Chef James “Jimmy” Hall
The AICP-END Blog
PO Box 20669
Bakersfield, CA 93390-0669
Business Phone: 661-374-1430
JUST THE FACTS- NO PHOTOS
THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY COMMENTARY-OPINION-SPORTS-FOOD SERVICE FOR TUESDAY, OCTOBER 30, 2018 BY CHEF JIMMY HALL
“Just the Facts: Antisemitism is on the rise across the United States but it is not the fault of Donald J. Trump but of the bigoted man who preceded him” by Chef Jimmy Hall
FALL SESSION 2018
BLOG POST #2,921 AT THE AICP-END
SEVEN DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2018
Antisemitism is on the rise in the United States and the last administration bears the responsibility for it, NOT the Trump administration
Santa Barbara, CA, 10-30-2018 Tuesday: I very seldom write posts about guns and only once, back in January 2016 did I mention them because of the Obama administration’s misguided policies on illegal aliens and his insistence on importing Muslim ‘refugees’ into our country. I said that my family and I, as well as everyone else who would listen to me, should go out and purchase firearms, which is what my family and I did. I hope many others listened to that advice and went to the nearest shooting range for training and to the nearest firearm store so they could pick out the personal protection guns best suited for them as well as seek a concealed carry permit (CCW).
Writing about gun ownership is not always popular, especially with people on the far, far-left because they equate guns as being the killers of whomever their protected groups are at the moment. They ‘celebrate’ in sick ways every time a white person shoots a person of color or a mass shooting incident occurs because they use these sick events to club their political opponents over the heads. This, to me, is sick, extremely sick.
Take for instance, the shooting that occurred in Pittsburgh over the weekend, the one in which a raving anti-Semite named Robert Gregory Bowers, a Democrat, went to the Tree of Life Synagogue where he murdered eight men and three women during a baby-naming ceremony with an AR-15 assault rifle.
During the murderous rampage, Bowers hurled anti-Jewish insults at the people he was busy shooting, making it clear how he felt about his victims and how he wanted to make sure they knew it as they lay bleeding on the floor.
Bowers attempted to escape but law enforcement quickly tracked him down, shot him, and then took him into custody. As they carted him off to the hospital, I guess he kept up his ranting and it became clear that not only does he despise Jews, he also hates President Donald J. Trump, believing him to be under the control of “the Zionists.”
The President came out and spoke out on this attack almost immediately and mentioned that had they had armed personnel on the premises, that perhaps the carnage would not have been quite so bad.
The left quickly takes this to mean that the President was victim-blaming, which, he was not, he was merely pointing out that once again, it would have been GREAT had there been some armed men and women at the synagogue who might have been able to stop the attack in its tracks by shooting Bowers.
The fake news media quickly went to work on the President blaming him for the despicable crime by claiming his rhetoric and his ‘lies’ (and every other negative trait they ascribe to him) was the reason why this fanatical, anti-Semitic leftist stormed the holy place and shot the people that he did. They have NO shame nor do they have a clue as to how moronic they look and sound.
The left wants to strip guns away from law abiding citizens and never seems to want to address the REAL crime here, which is the sad fact that we live in dangerous and dark times and that religious sites, schools, and other obvious targets of crazed shooters truly needs to have armed security on site willing to do their duty should some whacked out nut storm in with guns blazing.
This crime in Pittsburgh obviously was not the first attack on America’s Jews. We have seen other shootings and attempted shootings such as the one that occurred on July 28, 2006 at the Seattle Jewish Federation where one person was shot dead. George W. Bush was president for that one.
We saw another brazen attack that took place on June 10, 2009 at the United States Holocaust Museum that left one dead. Barack Obama was the president then.
On April 13, 2014, we saw the shooting at the Overland Park Jewish Community Center of Greater Kansas City and Village Shalom where three people were murdered and now, we have seen the mass shooting that took place in Pittsburgh. Barack Obama was president for the first one whereas Donald J. Trump is the president under which, the latest one occurred.
There have been other attacks on Jewish Americans which is not good, especially in a country that has a large Jewish population and that has almost always welcomed Jews from around the world with open arms. So where does this anti-Semitism arise?
Well, many of these shooters have been white people with grudges against American Jews, misguided individuals to say the least, people who are filled to the brim with hatred for people they do not know, most likely have never met, and who are driven to do these unspeakable acts because of some mental aberration.
We also have increasing numbers of Muslims flowing into the country, many resettled here as “refugees” but people that will seldom assimilate into American society nor truly want to- they bring their foolish views here.
We also see famous preachers such as the Minister Louis Farrakhan refer to Jews as ‘termites,’ something that the left in America should condemn, yet not a single one ever does, not even their good buddies in the fake news media.
Let me leave you with this: according to Seth Frantzman, writing for The Algemeiner (see references) on March 1, 2017 asked a serious question: “Why were the 7,000 Antisemitic incidents under Obama largely ignored?”
You tell me, I will let you ruminate on it overnight.
See you tomorrow.
Cook III, CWC, ACF, CA 273 Santa Barbara ACF chapter and HI 033 Maui Chef’s and Cook’s Association
Back in the day, I was working at a hotel in Bakersfield, California, down on Union Avenue where I met Stinkbug. It was still nice at the time, and the area was still the original “restaurant row” of the city. Now, I am over 70 years old and work over in Santa Barbara, CA, as a food and beverage director for a fine-dining country club. The pictures you see here of me are facsimiles created by up-and-coming Bakersfield, California, street artist, the famed Simone. Clever work, dude, excellent work.
Chef James “Jimmy” Hall writes from Santa Barbara, CA.
Chef Jimmy Hall is a former member of the Peace and Freedom Party and now votes as an Independent.
Contact me at the following email address: jimmyhall2014X@hotmail.com
CHEF JIMMY HALL
END COMMENTARY 10-30-2018
COPYRIGHT © 2018 BY MHB PRODUCTIONS
WORD COUNT: 955
10-30-2018 Tuesday—Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCVIII: “Antisemitism is on the rise across the United States but it is not the fault of Donald J. Trump but of the bigoted man who preceded him” by Chef Jimmy Hall.
HOW TO CONTACT THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY: Write us at PO Box 20669, Bakersfield, CA 93390-0669 or call us at (661) 374-1430 between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m. PST weekdays and weekends, well, take your chances. You can also email us by contacting the author of the week using his or her email address, which we provide beneath their personal information.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 10-29-2018, all rights reserved.
Frantzman, Seth. “Why Were the 7,000 Antisemitic Incidents under Obama Largely Ignored?” The Algemeiner. 1-March-2017, 12:14 p.m., accessed at 2:00 p.m. on Monday, October 29, 2018. <https://www.algemeiner.com/2017/03/01/why-were-the-7000-antisemitic-incidents-under-obama-largely-ignored/>
Hall, James. “Antisemitism is on the rise across the United States but it is not the fault of Donald J. Trump but of the bigoted man who preceded him.” Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCVIII
Edward “Eddie” Fitzgerald Carlton edited and rewrote the blog post today.
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor.
PLEASE JOIN US AT THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY’S FACEBOOK PAGE—THIS IS WHERE YOU CAN SEE THE ALBUM OF THE DAY, THE BEVERLY CARRICK PAINTING OF THE DAY, AND THE POLITICAL CARTOON OF THE DAY PLUS ALL SORTS OF COMMENTARY!
PLEASE VISIT THE GREAT FACEBOOK PAGE OF AMERICA’S TOP ARTIST, BEVERLY CARRICK, SO YOU CAN SHARE COMMENTS AND FEELINGS ABOUT THE LIFE OF THIS AMAZING ARTIST. THERE WILL NEVER BE ANOTHER LIKE SHE, WE MOURN HER DEATH, WHICH OCCURRED IN NOVEMBER 2012. GOD REST AND BLESS HER SOUL!
PLEASE JOIN US AT THE AICP-END BLOG WHERE WE PROMOTE THE ARTWORKS OF AMERICA’S GREATEST ARTIST, BEVERLY CARRICK. WE ALSO PROMOTE MUSIC THERE THAT WE HAVE NOT PRESENTED AT THE MAIN BLOG SO PLEASE GO OVER THERE AND SEE WHAT WE HAVE FOR YOU—YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID!
VISIT BEVERLY CARRICK.COM TO SEE WHAT PAINTINGS ARE AVAILABLE FOR YOU TO PURCHASE—YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID. THERE, YOU WILL FIND MANY GORGEOUS PAINTINGS, SOME OF WHICH MAY STILL BE THERE FOR YOU TO ADD TO YOUR GROWING COLLECTION OF ARTWORKS.
KEEP READING THE ELEMENTARY NEWS OF THE DAY FOR THE BEST OF CULINARY POLITICS!
READ THE ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY FOR THE BEST NEWS, POLITICAL COMMENTARY, SPORTS, FOOD SERVICE, HOTEL, AND RESTAURANT BUSINESS, THE END TIMES, THE END OF DAYS, THE APOCALYPSE, ARMAGEDDON, AND WHATEVER ELSE HAPPENS TO POP UP!
- Hall, Political Topics and Essays, Wishbone Ash, Mass Shootings, Tree of Life Synagogue Shooting, Robert Gregory Bowers, Antisemitism, Barack Obama, Donald Trump, George W. Bush, Gun Crimes,
TODAY IN HISTORY—OCTOBER 30, 2018:
President John Adams; Vice President James S. Sherman; the Climax Blues Band featuring Pete Haycock, the Eagles featuring Timothy B. Schmit, the Firm featuring Chris Slade, the Jefferson Airplane featuring Grace Slick, the Steve Miller Band featuring Norton Buffalo:
- 701: John VI of Greece begins his reign as Catholic Pope.
- 1270: The Eighth and final Crusade launches, bound for the Holy Land.
- 1389: French King Charles VI visits Pope Clemens VII.
- 1503: Queen Isabella forbids any further mistreatment of the Native Americans by the Spanish conquistadors.
- 1534: The English Parliament passes the Act of Supremacy, which makes King Henry VIII head of the English Church—a role formerly held by the Catholic Pope.
- 1735: The second president of the United States (1797-1801 / Vice President 1789-1797), John Adams, was born in Braintree, Massachusetts.
- 1739: England declares war on Spain in the “War of Jenkins’ Ear.”
- 1817: Simon Bolivar established the independent government of Venezuela.
- 1831: The authorities captured escaped slave Nat Turner in Southampton County, Virginia, several weeks after he led the bloodiest slave uprising in American history.
- 1862: Dr. Richard Gatling patents his “Gatling gun.”
- 1864: Settlers founded the city of Helena, Montana, on this date.
- 1866: The Jesse James Gang robs the bank in Lexington, Missouri, of $2,000.
- 1868: John Menard is the first black elected to the Congress of the United States; he comes from Louisiana.
- 1873: P. T. Barnum’s “Greatest Show on Earth,” debuts in New York City.
- 1875: The people of Missouri ratified its new constitution by popular vote.
- 1886: Great Britain and Germany decide the boundaries of East Africa.
- 1888: John J. Loud patents the ballpoint pen.
- 1893: The U.S. Senate gave final approval to repealing the Sherman Silver Purchase Act of 1890.
- 1894: Daniel M. Cooper of Rochester, N.Y., patented the time clock.
- 1896: Martha Hughes Cannon becomes the first female senator in the U.S. Senate.
- 1912: Vice President James S. Sherman, running for a second term of office with President William Howard Taft, died six days before Election Day. Taft replaced him with Nicholas Murray Butler, but Taft, the Republican candidate, ending up losing in an Electoral College landslide to Democrat Woodrow Wilson.
- 1921: The silent film classic, “The Sheik,” starring Rudolph Valentino premiered in Hollywood, California.
- 1938: The radio play, “The War of the Worlds” starring Orson Welles, aired on CBS Radio. (The live drama, which employed fake breaking news reports, panicked some listeners who thought the portrayal of a Martian invasion was real).
- 1939: Grace Slick, singer of both the Jefferson Airplane and the Jefferson Starship was born on this date. Prior to joining the Airplane, she was the singer of her husband’s band, the Great Society. Meanwhile, a German U-Boat fails in an attack on the HMS Nelson, a battleship upon which, Prime Minister Winston Churchill, Dudley Pound, and Charles Forbes are aboard. Finally, Adolf Hitler and Josef Stalin agree upon the partition of Poland; the Nazis deport the Polish Jews.
- 1941: A German U-boat torpedoes the USS Reuben James even though the U.S. is not yet in World War II.
- 1942: On the eighth day of the Battle of El Alamein in North Africa, fresh Australian troops assault the Afrika Korps defenses.
- 1943: In Moscow, a declaration signed by the governments of the Soviet Union, the United States, the United Kingdom, and China called for an early establishment of an international organization to maintain peace and security around the globe. At a meeting in Tehran on December 1, 1943, the nations agreed to support the goal.
- 1944: The Martha Graham ballet, “Appalachian Spring,” with music by Aaron Copeland, premiered at the Library of Congress in Washington, D.C., with Graham in a leading role. Meanwhile, Sweden declares its intention to remain neutral in World War II and refuses asylum to those seeking it. Finally, the Nazis deport Anne Frank from the Bergen-Belsen concentration camp to Auschwitz death camp.
- 1945: The U.S. government announced the end of shoe rationing, effective at midnight. Meanwhile, Branch Rickey signs Jackie Robinson to the Montreal Royals baseball club.
- 1946: Future drummer, Chris Slade, who play with Jimmy Page, Paul Rodgers, and Tony Franklin in the Firm (1985-86) as well as with Australian rock band, AC/DC (1989-1994 / 2015-present), is born in Wales on this date.
- 1953: General George C. Marshall won the Nobel Peace Prize. Albert Schweitzer received the peace prize for 1952.
- 1957: The Soviet Union launches Sputnik-2 with the dog, Laika, aboard it.
- 1961: The Soviet Union tested a hydrogen bomb, the “Tsar Bomba,” with a force estimated at about 50 megatons. The Soviet Party Congress unanimously approved removing the body of Joseph Stalin from Lenin’s tomb.
- 1968: On the Greek island of Scorpios, Jacqueline Kennedy marries Greek tycoon Aristotle Onassis.
- 1972: President Richard M. Nixon approved legislation to increase Social Security by $5.3 billion. Elsewhere, when another train on Chicago’s South Side rear-ended an Illinois Central Gulf commuter train on the same track, 45 people lost their lives in the mishap.
- 1974: Muhammad Ali knocked out George Foreman in the eighth round of a 15-round bout in Kinshasa, Zaire, known as the “Rumble in the Jungle,” to regain the world heavyweight boxing title.
- 1975: The New York Daily News ran the headline, “Ford to City: Drop Dead.” The headline came a day after President Gerald R. Ford said he would veto any proposed federal bailout of New York City. Meanwhile in Spain, Prince Juan Carlos assumed power as Dictator Francisco Franco approached death.
- 1977: Timothy B. Schmit, bassist with Poco and with the Eagles since 1977, was born in the United States on this date.
- 1982: For the first time since ratifying its constitution on April 25, 1976, Portugal revised it.
- 1984: In Poland, police found the body of kidnapped pro-Solidarity Priest Father Jerry Popieluszko. The authorities blamed four security officers for the murder.
- 1988: The New York Jets finally beat the Pittsburgh Steelers for the first time.
- 1989: Mitsubishi Estate Company announced it would buy 51 percent of Rockefeller Group Inc. of New York.
- 1990: England and France complete work on the ‘Chunnel.’
- 1993: Martin Fettman, America’s first veterinarian in space, performed the first animal dissections in space, while aboard the space shuttle Colombia.
- 1995: A referendum in Quebec votes to remain in Canada.
- 2001: President George W. Bush threw out the first pitch at Game 3 of the World Series between the New York Yankees and the Arizona Diamondbacks.
- 2009: Norton Buffalo—longtime harmonica-player with the Steve Miller Band, passed away from lung cancer on this date.
- 2013: Tsakhiagiin Elbegdorj, the president of Mongolia, becomes the first head of state to visit with Kim Jong-un in North Korea since he became Supreme Leader. Meanwhile, in Germany, Pete Haycock—guitarist/vocalist with the British rock band, Climax Blues Band—dies from a heart attack.
- 2016: In Game 5 of the World Series, the Chicago Cubs beat the Cleveland Indians by a score of 3-2.
As always, we thank the good folks at Brainy History for doing the challenging work of compiling historical happenings, dates, and everything else by which at the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day publish a blog that draws readers from all over the world! Thank you and God bless you for doing this challenging important work!
PROTECT THE FIRST AMENDMENT!
PROTECT THE SECOND AMENDMENT!
FOR GOD’S SAKE, UPHOLD THE TWENTY-SECOND AMENDMENT!
PROTECT THE RIGHT TO VOTE AND PROTECT THE RIGHT OF STATES’ VOTER ID LAWS!
SAFEGUARD THE FOURTH AMENDMENT TO THE CONSTITUTION—NO NSA SNOOPING!
PUT A MORATORIUM ON ALL IMMIGRATION UNTIL AMERICA WINS THE WAR ON TERROR AND WE HAVE THE BORDER UNDER CONTROL!
THIS IS THE CONCLUSION OF OUR OCTOBER 30, 2018 BLOG POST—THANK YOU FOR ATTENDING! PLEASE LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS BELOW, THANKS!
WE THANK GOD FOR EVERYTHING HE GIVES US!
TUESDAY, OCTOBER 30, 2018
“Antisemitism is on the rise across the United States but it is not the fault of Donald J. Trump but of the bigoted man who preceded him” by Chef Jimmy Hall
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, President John Adams, Vice President James S. Sherman, Chris Slade, Jimmy Page, Paul Rodgers, Tony Franklin, The Firm, AC/DC, Grace Slick, The Jefferson Airplane, Jefferson Starship, The Great Society, Timothy B. Schmit, Poco, the Eagles, Pete Haycock, Climax Blues Band, Norton Buffalo, the Steve Miller Band, J. Hall, Political Topics and Essays, Wishbone Ash, Mass Shootings, Tree of Life Synagogue Shooting, Robert Gregory Bowers, Antisemitism, Barack Obama, Donald Trump, George W. Bush, Gun Crimes, Seattle Jewish Federation Shooting 07-28-2006, United States Holocaust Museum Shooting 06-10-2009, Overland Park Jewish Community Center of Greater Kansas and Village Shalom Shooting 04-13-2014,
Please join us at the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day, the place where we cover the topics of the day as well as professional food service, Beverly Carrick original artworks, and discussions on music, pop culture, and anything else that comes up over the course of a day!
As always, we thank the good folks at Brainy History for doing the demanding work of compiling historical happenings, dates, and everything else by which at the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day publish a blog that draws readers from all over the world! Thank you and God bless you for doing this particularly important work!
CHEF JAMES “JIMMY” HALL’S BLOGPOSTS 2010-2020
- 02-19-2011 S: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part XI: Chocolate Cream Pie tempts Tongue and threatens Waistline” by Jimmy Hall.
- 02-22-2011 T: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part XII: The Unimaginably Wonderful Jell-O Cream Pie” by Jimmy Hall.
- 06-17-2011 F: “Yeast Bread Seminar, Part XV: Pane al Pomodoro—Classic Italian Tomato Bread” by Jimmy Hall.
- 07-08-2011 F: “The Salad Chef Speaks, Part VI: more Mouth-watering Dressings to excite your Palate” by Jimmy Hall.
- 08-01-2011 M: “Soup Seminar, Part XII: Shrimp Gumbo #2—Jimmy Hall takes over the Soup Seminar and offers his own Shrimp Gumbo Recipe” by Jimmy Hall.
- 08-02-2011 T: “Soup Seminar, Part XIII: Chicken Vermicelli Soup—one of the All-time Classic yet simple Recipes that even the Pot washer can throw Together!” by Jimmy Hall.
- 08-03-2011 W: “Soup Seminar, Part XIV: Chicken Noodle-or-Rice Soup—Grandma always knew Best!” by Jimmy Hall.
- 08-04-2011 Th: “Soup Seminar, Part XV: Turkey-Vegetable Soup—Good for Any Time of the Year!” by Jimmy Hall.
- 08-05-2011 F: “Soup Seminar, Part XVI: Chicken-Vegetable Soup—the Flipside of Yesterday’s Soup Coin!” by Jimmy Hall.
- 08-06-2011 S: “Soup Seminar, Part XVII: Vegetable Chowder—a Wonderful way to enjoy the Taste of Chowder without the Clams” by Jimmy Hall.
- 08-07-2011 Su: “Soup Seminar, Part XVIII: Vegetable Soup—the Classic Soup of All-time!” by Jimmy Hall.
- 01-09-2012 M: “Breakfast Spectacular, Part I: Buckwheat Pancakes—a Blast from the Pioneer Past” by Jimmy Hall.
- 01-10-2012 T: “Breakfast Spectacular, Part II: Blueberry Pancakes with Cinnamon-Blueberry Sauce—a tasty Treat that everyone loves” by Jimmy Hall.
- 01-11-2012 W: “Breakfast Spectacular, Part III: Strawberry Waffles with Whipped Cream—Coffee Shop Favorite from way back when” by Jimmy Hall.
- 01-12-2012 Th: “Breakfast Spectacular, Part IV: Jimmy Hall’s Famed French toast—there ain’t none Better” by Jimmy Hall.
- 01-13-2012 F: “Breakfast Spectacular, Part V: Brunch Sticky Buns using Rich’s Home-style Roll Dough—an acceptable Shortcut” by Jimmy Hall.
- 01-14-2012 S: “Breakfast Spectacular, Part VI: The One-and-Only French toast Sandwich is too good to be True” by Jimmy Hall.
- 01-15-2012 Su: “Breakfast Spectacular, Part VII: Granny Hall’s World-Famous Fried Cornmeal Mush with Whipped Butter—an Old-Time Favorite Dish” by Jimmy Hall.
- 06-18-2012 M: “Soup Seminar, Part XXVII: Spanish Bean Soup—excellent Cold-Weather Soup great in the summertime, too!” by Jimmy Hall.
- 06-19-2012 T: “Soup Seminar, Part XXVIII: Chicken-Tortilla Soup—one of the Best of the Best of the Modern, Popularized Theme Soups—perfect at every Fast Food Chain and Restaurant—and your Home, too!” by Jimmy Hall.
- 06-20-2012 W: “Soup Seminar, Part XXIX: Philadelphia Pepper Pot Soup—Lovers of Hot and Spicy Foods, this Soup is for You!” by Jimmy Hall.
- 06-21-2012 Th: “Soup Seminar, Part XXX: Cheese Soup—an Old-Time Favorite revived for Modern Times” by Jimmy Hall.
- 06-22-2012 F: “Soup Seminar, Part XXXI: Cream of Spinach Soup—Elegant Cuisine at its Ultimate Best” by Jimmy Hall.
- 06-23-2012 S: “Soup Seminar, Part XXXII: Cajun Corn Chowder—the Absolute Best Soup Around” by Jimmy Hall.
- 06-24-2012 Su: “Soup Seminar, Part XXXIII: Manhattan Clam Chowder—the Other Side of the Clam Chowder Coin” by Jimmy Hall.
- 02-04-2013 M: “Kitchen Nobility, Part XXVI: Chef Jimmy Hall returns Today following his Good Friend, Chef McCardle, left off with More Fabulous Sauces like Today’s Choice—Madagascar Sauce” by Jimmy Hall.
- 02-05-2013 T: “Kitchen Nobility, Part XXVII: Chef Jimmy presents the ‘Mother’ of all French Tomato Sauces Today and Tips on how to make it and for what the Savvy Chef uses It” by Jimmy Hall.
- 02-06-2013 W: “Kitchen Nobility, Part XXVIII: Today, Chef Jimmy lights up the Kitchen and the Diners by teaching the Readership how to make the Belle of all Southern Sauces in an Institutional-Sized Amount: Creole Sauce!” by Jimmy Hall.
- 02-07-2013 Th: “Kitchen Nobility, Part XXIX: Our Menu for Today is another Fabulous Tomato Sauce, ‘Juan’s Italian Tomato Sauce’, a Zesty Tom Sauce Everyone Loves!” by Jimmy Hall.
- 02-08-2013 F: “Kitchen Nobility, Part XXX: Today’s Sauce is totally Different than any of the Others over the preceding Week-and-a-Half: St. George’s Sauce, perfect for Wild Game and anything else that comes along” by Jimmy Hall.
- 02-09-2013 S: “Kitchen Nobility, Part XXXI: Chef Jimmy shows the World how to make his Excellent Veracruz Sauce, one of the Top Hispanic-inspired Sauces used in Latino Cooking and anything Else requiring a Fiery Flavor!” by Jimmy Hall.
- 02-10-2013 Su: “Kitchen Nobility, Part XXXII: Sunday is the Final Day of Chef Jimmy’s Visit and he presents the World Wide Web his Fabulous Picatta Sauce, Five Star, no less!!” by Jimmy Hall.
- 09-02-2013 M: “Yeast Bread Seminar, Part XXXIX: Look Who’s Back: Chef Jimmy with a return of the Yeast Bread Seminar in over a Year and a Great Recipe for Hamburger Buns!” by Chef James “Jimmy” Hall.
- 09-03-2013 T: “Yeast Bread Seminar, Part XL: The Chef presents a Great Recipe for making Homemade Hotdog Buns, the perfect thing with which, to celebrate the End of the 2013 Summer—have a Barbeque!” by Chef James “Jimmy” Hall.
- 09-04-2013 W: “Yeast Bread Seminar, Part XLI: after bashing the War Monger, Barack Obama, Chef Jimmy teaches the Readership how to make his Beautiful Buckwheat Flour Buns—absolutely Scrumptious!” by Chef James “Jimmy” Hall.
- 09-05-2013 Th: “Yeast Bread Seminar, Part XLII: After discussing the upcoming Million Muslim March on Washington, D.C., Chef Jimmy teaches the Readership how to make Millet Flour Fantan Rolls!” by Chef James “Jimmy” Hall.
- 09-06-2013 F: “Yeast Bread Seminar, Part XLIII: after discussing the Actions of the Commander-in-Chief regarding Syria, he then shows the Readership how to make his fabulous Carrot Buns!” by Chef James “Jimmy” Hall.
- 09-07-2013 S: “Yeast Bread Seminar, Part XLIV: after a Discussion on Civil Rights and Racism in America, Chef Jimmy presents a Great Recipe for French Bread—anyone can do it!” by Chef James “Jimmy” Hall.
- 09-08-2013 Su: “Yeast Bread Seminar, Part XLV: The Week comes to an End with an Impassioned Plea to President Obama NOT to go to War followed by a Great Recipe for Rice Flour Cloverleaf Rolls!” by Chef James “Jimmy” Hall.
- 02-24-2014 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Forty-Three: Like a Man on Fire, Chef James comes in and takes it to the Gay Mafia, the Obama Agenda, and promotes a Larger Role by American Independents in saving the United States from the Obamaists!” by Chef James Hall.
- 02-25-2014 T: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Forty-Four: Chef James shares with us his Thoughts on Michael Dunn, Florida’s Stand-Your-Ground Gun Law, and how this Man is little more than a Racist Thug unlike George Zimmerman who was merely Stupid” by Chef James Hall.
- 02-26-2014 W: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Forty-Five: Today’s Topic is a Discussion on Columnist Mary Sanchez’s recent trashing of Kansas for allowing Businesses to refuse Service to the Gay Agenda—you go for it, Kansas—it is about Time someone began to fight back!” by Chef James Hall.
- 02-27-2014 Th: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Forty-Six: Chef Hall continues the Fight against the Homosexual Takeover of the United States, shares his Christian Roots, and urges ALL Americans to join the Fight to save the Country from the Obamaists, the Communists, and the Gay Agenda!” by Chef James Hall.
- 02-28-2014 F: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Forty-Seven: Chef James tells the Readership WHY the Obamaists promote Global Warming as Science and Why they want to redistribute Wealth through Obamacare, Global Warming, and all the other Lies the President promotes” by Chef James Hall.
- 03-01-2014 S: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Forty-Eight: Today’s Topic is North Korea’s Baby Dictator, Kim Jung-Un, the Horrible Crimes he has caused, and how in Danger the United States is thanks to the Weakling President, Barack Obama—what can we do?” by Chef James Hall.
- 03-02-2014 Su: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Forty-Nine: Chef Jimmy closes on a High Note attacking those intent on stealing the Freedom of Speech from the American People, discusses the Craigslist Killer, and concludes with a discussion on the Dangers of Satanism!” by Chef James Hall.
- 09-29-2014 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Sixty: Chef Jimmy congratulates President Obama for going after ISIS, is concerned that we might face Attacks on the Home Front, and praises Chef Itzi’s ‘Grand Bargain’ Concept!” by Chef James “Jimmy” Hall.
- 09-30-2014 T: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Sixty-One: Chef Jimmy discusses the Rapid Growth of Islam across all Parts of the United States, how and why we must stop it and his Visit to the Kern County Fair” by Chef James “Jimmy” Hall.
- 10-01-2014 W: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Sixty-Two: The Chef goes off-Topic Today and goes after the Charity Phone Banks, their despicable selling of YOUR Information to Hundreds of other so-called ‘Charities’ that badger you day and night, demanding your Hard-Earned Money!” by Chef James “Jimmy” Hall.
- 10-02-2014 Th: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Sixty-Three: Chef Jimmy remembers ‘Hump Day’ and gets into a Discussion of Music Past and Present, how we must help the Younger Generation with its Musical Choices, and then questions the Border Crisis” by Chef James “Jimmy” Hall.
- 10-03-2014 F: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Sixty-Four: Chef James touches on Politics Today by hammering Liberals over their Desire to take our Freedoms away and then touches down on the Worst Thing of all—Obamacare!” by Chef James “Jimmy” Hall.
- 10-04-2014 S: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Sixty-Five: Chef Jimmy discusses the Odd Fact that NO ONE has had the Survivors of Benghazi, Libya, either before the Congressional Inquiry or on any other News Show beside Brett Baier’s on Fox News—what is going on?” by Chef James “Jimmy” Hall.
- 10-05-2014 Su: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Sixty-Six: Chef James concludes the Week discussing California History, the Recall of Governor Gray Davis, and the Future of the once-Golden State—please, JOIN Him!” by Chef James “Jimmy” Hall.
- 02-23-2015 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CCCXLV: Today’s Topic is how Difficult it is to own and operate a Business, especially in the State of California when it comes to Minimum Wage, hiring Illegal Aliens, and providing Obamacare to American Workers—time to retire!” by Chef James “Jimmy” Hall.
- 02-24-2015 T: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CCCXLVI: today’s Topic switches to the growing Crisis of Runaway Islamism in the Middle East, North Africa, and around the World—let’s give these Bastards Sex Reassignment Surgeries and then put them in U.S. and Mexican Prison Yards!” by Chef James “Jimmy” Hall.
- 02-25-2015 W: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CCCXLVII: Chef Jimmy continues the Discussion of the Danger we have in the United States of having an Open Border with Mexico—one of the MOST Dangerous Nations on the Face of the Earth, one that Obama wants to merge with the U.S.!” by Chef James “Jimmy” Hall.
- 02-26-2015 Th: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CCCXLVIII: Jimmy returns to discussing the Growing Danger we face from ISIS aka Da’ish who promised us Last Week that yes, indeed, they are coming to the ‘Land of the Cross’; are we ready to confront them on Home Soil or will Obama leave us to the Wolves?” by Chef James “Jimmy” Hall.
- 02-27-2015 F: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CCCXLIX: could it be the President wants Oil Train Derailment Disasters, so he can shut down ALL Oil Transit across the United States in the Name of Safety in the same way he shut down almost ALL Offshore Drilling in the Gulf?” by Chef James “Jimmy” Hall.
- 02-28-2015 S: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CCCL: Chef Jimmy finally gets around to the Mind-blowingly Dumb Comments made by State Department Spokeswoman Marie Harf last Week—how did this Dimwit get the Job as Number Two Spokesperson at the State Department?” by Chef James “Jimmy” Hall.
- 03-01-2015 Su: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CCCLI: we conclude our Week pretty much as we began it by discussing the Anti-President, how is opening America for the Death-Stroke from ISIS, and how 1984’s ‘Red Dawn’ Movie has more in Common with the Present than it did back then” by Chef James “Jimmy” Hall.
- 10-12-2015 M: “Classic Quickbreads and Muffins, Part CXXII: What the Heck—Chef Jimmy begins a Week of Baked Goods beginning with a Great Recipe for Red, White, and Blue Muffins—Join him!” by Chef James “Jimmy” Hall.
- 10-13-2015 T: “Classic Quickbreads and Muffins, Part CXXIII: after briefly mentioning the Kevin McCarthy Fiasco in the House last Week, Chef Jimmy shares his Carrot Cake Muffins with the Readership” by Chef James “Jimmy” Hall.
- 10-14-2015 W: “Classic Quickbreads and Muffins, Part CXXIV: Chef Jimmy expresses his Feelings about hiring Illegal Aliens in California then breaks out his Applesauce Muffin Recipe since he is on Medical Leave—join him!” by Chef James “Jimmy” Hall.
- 10-15-2015 Th: “Classic Quickbreads and Muffins, Part CXXV: Did Kevin McCarthy drop out of the running for the Speaker because he was schlepping a Colleague or a Staffer PLUS a Cherry Muffin Recipe” by Chef James “Jimmy” Hall.
- 10-16-2015 F: “Classic Quickbreads and Muffins, Part CXXVI: After discussing the New Axis Powers—Russia, Iran and Syria—Chef Jimmy shares a Great Recipe for Apple Butter Muffins—hmmm did Mohammad know anything about ‘Apple Butter?’” by Chef James “Jimmy” Hall.
- 10-17-2015 S: “Classic Quickbreads and Muffins, Part CXXVII: after asking WHERE OH WHERE President Obama’s Balls might be when it comes to Vladimir Putin, Chef Jimmy presents a Recipe for Healthy Bran Muffins—check it out!” by Chef James “Jimmy” Hall.
- 10-18-2015 Su: “Classic Quickbreads and Muffins, Part CXXVIII: We let China know that if they want us to Promote their Alibaba Website, they need to start sending us Cash underneath the Table but until then, we reserve Judgment PLUS Fresh Cranberry-Nut Muffins” by Chef James “Jimmy” Hall.
- 05-09-2016 M: “The Mainstream Politicos of BOTH Major Political Parties have ONLY themselves to blame for the Outsider Rebellion seeking to regain Control of the GOP and the Democrat Party—it is a Bit like ‘Game of Thrones’” by Chef James “Jimmy” Hall. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCXXXV
- 05-10-2016 T: “I hope the People of West Virginia and Nebraska vote resoundingly for Donald Trump today as he is the ONLY Candidate in the running who will restore America to the Shining City on the Hill and the Beacon of Light it once was” by Chef James “Jimmy” Hall. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCXXXVI
- 05-11-2016 W: “A Year-Old Law in California allows Illegal Aliens to practice their ‘Professions,’ which not only denies American Citizens Jobs but is Damned Crazy—NO Wonder Why Millions of Americans love Donald Trump” by Chef James “Jimmy” Hall. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCXXXVII
- 05-12-2016 Th: “If Hillary Clinton cannot put Bernie Sanders down, there is NO Way in Hell that she can beat the Illustrious Donald Trump—she drops an Attack Ad on the Donald and the Donald strikes back with something TEN TIMES Worse” by Chef James “Jimmy” Hall. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCXXXVIII
- 05-13-2016 F: “A Three-Part History Lesson begins today in which, we learn the TRUTH as to WHY President Harry S. Truman dropped TWO Nuclear Weapons on Japan at the end of World War II—it was NOT Racism!” by Chef James “Jimmy” Hall. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCXXXIX
- 05-14-2016 S: “Racism was not the Reason why we dropped Two Nuclear Weapons on Japan; we Nuked them because the War in Europe was over, and Tokyo would NOT surrender, and the War would have gone on 2-3 More Years” by Chef James “Jimmy” Hall. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCXL
- 05-15-2016 Su: “The U.S. rushed to build the Atomic Bomb because the Fear that we and Many had was that Nazi Germany was at least 2-3 Years ahead of us in Research and would have NO Problem using the Bomb on the Allies” by Chef James “Jimmy” Hall. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCXLI
- 10-24-2016 M: “The Fight to save California begins November 8 and no matter which way it goes, we must fight to restore the crumbling State to the Golden One it once was—join me!” by Chef James “Jimmy” Hall. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCXCVI
- 10-25-2016 T: “With TWO Weeks to go to Election Day, do not allow the Democrat-controlled News Media to demoralize you into believing Donald J. Trump cannot win the White House—he is going to win!” by Chef James “Jimmy” Hall. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCXCVII
- 10-26-2016 W: “The impending Collapse of Obamacare is the Canary in the Coalmine demanding that we vote for Donald Trump and Mike Pence and not for Hillary and Tim Kaine” by Chef James “Jimmy” Hall. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCXCVIII
- 10-27-2016 Th: “Donald J. Trump will be a Representative of the People once he wins the White House, which is WHY News Media on ALL Sides have formed a Coalition to destroy our Champion” by Chef James “Jimmy” Hall. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCXCIX
- 10-28-2016 F: “As the Polls continue to tighten, the Brain-Dead Liberals continue to gnash their Teeth as they seek many ways with which to STEAL the 2016 Election from the American People” by Chef James “Jimmy” Hall. Political Topics and Essays, Part CM
- 10-29-2016 S: “Chef James tells the World whom he believes handles the Hillary Clinton Campaign Leaked Emails and it might just surprise you—it sure as Hell is NOT the Russians!” by Chef James “Jimmy” Hall. Political Topics and Essays, Part CMI
- 10-30-2016 Su: “James fears that if Donald Trump becomes the 45th President of the United States, the GOP in the House and Senate will seek to remove him from Office using the Articles of Impeachment” by Chef James “Jimmy” Hall. Political Topics and Essays, Part CMII
- 05-08-2017 M: “I still contend that it was terminated DNC Chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz who is the malefactor behind the damaging dump of Hillary’s emails—here is why” by Chef James “Jimmy” Hall. Political Topics and Essays, Part MLXXVI
- 05-09-2017 T: “Last October, I told you that Donald Trump was going to win the 2016 Election and that when he did, we would see problems the likes of which, we have not seen since the 1960s” by Chef James “Jimmy” Hall. Political Topics and Essays, Part MLXXVII
- 05-10-2017 W: “Obamacare has to go, and President Donald Trump and the GOP are the only ones who can free us from its shackles” by Chef James “Jimmy” Hall. Political Topics and Essays, Part MLXXVIII
- 05-11-2017 Th: “Fake News tells us that the election of Emmanuel Macron in France is a sign that the American people no longer love or support President Trump—what a crock of crap” by Chef James “Jimmy” Hall. Political Topics and Essays, Part MLXXIX
- 05-12-2017 F: “Let us hope that sanity, law and order, and the love of God return to the once great state of California before the Democrat-led merger with Mexico and the Third World concludes” by Chef James “Jimmy” Hall. Political Topics and Essays, Part MLXXX
- 05-13-2017 S: “California must unite in a coalition, so we can begin to throw off the shackles of one-party rule and restore freedom and liberty to the people of our once great state” by Chef James “Jimmy” Hall. Political Topics and Essays, Part MLXXXI
- 05-14-2017 Su: “Although the horrendous case of seven-year-old Adrian Jones shocks the senses, what happened to the child is far too common in the United States—what has happened to us as a people?” by Chef James “Jimmy” Hall. Political Topics and Essays, Part MLXXXII
- 10-23-2017 M: “Cutting taxes is not enough to ignite the American economy and drive wages up; no, President Trump must begin deporting EVERY illegal alien including the DREAMers” by Chef James “Jimmy” Hall. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCXLII
- 10-24-2017 T: “President Trump, let’s make California great again by federalizing EVERY law enforcement officer so we can begin the long-awaited process of deporting EVERY freeloading noncitizen” by Chef James “Jimmy” Hall. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCXLIII
- 10-25-2017 W: “Now that ISIS is in a state of military collapse, the question is, what can we do to aid the Kurds and how do we neutralize the Iranian threat, the one created by President Obama?” by Chef James “Jimmy” Hall. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCXLIV
- 10-26-2017 Th: “I suspect the NFL owners and commissioner are colluding with one another not about Colin Kaepernick but to lower salaries and slash benefits once the players drive the league into the cellar” by Chef James “Jimmy” Hall. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCXLV
- 10-27-2017 F: “The NFL is but one example of the Left’s multi-level chess game in their bid to coopt and corrupt the United States from within, so they can remake it into a ‘socialist paradise’” by Chef James “Jimmy” Hall. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCXLVI
- 10-28-2017 S: “Obamacare is the biggest travesty the Democrats ever forced on the American people so Republicans, the time is NOW to alleviate us of the burden or face retribution by Steve Bannon in 2018” by Chef James “Jimmy” Hall. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCXLVII
- 10-29-2017 Su: “Democrats believe if they publish enough fake news, propaganda, and spread enough malicious lies, rumors, and falsehoods about President Trump, it will help them in 2018 and 2020—WRONG!” by Chef James “Jimmy” Hall. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCXLVIII
- 04-30-2018 M: “Bernie Sanders is channeling FDR’s ‘Second Bill of Rights’ psychosis when he babbles about everyone having the ‘right’ to a federal job paying $15 an hour” by Chef Jimmy Hall. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDXXV
- 05-01-2018 T: “Some ‘Kent States’ along our southern border (as well as some minefields) might halt future illegal alien ‘caravans’ heading to El Norte” by Chef Jimmy Hall. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDXXVI
- 05-02-2018 W: “The end of the United States is closer than we know and all hinges on whether the Deep State is able to remove President Trump, or he finds a way to remain in the White House” by Chef Jimmy Hall. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDXXVII
- 05-03-2018 Th: “Hunger among a confrontational dictator’s military has a strange way of driving them to the bargaining table- is this WHY Kim Jong-Un is now willing to ‘make peace?’” by Chef Jimmy Hall. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDXXVIII
- 05-04-2018 F: “Obama set in motion the scorched earth policies Democrats now use to flood the country will hordes of illegal aliens with which, to maintain power forever- we must thwart them” by Chef Jimmy Hall. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDXXIX
- 05-05-2018 S: “Based on the high accuracy of past predictions, I predict here and now that President Trump is going to come out of the attempted Deep State coup smelling like a rose and that the Dems and Media are going down in November” by Chef Jimmy Hall. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDXXX
- 05-06-2018 Su: “What would Michael Malice—author of “Dear Reader”—think about Kim Jong-Un and his overtures to President Donald J. Trump and the West?” by Chef Jimmy Hall. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDXXXI
- 10-29-2018 M: “The Democratic Party of the present is sure not the one of the past- NOTHING they do seems to be able to stop the massive butt-whooping they have coming on Election Day” by Chef Jimmy Hall. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCVII
- 10-30-2018 T: “Antisemitism is on the rise across the United States but it is not the fault of Donald J. Trump but of the bigoted man who preceded him” by Chef Jimmy Hall. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCVIII
- 10-31-2018 W:
- 11-01-2018 Th:
- 11-02-2018 F:
- 11-03-2018 S:
- 11-04-2018 Su:
CHEF JAMES “JIMMY” HALL’S BLOG POSTS 2015-2020 @ THE AICP-END BLOG:
- 10-14-2015 W: “Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part Fifty-Nine: Chef Jimmy gets his Freshman Chance to do a Post here at the Blog we devote to the Artistic Genius of America’s Greatest Artist, Beverly Carrick” by Chef James “Jimmy” Hall. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part LXVII
- 05-11-2016 W: “Chef Jimmy fantasizes about ‘Club Carrick,’ a Private Fine-Dining Club in which, he would have as Many Beverly Carrick Original Artworks on Display as he could have combined with his Exquisite Gastronomical Creations” by Chef James “Jimmy” Hall. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part XCVII
- 10-26-2016 W: “On the Nearly Four-Year Anniversary of the Death of Beverly Carrick let us rectify the Mistake of 2012 by electing Donald J. Trump as the 45th President of the United States this November 8” by Chef James “Jimmy” Hall. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CXX
- 05-10-2017 W: “Chef Jimmy apologizes—sort of—to our Eastern European friends, friends who might have suffered some insult over our invitation to the art counterfeiters to join in OUR contest” by Chef James “Jimmy” Hall. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CXLVIII
- 10-25-2017 W: “Chef Jimmy informs his Russian and Ukrainian friends that he would love to visit the battlefields of World War II as that is where the bulk of the war occurred” by Chef James “Jimmy” Hall. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CLXXII
- 05-02-2018 W: “Mark Zuckerberg and other leftists like him need a diaper change, a bottle, a good long nap, and who knows- maybe a good ass-whooping, too?” by Chef Jimmy Hall. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CXCIX
- 10-31-2018 W:
TUESDAY, OCTOBER 30, 2018
EDITORIAL STAFF AND BOARD OF DIRECTORS:
President: Alvin T. Woliztnikistein
Executive Vice President: Stinkbug
Publisher: Roland Carl Davis
Assistant Publisher: Moses Scharbug III
Editor-in-Chief: Edward Fitzgerald Carlton
Assistant and Photographic Editor: Chef Alana Houzenfogel
Mail Room: Jane Lee Tarzana (direct all mail here).
Proofreader: Amos Mosby Caruthers
Amazon.com Liaison: Eleanor Grabski.
Board of Directors: Garfield H. Johnson (Retired), Alvin T. Woliztnikistein, B. H. “BC” Cznystekinki, Elmer K. “the Hooter” Hootenstein, Gervais Krinkelmeier, Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara, James “Jimmy” Hall, James, “JT” Tobiason, Kilgore Randalini, Lilah Paulikovich, Murph MacDougal, and Olaf Bologolo,
WE SUPPORT THE NATIONAL RIFLE ASSOCIATION