TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
SPRING SESSION 2022
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 160
168. TODAY IN HISTORY—FRIDAY, JUNE 17, 2022:
Bunker Hill Day (Massachusetts)
U.S. Secretaries of Agriculture Jeremiah McLain Rusk Edwin T. Meredith; U.S. Secretaries of State Abel P. Upshur and Lewis Cass; U.S. Secretary of War Lewis Cass; U.S. House Speaker Newt Gingrich; Chief of the Nazi Party Chancellery Martin Bormann; John Mayall’s Bluesbreakers featuring Peter Green, Led Zeppelin, Santana (band) featuring Gregg Rolie, Mike + the Mechanics featuring Paul Young, and “Tommy” by the Who:
- 656 Tuesday: Ali ibn Abu Talib begins his reign as the 4th Rashidun Caliph of Islam. He would be assassinated by fellow Muhammadans, fellow members of the ‘religion of peace.’
- 676 Saturday: The reign of the 77th Roman Catholic Pope Adeodatus II ended on this date. His reign as the shepherd of global Christendom began on April 11, 672, and over the subsequent years, carried out his duties as the Vicar of the Christ.
- 1397 Saturday: The Treaty of Kalmar undergoes signing, creating a union between the kingdoms of Sweden, Norway, and Denmark.
- 1462 Tuesday: Vlad III the Impaler attempts to assassinate Sultan Mehmed II, forcing his army and him to retreat through Wallachia to the south of Romania.
- 1579 Sunday: Sir Francis Drake claims a land he calls Nova Albion (modern-day California) for England.
- 1609 Wednesday: Netherlands, England, and France sign the Covenant of 12 Years.
- 1775 Saturday: The Revolutionary War Battle of Bunker Hill resulted in a costly victory for the British, who suffered heavy losses. Although the Colonists lost this one, word that they had stood, fought, and killed numerous of their oppressors set the bells a-ringing with which to begin the battle for freedom, liberty, and equality.
- 1789 Wednesday: During the French Revolution, the Third Estate declared it a national assembly, and undertook to frame a constitution.
- 1790 Thursday: In Northampton Co., Va., future 15th U.S. Secretary of State Abel P. Upshur is born. He served under President John Tyler from June 24, 1843, to February 28, 1844.
- 1799 Monday: Napoleon Bonaparte incorporated Italy into his growing empire on this date.
- 1830 Thursday: In Malta, Ohio, future 2nd U.S. Agricultural Secretary Jeremiah McLain Rusk is born. A future Republican, Secretary Rusk would serve under President Benjamin Harrison from March 06, 1889, to March 06, 1893.
- 1837 Saturday: Charles Goodyear received his first patent. The patent was for a process he created that made working with rubber easier to do.
- 1855 Sunday: During the Crimean War, the British and French submit the Crimean fortress at Sebastopol to a sustained, heavy bombardment from both land and sea-based assets which results in thousands of Russian deaths.
- 1856 Tuesday: The Republican Party holds its first national convention in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- 1861 Monday: President Abraham Lincoln observed Dr. Thaddeus Lowe demonstrate the use of a hydrogen balloon.
- 1866 Sunday: In Detroit, Michigan, the former 14th U.S. Secretary of War and 22nd U.S. Secretary of State Lewis Cass died at age 83. A Democrat, as secretary of war, he served under President Andrew Jackson August 01, 1831, to October 04, 1836, and then became ambassador to France, then U.S. Senator from Michigan, then President Pro Tempore of U.S. Senate and finally 22nd U.S. Secretary of State. In this last role, he served under President James Buchanan from March 06, 1857, to December 14, 1860.
- 1872 Monday: Dodge City, Kansas, went from being a DRY city to a WET one when George M. Hoover commenced selling whisky within the town limits.
- 1876 Saturday: At Rosebud Creek in the Montana Territory, 1,500 Sioux and Cheyenne warriors under the command of Crazy Horse beat back the forces of General George Crook.
- 1879 Tuesday: In New Brunswick, N.J., Thomas Edison received an honorary degree of Doctor of Philosophy from the trustees of Rutgers College on this date.
- 1885 Wednesday: The Statue of Liberty arrived in New York Harbor aboard the French ship, Isere.
- 1900 Sunday: Future Chief of the Nazi Party Chancellery Martin Bormann- who would serve in this position as Adolf Hitler’s gatekeeper from May 12, 1941, to May 02, 1945, is born on this date in in Wegeleben, Prussia, German Empire.
- 1913 Tuesday: United States Marines sailed from San Diego on this date bound for Mexico to protect American interests in the messed-up country.
- 1916 Saturday: U.S. troops under the command of General “Black” Jack Pershing march into Mexico in pursuit of the bandit, Pancho Villa, and his cronies. The Mexicans had been raiding across the border into the United States murdering Americans and then slipping back across the border into the uncivilized hinterlands of that godforsaken country.
- 1926 Thursday: Spain threatened to quit the League of Nations if the body permitted Germany to enter.
- 1928 Sunday: Amelia Earhart embarked on a trans-Atlantic flight from Newfoundland, Canada, to Wales with pilots Wilmer Stultz and Louis Gordon, becoming the first woman to make the trip as a passenger. Elsewhere- in Des Moines, Iowa- former 6th U.S. Agricultural Secretary Edwin T. Meredith died at age 51. A Democrat, he served under President Woodrow Wilson from February 02, 1920, to March 04, 1921.
- 1930 Tuesday: Once President Herbert Hoover signed the Smoot-Hawley Tariff Bill, it became law on this date, placing the highest-ever tariffs on all incoming goods to the United States.
- 1931 Wednesday: British authorities in China arrested Indochinese communist leader, Ho Chi Minh, on this date. Should have shot the bastard.
- 1932 Friday: As 10,000 veterans marched on Washington, D.C., the U.S. Congress defeated the bonus bill, one that promised all World War I veterans a ‘bonus’ for their service.
- 1933 Saturday: The Kansas City Massacre took place outside Union Station in Kansas City, Missouri, as a group of gunmen attacked law enforcement officers escorting federal prisoner Frank Nash and murdered four of the officers along with Nash.
- 1938 Friday: Imperial Japan declares war on neighboring China. The Japanese have already been interfering in Chinese affairs but now- it’s official. The Rising Sun will inflict tremendous casualties on the backwards Chinese, which is why in modern times, the Chi-Coms still hate the Japanese.
- 1940 Monday: In World War II, France asked Germany for terms of surrender from the invading Nazis. The Vichy government is already setting itself up and the French will become minions of the Axis. Meanwhile, the Soviet Union occupies the Baltic Republics of Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania.
- 1941 Tuesday: The Federal government granted WNBT-TV in New York City the first construction permit to operate a commercial TV station in the United States on this date. Elsewhere, in North Africa, British forces begin to retreat following the collapse of Operation Battle Axe. The Afrika Korps outflanked British positions forcing them to abandon their recent gains.
- 1942 Wednesday: The first group of the World War II U.S. Expeditionary Force lands in Africa at the Gold Coast. Meanwhile, “Yank,” a weekly magazine for the U.S. armed services, began publication and used the term “G. I. Joe” in a comic strip by Dave Breger.
- 1943 Thursday: In the waters off western Australia, German Q-Ship Michel sinks a Norwegian freighter. Meanwhile, units involved in Operation Husky- the invasion of Sicily- begin sailing out of Scapa Flow, England, on the way to the Mediterranean Sea and the Fascist Italian island of Sicily. Elsewhere, future 50th U.S. House Speaker Newt Gingrich is born in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, on this date. A future Republican, he would represent Georgia’s 6th congressional district from January 03, 1979, until January 03, 1999. As the nation’s 50th speaker of the U.S. House of Representatives 104th and the 105th congresses, he would serve from January 03, 1995, to January 03, 1999.
- 1944 Saturday: On this date, the people of Iceland proclaim the Republic of Iceland. Meanwhile, French troops landed on the Isle of Elba in the Mediterranean Sea. Elsewhere, at a conference in occupied France, Adolf Hitler speaks with Field Marshal Gerd von Rundstedt and Field Marshal Erwin Rommel as how best to contend with the D-Day landings and the looming breakout. The generals wish to withdraw to more defensible lines inland but Hitler says, “NO.” They must maintain their grip on all conquered land or face the consequences.
- 1945 Sunday: Heavy fighting continues on Okinawa as U.S. Marines reinforced with Army units continue trading blows with Imperial Japanese clinging to their defensive positions. The Japanese asked for no quarter and the Marines and soldiers were loath to give it. Very few Japanese ended up as POWs at the end of this horrifying battle.
- 1946 Monday: With the Treaty of London now in effect, Jordan becomes an independent nation.
- 1947 Tuesday: Future keyboardist and vocalist with Santana[i] 1969-1972 / 1982 / 1987 / 2016 and with Journey- 1975-1981, Gregg Rolie, is born in Seattle, WA, on this date. Elsewhere, in Benchill, Manchester, UK, future vocalist with Mike + the Mechanics[ii], Paul Young, is born.
- 1950 Saturday: Egypt, Syria, Lebanon, and Saudi Arabia sign a mutual defense pact. Meanwhile, Dr. Richard H. Lawler performed the first kidney transplant in a 45-minute operation in Chicago.
- 1953 Wednesday: Residents of East Berlin rebelled against the communist East German government, which forcefully suppressed the uprising with armored fighting vehicles to quell it. Elsewhere, U.S. Supreme Court Justice William O. Douglas stayed the execution of Julius and Ethel Rosenberg, originally set for the next day, the couple’s 14th wedding anniversary; two days later, however, they met their end in the electric chair, one after the other.
- 1963 Monday: The U.S. Supreme Court banned the required reading of the Lord’s Prayer and Bible in public schools and the nation wonders why the country is in such horrible shape?
- 1966 Friday: Guitarist Peter Green joins the John Mayall’s Bluesbreakers[iii] in England. This would be his springboard to the formation of a newer, greater band down the road with fellow British rockers.
- 1967 Saturday: China successfully tested its first thermonuclear, aka hydrogen bomb. Today is Day 2 of the Monterey Pop Music Festival. The lineup for today features (by order of appearance) Canned Heat,[iv] Big Brother and the Holding Company featuring Janis Joplin,[v] Country Joe and the Fish, Al Kooper,[vi] the Paul Butterfield Blues Band,[vii] Quicksilver Messenger Service,[viii] the Steve Miller Band,[ix] and Electric Flag[x] rounding out the first portion of the day. Next, when darkness descends, Moby Grape[xi] hits the stage followed by Hugh Masekela,[xii] the Byrds,[xiii] Laura Nyro,[xiv] the Jefferson Airplane,[xv] Booker T. & the M.G.s,[xvi] followed by the closer, Otis Redding.[xvii]
- 1970 Wednesday: North Vietnamese troops severed the last remaining rail line in Cambodia during the Vietnam War.
- 1972 Saturday: President Richard M. Nixon’s eventual downfall began with the arrest of five burglars inside Democratic national headquarters in Washington, D.C.’s, Watergate complex.
- 1975 Wednesday: Voters in the Northern Marianas agree to commonwealth status with the United States.
- 1976 Thursday: the following teams of the American Basketball Association — the New Jersey Nets, the Denver Nuggets, the Indiana Pacers, and the San Antonio Spurs —merge into the National Basketball Association.
- 1980 Tuesday: Led Zeppelin[xviii] begins its final European tour.
- 1982 Thursday: President Ronald Reagan gives his ‘evil empire’ speech at his first United Nations General Assembly address.
- 1986 Tuesday: Chief Justice of the United States Supreme Court, Warren Burger, submits his resignation; President Reagan nominates Judge Antonin Scalia.
- 1987 Wednesday: Pro-Iranian jihadist guerrillas, aka jihadists, kidnapped journalist Charles Glass, on leave from ABC-News in Beirut, Lebanon, on this date. He was able to escape these sons of bitches in August of that year.
- 1994 Friday: The infamous pursuit of O.J. Simpson in his Ford Bronco occurs as he fails to turn himself into the Los Angeles Police Department on charges of suspicion of murder in the deaths of his wife and her friend.
- 1995 Saturday: After 899 performances of the Who’s[xix] rock opera, “Tommy,” take place, the show concludes its run at the St. James Theater in New York City.
- 1997 Tuesday: The National Hockey League announces it will add the following teams to the league: Nashville (1998), Atlanta (1999), Minneapolis-St. Paul and Columbus, Ohio (2000).
- 2003 Tuesday: As things continue to go from worse to worser in Iraq, two former Iraqi soldiers demanding their back pay, something they haven’t seen since the U.S.-led invasion, found themselves shot dead by U.S. soldiers. Doesn’t pay to protest in Iraq.
- 2004 Thursday: After a report appeared in the New York Times, the Pentagon said that ‘yes, CIA Director George Tenet, retiring next month, did ask U.S. Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld to detain an Iraqi prisoner for intensive interrogation even though it goes against international laws and the Geneva Convention. It is what it is, folks.
- 2005 Friday: Following a grueling investigation, the UN confirms that yes, indeed, former Lebanese Prime Minister Rafik Hariri was among the dead when a truck bomb detonated near where he was. What the hell is it with these people and their frigging bombs? Oh, we know, ‘some people they do something.’
- 2006 Saturday: A lab in England confirms that poultry specimens shipped to the facility from Hungary do indeed have the H5N1 strain of avian influenza.
- 2007 Sunday: Palestinian riffraff drive head of the Palestinian Authority Mahmoud Abbas to outlaw armed factions of the terror group claiming to be a political party- Hamas after they threaten local security in Gaza Strip and the West Bank. Elsewhere, the so-called ‘religion of peace’- Islam- claims the lives of at least 35 people and wounds countless others as they blow up a police bus traversing the streets of Kabul, Afghanistan.
- 2008 Tuesday: On the first full day that gay marriage became legal by order of the California Supreme Court, hundreds of homosexual couples married one another across the Golden State. However, California voters later approved Proposition 8, which restricted nuptials to a union between a man and a woman. The state supreme court later overturned this ruling, too.
- 2009 Wednesday: President Barack Obama extended some benefits to same-sex partners of federal employees. Meanwhile, for the second time now, NASA postpones the launch of the Space Shuttle Endeavor, this time to July.
- 2010 Thursday: BP CEO Tony Hayward testifies before the U.S. Congress about the Deepwater Horizon disaster that caused the worst oil spill in U.S. history. Elsewhere, in the 2010 NBA Finals Game 7, the Los Angeles Lakers whip hereditary enemy, the Boston Celtics by a final score of 83-79 thus becoming the new champions.
- 2011 Friday: The first condemnation of discrimination against Gays, lesbians, and transgender people comes out of the United Nations Human Rights Council. Elsewhere, the Yonhap News Agency reports that the government of South Korea has deployed intermediate missiles capable of blowing Pyongyang off the face of the map. About flipping time.
- 2012 Sunday: In France, socialists win a majority of the seats in Parliament. Elsewhere, the so-called ‘religion of peace’- Islam- commits more atrocities in the northern Nigerian state of Kaduna. Multiple bombings claim at least 12 lives while countless others are injured and property damaged or destroyed. How can we stop this scourge? Neutron bombs would do the trick.
- 2013 Monday: A G-8 summit of wealthy nations opened in Enniskillen, Northern Ireland, under a cloud with Russian President Vladimir Putin defiantly rejecting calls from the U.S., Britain, and France to halt his political and military support for Syrian leader Bashar Assad’s regime.
- 2014 Tuesday: All hell breaks out in Kenya at the village of Poromoko as Al-Shabab militants descend on the town killing 15 people outright, wounding numerous others, dragging still others off into the surrounding countryside after they burn down most of the houses. What a bunch of barbarians. Locate them and crucify them. Elsewhere, as fighting with ISIS continues in Iraq, the U.S. military sends another 275 military personnel to defend the U.S. Embassy in Baghdad.
- 2015 Wednesday: A scumbag named Dylann Roof entered a historic African American church in Charleston, South Carolina, and murdered nine people with a handgun. Roof managed to get away but the police found and arrested him the following morning. Convicted of federal hate crimes, he received the death sentence; however, the punk later pleaded guilty to state murder charges and received a sentence of life without parole. Should have shot him like the ignorant mad dog that he is.
- 2016 Friday: After much bloodshed and heavy fighting, the Iraqi army bulldozes its way into the main government center of embattled Fallujah. The ISIS scumbags are clinging to rubble but the Iraqis are determined to liberate their city and exterminate their barbaric foes. Meanwhile, California Burning: a massive wildfire in Santa Barbara County explodes during the hours of darkness, going from 2,000 acres to an appalling 4,000. Once again, this demonstrates the stupidity of one-party, liberal, Democratic-Socialist rule that is intent on trashing the state through poor forest management and ignorant water policies.
- 2017 Saturday: Jurors in the trial of Bill Cosby for aggravated indecent sexual assault reach an impasse; the judge declares a mistrial but this is not the end for the entertainer’s legal troubles.
- 2018 Sunday: After wrangling over Macedonia’s name, Greece and the former Yugoslav republic ink a historic deal that will change the name of Macedonia to Northern Macedonia. The disagreement was over the birthplace of Alexander the Great who was a Greek born in Greece.
- 2019 Monday: Former Egyptian thug President Mohammed Morsi drops dead at a court appearance. When the man achieved power during the Arab Spring, he was an Islamist intent on transforming a relatively free Egypt into a fascist, anti-Israel state. Good riddance.
- 2020 Wednesday: Fulton County, Georgia, District Attorney Paul Howard led a press conference early in the morning in which, he charged the two officers responsible for the death of Rayshard Brooks. Officer Garrett Rolfe, the man who fired the two lethal shots at a fleeing Brooks was hit with numerous accounts- 11 by our count- including felony murder. The other officer- Devin Brosnan- was hit with 3 counts but the D.A. said he flipped and would testify against the other officer at trial. Sad to say, there were massive numbers of cops who called in sick today in Atlanta, a big outbreak of Blue Flu.
- 2020 Wednesday A: Here are the Xi Jinping Chinese Bat Flu virus statistics for today: 8,261,260 confirmed cases, 445,468 confirmed deaths, and 4,013,202 confirmed recoveries which are the numbers for the globe. Here are the stats for the United States: 2,205,567 confirmed cases, 119,471 confirmed deaths, and 687,450 confirmed recoveries. Next, in the three states where the AICPENDBLOG.COM has chef-authors, California, Hawaii, and Washington, here are the numbers for California: 157,015 confirmed cases, 5,208 confirmed deaths, but as has become the norm, NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries thanks to the politics of Gov. Gavin Newsom and his Democrat hacks. Next, here are the stats for Hawaii: 740 confirmed cases, 17 confirmed deaths, and 637 confirmed recoveries. Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 26,759 confirmed cases, 1,231 confirmed deaths, but like California, NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Meanwhile, communist China says they might be locking things down again due to a spike in coronavirus numbers. Here are the stats for the Chi-Coms (take them with a grain of salt because they LIE): 83,293 confirmed cases, 4,634 confirmed deaths, and 78,394 confirmed recoveries. (Note: our sources in Hong Kong inform us that the numbers should be fifty percent- or more!- higher.
- 2021 Thursday: COVID-19 Statistics for the Planet as a Whole: 178,161,233 confirmed cases, +361,812, 3,856,785 confirmed deaths, +7,876 and 162,665,900 confirmed recoveries, +421,571. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 34,374,938 confirmed cases, UP 8,953 from yesterday’s reporting, 616,422 confirmed deaths, UP 334,[xx] and 28,639,807 confirmed recoveries, UP 25,771. We genuinely appreciate COVID Live Update World Meter for being honest in covering ALL the numbers- God bless them.[xxi]
- 2021 Thursday A: Joe Biden To Donald J. Trump Covid-19 Deaths– Note: since Joe Biden became president on January 20, 2021, there have been 298,516 CHI-VI DEATHS IN THE United States- feeble old Joe, by the end of the year, you will have tied the total number witnessed by the Trump administration in nearly a year of the rampaging coronavirus pandemic. Under President Trump’s watch, there were 404,078 fatalities from the Chi-Com Bat Virus. Currently, Joe is shy 161,133 deaths
- 2021 Thursday B: COVID-19 Statistics in the four states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Florida, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 3,806,205 confirmed cases, 63,259 confirmed deaths, and 2,068,914 confirmed recoveries. Moving on, here are the numbers for Florida: 2,352,995 confirmed cases, 37,448 confirmed deaths, and 2,131,508 confirmed recoveries, more or less the SAME numbers. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 37,170 confirmed cases, 507 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 448,160 confirmed cases, 5,843 confirmed deaths, and 220,640 confirmed recoveries. Let us look at one other portion of the U.S., Mississippi: they have 319,704 confirmed cases, 7,369 confirmed deaths, and 310,189 confirmed recoveries.[xxii]
- 2021 Thursday C: Foreign COVID Stats of the Day– Now that Mo has relocated to Israel, let’s look at the statistics there: 839,747 confirmed cases, 6,430 confirmed deaths, and 833,061 confirmed recoveries. Let’s look at one other country- Democratic Republic of the Congo (they pushed ahead of Sudan to the new position), 118th country on the list: 36,578 cases of the virus, 866 confirmed deaths and 27,894 confirmed recoveries.[xxiii]
- 2021 Thursday D: Stock Market Closes/Precious and Rare Metals: DOW Jones Industrial Average: 33,823.45, DOWN 210.22 points (-0.62%). Next, the NASDAQ: 14,161.35, UP 121.67 points (+0.87%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 4,221.86, DOWN -1.84 points (-0.044%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $71.02 per barrel, -0.02 (-0.03%). The price of GOLD is $1,776.50 per troy oz., +1.70 (+0.10%) while the price of SILVER is $26.02 per troy ounce, +0.16 (+0.61%). The price of PLATINUM is $1,060.40 per troy oz, +5.40 (+0.51%) while the price of COPPER is $4.18 per pound, 0.00 (+0.08%).[xxiv] The price of PALLADIUM is $2,518.03 per troy oz, -271.31 (-9.98%).[xxv] The price of RHODIUM is $23,000.00 per troy oz., +200.00 (+0.88%). The price of NEODYMIUM is $595,000.00 per troy oz., -7,500.00 (-1.24%). [xxvi] Currently, Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000026. As for Chi-Com money, one-dollar U.S. = 6.45 Chinese yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.84 euros and in Mexican pesos equals 20.41. In Malawian Kwacha, one greenback equals 793.74 and in Malaysian Ringgit, a buck equals 4.14 and in Maldivian Rufiyaa, one dollar equals 15.42 of theirs.[xxvii]
- 2021 Thursday E: U.S. National Debt and Gasoline Prices in the Four States in which we have Chef-Authors– Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising by the day and NOTE- these prices are sans TAXES- in California, gasoline prices have risen to over $4.227 per gallon, $2.957 in Florida, $3.976 in Hawaii, and $3.628 in Washington state.[xxviii] Let’s look at one other location- Missouri: $2.756. We are going to do something else that could be fun- gasoline prices around the world going from cheapest to highest. The next country on the list has the next lowest gasoline price in the world- Mozambique: $3.794 per U.S. Gallon.[xxix] Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $28,417,914,125,896 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but flipping TRILLIONS.[xxx] Cloward and Piven causing problems like they always do which is not good- those two bastards should have been given public lashings. As for holders of U.S. debt, after Singapore, the next largest holder of U.S. debt is Saudi Arabia with $136 and 180 billion of U.S. national debt (it is important to note that these numbers vary every day with one nation after another jockeying for position).[xxxi]
- 2021 Thursday F: Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe– By our count, today is Day #86 for the so-called ‘Border Czar’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris to be in charge of the southern border and has yet to show up. Fire this laughing orangutan. Next, former CBP Commissioner Mark Morgan believes that other states will follow suit and begin deploying law enforcement officers to aid in protecting our southern border as “America’s Governor” Ron DeSantis, R-FL, has in sending Sunshine State law enforcement to aid his fellow governors in Texas and Arizona. Speaking of Florida and the border, Florida Attorney General Ashley Moody, Republican, is calling on other states to follow the lead of her state and to send law enforcement officers to the border states to help repel the illegal alien invasion.
- 2021 Thursday G: Foreign News / Overseas News– The European Union creates Chi-Vi vaccine passports so citizens of the international body can travel freely between member states. Americans seeking to travel in Europe will also have to be able to prove vaccination status, proof of antibodies related to previous infection, or recent negative COVID-19 tests; otherwise, YOU can’t come to the EU. (Note- F**k the EU). Next, Ryanair is suing Great Britain over new travel restrictions ahead of the busy summer travel season.
- 2021 Thursday H: COVID-19 Updates and Additional Information– Rep. Rob Wittman, R-VA 1st congressional district, told Newsmax that a new bill will hold the Chi-Coms wholly responsible for letting loose on the world the Xi Jinping Bat Flu. Meanwhile, even as more and more evidence continues to come out showing that the Xi Jinping Bat Flu vaccines are harmful to human beings due to toxic ingredients, Dr. “Phony Tony” Fauci says the government is going to dump $3.2 billion into creating antiviral pills. (Note- Dr. “Phony Tony,”[xxxii] how much of that $3.2 billion will go into YOUR pockets?) Elsewhere, as the Delta variant of the ‘VID continues to spread, federal government is doubling down on everyone to get vaccinated with the yet-to-be-approved by the FDA vaccines. Friends, when drug manufacturers have QUALIFIED IMMUNITY stripped away from them (as it should be from the Chi-Coms in the World Court) and people affected negatively by their products can sue them, we might consider getting inoculated then.
- 2021 Thursday I: Joe Biden News– Senator Marco Rubio, R-FL, says the recent ‘Putin-Biden summit’ shows how Russian leader Vladimir Putin is testing the Biden regime. Meanwhile, Fred H. Fleitz, CEO of the Center for Security Policy, affirms this by saying that the ‘recent summit between Russia’s leader and (dimwitted) Joe Biden harmed U.S. security.’ (Note- Joe Biden told Mr. Putin NOT to hack into 16 industries or companies which means the other ones are on the table). Rep. Mike Turner, R-OH 10th congressional district, said of ‘Joe’s summit’ that he had ‘no real goals for his meeting with Vladimir Putin.’ In other regime news, the U.S. Department of Justice is dropping the lawsuit against former Donald J. Trump White House adviser John “Endless Wars” Bolton’s book, “The Room Where it Happened.”
- 2021 Thursday J: Political News I– Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, R-GA 14th congressional district, has introduced a bill with which to abolish the ATF- the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms (and Explosives). Meanwhile, a new poll says that ’74-percent of Republican voters support state-wide election audits.’ Amen. We suspect it’s higher than that. Meanwhile, U.S. Department of Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas says questions regarding ‘Border Czar’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris’ failure to visit the southern border in 86 flipping days no less are both ‘unfair’ and ‘disrespectful.’ F**k her and f**k YOU.
- 2021 Thursday K: Political News II– Mark and Patricia McCloskey, the St. Louis couple who defended their home from violent Black Lives Matter fecal matter protesters a summer ago pled guilty to misdemeanors to get this bogus case off their backs. When BLM trash knocked the gates of their private community and threatened them and their pets with rape, death, and the burning down of their property, the duo grabbed their guns, went outside, and stood in front of their home armed and ready to go. YET, they NEVER once pointed their legally-owned firearms at the thugs creating havoc in their neighborhood. God bless them and let’s see the BLM thugs hauled before court and given some stiff prison sentences.
- 2021 Thursday L: Political News III– Conservative political activists in Michigan are demanding an Arizona-style 2020 Election audit. Next, Governor Andrew “Killer” Cuomo aka the Love Gov aka the ‘Gropin’ Gov’ celebrates the end of the pandemic with a massive show of fireworks in the Big Apple. Both he and NYC Mayor Bill ‘Bag O’ Fries’ Di Blasio are in a celebratory mood after driving the state and the city into economic collapse. Elsewhere, J. Chuck Todd, the little snowflake says of 2020 Election fraud proponents that if they don’t accept the premise the election was honest, ‘it’s going to be a painful interview.’ J. Chuck- F— you.
- 2021 Thursday M: U.S. Supreme Court News– By a vote of 7-2, the United States Supreme Court shagged off another GOP challenge to Obamacare. Go figure. (Note- as long as John Roberts serves as chief justice, we will NEVER get this evil monstrosity off the backs of the American people. The Biden regime crows that ‘SCOTUS NOT overturning Obamacare is a BFD’). However, the case was rejected on STANDING and not on the MERITS of the case. Next, the Supreme Court stands up for the Catholic Church as it rebuffs a lawsuit brought by LGBTQIA+ fascists seeking to destroy a Catholic charity placing kids with foster parents. The gays want foster kids placed in homosexual homes which the charity says goes against the teachings of the church. We concur.
- 2021 Thursday N: Business News– After soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo pushes Coca-Cola aside and endorses water, the soft drink manufacturer’s stock tumbles by $4 billion in value. (Note- we say ‘F**K woke corporations, they get what they deserve. Soft drinks are nonessential foods; no, people choose to drink them just as we can un-choose to drink them and even better, carry them in our restaurants and foodservice operations. Screw them).
- 2021 Thursday O: Joe Biden Regime News I– There is a growing outcry for the Biden regime to release information related as to HOW MANY undercover agents of various federal law enforcement agencies helped carry out the FALSE FLAG OPERATION the world had the misfortune to see on January 6, 2021, when Antifa and Black Lives Matter human fecal matter infiltrated the peaceful ranks of Trump supporters and turned a peaceful gathering into a riotous, violent mob, one dimwits like Joe Biden still claim ‘killed a cop.’ Speaking of these more than 450 poor souls locked up in solitary confinement, most are not expected to go to trial until sometime within the next 2-3 years.
- 2021 Thursday P: Crime And Punishment News / Law Enforcement News– As the Derek Chauvin defense team continues its push toward demanding a retrial of their client over all sorts of corrupt activities and poor-timing on behalf of the city of Minnesota, the prosecution is doing everything it can so as to avoid having to try Chauvin again. We fully suspect that thanks to the actions of one juror who LIED on the juror questionnaire and those of Rep. Maxine “Prune Face” Waters, CPUSA-CA 43rd congressional district that NOT only will Officer Chauvin receive another trial, but he will also be acquitted which will lead the DOJ to double down on double jeopardy.
- 2021 Thursday Q: National Security News– The FCC says it will explore whether Chi-Com telecommunications equipment should be banned over their ties to the People’s Liberation Army.
- 2021 Thursday R: Environmental News I– It’s summertime and the American West and Southwest is experiencing elevated temperatures. Morons like Sandy “The Fly” Cortez are shrieking about ‘CLIMATE CHANGE! GLOBAL WARMING! EXTREME WEATHER!’ Those of us who have been around for decades understand that when it’s summer in some locales, it gets flipping hot. Enough said. (Note- the dreadful thing is, the Climate Change dupes want to take away our air conditioning).
- 2021 Thursday S: U.S. House of Representatives News– U.S. House Speaker Nancy “Mumbles” Pelosi champions her new “Juneteenth” federal holiday making it the 12th paid federal holiday. Drooling Joe Biden is expected to sign the bill into law. Meanwhile, the GOP House campaign arm opens up to accepting cryptocurrency donations. In other Democrat-dominated House news, Judiciary Committee Dems are seeking Trump-era subpoenas for data on Democrat lawmakers suspected of leaking like sieves. Here we go again, another BOGUS investigation.
- 2021 Thursday T: U.S. Senate News– U.S. Senate Majority Leader “Cryin’ Chuck” Schumer says he will pass the federal budget sans any output by Republicans. He could give a shit whether Republicans vote for the budget or they don’t. Meanwhile, U.S. Senate Minority Leader “Cocaine Mitch” McConnell dismisses Senator Joe Manchin’s, D-W. VA, stance on voting rights. Everyone knows spineless Senator Manchin will drop to his knees before the fawning POS majority leader and do his bidding.
- 2021 Thursday U: Louisiana State News– Governor John Bel Edwards, D-LA, says the state will END enhanced unemployment benefits as of July 31, 2021. It is time for Louisianans to return to work. NOW.
- 2021 Thursday V: Texas State News– Governor Greg Abbott, R-TX, and leaders of both political parties held a joint news conference today in which the state will make a down payment of $250 million to begin again the construction of the border wall along the frontier with Mexico. What we anticipate is that if Texas and Arizona begin reinforcing their borders with corrupt Mexico, illegals will flood through New Mexico and California which will cause voters in those two states to demand better border security. The American people will no longer stand for a tidal wave of bottom-of-the-barrel illegal aliens running amok in their country. We are contributing to the effort to secure our southern border. (Note- we think that Governor Abbott should bring in former Sheriff Joe Arpaio to run the desert gulags for the illegal aliens- HE knows how to make people NEVER want to break the law again…). Meanwhile, Governor Abbott signs ‘constitutional carry’ into law meaning Texans do not have to have a concealed carry permit to carry a legal firearm.
- 2021 Thursday W: Economic News– Unemployment numbers surged UP last month by 412,000 new claims for jobless benefits. Oh, no, Joe, your ‘economic plans’ are collapsing the economy. Dumb ass.
- 2021 Thursday X: U.S. Military News– The Associated Press reports that since 2010 the U.S. military has ‘mysteriously’ lost more than 1,900 weapons. Say what?
- 2021 Thursday Y: Observation of the Day– In other news, it is becoming increasingly clear that our military no longer has combat-qualified officers leading it but political hacks and appointees working to destabilize it and then to rebuild it as an updated version of the RED ARMY. How soon will we see political commissars appointed to monitor the minds and actions of the soldiers? How soon will it be before we see troops falling back from overwhelming odds being machine-gunned by their commissars? Don’t laugh, we bet the Russian military that morphed into becoming the Red Army never thought their leaders would be more concerned with politics than with fighting and most importantly, winning wars. We would say that this is among the reasons we spent more than 20 years in the septic tank of Afghanistan or why when President Donald J. Trump assumed office back in January 2017 that we suddenly found out we had troops in more places- like Equatorial Africa and parts of the Middle East we had no clue we had troops. What we are seeing is a combination of the Red Army married with wealth for the top positions while everyone else must fall into line, follow the political orders of the day while paying scant attention to fighting to win against diabolical enemies. (Note- Chef Vicky- let me know what YOU think). (Note #2- look at NASA- now we are concerned with putting the first women and people of color on the moon? While that’s great, what if they aren’t as skilled as other astronauts? That is not a mission I would ever seek to participate).
- 2022 Friday: Stick around and discover whatever the heck is going on today…
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0864 a 12” x 16” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “Finale.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her website, found at beverlycarrick.com, or at the blog’s Facebook page. At her website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” Beverly has been painting for more than 60 years and known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her website NOW and view her work. It is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor! You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there IMMEDIATELY! Thank you, the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day.
ALBUM OF THE DAY AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM:
The next album by the Beach Boys was a two-LP (back in the day) retrospective look at the group’s 10 years with their own label, Brother Records. Thus, we get the crème de la crème of the albums running from “Sunflower” to “Keepin’ the Summer Alive” to even a cut from Dennis Wilson’s “Pacific Ocean Blue” all compiled on “Ten Years of Harmony,” an album that hit music store shelves on December 07, 1981. Folks, if you have yet to avail your ears to the music of this phenomenal period of musical recordings by one of the all-time greatest American rock bands, well, this is a wonderful way in which you can do it so make sure you do it now. You will be glad you did. Enjoy.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 06-17-2022, all rights reserved. (Editor’s Note: we pay the estate of Beverly Carrick an annual fee by which, we can show her paintings to the world. We make NO money from the estate’s sales of her world-famous artworks). Total Word Count: 7,001. Chef B.H. Cznystekinki.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, FINE ART, Beverly Carrick Fiery Desert Landscapes, Just the Facts, Unvarnished Truth- The, “Tommy” by the Who, Santana, Greg Rolie, Led Zeppelin, John Mayall’s Bluesbreakers, Peter Green, Mike + the Mechanics, Paul Young, Chief of the Nazi Party Chancellery Martin Bormann, U.S. Secretary of State Abel P. Upshur, U.S. Secretary of War Lewis Cass, U.S. Secretary of State Lewis Cass, President Woodrow Wilson, U.S. Agricultural Secretary Edwin T. Meredith, President Richard M. Nixon, Watergate, COVID-19 Statistics For The Planet As A Whole, Joe Biden To Donald J. Trump COVID-19 Deaths, COVID-19 Statistics, Foreign Covid Stats Of The Day, Stock Market Closes/Precious And Rare METALS, U.S. National Debt And Gasoline Prices In The Four States In Which We Have Chef-Authors, Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe, Foreign News / Overseas News, COVID-19 Updates And Additional Information, Joe Biden News, Political News I, Political News II, Political News III, U.S. Supreme Court News, Business News, Joe Biden Regime News I, Crime And Punishment News / Law Enforcement News, National Security News, Environmental News I, ‘Climate Change! Global Warming! Extreme Weather!’, U.S. House Of Representatives News, U.S. Senate News, Louisiana State News, Texas State News, Economic News, U.S. Military News, Observation Of The Day, Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms (and Explosives)- the, ATF- the, United States Supreme Court, Federal Communications Commission, FTC- the ‘Border Czar’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris, Dr. “Phony Tony” Fauci, Putin-Biden Summit 2021, John “Endless Wars” Bolton, “The Room Where It Happened” By John “Endless Wars” Bolton, U.S. Department of Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas, Antifa, Black Lives Matter, Marxism, Governor Andrew “Killer” Cuomo aka the Love Gov aka the ‘Gropin’ Gov’, Mayor Bill ‘Bag O’ Fries’ Di Blasio, J. Chuck Todd, U.S. Supreme Court Chief Justice John Roberts, Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, PPACA, Obamacare, ACA-the, FALSE FLAG OPERATIONS, Capitol Hill Riots 01-06-2021, Rep. Maxine “Prune Face” Waters, Minneapolis Police Officer Derek Chauvin, Sandy “The Fly” Cortez, U.S. House Speaker Nancy “Mumbles” Pelosi, U.S. Senate Majority Leader “Cryin’ Chuck” Schumer, Senator Joe Manchin, Governor John Bel Edwards, WOKEISM, WOKIES, WOKE, Woke Military, Woke NASA, U.S. House Speaker Newt Gingrich, Former CBP Commissioner Mark Morgan, “America’s Governor” Ron DeSantis, Attorney General Ashley Moody, Florida Politics, Rep. Rob Wittman, Senator Marco Rubio, Fred H. Fleitz, Center for Security Policy, President Donald J. Trump, Rep. Mike Turner, President Donald Trump, Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, Mark and Patricia McCloskey, U.S. Senate Minority Leader “Cocaine Mitch” McConnell, Governor Greg Abbott, Former Sheriff Joe Arpaio, President Benjamin Harrison, U.S. Agricultural Secretary Jeremiah McLain Rusk, Illegal Aliens, Illegal Immigration, Illegal Alien Undeclared War on the U.S., Mexican Drug Cartels, Illegal Alien Invasion, Illegal Alien Tsunami, Illegal Alien Tidal Wave, Illegal Alien Caravans, Joe Biden’s Open Borders Policies, Build the Wall and Deport Them All, Replacement Theory, Illegal Alien overrunning of America, COVID-19, Chi-Vi- the, The ‘VID, Wuhan Virus, Wuhan Virus Crisis, China Virus, China Virus Crisis, Yellow Fever 2019-2021, Communist China Condition, Kung Flu- The, Wuhan Waltz- The, BIG C-19- The, Wuhan Whoopie- The, COVID-19 Mandates, Pelosi Pox- The, Wuhan Meat Market Malady, Hubei Hooey- The, Xi Jinping’s Bat Fu Yuk, Communist Killer Virus 2019-2021 and Onward, Chairman Xi’s Fever, Chairman Xi’s Gift to the World- the Chi-Vi, COVID-19- the Trump Whacker, COVID-19- the Hong Kong Democracy Movement Killer, U.S. Stock Markets, U.S. National Debt, National Security Issues, COVID-19 World Health Meter Statistics, U.S. Stock Markets, U.S. National Debt, National Security Issues, U.S. National Gasoline Prices, Global Petrol Prices, DOW Jones Industrial Average, S & P 500, NASDAQ, Gold, Silver, Platinum, Copper, Palladium, Rhodium, Neodymium, Precious and Rare Metals, Light Sweet Crude Oil, U.S. Monetary Conversions, Monetary Conversions of the Day, Bitcoin, Chinese Yuan, European Union Euros, Mexican Pesos, Malawian Kwacha, Malaysian Ringgit, Maldivian Rufiyaa, Missouri Gas Prices, Global Petrol Prices, Mozambican Petrol Price, Unemployment Statistics, Roman Catholic Church, Pope Adeodatus II, Sunni Islam, Caliph Ali ibn Abu Talib, Professional Sports, National Basketball Association, NBA- The, NBA Finals, 2010 NBA Finals, Boston Celtics, Los Angeles Lakers, The Beach Boys, Alan Jardine, Bruce Johnston, Brian Wilson, Carl Wilson, Dennis Wilson, Mike Love, Blondie Chapin, Ricky Fataar, Chef B.H. Cznystekinki,
[i] We began promoting the music of Santana on Tuesday, 28-August-2012 through Tuesday, 23-October-2012. We hope you will seek the music of this famed man and his band out wherever you can find them.
[ii] We promoted the music of Genesis and its members beginning on Tuesday, 02-April-2019 through Sunday, 15-September-2019. This included not only the parent group but also Peter Gabriel, Steve Hackett, Tony Banks, Mike Rutherford, Mike + the Mechanics, and Phil Collins. Please, look for them.
[iii] We hope to promote the music of John Mayall and the Bluesbreakers soon.
[iv] We began promoting the music of Canned Heat on Sunday, 05-June-2011 through Sunday, 17-July-2011. We hope you will seek them out and add them to your collection.
[v] We promoted the music of Big Brother and the Holding Company, beginning on Monday, 18-July-2011 through Tuesday, 26-July-2011. At the time, we were not farsighted enough to offer the music of Janis Joplin but hope to do so at some point in the near future when we return to promoting the music of American rock bands.
[vi] When we do Electric Flag, we will do Al Kooper.
[vii] We hope to share the music of the Paul Butterfield Blues Band as well as Al Kooper sometime in the next 10-15 years. We hope you will remain with us as loyal readers.
[viii] We presented the music of Quicksilver Messenger Service on two unique occasions. The first commenced on Friday, 25-March-2011 through Monday, 04-April-2011. The second cycle with newer albums began on Tuesday, 20-August-2013 through Monday, 02-September-2013. We hope you will check the albums out by visiting whatever site you do for nothing but the absolute best in rock music.
[ix] We began promoting the music of the Steve Miller Band beginning on Wednesday, 27-July-2011 through Wednesday, 24-August-2011 and then did a second stint on Sunday, 20-April-2014. We hope you will check the music of this amazing San Francisco, California, acid-rock blues band.
[x] Not sure when exactly we will present the music of Elvin Bishop along with Electric Flag and Buddy Miles.
[xi] We promoted the music of the famed San Francisco, California, rock band, Moby Grape, on Monday, 09-April-2012 through Monday, 23-April-2012. We hope you will seek them out and add them to your collection.
[xii] We hope we live long enough to promote the music of this legendary artist.
[xiii] We offered the music of the Byrds beginning on Monday, 16-January-2012 and concluded the presentation on Friday, 17-February-2012.
[xiv] Not sure as to when we promote the music of this amazing vocalist. Within the next two decades is a plausible timeline…
[xv] We promoted the music of the Jefferson Airplane, the Jefferson Starship, Starship, and of the various bands’ members beginning on Tuesday, 05-April-2011 through Sunday, 22-May-2011. Please look for them and enjoy.
[xvi] If we remain in publication long enough, we will promote the music of this famed group.
[xvii] We hope we live long enough (which at our ages is not a guarantee), we want to promote the music of Otis. There was no one like him; there will never be another like him in the history of the world.
[xviii] We presented another series of interconnected bands which included Free, Bad Company, Led Zeppelin, the Firm, Mott the Hoople, Ian Hunter, the Yardbirds, and a plethora of solo and group efforts beginning on Wednesday, 02-July-2014 through Sunday, 19-October-2014. We definitely hope that you will seek this music out and consider adding it to your growing collection.
[xix] We promoted the music of the Who and of its individual band members beginning on Monday, 03-August-2015 through Sunday, 29-November-2015. We hope you will seek out the music of this veteran British band as well as of Pete Townsend, John Entwistle, Keith Moon, and Roger Daltrey. We know you will enjoy them. The album, “Tommy,” we promoted the album on Saturday, 08-August-2015. We hope you will seek it and music by this band and its members out ASAP.
[xx] Bing seems to be covering numbers up for the Biden administration so here is where we have gone now: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[xxiii] We obtain our statistics for the coronavirus from: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[xxiv] Commodities – Oil, Silver and Gold Prices – CNN Business– see this site for daily commodity information.
[xxv] Palladium PRICE Today | Palladium Spot Price Chart | Live Price of Palladium per Ounce | Markets Insider (businessinsider.com) See this site for daily trading in palladium.
[xxvi] Commodities Prices – Spot – Futures (tradingeconomics.com) See this site for much of the economic information cobbled together at this blog.
[xxix] Please see the following site for information on global gas prices: Gasoline prices around the world, 26-Apr-2021 | GlobalPetrolPrices.com
[xxx] U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time (usdebtclock.org) See this site for the U.S. National Debt Clock.
[xxxii] Dr. ‘Phony Tony” Fauci continues taking incoming fire from all sides and adamantly claims that ‘U.S. scientists did NOT suppress the TRUE Chi-Com Virus numbers’ as everyone now knows he did. Again, HOW MUCH MONEY has this piece of duck dreck made on this lab-engineered pandemic?