an OPINION SITE and not a NEWS SITE although we do report the news. If anything, we are big history buffs which is why we have been going strong since early 2009…
Saturday, February 26, 2022:
[i] Not sure when we will begin promoting the music of Fats Domino but you can be sure we will as this guy remains one of the great rockers of all time. Please stay tuned for further information.
[iii] We began promoting the music of both Procol Harum and Robin Trower along with Gary Brooker beginning on Monday, 16-March-2015 through Sunday, 31-May-2015. We hope you will seek them out and consider adding them to your growing music collection.
[iv] We expect to present the music of the Jackson Five and Michael Jackson sometime in 2025-2026 so please stay tuned for future developments.
[v] Not sure when exactly we will present the music of Elvin Bishop along with Electric Flag and Buddy Miles.
[vi] Not sure when we will begin promoting the music of the Electric Prunes but you had better bet your bippy that one day we most assuredly will.
[vii] Of course, the way the Democrats are ginning up race hated against white people, we could see lynchings break out again. What will the Democrats do about that? Answer: NOTHING. Hence why gun sales are skyrocketing around the country.
[viii] WHY do the Dems want to pack the court? They have John Roberts as chief justice, there is no need to pack the court.
FOLKS, JOE HAS GOT TO GO- NOW!