TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
SPRING SESSION 2022
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 185
140. TODAY IN HISTORY—FRIDAY, MAY 20, 2022:
National Defense Transportation Day
U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justices Stephen Johnson Field and John Marshall Harlan II; U.S. Secretary of State Frederick Theodore Frelinghuysen; U.S. Senator Mike Crapo; .38 Special featuring Ken Lyons, the Atlanta Rhythm Section featuring Robert Nix, the Bee Gees featuring Robin Gibb, (Sonny and) Cher, the Doors featuring Ray Manzarek, Joe Cocker, and T-Rex featuring Steve Currie:
- 526 Monday: An earthquake at Antioch, Syria, reportedly kills 250,000 people.
- 1277 Thursday: The reign of the 187th Roman Catholic Pope John XXI ends on this date. He first became pontiff on September 08, 1276.
- 1293 Wednesday: An earthquake hits Kamakura, Japan, killing at least 30,000 people.
- 1498 Friday: Portuguese explorer Vasco de Gama arrives at Calicut, India, after sailing around the Cape of Good Hope, South Africa. This singular event would throw the caravan trail from the Orient to the Middle East into decline for centuries. It would also open up much of the world to European colonization.
- 1506 Sunday: In Spain, Christopher Columbus dies in poverty on this date, which is amazing as the man discovered the New World and voyaged to it at least six separate times.
- 1520 Thursday: Hernando Cortez and his conquistadors defeated Spanish troops sent by the governor in Cuba for going ‘off script’ in his invasion of the Aztec Empire. The survivors then joined Cortez in his triumphal return to Mexico City.
- 1521 Friday: Ignatius of Loyola was wounded by a cannonball while defending Pamplona against the French; during his convalescence he turned to religion, becoming a leader of the Counter-Reformation and the founder of the Jesuits.
- 1609 Wednesday: In London, publisher Thomas Thorpe—perhaps illicitly—publishes William Shakespeare’s Sonnets.
- 1639 Friday: Dorchester, Massachusetts, forms the first school entirely paid with local taxes.
- 1774 Friday: Due to the increasingly anti-British sentiments in the American Colonies, the British Parliament passes the Coercive Acts designed to cow the colonists.
- 1830 Thursday: H. D. Hyde invented the fountain pen on this date.
- 1861 Monday: The state of Kentucky proclaims its neutrality during the Civil War while North Carolina becomes the 11th and last state to secede from the Union. Meanwhile, the capital of the Confederacy moved from Montgomery, Ala., to Richmond, Va.
- 1862 Tuesday: President Abraham Lincoln signed the Homestead Act, which he intended would encourage settlements west of the Mississippi River by making federal land available for farming.
- 1863 Wednesday: The 38th U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Stephen Johnson Field assumed his position on the nation’s high court on this date. A Democrat, President Abraham Lincoln nominated Field to fill a new seat on the court. Associate Justice Field served until December 01, 1897.
- 1864 Friday: During the Civil War, the Battle of Spotsylvania ends with total casualties numbering more than 10,920 killed or wounded.
- 1873 Tuesday: Levi Straus manufactures blue jeans with copper rivets with the selling price set at $13.50 per dozen.
- 1875 Thursday: The International Bureau of Weights and Measures undergoes establishment.
- 1882 Saturday: Germany, Austro-Hungary, and France unite in the Triple Alliance.
- 1885 Wednesday: In Newark, N.J., the former 29th U.S. Secretary of State Frederick Theodore Frelinghuysen died. Beginning political life as a Whig, he became a Republican and served under President Chester A. Arthur from December 19, 1881, to March 06, 1885.
- 1892 Friday: France leaves the above-mentioned Triple Alliance, but Italy joins making it the new Triple Alliance.
- 1899 Saturday: Future 89th Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States (SCOTUS) John Marshall Harlan II, Republican, appointed by President Dwight D. Eisenhower to fill Robert H. Jackson’s seat, is born in Chicago, Illinois, on this date. He served from March 17, 1955, to September 23, 1971. Meanwhile, taxi driver Jacob German of New York City became the first driver to undergo arrest for speeding. The posted speed limit was 8 miles per hour when he was driving along at the whopping speed of 12 MPH in his electric vehicle. It is interesting to note that the police officer who pulled him over on Manhattan’s Lexington Avenue was riding a bicycle.
- 1902 Tuesday: The United States ended a three-year military presence in Cuba as the people established the Republic of Cuba under its first elected president, Tomas Estrada Palma—the United States should have made it a state.
- 1916 Saturday: Norman Rockwell’s first cover on The Saturday Evening Post appeared.
- 1926 Thursday: The U.S. Congress passes the Air Commerce Act, which calls for the regulation and licensing of all pilots and the registering of all aircraft.
- 1927 Friday: Charles Lindbergh took off from Roosevelt Field in Long Island, New York, aboard the Spirit of St. Louis on his historic solo flight to France. Meanwhile, through the Treaty of Jedda, Saudi Arabia gains its independence from Great Britain.
- 1932 Friday: Amelia Earhart took off from Newfoundland to become the first woman to fly solo across the Atlantic. However, because of weather and equipment problems, Earhart set down in Northern Ireland instead of her intended destination of France.
- 1939 Saturday: The first regular air-passenger service across the Atlantic Ocean began with the take-off of the Yankee Clipper from Port Washington, N.Y. Meanwhile, the first telecast over telephone wires emanated from Madison Square Garden to the NBC-TV studios in Manhattan; the event was a bicycle race.
- 1940 Monday: During the Blitzkrieg across France, German General Heinz Guderian’s armored units reach the English Channel, trapping the British Expeditionary Force as well as French and Belgium troops. Both the Brits and French troops fighting together now are sacrificing heavy weapons to make haste towards the coast so as to evacuate the beaches, beaches the Germans have no intention of allowing them to reach.
- 1941 Tuesday: During World War II, German troops invade the Mediterranean island of Crete to strangle British forces in North Africa. German and Italian air and naval assets pummel the islands while paratroopers begin landings across the island. Resistance is fierce and the Brits are giving as good as they get. Still, it is only a matter of time.
- 1942 Wednesday: During World War II, the Office of Civilian Defense was established. On the Eastern Front, German armored units are pushing the remaining Red Army forces out of the eastern Crimea where they had established bridgeheads on the Kerch Peninsula in preparation for what they thought would be a massive counterstroke against their Fascist enemies. Perhaps another time…
- 1943 Thursday: Axis forces continue pushing back Soviet counterthrusts in the Ukraine. Meanwhile, both the Germans and their Russian enemies are building up their forces for the big summer Battle of Kursk. Both sides believe that when the opposing sides meet, whoever wins the battle will win the war.
- 1944 Saturday: Joe Cocker[i], famed vocalist, was born in Sheffield, West Riding of Yorkshire, England, on this date. Meanwhile, in the United States, the Communist Party USA (CPUSA) dissolves. It would return in several decades as the NEW Democratic Party. Elsewhere, in the Pacific Theater of World War II, Allied forces are slowly bottling up the Japanese defenders. Without fresh supplies of men and materiel, the Japanese are approaching a breaking point. Still, most of them will fight to the death rather than commit the dishonorable act of surrender.
- 1945 Sunday: Heavy fighting continues on Okinawa as the American forces have to clear every spider hole, every trench line, and every cave. The Japanese resist until the very end when flamethrowers and napalm clear them out of their firing positions. It is a horrible, brutal affair. Meanwhile, in Mainland China, Japanese forces begin strategic withdrawals of their troops so as to consolidate more defensible positions. They are aware that with the collapse of the Nazis, Soviet forces will soon be redeploying to Asia to keep their bargain with the Western Allies- the invasion of northern China and Mongolia.
- 1946 Monday: Future star with Sonny and Cher[ii] as well as a solo superstar, Cher, is born in El Centro, California, on this date.
- 1947 Tuesday: In Great Britain, the future bassist for the British Glam-Rock band, T-Rex, is born. He would perform with this band and with others until he was killed in Portugal in an automobile accident in April 1981.
- 1948 Thursday: During their War of Independence, the Israeli Air Force appears for the first time, helping to win a victory over the struggling Syrian army.
- 1951 Sunday: In Idaho Falls, Idaho, future U.S. Senator Mike Crapo, a Republican, is born. He would represent his home state and entered the U.S. Senate on 01-03-1999.
- 1954 Thursday: Chiang Kai-shek becomes the president of Nationalist China.
- 1959 Wednesday: Nearly 5,000 Japanese Americans had their U.S. citizenship restored after renouncing it during World War II.
- 1961 Saturday: A white mob attacked a busload of Freedom Riders in Montgomery, Alabama, prompting the federal government to send in U.S. marshals to restore order.
- 1969 Tuesday: U.S. and South Vietnamese forces captured Ap Bia Mountain, referred to as Hamburger Hill by the Americans following one of the bloodiest battles of the Vietnam War.
- 1970 Wednesday: New York hosted a pro-Vietnam War march with 100,000 people. Meanwhile, when two subway trains collide in Queens, N.Y., 2 people die and another 70 suffer all manner of injuries.
- 1972 Saturday: As their new constitution undergoes ratification, the people of the Republic of Cameroon, Africa, proclaim it as a new nation.
- 1978 Saturday: Mavis Hutchinson, at age 53, became the first woman to run across America. It took her 69 days to run the 3,000 miles.
- 1983 Friday: In their WBA heavyweight title boxing match, Michael Dokes and Michael Weaver fight to a draw. Meanwhile, in their WBC heavyweight boxing match, Larry Holmes beats Tim Witherspoon via a split decision in a 12-round bout which improves the champ’s record to 43-0.
- 1985 Monday: In their heavyweight title fight, Larry Holmes beats Carl Williams in a 15 round unanimous decision, improving his record to 48-0, retaining the IBF belt. Elsewhere, the FBI arrested U.S. Navy Chief Petty Officer John Walker, who had begun spying for the Soviet Union in 1968.
- 1990 Sunday: The Hubble Space Telescope sent back its first photographs to scientists on Earth.
- 1991 Monday: The Soviet government approves a law allowing its citizens to travel abroad. Meanwhile, the NBA announces Michael Jordan of the Chicago Bulls as its MVP.
- 1993 Thursday: An estimated 93 million people tuned in for the final episode of “Cheers” on NBC.
- 1997 Tuesday: In Nashville, Tennessee, heavyweight boxer Greg Page improves his record to 43-12 with a 1st Round KO over Armando Turrubiartes.
- 2002 Monday: East Timor becomes the world’s newest independent state. Welcome to the world.
- 2003 Tuesday: Here is something to chew on: the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency- aka DARPA- presents its report to the U.S. Congress. In it, they announce that the Total Information Awareness program- one millions of Americans believe is compiling dossiers on them will change its name to the Terrorist Information Awareness program henceforth so the American people will be lulled into complacency. The feds hope that everyone will believe that with the name change, everything is hunky-dory and that President George W. Bush’s spies are no longer surveilling them. Wow. What a load of crap. We are entering a police state as we speak.
- 2004 Thursday: The George W. Bush administration is applying pressure on its fellow U.N. Security Council to renew Resolution 1487 which shields U.S. military personnel and officials from prosecution by the International Criminal Court. (Note- why does the United States worry about this crap when the Russians, Muslims, and even the Chi-Coms and North Koreans don’t? Kind of goofy to us).
- 2005 Friday: Ebola virus breaks out in the Republic of the Congo town of Etoumbi where nine people succumb to the virus. The government slaps a quarantine on the town so as to prevent its spread.
- 2006 Saturday: The People’s Republic of China completes construction on the Three Gorges Dam, the largest dam and hydroelectric plant the world has ever seen. Elsewhere, in the U.S., New Orleans Mayor Ray Nagin, Democrat, wins re-election.
- 2007 Sunday: In the war against Hamas, Palestinians claim that an Israeli Defense Force warplane lit up the home of a Hamas ‘lawmaker’- Khalil al-Haya. The Palestinians say the terrorist was not at home at the time but that others were leading to 8 dead and wounding loads of others. Sounds like a set-up as both Hamas and Hezbollah love it when ‘innocent civilians’ go up in smoke. We don’t buy this BS.
- 2008 Tuesday: In the 2008 presidential primaries, voters go to the polls in Oregon and Kentucky. Senator Hillary Clinton, D-NY, wins big in Kentucky while Senator Barack Hussein Obama, D-IL, wins in Oregon.
- 2009 Wednesday: In the peaceful city of Baghdad, Islamists continue running amok, killing as many people as they can. A car bomb erupts on the streets blowing at least 34 people to a premature meeting with Allah while causing another 72 probably wish they could convene with Him, too. Stop the violence.
- 2010 Thursday: Scientists announced that they had created a functional synthetic genome. Elsewhere, following the sinking of a South Korean naval vessel, the ROKS Cheonan on March 26, 2010, numerous nations around the planet are condemning North Korea whom everyone believes is the culprit behind the loss of 46 South Korean seamen and the loss of the corvette. North Korea says that ‘IF any nation slaps sanctions on them for something they didn’t do, it will mean one thing- WAR.’
- 2011 Friday: In a meeting with President Barack Obama, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu informs Obama that his nation will not fully withdraw to its pre-1967 borders as the American president had requested him to do. Elsewhere, North Korean leader Kim Jong Il visits his colleagues in Beijing, his third such visit within a year.
- 2012 Sunday: Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu tells his cabinet that hundreds of thousands of illegal immigrants from Africa threaten the identity of the Jewish state. Elsewhere, in London, England, famed member of the British group, the Bee Gees[iii]— Robin Gibb (vocals, guitars, keyboards, harmonica 1958-1969 / 1970-2003 / 2009-2012)—lost his battle with colorectal cancer on this date; he was just 62 years-old. God bless him. Meanwhile, Ken Lyons, bassist with the Southern rock band, 38 Special[iv] (1974-1977), died on this date in Winston-Salem, North Carolina; he was 59 years-old. Finally, longtime drummer with another Southern rock band, the Atlanta Rhythm Section[v]–Robert Nix (drums/percussion/backing vocals 1971-1979)—died on this date in Memphis, Tennessee, at age 67.
- 2013 Monday: Ray Manzarek, keyboardist of the rock group, the Doors[vi], dies in Rosenheim, Germany, from cancer. Meanwhile, in Stockholm, Sweden, thousands of illegal immigrants launch a massive riot in which, the scumbags set 100 automobiles ablaze during the melee. Meanwhile, Yahoo purchases Tumblr for $1.1 billion. Wow. Finally, jihadists running amok across Iraq kill 133 people and wound at least another 283. Ah, the so-called “Religion of Peace!”
- 2014 Tuesday: General Motors recalls another 2.4 million vehicles to head off potential other unspecified defects; in 2014, the company recalled 13 million vehicles for one defect or another.
- 2015 Wednesday: According to Brainy History, archaeologists report on the findings in Kenya of stone tools over a half-million years older than known species of human ancestors, raising questions regarding human evolution and use of tools. Elsewhere, after 33 years of hosting the “Late Show with David Letterman,” the hosts signs off for the last time. He goes into retirement.
- 2016 Friday: The Centers for Disease Control announce that within the United States, 270 pregnant women tested positive for the Zika virus which is not good. Meanwhile, after NATO opened the door to Montenegro’s membership in the military alliance, the Kremlin blasts both the small country and the military alliance for being provocative towards Russia.
- 2017 Saturday: Embarking on his first foreign trip as commander-in-chief, President Donald J. Trump arrives in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. The Saudis were so excited by his visit that members of the royal family danced the sword dance with the 45th president. Awesome!
- 2018 Sunday: In the socialist hellhole of Venezuela, President Nicolas Maduro wins re-election in a questionable election marked by boycotts, protests, and massive accusations of vote-rigging. The guy must be a Democrat.
- 2019 Monday: Google supposedly ends its support for communist China’s Huawei Android phone system as tensions between the United States and the counterfeit socialist nation deteriorate.
- 2020 Wednesday: Beijing is sniveling and whining that everyone is calling the Chinese Virus “the Chinese Virus,” but it is the Chinese Virus as it came to us from the hinterlands of Wuhan, China, and it continues killing people around the planet as we speak and allowing totalitarian leaders to increase their grip on their populations. Here are the stats for the globe today: 4,968,689 number of confirmed cases, 326,515 number of confirmed deaths, and 1,885,535 number of confirmed recoveries. In the United States, we have (thanks to communist China) 1,581,903 confirmed cases, 93,806 confirmed deaths, and 301,341 confirmed recoveries. In the three states in which, the AICPENDBLOG.COM- the old American Institute of Culinary Politics-The Elemental News of the Day, formerly at Google Blogger (scumbags), California, Hawaii, and Washington state, here are the stats, the Golden State first: 81,795 confirmed cases, 3,334 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Next, here are Hawaii’s stats: 643 confirmed cases, 17 confirmed deaths, and 578 confirmed recoveries. Finally, here are Washington state’s stats: 18,923 confirmed cases, 1,037 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Meanwhile, liberal Blue State governors continue freeing criminals from prisons and jails, supposedly out of fear of COVID-19, but in truth, seeking to punish their enemies. Is a second Civil War coming? It sure looks that way, thanks to communist China.
- 2021 Thursday: COVID-19 Statistics For The Planet As A Whole: 165,787,275 confirmed cases, +600,349, 3,442,817 confirmed deaths, +11,429 and 146,428,311 confirmed recoveries, +76,410. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 33,828,841 confirmed cases, UP 25,874 from yesterday’s reporting, 602,533 confirmed deaths, UP 576,[vii] and 27,351,977 confirmed recoveries, UP 56,454. We genuinely appreciate COVID Live Update World Meter for being honest in covering ALL the numbers- God bless them.[viii]
- 2021 Thursday A: NOTE: since Joe Biden became president on January 20, 2021, there have been 286,128 Chi-Vi deaths in the United States- President Biden, by the end of the year, you will have tied the total number witnessed by the Trump administration in nearly a year of the rampaging coronavirus pandemic. Under President Trump’s watch, there were 404,078 fatalities from the Chi-Com Bat Virus. Currently, Joe is shy 173,481 deaths. In other Chi-Vi-related news, lawmakers are asking WHY House Speaker Nancy “Mumbles” Pelosi, possibly more senile than the 46th president is, won’t update the MASK DICTATE when the Centers for Disease Control says, ‘MOST Americans no longer have to wear masks (not that we ever truly did).’ The amazing thing is that when the Democrats believe the cameras are turned off, the masks come off. What a load of festering fecal matter.
- 2021 Thursday B: COVID-19 Statistics in the four states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Florida, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 3,773,860 confirmed cases, 62,787 confirmed deaths, and 2,016,574 confirmed recoveries. Moving on, here are the numbers for Florida: 2,302,489 confirmed cases, 36,357 confirmed deaths, and 1,907,722 confirmed recoveries. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 35,585 confirmed cases, 492 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries (same as yesterday’s count). Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 427,372 confirmed cases, 5,733 confirmed deaths, and 209,253 confirmed recoveries (same as yesterday’s numbers). Let us look at one other portion of the U.S., New York: they have 2,141,067 confirmed cases, 53,341 confirmed deaths, and 2,638,064 confirmed recoveries.[ix]
- 2021 Thursday C: Now that Mo has relocated to Israel, let’s look at the statistics there: 839,263 confirmed cases, 6,396 confirmed deaths, and 832,295 confirmed recoveries (same as yesterday’s figures). Let’s look at one non-country- Estonia, a bastion of freedom next door to thuggish Russia: 128,084 cases of the virus, 1,235 confirmed deaths and 119,799 confirmed recoveries. [x]
- 2021 Thursday D: Stock Market Closes/Precious And Rare Metals: DOW Jones Industrial Average: 34,084.15, UP 188.11 points (+0.56%). Next, the NASDAQ: 13,535.74, UP 236.00 points (+1.77%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 4,159.12, UP 43.44 points (+1.06%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $62.03 per barrel, +0.09 (+0.13%). The price of GOLD is $1,877.60 per troy oz., -4.30 (-0.23%) while the price of SILVER is $27.87 per troy ounce, -0.20 (-0.70%). The price of PLATINUM is $1,200.60 per troy oz, -4.30 (-0.36%) while the price of COPPER is $4.54 per pound, -0.03 (-0.68%).[xi] The price of PALLADIUM is $2,853.43 per troy oz, -15.20 (-0.56%).[xii] The price of RHODIUM is $28,200.00 per troy oz., 0.00 (0.00%).[xiii] Currently, Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000025. As for Chi-Com money, one-dollar U.S. = 6.43 Chinese yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.82 euros and in Mexican pesos equals 19.87. In Yemeni Rial, one greenback equals 246.85 and in Zambian Kwacha, a buck equals 22.45 and in Zimbabwe Dollar, one dollar equals 322.00 of theirs.[xiv]
- 2021 Thursday E: U.S. National Debt And Gasoline Prices In The Four States In Which We Have Chef-Authors– Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising by the day- in California, gasoline prices have risen to over $4.153 per gallon, $2.884 in Florida, $3.889 in Hawaii, and $3.553 in Washington state.[xv] Let’s look at one other location- West Virginia: $2.993. We are going to do something else that could be fun- gasoline prices around the world going from cheapest to highest. The next country on the list has the next lowest gasoline price in the world- Colombia: $2.313 per U.S. Gallon.[xvi] Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $28,309,522,043,913 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but flipping TRILLIONS.[xvii] Cloward and Piven causing problems like they always do.
- 2021 Thursday F: Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe– Today is Day 59 for Border Czar “Kooky Kamala” Harris NOT to visit the southern border. Meanwhile, rumors of maltreatment and mistreatment of illegal aliens in holding pens along the southern border continue to grow and the federal government has closed two facilities with dire records of mistreatment of the incarcerated illegals. Elsewhere, video is beginning to leak out of illegal alien dumps at various airports around the country in the dead of night. Chef Lilah who has a relative working at the airport in Honolulu says that illegal alien brats are arriving at least once a week in flights who are then being distributed around the Hawaiian Islands. This simply must stop.
- 2021 Thursday G: Foreign News / Overseas News– Hamas and Hezbollah are crying uncle. A ceasefire negotiated by the Joe Biden regime and Egypt’s President Abdel Fattah el-Sissi has brought a halt to the ongoing clash of Good (Israel) and Evil (Hamas and Hezbollah). The Israelis have eliminated most of the tunnels that Palestinian leadership devotes massive amounts of donated money to construct rather than giving their people better lives. The Israels also have taken out numerous Hamas military sites and as many Hamas scumbags as possible. God bless you! Meanwhile, a Chinese Communist Party-linked professor says that ‘COVID-19 was indeed a Chi-Com biological weapons attack on the United States.’ Hell, we have been saying that since it began gaining steam in early 2020! Senior Researcher Chen Ping of China Institute of Fudan University said that ‘(communist) China defeated the U.S. in a biological war in 2020.’ What more flipping evidence does the world need to understand that the primary target was President Donald J. Trump, and the primary beneficiary was “Pro-China Joe” Biden? OPEN YOUR EYES.
- 2021 Thursday H: Voting Integrity / Fraudulent And Stolen Election News– Dr. Kelli Ward, chair of the Arizona GOP, says that it would appear that more and more evidence demonstrates that the 2020 Elections in the Copper State most likely were corrupt and fraudulent in Maricopa County and that it is possible that Joe Biden could be proven to be the counterfeit that he is. We hope to see a great outcome which is why the Arizona Democratic Party is doing everything it can to defy the ongoing audit as is the despicable Dominion Voting Systems out of Canada. We believe the Canadian government must order them to comply with all requests from the ongoing Grand Canyon State audit. (Note- George Soros-funded Sheriff Paul Penzone, DS, is fighting the auditors by putting as much blockage in their way. When the hell is this country going to do something to Mr. Soros?) Finally, the D.A. in Fayette City, Pennsylvania, has launched a probe into WHY Dominion Voting Systems machines flipped ONLY GOP ballots over to Democrats in the last election. Bit by bit, more information continues coming out that we believe is going to show that the Democrats stole 2020. Hence, why is there this determination to continue strengthening Fort Pelosi in Washington, D.C.? They know they got away with a stolen election.
- 2021 Thursday I: Joe Biden Regime News I– the Biden regime directs U.S. agencies to assess and to then mitigate the effects of ‘climate change.’ Uh, okay, what a waste of time. Next, all of the Biden regime’s misfires has led to problems in the U.S.-Israeli relationship. Speaking of Israel, Joe’s pal, Senator Bernie Sanders, DS-VT, is offering legislation to BLOCK the $735 million sale of weapons to the Israelis. (Note- what more evidence does one require to know that Bernie is a self-hating Jew?) Also related to Israel, GOP lawmakers are calling on Mr. Biden to strengthen U.S. ties with Israel. In other regime news, the Bidenistas say the Chi-Coms won’t release data from their now infamous Wuhan Biological Warfare Lab.
- 2021 Thursday J: Political News I– The University of North Carolina has denied 1619 Project founder, Nikole “Bozo the Clown” Hannah-Jones tenure because this woman is- in the language of the young and dumb- cray-cray. Good for them. Educated, fair-minded people must begin pushing back on these racist nuts before they destroy our country. Boot this bi**h into the nearest dumpster. Speaking of educated, non-racist folks, a new study finds that 35-percent or more conservative thinkers are better educated and better informed on both current events and past events. Liberal news watchers are much-less educated and aware of the truth of anything. Speaking of liberal bias, Rep. Dan Crenshaw, R-TX 2nd congressional district, calls out the mainstream news media- what Dave Rubin labels ‘corporate news media’- over its coverage of events.
- 2021 Thursday K: Political News II– While the Democrats continue pressing ahead with socialism, House GOP leaders held a Cuban independence day event. The people of Cuba deserve their freedom while the American people do not deserve being forced into communism via the backdoor of socialism. Meanwhile, Rep. Jim Jordan, R-OH 4th congressional district, lambasted the Democrats’ establishment of the ‘January 06, 2021, Commission’ as being little more than ‘impeachment 3.0. Amen. In fact, ZERO people have been charged with insurrection. NONE. The National Republican Congressional Committee raised $11.2 million in the month of April. Elsewhere, people are asking questions as to WHY Governor “Gravel Gertie” Gretchen Whitmer just shut down the state’s Line 5 that provides propane for much of Michigan for home heating? WTF is occurring here.
- 2022 Friday: Everyone knows the drill- stick around with us and discover the truth…the way things are going, we may have to make nice with China because things are going to hell here in the United States in a handbasket what with WOKE this and WOKE that and here a WOKE and there a WOKE, everywhere a WOKE-WOKE-WOKE…
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0836 an 11” x 14” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “Played Out.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her website, found at beverlycarrick.com, or at the blog’s Facebook page. At her website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” Beverly has been painting for more than 60 years and known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her website NOW and view her work. It is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor! You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there IMMEDIATELY! Thank you, the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day.
ALBUM OF THE DAY AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM:
“Pet Sounds” came out on May 16, 1966 and was the commercial pinnacle of the Beach Boys. No longer touring with his brothers, cousin, and friends, Brian was in the studio with session musicians and lyricists and created perhaps one of the all-time greatest albums in the annals of modern, popular music. From start to finish, the album was a tapestry of musical influences, stories, feelings, and emotions all interwoven with one another. When the Beatles heard this album, it is reported that they were awed at what they had to compete. Of course, they would be working on “Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band.” The tunes include nothing but memorable hits such as “Wouldn’t It be Nice,” “You Still Believe in Me,” “Don’t Talk (Put Your Head on my Shoulder),” “Sloop John B,” “God Only Knows,” and “Caroline, No.” We hope you will seek this album out and make it a part of your daily musical rotation because it will indeed grow upon- not only your ears- but your heart, mind and soul. Check it out now- you will be glad you did. Enjoy.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 05-20-2021, all rights reserved. (Editor’s Note: we pay the estate of Beverly Carrick an annual fee by which, we can show her paintings to the world. We make NO money from the estate’s sales of her world-famous artworks). Total Word Count: 4,864. Chef Craig “Stinkbug” Carrici.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, FINE ART, Beverly Carrick Western Landscapes, Just the Facts, Unvarnished Truth- The, Ken Lyons, .38 Special, Robert Nix, Atlanta Rhythm Section, The Bee Gees, Robin Gibb, Ray Manzarek, The Doors, Joe Cocker, Sonny and Cher featuring Cher, Steve Currie, T-Rex, Venezuela, President Nicolas Maduro, Saudi Arabia, Israel, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, Sweden, Hamas, Hezbollah, Israel, Palestine, People’s Republic of China, Communist China, Chi-Coms- the, Chinese Communist Party, Senior Researcher Chen Ping, Communist China’s Biowarfare Attack on the World 2020-2021, Canada, Canada-Democratic Party Collusion, Dominion Voting Systems, Smartmatic Software, Canada’s War on the U.S., Battle of Okinawa, Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe, Foreign News / Overseas News, Voting Integrity / Fraudulent And Stolen Election News, Joe Biden Regime News I, Political News I, Political News II, President Abraham Lincoln, President Donald J. Trump, President Joseph R. Biden, Joe Biden, “Pro-China Joe” Biden, Vice President Kamala Harris, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice John Marshall Harlan II, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Stephen Johnson Field, U.S. Secretary of State Frederick Theodore Frelinghuysen, Senator Bernie Sanders, Senator Mike Crapo, Sheriff Paul Penzone, Maricopa County-Arizona Politics, George Soros, Fort Pelosi, Wuhan Biological Warfare Lab, Nikole “Bozo the Clown” Hannah-Jones, 1619 Project, Governor “Gravel Gertie” Gretchen Whitmer, Michigan Politics, Lilah Paulikovich, Dr. Kelli Ward, Arizona Politics, Impeachment 3.0, National Republican Congressional Committee, House Speaker Nancy “Mumbles” Pelosi, Rep. Dan Crenshaw, Rep. Jim Jordan, Dave Rubin, COVID-19 Global and U.S. Statistics, Pandemic Politics, 2020, 2008 Presidential Election, Centers for Disease Control, Zika Virus, Google, Huawei, Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency- aka DARPA, COVID-19 Global and U.S. Statistics, COVID-19 World Health Meter Statistics, Illegal Aliens, Illegal Alien Invasion, Illegal Alien Tsunami, Illegal Alien Tidal Wave, Illegal Alien Caravans, Joe Biden’s Open Borders Policies, Build the Wall and Deport Them All, COVID-19, Chi-Vi- the, The ‘VID, Wuhan Virus, Wuhan Virus Crisis, China Virus, China Virus Crisis, Yellow Fever 2019-2021, Communist China Condition, Kung Flu- The, Wuhan Waltz- The, BIG C-19- The, Wuhan Whoopie- The, COVID-19 Mandates, Pelosi Pox- The, Wuhan Meat Market Malady, Hubei Hooey- The, Xi Jinping’s Bat Fu Yuk, Communist Killer Virus 2019-2021 and Onward, Chairman Xi’s Fever, Chairman Xi’s Gift to the World- the Chi-Vi, COVID-19- the Trump Whacker, COVID-19- the Hong Kong Democracy Movement Killer, U.S. National Gasoline Prices, Global Petrol Prices, DOW Jones Industrial Average, S & P 500, NASDAQ, Gold, Silver, Platinum, Copper, Palladium, Rhodium, Aluminum, Neodymium, Precious and Rare Metals, Light Sweet Crude Oil, U.S. Monetary Conversions, U.S. National Debt, U.S. National Debt Clock, National Security Matters, Monetary Conversions of the Day, Bitcoin, Chinese Yuan, European Union Euros, Mexican Pesos, Yemeni Rial, Zambian Kwacha, Zimbabwe Dollar, West Virginia Gas Prices, Global Petrol Prices, Colombian Petrol Price, Cloward and Piven, Centers for Disease Control, Mask Mandates, Roman Catholic Church, Pope John XXI, Professional Boxing, Larry Holmes v. Tim Witherspoon, Michael Dokes v. Michael Weaver, Larry Holmes v. Carl Williams, The Beach Boys, Chef Craig “Stinkbug” Carrici,
[i] We definitely look forward to presenting the music of Joe Cocker, the famed British ex-bricklayer who blew the minds of the world at the 1969 Woodstock Music and Arts Festival. Please stay tuned for further developments.
[ii] Don’t know when- or if- we will ever promote the music of Sonny and Cher or of Cher, herself. I guess we shall see.
[iii] We hope to promote the music of the Bee Gees within the next 3-4 years.
[iv] We are not sure when we will promote the music of .38-Special but will do so when we do a big shindig for Southern rock bands. Please stay tuned for further developments.
[v] The Atlanta Rhythm Section is another awesome American band, one we sure as heck hope to promote when and if we return to doing music again.
[vi] We promoted the music of the Doors, the famed Los Angeles, California, hard rocking psychedelic band beginning on Saturday, 18-February-2012 through 02-April-2012. We hope you will seek this legendary band out and consider adding it to your ever-growing collection.
[vii] Bing seems to be covering numbers up for the Biden administration so here is where we have gone now: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[x] We obtain our statistics for the coronavirus from: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[xi] Commodities – Oil, Silver and Gold Prices – CNN Business– see this site for daily commodity information.
[xii] Palladium PRICE Today | Palladium Spot Price Chart | Live Price of Palladium per Ounce | Markets Insider (businessinsider.com) See this site for daily trading in palladium.
[xiii] Commodities Prices – Spot – Futures (tradingeconomics.com) See this site for much of the economic information cobbled together at this blog.
[xvi] Please see the following site for information on global gas prices: Gasoline prices around the world, 26-Apr-2021 | GlobalPetrolPrices.com
[xvii] U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time (usdebtclock.org) See this site for the U.S. National Debt Clock.