TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
SUMMER SESSION 2022
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 54
259. TODAY IN HISTORY—FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 16, 2022:
Constitution Day and Citizenship Day (Observed); National POW/MIA Recognition Day
We are watching history repeat itself some 82 years later with the murderous little midget Vladimir Putin playing Benito Mussolini and his number one ally, Xi Jinping playing the Nazi Fuhrer. Question is “will Chairman Xi ‘fish’ or ‘cut bait?’” We know what happened to the ‘Thousand-Year Reich’ when Hitler couldn’t ‘cut bait’- it crumbled after 12 horrifying years…
U.S. Secretary of State William R. Day; U.S. Secretary of the Treasury Samuel D. Ingham; Second German Führer Admiral Karl Dönitz; Bon Jovi (and Skid Row) featuring Dave Sabo, the Faces featuring Kenney Jones, Fairport Convention featuring Maartin Allcock, the Grateful Dead in Egypt, the Lovin’ Spoonful featuring Joe Butler, Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers featuring Ron Blair, and T-Rex featuring Marc Bolan:
- 1087 Friday: The reign of the 158th Roman Catholic Pope Victor III ends after a brief 1 year and 115 days. He first became the shepherd of ALL Christendom on May 24, 1086.
- 1394 Tuesday: The reign of the 202.1st Roman Catholic Antipope Clement VII ends. Elected in opposition to both the 202nd Roman Catholic Pope Urban VI and to the 203rd Roman Catholic Pope Boniface IX, Antipope Clement VII served from September 20, 1378.
- 1498 Friday: Tomas de Torquemada, infamous for his role in the Spanish Inquisition, died in Avila, Spain.
- 1620 Wednesday: The Mayflower departs Plymouth, England, bound for the New World. She arrives in Provincetown, Massachusetts, on December 26, 1620. Aboard her were 102 passengers bound to establish a new colony.
- 1630 Monday: The village of Shawmut changed its name to Boston.
- 1652 Monday: Spanish troops occupy the British-held area of Dunkirk.
- 1654 Wednesday: Russian troops occupy the city of Smolensk in Poland.
- 1702 Saturday: Emperor Leopold I declare war on France, Cologne, and Bavaria.
- 1779 Thursday: The future 9th U.S. Secretary of the Treasury Samuel D. Ingham is born on this date in New Hope, Pennsylvania. A future Democratic-Republican and then a Democrat, he would serve under President Andrew Jackson from March 06, 1825, to June 20, 1831.
- 1782 Monday: The Great Seal of the United States appears for the first time. American leaders impressed it upon a document used to negotiate a prisoner-of-war agreement with the British.
- 1795 Wednesday: British troops occupy Cape Town, South Africa.
- 1810 Sunday: Mexicans were inspired to begin their successful revolt against Spanish rule by Father Miguel Hidalgo y Costilla and his “Grito de Delores” (“Cry of Dolores”).
- 1812 Wednesday: During Napoleon’s occupation of Moscow, Russia, the Great Fire of Moscow breaks out and devastates much of the city.
- 1848 Saturday: France abolishes slavery in ALL its territories.
- 1857 Wednesday: The song, “Jingle Bells” by James Pierpont undergoes copyright under its original title, “One Horse Open Sleigh.” Pierpont wrote the song, one considered a Christmastime Perennial, for Thanksgiving.
- 1859 Friday: British explorer David Livingstone discovers Lake Nyasa, which forms Malawi’s boundary with Tanzania and Mozambique.
- 1862 Tuesday: Liliuokalani, queen of Hawaii —reign 1891-1893—marries John Owen Dominis. Meanwhile, the bloodiest battle of the American Civil War—Antietam—takes place in Maryland.
- 1891 Wednesday: In Grünau, Berlin, Germany, the man who would become the chief of Kriegsmarine’s U-Boat wing, Admiral Karl Dönitz, is born. Following Adolf Hitler’s suicide in the Berlin bunker, Admiral Dönitz became the Führer from April 30-to-May-23, 1945 and would survive the war, dying in 1980.
- 1893 Saturday: More than 100,000 settlers swarmed onto a section of land in Oklahoma known as the “Cherokee Strip.”
- 1898 Friday: The 36th U.S. Secretary of State William R. Day left office on this date. A Republican, he served under President William McKinley from April 28, 1898, until today and then moved on to serve on the federal courts and eventually, the United States Supreme Court.
- 1908 Wednesday: William Crapo “Billy” Durant founded General Motors in Flint, Michigan on this date in history. He did so by merging Buick and Olds car companies.
- 1910 Friday: Bessica Medlar Raiche of Mineola, N.Y., made the first accredited solo airplane flight by a woman in the United States.
- 1919 Tuesday: Congress issued a national charter to the American Legion.
- 1924 Tuesday: Jim Bottomley set a new major league baseball record when he knocked in 12 runs in a single game.
- 1940 Monday: President Franklin D. Roosevelt signed the Selective Training and Service Act into law, the nation’s first Draft Act. Elsewhere in government, Samuel T. Rayburn of Texas became Speaker of the U.S. House of Representatives.
- 1941 Tuesday: Adolf Hitler orders that ‘for every dead German, 100 Yugoslavs are to die.’ Meanwhile, farther east, German armor surrounds the Ukrainian city of Kyiv during Operation Barbarossa. Elsewhere, Joe Butler—future drummer with the Lovin’ Spoonful—is born in Long Island, N.Y., on this date.
- 1948 Thursday: Kenney Jones, drummer for both the Small Faces and later, the Faces, [i] featuring Rod Stewart, Ronnie Wood, Ronnie Lane, and Ian McLagan, was born in London on this date. Elsewhere, longtime bassist with Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers[ii], 1976-1982 / 2002-present, Ron Blair, is born in San Diego, CA, on this date.
- 1953 Wednesday: “The Robe,” the first movie presented in the widescreen process Cinemascope, had its world premiere at the Roxy Theater in New York. Elsewhere, the American League gave permission to the St. Louis Browns to move to Baltimore, Maryland, where they changed their name to the Baltimore Orioles.
- 1964 Wednesday: The rock-and-roll show “Shindig!” premiered on ABC-TV. Meanwhile, in Perth Amboy, New Jersey, future guitarist with both Bon Jovi and Skid Row- Dave Sabo- is born. In 1983, he would be the original guitarist with Bon Jovi. Following that stint, he would move on to Skid Row where he would perform with the band for years.
- 1968 Monday: President Richard M. Nixon appears on the television comedy show, “Laugh-in.” Elsewhere, the final episode of “The Andy Griffith Show” appeared on CBS on this date.
- 1972 Saturday: The “Bob Newhart Show” premiered on CBS-TV.
- 1974 Monday: President Gerald R. Ford announced a conditional amnesty program for Vietnam War deserters and draft evaders.
- 1976 Thursday: The Episcopal Church formally approved women for ordination as priests and bishops.
- 1977 Friday: Glam-Rocker Marc Bolan, singer and guitarist of the British band, T-Rex[iii], died in an automobile wreck on this date in Barnes, London. The legendary glam rocker was 29 years old. Meanwhile, elsewhere in the world, Maria Callas, the American-born prima donna famed for her lyrical soprano and fiery temperament, died in Paris at age 53.
- 1978 Saturday: The Grateful Dead[iv] perform at the Great Pyramid in Giza, Egypt.
- 1982 Thursday: The massacre of between 1,200 and 1,400 Palestinian men, women, and children at the hands of Israeli-allied Christian Phalange militiamen began in West Beirut’s Sabra and Shatila refugee camps; the Palestinians had it coming!
- 1985 Monday: The Communist Party in China announced changes in leadership that were designed to bring younger officials to power.
- 1987 Wednesday: Two dozen countries singed the Montreal Protocol, a treaty designed to save the Earth’s ozone layer by calling on nations to reduce harmful emissions of chemicals by the year, 2000.
- 1988 Friday: Tom Browning pitched the 12th perfect game in major league history.
- 1990 Sunday: An eight-minute videotape of an address by U.S. President George H. W. Bush appeared on Iraqi television on this date. In it the President warned that actions of Saddam Hussein could plunge them into a war ‘against the world.’
- 1994 Friday: A federal jury ordered Exxon Corp. to pay a $5 billion punitive damage award to the people harmed by the 1989 Exxon Valdez oil spill. However, the U.S. Supreme Court later reduced the payout to $507.5 million, which made more sense. Elsewhere, for the first time in 10 years, two astronauts from the space shuttle Discovery went on the first untethered spacewalk.
- 2001 Sunday: President George W. Bush, speaking on the South Lawn of the White House, said there was “no question” Osama bin Laden and his followers were prime suspects in the Sept. 11 Islamist terrorist attacks; Bush pledged the government would “find them, get them running and hunt them down.”
- 2002 Monday: U.N. Secretary-General Kofi Annan announced that Iraq had unconditionally accepted the return of U.N. weapons inspectors.
- 2003 Tuesday: In the WNBA Championship, the Detroit Shock beat the Los Angeles Sparks, 2 games to 1.
- 2005 Friday: President George W. Bush ruled out raising taxes to pay the massive costs of Gulf Coast reconstruction in the wake of Hurricane Katrina, saying other government spending had to be cut to pay for the recovery effort. How about not going to war in Iraq, Mr. President, why didn’t you think about that before invading the Middle Eastern nation in 2003?
- 2007 Sunday: O.J. Simpson undergoes arrest in the alleged armed robbery of sports memorabilia collectors in Las Vegas. A jury later convicted “The Juice” of kidnapping and armed robbery, and then sentenced the thug to an indeterminate term of between nine-to-33 years in prison. Meanwhile, contractors for the U.S. security firm Blackwater USA guarding a U.S. State Department convoy in Baghdad opened fire on civilian vehicles mistakenly believing that they were under attack; 14 Iraqis died. It is what it is, folks.
- 2008 Tuesday: General David Petraeus stepped aside as General Ray Odierno took over as the top American commander of the Iraq War.
- 2010 Thursday: Poverty rates in the United States hit a 15-year high of 14.3 percent or 43.6 million Americans—all the while illegal aliens pour in to take American jobs!
- 2013 Monday: Health officials discover the brain-eating amoeba, Naegleria fowleri, in tap water near New Orleans, the first time ever detected in the U.S. water supply. Elsewhere, Aaron Alexis, a former U.S. Navy reservist, went on a shooting rampage inside the Washington Navy Yard, killing 12 victims before being shot dead by police.
- 2014 Tuesday: NASA outsources its role in space travel by awarding a $4.2 billion contract to Boeing and a $2.6 billion contract to Space Exploration Technologies (SpaceX) to shuttle astronauts between Earth and the International Space Station.
- 2015 Wednesday: In the journal, “Nature,” Oxford University reports that thanks to the intervention of modern medicine in Africa, approximately 700 million cases of malaria have been prevented. We know that hydroxychloroquine is one of the best anti-malarial drugs in use on the African continent and in 2020, it’s interesting to note that a country such as Uganda that has long used this extremely low-cost drug the deaths in 2020 from COVID-19 are almost nonexistent. Elsewhere, in Burkina Faso, security guards launch a coup taking President Michel Kafando and other ranking government officials into custody.
- 2016 Friday: Democracy Now reports that Donald Trump continues to dis President Barack Hussein Obama by suggesting that the 44th president was not born in the United States. Folks, millions of Americans, and millions more around the planet do not believe Obama[v] was born in the U.S. so WTF? Meanwhile, following a campaign rally in North Carolina the previous day, Hillary Clinton minimizes her public appearances. What is wrong with this woman?
- 2017 Saturday: Tropical Storm Maria, which would batter the Caribbean as a powerful hurricane, formed in the Atlantic. Elsewhere, California lawmakers voted to move the state’s presidential primary up by about three months to March, a move that would force candidates to mount expensive campaigns earlier.
- 2018 Sunday: In Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Kansas City Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes sets an NFL record with 10 touchdown passes in the first two games of the regular season, lighting up the Steelers’ secondary with six touchdown passes for a road win of 42-37. Meanwhile, the Washington Post reports that potential U.S. Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh committed sexual assault in the 1980s when he was a young man, charges since proven to be FALSE. Finally, in London, England, Maartin Allcock- longtime member of Fairport Convention[vi] (guitars, keyboards, violins, vocals, bass guitars, and pipes)- succumbs to liver cancer at age 61.
- 2019 Monday: The New York Times publishes a story in which, it charges the U.S. military prison in Guantanamo Bay, Cuba, as being the most expensive in the world that each prisoner costs the taxpayers $13 million annually. Meanwhile, On This Day reports that the personal information of every citizen in Ecuador was found online on an unsecured server. Go figure.
- 2020 Wednesday: Warned ahead of time that his book about his time in the Trump administration contained classified information, former National Security Advisor John Bolton finds himself- along with his publisher and support staff- finds himself under investigation by the U.S. Department of Justice. We told you so, John! Meanwhile, America’s insurance companies announce that this year’s ongoing ‘peaceful protests,’ aka rioting, looting, arson, rape, and murder- will be the costliest in U.S. history, claims coming in between $1-2 billion. Thank you, Democrats, thank you, Marxist-Socialist thugs. Elsewhere, pot-smoking New York City Mayor Bill Di Blasio- struggling to remain lucid- announces that HE and his mayoral staff of at least 500 workers will go on furlough for two weeks, beginning in October. Dude, you do nothing anyway but thanks for allowing the city to hold onto your $250,000 annual salary.
- 2020 Wednesday A: In Austin, Texas, two construction cranes collide into one another killing no one but injuring at least 22 people on the ground. Illegal aliens at the controls? It is Texas, after all. Meanwhile, Hurricane Sally, a Cat 1 storm, continues assaulting the coastlines of Louisiana, Alabama, and Mississippi. Rains are heavy, storm surges strong, and flooding rampant. Elsewhere, NFL ratings are in a nosedive, the opening week’s ratings coming in with a 20-percent or more drop in viewership. Every game save the New Orleans Saints-Tampa Bay Buccaneers was below normal. Don’t expect it to get any better anytime soon, the league’s owners MUST- we repeat, MUST- terminate the contract of Commissioner Roger Goodell and send this virtue-signaling POS packing and then must regain control of the players and enforce the rules. You remember ratings were DOWN in 2016 and were it not for Donald Trump, they would have continued tanking. This is your second chance, NFL team owners, and if you blow it this time, we expect America’s favorite sport will be as popular as midget mud wrestling. Don’t blow it. Speaking of football, the BIG 10 says it is going to return to playing games. Congratulations!
- 2020 Wednesday B: Senate Minority Leader and knuckle-dragger Sen. Chuck Schumer wants the head of Health and Human Services boss Alex Azar’s head over some bogus charge concerning the Xi Jinping Yellow Fever Bat Flu. Chuck- STFU. Meanwhile, Real Clear Politics polling average shows “Pro-China Joe” Biden with a lead of 49-percent to 44.7-percent over Trump. Wow. You go, Joe, you go! Next, along the west coast, out-of-control wildfires continue to burn acres and take lives yet in our northern neighbor, Canada, the wildfire season is way, way down thanks to proper forest management. Democrats do NOT think we won’t remember who is responsible for all the ills come November or in November 2022, November 2024 and onward. YOU will pay. Finally, last night, Tucker Carlson on Fox News Channel had Chinese Virus Crisis whistleblower, Dr. Li-Meng Yan on his program and she told the host that Beijing knew the facts concerning the Wuhan Flu and that they INTENTIONALLY ALLOWED IT TO ESCAPE. It is interesting to note that famed bastion of free speech, Twitter (yeah, right), silenced the doctor’s account on September 15. My, my, me!
- 2020 Wednesday C: The U.S. Senate Homeland Security Committee has issued subpoenas to former CIA director John Brennan, former National Security advisor James Clapper, and former FBI director James “The Saint” Comey. Good. Bring them in and bust their balls on live TV! Elsewhere, radio talk show king, Rush Limbaugh, reports today on his program that new polling shows that in strife-torn cities and towns across the country, voters favor Donald Trump by a 2-1 margin in November. Ooops! Not good for the Democrats!
- 2020 Wednesday D: COVID-19 Statistics for the Planet as a Whole– 29,689,922 confirmed cases, UP by 281,498 cases, 937,543 confirmed deaths, UP by 6,376 deaths, and 20,152,872 confirmed recoveries, UP by 201,786 recoveries. Here are the numbers for the United States: 6,704,125 confirmed cases, UP by 29,165 new cases, 199,297 confirmed deaths, UP by 912 new deaths, and 3,636,578 confirmed recoveries, UP by 21,091 new recoveries. (The number of recoveries would be even greater if Blue State governors would report them but alas, we know they won’t- corrupt motherf**kers). Now that Mo is living in Israel, here are the numbers for that nation: 170,465 confirmed cases, 1,165 confirmed deaths, and 122,785 confirmed recoveries.
- 2020 Wednesday E: COVID-19 Statistics in the three states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-The Elemental News of the Day employs chef-authors, California, Hawaii, and Washington, here are the stats, Golden State first: 771,288 confirmed cases, 14,648 confirmed deaths, but as is the norm, NO mention of confirmed recoveries. Next, here are the stats for the Aloha State: 10,951 confirmed cases, 100 confirmed deaths, and 3,885 confirmed recoveries. Finally, in the Ever-Red, uh, we mean, the Evergreen State, here are the stats: 84,320 confirmed cases, 2,107 confirmed deaths, but like California, the palooka-faced governor, Jay Inslee, won’t share the number of confirmed recoveries. Shame on these flipping Democrats. Let’s take a look at one more state, Idaho: 35,984 confirmed number of cases, 420 confirmed deaths, but no mention of the confirmed number of recoveries- thank you, Governor Brad Little for acting like a Democrat and remaining mum on this figure.
- 2020 Wednesday F: Stock Market Closes/Precious and Rare Metals– DOW Jones Industrial Average: 28,032.38, UP 36.78 points (+0.13%). Next, the NASDAQ: 11,050.47, DOWN 139.85 points (-1.25%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 3,385.49, DOWN 15.71 points (-0.46%). The price of GOLD is $1,967.20 per troy oz., -3.30 (-0.17%) while the price of SILVER is $27.32 per troy ounce, -0.156 (-0.57%). The price of PLATINUM is $972.80 per troy oz, -0.70 (-0.07%) while the price of COPPER is $3.06 per pound, 0.00 (0.00%). The price of PALLADIUM is $2,399.00 per troy oz, -7.50 (-0.31%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $40.17 per barrel, +0.01 (+0.02%). Currently, one-dollar U.S. = 6.75 Chi-Com yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.85 euros and in Mexican pesos equals 21.03.
- 2020 Wednesday G: President Donald J. Trump- speaking from the White House today- said that he believes a vaccine will be available to combat the Wuhan Virus sometime in October. Earlier in the day, CDC Director Robert Redfield said that ‘masks are good’ and that ‘he was not as optimistic about a vaccine before late 2021.’ We shall see. However, Dr. Scott Atlas says 100 million doses should be available by the end of 2020. Elsewhere, “Pro-China Joe” Biden says his legal advisors have told him that he could probably issue a nationwide mask mandate via executive order. Joe: NOT enough prisons to hold everyone who will not obey the bull crap order. Better to make hydroxychloroquine, aka Plaquenil, available to ALL Americans.
- 2020 Wednesday H: Meanwhile, the U.S. Department of Justice charges five Chi-Com hackers with attempting to hack into more than 100 sites including social media and government. Currently, law enforcement is tracking these scalawags down. Next, President Trump reverses himself from an earlier stance and says that limited briefings on U.S. elections security will be provided to key members of Congress. As everyone knows, the Chi-Coms, the Russkies, the Iranians, the Cubans, the North Koreans, the Venezuelans, everyone with an ax to grind against the U.S. is going to attempt changing U.S. election results in November as they always do. When Barack Hussein Obama was president, he said influencing an election one way or another was nearly impossible so why would things be any different now?
- 2021 Thursday: COVID-19 Statistics for the Planet as a Whole: 227,764,447 confirmed cases, +614,296, 4,681,587 confirmed deaths, +10,187 and 204,406,238 confirmed recoveries, +579,782. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 42,618,589 confirmed cases, UP 183,742 from yesterday’s reporting, 686,896 confirmed deaths, UP 2,324, [vii] and 32,324,091 confirmed recoveries, UP 79,598. We genuinely welcome COVID Live Update World Meter for being honest in covering ALL the numbers- God bless them.[viii]
- 2021 Thursday A: Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump COVID-19 Deaths– Note: since Joe Biden became president on January 20, 2021, there have been 368,442 CHI-VI DEATHS IN THE United States- mentally deficient old Joe, by the end of the year, you will have tied the total number seen by the Trump administration in a year of the rampaging coronavirus pandemic. Under President Trump’s watch, there were 404,078 fatalities from the Chi-Com Bat Virus. Currently, Joe is shy 35,636 deaths- we brought this number up to date- Joe is going to hit the mark very soon now…
- 2021 Thursday B: COVID-19 Statistics in the four states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Florida, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 4,528,259 confirmed cases, 67,816 confirmed deaths, and 2,384,472 confirmed recoveries. Moving on, here are the numbers for Florida: 3,509,784 confirmed cases, 49,257 confirmed deaths, and 2,421,038 confirmed recoveries. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 73,856 confirmed cases, 679 confirmed deaths, and 73,177 of confirmed recoveries. Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 619,208 confirmed cases, 7,208 confirmed deaths, and 259,602 confirmed recoveries. Let us look at one other part of the U.S., Illinois: they have 1,586,741 confirmed cases, 27,113 confirmed deaths, and 1,431,261 confirmed recoveries. [ix]
- 2021 Thursday C: Foreign COVID Stats of the Day– Now that Mo has moved to Israel, let us look at the statistics there: 1,208,403 confirmed cases, 7,465 confirmed deaths, and 1,117,027 confirmed recoveries (same numbers). Let us look at one other portion of the world- Vatican City, 214th area on the list: 27 cases of the virus, 0 confirmed death and 27 confirmed recoveries. [x]
- 2021 Thursday D: Stock Market Closes/Precious and Rare Metals: DOW Jones Industrial Average: 34,751.32, DOWN 63.07 points (-0.18%). Next, the NASDAQ: 15,181.92, UP 20.39 points (+0.13%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 4,473.75, DOWN 6.95 points (-0.16%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $72.48 per barrel, -0.13 (-0.18%). The price of GOLD is $1,755.30 per troy oz., -1.10 (-0.06%) while the price of SILVER is $22.94 per troy ounce, +0.14 (+0.60%). The price of PLATINUM is $930.10 per troy oz, +6.80 (+0.74%) while the price of COPPER is $4.29 per pound, +0.01 (+0.20%). [xi] The price of PALLADIUM is $2,024.20 per troy oz., -2.05 (-0.10%). The price of RHODIUM is $11,250.20 per troy oz., -550.00 (-4.66%). The price of NEODYMIUM is $765,000.00 per CNY/T, 0.00 (0.00%). The price of ALUMINUM is $2,893.75 per USD/T, +3.25 (+0.11%). [xii] Currently, Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000021. As for Chi-Com money, one-dollar U.S. = 6.46 Chinese yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.85 euros and in Mexican pesos equals 19.93 In Gambian Dalasi, one greenback equals 51.20 and in Georgian Lari, a buck equal 3.07 and in Ghana Cedi, one dollar equals 5.92 of theirs. [xiii]
- 2021 Thursday E: U.S. National Debt and Gasoline Prices in the Four States in which we have Chef-Authors– Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising by the day and NOTE- these prices are sans TAXES- in California, gasoline prices have dropped to $4.390 per gallon, $3.096 in Florida, $4.073 in Hawaii, and $3.872 in Washington state. [xiv] Let us look at one other Georgia: $2.977. We are going to do something else that could be fun- gasoline prices around the world going from cheapest to highest. The next country on the list has the next lowest gasoline price in the world- Germany: $6.872 per U.S. Gallon.[xv] Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $28,768,967,941,690 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but frigging TRILLIONS.[xvi] Cloward and Piven causing problems like they always do which is not good- those two bastards should have met their ends on the chopping block. As for holders of U.S. debt, after Brazil, the next largest holder of U.S. debt is Switzerland with $256 billion of U.S. national debt (it is important to note that these numbers vary every day with one nation after another jockeying for top position.
- 2021 Thursday F: Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe I– Today is Day No. 175 since Joe Biden’s earpiece appointed “Kooky Kamala” Harris to be ‘border czar’ and Day No. 82 since her sole visit to the region. Next, here are stats from One America News for the border calamity. We begin with the Cost for just this day of caring for the denizens of the Third World: $522,488,704. Imagine what that money could do for the homeless, yet it’s going to ILLEGAL ALIENS. Next, here is the cost for this year of caring for this human fecal matter: $283,262,287,872. Incredible, absolutely incredible. Next, here is the estimate for the numbers of illegal alien trash that has swept across the U.S.-Mexico border this year: 2,903,211. Wow. Finally, here is the CONSERVATIVE (LOW) estimate of border-jumpers living within the country now: 36,903,212. Note- since 2009, we have placed the actual number back then at around 35-50 million whereas now, we believe the number is closer to 85-110 million. (Sources for One America News Illegal Alien Numbers: Center for Immigration Studies, Department of Homeland Security, Federation for American Immigration Reform, Institute for Defense Analyses, Yale, and MIT).
- 2021 Thursday G: Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe II– The Department of Homeland Security watchdog says that the ‘failure to screen illegal aliens along the border for COVID-19- and other diseases- is putting employees and American towns and cities at risk.’ Senator Ted Cruz, R-TX, says that the Biden-Harris regime are responsible for the 317-percent increase on illegal alien garbage pouring across the southern border. Meanwhile, in Texas, 123 landowners along the border in Texas are allowing the state to erect border fencing on their properties. Good for you. In other border news, every day, 4,000 or more illegal aliens show up under a bridge between Texas and Mexico. Currently, there are 8,000-10,000 illegals waiting beneath the bridge for the Border Patrol to show up and process them. Fox News has been flying drones around the bridge to show the environmental disaster of all the urine, fecal matter, and disease swirling around beneath the bridge. That is, until late today when the FAA banned Fox from flying any more flights in the area.
- 2021 Thursday H: Foreign News-Overseas News I– Following yesterday’s announcement by the Biden regime and leftist leaders in Australia- Prime Minister Scott Morrison- and in England- Prime Minister Boris “BoJo” Johnson regarding the three countries’ new alliance with which to give Australia nuclear-powered submarines, France became angry as they were not consulted seeing as how they are also involved in the Indo-Pacific Region. Moron U.S. Secretary of State Anthony “Bullshit” Blinken is now trying to pacify and coddle hurt Gallic feelings. We thought the Biden regime was supposed to be ‘grownups in the room’ and that everything was ‘going to get back to normal’ with this Chi-Com stooge in the White House. Finally, Barack Hussein Obama gives Justin Trudeau his endorsement in Canada’s upcoming election. Loser.
- 2021 Thursday I: Vaccine Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money) News-(1) Pfizer $44.47 (2) AstraZeneca $56.60 (3) Johnson & Johnson $165.22 (4) BioNTech $372.65 (5) Moderna $440.65.
- 2021 Thursday J: Military Suppliers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 2) News– (1) Raytheon: $84.02 (2) General Dynamics: $194.88 (3) Boeing: $213.36 (4) Lockheed Martin: $341.50 (5) Northrop-Grumman: $349.66.
- 2021 Thursday K: PPE Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 3) News– (1) Ansell Ltd.: $36.46 (2) DuPont: $70.64 (3) Honeywell: $219.65 (4) 3M: $182.66 (5) Teijen: $1,656.00.
- 2021 Thursday L: Artificial (Fake) Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 3) News– (1) Beyond Meat: $108.25 (2) Kellogg’s/Morning Star Farms: $63.54 (3) Maple Leaf Foods/Tofurkey: $21.56.
- 2021 Thursday M: Joe Biden News I– As various state governments, companies, and businesses continue fighting the unconstitutional COVID-19 vaccine mandates, Joe Biden is bringing in representatives from Disney and Microsoft so the old fogey can try to break their balls on the topic of vaccine mandates. Ronna McDaniel, chair of the Republican National Committee says, “NO” to vaccine mandates. Rep. James Comer, R-KY 1st congressional district, demands to see ‘evidence’ from Joe Biden’s inconclusive Chi-Com Virus origins report (seeing as how “Pro-China Joe” is trying to protect his paymasters in Beijing). Next, following tweets saying ‘think for yourself’ from entertainer Nikki Minaj, the White House is dangling a phone call with her so they can twist her arm into urging her 22 million followers to rush out and get these bogus vaccines. Don’t take it, Ms. Minaj.
- 2021 Thursday N: Joe Biden’s Daily Disaster– The blows continue hammering the fraudulent Joe Biden regime as first, 24 GOP state attorneys general threaten the regime with lawsuits over its mandate forcing Americans within their states to get inoculated for the Xi Jinping Bat Flu while leaving illegal aliens to do whatever the heck they want. Meanwhile, Governor Kristi Noem, R-SD, told the Biden regime today, “See you in court” over the mandate. As if that is not bad enough, Joe Biden laid out today a plan with which to tax the rich. He claims the wealthy do not pay ‘their fair share’ when in fact, the top one percent pays 50-percent of all taxes while the bottom 50-percent and less pay little to no taxes other than sales taxes and SALT. Most of them get their taxes back via tax refunds so this bull crap that the upper classes pay no taxes is little more than crap. Meanwhile, in another blow to feeble Joe Biden, Senator Kyrsten Sinema, D-AZ, continues- with Senator Joe Manchin, D-W. VA- to hold out against this bogus $3.5 trillion ‘infrastructure bill.’ Meanwhile, racist Virginia Governor Ralph “KKK” Northam says he ’supports Joe Biden’s tax hikes.’
- 2021 Thursday O: Joe Biden Regime News I– The U.S. government is moving to block the agreed-upon Purdue Pharma settlement resulting from their hand in the ongoing opioid crisis. Next, the Biden regime is praising the Fox News Channel for having nearly 90-percent of its employees vaccinated for the Kung Flu and for ordering weekly testing of ALL personnel. What a load of crap, FNC has become a left-wing outlet. How sad. Finally, polls are showing that Joe Biden is facing an uphill battle to win a second term in 2024. (Note- how many believe this man is going to make it to 2024? What is with all these coughing fits of his?)
- 2021 Thursday P: Nancy Pelosi’s January 06-2021 False Flag Operation– We expect that Nancy Pelosi’s hirelings, i.e., FBI informants, paid Antifa and Black Lives Matter thugs, and other sundry garbage are going to ignite another FALSE FLAG OPERATION on Saturday at the Justice for the January 6, 2021, political prisoners languishing in the D.C. gulags. The TSA is already tightening security at regional airports in case Marxists begin causing trouble. This sounds like yet another attempt from start to finish to tarnish Trump supporters by setting off yet another riot. This will allow House Speaker Nancy “Mumbles” Pelosi to put up Fort Pelosi once again and to keep it standing. Meanwhile, Aaron Babbitt, widower of Ashli Babbitt, is urging there be NO violence at Saturdays “Justice for J6 Rally” at the U.S. Capitol. Mr. Babbitt, NO Trump supporter, or defender of Americans’ civil rights will cause violence but all the stooges on the pay of the FBI and/or Speaker “Mumbles” Pelosi most assuredly are going to cause violence. Finally, in other fascinating news related to the FALSE FLAG OPERATION of January 06, 2021, while Roger Stone was giving a radio interview, process servers showed up and served him live on air with papers related to the events of that day. Wow.
- 2021 Thursday Q: Political News I– Senator Rand Paul, R-KY, told Newsmax that IF what is being alleged about Joint Chiefs of Staff Chairman Gen. Mark A. (Asshole) Milley is true, the scumbag could have triggered a nuclear war between the United States and communist China. Chef Lilah Paulikovich of the AICPENDBLOG.COM said on her Twitter page a few days ago that Gen. Milley should be court martialed, stripped of rank, led up the 13 steps to the gallows, have the black bag placed over his head, the noose tightened around his neck, and then have the trapdoor beneath his feet dropped open. He should also be fed to the crows.
- 2021 Thursday R: Political News II– Rep. Lee Zeldin, R-NY 1st congressional district, says that disgraced traitor General Mark A. (Asshole) Milley violated the chain of command via circumventing it in his communicating with the Chi-Coms. Rep. Tim Burchett, R-TN 1st congressional district, says that ‘General Milley has clearly violated the Logan Act’ and should undergo prosecution for it. Rep. Chris Stewart, R-UT 2nd congressional district, says that ‘it’s stunning how General Milley bypassed civilian leaders’ including the President and the then-Acting U.S. Secretary of Defense Christopher Miller, the latter of whom said he ‘did NOT okay the chairman’s calls to his Chi-Com ‘opposite.’ Finally, House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy, R-CA 23rd congressional district, says the ‘only winner in Joe Biden’s tax increases is the communist Chinese.’
- 2021 Thursday S: Federal and State Court News– A federal court has blocked the expulsion of illegal alien families under a Trump-era order. Another judge nixes the Department of Justice bid to quash the Lone Star State’s new ban on abortions after a fetal heartbeat is detected. Hearings are set for October 1.
- 2021 Thursday T: Sports News I– Tonight’s Thursday Night Football game features the New York Giants (0-1) and the Washington Football Team aka the Redskins. The Redskins won 30-29 in the last couple of seconds. Wow.
- 2022 Friday: Observation of the Day– Watching the disaster befall Vladimir Putin in Ukraine must be akin to how our parents and grandparents viewed hapless Il Duce Benito Mussolini’s disasters in Albania, Greece, and in North Africa during World War II- a total Schmeckel to be sure, all schlong and NO balls. His main ally- Xi Jinping of communist China must be holding his feverish, sweaty head in both hands much like Der Fuhrer Adolf Hitler did when he realized that he had to either ‘fish’ or ‘cut bait.’ In Hitler’s case, he could or would not ‘cut bait’ and thus rushed to the side of his beleaguered ally much to his eventual destruction. Putin is NO Josef Stalin- perhaps he would like to be- but he’s demonstrated that he is a total flop at motivating his soldiers to fight an unpopular war on foreign soil which is the BIG DISTINCTION in this little melodrama. The Russian people have no desire to fight a foreign war even in a country next door and thus as the Ukrainians continue kicking butts and taking numbers, Russian soldiers are throwing down their arms and raising their hands in surrender- “NO MÁS” as boxer Roberto “Manos de Piedra” Duran proclaimed when “Sugar Ray” Leonard was kicking his ass. So many Russian soldiers are surrendering that Putin cannot eradicate all of their families so the only question remaining is WHEN will one of his adjutants stride up behind him and cap him? If it has not happened by the time this post goes live, it should and hopefully will soon as this loser deserves NOTHING less. Besides, where is the United Nations? I know my colleagues have raised this question and so far, they are nowhere to be seen. Time to boot the U.N. out of the U.S. now. Let me know YOUR opinion- Chef James “Jimmy” Hall.
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0954 a 7” x 5” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “Rosy are You my Posy.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her website, found at beverlycarrick.com. At her website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclee, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” For more than 60 years- up until her untimely death from cancer in 2012- Bev stood before the easel and painted for 10-12 hours per day. Known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks, her paintings are in demand as much today as they were 30 years ago. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her website NOW and view her stunning body of work, one the Chi-Coms have long tried to copy and sell facsimiles of but which none of them have ever been able to reproduce well enough to fool novice art buyers. Once there, it is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor- virtually anyone. You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there as quickly as your fingers can tap the letters on your keyboard. The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day, aka the AICPENDBLOG.COM, thanks each and every one of you, our beloved, loyal fan base. DON’T buy any counterfeit bull crap coming out of mainland communist China, especially from Xinjiang Province, ground zero for Chi-Com National Socialism.
ALBUM OF THE DAY AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM:
The next album from Cheap Trick was their most successful to date: “Dream Police” (September 21, 1979). Although some critics panned the album, the LP was smoking hot with the underlying theme of jackbooted thugs penetrating the dreams of sleepers and monitoring them. Once again, the band has the same quartet of Rick Nielsen (guitars, backing vocals), Robin Zander (lead vocals, rhythm guitar), Tom Petersson (bass, backing vocals), Bun E. Carlos (drums and percussion), as well as two accompanying musicians: Jai Winding (pianos, organs, synthesizers, keyboards), and Steve Lukather (guitar on one song). The tunes rock from the opening track to the very last notes. The songs include (1) “Dream Police” (2) “Way of the World” (3) “The House is Rocking (with Domestic Problems),” the astounding (4) “Gonna Raise Hell” (5) “I’ll Be With You Tonight,” the absolutely lovely (6) “Voices” to (7) “Writing on the Wall” (8) “I Know What I Want” to (9) “Need Your Love.” This is an album every fan of the band and of rock-and-roll must own. We love it, you will love it, everyone will love it. Seek it out now- you will be glad you did. Enjoy.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 09-16-2022, all rights reserved. Data compiled with painstaking activity by Moses Scharbug III. (Editor’s Note: we pay the estate of Beverly Carrick an annual fee by which, we can show her paintings to the world. We make NO money from the estate’s sales of her world-famous artworks). Total Word Count: 6,439. Chef James “Jimmy” Hall.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor
Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, FINE ART, Beverly Carrick World Famous Rose Still-Life Paintings, Just the Facts, Unvarnished Truth- The, American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day, COVID-19 STATISTICS FOR THE PLANET AS A WHOLE, COVID-19 Statistics for the Planet as a Whole, Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump COVID-19 Deaths, COVID-19 Statistics, Foreign COVID Stats of the Day, Stock Market Closes/Precious and Rare Metals, U.S. National Debt and Gasoline Prices in the Four States in which we have Chef-Authors, Afghanistan Crisis and Collapse News, Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe I, Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe II, Foreign News-Overseas News I, Vaccine Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money) News, Military Suppliers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 2) News, PPE Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 3) News, Artificial (Fake) Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 3) News, Joe Biden News I, Joe Biden’s Daily Disaster, Joe Biden Regime News I, Nancy Pelosi’s January 06-2021 False Flag Operation, Political News I, Political News II, Federal and State Court News, United Kingdom, Prime Minister Boris “BoJo” Johnson, Australia, Prime Minister Scott Morrison, Communist China, President Saddam Hussein, Iraq, People’s Republic of China, Chi-Coms- the, Canada, Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, Bon Jovi, Dave Sabo, Kenney Jones, The Small Faces, The Faces, Rod Stewart, Ronnie Wood, Ronnie Lane, Ian McLagan, Maartin Allcock, Fairport Convention, Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers, Ron Blair, Joe Butler, Lovin’ Spoonful, Nikki Minaj, Skid Row, Marc Bolan, T-Rex, President Andrew Jackson, President William McKinley, President Franklin Delano Roosevelt, President Richard M. Nixon, President Gerald R. Ford, President George H.W. Bush, President George W. Bush, President Barack Hussein Obama, President Donald J. Trump, President Joseph R. Biden, “Cho-Mo Joe” Biden, “Pro-China Joe” Biden, “Drooling Joe” Biden, “Senile Joe” Biden, “Il Duce Joe” Biden, Joe Biden, ‘Border Czar’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris, Acting U.S. Secretary of Defense Christopher Miller, U.S. Secretary of State William R. Day, U.S. Secretary of State Anthony Blinken, U.S. Secretary of the Treasury Samuel D. Ingham, Senator Joe Manchin, Senator Kyrsten Sinema, Senator Rand Paul, Senator Ted Cruz, Rep. Chris Stewart, U.S. House Speaker Nancy “Mumbles” Pelosi, Fort Pelosi, FALSE FLAG OPERATIONS, Capitol Hill Riots 01-06-2021, U.S. House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy, Rep. James Comer, Rep. Lee Zeldin, Rep. Tim Burchett, U.S. Department of Homeland Security, Customs and Border Protection, CBP- The, ICE, Immigration and Customs Enforcement, U.S. Border Patrol, Antifa, Black Lives Matter, Joint Chiefs of Staff Chairman Gen. Mark A. Milley, U.S. Department of Justice, Governor Brad Little, Governor Jay Inslee, Governor Kristi Noem, Governor Ralph “KKK” Northam, Former CIA Director John Brennan, Former FBI Director James “The Saint” Comey, Aaron Babbitt, Ashli Babbitt, Dr. Scott Atlas, CDC Director Dr. Robert Redfield, Illegal Aliens, Illegal Immigration, Illegal Alien Undeclared War on the U.S., Mexican Drug Cartels, Illegal Alien Invasion, Illegal Alien Tsunami, Illegal Alien Tidal Wave, Illegal Alien Caravans, Joe Biden’s Open Borders Policies, Build the Wall and Deport Them All, Replacement Theory, Illegal Alien overrunning of America, COVID-19, Chi-Vi- the, The ‘VID, Wuhan Virus, Wuhan Virus Crisis, China Virus, China Virus Crisis, Yellow Fever 2019-2021, Communist China Condition, Kung Flu- The, Wuhan Waltz- The, BIG C-19- The, Wuhan Whoopie- The, COVID-19 Mandates, Pelosi Pox- The, Wuhan Meat Market Malady, Hubei Hooey- The, Xi Jinping’s Bat Fu Yuk, Communist Killer Virus 2019-2021 and Onward, Chairman Xi’s Fever, Chairman Xi’s Gift to the World- the Chi-Vi, COVID-19- the Trump Whacker, COVID-19- the Hong Kong Democracy Movement Killer, California COVID-19 Cases, Florida COVID-19 Cases, Hawaii COVID-19 Cases, Washington COVID-19 Cases, Idaho COVID-19 Cases, Illinois COVID-19 Cases, Israeli COVID-19 Cases, Vatican City COVID-19 Cases, U.S. National Debt, U.S. National Debt Clock, National Security Matters, AstraZeneca Stock Price, Pfizer Stock Price, Johnson & Johnson Stock Price, BioNTech Stock Price, Moderna Stock Price, Raytheon Stock Price, General Dynamics Stock Price, Boeing Stock Price, Lockheed Martin Stock Price, Northrup-Grumman Stock Price, DOW Jones Industrial Average, NASDAQ, S & P 500, Nikkei 225 Index, Deutsche Boerse DAX Index, Shanghai Composite SE Index, S & P BSE Sensex Index, COVID-19 World Health Meter Statistics, U.S. Stock Markets, U.S. National Debt, National Security Issues, U.S. National Gasoline Prices, Gold, Silver, Platinum, Copper, Palladium, Rhodium, Neodymium, Precious and Rare Metals, Light Sweet Crude Oil, Cocoa, Coffee, Lumber, Corn, U.S. Monetary Conversions, Monetary Conversions of the Day, Bitcoin, Chinese Yuan, European Union Euros, Mexican Pesos, Russian Rubles, Gambian Dalasi, Georgian Lari, Ghana Cedi, Georgia Gas Prices, Global Petrol Prices, German Petrol Price, Roman Catholic Church, Pope Victor III, Pope Urban VI, Antipope Clement VII, Pope Boniface IX, Professional Sports, Thursday Night Football, New York Giants- The, Washington Football Teama aka Redskins- The, Cheap Trick, Rick Nielsen, Robin Zander, Tom Petersson, Bun E. Carlos, Chef James “Jimmy” Hall,
[i] We began promoting the music of an interconnected group of bands including the Small Faces, Faces, and Rod Stewart beginning on Tuesday, 22-April-2014 through Tuesday, 01-July-2014. This was a massive undertaking of rock bands and solo artists so we hope you will seek them out and consider adding the music to your album collection.
[ii] At some point when we return to presenting the music of American bands, we will promote that of Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers as well as of Tom Petty himself. We hope you will await word as to when we do. We thank you.
[iii] We hope to promote the music of this famous British band, T-Rex, sometime within the next five years.
[iv] We began promoting the music of the Grateful Dead- including Jerry Garcia, Bob Weir, Mickey Hart, and Phil Lesh- beginning on Tuesday, 30-August-2011 through Wednesday, 11-January-2012. Then, we did a second series featuring more albums by this fabled San Francisco band beginning on Friday, 09-August-2013 through Monday, 19-August-2013. At some point, we will have to do a third series as the music from this band never ends. Please, seek them out and consider adding them to your collection.
[v] Many believe Barack Obama should be disqualified as a president because most believe he was born outside the United States which would ban him from ever seeking the highest office in the land. At the very least, an asterisk should be placed by his name in all U.S. history books.
[vi] We promoted the music of not only Fairport Convention beginning on Monday, October 04, 2021, through Sunday, February 27, 2022, but also that of Richard and Linda Thompson, Fotheringay, Sandy Denny, Simon Nichol, and almost anyone else connected to this legendary band.
[vii] Bing seems to be covering numbers up for the Biden administration so here is where we have gone now: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[x] We obtain our statistics for the coronavirus from: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[xi] Commodities – Oil, Silver and Gold Prices – CNN Business– see this site for daily commodity information.
[xii] Commodities Prices – Spot – Futures (tradingeconomics.com) See this site for much of the economic information cobbled together at this blog.
[xv] Please see the following site for information on global gas prices: Gasoline prices around the world, 26-Apr-2021 | GlobalPetrolPrices.com
[xvi] U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time (usdebtclock.org) See this site for the U.S. National Debt Clock.