TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
WINTER SESSION 2022
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 243
76. TODAY IN HISTORY—THURSDAY, MARCH 17, 2022:
St. Patrick’s Day / Evacuation Day (Massachusetts)
U.S. Supreme Court Chief Justice Roger B. Taney; U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justices Pierce Butler and John Marshall Harlan II; U.S. Attorneys-General Roger B. Taney, William Pinkney, and Nathan Clifford; U.S. Secretary of State Hamilton Fish; U.S. Secretaries of the Treasury Roger B. Taney, Williams Adams Richardson, and G. William Miller; .38 Special featuring Ken Lyons, Family featuring Ric Grech, the Jeff Beck Group featuring Tony Newman, the Jefferson Airplane featuring Paul Kantner, the Lovin’ Spoonful featuring John Sebastian, the Rolling Stones featuring Mick Jagger, Smashing Pumpkins featuring Billy Corgan, Thin Lizzy featuring Scott Gorham, and WAR featuring Harold Ray Brown:
- 45 B.C.: In his last victory, Julius Caesar defeats the Pompeian forces of Titus Labienus and Pompey the Younger at the Battle of Munda. In the war in Gaul, Labienus had been a close ally of Caesar, commanding his cavalry forces in some of the fiercest battles fought in the ancient world. He would later ally himself against his friend Caesar, but things would not turn out well for him.
- 432 Wednesday: Kidnappers seize St. Patrick, a Roman Catholic Bishop, and take him against his will to serve as a slave in Britain.
- 445 Friday: Roman senator Petronius Maximus becomes Emperor.
- 461 Thursday: (or 493 A.D. depending upon the source) St. Patrick, the patron saint of Ireland, died in Saul.
- 1190 Saturday: Having commenced the slaughter of the Jewish inhabitants of York the previous day, Crusaders bound for the Middle East from England, complete their massacre of the hapless Jews.
- 1756 Wednesday: At the Crown and Thistle Tavern in New York City, patrons celebrate St. Patrick’s Day for the first time in the American Colonies.
- 1762 Wednesday: New York City’s first St. Patrick Day’s parade took place.
- 1764 Saturday: The 7th U.S. Attorney General William Pinkney is born in Annapolis, Maryland, on this date. A future Democratic-Republican, he would serve under President James Madison from December 11, 1811, to February 09, 1814.
- 1766 Monday: Britain repealed the Stamp Act that had caused resentment in the North American colonies.
- 1776 Sunday: During the Revolutionary War, British troops evacuate Boston and regroup in Nova Scotia.
- 1777 Monday: In Calvert County, Maryland, future 24th over all and 5th chief justice of the United States Supreme Court Roger B. Taney is born in Calvert County, Maryland, on this date. President Andrew Jackson would nominate his fellow Federalist-turned-Democrat to fill the seat of Chief Justice John Marshall. Taney would serve from 03-28-1836 to 10-12-1864. Prior to serving on the high court, he served the nation as its 11th attorney general. In this position, he served under President Andrew Jackson from 07-20-1831 to 11-14-1833 then became 12th U.S. Treasury Secretary and then 5th U.S. Supreme Court chief justice. As secretary of the U.S. Treasury, Taney served from 09-23-1833 to 06-25-1834.
- 1800 Monday: The English warship, HMS Queen Charlotte, catches fire resulting in the deaths of 700-plus sailors.
- 1836 Thursday: Texas legalizes slavery on this date via its constitution. The Constitution forbade any owner emancipating his slaves without consent of the Congress as well as prohibiting any stoppage of the slave trade within its borders.
- 1848 Friday: The 19th U.S. Attorney General Nathan Clifford left office on this date. A Democrat, he served under President James K. Polk from October 17, 1846, until today.
- 1866 Saturday: In Dakota County, Maryland, future 71st U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Pierce Butler is born. President Warren G. Harding would nominate the Democrat to fill the seat of Republican Associate Justice William R. Day. Butler served from December 21, 1922, to November 16, 1939.
- 1869 Wednesday: The 26th U.S. Secretary of State Hamilton Fish assumed his office on this date. A Whig and then a Republican, Fish served under President Ulysses S. Grant from today until March 12, 1877.
- 1871 Friday: Organizers form the National Association of Professional Baseball players.
- 1873 Monday: The 29th U.S. Treasury Secretary Williams Adams Richardson assumed office on this date. A member of no professed political party, Richardson served under President Ulysses S. Grant from today until June 03, 1874.
- 1884 Monday: In Otay, California, John Joseph Montgomery made the first-manned, controlled, heavier-than-air glider flight in the United States.
- 1886 Wednesday: The Carrollton Massacre occurs in Mississippi as the citizens of the town murder 20 blacks.
- 1898 Thursday: John Philip Holland achieves successful test runs of the first modern submarine off Staten Island.
- 1901 Sunday: A showing of 71 Vincent van Gogh paintings in Paris, France, 11 years after the death of the artist, creates a sensation.
- 1906 Saturday: President Theodore Roosevelt first likened crusading journalists to a man with “the muckrake in his hand” in a speech to the Gridiron Club in Washington, D.C.
- 1912 Sunday: The Campfire Girls Organization underwent incorporation in Washington, D.C.; two years to the day after the first chapter underwent founding in Thetford, Vermont. In modern times, we now know the group as Camp Fire U.S.A.
- 1917 Saturday: The first bowling tournament exclusively for women in the United States commenced on this date in St. Louis, Mo. Nearly 100 women participated in the event.
- 1924 Monday: The USSR and Sweden establish diplomatic relations with one another’s governments.
- 1926 Wednesday: In the League of Nations, Spain, and Brazil vote against Germany from joining their organization.
- 1930 Monday: Construction commenced on the Empire State Building.
- 1931 Tuesday: Soviet dictator Josef Stalin expels Krupskaya Lenin from the Central Committee of the Communist Party.
- 1936 Tuesday: Pittsburgh’s Great St. Patrick’s Day Flood began as the Monongahela and Allegheny rivers, swollen by rain and melted snow, started exceeding flood stage; the high water was blamed for more than 60 deaths.
- 1938 Thursday: During the Spanish Civil War, Italian Fascist warplanes fighting with the Nationalists to crush the Republican forces who are backed by the Soviet Union- launch a major raid on the city of Barcelona. Glimpses of what’s to come in another 18 months or so when war breaks out across Europe are visible here: death from above on a large scale.
- 1941 Monday: Paul Kantner, future guitarist, and vocalist with the Jefferson Airplane/Starship[i], is born on this date in San Francisco, California. Meanwhile, in Washington, D.C., President Franklin Delano Roosevelt officially opened the National Gallery of Art. Elsewhere, the Battle for the Atlantic continues to rage as German wolfpacks scour the ocean seeking out ships bringing supplies to Great Britain.
- 1942 Tuesday: With the arrival of 30,000 Jews from Lublin, Poland, the Belzec Concentration Camp opens for business. Meanwhile, General Douglas MacArthur arrives in Australia to become supreme commander of all Allied forces in the Pacific Theater during World War II. His first goal is to return to the Philippines and liberate them, but many battles will have to be fought before he can honor his pledge.
- 1943 Wednesday: Future drummer with the Jeff Beck Group[ii]—Tony Newman—is born in Southampton, Hampshire, United Kingdom, on this date. Elsewhere, the Battle of the Atlantic continues as German U-Boats continue using blind spots to devastate convoys crisscrossing the Atlantic to and from Great Britain. The U-Boats also seek to cut supplies off to the Soviet Union but are having less success.
- 1944 Friday: John B. Sebastian, future guitarist/vocalist/harmonica player and songwriter with the Lovin’ Spoonful[iii], was born on this date in Greenwich Village, NYC. Elsewhere, during World War II as the Soviets continue fighting their way to Germany, Allied warplanes are flying major missions into Austria, attacking the capital of Vienna. The great city and a favorite of German Fuhrer Adolf Hitler suffers severe damage.
- 1945 Saturday: With the Japanese island of Iwo Jima all but secure, U.S. troops are now seeking out Imperial Japanese holdouts clinging to caves, bunkers, and other territory. Most of the Japanese who fought to defend the island are dead but there are still enough remaining to make inattention by U.S. soldiers lethal.
- 1946 Sunday: Future drummer for the Los Angeles-based fun-rock-soul-jazz band, WAR[iv]—Harold Ray Brown—is born on this date in Long Beach, California. Elsewhere- in the aftermath of World War II- the Nuremburg Trials of Nazi leaders continues with Reichsmarshall Hermann Goering- former chief of the Luftwaffe- on the stand. He is a scrapper who won’t allow the Allied judges to badger him. Still, we all know how this is going to end for this unrepentant Nazi. Other Nazis in the box look up to him. He is showing them the way.
- 1950 Friday: Scientists at the University of California at Berkeley announced they had created a new radioactive element, “californium,” aka element 98.
- 1951 Saturday: In Glendale, California, future guitarist/backing vocalist with Thin Lizzy[v] from 1974-1983- Scott Gorham- is born.
- 1953 Tuesday: Future bassist with the Southern rock band, .38 Special[vi] 1974-1977—Ken Lyons—is born in Jacksonville, Florida, on this date.
- 1954 Wednesday: the fighting at the massive French base Dien Bien Phu has been fierce. Several French positions have been captured and savage counterattacks have been launched to reclaim some of them each morning. When the French visit some of the outlying bases to bring in ammo and carry out the wounded, they see a carpet of dead and dying Viet Minh. However, the wounded they bring back to camp from the outlying strongpoints cannot be evacuated by air because every time aircraft come in to pick them up and take them back to Hanoi for treatment, the People’s Army begin bombing the airstrip and covering the sky with AA fire. The communists want their foes to suffer.
- 1955 Thursday: The 89th U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice John Marshall Harlan II assumed his position on the nation’s high court on this date. A Republican, President Dwight D. Eisenhower nominated Harlan to fill the seat of Associate Justice Robert H. Jackson’s seat. He served from today until September 23, 1971.
- 1958 Monday: The U.S. Navy launched the Vanguard 1 satellite.
- 1959 Tuesday: The Dalai Lama flees Tibet in the advance of Chinese troops to take refuge in neighboring India. The Chi-Coms claim that Tibet is their territory in the same way they claim Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Macao. The U.S. should have nuked the Chi-Coms long ago when we had the opportunity; it’s a shame we failed to do what had to be done.
- 1960 Thursday: President Dwight D. Eisenhower forms an anti-Fidel Castro-exile army under the auspices of the CIA. Communists in Cuba is not good and it’s clear that the U.S. failed to nip this one in the bud. Soon, the Soviets will be building military bases on the island. Not good.
- 1963 Sunday: Pope John XXIII beatified Mother Elizabeth Ann Bayley Seton, an American. Twelve years later, Pope Paul VI canonized her.
- 1966 Thursday: A U.S. midget submarine located a missing hydrogen bomb, which had fallen from an American bomber into the Mediterranean off the coast of Spain.
- 1967 Friday: In Chicago, Illinois, future cofounder, and multi-instrumentalist (bass, guitars, vocals, and keyboards) of the Smashing Pumpkins[vii]– Billy Corgan- is born on this date.
- 1968 Sunday: A peaceful anti-Vietnam War protest in London was followed by a riot outside the U.S. Embassy; more than 200 people underwent arrest and over 80 people were arrested. Why the Brits are crying is unclear; we supported them in their endeavors to crush the communists in Malaysia post-World War II just as we gave aid to the French fighting in Indochina. Ingrates.
- 1969 Monday: Golda Meir becomes the fourth prime minister of Israel. This woman would become a major wartime leader, devastating one Arab army after another.
- 1970 Tuesday: The United States cast its first veto in the U.N. Security Council by killing a resolution that would have condemned Britain for failure to use force to overthrow the white-ruled government of Rhodesia. Elsewhere, the U.S. Army charged 14 officers with suppression of facts in the My Lai massacre case.
- 1972 Friday: To achieve desegregation, President Richard M. Nixon asked Congress to halt bussing. NO one liked busing, not whites, not blacks, NO ONE. Elsewhere, in beautiful San Diego, California, heavyweight boxer Ken Norton won a unanimous 10-round decision over Jack O’Halloran to put his pro record to 25-1. As for O’Halloran, his record went to 22-14-2.
- 1973 Saturday: In a Pulitzer Prize-winning photograph by Slava Veder of the Associated Press that captured the family on the tarmac at Travis Air Force Base in California as they joyously greeted U.S. Air Force Lt. Col. Robert L. Stirm, a freed prisoner of the Vietnam War.
- 1976 Wednesday: The U.S. military conducts nuclear tests at the Nevada Test Site. We must keep the arsenal up to date.
- 1977 Thursday: In beautiful San Juan, Puerto Rico, heavyweight boxer Larry Holmes, aka the “Easton Assassin,” puts his pro boxing record to 24-0 with a fifth round TKO of opponent, Horace Robinson, in a scheduled 10-round match.
- 1985 Sunday: President Ronald Reagan agreed to a joint study with Canada on acid rain.
- 1988 Thursday: Avianca Flight 410, a Boeing 727, crashed after takeoff into a mountain in Colombia, killing all 143 people aboard it. Meanwhile, Iran claims that Iraq has used poison gas in the Iran-Iraq War.
- 1989 Friday: A series of solar flares caused a violent magnetic storm that caused power outages over large regions of Canada.
- 1990 Saturday: Famed English bassist, Ric Grech who played with Family[viii], Blind Faith[ix], and other UK bands, died due to alcoholism on this date in Leicester, UK. He was just 44 years-old.
- 1992 Tuesday: White South Africans approved constitutional reforms to give legal equality to blacks.
- 1993 Wednesday: Helen Hayes, the “First Lady of the American Theater,” died in Nyack, New York, at age 92.
- 1995 Friday: In Bushkill, Pennsylvania, heavyweight boxer Carl “The Truth” Williams loses a unanimous 10-round to Melvin Foster which put his record to 26-9-1. As for Foster, his record went to 18-1-1.
- 2000 Friday: In Uganda, a mass holocaust to rival that of the Reverend Jim Jones occurs in the country as 800-plus people die. The Movement for the Restoration of the Ten Commandments of God is deemed a mass murder and suicide, one orchestrated by leaders of the cult. Ugandan law enforcement believe that the five main leaders of the group died in the fire that took the lives of many but then came to expect that at least one of them was in the wind- with the movement’s wealth.
- 2001 Saturday: OPEC announces major cuts in production, effective April 1- 4% or one million barrels per day. Of course, nations dependent upon this oil output are flabbergasted as gasoline prices will go UP.
- 2002 Sunday: In the Afghanistan invasion, Operation Anaconda comes to an end after going on for nearly two weeks. At the cost of 11 U.S. casualties, at least 500 Taliban and al-Qaida scum have been whacked.
- 2003 Monday: Edging to the brink of war, President George W. Bush gave Saddam Hussein 48 hours to leave his country. However, Iraq rejected Bush’s ultimatum, saying that a U.S. attack to force Saddam from power would be a “grave mistake.”
- 2004 Wednesday: NASA’s Messenger became the first spacecraft to enter orbit around Mercury. The probe took more than 270,000 pictures before it crashed into the surface of the planet on April 30, 2015. Elsewhere, guests at the Mount Lebanon Hotel in Baghdad got more than they planned on when a car bomb piloted by some jihadists crashed into the place, blowing it sky-high. In the blast, 17 were killed outright while another 45 or more suffered varying injuries. Once again, the so-called ‘religion of peace’- Islam is to blame.
- 2005 Thursday: The People’s Republic of China frees Uighur Muslim dissident and businesswoman Rebiya Kadeer on medical parole. They probably decided that if they tortured this woman any longer, her heart would give out, so the Chi-Coms most likely bowed to Western pressure. Kadeer became a millionaire through her real estate holdings so it’s clear the Chi-Coms wanted to shake her down.
- 2006 Friday: Federal regulators reported the deaths of two women in addition to four others who had taken the abortion pill RU-486; Planned Parenthood- the notorious ‘baby chop shop’- said it would immediately stop disregarding the approved instructions for the use of the murderous drug. Elsewhere, fashion designed Oleg Cassini died on Long Island, NY, at age 92. Meanwhile- in Washington, D.C.- the former 65th U.S. Treasury Secretary G. William Miller dies at age 81. A Democrat, he served under President Jimmy Carter from August 06, 1979, to January 20, 1981.
- 2007 Saturday: Australian Prime Minister John Howard announces that Australia will keep its troops in Iraq until the Iraqi government is able to maintain order. In other truly fascinating news, heavy metal band Iron Maiden[x] becomes the first heavy metal band to tour India. How about that?
- 2008 Monday: Senator Barack Obama goes to the microphones in Philadelphia to give a speech on race. He is trying to tamp down concerns that he might be a racist. No, not ‘our Obama.’ In other news, the Democratic Party of Florida abandons a plan to demand all mail-in ballots for the Democratic Primary Election. Elsewhere, the Fed is blasted for choosing to bail out banks but not homeowners. The housing crisis continues to worsen.
- 2009 Tuesday: Upset continues to grow over AIG executives going to get bonuses so the Democrat-controlled Congress is threatening to pass a bill by which they can slap hefty taxes on these bonuses. Other companies that have gotten bailouts like Citigroup and Morgan Stanley are seeking ways they can hand out bonuses to their executives without everyone and his or her brother knowing. They are trying to get in before the Congress can come after them.
- 2010 Wednesday: as the Obama administration continues trying to drum up votes with which to pass the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, aka the PPACA, aka the ACA, aka “Obamacare,” the White House gets a ‘win’ when two Democratic congressmen opposed to the bill for assorted reasons change their minds and will vote for it. Dennis Kucinich of Ohio and Dan Kildee of Michigan announce they are ‘yes votes.’ Oh, good, we can hardly wait.
- 2011 Thursday: St. Patrick’s Day parades are now a worldwide event. Meanwhile, Libya claims it will end fighting on Sunday for the jihadists to turn themselves in to the government. Elsewhere, in a recent drone strike in Pakistan, the CIA blasts 40 Pakistani civilians to kingdom come and wounds God knows how many others. WTF are you doing, President Obama? Meanwhile, the Republican-controlled House passes a bill with which to defund the left-wing NPR.
- 2012 Saturday: Despite being under house arrest in Great Britain, Wikileaks founder, Julian Assange, announces he will seek a seat in the senate of Australia. Meanwhile, ISIS thugs in Damascus, Syria, attack two government offices killing several government employees and wounding others. Elsewhere, we learn that Saudi Arabia is sending weapons to anti-Assad forces in Syria.
- 2013 Sunday: Two members of Steubenville, Ohio’s celebrated high school football team were found guilty of raping a drunken 16-year-old girl and sentenced to at least a year in juvenile prison in a case that rocked the Rust Belt city of 18,000. Elsewhere, the citizens of Wardak, Afghanistan, launch a large rally demanding ALL U.S. forces pull out of their country after numerous mishaps, drone strikes, and other problems.
- 2014 Monday: L’ Wren Scott, the 49-year-old model, designer, and longtime girlfriend of Rolling Stone[xi] Mick Jagger is discovered dead in her apartment, a mystery to this day. In other news, Russian President Vladimir Putin recognized Ukraine’s Crimean Peninsula as an “independent and sovereign country,” ignoring sanctions imposed by President Barack Hussein Obama of the United States and various European countries.
- 2016 Thursday: Following the U.S. placing new sanctions on the ever-belligerent North Koreans over their nuclear weapons and missile programs, the People’s Republic of China inserts itself between their allies, the North Koreans, and their foes, the U.S. by opposing the unilateral actions of President Barack Hussein Obama.
- 2017 Friday: Donna Brazile, former head of the DNC, admits she gave Hillary Clinton copies of debate questions ahead of her debate with now-President Donald J. Trump. Elsewhere, in the Yemeni civil war, a U.S. Apache helicopter piloted by unknown individuals opens fire on a Somali refugee boat off the coast of the war-torn country killing at least 40 refugees and injuring another 35. NO one knows who committed this dastardly act.
- 2018 Saturday: The National People’s Congress appoints Wang Qishan as vice president on this date. In Iran, a close ally of Mahmoud Ahmadinejad and his former vice president is arrested for criticizing the Iranian judiciary. No room for criticism in that country.
- 2019 Sunday: After tropical cyclone Idai roars through eastern Zimbabwe killing at least 259 people, the government declares a state of emergency. Meanwhile, New York Senator Kirsten Gillibrand announces she is running for president. Wow.
- 2020 Tuesday: Much to the horror of New England Patriots fans, quarterback Tom Brady announces that after 20 years with the team, he is leaving the team to pursue opportunities with other teams. COVID-19 update: as of today, there are 197,802 known cases of the virus what with 7,955 deaths and 81,691 recoveries. Of course, the birthplace of the Wuhan Virus- communist China- leads the pack with 80,881 cases with Italy in second place what with 31,506 cases, and the Islamo-fascist republic of Iran in third place with 16,169 cases. The United States is in eighth place with 6,223 cases with West Virginia being the ONLY state sans any reported cases. Meanwhile, young people continue flocking to beaches across the country to celebrate Spring Break. What a bunch of losers as many food service establishments across the country are shuttering their doors and sending employees home like many of us chef-authors here have done.
- 2020 Tuesday A: In the three presidential primaries held today, candidate Joe Biden beat the hell out of his opponent Bernie Sanders winning Arizona, Florida, and Illinois. Ohio postponed its primary until later in the year out of fear of the COVID-19 virus, aka the Wuhan Virus, the one the Chinese gave the world. Meanwhile, speaking of the Hubei Hooey, Pfizer and Biontech sign deals to develop a vaccine for the Chi-Com Virus, the Chi-Vi, the ‘VID. People do not believe it is possible but with President Donald J. Trump’s backing, anything is possible (although the Democrats will never admit it).
- 2021 Wednesday: DAY 57 of the Biden Regime. The Catchup: two stories from yesterday we failed to report- first more than 800 Massachusetts state police officers refuse to take the Xi Jinping Bat Virus vaccine. Second, Governor Ralph “Blackface/KKK” Northam of Virginia signs a bill into law that will give 69,000 current and former felons the right to vote. (Note- if the GOP wants to stop this sort of legislation from damaging the nation, Republicans MUST make the tactical decision to move forward instead of bemoaning a crap-ass bill such as Governor Northam’s. If these are the rules of the game, then play to WIN the game. Later, we can eliminate laws such as these when we return to the strategic level of the war against communism, socialism, and liberalism, i.e., the modern-day Democratic Party. Goldie). Other news- the recent crash near El Paso, Texas, killed at least 8 illegal immigrants and injured numerous others, all of whom were packed into a truck and was speeding away from Texas Department of Public Safety officials. When you catch them, beat the living s**t out of them.
- 2021 Wednesday A: ATLANTA MASSAGE PARLOR MASSACRE- NO matter how much Atlanta Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms, Democrat, wants to make the shootings of massage parlor workers and customers into the latest example of Asian hate in the country, we learn that the shooter- Robert Aaron Long- was not even a QAnon member, a Proud Boy, an Oath Keeper but a sick individual who had an incurable sex addiction (which he will be getting a whole lot of in prison) and saw that the only way he could fix himself was to go into massage parlors and whack everyone he saw. Half the fatalities were Asian chicks, the others were customers of various skin colors, shades, and hues, yet; the Dems scream about Asian Race Hatred in the United States. (Note- I think one of the chicks gave the shooter a case of incurable syphilis which made him go berserk. Back during the Vietnam War, U.S. servicemen afflicted with the so-called ‘black syphilis’ could not be returned home).
- 2021 Wednesday B: 2020 Election Updates- Sen. Tom Cotton, R-AR, condemns the U.S. Chamber of Commerce backing various Democratic candidates around the country in the 2020 Elections. The Chamber like every other government department, agency, and affiliate is supposed to be- as required by law– to be NONPARTISAN. Thank you, Senator Cotton. Meanwhile, intelligence news continues to come out showing that the Russians, the Chi-Coms (they always try to leave the number one foe of the country out of any list of scumbags), Iran, Venezuela, Cuba, and most every other s**thole nation tried to interfere in the 2020 Presidential Election. This morning, some unnamed source in the Deep State swore that the Russians tried to help Trump win in 2020 (yeah, right) but like usual, NO EVIDENCE exists of any change in vote tallies. No, the only place where changes in vote tallies exists is with Dominion Voting Systems- a corrupt company from a third-rate country as well as Hugo Chavez’s election-stealing software of choice, Smartmatic. We hope to see both companies destroyed. As for Canada, F**k Canada. Never visiting that s**thole country ever again. Regarding the 2020 Presidential Election, President Donald J. Trump lambastes the U.S. Supreme Court over its timidity in NOT hearing the numerous election fraud cases brought before it. (Speaking of President Trump, he won’t decide on another run in 2024 until we see the outcome of the 2022 Mid-Term Elections).
- 2021 Wednesday C: Today is St. Patrick’s Day and a massive parade of pro-Donald J. Trump supporters is marching through the Big Apple, carrying gigantic American flags while human scum Antifa and Black Lives Matter attempts to impede their progress. Send Antifa and BLM scum to Riker’s Island for a couple of weeks. They will exit the notorious facility wearing dresses and prancing around like Kansas City f*****s. It would do them good. Still, dimwits such as Mayor Bill Di Blasio and sex-perv Governor Andrew “Killer” Cuomo claim that Trump has NO support in either the city or the Empire State.
- 2021 Wednesday D: Joe Biden Updates- senile Joe Biden is still demanding that EVERY American worker wear masks to prevent the spread of the China Virus while on the border, no one cares, come on in, illegal aliens! F**k Joe. Meanwhile, Joe Biden flipflops yet again by distancing himself from a fellow groper, Governor Andrew “Killer” Cuomo. He tells George Stephanopoulos that he believes ‘Cuomo will undergo prosecution.’ Next, Joe Biden’s nominee for deputy secretary of the U.S. Department of Labor Julie Su is on the hotseat because under her watch in California, tens of millions of dollars were stolen in COVID-19 relief funds, money that went to foreigners, death row inmates, and illegal aliens. Just what we need at the federal level. Meanwhile, we continue hearing about the upcoming Joe Biden press conference and all we can do is laugh until our guts hurt. This mentally debilitated dimwit cannot speak for longer than a few minutes. Watch out for DEEP FAKES and MULTIPLE TAKES spliced together to make it appear to be LIVE. Finally, Joe Biden supports ENDING the filibuster NOW. Dems claim the filibuster is a relic from the Jim Crow era.
- 2021 Wednesday E: U.S. Border News- Representative Chip Roy, R-TX 21st District, says that MOST illegals are young adult (military age) males and NOT the children the Democrats wail they are. Meanwhile, the ‘Biden administration’ is limiting what Customs and Border Patrol officials can tell the press about the massive invasion along the southern border. Many consider it to be an ‘informal gag order’ as if they speak to the press, they stand to lose their jobs. Next, more than 40 Republicans accuse the ‘Biden administration’ of committing ‘unlawful acts’ along the southern border by halting construction of the Trump Border Wall that already has been funded. They demand construction continue. Meanwhile, Congressman Louie Gohmert, R-TX 1st District, says that ‘Joe Biden is doing to the United States what Governor Andrew “Killer” Cuomo is doing to New York.’ We’ll let you decide on the appropriate adjectives. Next, polls of GOP voters say that Republicans support harsh measures along the border.[xii] Finally, ‘Vice President Kooky Kamala Harris’ continues to evade reporters’ questions as to the status of the illegal alien brats in custody.
- 2021 Wednesday F: LOSER News Update- Portland, Oregon, Mayor Ted Wheeler told reporters that ‘Portland residents are tired by the nightly violence.’ Then STOP IT, you frigging dope! Crack some heads, send people to prison, do to them what they have been doing to your city for more than 18 months now. Exterminate them like the vermin they are. In other LOSER News Updates, California Governor Gavin “The Smiler” Newsom now is taking the threat to his existence seriously but it’s too late for him to save himself. He continues blasting Republicans but Gavin, there are more Democrats in the Golden State who want to see YOU GO. The drive has until April 29 to authenticate ALL signatures and then arrange the recall election. We have another Gray Davis heading out of office. Meanwhile, left-wing dimwit LeBron James of the Los Angeles Lakers has purchased part ownership of the Boston Red Sox, a Major League Baseball team. Next, WOKE actress Natalie Portman has rewritten all fairy tales and fables so that they are now WOKE, too.[xiii] Finally, the New York State Assembly has retained former Robert S. Mueller III investigative attorney Greg Andres of Davis Polk & Wardwell LLP to investigate the “Lov Gov,” Andrew “Killer” Cuomo. Ai-yi-yi! Cuomo is in BIG TROUBLE.
- 2021 Wednesday G: Miscellaneous Updates- 400 Illinois National Guardsmen-and-women return home from Washington, D.C., and are glad to do so even though U.S. Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin begged them to stay. Meanwhile, U.S. Secretary of State Anthony Blinken promises the “U.S. will counter Chi-Com aggressiveness” while the defense secretary promises to protect South Korea from their northern neighbors. Awesome. Elsewhere, the U.S. Senate is discussing the “Bolivar Act,” a law that will prohibit U.S. tax dollars from going to contracts in which Venezuelan government apparatchiks have their hands. Giving U.S. tax dollars to abortionists is A-Okay but we have to stand strong against the Maduro regime. Wow. Next, Disneyland to reopen at the end of April. Finally, Uber drivers in the United Kingdom to get minimum wage, holiday pay, and pensions BUT NO sick leave and family leave pay. Double wow. (Note- Derek Chauvin’s defense attorneys now believe his trial should be moved elsewhere since the city of Minneapolis paid George Floyd’s family $27 million for their pain and suffering. We agree).
- 2021 Wednesday H: Second Amendment/Gun News- Arizona State Representative Leo Biasiucci, R-AZ 5th House District, has put forth H.B. 2111 that will transform Arizona into a Second Amendment sanctuary state. We love it. A Senate counterpart, Senator David Gowan, R-AZ 14th Senate District, has also put forth a similar bill- S.B. 1328. Representative Biasiucci says he ‘borrowed the same language former California Governor Jerry Brown used when he crafted the Golden State’s notorious sanctuary state law. California’s law stood the challenges and thus so will Arizona’s when the Democrats take it to the courts which they inevitably ALWAYS do. At the federal level, 34 Democrats express support for the Assault Weapons Ban of 2021. Our thoughts on the matter? F**k all of them Democrats. The American people are taking great care to conceal their guns from the federal government. Elsewhere, Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell, R-KY, says that ‘the Democratic Party’s infrastructure bill is a Trojan Horse with which it will drop massive tax increases on the American people.’ He also says that the Dems are doing everything possible to bypass any GOP input or resistance. Finally, the IRS is extending the tax deadline into May 2021.
- 2021 Wednesday I: COVID-19 News and Related News- Australia is going to help Papua New Guinea get its hands on 1 million Xi Jinping Bat Flu vaccines. However, Dr. Brian Tyson of All-Valley Urgent Care in El Centro, California, says he has used hydroxychloroquine, aka Plaquenil, with enormous success which means this questionable vaccine was NEVER necessary to combat the Chi-Com illness.’ Next, we learn today that the Chi-Coms have infiltrated various U.S. virology facilities and studies so they can- you guessed it- steal our challenging work like the scumbags ALWAYS do. The Chi-Coms have not had an original idea in decades. Elsewhere, the HHS is going to invest $12 billion so it can test more people. How about testing the illegal aliens all over the southern border? Finally, Germany claims that NEW cases of the Xi Jinping Yellow Fever are rising at an exponential rate. This tells us that every time the world is returning to normal, the left-wing globalists start crying about cases going UP. They want one-world government, and this is the pathway in which to do it. (Note- Senator Marsha Blackburn of Tennessee says another way the communist Chinese enter the U.S. and corrupt our people is through the sister cities program. Boot all Chi-Com entities out of the United States. NOW!)
- 2021 Wednesday J: Democratic Party News- the Senate is going to reverse the filibuster rule. They want Puerto Rico and Washington, D.C., to become states to which, we say, “Why not Guam, American Samoa, U.S. Virgin Islands, Northern Marianas, Midway, Johnston, and Palmyra Atolls, Baker Island, Howland Island, Jarvis Island, Wake Island, Navassa Island, and Kingman Reef? If the Chi-Coms can build real estate atop reefs and the like, why can’t the Democrats? Imagine how many senators and congressmen-and-women you scumbags could add to the House and Senate? Start breaking states up, you could add another 25 stars to the flag, 50 more senators and God knows how many congressional seats.
- 2021 Wednesday K: Here are the COVID-19 statistics for the planet as a whole: 120,985,381 confirmed cases, +479,407, 2,675,158, confirmed deaths, +9,561, and 68,595,050 confirmed recoveries, +269,845. Next, here are the stats for the United States, the intended target of the Chinese-engineered Wuhan Virus pandemic: 29,788,154 confirmed cases, up 68,346 from yesterday’s reporting, 542,304 confirmed deaths, UP 1,274, and 115,823,492 confirmed recoveries. Note- we are going to do our own estimates of recoveries based on percentages seeing as how the CDC won’t report them. It would appear in the age of ‘Joe Biden,’ people are becoming sicker with the Chinese Virus and dying faster than they did under Donald Trump. Time to impeach this pathetic, senile drooling POS. NOW. NOTE: SINCE JOE BIDEN BECAME PRESIDENT ON JANUARY 20, 2021, THERE HAVE BEEN 213,827 CHI-VI DEATHS IN THE United States- Vegetable Joe, in another two weeks, you will have tied the total number witnessed by the Trump administration in nearly a year of the Xi Jinping Bat Flu.
- 2021 Wednesday L: Next, in the three states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 3,628,693 confirmed cases, 56,788 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 28,646 confirmed cases, 451 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries (same numbers for several days now). Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 353,960 confirmed cases, 5,206 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Let us look at one other piece of U.S. territory- Maine, aka the Pine Tree State: currently, they have 47,591 confirmed cases, 725 confirmed deaths, and 12,898 confirmed recoveries. Now that Mo has relocated to Israel, let’s look at the statistics there: 822,703 confirmed cases, 6,048 confirmed deaths, and 790,340 confirmed recoveries. Let’s look at one other country- Chile, the home of the rescued trapped miners and Augusto Pinochet: 900,782 cases of the old the Communist China Condition, 21,789 confirmed deaths and 845,712 confirmed recoveries.
- 2021 Wednesday M: Boy! The Stock Markets are up because American BIG BUSINESS is salivating at all the low wage economic slave labor pouring across the southern border. Time to invest BIG. Here are today’s Stock Market closes: DOW Jones Industrial Average: 33,015.37, UP 189.42 points (+0.58%). Next, the NASDAQ: 13,525.20, UP 53.63 points (+0.40%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 3,974.12, UP 11.41 points (+0.29%). The price of GOLD is $1,744.00 per troy oz., +16.90 (+0.98%) while the price of SILVER is $26.41 per troy ounce, +0.35 (+1.35%). The price of PLATINUM is $1,216.10 per troy oz, +16.80 (+1.40%) while the price of COPPER is $4.15 per pound, +0.03 (+0.64%). The price of PALLADIUM is $2,577.50 per troy oz, +3.16 (+79.00%). The price of RHODIUM is $2,175.50 per troy oz, +2.11 (+45.00%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $64.44 per barrel, -0.16 (-0.25%) Currently, one-dollar U.S. = 6.50 Chi-Com yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.83 euros and in Mexican pesos equals 20.38. As for Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000017. In Australian dollar, one greenback equals 1.28. Meanwhile, the Fed expects to keep its key rate near ZERO through 2023 which means the wealthy continue becoming wealthier while the middle class continues sinking into the lower economic classes. This is NOT right.
- 2021 Wednesday N: Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising by the day- in California, gasoline prices have risen to over $3.865 per gallon, $3.573 in Hawaii, and $3.292 in Washington state. Time for ALL Red States and portions of states to secede from the Communist States of America. Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $28,062,551,889,135 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but flipping TRILLIONS. Cloward and Piven running amok. The country is going to implode.
- 2021 Wednesday O: It’s official- the GOP of Alaska has censured Senator Lisa Murkowski and have told her they don’t even want her identifying as a Republican in the 2022 Mid-Term Elections. Meanwhile the U.S. Senate confirms Katherine Tai as the- wait for it- the first woman of color (whoopie do!) to be U.S. Trade Chief. Next, the Biden administration is concerned that ‘homegrown extremists in the United States are soon going to be launching attacks against the government and the people.’ Yeah, sure. Moving on, Chris Salcedo reports that the U.S. military is indeed going to lower its standards for purposes of inclusivity. Maybe the Chi-Coms should nuke US? Either that or the jihadists need to take charge. The numbers of people they will be throwing off high towers will be in the millions. LOL. Speaking of the U.S. military, Salcedo reports that the Biden administration wants to purge the fighting forces of ALL pro-America patriots. Finally, incredibly low IQ talk show TV host Joy Behar says that ‘Antifa is not a real thing, that it doesn’t exist.’ Stupid bi**h.
- 2021 Wednesday P: Here are the numbers for the Super Lotto Draw #3543 with a $30 million up for grabs: 10, 13, 19, 22, 46, and Mega 10. Out of 116,568 winning tickets, ONE person had FIVE numbers but NO Mega for a prize of $38,929. The winning ticket was sold at a Fast & Easy in Hayward, CA 94541. Next, here are the results for the Powerball Drawing #829 with a $200 million jackpot on the line tonight: 34, 38, 42, 61, 62, and Powerball 19. Out of 80,698 winning tickets, the highest winners was ONE person who had FOUR numbers plus the Powerball for a prize of $45,065.
- 2021 Wednesday Q: In other interesting news for the night, 31-year-old Paul Murray of San Antonio, Texas, underwent arrest earlier this evening by Secret Service agents and Washington, D.C. police. He was lurking around Vice President Kamala Harris’ mansion, the Naval Observatory. He had several guns in his automobile and could not explain his reason for being there. Next, feminist author Naomi Wolf, author of “The End of America” has been banned from Twitter for having guested on the Tucker Carlson Show on Fox News Channel.
- 2022 Thursday: We’re undergoing changes.
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0772 a 24” x 30” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “A Flower for Florinda.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her website, found at beverlycarrick.com, or at the blog’s Facebook page. At her website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” Beverly has been painting for more than 60 years and known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her Website NOW and view her work. It is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor! You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there IMMEDIATELY! Thank you, the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day.
ALBUM OF THE DAY AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM:
On September 18, 1989, the Band released a comprehensive collection aptly titled, “To Kingdom Come- The Definitive Collection.” The two-disc set contained 31 tracks, many of which are well-known and much beloved along with some lesser known, rarities. If you have yet to get in on the ground floor with this amazing Canadian American group, this is a superb way in which, one can introduce the music to one’s ears. We hope you will go out and seek this one out- it’s a terrific addition to any collection of fine music. We love it, you will love it, and you will enjoy it for years- if not decades- to come.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 03-17-2022, all rights reserved. (Editor’s Note: we pay the estate of Beverly Carrick an annual fee by which, we can show her paintings to the world. We make NO money from the estate’s sales of her world-famous artworks). Total Word Count: 7,350. Chef James “JT” Tobiason.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, FINE ART, Beverly Carrick Garden Landscapes, Just the Facts, Unvarnished Truth- The, WAR, Harold Ray Brown, Paul Kantner, the Jefferson Airplane/Starship, John B. Sebastian, The Lovin’ Spoonful, Iron Maiden, The Jeff Beck Group, Tony Newman, .38 Special, Ken Lyons, The Rolling Stones, Mick Jagger, Billy Corgan, Smashing Pumpkins, Thin Lizzy, Scott Gorham, Jim Crow, President James Madison, U.S. Attorney General William Pinkney, Battle of the Atlantic, Spanish Civil War, Battle of Iwo Jima, Nuremburg War Crimes Trials, Reichsmarshall Hermann Goering, Fascist Italy, Atlanta Massage Parlor Massacres, Robert Aaron Long, Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms, Asian Race Hatred, Racism, Syphilis, Black Syphilis, Vietnam War, U.S. Chamber of Commerce, Senator Tom Cotton, Election Fraud and Theft, Election Corruption, Election Shenanigans and Interference, Russia, People’s Republic of China, Venezuela, Cuba, Iran, U.S. Supreme Court Chief Justice John Marshall, President Ulysses S. Grant, President Warren G. Harding, President Dwight D. Eisenhower, President Donald J. Trump, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice William R. Day, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice John Marshall Harlan II, U.S. Secretary of State Hamilton Fish, U.S. Treasury Secretary Williams Adams Richardson, Congressman Chip Roy, Congressman Louie Gohmert, United States Supreme Court, St. Patrick’s Day Parade, COVID-19 Relief Plans, Defrauding the Federal Government, U.S. Border Crisis, Illegal Aliens Overrunning the Southern Border, Customs and Border Patrol, Texas Department of Public Safety, Portland-Oregon, President Andrew Jackson, President James K. Polk, President Jimmy Carter, U.S. Supreme Court Chief Justice Roger B. Taney, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Pierce Butler, U.S. Attorney General Roger B. Taney, U.S. Attorney General Nathan Clifford, U.S. Treasury Secretary Roger B. Taney, U.S. Treasury Secretary G. William Miller, Governor Andrew “Killer” Cuomo aka the Lov Gov, Mayor Bill Di Blasio, Mayor Ted Wheeler, Governor Jerry Brown, Governor Gavin Newsom, Governor Gray Davis, Gavin Newsom 2021 Recall Movement and Election, U.S. Department of Labor, Julie Su, U.S. Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin, U.S. Secretary of State Anthony Blinken, U.S. Senate, Joy Behar, The View, Katherine Tai, U.S. Trade Chief, Black Lives Matter, Antifa, Bolivar Act- the, Venezuela, Nicolas Maduro, Australia, Papua New Guinea, Arizona, California, Illinois, Empire State- the, Big Apple- the, Sanctuary States for 2nd Amendment Rights, Representative Leo Biasiucci, Senator David Gowan, Arizona H.B. 2111, Arizona S.B. 1328, 2nd Amendment Sanctuaries, Assault Weapons Ban of 2021, U.S. Senate Minority Leader “Cocaine Mitch” McConnell, Senate Filibuster Rule, Texas Department of Public Safety, Illegal Alien Invasion, Defending the Country from the Illegal Alien Threat, Pfizer, BioNTech, Chinese Pandemic, Chinese Global Catastrophe, Xi Jinping Bat Flu, COVID-19, Chi-Vi- the, The ‘VID, Wuhan Virus, Wuhan Virus Crisis, China Virus, China Virus Crisis, Yellow Fever 2019-2021, Communist China Condition, Kung Flu- The, Wuhan Waltz- The, BIG C-19- The, Wuhan Whoopie- The, COVID-19 Mandates, Pelosi Pox- The, Wuhan Meat Market Malady, Hubei Hooey- The, Xi Jinping’s Bat Fu Yuk, Communist Killer Virus 2019-2021 and Onward, Chairman Xi’s Fever, Chairman Xi’s Gift to the World- the Chi-Vi, COVID-19- the Trump Whacker, COVID-19- the Hong Kong Democracy Movement Killer, U.S. National Gasoline Prices, Global Petrol Prices, DOW Jones Industrial Average, S & P 500, NASDAQ, Gold, Silver, Platinum, Copper, Palladium, Rhodium, Aluminum, Neodymium, Precious and Rare Metals, Light Sweet Crude Oil, U.S. Monetary Conversions, U.S. National Debt, U.S. National Debt Clock, National Security Matters, Monetary Conversions of the Day, Bitcoin, Chinese Yuan, European Union Euros, Mexican Pesos, Australian Dollar, Puerto Rico, Washington D.C., Arkansas, Guam, American Samoa, U.S. Virgin Islands, Northern Marianas, Midway, Johnston, and Palmyra Atolls, Baker Island, Howland Island, Jarvis Island, Wake Island, Navassa Island, Kingman Reef, LeBron James, Boston Red Sox- the, Professional Boxing, Larry Holmes, Ken Norton, Jack O’Halloran, Carl “The Truth” Williams, Identity Politics, Chris Salcedo- Liberty Loving Latino, Newsmax, California Lottery, California Lottery Results, Powerball, Powerball Draw #829, Super Lotto, Super Lotto Draw #3543, Roman Catholic Church, Pope John XXIII, Pope Paul VI, The Band, Chef James “JT” Tobiason,
[i] We promoted the music of the Jefferson Airplane, the Jefferson Starship, Starship, and of the various bands’ members beginning on Tuesday, 05-April-2011 through Sunday, 22-May-2011. Please look for them and enjoy.
[ii] We promoted the music of a group of interconnected venerable British rock bands as part of a series of interconnected bands beginning on Tuesday, 22-April-2014 through Tuesday, 01-July-2014. This included the Small Faces, Faces, Rod Stewart, Ronnie Wood, Jeff Beck, Steve Marriott, Humble Pie, and other interconnected parts. We hope you will seek them out and consider adding them to your collection.
[iii] We shared the music of the Lovin’ Spoonful with the readership beginning on Saturday, 14-September-2013 through Tuesday, 24-September-2013. At the time, we made the oversight of not sharing the music of John B. Sebastian with the readership, so we do hope we come back around to promoting him sometime in the next 15 years or so.
[iv] We began presenting the music of the Animals, of Eric Burdon and the Animals, of Eric Burdon, Eric Burdon and War, and War beginning on Monday, 08-June-2015 and the presentation ran through Sunday, 02-August-2015. We hope you will seek them out and consider making them a part of your listening pleasure.
[v] We look forward to promoting the music of Thin Lizzy when we promote the music of U2, sometime within the next 4-5 years. We hope you will be with us when we do.
[vi] We hope to share the music of Lynyrd Skynyrd sometime in the next decade. At least by 2029 so please stay tuned for further news. This would include the music of .38-Special, too.
[vii] We hope to share the music of Smashing Pumpkins with the world within the next decade or so when we will do a series of Grunge Rock and/or modern psychedelic rock bands.
[viii] The music of this famed British band, Family as well as the spin-off group, Streetwalkers, appeared on Tuesday, 08-October-2013 through Thursday, 31-October-2013. Sadly, at the time, we failed to promote the music of both Axis Point as well as Roger Chapman’s solo catalog, so we hope to correct those mistakes sometime within the next five years.
[ix] We began promoting the music of not only Traffic but also the Spencer Davis Group, Steve Winwood, Chris Wood, Jim Capaldi, and Dave Mason. The presentation commenced on Monday, 30-November-2015 through Sunday, 20-March-2016. This offering also included Blind Faith. We hope you will seek them out and add them to your collection.
[x] If we are still here in 20 years, we most likely will be doing Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, Poison, and all the rest of the crazy bands but you can bet we will never do the music of Maroon Five.
[xi] We shared the music of the Stones beginning Tuesday, 22-March-2016 through Sunday, 28-August-2016. This included the members’ solo projects. We sure as heck hope you check out the Rolling Stones, Mick Jagger, Brian Jones, Keith Richard, Charlie Watts, Bill Wyman, and Mick Taylor. Ronnie Wood you can find during the presentation of the Faces.
[xii] We most assuredly do (well, most of us) who want to see military installations installed, minefields, antipersonnel and antivehicle obstacles and pits created as well electrified fencing, anti-tunneling measures, foo gas pits, even seeding the Rio Grande with alligator pups brought from the southeaster portion of the country. We also would love to see predator drones overhead and open bounties placed on the heads of human traffickers and facilitators and long prison sentences for those apprehended in northern Alaska. Child traffickers should be executed on the spot with lead to the back of the head.
[xiii] We’re sorry, this bitch is a dingbat, and she needs to awaken her mind from the liberal prison into which, SHE placed it when she joined the left.