Ventura, CA 93003
Contact Me: venturachefEC7@gmail.com
TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
WINTER SESSION 2022
BLOG POST #4,402 AT THE AICP-END
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 286
DAY THREE HUNDRED-AND-SEVENTY-SIX OF THE BIDEN REGIME
30. TODAY IN HISTORY—SUNDAY, JANUARY 30, 2022:
President Franklin Delano Roosevelt; Vice President Richard “Dick” Cheney; Acting U.S. Attorney General Sally Yates; U.S. Secretaries of Defense Elliot Richardson and Richard “Dick” Cheney; U.S. Secretaries of War James Madison Porter and Jacob M. Dickenson; the Beatles, Genesis featuring Phil Collins, Humble Pie featuring Steve Marriott, Jefferson Airplane/Jefferson Starship featuring Marty Balin, Journey featuring Steve Augeri, KISS, and the Strawberry Alarm Clock featuring Steve Bartek:
- 1349 Thursday: The citizens of Freiburg, Germany, massacre their Jewish citizens.
- 1487 Sunday: Bell chimes undergo invention on this date.
- 1592 Thursday: The 231st Roman Catholic Pope Clement VIII became the shepherd of all Christendom on this date. He would guide his flock until March 03, 1605.
- 1649 Saturday: After the Scots agree to sell England’s King Charles I to his foes, the English Parliament, his new captors behead him.
- 1790 Saturday: The builders of the first purpose-built lifeboat launch it onto the River Tyne.
- 1798 Tuesday: Representative Matthew Lyon of Vermont spits in the face of Representative Roger Griswold of Connecticut, after an argument.
- 1800 Thursday: U.S. Census: 5,308,483 whites and 1,002,037 blacks (18.9-percent).
- 1804 Monday: Explorer Mungo Park leaves Great Britain to search for the source of the Niger River in Africa.
- 1844 Tuesday: Richard Theodore Greener became the first African American to graduate from Harvard University. Meanwhile, the 18th U.S. Secretary of War James Madison Porter left office on this day. A Whig, he served under President John Tyler from 03-08-1843 until today.
- 1847 Saturday: The city leaders of the city of Yerba Buena (Good Herbs) renamed it San Francisco.
- 1851 Thursday: In Columbus, Mississippi, future 44th U.S. Secretary of War Jacob M. Dickenson. A Democrat, he would serve under President William Howard Taft from March 12, 1909, to May 21, 1911.
- 1862 Thursday: The ironclad USS Monitor underwent launching from the Continental Iron Works in Greenpoint, New York, during the Civil War.
- 1882 Monday: The 32nd president of the United States, Franklin Delano Roosevelt, was born in Hyde Park, New York. A Democrat, he would serve from March 04, 1933, until his death on April 12, 1945.
- 1894 Tuesday: Charles King of Detroit, Michigan, patents the pneumatic or “jack” hammer.
- 1910 Sunday: At Playa del Rey, California, work commenced on the first board-track automobile speedway.
- 1911 Monday: The U.S. Naval destroyer, the USS Terry, made the first airplane rescue at sea when pilot James McCurdy ditched in the ocean about 10 miles short of Havana, Cuba.
- 1933 Monday: Adolf Hitler became chancellor of Germany. Hans Lammers becomes chief of the Reich Chancellery on this date while at the same time, Wilhelm Frick becomes Reichsminister of the Interior. The first episode of the “Lone Ranger” radio program underwent broadcast on station WXYZ in Detroit, Michigan.
- 1937 Saturday: The second of Josef Stalin’s ‘Great Purge’ trials end with Georgi Pyakatov, one of the dictator’s original companions sentenced to death along with 16 others.
- 1939 Monday: Adolf Hitler again calls for the extermination of European Jewry.
- 1941 Thursday: Future 46th vice president of the United States, Richard “Dick” Cheney, Republican, January 20, 2001, to January 20, 2009, is born on this date in Lincoln, Nebraska. He also served the nation as its 17th U.S. Secretary of Defense under President George H. W. Bush from March 21, 1989, to January 20, 1993.
- 1942 Friday: Future vocalist of the Jefferson Airplane / the Jefferson Starship[i], Marty Balin, was born on this date in Cincinnati, Ohio. Meanwhile, in a speech to the faithful in Berlin, Fuhrer Adolf Hitler threatens the Jews of the world with annihilation. He is trying to pump up the German people over the failure of the Wehrmacht to capture Moscow on the Eastern Front in December 1941.
- 1943 Saturday: Adolf Hitler promotes Stalingrad commander Friedrich von Paulus to field marshal to keep the Axis troops trapped in the city fighting to their deaths. No field marshal in the history of Germany had ever surrendered his army. Field Marshal Paulus would later say, “I’m not going to kill myself for that corporal.” Meanwhile, in North Africa, the Afrika Korps attacks the Vichy French in Tunisia. Elsewhere, the Battle of Guadalcanal draws to a close as the last remaining Japanese troops on the island are able to escape undetected in the night.
- 1944 Sunday: The Battle of Anzio continues. The Allies are attempting to break out of their beachhead, but their German adversaries continue keeping them tied up. The Anzio planners thought the Germans had second-line troops in the area when they landed behind Axis lines, but paratroopers and tankers were resting and refitting onsite. Big blunder.
- 1945 Tuesday: In the Baltic Sea, a Soviet submarine sinks the former German cruise ship, Wilhelm Gustloff, packed with German refugees fleeing the onrushing Soviet juggernaut. There were 9,000 German refugees onboard; about 1,000 survived the sinking. Meanwhile, the Red Army begins a fighting push across the Oder River into eastern Germany. Berlin lays 50 miles to the west. German civilians are fleeing like mad people, trying to escape the rampaging Red Army, intent on revenge.
- 1947 Thursday: Steve Marriott, future vocalist, and guitarist with the Small Faces[ii] and Humble Pie[iii] is born in in Manor Park, London, England, on this date.
- 1948 Friday: A Hindu extremist, Nathuram Godse, shot and killed Indian political and spiritual leader Mohandas K. Gandhi, 78, in New Delhi. (Godse and a co-conspirator went to the executioner later).
- 1951 Tuesday: Phil Collins—future drummer and vocalist with the British rock band, Genesis[iv] (1970-1996 / 2006-2015)—is born in in Chiswick, England, on this date.
- 1952 Wednesday: Future member of the psychedelic rock band, the Strawberry Alarm Clock[v]– Steve Bartek (flutes/guitars/vocals)- is born in Garfield Heights, Ohio.
- 1956 Monday: White racists bomb the home of Martin Luther King, Jr.
- 1958 Thursday: At age 22, Yves Saint Laurent held his first major fashion show in Paris. Elsewhere, the first two-way moving sidewalk went into service at Love Field in Dallas, Texas, what with the length of the walkway being 1,435 feet through the airport.
- 1959 Friday: In Brooklyn, New York, future vocalist with the San Francisco, California, band, Journey- Steve Augeri- is born. He would do vocals with the band from 1998 to 2005.
- 1960 Saturday: Carol Heiss won the U.S. women’s singles figure skating championship.
- 1962 Tuesday: Two members of the “Flying Wallendas” high-wire act died when their seven-person pyramid collapsed during a performance at the State Fair Coliseum in Detroit, Michigan. Meanwhile, the UN General Assembly censures Portugal for its actions in Angola.
- 1964 Thursday: The United States launched Ranger 6, an unmanned spacecraft carrying television cameras that crash-landed on the moon but failed to send back images.
- 1968 Tuesday: The Tet Offensive began during the Vietnam War as Communist forces launched surprise attacks against South Vietnamese provincial capitals. Although American and allied troops beat them back, the fake news media spun it as a major setback for the United States and not for the communists. Elsewhere, in Bethnal Green, London, England, “Aussie Joe” Bugner scores a TKO over opponent, Paul Cassidy, in the second round of a two-round bout which put his pro record to 1-1.
- 1969 Thursday: The Beatles[vi] staged an impromptu concert atop Apple headquarters in London; it was the group’s last public appearance.
- 1972 Sunday: Pakistan withdraws from the British Commonwealth. Meanwhile in Northern Ireland, in what the world came to know as “Bloody Sunday,” British troops shoot on Catholics, killing 13.
- 1973 Tuesday: The 11th U.S. Secretary of Defense Elliott Richardson took his post on this date. A Republican, he served under President Richard M. Nixon from today until 05-24-1973. Elsewhere, the rock band, KISS[vii], plays its first concert at the Coventry Club in Queens, New York.
- 1976 Friday: George H.W. Bush becomes the 11th director of the CIA, until 1977.
- 1979 Tuesday: The civilian government of Iran announced it had decided to allow ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini to return. He had been living in exile for 20 years in France. We’re surprised the Shah’s intelligence service didn’t track this POS down and whack him.
- 1981 Friday: An estimated 2 million New Yorkers turned out for a ticker-tape parade honoring the freed American hostages from Iran.
- 1982 Saturday: In Knoxville, Tennessee, up-and-coming heavyweight boxer James “Bonecrusher” Smith won a 6-round heavyweight bout on points. In beating Ricky Parkey. This would put “Bonecrusher’s” pro record to 1-1. His opponent’s record would go to 2-1. Across the country in Paradise, Nevada, Wilfred “El Radar” Benitez defeats Roberto “Manos de Piedra” Duran in a 15-round unanimous decision. This puts Duran’s pro record to 74-3 while Benitez’ record went to 44-1-1 and also kept the WBC light middleweight title.
- 1983 Sunday: Super Bowl XVII: the Washington Redskins beat the Miami Dolphins, 27-17, in Pasadena, California, with Washington running back John Riggins being the Super Bowl MVP.
- 1993 Saturday: In Memphis, Tennessee, in a scheduled 10-round bout, heavyweight boxer Greg Page scores a third-round TKO over his opponent, Dan Murphy, to put his pro record to 37-11.
- 1994 Sunday: The Dallas Cowboys beat the Buffalo Bills in Super Bowl XXVIII, 30-13, at the Georgia Dome in Atlanta, Georgia.
- 2000 Sunday: The St. Louis Rams beat the Tennessee Titans in Super Bowl XXXIV, 23-16, at the Georgia Dome in Atlanta, Georgia.
- 2005 Sunday: For the first time since 1958, Iraq holds its first free parliamentary elections; President George W. Bush calls the balloting a resounding success—so why has President Barack Obama abandoned the Iraqis to ISIS?
- 2006 Monday: Coretta Scott King, widow of the Reverend Martin Luther King, Jr., died in Rosarito Beach, Mexico, at age 78 on this date.
- 2007 Tuesday: Microsoft releases its operating system, Windows Vista.
- 2008 Wednesday: Former North Carolina Democratic Senator John Edwards withdraws from the running for the 2008 presidential primary race. On the GOP side of the aisle, former NYC Mayor Rudy Giuliani withdraws from the running and endorses Arizona RINO Senator John McCain.
- 2012 Monday: Washington, D.C. prohibits the Occupy Wall Street trash from occupying Freedom Plaza and McPherson Square. Those who arrest are scooped up and sent to the hoosegow. Elsewhere, the Sudanese military claims they have rescued 14 of the Chi-Com workers captured by the Sudanese People’s Liberation Army movement ‘North,’ after heavy fighting. Meanwhile, Russia opposes the United Nations’ attempt at sanctioning Syrian President Bashar al-Assad.
- 2013 Wednesday: In preparation for the Scottish independence referendum, the Scottish government agrees to alter the wording in its referendum because members expressed concerns that it might lead people to vote for it.
- 2014 Thursday: Royal Caribbean’s cruise liner, Explorer of the Seas, returns to port after 700 of its 3,050 passengers become ill with gastroenteritis; the illness is suspected to be the Norovirus, a variant strain of the species Norwalk virus.
- 2015 Friday: California officials believe that someone with overseas exposure caused an outbreak of measles among Disneyland visitors; Disneyland visitors account for 67 cases, with 94 total infections across the U.S. to date.
- 2016 Saturday: The Zika virus outbreak continues spreading with Jamaica reporting its first case while in Colombia, at least 2,100 pregnant women discover they have the mosquito-borne disease that can cause birth defects to their unborn babies. Meanwhile, due to North Korea’s increasing belligerence (more so than normal), Japan puts its armed forces on the alert.
- 2017 Monday: The first known mention of the coup against President Donald J. Trump occurred on this day when well-known leftist attorney Mark S. Zaid Esq. put out a tweet in which he said: #coup has started. First of many steps. #rebellion. #impeachment will follow ultimately. #lawyers. Folks, this POFS should be arrested and charged with treason and sent to Leavenworth to break boulders into gravel for the remainder of his life.
- 2017 Monday A: Meanwhile, someone else involved in the coup, Acting U.S. Attorney General Sally Yates stepped down from her position. A Democrat, she served under President Donald J. Trump from January 20, 2017, until her termination today. Her replacement- Acting U.S. Attorney General Dana Boente- assumed the position today and would serve until February 09, 2017, when the 84th U.S. Attorney General Jeff Sessions assumed the position.
- 2017 Monday B: Elsewhere, in Canada law enforcement officers arrest a French-Canadian student for the shooting the previous day that killed six and wounded five others. He is charged with the crime.
- 2018 Tuesday: President Donald J. Trump delivers his first State of the Union Address to the 115th Congress. It’s a great speech but critics slam it for being dark, depressing, and un-American. House Speaker Paul Ryan sits behind him smirking, knowing that he’s going to leave office.
- 2019 Wednesday: A medical team in Israel claims to have discovered a cure for cancer. As soon as this is announced, the world medical community begins blasting them as liars. Meanwhile, the government of Canada informs Havana that it’s pulling out half its embassy staff following the 14th case of the mystery microwave attacks that have bedeviled both U.S. and Canadian diplomats and workers. Time to nuke Cuba.
- 2020 Thursday: The question-and-answer phase in the impeachment trial of President Donald J. Trump continues as Adam Schiff continues lying and lying. He claims he does not know the alleged ‘whistleblower,’ Eric C., who spent time on the National Security Council with another man- Shawn Misko- who happens to have gone to work for the House Intel Committee chairman AFTER the phone call between President Trump and Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky occurred. We are expected to believe this…what a load. Elsewhere, as cases of the Chinese Virus continue skyrocketing, the Chi-Coms’ lackey Dr. Tedros at the World Health Organization declares a ‘global emergency,’ something that does not occur all that often. It is what it is. Thank you, communist China, thank you.
- 2021 Saturday: DAY ELEVEN OF THE BIDEN REGIME- after the first 10 days, President Joe Biden has signed 40 executive orders and memorandums. Next, the Department of Justice rolls back on Trump administration policies regarding crime and sentencing. Could it be President Biden is returning to his old ways and seeking to send minorities to prison for longer terms? That would surprise NO one around here. Meanwhile, Texas Congressman Chip Roy urges Rep. Sandy Cortez to apologize to Senator Ted Cruz whom she was whining ‘tried to kill her’ on January 6. Dingbat. Elsewhere, Ohio lawmakers seek to make June 14 to be “Donald John Trump Day.” We like that. Finally, Georgia Congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene- under assault by multitudes of rabid liberals- says she will ‘NEVER stop fighting for America First Patriots.’ God bless you, congresswoman. Speaking of Rep. Greene, Democratic-Socialist firebrand Congresswoman Ilhan “Allah Akbar” Omar says, ‘Greene MUST BE REMOVED from Congress so she will feel safer.’ How about this- how about you returning to Somalia and STFU? That would work for millions of Americans. Next, regarding Muslims, President Biden says he’s going to move to shield thousands of Syrian ‘refugees’ from being deported back to their home country.
- 2021 Saturday A: Elsewhere, as COVID-19 funds dry up, American Airlines warn thousands of workers that ‘furloughs are coming.’ Speaking of the Chi-Vi, investigators are onsite in Wuhan, China, trying to determine where exactly the coronavirus pandemic began and how it began. Meanwhile, France says it’s not going to implement a third COVID-19 lockdown. It is what it is. Elsewhere, farmers in India are going on a hunger strike after clashing with law enforcement during protests. In order to counter this grassroots anger, New Delhi has limited internet usage. Elsewhere, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security orders ICE and Border Patrol officers NO longer to use the term ‘illegal aliens’ in either their speech or in official documents but to use the euphemism ‘undocumented migrant.’ Oooh, touchy-feelie, we like that. Makes you feel warm and snug all over now doesn’t it…
- 2021 Saturday B: The South Carolina GOP censures Congressman Tom Rice over his vote to impeach President Donald J. Trump. We smell a primary challenger coming next year. Next, following the Annual March for Life, pro-life demonstrators are calling on lawmakers to pass more pro-life legislation. We hope they do. Next, the RNC plans on inviting President Donald J. Trump to its spring donor retreat. Speaking of the GOP, it plans on meeting with Joe Biden to discuss his appalling lack of concern for the loss of hundreds of thousands of blue collar, union, energy sector jobs. We mean, WTF, Joe? Finally, lawmakers in Washington, D.C. are arguing over making fencing around the Capitol Building permanent. This is crazy, there is no threat, yet Democrats seek to perpetuate the FALSE NOTION that threat exists for lawmakers and staffers. We must vote this scum out of office ASAP.
- 2021 Saturday C: Senator Rand Paul slams the idea of COVID-19 testing for all domestic airlines flights. We concur, it’s unnecessary and stupid as we know the chance of catching the virus on an airliner is less than catching it in a restaurant which is extremely LOW. Yet, elected Democrats and Deep State apparatchiks continue feeding us this dope. Simultaneously, the CDC orders that anyone aboard public transportation must- guess what- wear a flipping facemask. Goofy. Speaking of the Chi-Vi, a case of the South African variant has been discovered in Maryland. Next, the warden at the Metropolitan Correctional Center, the place where big Democrat donor and pedophile Jeffrey Epstein most likely was murdered to keep him silent, is retiring. Elsewhere, we learn today that the top ISIS leader in Iraq was killed in a U.S. airstrike. Finally, Facebook is hiring a ‘compliance officer’ amid ‘security concerns.’
- 2021 Saturday D: COVID-19 Daily Update: Here are the statistics for the planet as a whole: 102,403,247 confirmed cases, +421,801, 2,214,613, confirmed deaths, +10,917, and 56,654,869 confirmed recoveries, +292,859. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 26,283,491 confirmed cases, up 127,099 from yesterday’s reporting, 443,929 confirmed deaths, UP 2,649, and 11,166,500 confirmed recoveries- NO more updates on this number thanks to Joe Biden.
- 2021 Saturday E: Next, in the three states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 3,291,137 confirmed cases, 40,216 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 26,070 confirmed cases (again, Hawaii is no longer reporting their case numbers in more than a week), 407 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Finally, here are the stats for leftist-Marxist-socialist hellhole of Washington: 314,033 confirmed cases, 4,368 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Let us look at one other piece of the country: U.S. Virgin Islands: currently, they have 2,398 confirmed cases, 24 confirmed deaths, but 2,283 confirmed recoveries. Now that Mo has relocated to Israel, let’s look at the statistics there: 633,991 confirmed cases, 4,700 confirmed deaths, and 558,249 confirmed recoveries.
- 2021 Saturday F: An 11-alarm fire in Passaic, New Jersey, at a recycling center is raging away. Firefighters from more than 20 firehouses are on site battling the blaze that erupted yesterday. The center is one of the biggest employers in the city and it appears they may not be able to save it. Meanwhile, tens of thousands of protesters took to the streets in Lansing, Michigan, demanding that high school sports be restored but Democrat crackpot Governor Gretchen Whitmer won’t permit it being the out-of-control authoritarian that she is. Keep fighting people, fight to keep your rights.
- 2021 Saturday G: Stick around for tonight’s Super Lotto and Powerball drawings. Let’s see some winners! How soon before Democratic-Socialists demand that lottery winners hand over 90-percent of their winnings so the Dems can then redistribute them to their beloved illegal aliens? Don’t laugh- these people are scumbags and they’ve never seen a dollar they didn’t want to redistribute to someone undeserving of it. Here are the numbers for the Super Lotto Draw #3530 with $16 million on the line: 01, 06, 13, 19, 45, and Mega 12. Out of 113,780 winning tickets, FIVE people had FIVE numbers but NO Mega for a prize of $7,636 apiece. The winning tickets were sold in (1) 7/11 in Roseville, CA 95661; (2) Circle K in Irvine, CA 92606; (3) Power Market in Pittsburgh, CA 94565; (4) 7/11 in Westminster, CA 92683; and (5) 7/11 in Pleasant Hill, CA 94523. Next here are the numbers for the Powerball Draw #816 with a $30 million jackpot on the line: 01,02, 07, 52, 61, and Powerball 04. Out of 55,699 winning tickets, the highest winners were 38 people who had FOUR numbers for a prize of $390 apiece.
- 2022 Sunday: stay tuned…
This artwork is #0726 an 18” x 24” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “Cliffs of Red.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her website, found at beverlycarrick.com, or at the blog’s Facebook page. At her website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” Beverly has been painting for more than 60 years and known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her Website NOW and view her work. It is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor! You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there IMMEDIATELY! Thank you, the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day.
Beverly Carrick: The World’s Greatest Artist (1927-2012)
ALBUM OF THE DAY AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM:
Richard Thompson’s next album was another excellent album- “Dream Attic,” an album that hit record store shelves on August 30, 2010. The album featured not only Richard on guitars and vocals but his current band: Taras Prodaniuk (bass and vocals), Michael Jerome (drums and vocals), and Joel Zifkin (fiddle, mandolin, and vocals). The band rocks its best and the tunes are superb. We do hope you will seek this one out and consider adding it to your ever-expanding collection of albums from ‘back in the day’ as compared to the crap one now must listen to on most radio stations like catfish-lipped sluts with artificially-oversized butts, brain-dead rappers with equally brain-dead eyes, and chicks with single names and humongous, lab-engineered boobs and little else to their credit, this is something that will raise your heart from the perverse gutter into which WOKE has shoved everyone’s ears. Seek it out now and enjoy- you will be so glad you did, of that, we are certain.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 01-30-2022, all rights reserved. Note: we pay the estate of Beverly Carrick an annual fee by which, we can show her paintings to the world. We make NO money from the estate’s sales of her world-famous artworks. Total Word Count: 3,770. Chef Elvin C. McCardle.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor.
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, FINE ART, Beverly Carrick Desert Landscapes, Just the Facts, Unvarnished Truth- The, American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day- The, Phil Collins, Genesis, Steve Marriott, The Small Faces, Humble Pie, The Jefferson Airplane, The Jefferson Starship, Marty Balin, KISS, The Beatles, The Strawberry Alarm Clock, Steve Bartek, Journey, Steve Augeri, Donald J. Trump, Impeachment Trial of Donald J. Trump, Impeach #45, President Franklin Delano Roosevelt, President William Howard Taft, U.S. Secretary of War Jacob M. Dickenson, Shawn Misko, Eric C.- aka alleged Whistleblower, Hans Lammers, Wilhelm Frick, Acting U.S. Attorney General Sally Yates, President George W. Bush, Vice President Richard “Dick” Cheney, President George H.W. Bush, U.S. Secretary of Defense Richard “Dick” Cheney, President Richard M. Nixon, U.S. Secretary of Defense Elliott Richardson, Acting U.S. Attorney General Dana Boente, U.S. Attorney General Jeff Sessions, President Donald J. Trump, President John Tyler, U.S. Secretary of War James Madison Porter, Battle of Guadalcanal, Stalingrad, Battle of Anzio, Professional Boxing, Greg Page, James “Bonecrusher” Smith, Rickey Parkey, “Aussie Joe” Bugner, Roberto “Manos de Piedra” Duran, Wilfred “El Radar” Benitez, Roman Catholic Church, Pope Clement VIII, COVID-19, Chi-Vi- the, The ‘VID, Wuhan Virus, Wuhan Virus Crisis, China Virus, China Virus Crisis, Yellow Fever 2019-2021, Communist China Condition, Kung Flu- The, Wuhan Waltz- The, BIG C-19- The, Wuhan Whoopie- The, COVID-19 Mandates, Pelosi Pox- The, Wuhan Meat Market Malady, Hubei Hooey- The, Xi Jinping’s Bat Fu Yuk, Communist Killer Virus 2019-2021 and Onward, Chairman Xi’s Fever, Chairman Xi’s Gift to the World- the Chi-Vi, COVID-19- the Trump Whacker, COVID-19- the Hong Kong Democracy Movement Killer, California Lottery, California Lottery Results, Powerball, Powerball Draw #816, Super Lotto, Super Lotto Draw #3530, Richard Thompson, Chef Elvin C. McCardle,
TODAY IN HISTORY, SUNDAY JANUARY 30, 2022, BLOG POST #4,402
PLEASE READ OUR MAIN BLOG POST, PUBLISHED AT 12:01 A.M.
Saturday, January 30, 2021, Today in History Blog Post:
Saturday, January 30, 2021, Today in History:
We feel compelled to share with our new readers that we are an OPINION SITE and not a NEWS SITE although we do report the news. If anything, we are big history buffs which is why we have been going strong since early 2009…
Sunday, January 30, 2022:
[i] We promoted the music of the Jefferson Airplane, the Jefferson Starship, Starship, and of the various bands’ members beginning on Tuesday, 05-April-2011 through Sunday, 22-May-2011. Please look for them and enjoy.
[ii] We promoted the music of the Small Faces, Faces, and a bunch more interconnected bands beginning on Tuesday, 22-April-2014 through Tuesday, 01-July-2014. We encourage everyone to search out the music of the various bands in this collection so you can add them to your growing music collection.
[iii] One of the greatest saxophonists of his time, he performed with numerous bands but primarily the Rolling Stones.
[iii] We promoted the music of this venerable British rock band as part of a series of interconnected bands beginning on Tuesday, 22-April-2014 through Tuesday, 01-July-2014. This included the Small Faces, Faces, Rod Stewart, Ronnie Wood, Jeff Beck, Steve Marriott, Humble Pie, and other interconnected parts. We hope you will seek them out and consider adding them to your collection.
[v] We began promoting the music of this famed psychedelic band- Strawberry Alarm Clock- beginning on Tuesday, 03-April-2012 through Saturday, 08-April-2012. Please check them out- you will enjoy them.
[vi] We began promoting the music of both the Beatles and the band’s individual components on Friday, 04-November-2016 through Sunday, 11-June-2018. Besides the Beatles, we also promoted the music of John Lennon, Paul McCartney, Ringo Starr, and George Harrison as well as the Traveling Wilburys.
[vii] We hope to present the music of KISS sometime in the late 2020s. Of course, we could all be living in a gulag by then…
WE THANK EVERYONE FOR JOINING US AT WORDPRESS.COM AND FOR AIDING US IN CONTINUING TO DO THE WORK WE TOOK UPON OURSELVES MORE THAN A DECADE AGO
FOLKS, JOE HAS GOT TO GO- NOW!