TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
SUMMER SESSION 2022
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 55
258. TODAY IN HISTORY—THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 15, 2022:
First Day of National Hispanic Heritage Month
Rush Limbaugh foretold of what the Dems have been working hard at accomplishing since his death: nullifying elections in the United States. Well, they’ve forgotten that many of the illegal aliens entering the country lean more towards the right than they do towards the left which is why we are going to CRUSH the Dems in 55 days…
Chef Tiresias Helenus Grinikeodopuloposlus; President (U.S. Secretary of War, and Chief Justice) William Howard Taft; U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justices Benjamin Robbins Curtis and Horace Gray; U.S. Attorney General Richard Olney; Acting U.S. Secretary of the Interior Alexander Theodore Vogelsang; U.S. Secretary of State Richard Olney; Acting U.S. Secretary of State John Jay; U.S. Treasury Secretary Nicholas F. Brady; U.S. Secretary of Treasury and of War William H. Crawford; the 13th Floor Elevators featuring Tommy Hall, the Cars featuring Ric Ocasek, Iron Butterfly featuring Lee Dorman, the Jefferson Airplane featuring Signe Toly Anderson, and Pink Floyd featuring Rick Wright:
- 608 Thursday: St. Boniface IV begins his reign as the 67th Roman Catholic Pope. His Holiness would serve from today until May 08, 615.
- 885 Saturday: The reign of the 109th Roman Catholic Pope St. Adrian III ends on this date. He first became pontiff on May 17, 884, and from that day until this, he guided his global flock on its journey to commune with the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- 1590 Saturday: The reign of the 228th Roman Catholic Pope Urban VII begins on this date. Sadly, 12 days later- prior to his coronation- Urban VII would die which makes him the shortest-reigning pontiff in the history of the Roman Catholic Church.
- 1620 Tuesday: The Mayflower departs from Plymouth, England, with 102 Pilgrims aboard, bound for the New World.
- 1644 Thursday: Innocent X- the 236th Roman Catholic Pope- begins his reign on his date. Over the next 10 years and 114 days, Innocent X would lead his flock on its journey to commune with the Heavenly Father, His Son, and the Holy Ghost, until the Lord would call him home on January 07, 1655.
- 1683 Wednesday: Thirteen immigrant families found the township of Germantown, Pennsylvania, on this date.
- 1776 Sunday: British forces occupied New York during the American Revolution.
- 1789 Tuesday: The U.S. Department of Foreign Affairs was renamed the Department of State. John Jay became Acting U.S. secretary of State on this date and would serve under President George Washington from today until March 22, 1790.
- 1795 Tuesday: Cape Colony, South Africa, surrenders to the British.
- 1834 Monday: In Crawford, Georgia, the 9th U.S. Secretary of War William H. Crawford died. A Democratic-Republican, he served under President James Madison from August 01, 1815, to October 22, 1816, and then became the 7th U.S. Treasury secretary. In this role, Crawford served under the same president from October 22, 1816, to March 06, 1825.
- 1835 Tuesday: In Oxford, Massachusetts, future 34th U.S. Secretary of State Richard Olney is born. A Democrat, he would serve under President Grover Cleveland / served from June 10, 1895, to March 05, 1897. Olney would also serve his country as its 40th U.S. attorney general. A Democrat, he would serve under President Grover Cleveland from March 06, 1893, to June 10, 1895.
- 1853 Wednesday: Reverend Antoinette Brown Blackwell underwent ordination on this date, which made her the first female minister in the United States.
- 1857 Tuesday: William Howard Taft—who served as the 27th Republican president of the United States (1909-1913) and as Chief Justice of the U.S. Supreme Court—was born in Cincinnati, Ohio. Following his presidency, Taft became the 69th overall U.S. Supreme Court justice as well as the 10th chief justice as President Warren G. Harding nominated him to fill the seat of Chief Justice Edward Douglass White. He served from July 11, 1921, to February 03, 1930. He also served the nation as its 42nd U.S. secretary of war and did so under President Theodore Roosevelt from February 01, 1904, to June 30, 1908. Meanwhile, Timothy Alder earned a patent for the typesetting machine.
- 1858 Wednesday: Under government contract, the first mail service in the United States to the Pacific Coast began on this date. Coaches from the Butterfield Overland Mail Company took 12 days to make the journey between Tipton, Mo., and San Francisco, Ca.
- 1862 Monday: Confederate forces captured Harpers Ferry during the Civil War.
- 1874 Tuesday: In Newport, R.I., the 32nd U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Benjamin Robbins Curtis, first a Whig and then a Republican, died on this date. President Millard Fillmore nominated Curtis to fill the seat of Associate Justice Levi Woodbury. Curtis served from October 10, 1851, to September 30, 1857.
- 1887 Thursday: The city of Philadelphia launched a three-day celebration of the 100th anniversary of the U.S. Constitution.
- 1902 Monday: In Nahant, MA, the 47th U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Horace Gray died on this date. President Chester Alan Arthur nominated Gray to fill the seat of Democratic Associate Justice Nathan Clifford. Gray served from January 09, 1882, to September 15, 1902.
- 1909 Wednesday: A New York judge ruled that Ford Motor Co. had infringed on George Seldon’s patent for the ‘road engine.’ Elsewhere, Charles F. Kettering applied for a patent on his ignition system. His company Delco (Dayton Engineering Laboratories Company) later became a subsidiary of General Motors.
- 1910 Thursday: Wilbur Wright makes his first airplane flight.
- 1912 Sunday: In Albania, war between Montenegro and Turkey breaks out that would set the stage for the larger conflict—World War I—to follow.
- 1914 Tuesday: The Battle of Aisne, France, takes place as German and French troops make contact. Meanwhile, U.S. Marines march out of Veracruz, Mexico.
- 1916 Friday: The British uses tanks in battle for the first time at the Battle of the Somme on the Western Front—the tanks are called “Little Willies” after Kaiser Wilhelm II.
- 1917 Saturday: Alexander Kerensky proclaims Russia to be a ‘republic.’
- 1923 Saturday: Governor John Calloway Walton placed Oklahoma under martial law due to terrorist activity committed by the Ku Klux Klan.
- 1928 Saturday: Alexander Fleming discovered the antibiotic penicillin in the mold Penicillium notatum.
- 1930 Monday: The 26.1st Acting U.S. Interior Secretary Alexander Theodore Vogelsang died at age 69 in the District of Columbia. A Democrat, he served under President Woodrow Wilson from February 29, 1920, to March 13, 1920.
- 1935 Sunday: The Nuremburg Laws deprived German Jews of their citizenship. Meanwhile, Nazi Germany adopts a new national flag featuring the swastika.
- 1938 Thursday: British Prime Minister Neville Chamberlain confers with Adolf Hitler at the Berchtesgaden.
- 1940 Sunday: Future AICP-END blogger, Chef Tiresias Helenus Grinikeodopuloposlus, was born in Greece on this date. Meanwhile, during the Battle of Britain, the tide turned as the Royal Air Force inflicted heavy losses on the German Luftwaffe, namely downing 185 German aircraft.
- 1941 Monday: Signe Toly Anderson, the first female vocalist of the San Francisco acid rock band, the Jefferson Airplane[i], was born on this date in Seattle, Washington.
- 1942 Tuesday: During World War II, a Japanese submarine torpedoed the aircraft carrier USS Wasp; the U.S. Navy ended up sinking the severely damaged aircraft carrier. Elsewhere, future bassist with the rock group, Iron Butterfly[ii], Lee Dorman, is born in St. Louis, Missouri, on this date.
- 1943 Wednesday: Benito Mussolini, having been recently deposed by partisans, forms a new Fascist government so Italy can continue fighting the war on the side of Germany. Elsewhere, future electric jug player who gave the psychedelic Texas rock band, the 13th Floor Elevators[iii] its distinctive sound—Tommy Hall—is born in Memphis, Tennessee, on this date.
- 1944 Friday: The Red Army ‘liberates’ the Bulgarian capital of Sofia, during World War II. Although Bulgaria did not participate in the invasion of the Soviet Union, they were still allied with Nazi Germany and their fellow Axis allies, Fascist Italy, Hungary, Romania, and Croatia.
- 1949 Thursday: “The Lone Ranger” premiered on ABC-TV starring Clayton Moore as the masked hero and Jay Silverheels as Tonto.
- 1950 Friday: During the Korean War, United Nations forces landed at Inchon in the south and began their drive to reclaim Seoul and to drive the North out of the South.
- 1953 Tuesday: The National Boxing Association adopted the 10-point scoring system for all its boxing matches.
- 1954 Wednesday: As raucous fans looked on, Marilyn Monroe filmed her famous ‘billowing skirt scene’ for the “Seven Year Itch” over a Lexington Avenue subway grate in Manhattan; however, little, if any of the footage was used in the movie. The scene was later reshot on a Hollywood film set.
- 1959 Tuesday: Soviet Premier Nikita Khrushchev arrived in the U.S. to commence a 13-day visit.
- 1961 Friday: The United States began Operation Nougat, a series of underground nuclear explosions in the Nevada Test Site, two weeks after the Soviet Union resumed testing nuclear weapons.
- 1963 Sunday: Four black girls lost their lives when a bomb exploded at the 16th Street Baptist Church in Birmingham, Alabama. Years later, three Ku Klux Klansmen were convicted for their part in the blast.
- 1964 Tuesday: The prime-time soap opera, “Peyton Place,” premiered on ABC-TV.
- 1967 Friday: At the Sports Arena in Los Angeles, California, heavyweight boxer Jerry Quarry wins his 29th professional bout via a KO of opponent Billy Daniels at the 2:45-minute mark of Round 1 in a scheduled 10-round bout. This put the “Bellflower Bomber’s” record to 24-1-4.
- 1971 Wednesday: Scumbags founded Greenpeace on this date.
- 1972 Friday: A federal grand jury in Washington, D.C., indicted seven men for their part in the Watergate Hotel burglary.
- 1978 Friday: In his 59th pro fight, Muhammad Ali defeated Leon Spinks to win his third heavyweight boxing title. Ali scored a unanimous decision in a 15-round fight to win the WBA and The Ring magazine’s heavyweight boxing titles. His record improved to 56-3 with this win while his opponent Spinks professional record went to 7-1-1.
- 1981 Tuesday: The Senate Judiciary Committee voted unanimously to approve the Supreme Court nomination of Sandra Day O’Connor.
- 1982 Wednesday: Iran’s former foreign minister, Sadegh Ghotzbadeh was executed after being convicted of plotting against the government. The first edition of USA Today was published.
- 1985 Sunday: Nike began selling its Air Jordan 1 sneaker on this date.
- 1987 Tuesday: In Springfield, Missouri, heavyweight former champion “Big George” Foreman scores a 6th Round TKO on opponent, Bobby Crabtree to put his pro-record to 48-2.
- 1988 Thursday: The 68th U.S. Treasury Secretary Nicholas F. Brady assumed his office on this date. A Republican, he served under Presidents Ronald Reagan and George H.W. Bush from September 15, 1988, to January 17, 1993.
- 1992 Tuesday: The ex-Nazi, criminal financier George Soros earned his epithet “The Man Who Broke the Bank of England” when his Quantum Fund began dumping large amounts of pound sterling which crashed its value, thus driving the UK into a depression and driving the pound out of Enterprise Risk Management. Why the global financial community has not put a hit out on this POS is beyond us.
- 1994 Thursday: Jihadists in Algeria kidnap and behead 16 people. Time to wipe this scum out.
- 1997 Monday: The creators of the domain name google.com registered it on this date.
- 2001 Saturday: President George W. Bush ordered U.S. troops to prepare for war and braced Americans for a long, difficult assault against Muslim jihadists to avenge the September 11 attack. Meanwhile, beleaguered Afghans began fleeing Kabul, fearing a U.S. military strike against their hated Taliban rulers who were harboring Osama bin Laden.
- 2003 Monday: The WUSA soccer league shut down operations five days before the Women’s World Cup, saying it didn’t have enough money to stay in business for a fourth season.
- 2008 Monday: In London, England, Rick Wright, the keyboardist of the British rock band, Pink Floyd[iv], died from complications related to lung cancer; he was 65 years old. Meanwhile, on Wall Street, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 504.48, or 4.42 percent, to 10,917.51 while oil closed below $100 a barrel for the first time in six months amid upheaval in the financial industry as Lehman brothers Holdings Inc. filed for bankruptcy protection and Merrill Lynch & Co. was sold to Bank of America.
- 2009 Tuesday: Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke said the worst recession since the 1930s was “very likely over,” although he cautioned that pain—especially for nearly 15 million unemployed Americans—would persist.
- 2012 Saturday: In Moscow, tens of thousands of Russians protest Vladimir Putin, chanting, “We are the power here” and “Russia without Putin!”
- 2013 Sunday: Hundreds of people, black and white, many holding hands, filled the Alabama church that the Ku Klux Klan bombed 50 years earlier to mark the anniversary of the blast that killed four little black girls and became a landmark movement in the struggle for civil rights.
- 2014 Monday: The U.N. will remove peacekeepers from the Syrian side of Golan Heights after the recent capture and release of 45 U.N. troops from Fiji by Syrian rebel forces; the U.N. has worked in the area for 40 years to keep peace between Syria and Israel.
- 2015 Tuesday: As the European Union Muslim ‘refugee’ and ‘migrant’ crisis continues causing problems for the nations of Eastern Europe, Hungary says, “ENOUGH!” and seals its border with Serbia with rows and rows of concertina razor wire. This strands loads of Muslims in a country with a negative history towards followers of the Prophet Mohammad.
- 2016 Thursday: The American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) and other human rights groups launch a new campaign to get President Barack Hussein Obama to grant a pardon to Edward Snowden, the man who along with Bradley, ahem, Chelsea, Manning delivered the goods to Julian Assange on unfavorable actions committed by the U.S. government. Of course, Barack Obama did not do this.
- 2017 Friday: NASA’s Cassini spacecraft disintegrated in the skies above Saturn after a journey of 20 years; it was the only spacecraft ever to orbit Saturn and send back images of the planet, its rings, and its moons.
- 2018 Saturday: In his record 20th title defense, Russian boxer Gennady Golovkin (38-1-1 with 34 KOs) finds himself outpointed by Mexican Canelo Alvarez (50-1-2, 34 KOs) losing the undisputed middleweight title. This match in Las Vegas was a shock in the betting world as no one thought Golovkin was going to lose.
- 2019 Sunday: Famed member of the East Coast rock band, the Cars[v]– Ric Ocasek (guitars/vocals/keyboards 1976-1988 / 2010-present)- is found dead in his home in New York City on this date; he was 75. Meanwhile, Hong Kong freedom protesters outside the British Embassy find themselves under fire from the authorities with tear gas and water canyons. Protests there are growing in momentum as the people continue protesting the Chi-Coms.
- 2020 Tuesday: Hurricane Sally is expected to become a Cat 1 storm when it makes landfall later today along the coastlines of Louisiana, Alabama, and Mississippi. Residents are bracing for the worst and FEMA is on site. Meanwhile, at the White House, the foreign ministers of Bahrain and the United Arab Emirates are signing the historic peace agreement hammered out by the Trump administration between those Arab nations and Israel. Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu is also there signing the documents along with President Donald J. Trump. Elsewhere, the Palestinians are crying and screaming that they are ‘being stabbed in the back. Oh, boohoo. STFU you worthless scumbags- you’ve had your chances, more than any other country ever, to make peace. When ALL Arab nations sign onto this deal, you will have a choice: make peace with Israel or become the pariah of the world, forever shunned, dismissed, and driven away.
- 2020 Tuesday A: As wildfires rage out of control along the West Coast, at least 36 people in California alone are dead because of the conflagrations. All of this is easily preventable if only proper forest management would move to the fore once again. IF (and this is a big IF) the environmentalists and their Democratic Party stooges GENUINELY loved wildlife, particularly endangered species, would it not make more sense to protect their habitats by proper management coupled with an emphasis on protecting the flora and the fauna? It is all so unnecessary the level of destruction occurring in our forests that we hope in 2022, the people of California, Oregon, and elsewhere where dimwits rule remember everything these people have done and vote them out en mass! Enough is enough!
- 2020 Tuesday B: During a speech, Democratic vice-presidential nominee Kamala Harris lets it slip that if she and “Pro-China Joe” Biden are elected, it will be a “Harris administration.” Folks, everyone knows this so don’t act shocked. Meanwhile, in Los Angeles, California, the county doubles the reward for information leading to the POS shooter who attacked two L.A. Sheriff’s deputies as they sat in their patrol car in Compton, California, from $100,000 to $200,000 and the sheriff encourages race-baiter Los Angeles Lakers star LeBron James to put up the same amount; in effect, telling him to put his money where his mouth is. So far, we’ve heard nothing from “King James” nor did we believe we would. He’s a punk. Finally, the city of Louisville, Kentucky, settles on $12 million to the family of Breonna Taylor. She is the woman who died in a crossfire of lead when police officers stormed into her and her boyfriend’s apartment with a NO-KNOCK WARRANT and then when the boyfriend opened up, she died in a fusillade of lead.
- 2020 Tuesday C: Following the signing of the peace accord at the White House earlier in the day, Palestinians begin firing rockets into neighboring Israel, wounding some citizens as they went about their daily lives. The Palestinians are a bunch of sniveling pigs. Stop! Elsewhere, in Iraq, rockets begin landing near the U.S. Embassy in Baghdad. This clearly is the work of the bottom-feeder Iranian Revolutionary Guard. We would hope the Trump administration sinks both their navy and takes out the oil refineries leaving them even more Third World than they now are. What is clear is that the new peace process in the Middle East is one that has a greater chance of succeeding and sources inform us that Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, possibly Yemen, Algeria, and perhaps Qatar might join in the process. Elsewhere, in response to the potential Iranian threat to attack a U.S. ambassador, President Trump warns the mullahs that they will pay a price ONE-THOUSAND TIMES WORSE than anything they might do. Could we see Tehran go up in a mushroom cloud?
- 2020 Tuesday D: COVID-19 Statistics for the Planet as a Whole– 29,386,463 confirmed cases, UP by 271,986 cases, 930,589 confirmed deaths, UP by 4,993 deaths, and 19,943,453 confirmed recoveries, UP by 270,382 recoveries. Here are the numbers for the United States: 6,665,316 confirmed cases, UP by 28,896 new cases, 198,085 confirmed deaths, UP by 718 new deaths, and 3,612,064 confirmed recoveries, UP by 31,279 new recoveries. We believe if the authorities would share the TRUE percentages of deaths per number of those with the disease- instead of making everyone who might have the Wuhan Flu in their system but did not cause their deaths- known, there would be LESS fear. It is also clear that misreporting the news has Americans believing at least 30 million Americans- OR MORE- have died from Xi Jinping’s Chi-Com Flu which is not true which was said a week ago, so it shows misinformation is doing its job among the gullible and ill-informed citizenry.
- 2020 Tuesday E: COVID-19 Statistics in the three states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-The Elemental News of the Day employs chef-authors, California, Hawaii, and Washington, here are the stats, Golden State first: 768,334 confirmed cases, 14,477 confirmed deaths, but as is the norm, NO mention of confirmed recoveries. Next, here are the stats for the Aloha State: 10,887 confirmed cases, 99 confirmed deaths, and 3,693 confirmed recoveries. Finally, in the Ever-Red, uh, we mean, the Evergreen State, here are the stats: 83,962 confirmed cases, 2,096 confirmed deaths, but like California, the incline-headed governor, Jay Inslee, won’t share the number of confirmed recoveries. Shame on these flipping Democrats. Let’s take a look at one more state, the Empire State: 450,425 confirmed number of cases, 32,655 confirmed number of deaths, and like most other Blue States, NO number of confirmed number of recoveries. The governor of New York, the drooling moron Andrew Cuomo continues trying to blame President Donald J. Trump for all the deaths when he is the one who sent Bat Flu-infected people into rest homes where the most vulnerable people are, uh, we mean, were. Let us look at Israel’s numbers now that Mo and his wife are relocating there. Here they are: 162,273 confirmed cases, 1,141 confirmed deaths, and 120,443 confirmed recoveries. Watch out for the rockets, Mo!
- 2020 Tuesday F: Stock Market Closes/Precious and Rare Metals– DOW Jones Industrial Average: 27,995.60, UP 2.27 points (+0.008%). Next, the NASDAQ: 11,190.32, UP 133.67 points (+1.21%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 3,401.20, UP 17.66 points (+0.52%). The price of GOLD is $1,961.90 per troy oz., -4.30 (-0.22%) while the price of SILVER is $27.34 per troy ounce, -0.119 (-0.43%). The price of PLATINUM is $978.40 per troy oz, -3.80 (-0.39%) while the price of COPPER is $3.06 per pound, -0.006 (-0.20%). The price of PALLADIUM is $2,417.50 per troy oz., +8.00 (+0.33%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $38.39 per barrel, +0.11 (+0.29%). Today, COFFEE is $124.30 per metric ton, +1.00 (+0.81). As for currency, one U.S. dollar = 6.78 communist Chinese yuan. By contrast, one U.S. dollar = 0.84 euros. Communist China manipulates its currency, a known fact which is why the world must disengage with them. Today, communist China’s ally, the World Trade Organization released a ruling that says ‘the U.S. violated international regulations by imposing trade tariffs on $278 billion of Chi-Com goods entering the U.S.’ Stop the crying, Beijing, this is NOTHING ruling, and the U.S. will continue punishing you, authoritarian SOBS.
- 2021 Wednesday: COVID-19 Statistics for the Planet as a Whole: 227,150,151 confirmed cases, +480,596, 4,671,400 confirmed deaths, +8,373 and 203,826,456 confirmed recoveries, +454,052. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 42,432,847 confirmed cases, UP 144,643 from yesterday’s reporting, 684,572 confirmed deaths, UP 2,231,[vi] and 32,244,493 confirmed recoveries, UP 67,709. We genuinely welcome COVID Live Update World Meter for being honest in covering ALL the numbers- God bless them. [vii]
- 2021 Wednesday A: Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump COVID-19 Deaths– Note: since Joe Biden became president on January 20, 2021, there have been 366,118 CHI-VI DEATHS IN THE United States- mentally deficient old Joe, by the end of the year, you will have tied the total number seen by the Trump administration in a year of the rampaging coronavirus pandemic. Under President Trump’s watch, there were 404,078 fatalities from the Chi-Com Bat Virus. Currently, Joe is shy 37,960 deaths- we brought this number up to date- Joe is going to hit the mark very soon now…
- 2021 Wednesday B: COVID-19 Statistics in the four states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Florida, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 4,518,943 confirmed cases, 67,632 confirmed deaths, and 2,378,010 confirmed recoveries. Moving on, here are the numbers for Florida: 3,499,061 confirmed cases, 49,254 confirmed deaths, and 2,413,074 confirmed recoveries (same numbers). Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 73,268 confirmed cases, 671 confirmed deaths, and 72,597 of confirmed recoveries. Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 615,582 confirmed cases, 7,153 confirmed deaths, and 258,825 confirmed recoveries. Let us look at one other part of the U.S., New York: they have 2,423,298 confirmed cases, 55,269 confirmed deaths, and 2,116,680 confirmed recoveries. [viii]
- 2021 Wednesday C: Foreign Covid Stats of the Day– Now that Mo has moved to Israel, let us look at the statistics there: 1,202,212 confirmed cases, 7,452 confirmed deaths, and 1,112,533 confirmed recoveries (same numbers). Let us look at one other portion of the world- St. Pierre and Miquelon, 213th area on the list: 31 cases of the virus, 1 confirmed death and 30 confirmed recoveries. [ix]
- 2021 Wednesday D: Stock Market Closes/Precious and Rare Metals: DOW Jones Industrial Average: 34,814.39, UP 236.82 points (+0.68%). Next, the NASDAQ: 15,161.53, UP 123.77 points (+0.82%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 4,480.70, UP 37.65 points (+0.85%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $72.60 per barrel, +2.13 (+3.02%). The price of GOLD is $1,795.20 per troy oz., -11.90 (-0.66%) while the price of SILVER is $23.89 per troy ounce, 0.00 (0.00%). The price of PLATINUM is $941.90 per troy oz, +3.20 (+0.34%) while the price of COPPER is $4.41 per pound, +0.09 (+2.06%). [x] The price of PALLADIUM is $2,020.06 per troy oz, +41.50 (+2.10%). [xi] The price of RHODIUM is $14,000.00 per troy oz., -1,500.00 (0.68%). The price of NEODYMIUM is $765,000.00 per CNY/T, 0.00 (0.00%). The price of ALUMINUM is $2,893.50 per USD/T, +65.50 (+2.32%). [xii] Currently, Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000021. As for Chi-Com money, one-dollar U.S. = 6.43 Chinese yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.85 euros and in Mexican pesos equals 19.85. In Falklands Island Pound, one greenback equals 0.73 and in Fijian Dollar, a buck equal 2.07 and in French Pacific Franc, one dollar equals 100.70 of theirs. [xiii]
- 2021 Wednesday E: U.S. National Debt and Gasoline Prices in the Four States in which we have Chef-Authors– Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising by the day and NOTE- these prices are sans TAXES- in California, gasoline prices have risen to $4.391 per gallon, $3.084 in Florida, $4.073 in Hawaii, and $3.876 in Washington state. [xiv] Let us look at one other Delaware: $2.998. We are going to do something else that could be fun- gasoline prices around the world going from cheapest to highest. The next country on the list has the next lowest gasoline price in the world- Liechtenstein: $6.865 per U.S. Gallon.[xv] Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $28,764,701,405,049 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but frigging TRILLIONS.[xvi] Cloward and Piven causing problems like they always do which is not good- those two bastards should have met their ends on the chopping block. As for holders of U.S. debt, after Luxembourg, the next largest holder of U.S. debt is Brazil with $258 billion of U.S. national debt (it is important to note that these numbers vary every day with one nation after another jockeying for top position.
- 2021 Wednesday F: Afghanistan Crisis and Collapse News– Senator Marco Rubio, R-FL, has a new bill with which to deny U.S. recognition of the Taliban ‘government’ in Afghanistan. His GOP colleagues have sent a letter to U.S. Secretary of State Anthony “Bullshit” Blinken demanding the U.S. State Department slap a designation of ‘foreign terror group’ atop the Taliban which they are. Senator Joni Ernst, R-IA, says that the ‘Taliban 2.0 is the same terror group it has always been.’
- 2021 Wednesday G: Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe I– Today is Day No. 174 for the ‘Border Czar’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris to be in charge of the debacle down along the U.S.-Mexico border and Day No. 81 since her singular visit anywhere in the vicinity of the border. What a disaster.
- 2021 Wednesday H: Foreign News-Overseas News I– North Korean continues demonstrating that they’re ‘still with us’ by test-firing cruise missiles into waters near Japan and South Korea. When President Donald J. Trump was in office, relations between the so-called ‘hermit kingdom’ and the United States were relatively cordial whereas now, the North Koreans are ramping up their activities.
- 2021 Wednesday I: Covid-19 Updates and Additional Information I– The U.S. Department of Defense and Health and the Department of Human Services is planning on buying 1.4 million doses of Regeneron. In other (BOGUS) news we heard today, ‘immigrants (i.e., ILLEGAL) will reportedly have to show ‘proof of Chi-Vi vaccination before swarming across the U.S.-Mexico border.’ Sure, right- how is this going to work? Next, as the Biden regime continues pushing the idea of Chi-Vi booster shots atop 2-3 immunizations for the Wuhan Virus, Rep. James Comer, R-KY 1st congressional district, says that MORE info regarding the need for such ‘boosters’ must be handed over by the Biden regime’s leaders.
- 2021 Wednesday J: Covid-19 Lockdowns-Restrictions-And Authoritarianism News– As demands from the illegitimate regime in the White House grow for everyone to get vaccinated with the Chi-Vi vaccines, calls for ‘religious exemptions’ are on the increase. We suspect that the Christian Scientist and Jehovah’s Witnesses’ churches are going to increase membership.
- 2021 Wednesday K: Vaccine Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money) News– (1) Pfizer $44.77 (2) AstraZeneca $56.45 (3) Johnson & Johnson $165.42 (4) BioNTech $355.25 (5) Moderna $434.46. Follow the money, folks, follow the money. All this talk of booster shots on top of the vaccines is crazy what with more and more reports about problems caused by the vaccines continue to proliferate. IF you seek the truth, you must watch One America News and Newsmax. The vaccines are causing far more problems than are reported in the mainstream media, which is not right, especially when European nations now are backing away from any discussion of booster shots. The only reason the talk of booster shots is intensifying is because the Deep State and the Democrats are getting rich off them. Look at that pig, Dr. “Phony Tony” Fauci- this guy is growing wealthy off the suffering of the American people.
- 2021 Wednesday L: Military Suppliers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 2) News– (1) Raytheon: $84.87 (2) General Dynamics: $198.48 (3) Boeing: $214.22 (4) Lockheed Martin: $345.07 (5) Northrop-Grumman: $355.74. This is how the Deep State and elected members of Congress grow rich, investing in companies in which they send billions of dollars. This is not only illegal but highly immoral.
- 2021 Wednesday M: PPE Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 3) News– (1) Ansell Ltd.: $36.30 (2) DuPont: $70.01 (3) Honeywell: $221.69 (4) 3M: $184.19 (5) Teijen: $1,646.00. These stocks are going to take off like rockets as the Deep State and elected members of Congress- and their staffers- continue investing in these firms either through themselves or via straw persons such as, uh, well, like Hunter Biden.
- 2021 Wednesday N: Artificial (Fake) Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 3) News– (1) Beyond Meat: $110.81 (2) Kellogg’s/Morning Star Farms: $63.88 (3) Maple Leaf Foods Inc./Tofurkey: $27.11. Like it or not, this is the next push as the Green New Deal continues becoming a part of our lives whether we want it to be or we don’t. All one need do is to watch the movie, “Soylent Green” starring Edward G. Robinson and Charlton Heston. Popular culture has a way of becoming reality if one lives long enough.
- 2021 Wednesday O: Joe Biden News I– Joe Biden- ever a man of science- says that ‘human activity is the root cause of extreme weather.’ Next, Joe Biden has demanded that Senators Joe Manchin, D-W. VA, and Kyrsten Sinema, D-AZ, come to the White House so he can apply pressure on them to vote for his bogus $3.5 trillion ‘infrastructure bill.’
- 2021 Wednesday P: Joe Biden’s Daily Disaster– A new McLaughlin poll says that ‘Joe Biden’s approval numbers have cratered, the American people are concerned, and that NO one likes “Kooky Kamala” Harris. (Note- my colleagues in California tell me that Kamala Harris is detested by almost everyone in the state and the only good thing about her serving in the regime is that it gets her out of their state. Chef Itzi).
- 2021 Wednesday Q: Joe Biden Regime News I– It would appear the Biden regime is tossing Saudi Arabia to the wolves what with the withdrawal of its top anti-missile defense systems in the country. What the hell is going on here? In other regime-related news, one of the regime’s favorites and purported candidate for U.S. ambassador to Ukraine- Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman- says if ‘what we hear about Joint Chiefs of Staff Chairman General Mark A. (Asshole) Milley is true, he must go.’ What has happened to the U.S. military? Both of these men are absolute disgraces. [xvii]. Next, the U.S. Army says that soldiers refusing to get the ‘VID vaccinations may be forced out of the Army with less-than-honorable discharges.’ Yet, the U.S. Postal Service and elected members of Congress and their staffers do NOT have to undergo vaccination. WTF!
- 2021 Wednesday R: Joe Biden Regime News II– Something very strange occurred today when the Biden regime trotted out an enfeebled old Joe Biden to hold a Zoom conference with Prime Minister Scott Morrison of Australia and Prime Minister Boris “BoJo” Johnson of England in which, the three leaders announced a new triumvirate of sorts with which to help the Aussies obtain nuclear-powered submarines. Although the Chi-Coms were not mentioned, they acted as though this new alignment of the BIG THREE nations would counter Beijing’s ambitions in the region. Most observers, however, believe the Brits and the Aussies came to senile Joe Biden’s aid so as to deflect all the negative press coverage it has been getting. Even more embarrassing is that slobbering Joe could not even pull the name of the Australian leader out of his crumbling mind. This was embarrassing and it also demonstrated that both Boris Johnson and Scott Morrison are in the tank for the Biden regime. This is disgraceful and besides- we also believe the three countries are in the tank with the Chi-Coms, sort of a fait accompli.
- 2021 Wednesday S: Pro-Death Movement-Abortion News– Pope Francis- ever a creature of the left- says that ‘yes, abortion is murder but urges U.S. Roman Catholic bishops NOT to be political by denying so-called ‘Catholic politicians’ Holy Communion. Folks, is the Pope on the Pro-Death money-go-round, too? Like BIG PHARMA/vaccine manufacturers, Planned Parenthood and other infanticide-promoting organizations bestow BILLIONS of dollars upon left-wing and unscrupulous politicians and others. It is akin to one selling their soul to Satan.
- 2021 Wednesday T: Moron News I– After little Sandy “The Fly” Cortez attended the $30,000 per plate Met Gala wearing a donated $35,000 designer dress with ‘tax the rich’ stenciled on the back of it, conservative groups are demanding an ethics investigation into perhaps the stupidest member of the U.S. House of Representatives which is indeed saying a lot. We doubt any ethics investigation will go anywhere. Look at Ilhan Omar, that woman married her brother to defraud U.S. immigration authorities and she is doing A-Okay.
- 2021 Wednesday U: California Lottery Results-Super Lotto and Powerball Draws– First, here are the results for Super Lotto Draw #3595 what with a $17 million jackpot on the line for some lucky winner: 01, 05, 07, 28, 45, and Mega 08. Out of 108,351 winning tickets, the highest winners were TWO people who had FIVE numbers but NO Mega for a prize of $17,854 apiece. The winning tickets were sold at (1) Dorose Liquor in Chatsworth, CA 91311 and (2) 7-Eleven in Vacaville, CA 95688. Next, here are the results for the Powerball Draw #885 with a jackpot of $432 million up for grabs: 01, 04, 18, 46, 62, and Power 25. Out of 93,905 winning tickets in California, the highest winner was ONE person who had FIVE numbers for $2,581,768. The winning ticket was sold at the General Store in Compton, California 90222.
- 2021 Wednesday V: The Wrap-Up– As someone who lives in Hawaii, I do not have an opinion on the recall election in California. However, my colleagues living there say that it may have been a good thing if the Republican National Committee had dumped millions of dollars in the state to wage 24/7 ads blasting what they say is the ‘worst governor in the nation.’ Instead, it became a personality battle between Larry Elder and Governor Gavin Newsom, a battle that could not be won no matter how likable Mr. Elder is and how bad Governor Newsom is. This is the Democrat Party’s secret weapon- Republican ambivalence. They look at California and say, “We can’t win there,” and thus they send no money to help turn the tide. The Republicans say, ‘move forward, we will return next year.’ No, GOP, you won’t. The numbers of illegals flooding the state and the corruption surrounding the election system there is going to prevent that from occurring just as it will help empower Democrats to win the remaining few House seats currently held by Republicans. You had your chance, and you blew it, all because the GOP itself is corrupt and unwilling to fight fire with fire. My colleagues said the proof of election fraud is in the pudding: in less than an hour after the polls closed, the results were in. Amazing how that happens, and Governor Newsom won by Kim Jong Un and Fidel Castro numbers. California is lost forever.
- 2022 Thursday: Observation of the Day- Friends, we wish that Rush Limbaugh were still with us because he did predict that the Dems would discover a way by which, they could make elections meaningless and boy was he right. They have tried to topple our system of elections through corrupting them just as they have by flooding the country with loads of illegal aliens. The tricky thing about the illegal aliens is that many of them still cling to Christianity, a religion the Democrats despise and detest. They also want them to get abortions- plenty of them- something your average illegal does not seek because of love of children. Add to that the fact that the leftists are blatant socialists and have mobs of storm-troopers in the street and one can understand WHY the illegals are drifting more and more to the right and are eagerly registering as Republicans even though- technically- if we abide by the law- they cannot. However, if it’s good enough for the Dems then it’s good enough for us. I think it’s going to be good election cycle. The question is, can we maintain the wins or will we need to outlaw the Democratic Party? I say, ‘OUTLAW THEM.’ Chef James “Jimmy” Hall.
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0953 a 7” x 5” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “Lone Rose.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her website, found at beverlycarrick.com. At her website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclee, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” For more than 60 years- up until her untimely death from cancer in 2012- Bev stood before the easel and painted for 10-12 hours per day. Known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks, her paintings are in demand as much today as they were 30 years ago. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her website NOW and view her stunning body of work, one the Chi-Coms have long tried to copy and sell facsimiles of but which none of them have ever been able to reproduce well enough to fool novice art buyers. Once there, it is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor- virtually anyone. You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there as quickly as your fingers can tap the letters on your keyboard. The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day, aka the AICPENDBLOG.COM, thanks each and every one of you, our beloved, loyal fan base. DON’T buy any counterfeit bull crap coming out of mainland communist China, especially from Xinjiang Province, ground zero for Chi-Com National Socialism.
ALBUM OF THE DAY AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM:
The next album from Cheap Trick is the one that pushed them across the finish line as far as being superstars. On October 08, 1978, Cheap Trick released their first live album, “Live at Budokan.” The band had become superstars in Japan what with “I Want You to Want Me” and the version on this album, hyped-up made-for-AM-radio single monopolized the airwaves for weeks and much like the tune, “Surrender,” remains a radio favorite to this day. This is perhaps one of the all-time best live albums to come out of the 1970’s and would be up there with “Frampton Comes Alive” as a mega-seller. Once again, the lineup is the same quartet of Rick Nielsen (guitars, backing vocals), Robin Zander (lead vocals, rhythm guitar), Tom Petersson (bass, backing vocals), and Bun E. Carlos (drums and percussion). We hope that everyone will visit their favorite site for the absolute best in rock music and will then add it to your never-ending, forever-growing collection of AICPENDBLOG.COM-approved music and DVDs- you will be glad you did.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 09-15-2022, all rights reserved. Data compiled with thorough industriousness by Moses Scharbug III. (Editor’s Note: we pay the estate of Beverly Carrick an annual fee by which, we can show her paintings to the world. We make NO money from the estate’s sales of her world-famous artworks). Total Word Count: 6,893. Chef James “Jimmy” Hall.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor.
Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, FINE ART, Beverly Carrick World Famous Rose Still-Life Paintings, Just the Facts, Unvarnished Truth- The, American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day, COVID-19 STATISTICS FOR THE PLANET AS A WHOLE, COVID-19 Statistics for the Planet as a Whole, Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump COVID-19 Deaths, COVID-19 Statistics, Foreign COVID Stats of the Day, Stock Market Closes/Precious And Rare Metals, U.S. National Debt and Gasoline Prices in the Four States in which we have Chef-Authors, Afghanistan Crisis and Collapse News, Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe I, COVID-19 Updates and Additional Information I, COVID-19 Lockdowns-Restrictions-and-Authoritarianism-News, Vaccine Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money) News, Military Suppliers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 2) News, PPE Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 3) News, Artificial (Fake) Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 3) News, Joe Biden News I, Joe Biden’s Daily Disaster, Joe Biden Regime News I, Joe Biden Regime News II, Pro-Death Movement-Abortion News, Moron News I, California Lottery Results-Super Lotto And Powerball Draws, The Wrap-Up, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Brazil, Japan, North Korea, South Korea, United Kingdom, Prime Minister Boris “BoJo” Johnson, Australia, Prime Minister Scott Morrison, Communist China, People’s Republic of China, Chi-Coms- the, Soviet Premier Nikita Khrushchev, Soviet Union, USSR- The, The Cars, Ric Ocasek, Rick Wright, Pink Floyd, The 13th Floor Elevators, Tommy Hall, Signe Toly Anderson, The Jefferson Airplane, Iron Butterfly, Lee Dorman, President George Washington, President James Madison, President Chester Alan Arthur, President Grover Cleveland, President Theodore Roosevelt, President William Howard Taft, President Woodrow Wilson, President Warren G. Harding, President Ronald Reagan, President George H.W. Bush, President Donald J. Trump, President Joseph R. Biden, President “Cho-Mo” Joe Biden, “Slobbering Joe” Biden, “Gropin’ Joe” Biden, “Cho-Mo Joe” Biden, “Slobbering Joe” Biden, “Senile Joe” Biden, “Pro-China Joe” Biden, ‘Border Czar’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris, U.S. Supreme Court Chief Justice Edward Douglass White, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Benjamin Robbins Curtis, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Horace Gray, U.S. Attorney General Richard Olney, U.S. Department of Defense, U.S. Interior Secretary Alexander Theodore Vogelsang, Acting U.S. Secretary of State John Jay, U.S. Secretary of State Richard Olney, U.S. Secretary of State Anthony “Bullshit” Blinken, U.S. Treasury Secretary Nicholas F. Brady, U.S. Secretary of War William H. Crawford, U.S. Secretary of War William Howard Taft, Pro-Life vs. Pro-Death Movements, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Dr. “Phony Tony” Fauci, Joint Chiefs of Staff Chairman Gen. Mark A. (Asshole) Milley, Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman, Senator Joe Manchin, Senator Joni Ernst, Senator Kyrsten Sinema, Senator Marco Rubio, Sandy “The Fly” Cortez, Rep. Ilhan “Allah Akbar” Omar, Rep. James Comer, Larry Elder, Illegal Aliens, Illegal Immigration, Illegal Alien Undeclared War on the U.S., Mexican Drug Cartels, Illegal Alien Invasion, Illegal Alien Tsunami, Illegal Alien Tidal Wave, Illegal Alien Caravans, Joe Biden’s Open Borders Policies, Build the Wall and Deport Them All, Replacement Theory, Illegal Alien overrunning of America, COVID-19, Chi-Vi- the, The ‘VID, Wuhan Virus, Wuhan Virus Crisis, China Virus, China Virus Crisis, Yellow Fever 2019-2021, Communist China Condition, Kung Flu- The, Wuhan Waltz- The, BIG C-19- The, Wuhan Whoopie- The, COVID-19 Mandates, Pelosi Pox- The, Wuhan Meat Market Malady, Hubei Hooey- The, Xi Jinping’s Bat Fu Yuk, Communist Killer Virus 2019-2021 and Onward, Chairman Xi’s Fever, Chairman Xi’s Gift to the World- the Chi-Vi, COVID-19- the Trump Whacker, COVID-19- the Hong Kong Democracy Movement Killer, California COVID-19 Cases, Florida COVID-19 Cases, Hawaii COVID-19 Cases, Washington COVID-19 Cases, New York COVID-19 Cases, Israeli COVID-19 Cases, St. Pierre and Miquelon COVID-19 Cases, U.S. National Debt, U.S. National Debt Clock, National Security Matters, AstraZeneca Stock Price, Pfizer Stock Price, Johnson & Johnson Stock Price, BioNTech Stock Price, Moderna Stock Price, Raytheon Stock Price, General Dynamics Stock Price, Boeing Stock Price, Lockheed Martin Stock Price, Northrup-Grumman Stock Price, DOW Jones Industrial Average, NASDAQ, S & P 500, Nikkei 225 Index, Deutsche Boerse DAX Index, Shanghai Composite SE Index, S & P BSE Sensex Index, COVID-19 World Health Meter Statistics, U.S. Stock Markets, U.S. National Debt, National Security Issues, U.S. National Gasoline Prices, Gold, Silver, Platinum, Copper, Palladium, Rhodium, Neodymium, Precious and Rare Metals, Light Sweet Crude Oil, Cocoa, Coffee, Lumber, Corn, U.S. Monetary Conversions, Monetary Conversions of the Day, Bitcoin, Chinese Yuan, European Union Euros, Mexican Pesos, Russian Rubles, Falklands Island Pound, Fijian Dollar, French Pacific Franc, Delaware Gas Prices, Global Petrol Prices, Liechtenstein Petrol Price, California Lottery, California Lottery Results, Super Lotto, Super Lotto Draw #3595, Powerball, Powerball Draw #885, Roman Catholic Church, Pope St. Boniface IV, Pope St. Adrian III, Pope Urban VII, Pope Innocent X, Pope Francis, Professional Sports, Professional Boxing, “Big George” Foreman, Muhammad Ali, “Neon Leon” Spinks, Leon Spinks, Jerry Quarry, Jerry Quarry aka the Bellflower Bomber, Christian Science, Jehovah’s Witnesses, “Soylent Green” (1973), Edward G. Robinson, Charlton Heston, Popular Culture, Cheap Trick, Rick Nielsen, Robin Zander, Tom Petersson, Bun E. Carlos, Chef Tiresias Helenus Grinikeodopuloposlus, Chef James “Jimmy” Hall,
Happy birthday, Chef T!
[i] We promoted the music of the Jefferson Airplane, the Jefferson Starship, Starship, and of the various bands’ members beginning on Tuesday, 05-April-2011 through Sunday, 22-May-2011. Please look for them and enjoy.
[ii] We promoted the music of Iron Butterfly beginning on Saturday, 27-July-2013 through Thursday, 08-August-2013. We hope you will seek them out and consider adding them to your ever-growing collection of rock music.
[iii] We began promoting the music of the famous acid rock band from Texas- the 13th Floor Elevators- beginning on Tuesday, 14-May-2013 through Thursday, 06-June-2013. We would encourage everyone to seek the music of this legendary band out and adding it to their collections. You will be glad you did.
[iv] We look forward to doing the Clash but expect to do Supertramp first, then Pink Floyd, then Electric Light Orchestra/the Move, then Yes, and then perhaps the Clash. They are among the amazing British rock bands of the 1970s and deserve to be acknowledged as such.
[v] We are not sure when we will present the music of the Cars but if you are still with us when we celebrate our second decade of activity, you may see them then so please, stay with us. We thank you.
[vi] Bing seems to be covering numbers up for the Biden administration so here is where we have gone now: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[ix] We obtain our statistics for the coronavirus from: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[x] Commodities – Oil, Silver and Gold Prices – CNN Business– see this site for daily commodity information.
[xi] Palladium PRICE Today | Palladium Spot Price Chart | Live Price of Palladium per Ounce | Markets Insider (businessinsider.com) See this site for daily trading in palladium.
[xii] Commodities Prices – Spot – Futures (tradingeconomics.com) See this site for much of the economic information cobbled together at this blog.
[xv] Please see the following site for information on global gas prices: Gasoline prices around the world, 26-Apr-2021 | GlobalPetrolPrices.com
[xvi] U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time (usdebtclock.org) See this site for the U.S. National Debt Clock.
[xvii] IF the charges against Gen. Milley are true- and we pray they aren’t- his name will fall alongside those of Russian FBI spy Robert Hanssen and CIA traitor Aldrich Ames. Names that every time they are heard cause patriotic Americans to spit. This scumbag, Gen. Milley, says that ‘his calls to his Chi-Com ‘counterpart’ (we believe, MASTER) were designed to prevent conflict between the Chi-Coms and the U.S. Folks, we believe that Milley is a creature of Beijing. This is definitely NOT good.