TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
SPRING SESSION 2022
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 182
143. TODAY IN HISTORY—MONDAY, MAY 23, 2022:
U.S. Attorney General William “Bill” Barr; U.S. Interior Secretary Henry M. Teller; U.S. Secretaries of State Martin Van Buren and Edward Livingston; U.S. Secretary of the Treasury Lloyd Bentsen; U.S. Secretaries of War James Barbour and Peter Buell Porter; Second Fuhrer Admiral Karl Dȍnitz; SS Chief Heinrich Himmler; Heavyweight Boxing Champion of the World ‘Marvelous’ Marvin Hagler; the J. Geil’s Band featuring Danny Klein and “Tommy” by the Who:
- 230 Sunday: The reign of the 17th Roman Catholic Pope St. Urban I ends on this date. He first became pontiff on October 14, 222, and over the next seven years and 221 days shepherded his flock on its journey to commune with Christ.
- 1059 Monday: King Henri I crowns his son, King Philip I the Compassionate, of France.
- 1275 Thursday: King Edward I of England orders an end to the persecution of French Jews in the territories held by his country.
- 1423 Friday: After 28 years and 237 days, the reign of the 202.2nd Roman Catholic Antipope- Benedict XIII- ends on this date. He first became the antipope on September 28, 1394. His fellow cardinals elected him in opposition to Pope Boniface IX- the rightful 203rd Roman Catholic pope.
- 1430 Sunday: The Burgundians sold their captive, Joan of Arc, to the English on this date.
- 1533 Tuesday: The Vatican declared the marriage of England’s King Henry VIII to Catherine of Aragon ‘null and void’ so the fat f**k could marry another woman.
- 1554 Sunday: German Emperor Charles V recognizes King Christian III of Denmark.
- 1555 Monday: The reign of the 224th Roman Catholic Pope Paul IV begins on this date. He would lead the faithful from today until August 18, 1559.
- 1568 Thursday: The Netherlands declares independence from Spain.
- 1701 Monday: After a court convicted him of piracy and murder on the high seas, William Kidd met his end in London at the hands of the hangman.
- 1785 Monday: Benjamin Franklin announces his invention of bifocal glasses.
- 1788 Friday: South Carolina became the eighth state to ratify the Constitution of the United States.
- 1814 Monday: A second revised version of Beethoven’s only opera, “Fidelio,” had its world premiere in Vienna.
- 1827 Wednesday: The first nursery school in the United States underwent establishment in New York City.
- 1829 Saturday: The 11th U.S. Secretary of War James Barbour left office on this date and his replacement- the 12th U.S. Secretary of War Peter Buell Porter- assumed his place on this day. Barbour, a Democratic-Republican, then National Republican, and finally a Whig, served under President John Quincy Adams from March 07, 1825, until today and then became U.S. Minister to England. Barbour, also a Democratic-Republican, then National Republican, and then a Whig like his predecessor, served under President John Quincy Adams from today until March 09,1829.
- 1830 Sunday: In Granger, New York, future 15th U.S. Interior Secretary Henry M. Teller is born. A future Republican, he would serve under President Chester Alan Arthur from April 18, 1882, to March 03, 1885, and then would become a U.S. senator from the Rocky Mountain State.
- 1831 Monday: The 10th U.S. Secretary of State Martin Van Buren left office on this date. A Democrat, he served under President Andrew Jackson from March 28,1829 until today.
- 1836 Monday: In Rhinebeck, N.Y. the former 11th U.S. Secretary of State Edward Livingston died. A Democratic-Republican and then a member of the Democratic Party, he served under President Andrew Jackson from May 24, 1831, to May 29, 1833.
- 1861 Thursday: Virginia citizens vote 3-to-1 in favor of succession from the Union.
- 1873 Friday: Canada’s Parliament voted to establish the Northwest Mounted Police Force. The name would later change to the Royal Canadian Mounted Police.
- 1876 Tuesday: Boston’s Joe Borden pitched the very first no-hitter in the history of the National League.
- 1879 Friday: Iowa State University established the first United States veterinary school on this date.
- 1900 Wednesday: Civil War hero Sgt. William H. Carney became the first African American to receive the Medal of Honor, 37 years after the Battle of Fort Wagner.
- 1903 Saturday: The first direct primary election law in the U.S. goes into effect in Wisconsin.
- 1908 Saturday: A dirigible explodes over the San Francisco Bay; 16 passengers fall into the Bay, but none loses their lives[i].
- 1911 Tuesday: The newly completed New York Public Library underwent dedication by President William Howard Taft, Republican, Governor John Alden Dix, and Mayor William Jay Gaynor.
- 1915 Sunday: During World War I, having switched sides, Italy declares war on both Germany and Austro-Hungary.
- 1916 Tuesday: During World War I, heavy battles occur between French defenders and German attackers at Fort Douaumont, Verdun.
- 1921 Monday: “Shuffle Along,” the first black musical comedy opens in New York City.
- 1922 Tuesday: Walt Disney incorporates his first film company, known as Laugh-O-Gram Films. Elsewhere, the first debate ever heard on a radio in the United States—the debate regarding Daylight Saving Time—took place in Washington, DC, on this date.
- 1926 Sunday: Hack Wilson becomes the first Major League player to hit a home run off the scoreboard at Chicago’s Wrigley Field.
- 1934 Wednesday: Bank robbers Clyde Barrow and Bonnie Parker died in a hail of bullets in a police ambush in Bienville Parish, Louisiana. Meanwhile, Robert A. Moog—American inventor and future creator of the Moog Synthesizer—was born in the U.S. on this date.
- 1937 Sunday: Industrialist and philanthropist John D. Rockefeller, founder of Standard Oil Company and the Rockefeller Foundation, died in Ormond Beach, Florida, at age 97.
- 1939 Tuesday: German Fuhrer Adolf Hitler declares his future intentions of attacking and subjugating Poland at some point in the not-too-distant future. Elsewhere, the Navy submarine USS Squalus sank during a test dive off the New England coast. Rescuers saved 32 crewmembers and one civilian, but 26 others died in the mishap; however, the U.S. Navy managed to salvage the vessel and recommissioned it as the USS Sailfish.
- 1943 Sunday: During World War II, 826 Allied bombers hammered Dortmund, Germany, on this date.
- 1944 Tuesday: During World War II, Allied forces bogged down in Anzio began a major breakout offensive against the German defenders.
- 1945 Wednesday: Nazi official Heinrich Himmler committed suicide while imprisoned in Luneburg, Germany. Meanwhile, British Prime Minister Winston Churchill resigns his position having lost his power. Finally, British military police arrest new Fuhrer Admiral Karl Dȍnitz.
- 1946 Thursday: Future longtime bassist with the Boston rock-and-roll band, the J. Geil’s Band[ii]—Danny Klein—is born on this date in the Bronx, New York City.
- 1949 Monday: The Federal Republic of Germany, aka West Germany, undergoes establishment on this date in history.
- 1950 Tuesday: Future 77th U.S. Attorney General William Bill Barr is born in New York City, NY, on this date. Barr served under President George H.W. Bush from August 16, 1991, to November 26, 1991, first as ACTING AG and then as the 77th, he served from November 26, 1991, to January 20, 1993. He served again as the 85th U.S. Attorney General doing so under President Donald J. Trump from February 14, 2019, until December 24, 2020.
- 1954 Sunday: In Newark, New Jersey, future heavyweight boxing champion of the world, “Marvelous Marvin” Hagler is born. Over the course of his pro career, Hagler compiled a record of 67 fights, 62 wins (52 KOs), 3 losses, and 2 draws.
- 1958 Friday: Chinese communist leader, Mao Tse Tung announces his “Great Leap Forward” program in the People’s Republic of China. Meanwhile, schools in the U.S. use Cliff’s Notes for the first time.
- 1960 Monday: Israel announces its agents captured wanted Nazi Adolf Eichmann living in Argentina.
- 1962 Wednesday: American astronaut Scott Carpenter orbits the Earth three times.
- 1967 Tuesday: Egypt closed the Straits of Tiran to Israeli shipping, an action which helped precipitate the war between Israel and its Arab neighbors the following month, a war in which, Israel would beat the combined forces of Egypt, Syria, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, and Iraq.
- 1969 Friday: The Who[iii] release their monumental rock opera, “Tommy” on this date.
- 1977 Monday: The U.S. Supreme Court refuses to hear appeals of Watergate wrongdoers H.R. Haldeman, John Ehrlichman, and John Mitchell.
- 1984 Wednesday: Surgeon General C. Everett Koop issued a report saying there was “very solid” evidence linking cigarette smoke to lung disease in nonsmokers.
- 1986 Friday: The U.S. and Western Europe veto heavier sanctions against
- 1990 Wednesday: The Dow Jones Industrial Average hits a record 2,856.26 points.
- 1991 Thursday: The last Cuban troops leave the African nation of Angola. Meanwhile, the Supreme Court bans subsidized clinics from discussing abortion.
- 1992 Saturday: President George H. W. Bush orders Coast Guard to intercept boats carrying Haitian refugees.
- 1994 Monday: Around the town of Mina, Saudi Arabia, 200 pilgrims die in a mob frenzy.
- 1998 Saturday: The people of Northern Ireland accept the Good Friday Agreement in a referendum.
- 2003 Friday: In the Stanley Cup Finals, the New Jersey Devils beat the Ottawa Senators 4 games to 3.
- 2004 Sunday: A portion of Paris’ Charles De Gaulle Airport’s terminal 2E collapses killing four people and injuring three others.
- 2006 Tuesday: In Houston, Texas, the 69th U.S. Treasury Secretary Lloyd Bentsen died at age 85. A Democrat, he served under President Bill Clinton from January 20, 1993, to December 22, 1994.
- 2010 Sunday: Film confirms Sarah, Duchess of York’s involvement in a scandal showing she asked for a $40,000 handshake in cash and for 500,000 pounds to be paid in return for access to Prince Andrew.
- 2011 Monday: Walid al-Muallem, foreign minister of Syria, denounces the European Union for the travel bans and asset freezes it has imposed on Syria.
- 2012 Wednesday: Fifteen months after the ouster of Egyptian President, Hosni Mubarak, voters go to the polls to elect a new leader.
- 2013 Thursday: The Skagit River Bridge over Interstate 5 collapses in the U.S. town of Mount Vernon, Washington; several vehicles plunge into the river, but there are no fatalities.
- 2014 Friday: Russian president Vladimir Putin says that he will respect the outcome of the upcoming Ukrainian elections, even though Viktor Yanukovych, the former Ukrainian president, has not had his position terminated by legal means. Meanwhile, Russia and communist China veto a U.N. Security Council resolution to establish a war crimes tribunal in Syria. Of course, they did.
- 2015 Saturday: According to Brainy History, Myanmar President Thein Sein implements a population control law requiring women to wait three years between children; critics believe the government can use the law to oppress women as well as minority religion and ethnic populations in the country. Meanwhile- the victory goes to the Ukrainians today when their military forces carry out a successful ambush on the vehicle carrying the POS Russian thug, Colonel Alexei Mozgovoi. That’s one for the home team!
- 2016 Monday: In Aden, Yemen, ISIS carries out a major suicide bombing that impels 41 Yemeni army recruits up to Allah sooner than expected and leaves another 61 in various stages o injury, dismemberment, and disfigurement. WTF! Meanwhile, Baltimore, Maryland, Police Officer Edward Nero is cleared of ALL charges in the peculiar death of local thug Freddie Gray. He was one of six officers charged with the death of the criminal who died in the back of a police transport vehicle on the way to the hoosegow.
- 2017 Tuesday: Following the terrorist bombing in Manchester the day before, the British government increases the terrorist threat level. Meanwhile, U.S. President Donald J. Trump meets with Pope Francis at Vatican City on this date. Elsewhere, that knuckle-dragging cretin, former Central Intelligence Agency Director John Brennan testifies before the House Intelligence Committee saying he ‘knows of people who say there was contact between the Trump campaign and the damned Russians.’ Wow. Big bulls**t, there Mr. ‘Former’ Communist.
- 2018 Wednesday: Following several years of upheaval, the NFL arrives at an agreement regarding its players and the playing of the National Anthem: if players are going to be on the field during the anthem, they are to stand. Otherwise, get your FA off the field and into the locker rooms. Enough with disrespect of both the nation and your fans! Thank you, President Donald J. Trump.
- 2019 Thursday: Under Operation Blackwrist, law enforcement authorities working with Interpol rescue 50 children imprisoned by a Dark Net pedophile ring. The children were saved in Thailand, Australia, and the U.S. with the main perp eventually receiving a sentence of 146 years. Meanwhile, in the United States, deaths of illegal alien kids at the border in U.S. custody now stand at six over the course of eight months. Of course, incensed Democrats rail at President Trump although when the same thing happened during the Obama regime, you didn’t hear a peep. Illegal alien parents: please don’t send your brats to El Norte. Gracias.
- 2020 Saturday: More information continues coming to light about how the communist Chinese have been working on bat viruses for the past 15-20 years. The question is WHY? Some say it’s because of SARS which caused numerous deaths when it broke out a decade or so ago while others believe- us, too- that it is for biowarfare research. Well, it appears that COVID-19 did manage to jailbreak the Wuhan Institute of Virology and away we go. Now dictator for life Xi Jinping says he welcomes a W.H.O.-led investigation into the origin of the Wuhan Virus when it ends. When it ends? And the W.H.O.? The World Health Organization does the bidding of Xi Jinping so why would anyone believe anything it or the communists in Beijing say? Here are today’s stats, first for the globe: 5,288,392 confirmed cases, 340,875 confirmed deaths, and 2,102,557 confirmed recoveries the last of which gives us hope as the number of recoveries far outweighs deaths.
- 2020 Saturday A: Here are the COVID-19 statistics for the United States: 1,656,906 confirmed cases, 97,414 confirmed deaths, and 334,452 confirmed recoveries. Now, we head to the breakdown of the three states in which, the American Institute of Culinary Politics-The Elemental News of the Day has chef-authors, California, Hawaii, and Washington state, California first: 90,631 confirmed cases, 3,708 confirmed deaths, but as usual, ZERO confirmed recoveries because Gov. Gavin Newsom continues playing politics. He and his regime believe that IF they continue NOT publishing the number of recoveries, Californians will be afraid but next week when we begin seeing temperatures soar to over 100 degrees, people are going to disobey all governmental orders and edicts. We won’t forget WHO is destroying the economy and It’s NOT President Donald J. Trump. No, it’s Democrat governors. Here are the stats for Hawaii: 647 confirmed cases, 17 confirmed deaths, and 579 confirmed recoveries. Here at the statistics for Washington state: 19,265 confirmed cases, 1,050 confirmed deaths, and ZERO mention of confirmed recoveries. Come on, Gov. Jay Inslee, release the true stats, you worthless POS.
- 2020 Saturday B: Our contacts in Hong Kong continue scoffing at the numbers put out by the communists in Beijing. Communist China claims 82,974 confirmed cases, 4,634 confirmed deaths, and 78,261 confirmed recoveries while Hong Kong claims 1,066 confirmed cases, 4 confirmed deaths, and 1,029 confirmed recoveries. Our sources claim the numbers for communist China are more like 780,000 confirmed cases, 400,000-plus deaths, and about 1,700,000 confirmed recoveries. Thank you for the info, please stay safe, Hong Kong! Free Hong Kong! Free Macau! Free Taiwan! Free Tibet! Free Mainland China! Time to return to the Two-China Policy by which, we recognize Taiwan as the legitimate government of the mainland and the People’s Republic of China as a usurper government. We must bring Taiwan back to the United Nations and restore their seat on the U.N. Security Council as it was before the communist takeover.
- 2021 Sunday: COVID-19 Statistics For The Planet As A Whole: 167,505,190 confirmed cases, +467,189, 3,477,723 confirmed deaths, +9,401 and 148,580,554 confirmed recoveries, +56,391. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 33,896,035 confirmed cases, UP 13,286 from yesterday’s reporting, 604,082 confirmed deaths, UP 223,[iv] and 27,501,610 confirmed recoveries, UP 30,368. We genuinely appreciate COVID Live Update World Meter for being honest in covering ALL the numbers- God bless them.[v]
- 2021 Sunday A: NOTE: Since Joe Biden became president on January 20, 2021, there have been 287,475 CHI-VI deaths in the United States- feeble old Joe, by the end of the year, you will have tied the total number witnessed by the Trump administration in nearly a year of the rampaging coronavirus pandemic. Under President Trump’s watch, there were 404,078 fatalities from the Chi-Com Bat Virus. Currently, Joe is shy 172,134 deaths
- 2021 Sunday B: COVID-19 Statistics in the four states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Florida, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 3,777,262 confirmed cases, 62,926 confirmed deaths, and 2,018,729 confirmed recoveries. Moving on, here are the numbers for Florida: 2,310,335 confirmed cases, 36,474 confirmed deaths, and 1,919,367 confirmed recoveries. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 35,867 confirmed cases, 496 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries (same as yesterday’s count). Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 429,950 confirmed cases, 5,766 confirmed deaths, and 201,105 confirmed recoveries (same as yesterday’s numbers). Let us look at one other portion of the U.S., Georgia: they have 1,117,979 confirmed cases, 20,661 confirmed deaths, and 985,657 confirmed recoveries. [vi]
- 2021 Sunday C: Now that Mo has relocated to Israel, let’s look at the statistics there: 839,319 confirmed cases, 6,404 confirmed deaths, and 832,405 confirmed recoveries (same as yesterday’s figures). Let’s look at one non-country- Kyrgyzstan, a former part of the old Soviet Union: 102,511 cases of the virus, 1,751 confirmed deaths and 95,811 confirmed recoveries.[vii]
- 2021 Sunday D: Stock Market Closes/Precious And Rare Metals: DOW Jones Industrial Average: 34,207.84, UP 123.69 points (+0.36%). Next, the NASDAQ: 13,470.99, DOWN 64.75 points (-0.48%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 4,155.86, DOWN 3.26 points (-0.078%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $63.88 per barrel, +0.30 (+0.47%). The price of GOLD is $1,881.80 per troy oz., +5.10 (+0.07%) while the price of SILVER is $27.66 per troy ounce, +0.17 (+0.63%). The price of PLATINUM is $1,170.90 per troy oz, +1.50 (+0.13%) while the price of COPPER is $4.51 per pound, +0.03 (+0.64%).[viii] The price of PALLADIUM is $2,783.06 per troy oz, -68.97 (-2.42%).[ix] The price of RHODIUM is $28,000.00 per troy oz., 0.00 (0.00%).[x] Currently, Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000029. As for Chi-Com money, one-dollar U.S. = 6.43 Chinese yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.82 euros and in Mexican pesos equals 19.92. In Australian Dollar, one greenback equals 1.29 and in Azerbaijani Manat, a buck equals 1.69 and in Bahamian Dollar, one dollar equals 1.0 of theirs.[xi]
- 2021 Sunday E: U.S. National Debt And Gasoline Prices In The Four States In Which We Have Chef-Authors– Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising by the day- in California, gasoline prices have risen to over $4.161 per gallon, $2.874 in Florida, $3.907 in Hawaii, and $3.563 in Washington state.[xii] Let’s look at one other location- Guam: $4.345. We are going to do something else that could be fun- gasoline prices around the world going from cheapest to highest. The next country on the list has the next lowest gasoline price in the world- Uzbekistan: $2.693 per U.S. Gallon.[xiii] Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $28,321,440,516,014 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but flipping TRILLIONS.[xiv] Cloward and Piven causing problems like they always do.
- 2021 Sunday F: Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe– today is Day 62 for ‘Border Czar’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris in this job and guess what- she has yet to visit the southern border to do the job.
- 2021 Sunday G: Foreign News / Overseas News– Outrage is growing over Belarus forcing down Ryanair Flight 4978 over its territory to seize a critic of thug ruler Alexander Lukashenko, journalist Raman Pratasevich. The flight was coming from Athens, Greece, on the way to Vilnius, Lithuania, and as it traversed Belarusian airspace, fighter jets came alongside the aircraft while ground control warned the pilots of a bomb aboard the craft. The flight then was directed to land at Minsk where the authorities went aboard and arrested Mr. Pratasevich. Of course, U.S. Secretary of State Anthony Blinken and other world leaders- including NATO!- condemned the Lukashenko government for this criminal act. Question- who will do anything about it? (Note- any members of the American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day will be careful as to where we fly so as to avoid any kind of illegal rendition threats).
- 2021 Sunday H: Fourth Annual Lavrentiy Beria Award Updates– The “Amazing” Dr. Tony Fauci has made it into the running for the 2021 Award that will be awarded in January 2022. Dr. “Phony Tony” Fauci is on the list because he is little more than a hired gun political hack who will babble whatever those funding his lunacy tell him to say. Who can remember ‘masks were not necessary,’ then ‘masks were,’ then ‘maybe googles, too,’ then ‘maybe no goggles,’ then ‘perhaps two masks,’ then ‘perhaps three masks,’ as well as ‘schools should reopen’ and yet they are not open? Yup. He has earned his place in the running this year- Chef Pedro.
- 2021 Sunday I: COVID-19 Updates And Additional Information– Oh, the gift that continues giving- thank you, communist China, thank you. According to reports, India which is suffering some massive numbers of the Wuhan Flu also is seeing a dreadful additional effect, the so-called ‘black fungus,’ which in medical parlance is mucormycosis that centers around the eyes, nose, and mouth and can cause death in about half the cases reporting it. According to the Indian government, they have close to 9,000 cases of this diabolical accompaniment of the Xi Jinping Bat Flu. And you question as to whether this evil disease was created in a Chi-Com lab funded by the devious Dr. “Phony Tony” Fauci.
- 2022 Monday: As you know, we await the news of the day…stick around and discover the truth…
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0839 a 40” x 60” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “Desert of My Dreams.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her website, found at beverlycarrick.com, or at the blog’s Facebook page. At her website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” Beverly has been painting for more than 60 years and known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her website NOW and view her work. It is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor! You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there IMMEDIATELY! Thank you, the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day.
ALBUM OF THE DAY AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM:
The Beach Boys were at a crossroads as far as which direction to go. Fun at the beach was being replaced with mind trips via smoking the ganja and dropping the big LSD. Like everyone else, the Beach Boys were expanding their consciousness via the weed and psychedelics and the album composer Brian Wilson was working on- “Smile”- was too far out for the rest of the group and so they released a subpar one entitled, “Smiley Smile” on September 16, 1967. Although the album was no “Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band” (Beatles), “Their Satanic Majesties’ Request” (Rolling Stones), “Face to Face” by the Kinks, or “Ogden’s Nut-Gone Flake” (Small Faces), it produced one of the all-time greatest hits of the era: “Good Vibrations” and a lesser one, albeit a live staple, “Heroes and Villains.” The lineup features Brian Wilson (bass, piano, organ, vocals), Mike Love (vocals and percussion), Carl Wilson (vocals and guitars), Dennis Wilson (drums and vocals), Alan Jardine (guitars, bass, and vocals), and Bruce Johnston (vocals and bass). We love this album and understand that 55 years on, it’s still a glorious album to be sure. We hope everyone will seek this one out, give it a good listen, and then make it a part of your daily listening pleasure- we believe you will be joyous that you did.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 05-23-2022, all rights reserved. (Editor’s Note: we pay the estate of Beverly Carrick an annual fee by which, we can show her paintings to the world. We make NO money from the estate’s sales of her world-famous artworks). Total Word Count: 4,105. Chef Tiresias Helenus Grinikeodopuloposlus.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, FINE ART, Beverly Carrick High Desert Landscapes, Just the Facts, Unvarnished Truth- The, Danny Klein, The J. Geil’s Band, “Tommy” by the Who, Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe, Fourth Annual Lavrentiy Beria Award Updates, Covid-19 Updates And Additional Information, Alexander Lukashenko, President, Hosni Mubarak, Egypt, SS Chief Heinrich Himmler, Second Fuhrer Admiral Karl Dönitz, Nazi Germany, President John Quincy Adams, President Andrew Jackson, President Chester Alan Arthur, President William Howard Taft, President George H.W. Bush, President William Jefferson “Bill” Clinton, President Donald J. Trump, Vice President Kamala Harris, ‘Border Czar’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris, U.S. Attorney General William “Bill” Barr, U.S. Interior Secretary Henry M. Teller, U.S. Secretary of State Martin Van Buren, U.S. Secretary of State Edward Livingston, U.S. Secretary of State Anthony Blinken, U.S. Treasury Secretary Lloyd Bentsen, U.S. Secretary of War James Barbour, U.S. Secretary of War Peter Buell Porter, AMAZING Dr. Tony Fauci, Belarus, COVID-19 Global and U.S. Statistics, COVID-19 World Health Meter Statistics, Illegal Aliens, Illegal Alien Invasion, Illegal Alien Tsunami, Illegal Alien Tidal Wave, Illegal Alien Caravans, Joe Biden’s Open Borders Policies, Build the Wall and Deport Them All, COVID-19, Chi-Vi- the, The ‘VID, Wuhan Virus, Wuhan Virus Crisis, China Virus, China Virus Crisis, Yellow Fever 2019-2021, Communist China Condition, Kung Flu- The, Wuhan Waltz- The, BIG C-19- The, Wuhan Whoopie- The, COVID-19 Mandates, Pelosi Pox- The, Wuhan Meat Market Malady, Hubei Hooey- The, Xi Jinping’s Bat Fu Yuk, Communist Killer Virus 2019-2021 and Onward, Chairman Xi’s Fever, Chairman Xi’s Gift to the World- the Chi-Vi, COVID-19- the Trump Whacker, COVID-19- the Hong Kong Democracy Movement Killer, U.S. National Gasoline Prices, Global Petrol Prices, DOW Jones Industrial Average, S & P 500, NASDAQ, Gold, Silver, Platinum, Copper, Palladium, Rhodium, Aluminum, Neodymium, Precious and Rare Metals, Light Sweet Crude Oil, U.S. Monetary Conversions, U.S. National Debt, U.S. National Debt Clock, National Security Matters, Monetary Conversions of the Day, Bitcoin, Chinese Yuan, European Union Euros, Mexican Pesos, Australian Dollar, Azerbaijani Manat, Bahamian Dollar, Guam Gas Prices, Global Petrol Prices, Uzbekistani Petrol Price, Cloward and Piven, Roman Catholic Church, Pope St. Urban I, Antipope Benedict XIII, Pope Boniface IX, Pope Paul IV, Pope Francis, Professional Sports, National Hockey League, NHL Stanley Cup Finals, New Jersey Devils, Ottawa Senators, Professional Boxing, “Marvelous Marvin” Hagler, The Beach Boys, Chef Tiresias Helenus Grinikeodopuloposlus,
[i] And people say there is NO God.
[ii] We hope to present the music of the J. Geil’s Band at some point within the next five years. One of the great American bands, they most certainly deserve to be heard and celebrated by the readership of the American Institute of Culinary Politics-The Elemental News of the Day.
[iii] We promoted the music of the Who and of its individual band members beginning on Monday, 03-August-2015 through Sunday, 29-November-2015. We hope you will seek out the music of this veteran British band as well as of Pete Townsend, John Entwistle, Keith Moon, and Roger Daltrey. We know you will enjoy them. The album, “Tommy,” we promoted the album on Saturday, 08-August-2015. We hope you will seek it and music by this band and its members out ASAP.
[iv] Bing seems to be covering numbers up for the Biden administration so here is where we have gone now: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[vii] We obtain our statistics for the coronavirus from: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[viii] Commodities – Oil, Silver and Gold Prices – CNN Business– see this site for daily commodity information.
[ix] Palladium PRICE Today | Palladium Spot Price Chart | Live Price of Palladium per Ounce | Markets Insider (businessinsider.com) See this site for daily trading in palladium.
[x] Commodities Prices – Spot – Futures (tradingeconomics.com) See this site for much of the economic information cobbled together at this blog.
[xiii] Please see the following site for information on global gas prices: Gasoline prices around the world, 26-Apr-2021 | GlobalPetrolPrices.com
[xiv] U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time (usdebtclock.org) See this site for the U.S. National Debt Clock.