TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
SUMMER SESSION 2022
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 139
173. TODAY IN HISTORY—WEDNESDAY, JUNE 22, 2022:
Happy Birthday, Senators Dianne Feinstein, and Elizabeth Warren
U.S. Attorney General John Macpherson Berrien; U.S. Secretary of the Treasury Benjamin Bristow; U.S. Senators Dianne Feinstein and Elizabeth Warren; .38 Special featuring Larry Junstrom, Crazy Horse featuring Ralph Molina, INXS featuring Garry Gary Beers, John Lennon, the Nazz and Utopia featuring Todd Rundgren, and the Turtles featuring Howard Kaylen:
- 816 Wednesday: The reign of the 97th Roman Catholic Pope Stephen IV begins on this date. He would serve as the Vicar of Christ from today until January 24, 817.
- 1276 Monday: The reign of the 185th Roman Catholic Pope Innocent V ends today. He first became the shepherd of all Christendom on January 21, 1276.
- 1533 Thursday: Ferdinand of Austria and Sultan Suleiman I sign a peace treaty.
- 1559 Monday: Crazed mobs, stirred up by anti-Semitism, loot and burn the Jewish quarter of the Czech city of Prague, causing many deaths.
- 1611 Wednesday: English explorer Henry Hudson, his son, and several other people were set adrift in present-day Hudson Bay by mutineers aboard the Discovery; their fate remains unknown.
- 1633 Wednesday: The Holy Office in Rome forces Galileo to recant his view that the sun, not the Earth, is the center of the universe.
- 1691 Friday: The reign of the 20th Ottoman Turkish Sultan (and Caliph of all Sunni Islam) Suleiman II ends on this date. He first became protector of the faithful on November 08, 1687. His successor- Sultan Ahmed II- began today and continued until February 06, 1695.
- 1740 Wednesday: King Frederick II of Prussia abolishes torture and guarantees freedom of expression and of the press.
- 1772 Monday: England abolishes slavery.
- 1807 Monday: British seamen boarded the USS Chesapeake on this date, an event that would lead to the War of 1812.
- 1812 Monday: Napoleon Bonaparte’s Grand Army enters Russia intent on taking Moscow.
- 1815 Thursday: Following Waterloo, Napoleon abdicates for the second time.
- 1831 Wednesday: The 10th U.S. Attorney General John Macpherson Berrien left office on this date. A Democrat and then a Whig, he served under President Andrew Jackson from March 09, 1829, until today.
- 1868 Monday: The Union readmitted Arkansas as a state.
- 1870 Wednesday: The U.S. Congress created the United States Department of Justice on this date.
- 1896 Monday: The 30th U.S. Attorney General Benjamin Bristow died in New York City, N.Y., at age 64. A Whig and then a Republican, he served under President Ulysses S. Grant from June 04, 1874, to June 20,1876.
- 1898 Wednesday: In the Spanish-American War, United States Marines begin landing in Cuba at Guantanamo Bay. From there, they would begin the advance through the jungles of the eastern portion of the island towards the capital city of Santiago, defended by Spanish soldiers and their German military advisers.
- 1909 Tuesday: The first transcontinental auto race ended in Seattle, Washington.
- 1911 Thursday: Britain’s King George V was crowned in Westminster Abbey.
- 1933 Thursday: When Adolf Hitler banned the participation of political parties, other than the Nazis, Germany became a one-party nation. Meanwhile, future U.S. Senator Dianne Feinstein is born in San Francisco, California, on this date. A lifelong Democrat, she would enter the U.S. Senate, representing California, on November 04, 1992, and remains there to this day.
- 1937 Tuesday: Joe Louis began his reign as world heavyweight champion by knocking out Gentleman Jim Braddock in the eighth round of their fight in Chicago. The famed “Brown Bomber’s” pro record went to 32-1 and the victory gave him the NBA, NYSAC, and The Ring magazine’s heavyweight boxing titles of the world. As for Braddock, his record went to 51-26-7-3. One more professional bout and he would retire from the sport.
- 1938 Wednesday: At the 2:04 minute mark in the first round of their scheduled 15-round championship rematch at Yankee Stadium Joe Louis knocked out Max Schmeling. In so doing, the “Brown Bomber” put his pro record to 36-1 and retained the NBA, NYSAC, and The Ring magazine heavyweight boxing titles of the world. As for the German heavyweight, his record went to 52-8-4. His loss disappointed the German Fuhrer and the master race back home while Americans celebrated the victory.
- 1939 Thursday: The first U.S. water-skis tournament took place at Jones Beach on Long Island, NY.
- 1940 Saturday: During World War II, Adolf Hitler gained a stunning victory as it forced France to sign an armistice after German forces overran Paris eight days earlier. The French put their faith in their supposedly defensible Maginot line, never suspecting that German military leadership would invade their country not from the east but from the north through the supposedly impenetrable Ardennes Forest. Once the German panzers broke through with air support and fast-moving artillery units, the French were in almost a constant state of retreat while their British allies fought their way to the coast and evacuation.
- 1941 Sunday: Germany, Italy, and Romania declare war on the Soviet Union. During the initial invasion, Germany overruns the Baltic States leading to Estonians uprising against their Soviet overlords. Due to Russian unpreparedness, the Axis troops drive deep into Russian territory, destroying massive quantities of military equipment on the ground and encircling vast numbers of Soviet troops.
- 1942 Monday: During World War II, a Japanese submarine enters the mouth of the Columbia River in Oregon and shelled Fort Stevens. Meanwhile, the U.S. Congress formally adopts the Pledge of Allegiance.
- 1943 Tuesday: Federal troops put down a race riot in Detroit that claimed more than 30 lives. Elsewhere, future drummer with Crazy Horse[i]—Ralph Molina—is born on this date in Puerto Rico.
- 1944 Thursday: President Franklin D. Roosevelt signed the Serviceman’s Readjustment Act of 1944, more popularly known as the “GI Bill of Rights.”
- 1945 Friday: With the remnants of Imperial Japanese troops either surrendering or choosing suicide, organized resistance on Okinawa ends in a U.S. victory after a brutal 81-day struggle. The victory would allow Allied air forces closer proximity to Japan to bomb the country around the clock.
- 1947 Sunday: Howard Kaylen, future vocalist of the Turtles[ii] and a solo artist, is born in New York City on this date. He would be a driving force behind this surf-rock-pop-light psychedelic pop band and would also play with the Mothers.
- 1948 Tuesday: Todd Rundgren[iii], future multi-instrumentalist/vocalist with the Nazz, Utopia, and with other bands and a solo artist, is born in Upper Darby, Pennsylvania, on this date.
- 1949 Wednesday: Future longtime bassist with the Southern rock band, .38-Special[iv]– Larry Junstrom- is born in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, on this date. Meanwhile, in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, future Democratic U.S. Senator Elizabeth Warren is born. Claiming to be a ‘Native American’ throughout the course of her adult life, she used this lie to attain almost everything she has ever sought: teaching jobs, political offices, and legal firms. She entered the U.S. Senate on January 03, 2013, representing Massachusetts, and remains there to this day. She also sought the 2020 presidential nomination of her party but flopped out, unable to even win her own state.
- 1957 Saturday: In Australia, future bassist/keyboardist/backing vocalist with the Down-Under rock band, INXS[v]—Garry Gary Beers—is born on this date in Sydney, Australia.
- 1959 Monday: The Swedish film, “Wild Strawberries,” written and directed by Ingmar Bergman, opened in New York. Meanwhile, in a bowl tournament in Miami, Florida, bowling whiz Eddie Lubanski rolled 24 consecutive strikes, a fantastic accomplishment.
- 1962 Friday: Air France Flight 117, a Boeing 707, crashed while on approach to Guadeloupe, killing all 113 people aboard.
- 1964 Monday: In a pair of rulings, the U.S. Supreme Court decided that the Henry Miller novel, “Tropic of Cancer,” and the French film, “The Lovers,” were not obscene.
- 1969 Sunday: The Cuyahoga River catches fire in Cleveland, drawing national attention to water pollution, and spurring the passing of the Clean Water Act and the creation of the Environmental Protection Agency. Elsewhere, singer-actress Judy Garland died in London at age 47.
- 1969 Sunday A: The final day of the Newport Pop Festival occurs today. The lineup of performers features Booker T. & the MGs, the Chambers Brothers, the Flock, the Grass Roots, Johnny Winter, Marvin Gaye, Mother Earth, Jimi Hendrix jam with Buddy Miles, Eric Burdon and Mother Earth, Poco, the Byrds, the Rascals, and Three Dog Night.
- 1970 Monday: President Richard M. Nixon signed an extension of the Voting Rights Act of 1965 that lowered the minimum voting age to 18.
- 1977 Wednesday: John N. Mitchell became the first former U.S. Attorney General to go to prison as he began serving a sentence for his role in the Watergate cover-up; he was released 19 months later.
- 1978 Thursday: The neo-Nazis call off their march through Skokie, Illinois. For weeks leading up to their planned march through a Jewish neighborhood filled with Holocaust survivors, there was major uproar across the nation and the world. Even the ACLU defended the Nazis planned march through Skokie. They finally called it off when the threat of anti-Nazi violence became so intense, they decided it wasn’t worth the trouble.
- 1979 Friday: WBC heavyweight champion Larry Holmes, aka the Easton Assassin, lands a TKO over Michael “Hercules” Weaver at the 44-second mark in the 12th round of their scheduled 15-round heavyweight championship fight. Holmes put his record to 31-0 while Weaver’s loss put him to 19-9.
- 1981 Monday: Nut case Mark David Chapman pleaded guilty to murdering rock star John Lennon[vi] on this date. The scumbag asked for the former Beatles’ icon autograph and then shot him. Give the loser the chair.
- 1982 Tuesday: On this date, heavyweight contender Earnie Shavers improved his record to 68-11-1 with a KO in the fifth round over Billy Joe Thomas in Houston, Texas.
- 1984 Friday: The British airline, Virgin Atlantic, began operations.
- 1988 Wednesday: Gay rights activist Leonard Matlovich discharged from the U.S. Air Force because of his homosexuality died at the age of 44. Good.
- 1990 Friday: With the crumbling of the Soviet Union, U.S. troops in Berlin begin the dismantling of Checkpoint Charlie at the division between Soviet and U.S. controlled sectors of occupied Germany.
- 1992 Monday: In R.A.V. v. City of St. Paul, the U.S. Supreme Court unanimously ruled that “hate crime” laws that banned cross-burning and similar expressions of racial bias violated free speech rights.
- 1993 Tuesday: Former first lady Pat Nixon died in Park Ridge, New Jersey, at age 81.
- 1994 Wednesday: In the 48th NBA Finals, the Houston Rockets beat the New York Knicks 4 games to 3.
- 1996 Saturday: Michael “Double M” Moorer beats Axel Schultz in a 12-round split decision to win the vacant IBF heavyweight boxing title and to put his record to 37-1. As for the German heavyweight, his record went to 21-3-1-1.
- 2003 Sunday: Iraq reentered the world oil market as its first shipment of crude since the U.S.-led invasion, but sabotage and looting along its largest oil pipeline delayed the flow of freshly pumped oil.
- 2004 Tuesday: Islamic militants beheaded Kim Sun-IL, a South Korean hostage who pleaded for his life in a heart-wrenching videotape; he was the third foreign hostage decapitated in the Middle East in little over a month. Meanwhile, Mexican newspaper editor Francisco Ortiz Franco was shot to death by masked gunmen in Tijuana, Mexico.
- 2008 Sunday: In Santa Monica, California, acerbic standup comedian and satirist, George Carlin, died at age 71. Had he survived another 12 years or so, the sniveling little Wokies would have been howling for his head as he called things the way he saw them.
- 2009 Monday: Kodak announces that it is going to discontinue sales of the Kodachrome Color Film, concluding its 74-year run as an icon of photography. Elsewhere, nine people were killed when a Washington, D.C., commuter train crashed into the rear of another during afternoon rush hour. President Barack Obama[vii] signed the nation’s toughest anti-smoking law, aiming to keep thousands of teens from getting hooked.
- 2011 Wednesday: After 16 years on the run, the feds finally catch up with notorious Boston crime boss and murderer, Whitey Bulger, by luring him down to his storage locker at his Santa Monica, California, apartment complex.
- 2012 Friday: The Philippines lend $1 billion to the International Monetary Fund. Meanwhile in Bellefonte, Pennsylvania, a jury found former Penn State assistant coach Jerry Sandusky guilty of 45 counts of sexually assaulting 10 boys over 15 years. However, Mr. Sandusky is appealing a 30- to 60-year state prison sentence. Meanwhile, in Baghdad, jihadists set off two bombs in two marketplaces killing at least 14 and wounding another 106.
- 2013 Saturday: UNESCO officially names Mt. Fuji in Japan a World Heritage Site. Good. When are you going to name Oildale, California, a World Heritage Site?
- 2014 Sunday: The Phu Ancient Cities in Myanmar and the Shahr-i-Sokhta (Burnt City) in Iran have been named World Heritage Sites; the Myanmar cities were active from 200 B.C. to 900 A.D.; the Iranian city was active primarily from 3200 B.C. to about 1800 B.C. Elsewhere, President Barack Obama, in a recorded interview aired on CBS’ “Face the Nation,” said that al-Qaida-inspired militants who had violently seized territory in Iraq could grow to power and destabilize other countries in the region. What did he do about it? Not a flipping thing.
- 2015 Monday: According to Brainy History, Nikki Haley, governor of South Carolina, supports removal of the Confederate flag from state grounds; however, the state legislature must first overturn a law requiring the flag to be flown at the Confederate Soldier Monument.
- 2016 Wednesday: Wanting to become the first major sports franchise in Las Vegas (soccer doesn’t count), National Hockey League owners unanimously agree for the expansion team the Las Vegas Golden Nights to begin play in the 2017-18 season. Congratulations.
- 2017 Thursday: In an interview with Newsweek, Prince Harry claims that ‘no one in the British royal family wants to be king or queen.’ Okay. In 2020, his new wife, Meghan Markle would lead him away from the family and into a life of anonymity in Canada.
- 2018 Friday: White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders was asked to leave a Virginia restaurant; the co-owner said the move came at the request of homosexual employees who objected to Sanders’ defense of President Donald J. Trump’s effort to bar transgender people from the military. Meanwhile, in that well-known ‘bastion of freedom,’ communist China, Chinese social media blocks comedian John Oliver after he mocks Xi Jinping, now president for life. Ah, gee, can’t take a little ribbing? Communists lack senses of humor.
- 2019 Saturday: A coup attempt in Ethiopia fails with four government officials- including Army Chief of Staff General Seare Mekonnen. Meanwhile, the United States announces that it’s going to slap additional sanctions on Iran so as to prohibit them from ever obtaining nuclear weapons.
- 2020 Monday: Law enforcement in Chicago reports that over the Father’s Day weekend, 102 people were shot, 14 died, including a 3-year-old boy sitting in his father’s car. Yet NO one is marching in the streets attacking the murderous thugs who commit these heinous crimes, NO one. They only care when a white cop shots a black brother. WTF, Chicago? Wake the f**k up and stop this black-on-black genocide. Meanwhile, Seattle Mayor Jenny Durkin announces a plan to reclaim CHOP from the riotous scum inhabiting this area. Two people were shot in the Occupied Zone over the weekend with one death. Have the cops cleaned this human pond scum OUT? Finally, in Washington, D.C., violent mobs attempt to tear down the statue of General and President Andrew Jackson, the man who won the Battle of New Orleans in the War of 1812 and then became president. In response to the growing Chinese-funded (or so we hear) unrest, the White House evacuated all reporters. No one seems capable of stopping the communists. Americans will have to do it for the trembling GOP politicians.
- 2020 Monday A: The Xi Jinping Bat Flu continues running amok, taking names and lives. Thank you, communist China, thank you. Here are today’s stats: 8,546,919 confirmed cases, 456,726 confirmed deaths, and 4,195,274 confirmed recoveries. Here are the stats for the United States, thanks to communist China: 2,350,756 confirmed cases, 122,085 confirmed deaths, and 732,227 confirmed recoveries. In the three states in which, we have chef-authors- California, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 178,054 confirmed cases, 5,515 confirmed deaths, but as usual, NO mention of confirmed recoveries. In the Aloha State, here are the numbers: 814 confirmed cases, 17 confirmed deaths, and 651 confirmed recoveries. Finally, in the Evergreen State, home of Jenny Durkin and CHOP, here are the stats: 28,834 confirmed cases, 1,276 confirmed deaths, and like California, Jay Inslee releases NO number of the confirmed recoveries.
- 2021 Tuesday: COVID-19 Statistics for the Planet as a Whole: 179,871,684 confirmed cases, +327,003, 3,896,124 confirmed deaths, +7,057 and 164,622,986 confirmed recoveries, +46,416. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 34,432,542 confirmed cases, UP 8,724 from yesterday’s reporting, 617,832 confirmed deaths, UP 389,[viii] and 28,815,127 confirmed recoveries, UP 50,139. We genuinely appreciate COVID Live Update World Meter for being honest in covering ALL the numbers- God bless them.[ix]
- 2021 Tuesday A: Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump COVID-19 Deaths– Note: since Joe Biden became president on January 20, 2021, there have been 299,926 CHI-VI DEATHS IN THE United States- feeble old Joe, by the end of the year, you will have tied the total number witnessed by the Trump administration in nearly a year of the rampaging coronavirus pandemic. Under President Trump’s watch, there were 404,078 fatalities from the Chi-Com Bat Virus. Currently, Joe is shy 159,723 deaths
- 2021 Tuesday B: COVID-19 Statistics in the four states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Florida, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 3,811,037 confirmed cases, 63,371 confirmed deaths, and 2,071,052 confirmed recoveries. Moving on, here are the numbers for Florida: 2,359,926 confirmed cases, 37,585 confirmed deaths, and 2,166,358 confirmed recoveries. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 37,367 confirmed cases, 515 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 450,176 confirmed cases, 5,880 confirmed deaths, and 223,265 confirmed recoveries (same numbers). Let us look at one other portion of the U.S., Idaho: they have 194,367 confirmed cases, 2,140 confirmed deaths, and 114,150 confirmed recoveries.[x]
- 2021 Tuesday C: Foreign COVID Stats of the Day– Now that Mo has relocated to Israel, let’s look at the statistics there: 840,079 confirmed cases, 6,430 confirmed deaths, and 833,174 confirmed recoveries. Let’s look at one other country- Australia, 125th country on the list: 30,366 cases of the virus, 910 confirmed deaths and 29,272 confirmed recoveries.[xi]
- 2021 Tuesday D: Stock Market Closes/Precious and Rare Metals: DOW Jones Industrial Average: 33,945.58, UP 68.61 points (+0.20%). Next, the NASDAQ: 14,253.27, UP 111.79 points (+0.79%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 4,246.24, UP +26.55 points (+0.51%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $72.96 per barrel, +0.10 (+0.42%). The price of GOLD is $1,779.30 per troy oz., +1.90 (+0.11%) while the price of SILVER is $25.85 per troy ounce, -0.01 (-0.03%). The price of PLATINUM is $1,072.00 per troy oz, +1.80 (+0.17%) while the price of COPPER is $4.23 per pound, -0.00 (-0.04%).[xii] The price of PALLADIUM is $2,552.86 per troy oz, -32.38 (-1.25%).[xiii] The price of RHODIUM is $21,200.00 per troy oz., -800.00 (-3.64%). The price of NEODYMIUM is $590,000.00 per troy oz., 0.00 (0.00%). [xiv] Currently, Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000031. As for Chi-Com money, one-dollar U.S. = 6.48 Chinese yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.84 euros and in Mexican pesos equals 20.33. In New Zealand Dollar, one greenback equals 1.42 and in Nicaraguan Córdoba, a buck equals 34.85 and in New Nigerian Naira, one dollar equals 409.00 of theirs.[xv]
- 2021 Tuesday E: U.S. National Debt and Gasoline Prices in the Four States in which we have Chef-Authors– Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising by the day and NOTE- these prices are sans TAXES- in California, gasoline prices have risen to over $4.238 per gallon, $2.940 in Florida, $3.981 in Hawaii, and $3.640 in Washington state.[xvi] Let’s look at one other location- Nebraska: $2.906. We are going to do something else that could be fun- gasoline prices around the world going from cheapest to highest. The next country on the list has the next lowest gasoline price in the world- Peru: $3.853 per U.S. Gallon.[xvii] Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $28,436,907,638,042 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but flipping TRILLIONS.[xviii] Cloward and Piven causing problems like they always do which is not good- those two bastards should have been given public lashings. As for holders of U.S. debt, after Norway, the next largest holder of U.S. debt is Thailand with $80 of U.S. national debt (it is important to note that these numbers vary every day with one nation after another jockeying for position).[xix]
- 2021 Tuesday F: Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe– Friends, today is Day No. 91 for the so-called ‘Border Czar’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris, aka the gibbering orangutan, to be in charge of the out-of-control border calamity and to have yet shown up for a single day on the job. Where is this corrupt woman? Why won’t she show up and do the job that Joe Biden’s earpiece bestowed on her? Speaking of the chittering hyena, 56 Republican congressmen-and-women have signed a letter demanding the prattling loser known as “Willie Brown’s Mattress” be removed from her gig as ‘border czar.’ Meanwhile, former CBP commissioner Mark Morgan says the Biden regime’s ending of Title 42 of the public health order to turn away sick illegals back to whence they came is sending the wrong message to the ongoing tidal wave of illegal aliens.
- 2021 Tuesday G: Foreign News / Overseas News– As violence continues to explode across Afghanistan, the Biden regime reaffirms the U.S. troop withdrawal will continue. Elsewhere, Carrie Lam- Beijing’s stooge running Hong Kong- says she backs the Chi-Com crackdown on pro-democracy press outlets. In other foreign and overseas news, conservative British icon Nigel Farage told Newsmax ‘don’t trust anything Boris Johnson says.’ Amen. BoJo seems like a political hack.
- 2021 Tuesday H: COVID-19 Updates And Additional Information– Senator Marco Rubio, R-FL, says that ‘only strong leadership in Washington, D.C., can prevent another Chi-Com lab-engineered pandemic.’ It’s not going to happen as long as decrepit Joe Biden continues to reside in the White House. Dr. Peter Daszak- president of the EcoHealth Alliance- has been removed from the Lancet’s COVID-19 origins commission as more and more evidence continues coming to light about the Chinese Communist Party’s close ties with the corrupt doctor- the net continues closing around Dr. “Phony Tony” Fauci and his minions. Moving on, the White House now thinks it’s not going to reach its vaccination goal of getting most Americans at least one jab by July 4, Independence Day. Folks, none of us- and more importantly- most of our loved ones- are not going to get the damned shots.
- 2021 Tuesday I: Voting Integrity / Fraudulent And Stolen Election News– President Donald J. Trump says that he has NOT conceded the 2020 Presidential Election nor should he.
- 2021 Tuesday J: Joe Biden News– One America News reported this morning that Joe Biden can no longer address the news media according to his handlers. His nursemaids have told him to zip his lip and avoid speaking to the press. Okay. When can reporters speak to the voice in his EARPIECE? The earpiece is the REAL president. Many believe it’s another illegitimate president, #44.
- 2021 Tuesday K: Political News I– A Harvard CAPS-Harris poll says that ’52-percent of Americans (a slim majority, most likely heavily weighted in favor of Democrats) believe that usurper Joe Biden made some headway with Russia’s Vladimir Putin when the two world leaders met. Uh, okay. Even though polling elsewhere says differently, Gallup Polling reports that 56-percent of the American people (99.99-percent Democrat-weighted) approves of the job that the ‘drooler-in-chief’ Joe Biden is doing. What job? Who has seen him since he returned from Europe? He can’t even speak to the press anymore. WTF?
- 2021 Tuesday L: Political News II– A recent poll of possible GOP nominees for 2024 should President Donald J. Trump not seek a third term shows that former South Carolina governor and ambassador to the United Nations, Nikki Haley, is around the bottom of potential candidates. Go figure. IF President Trump does not seek a third term, “America’s Governor” Ron DeSantis will win the job hands-down, folks.
- 2021 Tuesday M: Political News III– An Iowa court permanently blocks the state’s 24-hour waiting period prior to getting an abortion. Take the case to the appellate level and then to the high court if need be. Elsewhere, a New Jersey school district says it will revisit its plan to erase ALL holiday names on its scholastic calendars. Meanwhile, two Georgia counties recover costs from President Donald J. Trump’s election lawsuit challenges. In other political news, ‘climate protesters’ protesting outside Senator Ted Cruz’s home in Houston, Texas, became unruly (go figure) leading to the arrests of eight of the little pansies.
- 2021 Thursday N: Joe Biden Regime News I– Watchdog group, Protect the Public’s Trust is urging federal prosecutors to investigate ‘Joe Biden’s’ nominee to head the Bureau of Land Management (BLM)- Tracy Stone-Manning alleging she has misled the Congress over a tree-spiking scheme back in 1989 to put an Idaho forest off-limits to loggers. She claims no involvement in the matter when it looks as if she was heavily involved. This woman cannot be confirmed to this post, there are already too many nuts employed in this ersatz regime starting at the very top. Anyone who would ‘spike’ trees with iron rods so as to damage saws and injure people is unfit for any post, even dog catcher.
- 2021 Thursday O: Wokeism / Woke / Wokies– Outrage continues to grow over Senator Sheldon Whitehouse, DS-RI, longtime membership in a WHITES ONLY Rhode Island beach club. When questioned about his membership, he more or less waved it off. However, were the offender a Republican, fake news channels around the world would be on fire. (Note- let us imagine if it were President Donald J. Trump or one of his family members that was a member of an exclusive all-WHITE club- can you imagine the riots that would explode across the country as the paid thugs of Antifa and Black Lives Matter took to the streets and do what they do best- sow division, mayhem, and violence? Yet, no one says a peep about the slow-witted Senator Whitehouse. Why is that?) In other Woke News, singer Billie Eilish[xx] is begging forgiveness after a video resurfaced showing her mouthing racist slurs. What is it with all these WOKIES who have racist, homophobic skeletons in their closets?
- 2021 Tuesday P: Whacked-Out News of the Day– Portland, Oregon, is planning a big ad buy so it can encourage tourists to visit their devastated city. Come, and see the mob violence, come, and see burning buildings, looted stores, come participate in the nailing in of federal law enforcement officers into government buildings and then see them set ablaze. What the hell is wrong with these people? Who the f**k wants to visit a once-lovely city on the Pacific coast which has become loony tunes local? The leftists running amok in the city must be rounded up and sent to slave labor camps for purification of their souls. Arbeit Macht Frei! Losers… In other whacked-out news, prosecutors are looking into charging Roger Stone with inciting a riot because he happened to be in Washington, D.C., on January 6, 2021, and was seen taking selfies with numerous fans. Wow. Is that all it takes to be charged with a crime in Joe Biden’s America? Whoa…
- 2021 Tuesday Q: Big Tech News– The Center for American Liberty files a lawsuit against both Twitter and Senator Alex Padilla (then California secretary of state), D-CA, over their collusion in deciding what speech would be censored regarding the 2020 Presidential Election. Sue the living crap out of both Twitter and the appointed senator. Meanwhile, Rep. Jim Jordan, R-OH 4th congressional district, says that Microsoft is ‘out to get conservatives.’ In other BIG TECH NEWS, despite being banned from Facebook (like that’s a BIG DEAL, Team Trump advertisements continue to appear on the ‘social media’ (intelligence-gathering site for the Chi-Coms) site.
- 2021 Tuesday R: Health And Medical Alerts– A new report says that nursing home deaths skyrocketed last year going up by an astonishing 32-percent, most of them occurring in three BLUE states: California, Washington, and New York thanks to governors who sought to do some social (and economic) engineering by knocking off the elderly, the infirm, and the mentally incapacitated which would allow them to save money- much like the Nazis did during the 1930s- and its diversion into WOKE programs.
- 2021 Tuesday S: NASA, Space, and UFO News– NASA is begging for a $5 billion cash infusion from the Joe Biden regime for infrastructure related to its future space missions. NASA boss Bill Nelson is begging his old Senate pal, slobbering Joe Biden for the miniscule amount which we suspect he’s NOT going to get. Joe Biden wants the Russians and Chi-Coms to become the dominant space powers.
- 2021 Tuesday T: U.S. Senate News I– Senator Joe Manchin, D-W. VA, says he ‘favors debating the H.R. 1 / S. 1 ‘voting rights election grab bill’ which the Republicans say they will oppose with all their might. The voting bill appears as though it’s on life support which had progressives blasting the Biden regime for failing them. Wow. Regarding this power grab, Senator Mike Lee, R-UT, says the GOP will ‘do everything it can to stop this crap bill from becoming law.’ Next, Senator Susan Collins, RINO-ME, says that she will ‘vote against’ Joe Biden’s nominee for the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms (and Explosives) David A. Chipman. Chipman is flipping crazy, he wants to seize all firearms. Not going to happen. Meanwhile, a vote on War Powers in the Senate now won’t happen until sometime in July.
- 2021 Tuesday U: U.S. Senate News II– Senator Josh Hawley, R-MO, who led the failed fight to stop race-baiter Joe Biden nominee for the Office of Personnel Management- Kiran Ahuja- will ‘bring a new era of racial engineering into the federal government.’ In other U.S. Senate news, Joe Biden’s aides fled the world’s greatest deliberative body after being incapable of arriving at some sort of deal on ‘infrastructure.’ Update, the U.S. Senate votes to BLOCK further debate on the “For the People Act.” Excellent. Elsewhere, Senator Kyrsten Sinema, D-AZ, won’t back down from her position defending the Senate filibuster rule as it is important for BOTH PARTIES down the road. Good for you.
- 2021 Tuesday V: Fake News– U.S. takes down Iran-linked news websites, citing disinformation. The Iranians threaten, “WE KILL YOU! WE KILL YOU!” like Jeff Dunham’s Achmed the Dead Terrorist. F**k the Iranians.
- 2021 Tuesday W: Texas State News– Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton, Republican, says that Texas stepping up to build the border wall is on behalf of all Americans, not just those living in the Lone Star State.
- 2021 Tuesday X: Economic News– Rep. Ron Estes, R-KS 4th congressional district, says that ‘Joe Biden is creating a massive economic crisis.’
- 2021 Tuesday Y: Sports News– The Harlem Globetrotters have requested to join the National Basketball Association. IF the NBA adds them, they will become the dominant team and they also have women on the team so how would the NBA respond to that? Merge with the WNBA? Now that would be something because then, they could add some additional teams to towns deserving of them like Cincinnati, Pittsburgh, St. Louis, San Diego, Seattle, Honolulu, Oildale, and…Beijing.
- 2021 Tuesday Z: U.S. Military News– We learned today that Nellis Air Force Base in Nevada this past June 17 held the first-ever DRAG QUEEN show for benefit of U.S. military personnel stationed there. WTF, people, are we becoming the ‘ancient Greeks?’ Must we hope for the Chi-Coms, the Russians, or even the jihadists to take over so we can end this frigging madness? Enough is f**king enough already, folks, this is insane. Elsewhere, a World War II Medal of Honor recipient was able to see his grandson graduate from boot camp.
- 2021 Tuesday AA: California Lottery Results / Mega-Millions Draw– Stick around for tonight’s Mega-Millions Draw #1670 with a $40 million pot on the line. Here are the numbers: 01, 26, 48, 51, 59, and Mega 25. Out of 46,604 winning tickets in California, the highest winner was one person who had FOUR numbers plus the Mega for a prize of $12,455.
- 2022 Wednesday: Today is Day #518 of the illegal Joe Biden regime. They can tell us we’re all crazy but we know the truth. There are not enough prisons with which to imprison everyone unless they invite in Chi-Com troops to patrol the streets…
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0869 a 24” x 36” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “Gully Washer.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her website, found at beverlycarrick.com, or at the blog’s Facebook page. At her website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” Beverly has been painting for more than 60 years and known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her website NOW and view her work. It is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor! You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there IMMEDIATELY! Thank you, the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day.
ALBUM OF THE DAY AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM:
The next studio album by the Beach Boys- their 25th if we are keeping track- is the self-titled “The Beach Boys,” an album that came out on June 10, 1985. Unfortunately, while we have defended other albums in their catalog that others pan like the losers they are, we cannot defend this one. Recorded and released after the drowning death of an inebriated Dennis Wilson, the album simply lacked the punch others possessed. The band now featured Brian Wilson (bass, piano, organ, vocals), Mike Love (vocals), Carl Wilson (vocals and guitars), Alan Jardine (guitars, bass, and vocals), and Bruce Johnston (vocals and bass). A cast of ‘thousands’ rounded out the lineup including many of the touring members, among others. The only song upon which we will comment is the opener: “Getcha Back.” Penned obviously to harken back to the ‘good old days,’ it’s a decent track but not worth the investment of your hard, cold cash. Still, seek it out on mp3 and consider downloading it so you can listen to a moment in musical history and then move onward.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 06-22-2022, all rights reserved. (Editor’s Note: we pay the estate of Beverly Carrick an annual fee by which, we can show her paintings to the world. We make NO money from the estate’s sales of her world-famous artworks). Total Word Count: 6,055. Chef Bea O’Malley.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, FINE ART, Beverly Carrick High Desert Landscapes, Just the Facts, Unvarnished Truth- The, COVID-19 Statistics For The Planet As A Whole, Joe Biden To Donald J. Trump COVID-19 DEATHS, COVID-19 Statistics, Foreign Covid Stats Of The Day, Stock Market Closes/Precious And Rare Metals, U.S. National Debt And Gasoline Prices In The Four States In Which We Have Chef-Authors, Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe, Foreign News / Overseas News, COVID-19 Updates And Additional Information, Voting Integrity / Fraudulent And Stolen Election News, Joe Biden News, Political News I, Political News II, Political News III, Joe Biden Regime News I, Big Tech News, Health And Medical Alerts, NASA, Space, And UFO News, U.S. Senate News I, U.S. Senate News II, Fake News, Texas State News, Economic NEWS, Sports News, U.S. Military News, Larry Junstrom, .38-Special, Ralph Molina, Crazy Horse, Garry Gary Beers, INXS, John Lennon, Howard Kaylen, The Turtles, Todd Rundgren, The Nazz, Utopia, George Carlin, Senator Dianne Feinstein, Senator Elizabeth Warren, Seattle Mayor Jenny Durkin, CHOP, Seattle Politics, Governor Jay Inslee, Washington State Politics, President Andrew Jackson, President Barack Obama, Mark David Chapman, President Franklin Delano Roosevelt, Serviceman’s Readjustment Act of 1944, G.I. Bill of Rights, U.S. Attorney General John Macpherson Berrien, U.S. Attorney General Benjamin Bristow, President Donald J. Trump, President Richard M. Nixon, Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders, Voting Rights Act of 1965, R.A.V. v. City of St. Paul, War of 1812, ‘Border Czar’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris, “Willie Brown’s Mattress”, Joe Biden, Dr. Peter Daszak, EcoHealth Alliance, Dr. “Phony Tony” Fauci, Barack Hussein Obama, Bureau of Land Management (BLM), Tracy Stone-Manning, Senator Sheldon Whitehouse, Liberal Hypocrisy, Antifa, Black Lives Matter, Billie Eilish, DEMOCRAT RACISTS, Senator Alex Padilla, Nazism, NASA Administrator Bill Nelson, Senator Joe Manchin, Bureau of Alcohol-Tobacco-Firearms (and Explosives), David A. Chipman, Office of Personnel Management, Kiran Ahuja, Senator Kyrsten Sinema, “For the People Act”, Former Customs and Border Patrol Commissioner Mark Morgan, Senator Marco Rubio, President Donald J. Trump, 2020 Presidential Election, Nikki Haley, “America’s Governor” Ron DeSantis, Senator Ted Cruz, Center for American Liberty, Rep. Jim Jordan, Senator Mike Lee, Senator Susan Collins, Senator Josh Hawley, Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton, Rep. Ron Estes, Newsmax, Harvard CAPS-Harris Poll, Gallup Poll, People’s Republic of China, Hong Kong, Beijing Stooge Carrie Lam, Nigel Farage, United Kingdom, Boris Johnson, BoJo, Chinese Communist Party, Russia, Vladimir Putin, Iran, Illegal Aliens, Illegal Immigration, Illegal Alien Undeclared War on the U.S., Mexican Drug Cartels, Illegal Alien Invasion, Illegal Alien Tsunami, Illegal Alien Tidal Wave, Illegal Alien Caravans, Joe Biden’s Open Borders Policies, Build the Wall and Deport Them All, Replacement Theory, Illegal Alien overrunning of America, COVID-19, Chi-Vi- the, The ‘VID, Wuhan Virus, Wuhan Virus Crisis, China Virus, China Virus Crisis, Yellow Fever 2019-2021, Communist China Condition, Kung Flu- The, Wuhan Waltz- The, BIG C-19- The, Wuhan Whoopie- The, COVID-19 Mandates, Pelosi Pox- The, Wuhan Meat Market Malady, Hubei Hooey- The, Xi Jinping’s Bat Fu Yuk, Communist Killer Virus 2019-2021 and Onward, Chairman Xi’s Fever, Chairman Xi’s Gift to the World- the Chi-Vi, COVID-19- the Trump Whacker, COVID-19- the Hong Kong Democracy Movement Killer, U.S. Stock Markets, U.S. National Debt, National Security Issues, COVID-19 World Health Meter Statistics, U.S. Stock Markets, U.S. National Debt, National Security Issues, U.S. National Gasoline Prices, Global Petrol Prices, DOW Jones Industrial Average, S & P 500, NASDAQ, Gold, Silver, Platinum, Copper, Palladium, Rhodium, Neodymium, Precious and Rare Metals, Light Sweet Crude Oil, U.S. Monetary Conversions, Monetary Conversions of the Day, Bitcoin, Chinese Yuan, European Union Euros, Mexican Pesos, New Zealand Dollar, Nicaraguan Córdoba, Nigerian Naira, Nebraska Gas Prices, Global Petrol Prices, Peruvian Petrol Price, California Lottery Results, Mega-Millions, Mega-Millions #1670, Sunni Islam, Ottoman Turkish Sultans, Sultan Suleiman I, Sultan Suleiman II, Sultan Ahmed II, Roman Catholic Church, Pope Stephen IV, Pope Innocent V, Professional Sports, Harlem Globetrotters- the, National Basketball Association, NBA- the, NBA Finals, 1994 NBA Finals, New York Knicks, Houston Rockets, Women’s National Basketball Association, WNBA- The, Professional Boxing, Joe Louis aka the “Brown Bomber”, Joe Louis, “Gentleman James” J. Braddock, Max Schmeling, Larry Holmes v. Mike Weaver, Michael Moorer v. Axel Schultz, Earnie Shavers v. Billy Joe Thomas, Larry Holmes aka the Easton Assassin, Earnie Shavers, National Boxing Association, NYSAC, The Ring magazine, The Beach Boys, Brian Wilson, Carl Wilson, Dennis Wilson, Alan Jardine, Mike Love, Bruce Johnston, Chef Bea O’Malley,
[i] We hope to promote the music of Crazy Horse, as well as Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young and each member’s solo careers along within the next 5-7 years. Please remain vigilant for when we do.
[ii] We began promoting the music of the famed California surf-rock band, the Turtles, beginning on Tuesday, 03-September-2013 through Friday, 13-September-2013.
[iii] Not clear as to when we will promote the music of either Todd Rundgren or Nazz but if we are still ticking in 50 years, we sure as heck plan on doing so.
[iv] We are not sure when we will promote the music of .38-Special but will do so when we do a big shindig for Southern rock bands. Please stay tuned for further developments.
[v] We look forward to promoting the music of INXS sometime within the next 15 years or so. We hope you will be there when we do. We thank you.
[vi] We began promoting the music of both the Beatles and the band’s individual components on Friday, 04-November-2016 through Sunday, 11-June-2018. Besides the Beatles, we also promoted the music of John Lennon, Paul McCartney, Ringo Starr, and George Harrison as well as the Traveling Wilburys.
[vii] Yet Barack Obama continued to smoke and smokes to this day.
[viii] Bing seems to be covering numbers up for the Biden administration so here is where we have gone now: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[xi] We obtain our statistics for the coronavirus from: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[xii] Commodities – Oil, Silver and Gold Prices – CNN Business– see this site for daily commodity information.
[xiii] Palladium PRICE Today | Palladium Spot Price Chart | Live Price of Palladium per Ounce | Markets Insider (businessinsider.com) See this site for daily trading in palladium.
[xiv] Commodities Prices – Spot – Futures (tradingeconomics.com) See this site for much of the economic information cobbled together at this blog.
[xvii] Please see the following site for information on global gas prices: Gasoline prices around the world, 26-Apr-2021 | GlobalPetrolPrices.com
[xviii] U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time (usdebtclock.org) See this site for the U.S. National Debt Clock.
[xx] No, we won’t be doing any music by this racist, bigoted hater. Maybe when our grandchildren inherit the blog, maybe they will but it sure as f**k won’t be us. We don’t like racists.
Contrary to popular belief, BLACK AMERICANS do NOT support open borders nor do we support illegal aliens invading our country. More and more BLACKS are gravitating towards the GOP over this issue and the nonstop pushing of perversion down our throats. American is a GODLY country, and we are GODLY Americans. Democrats: WISE UP! Chef Bea.