TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
SUMMER SESSION 2022
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 96
219. TODAY IN HISTORY—SUNDAY, AUGUST 07, 2022:
Tisha B’ Av (Jewish holiday); American Family Day (Arizona); Purple Heart Day
U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Elena Kagan; U.S. Attorney General John Breckinridge; U.S. Transportation Secretaries Norman Mineta and Maria Cino; Fleetwood Mac featuring Christine McVie, Iron Maiden featuring Bruce Dickenson, the J. Geil’s Band featuring Peter Wolf, and UFO featuring Pete Way:
- 768 Thursday: St. Stephen III begins his reign as the 94th Roman Catholic Pope. He would serve from today until January 24, 772.
- 936 Tuesday: Otto I the Great becomes the king of Germany.
- 1316 Friday: The reign of the 196th Roman Catholic Pope John XXII begins on this date. He would serve from today until December 04, 1334.
- 1498 Sunday: Christopher Columbus and his fleet arrive in the Caribbean Sea.
- 1750 Friday: On the island of Curacao in the Caribbean, slaves there launch an uprising against the Dutch overseers. Like most such events, they would gain headway via surprise but once the slaveholders fought back, things would not go well for the insurrectionists.
- 1782 Wednesday: General George Washington creates the Order of the Purple Heart, a decoration with which the nation would recognize merit in enlistees and noncommissioned officers.
- 1789 Friday: Congress established the U.S. Department of War on this date.
- 1802 Saturday: Napoleon Bonaparte orders the reinstitution of slavery on the island of Haiti (then St. Dominique). The Haitians managed to throw off their French masters, but Napoleon said, ‘NO, it’s back to slavery for you.’ This war would become the ‘Vietnam War’ of its time, NO French soldier wanted to go into this hellhole where nothing was too bad to inflict on one’s enemies.
- 1805 Wednesday: The 5th U.S. Attorney General John Breckinridge assumed his position on the nation’s high court on this date. A Democratic-Republican, he served under President Thomas Jefferson from today until December 14, 1806.
- 1819 Saturday: At the Battle of Boyacá, the army of Simon Bolivar defeats the Spanish army in Colombia.
- 1882 Monday: The famous feud between the Hatfield’s of West Virginia and the McCoy’s of Kentucky erupted into full-scale violence.
- 1888 Tuesday: Theophilus Van Kannel received a patent for the revolving door.
- 1907 Wednesday: Walter Johnson won the first of his 417 Major League Baseball victories by guiding the Washington Senators to a 7-2 win over the Cleveland Indians.
- 1912 Wednesday: The Progressive (Bull Moose) Party nominates Theodore Roosevelt for president of the United States.
- 1914 Friday: World War I gets underway as various European armies attack one another on both the Western and Eastern Fronts.
- 1927 Sunday: The already opened Peace Bridge connecting Buffalo, New York, with Fort Erie, Ontario, Canada, had its official opening on this date.
- 1928 Tuesday: The U.S. Treasury Department issues a new bill that was one third smaller than the previous U.S. bills.
- 1934 Tuesday: The 2nd U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals upheld a lower court ruling striking down the government’s attempt to band the controversial novel, “Ulysses,” by James Joyce.
- 1941 Thursday: At the Kishinev Ghetto in Romania, Axis forces murder 551 Jews. For those claiming the Holocaust was a ‘false flag’ of sorts, too much evidence exists to support the fact that it was what it was: crimes against humanity. [i]
- 1942 Friday: U.S. and other allied forces landed at Guadalcanal, marking the start of the first major allied offensive in the Pacific Theater during World War II. The Japanese abandoned the island the following February.
- 1947 Thursday: The balsa wood raft, Kon-Tiki, which had carried six-man crew 4,300 miles across the Pacific Ocean, crashed into a reef in a Polynesian archipelago.
- 1951 Tuesday: Future longtime rock bassist with the British rock band, UFO [ii]—Pete Way—is born in Enfield, Middlesex, England, on this date. This rocker’s lifestyle would be synonymous with rock-and-roll.
- 1954 Saturday: Charles Mahoney becomes the first black American to serve as a full delegate to the United Nations.
- 1956 Tuesday: During the opening days of the Suez Crisis, Great Britain dispatches three aircraft carriers to intimidate Egypt. Meanwhile, the largest crowd in minor league baseball history—57,000 people—watched 50-year-old Satchel Paige of Miami beat Columbus in an International League game played in the Orange Bowl on this date.
- 1958 Thursday: In Worksop, Nottinghamshire, England, Bruce Dickenson- future member of Iron Maiden (vocals, guitars, pianos, drums 1981-1993 / 1999-present)- is born.
- 1959 Friday: The United States launched the Explorer 6 satellite, which sent back images of the Earth.
- 1960 Sunday: The Cuban Catholic Church condemned the rise of communism in Cuba. Fidel Castro then banned all religious TV and radio broadcasts.
- 1961 Monday: Yale psychology professor Stanley Milgram began conducting controversial human behavior experiments concerning obedience toward authority figures.
- 1963 Wednesday: For the first time since First Lady Mrs. Grover Cleveland, Jackie Kennedy gives birth to a child as the nation’s First Lady.
- 1964 Friday: Congress passed the Gulf of Tonkin Resolution, giving President Lyndon B. Johnson broad powers in dealing with reported North Vietnamese attacks on U.S. Forces.
- 1970 Friday: Christine McVie joins Fleetwood Mac[iii] after leaving another British rock group, Chicken Shack.
- 1971 Saturday: The Apollo 15 moon mission ended successfully as its command module splashed down in the Pacific Ocean.
- 1974 Wednesday: Actress Faye Dunaway marries Peter Wolf, lead vocalist of the J. Geil’s Band[iv]. Elsewhere, French stuntman Philippe Petit walked a tightrope strung between the twin towers of New York’s World Trade Center.
- 1976 Saturday: Scientists in Pasadena, California, inform the world that Mars lander Viking I have demonstrated the strongest possible signs of life on the Red Planet to date.
- 1981 Friday: After 128 years of publication, The Washington Star ceased all operations.
- 1983 Sunday: AT&T employees went out on strike on this date.
- 1985 Wednesday: Baseball Commissioner Pete Ueberroth ended the strike by the Major League Baseball Players Association with the announcement of a tentative agreement; the season commenced the following day.
- 1987 Friday: The presidents of five Central American nations met in Guatemala City and signed an 11-point agreement designed to bring peace to the region.
- 1989 Monday: A plane carrying U.S. Representative Mickey Leland, Democrat- Texas, and fourteen others disappeared over Ethiopia. The wreckage of the plane was discovered six days later—there were no survivors.
- 1990 Tuesday: Operation Desert Shield begins as the United States begins deploying troops to Saudi Arabia to counter Saddam Hussein’s takeover of neighboring Kuwait.
- 1998 Friday: Terrorist bombings at U.S. embassies in Kenya and Tanzania killed 224 people, including 12 Americans.
- 1999 Saturday: Tony Gwynn of the San Diego Padres got the 3,000th hit of his major league baseball career. Meanwhile, Wade Boggs became the first player to homer for his 3,000th hit, with a two-run shot in Tampa Bay’s 15-10 loss to Cleveland. Boggs already had a pair of RBI singles when he homered off Chris Haney in the sixth inning.
- 2000 Monday: Vice President and Democratic presidential candidate Al Gore selected Connecticut Sen. Joseph Lieberman as his running mate; Liberman became the first Jew on a majority party’s presidential ticket.
- 2003 Saturday: In California, Arnold Schwarzenegger announced he would seek the governorship of the state as the recall against Governor Gray Davis—a Democrat—gathered steam.
- 2004 Monday: Greg Maddux became the 22nd pitcher in major league history to reach 300th victories, leading the Chicago Cubs to an 8-4 victory over the San Francisco Giants.
- 2005 Sunday: ABC News anchor Peter Jennings died in New York at age 67.
- 2006 Monday: The 14th U.S. Secretary of Transportation Norman Mineta left office on this date. A Democrat, Secretary Mineta served under President George W. Bush from January 25, 2001, until today. His replacement- the 14.1st Acting U.S. Secretary of Transportation Maria Cino assumed office. A Republican, Secretary Cino served under President George W. Bush from today until October 17, 2006.
- 2007 Tuesday: San Francisco slugger Barry Bonds hit home run #756 to break Hank Aaron’s storied record. Noticeably absent were Commissioner Bud Selig and Aaron due to the reported use of PEDs by Bonds. The Nationals won the game 8-6.
- 2010 Saturday: Elena Kagan was sworn in as the 112th overall U.S. Supreme Court justice and fourth woman to serve on the nation’s highest court. President Barack Hussein Obama nominated her to fill the seat of Associate Justice John Paul Stevens.
- 2013 Wednesday: After having, a stint placed in his ailing heart to deal with an arterial blockage, former President George W. Bush recovers in the hospital with no complications.
- 2014 Thursday: Former Press Secretary James S. Brady dies at age 73; Brady’s death has been ruled a homicide due to a gunshot wound made 33 years earlier by John W. Hinckley, Jr.; Hinckley was found to be insane and was not charged with the original crime.
- 2015 Friday: In celebration of 70 years of liberation from the Imperial Japanese, North Korea changes its time zone back to the one it had prior to Japanese aggression. Good for them. Meanwhile, candidate Donald J. Trump said one of his more memorable lines when he said this about Megyn Kelly in a CNN interview: ‘she had blood coming out of her eyes, out of her whatever…’ where is Ms. Kelly now?
- 2016 Sunday: Ichiro Suzuki tripled off the wall for his 3,000th hit in the major leagues, becoming the 30th player to reach the milestone as the Miami Marlins beat the Colorado Rockies 10-7. Meanwhile, Manny Machado became the second player in major league history to homer in the first, second, and third innings, driving in a career-high seven runs in a 10-2 victory over Chicago.
- 2017 Monday: Medical examiners said the remains of a man who had been killed at the World Trade Center on 9/11 had been identified, nearly 16 years after the Islamist-caused terror attacks.
- 2018 Tuesday: The Mendocino Fire overtakes the 2017 Thomas Fire as California’s worst wildfire ever as it is credited with scorching more than 290,600 acres. The reason for these out-of-control wildfires in the Golden State is poor forest management by state authorities. They would rather kiss the rear-ends of environmentalist groups than to do what is right by the people of the state- the U.S. citizens, which is. Meanwhile, the ‘democratic’ People’s Republic of China bans the Disney movie, “Christopher Robin” (from Winnie the Pooh fame) because the character had the audacity to mock the communist thug running the country, Xi Jinping.
- 2019 Wednesday: ICE goes to town in Mississippi as agents raid chicken-processing plants and round up seven hundred or more illegal aliens. About time. Meanwhile, law enforcement discovers the bodies of two sociopath teenagers who murdered three people on remote roads in British Columbia, dead of apparent suicides. The entire eastern part of Canada had been in an uproar and law enforcement authorities were scouring large areas searching for the two scumbags.
- 2020 Friday: Prior to President Donald J. Trump’s visit to Ohio the previous day, Republican Governor Mike DeWine claimed to have had a positive test for the Xi Jinping Bat Flu. Today, his office declared it to be a false alert, that he did NOT have the Wuhan Virus. Well, we know that Governor DeWine is a RINO and that he does not want to appear with President Trump so there you go. What a shame. Meanwhile, employment statistics for the month of July show a net gain of 1.763 million new jobs filled, that unemployment in the country had dropped to 10.2 percent and that of all the jobs gained, one-third of them were in the leisure and hospitality industry. Unemployment for all categories is down but especially for black and Hispanic Americans. No matter what the Democrats do, they cannot cripple the economy. Elsewhere, New York Governor Andrew “I’m a Moron” Cuomo says that schools in the Empire State will reopen in the fall for all students. Finally, “Pro-China Joe” Biden continues trying to clarify his statements from earlier in the week that he is ‘not a racist’ and that he ‘loves black folks.’ Uh, okay, Joe, okay. We KNOW you are a racist and that since your earliest days in the U.S. Senate, you have backed every segregationist move that came your way. Enough is enough, already!
- 2020 Friday A: Various teachers’ unions around the country continue sniveling and whining about ‘how dangerous it is for them to return to the classrooms in the fall due to Wuhan Virus Crisis concerns,’ to which, we say, “IF you can’t do it, then step the hell aside and allow others to do the job” as well as urge President Trump to find ways by which to terminate all teachers who will not return to the classrooms. We must find ways by which, we can crush public sector employees’ unions because this is bulls**t. Besides, teachers’ unions want to defund cops, make the Green New Deal real, and all manner of left-wing socialist crap. However, one way by which, we can make sure the kids and teachers can socially distant is to DEPORT ALL ILLEGAL ALIENS AND THEIR KIDS and you will find classrooms 50-percent vacant. DO THIS NOW! Never let a good crisis like the Chinese Virus go to waste, DEPORT ALL ILLEGALS BUT ESPECIALLY THEIR KIDS! Once done, the test scores of American children will skyrocket as they will not have to restrict their pace to that of the ignorant illegals. Meanwhile, news hits that the Democratic Party does NOT want the “Baby Evita,” Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, aka Sandy Cortez, aka AOC, to speak at their upcoming convention. Who can blame them? The girl is bat crap stupid! Elsewhere, the Democrats in Congress continue demanding a $3 trillion COVID-19 relief bill atop the previous trillion dollars spent on this Chi-Com lab-engineered pandemic. If anyone should be $3 trillion, it should be the Democratic Party’s masters in Beijing!
- 2020 Friday B: The president of Lebanon- Michel Aoun- announces that one of two things sparked the ginormous explosion that toppled much of the port section of Beirut on Tuesday: human error or human intent. He asked the president of France for help in determining if a missile or an aircraft in the vicinity might somehow have caused the godawful explosion that has killed close to two hundred people, injured 4,000 or more, as well as caused the disappearances of numerous others. The AICPENDBLOG.COM believes it was an Iranian weapons cache that a moron dropped a cigarette butt into, or the Israeli Mossad took action to stop a Hezbollah (we put nothing past POS murderer Hassan Nasrallah) or Hamas’s plot against them.
- 2020 Friday C: Covid-19 Statistics for the Planet as a Whole- here are today’s Chi-Com Virus Statistics for the globe: 19,160,806 confirmed cases, UP by 407,889 cases, 716,083 confirmed deaths, UP by 9,741 deaths, and 11,605,114 confirmed recoveries, UP by 303,093 recoveries. Here are the numbers for the United States: 5,001,681 confirmed cases, UP by 54,024 new cases, 162,419 confirmed deaths, UP by 1,147 new deaths, and 2,454,578 confirmed recoveries, UP by 22,449 new recoveries. (The number of recoveries would be even greater if Blue State governors would report them).
- 2020 Friday D: COVID-19 Statistics next, in the three states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-The Elemental News of the Day employs chef-authors, California, Hawaii, and Washington, here are the stats, Golden State first: 538,416 confirmed cases, UP 8,436 cases, 10,011 confirmed deaths, UP by 142, but as is the norm, NO mention of confirmed recoveries. Next, here are the stats for the Aloha State: 2,914 confirmed cases, UP by 151, 29 confirmed deaths, UP by two, and 1,440 confirmed recoveries, UP by thirty-eight. Finally, in the Ever-Red, uh, we mean, the Evergreen State, here are the stats: 60,917 confirmed cases, UP by 833, 1,653 confirmed deaths, UP by twenty-nine, but like California, the slope-headed governor, Jay Inslee, will not share the number of confirmed recoveries. Shame on these flipping Democrats.
- 2020 Friday E: Here are the stats for today’s Stock Market closes: first the DOW Jones Industrial Average, 27,433.48, UP 46.50 points (+0.17%). Next, here are the stats for the NASDAQ: 11,010.98, DOWN 97.09 points (-0.87%). Finally, here are the numbers for the S&P 500: 3,351.28, UP 2.12 points (+0.063%). Price of GOLD: $2,046.10 per troy oz., +18.10 (+0.89%) Here is the price of SILVER: $28.40 per troy oz., +0.86 (+3.12%). Price of PLATINUM: $982.60 per troy oz., +11.60 (+1.20%). Here is the price of COPPER: $2.79 per pound, -0.002 (-0.07%). Price of Light Sweet Crude Oil per barrel: $41.60, +0.38 (+0.92%). Today, one dollar U.S. = 6.97 PRC yuan.
- 2020 Friday F: Joe Biden’s overall national poll has dropped to a lead of 6.8 percent over President Donald J. Trump. Meanwhile, President Donald Trump announces he will extend unemployment benefits to the end of the year. He says he will forgo school loan repayments for the time being and that evictions will be put on hold until sometime in the fall. He also announces aid for Lebanon in the aftermath of what appears more likely to have been a terrorist attack in that beautiful nation. President Trump also says- yet again- that the Dept. of Homeland Security is ready, willing, and able to go into Portland, Oregon, and end the seventy-six straight days of rioting that has been trashing that once beautiful city. It is clear that Portland Mayor Ted Wheeler is in league with the Marxist scum. We say, “Send in former Blackwater Special Ops and WHACK ‘em!”
- 2021 Saturday: Covid-19 Statistics for the Planet as a Whole- 202,978,061 confirmed cases, +574,898, 4,299,640 confirmed deaths, +9,199 and 182,313,241 confirmed recoveries, +409,026. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 36,518,948 confirmed cases, UP 71,825 from yesterday’s reporting, 632,987 confirmed deaths, UP 346, [v] and 29,851,803 confirmed recoveries, UP 17,231. We genuinely welcome COVID Live Update World Meter for being honest in covering ALL the numbers- God bless them.[vi]
- 2021 Saturday A: Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump COVID-19 Deaths– Note: since Joe Biden became president on January 20, 2021, there have been 314,545 CHI-VI DEATHS IN THE United States- mentally deficient old Joe, by the end of the year, you will have tied the total number witnessed by the Trump administration in a year of the rampaging coronavirus pandemic. Under President Trump’s watch, there were 404,078 fatalities from the Chi-Com Bat Virus. Currently, Joe is shy 89,533 deaths- we brought this number up to date- Joe is going to hit the mark very soon now…
- 2021 Saturday B: COVID-19 Statistics in the four states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Florida, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 4,039,623 confirmed cases, 64,752 confirmed deaths, and 2,117,880 confirmed recoveries. Moving on, here are the numbers for Florida: 2,770,817 confirmed cases, 39,695 confirmed deaths, and 2,302,588 confirmed recoveries. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 45,860 confirmed cases, 542 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries (same numbers). Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 490,196 confirmed cases, 6,210 confirmed deaths, and 231,605 confirmed recoveries (same numbers). Let us look at one other portion of the U.S., Oklahoma: they have 496,347 confirmed cases, 7,531 confirmed deaths, and 469,769 confirmed recoveries. [vii]
- 2021 Saturday C: Foreign COVID Stats of the Day– Now that Mo has moved to Israel, let us look at the statistics there: 897,326 confirmed cases, 6,535 confirmed deaths, and 859,055 confirmed recoveries. Let us look at one other country- Sierra Leone, 172nd country on the list: 6,313 cases of the virus, 120 confirmed deaths and 4,307 confirmed recoveries. [viii]
- 2021 Saturday D: FRIDAY’S Stock Market Closes/Precious and Rare Metals– DOW Jones Industrial Average: 35,208.51, UP 144.26 points (+0.41%). Next, the NASDAQ: 14,835.76, DOWN 59.35 points (-0.40%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 4,436.52, UP +7.42 points (+0.17%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $67.83 per barrel, -0.45 (-0.66%). The price of GOLD is $1,763.50 per troy oz., +0.40 (+0.02%) while the price of SILVER is $24.33 per troy ounce, 0.00 (+0.02%). The price of PLATINUM is $974.50 per troy oz, +2.30 (+0.24%) while the price of COPPER is $4.34 per pound, -0.01 (-0.28%). [ix] The price of PALLADIUM is $2,627.34 per troy oz, -21.72 (-0.82%). [x] The price of RHODIUM is $19,000.00 per troy oz., 0.00 (0.00%). The price of NEODYMIUM is $780,000.00 per CNY/T, 0.00 (0.00%). The price of ALUMINUM is $2,581.50 per USD/T, -7.75 (-0.30%). [xi] Currently, Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000023. As for Chi-Com money, one-dollar U.S. = 6.48 Chinese yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.85 euros and in Mexican pesos equals 20.02. In Malawian Kwacha, one greenback equals 804.55 and in Malaysian Ringgit, a buck equal 4.22 and in Maldivian Rufiyaa, one dollar equals 15.42 of theirs. [xii]
- 2021 Saturday E: U.S. National Debt and Gasoline Prices in the Four States in which we have Chef-Authors- Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising by the day and NOTE- these prices are sans TAXES- in California, gasoline prices have risen to $4.390 per gallon, $3.024 in Florida, $4.091 in Hawaii, and $3.872 in Washington state. [xiii] Let’s look at one other location- Missouri: $2.870. We are going to do something else that could be fun- gasoline prices around the world going from cheapest to highest. The next country on the list has the next lowest gasoline price in the world- Grenada: $5.041 per U.S. Gallon. [xiv] Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $28,614,904,269,572 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but frigging TRILLIONS. [xv] Cloward and Piven causing problems like they always do which is not good- those two bastards should have met their ends on the chopping block. As for holders of U.S. debt, after Japan, the next largest holder of U.S. debt is communist China with $1,072 trillion of U.S. national debt (it is important to note that these numbers vary every day with one nation after another jockeying for top position.
- 2021 Saturday F: Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe I– Today is Day No. 137 for the ‘Border Czar’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris to oversee the fiasco along the southern border with Mexico and Day No. 43 since her one and only visit to the catastrophe going on down there. As the border continues imploding, Senator Tom Cotton, R-AR, says the White House’s border policies only lead to increased violence and an avalanche of drugs from communist China (which in our view is an act of war against the American people). Moving on, here are the figures for the illegal alien invasion as compiled by One America News. Ready? Here we go: (1) Cost this Day of caring for the illegal aliens: $554,515,584. Next, (2) Cost this Year of caring for the illegal alien invaders: $ 239,458,680,832. Next, (3) here is the number of illegal aliens who have swarmed across the border this year: 2,454,259. Fourth and final, here is the conservative estimate for the numbers of illegal aliens living within the United States: 36,454,260. (Sources for One America News Illegal Alien Numbers: Center for Immigration Studies, Department of Homeland Security, Federation for American Immigration Reform, Institute for Defense Analyses, Yale, and MIT). Note- since the inception of the American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day back in July 2009, we predicted then that the numbers were approximately 35-50 million whereas now, we contend they are closer to 75-100 million which is not good. The seeds of our own destruction already exist among us.
- 2021 Saturday G: Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe II– As Joe Biden continues stumbling around like a deranged lunatic suffering from the DTs, Texas Judge Richard Cortez is calling out the head of the regime for ignoring his invitation to visit the southern border and to witness the disaster Dictator Biden has caused. Meanwhile, we learn (and we do not believe this for a minute) but a new report says that the Biden regime is flying illegal alien families down into Mexico. We do not believe this for a moment.
- 2021 Saturday H: Foreign News-Overseas News I- U.S. Secretary of State Anthony Blinken is raising concerns over the aggressive behavior of the Chi-Coms and warns that the Chinese Communist Party- the CCP- is rapidly building a nuclear arsenal. Elsewhere, Lebanese authorities arrest four Hezbollah thugs after they launched sixteen rockets into northern Israel. The Iron Dome shot down ten of the missiles while the other six exploded harmlessly. Neither side reported any casualties.
- 2021 Saturday I: COVID-19 Updates and Additional Information I– The White House is going to require ALL visitors to have either a Chi-Vi vaccine passport or proof of a negative China Virus test. Meanwhile, radio talk show host and pundit Dr. Michael Savage has raised the question as to whether the world can force the Chi-Coms to pay reparations to the world for letting loose the Chi-Vi on an unsuspecting globe. Next, reports are suggesting that the U.S. is experiencing 100,000 new cases of the Wuhan Virus every day which simply is not true no matter how much Dr. “Phony Tony” Fauci or the Biden regime wants it to be.
- 2021 Saturday J: Political News I– Rep. Bob Gibbs, R-OH 7th CD, is asking the House Republican leadership to begin impeachment hearings on slobbering Joe Biden. Next, Senator Ted Cruz, R-TX, is blasting the $1.3 trillion ‘infrastructure bill’ and warns that it is going to lead to a horrible uptick in inflation for the American people. Meanwhile, President Donald J. Trump says that the GOP ‘should use the debt ceiling to force a better infrastructure bill.’ Amen. Elsewhere, Rep. Conor Lamb, DS-PA 17th CD, is going to launch a U.S. Senate bid to capture the seat of outgoing Senator Pat Toomey, Republican.
- 2021 Saturday K: Political News II– President Donald J. Trump is blasting Wisconsin for not cleaning up its voter rolls sooner. Next, politicians are joining pediatricians in slamming the American Medical Association’s absolutely STUPID idea of NOT including gender markers on birth certificates. Enough with WOKE! In other political news, Rep. Don Bacon, R-NE 2nd CD is blasting decrepit Joe Biden over not moving quickly enough to get Afghan allies out of Afghanistan before the Taliban overrun the entire country.
- 2021 Saturday L: Crime and Punishment News-Law Enforcement News I– The sheriff of Albany County, New York, says that ‘if the accusations against Governor Andrew “Killer” Cuomo aka the Love Gov aka the Gropin’ Gov are true, he could arrest the crumbling governor for sexual harassment and assault. Rep. Andrew Garbarino, R-NY 2nd CD predicts that ‘Cuomo will resign before Albany impeaches the POS.’ Meanwhile, noted legal scholar and professor Dr. Alan Dershowitz told Newsmax the ‘bigoted attacks’ on Governor “Killer” Cuomo are ‘all political.’ In other Cuomo news, a new report says that an aide to Governor Cuomo signed off on the Empire State’s chief executive having completed sexual harassment training.
- 2021 Saturday M: California Lottery Results-Super Lotto and Powerball Draws– First, here are the results for Super Lotto Draw #3584 what with a $14 million jackpot on the line for some lucky winner. Here are the numbers: 02, 09, 12, 20, 39, and Mega 05. Out of 103,399 winning tickets, the highest winner was ONE person who had FIVE NUMBERS plus the Mega for a prize of $14,000,000. The lucky winner bought the winning ticket at Valero in Highland, CA 92346. Then, there were three people who had FIVE numbers but NO Mega for a prize of $11,607 apiece. Those tickets were sold at (1) 7-Eleven in Roseville, CA 95678; (2) Chevron in Bakersfield, CA 93313; and ARCO AM/PM in Calexico, CA 92231. Next, here are the results for the Powerball Draw #870 with a jackpot of $226 million up for grabs: 07, 24, 36, 54, 60, and Power 23. Out of 89,466 winning tickets, the highest winners were sixty-nine people who had FOUR numbers for a prize of $367 apiece.
- 2022 Sunday: Folks, we are recording the latest Chi-Vi and monkeypox cases for presentation in 2023 but let us say this about the monkeypox: the fact that it is mostly an STD among gay men lessens our concern for the ‘victims.’ IF you want to end monkeypox in the United States, close the bathhouses, the gay bars, park restrooms, and encourage the homo men to return to practicing safe sex, if not chastity. Without the so-called ‘gay gene’ being discovered- and believe you me, they are searching high and low for it- homosexuality is 99.99999-percent choice, not a matter of birth. Will people be mad at us? Sure, but we don’t give a flying hoot because it is important to always speak the truth. A century from now- if our country still survives- generations then will look back on now as being a time of rampant lunacy, one that afflicted many otherwise sane people. Look at transgenderism: that’s bullshit. The fact that young people are being physically disfigured for life tells us at some point those mentally ill people are going to come back to their enablers and begin murdering them for having destroyed their lives via giving in to the ‘fad of the day.’ Let us return to common sense instead of nursing at the nasty teats of liberalism and reclaim our nation. Chef Hector Santanamos “El Chilote” De Soto.
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0915 a 16” x 20” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “Sunset and Verbenas.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her website, found at beverlycarrick.com. At her website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclee, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” For more than 60 years- up until her untimely death from cancer in 2012- Bev stood before the easel and painted for 10-12 hours per day. Known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks, her paintings are in demand as much today as they were 30 years ago. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her website NOW and view her stunning body of work, one the Chi-Coms have long tried to copy and sell facsimiles of but which none of them have ever been able to reproduce well enough to fool novice art buyers. Once there, it is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor- virtually anyone. You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there as quickly as your fingers can tap the letters on your keyboard. The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day, aka the AICPENDBLOG.COM, thanks each and every one of you, our beloved, loyal fan base. DON’T buy any counterfeit bull crap coming out of mainland communist China, especially from Xinjiang Province, ground zero for Chi-Com National Socialism.
ALBUM OF THE DAY AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM:
You know the drill: when a group has been around as long as the Beach Boys, the archives are jam-packed material thus we have yet another compilation released on May 19, 2009: “Summer Love Songs.” What one finds here are the following tunes: (1) “Don’t Worry Baby” (2) “Why Do Fools Fall in Love” (3) “Wouldn’t It Be Nice” (4) “God Only Knows” (5) “Surfer Girl” (6) “California Girls” (7) “Please Let Me Wonder” (8) “In the Parking Lot” (9) “Your Summer Dream” (10) “Kiss Me Baby” (11) “Hushabye” (12) “I’m So Young” (13) “Good to My Baby” (14) “Fallin’ in Love” (15) “Time to Get Alone” (16) “Our Sweet Love” (17) “Help Me, Rhonda” (18) “Keep an Eye on Summer” (19) “Don’t Talk (Put Your Head on the Shoulder)” and (20) “Girls on the Beach.” IF you have not yet brought the music of fun-sun-surf-hot chicks, fast cars, motorcycles, and all the rest of the music that made our summers so much delicious fun back in the 1960s and 1970s and even beyond, this is the way in which new fans and old-timers like us to accomplish this necessary task. Seek it out, don’t fret the cost, and buy it now- you will be glad you did.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 08-07-2022, all rights reserved. (Editor’s Note: we pay the estate of Beverly Carrick an annual fee by which, we can show her paintings to the world. We make NO money from the estate’s sales of her world-famous artworks). Total Word Count: 5,336. Chef Hector Santanamos “El Chilote” De Soto.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor
Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, FINE ART, Beverly Carrick Sunset Seascapes, Just the Facts, Unvarnished Truth- The, American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day, Fleetwood Mac, Christine McVie, Bruce Dickenson, Iron Maiden, The J. Geil’s Band, Peter Wolf, UFO, Pete Way, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Elena Kagan, President Barack Hussein Obama, U.S. Attorney General John Breckinridge, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice John Paul Stevens, Dr. Michael Savage, Rep. Bob Gibbs, President George W. Bush, President Donald J. Trump, Senator Ted Cruz, Rep. Don Bacon, Senator Pat Toomey, Communist China, People’s Republic of China, Lebanon, Hezbollah, ‘Border Czar’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris, Joe Biden, Biden Regime, U.S. Secretary of State Anthony Blinken, U.S. Transportation Secretary Norman Mineta, Acting U.S. Transportation Secretary Maria Cino, Dr. “Phony Tony” Fauci, Rep. Conor Lamb, Governor Andrew “Killer” Cuomo aka the Love Gov aka the Gropin’ Gov, Dr. Alan Dershowitz, COVID-19 Statistics for the Planet as a Whole, Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump COVID-19 Deaths, COVID-19 Statistics, Foreign COVID Stats of the Day, Stock Market Closes/Precious And Rare Metals, U.S. National Debt and Gasoline Prices in the Four States in which we have Chef-Authors, Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe I, Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe II, Foreign News-Overseas News I, COVID-19 Updates and Additional Information I, Political News I, Political News II, Crime And Punishment News-Law Enforcement News I, California Lottery Results-Super Lotto And Powerball Draws, Illegal Alien Shadow Invasion, Illegal Aliens, Illegal Immigration, Illegal Alien Undeclared War on the U.S., Mexican Drug Cartels, Illegal Alien Invasion, Illegal Alien Tsunami, Illegal Alien Tidal Wave, Illegal Alien Caravans, Joe Biden’s Open Borders Policies, Build the Wall and Deport Them All, Replacement Theory, Illegal Alien overrunning of America, Communist China’s ‘Opium War’ on the United States, COVID-19, Chi-Vi- the, The ‘VID, Wuhan Virus, Wuhan Virus Crisis, China Virus, China Virus Crisis, Yellow Fever 2019-2021, Communist China Condition, Kung Flu- The, Wuhan Waltz- The, BIG C-19- The, Wuhan Whoopie- The, COVID-19 Mandates, Pelosi Pox- The, Wuhan Meat Market Malady, Hubei Hooey- The, Xi Jinping’s Bat Fu Yuk, Communist Killer Virus 2019-2021 and Onward, Chairman Xi’s Fever, Chairman Xi’s Gift to the World- the Chi-Vi, COVID-19- the Trump Whacker, COVID-19- the Hong Kong Democracy Movement Killer, California COVID-19 Cases, Florida COVID-19 Cases, Hawaii COVID-19 Cases, Washington COVID-19 Cases, Oklahoma COVID-19 Cases, Israeli COVID-19 Cases, Sierra Leone COVID-19 Cases, U.S. National Debt, Holders of U.S. National Debt, U.S. National Debt Clock, National Security Matters, DOW Jones Industrial Average, NASDAQ, S & P 500, Nikkei 225 Index, Deutsche Boerse DAX Index, Shanghai Composite SE Index, S & P BSE Sensex Index, COVID-19 World Health Meter Statistics, U.S. Stock Markets, U.S. National Debt, National Security Issues, U.S. National Gasoline Prices, Gold, Silver, Platinum, Copper, Palladium, Rhodium, Neodymium, Aluminum, Precious and Rare Metals, Light Sweet Crude Oil, U.S. Monetary Conversions, Monetary Conversions of the Day, Bitcoin, Chinese Yuan, European Union Euros, Mexican Pesos, Russian Rubles, Malawian Kwacha, Malaysian Ringgit, Maldivian Rufiyaa, Missouri Gas Prices, Global Petrol Prices, Grenada Petrol Price, California Lottery, California Lottery Results, Super Lotto, Super Lotto Draw #3584, Powerball, Powerball Draw #870, Roman Catholic Church, Pope Stephen III, Pope John XXII, Professional Sports, Major League Baseball, Cleveland Indians, Washington Senators, Major League Baseball Players Association, MLB Commissioner Pete Ueberroth, Brian Wilson, Carl Wilson, Dennis Wilson, Alan Jardine, Mike Love, Bruce Johnston, David Marks, Chef Hector Santanamos “El Chilote” De Soto,
[i] Someone please tell those stupid bitches- Rashida “Foul Mouth: Tlaib, AOC aka the Fly, Ilhan “Allah Akbar” Omar, Cori “The Bitch” Bush, Ayanna “Chrome Dome” Pressley, and the rest of the leftwing, liberal, lunatic haters where to find the definitive proof- the AICPENDBLOG.COM.
[ii] We look forward to promoting the music of UFO and of the Michael Schenker Group at some point within the next year. We hope you will remain vigilant as to the day that we do.
[iii] We first began offering the music of Fleetwood Mac on Monday, 03-January-2011 through Thursday, 27-January-2011. Please seek their music out by checking posts on those corresponding dates. The album, “Rumours,” appeared on Tuesday, 18-January-2011 at our original blog. We look forward to picking them back up and doing a Round No. 2 which will include the solo efforts of the band members, too. We thank you.
[iv] We hope to present the music of the J. Geil’s Band at some point within the next five years. One of the great American bands, they most certainly deserve to be heard and celebrated by the readership of the American Institute of Culinary Politics-The Elemental News of the Day.
[v] Bing seems to be covering numbers up for the Biden administration so here is where we have gone now: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[viii] We obtain our statistics for the coronavirus from: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[ix] Commodities – Oil, Silver and Gold Prices – CNN Business– see this site for daily commodity information.
[x] Palladium PRICE Today | Palladium Spot Price Chart | Live Price of Palladium per Ounce | Markets Insider (businessinsider.com) See this site for daily trading in palladium.
[xi] Commodities Prices – Spot – Futures (tradingeconomics.com) See this site for much of the economic information cobbled together at this blog.
[xiv] Please see the following site for information on global gas prices: Gasoline prices around the world, 26-Apr-2021 | GlobalPetrolPrices.com
[xv] U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time (usdebtclock.org) See this site for the U.S. National Debt Clock.