THE AICP-END BLOG
Contact Me: email@example.com
TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
SUMMER SESSION 2021
BLOG POST #4,040 AT THE AICP-END
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 485
DAY ONE-HUNDRED-AND-SEVENTY-SEVEN OF THE BIDEN REGIME
196. TODAY IN HISTORY—THURSDAY, JULY 15, 2021 UPDATE A:
- 2021 Thursday: COVID-19 STATISTICS FOR THE PLANET AS A WHOLE: 189,730,243 confirmed cases, +599,743, 4,083,003 confirmed deaths, +9,068 and 173,145,215 confirmed recoveries, +372,851. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 34,846,608 confirmed cases, UP 40,547 from yesterday’s reporting, 624,214 confirmed deaths, UP 413,[ii] and 29,341,913 confirmed recoveries, UP 17,277. We genuinely welcome COVID Live Update World Meter for being honest in covering ALL the numbers- God bless them.[iii]
- 2021 Thursday A: JOE BIDEN TO DONALD J. TRUMP COVID-19 DEATHS- Note: since Joe Biden became president on January 20, 2021, there have been 305,854 CHI-VI DEATHS IN THE United States- feeble old Joe, by the end of the year, you will have tied the total number witnessed by the Trump administration in nearly a year of the rampaging coronavirus pandemic. Under President Trump’s watch, there were 404,078 fatalities from the Chi-Com Bat Virus. Currently, Joe is shy 98,224 deaths- we brought this number up to date- Joe is going to hit the mark very soon now…
- 2021 Thursday B: COVID-19 STATISTICS in the four states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Florida, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 3,851,848 confirmed cases, 63,971 confirmed deaths, and 2,080,250 (DOWN) confirmed recoveries. Moving on, here are the numbers for Florida: 2,435,446 confirmed cases, 38,327 confirmed deaths, and 2,255,698 confirmed recoveries. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 38,819 confirmed cases, 522 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 461,012 confirmed cases, 6,088 confirmed deaths, and 228,379 confirmed recoveries. Let us look at one other portion of the U.S., Wuhan repatriated: they have 3 confirmed cases, 0 confirmed deaths, and 3 confirmed recoveries.[iv]
- 2021 Thursday C: FOREIGN COVID STATS OF THE DAY- Now that Mo has relocated to Israel, let’s look at the statistics there: 849,274 confirmed cases, 6,443 confirmed deaths, and 837,195 confirmed recoveries. Let’s look at one other country- Fiji, 148th country on the list: 13,886 cases of the virus, 74 confirmed deaths and 2,748 confirmed recoveries.[v]
- 2021 Thursday D: STOCK MARKET CLOSES/PRECIOUS AND RARE METALS: DOW Jones Industrial Average: 34,987.02, UP 53.79 points (+0.15%). Next, the NASDAQ: 14,543.13, DOWN 101.82 points (-0.70%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 4,360.03, DOWN 14.27 points (-0.33%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $71.62 per barrel, -0.03 (-0.04%). The price of GOLD is $1,829.80 per troy oz., +0.80 (+0.04%) while the price of SILVER is $26.51 per troy ounce, +0.12 (+0.44%). The price of PLATINUM is $1,137.40 per troy oz, -0.30 (-0.03%) while the price of COPPER is $4.34 per pound, +0.02 (+0.37%).[vi] The price of PALLADIUM is $2,738.91 per troy oz, +8.75 (+0.32%).[vii] The price of RHODIUM is $19,700.00 per troy oz., 0.00 (+0.00%). The price of NEODYMIUM is $655,000.00 per troy oz., 0.00 (0.00%). The price of ALUMINUM is $2,510.50 per troy oz., +0.20 (+0.10%). [viii] Currently, Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000031. As for Chi-Com money, one-dollar U.S. = 6.47 Chinese yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.85 euros and in Mexican pesos equals 19.92. In Belize Dollar, one greenback equals 2.00 and in Bermudian Dollar, a buck equals 1.00 and in Bhutanese Ngultrum, one dollar equals 74.55 of theirs.[ix]
- 2021 Thursday E: U.S. NATIONAL DEBT AND GASOLINE PRICES IN THE FOUR STATES IN WHICH WE HAVE CHEF-AUTHORS- Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising by the day and NOTE- these prices are sans TAXES- in California, gasoline prices have risen to over $4.317 per gallon, $3.000 in Florida, $4.067 in Hawaii, and $3.837 in Washington state.[x] Let’s look at one other location- Puerto Rico: $2.909. We are going to do something else that could be fun- gasoline prices around the world going from cheapest to highest. The next country on the list has the next lowest gasoline price in the world- St. Lucia: $4.286 per U.S. Gallon.[xi] Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $28,521,987,904,317 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but flipping TRILLIONS.[xii] Cloward and Piven causing problems like they always do which is not good- those two bastards should have met their ends on the chopping block. As for holders of U.S. debt, after Taiwan, the next largest holder of U.S. debt is Hong Kong with $224 billion of U.S. national debt (it is important to note that these numbers vary every day with one nation after another jockeying for top position.
- 2021 Thursday F: JOE BIDEN’S BORDER CATASTROPHE I- Today is Day No. 114 for the so-called ‘Border Czar’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris- apparently, the most despised woman in the nation’s capital- to be in charge of the U.S.-Mexico border and to have NOTHING to stem the infestation of millions of illegal aliens flowing into the country. Today is also her 20th day since her one and only visit to the border. Still, the nation awaits her ‘second coming.’ Regarding the border, Congresswoman Kat Cammack, R-FL 3rd congressional district, says of the ongoing border calamity, that it is a ‘true, humanitarian crisis.’ Joe Biden, FIX the problem, stop the invasion. Meanwhile, U.S. Attorney General Merrick “The Mole” Garland has given approval for immigration courts to begin dismissing illegal aliens immigration cases.
- 2021 Thursday G: ILLEGAL ALIENS, INVADERS, AND ‘REFUGEES’ NEWS- In other border related news, the Biden regime is saying “NO” to Cuban and Haitian entry into the United States even though there is a de facto right to admission for refugees fleeing these toxic hellholes. Sadly, the U.S. says it has a ‘contingency plan if a tidal wave of Cubans take to the sea and begin heading north to the United States seeking asylum and freedom. Uh, what are you going to do, Biden regime? Sink their vessels? WTF is wrong with the Biden regime? (Note- it seems as the Democratic-Socialist continue the heavy push towards communism, people fleeing FROM communism are no longer welcome).
- : FOREIGN NEWS / OVERSEAS NEWS I- Outgoing German Chancellor Angela Merkel came to Washington, D.C., today to meet with the voice in Joe Biden’s earpiece. They had a nice conversation. Former Director of National Intelligence Rick Grenell said of Merkel that she is ‘naïve when it comes to the Chi-Coms and Russia.’ Next, mourners attended the funeral of slain Haitian leader Jovenel Moise today.
- : COVID-19 UPDATES AND ADDITIONAL INFORMATION I- Los Angeles reimposes a mask mandate as COVID-19 variant cases continue to skyrocket. Could it be happening because of the hundreds of thousands of illegal aliens being settled in the City of the Angels? Los Angeles is requiring ALL citizens- vaccinated and unvaccinated- must wear masks or face the consequences. Speaking of Chi-Vi vaccines, Joe Biden is reaching out to celebrities to go out and encourage everyone to get the shots NOW. Elsewhere, South Carolina Attorney General Alan Wilson says that NO school within their state can force any student to get vaccinated or to show proof of Xi Jinping Bat Flu vaccinations. In other COVID-19-related news, CDC Director Dr. Rochelle Walensky says that it’s ‘within our power to control a fall surge of the Chi-Vi.’
- 2021 Thursday J: HEALTH AND MEDICAL ALERTS- As if Johnson & Johnson is not already drawing fire for the quality of their Wuhan Flu vaccines, the company had to recall numerous spray sunscreens because they contain cancer-causing chemicals. You didn’t know this before you put them on the market? Who wants to get a J & J bat flu vaccine now?
- : VOTING INTEGRITY / FRAUDULENT AND STOLEN ELECTION NEWS- As disquieting news continues to come out of the Arizona 2020 Election Audit regarding the fraud and criminality that occurred in the Copper State on Election Night and in the subsequent days, House Democratic-Socialists continue trying to derail the process. Let ‘em try. Author Michael Wolff says that Fox News Channel gleefully took down President Donald J. Trump by calling Arizona early that night. Scumbags.
- 2021 Thursday L: JOE BIDEN NEWS I- Joe Biden continues to draw flak as he continues lying about the 2020 Presidential Election and various states’ efforts at carrying out audits. Next, Joe Biden says that the ‘U.S. will protect the U.S. embassy in Port-au-Prince, Haiti, but won’t send American troops to help re-establish law and order on the benighted island.
- : POLITICAL NEWS I- Senator Ted Cruz, R-TX, is calling out the hypocrisy of Senator Bernie Sanders, CPUSA-VT, for not calling the Cuban crisis what it is: the people are sick of communism and are seeking to revolt. Next, Senator Marsha Blackburn, R-TN, says that the “DOJ, the Biden regime, MUST answer for the alleged crimes of Hunter Biden.” Amen. Meanwhile, prosecutors are requesting that the Capitol Hill ‘rioter’ who carried the Trump flag onto the Senate floor does time in prison.’ What is up with these goobers? Riots went on all last year and the human garbage involved them are out wandering about while patriots swept up in the greatest false flag operation in the history of the United States face years, even decades in federal slammers. This is NOT America and that pompous fat ass Gen. Mark Milley has the nerve to call Trump supporters, “Nazis?” Look in the mirror, general.
- 2021 Thursday N: POLITICAL NEWS II- Congressmen Thomas Massie, R-KY 4th congressional district, and Chip Roy, R-TX 21st congressional district, are blasting House Speaker Nancy “Mumbles” Pelosi’s January 06, 2021 Select Committee probe as being little more than a flagrant waste of time. Next, Senator Rand Paul, R-KY, says that the Democrats possess an ’authoritarian impulse.’ We could have told you that, senator. Moving on, Congressman Byron Donalds, R-FL 19th congressional district, says that the ‘U.S. does not need the U.N.’s help combatting racism in the United States.’ Speaking of racism, Congressman Brad Schneider, D-IL 10th congressional district, finds himself the target of a lawsuit by a female black staffer named Patrice Campbell who claims the work environment is both hostile and racist. Her supervisor, Karen Davidman apparently told Ms. Campbell to ‘get a rope and put it around her neck’ and then when she complained, was pigeon-holed. That’s Democrats for you and they call Republicans ‘racists.’ LOL.
- 2021 Thursday O: POLITICAL NEWS III- A new Gallup poll says that distrust of Fake News Media is increasing and that appreciation for law enforcement is going up across the country. Two more heavy-duty blows atop the Democrat scumbags’ shoulders. (Note- no wonder they are rushing in millions of illegal aliens, folks, using them to REPLACE the American people). Meanwhile, a new Skynova poll says that 88-percent of the American people are terrified by the skyrocketing inflation being caused by senile old Joe Biden. Elsewhere, as New York state goes to war against Chick-Fil-A restaurants in its state, Senator Lindsey Graham, R-SC, says he will ‘go to war’ for the successful chicken franchise. Speaking of the Empire State, Governor Andrew “Killer” Cuomo aka the Love Gov aka the Gropin’ Gov is set to answer questions in the probe swirling around him this weekend. No wonder the big schmeckel has been quiet lately. Finally, Congresswoman Joyce Beatty, DS-OH 3rd congressional district, underwent arrest in Washington, D.C., protesting for voting rights.
- 2021 Thursday P: U.S. SUPREME COURT NEWS I- U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Stephen Breyer says he has NO intention of retiring anytime soon, much to the dismay of dimwitted morons such as Sandy “The Fly” Cortez and her ignorant fellow (Suicide) Squad members. After all, Justice Breyer recently hired at least four new law clerks for next year’s term. That’s right, sob your eyes out there, AOC.
- 2021 Thursday Q: WOKEISM / WOKE / WOKIES- We suspect the NFL must be trying to follow the NBA into doing more business in communist China than in the U.S. because the league is promising MORE WOKE social justice messaging in the upcoming season. Folks, although we may report final scores as we did last year, none of us are going to buy anymore merchandise nor will we watch any more games. Message to NFL_ “F**k you.” In 10 years, you will regret your decision.
- 2021 Thursday R: U.S. SENATE NEWS I- The U.S. Senate passed a bill today BARRING imports from Xinjiang Province in communist China, the place where Chinese Nazis inter Uighur Muslims. They use them as slave labor as they try to batter them into submission. Good. NO more goods from the Chi-Coms period. Bring the supply chains home. Anyhow, the name of today’s act is the Uighur Forced Labor Prevention Act- the UFLPA.
- 2021 Thursday S: FEDERAL AND STATE COURT NEWS- Pop singer Britney Spears is now able to hire her own attorney. That, friends, is a step forward.
- 2021 Thursday T: FAKE NEWS I- Alas, the CNN morning show starring Brianna “Whitebitchsplaining” Keillor is tanking, seriously tanking, and it’s easy to see why: puffed up, suck-eyed blowfish lead anchor from Australia comes off as one of the least likeable personalities on any ‘news channel.’ (Note- the answer is to deport her back to Downunder.
- 2021 Thursday U: PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP NEWS- America’s President Donald J. Trump gave an “I-told-you-so” as news continues coming out showing that Fox News Channel called the state of Arizona early so as to help the Democrats steal the 2020 Presidential Election. (Note- we also believe that in the Copper State, Martha McSally would still be a GOP vote in the U.S. Senate. Lots of shenanigans underfoot on Election night and in the subsequent hours). Next, President Donald J. Trump and U.S. House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy have set a date to meet together in New Jersey.
- 2021 Thursday V: FLORIDA STATE NEWS- Norwegian cruise lines is unhappy with the ban on COVID-19 vaccine passports and is suing the Florida Surgeon General Dr. Scott A. Rivkees, M.D. to get one imposed so they can require them before their passengers can embark on a cruise. In other Sunshine State news, “America’s Governor” Ron DeSantis announced today a $106 million civics program as the Democratic-Socialists continue trying to ramrod Criminal Race Theory (Critical Race Theory) down the throats of the people.
- 2021 Thursday W: ECONOMIC NEWS- The White House is dancing the jig today. Last week, first-time jobless benefits claims fell from 382,000 the previous week to 360,000 last week. This is good news? Atop that we learn that 1.8 million Americans turned down work during the heavy days of the Chi-Vi Wuhan Bat Flu pandemic.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 07-15-2021, all rights reserved. Total Word Count: 2,691. Chef Brian Carrick.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor
Chef Brian Carrick, COVID-19 STATISTICS FOR THE PLANET AS A WHOLE, JOE BIDEN TO DONALD J. TRUMP COVID-19 DEATHS, COVID-19 STATISTICS, FOREIGN COVID STATS OF THE DAY, STOCK MARKET CLOSES/PRECIOUS AND RARE METALS, U.S. NATIONAL DEBT AND GASOLINE PRICES IN THE FOUR STATES IN WHICH WE HAVE CHEF-AUTHORS, JOE BIDEN’S BORDER CATASTROPHE I, U.S. National Gasoline Prices, Global Petrol Prices, DOW Jones Industrial Average, S & P 500, NASDAQ, Gold, Silver, Platinum, Copper, Palladium, Rhodium, Neodymium, Precious and Rare Metals, Light Sweet Crude Oil, U.S. Monetary Conversions, Monetary Conversions of the Day, Belize Dollar, Bermudian Dollar, Bhutanese Ngultrum, Bitcoin, Chi-Com Yuan, European Euro, Mexican Peso,
TODAY IN HISTORY, THURSDAY JULY 15, 2021 #4,040 UPDATE A
PLEASE READ OUR MAIN BLOG POST, PUBLISHED AT 12:01 A.M.
Thursday, July 15, 2021:
[i] This means YOU, Chi-Coms.
[ii] Bing seems to be covering numbers up for the Biden administration so here is where we have gone now: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[v] We obtain our statistics for the coronavirus from: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[vi] Commodities – Oil, Silver and Gold Prices – CNN Business– see this site for daily commodity information.
[vii] Palladium PRICE Today | Palladium Spot Price Chart | Live Price of Palladium per Ounce | Markets Insider (businessinsider.com) See this site for daily trading in palladium.
[viii] Commodities Prices – Spot – Futures (tradingeconomics.com) See this site for much of the economic information cobbled together at this blog.
[xi] Please see the following site for information on global gas prices: Gasoline prices around the world, 26-Apr-2021 | GlobalPetrolPrices.com
[xii] U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time (usdebtclock.org) See this site for the U.S. National Debt Clock.
WE THANK EVERYONE FOR JOINING US AT WORDPRESS.COM AND FOR AIDING US IN CONTINUING TO DO THE WORK WE TOOK UPON OURSELVES MORE THAN A DECADE AGO