TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
SUMMER SESSION 2022
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 111
204. TODAY IN HISTORY—SATURDAY, JULY 23, 2022:
President Ulysses S. Grant; Chief Justice John Rutledge; Associate Justices Edward Terry Sanford and Anthony Kennedy; U.S. Attorney General Henry Stanbery; Acting U.S. Secretary of Defense Richard V. Spencer; U.S. Secretary of Defense Mark Esper; U.S. Secretary of State Daniel Webster; U.S. Secretaries of the Treasury Thomas Corwin and Fred M. Vinson; U.S. Secretary of War Daniel S. Lamont; U.S. Senator Raphael Warnock; Bachman-Turner Overdrive featuring Blair Thornton, Chicago featuring Chris Pinnick, the Grateful Dead featuring Keith Godchaux, Guns ‘n’ Roses featuring Slash, Roxy Music featuring Andy Mackay, and the Young Rascals featuring Dino Danelli:
- 636 Saturday: Arabs gain control of most of Palestine from the Byzantine Empire.
- 685 Thursday: John V begins his reign as the 82nd Roman Catholic Pope. He would serve from today until August 02, 686.
- 1148 Friday: The Crusaders launch a major assault on the Syrian city of Damascus.
- 1253 Wednesday: By order of the 176th Roman Catholic Pope Innocent III, all Jews must leave Vienne, France.
- 1298 Wednesday: The citizens of Wurzburg, Germany, massacre their Jewish inhabitants.
- 1649 Thursday: In Urbino, Marche, Papal States, future 243rd Roman Catholic Pope Clement XI is born Giovanni Francesco Albani. He would become pontiff on November 23, 1700, until March 19, 1721.
- 1715 Tuesday: Local authorities at Little Brewster, Massachusetts, authorized the construction of the first lighthouse in America.
- 1798 Monday: Napoleon Bonaparte and his troops capture the Egyptian city of Alexandria.
- 1800 Wednesday: In Charleston, S.C., the second U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice John Rutledge and the second chief justice of the high court died on this date. President George Washington nominated Rutledge to fill a new seat and as an associate justice, he served February 15, 1790, to March 05, 1791. He was then nominated by the president to fill the seat of Chief Justice John Jay and served August 12, 1795, to December 28, 1795.
- 1827 Monday: The first swimming school in the United States opened in Boston, Massachusetts, on this date.
- 1829 Thursday: William Burt patents the typographer, which was the first typewriter.
- 1850 Tuesday: The 19th U.S. Secretary of State Daniel Webster assumed office on this date. First a Federalist, then a National Republican, and finally a Whig, Secretary Webster served under President Millard Fillmore from today until October 24, 1852. Webster also served the nation as its 14th U.S. Secretary of State. The first time around, he served under Presidents William Henry Harrison and John Tyler from March 06, 1841, until May 08, 1843. Moving on, the 20th U.S. Secretary of the Treasury John Corwin assumed office on this date. A Whig and then a Republican, he served under Presidents Millard Fillmore and Franklin Pierce from today until March 06, 1853.
- 1865 Sunday: Future 72nd U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Edward Terry Sanford is born in Knoxville, Tn., on this date. President Warren G. Harding nominated the Republican to fill the seat of Associate Justice Mahlon Pitney. Sanford served from January 29, 1923, to March 08, 1930.
- 1866 Monday: The 28th U.S. Attorney General Henry Stanbery assumed his post on this date. First a Whig and then a Republican, he served under President Andrew Johnson from today July 16, 1868.
- 1877 Monday: The first municipal railroad passenger service began in Cincinnati, Ohio.
- 1880 Friday: The first commercial hydroelectric plant goes online in Grand Rapids, Michigan.
- 1885 Thursday: Ulysses S. Grant, the 18th president of the United States, died in Wilton, New York, at age 63. A Republican- as well as the general who finally beat the Confederacy and freed the slaves- he served from March 04, 1869, to March 04, 1877.
- 1886 Friday: Steve Brodie, a New York saloonkeeper, claimed to have made a daredevil plunge from the Brooklyn Bridge into the East River.
- 1903 Thursday: The Ford Motor Company sells its first Model A car.
- 1904 Saturday: During the Louisiana Purchase Exposition in St. Louis, Charles E. Menches invents the ice cream cone.
- 1905 Sunday: In Millbrook, N.Y., the 39th U.S. Secretary of War Daniel S. Lamont died. A Democrat, he served under President Grover Cleveland from March 05, 1893, to March 04, 1897.
- 1914 Thursday: Following the assassination of Archduke Ferdinand and his wife Sophie, in Belgrade, the Austro-Hungarian Empire issues an ultimatum to Serbia, one the Serbs could not answer if they were to remain a free and independent country; this would lead to the outbreak of World War I. (Meanwhile, Austro-Hungary would be reaching out to its ally, Imperial Germany for backup).
- 1920 Friday: British East Africa becomes Kenya and a Crown Colony. (Several decades later, a future American president- Barack Hussein Obama- would be born there).
- 1936 Thursday: Future 104th U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Anthony Kennedy is born in Sacramento, Ca., on this date. President Ronald Reagan nominated Kennedy to fill the seat of Associate Justice Lewis F. Powell Jr. Kennedy served from February 18, 1988, to July 31, 2018.
- 1938 Saturday: The U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service approved the first federal game preserve, an area of 2,000 acres in the state of Utah.
- 1940 Tuesday: Now that France is in the ‘Nazi’s column’ and forward air bases have been constructed the length of the French coastline, the Blitz over London commences as Luftwaffe bombers assault the city all night long.
- 1942 Thursday: Adolf Hitler issues Fuhrer Directive #45; this directs the German Army on the Eastern Front to occupy the city of Stalingrad. Meanwhile, Axis troops capture the Russian city of Rostov.
- 1943 Friday: The lengthy Battle of Kursk sputters to an end as the Germans begin pulling back; during the battle, more than 6,000 armored vehicles of all types engaged with one another. Postponed numerous times because of Hitler’s fretfulness, when the battle did begin, the Soviets were more than prepare for it with one defensive position after another awaiting the Nazi juggernaut.
- 1944 Sunday: U.S. troops occupy Pisa, Italy; on the Eastern Front, Russian troops occupy Lublin, Poland. Elsewhere, future drummer/vocalist with the New York rock band, the Young Rascals[i]—Dino Danelli—is born in Jersey City, N.J., on this date.
- 1945 Monday: French Field Marshal, Henri Petain, who had headed the Vichy government during World War II, went on trial charged with treason. A court convicted and condemned the traitor to death but later commuted the sentence to life in prison where he died in 1951. Meanwhile, the Chicago, Burlington, Quincy Railroad placed the first passenger train observation car into service on this date. Elsewhere, the 53rd U.S. Secretary of the Treasury Fred M. Vinson assumed office on this date. A Democrat, he served under President Harry S. Truman from today until June 23, 1946, before moving up to the United States Supreme Court.
- 1946 Tuesday: Future saxophonist/oboist with Roxy Music[ii]—Andy Mackay—is born in Lostwithiel, Cornwall, England, on this date.
- 1948 Friday: At the Progressive Party Convention, Henry Wallace receives the party’s nomination for president of the United States.
- 1950 Sunday: Blair Thornton—the man who would replace Tim Bachman in Bachman-Turner Overdrive[iii] as guitarist/vocalist—is born on this date in Vancouver, Canada.
- 1952 Wednesday: Egyptian military officers led by Gamal Abdel Nasser launched a successful coup against King Farouk I.
- 1953 Thursday: Future guitarist/vocalist with the rock band, Chicago[iv], from 1979-1986—Chris Pinnick—is born on this date in Van Nuys, California.
- 1954 Friday: Congress passed a law that stated, “The Secretary of the Navy is authorized to repair, equip, and restore the United States Ship Constitution, as far as may be practicable, to her original appearance, but not for active service, and thereafter to maintain the United States Ship Constitution at Boston, Massachusetts.”
- 1958 Wednesday: The submarine Nautilus departs from Pearl Harbor under orders to conduct Operation Sunshine, the mission to be the first vessel to cross the North Pole by ship.
- 1962 Monday: The Telstar communications satellite sends the first live TV broadcasts to Europe.
- 1965 Friday: In Hampstead, London, United Kingdom, future hard rock guitarist with the heavy-duty Los Angeles, California, rock band, Guns ‘n’ Roses[v]—Slash—is born on this date in Hampstead, London, England.
- 1967 Sunday: A deadly week of race-related rioting that claimed 43 lives erupted in Detroit, Michigan. It began when police launched an early morning raid against an unlicensed bar that escalated into a confrontation with local residents that quickly became violent.
- 1968 Tuesday: Race riots break out in Cleveland, Ohio, resulting in 11 people dead, including 3 cops.
- 1969 Wednesday: Future U.S. Senator Raphael Warnock is born in Savannah, Georgia, today. A future Marxist, he would win an extremely questionable run-off election in early 2021 and would enter the world’s greatest deliberative body (so they say) on January 20, 2021. He managed to eke out a slight win over sitting Senator Kelly Loeffler, Republican, but the election remains under a heavy cloud of election fraud, corruption, and other nefarious activities. While running for office in 2020, he would famously state that ‘people cannot serve God and in the military at the same time.’ No, Reverend Warnock, here’s the deal: YOU cannot serve Karl Marx and God at the same time, sir.
- 1972 Sunday: The United States launched the “Landsat 1 (ERTS-1)” satellite, the first Earth-resources satellite in global history.
- 1973 Monday: President Richard M. Nixon refuses to release tapes pertaining to the Watergate Cover-up Scandal.
- 1980 Wednesday: Shortly after being asked to leave the Grateful Dead along with his wife, Donna, also a member, the third keyboardist of the great American rock band[vi], the musician who replaced both Ron “Pigpen” McKernan and Tom Constantan died in a car wreck in Marin County, California. Keith and Donna were in the process of forming their own group- the Heart of Gold Band- but the effort was tragically cut short. Elsewhere, Billy Carter, the brother of President Jimmy Carter, admits being a paid agent of Libya. Then why isn’t the fat tub of goo doing time in a federal slammer?
- 1983 Saturday: An Air Canada Boeing 767 ran out of fuel while flying from Montreal to Edmonton; however, the pilots could glide the airliner safely to an emergency landing in Gimlet, Manitoba. The near disaster occurred because the fuel had been erroneously measured in pounds instead of kilograms at a time when Canada was converting to the metric system.
- 1984 Monday: Vanessa Williams—the first Black Miss America winner—resigns her post over having posed nude in photos at an earlier time.
- 1985 Tuesday: Commodore unveils the personal computer Amiga 1000.
- 1986 Wednesday: Britain’s Prince Andrew married Sarah Ferguson at Westminster Abbey in London, England; however, the couple divorced ten years later in 1996.
- 1996 Tuesday: At the Atlanta Olympics, Kerri Strug made a heroic final vault despite torn ligaments in her left ankle as the U.S. women gymnasts clinched their first-ever Olympic team gold medal.
- 1997 Wednesday: The search for Andrew Cunanan, the suspected murderer of designer Gianni Versace and others, ended as police found his body on a houseboat in Miami Beach, an apparent suicide.
- 1998 Thursday: Scientists at the University of Hawaii turned out more than 50 “carbon-copy” mice, using a cloning technique. This ain’t good, folks. Cloned human beings, anyone?
- 1999 Friday: Space shuttle Columbia blasted off with the world’s most powerful X-ray telescope and Eileen Collins, the first woman to command a U.S. space flight.
- 2000 Sunday: Lance Armstrong won his second Tour de France on this date.
- 2001 Monday: Pope John Paul II urged President George W. Bush in their first meeting, held at Castel Gandolfo, Italy, to bar creation of human embryos for medical research.
- 2003 Wednesday: A new audiotape purported to be from toppled dictator Saddam Hussein called on Iraqis to resist the U.S. occupation. Meanwhile, Massachusetts’ attorney general issued a report saying clergy members and others in the Boston Archdiocese probably had sexually abused more than 1,000 people over a period of six decades.
- 2010 Friday: Venezuela severs ties with Colombia after Colombian authorities had referred to Venezuela as “a haven for guerrillas.”
- 2011 Saturday: Singer Amy Winehouse, 27, was found dead in her London home from an alcohol overdose. Meanwhile, Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad announces his nation will launch a shuttle into space by the year 2019.
- 2012 Monday: Sally Ride, America’s first woman in space, dies of pancreatic cancer at age 61.
- 2013 Tuesday: Hercules 264, a Gulf of Mexico natural gas drilling rig, partially collapses off the coast of Louisiana; the rig remains standing but sustained extensive damage to the derrick package because of a continuing fire.
- 2014 Wednesday: Obamacare renders confusion as two appeals courts issue conflicting rulings regarding the legality of subsidies offered through federal versus state-run insurance exchanges; the ruling will likely to the U.S. Supreme Court.
- 2015 Thursday: According to Brainy History, scientists announce discovery of a planet in the Kepler-452 solar system that closely resembles Earth in size and orbit; the planet, Kepler 452-b, has a diameter 60-percent larger than Earth’s but an orbit that is 385 days, close to Earth’s 365 days.
- 2016 Saturday: In the lovely city of Kabul, ISIS conducts a suicide bombing during a street protest that kills 80 people and wounds countless others. What a bunch of horrible scumbags.
- 2017 Sunday: In the Tour de France, British cyclist Chris Froome claims his 4th win. Unlike Lance Armstrong, he won his races legitimately.
- 2018 Monday: As usual, phony environmentalist groups claim communist China is on track to meet new emission standards although carbon dioxide emissions in the totalitarian state have hit 9.2 billion metric tons in 2017 which are way higher than the United States and Europe combined. Meanwhile, more negative news about the world’s largest communist country hit the news when it is discovered that a quarter million doses of vaccines for children aren’t worth a crap. Guess the Chinese were unable to steal the correct formula from the United States.
- 2019 Tuesday: In Great Britain, the ruling Conservative Party MPs select Boris Johnson to be the new prime minister replacing the disastrous Theresa May who could- or would- not get her country through Brexit. Meanwhile, thanks to comedian Jon Stewart, the U.S. Senate passes a bill that will forever fund the 9-11 first responders’ fund. Elsewhere, Acting U.S. Secretary of Defense Richard V. Spencer left his job on this date. A member of no professed political party, Spencer served under President Donald J. Trump from July 15, 2019, until today. His successor, the 27th U.S. Secretary of Defense Mark Esper assumed his post on this date. He served under the 45th president until President Donald J. Trump fired his worthless RINO ass on November 09, 2020.
- 2020 Thursday: Covid-19 Statistics for the Planet as a Whole– The Xi Jinping Bat Flu continues causing problems around the world and in the United States. Here are the statistics for the planet as a whole: 15,317,997 confirmed cases, +309,951, 625,582, confirmed deaths, +7,950, and 8,721,415 confirmed recoveries, +210,085. Next, here are the stats for the United States, the intended target of the Chinese-engineered Wuhan Virus pandemic: 4,099,809 confirmed cases, +80,317, 146,295 confirmed deaths, +1,242, and 1,219,623 confirmed recoveries, +33,876.
- 2022 Thursday A: COVID-19 Statistics in the three states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 425,616 confirmed cases, 8,027 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 1,490 confirmed cases, 26 confirmed deaths, and 1,113 confirmed recoveries. Finally, here are the stats for leftist-Marxist-socialist hellhole of Washington: 49,247 confirmed cases, 1,468 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries.
- 2020 Thursday B: Stock Market Closes/Precious and Rare Metals: first the DOW Jones Industrial Average, 26,652.33, DOWN 353.51 points (-1.31%). Next, here are the stats for the NASDAQ: 10,461.42, DOWN 244.71 points (-2.29%). Finally, here are the numbers for the S&P 500: 3,235.66, DOWN 40.36 points (-1.23%). Price of GOLD: $1,887.10 per troy oz., -2.90 (-0.15%) Here is the price of SILVER: $22.86 per troy oz., -0.123 (-0.54%). Price of PLATINUM: $956.60 per troy oz., -7.20 (-0.75%). Here is the price of COPPER: $2.92 per #, -0.016 (-0.54%). Price of Light Sweet Crude Oil per barrel: $41.17, +0.10 (+0.24%). The markets were down because for the first time since the pandemic from communist China hit back in March, unemployment numbers rose to 1.4 million new claims bringing the number of unemployed Americans to around 32 million.
- 2020 Thursday C: Today is the 56th straight day of rioting and protests in the city of Portland, Oregon. Mayor Ted Wheeler, Democrat, says federal law enforcement is responsible for the rioting when in truth, it’s the ambivalence of the mayor and his city council that bears full responsibility for the mayhem occurring in those once beautiful city’s streets. The previous night, in a despicable act of virtue-signaling, the mayor went out on the streets to participate in the riots and the agitators threw garbage at him and told him to resign. He suffered two bouts of teargassing before his security people removed him from the streets to safety. Arrest the mayor, mow down the Antifa thugs. Bring sanity back NOW! Meanwhile, national polling averages give “Pro-China Joe” Biden a 15-point lead over President Donald J. Trump. According to Democrats, Trump is ‘toast’ and might as well resign and go home NOW.
- 2020 Thursday D: On the floor of the U.S. House of Representatives, New York Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, aka Sandy Cortez, aka Baby Evita, aka the Fly, Democratic-Socialist, blubbered about comments made by Florida GOP Rep. Ted Yoho in which he called the dingbat far-left socialist a “F**king bitch.” Well, she is a F**king Bitch and needs to be beaten in November.
- 2021 Friday: Covid-19 Statistics for the Planet as a Whole– 193,839,633 confirmed cases, +473,584, 4,157,261 confirmed deaths, +6,613 and 175,978,128 confirmed recoveries, +273,982. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 35,269,664 confirmed cases, UP 51,070 from yesterday’s reporting, 626,586 confirmed deaths, UP 414, [vii] and 29,478,173 confirmed recoveries, UP 16,646. We genuinely welcome COVID Live Update World Meter for being honest in covering ALL the numbers- God bless them. [viii]
- 2021 Friday A: Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump COVID-19 Deaths– Note: since Joe Biden became president on January 20, 2021, there have been 308,144 CHI-VI DEATHS IN THE United States- feeble old Joe, by the end of the year, you will have tied the total number witnessed by the Trump administration in nearly a year of the rampaging coronavirus pandemic. Under President Trump’s watch, there were 404,078 fatalities from the Chi-Com Bat Virus. Currently, Joe is shy 95,934 deaths- we brought this number up to date- Joe is going to hit the mark very soon now…
- 2021 Friday B: COVID-19 Statistics in the four states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Florida, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 3,893,078 confirmed cases, 64,211 confirmed deaths, and 2,087,819 confirmed recoveries. Moving on, here are the numbers for Florida: 2,511,084 confirmed cases, 38,714 confirmed deaths, and 2,275,249 confirmed recoveries. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 39,892 confirmed cases, 527 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 467,324 confirmed cases, 6,116 confirmed deaths, and 229,145 confirmed recoveries. Let us look at one other portion of the U.S., New Jersey: they have 1,032,255 confirmed cases, 26,568 confirmed deaths, and 989,451 confirmed recoveries. [ix]
- 2021 Friday C: Foreign COVID Stats of the Day– Now that Mo has relocated to Israel, let’s look at the statistics there: 857,977 confirmed cases, 6,457 confirmed deaths, and 841,354 confirmed recoveries. Let’s look at one other country- Djibouti, 156th country on the list: 11,634 cases of the virus, 155 confirmed deaths and 11,466 confirmed recoveries. [x]
- 2021 Friday D: Stock Market Closes/Precious and Rare Metals: DOW Jones Industrial Average: 35,823.55, UP 238.20 points (+0.68%). Next, the NASDAQ: 14,836.99, UP 152.39 points (+1.04%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 4,411.79, UP 44.31 points (+1.01%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $72.17 per barrel, +0.10 (+0.42%). The price of GOLD is $1,802.10 per troy oz., +0.30 (+0.02%) while the price of SILVER is $25.24 per troy ounce, +0.01 (+0.03%). The price of PLATINUM is $1,059.10 per troy oz, -2.30 (-0.22%) while the price of COPPER is $4.46 per pound, +0.05 (+1.25%).[xi] The price of PALLADIUM is $2,672.34 per troy oz, -45.56 (-1.68%).[xii] The price of RHODIUM is $18,700.00 per troy oz., 0.00 (0.00%). The price of NEODYMIUM is $720,000.00 per troy oz., -5,000.00 (-0.69%). The price of ALUMINUM is $2,507.25 per troy oz., +41.25 (+1.67%). [xiii] Currently, Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000030. As for Chi-Com money, one-dollar U.S. = 6.48 Chinese yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.85 euros and in Mexican pesos equals 20.04. In Daish Krone, one greenback equals 6.32 and in Djiboutian Franc, a buck equal 177.50 and in Dominican Peso, one dollar equals 56.94 of theirs. [xiv]
- 2021 Friday E: U.S. National Debt and Gasoline Prices in the Four States in which we have Chef-Authors– Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising by the day and NOTE- these prices are sans TAXES- in California, gasoline prices have risen to over $4.321 per gallon, $2.971 in Florida, $4.089 in Hawaii, and $3.836 in Washington state. [xv] Let’s look at one other location- District of Columbia: $3.245. We are going to do something else that could be fun- gasoline prices around the world going from cheapest to highest. The next country on the list has the next lowest gasoline price in the world- Costa Rica: $4.483 per U.S. Gallon.[xvi] Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $28,556,382,310,872 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but flipping TRILLIONS.[xvii] Cloward and Piven causing problems like they always do which is not good- those two bastards should have met their ends on the chopping block. As for holders of U.S. debt, after France, the next largest holder of U.S. debt is Norway with $88 billion of U.S. national debt (it is important to note that these numbers vary every day with one nation after another jockeying for top position.
- 2021 Friday F: Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe I– Today is Day No. 122 for the so-called ‘Border Czar’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris to be in charge of the southern border separating the United States from barbarism and her 28th day since she ‘visited the border’ on her one and only photo op trip. Joe Biden- strip this gibbering jackal, this shrieking night bird, this howling jackanapes, this screeching forest orangutan, Willie Brown’s mattress, and send her home to spend more time with her family. She is a failure in everything she does. Meanwhile, construction restarted on the border wall in Texas as Governor Greg Abbott, R-TX, got the project going again using taxpayer dollars and donations to do what must be done: defending the United States from the massive numbers of illegals trying to storm our country.
- 2021 Friday G: Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe II– Here are the numbers as compiled by One America News for the absolute catastrophe occurring along our southern border. First, here is the cost for caring for the millions of illegal vermin crossing the border: $525,583,584 just this day. Second, here is the cost of caring for the castoff Third World dregs this year: $222.992,384,576. Next, here is the number estimated to have crossed the southern border this year: 2,285,483. Finally, here is the conservative estimate of the numbers of illegals sucking away at the taxpayers’-tired teats: 36,285,484. [xviii] As everyone should know, the American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day has been around since early 2009 and back then, we estimated the numbers of illegals within the United States then as between 35-50 million whereas now, we believe the honest-to-God numbers are closer to 75-100 million. This is insane and no country can withstand a tidal wave of illegal aliens as we now are. Round ‘em up along with whatever children the scum have fathered or given birth to here, put them in tent prison camps in the Arizona, New Mexico, Nevada, and Texas deserts, and when air transport, derelict freighters, buses, cattle cars, and any other type of transportation arises, get them the hell out of here. NOW.
- 2021 Friday H: Illegal Aliens, Invaders, and ‘Refugees’ News– A Gallup poll says that 31-percent of ALL Americans want immigration decreased. We think that immigration must be curtailed as it was early in the previous century as we do not need a tidal wave of ignorant, permanent lower-class dependents sucking away at the teats of the American taxpayers. Build the f**king wall and deport them all. Meanwhile, Rep. Mike Johnson, R-LA 4th CD, is demanding answers for WHY a large number of Haitians allowed to enter the U.S. via the southern border were dumped all over the state with no advance warning to local authorities.
- 2021 Friday I: Foreign News / Overseas News I– Chi-Com bigwig, a man who fashions himself as the global dictator, Xi Jinping and his corrupt, evil regime have slapped sanctions on former U.S. Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross and five others after the Biden regime issued an advisory warning U.S. business of the risks of doing business in Hong Kong. Meanwhile, reports suggest that the United States is doing what it should have done prior to the withdrawal from Afghanistan and that is launching air-and-drone strikes against weapons captured by the Taliban that we left behind as well as on Taliban targets, too. Good. Use neutron bombs, irradiate these barbarous scumbags.
- 2021 Friday J: Joe Biden News I– Joe Biden continues taking heat for his irresponsible comments on Xi Jinping Bat Flu vaccines. The senile old fool says that if you get vaccinated you ‘won’t get sick, you won’t be hospitalized, and most of all, you won’t die.’ Joe, what the hell have you been smoking you old fool? Add to Joe’s woes over his ludicrous comments regarding inflation and we see an ‘administration’ on the cusp of going down the crapper faster than Jimmy Carter’s. The country needs deliverance from this insanity. Can’t Barack Hussein Obama do a better job as the “Cho-Mo Joe whisperer’ than what he’s presently doing?
- 2021 Friday K: Joe Biden Regime News I– The regime White House says it has the ‘highest ethical standards of ANY White House in U.S. history’ even as a growing cacophony of the American people question drug-addled Hunter Biden’s ‘private art sales.’ Who is buying his ‘13th Floor Elevators album covers-style artworks’ and how much are they paying for this psychedelic crap? The man is NOT an artist, he is little more than a dope head with predilections for young children like his father, regime leader Joe Biden. In other Biden regime news, when asked by a reporter as to numbers inside the White House afflicted by the ‘VID, Press Secretary Jen “Circle Back” Psaki responded with: “Why do you need to know the numbers?” Speaking of “Circle Back” Psaki, she also guaranteed White House reporters that ethics safeguards are now in place to make sure Hunter Biden is not selling his artworks to America’s enemies to open a back channel to the voice in his feeble father’s ear.
- 2021 Friday L: Wokeism / Woke / Wokies– After the Major League Baseball 2021 Season concludes, the fabled Cleveland Indians have announced that in order to appease the WOKIES going berserk on social media, they are going to change their name to- get this- the Cleveland Guardians which sounds much like a DEFENSIVE name, not an OFFENSIVE one. If it makes you feel better, then go for it but we hope the Atlanta Braves and the Kansas City Chiefs keep their names. President Donald J. Trump had to add his two cents to the conservation and called the name change a ‘big disgrace.’ Amen.
- : Whacked-Out News of the Day– Meanwhile, Tennessee’s state house removed the bust of Confederate General Nathan Bedford Forrest and sent it God knows where. The bust was installed back in 1979. The man was the creator of the Ku Klux Klan; however, destroying history is foolish because in so doing, the lessons the next generation can learn disappear, possibly to be repeated again at some point in the future. Curiously, the busts of two famous U.S. Admirals- David Farragut and Albert Gleaves- so as NOT to hurt the feelings of the Forrest bust. There is NO other explanation as to WHY one would remove two U.S. heroes.
- 2021 Friday N: Crime and Punishment News / Law Enforcement News I– St. Louis Circuit Court Judge Jason Sengheiser blasted the St. Louis prosecutors office over the dismissals of murder charges against three separate defendants. The judge accused the office of Kim Gardner of shirking its duty of protecting the community from violent thugs. What the hell is wrong with these people? In other despicable news, President Donald J. Trump’s former inaugural chairman Tom Barrack walked out of jail today on a $250 million bond. A $250 million bond. What is this, a banana republic? Flamin’ crap, folks, the country is falling into the abyss.
- 2021 Friday O: U.S. House of Representatives News I– The House Freedom Caucus is pushing House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy, R-CA 23rd CD to employ a House rule that would allow the lower chamber to boot Speaker Nancy “Mumbles” Pelosi, the rapidly deteriorating fascist dictator out of the speakership and onto her butt. In a letter to the senior GOP leader in the House, they wrote: “We, the House Freedom Caucus, respectfully request that you pursue the authorization of the House Republican Conference, pursuant to Conference rules, to file and bring up a privileged motion by July 31, 2021, to vacate the chair and end Nancy Pelosi’s authoritarian reign as Speaker of the House. Rule IX, Clause 3 of the Rules of the House of Representatives for the One Hundred Seventeenth Congress requires that ‘A resolution causing a vacancy in the Office of Speaker shall not be privileged except if offered by direction of a party caucus or conference.” The fact that Speaker Mumbles booted two of Leader McCarthy’s picks from her sham January 06, 2021, Select Committee caused Leader McCarthy to say that in the ‘history of the House, this has never happened before.’ He pulled his remaining picks and the lemon-sucking speaker said ‘good’ and is going to run her ersatz committee with skunks such as Rep. Liz Cheney, RINO-WY At-Large district, and Rep. Adam “Kiss Ass” Kinzinger, RINO-IL 16th CD, as ‘representatives of the GOP.’ Leader McCarthy, we hope you will act on the Freedom Caucus’ letter.
- 2021 Friday P: Federal and State Court News– Finally! A federal appellate court finds the CDC moratorium on evictions is ‘unconstitutional’ which is good news for landlords as they have bills to pay, too.
- 2021 Friday Q: California Lottery Results / Mega-Millions Draw– Here are the results for the Mega-Millions Draw #1679 what with a $140 million jackpot on the line: 13, 17, 19, 40, 69 and Mega 17. Out of 63,207 winning tickets in California, the highest winners were TWO people who had FOUR numbers plus the Mega for a prize of $8,638 apiece.
- 2022 Saturday: This past Tuesday, the dingleberry Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez- AOC- and her good buds, Ilhan “Allah Akbar” Omar were arrested in front of the United States Supreme Court for blocking traffic. Others of their ilk underwent ‘arrest,’ too, what with magic handcuffs behind their backs. What a bullshit show. Can we please remove these dimwitted skanks from office in November? Besides, the ‘big booty Latina’s’ rear-end is the product of a Brazilian butt lift, it ain’t real just like her and her ’fiancé’ is little more than a suck-up punk. One has to love Alex Stein, the comedian, the man is hilarious.
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0900 a 30” x 40” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “Ball at the Fairy Fountain.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her website, found at beverlycarrick.com. At her website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” For more than 60 years- up until her untimely death from cancer in 2012- Bev stood before the easel and painted for 10-12 hours per day. Known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks, her paintings are in demand as much today as they were 30 years ago. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her website NOW and view her stunning body of work, one the Chi-Coms have long tried to copy and sell facsimiles of but which none of them have ever been able to reproduce well enough to fool novice art buyers. Once there, it is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor- virtually anyone. You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there as quickly as your fingers can tap the letters on your keyboard. The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day, aka the AICPENDBLOG.COM, thanks each and every one of you, our beloved, loyal fan base. DON’T buy any counterfeit bull crap coming out of mainland communist China, especially from Xinjiang Province, ground zero for Chi-Com National Socialism.
ALBUM OF THE DAY AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM:
By now, one must be growing fatigued by the amount of Beach Boys’ compilation albums but folks, it is what it is. The album we have for you today is “Classics Selected by Brian Wilson,” released on July 02, 2002. This effort includes 19 Beach Boys tracks plus one unreleased tune from 1970 recorded by Brian Wilson and an alternate group of musicians. Folks, everyone understands that in order to sell more vinyl, additional tidbits and joyful nuggets must be included and thus we have this album. Seek it out wherever you shop for the best in music and see if it’s right for you. Included here are (1) “Surfer Girl” (2) “The Warmth of the Sun” (3) “I Get Around” (4) “Don’t Worry Baby” (5) “In My Room” (6) “California Girls” (7) “God Only Knows” (8) “Caroline No” (9) “Good Vibrations” (10) “Wonderful” (11) “Heroes and Villains” (12) “Surf’s Up” (13) “Busy Doin’ Nothing” (14) “We’re Together Again” (15) “Time to Get Alone” (16) “This Whole World” (17) “Marcella” (18) “Sail On Sailor” (19) “Till I Die” and the aforementioned Brian Wilson, non-Beach Boys tune, (20) “California Feelin’.” Friends, we definitely hope you will seek this one out and to make it a part of your daily listening pleasure- we think you will be glad you did.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 07-23-2022, all rights reserved. (Editor’s Note: we pay the estate of Beverly Carrick an annual fee by which, we can show her paintings to the world. We make NO money from the estate’s sales of her world-famous artworks). Total Word Count: 5,841. Chef Elvin C. McCardle.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor
Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, FINE ART, Beverly Carrick Mythical Fantasy Landscapes, Just the Facts, Unvarnished Truth- The, Blair Thornton, Bachman-Turner Overdrive, Chris Pinnick, Chicago, Keith Godchaux, The Grateful Dead, Slash, Guns ‘n’ Roses, Andy Mackay, Roxy Music, Dino Danelli, The Young Rascals, COVID-19 Statistics for the Planet as a Whole, Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump COVID-19 Deaths, COVID-19 Statistics, Foreign COVID Stats of the Day, Stock Market Closes/Precious And Rare Metals, U.S. National Debt and Gasoline Prices in the Four States in which we have Chef-Authors, Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe I, Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe II, Illegal Aliens-Invaders-And ‘Refugees’ News, Foreign News / Overseas News I, Joe Biden News I, Joe Biden Regime News I, Wokeism / Woke / Wokies, Whacked-Out News Of The Day, Crime and Punishment News / Law Enforcement News I, U.S. House Of Representatives News I, Federal And State Court News, President George Washington, President William Henry Harrison, President John Tyler, President Millard Fillmore, President Franklin Pierce, President Andrew Johnson,` President Ulysses S. Grant, President Grover Cleveland, President Warren G. Harding, President Harry S. Truman, President Richard M. Nixon, President Jimmy Carter, President Ronald Reagan, President George W. Bush, President Barack Hussein Obama, President Donald J. Trump, Joe Biden, Barack Hussein Obama the ‘Cho-Mo Joe’ Biden Earpiece Whisperer, White House Press Secretary Jen “Circle Back” Psaki, ‘Border Czar’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris, U.S. Supreme Court Chief Justice John Jay, U.S. Supreme Court Associate John Rutledge, U.S. Supreme Court Chief Justice John Rutledge, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Mahlon Pitney, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Edward Terry Sanford, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Anthony Kennedy, U.S. Attorney General Henry Stanbery, U.S. Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross, U.S. Secretary of Defense Mark Esper, Acting U.S. Secretary of Defense Richard V. Spencer, U.S. Secretary of State Daniel Webster, U.S. Secretary of the Treasury John Corwin, U.S. Secretary of the Treasury Fred M. Vinson, U.S. Secretary of War Daniel S. Lamont, Senator Kelly Loeffler, Senator Raphael Warnock, U.S. House Speaker Nancy “Mumbles” Pelosi, U.S. House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy, Rep. Adam “Kiss Ass” Kinzinger, Rep. Liz Cheney, Governor Greg Abbott, Tom Barrack, House Freedom Caucus, Mayor Ted Wheeler, Confederate General Nathan Bedford Forrest, Ku Klux Klan, Obsessive Compulsive Wokeness, Communist China, Chi-Coms- the, People’s Republic of China, Xi Jinping, Hong Kong, President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, Iran, Field Marshal Henri Petain, Vichy France, Illegal Aliens, Illegal Immigration, Illegal Alien Undeclared War on the U.S., Mexican Drug Cartels, Illegal Alien Invasion, Illegal Alien Tsunami, Illegal Alien Tidal Wave, Illegal Alien Caravans, Joe Biden’s Open Borders Policies, Build the Wall and Deport Them All, Replacement Theory, Illegal Alien overrunning of America, COVID-19, Chi-Vi- the, The ‘VID, Wuhan Virus, Wuhan Virus Crisis, China Virus, China Virus Crisis, Yellow Fever 2019-2021, Communist China Condition, Kung Flu- The, Wuhan Waltz- The, BIG C-19- The, Wuhan Whoopie- The, COVID-19 Mandates, Pelosi Pox- The, Wuhan Meat Market Malady, Hubei Hooey- The, Xi Jinping’s Bat Fu Yuk, Communist Killer Virus 2019-2021 and Onward, Chairman Xi’s Fever, Chairman Xi’s Gift to the World- the Chi-Vi, COVID-19- the Trump Whacker, COVID-19- the Hong Kong Democracy Movement Killer, California COVID-19 Cases, Florida COVID-19 Cases, Hawaii COVID-19 Cases, Washington COVID-19 Cases, New Jersey COVID-19 Cases, Israeli COVID-19 Cases, Djiboutian COVID-19 Cases, U.S. Stock Markets, U.S. National Debt, National Security Issues, COVID-19 World Health Meter Statistics, U.S. Stock Markets, U.S. National Debt, National Security Issues, U.S. National Gasoline Gold, Silver, Platinum, Copper, Palladium, Rhodium, Neodymium, Precious and Rare Metals, Light Sweet Crude Oil, U.S. Monetary Conversions, Monetary Conversions of the Day, Bitcoin, Chinese Yuan, European Union Euros, Mexican Pesos, Danish Krone, Djiboutian Franc, Dominican Peso, District of Columbia Gas Prices, Global Petrol Prices, Costa Rican Petrol Price, California Lottery, California Lottery Results, Mega Millions, Mega Millions Draw #1679, Major League Baseball, Cleveland Indians- the, Cleveland Guardians- the, Atlanta Braves- the, Kansas City Chiefs- the, National Football League, Roman Catholic Church, Pope John V, Pope Innocent III, Pope Clement XI, World War II, Battle of Britain 1940, Case Blau, Battle of Kursk 1943, Battle of Stalingrad, Stalingrad Campaign 1942-1943, Holy Crusades- The, Second Crusade 1147-1150, The Beach Boys, Brian Wilson, Carl Wilson, Dennis Wilson, Alan Jardine, Mike Love, Bruce Johnston, David Marks, Blondie Chapin, Ricky Fataar, Chef Elvin C. McCardle,
[i] We began promoting the music of this legendary American rock band- the Young Rascals- beginning on Sunday, 08-December-2013 through Saturday, 21-December-2013. This band is one everyone who loves rock music must look into and enjoy.
[ii] We presented the music of Roxy Music at the secondary blog and hope to do it at the main blog sometime within the next 3 years. At the secondary blog, we began promoting the music of this famed British band as well as of Bryan Ferry, Andy Mackay, and Phil Manzanera beginning on Wednesday, September 07, 2016, through several successive months. We hope you will seek them out.
[iii] On Wednesday, 14-June-2017, we began presenting the music of the Guess Who and of its individual members- including Bachman-Turner Overdrive, Randy Bachman, Burton Cummings, and Bravebelt. The entire discography ran from the above date through Sunday, 01-October-2017. We hope you will check them out.
[iv] We will present the music of Chicago sometime in 2030 so we hope you will remain with us until then.
[v] Not sure when Guns ‘n’ Roses is coming but we hope we will still be alive and will get around to sharing them with the world.
[vi] We began promoting the music of the Grateful Dead- including Jerry Garcia, Bob Weir, Mickey Hart, and Phil Lesh- beginning on Tuesday, 30-August-2011 through Wednesday, 11-January-2012. Then, we did a second series featuring more albums by this fabled San Francisco band beginning on Friday, 09-August-2013 through Monday, 19-August-2013. At some point, we will have to do a third series as the music from this band never ends. Please, seek them out and consider adding them to your collection.
[vii] Bing seems to be covering numbers up for the Biden administration so here is where we have gone now: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[x] We obtain our statistics for the coronavirus from: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[xi] Commodities – Oil, Silver and Gold Prices – CNN Business– see this site for daily commodity information.
[xii] Palladium PRICE Today | Palladium Spot Price Chart | Live Price of Palladium per Ounce | Markets Insider (businessinsider.com) See this site for daily trading in palladium.
[xiii] Commodities Prices – Spot – Futures (tradingeconomics.com) See this site for much of the economic information cobbled together at this blog.
[xvi] Please see the following site for information on global gas prices: Gasoline prices around the world, 26-Apr-2021 | GlobalPetrolPrices.com
[xvii] U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time (usdebtclock.org) See this site for the U.S. National Debt Clock.
[xviii] Sources for One America News Illegal Alien Numbers: Center for Immigration Studies, Department of Homeland Security, Federation for American Immigration Reform, Institute for Defense Analyses, Yale, and MIT.