TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
SUMMER SESSION 2022
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 85
POLITICS FROM A MOUNTAIN CHEF’S PERSPECTIVE
228. TODAY IN HISTORY—TUESDAY, AUGUST 16, 2022:
Bennington Battle Day (Vermont); Primary Elections in Alaska and Wyoming
U.S. Secretary of Agriculture James Wilson; U.S. Attorneys General Griffin Bell, Benjamin Civiletti, and William “Bill” Barr; Motown legend Aretha Franklin, the Beatles featuring Ringo Starr, Black Sabbath featuring Bill Ward, Elvis Presley, Genesis featuring Phil Collins, INXS featuring Tim Farriss, Rainbow featuring Cozy Powell, and the Soft Machine featuring Kevin Ayers:
- 1691 Thursday: The city of Yorktown, Virginia, underwent founding on this date in history.
- 1777 Saturday: American forces won the Revolutionary War Battle of Bennington. In it, Minutemen rout a superior British force.
- 1780 Wednesday: The British beat the Americans decisively at the Battle of Camden, South Carolina.
- 1812 Sunday: Detroit fell to British and Indian forces in the War of 1812.
- 1829 Sunday: Siamese twins Chang and Eng Bunker arrive in the United States at Boston, Massachusetts to go on exhibit across the country.
- 1835 Sunday: In Ayrshire, Scotland, future 4th U.S. Secretary of Agriculture James Wilson is born. A future Republican, Secretary Wilson would serve under Presidents William McKinley, Theodore Roosevelt, and William Howard Taft from March 06, 1897, to March 03, 1913.
- 1842 Tuesday: The U.S. government took over operations of the City Dispatch Post in New York City. This was the first congressionally authorized local postage delivery.
- 1858 Monday: A telegraphed message from Britain’s Queen Victoria to President James Buchanan underwent transmission over the recently laid trans-Atlantic cable.
- 1861 Friday: President Abraham Lincoln forbids members of the Union from doing business with the Confederacy through the issuance of Proclamation 86.
- 1863 Sunday: President Lincoln signed the Emancipation Proclamation on this date.
- 1894 Thursday: Chiefs from the Sioux and Onondaga tribes meet to urge their younger members to renounce Christianity and to return to the old ways of their fathers.
- 1896 Sunday: At Bonanza Creek, Alaska, in the Klondike, miners discover GOLD!
- 1918 Friday: In the waning days of World War I, U.S. troops land in the cold water Russian port of Archangel to provide aid to the White Russian forces fighting against the Bolsheviks.
- 1920 Monday: A pitch thrown by Carl Mays of the New York Yankees struck Cleveland Indians batter Ray Chapman in the head; Chapman died the next day.
- 1923 Thursday: Carnegie Steel Corporation put into place the eight-hour workday for its employees.
- 1930 Saturday: The first British Empire Games took place at Hamilton, Ontario, Canada. Nowadays, the former British Empire calls the games the British Commonwealth Games.
- 1936 Sunday: The 11th Olympic Games in Berlin, Germany, end.
- 1937 Monday: The American Federation of Radio Artists underwent charter on this date. Elsewhere, Harvard University became the first school to have graduate courses in traffic engineering and administration.
- 1940 Friday: During the Battle of Britain, the defenders shoot down 45 German aircraft over the English countryside.
- 1943 Monday: Bulgarian leader Boris III confers with Adolf Hitler over the war on the Eastern Front.
- 1944 Wednesday: In Herne Bay, Kent, UK, future bassist/guitarist/vocalist with the Soft Machine[i], Kevin Ayers, is born.
- 1948 Monday: Arab terrorists blow up the Latrun pumping station in Jerusalem; elsewhere in the country, the Israeli Pound becomes legal tender. Elsewhere, baseball legend Babe Ruth died in New York at age 53.
- 1954 Monday: The magazine “Sports Illustrated” begins publication. Elsewhere, Jack Paar replaced Walter Cronkite as host of “The Morning Show” on CBS-TV.
- 1956 Thursday: Adlai Stevenson wins the Democrat Party’s presidential nomination.
- 1957 Friday: Future member of the Australian rock band, INXS [ii]–Tim Farriss (guitars/bass/backing vocals 1977-2012)—is born on this date.
- 1960 Tuesday: Britain ceded control of the crown colony of Cyprus. Elsewhere, Joseph Kittinger set the free-fall world record. He fell more than sixteen miles (about 84,000 feet) before opening his parachute over New Mexico.
- 1961 Wednesday: The Reverend Martin Luther King, Jr., fights for black voting rights in Miami, Florida.
- 1962 Thursday: Ringo Starr replaces Pete Best as the Beatles’[iii] drummer.
- 1963 Friday: Independence undergoes restoration in the Dominican Republic.
- 1969 Saturday: Today is the second day of the Woodstock Music and Arts Fair. The bands performing today were heavier than the folk artists of the previous day. [iv] Some of the performances would be legendary, captured on the first two Woodstock albums. The first album was a 3-LP set while the second album was a 2-LP set. Fantastic music that everyone must own because compared to the crap of the 2000s, there is nothing that will compare.
- 1975 Saturday: Vocalist Peter Gabriel abandons the British rock group, Genesis[v]. Many fans believed that this would be the end of the band, but it merely a beginning to the second, most successful chapter…
- 1977 Tuesday: Elvis Presley[vi] died at his Graceland estate in Memphis, Tennessee, at age 42.
- 1978 Wednesday: For excluding Smith-Corona Mfg. from the copier market, the U.S. government hit Xerox with a massive fine, setting it at $25.6 million.
- 1979 Thursday: The 72nd U.S. Attorney General Griffin Bell left office on this date. A Democrat, he served under President Jimmy Carter from January 26, 1977, until today. His replacement- the 73rd U.S. Attorney General Benjamin Civiletti assumed his position today. A Democrat, he served under President Jimmy Carter from today until January 19, 1981.
- 1980 Saturday: Drummer Cozy Powell leaves Richie Blackmore’s Rainbow[vii]. Elsewhere, drummer Bill Ward leaves Black Sabbath[viii].
- 1984 Thursday: The U.S. Jaycees voted to admit women to full membership within the organization.
- 1985 Friday: Slut/singer Madonna[ix] weds actor Sean Penn on her 27th birthday.
- 1987 Sunday: One-hundred-fifty-six people lost their lives when Northwest Airlines Flight 255 crashed while trying to take off from Detroit; the sole survivor was 4-year-old Cecelia Cichan. Elsewhere, people worldwide began a two-day celebration of the “harmonic convergence,” which heralded what believers called the start of a new, purer age of humankind.
- 1990 Thursday: Saddam Hussein orders 4,000 Britons and 2,500 Americans living in Kuwait to leave that country and to relocate to Iraq due to the tensions rising in the world over Iraq’s invasion of Kuwait.
- 1991 Friday: President George H. W. Bush declares that the ‘recession is near its end.’ Meanwhile, the Acting U.S. Attorney General William “Bill” Barr assumes his position on this date. He would serve in this position until he became the 77th U.S. Attorney General on November 26, 1991. Once the official U.S. AG, he would serve until January 20, 1993. Elsewhere, Pope John Paul II began the first-ever papal visit to Hungary on this date.
- 1995 Wednesday: Voters in Bermuda rejected independence from Great Britain.
- 1997 Saturday: For only the SECOND time in NHL history, the Stanley Cup leaves North America to travel to Russia to go on display.
- 1999 Monday: The U.S. version of the quiz show “Who Wants to be a Millionaire,” hosted by Regis Philbin, began a limited two-week-run on ABC TV. Elsewhere, Vladimir Putin won confirmation as Russian prime minister by the lower house of his nation’s parliament.
- 2000 Wednesday: Delegates to the Democratic National Convention in Los Angeles, California, formally nominated Vice President Al Gore to be their presidential nominee.
- 2002 Friday: The authorities discover terrorist mastermind (and POS) Abu Nidal shot to death in Baghdad, Iraq; the scumbag was 65 years old. Who would do such a thing?
- 2003 Saturday: Idi Amin, the former dictator of Uganda and known cannibal, died in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia; historians believe the old scumbag to be 80 years old.
- 2004 Monday: President George W. Bush announced a plan to bring home two Army divisions from Cold War-era bases in Germany. Elsewhere, election officials in Venezuela announced that voters had overwhelmingly chosen to keep President Hugo Chavez in office.
- 2009 Sunday: Negotiators averted a strike against the San Francisco Bay Area’s commuter rail hours before a midnight deadline.
- 2010 Monday: Thanks to widespread flooding across the Pakistani landscape, the United Nations laments that 3.5 million children may contract waterborne illnesses.
- 2011 Tuesday: In England, two men who used a Facebook site to promote violence during gangbanging riots both receive four-year prison sentences.
- 2012 Thursday: The U.S. State Department states the U.N. Secretary-General’s decision to attend the 120-member Non-Aligned Movement summit is ‘strange’ and ‘not a good signal.
- 2013 Friday: The Indian rupee falls below 62.03 rupees against the U.S. dollar, hitting a record low.
- 2014 Saturday: Continued riots in Ferguson, Missouri over the shooting death of teenager Michael Brown by a police officer have resulted in the announcement of a state of emergency and a curfew by Governor Jay Nixon.
- 2015 Sunday: According to Brainy History—the world’s greatest source for knowledge—Australian golfer Jason Day wins the PGA Championship with a score of 20 under par; American Jordan Spieth wins second place, resulting in a rank of #1 in the world, replacing Northern Irish golf champion Rory McIlroy.
- 2016 Tuesday: In San Bernardino, California, raging wildfires claim 15,000 acres and send 82,000 citizens fleeing for their lives.
- 2018 Thursday: Aretha Franklin[x], the undisputed “Queen of Soul,” died of pancreatic carcinoma at the age of 76. What an amazing artist, God bless you, Aretha!
- 2019 Friday: Much to the outrage of foaming-at-the-mouth American leftists, Israel forbids AOC squad members Rashida Tlaib and Ilhan Omar from visiting the Jewish country on their own, citing their support for the bogus BDS movement- boycott, divest, and sanction Israel until they hand everything over to the loony tunes Palestinians. Oh, boohoo. Meanwhile, in Kashmir, eleven people die as Pakistani and Indian troops clash. Finally, Kim Jong Un fires off two missiles as he breaks off prospects of further talks with South Korea.
- 2020 Sunday: COVID-19 Statistics for the Planet as a Whole- the Beijing Bat Flu, aka the Chinese Virus Crisis, the one Comrade Xi Jinping sent to the rest of the world, continues demolishing our planet as it takes names and compiling numbers. Here are the stats for the globe for today: 21,480,111 confirmed cases, UP 199,503 cases, 771,558 confirmed deaths, UP 4,096, and 13,465,165 confirmed recoveries, UP 171,286. In the United States, here are the stats for today: 5,437,012 confirmed cases, UP 33,256, 171,426 confirmed deaths, UP 794, and 2,743,594 confirmed recoveries, UP 10,539. The question is, WHEN are the Chi-Coms going to pay the GARGANTUAN PRICE for the contemptible crimes committed against the rest of the planet?
- 2020 Sunday A: COVID-19 Statistics in the three states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-The Elemental News of the Day has chef-authors- California, Hawaii, and Washington state- here are the stats, Golden State first: 621,562 confirmed cases, 11,224 confirmed deaths, but as usual, NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Next, in the Aloha State, here are the stats: 4,825 confirmed cases, forty confirmed deaths, and 1,808 confirmed recoveries. Finally, in the Evergreen State, here are the stats: 66,885 confirmed cases, 1,766 confirmed deaths, and like other mostly BLUE locales, NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. For the heck of it, let us look at Indiana. Here are their numbers: 80,415 confirmed cases, 3,128 confirmed deaths, but like many other states, NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Let us hope there is light at the end of the tunnel…
- 2020 Sunday B: The Democrats continue undergoing meltdowns as they blast the Trump administration for proposing cuts to the U.S. Postal Service. They want more money going to the USPS so it can ‘manage the increase in mail-in ballots.’ You know, there was a time when the Democrats attempted to conceal their election-stealing attempts whereas now, they could give a hoot. Various cities have reported boxes of election ballots piling up at post offices or at storage sites, ballots that will flood in on Election Day all in favor of Democrats. Democrats demand the U.S. postmaster testify in Congress on August 24, the day the GOP Convention commences. As for election-thieving, well, two can play the same game and when the Democrats are BLOWN out in November, let us see what the sniveling scumbags try to do then? An actual attempted overthrow of the government? Thank God gun sales are skyrocketing across the country- careful what you wish for, Democratic Party! DO NOT ALLOW THE DEMOCRATS TO STEAL THE ELECTION!
- 2020 Sunday C: Meanwhile, in Chicago, protests become riots and at least seventeen law enforcement officers suffering injuries as they attempt to quell the violence trashing a once-great city. In Portland, Oregon, ongoing protests transform into riots there on a nightly basis. Time to hire special contractors to go in and clean out the filth.
- 2021 Monday: COVID-19 Statistics for the Planet as a Whole- 208,553,240 confirmed cases, +569,153, 4,382,155 confirmed deaths, +7,688 and 187,025,078 confirmed recoveries, +578,056. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 37,640,138 confirmed cases, UP 173,460 from yesterday’s reporting, 638,155 confirmed deaths, UP 594, [xi] and 30,222,599 confirmed recoveries, UP 69,223. We genuinely welcome COVID Live Update World Meter for being honest in covering ALL the numbers- God bless them. [xii]
- 2021 Monday A: Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump COVID-19 Deaths– Note: since Joe Biden became president on January 20, 2021, there have been 319,398 CHI-VI DEATHS IN THE United States- mentally deficient old Joe, by the end of the year, you will have tied the total number seen by the Trump administration in a year of the rampaging coronavirus pandemic. Under President Trump’s watch, there were 404,078 fatalities from the Chi-Com Bat Virus. Currently, Joe is shy 84,680 deaths- we brought this number up to date- Joe is going to hit the mark very soon now…
- 2021 Monday B: COVID-19 Statistics in the four states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Florida, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 4,142,965 confirmed cases, 64,679 confirmed deaths, and 2,197,392 confirmed recoveries. Moving on, here are the numbers for Florida: 2,925,074 confirmed cases, 40,584 confirmed deaths, and 2,312,488 confirmed recoveries (same numbers). Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 51,739 confirmed cases, 552 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 508,842 confirmed cases, 6,289 confirmed deaths, and 238,596 confirmed recoveries (same numbers). Let us look at one other part of the U.S., Kansas: they have 350,384 confirmed cases, 5,394 confirmed deaths, and 315,796 confirmed recoveries. [xiii]
- 2021 Monday C: Foreign COVID Stats of the Day– Now that Mo has moved to Israel, let us look at the statistics there: 948,058 confirmed cases, 6,687 confirmed deaths, and 888,202 confirmed recoveries. Let us look at one other country- Chad, 181st country on the list: 4,984 cases of the virus, 174 confirmed deaths and 4,803 confirmed recoveries. [xiv]
- 2021 Monday D: Stock Market Closes/Precious and Rare Metals: DOW Jones Industrial Average: 35,625.40, UP 110.02 points (+0.31%). Next, the NASDAQ: 14,793.76, DOWN 29.14 points (-0.20%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 4,479.71, UP 11.71 points (+0.76%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $67.59 per barrel, +0.24 (+0.26%). The price of GOLD is $1,788.30 per troy oz., -1.50 (-0.08%) while the price of SILVER is $23.87 per troy ounce, +0.08 (+0.33%). The price of PLATINUM is $1,026.20 per troy oz, +5.10 (+0.50%) while the price of COPPER is $4.33 per pound, 0.00 (+0.03%). [xv] The price of PALLADIUM is $2,608.12 per troy oz, +4.41 (+0.17%). [xvi] The price of RHODIUM is $19,000.00 per troy oz., 0.00 (0.00%). The price of NEODYMIUM is $780,000.00 per troy oz., 0.00 (0.00%). The price of ALUMINUM is $2,605.50 per troy oz., -3.25 (-0.12%). [xvii] Currently, Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000022. As for Chi-Com money, one-dollar U.S. = 6.47 Chinese yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.85 euros and in Mexican pesos equals 19.89. In Pound Sterling, one greenback equals 0.72 and in Qatari Rial, a buck equal 3.67 and in Romanian Leu, one dollar equals 4.17 of theirs. [xviii]
- 2021 Monday E: U.S. National Debt and Gasoline Prices in the Four States in which we have Chef-Authors– Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising by the day and NOTE- these prices are sans TAXES- in California, gasoline prices have risen to $4.406 per gallon, $3.012 in Florida, $4.085 in Hawaii, and $3.896 in Washington state. [xix] Let us look at one other location- New Mexico: $3.079. We are going to do something else that could be fun- gasoline prices around the world going from cheapest to highest. The next country on the list has the next lowest gasoline price in the world- Romania: $5.338 per U.S. Gallon.[xx] Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $28,649,118,365,205 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but frigging TRILLIONS.[xxi] Cloward and Piven causing problems like they always do which is not good- those two bastards should have met their ends on the chopping block. As for holders of U.S. debt, after Grand Cayman Island, the next largest holder of U.S. debt is Taiwan with $235 billion of U.S. national debt (it is important to note that these numbers vary every day with one nation after another jockeying for top position.
- 2021 Monday F: Afghanistan Crisis and Collapse News– Here are the costs of the Afghan War: (1) 20 years, the longest U.S. war (2) U.S. military deaths: 2,448 (3) U.S. Military wounded: 20,719 (4) U.S. contractor deaths: 3,846 (5) direct costs: $2 trillion. (6) Costs to 2050 for the American people: $6.5 trillion. (Source: Newsmax). (Note- the Western Roman Empire collapsed because (1) inability to control its borders (2) perpetual wars (3) never-ending political strife and (4) normalization of perversion, immorality, and loss of faith. Sound like any country you might know?) Meanwhile, former deputy CIA Director Mike Morell says that the collapse of Afghanistan is not an ‘intelligence failure’ but a ‘policy failure.’ Joe Biden is attempting to blame everyone else for his troubles than himself whereas President Harry S. Truman so famously said, “The buck stops here.” Next, Politico stuck a journalistic dagger into the neck of dictator Joe Biden when they said his ‘chip on his shoulder’ is what caused the debacle the world is watching in Afghanistan as he would NOT listen to his generals. In other Afghan-related news, at least seven desperate people are dead from falling several thousand feet from outbound aircraft at the Kabul airport. Meanwhile, outside the White House, Afghan Americans are protesting the White House usurper by shouting, “THEY’RE KILLING OUR PEOPLE!”
- 2021 Monday G: Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe I– today is Day No. 146 for the ‘Border Czar’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris to be in this position of extreme importance. It is also Day No. 52 since her singular visit to the slowest section along the southern border. Here are the numbers for illegal aliens and the cost of caring for them as provided by OAN. First, the cost this day alone is: $652,723,151. Next, here is the appalling cost of caring for the illegal aliens in the country for just this year: $248,821,415,836. Imagine the good that money could do for the American people and not the flotsam and jetsam of the Third World? Next, here are the numbers of illegals who have crossed the border in 2021: 2,555,525. Finally, here is the CONSERVATIVE estimate of the numbers of illegals sucking away at the teats of the American taxpayers for all time: 36,555,525. Horrifying, simply horrifying. (Sources for One America News Illegal Alien Numbers: Center for Immigration Studies, Department of Homeland Security, Federation for American Immigration Reform, Institute for Defense Analyses, Yale, and MIT). (Note- since this blog’s inception back in July 2009, we estimated the numbers of illegal aliens lurking within the country somewhere around 35-50 million back then whereas now, we believe the numbers are closer to 75-100 million which is not good, folks).
- 2021 Monday H: Foreign News-Overseas News I– Talks between the Maduro regime in Venezuela and its opposition are underway in Mexico City. Meanwhile, after months of turmoil in Malaysia, the prime minister who seized power in a coup relinquished it. Next, Lebanese police officers and violent protesters clashed in the norther portion of the country where a fuel tank exploded over the weekend killing and injuring numerous people. Elsewhere, as the U.S. flees out of Afghanistan, the Chi-Coms are telling Taipei to reconsider their belief that the U.S. will come to their rescue when the People’s Liberation Army begins landing on Taiwanese beaches. Meanwhile, the U.N. Security Council pushes for talks to bring about the formation of the new government in the new Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan.
- 2021 Monday I: Foreign News-Overseas News II– As the Taliban continues accumulating and securing power across Afghanistan, Taliban thugs both inside and outside the empty U.S. embassy are chanting, “Death to America, death to America, death to America.” Nice they love us so much. Meanwhile, at the airport in Kabul, U.S. troops in two difference incidents shoot dead a pair of Taliban thugs. Chaos at the airport has put a hold on exit flights. As the catastrophe unfolds, dictator Joe Biden says he stands by his decision ‘to flee Afghanistan and to leave the people to the mercies of the Taliban.’ Rep. Michael McCaul, R-TX 10th congressional district, said today that this is “Saigon on steroids.”
- 2021 Monday J: COVID-19 Updates and Additional Information I– today Health experts announced that ‘herd immunity may never be achieved with COVID-19.’ Meanwhile, Dr. “Phony Tony” Fauci says the American people must ‘set aside personal liberties so we can join forces to do battle with the Xi Jinping Bat Flu.’ (It is ALWAYS, we must surrender our God-given personal liberties to climb aboard the BIG GOVERNMENT train).
- 2021 Monday K: Health and Medical Alerts– An Indiana man found himself in the intensive care unit of his city after contracting flesh-eating bacteria following the consumption of raw oysters. (Folks, we gave up eating raw oysters long ago and would recommend that everyone else do the same thing. Besides, they do not do what people believe they do, it is all in the mind).
- 2021 Monday L: COVID-19 Lockdowns-Restrictions-and Authoritarianism News– Harvard University and Brigham and Women’s Hospital in Boston, Massachusetts, medical professor Dr. Martin Kulldorff told Greg Kelly on Newsmax over the weekend that Joe Biden’s demand for vaccine mandates creates distrust of the vaccines in people who have already had the disease. Dr. Kulldorff says it must stop. In other Chi-Vi-related news, Dr. Francis Collins- Director of National Institute of Health- says that ‘unvaccinated Americans pose more problems for the United States than do the millions of illegal aliens flooding into the country.’ What a party apparatchik. In Colorado on the first day of school, masks and law enforcement officers are all over the place. Speaking of schools and COVID-19, Rep. Daniel Perez, R-FL 116th congressional district, says that the feds ‘cannot pay off school superintendents’ to follow the regime’s orders. Regarding Florida, “America’s Governor” Ron DeSantis says that ‘parents cannot sue over the mask ban’ he put into place with an executive order.
- 2021 Monday M: Vaccine Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow The Money) News– (1) Pfizer $48.91 (2) AstraZeneca $58.75 (3) Johnson & Johnson $177.84 (4) BioNTech $343.10 (5) Moderna $373.86. As we say, IF you wish to understand the reason for the BIG PUSH that everyone ‘get vaccinated’ or undergo immediate transport to Devil’s Island or to a leper colony (as well as all the mask mandates), just follow the money. Politicians and bigwigs and other titans of the globe all are invested in these companies, companies that CANNOT BE SUED no matter how badly one is affected by a vaccine, which also gives them incredible power over the people they rule.
- 2021 Monday N: Voting Integrity-Fraudulent and Stolen Election News– Arizona announces that the week of August 22, 2021, is when they will release the preliminary report on the election fraud and corruption that went on in the Copper State surrounding the November 2020 Elections. Meanwhile, as the disastrous Biden regime stumbles about like a punch-drunk boxer, we hope that more states will begin audits of the 2020 Elections because this disastrous mess cannot continue much longer. Yes, we do miss President Donald J. Trump and he must return to the White House. Those involved in the rampant election fraud and corruption must go to prison if not to the gallows for their crimes and perfidy. There are many, many traitors who must pay the price for their betrayal, their disloyalty, and their treachery. Chef Hector Santanamos Del Soto.
- 2021 Monday O: President Donald J. Trump News– Now that Joe Biden has sold out the Afghan people to the Taliban and- even worse– to the Chi-Coms, President Donald J. Trump asks the question: ‘who will Joe Biden sell out next?’ The President also slammed the usurper in the White House for his ‘grossly incompetent’ abandonment of Afghanistan to the jihadists.
- 2021 Monday P: Joe Biden News I– Afghan Americans arrived outside the White House over the past weekend protesting the abandonment of their country to the cruel jihadist hoodlums. Speaking of senile Joe Biden, chief pollster at the Trafalgar Group, Robert Cahaly- says that ‘Joe Biden is more popular than his policies.’ All day, the White House said that Joe Biden was ‘going to address the American people’ on the mess in Afghanistan. Finally, he did and did what all of us knew he would: blame President Donald J. Trump and the Afghan people for being losers. Wow. The Deputy National Security Adviser Jonathan Finer says there will be ‘grave consequences for the Taliban if the riffraff interfere in the U.S. withdrawal from Kabul and across Afghanistan.’ Even worse for Joe Biden is his reluctance to give American citizens priority in the evacuation out of the destabilized Central Asian country.
- 2021 Monday Q: Joe Biden Regime News I– The U.S. State Department said earlier today that ALL U.S. embassy staff is at the airport in Kabul but thanks to the pandemonium occurring there, the U.S. authorities on the ground have suspended outbound flights until control can be reestablished. Meanwhile, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Gen. Mark A. Milley is defending his misguided assessment as to the strength of the Taliban. (Note- Gen. Milley, you sound like the Nazis who underestimated Russian troop strength in late 1941 through 1942. YOU must resign, sir. NOW). In other Biden regime news, Joe says the USDA is going to permanently increase food stamp benefits, i.e., SNAP benefits, because there are millions of foreign invaders who need to eat. In other Biden regime news, the Bidenistas are filing a challenge to a recent court order to revive President Donald J. Trump’s “Remain in Mexico Policy.” Come on, Joe, we have enough illegal aliens in the country. Can’t we stop already?
- 2021 Monday R: Political News I– As things continue deteriorating in Afghanistan, Vice President Mike Pence places the blame for the calamity unfolding there squarely atop the culprit responsible: drooling Joe Biden. Former Army General (and CIA Director) David H. Petraeus says that ‘no good can come from the precipitous abandonment of Kabul to the Islamists.’ Security experts are now saying that ‘another 9-11-style attack is only a matter of time’ (especially with wide-open borders). As things worsen in Kabul, the Republican Party is demanding the resignations of Joe Biden, “Kooky Kamala” Harris, U.S. House Speaker Nancy “Mumbles” Pelosi, and U.S. Senate Majority Leader “Cryin’ Chuck” Schumer. (Speaking of ‘Cryin’ Chuck,’ he is outraged over the need to crack down on fake China Virus vaccine cards. Chuck- f**k you).
- 2021 Monday S: Political News II– An angry House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy, R-CA 23rd congressional district, is demanding that the House of Representatives launch a probe into the abrupt collapse of Afghanistan. Rep. Liz Cheney, RINO-WY At-Large district, says that ‘Joe Biden takes the final blame for the collapse of Afghanistan. Former Rep. Peter King, R-NY 2nd congressional district, says that ‘Joe Biden’s arrogance led to the turmoil in Afghanistan.’ Amen. Meanwhile, former Director of National Intelligence Rick Grenell is accusing the Biden regime of outing U.S. intelligence officers on Twitter.
- 2021 Monday T: Political News III– Mark Krikorian of the Center for Immigration Studies told Newsmax that Joe Biden may be unable to control the amount of Afghan refugees who will try to enter our country. Next, Rep. Byron Donalds, R-FL 19th congressional district, says that ‘Joe Biden should resign from office over the disaster in Afghanistan.’ U.S. GOP Senate campaign Chairman Senator Rick Scott, R-FL, is floating the idea that the time is now to use the 25th Amendment to get enfeebled old Joe Biden out of the White House ASAP. Former National Security Adviser to President Donald J. Trump- H.R. McMaster- says that ‘Joe Biden’s humanitarian disaster will equate with increased security risks for the United States.’ Senator Lindsey Graham says that ‘Joe Biden is the most incompetent commander-in-chief in the past forty years’ (the other one being President Jimmy Carter). (Note- Joe Biden claims he will not repeat the past mistakes made by three other presidents in Afghanistan).
- 2021 Monday U: Political News IV– Rep. Dan Crenshaw, R-TX 2nd congressional district, says that ‘firings must occur surrounding the debacle in Afghanistan.’ Senate Minority Leader “Cocaine Mitch” McConnell, RINO-KY, says that ‘Joe Biden ignored warnings regarding Afghanistan and now owns the disaster.’ Rep. Michael Waltz, R-FL 6th congressional district, told Greg Kelly on Newsmax that the ‘administration had NO plan with which to evacuate our embassy or the people who fought alongside us in the Central Asian hellhole.’ Rep. Guy Reschenthaler, R-PA 14th congressional district, says ‘we should have maintained a presence at Baghram Air Base instead of leaving it to the enemy.’ Both agree that WHEN we have to return to the ‘graveyard of empires,’ the Taliban will be better armed with U.S. abandoned weapons of all types.’
- 2021 Monday V: Miscellaneous News I– The federal government is giving Florida $500 million to help with the manatee crisis. Meanwhile, the U.S. National Park Service is making masks mandatory at all parks in the U.S.
- 2021 Monday W: Business News– The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration- the NHTSA for short- is probing issues regarding autopilot in Tesla motor vehicles.
- 2021 Monday X: Mass Shootings News– It appears to have been a quiet weekend in Chicago what with eight dead and fifty-six injured in shootings across the Windy City.
- 2021 Monday Y: Big Tech News– Google whistleblower Scott Voorhies says that his employer changed its algorithms to unfairly target President Donald J. Trump throughout 2020. To keep unwelcome news trending for President Trump, they would attach old stories to new ones to keep them pushed up to the front of the pack. Elsewhere, T-Mobile is probing claims that hackers ripped off the data of 100 million users.
- 2021 Monday Z: Environmental News I– As we have said for close to a decade now, the Sun is the driver of all climate change, NOT CO2. Well, a new study confirms that but observe this: solar activity- sunspots, solar flares, and solar winds- ebbs and flows. When there is more activity, the entire Solar System warms up and when there is less, it cools down. IF you get rid of ALL carbon dioxide emissions, plants will wither and die, oxygen production will fall off, and eventually, you end up with a planet like Mars. All one must do to learn the truth is to find unbiased university professors willing to teach truthful geography classes and not this dumb-ass Marxist ‘global warming’ bulls**t dimwits such as AOC, Al Gore, and Greta Thunberg run around squealing and crying about. Wake up, dummies.
- 2021 Monday AA: Natural Disasters News– Like California, wildfires are raging across Spain. Meanwhile, one person died over the weekend as a party boat sailing the calm waters of Lake Conroe in the Texas town of Conroe flipped over when a freak storm crashed into the ship. The two-story craft had fifty-three people aboard when the mishap occurred, and an older man died at the hospital following injuries sustained in the accident.
- 2021 Monday BB: California State News– As Governor Gavin “The Nazi” Newsom continues sobbing that the “GOP is trying to get me in the recall election,’ today, we learned that copious quantities of bond money set aside to build water infrastructure in the Golden State is just sitting there, unused. Damn it, Gov. Newsom, if you even cared about your job, get work underway NOW on the Sacramento Delta diversion project that will safely send northern California water south to the farmers and the citizens of the state. Loser. Regarding “Nazi” Newsom, a new poll (supposedly) claims Golden State voters find themselves split in the recall effort to remove the WORST governor in all fifty states and five territories.
- 2021 Monday CC: Nevada State News– Former Republican Silver State Attorney General Adam Laxalt has filed papers to compete against sitting Senator Catherine Cortez Masto, D-NV, for the seat in November 2022.
- 2021 Monday DD: New York State News– Outgoing Governor Andrew “Killer” Cuomo aka the Love Gov aka the Gropin’ Gov (who says his mother was the one who imbued his scandalous behavior into him when he was a youngster) says, “I could have beaten impeachment.” Then why are you leaving, you corrupt POS? Even as Cuomo is in the process of exiting the governor’s office, he issued a mandate today: ALL Empire State health care professionals MUST undergo vaccination for the Wuhan Virus Crisis. Wow. What a loser.
- 2021 Monday EE: Oklahoma State News– Patriotic Oklahomans demonstrated at their state capital over the weekend, protesting the Chi-Vi vaccine and mask mandates government is trying to foist onto them.
- 2021 Monday FF: Texas State News– A Texas Supreme Court justice issues a temporary injunction against Lone Star State Democrats seeking to disobey Governor Greg Abbott’s ban on mask mandates in the schools and in public life. Meanwhile, Texans will soon be able to open carry firearms without permits.
- 2021 Monday GG: Wokeism / Woke / Wokies– Famed actor Johnny Depp says that Hollywood is ‘boycotting me.’
- 2021 Monday HH: The Wrap Up– Prophesy- how soon will we see landing craft doors slamming down on Taiwanese beaches, the subjugation of Ukraine, Islamism spreading like wildfire throughout all of Central Asia, and Cuban and Venezuelan hegemony dispersing through all of Latin America? With the Antitrump in the White House, we suspect it will begin soon… El Chilote predicts this on this day…
- 2022 Tuesday: The plot against President Donald J. Trump continues to grow by the day. I would like to ask the readers of our blog, did you ever think- since we began back in 2009 writing for the Chi-Com blog site, Choseit.com, that we would have the misfortune of seeing the collapse of our country into Venezuela-style socialism? Oh, it might not be that way at the moment, folks, but if we do not continue kicking butt from today onward and into 2024, it will be here before you know it. You folks in Alaska- send Senator Lisa Murkowski packing and elect Kelly Tshibaka and Sarah Palin. You folks in Wyoming, send that godawful witch “Lyin’ Liz” Cheney packing. It is time to reclaim our country and to continue reclaiming it. It’s that or troubled times for all of us but only if we allow it. I seriously doubt my fellow Americans will permit this to befall our wonderful country. We know we won’t. Tell me what you think- Chef Gervais Krinkelmeier.
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0924 a 12” x 16” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “You Forgot My Tip.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her website, found at beverlycarrick.com. At her website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” For more than 60 years- up until her untimely death from cancer in 2012- Bev stood before the easel and painted for 10-12 hours per day. Known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks, her paintings are in demand as much today as they were 30 years ago. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her website NOW and view her stunning body of work, one the Chi-Coms have long tried to copy and sell facsimiles of but which none of them have ever been able to reproduce well enough to fool novice art buyers. Once there, it is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor- virtually anyone. You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there as quickly as your fingers can tap the letters on your keyboard. The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day, aka the AICPENDBLOG.COM, thanks each and every one of you, our beloved, loyal fan base. DON’T buy any counterfeit bull crap coming out of mainland communist China, especially from Xinjiang Province, ground zero for Chi-Com National Socialism.
ALBUM OF THE DAY AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM:
Live long enough and eventually, one will hear every last lick recorded by a veteran band which is why we have “The Big Beat 1963,” a ‘compilation album’ of sorts that came out on December 17, 2013. Truly more of a Brian Wilson album seeing as how the compilations are his, the album features tracks he wrote prior to the Beach Boys recorded by other up-and-coming pop bands and artists at the time. According to the source for everything- world-famous Wikipedia- the album was released to ‘keep up with European copyright laws’ that said if you didn’t release something by such and such a date, one’s copyright on the material could be lost. Thus, we have “The Big Beat 1963,” an album containing 22 heretofore unreleased tracks. We hope you seek this one out and add it to your growing list of recording artists. We think you will enjoy it as much as we have. Who knows? You might even be able to find it at your local library.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 08-16-2022, all rights reserved. Data compiled by Moses Scharbug III, our guiding light. (Editor’s Note: we pay the estate of Beverly Carrick an annual fee by which, we can show her paintings to the world. We make NO money from the estate’s sales of her world-famous artworks). Total Word Count: 6,552. Chef Gervais Krinkelmeier.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor
Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, FINE ART, Beverly Carrick Western Landscapes, Just the Facts, Unvarnished Truth- The, American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day, COVID-19 Statistics for the Planet as a Whole, Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump COVID-19 Deaths, COVID-19 Statistics, Foreign COVID Stats of the Day, Stock Market Closes/Precious And Rare Metals, U.S. National Debt and Gasoline Prices in the Four States in which we have Chef-Authors, Afghanistan Crisis And Collapse News, Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe I, Foreign News-Overseas News I, Foreign News-Overseas News II, COVID-19 Updates and Additional Information I, Health and Medical Alerts, COVID-19 Lockdowns-Restrictions-And Authoritarianism News, Vaccine Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow The Money) News, Voting Integrity-Fraudulent and Stolen Election News, President Donald J. Trump News, Who will Joe Biden sell out next?, Joe Biden News I, Joe Biden Regime News I, Political News I, Political News II, Political News III, Political News IV, Miscellaneous News I, Business News, Mass Shootings News, Big Tech News, Environmental News I, Natural Disasters News, California State News, Nevada State News, New York State News, Oklahoma State News, Texas State News, Wokeism / Woke / Wokies, The Wrap Up, Aretha Franklin, The Beatles, Ringo Starr, Black Sabbath, Bill Ward, Elvis Presley, Genesis, Phil Collins, Rainbow, Cozy Powell, INXS, Tim Farriss, The Soft Machine, Kevin Ayers, President Jimmy Carter, U.S. Attorney General Griffin Bell, U.S. Attorney General Benjamin Civiletti, President George H.W. Bush, Acting U.S. Attorney General William “Bill” Barr, One America News, Tesla, T-Mobile, Google, Google Whistleblower Scott Voorhies, Western Roman Empire, Hollywood, Johnny Depp, Antitrump- the, ‘Border Czar’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris, President Harry S. Truman, Former CIA Deputy Director Mike Morell, Joe Biden, Dr. “Phony Tony” Fauci, Dr. Francis Collins, National Institute of Health, Trafalgar Group, Robert Cahaly, Deputy National Security Adviser Jonathan Finer, Joint Chiefs of Staff Chairman Gen. Mark A. Milley, General David H. Petraeus, U.S. House Speaker Nancy “Mumbles” Pelosi, U.S. Senate Majority Leader “Cryin’ Chuck” Schumer, Rep. Liz Cheney, President Jimmy Carter, National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, NHTSA- the, AOC, Al Gore, Greta Thunberg, Climate Morons, Climate Change, Global Warming, Extreme Weather, Green New Deal, Green New Fascism, Green Nazism, California Burning, Governor Gavin “The Nazi” Newsom, Senator Catherine Cortez Masto, Governor Andrew “Killer” Cuomo aka the Love Gov aka the Gropin’ Gov, President William McKinley, President Theodore Roosevelt, President William Howard Taft, U.S. Agriculture Secretary James Wilson, Rep. Daniel Perez, “America’s Governor” Ron DeSantis, President Donald J. Trump, “Remain in Mexico” Policy, Vice President Mike Pence, House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy, Rep. Peter King, DNI Rick Grenell, Mark Krikorian, Center for Immigration Studies, Senator Rick Scott, Senator Lindsey Graham, Rep. Byron Donalds, H.R. McMaster, Rep. Dan Crenshaw, Senate Minority Leader “Cocaine Mitch” McConnell, Rep. Michael Waltz, Greg Kelly, Rep. Guy Reschenthaler, Attorney General Adam Laxalt, Rep. Michael McCaul, Colorado Politics, Florida Politics, Manatees Crisis, Chicago Politics, New York Politics, Oklahoma Politics, California Politics, Texas Politics, Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan, Communist China, People’s Republic of China, Chi-Coms- the, Taliban, War on Terror, Jihad, Venezuela, Mexico, Malaysia, Republic of China, Nationalist China, Taiwan, FREE China, Pfizer, AstraZeneca, Moderna, BioNTech, Johnson & Johnson, Illegal Alien Shadow Invasion, Illegal Aliens, Illegal Immigration, Illegal Alien Undeclared War on the U.S., Mexican Drug Cartels, Illegal Alien Invasion, Illegal Alien Tsunami, Illegal Alien Tidal Wave, Illegal Alien Caravans, Joe Biden’s Open Borders Policies, Build the Wall and Deport Them All, Replacement Theory, Illegal Alien overrunning of America, Communist China’s ‘Opium War’ on the United States, COVID-19, Chi-Vi- the, The ‘VID, Wuhan Virus, Wuhan Virus Crisis, China Virus, China Virus Crisis, Yellow Fever 2019-2021, Communist China Condition, Kung Flu- The, Wuhan Waltz- The, BIG C-19- The, Wuhan Whoopie- The, COVID-19 Mandates, Pelosi Pox- The, Wuhan Meat Market Malady, Hubei Hooey- The, Xi Jinping’s Bat Fu Yuk, Communist Killer Virus 2019-2021 and Onward, Chairman Xi’s Fever, Chairman Xi’s Gift to the World- the Chi-Vi, COVID-19- the Trump Whacker, COVID-19- the Hong Kong Democracy Movement Killer, California COVID-19 Cases, Florida COVID-19 Cases, Hawaii COVID-19 Cases, Washington COVID-19 Cases, Indiana COVID-19 Cases, Kansas COVID-19 Cases, Israeli COVID-19 Cases, Chadian COVID-19 Cases, Holders of U.S. National Debt- Grand Cayman Island, U.S. National Debt, Holders of U.S. National Debt, U.S. National Debt Clock, National Security Matters, DOW Jones Industrial Average, NASDAQ, S & P 500, Nikkei 225 Index, Deutsche Boerse DAX Index, Shanghai Composite SE Index, S & P BSE Sensex Index, COVID-19 World Health Meter Statistics, U.S. Stock Markets, U.S. National Debt, National Security Issues, U.S. National Gasoline Prices, Gold, Silver, Platinum, Copper, Palladium, Rhodium, Neodymium, Aluminum, Precious and Rare Metals, Light Sweet Crude Oil, U.S. Monetary Conversions, Monetary Conversions of the Day, Bitcoin, Chinese Yuan, European Union Euros, Mexican Pesos, Russian Rubles, Pound Sterling, Qatari Rial, Romanian Leu, New Mexico Gas Prices, Global Petrol Prices, Romanian Petrol Price, Roman Catholic Church, Pope John Paul II, Brian Wilson, Carl Wilson, Dennis Wilson, Mike Love, Alan Jardine, Bruce Johnston, David Marks, Blondie Chapin, Ricky Fataar, Chef Gervais Krinkelmeier,
[i] We hope to promote the music of the Soft Machine at some point within the next 3-5 years. We hope you will be with us when that celebrated day arrives. We thank you.
[ii] We look forward to promoting the music of INXS sometime within the next 15 years or so. We hope you will be there when we do. We thank you.
[iii] We began promoting the music of both the Beatles and the band’s individual components on Friday, 04-November-2016 through Sunday, 11-June-2018. Besides the Beatles, we also promoted the music of John Lennon, Paul McCartney, Ringo Starr, and George Harrison as well as the Traveling Wilburys.
[iv] Quill began the day coming on at 2:00 P.M. Following them were (in order of appearance) Country Joe McDonald, Santana, John Sebastian, the Keef Hartley Band, the Incredible String Band, Canned Heat, Mountain, the Grateful Dead, Creedence Clearwater Revival, Janis Joplin with the Kozmic Blues Band, Sly & the Family Stone, the Who, and the Jefferson Airplane. The official end of the musical festivities occurred the following morning at 9:40 A.M.
[v] We promoted the music of Genesis and its members beginning on Tuesday, 02-April-2019 through Sunday, 15-September-2019. This included not only the parent group but also Peter Gabriel, Steve Hackett, Tony Banks, Mike Rutherford, Mike + the Mechanics, and Phil Collins. Please, look for them.
[vi] When the time will be right for the presentation of Elvis Presley is unknown but if we are still going strong in the 2030s, we expect to do so. Please, stay tuned.
[vii] We shared the music of Deep Purple, Ian Gillan, Captain Beyond, Elf, and Rainbow beginning on Tuesday, 20-March-2018 and concluded this massive offering on Sunday, 14-October-2018. Please seek out the music by all of these phenomenal bands. All are fabulous.
[viii] Not exactly sure when we will begin promoting the music of Black Sabbath but when we do we will definitely follow them with AC/DC, the wild and wooly and definitely demonic Australian rock band.
[ix] We won’t be doing the music of this skank unless we are still going in another 50 years or so…you never know, what with HGH, all kinds of strange things are occurring.
[x] When we begin celebrating the music of Motown, Aretha Franklin will be among those artists.
[xi] Bing seems to be covering numbers up for the Biden administration so here is where we have gone now: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[xiv] We obtain our statistics for the coronavirus from: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[xv] Commodities – Oil, Silver and Gold Prices – CNN Business– see this site for daily commodity information.
[xvi] Palladium PRICE Today | Palladium Spot Price Chart | Live Price of Palladium per Ounce | Markets Insider (businessinsider.com) See this site for daily trading in palladium.
[xvii] Commodities Prices – Spot – Futures (tradingeconomics.com) See this site for much of the economic information cobbled together at this blog.
[xx] Please see the following site for information on global gas prices: Gasoline prices around the world, 26-Apr-2021 | GlobalPetrolPrices.com
[xxi] U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time (usdebtclock.org) See this site for the U.S. National Debt Clock.