TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
SPRING SESSION 2022
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 178
147. TODAY IN HISTORY—FRIDAY, MAY 27, 2022:
Vice President Hubert H. Humphrey; U.S. Secretary of State Henry Kissinger; U.S. Treasury Secretary William H. Woodin; Chief of the Reich Chancellery Hans Lammers; Otto Meissner of the Office of the Presidential Chancellery; the Allman Brothers Band featuring Gregg Allman, the Jefferson Starship featuring Pete Sears, and the Ohio Players featuring Marshall “Rock” Jones:
- 308 Wednesday: The reign of the 30th Roman Catholic Pope St. Marcellus I begins on this date. He would guide his flock on its journey to become one with the Lord until January 16, 309.
- 1199 Thursday: Nearly two months after the death of his brother, Richard I, aka Richard “The Lion Hearted,” his brother John, receives the crown at Westminster Abbey becoming the one-and-only King John of England.
- 1529 Monday: In Posing, Hungary, 30 Jews—charged with blood ritual—met their end when their executioners burned them at the stake.
- 1647 Monday: Alse Young, a resident of Windsor, Conn., suffered execution for being a ‘witch’—this was the first recorded American execution of a ‘witch.’
- 1668 Sunday: Three colonists suffered expulsion from Massachusetts for being Baptists.
- 1703 Sunday: On this date, Peter the Great founded the Russian city of St. Petersburg on the Baltic Sea.
- 1813 Thursday: American troops capture Ft. George in Canada during the War of 1812.
- 1818 Wednesday: American reformer Amelia Jenks Bloomer, who popularized the garment that bears her name, “bloomers,” was born in Homer, N.Y.
- 1861 Monday: Chief Justice Roger Taney, sitting as a federal circuit court judge in Baltimore, ruled that President Abraham Lincoln lacked the authority to suspend the Writ of Habeas Corpus; however, Lincoln disregarded the ruling.
- 1868 Wednesday: In Berwick, Pennsylvania, future 51st U.S. Treasury Secretary William H. Woodin is born. A future Republican, he would serve under President Franklin Delano Roosevelt from March 05, 1933, to December 31, 1933.
- 1879 Tuesday: Future Chief of the Reich Chancellery, January 30, 1933, to April 24, 1945, Hans Lammers, is born in Germany on this date.
- 1883 Sunday: Czar Alexander III receives the crown of Russia in Moscow.
- 1896 Wednesday: When a tornado struck St. Louis and East St. Louis, Illinois, 255 people lost their lives in the natural disaster.
- 1905 Saturday: Japanese fleet destroys the Russian East Sea Fleet in the Straits of Tushima.
- 1907 Monday: Bubonic plague breaks out in San Francisco, California.
- 1911 Saturday: Future 38th vice-president of the United States (1965-69)—Democrat Hubert H. Humphrey—is born in Wallace, South Dakota, on this date.
- 1919 Tuesday: A U.S. Navy seaplane completed the first transatlantic flight.
- 1921 Friday: After 84 years of British control, Afghanistan receives its sovereignty.
- 1923 Sunday: In Furth, Germany, future 56th U.S. Secretary of State Henry Kissinger is born. A Republican, he would serve under Presidents Richard M. Nixon and Gerald R. Ford from September 22, 1973, to January 20, 1977.
- 1926 Thursday: The citizens of Hannibal, Mo., erected bronze figures of Huck Finn and Tom Sawyer on this date.
- 1927 Friday: Troops from the Empire of Japan intervene in neighboring China’s civil war, a war between nationalists and the communists for control of the nation.
- 1931 Wednesday: Auguste Piccard and Charles Knipfer made the first flight into the stratosphere, by balloon.
- 1933 Saturday: Austria bans the Communist Party. Elsewhere, Walt Disney released “Three Little Pigs” on this date. The Chicago World’s Fair, celebrating “A Century of Progress,” officially opened on this date.
- 1935 Monday: The Supreme Court of the United States (SCOTUS), in Schechter Poultry Corp. v. United States, unanimously struck down President Franklin Delano Roosevelt’s National Industrial Recovery Act, a key component of the “New Deal” legislative program as being ‘unconstitutional.’
- 1936 Wednesday: The Cunard Liner RMS Queen Mary left England on its maiden voyage to New York City.
- 1937 Thursday: The newly completed Golden Gate Bridge connecting San Francisco and Marin County opened to pedestrians while vehicles began crossing it the following day.
- 1940 Monday: During Operation Dynamo, British, Danish, Belgium, and French troops begin the evacuation at Dunkirk as the Nazis pound them repeatedly with both air and artillery strikes. Things are going slow as the Royal Navy is only capable of evacuating 8,000 men today and getting them safely to Britain. Something more will have to be done to save the men stranded on the beaches.
- 1941 Tuesday: The British Royal Navy sank the German battleship Bismarck off France, with a loss of some 2,000 lives; three days after the Bismarck sank the HMS Hood. Meanwhile, due to Germany’s sinking of the U.S. ship, Robin Moore, President Franklin Delano Roosevelt declares a “national emergency.” Elsewhere, in the Mediterranean, the Nazis are splitting up British resistance on the island of Crete putting them in danger of not being able to undergo evacuation.
- 1942 Wednesday: Navy Cook 3rd Class Doris “Dorie” Miller became the first African American to receive the Navy Cross for his “extraordinary courage and disregard for his own personal safety” during Japan’s attack on Pearl Harbor the previous December. Meanwhile, in Prague, Czechoslovakia, assassins attack and mortally wound Nazi leader Reinhard Heydrich. Adolf Hitler orders the murder of 10,000 Czechoslovakians across the country in reprisal. Elsewhere, in North Africa, the Italian army begins laying siege to the French fortress of Bir Hachim.
- 1943 Thursday: In the Kuban Peninsula on the Eastern Front, Red Army forces continue pounding away at Axis defenses; the Germans and Rumanians continue to hold the line. Elsewhere, after the Brits manage to parachute in British military trainers into Yugoslavia, they begin instructing the Partisans on how better to wage war against their Axis foes.
- 1944 Saturday: Fighting continues in Italy as the Allies continue fending off counterattacks from retreating German forces. Fighting is fierce but neither side is willing to stop. Bloodshed will continue for months.
- 1945 Sunday: Heavy fighting continues on Okinawa as U.S. forces heading south on the island run into the meatgrinder on the southern portion of the island controlled by diehard Imperial Japanese forces.
- 1948 Thursday: Pete Sears, English keyboardist and bassist who played with Rod Stewart[i] on his solo projects and with the Jefferson Starship[ii] throughout most of its career, is born on this date in Bromley, Kent, England.
- 1951 Sunday: The Chinese Red Army forces the Dalai Lama to surrender the Tibetan army to the communists.
- 1953 Wednesday: Former Nazi Chief of the Presidential Chancellery Otto Meissner, one of the few Nazi bigwigs to survive the war died in Germany on this date.
- 1960 Friday: A military coup overthrew the democratic government of Turkey on this date.
- 1962 Sunday: A dump fire in Centralia, Pennsylvania, ignited a blaze in underground coal deposits that continues to burn to this day.
- 1964 Wednesday: Independent India’s first Prime Minister, Jawaharlal Nehru, died.
- 1968 Monday: After 48 years as coach of the Chicago Bears, George Halas retired. Meanwhile, The Supreme Court of the United States (SCOTUS), in United States v. O’Brien, upheld the conviction of David O’Brien for destroying his draft card outside a Boston courthouse, ruling that the act was NOT protected by freedom of speech.
- 1969 Tuesday: Construction of Walt Disney World in Florida commenced on this date.
- 1975 Tuesday: In the NHL Stanley Cup Finals, the Philadelphia Flyers beat the Buffalo Sabres 4 games to 2.
- 1977 Friday: In the Canary Islands, two 747’s collide, one owned by Pan Am and the other by KLM, killing 582 people. Elsewhere, the City of New York fined George H. Willig—aka “The Human Fly” or “The Spiderman”–$1.10 for scaling the World Trade Center on the previous day. The city originally was going to hit him with a $250,000 fine; however, they reduced it to one penny for each of the 110 stories.
- 1981 Wednesday: John Hinckley attempts suicide by overdosing on Tylenol.
- 1985 Monday: In Beijing, representatives of Britain and China exchanged instruments of ratification for an accord returning Honk Kong to Chinese control in 1997.
- 1986 Tuesday: Mel Fisher recovered a jar containing 2,300 emeralds from the Spanish ship Atocha, a vessel that sank in the 17th century.
- 1987 Wednesday: Televangelists Jim and Tammy Bakker appear on “Nightline” following the breaking of their sordid sex scandal.
- 1988 Friday: The U.S. Senate ratifies a treaty, which eliminates medium-range nuclear-tipped missiles.
- 1991 Monday: An Austrian 747-300 explodes at Bangkok, killing 223 people.
- 1993 Thursday: The Atlanta Braves’ Dale Murphy ends his career at 398 homeruns.
- 1994 Friday: Radio talk show host Rush Limbaugh (43) marries Marta Fitzgerald (35). Elsewhere, Alexander Solzhenitsyn returns to Russia after 20 years in exile.
- 1995 Saturday: Actor Christopher Reeve suffered paralysis after his horse threw him during a jumping event in Charlottesville, Va.
- 1996 Monday: Russian President Boris Yeltsin negotiated a cease-fire to the war in Chechnya in his first meeting with the leader of the Muslim rebels.
- 1997 Tuesday: Russian President Boris Yeltsin signs a historic treaty with NATO. Meanwhile, the United States Supreme Court ruled that the sexual harassment suit filed by Paula Jones could continue while the philandering President Bill Clinton was still in office, much to the chagrin of him and the anger of First Lady Hillary Rodham Clinton.
- 1998 Wednesday: Michael Fortier, the government’s star witness in the Oklahoma City bombing case, received a sentence of 12 years in prison after apologizing for NOT warning anyone about the deadly plot. He walked free from prison in 2006.
- 1999 Thursday: The International Court in The Hague, Netherlands, indicts Slobodan Milosevic and four others for war crimes and crimes against humanity for killing Muslims in Kosovo—we say the Serbs should have killed more of them!
- 2005 Friday: In Islamabad, Pakistan, folks visiting a religious shrine find themselves meeting their maker sooner than they anticipated when a bomb propels 14 worshippers to the heavens sooner than any of them planned while wounding numerous others. Elsewhere, protests begin erupting around the Middle East once word that U.S. soldiers in Afghanistan and Iraq have desecrated the Holy Quran on Muslim soil no less.
- 2006 Saturday: A massive earthquake slams Java in Indonesia, killing at least 6,600 people and wounding countless others as well as leaving hundreds of thousands homeless. Elsewhere, the gay pride folks once again take to the streets of Moscow, trying to get that country to enter into the 21st century but it goes awry as usual. Mayor Yuri Luzhkov announced that ‘homosexuality is unnatural’ and banned the long-anticipated gay rights parade. This led to the police taking to the streets, beating, and arresting people- including members of the European Parliament. Russia does not want this and the more you push it the more violent the outcome is going to be. Maybe things will be better next year.
- 2007 Sunday: Some places you can get away with stuff and in others you cannot: after the Moscow mayor- Yuri Luzhkov- just like last year banned a gay pride event and parade in his city, apparently the participants failed to get the message, Moscow police go out and beat up Russian gay rights activists and foreign dignitaries who came to celebrate a change in Russia (or so they thought). (Note- there aren’t going to be any changes in Russia anytime soon).
- 2008 Tuesday: Problems are going on between the Argentine government and grain farmers. The problems are over the prices the farmers get when they sell their grain for export and since there is no answer to this problem, the farmers announce all sales will HALT between May 28 and June 2. Let us hope there is an end to this crisis.
- 2009 Wednesday: In Lahore, Pakistan, members of the so-called ‘religion of peace’ carry out another suicide bombing that delivers 35 True Believers up to Allah sooner than any of them had planned and injures at least 250 other poor souls. WTF! Meanwhile, in an extremely curious move, Russia agrees to supply U.S. civilian nuclear reactors with $1 billion worth of uranium.
- 2010 Thursday: The Israeli government calls the ambassadors of several nations- Sweden, Cyprus, Ireland, Greece, and Turkey- on the carpet for launching a flotilla of ‘aid’ to the Gaza Strip, a territory the Israelis have kept under blockade for the past three years due to their terrorist operations against their country. These countries compiled a ‘fleet’ of eight ships- four of which were cargo ships carrying ‘supplies’ to the Palestinians as well as a ferry trundling down the coast from Turkey carrying 600 people. The Israelis don’t deserve this crap. It is a clash of civilizations- Israel representing civilization and the Palestinians representing barbarism.
- 2011 Friday: Prime Minister David Cameron confirms that the United Kingdom is sending Apache attack helicopters to help the Libyan rebels in their attempt to overthrow Dictator Moammar Gaddafi. Meanwhile- California Burning: a massive wildfire in the surrounding hills above Lake Isabella, Kern County, forces residents to flee via the three available avenues out of the area. The California drought has depleted the massive reservoir.
- 2012 Sunday: Following some controversial remarks, Christine Lagarde, head of the International Monetary Fund, suffers accusations of “insulting the Greek people.” Elsewhere, Vladimir Putin’s hired thugs disguised as ‘protesters’ take to the streets in Tbilisi, Georgia, demanding the ouster of the duly-elected government of Mikhail Saakashvili.
- 2013 Monday: Scientists in Canada bring 400-year-old bryophyte specimens left behind by retreating glaciers during the Ice Age back to life. Elsewhere, the European Union decided to lift an arms embargo on the Syrian opposition while maintaining all other sanctions against President Bashar al-Assad’s regime. Meanwhile, U.S. Senator John McCain, R-Arizona, a proponent of arming Syrian rebels (without knowing who the f**k they are), quietly slipped into Syria for a meeting with anti-government forces.
- 2014 Tuesday: President Barack Obama plans to keep 9,800 U.S. troops in Afghanistan through the end of 2015 and then reduce this number over the following two years to a small force; the troops will train Afghan forces and conduct counterterrorism operations. However, while giving a press conference at Baghram Air Base in Afghanistan, the White House, i.e., President Obama, ‘accidentally leaks’ the name of the top CIA intelligence officer in that country and even worse, he does it before 6,000 assembled journalists. WTF, President O? When ‘Scooter’ Libby ‘accidentally’ spilled the name of Valerie Plame, he went to federal prison.
- 2015 Wednesday: According to Brainy History, the federal government approves commercial space company SpaceX as a contractor to the U.S. military for satellite launches; SpaceX will compete for contracts against the Boeing-Lockheed Martin United Launch Alliance, currently the primary military launch provider. Elsewhere, former Senator Rick Santorum, RINO-PA, announces he will be running for 2016 presidential nomination of the Republican Party. Uh, okay.
- 2016 Friday: Longtime bassist with the soul-funk-rock band, The Ohio Players[iii]—Marshall “Rock” Jones—died on this date in Houston, Texas; he was 75 years-old. Elsewhere, Iranian morality police scoop up at least 30 college students who had the chutzpah to attend a co-ed graduation party. The penalty for their crimes? Ninety-nine lashes. Wow. Can’t have the sexes mingling now, can we? Barbarism folks, plain, simple barbarism.
- 2017 Saturday: Gregg Allman, famed lead singer of the Macon, Ga., rock band, the Allman Brothers[iv], died at his home in Richmond Hill, Georgia, on this date due to the ill effects of liver disease. Elsewhere, at Taormina, Italy, the 43rd G7 summit sputters to an end as every leader save for President Donald J. Trump votes to uphold the NON-BINDING Paris Climate Accord. Of course, the BBC and American liberals began wailing about ‘climate change denial’ when in truth, there is NO evidence that it exists or does not exist. The planet is in a constant state of flux and anyone who says otherwise simply does not accept the PROVEN science. Climate change for former committed communists is the easiest way to force totalitarianism upon an unsuspecting population.
- 2018 Sunday: Problems continue erupting across Brazil as workers at the state-owned petroleum company- Petrobras- join the ongoing teamsters strike. Elsewhere, the Israelis announce they will be building a ‘unique deterrent’ to Palestinians boarding ships and sneaking into Israel by sailing around land barriers and landing on their beaches. The new obstacles will be three stories high and will be constructed of stone and defensive fencing which will prevent jihadists crossing from Gaza getting into Israel and causing problems. Destroy the vermin. (Note- the U.S. requires something like this on the Mexican border by San Diego, California).
- 2019 Monday: A new global study that investigated 711 rivers around the world finds that many of them are polluted with antibiotics and other medicines either flushed down the toilet or tossed into them for disposal. Elsewhere, Reuters reports a horrifying story that in the Brazilian state of Amazonas, prison officials in several different jails discovered the corpses of at least 42 inmates strangled to death. This followed on the heels of yesterday’s deaths of 15 gangbanging thugs in the state capital’s prison. The violence appears to be spreading like a cancer.
- 2020 Wednesday: Sadly, America’s first attempt in nine years at putting astronauts back into space is scrubbed due to electrical storms raging in parts of Florida. Saturday is the next date. Astronauts Bob Bacon and Doug Hurley were aboard the Falcon 9 rocket provided by Space X. Waiting aboard the Dragon Crew Capsule for their 19-hour trip to the International Space Station for over an hour, the duo learned the flight was postponed due to safety reasons. We will be there Saturday.
- 2020 Wednesday A: The Chinese-created COVID-19 Wuhan Bat Virus continues causing problems and some scientists now say the virus is engineered ‘perfectly’ in that it can morph into variations that a normal virus could not. Thank you, communist China, but the AICPENDBLOG.COM believed from the beginning that the Wuhan Flu’s appearance was too ‘coincidental’ to show up shortly after the communist Chinese lower-level signatories to the U.S.-China Trade Deal. That is not right. Here are the statistics for today for the world: 5,651,806 confirmed cases, 353,246 confirmed deaths, and 2,325,989 confirmed recoveries.
- 2020 Wednesday B: In the United States, we have 1,730,136 confirmed cases, 101,356 confirmed deaths, and 369,460 confirmed recoveries. It is important to note that recoveries would be much higher if Blue State governors were not playing politics with the disease. To us, this demonstrates evidence of the COLLUSION between communist China and the Democratic Party, something that must be investigated if the American people are ever to learn the truth. In the three states where the American Institute of Culinary Politics-The Elemental News of the Day, California, Hawaii, and Washington, here are the statistics, California first: 98,980 confirmed cases, 3,884 confirmed deaths, BUT ZERO MENTION of confirmed recoveries which confirms for us that Governor Gavin Newsom is doing nothing but playing politics. In Hawaii, here are the numbers: 643 confirmed cases, 17 confirmed deaths, and 592 confirmed recoveries. Finally, in the socialist non-paradise of Washington state, here are the stats: 20,181 confirmed cases, 1,078 confirmed deaths, but like California, NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. (It is interesting to note that Chef Vladimir says that prior to mail-in ballots in the state became the norm, the state was a reliable RED in every election as it will be again when people return to voting in the normal way).
- 2021 Thursday: COVID-19 Statistics for the Planet as a Whole: 169,616,816 confirmed cases, +537,668, 3,524,509 confirmed deaths, +11,643 and 151,459,161 confirmed recoveries, +65,910. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 33,999,680 confirmed cases, UP 24,393 from yesterday’s reporting, 607,726 confirmed deaths, UP 630,[v] and 27,701,879 confirmed recoveries, UP 42,832. We genuinely appreciate COVID Live Update World Meter for being honest in covering ALL the numbers- God bless them.[vi]
- 2021 Thursday A: NOTE: Since Joe Biden became president on January 20, 2021, there have been 289,779 CHI-VI deaths in the United States- feeble old Joe, by the end of the year, you will have tied the total number witnessed by the Trump administration in nearly a year of the rampaging coronavirus pandemic. Under President Trump’s watch, there were 404,078 fatalities from the Chi-Com Bat Virus. Currently, Joe is shy 169,830 deaths
- 2021 Thursday B: COVID-19 Statistics in the four states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Florida, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 3,786,604 confirmed cases, 63,161 confirmed deaths, and 2,024,029 confirmed recoveries. Moving on, here are the numbers for Florida: 2,318,480 confirmed cases, 36,733 confirmed deaths, and 1,939,437 confirmed recoveries. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 36,032 confirmed cases, 498 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries (same as yesterday’s count). Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 436,124 confirmed cases, 5,814 confirmed deaths, and 212,224 confirmed recoveries. Let us look at one other portion of the U.S., Michigan: they have 990,638 confirmed cases, 20,301 confirmed deaths, and 791,206 confirmed recoveries.[vii]
- 2021 Thursday C: Now that Mo has relocated to Israel, let’s look at the statistics there: 839,420 confirmed cases, 6,406 confirmed deaths, and 832,599 confirmed recoveries (same as yesterday’s figures). Let’s look at one non-country- Finland, a former ally of Nazi Germany during World War II: 92,062 cases of the virus, 946 confirmed deaths and 46,000 confirmed recoveries.[viii]
- 2021 Thursday D: Stock Market Closes/Precious And Rare Metals: DOW Jones Industrial Average: 34,464.64, UP 141.59 points (+0.41%). Next, the NASDAQ: 13,736.28, DOWN 1.72 points (-0.013%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 4,200.88, UP 4.89 points (+0.12%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $67.13 per barrel, +0.26 (+0.39%). The price of GOLD is $1,894.30 per troy oz., -1.40 (-0.07%) while the price of SILVER is $27.86 per troy ounce, -0.08 (-0.29%). The price of PLATINUM is $1,180.60 per troy oz, +1.50 (+0.14%) while the price of COPPER is $4.66 per pound, 0.00 (-0.05%).[ix] The price of PALLADIUM is $2,808.10 per troy oz, +2.96 (+0.11%).[x] The price of RHODIUM is $22,750.00 per troy oz., -50.00 (-0.22%).[xi] Currently, Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000026. As for Chi-Com money, one-dollar U.S. = 6.38 Chinese yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.82 euros and in Mexican pesos equals 19.95. In Botswana Pula, one greenback equals 10.58 and in Brazilian Real, a buck equals 5.24 and in Brunei Dollar, one dollar equals 1.32 of theirs.[xii] In other business news, Bayer’s stocks take a tumble as a federal judge refuses to toss the ongoing lawsuit against Roundup which is under their umbrella of products.
- 2021 Thursday E: U.S. National Debt And Gasoline Prices In The Four States In Which We Have Chef-Authors– Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising by the day- in California, gasoline prices have risen to over $4.175 per gallon, $2.871 in Florida, $3.927 in Hawaii, and $3.565 in Washington state.[xiii] Let’s look at one other location- U.S. Alaska: $3.320. We are going to do something else that could be fun- gasoline prices around the world going from cheapest to highest. The next country on the list has the next lowest gasoline price in the world- Belarus: $2.928 per U.S. Gallon.[xiv] Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $28,337,169,021,764 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but flipping TRILLIONS.[xv] Cloward and Piven causing problems like they always do. Regarding gasoline prices, economists believe that higher gas prices won’t affect travel on Memorial Day.
- 2021 Thursday F: Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe– “Kooky Kamala” Harris has been the so-called ‘border czar’ now for 66 days and NO one has seen her anywhere near the U.S.-Mexican border. Speaking of the border disaster, One America News shared some updated statistics on just how dreadful things are at the border. The costs of caring for the massive number of illegal aliens to the American people today is $584,855,552. Next, the total cost of caring for these frigging illegal aliens for calendar year 2021 is $160,584,892,416. The number of known illegals to have crossed the U.S.-Mexico border this year is 1,645,866 while the total number of illegals lurking within the shadows of the United States is 35,645,864. (Note- we have long said the total number of illegals in the U.S. is between 35-50 million. It would appear that One America News is backing us up on this number).
- 2021 Thursday G: Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe II– The New York Times is praising Democrats’ silence on the disastrous mess along the southern border. Meanwhile, GOP lawmakers were denied access to a DEA facility near El Paso, Texas, by the goons doing the bidding of the Biden regime. Elsewhere, Rep. Buddy Carter, R-GA 1st congressional district, says, ‘states are playing shell games with illegal alien payments given them by the feds.’ Next, Rep. Kat Cammack, R-FL 3rd congressional district, says the border problem is not helped by ‘Facebook running ads for Mexican cartels.’
- 2021 Thursday H: Foreign News / Overseas News– News reports claim a Russian naval intelligence ship is sailing in the waters just off the coast of Hawaii. Nothing to see here, folks. (Yeah, right). Next, in Iran, the third time in a week a chemical plant housing a nuclear reactor blew up killing one person outright and wounding another two. Who would do such a dastardly thing, or did it happen because the Iranians are morons? We await the final word on this event. Elsewhere, Senator Marco Rubio, R-FL, says that ‘external forces are seeking to damage the U.S.-Colombia relationship.’ (Note- most likely those forces are next door in Venezuela). Moving on, Hong Kong might throw away loads of Chi-Vi vaccines citing citizens’ mistrust in both the former British crown colony’s and mainland China’s governments as well as the ongoing swirling misinformation about both the vaccines and the disease.[xvi] Finally, Syrian President Bashar al-Assad won a historic fourth term as dictator, uh, president, in a landslide election. Wow.
- 2021 Thursday I: COVID-19 Updates And Additional Information– Speaking of COVID, Dr. Marty Makary says that ‘half of non-vaccinated Americans are immune to COVID-19’ and that ‘health officials relied more on government mandates than on the science.’ Meanwhile, while Dr. “Phony Tony” Fauci continues obfuscating, sputtering, and stammering about his friends, the Chi-Coms’ responsibility in infecting the entire world, Senator Joni Ernst, R-IA, says, ‘it’s laughable’ for Dr. Fauci to ‘plead ignorance’ over what his pals at the Wuhan Institute of Virology were up to in the lab. Elsewhere, we learn from a recent study that people who have had mild COVID-19 infections can gain lifelong immunity. (Note- speaking of ‘Phony Tony,’ he says the vaccine will be available for young kids by the end of 2021; we ain’t giving it to our kids when 99.98-percent of young kids survive the crap).
- 2021 Thursday J: Voting Integrity / Fraudulent And Stolen Election News– In a Newark, New Jersey, federal courtroom, 26-year-old letter carrier Nicolas Beauchene pleaded guilty to one count of ‘desertion of mail.’ The punk admitted to destroying 99 2020 Election ballots as well as another 2,000 pieces of mail. And bit by bit by bit, the dominoes continue falling. We will see a change in the outcome of the 2020 Elections. Count on it. (Note- in other curious news regarding the U.S. Postal Service, we continue hearing more and more that the USPS is spying on the social media of the American people under order from the Joe Biden regime. WTF?)
- 2021 Thursday K: Joe Biden Regime News I– Today, we learned that “Kooky Kamala” Harris has been leading infrastructure talks with Congress and not flipping ‘Pro-China Joe’ Biden. Yet another sign the senile old fool is not calling the shots. Next, former 71st U.S. Secretary of the Treasury Lawrence “Larry” Summers, Democrat, says that Joe Biden’s stimulus plan will lead to rising inflation, inflation current Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen, seems to be encouraging via increased government spending. In other regime news, Joe Biden lifts ALL sanctions on the Russkies so they can now proceed with the construction of the Nord Stream 2 natural gas pipeline running beneath the Baltic Sea to Germany- and they called Donald J. Trump a ‘Russian stooge!’ Joe Biden is a stooge of the Russians, the Chi-Coms, and even the rat-eating Iranians. This scumbag must be evicted from office NOW.
- 2021 Thursday L: Joe Biden Regime News II– Speaking of being a stooge of the Chi-Coms, Joe Biden is pushing a flipping $6 trillion federal budget for the next fiscal year. All this money will come from the Chi-Coms. Next, according to sources, the Biden regime is denying help to U.S. diplomats dealing with the so-called ‘Havana syndrome,’ the one in which microwaves of unknown origin are harming our overseas diplomats which is indeed an act of war upon the United States. Meanwhile, the regime has not even looked at page 1 of the GOP $928 billion infrastructure offer, one Senator “Cocaine Mitch” McConnell says the GOP is willing to increase. Finally, the regime dismisses the GOP’s plan for distribution of COVID-19 relief funds. What’s up with the Biden regime.
- 2021 Thursday M: Joe Biden Regime News III– The lying POS Joe Biden has trotted up to Capitol Hill to head the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives- the ATF- David Chipman is being blasted by Republicans over his whacked-out stance on guns, gun control, and his whacked out ideas of arresting legal owners of AR-15 rifles while saying nothing about Hunter Biden[xvii] lying on his FBI background check and whether he would issue an arrest warrant for the scumbag should be become the next ATF director. In other news favorable to the regime, Senator Elizabeth “Pocahontas” Warren, DS-MA, introduces a bill to treble the budget of the Internal Revenue Service. Music to the Bidenistas’ ears.
- 2021 Thursday N: Wokeism / Woke / Wokies– Well-known conservative commentator Todd Starnes shared a story about Hillsdale High School valedictorian Elizabeth Turner who was told by principal Amy Goldsmith she could not mention or reference to God Who is extremely important in her life. After lawyers entered the fray, the courts overruled the principal, and her speech can continue as written at the graduation ceremonies. Next, Facebook says it will NO longer censor posts pointing the finger at the Chi-Coms for making this pandemic in the Wuhan Institute of Virology’s laboratory.
- 2021 Thursday O: Political News I– Governor Gavin “The Nazi” Newsom, DS-CA, is on the way out because the state’s largest labor union- the SEIU- has abandoned him to his fate and is calling for him to go. NOW. Next, after repeated death threats against Mike Lindell of My Pillow, a court rules that the manufacturer’s address can be kept secret while the Dominion Voting Systems’ fraudulent lawsuit against him continues. They are claiming their product is as clean as the wind-driven snow. (Note- everyone knows that Dominion is a corrupt, evil company that sells election outcomes to the highest bidder. IF their home country of Canada won’t use their products, what does that say about the honesty of the company or its products? Answer: NOT MUCH).
- 2021 Thursday P: Political News II– Today, we learned three Democratic members of Congress- Steve “Bucket O’ Fried Chicken” Cohen, DS-TN 9th congressional district, Barbara “Blacktivist” Lee, DS-CA 13th congressional district, and Bobby “Black Panther” Rush, DS-IL 1st congressional district, hosted a tete a tete in which former Black Panther convicted murderers were featured guests. This event occurred on May 10, 2021. Next, Los Angeles Mayor Eric “The Grub” Garcetti is going to be the next U.S. ambassador to India which is good because he would never win re-election. Speaking of ambassadorships, failed Senator Claire McCaskill, DS-MO, who lost in a landslide to now-Senator Josh Hawley, R-MO, a couple of election cycles ago also stands in line for an ambassadorship somewhere in Europe. Hmmm, maybe Albania? Finally, California continues hemorrhaging population as people continue fleeing for better environs.
- 2021 Thursday Q: Political News III– Lily Batchelder- Joe Biden’s nominee to be Assistant Secretary for Tax Policy under Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen so far is flying under the radar in her confirmation hearings- so says Grant Stinchfield of Newsmax TV. She believes that Americans must be taxed on FUTURE INCOME and that taxation should vary via (1) race (2) gender (3) education (4) age (5) education and IQ (6) zip code and (7) behavioral profile. This woman should NOT be confirmed. Period. In other political news, President Donald J. Trump says he plans to run a third time in 2024- provided he remains in good health. Speaking of the commander-in-chief, he and personal attorney- and ‘America’s Mayor’- Rudy Giuliani have asked a judge to toss the Capitol Hill Riots 01-06-2021 lawsuit dimwitted Democrats launched against them. We concur. Toss it. The 45th president also said of his administration compared to the Biden regime, the ‘U.S. was energy independent whereas now- it’s not- thanks to Biden’s policies.’ Finally, famed Democratic strategist James Carville said of his own party that there’s too much ‘arrogance’ and ‘urban smugness’ running the show.
- 2021 Thursday R: Political News IV– Former Obama era employee Christine Wormuth received unanimous confirmation in the U.S. Senate to become the first female U.S. Secretary of the Army. Congratulations. Elsewhere, Senator Rand Paul, R-KY, offered an amendment to a bill being debated that would forbid ‘gain of function’ experiments by medical scientists seeking to amplify the effects of already-dangerous viruses. He received unanimous consent for his amendment. Excellent.
- 2021 Thursday S: Pro-Death Movement-Abortion News– Protesters going against a Washington abortion clinic have been granted more access in which to protest the Pro-Death Movement by a judge. Meanwhile, down in Texas, the Lone Star State’s Senate has passed a so-called ‘trigger bill’ that will kick in IF Roe v. Wade is overturned. Should it kick in, it will criminalize all abortion providers with lengthy prison sentences for the murder and dismemberment of the unborn. Excellent.
- 2021 Thursday T: Miscellaneous News I– Clay Travis and Buck Sexton will be taking over Rush Limbaugh’s time slot. Next, the Oscars will once again allow films on streaming services to compete for honors. Meanwhile, the International Olympic Committee disputes a recent report that says that ‘even if Japan refuses to host the Olympics due to the Chi-Vi, the Olympics will STILL go on.’ Who will hold them? Oildale, California? Finally, last evening three Texas cops were shot during a 10-hour SWAT standoff. The officers will recover, and the POS shooter is in custody.
- 2022 Friday: Stick around and discover the news of the day along with all of us…
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0843 an 8” x 10” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “Now It’s Sunset.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her website, found at beverlycarrick.com, or at the blog’s Facebook page. At her website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” Beverly has been painting for more than 60 years and known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her website NOW and view her work. It is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor! You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there IMMEDIATELY! Thank you, the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day.
ALBUM OF THE DAY AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM:
The next album by the Beach Boys is an interesting albeit an odd one. “Stack-o-Tracks” came out on August 19, 1968 and did something NO other band of which we know and revere at the time as it was ALL INSTRUMENTAL and came with the music sheets and lyrics among other things. Thus, we have all the BACKING TRACKS to 15 of their earlier and biggest tunes all in one place. If you can find this oddity, seek it out as it would make for a glorious Karaoke night at the neighborhood watering hole. Great stuff by a much-beloved band. Seek it out and add it to your collection- you will be glad you did.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 05-27-2022, all rights reserved. (Editor’s Note: we pay the estate of Beverly Carrick an annual fee by which, we can show her paintings to the world. We make NO money from the estate’s sales of her world-famous artworks). Total Word Count: 6,251. Chef Tiresias Helenus Grinikeodopuloposlus.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, FINE ART, Beverly Carrick High Desert Landscapes, Just the Facts, Unvarnished Truth- The, Gregg Allman, The Allman Brothers, Pete Sears, Rod Stewart, The Jefferson Starship, Marshall “Rock” Jones, The Ohio Players, Albania, Europe, Canada, Colombia, Germany, India, Iran, Hong Kong, Chief of the Presidential Chancellery Otto Meissner, Chief of the Reich Chancellery Hans Lammers, Nazi Germany, People’s Republic of China, Communist China, Wuhan Institute of Virology, President Boris Yeltsin, Russia, Nord Stream 2 Natural Gas Pipeline, President Bashar al-Assad, Syria, United States, Venezuela, Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe, Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe II, Foreign News / Overseas News, COVID-19 Updates And Additional Information, Voting Integrity / Fraudulent And Stolen Election News, JOE BIDEN REGIME NEWS I, Joe Biden Regime News II, Joe Biden Regime News III, Wokeism / Woke / Wokies, Political News I, Political News II, Political News III, Pro-Death Movement-Abortion News, Political News IV, COVID-19 Global and U.S. Statistics, COVID-19 World Health Meter Statistics, Schechter Poultry Corp. v. United States, United States v. O’Brien, President Abraham Lincoln, President Franklin Delano Roosevelt, President Lyndon Baines Johnson, President Richard M. Nixon, President Gerald R. Ford, President William Jefferson “Bill” Clinton, First Lady Hillary Rodham Clinton, President Barack Hussein Obama, President Donald J. Trump, President Joseph R. Biden, Joe Biden, Russian Stooge Joe Biden, Chi-Com Stooge Joe Biden, Iranian Stooge Joe Biden, Hunter Biden, Vice President Hubert H. Humphrey, Vice President Kamala Harris, ‘Border Czar’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris, U.S. Secretary of State Henry Kissinger, U.S. Treasury Secretary William H. Woodin, U.S. Treasury Secretary Lawrence “Larry” Summers, U.S. Secretary of the Treasury Janet Yellen, U.S. Secretary of the Army Christine Wormuth, Senator Claire McCaskill, Senator Elizabeth “Pocahontas” Warren, Senator Joni Ernst, Senator Josh Hawley, Senator Marco Rubio, Senator “Cocaine Mitch” McConnell, Rep. Barbara “Blacktivist” Lee, Rep. Bobby “Black Panther” Rush, Rep. Buddy Carter, Rep. Kat Cammack, Rep. Steve “Bucket O’ Fried Chicken” Cohen, Dr. “Phony Tony” Fauci, AMAZING Dr. Tony Fauci, Letter Carrier Nicolas Beauchene, United States Postal Service, INFRASTRUCTURE BILL, COVID-19 Relief Bill, David A. Chipman, Bureau of Alcohol-Tobacco-Firearms and Explosives, ATF- the, Federal Bureau of Investigation, FBI- the, Facebook, Governor Gavin “The Nazi” Newsom, SEIU- the, Service Employees International Union, Dominion Voting Systems, Mayor Eric “The Grub” Garcetti, Lily Batchelder, Planned Parenthood Holocaust of the Unborn, Pro-Life Movement v. Pro-Death Movement, 2020 Presidential Election, 2020 Elections, Election Fraud and Theft, Dr. Marty Makary, Todd Starnes, Mike Lindell, My Pillow, Former White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows, Texas Politics, Newsmax TV, Grant Stinchfield, U.S. Stock Markets, U.S. National Debt, National Security Issues, U.S. National Gasoline Prices, Global Petrol Prices, DOW Jones Industrial Average, S & P 500, NASDAQ, Gold, Silver, Platinum, Copper, Palladium, Rhodium, Precious and Rare Metals, Light Sweet Crude Oil, U.S. Monetary Conversions, Monetary Conversions of the Day, Botswana Pula, Brazilian Real, Brunei Dollar, Bitcoin, Chi-Com Yuan, European Euro, Mexican Peso, Roman Catholic Church, Pope St. Marcellus I, Professional Sports, National Hockey League, NHL Stanley Cup Finals, Buffalo Sabres, Philadelphia Flyers, The Beach Boys, Chef Tiresias Helenus Grinikeodopuloposlus,
[i] We began promoting the music of an interconnected group of bands including the Small Faces, Faces, and Rod Stewart beginning on Tuesday, 22-April-2014 through Tuesday, 01-July-2014. This was a massive undertaking of rock bands and solo artists so we hope you will seek them out and consider adding the music to your album collection.
[ii] We promoted the music of the Jefferson Airplane beginning on Tuesday, 05-April-2011 through Sunday, 22-May-2011. This presentation included the Jefferson Starship, too, of which, the artist was NOT a member
[iii] We look forward to doing the music of this famed funk-rock band. The Ohio Players are amazing.
[iv] We hope to begin promoting the music of the Allman Brothers Band and their spin-off projects sometime within the next eight years. We hope you will be here when we do because they are a band worthy of investigation by the readership- you will be glad you did.
[v] Bing seems to be covering numbers up for the Biden administration so here is where we have gone now: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[viii] We obtain our statistics for the coronavirus from: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[ix] Commodities – Oil, Silver and Gold Prices – CNN Business– see this site for daily commodity information.
[x] Palladium PRICE Today | Palladium Spot Price Chart | Live Price of Palladium per Ounce | Markets Insider (businessinsider.com) See this site for daily trading in palladium.
[xi] Commodities Prices – Spot – Futures (tradingeconomics.com) See this site for much of the economic information cobbled together at this blog.
[xiv] Please see the following site for information on global gas prices: Gasoline prices around the world, 26-Apr-2021 | GlobalPetrolPrices.com
[xv] U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time (usdebtclock.org) See this site for the U.S. National Debt Clock.
[xvi] Speaking of the Chi-Coms, once again they have warned the Biden regime to scale back U.S. forces in Asia to stop tensions from rising any further. F**k the Chi-Coms.
[xvii] Former White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows says there is ‘more to come in the tale of Hunter Biden.’ We also know that despite his vociferous denials that ‘Pro-China Joe” Biden did indeed meet with his son’s business cronies.