TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
SUMMER SESSION 2022
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 138
175. TODAY IN HISTORY—FRIDAY, JUNE 24, 2022:
President Grover Cleveland; Associate Justice John Archibald Campbell; U.S. Attorneys-General Charles Lee and William B. Saxbe; Acting U.S. Attorney General Paul Clement; U.S. Acting Secretary of Defense Mark Esper; U.S. Interior Secretary Douglas McKay; U.S. Secretaries of State Abel P. Upshur and Robert Lansing; “Like a Rolling Stone” by Bob Dylan, Dire Straits featuring John Illsley, Electric Light Orchestra featuring Mike de Albuquerque, Fleetwood Mac featuring Mick Fleetwood, Family featuring Charlie Whitney, Hawkwind featuring Niall Hone, Lynyrd Skynyrd featuring Deborah “Jo-Jo” Billingsley, the Moody Blues featuring Patrick Moraz, Traffic featuring Chris Wood, the Yardbirds featuring Jeff Beck, and the Zombies featuring Colin Blunstone:
- 451 Saturday: The 10th recorded perihelion passage of Haley’s Comet occurs.
- 1314 Sunday: The forces of Scotland’s King Robert I defeated the English in the Battle of Bannockburn.
- 1340 Friday: During the 100 Years War, a British naval fleet destroys the French fleet at harbor in Sluys. Seldom did the French win sea battles against the Brits and this one was no different than countless ones before.
- 1374 Friday: A sudden outbreak of St. John’s Dance causes people in the streets of Aachen, Germany, to experience hallucinations and begin to jump and twitch uncontrollably until they collapse from exhaustion.
- 1396 Friday: Crusaders under the Earl of Nevers arrive at Vienna, Austria, on the way to the Holy Land.
- 1397 Saturday: Sultan Bajezid I- the fourth Ottoman Turkish Sultan and defender of the faithful- ransoms the Crusaders captured in battle for large bounties. Much better than having one’s head decapitated.
- 1497 Thursday: John Cabot claims eastern Canada for England, believing that he had arrived in Asia.
- 1509 Thursday: Henry VIII was crowned as king of England; his wife, Catherine of Aragon, was crowned queen consort.
- 1540 Monday: Henry the VIII divorces his fourth wife, Anne of Cleves.
- 1648 Wednesday: In the Ukraine, Cossacks slaughter 2,000 Jews and 600 Polish Catholics.
- 1664 Tuesday: British colonists founded and named New Jersey, naming it after the Isle of Jersey.
- 1717 Thursday: A group founded the Freemasons in London, England.
- 1793 Monday: The people of France adopted the first republican constitution the nation ever had on this date.
- 1795 Wednesday: The United States and Great Britain sign Jay’s Treaty, which deals with extradition.
- 1807 Tuesday: A grand jury in Richmond, Virginia, indicted former Vice President Aaron Burr on charges of treason and high misdemeanor; however, the jury later acquitted him.
- 1811 Sunday: Future 33rd Supreme Court of the United States (SCOTUS) Associate Justice John Archibald Campbell, is born in Washington, Georgia, on this date. A Democrat, President Franklin Pierce nominated him to fill the seat of John McKinley. Campbell served from March 22, 1853, to April 30, 1861.
- 1812 Tuesday: Napoleon’s Grande Armée crosses the Neman River, beginning the ill-fated invasion of Russia, something Adolf Hitler would replicate 129 years later. Things did not go well for Napoleon and for Hitler and the European Axis partners, even worse. General Winter is a bitch to beat.
- 1815 Friday: In Fauquier County, Va., the former third U.S. Attorney-General Charles Lee died at age 56 or 57. A Federalist, he served under Presidents George Washington and John Adams from December 10, 1795, to March 04, 1801.
- 1817 Monday: Foreign interests plant the first coffee in Hawaii on the Kona Coast.
- 1843 Friday: The 15th U.S. Secretary of State Abel P. Upshur assumed office on this date. A Whig, he served under President John Tyler from June 24,1843 to February 28, 1844.
- 1844 Sunday: Charles Goodyear received a U.S. patent for vulcanized rubber.
- 1861 Sunday: Tennessee becomes the 11th and final state to secede from the Union. Meanwhile, Federal gunboats attacked Confederate batteries at Mathias Point, Virginia, during the Civil War.
- 1880 Wednesday: “O Canada,” the future Canadian national anthem, was first performed in Quebec City. Back then the country valued freedom, liberty, and the right to determine one’s path in life whereas 140 years later or so, the nation- in the hands of a pro-Chi-Com loser named Justin Trudeau- would be trying to implicate the horrors of Chi-Com fascism in the once proud nation. Get rid of this worm.
- 1884 Monday: John Lynch is the first black elected to be the chair of a political convention, the Republican Party.
- 1885 Tuesday: Samuel David Ferguson becomes the first black bishop in the United States.
- 1893 Saturday: In Portland, Oregon, future 35th U.S. Interior Secretary Douglas McKay is born. A future Republican, he would serve under President Dwight D. Eisenhower from January 21, 1953, to April 15, 1956.
- 1894 Sunday: The nations of the world agree to hold the modern Olympics every four years.
- 1896 Wednesday: Booker T. Washington became the first African American to receive an honorary Master of Arts degree from Howard University on this date.
- 1908 Wednesday: The 22nd and 24th presidents of the United States, Grover Cleveland, died in Princeton, New Jersey, at age 71. His first stint as the 22nd president went from March 04, 1885, to March 04, 1889, and again, when he was the 24th president, he served from March 04, 1893, to March 04, 1897.
- 1915 Thursday: The 42nd U.S. Secretary of State Robert Lansing assumed his position on this date. A Democrat, he served under President Woodrow Wilson / served from today until February 13, 1920.
- 1916 Saturday: In World War I, the Battle of the Somme begins with a weeklong artillery bombardment on the German lines. Elsewhere, future 70th U.S. Attorney General William B. Saxbe is born. A future Republican, he would serve under Presidents Richard M. Nixon and Gerald R. Ford from January 04, 1974, to February 02, 1975, then became ambassador to India.
- 1917 Sunday: At Sebastopol in the Crimea, the Russian Black Sea fleets launch a mutiny.
- 1922 Saturday: The American Professional Football Association took the name the National Football League.
- 1939 Saturday: The Southeast Asian country Siam changed its name to Thailand. (It went back to being Siam in 1945, and then became Thailand once again in 1949.
- 1940 Monday: During World War II, France signed an armistice with Fascist Italy after succumbing to both Nazi and Italian troops. Mussolini saw how well the Germans were overrunning France and launched his own invasion in the Alpine region. However, theirs floundered while the Nazis destroyed the French, British, and Belgian armies. Still, they got a seat at the table. Meanwhile, news crews used television cameras for the first time in a political convention—the GOP Convention in Philadelphia.
- 1941 Tuesday: During the German advance into the Soviet Union, they overrun Vilna, Brest-Litovsk, and Kaunas. The first city, interestingly enough, was captured by Napoleon on the same day during his invasion of Russia back in 1812. The panzers were rolling so quickly that many Red Army troops were taken by surprise, overrun, and either killed or captured. Meanwhile, President Franklin Delano Roosevelt pledged all possible support to the Soviet Union during World War II.
- 1942 Wednesday: The Afrika Korps crosses the border between Libya and Egypt—this was as far as it would get. However, had they not outrun their supply lines and had not the British grown a spine and launched a last-ditch defensive effort, the Afrika Korps could have conquered Egypt and seized the Suez Canal. Had that happened, Germany’s World War I ally Turkey would have entered the war.
- 1943 Thursday: Allied air assaults continue hammering Sicily as the Allies prepare to land on the soil of one of the three main Axis allies- Fascist Italy. The Germans and diehard Black Shirt Fascists are going to put up a stiff resistance when the landings come.
- 1944 Saturday: John “Charlie” Whitney, famous English guitarist with the bands Family[i], the Streetwalkers, and Axis Point, was born in Skipton, North Yorkshire, the United Kingdom. If you know none of the three aforementioned bands, you sure as heck should. Chris Wood, famous flautist and saxophonist with the British band, Traffic[ii], was born on this date, too, but in Quinton, Birmingham, England. Another famed musician, eclectic guitarist, Jeff Beck[iii] was born in Wallington, London, England, on this date- quite a date for famous British musicians.
- 1944 Saturday A: On the Eastern Front, the Soviets continue pummeling the Nazis. They continue encirclements and beat German troops to withdrawal points, in effect repaying the Nazis for what they did to them three years earlier when Operation Barbarossa erupted onto Soviet soil. Elsewhere, in the Pacific Theater, heavy fighting continues on the island of Saipan. Japanese troops are determined to hold it to the death.
- 1945 Sunday: Future vocalist with the British invasion band, the Zombies[iv]—Colin Blunstone—is born on this date in Hatfield, Hertfordshire, England. Elsewhere, great celebrations begin in Moscow as jubilant Soviets celebrate the end of World War II in Europe. Even as the people drag Nazi battle standards across Red Square and then throw them at the foot of Lenin’s Tomb, Red Army forces are heading east for the invasion of Manchuria. The Japanese have no clue as to what is coming their way.
- 1947 Tuesday: Kenneth Arnold makes the first widely reported UFO sighting near Mount Rainier, Washington. Meanwhile, future co-creator of the great British band, Fleetwood Mac[v] and its drummer, Mick Fleetwood, was born in in Redruth, Cornwall, England, on this date. Elsewhere, Mike de Albuquerque, bassist/vocalist with ELO[vi] 1972-4, is born on this date in Wimbledon, England.
- 1948 Thursday: Communist forces cut off all land and water routes between West Germany and West Berlin, prompting the western allies to organize the Berlin Airlift. Elsewhere, Patrick Moraz—future keyboardist with the British rock band, the Moody Blues[vii]—is born in Morges, Switzerland, on this date.
- 1949 Friday: The first television western, “Hopalong Cassidy,” aired on NBC-TV starring William Boyd in the title role. Elsewhere, John Illsley member of British rock band, Dire Straits[viii] (bass/guitars/vocals 1977-1995) is born on this date in Leicester, England.
- 1953 Wednesday: John F. Kennedy and Jacqueline Bouvier announced their engagement on this date.
- 1957 Monday: The U.S. Supreme Court, in Roth v. United States, ruled 6-3 that obscene materials were not protected by the First Amendment.
- 1962 Monday: After 22 innings in one of the longest Major League Baseball games of the time, the New York Yankees beat the Detroit Tigers by a final score of 9-7.
- 1964 Thursday: The Federal Trade Commission announced that starting in 1965; cigarette manufacturers would have to include warnings on their packaging about the harmful effects of smoking. Meanwhile, AT&T inaugurated “Picture-phone” service between New York, Chicago, and Washington, D.C., on this date; however, the service never caught on; what?
- 1966 Saturday: In Cedarburg, Wisconsin, future U.S. Acting Attorney General Paul Clement is born. A future Republican, he would serve under President George W. Bush from September 17 to September 18, 2007.
- 1968 Tuesday: “Resurrection City,” a shantytown constructed as part of the Poor People’s March on Washington, D.C., was closed by the authorities. Meanwhile, in the 2nd round of their heavyweight title match, Joe Frazier scores a TKO over Manuel Ramos at the end of the 2nd round of a 15-round title bout to retain the NYSAC heavyweight boxing title. By beating the Mexican heavyweight, Frazier improved his record to 21-0.
- 1970 Thursday: Niall Hone—future multi-instrumentalist with the British space-rock band, Hawkwind[ix] 2008-present—is born on this date. Meanwhile, the U.S. Senate voted overwhelmingly to repeal the Gulf of Tonkin Resolution on this date.
- 1971 Friday: The National Basketball Association modified its four-year eligibility rule to allow for collegiate hardship cases.
- 1973 Sunday: President Richard M. Nixon concluded his summit with the visiting leader of the Soviet Union, Leonid Brezhnev, who hailed the talks in an address on American television.
- 1975 Tuesday: 113 people were killed when an Eastern Airlines Boeing 727 crashed while attempting to land during a thunderstorm at New York’s John F. Kennedy International Airport.
- 1982 Thursday: A British Airways Boeing 747 lost power in all four engines while passing through volcanic ash from Mount Galunggung in Indonesia; however, the crew managed to restart the engines and made a safe landing in Jakarta. Meanwhile, the Supreme Court of the United States (SCOTUS) declares that a president cannot be sued for actions in office.
- 1983 Friday: The space shuttle Challenger—carrying America’s first woman in space, Sally K. Ride—coasted to a safe landing at Edwards Air Force Base in Edwards, California.
- 1985 Monday: Natalia Solzhenitsyn, the wife of exiled Soviet author Alexander Solzhenitsyn, became a U.S. citizen.
- 1986 Tuesday: The federal government designated the Empire State Building as a National Historic Landmark.
- 1992 Wednesday: John Gotti begins serving his life sentence in prison.
- 1993 Thursday: David Gelernter, a Yale University computer scientist, was seriously injured by a mail bomb sent from the Unabomber, Theodore “Ted” Kaczynski.
- 1995 Saturday: In the NHL Stanley Cup Finals, the New Jersey Devils sweep the Detroit Red Wings in 4 games.
- 1997 Tuesday: The U.S. Air Force released a report titled, “The Roswell Report, Case Closed” that dismissed the claims that an alien spacecraft had crashed in Roswell, N.M., in 1947. Meanwhile, in Nashville, Tennessee, heavyweight boxer Greg Page improves his record to 46-12 with his 1st round TKO of Wes Black
- 1998 Wednesday: AT&T Corporation struck a deal to buy cable TV giant Tele-Communications Inc. for $31.7 billion on this date.
- 2002 Monday: The Supreme Court of the United States (SCOTUS) ruled that juries, not judges, must make the decision to give a convicted killer the death penalty.
- 2010 Thursday: In Cullman, Alabama, Deborah Jo “JoJo” Billingsley, vocalist with Lynyrd Skynyrd[x] 1975-1977 and the only member of the band not to be on the airplane that crashed having had a dream two nights before the tragedy, lost her battle with cancer on this date; she was 58-years-old.
- 2011 Friday: Intelligence authorities report that the cellphone from Osama bin Laden’s captured courier contained phone numbers associated with Harakat-ul-Mujahadeen, which suggests to them the possibility that bin Laden, had contacts in the Pakistani Intelligence Agency.
- 2012 Sunday: Authorities find the last known Pinta Island tortoise, Lonesome George, dead from old age.
- 2013 Monday: After beating the Boston Bruins in six games, the Chicago Blackhawks win the 2013 Stanley Cup Finals. Meanwhile, opening statements took place in Sanford, Florida, trial of George Zimmerman, the trigger-happy neighborhood watchman accused of murdering 17-year-old Trayvon Martin. However, the jury later acquitted him as the prosecutors gave them but one charge instead of several lesser ones, which lead them to give Zimmerman a pass. Elsewhere, in one of Wimbledon’s greatest upsets, an ailing Rafael Nadal was knocked out in straight sets by 135th ranked Steve Darcis of Belgium, 7-6 (4), 7-6 (8), 6-4.
- 2014 Tuesday: Handwritten lyrics to Bob Dylan’s[xi] “Like a Rolling Stone”—written on hotel stationary, sells for $2 million at auction.
- 2016 Friday: British Prime Minister David Cameron resigns after his country votes for Brexit.
- 2017 Saturday: The United Nations reports that the worst cholera epidemic in the world- in Yemen- has hit 200,000 cases with at least 1,300 deaths. It continues getting worse because of Iranian hegemony in the Arab nation what with them funding the Houthi rebels.
- 2018 Sunday: Britain’s Prince William begins a five-day whirlwind tour of the Middle East visiting Jordan, Israel, and the Palestinian territories.
- 2019 Monday: In response to the Iranian Revolutionary Guard downing a U.S. drone over the Persian Gulf, President Donald J. Trump targets Iranian leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei and other Iranian thugs with sanctions. Meanwhile, U.S. Acting Secretary of Defense Mark Esper assumed his position on this date. He served under President Donald J. Trump from today until July 15, 2019. A so-called Republican, he would become the 27th U.S. secretary of defense on July 23 and would serve in this position until President Trump fired his worthless, traitorous butt on November 09, 2020.
- 2020 Wednesday: A three judge panel of the D.C. Court of Appeals tells D.C. District Court Judge Emmet G. Sullivan to DROP the case against former national security advisor and Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn (Ret.) that both the prosecutors and the U.S. Department of Justice already asked him to end. At the time of publication, we have not yet heard whether this political activist judge will do what was asked of him or whether he will continue trying to go after Flynn. It is clear to everyone with half-a-brain or more that it’s OVER, the man has been unfairly punished and forced into pleading guilty to save his family members. It has cost him $6.7 million to defend himself from this frivolous batch of bulls**t.
- 2020 Wednesday A: Here are the Kung Flu stats for the world today: 9,237,691 confirmed cases, 476,911 confirmed deaths, and 4,613,425 confirmed recoveries. Next, in the United States, here are today’s stats for the Chinese Virus Crisis: 2,425,361 confirmed cases, 123,726 confirmed deaths, and 746,563 confirmed recoveries. Next, in the three states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-The Elemental News of the Day possesses chef-authors- California, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, the NOT-so-Golden State first: 190,222 confirmed cases, 5,632 confirmed deaths, and as usual, NO mention of confirmed recoveries. Next, in the Aloha State, here are today’s stats: 819 confirmed cases, 17 confirmed deaths, and 673 confirmed recoveries. Lastly, in the Evergreen State, here are the stats: 29,826 confirmed cases, 1,293 confirmed deaths, but like California, NO mention of confirmed recoveries. For the fun of it, let’s look at the numbers for Michigan: 68,555 confirmed cases, 6,114 confirmed deaths, but sadly, Napoleonic Governor Gretchen Whitmer WON’T release the number of confirmed recoveries.
- 2020 Wednesday B: Sadly, there was a dreadful day on Wall Street. Here are the numbers for the DOW Jones Industrial Average: 25,445.94, DOWN 710.16 points (2.73%). Next, here are the numbers for the NASDAQ: 9,907.17, DOWN 222.20 points (2.19%). Finally, here are the numbers for the S&P 500: 3,050.33, DOWN 80.96 points (2.59%). Finally, President Donald J. Trump announces he will sign an executive order that will forbid the desecration of federal monuments or memorials with the possibility of 10 years in federal prison. We have seen uncontrolled mobs, filled with communists, and funded by the Chinese Communist Party (or so we believe) that the minute a horrible crime like the slaying of George Floyd occurs, take to the streets across the nation destroying everything in their path as though they were reincarnations of Mao Zedong’s Red Guards. Sign it, Mr. President, sign it, and let’s see this scum go to PRISON for good.
- 2021 Thursday: COVID-19 Statistics for the Planet as a Whole: 180,731,945 confirmed cases, +378,678, 3,914,970 confirmed deaths, +7,439 and 165,386,176 confirmed recoveries, +32,566. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 34,462,650 confirmed cases, UP 11,056 from yesterday’s reporting, 618,608 confirmed deaths, UP 424,[xii] and 28,869,756 confirmed recoveries, UP 26,146. We genuinely appreciate COVID Live Update World Meter for being honest in covering ALL the numbers- God bless them.[xiii]
- 2021 Thursday A: Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump COVID-19 Deaths– Note: since Joe Biden became president on January 20, 2021, there have been 300,702 CHI-VI DEATHS IN THE United States- feeble old Joe, by the end of the year, you will have tied the total number witnessed by the Trump administration in nearly a year of the rampaging coronavirus pandemic. Under President Trump’s watch, there were 404,078 fatalities from the Chi-Com Bat Virus. Currently, Joe is shy 158,947 deaths
- 2021 Thursday B: COVID-19 Statistics in the four states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Florida, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 3,812,767 confirmed cases, 63,486 confirmed deaths, and 2,072,038 confirmed recoveries. Moving on, here are the numbers for Florida: 2,363,485 confirmed cases, 37,768 confirmed deaths, and 2,174,419 confirmed recoveries. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 37,429 confirmed cases, 515 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 451,311 confirmed cases, 5,898 confirmed deaths, and 225,064 confirmed recoveries (same numbers). Let us look at one other portion of the U.S., Rhode Island, home of racist bigoted Senator Sheldon Whitehouse: they have 152,501 confirmed cases, 2,727 confirmed deaths, and 9,363 confirmed recoveries.[xiv]
- 2021 Thursday C: Foreign COVID Stats of the Day– Now that Mo has relocated to Israel, let’s look at the statistics there: 840,430 confirmed cases, 6,430 confirmed deaths, and 833,212 confirmed recoveries. Let’s look at one other country- French Guiana, 127th country on the list: 26,799 cases of the virus, 142 confirmed deaths and 9,995 confirmed recoveries.[xv]
- 2021 Thursday D: Stock Market Closes/Precious and Rare Metals: DOW Jones Industrial Average: 34,196.82, UP 322.58 points (+0.95%). Next, the NASDAQ: 14,369.71, UP 97.98 points (+0.69%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 4,266.49, UP 24.65 points (+0.58%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $73.26 per barrel, -0.04 (-0.05%). The price of GOLD is $1,775.50 per troy oz., -1.20 (-0.07%) while the price of SILVER is $26.00 per troy ounce, -0.06 (-0.21%). The price of PLATINUM is $1,093.20 per troy oz, -0.70 (-0.06%) while the price of COPPER is $4.32 per pound, +0.01 (+0.26%).[xvi] The price of PALLADIUM is $2,643.88 per troy oz, +31.08 (+1.19%).[xvii] The price of RHODIUM is $19,750.00 per troy oz., -250.00 (-1.25%). The price of NEODYMIUM is $582,500.00 per troy oz., -2,500.00 (-0.43%). [xviii] Currently, Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000029. As for Chi-Com money, one-dollar U.S. = 6.47 Chinese yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.84 euros and in Mexican pesos equals 19.84. In Pakistani Rupee, one greenback equals 157.60 and in Panamanian Balboa, a buck equals 1.00 and in Papua New Guinean Kina, one dollar equals 3.42 of theirs.[xix]
- 2021 Thursday E: U.S. National Debt And Gasoline Prices In The Four States In Which We Have Chef-Authors– Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising by the day and NOTE- these prices are sans TAXES- in California, gasoline prices have risen to over $4.249 per gallon, $2.939 in Florida, $3.993 in Hawaii, and $3.670 in Washington state.[xx] Let’s look at one other location- New Jersey: $3.082. We are going to do something else that could be fun- gasoline prices around the world going from cheapest to highest. The next country on the list has the next lowest gasoline price in the world- Bahamas: $3.941 per U.S. Gallon.[xxi] Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $28,444,594,224,863 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but flipping TRILLIONS. [xxii] Cloward and Piven causing problems like they always do which is not good- those two bastards should have been given public lashings. As for holders of U.S. debt, after Germany, the next largest holder of U.S. debt is Bermuda with $73 of U.S. national debt (it is important to note that these numbers vary every day with one nation after another jockeying for position).[xxiii]
- 2021 Thursday F: Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe I– By our count, today is Day #93 for Willie Brown’s mattress, the laughing jackal, aka the ‘border czar’ aka “Kooky Kamala” Harris to be in this job and yet to have visited the southern border. Reportedly, she is going to go tomorrow so as to beat President Donald J. Trump who is visiting the border with Texas state and GOP officials this upcoming Wednesday, June 30. Next, here are today’s stats as presented by One America News: (1) Cost this day for caring for the illegal aliens in the country: $530,048,320. (2) Total Cost this year of caring for infestation: $191,215,026,176. Next, (3) numbers of illegals who have crossed this year: 1.959,861. Finally, (4) Total estimated number of illegal aliens lurking in the country: 35,959,800. (Note- our blog has been around since 2009 and back then, we estimated the number of illegal aliens in the country at 35-50 million. Now, a dozen years later, we believe the number of illegals infesting the country is around 75 is around 75-100 million. Time to begin scooping up this flotsam and jetsam of humanity and loading them aboard trains, planes, airliners, buses, and even freighters and returning them to Tierra del Fuego. Let them march up from the tip of South America back to the border where hopefully, we will have lain in minefields, antipersonnel ditches and obstacles, and other impediments to the illegal alien invasion. It must stop now).
- 2021 Thursday G: Illegal Aliens, Invaders, and ‘Refugees’ News– The BBC is reporting that the conditions in which illegal alien brats are languishing is absolutely horrific and is an insult to all nations claiming to respect ‘human rights.’ Meanwhile, we continue hearing that the illegal alien brats able to escape these gulags are being shuttled across the country and handed over to foster parents who are getting paid handsomely to care for these noncitizen children. Cheaper to send them home. NOW. Rep. Jason Smith, R-MO 8th congressional district, told Chris Salcedo of Newsmax TV that the federal government is ignoring all laws connected with illegals by giving them housing vouchers, free travel, food, transportation, and even stimulus checks which is insane, costing the American taxpayers, and simply must stop. (Note- and ‘hairy-legs Joe’ wonders why the American people continue buying more firearms, ammo, and anything else they can with which to defend themselves from both illegal aliens and out-of-control, oppressive federal government).
- : Foreign News / Overseas News I– Israel opposes the reentry of the United States into the Iran nuclear deal, aka the JCPOA. Next, over allegations of the rampant use of SLAVE LABOR in Chi-Com concentration camps, the United States is banning imports of materials used in solar panels from that hellhole of a nation. Good. Let’s make everything we can here in the United States- like we used to do. Meanwhile, the FREEDOM FIGHTERS of the TRUE CHINA- Taiwan- are condemning the shuttering of the Apple Daily, a true voice for the pro-democracy, pro-freedom movement in Hong Kong. The Chi-Coms have arrested many upper echelon employees and have closed the paper down as of today. Thank you, Taiwan, for being so bold in calling out this evil travesty. “Pro-China Joe” Biden most certainly won’t. Elsewhere, there is fear that with Benjamin Netanyahu no longer the prime minister of Israel that all the gains made by the Abraham Accords could go out the window. That would be sad. Finally, German Fuhrer Angela Merkel says that Europe is on ‘thin ice’ due to the rise of the Delta variant of the Chi-Com Bat Flu Virus running amok there. Uh, okay.
- 2021 Thursday I: Political News I– Senator Marco Rubio, R-FL, to Newsmax TV: “Kooky Kamala” Harris, aka the ‘border czar,’ is visiting the wrong part of the border tomorrow. Next, former governor and UN ambassador Nikki Haley is scheduled to give the keynote address at Iowa’s Annual Lincoln Day GOP dinner fueling speculation that she may run for the White House in 2024. (Note- don’t bother, Nikki, we place you in the same category as other losers such as John McCain, Mitt Romney, Paul Ryan, John Boehner, and other detestable RINOs. Still, it’s your humiliation).
- 2021 Thursday J: Political News II– As the witch hunt grinds on and on, the New York State Bar Association has suspended the law license of “America’s Mayor” Rudy Giuliani, also the attorney of President Donald J. Trump. These people should be ashamed. New York could care less about all the riots that happened last summer, the countless businesses burned, the people injured and even killed; no, all they care about is anyone on the Trump team. F**k them. Speaking of Rudy, he said that outgoing NYC Mayor Bill “Bag O’ Fries” Di Blasio, CPUSA, legacy is rising crime and nothing else.
- 2021 Thursday K: Political News III– Rep. Louie Gohmert, R-TX 1st congressional district, says that tomorrow’s visit by “Kooky Kamala” Harris to the southern border is going to use illegal alien kids as photo props. Sad. Meanwhile, Senator Rand Paul, R-KY, says ‘it’s time to fire Dr. “Phony Tony” Fauci over his incompetence.’ Next, the Biden regime and a bipartisan group of senators (meaning Democratic-Socialists and obsequious RINOs) have arrived at a deal on infrastructure. Elsewhere, the Democrat-controlled Congress has repealed Trump-era safeguards imposed on payday lenders.
- 2021 Thursday L: Joe Biden Regime News I– FBI Director Chris Wray is defending his request for $10 billion for the Federal Bureau of Investigation. The FBI must monitor them thar white supremacists, you know. Ain’t them white supremacists Democrats? You got that right, too. Next, following Catholic bishops determining that drooling Joe Biden is not eligible for receiving Holy Communion, Democrats are calling for reviews of tax-exempt statuses for numerous Christian houses of worship. (Note- the Dems will NEVER go after Muslims, folks, too scary and too dangerous for them to do so). In other Biden regime news, he is going to relocate Afghans who have aided the Americans and allied troops in Afghanistan. Good. In other Biden regime news, the feds say that ‘employment is significantly down thanks to business owners not hiring.’ (Note- they can’t pay the wages it would take to entice recalcitrant employees to return to work).
- 2021 Thursday M: California State News– Things continue going bad to worse for Governor Gavin “The Nazi” Newsom in that the 30 days period with which to permit timid voters who signed the recall petitions to back out, out of the nearly 2 million valid signatures, only 43 people retracted their names. Forty-three people, folks, which tells us just how much the people of this state detest the little prick. Add to that the fact that HE LIED to the citizens of the Golden State by claiming ‘his administration performed fire maintenance on more than 90,000 acres within the state when in actuality, he did less than 12,000. (Note- watch for the Delta variant of the Xi Jinping Bat Flu to be out of control around Election Day so the wimpy governor can try to frighten voters into not going to the polls to oust him. It won’t work). Speaking of the Golden State, Los Angeles County Sheriff Lee Baca is urging for the declaration of a state of emergency over the homelessness problem that sees homeless people camped out on public beaches, in the streets, back alleyways, in abandoned buildings, vacant lots, parking garages, the city is going to hell and needs help. Declare the emergency, “Nazi Newsom!”
- 2021 Thursday N: U.S. Military News– Reportedly, in two weeks, the U.S. will have just 650 troops stationed in Afghanistan. Meanwhile, the pathetic political hack who serves as chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, General Mark Milley, tries to normalize the bogus Critical Race Theory (which we now view as CRIMINAL RACE THEORY), he brags about reading ‘Marx, Mao, Lenin,’ and other left-wing murderers and hacks. Friends, General Mark Milley is akin to Nazi Generals Alfred Jodl and Wilhelm Keitel, both of whom went to the gallows in the aftermath of World War II. This is what happens to brown-nosing political hacks and it’s time these losers were the ones culled from the herd, not brave patriots. We wish he were a patriot like General George S. Patton or Field Marshal Douglas MacArthur but he’s not- he’s a hack.
- 2022 Friday: Where we were last year: The Joe Biden regime continues to stumble along, looking for white supremacists wherever they can find them even though none exist and IF they did exist, they would be among the Democrats as that is who fleshed out the ranks of the Ku Klux Klan. Still, all components of the Executive and Legislative branches continue beating the drums seeking them out wherever they can find them so they can punish them. How soon before drooling Joe Biden requests the Chi-Coms send him some troops so he can maintain order in the streets?
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0871 a 20” x 16” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “Riders of the High Country.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her website, found at beverlycarrick.com, or at the blog’s Facebook page. At her website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” Beverly has been painting for more than 60 years and known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her website NOW and view her work. It is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor! You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there IMMEDIATELY! Thank you, the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day.
ALBUM OF THE DAY AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM:
Poor Brian Wilson, beset by mental troubles, either caused by familial or drug-induced problems was under the control of one of the EVILEST people in the annals of modern music- Dr. Eugene Landy who was hired originally by the other Beach Boys to keep poor Brian on the straight and narrow. Somehow, this evil scumbag got control of Wilson in ways similar to what happened to Britney Spears- at a later date- only this despicable disgrace to the mental health community got his name and others among his employees as cowriters on Brian Wilson’s tunes so they could suck every cent possible out of one of America’s greatest composers. Brian recorded a solo album- his first- the self-titled “Brian Wilson,” an album that came out on July 12, 1988. Brian brought in a competent lot of musicians to help him craft this album and given the circumstances- with Landy or one of his minions spying on Wilson at all hours of the day and night- is worth checking out. In later years, Landy and his troll-like helpers have had their names stripped from the album which is good because all of them deserve to be doing long prison terms in maximum-security facilities. Seek it out, give it a listen, and add it to your collection- you will be glad you did.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 06-24-2022, all rights reserved. (Editor’s Note: we pay the estate of Beverly Carrick an annual fee by which, we can show her paintings to the world. We make NO money from the estate’s sales of her world-famous artworks). Total Word Count: 6,031. Chef Bea O’Malley.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, FINE ART, Beverly Carrick Mountain Landscapes, Just the Facts, Unvarnished Truth- The, “Like a Rolling Stone” by Bob Dylan, John Illsley, Dire Straits, Mike de Albuquerque, Electric Light Orchestra, John “Charlie” Whitney, Family, Streetwalkers, Axis Point, Mick Fleetwood, Fleetwood Mac, Niall Hone, Hawkwind, Deborah Jo “JoJo” Billingsley, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Patrick Moraz, The Moody Blues, Chris Wood, Traffic, Jeff Beck, the Yardbirds, Colin Blunstone, The Zombies, COVID-19 Statistics For The Planet As A Whole, Joe Biden To Donald J. Trump COVID-19 Deaths, COVID-19 Statistics, Foreign Covid Stats Of The Day, Stock Market Closes/Precious And Rare Metals, U.S. National Debt And Gasoline Prices In The Four States In Which We Have Chef-Authors, Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe I, Illegal Aliens, Invaders, And ‘Refugees’ News, Foreign News / Overseas News I, Political News I, Political News II, Joe Biden Regime News I, California State News, U.S. Military News, Roth v. United States, Joe Frazier v. Manuel Ramos, President Grover Cleveland, U.S. Secretary of State Robert Lansing, U.S. Acting Secretary of Defense Mark Esper, President Dwight D. Eisenhower, President Richard M. Nixon, President Gerald R. Ford, U.S. Attorney General William B. Saxbe, U.S. Interior Secretary Douglas McKay, President George Washington, President John Adams, U.S. Attorney-General Charles Lee, U.S. Secretary of State Abel P. Upshur, Rep. Jason Smith, President Donald J. Trump, “America’s Mayor” Rudy Giuliani, Senator Rand Paul, Rep. Louie Gohmert, General George S. Patton, Field Marshal Douglas MacArthur, Iowa Politics, Ambassador Nikki Haley, Senator John McCain, Senator Mitt Romney, Rep. Paul Ryan, Rep. John Boehner, Generaloberst Alfred Jodl, Field Marshal Wilhelm Keitel, General Mark Milley, ‘Border Czar’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris, Illegal Alien Invasion, Illegal Alien Tsunami, Illegal Alien Tidal Wave, Build the Wall and Deport them All, Dr. “Phony Tony” Fauci, Mayor Bill “Bag O’ Fries” Di Blasio, CPUSA, Governor Gavin “The Nazi” Newsom, California Politics, California Burning, Liberal Hypocrisy, Karl Marx, Mao Zedong, Vladimir Lenin, Los Angeles County Sheriff Lee Baca, Critical Race Theory aka CRIMINAL RACE THEORY, FBI Director Chris Wray, Marxism, Maoism, Leninism, Stalinism, Fascism, Democratic-Socialism, Communism, Obamaism, Xi-ism, Chi-Com-ism, Nazism, National Socialism, Communist Party of the United States, Xi Jinping Bat Flu, Pro-Death Movement, Israel, JCPOA- the, Iran, United States- the, Bermuda, Bahamas, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, Abraham Accords- the, Communist China, Chi-Coms, Taiwan, FREE CHINA, REAL CHINA, Illegal Aliens, Illegal Immigration, Illegal Alien Undeclared War on the U.S., Mexican Drug Cartels, Illegal Alien Invasion, Illegal Alien Tsunami, Illegal Alien Tidal Wave, Illegal Alien Caravans, Joe Biden’s Open Borders Policies, Build the Wall and Deport Them All, Replacement Theory, Illegal Alien overrunning of America, COVID-19, Chi-Vi- the, The ‘VID, Wuhan Virus, Wuhan Virus Crisis, China Virus, China Virus Crisis, Yellow Fever 2019-2021, Communist China Condition, Kung Flu- The, Wuhan Waltz- The, BIG C-19- The, Wuhan Whoopie- The, COVID-19 Mandates, Pelosi Pox- The, Wuhan Meat Market Malady, Hubei Hooey- The, Xi Jinping’s Bat Fu Yuk, Communist Killer Virus 2019-2021 and Onward, Chairman Xi’s Fever, Chairman Xi’s Gift to the World- the Chi-Vi, COVID-19- the Trump Whacker, COVID-19- the Hong Kong Democracy Movement Killer, U.S. Stock Markets, U.S. National Debt, National Security Issues, COVID-19 World Health Meter Statistics, U.S. Stock Markets, U.S. National Debt, National Security Issues, U.S. National Gasoline Prices, Global Petrol Prices, DOW Jones Industrial Average, S & P 500, NASDAQ, Gold, Silver, Platinum, Copper, Palladium, Rhodium, Neodymium, Precious and Rare Metals, Light Sweet Crude Oil, U.S. Monetary Conversions, Monetary Conversions of the Day, Bitcoin, Chinese Yuan, European Union Euros, Mexican Pesos, Pakistani Rupee, Panamanian Balboa, Papua New Guinean Kina, New Jersey Gas Prices, Global Petrol Prices, Bahamian Petrol Price, Sunni Islam, Islamic Caliphs, Ottoman Turkish Sultans, Sultan Bayezid I, Infamous Mob Bosses, John Gotti, Professional Sports, National Basketball Association, NBA- The, National Hockey League, NHL- The, NHL Stanley Cup Finals, 1995 Stanley Cup Finals, Detroit Red Wings, New Jersey Devils, 2013 Stanley Cup Finals, Boston Bruins, Chicago Blackhawks, Professional Boxing, “Smokin’ Joe” Frazier, Manuel Ramos, Greg Page, Greg Page v. Wes Black, Brian Wilson, Chef Bea O’Malley,
[i] The music of this famed British band, Family as well as the spin-off group, Streetwalkers, appeared on Tuesday, 08-October-2013 through Thursday, 31-October-2013.
[ii] We began promoting the music of not only Traffic but also the Spencer Davis Group, Steve Winwood, Chris Wood, Jim Capaldi, and Dave Mason. The presentation commenced on Monday, 30-November-2015 through Sunday, 20-March-2016. This offering also included Blind Faith. We hope you will seek them out and add them to your collection.
[iii] We promoted the music of this venerable British guitarist as part of a series of interconnected bands beginning on Tuesday, 22-April-2014 through Tuesday, 01-July-2014. This included the Small Faces, Faces, Rod Stewart, Ronnie Wood, Jeff Beck, Steve Marriott, Humble Pie, and other interconnected parts. We hope you will seek them out and consider adding them to your collection.
[iv] We promoted the music of the Zombies, Argent, Rod Argent, and Colin Blunstone beginning on Monday, 28-October-2019 through Sunday, 05-January-2020. Please, check them out.
[v] We first began offering the music of Fleetwood Mac on Monday, 03-January-2011 through Thursday, 27-January-2011. Please seek their music out by checking posts on those corresponding dates. The album, “Rumors,” appeared on Tuesday, 18-January-2011 at our original blog. We look forward to picking them back up and doing a Round No. 2 which will include the solo efforts of the band members, too. We thank you.
[vi] We are not sure as to when we will begin promoting the music of Electric Light Orchestra but we hope to do it soon just as we hope to do the music of Pink Floyd, Supertramp, Jethro Tull, and some other famous British rock bands. Please remain vigilant for the day when we do. We thank you.
[vii] We promoted the music of the Moody Blues and of the band’s members beginning on Monday, 23-October-2017 through Sunday, 11-February-2018. We definitely hope you will check them out and consider adding them to your collection.
[viii] We hope to offer the music of Dire Straits sometime in 2021-2022. Please stay tuned.
[ix] Not sure as to when we will get around to doing the music of Uriah Heep, but we hope to do it at the same time we promote the music of Hawkwind. We hope you will remain alert as to the day that we do.
[x] We hope to share the music of Lynyrd Skynyrd sometime in the next decade. At least by 2029 so please stay tuned for further news.
[xi] Not sure as to when we will begin promoting the music of Bob Dylan but one day, we sure heck we do. Stay tuned.
[xii] Bing seems to be covering numbers up for the Biden administration so here is where we have gone now: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[xv] We obtain our statistics for the coronavirus from: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[xvi] Commodities – Oil, Silver and Gold Prices – CNN Business– see this site for daily commodity information.
[xvii] Palladium PRICE Today | Palladium Spot Price Chart | Live Price of Palladium per Ounce | Markets Insider (businessinsider.com) See this site for daily trading in palladium.
[xviii] Commodities Prices – Spot – Futures (tradingeconomics.com) See this site for much of the economic information cobbled together at this blog.
[xxi] Please see the following site for information on global gas prices: Gasoline prices around the world, 26-Apr-2021 | GlobalPetrolPrices.com
[xxii] U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time (usdebtclock.org) See this site for the U.S. National Debt Clock.