TODAY IN HISTORY
THE AICP-END BLOG
Contact Me: irishMchef3014mm@gmail.com
TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
SPRING SESSION 2021
BLOG POST #3,895 AT THE AICP-END
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 555
123. TODAY IN HISTORY—MONDAY, MAY 03, 2021 UPDATE A:
DAY ONE-HUNDRED-AND-FOUR OF THE BIDEN REGIME
Orthodox Easter Monday
What a disappointment to learn that ‘climate czar’ John F. “Lurch” Kerry was heavily invested in fossil fuel stocks until the Biden regime gave him his new gig…what a hypocritical POS
- 2021 Monday: COVID-19 STATISTICS FOR THE PLANET AS A WHOLE: 154,172,596 confirmed cases, +667,259, 3,226,725 confirmed deaths, +10,434, and 132,290,056 confirmed recoveries, +85,346. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 33,229,445 confirmed cases, UP 38,851 from yesterday’s reporting, 591,514 confirmed deaths, UP 443,[i] and 25,907,570 confirmed recoveries, UP 129,706. We genuinely appreciate COVID Live Update World Meter for being honest in covering ALL the numbers- God bless them.[ii] The FDA is giving Pfizer the okay to begin giving young people ages 12 to 16 the vaccinations next week.
- 2021 Monday A: NOTE: SINCE JOE BIDEN BECAME PRESIDENT ON JANUARY 20, 2021, THERE HAVE BEEN 276,831 CHI-VI DEATHS IN THE United States- feeble old Joe, in another 421.44 days, you will have tied the total number witnessed by the Trump administration in nearly a year of the rampaging coronavirus pandemic. Under President Trump’s watch, there were 404,812 fatalities from the Chi-Com Bat Virus. Currently, Joe is shy 186,702 deaths.
- 2021 Monday B: COVID-19 STATISTICS in the four states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Florida, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 3,747,850 confirmed cases, 61,965 confirmed deaths, and 1,995,600 confirmed recoveries. Moving on, here are the numbers for Florida: 2,245,843 confirmed cases, 35,307 confirmed deaths, and 1,812,615 confirmed recoveries. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 32,654 confirmed cases, 484 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries (same as yesterday’s count). Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 409,585 confirmed cases, 5,567 confirmed deaths, and 200,937 confirmed recoveries (same as yesterday’s recovery numbers). Let us look at one other portion of the U.S., Maine, a place with two horrible senators: they have 62,092 confirmed cases, 790 confirmed deaths, but 0 confirmed recoveries as they won’t mention them.[iii]
- 2021 Monday C: Now that Mo has relocated to Israel, let’s look at the statistics there: 838,621 confirmed cases, 6,367 confirmed deaths, and 830,995 confirmed recoveries (same as yesterday’s figures). Let’s look at one non-country- Qatar, a country overloaded with way too many jihadists: 207,592 cases of the virus, 480 confirmed deaths and 194,090 confirmed recoveries.[iv]
- 2021 Monday D: STOCK MARKET CLOSES/PRECIOUS AND RARE METALS: DOW Jones Industrial Average: 34,113.23, UP 238.38 points (+0.70%). Next, the NASDAQ: 13,895.12, DOWN 67.56 points (-0.48%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 4,192.66, UP 11.49 points (+0.27%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $64.59 per barrel, +0.08 (+0.12%). The price of GOLD is $1,790.30 per troy oz., -1.50 (-0.08%) while the price of SILVER is $26.90 per troy ounce, -0.06 (-0.22%). The price of PLATINUM is $1,235.00 per troy oz, +4.80 (+0.40%) while the price of COPPER is $4.51 per pound, -0.02 (-0.43%).[v] The price of PALLADIUM is $2,972.70 per troy oz, +2.02 (+0.07%).[vi] The price of RHODIUM is $29,500.00 per troy oz., 0.00 (0.00%).[vii] Currently, Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000018. As for Chi-Com money, one-dollar U.S. = 6.47 Chinese yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.83 euros and in Mexican pesos equals 20.23. In Nigerian Naira, one greenback equals 408.50 and in Norwegian Krone, a buck equals 8.29 and in Omani Rial, one dollar equals 0.39 of theirs.[viii]
- 2021 Monday E: U.S. NATIONAL DEBT AND GASOLINE PRICES IN THE FOUR STATES IN WHICH WE HAVE CHEF-AUTHORS- Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising by the day- in California, gasoline prices have risen to over $4.045 per gallon, $2.776 in Florida, $3.781 in Hawaii, and $3.474 in Washington state.[ix] Let’s look at one other location- New Jersey: $2.944. We are going to do something else that could be fun- gasoline prices around the world going from cheapest to highest. The next country on the list has the eighth lowest gasoline price in the world- Turkmenistan: $1.621 per U.S. Gallon.[x] Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $28,244,516,078,045 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but flipping TRILLIONS.[xi] Cloward and Piven causing problems like they always do.
- 2021 Monday F: FOREIGN NEWS / OVERSEAS NEWS- A new report says that Xi Jinping- dictator of the People’s Republic of (Communist) China and possible overlord of the world- has been planning on taking control of the Internet since 2017. Only President Donald J. Trump stood in his way and look at what happened to the 45th president. Speaking of the Chi-Coms, we also learn today that Hunter Biden still maintains a stake in a Chi-Com equity firm. Also regarding the Chi-Coms, the United Kingdom announces it’s going to step up the fight against Chi-Com intelligence-gathering operations around the world. In other news regarding the communist Chinese, as if we don’t have issues with the thugs in Beijing already, it appears that the out-of-control rocket they launched into the atmosphere as part of their space program could come down somewhere in the United States. That’s the Chi-Coms for you. Finally, in other foreign/overseas news,. Hillary Rodham Clinton says that the ‘Afghan troop pullout will bolster the Taliban and other terrorists.’
- 2021 Monday G: JOE BIDEN’S BORDER CATASTROPHE- The Biden regime plans on reuniting illegal alien families that have been separated while in custody. Awesome, Joe, simply awesome. We say, ‘reunite them in their home countries.’ Meanwhile, people are blasting “Kooky Kamala” Harris over her being given new responsibilities but still cannot find time to visit the U.S.-Mexico border. WTF?
- 2021 Monday H: JOE BIDEN REGIME NEWS I- Senator John Kennedy, R-LA, says there’s NOTHING free in the Biden regime’s infrastructure plan. Amen. Regarding the ‘infrastructure bill,’ Senator Elizabeth Warren, DS-MA, supports the idea of a ‘Democrat-backed infrastructure bill without any Republicans.’ Meanwhile, the Biden regime is raising the annual quota on refugee resettlement from 15,000 under President Donald J. Trump to 62,500. WTF! Speaking of the 45th president, he says that the ‘2020 Presidential Election will forever be remembered as the “BIG LIE,” which it most definitely was.
- 2021 Monday I: POLITICAL NEWS I- A POS Democrat in Lamar County, Texas, Gary O’Connor- chair of the county’s Democratic Party- is facing a barrage of calls demanding his resignation after he referred to Senator Tim Scott, R-SC, as an “Oreo.” This is a vile form of slander but when it comes from Democrats, seldom do they get in trouble. This punk needs to go NOW. Speaking of the Lone Star State, many see the GOP wins as signs of what awaits the Republican Party in 2022. Speaking of the BIG Texas wins, President Donald J. Trump says that the Dems, NOT the RINOs, are giving him credit for what happened in Texas. Speaking of RINOs, GOP pundits expect that Congresswoman Liz Cheney, RINO-WY, will be out of the party’s leadership by the end of the month.
- 2021 Monday J: POLITICAL NEWS II- In Florida, some RINO Republicans are expressing fear over the new voting law designed to halt corruption and fraud. They fear it could backfire on them, the terrified, trembling milquetoasts. Oh, boohoo. Stop sniveling, RINOs. Next, people are outraged over the new WOKE CIA recruiting video. Are we hiring the best or are we hiring pansies with weak minds? How embarrassing. Next, former Congressman Peter King, R-NY 2nd congressional district, says the ‘voters are fed-up’ with Governor Andrew “Killer” Cuomo, aka the Love Gov, aka the Gropin’ Gov. In other shocking news, we now learn that Climate Czar John F. Kerry was making BIG BUCKS from fossil fuel investments prior to becoming the ‘climate czar,’ at which time he offloaded them. What a loser.
- 2021 Monday K: POLITICAL NEWS III- The U.S. Supreme Court won’t take a Maryland case regarding bump stocks. Speaking of SCOTUS, Justice Clarence Thomas backs a former West Point cadet’s right to sue the academy over an alleged rape. Elsewhere, Minnesota state Attorney General Keith Ellison says he is in favor of trying BAD COPS at the International Criminal Court in the Hague. Meanwhile, it would appear that John McCain’s widow Cindy, is on the side against the Arizona 2020 Presidential Election audit which puts her up against state GOP leader Dr. Kelli Ward. (Note- someone should suggest to Cindy she become a Democrat. Enough is enough).
- 2021 Monday L: MISCELLANEOUS NEWS I- In Chicago over the past weekend, 7 people were shot dead while another 46 were wounded. Nary a peep in protest to the ongoing mass shootings in the Windy City. Speaking of guns, the FBI says gun sales are UP for the 16th straight month as people are rushing out to buy guns in advance of all the leftwing riotous thugs roaming the streets. Good. We sure the hell are buying guns. Elsewhere, the judge deciding the NRA bankruptcy case will have a ruling sometime next week.
- 2021 Monday M: MISCELLANEOUS NEWS II- Racing champion Bobby Unser, an Indy 500 winner, and a member of racing family elite, died at the age of 89. Next, after 27 years of wedded bliss, Bill and Melinda Gates are throwing in the towel. Elsewhere, the New Jersey Pine Mountain Golf Club has granted full access to women. Wow. Kind of late. Moving on, an appeals court is going to decide a California law regarding trannys participating in scholastic sports. Next, Intel is going to invest $3.5 billion in a chip-manufacturing plant in New Mexico. Finally, scientists are breeding sea stars with which to repopulate and rebab the world’s warming oceans. They are doing this in laboratories. Uh, okay.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 05-03-2021, all rights reserved. Total Word Count: 1,828.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor
President Donald J. Trump, Senator John Kennedy, Senator Tim Scott, Congressman Peter King, Dr. Kelli Ward, People’s Republic of China, Afghanistan, Xi Jinping, Hillary Rodham Clinton, Biden Regime- the, Hunter Biden, Senator Elizabeth Warren, Chairman Gary O’Connor, Governor Andrew “Killer” Cuomo aka the Love Gov aka the Gropin’ Gov, Climate Czar John F. Kerry, Minnesota state Attorney General Keith Ellison, JOE BIDEN REGIME NEWS I, United States Supreme Court, SCOTUS, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Clarence Thomas, Internet, Congresswoman Liz Cheney, John McCain, Cindy McCain, International Criminal Court, 2020 Presidential Election, COVID-19 Global and U.S. Statistics, U.S. Stock Markets, U.S. National Debt, U.S. National Gasoline Prices, DOW Jones Industrial Average, S & P 500, NASDAQ, Gold, Silver, Platinum, Copper, Palladium, Rhodium, Precious and Rare Metals, Light Sweet Crude Oil, Chi-Com U.S. Monetary Conversions, Nigerian Naira, Norwegian Krone, Omani Rial, Bitcoin, Chi-Com Yuan, European Euro, Mexican Peso, Murph MacDougal,
TODAY IN HISTORY, MONDAY MAY 03, 2021 #3,895 UPDATE A
PLEASE READ OUR MAIN BLOG POST, PUBLISHED AT 12:01 A.M.
Monday, May 03, 2021:
[i] Bing seems to be covering numbers up for the Biden administration so here is where we have gone now: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[iv] We obtain our statistics for the coronavirus from: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[v] Commodities – Oil, Silver and Gold Prices – CNN Business– see this site for daily commodity information.
[vi] Palladium PRICE Today | Palladium Spot Price Chart | Live Price of Palladium per Ounce | Markets Insider (businessinsider.com) See this site for daily trading in palladium.
[vii] Commodities Prices – Spot – Futures (tradingeconomics.com) See this site for much of the economic information cobbled together at this blog.
[x] Please see the following site for information on global gas prices: Gasoline prices around the world, 26-Apr-2021 | GlobalPetrolPrices.com
[xi] U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time (usdebtclock.org) See this site for the U.S. National Debt Clock.
Please donate to the AICPENDBLOG.COM as we seek to build the best Website on the planet
We encourage everyone to donate to the American Institute of Culinary Politics-The Elemental News of the Day, a place where professional chefs and culinary workers voice their opinions and do so sans any fear. We hope you will join us in the effort to build the best Website the world has ever seen. Will you help?
WE THANK EVERYONE FOR JOINING US AT WORDPRESS.COM AND FOR AIDING US IN CONTINUING TO DO THE WORK WE TOOK UPON OURSELVES MORE THAN A DECADE