TODAY IN HISTORY
Your host for the week of October 11-17, 2021: Chef Lilah Paulikovich ACF-CEC
Kula, HI 96790
Contact Me: firstname.lastname@example.org
TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
FALL SESSION 2021
BLOG POST #4,204 AT THE AICP-END
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 396
DAY TWO-HUNDRED-AND-SIXTY-SIX OF THE BIDEN REGIME
285. TODAY IN HISTORY—TUESDAY, OCTOBER 12, 2021:
U.S. Supreme Court Roger B. Taney: U.S. Attorney General Roger B. Taney; U.S. Secretaries of State Philander C. Knox and Dean Acheson; U.S. Secretaries of War John Canfield Spencer and William W. Belknap; General Robert E. Lee, Chef Murph MacDougal of the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day; Blue Cheer featuring Dickie Peterson, Jesus Christ Superstar, the Jimi Hendrix Experience, John Denver, and Robin Trower featuring James Dewar:
- 638 Friday: Honorius ends his reign as the 70th Roman Catholic Pope; Severinus is his successor. Honorius the I began serving all Christendom on October 27, 625 until today. Severinus- the 71st Roman Catholic Pope- would serve from May 28, 640 until August 02, 640.
- 642 Wednesday: John IV ends his reign as the 72nd Roman Catholic Pope.
- 1285 Friday: After 180 Jews refuse baptism, the local folks of Munich, Germany, set them on fire.
- 1492 Wednesday: According to the Old-Style Calendar, Christopher Columbus arrived with his expedition in the present-day Bahamas. The Italian explorer—sailing under the Spanish flag—believed he had arrived in Asia through heading west instead of eastward around the Horn of Africa. Upon arriving in the islands, he claimed the land for King Ferdinand and Queen Isabella of Spain.
- 1692 Sunday: The Massachusetts Bay Colony discontinues its witch trials.
- 1792 Friday: America celebrates Columbus Day for the first time. People would continue honoring this holiday for more than two centuries until leftists early in the 21st century began trying to eradicate it.
- 1810 Friday: The German festival Oktoberfest first takes place in Munich to celebrate the wedding of Bavarian Crown Prince Ludwig and Princess Therese of Saxe-Hildburghausen. Now, Muslims in Germany demand that the festival end as it ‘offends’ them.
- 1841 Tuesday: The 17th U.S. Secretary of War John Canfield Spencer took the oath of office on this date. Originally a Democratic-Republican, he became a Whig and served under President John Tyler October 12, 1841, to March 04, 1843, then became the 16th U.S. Treasury Secretary.
- 1860 Friday: British and French troops capture Beijing.
- 1862 Sunday: Confederate cavalry under the command of General J.E.B. Stuart “ride around McLellan” for the second time during the Civil War; the Confederates are masters at eluding Union troops.
- 1864 Wednesday: In Washington, D.C., the 24th overall U.S. Supreme Court justice and 5th Chief Justice Roger B. Taney, died on this date. President Andrew Jackson nominated the Federalist-turned-Democrat to fill the seat of Chief Justice John Marshall. Taney served from March 28, 1836, to October 12, 1864. It is important to note that Taney served in other roles prior to his final one on the Supreme Court: he served under President Andrew Jackson as the nation’s 11th attorney-general from July 20, 1831, to November 14, 1833, then became the 12th U.S. Treasury secretary (served from September 23, 1833, to June 25, 1834), and finally the 5th U.S. Supreme Court chief justice.
- 1870 Wednesday: General Robert E. Lee died in Lexington, Virginia, at age 63.
- 1871 Thursday: President Ulysses S. Grant condemns the Ku Klux Klan.
- 1890 Sunday: In Washington, D.C., the 30th U.S. Secretary of War William W. Belknap died at age 61 resulting from a heart attack. First a Democrat and then a Republican, Secretary Belknap served under President Ulysses S. Grant from October 25, 1869, to March 02, 1876.
- 1892 Wednesday: In celebration of the 400th anniversary of the Columbus landing, students recited the original version of the Pledge of Allegiance in public schools.
- 1901 Saturday: President Theodore Roosevelt renames the “Executive Mansion” the “White House.”
- 1907 Saturday: In the 5th World Series, the Chicago Cubs beat the Detroit Tigers 4 games to 0 with one tie.
- 1914 Monday: Fighting on the Western Front seethes back and forth between Allied French and British troops and opposing forces, the Germans. Meanwhile, in Sarajevo, Serbia, the trial of 17 thugs accused in the murder of Austro-Hungarian Archduke Franz Ferdinand and his wife, Sophie, while they were touring the country, commences. This act- the assassination of the archduke and his wife- set off World War I. The main shooter- Gavrilo Princip- told the court he did it for greater Yugoslavia- for free Slavs- and will accept his fate.
- 1915 Tuesday: The Germans in occupied Belgium executed English nurse, 49-year-old Edith Cavell during World War I. Germans charged her with aiding and concealing British and French soldiers, but a Belgian collaborator handed her over to the Germans. She was executed by a firing squad. Meanwhile, former President Theodore Roosevelt criticizes American citizens who identify themselves with dual nationalities.
- 1916 Thursday: In the 14th World Series, the Boston Red Sox beat the Brooklyn Dodgers 4 games to one. Elsewhere on the Italian Front during World War I, the Eighth Battle of the Isonzo sputters to a foregone conclusion with both the Austro-Hungarians and the Italians suffering around 25,000 casualties each. Meanwhile, in Bayonne, New Jersey, violence continues following the cops shooting unarmed strikes at the oil refinery and the ensuing violence that began yesterday as angry workers surrounded a police station led to seven more people being shot by the cops. There appears to be no end to strife in the angry city.
- 1917 Friday: The First Battle of Passchendaele begins as Allied forces assault German positions near the Belgium town. The Allies throw ANZAC forces against the dug-in Germans and the resulting casualties suffered among the Australian and New Zealander troops is shocking to say the least. Still, the Germans suffered heavily, too, but still clung to their positions.
- 1918 Saturday: As World War I continues sputtering to its inevitable conclusion, the German Navy’s proud Airship Division of dirigibles heads out on its final mission against Allied shipping. The German Zeppelins had so terrorized the English coastal areas during the height of the war and Brits came to fear them appearing overhead.
- 1919 Sunday: With World War I over and in the books, Royal Navy sailors in Scotland stage a mutiny. They were upset at being deployed and redeployed to the Baltic to assist White Russian forces fighting the evil Bolshevik forces in the Baltic Republics. The government would crush the mutiny with force and imprison numerous officers and men for a variety of crimes.
- 1920 Tuesday: In the 18th World Series, the Cleveland Indians beat the Brooklyn Dodgers 5 games to two.
- 1921 Wednesday: In Washington, D.C., the 40th U.S. Secretary of State Philander C. Knox died. He served under President William Howard Taft from March 06,1909, to March 05, 1913.
- 1933 Thursday: Bank robber John Dillinger escaped from a jail in Allen County, Ohio, with help from his gang, who killed the sheriff, Jess Sarber. Elsewhere, the U.S. Department of Justice acquired Alcatraz Island from the U.S. Army.
- 1938 Wednesday: Production commenced on “The Wizard of Oz.”
- 1939 Thursday: British Prime Minister Neville Chamberlain goes before the House of Commons to give German Fuhrer Adolf Hitler his reply. England will not accept peace with the Nazi government. Germany must leave Poland if any peace is to be achieved. The British people know there will be no peace and sadly begin preparing for a second European war in two decades.
- 1940 Saturday: Off the coast of Sicily, British warships and cargo vessels come under sustained attack from Italian naval units as they sail towards Malta to resupply the garrison there. The British were able to achieve a tactical victory by driving the Fascists off into the open seas.
- 1941 Sunday: As the Nazis close in on Moscow, the Soviet government begins relocating to the Volga River cities on the far side. However, Josef Stalin is determined to remain within the Kremlin until the bitter end. He is, after all, the ‘Man of Steel’ (and probably also extremely drunk). The amazing thing about the impending collapse of Moscow is that many educated Russians views the Nazis as potential saviors and that they would be able to survive the German-Axis victory were it to happen.
- 1942 Monday: Attorney-General Francis Biddle announced during a Columbus Day celebration at Carnegie Hall that Italian nationals in the United States would no longer be enemy aliens. Meanwhile, James Dewar, future bassist-vocalist with the Scottish band, Stone the Crows[i], and with Robin Trower[ii], was born on this date in Glasgow, Scotland.
- 1942 Monday A: On the Eastern Front, the fighting continues to rage in Stalingrad. The final German offensive to drive the Soviets out of the city is set to begin in two days. Three German infantry divisions, funneled into the city, were preparing to assault the final holdout portions of the city. Two regiments of tanks from a panzer division were preparing to join them. Finally, in the Pacific Theater during World War II, the U.S. Navy is able to defeat Imperial Japanese ships during the Battle of Cape Esperance. The U.S. lost one destroyer while two Japanese destroyers were sunk by warplanes from Guadalcanal.
- 1943 Tuesday: After British Prime Minister Winston Churchill called on Portugal to honor a treaty of mutual support between the two nations hammered out 570 years before, Lisbon- even though it has many pro-Nazis in the government- agrees to permit the British- and Americans in civilian uniform- to set up bases and airfields in the Azores so as to prevent the German High Seas Fleet from doing the same with them. Berlin is unhappy but they are unable to do anything to change Lisbon’s mind being overwhelmed on the Eastern Front.
- 1944 Thursday: Whereas once the Nazis and the Finns were allies, now the Finns have no choice with Moscow threatening to annihilate them if they don’t actively aid them militarily in driving the Germans out, the Finns commence fighting with German forces on their territory. What a turn of events.
- 1945 Friday: Private First-Class Desmond T. Doss received the Congressional Medal of Honor for outstanding bravery as a medical corpsman. He was the first conscientious objector in American history to win the award.
- 1957 Saturday: AICP-END blogger and chef, Murph MacDougal, was born in Fresno, California, on this date. Happy birthday, Murph!
- 1960 Wednesday: An ultranationalist student, Otoya Yamaguchi, who would hang himself in jail, stabbed Japanese Socialist Party leader, Inejiro Asanuma to death during a televised debate in Tokyo. Meanwhile, at the United Nations General Assembly, Soviet leader Nikita Khrushchev pounds his shoe on the podium, promising to ‘bury the United States.’
- 1962 Friday: The devastating Columbus Day Storm, also known as the “Big Blow,” struck the Pacific Northwest, resulting in some 50 deaths.
- 1964 Monday: The Soviet Union launched a Voskhod space capsule with a three-man crew on the first mission involving more than one cosmonaut; the flight lasted for 24 hours.
- 1966 Wednesday: The Jimi Hendrix Experience[iii] forms with Jimi on guitars and vocals, Noel Redding on bass and vocals, and Mitch Mitchell on drums and vocals.
- 1967 Thursday: In the 66th World Series, the St. Louis Cardinals beat the Boston Red Sox 4 games to 3 as Lou Brock steals a record 7 bases in one World Series.
- 1971 Tuesday: The rock opera, “Jesus Christ Superstar,” opened on Broadway. Meanwhile, in Sandy Spring, Maryland, the former 51st U.S. Secretary of State Dean Acheson died. He served under President Harry S. Truman from January 21, 1949, to January 20, 1953.
- 1972 Thursday: During the Vietnam War, a racial brawl broke out aboard the aircraft carrier, the USS Kitty Hawk. Nearly 50 sailors suffered injuries.
- 1973 Friday: President Richard M. Nixon nominates Gerald R. Ford to replace Spiro T. Agnew as his vice president. Meanwhile, in Argentina, Juan Peron becomes president.
- 1976 Tuesday: Communist China announced that the politburo named Hua Guofeng to succeed the late Mao Zedong as chairperson of the Chinese Communist Party.
- 1984 Friday: British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher escaped an attempt on her life when an Irish Republican Army bomb exploded at a hotel in Brighton, England, killing five people. Elsewhere, actor Jon-Erik Hexum suffered mortal wounds while on the set of his TV show, “Cover Up” when he jokingly shot himself in the head with a prop pistol loaded with a blank cartridge; doctors declared him dead six days later.
- 1986 Sunday: The superpower meeting in Reykjavik, Iceland, ended in stalemate, with President Ronald Reagan and Soviet leader Mikhail S. Gorbachev unable to agree on arms control or a date for a full-fledged summit in the United States.
- 1987 Monday: Former Governor Alfred “Alf” M. Landon, Republican- Kansas, died at his Topeka home at age 100.
- 1994 Wednesday: The Magellan space probe ended its four-year mapping mission of Venus, apparently plunging into the planet’s atmosphere.
- 1997 Sunday: Singer John Denver lost his life in the crash of his privately built aircraft in Monterey Bay; he was 53 years old.
- 1999 Tuesday: Pakistan’s military overthrew the democratically elected government of Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif.
- 2000 Thursday: A suicide bomb attack on the destroyer USS Cole in port at Aden, Yemen, killed 17 sailors.
- 2001 Friday: NBC announced that an assistant to anchorman Tom Brokaw had contracted the skin form of anthrax after opening a ‘threatening’ letter to her boss containing powder.
- 2002 Saturday: Bombs blamed on al-Qaida-linked militants destroyed a nightclub on the Indonesian island of Bali, killing 202 people, including 88 Australians and seven Americans.
- 2007 Friday: Former Vice President Al Gore and the U.N.’s Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change won the Nobel Peace Prize for sounding the alarm over global warming.
- 2009 Wednesday: In Erkelenz, Germany, lifelong bassist/vocalist with the psychedelic rock band, Blue Cheer[iv], Dickie Peterson, died from liver failure on this date; he was 63 years old.
- 2010 Thursday: After more than two months underground, the 33 trapped Chilean miners finally begin breathing fresh air. Trapped more than 2,000 feet underground, the Chilean government never gave up on them.
- 2011 Friday: The ‘underwear bomber’, Nigerian Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab, pleads guilty to attempting to blow up an airplane on Christmas, 2009.
- 2012 Sunday: The European Union receives the 2012 Nobel Peace Prize for “over six decades of contributions to the advancement of peace and reconciliation, democracy and human rights in Europe.”
- 2013 Monday: When Typhoon Nari hits the Philippines, 2 million people lose power and five people die. Meanwhile, the ongoing government shutdown continues taking a toll on America’s small businesses- will anyone do anything about it?
- 2014 Sunday: President Vladimir Putin orders Russian troops along the Ukrainian border to withdraw to their home bases by President Vladimir Putin; the move comes ahead of meetings between Putin and Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko. Meanwhile, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention confirmed that a health care worker at the Texas hospital where Ebola victim Thomas Eric Duncan was treated before his death had tested positive for the illness in the first known case of Ebola being contracted or transmitted in the U.S. The worker- later identified as nurse Nina Pham, was treated, and declared free of the deadly virus.
- 2015 Monday: Following the GOP’s attempt to block the ‘Iranian nuclear deal,’ the Iranian parliament enthusiastically celebrated the ‘deal’ that was struck between the U.S., Iran, and five other nations. Meanwhile, following the terrorist bombing that struck a ‘peace rally’ in Ankara, Turkey, this past Saturday, Turkish security forces detain ‘numerous suspects’ in the crime; so says Turkey’s deputy prime minister.
- 2016 Wednesday: Another woman- Jessica Leeds- leaps atop candidate Donald J. Trump, nominee for the presidency on the GOP ticket, accusing him of ‘his hands being all over me.’ She joins a female journalist, two former Miss USA beauty pageant contestants and two other women in making spurious allegations. Meanwhile, a reporter from People Magazine said that Trump assaulted her at Mar-a-Lago. NOTHING came from any of these outlandish accusations.
- 2017 Thursday: The World Health Organization reports an outbreak of the plague in Madagascar that has claimed the lives of 57 from a caseload of 687 infected. Elsewhere, in California, thanks to crappy forest management, the death toll from California’s ongoing wildfires increases to 31 dead, numerous others injured, others missing, and loads of properties destroyed. Meanwhile, the Trump administration moves to dismantle the Affordable Care Act.
- 2018 Friday: An airstrike carried out by the U.S. military kills at least 60 al-Shabab jihadists and wounds numerous others. Excellent work- keep killing these SOBS! Meanwhile, the Trump administration considers new ways of separating illegal alien families at the border as the nation is under assault by caravans set in motion by hirelings of George Soros (or so we allege) that continue trying to storm our southern border. We hope you can do it, Mr. President.
- 2019 Saturday: California becomes the first state in the Union to ban the sale of new fur products. Difficult to find leather goods, too; cattle are slaughtered for beef so where are the skins going? To the flipping Chi-Coms? That must stop. Elsewhere, the Philippine national police chief announces his resignation after being tied to narcotrafficking.
- 2020 Monday: President Donald J. Trump says that ‘more breath-taking documents’ are yet to come in the failed Trump-Russian Collusion scam, one the Democrats foisted atop the American people for far too long. We hope people will indeed be going to prison like fired FBI Director James “The Saint” Comey. Speaking of the former FBI chief, “Pro-China Joe” Biden says that he will select Comey to be his attorney-general should he win on November 3. What will Hillary say about that? Speaking of elections next month, the top U.S. military general says that the ‘U.S. military will play NO role in determining the outcome of next month’s presidential election.’
- 2020 Monday A: Today, hearings for Judge Amy Coney Barrett commence in the Senate Judiciary Committee. Senate minority leader and overall loser Chuck Schumer, D-NY, says he will prevent Democrats from attending when the time comes to vote her onto the floor of the Senate for the full confirmation vote by denying the GOP a quorum. Uh, okay, senator. Meanwhile, Senator Ben Sasse, R-Nebraska, in his opening remarks at the hearing explains to America’s young people the difference between ‘politics’ and ‘civics.’ He explains the difference between originalism, aka textualism v. judicial activism, as well as how court-packing would forever change not just the court but the U.S. Senate. Senator Josh Hawley, R-Missouri, says in his remarks that the future of religion is at stake here in the United States and that there are 65 million Catholics and millions more Christians in our country that the liberals want to strip away their First Amendment rights to practice their religion as they see fit. Elsewhere, a recent poll conducted by John Zogby says that 62-percent of Americans do not believe there should be a ‘religious test’ of candidates for the nation’s courts.
- 2020 Monday B: The American Bar Association says that Judge Amy Coney Barrett is overly qualified to sit on the nation’s high court. Various Democrats on the Senate Judiciary Committee scream and sob that ‘Judge Barrett is going to gut Obamacare and its preexisting conditions coverage (even though every Republican says they will protect this coverage) and that she will also overturn Roe v. Wade.’ Dingbats like Sen. Richard Blumenthal, D-Connecticut, demand that ‘Judge Barrett recuse herself from any cases involving President Donald J. Trump.’ Regarding Roe v. Wade, Victoria Toensing, former chief counsel for the Senate Intelligence Committee says that ‘Roe should never have come to the court, that it gained legitimacy as an ‘implied right’ under the First Amendment, the implied right to privacy.’ Like many, she believes it should return to state jurisdictions and not federal controls.
- 2020 Monday C: The White House pushes for a limited stimulus bill as the larger bill once again collapses thanks to the intransigence of the Democrats in the House. Meanwhile, in the Senate race in South Carolina to topple Lindsey Graham, GOP, his Democratic challenger raises $57 million. Donald Trump Jr. says that the “Democratic Party is a Trojan Horse for socialism.” Speaking of socialism, mobs continue wreaking havoc across Portland, Oregon, tearing down statues of Presidents Abraham Lincoln and Theodore Roosevelt. President Trump tweets that the ‘animals should be jailed.’ We hope this occurs after Trump wins re-election and the GOP wins BIG on November 3.
- 2020 Monday D: The dimwitted governor of New York state- Andrew “The Murderer” Cuomo says he has ‘no interest in going to Washington, D.C., and serving in a Biden administration Cabinet post. That’s good, governor, because YOU need to stand trial for all the senior citizens, sick and disabled YOU murdered. What is it with left-wing scum such as you who think nothing of the lives of your citizens by sending Chi-Vi-infected persons into rest homes and retirement homes? You, sir, will burn in HELL.
- 2020 Monday E: Two NFL games were scheduled today but (14) Denver Broncos (1-3) @ New England Patriots (2-1) is postponed due to COVID-19. The second game, (15) Los Angeles Chargers, 27 (1-4) @ New Orleans Saints, 30 (3-2) is the final score- in overtime. Speaking of sports, someone said the Los Angeles Lakers ‘won’ the Finals yesterday? Who cares. We hope the NBA relocates to communist China where they belong. F**k them!
- 2020 Monday F: Speaking of the Beijing Bug, here are the numbers for the CHI-VI, you know, COVID-19 Chinese Bat Flu Virus Crisis, the pandemic they started but blame on the U.S.: Here are the statistics for the planet as a whole: 39,594,267 confirmed cases, +326,346, 1,077,836, confirmed deaths, +4,056, and 26,116,750 confirmed recoveries, +192,996. Next, here are the stats for the United States, the intended target of the Chinese-engineered Xi Jinping Bat Flu pandemic: 7,877,192 confirmed cases, up 27,880 from yesterday’s reporting, 218,292 confirmed deaths, UP 187, and 5,028,717 confirmed recoveries, UP 4,410. Next, in the three states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 858,648 confirmed cases, 16,591 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 13,633 confirmed cases, 169 confirmed deaths, and 10,750 confirmed recoveries. Finally, here are the stats for leftist-Marxist-socialist hellhole of Washington: 97,731 confirmed cases, 2,290 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Let’s look at one other state: Louisiana- currently, they have 174,647 confirmed cases, 5,669 confirmed deaths, but no mention of confirmed recoveries- thank you, Governor John Bel Edwards for not reporting recoveries; that ain’t right. Let’s look at Israel’s numbers now that Mo and his wife have moved there: 293,553 confirmed cases, 2,016 confirmed deaths, and 238,643 confirmed recoveries. Let us look at another nation: Bangladesh: they have 379,738 confirmed cases of the CHI-VI, 5,555 confirmed deaths and 294,391 confirmed recoveries.
- 2020 Monday G: Here are the stats for today’s Stock Market closes: first the DOW Jones Industrial Average, 28,837.52, UP 250.62 points (+0.88%). Next, here are the stats for the NASDAQ: 11,876.26, UP 296.31 points (+2.56%). Finally, here are the numbers for the S&P 500: 3,534.22, UP 57.09 points (+1.64%). Price of GOLD: $1,928.70 per troy oz., -0.20 (-0.01%) Here is the price of SILVER: $25.26 per troy oz., -0.016 (-0.06%). Price of PLATINUM: $882.00 per troy oz., +5.70 (+0.56%). Price of PALLADIUM: $2,405.00 per troy oz., -4.00 (-0.17%). Here is the price of COPPER: $3.06 per #, 0.00 (0.00%). Price of Light Sweet Crude Oil per barrel: $39.54, +0.11 (+0.28%). Today, one-dollar U.S. = 6.75 PRC yuan whereas one U.S. greenback = 0.85 euros. Just for a lark, $1 U.S. = 76.80 Afghan afghani.
- 2020 Monday I: Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Gen. Mark Milley breaks with the commander-in-chief President Donald J. Trump by saying HE will decide on the number of troops to leave in Afghanistan. This is shocking and demonstrates that Gen. Milley cares more about politics and the Democrats’ goal of keeping never-ending wars continuing into infinity. The time is coming when following the November Elections and a Trump and GOP victory for the president to sack Milley, FBI Director Chris Wray, and CIA Director Gina Haspel. These three people are working against the president and the American people. It must end NOW.
- 2021 Tuesday: COVID-19 STATISTICS FOR THE PLANET AS A WHOLE: 239,435,445 confirmed cases, +408,297, 4,880,615 confirmed deaths, +7,879 and 216,706,639 confirmed recoveries, +436,058. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 45,419,710 confirmed cases, UP 106,357 from yesterday’s reporting, 737,462 confirmed deaths, UP +2,851,[v] and 34,905,015 confirmed recoveries, UP 107,850. We genuinely welcome COVID Live Update World Meter for being honest in covering ALL the numbers- God bless them.[vi]
- 2021 Tuesday A: JOE BIDEN TO DONALD J. TRUMP COVID-19 DEATHS- Note: since Joe Biden became president on January 20, 2021, there have been 423,376 CHI-VI DEATHS IN THE United States- mentally deficient old Joe, by the end of the year, you will have tied the total number seen by the Trump administration in a year of the rampaging coronavirus pandemic. Under President Trump’s watch, there were 404,078 fatalities from the Chi-Com Bat Virus. From this point forward, ALL COVID-19 deaths are atop him. He has surpassed President Donald J. Trump with 19,298 Chi-Com lab-engineered virus deaths. Hey, Joe! Explain to us how with numerous vaccines and the push for boosters atop them YOU have more deaths than your ‘evil’ predecessor?
- 2021 Tuesday B: COVID-19 STATISTICS in the four states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Florida, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 4,699,314 confirmed cases, 70,388 confirmed deaths, and 2,495,910 confirmed recoveries. Moving on, here are the numbers for Florida: 3,658,081 confirmed cases, 57,300 confirmed deaths, and 2,887,500 confirmed recoveries (same numbers). Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 81,694 confirmed cases, 845 confirmed deaths, and 80,849 of confirmed recoveries (same numbers). Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 688,881 confirmed cases, 8,122 confirmed deaths, and 279,508 confirmed recoveries (same numbers). Let us look at one other part of the U.S., Mississippi: they have 496,132 confirmed cases, 9,874 confirmed deaths, and 466,337 confirmed recoveries.[vii]
- 2021 Tuesday C: FOREIGN COVID STATS OF THE DAY- Now that Mo has moved to Israel, let us look at the statistics there: 1,309,738 confirmed cases, 7,952 confirmed deaths, and 1,277,542 confirmed recoveries (same numbers). Let us look at one other portion of the world- Philippines, 18th country on the list: 2,683,372 cases of the virus, 39,896 confirmed death and 2,561,248 confirmed recoveries.[viii]
- 2021 Tuesday D: STOCK MARKET CLOSES/PRECIOUS AND RARE METALS: DOW Jones Industrial Average: 34,478.34, DOWN 117.72 points (-0.34%). Next, the NASDAQ: 14,465.92 DOWN 20.27 points (-0.14%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 4,350.65, DOWN 10.54 points (-0.24%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $80.64 per barrel, 0.00 (0.00%). The price of GOLD is $1,761.80 per troy oz., +2.50 (+0.14%) while the price of SILVER is $22.62 per troy ounce, +0.10 (+0.43%). The price of PLATINUM is $1,008.50 per troy oz, -3.20 (-0.32%) while the price of COPPER is $4.33 per pound, +0.01 (+0.20%).[ix] The price of PALLADIUM is $2,050.07 per troy oz., +4.73 (+0.23%). The price of RHODIUM is $13,800.00 per troy oz., -400.00 (-2.82%). The price of NEODYMIUM is $777,500.00 per CNY/T, 0.00 (0.00%). The price of ALUMINUM is $3,069.50 per USD/T, +4.00 (+0.13%).[x] Currently, Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000018. As for Chi-Com money, one-dollar U.S. = 6.45 Chinese yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.87 euros and in Mexican pesos equals 20.76. In Sri Lankan Rupee, one greenback equals 200.00 and in Sudanese Pound, a buck equal 438.97 and in Surinam Dollar, one dollar equals 7.46 of theirs.[xi]
- 2021 Tuesday E: U.S. NATIONAL DEBT AND GASOLINE PRICES IN THE FOUR STATES IN WHICH WE HAVE CHEF-AUTHORS- Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising by the day and NOTE- these prices are sans TAXES- in California, gasoline prices have risen to $4.444 per gallon, $3.176 in Florida, $4.130 in Hawaii, and $3.860 in Washington state.[xii] Let us look at one other Oregon: $3.757. We are going to do something else that could be fun- gasoline prices around the world going from cheapest to highest. The next country on the list has the ninth LOWEST gasoline price in the world- Kazakhstan: $1.743 per U.S. Gallon.[xiii] Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $28,869,177,868,117 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but frigging TRILLIONS.[xiv] Cloward and Piven causing problems like they always do which is not good- those two bastards should have met their ends on the chopping block. As for holders of U.S. debt, after Japan, the next largest holder of U.S. debt is communist China with $1,071,000,000 of U.S. national debt (it is important to note that these numbers vary every day with one nation after another jockeying for top position.
- 2021 Tuesday F: JOE BIDEN’S BORDER CATASTROPHE I- Today is Day No. 201 for the famed ‘Border Czar’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris to be in charge of the border crisis and Day No. 103 since the failed politician’s only visit to the region. Here are the stats as presented by One America News for the current border crisis. First, here is the cost for this day alone: $537,164,032. Next, here is the cost for this year of caring for these illegal alien invaders: $311,770,120,192. Next, here is the number of illegals who have swarmed across the border in 2021: 3,195,394. Finally, here is the conservative low estimate of the illegals who currently reside in the United States: 37,195,392. (Sources for One America News Illegal Alien Numbers: Center for Immigration Studies, Department of Homeland Security, Federation for American Immigration Reform, Institute for Defense Analyses, Yale, and MIT).
- 2021 Tuesday G: JOE BIDEN’S BORDER CATASTROPHE II- The Biden regime orders the Border Patrol to hurriedly transfer thousands of illegal aliens to other holding pens what with the upcoming visit by Senator Lindsey Graham, R-SC. They want to sanitize the area so as to make the crisis appear not as intense as everyone knows it to be. Next, a new report says that more than $120 million of pre-bought border wall slats are rusting in the dust along the southern border. Next, Congressman Dan Crenshaw, R-TX 2nd congressional district, says that the states that ‘sent troops to the Texas border did so to score political points.’ Where are they now?
- 2021 Tuesday H: FOREIGN NEWS-OVERSEAS NEWS I- After more than 100 days under harsh lockdown conditions due to the Chi-Vi, the city of Sydney, Australia, is finally reopening if but for ONLY fully vaccinated citizens. The rest can go pound sand. Next, G20 leaders promise financial aid for the Taliban. Say what? Weren’t we fighting and killing the Taliban and now we are all going to sing Kumbaya and help them with financial aid? This is pure crazy. Next, the Chi-Coms continue the saber-rattling with Taiwan which says that ‘yes, indeed, we will defend ourselves.’ Wouldn’t it be funny to see their two aircraft carriers- Liaoning (Hull designation #16) and Shandong (Hull #17)- belching smoke, steam, sailors leaping from the decks, sent to the bottom of the Taiwan Strait? Dictator Xi and his head would be separated if a disaster such as this were to occur. They should be careful with their threats…
- 2021 Tuesday I: COVID-19 LOCKDOWNS-RESTRICTIONS-AND AUTHORITARIANISM NEWS- As Chicago Mayor Lori “Frog-Face” Lightfoot continues imposing Joe Biden’s shameful regulations that EVERYONE must be vaccinated or else, Chicago’s Catholic schools are reaping a landfall of new students. Elsewhere, Colombia, South Carolina, sports radio host Bill Gunter of 107.5 FM lost his job because he refused to get vaccinated for the Xi Jinping Bat Flu. People celebrating his termination over his belief in CHOICE say, ‘South Carolina is a right to work state and one can get fired at any time.’ Whoa. Next, the New Jersey Nets of the NBA- a pro-Joe Biden sports league if one ever existed- says that famed future Hall of Famer Kyrie Irving cannot practice or play with his team because he won’t undergo vaccination for the ‘VID.
- 2021 Tuesday J: VACCINE MANUFACTURERS’ STOCK PRICES (FOLLOW THE MONEY) NEWS-(1) Pfizer $41.85 (2) AstraZeneca $60.27 (3) Johnson & Johnson $157.69 (4) BioNTech $243.77 (5) Moderna $311.13.
- 2021 Tuesday K: MILITARY SUPPLIERS’ STOCK PRICES (FOLLOW THE MONEY 2) NEWS- (1) Raytheon: $89.72 (2) General Dynamics: $203.55 (3) Boeing: $223.57 (4) Lockheed Martin: $358.12 (5) Northrop-Grumman: $390.07.
- 2021 Tuesday L: PPE MANUFACTURERS’ STOCK PRICES (FOLLOW THE MONEY 3) NEWS- (1) Ansell Ltd.: $32.42 (2) DuPont: $69.22 (3) Honeywell: $214.33 (4) 3M: $175.53 (5) Teijen: $1,580.00.
- 2021 Tuesday M: ARTIFICIAL (FAKE) MEAT MANUFACTURERS’ STOCK PRICES (FOLLOW THE MONEY 4) NEWS- (1) Beyond Meat: $104.64 (2) Kellogg’s/Morning Star Farms: $62.36 (3) Maple Leaf Foods/Tofurkey: $21.60.
- 2021 Tuesday N: BIG BOX STORE STOCK PRICES (FOLLOW THE MONEY 5) NEWS- (1) Wal-Mart $139.38 (2) Lowe’s: $209.80 (3) Home Depot: $337.80 (4) Costco Wholesale Corp: $446.87 (5) Amazon $3,247.33.
- 2021 Tuesday O: PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP NEWS- President Donald J. Trump said of the Capitol Hill Police Department that ‘the higher ups abandoned their offices like Joe Biden abandoned Americans in Afghanistan.’ Ouch. Next, President Trump points out that his ‘Abolished’ ad, the one showing what America would look like with Joe Biden in the White House and no more police, is rapidly becoming TRUE. Meanwhile, a Trump New York art exhibit had to be canceled due to threats. Speaking of New York and NYC Mayor Bill “Bag O’ Fries” Di Blasio, Trump lit him up by accusing the POS mayor of trying to ‘confiscate his golf club.’ Trump said that ‘our leaders have gone crazy.’
- 2021 Tuesday P: JOE BIDEN NEWS I- Joe Biden continues screeching that Governors Greg Abbott, R-TX, and ‘America’s Governor’ Ron DeSantis, R-FL, are risking lives fighting against his well-thought-out vaccine mandates forcing everyone to undergo vaccination or suffer the consequences. His outcry came after the Florida Health Department fined Leon County- where Tallahassee is located- $3.5 million for disobeying the state’s orders against imposing vaccine mandates. Good for you. In other, even more important news, Director of National Intelligence Rick Grenell says that the Biden regime is ‘not prepared for communist China and other threats around the world.’
- 2021 Tuesday Q: JOE BIDEN’S DAILY DISASTER- A new Axios poll says that Americans now believe things may never return to normal and that they are losing trust in broken-down old Joe Biden. Folks, NO one ever had faith in the senile old coot.
- 2021 Tuesday R: JOE BIDEN REGIME NEWS I- As the American people continue learning more and more about Hunter Biden’s nefarious activities, it is causing problems for the Biden regime’s anti-corruption push. Folks, everyone know the regime is among the most corrupt in the history of the country. Next, people are questioning where the ‘highly qualified’ U.S. Transportation Department Secretary “Little Pete” Buttigieg is? Questions continue to hammer him as to WHY the container ship crisis off the coast of southern California? He seems to be missing in action.
- 2021 Tuesday S: JOE BIDEN REGIME NEWS II- As more and more problems continue befalling the Biden regime, Congressman Chris Stewart, R-UT 2nd congressional district, says that Joe Biden is ‘nearing critical mass’ with all his problems. In other shocking Biden regime news, the regime is buying surveillance drones from communist China. That’s right: communist China. Does this make any sense to…anyone? What’s next? Joe Biden requesting 1,000,000 People’s Liberation Army soldiers to ‘keep peace on the streets of America’s cities?’ Wow.
- 2021 Tuesday T: NANCY PELOSI’S JANUARY 06-2021 FALSE FLAG OPERATION- Attorney Joe McBride says that the political detainees being kept under lock and key in the D.C. slammer are being abused by both the guards and the inmates. Their only crime is that they were at the Capitol Building on January 06, 2021, when FBI informants, Antifa and BLM agitators, and other thugs set the False Flag Operation in motion. This is NOT America, friends. Meanwhile, a Capitol Hill Police Department whistleblower says that two high-ranking CHPD officers failed to act ahead of January 06, 2021, and that they lied to Congress. According to the whistleblower, the two partisan hacks ignored intel and failed to protect their officers. Next, bought-and-paid-for hack, Congressman Adam “The C**t” Kinzinger, RINO-IL 16th congressional district, said in his puffed-up self-important tone of voice that ‘Trump aides will be FORCED to testify or else.’
- : POLITICAL NEWS I- The irrelevant Hillary Clinton says, ‘she is NEVER leaving politics.’ Hey, Hillary! How come the Biden regime has not yet given you a position, say like ambassador to Libya? We would love to see how YOU might react were the ‘shoe on the other foot?’
- 2021 Tuesday V: POLITICAL NEWS II- Leftwing hubbub continues to rise over Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn, U.S. Army Ret. telling Tucker Carlson yesterday that yes, indeed, two governments exist in this country- the elected one and the Deep State that seems to do whatever the heck it seeks to do. In other news, Congressman Steve Scalise, R-LA 1st congressional district, has raised a whopping $5.3 million in campaign contributions. Meanwhile, the left has the long knives out for Lt. Gov. Mark Robison, R-SC, because of him labeling homosexuals and trannys ‘filth.’ Look: everyone is entitled to his or her opinion. Governor Ralph “Black Face” Northam, DS-VA, his Lt. Gov. Justin “The Rapist” Fairfax, DS-VA, and Attorney General Mark “Black Face II” Herring, DS-VA, didn’t resign over their combined problems of racism and sexual violence so why should Lt. Gov. Robinson? Stand your ground.
- 2021 Tuesday W: POLITICAL NEWS III- A new NPR poll says that the ‘Delta surge’ is pushing more and more Americans into the financial doldrums. Next, two bookmakers announce that President Donald J. Trump is favored to win BIG in 2024.
- 2021 Tuesday X: MISCELLANEOUS NEWS I- A father- Scott Smith- trying to find out WHY his daughter was sodomized in her school bathroom by a boy wearing a dress went before the local Loudoun County School Board trying to get answers. What he got for his troubles were the cops roughing him up, slapping the cuffs on him, and dragging his butt off to the slammer. In other much more hilarious news, the new movie idolizing Dr. “Phony Tony” Fauci had 30 some positive movie critic reviews on Rotten Tomatoes whereas actual movie reviewers- hundreds of them- gave it a rating of two-percent, an astounding but truthful score. Dr. Fauci is little more than a POS. Elsewhere, Newsmax is opening a new Middle Eastern Bureau headed by journalist Daniel Cohen.
- 2021 Tuesday Y: BUSINESS NEWS- A new report says that the Trump Org. is in negotiations to sell its D.C. landmark hotel to the CGI Group. Next, Tesla delivers a record 56,000 Chi-Com made EVs to the market. Can you not make them in the United States, Elon? Meanwhile, Amazon is pushing back its ‘return to the office’ plan until sometime next year. Speaking of Amazon, many of its employees as are Google employees are pushing management to stop doing business with Israel. This is flipping sad. Meanwhile, Jaimie Dimon says ‘Bitcoin is worthless.’ Finally, EasyJet expects to rake in $1.5 billion over quarters 1-3.
- 2021 Tuesday Z: NEW YORK STATE NEWS- Dingleberry New York City Mayor Bill “Bag O’ Fries” Di Blasio is closing the gifted and advanced student classes because mostly white and Asian kids attend them. Wow. Speaking of the worst mayor in the country, at yesterday’s Columbus Day Parade in the Big Apple, thousands of New Yorkers booed him as he trudged along. What a loser.
- 2021 Tuesday AA: TEXAS STATE NEWS- Governor Greg Abbott signed a bill prohibiting vaccine mandates being enforced by any business operating in the Lone Star State. Meanwhile, Southwest Airlines and American Airlines that are based in the state continue trying to kiss Joe Biden’s mummified ass by trying to force their employees to undergo jabs they simply are unwilling to take. Southwest has had to cancel thousands of flights beginning last weekend due to a massive sickout by employees refusing to undergo this questionable crap.
- 2021 Tuesday BB: CALIFORNIA LOTTERY RESULTS-MEGA-MILLIONS DRAW- Here are the results for the Mega-Millions Draw #1702 what with a $73 million jackpot on the line: 21, 26, 56, 61, 65, and Mega 04. Out of 58,713 winning tickets in California, the highest winner was ONE person who had FOUR numbers plus the Mega for a prize of $30,060.
- 2021 Tuesday CC: SPORTS NEWS I- Three games in Major League Baseball 2021 Playoffs: (1) Houston Astros (96-68), 10 @ Chicago White Sox (94-70), 1 (2) Milwaukee Brewers (95-70), 4 @ Atlanta Braves (91-73), 5 and (3) San Francisco Giants (108-57), 2 @ Los Angeles Dodgers (109-57), 7.
- 2021 Tuesday DD: Thanks for joining us today; you know more is to come and as we approach Election Day- perhaps one of the worst in the history of the nation due to the scurrilous activities of the Chi-Coms and their patsies in the Democratic Party- because you know more is coming so stay tuned.
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0616 a 24” x 36” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “Saguaro Mesa.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her website, found at beverlycarrick.com, or at the blog’s Facebook page. At her website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” Beverly has been painting for more than 60 years and known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her Website NOW and view her work. It is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor! You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there IMMEDIATELY! Thank you, the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day.
Beverly Carrick: The World’s Greatest Artist (1927-2012)
ALBUM OF THE DAY AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM:
Well, what is surprising about a British folk band doing a theme album on a British historical character, John Babbacombe Lee, a condemned murderer sent to the gallows. However, luck saved Mr. Lee because the gallows failed to operate properly not once, not twice, but three separate times thus he received a reprieve. Obviously, the Good Lord did not want Lee dead. Fairport Convention released “Babbacombe Lee” on November 24, 1971, but unlike its predecessor- “Angel Delight”- it sold rather poorly. The band featured the same quartet that recorded that prior album- Simon Nichol (guitars, vocals), Dave Pegg (basses, mandolins, vocals), Dave Swarbrick (fiddle, mandolins, vocals, and viola), and Dave Mattacks (drums and percussion). Also joining the band were Sandy Denny for vocals on a couple of tracks as well as her beau, Trevor Lucas (rhythm guitar), and Jerry Donahue (lead guitar). We like this album and know that you will, too, so please, seek it out wherever you shop for the absolute best in music…you will be glad you did.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 10-12-2021, all rights reserved. Data compiled with absolute responsiveness by Moses Scharbug III. Total Word Count: 7,235. Chef Lilah Paulikovich.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor.
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, FINE ART, JOE BIDEN’S BORDER CATASTROPHE I, JOE BIDEN’S BORDER CATASTROPHE II, FOREIGN NEWS-OVERSEAS NEWS I, VACCINE MANUFACTURERS’ STOCK PRICES (FOLLOW THE MONEY) NEWS, MILITARY SUPPLIERS’ STOCK PRICES (FOLLOW THE MONEY 2) NEWS, PPE MANUFACTURERS’ STOCK PRICES (FOLLOW THE MONEY 3) NEWS, ARTIFICIAL (FAKE) MEAT MANUFACTURERS’ STOCK PRICES (FOLLOW THE MONEY 4) NEWS, BIG BOX STORE STOCK PRICES (FOLLOW THE MONEY 5) NEWS, PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP NEWS, JOE BIDEN NEWS I, JOE BIDEN’S DAILY DISASTER, POLITICAL NEWS I, POLITICAL NEWS II, POLITICAL NEWS III, MISCELLANEOUS NEWS I, BUSINESS NEWS, NEW YORK STATE NEWS, TEXAS STATE NEWS, CALIFORNIA LOTTERY RESULTS-MEGA-MILLIONS DRAW, MORON NEWS I, Blue Cheer, Dickie Peterson, John Denver, James Dewar, Stone the Crows, Robin Trower, Jesus Christ Superstar, Jimi Hendrix Experience , Jimi Hendrix, Noel Redding, Mitch Mitchell, General Robert E. Lee, U.S. Supreme Court Chief Justice Roger B. Taney, U.S. Attorney General Roger B. Taney, U.S. Treasury Secretary Roger B. Taney, U.S. Secretary of State Dean Acheson, President Harry S. Truman, People’s Republic of China, Taiwan, People’s Liberation Army, U.S. Secretary of State Philander C. Knox, President William Howard Taft, President Ulysses S. Grant, U.S. Secretary of War William W. Belknap, Chef Murph MacDougal, Senator Lindsey Graham, Congressman Dan Crenshaw, Bill Gunter, President Donald J. Trump, Governors Greg Abbott, ‘America’s Governor’ Ron DeSantis, Director of National Intelligence Rick Grenell, Congressman Chris Stewart, Congressman Steve Scalise, Lt. Gov. Mark Robison, U.S. Secretary of War John Canfield Spencer, President John Tyler, Stalingrad, Axios, Newsmax, Daniel Cohen, Jaimie Dimon, California Lottery, California Lottery Results, Mega-Millions, Mega-Millions Draw #1702, COVID-19, Chi-Vi- the, The ‘VID, Wuhan Virus, Wuhan Virus Crisis, China Virus, China Virus Crisis, Yellow Fever 2019-2021, Communist China Condition, Kung Flu- The, Wuhan Waltz- The, BIG C-19- The, Wuhan Whoopie- The, COVID-19 Mandates, Pelosi Pox- The, Wuhan Meat Market Malady, Hubei Hooey- The, Pfizer, AstraZeneca, Moderna, BioNTech, Johnson & Johnson, Walmart Stock Price, Lowe’s Stock Price, Home Depot Stock Price, Costco Stock Price, Amazon Stock Price, Raytheon Stock Price, General Dynamics Stock Price, Boeing Stock Price, Lockheed Martin Stock Price, Northrop-Grumman Stock Price, Beyond Meat Stock Price, Kellogg’s-Morning Star Farms Stock Price, Maple Leaf Foods-Tofurkey Stock Price, GREEN MEATS, BIG PHARMA, Illegal Aliens, Illegal Alien Invasion, Illegal Alien Tsunami, Illegal Alien Tidal Wave, Illegal Alien Caravans, Joe Biden’s Open Borders Policies, Build the Wall and Deport Them All, U.S. National Gasoline Prices, Global Petrol Prices, DOW Jones Industrial Average, S & P 500, NASDAQ, Gold, Silver, Platinum, Copper, Palladium, Rhodium, Aluminum, Neodymium, Precious and Rare Metals, Light Sweet Crude Oil, U.S. Monetary Conversions, U.S. National Debt, U.S. National Debt Clock, National Security Matters, Monetary Conversions of the Day, Bitcoin, Chinese Yuan, European Union Euros, Mexican Pesos, Sri Lankan Rupee, Suriname Dollar, Sudanese Pound, MLB ALDS 2021, Houston Astros- The, Chicago White Sox- The, MLB NLDS 2021, Atlanta Braves- The, Milwaukee Brewers- The, Los Angeles Dodgers- The, San Francisco Giants, New Jersey Nets- The, Kyrie Irving, Fairport Convention, Chef Lilah Paulikovich,
TODAY IN HISTORY, TUESDAY OCTOBER 12, 2021, #4,204
PLEASE READ OUR MAIN BLOG POST, PUBLISHED AT 12:01 A.M.
Monday, October 12, 2020, Today in History Blog Post:
Monday, October 12, 2020, Today in History:
Tuesday, October 12, 2021:
[i] When we promoted the music of Procol Harum and of Robin Trower, we wish we had the foresight to have also promoted the music of Stone the Crows, the famed band from which, vocalist and bassist James Dewar came from.
[ii] See previous.
[iii] We began promoting the music of the Jimi Hendrix Experience and Jimi Hendrix on Sunday, 22-December-2013 through Thursday, 16-January-2014. Please check the albums out, you will enjoy them.
[iv] We promoted the music of Blue Cheer- one of the wildest acid rock bands of all time, beginning on Sunday, 25-November-2012 through Wednesday, 12-December-2012. We hope you seek this famed band out and add them to your collection; you will be glad you did.
[v] Bing seems to be covering numbers up for the Biden administration so here is where we have gone now: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[viii] We obtain our statistics for the coronavirus from: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[ix] Commodities – Oil, Silver and Gold Prices – CNN Business– see this site for daily commodity information.
[x] Commodities Prices – Spot – Futures (tradingeconomics.com) See this site for much of the economic information cobbled together at this blog.
[xiii] Please see the following site for information on global gas prices: Gasoline prices around the world, 26-Apr-2021 | GlobalPetrolPrices.com
[xiv] U.S. National Debt Clock: Real Time (usdebtclock.org) See this site for the U.S. National Debt Clock.
WE THANK EVERYONE FOR JOINING US AT WORDPRESS.COM AND FOR AIDING US IN CONTINUING TO DO THE WORK WE TOOK UPON OURSELVES MORE THAN A DECADE AGO
FOLKS, JOE HAS GOT TO GO- NOW!