TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
SPRING SESSION 2022
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 211
112. TODAY IN HISTORY—FRIDAY, APRIL 22, 2022:
Oklahoma Day (Oklahoma), Take Our Daughters and Sons to Work Day, and for liberal dimwits, it’s “Earth Day!”[i]
President (and Vice President) Richard M. Nixon; U.S. Supreme Court Associate (and Chief) Justice Harlan F. Stone; U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice John McKinley; U.S. Agricultural Secretary Julius Sterling Morton; U.S. Attorney General Harlan F. Stone; U.S. Secretaries of State John Foster Dulles and Christian Herter; U.S. Secretary of War Alexander Ramsey; Humble Pie featuring Peter Frampton, Mike + the Mechanics featuring Paul Carrack, Quicksilver Messenger Service featuring Jack Nitzche, the Rolling Stones featuring Keith Richards, and the Woodstock Music Festival featuring Richie Havens:
- 174 Friday: The reign of the 12th Roman Catholic Pope St. Soter ended on this date. He first became pontiff on April 20, 166, and guided his flock for the next 8 years and two days. His successor, the 13th Pope St. Eleutherius picked up his Holy Cross on this date and carried it forward until May 26, 189.
- 296 Wednesday: St. Caius ends his reign as the 28th Roman Catholic Pope. He first assumed his position on December 17, 283.
- 536 Sunday: St. Agapitus I ends his reign as the 57th Roman Catholic Pope. He assumed his position on May 13, 535.
- 1073 Tuesday: The reign of the 157th Roman Catholic Pope St. Gregory VII began on this date. He would lead his earthly flock for the next 12 years and 33 days until May 25, 1085.
- 1370 Sunday: In Paris, construction on the Bastille commences.
- 1500 Sunday: Portuguese navigator Pedro Alvares Cabral discovered Brazil on this date.
- 1509 Thursday: Upon the death of his father, King Henry VII, Henry VIII ascended the English throne.
- 1521 Friday: The king of France, Francois I, declares war on neighboring Spain.
- 1529 Monday: Through the Treaty of Saragossa, Spain and Portugal divided the New World between them.
- 1610 Thursday: In Venice, Republic of Venice, future 241st Roman Catholic Pope Alexander VIII is born Pietro Vito Ottoboni. He would become the Vicar of Christ on October 06, 1689, and would lead his global flock from that date until February 01, 1691.
- 1792 Sunday: President George Washington proclaimed American neutrality in the war in Europe.
- 1793 Monday: President George Washington attends Rickett’s, the first circus to appear in the new United States of America.
- 1832 Sunday: In Adams, New York, future 3rd U.S. Secretary of Agriculture Julius Sterling Morton is born. A future Democrat, Secretary Morton would serve under President Grover Cleveland from March 07, 1893, to March 05, 1897.
- 1837 Saturday: The 27th U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice John McKinley assumed his position on the nation’s high court on this date. A Democrat, President Martin Van Buren nominated his fellow Democrat to fill a new seat on the Supreme Court. Associate Justice McKinley served from today until July 19, 1852.
- 1838 Sunday: The English ship Sirius docks in New York City; it is the first steamship to cross the Atlantic.
- 1861 Monday: General Robert E. Lee becomes head of the Confederate forces of Virginia.
- 1864 Friday: Congress authorized the use of the phrase, “In God We Trust,” which first appears on two-cent U.S. coins.
- 1876 Saturday: In the first official National League baseball game, Boston defeated Philadelphia by a final score of 6-5.
- 1884 Tuesday: The United States recognizes King Leopold II of Belgium’s Congo Free State.
- 1889 Monday: At high noon, the Oklahoma Land Rush begins; within hours, the cities of Oklahoma City and Guthrie form with populations of at least 10,000 citizens.
- 1897 Thursday: In New York City, the Jewish newspaper, “Forward,” begins publication and is still in print today.
- 1898 Friday: The first shot of the Spanish-American War occurred on this date when the USS Nashville captured a Spanish merchant ship on the high seas.
- 1903 Wednesday: In St. Paul, Minnesota, the 32nd U.S. Secretary of War Alexander Ramsey, died at age 87. A Republican, Ramsey served under President Rutherford B. Hayes from December 10, 1879, to March 05, 1881.
- 1914 Wednesday: Mexico severs diplomatic relations with the United States. Elsewhere, Babe Ruth makes his pitching debut as a pitcher for the Baltimore Orioles.
- 1915 Thursday: The use of chemical weapons in World War I escalates when the Germans release chlorine gas in the Second Battle of Ypres. French defenders flee the town of Ypres, but Canadian reinforcements appear on scene and manage to hold the Germans in check. On the Eastern Front, the Russians are having mixed success as they fight their way through the Carpathian Mountain pass of Uzhok. Austro-Hungarian troops have managed to stem the tide but a counterattack towards the town of Styrj is repulsed. Elsewhere, the New York Yankees wore pinstripes and the hat-in-the-ring logo for the first time.
- 1916 Saturday: Allied forces in German East Africa continue their pursuit of the Kaiser’s forces but as is the norm, every time the British and Commonwealth troops think they have brought them to a decisive battle, they manage to disappear into the tropical rain forests.
- 1917 Sunday: British and Ottoman Turkish forces come to battle on the western side of the Tigris River in Mesopotamia. Elsewhere, the Siege of Kut continues as the Turks continue their ongoing bombardment of the fabled town. The British and Indian troops got themselves caught in a trap from which there was no extrication and men, and animals are dying of starvation and thirst. The Turks continue giving them opportunities to surrender but a British force this size has never surrendered in the field.
- 1918 Monday: With the Russians out of World War I, Austro-Hungarian reinforcements are beginning to arrive in Belgium from the Eastern Front. The Germans are going to go for broke in a desperate bid to win the war.
- 1930 Tuesday: In London, the United States, Great Britain, and the Empire of Japan sign a naval treaty, which spells out which each nation’s naval fleet can be as well as the number of ships it might have—the Japanese did not like this.
- 1931 Wednesday: James G. Ray landed an autogiro on the lawn of the White House on this date.
- 1937 Thursday: Jack Nitzche—future keyboardist with Crazy Horse[i] (1970-71), Quicksilver Messenger Service[ii] in the mid-1970s, and with other bands—was born on this date in Chicago, Illinois.
- 1938 Friday: 45 workers died in a coalmine explosion at Keen Mountain in Buchanan County, Virginia.
- 1940 Monday: North of Lillehammer, Norway, British resistance is beginning to collapse against the Nazi drive to secure the nation and stamp out all resistance. The Brits will soon be attempting to find ways to evacuate their forces.
- 1941 Tuesday: Fighting around Dessie in East Africa begins to subside. Remaining Italian forces commence falling back with South African troops following swiftly behind them.
- 1942 Wednesday: British and Chinese troops are preparing to make a stand at Meiktila in Burma in the hope of stunting the ongoing Imperial Japanese assault.
- 1943 Thursday: The Luftwaffe continues the attempt to get supplies to the trapped Afrika Korps in Tunisia; however, without control of the skies, the Luftwaffe is losing too many planes in the endeavor what with the loss of 30 transports being shot down just today.
- 1944 Saturday: During World War II, Adolf Hitler, and Benito Mussolini, meet at Salzburg, Austria, to confer on war aims. Meanwhile in the Pacific Theater, U.S. forces began invading Japanese-held New Guinea with amphibious landings at Hollandia and Aitape.
- 1945 Sunday: Chief of the SS Heinrich Himmler meets with Swedish Count Bernadotte and gives him a proposal to carry to the Allies: the Germans will surrender to the Western Allies BUT NOT to the Soviet Union. The Swiss diplomat agrees to pass the message to the Allies. Elsewhere, in the Pacific Theater, American and Filipino forces continue liberating the Philippines as they land on lesser islands and begin going after Japanese garrisons.
- 1946 Monday: In Washington, D.C., Harlan F. Stone, died. President Calvin Coolidge nominated Stone to fill Associate Justice Joseph McKenna’s seat. In this role, the 73rd over-all justice served from March 02, 1925, to July 03, 1941. President Franklin D. Roosevelt nominated the Republican justice to fill Charles Evans Hughes’ seat which made Stone the 12th Chief Justice of the United States. In this capacity, he served from July 03, 1941, to April 22, 1946. Prior to either of these positions, Stone served his nation as its 52nd U.S. attorney general. In this capacity, he served under President Calvin Coolidge from April 07, 1924, to March 01, 1925, before moving up to SCOTUS.
- 1950 Saturday: Peter Frampton, future lead guitarist and vocalist with the British bands, the Herd and Humble Pie[iii], and later of a solo career lasting until today was born in Beckenham, Kent, England, on this date.
- 1951 Sunday: In Sheffield, South Yorkshire, UK, Paul Carrack future vocalist/guitarist with Mike + the Mechanics[iv] is born.
- 1952 Tuesday: An atomic bomb test in Nevada became the first nuclear explosion shown on live network television as a B-50 Superfortress dropped a 31-kiloton bomb on the desert floor.
- 1954 Thursday: Live television coverage of the U.S. Senate’s Army-McCarthy hearings begins on this date. Elsewhere, the Battle of Dien Bien Phu rages on and with the loss of Huguette 1, the People’s Army now is able to blanket the remnants of the airfield as well as the drop zones for reinforcements sent in by air drop. Communist artillery is able to blanket much of the base, taking out supplies as well as causing havoc among the remaining supply vehicles. A counterattack to re-seize Huguette 1 from the communists is planned for tomorrow. New units are being formed using remnants of others. This attack must succeed at all costs.[v]
- 1955 Friday: The U.S. Congress orders the inscription “In God We Trust” on all coins minted in the United States.
- 1959 Wednesday: The 52nd U.S. Secretary of State John Foster Dulles left his post on this date. A Republican, he served under President Dwight D. Eisenhower from January 26, 1953, until today. His replacement, the 53rd U.S. Secretary of State Christian Herter took his position. He also served under President Dwight D. Eisenhower from today until January 20, 1961.
- 1967 Saturday: Randy Matson set a world record with a shot-put toss of 71 feet, and 5.5 inches at College Station, Texas.
- 1970 Wednesday: Millions of Americans concerned about the environment observed the first “Earth Day.”[vi]
- 1972 Saturday: In Struthers, Ohio, heavyweight boxer Earnie Shavers scores a TKO at the 2:38 minute mark of Round 5 in a scheduled 10-round bout over Canadian Bob Felstein. With the win, Shavers record to 38-2.
- 1976 Thursday: Barbara Walters becomes the first female nightly news anchor on network television.
- 1979 Sunday: To keep Keith Richards out of a Canadian prison, the Rolling Stones[vii] perform a free concert in that nation.
- 1982 Thursday: In Traverse City, Michigan, heavyweight boxer Earnie Shavers wins a 10-round bout on points over fellow American boxer, Ali Haakim which puts his record to 65-10-1.
- 1983 Friday: The West German news magazine Stern announced the discovery of 60 volumes of personal diaries purportedly written by Adolf Hitler; however, the diaries turned out to be nothing more than a hoax.
- 1987 Wednesday: The American Physical Society said that the “Star Wars” missile system was ‘highly questionable’ and would require 10 years of research.
- 1989 Saturday: In the MLB, Nolan Ryan strikes out Ricky Henderson for his 5,000th strikeout.
- 1990 Sunday: After 39 months of captivity, Muslim extremists in Lebanon release American captive, Robert Polhill.
- 1992 Wednesday: In Washington, D.C., a museum for the Holocaust opens to the public. Elsewhere, in East Rutherford, New Jersey, heavyweight boxer Tony “TNT” Tucker scores a TKO over his opponent, Jesus Contreras, at the 1:27-minute mark of Round 6 at a scheduled 10-round bout. This put Tucker’s record to 44-1-1.
- 1993 Thursday: The U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum was dedicated in Washington, D.C., to honor the victims of Nazi extermination.
- 1994 Friday: Four days after suffering a stroke, Richard M. Nixon, the 37th President of the United States, died in a New York hospital; he was 81-years old Prior to becoming president, Nixon served as the nation’s 36th vice president from 1953-1961 under President Dwight D. Eisenhower. Meanwhile, Michael “Double M” Moorer beats Evander Holyfield via a 12-round split decision to win the WBA and IBF heavyweight boxing titles of the world. Holyfield’s record went to 30-2 with the stunning loss while “Double M’s” record went to 35-0.
- 1995 Saturday: George Foreman beats Axel Schultz in a 12 round split decision to win the vacant WBU heavyweight boxing title of the world and retained the IBF heavyweight title. With this victory, Foreman improved his pro record to 74-4. Conversely, Schultz’s record dropped to 21-2-1.
- 1997 Tuesday: The Peruvian government sent commandos into the Japanese ambassador’s residence to put an end to a 126-day hostage crisis; all 14 Tupac Amaru rebels lost their lives while all 72 hostages were rescued; however, one died later due to gunshot wounds.
- 2003 Tuesday: The Third World wins yet again as the new International Criminal Court selects Argentine lawyer Luis Moreno Ocampo to become the first prosecutor of the new world court. Instead of choosing American or Europeans to do the honors, they did into the bowels of the Third World to find left-wing individuals to do the dirty work.
- 2004 Thursday: On this tragic day, U.S. Army Ranger Pat Tillman, who’d traded in a multi-million-dollar NFL contract to serve in Afghanistan, was killed by friendly fire; he was 27. Elsewhere, the U.N. Security Council- calling upon all 191 member nations to assist- orders an investigation into the corruption surrounding the “Oil for Food” program set up after the First Gulf War back in 1991. The program allowed Saddam Hussein to sell oil to the rest of the world in exchange for food.
- 2005 Friday: In a federal court, terrorist Zacarias Moussaoui pleads guilty to terrorism charges. The POS scumbag overslept and failed to show up when the four planes took off on September 11, 2001. The so-called 20th hijacker will be in prison for years to come…or so we hope.
- 2006 Saturday: In Kharkov in the Ukraine, two homemade bombs detonate in two grocery stores injuring 14 people. Meanwhile, a Taliban roadside bomb claims the lives of four Canadian soldiers.
- 2007 Sunday: “Former Islamist” (NO one is ever a ‘former Islamist’) Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan has given the ‘okay’ for the arrest of, detention of, and even the torture of Christian citizens within his country. Could we see another Armenian Genocide brewing here? Erdogan is little more than a big piece of festering pig crap and so wants to be a DICTATOR. Someone needs to eliminate this guy.
- 2008 Tuesday: In the Pennsylvania Democratic Party Primary, candidate Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton, D-NY, wins big, giving Senator Barack Hussein Obama, D-IL, a big smackdown. Meanwhile, a federal grand jury in Las Vegas, Nevada, indicts an unidentified suspect on possession of ricin, a nerve agent.
- 2009 Wednesday: Japan reports its first trade deficit since 1981. Meanwhile, the U.S. Senate Intel Committee announces that the Bush administration authorized the use of torture ahead of the capture of foreign jihadists on the battlefield. The report also noted the calls for use of a specialized facility where ‘enhanced interrogation techniques’ would be utilized such as ones learned by the U.S. military from its returned POWs from North Korea during the Korean War. Wow.
- 2010 Thursday: The British Petroleum Deepwater Horizon rig that blew up two days prior begins to sink into the Gulf of Mexico; crude oil leaks into the surrounding waters at an alarming rate. Authorities estimate at least 8,000 barrels of crude oil are going into the Gulf of Mexico every day as well as diesel fuel that the resulting explosion failed to consume. Meanwhile, 11 people are still missing…
- 2011 Friday: After airstrikes destroy 30 – 40 per cent of Libya’s ground forces, U.S. Admiral Mike Mullen states the war is moving toward a stalemate. Elsewhere, things go awry in the Gaza Strip when a mysterious blast at a factory- probably a bomb-making factory if you will- occurs sending three fortunate souls to meet with Allah sooner than expected and leaving another three wishing they could have gone with their buddies. Exercise more caution, jihadis.
- 2012 Sunday: The U.S. military is faced with having to monitor its servicemen-and-women in Afghanistan after reports of opiate and other drug usage, as well as distribution, begin to arise. Of course, this smacks of the Vietnam War Era when numerous service personnel were hooked on opiates or involved in their trafficking. Meanwhile, naval forces from both Russia and the People’s Republic of China participate in joint exercises in the Yellow Sea.
- 2013 Monday: The News Corporation phone hacking scandal results in the company’s agreement to pay $139 million to American shareholders. Elsewhere, the first performer at the Woodstock Music Festival of 1969, 5:07 to 7:00 P.M.—Richie Havens[viii]—died on this date in Jersey City, N.J. at age 72. Elsewhere, fighting between Nigerian troops and Boko Haram human scum continues in Borno state. Human rights activists are blasting the Nigerians, but local military authorities claim they are ‘inflating the numbers.’
- 2014 Tuesday: An American, Meb Keflezighi, wins the men’s Boston Marathon, one year after two jihadist brothers from Chechnya bombed the race the previous year; an American last won the men’s race in 1983. Elsewhere, a Russian court orders Alexei Navalny, an anti-Putin, pro-democracy Russian political activist, to pay the sum of 300,000 rubles to settle a libel suit made by a Putin stooge whom Navalny labeled a drug addict.
- 2015 Wednesday: Following a lengthy battle over abortion in the U.S. Senate passes by a unanimous vote a bill to combat human trafficking. Elsewhere, following disputes between the European Union and Russian natural gas giant, Gazprom, the European Union threatens to launch an anti-trust suit against the company, a company that supplies natural gas to much of the European Continent. How is this going to end?
- 2016 Friday: Mayor Boris Johnson of London is peeved with U.S. President Barack Obama. The 44th president has this effect on people. Regarding Brexit, Mayor BoJo, also a member of the British Cabinet, says of President Obama that he is both ‘hypocritical and inconsistent’ in putting in his two cents regarding the desire of the British people to undergo Brexit. What right does the Bamster have telling another country- especially our oldest ally- to NOT do something.
- 2017 Saturday: As the Trump transition continues, U.S. Surgeon General Vivek Murthy gets the axe and is sent packing. For the time being, Deputy Surgeon General Rear Admiral Sylvia Trent-Adams will serve as the Acting Surgeon General. Elsewhere, angry Venezuelans continue protesting against the regime of faux President Nicolas Maduro.
- 2018 Sunday: A bus crash in northern North Korea kills at least 36 people, most of them Chinese tourists. WTF is there to see in North Korea other than pain, misery, and suffering? Meanwhile, Saudi warplanes kill 20-plus people at a wedding in northwestern Yemen. Target: Houthi rebels so the wedding attendees most likely were terrorists.
- 2019 Monday: ‘Nobody’ Congressman Seth Moulton, DS-MA 6th congressional district says, ‘I am running for the Democratic Party’s 2020 Presidential nomination.’ Big deal. Meanwhile, the Trump administration directs that ALL nations buying oil from Iran stop doing so by May 01 so that they can cripple the country economically and stop their march towards the development of nuclear weapons.
- 2020 Wednesday: At the time of this publishing, the confirmed cases of the Chinese Wuhan Virus Crisis, aka COVID-19, aka Coronavirus, aka Wuhan Flu, aka the Kung Flu around the planet sit at 2,614,040 what with confirmed deaths at 182,004 but confirmed recoveries at 706,636. In the United States, confirmed total number of cases is 840,625 what with 46,996 confirmed deaths and 76,864 confirmed recoveries. Meanwhile, in the s-hole country where this all began- the People’s Republic of China- the Chin continue claiming 83,868 confirmed cases and 4,636 confirmed deaths. How interesting is that? Western intelligence agencies have reported a greater number of deaths that dwarf anything the communist government claims is the truth. Shame on them.
- 2021 Thursday: COVID-19 Statistics For The Planet As A Whole: 144,025,288 confirmed cases, +1,013,182, 3,062,087 confirmed deaths, +15,938, and 82,570,488 confirmed recoveries, +590,604. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 32,039,261 confirmed cases, UP 160,965 from yesterday’s reporting, 574,418 confirmed deaths, UP 1,717, (figures for the U.S. are the same as yesterday’s) and 119,051,035 confirmed recoveries. Note- we are going to do our own estimates of recoveries based on percentages seeing as how the CDC won’t report them.[ix]
- 2021 Thursday A: Note: Since Joe Biden Became President On January 20, 2021, THERE HAVE BEEN 250,546 CHI-VI DEATHS IN THE United States- feeble old Joe, in another four to five weeks, you will have tied the total number witnessed by the Trump administration in nearly a year of the rampaging coronavirus pandemic.
- 2021 Thursday B: COVID-19 Statistics in the four states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Florida, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 3,725,196 confirmed cases, 61,170 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Moving on, here are the numbers for Florida: 2,191,038 confirmed cases, 34,696 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries (same as yesterday’s count). Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 31,885 confirmed cases, 474 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries (same as yesterday’s count). Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 392,013 confirmed cases, 5,466 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries (same as yesterday’s). Let us look at one other portion of the U.S., New Mexico, the fictional home of “Breaking Bad”: they have 195,793 confirmed cases, 4,022 confirmed deaths, but no mention of confirmed recoveries.[x]
- 2021 Thursday C: Now that Mo has relocated to Israel, let’s look at the statistics there: 837,807 confirmed cases, 6,346 confirmed deaths, and 829,127 confirmed recoveries. Let’s look at one non-country- Moldova, a former piece of the old Soviet Union: 247,391 cases of the virus, 5,643 confirmed deaths and 234,204 confirmed recoveries.[xi] In other foreign Chi-Vi news, we learned today that FAKE Pfizer COVID-19 vaccines have been discovered in countries such as Mexico and Poland.
- 2021 Thursday D: Stock Market Closes/Precious And Rare Metals: DOW Jones Industrial Average: 33,815.90, DOWN 321.41 points (-0.94%). Next, the NASDAQ: 13,818.41, DOWN 131.81 points (-0.94%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 4,134.98, DOWN 38.44 points (-0.92%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $61.78 per barrel, +0.35 (+0.57%). The price of GOLD is $1,784.20 per troy oz., +2.30 (+0.12%) while the price of SILVER is $26.18 per troy ounce, -0.01 (-0.02%). The price of PLATINUM is $1,206.50 per troy oz, -2.00 (-0.17%) while the price of COPPER is $4.27 per pound, -0.01 (-0.19%).[xii] The price of PALLADIUM is $2,828.60 per troy oz, -47.13 (-1.64%).[xiii] The price of RHODIUM is $29,200.00 per troy oz., -300.00 (-1.02%).[xiv] Currently, Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000019. As for Chi-Com money, one-dollar U.S. = 6.49 Chinese yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.83 euros and in Mexican pesos equals 19.93. In Iraqi Dinar, one greenback equals 1,460.00 and in Jamaican dollar, a buck equals 150.04.[xv] In other business news, Senator Marco Rubio, R-FL, says that ‘small business owners cannot find enough employees.’
- 2021 Thursday E: U.S. National Debt And Gasoline Prices In The Three States In Which We Have Chef-Authors– Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising by the day- in California, gasoline prices have risen to over $3.979 per gallon, $2.808 in Florida, $3.758 in Hawaii, and $3.397 in Washington state.[xvi] Let’s look at one other location- Maryland: $2.772. Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $28,201,534,976,782 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but flipping TRILLIONS.[xvii] Cloward and Piven causing problems like they always do.
- 2021 Thursday F: Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe– a new report hit the news cycle today suggesting that Health and Human Services, an agency headed by Secretary Xavier Becerra, a man who never met an illegal alien he did not want to protect or a baby to abort, is paying travel expenses for (NAMBLA) and other groups to come pick up illegal alien brats and then take them elsewhere in the country. Shady foster care services are making BIG BUCKS right now caring for illegal alien minors. Meanwhile, Arizona Governor Doug Ducey, RINO, calls Joe Biden on the spot demanding that the feeble old coot declare a “CRISIS” along the southern border. Speaking of calling a ‘crisis’ a ‘crisis,’ Politico has forbidden its employees from labeling the southern border crisis a ‘crisis.’ Sad. (Note- Congressman Andy Biggs, R-AZ 5th congressional district, says that ‘Joe Biden won’t visit the border, so he won’t be forced into acknowledging we have a BORDER CRISIS.’ In other border news, Congresswoman Lisa McClain, R-MI 10th congressional district, says that ‘Joe Biden is aiding the Mexican drug cartels by taking the illegal alien kids and distributing them across the country.’ Can we stop doing this, Joe? Congressman Darrell Issa, R-CA 50th congressional district, points out that resistance in Arizona to mass illegal alien invasion shows there are problems in the White House.
- 2021 Thursday G: Earth Day Climate Communism News– Conservative commentators with the balls to call out Joe Biden point out that his so-called ‘climate summit’ is little more than a gift to the Chi-Coms who will agree to anything and then forge ahead with their plans. Who can blame them? Since it’s ‘Earth Day,’ Joe Biden rolls out sweeping new climate goals that are little more than open doorways for communism to consume both the country and the world. Thanks, Joe. Speaking of our drooling commander-in-chief, Climate Change protesters pushed pink wheelbarrows full of steer manure through the streets of Washington, D.C. and dumped them out in front of the White House. They claim Old Joe is full of s**t. Wow. Meanwhile, it’s another Earth Day so it’s another opportunity for angry teenager Greta Thunberg to lambaste the world’s politicians once again. Young lady, why don’t you row your boat to Beijing and tell comrade Xi Jinping how HE is responsible for f**king up the world? You might find yourself vacationing in Xinjiang Province.
- 2021 Thursday H: Joe Biden News I– In an interesting turn of events, Joe Biden is expected to call the ‘Armenian Genocide’ the ‘Armenian Genocide.’ This is going to drive the Turks berserk. F**k them. Meanwhile, Joe Biden is talking about raising the capital gains tax to 39.6-to-43.3-percent which collapsed the stock markets today (see Thursday 2021 D) and will kill all further business development and progress. Thanks, Joe, thanks. Next, “Kooky Kamala” Harris is set to speak with Guatemalan officials on Monday, seeking ways to ‘fix’ the ongoing illegal alien crisis.
- 2021 Thursday I: Political News I– Senator Joe Manchin, D-W. VA, says he ‘won’t budge on the Senate filibuster.’ Next, Senator Tom Cotton, R-AR, is going to visit Iowa on June 29, 2021, to help fellow GOP politicians in election bids. Some believe this is testing the waters for a run in 2024, something with which, we don’t concur. Moving on, the U.S. House of Representatives approved a bill that would make Washington, D.C., a state, something the U.S. Constitution expressly forbids. It moves onto the U.S. Senate.
- 2021 Thursday J: Crime And Punishment News– Governor J. Kevin Stitt, R-OK, signed a pair of bills into law today that protect motorists from ‘protesters.’ Not long after he did that, there was an INSURRECTION in the State House in which, a bunch of BLM supporters stormed the building and had to be tossed out on their butts by security. Excellent. Next, the POS Islamist from Syria[xviii], let in on the refugee program under President Barack Hussein Obama who shot up the King Soopers in Boulder, Colorado, is being charged with having a high-capacity magazine. Say it ain’t so! Next, Columbus, Ohio, following the death of a 16-year-old Ma’ Khia Bryant was shot dead by a police officer yesterday as she was in the act of stabbing another young girl, protests and riots are occurring in the city, especially after troglodyte LeBron “Fecal Matter” James poured gasoline all over the fire yesterday with a threatening tweet against the officer involved in the action. Look, when you are threatening someone with an 8-eight-inch blade and you are overheard saying, “I’M GOING TO STAB THE F**K OUT OF YOU, BITCH,” was the officer supposed to stand aside and watch the deed done? Enough with this bulls**t. Moving on, Tucker Carlson reported tonight on his Fox News Channel program that SEXUAL ASSAULTS in New York City this past couple of months are UP by…get this…322-percent. Gee whiz. WTF is Mayor Bill “The Blank” Di Blasio doing to halt this horrendous sexual crime wave? Nothing. Finally, the POS Bangladeshi that tried to carry out a suicide bombing in the Times Square subway station received a life term in federal prison today.
- 2021 Thursday K: Supreme Court News– On a 6-3 vote, the U.S. Supreme Court rejects limits imposed on life sentences for juveniles. This led to Associate Justice Sonia Sotomayor slamming her fellow justices- but Brett Kavanaugh in particular- noting that the newer justices are willing to overturn precedent extremely easy. Speaking of liberals, Democrats are demanding (don’t they always) that Associate Justice Amy Coney Barrett recuse herself from a donor privacy case. C’mon, Dems NEVER recuse themselves from anything. Speaking of the nation’s high court, GOP senators are speaking out against the Democratic Party’s twisted scheme of packing the court.[xix]
- 2021 Thursday L: Miscellaneous News– The Department of Homeland Security reveals yet another cybersecurity hack into U.S. systems, blaming the Russkies when everyone knows it’s the Chi-Coms doing the evil deeds. Next, the U.S. Senate passes a bill making it a crime to practice Asian Hate. Folks, the Dems must tell the BLACK DEMOCRATS to stop attacking the ASIAN DEMOCRATS. Everyone knows what has been going on, black Americans assaulting Asian Americans and for what? Did the Dems mobilize their shock troops to commit these heinous acts? We think so. Next, former aide to former Governor Chris “Krispy Kreme” Christie, Bridget Kelly, says the ‘big oaf is unfit to ever become president.’ He engineered ‘Bridgegate,’ and Ms. Kelly underwent two criminal trials, was facing prison until the Supreme Court tossed this bogus case. Elsewhere, Senator Tim Scott, R-SC, is scheduled to give the rebuttal to Joe Biden’s upcoming ‘address’ to a joint session of Congress.
- 2021 Thursday M: Foreign News / Overseas News I– Late last night, the so-called ‘religion of peace’ (you know of whom we speak) carried out a suicide car-bombing outside a luxury hotel in Quetta, Pakistan. The resulting explosion killed four and wounded at least 11. Supposedly, the Chi-Com ambassador was on site, so no one knows for sure whether he was the target, or it was just another day at the office for the jihadists. Speaking of the Chi-Coms, Senator Tom Cotton, R-AR, is putting forth a bill designed to crack down on People’s Republic of China infiltrating our institutions of higher learning. Good. Next, Senator Rick Scott, R-FL, slams the enfeebled Joe Biden over his crackpot plans for rejoining with the Iranians in the deeply flawed JCPOA. Moving on, Mexican President Andrés Manuel López Obrador suggests the U.S. could give eventual U.S. citizenship for illegal aliens willing to plant trees. How about they plant them in YOUR country?).
- 2021 Thursday N: Foreign News / Overseas News II– A new report suggests that the Russians are suspected of launching directed energy attacks on U.S. military personnel. Okay, uh, when claims of Vladimir Putin placing bounties atop the heads of U.S. soldiers led to demands that President Donald J. Trump go to war with the Russkies, how come the very same voices aren’t demanding that Joe Biden go to war? Speaking of the Russians, it appears they have blinked and have pulled their forces back from the eastern border of Ukraine. Wow. Joe scared them. In other ‘foreign news,’ a team of scientists are urging Congress to release more information on UFOs after one incident comes to light in which, a UFO going along at 120 miles per hour over Puerto Rico suddenly splits in two and heads off in different directions. Folks, we have a problem on this planet. What are we going to do about it? (Note- this incident occurred back in 2013 so why are we just hearing about it now?) Finally, at the upcoming meeting of House Republicans, House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy, R-CA 23rd congressional district, says that President Donald J. Trump WON’T be addressing the group.
- 2022 Friday: COVID-19 Statistics for The Planet as a Whole– 508,616,252 confirmed cases, +974,756, 6,240,448 confirmed deaths, +5,090 and 460,943,098 confirmed recoveries, +1,056,239. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 82,628,089 confirmed cases, UP 75,317 from yesterday’s reporting, 1,018,154 confirmed deaths, UP 571,[xx] and 80,402,401 confirmed recoveries, UP to 57,979. We genuinely welcome COVID Live Update World Meter for being honest in covering ALL the numbers- God bless them.[xxi]
- 2022 Friday A: Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump Covid-19 Deaths– Note: since Joe Biden became president on January 20, 2021, there have been 568,861 CHI-VI DEATHS IN THE United States- intellectually inadequate old Joe, by the end of the year, you will have tied the total number seen by the Trump administration in a year of the raging coronavirus pandemic. Under President Trump’s watch, there were 404,645 fatalities from the Chi-Com Bat Virus. From this point forward, ALL COVID-19 deaths are atop Joe Biden. He has surpassed President Donald J. Trump’s 15-month number by 204,106 Chi-Com lab-engineered virus deaths in FIFTEEN MONTHS. Joe has accomplished this onerous task in 457 days. He promised that he would lockdown the virus, NOT the country.
- 2022 Friday B: COVID-19 Statistics in the four states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Florida, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 9,191,546 confirmed cases, 90,145 confirmed deaths, and 8,939,283 confirmed recoveries. Moving on, here are the numbers for Florida: 5,943,165 confirmed cases, 73,822 confirmed deaths, and 5,808,378 confirmed recoveries. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 245,035 confirmed cases, 1,407 confirmed deaths, and 238,184 of confirmed recoveries. Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 1,483,332 confirmed cases, 12,657 confirmed deaths, and 1,440,717 confirmed recoveries. Let us look at one other part of the U.S., U.S. Virgin Islands: they have 16,091 confirmed cases, 111 confirmed deaths, and 15,736 confirmed recoveries.[xxii]
- 2022 Friday C: Foreign Covid Stats of The Day– Now that Mo has moved to Israel, let us look at the statistics there: 4,047,693 confirmed cases, 10,658 confirmed deaths, and 4,009,152 confirmed recoveries. Let us look at one other portion of the world- Macao, 220th place on the list: 82 cases of the virus, 0 confirmed death and 82 confirmed recoveries.[xxiii]
- 2022 Friday D: Stock Market Closes/Precious and Rare Metals– DOW Jones Industrial Average: 33,811.40, DOWN 981.36 points (-2.82%). Next, the NASDAQ: 12,839.29 DOWN 335.56 points (-2.55%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 4,271.78, DOWN 121.88 points (-2.77%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $101.75 per barrel, -2.04 (-1.97%). The price of GOLD is $1,932.50 per troy oz., -15.70 (-0.81%) while the price of SILVER is $24.19 per troy ounce, -0.43 (-1.75%). The price of PLATINUM is $923.00 per troy oz, -44.80 (-4.63%) while the price of COPPER is $4.58 per pound, -0.12 (-2.56%).[xxiv] The price of PALLADIUM is $2,374.82 per troy oz., -47.07 (-1.94%). The price of RHODIUM is $18,650.00 per troy oz., -100.00 (-0.53%). The price of NEODYMIUM is $1,095,000.00 per CNY/T, 0.00 (0.00%). The price of ALUMINUM is $3,244.00 per USD/T, -54.00 (-1.64%). The price of ZINC is $4,388.00 per USD/T., -62.00 (-1.39%). The price of COCOA is $2,506.00 per USD/T, -34.00 (-1.34%). The price of COFFEE is $226.00 per USD/T, -2.15 (-0.94%). The price of CORN is $791.75 per USD/T, -7.50 (-0.94%). The price of LUMBER is $1,002.60 USD 1,000 board feet -22.40 (-2.19%).[xxv] Currently, Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000025. As for Chi-Com money, one-dollar U.S. = 6.50 Chinese yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.93 euros, in Mexican pesos equals 20.22, and in Russian rubles, one dollar equals 74.88 of theirs. In Netherlands Antilles Guilder, one greenback equals 1.80 and in New Israeli Shekel, a buck equals 3.27 and in New Zealand Dollar, one dollar equals 1.50 of theirs.[xxvi]
- 2022 Friday E: U.S. National Debt and Gasoline Prices in The Four States in Which We Have Chef-Authors– Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising and lowering by the day and NOTE- these prices are sans TAXES- in California, gasoline prices have moved to $5.685 per gallon, $4.110 in Florida, $5.240 in Hawaii, and $4.685 in Washington state.[xxvii] Let us look at one other portion of the United States: Maryland- $4.047. We are going to do something else that could be fun- gasoline prices around the world going from cheapest to highest. The next country on the list has the 24th LOWEST gasoline price in the world- Russia: $2.421 per U.S. Gallon.[xxviii] Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $30,402,029,192,644 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but frigging TRILLIONS.[xxix] Cloward and Piven causing problems like they always do which is not good- those two bastards should have met their ends on the chopping block. As for holders of U.S. debt, after United Arab Emirates the next largest holder of U.S. debt is ALL OTHERS. These nations holds $215,000,000,000 of U.S. debt (it is important to note that these numbers vary every day with one nation after another jockeying for top position).
- 2022 Friday F: Joe Biden’s Ukraine-Russian Manufactured Crisis– Moscow now says that they are going to conquer all of eastern Ukraine as well as southern Ukraine so they can then focus on intimidating Moldova into submission. Meanwhile, a new report informs the world that Elon Musk’s Starlink satellites fought off a Russian jamming attack over Ukraine the other day. Satellite images are showing mass graves surrounding Mariupol in eastern Ukraine holding as many as 9,000 or more corpses. Whether they are Ukrainian civilians or slain Russians is unclear; however, the defenders within the city continue to put up a defense which is driving the Russians and their mercenaries insane.
- 2022 Friday G: Joe Biden’s Ukraine-Russian Manufactured Crisis II– The families of the lost sailors who went down with the Moskva when it was sunk by Ukrainian forces last week are demanding answers from Vladimir Putin and his military regime. They want to know WHY their sons and daughters went down with the ship in an unnecessary war. Things are growing much more tense in Russia as the FSB is scooping up critics of the Russo-Ukrainian War such as opposition activist, Vladimir Kara-Murza Jr. A criminal case has been opened against him and he could soon be staying with Alexei Navalny in the Siberian slammer. Speculation abounds about Russian President Vladimir Putin as a recent series of photos shows him speaking with his defense minister. His right foot is tapping feverishly, he grips the table with one hand, his face, hands, and neck are bloated, and he looks worse than Adolf Hitler did in 1945. Regarding Hitler, his personal doctor, Dr. Theodor Morell was injecting the Fuhrer with 75 different drugs per day including methamphetamine so what is Putin’s excuse? The Joe Biden ‘disease,’ i.e., advance senility?
- 2022 Friday H: Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe I– Vice President Kamala Harris has been in charge of the border disaster for the past 385 days and it’s been 299 days since she arrived on scene to do her job. What a tragedy. The cost of caring for the Biden-Harris illegals since January 01, 2022, is $713,581,700. The cost of caring for the illegals since the two took their oaths to defend the Constitution of the United States and the American people is $42,459,387,443. The number of illegals who have crossed the border since the year began is a shocking 1,139,758. Next, the conservative low estimate of illegals in the country is a shockingly low 46,571,415. We suspect the number to be closer to 85-to-125 million illegal aliens which is a travesty no sane country can withstand. Next, a Texas National Guard member was swept away attempting to rescue struggling illegals drowning in the Rio Grande River. The search continues for the unfortunate guardsman. (Sources for the AICPENDBLOG.COM Illegal Alien Numbers: Center for Immigration Studies, Department of Homeland Security, Federation for American Immigration Reform, Institute for Defense Analyses, Yale, MIT, and, of course, the God-given common sense each of us has at his or her disposal).
- 2022 Friday I: Foreign News-Overseas News I– Bowing to pressure, Pope Francis calls off a meeting he had scheduled with a Russian patriarch due to the Russian being an ardent supporter of President Vladimir Putin’s war in Ukraine. Meanwhile, another Russian, Olympic swimmer Evgeny Rylov has been given a nine-month suspension in international swimming events because the POS attended a pro-Vladimir Putin rally. Next, Austria turns off the Russian oil spigot. Meanwhile, the European Union is begging its citizens to voluntarily reduce energy usage so as to slash the dependence on Russian oil.
- 2022 Friday J: Foreign News-Overseas News II– British Prime Minister Boris “BoJo” Johnson is no slacker, and he says that ‘next week, the Brits will be reopening their embassy in Kyiv.’ Wow. Where the hell is Joe Biden? (Note- Joe is worried more about trannys and their rights than he is in promoting and defending the United States). Elsewhere, after back-to-attack attacks on U.S. troops, diplomats from Iraq and Iran to meet. However, President Volodymyr Zelensky says the ‘U.S. most definitely will be reopening their embassy very soon.’ Next, after the Ukrainian postal service debuts a new anti-Russian postage stamp online, a cyberattack shuts them down.
- 2022 Friday K: Vaccine Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money) News– (1) Pfizer: $48.15 (2) AstraZeneca: $65.86 (3) Novavax: $46.65 (4) Merck & Company: $84.59 (5) Johnson & Johnson: $181.54 (6) BioNTech: $145.07 (7) Moderna: $140.34. Here is what these stocks were worth a week ago today: (1) Pfizer: $53.13 (2) AstraZeneca: $69.05 (3) Novavax: $58.55 (4) Merck & Company: $86.91 (5) Johnson & Johnson: $179.89 (6) BioNTech: $175.29 (7) Moderna: $165.49.
- 2022 Friday L: Military Suppliers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 2) News– (1) Raytheon: $100.52 (2) Boeing: $176.92 (3) General Dynamics: $238.79 (4) Lockheed Martin: $445.79 (5) Northrop-Grumman: $447.40. Here is what these stocks were worth a week ago today: (1) Raytheon: $104.27 (2) Boeing: $181.94 (3) General Dynamics: $243.74 (4) Lockheed Martin: $467.66 (5) Northrop-Grumman: $467.20.
- 2022 Friday M: PPE Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 3) News– (1) Ansell Ltd.: $26.15 (2) DuPont: $67.29 (3) 3M: $149.17 (4) Honeywell: $190.63 (5) Teijen: $1,374.00. Here is what these stocks were worth a week ago today: (1) Ansell Ltd.: $25.18 (2) DuPont: $68.78 (3) 3M: $147.36 (4) Honeywell: $195.19 (5) Teijen: $1,324.00.
- 2022 Friday N: Artificial (Fake) Meat Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 4) News– (1) Maple Leaf Foods/Tofurkey: $21.79 (2) Beyond Meat: $37.60 (3) Kellogg’s/Morning Star Farms: $69.33. Here is what these stocks were worth a week ago today: (1) Maple Leaf Foods/Tofurkey: $28.48 (2) Beyond Meat: $43.01 (3) Kellogg’s/Morning Star Farms: $67.88.
- 2022 Friday O: Big Box Store Stock Prices (Follow the Money 5) News– (1) Wal-Mart: $156.86 (2) Lowe’s: $197.06 (3) Home Depot: $300.11 (4) Costco Wholesale Corp: $571.70 (5) Amazon: $2,887.00. Here is what these stocks were worth a week ago today: (1) Wal-Mart: $157.05 (2) Lowe’s: $201.28 (3) Home Depot: $304.67 (4) Costco Wholesale Corp: $590.39 (5) Amazon: $3,034.13.
- 2022 Friday P: Joe Biden’s Daily Disaster– A new Gallup poll says that Joe Biden’s popularity rating is the second lowest in presidential history. While we suggest that Barack Hussein Obama’s was worst, we know that President Richard M. Nixon rates the lowest. In other devastating news to the so-called ‘Catholic president,’ Catholic League President William Anthony Donahue is slamming President Biden over his embrace of ‘transgender mania.’ Yikes, Joe. How much worse can it get for you?
- 2022 Friday Q: Joe Biden Regime News I– Despite a growing rebellion among Democrats and red state governors going for broke to end the border invasion, the Biden regime says that it’s still going to end Title 42 on May 23, 2022, whether they like it or they don’t. Wow. Meanwhile, struggling Joe Biden arrived on the West Coast today to do some fundraising and not to discuss defending our borders. In Portland, Oregon, Joe Biden gave a rambling, stumbling speech to a tiny crowd and in his remarks, said that ‘Americans should stop feeling sorry for themselves’ regarding inflation and unaffordable prices. Then in Seattle, he talked about climate change before ambling off into the hands of his handlers. Where was the Easter bunny? To cap things off, Joe grasped the lectern, leaned forward to the almost nonexistent crowd, begin whispering, then mumbling, and finally stuttering and stammering about how the GOP has become the MAGA party. (Note- look for Joe to outlaw the Republican Party ahead of the 2022 Mid-Term Elections).
- 2022 Friday R: Joe Biden Regime News II– In Washington, D.C., today, another busload of Joe Biden’s illegal aliens arrived in the nation’s capital. Dump ‘em on the White House lawn. They should not need ID there anymore than they need ID along the U.S.-Mexico border. Next, after the BIG SCARE at the U.S. Capitol yesterday, the FAA says it failed to inform the Capitol Hill Police Department of the parachute jump into Washington Nationals Stadium. As you recall, a parachutist caused mass panic at the Capitol. Was it the return of the INSURRECTIONISTS? Oh, God, say it ain’t so.
- 2022 Friday S: Political News I– Democrats do what Democrats do best: use the system to topple their foes. Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, R-GA 14th district, appeared in administrative court in Atlanta, Georgia, today where her Democrat opponents are trying to remove her from the primary ballot because (1) they hate her and (2) they know they can’t beat her. He enemies are attempting to tie her to the false flag operation authorized by U.S. House Speaker Nancy “Mumbles” Pelosi. Charged with no crime, the Dems still seek to remove her from the ballot. Her attorney informed the hearing that all she did was to exercise her First Amendment rights. The congresswoman says that all she was doing was asking people to come and to attend a peaceful march.
- 2022 Friday T: Political News II– Randi Weingarten- well-known socialist head of the American Federation of Teachers says that ‘parental rights laws in education are the way in which wars are started.’ Wow. We suspect Ms. Weingarten may be going the way of Jimmy Hoffa soon. Know when you’ve reached the apex of your career and then bow out gracefully; otherwise, you could end up in a landfill in the Garden State.
- 2022 Friday U: Political News III– In dire news for U.S. House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy, RINO-CA 23rd district, Rep. “Lyin’ Liz” Cheney released audio from around January 06, 2022, in which, ‘Lyin’ Liz’ prompted Leader McCarthy to say that he was going to suggest to President Donald J. Trump that ‘IF impeached again, he should resign.’ This first came up yesterday and Rep. McCarthy denied ever saying it; however, today, ‘Lyin’ Liz’ Cheney got even with the California congressman by releasing the audio damning him as the anti-Trump RINO POS that he is. Republicans in the Golden State’s 23rd district tell us they will be voting for Republican Jay Obernolte in June’s primary. Dick Morris told Grant Stinchfield on Newsmax that ‘McCarthy will probably have to go,’ that ‘Trump will most likely push him out,’ and that the ‘only way McCarthy could survive is that he looks better in comparison than Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell, RINO-KY.[xxx]
- 2022 Friday V: Political News IV– Former President Barack Hussein Obama once again has to add his two bits to the conversation. He says that Meta-Facebook and Twitter are private companies and don’t have to practice freedom of speech. Wow. Next, Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, DS-NY 14th district, shedding tears while speaking about the trauma she claims to have suffered on January 06, 2021- remember, she was in another building several blocks away from the Capitol- says, ‘this is no joke- they’re coming back.’ Well, this time we hope the ‘insurrectionists find YOU.’ Moving on, Rep. James Comer, R-KY 1st district, says that Twitter ‘must release data on Hunter Biden’s activities and his laptop.’
- 2022 Friday W: Political News V– Rep. Elise Stefanik, R-NY 21st district, says, ‘it’s not right for the Dems trying to force fellow GOP Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, R-GA 14th district, off the primary ballot. In other news, former ambassador to Germany and to the United Nations Ric Grenell says that ‘the Dems, Joe Biden, and ‘Merkelism’ in Germany’ set the war in Ukraine in motion.
- 2022 Friday X: Political News VI– Greg Kelly on Newsmax played an audio clip of former Governor John Kasich, RINO-OH, and former ‘2016 presidential primary candidate’ said on his radio show, Kasich and Klepper, that following losing the nomination to businessman Donald J. Trump, he broke down and started blubbering like the crybaby he is.
- 2022 Friday Y: Lawsuit and Legal News– The punk who started an altercation with heavyweight boxing champion “Iron Mike” Tyson on an airliner the other day has lawyered up while “Iron Mike’s” legal representatives say the putz was bothering him throughout the flight and then finally threw a water bottle at the famous fighter. This led Mr. Tyson to turn around and punch the dimwit into early senility. It’s a cut-and-dry case for Mr. Tyson. Lock the punk up for instigating a fight he was never going to win. Meanwhile, Tennessee has passed a new law that will force drunk drivers- guilty of killing a parent while driving while intoxicated- to pay support to the kids of the parents they kill. This is absolutely amazing. Good for you!
- 2022 Friday Z: Big Tech News– Netflix, reeling from a precipitous drop in stock value through the loss of hundreds of thousands of subscribers said today they will curtail spending in an effort to woo young people back to their crumbling site. We suspect they will go the way of the ‘video store,’ relegated to the dustbin of history. Meanwhile, Florida passed the law stripping Disney of its special governing and taxation privileges which led to a precipitous fall in their stock prices. All Disney has to do is to just shut the hell up. Be neutral and tell your employees to be neutral, too, while on the job. Outside of work, if you want to prance around in pink tutus defending ‘transgender rights,’ go for it but stop with supporting the indoctrination of kids ages kindergarten to Third Grade. Enough is flipping enough, already. Now, your employer owes billions of dollars in taxes which means some of you are going to get the ax.
- 2022 Friday AA: Big Tech News II– New data shows that BIG TECH censored stories critical of Joe Biden 600-plus times over a two-year-cycle. Why would anyone be surprised? We know they did everything imaginable to cover up the truth of Hunter Biden’s laptop story which would have swayed the election for sure. (We still believe that President Donald J. Trump won the 2020 Presidential Election by amazing numbers).
- 2022 Friday BB: New York State News– Syracuse Police Chief Kenton Buckner resigned today following video of the arrest of an eight-year-old shoplifter. Passersby attempted to interfere with the police officers and once again the media is in a stage of outrage screaming and yelling racism. If a family member would discipline the brat at home, he would not be out shoplifting but no, they permit the kid to run amok and then when he’s caught, the media and their left-wing allies turn it into yet another reason for social unrest across the nation. Put the kid in with the Cho-Mos. He won’t shoplift again.
- 2022 Friday CC: California Lottery Results-Mega-Millions Draw– Here are the results for the Mega-Millions Draw #1757 what with a $22 million jackpot on the line: 07, 28, 29, 58, 59, and Mega 10. Out of 51,626 winning tickets, the highest winners were 27 people who had FOUR numbers for a prize of $513 apiece.
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0808 a 20” x 24” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “Flowering Desert.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her website, found at beverlycarrick.com, or at the blog’s Facebook page. At her website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” Beverly has been painting for more than 60 years and known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her Website NOW and view her work. It is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor! You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there IMMEDIATELY! Thank you, the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day.
ALBUM OF THE DAY AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM:
The next archival release Rick Danko’s record company put out is “Live at the Iron Hose, Northampton 1995 with Blondie Chapin and Ed Kaercher.” This album came out on June 07, 2011, as have his other releases but unlike his ‘solo’ efforts, he has the phenomenal Blondie Chapin (guitars/vocals of Beach Boys fame among others) and Ed Kaercher (guitars, vocals) with which to give it a more electrified sound. There are 20 tunes, many of which have been culled from the Band’s catalog and which are a joy to hear. Sadly, they should have been able to have slipped in “Sail On Sailor,” one of the all-time great 1970s Beach Boys albums performed by Blondie Chapin. We hope you will seek this one out as Danko- troubled star that he was- could deliver the musical goods with the emotional voice denoting fragility, yet strength at the same time. Great music on a great album by one of the all-time greats- check it out now. Enjoy.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 04-22-2022, all rights reserved. (Editor’s Note: we pay the estate of Beverly Carrick an annual fee by which, we can show her paintings to the world. We make NO money from the estate’s sales of her world-famous artworks). Total Word Count: 6,096. Chef Olaf Bologolo.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, FINE ART, Beverly Carrick Cool High Desert Landscapes, Jack Nitzche, Crazy Horse, Peter Frampton, The Herd, Humble Pie, Richie Havens, Keith Richards, The Rolling Stones, Quicksilver Messenger Service, Paul Carrack, Mike + the Mechanics, President George Washington, President Martin Van Buren, President Rutherford B. Hayes, President Grover Cleveland, President Calvin Coolidge, President Franklin Delano Roosevelt, President Dwight D. Eisenhower, President Richard M. Nixon, President Barack Hussein Obama, President Donald J. Trump, President Joseph R. Biden, Joe Biden, Vice President Kamala Harris, “Kooky Kamala” Harris, JOE BIDEN’S BORDER CATASTROPHE, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice John McKinley, U.S. Supreme Court Associate and Chief Justice Harlan F. Stone, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Brett Kavanaugh, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Amy Coney Barrett, U.S. Secretary of Agriculture Julius Sterling Morton, U.S. Attorney General Harlan F. Stone, U.S. Health and Human Service Secretary Xavier Becerra, U.S. Secretary of State John Foster Dulles, U.S. Secretary of State Christian Herter, U.S. Secretary of War Alexander Ramsey, Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton, Senator Marco Rubio, Senator Rick Scott, Senator Tim Scott, Senator Tom Cotton, U.S. House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy, Congressman Andy Biggs, Congressman Darrell Issa, Congresswoman Lisa McClain, Governor J. Kevin Stitt, Former Governor Chris “Krispy Kreme” Christie, 2008 Presidential Election, U.S. Supreme Court News, Politico, NAMBLA, Mayor Bill “The Blank” Di Blasio, Health and Human Services, HHS- the, LeBron “Fecal Matter” James, EARTH DAY CLIMATE COMMUNISM NEWS, CRIME AND PUNISHMENT NEWS, World War I, Second Battle of Ypres, People’s Republic of China, Xi Jinping, Iran, JCPOA- the, Mexico, President Andrés Manuel López Obrador, Russia, Ukraine, Vladimir Putin, Unidentified Flying Objects, UFOs, Earth Day, Climate Change, Global Warming, Extreme Weather, Green New Deal Nazism, King Soopers Supermarket Shooting 03-22-2021, Mass Shootings, Tucker Carlson, Fox News Channel, COVID-19, Chi-Vi- the, The ‘VID, Wuhan Virus, Wuhan Virus Crisis, China Virus, China Virus Crisis, Yellow Fever 2019-2021, Communist China Condition, Kung Flu- The, Wuhan Waltz- The, BIG C-19- The, Wuhan Whoopie- The, COVID-19 Mandates, Pelosi Pox- The, Wuhan Meat Market Malady, Hubei Hooey- The, Xi Jinping’s Bat Fu Yuk, Communist Killer Virus 2019-2021 and Onward, Chairman Xi’s Fever, Chairman Xi’s Gift to the World- the Chi-Vi, COVID-19- the Trump Whacker, COVID-19- the Hong Kong Democracy Movement Killer, Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine, Chi-Vi Vaccines, BIG PHARMA, BIG OIL, U.S. National Gasoline Prices, Global Petrol Prices, DOW Jones Industrial Average, S & P 500, NASDAQ, Gold, Silver, Platinum, Copper, Palladium, Rhodium, Aluminum, Neodymium, Precious and Rare Metals, Light Sweet Crude Oil, U.S. Monetary Conversions, U.S. National Debt, U.S. National Debt Clock, National Security Matters, Monetary Conversions of the Day, Bitcoin, Chinese Yuan, European Union Euros, Mexican Pesos, Russian Ruble, Iraqi Dinar, Jamaican Dollar, Netherlands Antilles Guilder, New Israeli Shekel, New Zealand Dollar, California Gas Prices, Florida Gas Prices, Hawaii Gas Prices, Washington Gas Prices, Maryland Gas Prices, Global Petrol Prices, Russian Petrol Price, California Lottery, California Lottery Results, Mega Millions, Mega Millions Draw #1757, Roman Catholic Church, Pope St. Soter, Pope St. Eleutherius, Pope St. Caius, Pope St. Agapitus I, Pope St. Gregory VII, Pope Alexander VIII, Professional Boxing, Earnie Shavers, Evander Holyfield, George Foreman v. Axel Schultz, “Big George” Foreman, Axel Schultz, Michael “Double M” Moorer, Tony “TNT” Tucker, Rick Danko, Chef Olaf Bologolo,
[i] We hope to promote the music of Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young, as well as of each member’s solo careers along with Crazy Horse within the next 5-7 years. Please remain vigilant for when we do.
[ii] We presented the music of Quicksilver Messenger Service on two unique occasions. The first commenced on Friday, 25-March-2011 through Monday, 04-April-2011. The second cycle with newer albums began on Tuesday, 20-August-2013 through Monday, 02-September-2013. We hope you will check the albums out by visiting whatever site you do for nothing but the absolute best in rock music.
[iii] We promoted the music of a group of interconnected venerable British rock bands as part of a series of interconnected bands beginning on Tuesday, 22-April-2014 through Tuesday, 01-July-2014. This included the Small Faces, Faces, Rod Stewart, Ronnie Wood, Jeff Beck, Steve Marriott, Humble Pie, and other interconnected parts. We hope you will seek them out and consider adding them to your collection.
[iv] We promoted the music of Genesis and its members beginning on Tuesday, 02-April-2019 through Sunday, 15-September-2019. This included not only the parent group but also Peter Gabriel, Steve Hackett, Tony Banks, Mike Rutherford, Mike + the Mechanics, and Phil Collins. Please, look for them.
[v] Martin Windrow’s superb book, “The Last Valley,” Da Capo Press 2006 as well as Time-Life Books excellent series on the Vietnam War serve as the main sources for this historic battle.
[vi] Alas, if only that indoctrinated moron Greta Thunberg was alive back then! She would have been the center of attention.
[vii] We shared the music of the Stones beginning Tuesday, 22-March-2016 through Sunday, 28-August-2016. This included the members’ solo projects. We sure as heck hope you check out the Rolling Stones, Mick Jagger, Brian Jones, Keith Richard, Charlie Watts, Bill Wyman, and Mick Taylor. Ronnie Wood you can find during the presentation of the Faces.
[viii] We look forward to promoting the music of Edwin Starr one day along with Richie Havens and other famed soul (and folk) singers like Richie Havens.
[x] See previous.
[xii] Commodities – Oil, Silver and Gold Prices – CNN Business– see this site for daily commodity information.
[xiii] Palladium PRICE Today | Palladium Spot Price Chart | Live Price of Palladium per Ounce | Markets Insider (businessinsider.com) See this site for daily trading in palladium.
[xiv] Commodities Prices – Spot – Futures (tradingeconomics.com) See this site for much of the economic information cobbled together at this blog.
[xvii] U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time (usdebtclock.org) See this site for the U.S. National Debt Clock.
[xviii] The shooter is Ahmad Al Aliwi Alissa, the 21-year-old shooter who killed 10 people back on March 22, 2021.
[xix] It’s important to note that the Dems have a secondary plan with which to achieve the rulings they seek and that is the constant threat of packing the court. In so doing, it forces the court to yield more Democrat-friendly rulings, so the Dems WON’T pack the court. NO one can ever trust the flipping Democrats.
[xx] Bing seems to be covering numbers up for the Biden administration so here is where we have gone now: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[xxiii] We obtain our statistics for the coronavirus from: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[xxiv] Commodities – Oil, Silver and Gold Prices – CNN Business– see this site for daily commodity information.
[xxv] Commodities Prices – Spot – Futures (tradingeconomics.com) See this site for much of the economic information cobbled together at this blog.
[xxviii] Please see the following site for information on global gas prices: Gasoline prices around the world, 26-Apr-2021 | GlobalPetrolPrices.com
[xxix] U.S. National Debt Clock: Real Time (usdebtclock.org) See this site for the U.S. National Debt Clock.
[xxx] Many of us believe that Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene or Jim Jordan, R-OH 4th congressional district, would make phenomenal House speakers should either one seek the job. Grant Stinchfield would like to see Steve Scalise, R-LA 1st district, as would Dick Morris. Yes, Mr. Scalise would be amazing, too.