TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
SUMMER SESSION 2022
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 113
202. TODAY IN HISTORY—THURSDAY, JULY 21, 2022:
U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Stanley Matthews; U.S. Attorneys General Reverdy Johnson and Janet Reno; U.S. Secretary of Defense Leslie Aspen; U.S. Treasury Secretary David M. Kennedy; U.S. Senator John Barrasso; Apollo 11; Booker T. & the MGs featuring Lewie Steinberg, Pink Floyd’s “The Wall,” Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers featuring Howie Epstein:
- 1002 Wednesday: In the Duchy of Swabia in the Holy Roman Empire, future 152nd Roman Catholic Pope St. Leo IX is born Bruno Von Egisheim-Dagsburg. He would become pontiff on February 12, 1049 and would guide his global flock from then until April 19, 1054.
- 1414 Thursday: In the Republic of Genoa, future 212th Roman Catholic Pope Sixtus IV is born Francesco delia Rovere. He would become the Vicar of Christ on August 09, 1471, to August 12, 1484.
- 1773 Wednesday: Pope Clement XIV- the 249th Roman Catholic pope- issued an order suppressing the Society of Jesus or the Jesuits; however, Pope Pius VII- the 251st Roman Catholic Pope- restored the Society in 1814.
- 1798 Saturday: Napoleon Bonaparte’s troops win the “Battle of the Pyramids” in Egypt.
- 1824 Wednesday: Future 46th U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Stanley Matthews is born in Cincinnati, Ohio, on this date. President James A. Garfield nominated Matthews, a Republican, to fill the seat of another Republican, Noah Haynes Swayne. Matthews served from May 12, 1881, to March 22, 1889.
- 1831 Thursday: Belgium gains its independence from the Netherlands with Leopold I made its king.
- 1850 Sunday: The 21st U.S. Attorney General Reverdy Johnson stepped down from office on this date. A Whig and then a Democrat, he served under Presidents Zachary Taylor and Millard Fillmore from March 08, 1849, until today.
- 1861 Sunday: During the Civil War, the First Battle of Bull Run took place at Manassas, Virginia, resulting in a Confederate victory.
- 1898 Thursday: The United States gains Guam from Spain due to the Spanish-American War.
- 1904 Thursday: After 13 years, the 4,607-mile Trans-Siberian Railway is completed.
- 1905 Friday: In Randolph, Utah, future 60th U.S. Treasury Secretary David M. Kennedy is born. A future Republican, Secretary Kennedy would serve under President Richard M. Nixon from January 22, 1969, to February 11, 1971.
- 1925 Tuesday: The so-called Monkey Trial ended in Dayton, Tennessee, with John T. Scopes found guilty of violating state law for teaching Darwin’s Theory of Evolution. However, due to a technicality, the court later overturned the conviction.
- 1930 Monday: President Herbert Hoover signed an executive order establishing the Veteran’s Administration, which later became the Department of Veterans Affairs.
- 1931 Tuesday: The Reno Racetrack inaugurated the daily double in the United States.
- 1938 Thursday: In Milwaukee, Wisconsin, future 18th U.S. Secretary of Defense Leslie Aspen, is born. A Democrat, he would serve under President Bill Clinton from 01-21-1993 to 02-03-1994. Meanwhile, future 78th U.S. Attorney General Janet Reno is born in Miami, Florida, on this date. A future Democrat, she, too, would serve under President Bill Clinton March 11, 1993, to January 20, 2001.
- 1940 Sunday: The Soviet Union on this date forcibly annexes the Baltic states of Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania on this date.
- 1944 Friday: U.S. forces landed on the island of Guam during World War II. Meanwhile, Field Marshal Ewald von Kluge warns Adolf Hitler of the imminent collapse of the Western Front. Finally, the Democratic National Convention in—where else? —Chicago nominated Senator Harry S. Truman to be vice president.
- 1949 Thursday: The Senate ratified the North Atlantic Treaty on this date.
- 1952 Monday: The Democratic National Convention, which nominated Adlai Stevenson for president opened in Chicago, Illinois. Meanwhile, in Reading, Pennsylvania, future GOP Senator John Barrasso is born. Representing the state of Wyoming, he would enter the U.S. Senate on 06-25-2007.
- 1954 Wednesday: At Geneva, Switzerland, France agrees to the independence of both North and South Vietnam.
- 1955 Thursday: During a summit in Geneva, President Dwight D. Eisenhower presented his “open skies” proposal under which the U.S. and the Soviet Union would trade information on each other’s military facilities and allow aerial reconnaissance. However, the Soviets said, “Nyet.” Meanwhile, future longtime bassist with Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers[i] 1982-2002—Howie Epstein—is born on this date in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
- 1957 Sunday: Althea Gibson becomes the first black to win a major U.S. tennis competition when she won the Women’s National clay-court singles competition.
- 1959 Tuesday: The NS Savannah, the first nuclear-powered merchant ship, was christened by First Lady Mamie Eisenhower at Camden, New Jersey. Elsewhere, the Boston Red Sox become the final team to use a black player, Pumpsie Green.
- 1960 Thursday: In Ceylon (now Sri Lanka), the world’s first female head-of-state, Prime Minister Sirima Bandaranaike assumes office.
- 1961 Friday: Captain Virgil “Gus” Grissom became the second American to rocket into 1 sub-orbital pattern around the Earth, flying aboard Liberty Bell 7.
- 1968 Sunday: After tying for second place in the PGA Championship, Arnold Palmer became the first golfer to earn $1 million in career earnings.
- 1969 Monday: Apollo 11 astronauts Neil Armstrong and Edwin “Buzz” Aldrin blasted off from the moon aboard the ascent stage of the lunar module for docking with the command module on this date.
- 1970 Tuesday: Libya orders the confiscation of ALL Jewish property.
- 1972 Friday: The Irish Republican Army carried out 32 bombings in Belfast, Northern Ireland, killing nine people and injuring 130 in what became known as “Bloody Friday.”
- 1973 Saturday: Israeli agents in Lillehammer, Norway, killed Ahmed Bouchikhi, a Moroccan waiter, in the case of mistaken identity, apparently thinking he was an official with Black September—the group that attacked Israel’s delegation at the 1972 Munich Olympics and killed 11 of that nation’s athletes. Five members identified as members of the Mossad spy agency served brief prison terms in Norway for murder and were then pardoned.
- 1974 Sunday: The House Judiciary Committee approves the Two Articles of Impeachment against President Richard M. Nixon.
- 1976 Wednesday: The first outbreak of Legionnaires Disease claims 29 lives in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- 1980 Monday: Draft registration began in the United States for 19-and 20-year-old men.
- 1989 Friday: Mike Tyson scores a knockout of Carl “The Truth” Williams in 93 seconds for the WBA, WBC, IBF, and The Ring magazine heavyweight boxing titles of the world. With the victory, “Iron Mike” improved his pro record to 37-0 while the loss put Williams’ pro record to 22-3.
- 1990 Saturday: Pink Floyd[ii] performs “The Wall” at the site where the Berlin Wall once stood.
- 1994 Thursday: Britain’s Labor Party elected Tony Blair its new leader, succeeding the late John Smith.
- 1996 Sunday: Hockey great Wayne Gretzky signs a deal to play for the New York Rangers for two years.
- 1997 Monday: The USS Constitution, which defended the United States during the War of 1812, set sail under its own power for the first time in 116 years.
- 1998 Tuesday: Astronaut Alan Shepherd died in Monterey, California, at age 74; elsewhere, actor Robert Young died in Westlake Village, California, at age 91.
- 1999 Wednesday: U.S. Navy divers found and recovered the bodies of John F. Kennedy Jr., his wife, Carolyn, and sister-in-law, Lauren Bessette, in the wreckage of Kennedy’s plane off Martha’s Vineyard, Massachusetts.
- 2000 Friday: Special counsel John C. Danforth concluded “with 100 percent certainty” that the federal government was innocent of wrongdoing in the siege that killed 80 members of the Branch Davidian compound near Waco, Texas, in 1993.
- 2008 Monday: Former Bosnian Serb leader Radovan Karadzic, one of the world’s top war-crimes fugitives was arrested in a Belgrade suburb by Serbian security forces. He later was sentenced by a U.N. court in 2019 to life imprisonment after being convicted of genocide, crimes against humanity, and war crimes.
- 2010 Wednesday: The United States threatens to impose sanctions on North Korea over its presumed and continued nuclear weapons ambitions.
- 2011 Thursday: The Central Bank of Iran announces that it will launch a website in which, it will poll Iranians on planned economic reforms and on changing the nation’s currency. Meanwhile, the space shuttle Atlantis lands at Kennedy Space Center in Florida, the last flight of NASA’s shuttle program.
- 2012 Saturday: Illegally excavated Buddhist relics that were recovered by Pakistani police were stolen from a police station in Karachi; the pieces date back to the Gandhara civilization, which existed over 2,000 years ago in Pakistan.
- 2013 Sunday: In Scotland, the 2013 Open Championship is won by American golfer Phil Mickelson.
- 2014 Monday: To address the flood of unaccompanied immigrant children crossing the Texas border, Governor Rick Perry sends 1,000 National Guard troops to provide border security. Meanwhile, multiple U.S. food chains in China drop meat supplier Shanghai Husi after reports that the company used expired meat and unsanitary processing conditions; companies include McDonald’s, Taco Bell, Burger King and Starbucks. Finally, President Barack Obama ordered employment protection for gay and transgender employees who worked for the federal government or for companies holding federal contracts, telling advocates at a White House signing ceremony he embraced the “irrefutable rightness of your cause.” Good for you, President Obama, for f**king everything up. [iii]
- 2015 Tuesday: Los Angeles County votes to raise the minimum wage from $9 an hour to $15; the pay rate will be for county workers and those working in unincorporated sectors of the county. Look for numerous jobs to disappear.
- 2016 Thursday: In a frenzy, Turkish dictator Recep Tayyip Erdogan declares a state of emergency that will last for three months. He does this following a ‘coup attempt’ launched against him by members of his government and his military. Many believe he orchestrated the entire event as a way of solidifying his grip on power. We shall see. Meanwhile, a U.S. airstrike in Syria kills 73 ‘civilians’ as Islamists on the ground report.
- 2016 Thursday A: In Memphis, Tennessee, bassist with Booker T. & the MGs- Lewie Steinberg- died at age 82 from cancer.
- 2017 Friday: White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer hands in his resignation following the appointment of Anthony Scaramucci to the White House communications department. Spice would go and the Mooch would follow not long afterward. Meanwhile, the Beijing Municipal Bureau of (Communist) Culture bans Justin Bieber from performing in the country by citing his ‘immoral behavior.’
- 2018 Saturday: After protesters go berserk in the streets, the Indian government announces that it will lift a tax on sanitary items.
- 2019 Sunday: Puerto Rican Governor Ricardo Rossello announces he will refrain from seeking another term as the island territory’s governor following some imp releasing his online comments speaking negatively of women and homosexuals. The Cancel Culture strikes again. Meanwhile, in a significant effort at both virtue signaling and pandering, Marvel Comics announces 10 new superhero films such as Natalie Portman as a female Thor, Mahershala Ali as the new Blade, and Asian-American superhero film, Shang-Chi. Wow. Can you not get down on your knees any faster than that?
- 2020 Tuesday A: Covid-19 Statistics for the Planet as a Whole– Here are today’s Xi Jinping Bat Flu Statistics for the globe: 14,774,887 confirmed cases, UP by 166,370 cases, 611,589 confirmed deaths, UP by 3,179 deaths, and 8,340,042 confirmed recoveries, UP by 138,536 recoveries. Here are the numbers for the United States: 3,895,803 confirmed cases, UP by 61,995 new cases, 143,042 confirmed deaths, UP by 441 new deaths, and 1,130,205 confirmed recoveries, UP by 56,879 new recoveries. (The number of recoveries would be even greater if Blue State governors would report them but alas, we know they won’t- corrupt MF-ers).
- 2020 Tuesday B: Next, in the three states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-The Elemental News of the Day employs chef-authors, California, Hawaii, and Washington, here are the stats, Golden State first: 400,769 confirmed cases, 7,769 confirmed deaths, but as is the norm, NO mention of confirmed recoveries. Next, here are the stats for the Aloha State: 1,393 confirmed cases, 24 confirmed deaths, and 1,057 confirmed recoveries. Finally, in the Ever-Red, uh, we mean, the Evergreen State, here are the stats: 47,743 confirmed cases, 1,453 confirmed deaths, but like California, the incline-headed governor, Jay Inslee, won’t share the number of confirmed recoveries. Shame on these flipping Democrats. Let’s take a look at one more state, the Empire State: 408,181 confirmed number of cases, 32,409 confirmed number of deaths, and like most other Blue States, NO number of confirmed number of recoveries. Wake up, Governor Andrew “I’m a Moron” Cuomo! Give us the numbers you suck-eyed blowfish. Shame on you.
- 2020 Tuesday C: Stock Market Closes/Precious and Rare Metals: DOW Jones Industrial Average: 26,840.40, UP 159.53 points (+0.60%). Next, the NASDAQ: 10,680.36, DOWN 86.73 points (-0.81%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 3,257.30, UP 5.46 points (+0.17%). The price of GOLD is $1,844.40 per troy oz., +0.50 (+0.03%) while the price of SILVER is $22.56 per troy ounce, +1.003 (+4.65%). The price of PLATINUM is $926.10 per troy oz, +7.20 (0.78%) while the price of COPPER is $2.96 per pound, +0.007 (+0.24%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $41.59 per barrel, -0.33 (-0.79%).
- 2020 Tuesday D: On the Southside of Chicago, as a funeral occurs for some gangbangers, another car full of gangbangers conducts a drive-by shooting of the funeral home prompting the attendees of the funeral to draw their guns and begin firing back. In the ensuing melee, at least 15 to 18 people are shot. Police recover more than 60 shell casings in the area and by the end of the night, a $15 thousand reward hits the streets for information leading to the identities and arrests of the shooters.
- 2021 Wednesday: Covid-19 Statistics for the Planet as a Whole– 192,788,882 confirmed cases, +527,893, 4,141,891 confirmed deaths, +8,092 and 175,320,778 confirmed recoveries, +394,948. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 35,146,476 confirmed cases, UP 64,757 from yesterday’s reporting, 625,808 confirmed deaths, UP 363, [iv] and 29,458,403 confirmed recoveries, UP 23,232. We genuinely welcome COVID Live Update World Meter for being honest in covering ALL the numbers- God bless them. [v]
- 2021 Wednesday A: Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump COVID-19 Deaths– Note: since Joe Biden became president on January 20, 2021, there have been 307,366 CHI-VI DEATHS IN THE United States- feeble old Joe, by the end of the year, you will have tied the total number witnessed by the Trump administration in nearly a year of the rampaging coronavirus pandemic. Under President Trump’s watch, there were 404,078 fatalities from the Chi-Com Bat Virus. Currently, Joe is shy 96,712 deaths- we brought this number up to date- Joe is going to hit the mark very soon now…
- 2021 Wednesday B: COVID-19 Statistics in the four states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Florida, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 3,883,672 confirmed cases, 64,157 confirmed deaths, and 2,086,136 confirmed recoveries. Moving on, here are the numbers for Florida: 2,485,181 confirmed cases, 38,480 confirmed deaths, and 2,271,913 confirmed recoveries. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 39,649 confirmed cases, 524 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 465,230 confirmed cases, 6,114 confirmed deaths, and 229,039 confirmed recoveries. Let us look at one other portion of the U.S., Georgia: they have 1,153,064 confirmed cases, 21,593 confirmed deaths, and 1,075,347 confirmed recoveries. [vi]
- 2021 Wednesday C: Foreign COVID Stats of the Day– Now that Mo has relocated to Israel, let’s look at the statistics there: 855,552 confirmed cases, 6,454 confirmed deaths, and 839,964 confirmed recoveries. Let’s look at one other country- Lesotho, 155th country on the list: 12,630 cases of the virus, 349 confirmed deaths and 6,616 confirmed recoveries. [vii]
- 2021 Wednesday D: Stock Market Closes/Precious and Rare Metals: DOW Jones Industrial Average: 34,798.00, UP 286.01 points (+0.83%). Next, the NASDAQ: 14,631.95, UP 133.01 points (+0.92%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 4,358.69, UP 35.65 points (+0.82%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $70.11 per barrel, -0.22 (-0.31%). The price of GOLD is $1,801.70 per troy oz., -1.70 (-0.09%) while the price of SILVER is $25.36 per troy ounce, +0.10 (+0.40%). The price of PLATINUM is $1,081.00 per troy oz, +5.70 (+0.53%) while the price of COPPER is $4.28 per pound, +0.01 (+0.16%). [viii] The price of PALLADIUM is $2,669.23 per troy oz, +14.97 (+0.56%). [ix] The price of RHODIUM is $18,700.00 per troy oz., 0.00 (0.00%). The price of NEODYMIUM is $725,000.00 per CNY/T, 0.00 (+0.00%). The price of ALUMINUM is $2,457.25 per USD/T, +10.75 (+0.44%). [x] Currently, Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000031. As for Chi-Com money, one-dollar U.S. = 6.47 Chinese yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.85 euros and in Mexican pesos equals 20.16. In Comorian Franc, one greenback equals 417.97 and in Congolese Franc, a buck equals 1,983.03 and in Costa Rican Colón, one dollar equals 618.10 of theirs. [xi]
- 2021 Wednesday E: U.S. National Debt and Gasoline Prices in the Four States in which we have Chef-Authors– Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising by the day and NOTE- these prices are sans TAXES- in California, gasoline prices have risen to over $4.321 per gallon, $2.983 in Florida, $4.081 in Hawaii, and $3.836 in Washington state. [xii] Let’s look at one other location- Colorado: $3.531. We are going to do something else that could be fun- gasoline prices around the world going from cheapest to highest. The next country on the list has the next lowest gasoline price in the world- Morocco: $4.455 per U.S. Gallon.[xiii] Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $28,549,227,505,742 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but flipping TRILLIONS.[xiv] Cloward and Piven causing problems like they always do which is not good- those two bastards should have met their ends on the chopping block. As for holders of U.S. debt, after South Korea, the next largest holder of U.S. debt is Canada with $120 billion of U.S. national debt (it is important to note that these numbers vary every day with one nation after another jockeying for top position.
- 2021 Wednesday F: Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe I– Amazing as it might seem to inattentive readers, today is Day No. 120 for ‘Border Czar’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris to be in charge of the U.S.-Mexico border and Day No. 26 since her one and only visit to the border just so she could say, “I’ve been to the border” (but sure as hell have not gone back nor will go back). The American people deserve better than this cackling hen, this braying jackass, this cawing crow, this howling jackal, this gibbering hyena to be in charge of the most important job in the country: protecting the American people by securing the border from the dregs of the Third World yet ‘Willie Brown’s mattress’ won’t do her flipping job. Below, you will see the statistics for the Biden Border tribulation as compiled by One America News:
- 2021 Wednesday G: Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe II– Thanks to OAN, here are the current stats for the Biden Border Holocaust: (1) Cost this Day for caring for the tidal wave rolling over us from the Third World: $563,965,120. Just this day, people, imagine what good this money could do for the American people. Next, (2) Cost this Year of caring for the filth from the Third World: $220,838,002,688. Yes, this number is correct. The Democrats would rather spend this money on foreign invaders than on those for whom they claim to care: women, girls, blacks, Latinos, gays, trannys, and Muslims. Next, (3) here is the number of illegal aliens who have crossed into the U.S. year- 2,263,412. Finally, here is the CONSERVATIVE LOW ESTIMATE of illegals said to be in the United States: 36,263,412. [xv] We disagree with this last number: since 2009 when the American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day first began tapping out our initial posts, we estimated the number of illegals in the country as between 35-50 million. However, fast forward 12 years, we believe that number is closer to 75-100 million illegals. IF we deported all the illegals back to their ratholes, rents and mortgages would plummet, jobs would increase as would wages, our children, grand-children, and great-grand-children would receive better educations, crime would drop, and hospitals and medical centers would provide better service. However when you have 75-100 million sucking away at the taxpayers’ teats, everything goes to hell. ROUND THEM UP, IMPRISON THEM, BUILD THE WALL, AND THEN DEPORT THEM ALL. Our nation is in danger of being overwhelmed by the castoffs of the world’s S-hole countries.
- 2021 Wednesday H: Illegal Aliens, Invaders, and ‘Refugees’ News– Rep. Brian Babin, R-TX 36th congressional district says that the Biden regime and the Democrats are ‘shirking their constitutional duty’ by not getting the border under control. Speaking of the border, we learned today that cases of the Chi-Vi in the Rio Grande Valley are up by a shocking 900-percent. Shut down the border. NOW!
- 2021 Wednesday I: Foreign News / Overseas News I– In the land of the Chi-Coms, a massive flood in the middle portion of the country has left dozens dead and tens of thousands homeless. Sucks to be them. Elsewhere, effete French President Emanuel Macron is calling for an investigation into whether Morocco is using Israeli Pegasus spyware to monitor his phone calls. Speaking of France, Paris is launching its new controversial Chi-Vi vaccine passports across the nation- no shots, no participation in normal life. Mark of the Beast? Beginning to look that way, folks…
- 2021 Wednesday J: COVID-19 Updates and Additional Information I– A new poll from Trafalgar says that a vast majority of Americans believe taking the vaccine for the Xi Jinping Bat Flu should be a matter of personal choice and is a matter of personal choice. Yet Democrats continue trying to steamroll the American people into taking this questionable crap even when the federal VAERS website points out the thousands of deaths and healthcare crises associated with it. (Yup, we expect the FBI will come banging on the door at some point). Meanwhile, Liz Harrington- President Donald J. Trump’s spokesperson- said that ‘the Biden regime has NEVER sought help from President Trump on promoting the COVID-19/Chi-Com Flu vaccines.’ Hmmm.
- 2021 Wednesday K: COVID-19 Updates and Additional Information II– Here’s something truly fascinating: communist George Soros and Bill Gates have bought a major COVID-19 testing company. Now, we can speculate as to why? We believe it’s to help the Chi-Coms in their ongoing bid to collect the DNA of all Americans for future nefarious use. Speaking of the vaccines, Senator Marco Rubio, R-FL, is defending the rights of Americans to refuse the Bat Flu vaccines. In other news related to the Wuhan Lab-generated pandemic, Rep. Byron Donalds, R-FL 19th congressional district, says that Dr. “Phony Tony” Fauci has ‘lost his credibility.’ Good thing that Senator Rand Paul sent a request for a criminal referral against the diminutive doctor to the U.S. Department of Justice seeing as how Doc Fauci lied to Congress on more than one occasion.
- 2021 Wednesday L: Voting Integrity / Fraudulent and Stolen Election News- Arizona state Senator Wendy Rogers, Republican, is calling for a decertification of the 2020 Presidential Election as the evidence of massive voter fraud and corruption negates the election. This is bombshell news, news that is sending Democrat politicians howling mad into the wilderness for 100 years. What was certified has been proven to be inaccurate and the next step is for the Arizona House to submit their request to decertify the most corrupt election in the history of the United States and get the ball rolling to get usurper Joe Biden out of the White House and into an orange jumpsuit. Likewise, Texas state Republicans are seeking to conduct their own audit of the 13th largest counties where electoral shenanigans occurred.
- 2021 Wednesday M: 2020 Election Audit– Meanwhile, as steam begins to build in Pennsylvania for an election audit in that crooked state, Attorney General Josh Shapiro, DS-PA, is doing everything he can to prevent voting machines and software from being turned over to Republican lawmakers. IF this was the MOST SECURE election in the history of the country, then why NOT hand the requested data and devices over to the GOP? There is so much information coming out of the Keystone State showing the election reeked of fraud that it would be a good thing to investigate the Democratic Party’s shenanigans.
- 2021 Wednesday N: Joe Biden News I– Apparently, Joe Biden had some sort of ‘town hall’ in Ohio earlier today, one in which, he was incoherent as ever. How long can this nightmare continue with a feeble-minded president who would rather offer ice cream to young girls than try to do his job? What a national and global embarrassment. It would be nice if they could sync his decrepit mind with the earpiece directing him. Zombie!
- 2021 Wednesday O: Joe Biden Regime News I– In news we truly don’t believe, the Biden regime’s Department of Education has said it will ‘back off’ trying to stuff Criminal, uh, Critical Race Theory down the throats of America’s students. Oh, really?
- 2021 Wednesday P: Political News I– Rep. Elise Stefanik, R-NY 21st congressional district, and Rep. Claudia Tenney, R-NY 22nd congressional district, have co-authored a bill with which to protect ALL law enforcement officers from having to purchase liability insurance to protect themselves from civil lawsuits launched by thugs against them. Next, Democrats are proposing a bill that will demand that all women ages 18-21 register for Selective Service, i.e., the draft. Speaking of Democrats, a new poll says that ONLY 22-percent of Arizona Democrats would vote for Senator Kyrsten Sinema in the 2022 Democratic Party Primary. This is because she seems to be a person of conscience who believes in following the dictates of the U.S. Constitution and not the loony tunes BS coming out of the Biden regime or out of the puckered puss of House Speaker Nancy “Mumbles” Pelosi.
- 2021 Wednesday Q: Political News II– How about some more Democrat hypocrisy: Iowa Rep. Cindy Axne, 3rd congressional district, swore she would ‘never accept corporate PAC money’ and now she has. Wow. Anyhow, she now is under increasing pressure from the voters of that great state either to honor her pledge or to step down and let someone else with more scruples to do the job. Speaking of corrupt Democrats, Rep. Eric “Farter-in-Chief” Swalwell, DS-CA 15th congressional district and known paramour of a Chi-Com agent, Christine Fang, aka Fang-Fang, is under investigation for corruption, fraud, and abuse of office by using campaign funds for his and his wife’s personal use. Orange jumpsuit time coming soon.
- 2021 Wednesday R: Political News III– A new Rasmussen poll says that a vast majority of Americans would rather see a probe into Antifa and Black Lives Matter riots than they do the FALSE FLAG OPERATION of January 06, 2021, the bogus ‘insurrection’ staged and most likely set in motion by U.S. House Speaker Nancy “Mumbles” Pelosi. Speaking of the nonagenarian speaker, she booted TWO of House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy’s picks for her shoddy January 06, 2021, Capitol Hill Riots Select Committee: Rep. Jim Jordan, R-OH 4th congressional district, and Rep. Jim Banks, R-IN 3rd congressional district which led an angry Leader McCarthy to pull ALL Republicans from the faux select committee. Closet Democrat Liz Cheney, RINO-WY At-Large district, went out there and blasted Leader McCarthy for playing politics. What the hell do we have to do to send this bozo packing? Anyhow, Rep. Cheney said that ‘McCarthy is undermining the select committee.’
- 2021 Wednesday S: Political News IV– “America’s Mayor” Rudy Giuliani has launched a new legal defense fund, the “Freedom Fund” to help those beset by crooked politicians and attorneys seeking to do patriots wrong. In other pressing political news, Senate Minority Leader “Cocaine Mitch” McConnell, R-KY, says the ‘Republicans will play no part in raising the debt ceiling. Meanwhile, GOP lawmakers are targeting colleges and universities doling out abortifacients to students. Elsewhere, Lt. General (Ret.) Keith Kellogg and Brigadier General Robert Spalding (Ret.) say that current chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Mark Milley- a political hack if one ever existed- should step down from his post. Milley is more concerned with fighting ‘white supremacism’ than he is in doing battle with the People’s Liberation Army in communist China. What a disgrace.
- 2021 Wednesday T: Political News V– Republicans in Michigan have finally stripped Governor Gretchen “Gravel Gertie” Whitmer of her COVID-19 emergency powers. Speaking of “Gravel Gertie,” we learned today that the so-called hit team that was going to kidnap her and sell her to the Chi-Coms or Russians or whoever most likely was full of FBI agents and informants, so the question immediately arises- were these patriots entrapped by the feds? Rather sounds as though they were… Meanwhile, the U.S. Treasury said today that ONLY 6.5-percent of the $46 billion set aside to help Americans affected by COVID-19 to pay their rent has been utilized. Folks, this is how it ALWAYS goes- money is stuffed into various programs that almost always seems to find its way back into the hip pockets of the nomenklatura, i.e., the Democrats and their lackeys. Wow. Next, that little milquetoast is at it again: fired Deputy FBI Director Andy McCabe says that the formal accusation of Trump ally Mr. Tom Barrack could ‘open a Pandora’s box for the 45th president.’ Uh-huh, sure, Andy, sure, if you say so. What are you now- 0 and 100? Shut the hell up.
- 2021 Wednesday U: Moron News I– Creator of the extremely racist 1619 Project Nikole “Bozo the Clown” Hannah-Jones said one of the stupidest statements any of us here at the American Institute of Culinary Politics-The Elemental News of the Day have heard in ages and that is that ‘among Western nations, Cuba is the most equal.’ You are our MORON of the DAY there, Ms. Bozo the Clown.
- 2021 Wednesday V: Crime and Punishment News / Law Enforcement News I– Convicted sexual deviate Harvey Weinstein is set to begin his next trial in Los Angeles, California, following his transfer to that city.
- 2021 Wednesday W: National Security News– CISA- the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency- announced today that since 2009-2013, Chi-Com hackers have targeted the flow of oil through at least 23 major pipelines. Elsewhere, the CIA has tapped its top ‘Bin Laden hunter’ to get to the bottom of the so-called ‘Havana syndrome,’ the one in which, U.S. diplomatic and military personnel are targeted by sonic attacks.
- 2021 Wednesday X: U.S. Senate News I– As things continue going from bad to worse for slobbering old Joe Biden, a bipartisan group of senators unveiled the new National Security Powers Act with which to strip the so-called ‘46th president’ of his abilities to wage war around the globe. While we think this is a good thing, it should not be so constraining as to make future sound-of-mind and fit-of-body presidents incapable of protecting the country. We don’t want to see presidents transformed into feckless prime ministers. We do think, however, that before America enters a war anywhere around the globe, it must be a DECLARED WAR with the entire nation engaged in the fight.
- 2021 Wednesday Y: President Donald J. Trump News– President Donald J. Trump said that the ‘U.S. is on the path to communism what with the federal government and BIG TECH censoring everything and everyone.’
- 2021 Wednesday Z: California State News– As Governor Gavin “The Nazi” Newsom faces imminent recall in September’s recall election, his good buddy, “Kooky Kamala” Harris announces she is going to return home to campaign on his behalf. Yup, that’s really going to help the outgoing governor, “Kooky.” Speaking of the recall, gubernatorial candidate Caitlyn Jenner says he, she, it is going on a bus tour. Also, it appears as though Larry Elder will qualify to be on the recall election ballot. If he does, many of us will be voting for him. Another Republican running for the governor’s seat is former San Diego Mayor Kevin Faulconer said today that ‘Governor Newsom is actively encouraging the homeless to relocate to the once-Golden State.’ Yikes.
- 2021 Wednesday AA: California Lottery Results / Super Lotto and Powerball Draws– First, here are the results for Super Lotto Draw #3579 what with a $9 million jackpot on the line for some lucky winner. Here are the numbers for the Super Lotto: 10, 11, 19, 30, 36, and Mega 07. Out of 95,366 winning tickets, the highest winners were 11 people who had FOUR numbers plus the Mega for a prize of $1,374 apiece. Next, here are the results for the Powerball Draw #865 with a jackpot of $161 million up for grabs: 27, 28, 44, 67, 68, and Powerball 11. Out of 71,592 winning tickets in California, the highest winners were 41 people who had FOUR numbers for a prize of $464 apiece.
- 2022 Thursday: Welcome to the Thursday edition of the NEWS of the DAY, past and present. Friends, we have said for years now that there is but one way in which this country can deal with the illegal alien invasion- militarize the southern border. We believe minefields, electrified fencing, razor wire, obstacles in the middle of the Rio Grande River right down the dividing line between Mexico and the United States must be emplaced. We must make numerous rows of obstructions as well as preventative measures against tunnels such as tubing placed down in the ground that in the first sign of digging can channel flammable materials underground which can then be ignited. We must place military forces returning from overseas along the U.S.-Mexico border giving them a year’s tour by which, they can begin reintegration into American society instead of being dumped on the streets by the likes of General Milley. We believe seeding the river with alligators and perhaps even piranha fish and the deserts with additional rattlesnakes, scorpions, Gila monsters, and poisonous spiders would help halt the tidal wave as would the cutting off of all water supplies. If we are to survive as a nation, we must expel these invaders including the brats. These people are third-class citizens, used and abused by Americans. We see them languishing in parking lots and wandering the streets. NO ONE WANTS THEM. People throw garbage at them, insult them, even spit on them. Deport them and deport them now because when the GOP comes back, to hell with the immigration lawyers, the American people will join the vigilante movements by which, they will round up and forcibly- forcibly– deport all of them and the lawyers, too. Enough is enough. The time is fast approaching…Chef E.C. McCardle.
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0898 a 24” x 36” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “Arizona.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her website, found at beverlycarrick.com. At her website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” For more than 60 years- up until her untimely death from cancer in 2012- Bev stood before the easel and painted for 10-12 hours per day. Known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks, her paintings are in demand as much today as they were 30 years ago. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her website NOW and view her stunning body of work, one the Chi-Coms have long tried to copy and sell facsimiles of but which none of them have ever been able to reproduce well enough to fool novice art buyers. Once there, it is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor- virtually anyone. You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there as quickly as your fingers can tap the letters on your keyboard. The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day, aka the AICPENDBLOG.COM, thanks each and every one of you, our beloved, loyal fan base. DON’T buy any counterfeit bull crap coming out of mainland communist China, especially from Xinjiang Province, ground zero for Chi-Com National Socialism.
ALBUM OF THE DAY AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM:
The Beach Boys released a somewhat humongous box set: “Hawthorne, CA- Birthplace of a Musical Legacy” on May 22, 2001. This 2-CD set has approximately 57 tunes on it, big hits, not-so-big-hits, B-sides, unreleased, and archival tunes all lovingly compiled by Capitol Records with all sorts of additions with which to sweeten the pot. This album was yet another gem for diehard Beach Boys fans as it contained more rarities if one can believe that that is even remotely possible. IF you have not yet brought the music of fun-sun-surf-hot chicks, fast cars, motorcycles, and all the rest of the music that made our summers so much f**king fun back in the 1960s and 1970s and even beyond, this is the way in which new fans and old-timers like us to accomplish this necessary task. Seek it out, don’t fret the cost, and buy it now- you will be glad you did.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 07-21-2022, all rights reserved. (Editor’s Note: we pay the estate of Beverly Carrick an annual fee by which, we can show her paintings to the world. We make NO money from the estate’s sales of her world-famous artworks). Total Word Count: 6,276. Chef Elvin C. McCardle.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor
Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, FINE ART, Beverly Carrick Fiery Sunset Desert Landscapes, Just the Facts, Unvarnished Truth- The, Lewie Steinberg, Booker T. & the MGs, Pink Floyd, Howie Epstein, Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers, COVID-19 Statistics for the Planet as a Whole, Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump COVID-19 Deaths, COVID-19 Statistics, Foreign COVID Stats of the Day, Stock Market Closes/Precious And Rare Metals, U.S. National Debt and Gasoline Prices in the Four States in which we have Chef-Authors, Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe I, Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe II, Illegal Aliens-Invaders-And ‘Refugees’ News, Foreign News / Overseas News I, COVID-19 Updates and Additional Information I, COVID-19 Updates and Additional Information II, Joe Biden News I, Joe Biden Regime News I, Political News I, Political News II, Political News III, Political News IV, Political News V, Moron News I, Crime and Punishment News / Law Enforcement News I, National Security News, U.S. Senate News I, President Donald J. Trump News, California State News, California Lottery Results / Super Lotto And Powerball Draws, President James A. Garfield, President Richard M. Nixon, President Donald J. Trump, ‘Border Czar’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris, Biden Border Holocaust, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Stanley Matthews, U.S. Attorney General Reverdy Johnson, U.S. Attorney General Janet Reno, Senator John Barrasso, U.S. Secretary of Defense Leslie Aspen, U.S. Treasury Secretary David M. Kennedy, Senate Minority Leader “Cocaine Mitch” McConnell, Senator Kyrsten Sinema, Senator Marco Rubio, Senator Rand Paul, One America News, MARK OF THE BEAST, American Institute of Culinary Politics-The Elemental News of the Day- the, U.S. House Speaker Nancy “Mumbles” Pelosi, U.S. House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy, Rep. Brian Babin, Rep. Byron Donalds, Rep. Cindy Axne, Rep. Claudia Tenney, Rep. Elise Stefanik, Rep. Eric “Farter-in-Chief” Swalwell, Christine Fang, Fang-Fang, Rep. Jim Banks, Rep. Jim Jordan, Rep. Liz Cheney, “America’s Mayor” Rudy Giuliani, Liz Harrington, Arizona state Senator Wendy Rogers, Governor Gavin “The Nazi” Newsom, Governor Gretchen “Gravel Gertie” Whitmer, FREEDOM FUND, California Recall Election 2021, Tom Barrack, Caitlyn Jenner, Larry Elder, Former San Diego Mayor Kevin Faulconer, CISA, Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency, Central Intelligence Agency, CIA- the, Havana Syndrome, National Security Powers Act- the, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff General Mark Milley, Lt. General (Ret.) Keith Kellogg, Brigadier General Robert Spalding (Ret.), France, French Politics, President Emanuel Macron, Chi-Vi Vaccine Passports, Xi Jinping Bat Flu, COVID-19, China Virus, Wuhan Virus, Wuhan Flu, Chi-Com Flu, Beijing Bug- the, Chi-Com Lab-engineered Pandemic, People’s Liberation Army, Communist China, People’s Republic of China, George Soros, Bill Gates, Attorney General Josh Shapiro, Joe Biden- National and Global Embarrassment, Criminal Race Theory- Critical Race Theory, U.S. Department of Education, Selective Service Act, Antifa, Black Lives Matter, WOKE POLITICS, WOKEISM, WOKIES, Cancer of WOKEISM, Nomenklatura, Fired Deputy FBI Director Andy McCabe, 1619 Project, Nikole “Bozo the Clown” Hannah-Jones, Racism, Race Hatred, Bigotry and Prejudice, Harvey Weinstein, Illegal Aliens, Illegal Immigration, Illegal Alien Undeclared War on the U.S., Mexican Drug Cartels, Illegal Alien Invasion, Illegal Alien Tsunami, Illegal Alien Tidal Wave, Illegal Alien Caravans, Joe Biden’s Open Borders Policies, Build the Wall and Deport Them All, Illegal Alien Calamity, Replacement Theory, Illegal Alien overrunning of America, COVID-19, Chi-Vi- the, The ‘VID, Wuhan Virus, Wuhan Virus Crisis, China Virus, China Virus Crisis, Yellow Fever 2019-2021, Communist China Condition, Kung Flu- The, Wuhan Waltz- The, BIG C-19- The, Wuhan Whoopie- The, COVID-19 Mandates, Pelosi Pox- The, Wuhan Meat Market Malady, Hubei Hooey- The, Xi Jinping’s Bat Fu Yuk, Communist Killer Virus 2019-2021 and Onward, Chairman Xi’s Fever, Chairman Xi’s Gift to the World- the Chi-Vi, COVID-19- the Trump Whacker, COVID-19- the Hong Kong Democracy Movement Killer, California COVID-19 Cases, Florida COVID-19 Cases, Hawaii COVID-19 Cases, Washington COVID-19 Cases, Georgia COVID-19 Cases, Israeli COVID-19 Cases, Lesotho COVID-19 Cases, U.S. Stock Markets, U.S. National Debt, National Security Issues, COVID-19 World Health Meter Statistics, U.S. Stock Markets, U.S. National Debt, National Security Issues, U.S. National Gasoline Gold, Silver, Platinum, Copper, Palladium, Rhodium, Neodymium, Precious and Rare Metals, Light Sweet Crude Oil, U.S. Monetary Conversions, Monetary Conversions of the Day, Bitcoin, Chinese Yuan, European Union Euros, Mexican Pesos, Comorian Franc, Congolese Franc, Costa Rican Colón, Colorado Gas Prices, Global Petrol Prices, Morocco Petrol Price, California Lottery, California Lottery Results, Super Lotto, Super Lotto Draw #3579, Powerball, Powerball Draw #865, Roman Catholic Church, Pope St. Leo IX, Pope Sixtus IV, Pope Clement XIV, Pope Pius VII, Professional Sports, Professional Boxing, Mike Tyson, “Iron Mike” Tyson, Carl Williams, Carl “The Truth” Williams, World Boxing Association, WBA- The, World Boxing Council, WBC- The, International Boxing Federation, IBF- The, The Beach Boys, Brian Wilson, Carl Wilson, Dennis Wilson, Alan Jardine, Mike Love, Bruce Johnston, David Marks, Chef Elvin C. McCardle,
[i] At some point when we return to presenting the music of American bands, we will promote that of Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers as well as of Tom Petty himself. We hope you will await word as to when we do. We thank you.
[ii] We began offering the musi of Pink Floyd beginning on Monday, 20-April-2020 through Sunday, 12-July-2020. This included not only the band’s music but also that of all five members- Syd Barrett, Roger Waters, David Gilmour, Rick Wright, and Nicky Mason. As for the album, “The Wall,” the studio version at our blog appeared on Friday, 08-May-2020, the first live version appeared on Thursday 21-May-2020, the second one on Thursday, 28-May-2020, Roger Waters’ live version on Saturday, 13-June-2020, and a box set version, “The Wall Immersion,” on Tuesday, 30-June-2020. Please seek one or all of them out as each one is excellent in its own right. We thank you.
[iii] Many suspect that Barack Obama is a closet homosexual based on some things that have appeared in print while he was in college.
[iv] Bing seems to be covering numbers up for the Biden administration so here is where we have gone now: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[vii] We obtain our statistics for the coronavirus from: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[viii] Commodities – Oil, Silver and Gold Prices – CNN Business– see this site for daily commodity information.
[ix] Palladium PRICE Today | Palladium Spot Price Chart | Live Price of Palladium per Ounce | Markets Insider (businessinsider.com) See this site for daily trading in palladium.
[x] Commodities Prices – Spot – Futures (tradingeconomics.com) See this site for much of the economic information cobbled together at this blog.
[xiii] Please see the following site for information on global gas prices: Gasoline prices around the world, 26-Apr-2021 | GlobalPetrolPrices.com
[xiv] U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time (usdebtclock.org) See this site for the U.S. National Debt Clock.
[xv] Sources for One America News Illegal Alien Numbers: Center for Immigration Studies, Department of Homeland Security, Federation for American Immigration Reform, Institute for Defense Analyses, Yale, and MIT.