TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
SUMMER SESSION 2022
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 104
211. TODAY IN HISTORY—SATURDAY, JULY 30, 2022:
THE VOICE OF FREEDOM FROM OCCUPIED LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA- CHEF ELMER K. HOOTENSTEIN
President Lyndon Baines Johnson, U.S. Attorney Generals Richard Rush, and Isaac Toucey; Acting U.S. Department of Homeland Security Secretary Ken Cuccinelli; U.S. Transportation Secretary James Horace Burnley IV; U.S. Treasury Secretary Richard Rush; U.S. Secretary of War Patrick J. Hurley; Blood, Sweat & Tears featuring Bobby Doyle, Kaleidoscope featuring Chris Darrow, Medicare, and Apollo 15:
- 579 Friday: Benedict the First ends his reign as the 62nd Roman Catholic Pope. Benedict became pontiff on June 02, 575 and served until today.
- 657 Thursday: St. Vitalian the First begins his reign as the 76th Roman Catholic Pope succeeding Eugene I. Vitalian would serve from today until January 27, 672. His predecessor- the 75th pope- served from August 10, 654 until June 02, 657.
- 903 Monday: After 3 years and 179 days, the reign of the 117th Roman Catholic Pope Benedict IV ends and that of his successor, Pope Leo V begins. Leo V would lead all of Christendom from this day until December 01, 903.
- 1178 Sunday: Frederick I Barbarossa is crowned king of Burgundy.
- 1502 Wednesday: Christopher Columbus lands at Guanaja, in the Bay Islands off the coast of Honduras during his fourth voyage.
- 1619 Tuesday: The House of Burgesses forms in the Virginia Colony, the first elective body in North America.
- 1729 Saturday: Colonists found the city of Baltimore on this date.
- 1733 Thursday: The Society of Freemasons forms its first lodge in Boston, Massachusetts.
- 1792 Monday: The French national anthem “La Marseillaise,” by Claude Joseph Rouget de Lisle, was first sung in Paris by troops arriving from Marseille.
- 1859 Saturday: In Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, the former 8thS. Attorney General of the United States Richard Rush dies at the age of 80. First, a Federalist, then a National Republican, and finally a Democrat, he served under Presidents James Madison and James Monroe from February 10, 1814, to November 12, 1817. Following that, he would serve the nation as its 8th U.S. Treasury Secretary. In this capacity, he served under President John Quincy Adams from March 07, 1825, to March 05, 1829.
- 1863 Thursday: Future American automaker, Henry Ford, was born in Dearborn Township, Michigan. Meanwhile, President Abraham Lincoln issues his “eye-for-an-eye order,” one in which, Union troops will shoot one Rebel prisoner for every captured black Union soldier the South kills.
- 1864 Saturday: During the Civil War, Union forces tried to take Petersburg, Virginia, by exploding a gunpowder-filled mine underneath the Confederate defenses; however, the attack ultimately failed.
- 1869 Friday: In Hartford, Connecticut, the 20thS. Attorney General of the United States Isaac Toucey died at age 70. A Democrat, he served under President James K. Polk from June 21, 1848, to March 03, 1848.
- 1898 Saturday: “Scientific America” carried the first magazine automobile advertisement. The ad was for the Winton Motor Car Company of Cleveland, Ohio.
- 1914 Thursday: At the start of World War I, the Austro-Hungarian Empire and Russia begin massive mobilization; meanwhile, French troops retreat 10 kilometers from the German border in anticipation of attack.
- 1916 Sunday: German saboteurs blow up a munitions plant on Black Tom Island, New Jersey.
- 1918 Tuesday: Poet Joyce Kilmer, a sergeant in the 165thS. Infantry Regiment, lost his life during the Second Battle of the Marne in World War I. Note: the civilized world remembers him best for his poem, “Trees.”
- 1930 Wednesday: At the FIRST World Cup Soccer championship in Montevideo, Uruguay, the home team beats Argentina 4-2 to win the title.
- 1932 Saturday: The Summer Olympic Games opened in Los Angeles, California. Elsewhere, Walt Disney’s “Flowers and Trees” premiered. It was the first Academy Award winning cartoon and first cartoon short to use Technicolor.
- 1937 Friday: As part of the American Federation of Labor, organizers established the American Federation of Radio Artists (AFRA) on this date.
- 1940 Tuesday: Luftwaffe bombers carry out shipping along the North Sea coastline of Great Britain today. The goal of the Germans is to starve the feisty Brits into submission via unrestricted submarine warfare and air attacks across the British Isles.
- 1941 Wednesday: Across the Soviet Union, Axis forces continue plowing ahead, encircling one Russian army after another, and then destroying them where they stand. Still, Red Army resistance continues growing as the Soviet infantryman is determined to delay the Nazi juggernaut so at some point their fellows farther east will be able to stop it in its tracks. Meanwhile, following Japanese attacks on a U.S. river boat in China, tensions between the two countries continue to worsen.
- 1942 Thursday: President Franklin Delano Roosevelt signs the bill that creates the Women’s Naval Auxiliary Agency, aka the WAVES. Meanwhile, in the city of Minsk, Belorussia, the Nazi SS murder 25,000 Jews. Farther south, the Germans are establishing positions on the eastern side of the Don River. The German juggernaut continues heading down towards the Caucasus while other elements continue the drive to Stalingrad. Stalin’s namesake city will be destroyed.
- 1943 Friday: Operation Husky- the conquest of Sicily- continues full speed ahead. Fascist Italian forces are ready to lay down their arms where possible while Germans continue a fighting withdrawal to the north side of the island and a crossover to the Italian Peninsula. The starving civilians of the island throw open their arms to their Allied liberators.
- 1944 Sunday: Future member of the British psychedelic rock band, Kaleidoscope[i], multi-instrumentalist Chris Darrow is born in the United Kingdom on this date.
- 1945 Monday: The Portland-class heavy cruiser, USS Indianapolis was torpedoed by a Japanese submarine during World War II; only 316 out of the 1,196 sailors survived whereas most of the rest were lost to the sharks. The ship had delivered key components of the Hiroshima atomic bomb to the Pacific island of Tinian. (Nowadays, we celebrate ‘shark week’ on TV).
- 1948 Friday: In High Point, North Carolina, future 9thS. Transportation Secretary James Horace Burnley IV is born. A Republican, he would serve under President Ronald Reagan from December 03, 1987, to January 20, 1989.
- 1949 Saturday: After a three-month standoff with the Chinese communists, the British warship, HMS Amethyst escapes down the Yangtze River.
- 1956 Monday: President Dwight D. Eisenhower signed the bill that made the phrase In God We Trust becomes the motto of the U.S. national motto.
- 1963 Tuesday: The Soviet Union announced it had granted political asylum to Harold “Kim” Philby, the “third man” of a British spy ring. Elsewhere, in Santa Fe, New Mexico, the 51stS. Secretary of War Patrick J. Hurley dies at age 80. A Republican, he served under President Herbert Hoover from December 09, 1929, to March 04, 1933.
- 1965 Friday: President Lyndon B. Johnson signed into law the Medicare bill, which went into effect during the following year.
- 1966 Saturday: The United States Air Force bombs the DMZ in Vietnam with the hope of stopping incursions from the North.
- 1968 Tuesday: Ron Hansen (Washington Senators) made the first unassisted triple play in the major leagues in 41 years. Elsewhere, in Edison, New Jersey, future 6.4th Acting U.S. Department of Homeland Security Secretary Ken Cuccinelli is born. A future Republican, he would serve under President Donald J. Trump from November 13, 2019, to January 20, 2021
- 1971 Friday: U.S. Apollo 15 with astronauts David R. Scott and James B. Irwin aboard lands on Mare Imbrium on the Moon; circling around the satellite is astronaut Alfred M. Worden. Meanwhile, George Harrison[ii] releases the “Concert for Bangladesh” three-record set.
- 1974 Tuesday: The House of Representatives Judiciary Committee votes to impeach President Richard Nixon for blocking the Watergate investigation and for abuses of power.
- 1975 Wednesday: Former Teamsters union president Jimmy Hoffa disappeared in suburban Detroit. Although authorities presume him dead, NO one has ever found his remains.
- 1979 Monday: At the International Amphitheater in Chicago, Illinois, up-and-coming heavyweight phenom, James “Quick” Tillis, wins his eighth pro bout with a TKO of opponent, Charles Andersen Atlas in Round 2.
- 1980 Wednesday: Israel’s Knesset passed a law reaffirming all of Jerusalem as the capital of the Jewish state.
- 1987 Thursday: Indian troops arrived in Jaffna, Sri Lanka, to disarm the Tamil Tigers and to enforce a peace pact.
- 1988 Saturday: Jordan’s King Hussein renounces sovereignty over the West Bank, gives the responsibility to the PLO.
- 1990 Monday: In Spring Hill, Tennessee, the first Saturn automobile rolled off the assembly line.
- 1991 Tuesday: Construction workers commenced building the Oriental Pearl Radio & TV tower in China.
- 1997 Wednesday: A terrorist double-suicide bombing kills 14 in Jerusalem.
- 1998 Thursday: A group of Ohio machine-shop workers (who call themselves the Lucky 13) won the $295.7 million Powerball jackpot. It was the largest-ever American lottery at the time.
- 2000 Sunday: Boring news of the day: Brad Pitt and Jennifer Anniston exchanged wedding vows on this date. Big whoop!
- 2001 Monday: Lance Armstrong becomes the first American to win three consecutive Tours de France in a row. Elsewhere, Robert S. Mueller III- RSMIII- President George W. Bush’s choice to head the FBI, promised the Senate Judiciary Committee that if confirmed, he would move forcibly to fix problems at the agency. He took the helm on September 04, 2001, a week prior to the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001. In 2019, we would come to know that RSMIII was little more than a political hack, one doing the business of the Deep State as he carried out Obama’s orders to destabilize the Trump administration with a phony investigation into Trump-Russia collusion, since proven wrong as have been obstruction charges against President Trump. Mueller should be in prison.
- 2002 Tuesday: WNBA player Lisa Leslie of the Los Angeles Sparks became the first woman to dunk in a professional game, jamming on a breakaway in the first half of the Sparks’ 82-73 loss to the Miami Sol.
- 2003 Wednesday: In Mexico, the last ‘old style’ Volkswagen Beetle rolled off an assembly line. Meanwhile, President George W. Bush took personal responsibility for the first time for using discredited intelligence (provided by the Deep State to involve him a war) in his State of the Union address but predicted he would be vindicated for going to war against Iraq. Bush, you should NEVER have done that because you removed Saddam Hussein, a counterweight to the Iranians and their crazy brand of Shia Islam.
- 2006 Sunday: In Austin, Texas, Bobby Doyle- piano, vocals with Blood, Sweat & Tears in 1972- died at age 66.
- 2010 Friday: After a U.S. vehicle collides with a civilian car, outraged citizens light two U.S. embassy vehicles on fire in Kabul, Afghanistan.
- 2011 Saturday: NATO announces that its air forces took out three television-distributions stations in Tripoli, Libya, to drive Moammar Khadafy out of power.
- 2013 Tuesday: Israelis and Palestinian officials agree to continue discussions that–thanks to the PLO–had been on hold for more than a year on finding a common solution to their common problems.
- 2014 Wednesday: The Congress of the United States sues the Obama administration asserting that the 44th president overstepped his authority by taking it upon himself to delay regulations in Obamacare that might damage his party’s chances in the November elections.
- 2015 Thursday: After losing a court battle to free two chimpanzees scientists use for research, animal rights activists undergo a meltdown arguing that the beasts are highly intelligent and deserve the same protections under the law as human beings enjoy.
- 2016 Saturday: Near Lockhart, Texas, a terrible tragedy unfolds as a hot air balloon crashes into electric power lines. All 16 aboard the craft perished.
- 2017 Sunday: Communist Chinese President for life Xi Jinping leads a military parade in Inner Mongolia at the Zhurihe training facility, celebrating 90 years of the People’s Liberation Army. Big whoop! Meanwhile, another thug- Vladimir Putin- announces he has slashed the numbers of American diplomats in his pro-communist country by 755 due in part to President Trump putting sanctions on the country.
- 2018 Monday: Sadly, for people around the world, the Malaysian government announces that it has been unable to determine the causes that downed Flight MH370 somewhere in the Indian Ocean (or so people believe). It disappeared on March 08, 2014, with all 239 passengers and crew aboard.
- 2019 Tuesday: Law enforcement in California released information on the shooter at the Gilroy Garlic Festival- 19-year-old Santino William Legan- the punk who murdered three people before the police shot the POS dead (gotta love the cops!). Apparently, the punk posted white supremacist text messages and racist content before he embarked on his shooting spree. Meanwhile, the U.S. Senate failed to override President Donald J. Trump’s vetoes on bills blocking arms sales to Saudi Arabia. Politicians are angry over the murder of the journalist Khashoggi at the Saudi consulate in Turkey.
- 2020 Thursday: President Donald J. Trump sets the world ablaze when he questions the efficacy of mail-in ballots and proffers the suggestion that perhaps the November elections be postponed until this crazy system can be worked out. Folks, mail-in ballots are fraud waiting to occur. In June, the state of New York used mail-in ballots in their primary election and lo and behold, nearly seven weeks later, they are still trying to find out who won the various elections. Meanwhile, former President Barack Hussein Obama- in his eulogy for deceased Rep. John Lewis, D-GA, lambastes President Trump for trying to steal the election, using voter intimidation and manipulation and God knows what other bull crap the former president could yank out of his mind and the attendees at the funeral, none of whom were sitting six-feet apart, leapt to their feet and applauded insanely for what seemed like hours. Will Democrats NEVER continue trying to steal elections? Enough is flipping enough, already, folks. Finally, Herman Cain, former CEO of Godfather Pizza and GOP presidential candidate Herman Cain dies at age 74 from the Bat Virus sent around the world by the Chi-Coms. Speaking of the Bat Flu:
- 2020 Thursday A: Covid-19 Statistics for the Planet as a Whole– Folks, here are the numbers for the Xi Jinping Bat Flu- Pelosi Pox: Here are the statistics for the planet as a whole: 17,109,335 confirmed cases, +263,733, 668,801, confirmed deaths, +6,224, and 10,000,738 confirmed recoveries, +164,556. Next, here are the stats for the United States, the intended target of the Chinese-engineered Wuhan Virus pandemic: 4,543,362 confirmed cases, +61,699, 153,763 confirmed deaths, +1,422, and 2,216,659 confirmed recoveries, +17,961.
- 2020 Thursday B: COVID-19 Statistics in the three states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 485,502 confirmed cases, 8,909 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 1,865 confirmed cases, 26 confirmed deaths, and 1,215 confirmed recoveries. Finally, here are the stats for leftist-Marxist-socialist hellhole of Washington: 54,985 confirmed cases, 1,555 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries.
- 2020 Thursday C: Stock Market Closes/Precious and Rare Metals– here are the stats for today’s Stock Market closes: first the DOW Jones Industrial Average, 26,313.65, DOWN 225.82 points (-0.82%). Next, here are the stats for the NASDAQ: 10,587.81, UP 44.87 points (+0.43%). Finally, here are the numbers for the S&P 500: 3,246.22, DOWN 12.22 points (-0.38%). Price of GOLD: $1,950.60 per troy oz., +8.30 (+0.43%) Here is the price of SILVER: $23.62 per troy oz., +0.253 (+1.08%). Price of PLATINUM: $918.00 per troy oz., +5.40 (+0.59%). Here is the price of COPPER: $2.92 per #, +0.006 (+0.21%). Price of Light Sweet Crude Oil per barrel: $40.38, +0.46 (+1.15%). Today, one dollar U.S. = seven PRC yuan.
- 2021 Friday: Covid-19 Statistics for the Planet as a Whole– 197,645,959 confirmed cases, +629,022, 4,223,148 confirmed deaths, +10,104 and 178,876,559 confirmed recoveries, +384,276. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 35,677,750 confirmed cases, UP 100,646 from yesterday’s reporting, 628,930 confirmed deaths, UP 462, [iii] and 29,649,781 confirmed recoveries, UP 24,584. We genuinely welcome COVID Live Update World Meter for being honest in covering ALL the numbers- God bless them. [iv]
- 2021 Friday A: Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump COVID-19 Deaths– Note: since Joe Biden became president on January 20, 2021, there have been 310,488 CHI-VI DEATHS IN THE United States- feeble old Joe, by the end of the year, you will have tied the total number witnessed by the Trump administration in nearly a year of the rampaging coronavirus pandemic. Under President Trump’s watch, there were 404,078 fatalities from the Chi-Com Bat Virus. Currently, Joe is shy 93,590 deaths- we brought this number up to date- Joe is going to hit the mark very soon now…
- 2021 Friday B: COVID-19 Statistics in the four states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Florida, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 3,950,414 confirmed cases, 64,419 confirmed deaths, and 2,100,092 confirmed recoveries. Moving on, here are the numbers for Florida: 2,614,383 confirmed cases, 38,971 confirmed deaths, and 2,071,146 confirmed recoveries. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 41,925 confirmed cases, 537 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 474,508 confirmed cases, 6,168 confirmed deaths, and 230,441 confirmed recoveries (same numbers). Let us look at one other portion of the U.S., Virginia: they have 694,384 confirmed cases, 11,532 confirmed deaths, and 58,132 confirmed recoveries. [v]
- 2021 Friday C: Foreign COVID Stats of the Day– Now that Mo has relocated to Israel, let’s look at the statistics there: 871,343 confirmed cases, 6,469 confirmed deaths, and 848,474 confirmed recoveries. Let’s look at one other country- Benin, 164th country on the list: 8,394 cases of the virus, 108 confirmed deaths and 8,136 confirmed recoveries. [vi]
- 2021 Friday D: Stock Market Closes/Precious and Rare Metals– DOW Jones Industrial Average: 35,935.47, DOWN 149.06 points (-0.42%). Next, the NASDAQ: 14,672.68, DOWN 105.59 points (-0.71%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 4,395.26, DOWN 23.89 points (-0.54%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $73.81 per barrel, -0.14 (-0.19%). The price of GOLD is $1,812.50 per troy oz., -0.10 (-0.01%) while the price of SILVER is $25.55 per troy ounce, 0.00 (+0.01%). The price of PLATINUM is $1,045.90 per troy oz, -2.50 (-0.24%) while the price of COPPER is $4.48 per pound, 0.00 (-0.04%). [vii] The price of PALLADIUM is $2,660.50 per troy oz, +14.52 (+0.55%). [viii] The price of RHODIUM is $18,400.00 per troy oz., 0.00 (0.00%). The price of NEODYMIUM is $775,000.00 per CNY/T, +22,500.00 (+2.99%). The price of ALUMINUM is $2,597.75 per USD/T, +2.25 (+0.09%). [ix] Currently, Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000024. As for Chi-Com money, one-dollar U.S. = 6.46 Chinese yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.84 euros and in Mexican pesos equals 19.85. In Hong Kong Dollar, one greenback equals 7.77 and in Hungarian Forint, a buck equal 301.50 and in Icelandic Krona, one dollar equals 123.52 of theirs. [x]
- 2021 Friday E: S. National Debt and Gasoline Prices in the Four States in which we have Chef-Authors– Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising by the day and NOTE- these prices are sans TAXES- in California, gasoline prices have risen to $4.356 per gallon, $2.976 in Florida, $4.090 in Hawaii, and $3.843 in Washington state. [xi] Let’s look at one other location- Kansas: $2.940. We are going to do something else that could be fun- gasoline prices around the world going from cheapest to highest. The next country on the list has the next lowest gasoline price in the world- Burundi: $4.591 per U.S. Gallon.[xii] Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $28,583,734,946,871 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but flipping TRILLIONS.[xiii] Cloward and Piven causing problems like they always do which is not good- those two bastards should have met their ends on the chopping block. As for holders of U.S. debt, after Poland, the next largest holder of U.S. debt is Philippines with $43 billion of U.S. national debt (it is important to note that these numbers vary every day with one nation after another jockeying for top position.
- 2021 Friday F: Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe I– Folks, the days continue passing us by and lo and behold, today is Day No. 129 for the purported ‘Border Czar’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris to be in charge of the U.S.-Mexico border and Day No. 35 since her one and only visit to the region. Speaking of the regime for which the border czar labors, the Department of Justice is suing Governor Greg Abbott, R-TX, for his order to HALT all further ground transportation of illegal aliens across the Lone Star State. Of course, the DOJ cannot have a governor fighting back but legal eagles say the Lone Star State’s case is going to be hard to topple.
- 2021 Friday G: Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe II– One America News compiles the HONEST-TO-GOD numbers of the costs and numbers surrounding our illegal alien invasion and today is NO different. First, here is the cost for just this flipping day: $585,147,264. Imagine all the good that money could do for the American people and lo and behold, it’s going to care for noncitizens who do not deserve to be here and who must be rounded up, imprisoned in the absolute worst conditions, deprogrammed to want to come here a la “A Clockwork Orange,” and then deported via any means available. How about we ship them to communist China? Second, here is the cost this year of caring for the invaders: $230,722,174,976. So much money going down the crapper, folks; we must round up all of them- including the DREAMERS and any other foals calved here and ship them back NOW. Third, here is the number of estimated illegals who have swamped the U.S. in 2021 alone: 2,364,717. Finally, here is the fourth and final statistic, the number of illegal aliens estimated to be running amok across the United States: 36,364,710. Remember, this is a CONSERVATIVE NUMBER. (Sources for One America News Illegal Alien Numbers: Center for Immigration Studies, Department of Homeland Security, Federation for American Immigration Reform, Institute for Defense Analyses, Yale, and MIT). We tend to disagree with the final number as we said as far back as 2009 that the numbers then were between 35-50 million whereas now, we believe the number to be closer to 75-100 million which means we have an invasion army already living in our midst. Time to exercise the 2nd Amendment…(to protect ourselves).
- 2021 Friday H: Illegal Aliens, Invaders, and ‘Refugees’ News– Senator Lindsey Graham, R-SC, and Rep. Henry Cuellar, D-TX 28th congressional district, have joined forces to demand the Biden regime awaken to the dangers of unchecked mass immigration into the United States from nearly 160 nations around the globe. Entire neighborhoods and towns are being overrun with illegal aliens and people are beginning to fight back and to end this unconstitutional mess.
- 2021 Friday I: Foreign News / Overseas News I– As ‘Gropin’ Joe’ Biden continues playing pocket pool in the White House basement, national security experts are growing concerned over the Chi-Coms ramped up silo-building. Silos are where intercontinental ballistic missiles- ICBMs- reside and it’s clear the Chi-Coms are constructing them like flies have maggots. We believe it may be time to launch a pre-emptive strike on the Chi-Coms before they go to war against the Free World.
- 2021 Friday J: COVID-19 Updates and Additional Information I– Yesterday, Il Duce Joe Biden said that ALL federal employees and contractors will be required to get vaccinated for the Xi Jinping Bat Flu or face never-ending mask-wearing, 2-3, perhaps even 4 tests a week (could be anal ones like the Chi-Coms favor for all international travelers) as well as being prohibited from traveling for job-related matters. Thus, the American Fuhrer has spoken. Yet, we learn that in places such as Massachusetts where a major outbreak of the Chi-Com Yellow Fever is underway, there seems to be a pandemic of the vaccinated, NOT the vaccinated as the liberal goobers claim. Hence why NONE of us are going to get vaccinated for this bogus virus crisis (we have urgent care centers willing to dish out hydroxychloroquine tablets and vitamin D injections). Yesterday, Senator Marco Rubio, R-FL, put forth a bill which will hold the Centers for Disease Control accountable for all the lies and propaganda they continue spewing on the Chi-Vi.
- 2021 Friday K: COVID-19 Updates and Additional Information II– Broadway is mandating that all behind-the-scenes personnel as well as performers AND all attendees wear masks as well as present proof of vaccination. Uh, okay. Speaking of mass mask stupidity, Rep. Claudia Tenney, R-NY 22nd congressional district, says ‘it’s amazing: right across the hall in the U.S. Senate, NO MASKS.’ It’s as if by magic. In other COVID-19 news, the Xi Jinping Bat Flu has snared approximately 2 million Americans in a passport backlog. Next, the House GOP is demanding that Dr. “Phony Tony” Fauci and other top COVID-19 scientists testify on the Hill. Senator Marsha Blackburn, R-TN, says that ‘Pelosi’s mask mandates are a massive overreach of her powers.’
- 2021 Friday L: Joe Biden News I– While Joe Biden was at some function, people noticed he had a yellow booger hanging off his chin, something of which, he was unaware. One of his aides, however, rushed to his side, handed him a note saying, ‘something’s on your chin.’ He wiped the snot off and according to some either stuck it in his mouth as though he were still in kindergarten (in his mind, he seemingly still is) or wiped it on the tabletop. Either way, he remains our national disgrace and humiliation. In other Joe Biden news, he took a BIG ONE on the chin when House Speaker Nancy “Mumbles” Pelosi was unable to prevent the evictions moratorium collapse as of tomorrow morning. It looks like the mentally decrepit, nonagenarian speaker is folding like a deck of cards.
- 2021 Friday M: Joe Biden Regime News I– The Department of Justice says that the Internal Revenue Service MUST hand President Donald J. Trump’s tax records over to the angry Democrat goons in the U.S. House of Representatives.
- 2021 Friday N: Political News I– Lee Zeldin, R-NY 1st congressional district, says that the ‘nursing home probe into deaths in New York’ caused by the indifference or worse, by design of Governor Andrew “Killer” Cuomo aka the Love Gov aka the Gropin’ Gov ‘should continue.’ Elsewhere, new polling out of Wyoming shows that Rep. Liz Cheney, RINO-WY At-Large congressional district, is in deep, deep trouble with the voters. She deserves it. Next, we continue to learn about the duplicitous activities of the Catholic Charities spreading illegal aliens across the United States regardless as to whether they have the Chi-Vi or other diseases or not. This is not good and it causing many of our Catholic members to lapse in their church support. Finally, the Wisconsin Republicans are working at expanding the state’s 2020 Election probe. Good for them.
- 2021 Friday O: California Lottery Results / Mega-Millions Draw– Here are the results for the Mega-Millions Draw #1681 what with a $166 million jackpot on the line: 19, 26, 31, 52, 68, and Mega 10. Out of 77,695 winning tickets in California, the highest winners were 37 people who had FOUR numbers for a prize of $568 apiece.2022 Saturday: Hubbub continues from Tuesday’s extremely peculiar and wholly unnatural ‘speech’ by slobbering Joe Biden, you know, the one where he mumbled and stumbled through his verbal assault on President Donald J. Trump with his unblinking eyes wide open. It’s as if he has a ‘Dr. Morrell’ in his employ, the doctor who ‘treated’ Adolf Hitler throughout the war years. Dr. Morrell used to inject the Fuhrer with all manner of things such as vitamins, methamphetamine, even bull semen, to make his Fuhrer less crazy and more in control, none of which worked. The Joe Biden ‘speech’ made me think of one of those ‘G.I. Joe’ movies where America’s enemies replaced the president with a look-alike clone. It also makes me think of those lifelike dolls the Japanese use as sexual partners, whatever drooling Joe is doing, I doubt it’s truly him. We have never been in a situation such as this. Let me know what you think- Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein.
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0907 a 20” x 24” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “Cave in the Rocks.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her website, found at beverlycarrick.com. At her website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” For more than 60 years- up until her untimely death from cancer in 2012- Bev stood before the easel and painted for 10-12 hours per day. Known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks, her paintings are in demand as much today as they were 30 years ago. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her website NOW and view her stunning body of work, one the Chi-Coms have long tried to copy and sell facsimiles of but which none of them have ever been able to reproduce well enough to fool novice art buyers. Once there, it is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor- virtually anyone. You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there as quickly as your fingers can tap the letters on your keyboard. The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day, aka the AICPENDBLOG.COM, thanks each and every one of you, our beloved, loyal fan base. DON’T buy any counterfeit bull crap coming out of mainland communist China, especially from Xinjiang Province, ground zero for Chi-Com National Socialism.
ALBUM OF THE DAY AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM:
The next studio album from Beach Boys genius, Brian Wilson- “Gettin’ In Over My Head”- came out on June 22, 2004. Like Pete Townsend and his “Lighthouse” project that never made it to completion, Brian Wilson was working on two different projects during the 1990s, both of which never made it to fruition. The music was there and he went back and reworked it and brought it to the public in all its radiant glory. Brian Wilson’s band of musicians joined him as did four big guests, Elton John, Eric Clapton, Paul McCartney, and Carl Wilson as well as other studio hotshots brought in to help him finish the project. Fans raved over the album as do we which is why we encourage everyone to seek this one out wherever it is they shop for the absolute best in music- you will be glad you did. Enjoy.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 07-30-2022, all rights reserved. (Editor’s Note: we pay the estate of Beverly Carrick an annual fee by which, we can show her paintings to the world. We make NO money from the estate’s sales of her world-famous artworks). Total Word Count: 5,126. Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor
Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, FINE ART, Beverly Carrick California Coastline Seascapes, Just the Facts, Unvarnished Truth- The, American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day, Bobby Doyle, Blood-Sweat & Tears, George Harrison, “Concert for Bangladesh”, Chris Darrow, Kaleidoscope, COVID-19 Statistics for the Planet as a Whole, Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump COVID-19 Deaths, COVID-19 Statistics, Foreign COVID Stats of the Day, Stock Market Closes/Precious And Rare Metals, U.S. National Debt and Gasoline Prices in the Four States in which we have Chef-Authors, Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe I, Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe II, Foreign News / Overseas News I, Illegal Aliens, Invaders, and ‘Refugees’ News, Foreign News / Overseas News I, COVID-19 Updates and Additional Information I, COVID-19 Updates and Additional Information II, Joe Biden Regime News I, Political News I, California Lottery Results / Mega-Millions Draw, One America News, “A Clockwork Orange” (1971), Dictator for Life Xi Jinping, Communist China, People’s Republic of China, King Hussein, Jordan, President James Madison, President James Monroe, President John Quincy Adams, President James K. Polk, President Abraham Lincoln, President Herbert Hoover, President Franklin Delano Roosevelt, President Dwight D. Eisenhower, President Lyndon Baines Johnson, President Richard M. Nixon, President Ronald Reagan, President George W. Bush, President Barack Hussein Obama, President Donald J. Trump, President Donald John Trump, Gropin’ Joe’ Biden, “Il Duce Joe” Biden, ‘Border Czar’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris, U.S. Attorney General Richard Rush, U.S. Attorney General Isaac Toucey, Medicare, Apollo 15, Acting U.S. Department of Homeland Security Secretary Ken Cuccinelli, U.S. Transportation Secretary James Horace Burnley IV, U.S. Treasury Secretary Richard Rush, U.S. Secretary of War Patrick J. Hurley, Senator Lindsey Graham, Senator Marco Rubio, Senator Marsha Blackburn, U.S. House Speaker Nancy “Mumbles” Pelosi, Rep. Claudia Tenney, Rep. Henry Cuellar, Rep. John Lewis, Rep. Lee Zeldin, Rep. Liz Cheney, U.S. Department of Justice, ‘Centers for Disease Control, Dr. “Phony Tony” Fauci, COVID-19 Evictions Moratorium, Internal Revenue Service, IRS- the, Governor Andrew “Killer” Cuomo aka the Love Gov aka the Gropin’ Gov, Governor Greg Abbott, Wyoming Politics, Catholic Charities, NASA, Apollo 15, David R. Scott, Alfred M. Worden, James B. Irwin, Illegal Alien Shadow Invasion, Illegal Aliens, Illegal Immigration, Illegal Alien Undeclared War on the U.S., Mexican Drug Cartels, Illegal Alien Invasion, Illegal Alien Tsunami, Illegal Alien Tidal Wave, Illegal Alien Caravans, Joe Biden’s Open Borders Policies, Build the Wall and Deport Them All, Replacement Theory, Illegal Alien overrunning of America, COVID-19, Chi-Vi- the, The ‘VID, Wuhan Virus, Wuhan Virus Crisis, China Virus, China Virus Crisis, Yellow Fever 2019-2021, Communist China Condition, Kung Flu- The, Wuhan Waltz- The, BIG C-19- The, Wuhan Whoopie- The, COVID-19 Mandates, Pelosi Pox- The, Wuhan Meat Market Malady, Hubei Hooey- The, Xi Jinping’s Bat Fu Yuk, Communist Killer Virus 2019-2021 and Onward, Chairman Xi’s Fever, Chairman Xi’s Gift to the World- the Chi-Vi, COVID-19- the Trump Whacker, COVID-19- the Hong Kong Democracy Movement Killer, California COVID-19 Cases, Florida COVID-19 Cases, Hawaii COVID-19 Cases, Washington COVID-19 Cases, Virginia COVID-19 Cases, Israeli COVID-19 Cases, Benin COVID-19 Cases, U.S. National Debt, Holders of U.S. National Debt, U.S. National Debt Clock, National Security Matters, DOW Jones Industrial Average, NASDAQ, S & P 500, Nikkei 225 Index, Deutsche Boerse DAX Index, Shanghai Composite SE Index, S & P BSE Sensex Index, COVID-19 World Health Meter Statistics, U.S. Stock Markets, U.S. National Debt, National Security Issues, U.S. National Gasoline Prices, Gold, Silver, Platinum, Copper, Palladium, Rhodium, Neodymium, Aluminum, Precious and Rare Metals, Light Sweet Crude Oil, U.S. Monetary Conversions, Monetary Conversions of the Day, Bitcoin, Chinese Yuan, European Union Euros, Mexican Pesos, Russian Rubles, Hong Kong Dollar, Hungarian Forint, Icelandic Krona, Kansas Gas Prices, Global Petrol Prices, Burundi Petrol Price, Roman Catholic Church, Pope Benedict I, Pope Eugene I, Pope St. Vitalian I, Pope Benedict IV, Pope Leo V, Professional Sports, Professional Boxing, James “Quick” Tillis, Women’s National Basketball Association, WNBA- The, Los Angeles Sparks, Lisa Leslie, California Lottery, California Lottery Results, Mega Millions, Mega Millions Draw #1681, World War II, Battle of Britain 1940, Operation Barbarossa 1941, Operation Husky 1943, Holocaust- The, Genocide, Nazi Germany, Imperial Japan, Brian Wilson, Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein,
[i] We are not sure as to when we will celebrate the music of Kaleidoscope, but we hope to do so within the next couple of years. Please await the day when we do.
[ii] We began promoting the music of both the Beatles and the band’s individual components on Friday, 04-November-2016 through Sunday, 11-June-2018. Besides the Beatles, we also promoted the music of John Lennon, Paul McCartney, Ringo Starr, and George Harrison as well as the Traveling Wilburys. “The Concert for Bangladesh” appeared on Thursday, 15-December-2016. Please seek out this massive offering by visiting the blog posts between those dates. You will be glad you did. (We truly wish you could go there and check it out but that cross-dressing loser, Sundar Pichai, has eliminated our blog. F**k him!) Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein.
[iii] Bing seems to be covering numbers up for the Biden administration so here is where we have gone now: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[vi] We obtain our statistics for the coronavirus from: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[vii] Commodities – Oil, Silver and Gold Prices – CNN Business– see this site for daily commodity information.
[viii] Palladium PRICE Today | Palladium Spot Price Chart | Live Price of Palladium per Ounce | Markets Insider (businessinsider.com) See this site for daily trading in palladium.
[ix] Commodities Prices – Spot – Futures (tradingeconomics.com) See this site for much of the economic information cobbled together at this blog.
[xii] Please see the following site for information on global gas prices: Gasoline prices around the world, 26-Apr-2021 | GlobalPetrolPrices.com
[xiii] U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time (usdebtclock.org) See this site for the U.S. National Debt Clock.