TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
SPRING SESSION 2022
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 184
141. TODAY IN HISTORY—SATURDAY, MAY 21, 2022:
Public Lands Day (Colorado), Armed Forces Day, and Preakness Stakes
U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Alfred Moore; U.S. Attorneys General Reverdy Johnson, Edwards Pierrepont, Alphonso Taft, and Loretta Lynch; U.S. Secretaries of War Alphonso Taft and Jacob M. Dickenson; U.S. Secretary of Defense Leslie Aspen; famed artist Henri Rosseau; the Animals featuring Hilton Valentine, Atomic Rooster featuring Vincent Crane, Chuck Berry, the Kinks featuring John “Nobby” Dalton, Megadeth featuring Nick Menza, Rainbow featuring Greg Smith, the Sons of Champlin featuring Bill Champlin, Tom Petty featuring Stan Lynch, and Wishbone Ash featuring Trevor Boldin:
- 878 Saturday: The Muslim potentate ruling Sicily conquers the city of Syracuse on this date.
- 996 Saturday: The 138th Roman Catholic pope- Gregory V- crowns his cousin Otto III, German emperor.
- 1216 Saturday: Invited by barons at war with King John, French Crown Prince Louis arrives in England as their guest.
- 1471 Sunday: King Henry VI of England died in the Tower of London at age 49.
- 1499 Sunday: The Spanish crown appoints Francisco De Bobadilla governor of the Indies, succeeding Christopher Columbus.
- 1536 Thursday: Church leaders officially adopted the Reformation in Geneva, Switzerland, on this date.
- 1542 Thursday: Spanish explorer Hernando De Soto died while searching for gold along the Mississippi River.
- 1553 Thursday: English Lady Jane Grey marries Guildford Dudley.
- 1755 Wednesday: Future 12th Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States (SCOTUS Alfred Moore- is born in New Hanover County, North Carolina, on this date. A Federalist, President John Adams nominated him to fill the seat of James Iredell. Moore served from February 04, 1800, to January 26, 1804.
- 1790 Friday: The leaders of the city of Paris divided it into 48 zones on this date.
- 1796 Saturday: In Annapolis, Maryland, the future 21st U.S. Attorney General Reverdy Johnson is born. A future Whig and then a Democrat, he would serve under Presidents Zachary Taylor and Millard Fillmore from March 08, 1849, to July 21, 1850.
- 1819 Friday: New York City saw the first use of bicycles aka “Swift Walkers” in the United States.
- 1832 Monday: The first Democratic National Convention takes place in Ohio.
- 1840 Thursday: New Zealand becomes a British Colony.
- 1844 Tuesday: In Laval, France, future member of the Post-Impressionism, Naïve Art, and Pointillism movements- Henri Rosseau- is born.
- 1856 Wednesday: Pro-slavery forces sack and burn Lawrence, Kansas.
- 1861 Tuesday: Richmond, Virginia, becomes the capital of the Confederate States of America.
- 1863 Thursday: The Siege of Fort Hudson, Louisiana, begins during the Civil War. Elsewhere, the Seventh-day Adventist Church underwent official organization on this date.
- 1868 Thursday: In Chicago, delegates at the Republican National Convention nominated General Ulysses S. Grant for president.
- 1876 Sunday: The 33rd U.S. Attorney General Edwards Pierrepont left office on this date. A Democrat and then a Republican, he served under President Ulysses S. Grant from April 26, 1875, until today.
- 1881 Saturday: Clara Barton founded the American Red Cross. Elsewhere, organizers formed the United States Lawn Tennis Association in New York.
- 1891 Thursday: Boxers Peter Jackson and Jim Corbett fight to a draw in 61 rounds. Meanwhile, in San Diego, California, the former 31st U.S. Secretary of War Alphonso Taft died. A Republican, he served under President Ulysses S. Grant from 03-08-1876 to 05-22-1876. He then served as the 34th U.S. Attorney-General and then as minister to Austro-Hungary and finally as minister to Russia.
- 1904 Saturday: The International Federation of Football Association, aka “FIFA,” underwent establishment.
- 1906 Monday: The U.S. and Mexico sign an agreement over distribution of the waters of the Rio Grande. Over the course of time, the United States has diverted much of the water for irrigation into the U.S. Elsewhere, Louis H. Perlman received his patent for the demountable tire-carrying rim.
- 1908 Thursday: The first horror movie, “Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde,” premieres in Chicago, Illinois.
- 1911 Sunday: The 44th U.S. Secretary of War Jacob M. Dickenson left office on this date. A Democrat, he served under President William Howard Taft from March 12, 1909, until today.
- 1914 Thursday: The Greyhound Bus Co. begins operation in Minnesota.
- 1917 Monday: The Great Fire of Atlanta displaces at least 10,000 people but there is only ONE fatality.
- 1918 Tuesday: The U.S. House of Representatives passes a bill, which will give women the right to vote.
- 1922 Sunday: The cartoon, “On the Road to Moscow” by Rollin Kirby won a Pulitzer Prize making it the first political cartoon to win the prestigious award.
- 1924 Wednesday: In a case that drew much notoriety, 14-year-old Bobbie Franks suffered a horrible death in a “thrill killing’ carried out by University of Chicago students Nathan Leopold, Jr. and Richard Loeb who was Bobby’s cousin. Both men received life sentences; however, a fellow inmate killed Loeb in 1936 while Leopold won parole in 1958 and died in 1971.
- 1927 Saturday: Charles A. Lindbergh landed his Spirit of St. Louis near Paris, completing the first solo airplane flight across the Atlantic Ocean in 33.5 hours.
- 1929 Tuesday: Sutro and Company of New York City used the first automatic electric stock quotation board. Elsewhere, William Henry Storey registered the trademark for the board game Sorryl in Great Britain on this date.
- 1932 Saturday: Amelia Earhart became the first woman to fly solo across the Atlantic Ocean as she landed in Northern Ireland, about 15 hours after leaving Newfoundland.
- 1934 Monday: Oskaloosa, Iowa, became the first American city to fingerprint all its citizens.
- 1940 Tuesday: German forces continue their blitzkrieg through France. British armored units using mostly Matilda tanks engage with the German panzers and begin making headway. German artillerymen employ their 88 mm antiaircraft guns as antitank weapons knocking out tank after tank. French forces continue falling back because they have been unable to catch their breath and make a stand. The lightning war employed by the Nazis has demoralized them to the point of collapse. In Berlin, talk arises in which the German high command begins contemplating an invasion of the British Isles.
- 1941 Wednesday: A German U-Boat sank the American merchant steamship SS Robin Moor in the South Atlantic after allowing the ship’s passengers and crew to board lifeboats. Meanwhile, the German assault on Crete continues as Axis troops continue landing on the island while overhead, fierce air battles between the Luftwaffe and Regia Aeronautica on the one side and the RAF on the other cloud the skies.
- 1942 Thursday: British convoy PQ16 departs for Russia. This convoy would suffer attacks from Kriegsmarine and Luftwaffe assets almost from the moment it set sail. Elsewhere, Japanese forces continue landing in Hong Kong, a British crown jewel of her empire. The British commanders there truly dismissed the Japanese as fighting men and made the mistake of their lives.
- 1943 Friday: John Dalton, the bassist of the British invasion band, the Kinks[i] (following the departure of Peter Quaife) is born on this date in Chipping Barnet, London. What’s more, Hilton Valentine, lead guitarist of the Animals[ii] was also born North Shields, Northumberland, England on this date. Finally, Vincent Crane—vocalist/keyboardist with the British rock band, Atomic Rooster[iii]—was born in Reading, Berkshire, England, on this busy date, too.
- 1944 Sunday: Fighting between the Allies and Germans in Italy continues. The Allies make headway, but the Germans continue a fighting retreat. Every inch of ground gained cost gallons of Allied blood. Still, the fight continues.
- 1945 Monday: Movie stars Lauren Bacall and Humphrey Bogart wed. Meanwhile, the British capture former SS Reichsfuhrer Heinrich Himmler posing as a German private. Meanwhile, in Syria, Free French Forces trying to reclaim the region from the enemy are running into trouble with Arab nationalists. They thought they were going to be able to declare independence, but the French have other ideas in mind.
- 1947 Wednesday: Future keyboardist, guitarist, and vocalist, Bill Champlin, with the Sons of Champlin[iv] and then later, Chicago, and back to the Sons was born in Oakland, California on this date. Elsewhere, Joe DiMaggio and five of his New York Yankee teammates received fines of $100 because they had not fulfilled contract requirements to do promotional duties for the team.
- 1955 Saturday: Future longtime drummer with Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers[v], 1975-1994—Stan Lynch—is born on this date in Cincinnati, Ohio. Elsewhere, Chuck Berry[vi] recorded his first single, “Maybelline,” for Chess Records in Chicago.
- 1956 Monday: The United States exploded its first airborne hydrogen bomb over the Bikini Atoll in the Pacific.
- 1959 Thursday: In Greensboro, N.C., future 83rd U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch is born. A future Democrat, she would serve under President Barack Hussein Obama from April 27, 2015, to January 20, 2017.
- 1961 Sunday: Alabama Governor Patterson declared martial law in Montgomery on this date.
- 1963 Tuesday: Future bassist with the rock band, Rainbow[vii] (1995)- Greg Smith- is born on this date.
- 1966 Saturday: In the 6th Round of their heavyweight title fight, Muhammad Ali scores a technical knockout of Henry Cooper.
- 1968 Tuesday: The nuclear-powered submarine USS Scorpion with a crew of 99 men reportedly goes missing. Searchers find it at the bottom of the sea off the Azores.
- 1969 Wednesday: Robert Kennedy’s murderer, Sirhan B. Sirhan, receives a death sentence; however, the courts later commute it to life in prison.
- 1970 Thursday: The governor of Ohio mobilized the National Guard to quell student disturbances at Ohio State University.
- 1972 Sunday: Wielding a hammer, a man shouting he was “Jesus Christ” damaged Michelangelo’s Pieta, while on display at the Vatican City.
- 1979 Monday: Former San Francisco City Supervisor Dan White was convicted of involuntary manslaughter in the slayings of Mayor George Moscone and openly gay Supervisor Harvey Milk; outrage over the verdict did, of course, spark gay rioting which the cops put down with gusto. White received a sentence of seven years and eight months in prison but was released after serving five years. In 1985, White killed himself.
- 1980 Wednesday: Ensign Jean Marie Butler becomes the first woman to graduate from a U.S. service academy. Elsewhere, the Star Wars film, “The Empire Strikes Back” hit movie theaters on this date.
- 1981 Thursday: The government of Jamaica gives native son Bob Marley a state funeral on this date.
- 1982 Friday: During the Falklands War, British amphibious forces landed on the beach at San Carlos Bay.
- 1988 Saturday: Heavyweight boxer George Foreman improves his record to 54-2 with a TKO over Frank Lux at 2:07 of Round 3 of a scheduled 10-round bout.
- 1991 Tuesday: A bomber in Madras, India, the former prime minister, Rajiv Gandhi when he threw an explosive device at him concealed in a bouquet of flowers.
- 1994 Saturday: South Yemen secedes from Yemen.
- 1995 Sunday: In Washington, D.C., the former 18th U.S. Secretary of Defense Leslie Aspen died at the age of 56. A Democrat, he served under President Bill Clinton from January 21, 1993, to February 03, 1994.
- 1996 Tuesday: Ken Griffey, Jr., becomes the 8th youngest Major League player to hit 200 home runs. Meanwhile, Red Sox pitcher, Roger Clemens beats the New York Yankees for his 200th career win.
- 1998 Thursday: Teen gunman Kip Kinkel opened fire inside Thurston High School in Springfield, Oregon, killing two students, a day after he had killed his parents. Following his trial, Kinkel received a sentence of nearly 112 years in prison. Elsewhere, Suharto, president of Indonesia for 31 years steps down from office on this date.
- 2009 Thursday: Israeli law enforcement begins evicting Jewish settlers from an illegal settlement in the West Bank. Elsewhere, near Nagpur, India, communist thugs- most likely in the service of the People’s Republic of China, ambush a group of Indian police officers leaving at least 16 dead and numerous others wounded.
- 2010 Friday: Another day on the job: two Palestinian thugs trying to infiltrate into Israel wind up dead when Israeli soldiers light ‘em up. Elsewhere, near Baquba, Iraq, a car bomb erupts in a marketplace blowing 22 people to meet with Allah way sooner than any of them planned while 53 are injured and most likely wishing they could have gone, too. Savages.
- 2011 Saturday: Christian radio broadcaster, Harold Camping, predicts that at 6:00 p.m. around the world, the Rapture for all Christians would begin. We guess it did not!
- 2012 Monday: The so-called “Religion of Peace” strikes again: in the Yemeni capital of Sana’a jihadists set off a suicide bomb that kills 110 people outright and wounds another 350 suffer a variety of injuries.
- 2013 Tuesday: In the British House of Commons, the Marriage Bill, which legalizes same-sex marriages in England and in Wales, passes and moves on to the other half of Parliament. Meanwhile, in Cottingham, East Riding of Yorkshire, England, Trevor Boldin lost his life from pancreatic cancer on this date; he was just 62 years old. The man was a famed bassist who played with a variety of English bands- Wishbone Ash[viii] 1981-82 / David Bowie[ix] 1971-73 / Spiders from Mars[x] 1976 / Uriah Heep[xi] 1977-201
- 2014 Wednesday: The Chinese and Russian state energy companies, Gazprom and CPNC, respectively, have entered a deal for Russia to supply China with natural gas; the deal provides a market for Russian gas as European countries seek to reduce their dependence due to Russia’s criminal actions in the Crimea and the Ukraine—Communists always take care of other Communists.
- 2015 Thursday: After an oil pipeline burst two days previously, cleanup at Refugio Beach on the California coastline continues unabated. Approximately 21,000 gallons flowed out to sea while another 105,000 gallons on the land.
- 2016 Saturday: In the hinterlands of Afghanistan, a U.S. drone strike reportedly kills Taliban leader Mullah Akhtar Muhammad Mansour. Good riddance to a POS terrorist. Meanwhile, longtime drummer with Megadeth[xii], American Nick Menza dies at age 51.
- 2017 Sunday: In Nassau Colosseum in New York City, Barnum & Bailey Circus gives its final performance after 146 years. They do this because of changing attitudes (people being corrupted by bleeding heart liberals sniveling and whining) and near-constant lawsuits by PETA goons and other animal rights activists. What a shame.
- 2018 Monday: In the western part of Iran, toadstools poison at least 800 people and kill at least 11. Look, learn to tell the difference between noxious fungi and edible ones, dimwits. Meanwhile, former President Barack Hussein Obama and former First Lady Michelle Obama sign a multi-million-dollar deal with Netflix to produce programming. Talk about buying influence!
- 2019 Tuesday: In Chef Vladimir Gdansk’s home state of Washington, the government there passes a law making the state the first one in the country to legalize HUMAN COMPOSTING. WTF is wrong with Governor Jay Inslee and his band of crazed far-left liberal Democrats. Might as well feed the deceased to the pigs.
- 2020 Thursday: Thanks to communist China, another 2.5-million Americans file for unemployment benefits last week, bringing the total of unemployed Americans to 38 million or 14.7-percent of the workforce, a number not seen since the depths of the Great Depression. Even worse, it all happened over the course of a single month. Meanwhile, polls show President Trump’s approval ratings at 44-percent (take them with a grain of salt- or two!) and disapproval at 54-percent. We shall see.
- 2020 Thursday A: Here are the global statistics for the Chinese Virus- aka COVID-19, aka the Kung Flu, aka the Wuhan Virus Crisis- for today: 5,014,943 confirmed number of cases, 328,462 confirmed number of deaths, but 1,909,701 number of confirmed recoveries. Here are the figures for the United States: 1,604,862 confirmed number of cases, 94,965 confirmed number of deaths, but 306,171 number of confirmed recoveries which is great. In the three states in which, the AICPENDBLOG.COM has chef-authors, California, Hawaii, and Washington, here are the stats, California first: 84,057 confirmed number of cases, 3,436 confirmed number of deaths, but typical of ultra-left-wing states, ZERO mention of the number of confirmed recoveries. Next, here are the stats for Hawaii: 643 confirmed number of cases, 17 confirmed number of deaths, but 578 number of confirmed recoveries which is extraordinary. Finally, in the once-proud but now socialist-liberal hellhole, Washington, here are the stats: 18,971 confirmed number of cases, 1,037 confirmed number of deaths, but like California, no reported number of confirmed recoveries which tells you all you need to know about the regime running Olympia.
- 2020 Thursday B: As far as COVID-19 numbers go, communist China has changed their numbers somewhat. Here are their current figures: 82,967 confirmed number of cases, 4,634 confirmed number of deaths, but 78,249 number of confirmed recoveries. Sources in still-free Hong Kong report the number of cases to be well over one million, that the death toll approaches 750,000, with the number of recoveries being unclear. Free Hong Kong! Free Tibet! Free Macau! Free Taiwan via making them a separate nation once again with their own seat in the United Nations. Enough is enough with indulging the Chinese Communist Party, let’s return to the Two-China Policy! It is interesting to note that Beijing is now trying to crack down on Hong Kong’s independence while the rest of the world is fighting Wuhan’s biowarfare. We shall see.
- 2021 Friday: COVID-19 statistics for the planet as a whole: 166,437,117 confirmed cases, +593,180, 3,456,597 confirmed deaths, +11,880 and 147,247,215 confirmed recoveries, +81,890. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 33,851,561 confirmed cases, UP 26,177 from yesterday’s reporting, 603,380 confirmed deaths, UP 628, [xiii] and 27,397,359 confirmed recoveries, UP 45,382. We genuinely appreciate COVID Live Update World Meter for being honest in covering ALL the numbers- God bless them.[xiv]
- 2021 Friday A: NOTE: Since Joe Biden became president on January 20, 2021, there have been 286,756 Chi-Vi deaths in the United States- President Biden, by the end of the year, you will have tied the total number witnessed by the Trump administration in nearly a year of the rampaging coronavirus pandemic. Under President Trump’s watch, there were 404,078 fatalities from the Chi-Com Bat Virus. Currently, Joe is shy 172,853 deaths
- 2021 Friday B: COVID-19 Statistics in the four states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Florida, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 3,775,535 confirmed cases, 62,855 confirmed deaths, and 2,017,518 confirmed recoveries. Moving on, here are the numbers for Florida: 2,304,860 confirmed cases, 36,446 confirmed deaths, and 1,911,782 confirmed recoveries. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 35,726 confirmed cases, 494 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries (same as yesterday’s count). Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 428,323 confirmed cases, 5,749 confirmed deaths, and 209,794 confirmed recoveries (same as yesterday’s numbers). Let us look at one other portion of the U.S., Illinois: they have 2,373,453 confirmed cases, 24,935 confirmed deaths, and 2,275,243 confirmed recoveries.[xv]
- 2021 Friday C: Now that Mo has relocated to Israel, let’s look at the statistics there: 839,290 confirmed cases, 6,397 confirmed deaths, and 832,331 confirmed recoveries (same as yesterday’s figures). Let’s look at one non-country- Algeria, a former part of the French Empire: 126,434 cases of the virus, 3,405 confirmed deaths and 88,066 confirmed recoveries.[xvi] In other news related to the Chi-Coms (after all, they did give the world the Xi Jinping Bat Flu on purpose), the FDA is warning everyone against using syringes manufactured in that country because they have a habit of breaking off in the arms of patients. Yet another attack on the United States by the communist goons.
- 2021 Friday D: Stock Market Closes/Precious And Rare Metals: DOW Jones Industrial Average: 34,207.84, UP 123.69 points (+0.36%). Next, the NASDAQ: 13,470.99, DOWN 64.75 points (-0.48%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 4,155.86, DOWN 3.26 points (-0.078%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $63.88 per barrel, +0.30 (+0.47%). The price of GOLD is $1,881.80 per troy oz., +5.10 (+0.07%) while the price of SILVER is $27.66 per troy ounce, +0.17 (+0.63%). The price of PLATINUM is $1,170.90 per troy oz, +1.50 (+0.13%) while the price of COPPER is $4.51 per pound, +0.03 (+0.64%).[xvii] The price of PALLADIUM is $2,783.06 per troy oz, -68.97 (-2.42%).[xviii] The price of RHODIUM is $28,000.00 per troy oz., 0.00 (0.00%).[xix] Currently, Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000027. As for Chi-Com money, one-dollar U.S. = 6.43 Chinese yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.82 euros and in Mexican pesos equals 19.93. In Afghan Afghani, one greenback equals 77.56 and in Albanian Lek, a buck equals 100.70 and in Algerian Dinar, one dollar equals 132.81 of theirs.[xx]
- 2021 Friday E: U.S. National Debt And Gasoline Prices In The Four States In Which We Have Chef-Authors– Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising by the day- in California, gasoline prices have risen to over $4.158 per gallon, $2.881 in Florida, $3.885 in Hawaii, and $3.558 in Washington state.[xxi] Let’s look at one other location- Wyoming: $3.036. We are going to do something else that could be fun- gasoline prices around the world going from cheapest to highest. The next country on the list has the next lowest gasoline price in the world- Russia: $2.510 per U.S. Gallon.[xxii] Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $28,313,748,920,305 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but flipping TRILLIONS.[xxiii] Cloward and Piven causing problems like they always do.
- 2021 Friday F: Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe– Today is Day 60 of ‘Border Czar’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris’ reign. Where is she? NO one has any “Kooky Kamala” sightings or information on this illusive member of the Biden regime. Meanwhile, the tidal wave continues along the southern border with mostly young, military-aged males coming across, some of them decked out in new camouflage gear. We are becoming the Roman Empire. We cannot control our borders and we will come to regret it especially since we have an UNELECTED ‘administration’ in the White House.
- 2021 Friday G: Joe Biden Regime News I– The White House proposes lowering the proposed ‘infrastructure bill’ to $1.7 trillion in the hopes the GOP will bite. Later in the day, the Republicans said, “Hell, no.” Back to the old drawing board. Next, the Biden regime says that there will be NO requirements for foreign visitors to show proof of Chi-Com virus vaccination. However, we expect the Dems are going to continue pushing Americans to have ‘COVID-19 passports.’ (Note- how soon before the Bidenistas require everyone to undergo anal swabs like they do in communist China?) Meanwhile, Joe Biden names a special envoy to North Korea. Big whoop. Our money’s on Bill Richardson.
- 2021 Friday H: Political News I– After a mysterious letter on the letterhead of the Capitol Hill Police Department, one written by an ANONYMOUS ‘member of the squad that admonished Republicans for their resistance to the January 06, 2021, Capitol Hill Riots- the greatest FALSE FLAG OPERATION IN AMERICAN POLITICAL HISTORY- the Department said today the letter was ‘not them.’ (Note- Democrats always love ANONYMOUS postings so they can make it seem like there are many of them lurking in the shadows or that they are whistleblowers or worse, to tar and feather their opponents without having to take incoming. We have seen this many times before and we will continue seeing it again- it’s what these cowards do).
- 2021 Friday I: Political News II– The FBI is investigating the discovery of SEVEN NOOSES dangling from the rafters at the site of an Amazon plant under construction. The picture we saw of ONE noose did indeed appear to be a genuine noose and not the garage door draw-down that Bubba Watson was crying and sniveling about prior to a race. We are sure they will track down the culprits and when they do it will be yet another FALSE FLAG OPERATION. It almost always is. Next, Governor Spencer Cox, R-UT, a backing a resolution to band the teaching of Critical Race Theory. Good. Elsewhere, former U.S. Attorney General William “Bill” Barr says that ‘militantly secularist public schools’ have proven to be a disaster and that things must change. Finally, even though Joe Biden abolished it, President Donald J. Trump’s 1776 Commission is meeting anyway. Yet another sign that Joe Biden is going to be evicted from the White House soon.
- 2021 Friday J: California Lottery Results / Mega-Millions Draw– Tonight’s Mega-Millions Draw #1661 has a $515 million jackpot on the line for some lucky person or persons. Here are the numbers: 06, 09, 17, 18, 48 and Mega 08. Out of 247,392 winning tickets, the highest winners were NINE people who had FOUR numbers plus the MEGA for a prize of $6,665 apiece.
- 2022 Saturday: If we fail to do it this year, we will do it next year. It is what it is and besides…we have to be cautious of the new Disinformation Governance Board. Yeah, right. Screw them and screw the administration.
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0837 an 8” x 10” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “Sun Storm.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her website, found at beverlycarrick.com, or at the blog’s Facebook page. At her website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” Beverly has been painting for more than 60 years and known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her website NOW and view her work. It is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor! You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there IMMEDIATELY! Thank you, the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day.
ALBUM OF THE DAY AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM:
The Beach Boys’ record label decided now was the time to begin releasing repackaged ‘best of’ compilations. “The Best of the Beach Boys” came out on July 05, 1966, with which to capitalize on the success of the “Pet Sounds,” seeing as how the times were indeed changing. All the group’s earliest hits are available here- 12, in fact- such as “Surfin’ USA,” “Catch a Wave,” “Surfer Girl,” “Little Deuce Coupe,” “In My Room,” “Little Honda,” “Fun, Fun, Fun,” “The Warmth of the Sun,” “Louie, Louie,” “Kiss Me Baby,” “You’re So Good to Me,” and “Wendy.” We hope you will seek this album out and give it a good listen- you will be glad you did. Enjoy for decades to come as it beats the hell out of modern-day crap music.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 05-21-2022, all rights reserved. (Editor’s Note: we pay the estate of Beverly Carrick an annual fee by which, we can show her paintings to the world. We make NO money from the estate’s sales of her world-famous artworks). Total Word Count: 4,857. Chef Craig “Stinkbug” Carrici.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, FINE ART, Beverly Carrick Fiery Desert Landscapes, Post-Impressionism, Naïve Art, Pointillism, Henri Rosseau, Just the Facts, Unvarnished Truth- The, Hilton Valentine, The Animals, Vincent Crane, Atomic Rooster, John Dalton, Peter Quaife, The Kinks, Trevor Boldin, David Bowie, Spiders from Mars, Uriah Heep, Wishbone Ash, Greg Smith, Rainbow, Bill Champlin, The Sons of Champlin, Stan Lynch, Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers, Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe, Joe Biden Regime News, Political News I, Political News II, California Lottery Results / Mega-Millions Draw, North Korea, President Donald J. Trump, 1776 Commission, President Joseph R. Biden, Joe Biden, Vice President Kamala Harris, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Alfred Moore, U.S. Secretary of War Alphonso Taft, U.S. Attorney-General Alphonso Taft, U.S. Attorney General Reverdy Johnson, U.S. Attorney General Edwards Pierrepont, U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch, U.S. Attorney General William “Bill” Barr, U.S. Secretary of Defense Leslie Aspen, U.S. Secretary of War Jacob M. Dickenson, Governor Bill Richardson, Governor Spencer Cox, Sham January 06-2021 Commission, FALSE FLAG OPERATIONS, Antifa, Black Lives Matter, Bubba Watson, Federal Bureau of Investigation, FBI- the, COVID-19 Global and U.S. Statistics, COVID-19 World Health Meter Statistics, Illegal Aliens, Illegal Alien Invasion, Illegal Alien Tsunami, Illegal Alien Tidal Wave, Illegal Alien Caravans, Joe Biden’s Open Borders Policies, Build the Wall and Deport Them All, COVID-19, Chi-Vi- the, The ‘VID, Wuhan Virus, Wuhan Virus Crisis, China Virus, China Virus Crisis, Yellow Fever 2019-2021, Communist China Condition, Kung Flu- The, Wuhan Waltz- The, BIG C-19- The, Wuhan Whoopie- The, COVID-19 Mandates, Pelosi Pox- The, Wuhan Meat Market Malady, Hubei Hooey- The, Xi Jinping’s Bat Fu Yuk, Communist Killer Virus 2019-2021 and Onward, Chairman Xi’s Fever, Chairman Xi’s Gift to the World- the Chi-Vi, COVID-19- the Trump Whacker, COVID-19- the Hong Kong Democracy Movement Killer, U.S. National Gasoline Prices, Global Petrol Prices, DOW Jones Industrial Average, S & P 500, NASDAQ, Gold, Silver, Platinum, Copper, Palladium, Rhodium, Aluminum, Neodymium, Precious and Rare Metals, Light Sweet Crude Oil, U.S. Monetary Conversions, U.S. National Debt, U.S. National Debt Clock, National Security Matters, Monetary Conversions of the Day, Bitcoin, Chinese Yuan, European Union Euros, Mexican Pesos, Afghan Afghani, Albanian Lek, Algerian Dinar, Wyoming Gas Prices, Global Petrol Prices, Russian Petrol Price, Cloward and Piven, California Lottery, California Lottery Results, Mega-Millions, Mega-Millions Draw #1661, Roman Catholic Church, Pope Gregory V, Professional Boxing, George Foreman v. Frank Lux, Muhammad Ali v. Henry Cooper, The Beach Boys, Chef Craig “Stinkbug” Carrici,
[i] We presented the music of the Kinks, as well as of Ray and Dave Davies, beginning on Monday, 22-December-2014 through Sunday, 15-March-2015. We hope you will check out the music of this original British invasion band as they are as relevant today as they were more than 50 years ago. Sure beats the hell out of Maroon Five.
[ii] We began presenting the music of the Animals, of Eric Burdon and the Animals, of Eric Burdon, Eric Burdon and War, and War beginning on Monday, 08-June-2015 and the presentation ran through Sunday, 02-August-2015. We hope you will seek them out and consider making them a part of your listening pleasure.
[iii] At some point, we will promote the music of the famed British rock band, Atomic Rooster. You will not want to miss this one, that, we guarantee you.
[iv] We began promoting the music of the legendary San Francisco band, the Sons of Champlin, beginning on Friday, 07-March-2014 through Monday, 17-March-2014. We hope you will seek this band out and consider adding the SOC to your growing album collection- you will enjoy them.
[v] At some point when we return to presenting the music of American bands, we will promote that of Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers as well as of Tom Petty himself. We hope you will await word as to when we do. We thank you.
[vi] We look forward to promoting the music of Chuck Berry in its entirety but are not sure as to when. Stay tuned.
[vii] We shared the music of Deep Purple, Ian Gillan, Captain Beyond, Elf, and Rainbow beginning on Tuesday, 20-March-2018 and concluded this massive offering on Sunday, 14-October-2018. Please seek out the music by all of these phenomenal bands. All are fabulous.
[viii] We began celebrating the music of Wishbone Ash beginning on Sunday, October 28, 2018 and continued it through Sunday, January 06, 2019. From there, we covered the music of Martin Turner’s Wishbone Ash beginning on January 07, 2019 through Sunday, January 13, 2019. We hope you will seek them out and add them to your collection of the BEST rock-and-roll music. You will be glad you did.
[ix] We hope to promote the music of David Bowie within the next decades.
[x] Spiders from Mars will occur around same time as the David Bowie presentation.
[xi] Not sure as to when we will get around to doing the music of Uriah Heep but we hope to do it at the same time we promote the music of Hawkwind. We hope you will remain alert as to the day that we do.
[xii] If we are still around in 20 years, we hope to do the music of Megadeth and other heavy metal rock and roll bands.
[xiii] Bing seems to be covering numbers up for the Biden administration so here is where we have gone now: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[xvi] We obtain our statistics for the coronavirus from: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[xvii] Commodities – Oil, Silver and Gold Prices – CNN Business– see this site for daily commodity information.
[xviii] Palladium PRICE Today | Palladium Spot Price Chart | Live Price of Palladium per Ounce | Markets Insider (businessinsider.com) See this site for daily trading in palladium.
[xix] Commodities Prices – Spot – Futures (tradingeconomics.com) See this site for much of the economic information cobbled together at this blog.
[xxii] Please see the following site for information on global gas prices: Gasoline prices around the world, 26-Apr-2021 | GlobalPetrolPrices.com
[xxiii] U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time (usdebtclock.org) See this site for the U.S. National Debt Clock.