TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
SUMMER SESSION 2022
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 92
EVERYONE’S FAVORITE GERMAN CHEF: FRITZ SCHLEPENDRECHT
221. TODAY IN HISTORY—TUESDAY, AUGUST 09, 2022:
Presidents Richard M. Nixon and Gerald R. Ford; U.S. Acting Secretary of Transportation Mortimer L. Downey; Senator Roger Marshall; the Grateful Dead featuring Jerry Garcia, Heavyweight Boxing Champion Ken Norton Sr., the Pretty Things featuring Viv Prince, and Wings:
- 378 Wednesday: At the Battle of Adrianople, the Visigoth cavalry destroys a Roman army.
- 1048 Wednesday: The reign of the 151st Roman Catholic Pope Damasus II ends on this date. He became pontiff 23 days earlier on July 17, 1048 and served until today.
- 1378 Sunday: The Cardinals of the Catholic Church declare Pope Urban VI to be ‘unlawful,’ the ‘Antichrist,’ and the ‘devil.’
- 1471 Wednesday: The 212th Roman Catholic Pope Sixtus IV begins on this date. He would serve as the Vicar of Christ from today until August 12, 1484.
- 1673 Wednesday: The Dutch recapture New York from the British; the British retake the city a year later.
- 1790 Monday: After a three-year journey, the USS Columbia, the first ship to carry the U.S. flag around the world returns to homeport in Boston.
- 1803 Tuesday: The first horses arrive in the Hawaiian Islands.
- 1831 Tuesday: The first steam locomotive began its inaugural trip between Schenectady and Albany, New York.
- 1842 Tuesday: The U.S. and Canada signed the Webster-Ashburton Treaty, which solved a border dispute.
- 1848 Wednesday: Martin Van Buren won nomination for president of the Free-Soil Party in Buffalo, New York.
- 1849 Thursday: Austria and Russia crush the Hungarian Republic.
- 1854 Wednesday: Henry David Thoreau published “Walden.”
- 1859 Tuesday: Nathan Ames patented the escalator.
- 1892 Tuesday: Thomas Edison received a patent for a two-way telegraph.
- 1902 Saturday: Edward VII was crowned king of Britain following the death of his mother, Queen Victoria.
- 1905 Wednesday: Mistaking her husband for a burglar, Ty Cobb’s mother kills her husband.
- 1910 Tuesday: A.J. Fisher received a patent for the electric washing machine.
- 1930 Saturday: Betty Boop had her beginning in “Dizzy Dishes” created by Max Fleischer.
- 1936 Sunday: Jesse Owens won his fourth gold medal at the Berlin Olympics as the United States took first place in the 400-meter relay. Meanwhile, in Springfield, Massachusetts, future 13.1st Acting U.S. Transportation Secretary Mortimer L. Downey is born. A future Democrat, Acting Secretary Downey would serve under President George W. Bush from January 20, 2001, to January 25, 2001.
- 1941 Saturday: Prime Minister Winston Churchill reaches Newfoundland en route to speak with President Franklin Delano Roosevelt. Meanwhile, in Loughborough, United Kingdom, future drummer with the rock band, the Pretty Things[i]– Viv Prince- is born.
- 1942 Sunday: Britain arrested Indian nationalist Mohandas K. Gandhi; the authorities released him in 1944.
- 1943 Monday: Ken Norton, Sr., famed heavyweight boxing champion, was born on this date in Jacksonville, Illinois. He would go on to amass a professional record of fifty fights, forty-two wins (33 KOS), seven losses, and one draw. He would go on to hold the NABF and WBC titles at various times over his career and fight all the big names including Muhammad Ali, George Foreman, Earnie Shavers, Jimmy Young, and Larry Holmes, among others.
- 1944 Wednesday: Two-hundred-and-fifty-eight African American sailors based at Port Chicago, California, refused to load a munitions ship following an explosion on another ship that killed 320 men, many of them black. Later, fifty of the men suffered conviction for mutiny and received varying prison sentences. Elsewhere, the Forest Service and Wartime Advertising Council created “Smokey the Bear.”
- 1945 Thursday: Three days after the atomic bombing of Hiroshima, Japan, the United States exploded another nuclear device over Nagasaki, killing an estimated 74,000 people.
- 1960 Tuesday: A race riot breaks out in Jacksonville, Florida. Meanwhile, future U.S. Senator Roger Marshall is born in El Dorado, Kansas. A future Republican, he would enter the world’s greatest deliberative body on January 03, 2021, representing his home state.
- 1961 Wednesday: James B. Parsons is the first black appointed to a Federal District Court bench.
- 1965 Monday: Singapore gains independence from Malaysia, a national day.
- 1967 Wednesday: During the Biafran War, the Biafran army launches a major offensive against Nigerian troops.
- 1969 Saturday: The LAPD discovered actress Sharon Tate and four other people brutally slain at Tate’s Los Angeles home; a jury found cult leader Charles Manson and a group of his followers guilty of the crimes and to this day they remain in prison- the ones who are still alive that is.
- 1973 Thursday: The U.S. Senate committee investigating the Watergate affair filed suit against President Richard M. Nixon. Meanwhile, Paul McCartney’s solo band, Wings, loses two members: guitarist Danny McCullough and drummer Denny Seiwell.
- 1974 Friday: Vice President Gerald R. Ford became the nation’s 38th chief executive as President Richard M. Nixon’s resignation took effect. President Ford would become the first American president NOT to win election directly to the office.
- 1975 Saturday: The New Orleans Superdome officially opened for business when the Saints played the Houston Oilers in an exhibition NFL game.
- 1981 Sunday: Major League Baseball teams resumed play after the first mid-season players’ strike.
- 1982 Monday: A federal judge ordered John W. Hinckley Jr., whom a jury had acquitted of shooting President Ronald Reagan and three others by reason of insanity, committed to a mental hospital. Do you believe that if this same POS had tried to assassinate Barack Hussein Obama that the Democrats would have been content with an outcome such as this?
- 1985 Friday: A federal jury found Arthur J. Walker, a retired Navy officer, guilty of seven counts of spying for the Soviet Union. Sentenced to life, the disgraced Navy officer died in prison in 2014 at age 79.
- 1988 Tuesday: The Edmonton Oilers trade Wayne Gretzky to the Los Angeles Kings for $15-20 million. Meanwhile, President Ronald Reagan nominated Lauro Cavazos to be secretary of education; Cavazos became the first Hispanic to serve in the Cabinet.
- 1990 Thursday: The leaders of 12 Arab states agree to send Pan-Arab troops to defend Saudi Arabia from Saddam Hussein’s invasion of neighboring Kuwait.
- 1995 Wednesday: Jerry Garcia, lead guitarist and one of the singers of the rock group, the Grateful Dead[ii], died in Forest Knolls, California, of a heart attack at age 53.
- 1996 Friday: Boris Yeltsin took the oath of office as president of Russia for the second time.
- 2001 Thursday: U.S. President George W. Bush announced he would support federal funding for limited medical research on embryonic stem cells.
- 2004 Monday: Trump Hotel and Casino Resorts announced plans to file for Chapter 11 bankruptcy. Meanwhile, Oklahoma City bombing conspirator Terry Nichols, addressing a court for the first time, asked victims for forgiveness as a judge sentenced him to 161 consecutive life sentences.
- 2010 Monday: South Korea claims that North Korea fired over one hundred artillery rounds into the Sea of Japan (East Sea), igniting increased tensions all along the Korean Peninsula.
- 2011 Tuesday: The Federal Reserve announces that it will keep interest rates at exceptionally low rates through 2013.
- 2012 Thursday: Mexico’s state of Veracruz, suffers a natural disaster when Hurricane Ernesto hits the region, killing at least three people.
- 2013 Friday: The U.S. State Department evacuates staff from the U.S. Consulate in Pakistan due to terrorist threats; it relocates its people to Islamabad and its embassy.
- 2014 Saturday: After a run-in with police officer Darren Wilson, Michael “Gentle Giant” Brown- the young man looking forward to his first year of college in the fall- finds himself dead in the street. Brown’s friend tries claims his friend did nothing to earn such an ignominious fate but other witnesses say the crazed youth attacked the officer in the squad car, tried to take his gun, and got shot in the process. Ah, well, to be expected, residents of Ferguson, Missouri, call for an FBI investigation of the shooting. President Barack Hussein Obama throws gasoline on the fire as he always does by intimating RACISM was a factor. STFU.
- 2015 Sunday: Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe continues to assert his nation’s goal of a world free of nuclear weapons as the second city to suffer atomic bombing during World War II, Nagasaki, commemorates its 70th anniversary of the drop.
- 2016 Tuesday: Former CIA officer Evan McMullin says he will make a third-party presidential run; it goes nowhere since it was a bunch of malarkeys. Elsewhere, 50 Republican national security officials declare Donald Trump as ‘unfit to hold the office of the presidency.’ Finally, today is the second anniversary of a white police officer killing Michael Brown in self-defense.
- 2017 Wednesday: Anti-Donald Trump morons blow up a massive inflatable chicken made to look like the president and put it in place outside the White House. Oooh, bet you all feel really good. Meanwhile, the overweight ruler of North Korea says he plans to ‘light up the U.S. territory of Guam with nuclear missiles due to increasing disharmony between the United States and his backwards POS nation. We are so-o-o scared, Mr. Dictator.
- 2018 Thursday: The Argentine Senate rejects a bill that would legalize abortion within the first 14 weeks. Good for you! Meanwhile, in the Sada Province of Yemen, Saudi-led coalition airstrikes hit a school bus carrying Houthi kids, killing at least forty-three of them and wounding numerous others.
- 2019 Friday: Torrential rains and mudslides in the state of Mon, Myanmar, kill fifty-nine outright and injure countless others with another 80,000 seeking emergency shelter.
- 2020 Sunday: COVID-19 Statistics for the Planet as a Whole- the Beijing Bat Flu, the one Xi Jinping sent to the rest of the world, continues trashing the world as the escapee from the Wuhan Institute of Virology continues taking names and calling numbers. Here are the stats for the globe for today: 19,734,428 confirmed cases, UP 253,098 cases, 728,612 confirmed deaths, UP 5,013, and 12,001,537 confirmed recoveries, UP 199,690. In the United States, here are the stats for today: 5,121,401 confirmed cases, UP 45,546, 164,621 confirmed deaths, UP 658, and 2,498,579 confirmed recoveries, UP 11,609. The question is, WHEN are the Chi-Coms going to pay the GIGANTIC PRICE for their crimes?
- 2020 Sunday A: COVID-19 Statistics in the three states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-The Elemental News of the Day has chef-authors- California, Hawaii, and Washington state- here are the stats, Golden State first: 554,160 confirmed cases, 10,293 confirmed deaths, but as usual, NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Next, in the Aloha State, here are the stats: 3,346 confirmed cases, thirty-one confirmed deaths, and 1,511 confirmed recoveries. Finally, in the Evergreen State, here are the stats: 66,523 confirmed cases, 1,688 confirmed deaths, and like other mostly BLUE locales, NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. For the heck of it, let us look at Alabama. Here are their numbers: 100.173 confirmed cases, 1,755 confirmed deaths, but like many other states, NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Let us hope there is light at the end of the tunnel…
- 2020 Sunday B: People still await the VP pick of “Pro-China Joe” Biden. We hope to hear it soon but speculation abounds about two things: is it possible that whomever the former VP chooses to be his number two will be such a bottom-level loser such as Stacey Abrams or Gretchen Whitmer because no one of substance wishes to be on a doomed ticket or could what Chef Cheryl will write about in tomorrow’s blog post- Monday, August 10, 2020- could we see a NEW Obama-Biden ticket, one in which, Michelle Obama will be at the top and Dr. Jill Biden at the bottom? Think about it. Be sure to read tomorrow’s blog post.
- 2020 Sunday C: In Chicago, after false reports of the Chicago PD executing a young black man in the streets, mobs rush out and begin attacking upscale stores and neighborhoods along the ‘Magnificent Mile,’ beating, burning, rioting, and looting like a bunch of lunatics. The following day, Mayor Lori Lightfoot would berate her citizens but what does it matter? Nothing changes. Meanwhile, in Washington, D.C., a mass shooting occurs between black citizens leaving one dead and another twenty injured in varying degrees. Mainstream media remained mum on both incidents, but Tucker Carlson at Fox News had the balls to both report it the following day and show video of the incidents. Meanwhile, in Portland, Oregon, rioting lunatics assault an elderly woman simply because she forgot to wear her mask in public. Time to start whacking and stacking, folks. Gun sales continue going UP!
- 2020 Sunday D: Speaking of guns, a tragedy occurs in Wilson, North Carolina, as a man named Darius Sessoms, 25-years-old, walked across their street and shot his five-year-old neighbor, Cannon Hinnant, in the head as he rode his bicycle in front of his home. The child was white while the shooter was black. Sadly, the news media has done its best to let this story go unreported. Go figure. Police are investigating but said the ‘shooting was not random.’
- 2021 Monday: COVID-19 Statistics for the Planet as a Whole- 204,098,545 confirmed cases, +654,388, 4,315,487 confirmed deaths, +8,100 and 183,276,380 confirmed recoveries, +534,294. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 36,780,461 confirmed cases, UP 237,123 from yesterday’s reporting, 633,798 confirmed deaths, UP 337, [iii] and 29,922,841 confirmed recoveries, UP 63,779. We genuinely welcome COVID Live Update World Meter for being honest in covering ALL the numbers- God bless them. [iv]
- 2021 Monday A: Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump COVID-19 Deaths– note: since Joe Biden became president on January 20, 2021, there have been 315,011 CHI-VI DEATHS IN THE United States- mentally deficient old Joe, by the end of the year, you will have tied the total number seen by the Trump administration in a year of the rampaging coronavirus pandemic. Under President Trump’s watch, there were 404,078 fatalities from the Chi-Com Bat Virus. Currently, Joe is shy 89,067 deaths- we brought this number up to date- Joe is going to hit the mark very soon now…
- 2021 Monday B: COVID-19 Statistics in the four states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Florida, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 4,062,369 confirmed cases, 64,797 confirmed deaths, and 2,124,938 confirmed recoveries. Moving on, here are the numbers for Florida: 2,827,450 confirmed cases, 39,934 confirmed deaths, and 2,306,339 confirmed recoveries. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 46,940 confirmed cases, 543 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 496,673 confirmed cases, 6,218 confirmed deaths, and 232,455 confirmed recoveries. Let us look at one other part of the U.S., Maryland: they have 474,555 confirmed cases, 9,861 confirmed deaths, and 11,141 confirmed recoveries. [v]
- 2021 Monday C: Foreign COVID Stats of the Day– Now that Mo has moved to Israel, let us look at the statistics there: 906,405 confirmed cases, 6,559 confirmed deaths, and 865,743 confirmed recoveries. Let us look at one other country- Niger, 174th country on the list: 5,687 cases of the virus, 196 confirmed deaths and 5,401 confirmed recoveries. [vi]
- 2021 Monday D: Stock Market Closes/Precious and Rare Metals– DOW Jones Industrial Average: 35,101.85, DOWN 106.66 points (-0.30%). Next, the NASDAQ: 14,860.18, UP 24.41 points (+0.16%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 4,432.35, DOWN 4.17 points (-0.094%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $66.67 per barrel, +0.13 (+0.20%). The price of GOLD is $1,735.20 per troy oz., +8.80 (+0.51%) while the price of SILVER is $23.52 per troy ounce, +0.25 (+1.08%). The price of PLATINUM is $973.30 per troy oz, +2.40 (+0.25%) while the price of COPPER is $4.30 per pound, +0.01 (+0.21%). [vii] The price of PALLADIUM is $2,605.92 per troy oz, +4.57 (+0.18%). [viii] The price of RHODIUM is $19,000.00 per troy oz., 0.00 (0.00%). The price of NEODYMIUM is $780,000.00 per troy oz., 0.00 (0.00%). The price of ALUMINUM is $2,554.00 per troy oz., -19.25 (-0.75%). [ix] Currently, Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000022. As for Chi-Com money, one-dollar U.S. = 6.48 Chinese yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.85 euros and in Mexican pesos equals 20.06. In Mongolian Tughrik, one greenback equals 2,820.00 and in Moroccan Dirham, a buck equal 8.97 and in Mozambican Metical, one dollar equals 63.00 of theirs. [x]
- 2021 Monday E: U.S. NATIONAL DEBT AND GASOLINE PRICES IN THE FOUR STATES IN WHICH WE HAVE CHEF-AUTHORS– Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising by the day and NOTE- these prices are sans TAXES- in California, gasoline prices have risen to $4.390 per gallon, $3.022 in Florida, $4.083 in Hawaii, and $3.873 in Washington state. [xi] Let’s look at one other location- Mississippi: $2.792. We are going to do something else that could be fun- gasoline prices around the world going from cheapest to highest. The next country on the list has the next lowest gasoline price in the world- Bosnia and Herzegovina: $5.078 per U.S. Gallon.[xii] Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $28,618,816,777,129 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but frigging TRILLIONS.[xiii] Cloward and Piven causing problems like they always do which is not good- those two bastards should have met their ends on the chopping block. As for holders of U.S. debt, after the Chi-Coms, the next largest holder of U.S. debt is United Kingdom with $440 billion of U.S. national debt (it is important to note that these numbers vary every day with one nation after another jockeying for top position.
- 2021 Monday F: Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe I– As you know, the AICPENDBLOG.COM tracks the movements of our ‘Johnny on the spot’ ‘Border Czar’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris. By our count, today is her 139th day overseeing the U.S.-Mexico border and her 45th day since he sole visit to quietest part of the border, the El Paso Sector. When will she begin doing the job to which senile Joe Biden appointed her to do? [xiv] Here are the daily figures for the border calamity as compiled by One America News. First, here is the cost for just this day: $507,711,936. Second, here is the cost of caring for the border invaders for the year so far: $241,603,657,728. Third, here are the numbers of illegal alien invaders for the year so far: 2,476,244. Fourth and final, here is the conservative estimate for the numbers of illegal aliens lurking within the United States as we speak: 36,476,244. [xv] (Note- since this blog’s inception back in July 2009, we estimated the numbers of illegal aliens lurking within the country somewhere around 35-50 million back then whereas now, we believe the numbers are closer to 75-100 million which is not good, folks. The Western Roman Empire imploded because of its (1) inability to control its borders (2) endless wars (3) constant political strife and intrigue and (4) normalizing aberrant behavior such as homosexuality, pedophilia, and other forms of immoral perversion. The collapse of the Western Roman Empire led to 1,000 years of Darkness, the Dark Ages. We must save our country and the Western World by stopping the barbarians).
- 2021 Monday G: Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe II– As things along the southern border continue getting out of hand along the border and across the country, the Biden regime is taking increased heat as to its lack of transparency as to where they are dumping the more than two million illegal aliens around the country. Sadly, critics such as Rep. Henry Cuellar, D-TX 28th congressional district, are facing pushback from progressives that want NO separation with their crazy border policies and legitimate concern over the border invasion.
- 2021 Monday H: Foreign News-Overseas News I– Israeli Prime Minister Naftali Bennett calls on Lebanon to take ‘responsibility’ for the rocket fire coming out of the southern part of their country and into Israel. We know Hezbollah is the one firing the missiles which is why the civilized world must exterminate the Untermensch. In other news, eight hundred mixed Israeli and Palestinian families are calling for unification following the lapse of a law. Meanwhile, the U.S. is preparing to slap Belarus with a new round of sanctions. Finally, Israel’s diaspora President Nachman Shai says that ‘IF we lose the United States, things are going to get bad for the Jewish people.’
- 2021 Monday I: Foreign News-Overseas News II– The Centers for Disease Control are urging Americans NOT to travel to Israel, France, or Thailand due to increasing COVID-19 cases. Meanwhile, Australian troops are going door to door Downunder to make sure that EVERYONE is home and is not out violating the stay-at-home orders. WTF? Concerned citizens are warning the same BS could soon come to American shores.
- 2021 Monday J: COVID-19 Updates and Additional Information I– As the Biden regime continues the drumbeat that ‘everyone must be vaccinated, everyone must be vaccinated (or face ostracization from society’), the Centers for Disease Control claims there’s ‘limited evidence that people recovered from the Xi Jinping Bat Flu require vaccinations or that antibodies protect them from ALL variants.’ Speaking of Xi Jinping, noted author Gordon Chang says that ‘Xi’s actions show the deliberate spread of COVID-19 across the world.’ Elsewhere, the dean of the Brown University of Public Health- Dr. Ashish Jha- says that ‘people must try to understand vaccine-hesitant Americans rather than vilifying them.’ Dr. Scott Gottlieb says ‘leave COVID-19 response up to local communities rather than issuing blanket rulings.’ Finally, Christian Whiton says that ‘IF the lab leak theory is proven true, the Chi-Coms owe the world $35 trillion in damages and lost lives.’ Amen.
- 2021 Monday K: COVID-19 Updates and Additional Information II– Senator Marsha Blackburn, R-TN, says that Democrats want a ‘permanent pandemic’ because they loathe giving up power and want to make people more dependent upon the federal government. Next, American Federation of Teachers President Randi Weingarten is demanding vaccine mandates for ALL schools or else, she will not authorize the reopening of schools. U.S. Secretary of Education Miguel Cardona says the ‘nation stands at a fork in the road when it comes to vaccine and mask mandates and the reopening of schools.’ Meanwhile, the Pentagon is ordering that ALL active-duty personnel hold out his or her arms for a jab by September 15 or else. (Note- could be loads of courts martial).
- 2021 Monday L: Health and Medical Alerts– Former President Barack Hussein Obama continues taking heat for his sixtieth birthday party over the weekend due to NO precautions against COVID-19 (because leaked film shows it as such) while Dr. “Phony Tony” Fauci is blasting ONLY the Sturgis Motorcycle Rally in South Dakota while giving both Obama and the Lollapalooza Music Festival big passes. Speaking of Obama’s birthday party, critics were slamming a New York Times reporter for seemingly giving the Obamas a pass because they are ‘sophisticated vaccinated people’ while the little people are nothing more than ignorant mopes. Regarding the vaccines, pollster Frank Luntz says the ‘divide over vaccines is now a massive political chasm.’
- 2021 Monday M: Miscellaneous News I– Small towns across the United States are offering remote workers up to $20,000 to relocate to their towns.
- 2021 Monday N: Economic News– Job openings during July hit a record 10.1 million. Sadly, way too many people are sitting at home, squirting out bastard children, smoking the crack pipe, breaking into their neighbors’ homes, or joining mobs when they should be either on the job or seeking one.
- 2021 Monday O: Crime and Punishment News-Law Enforcement News I– Freshly back from parental leave, Chicago Police Department Officer Ella French lost her life during a routine traffic stop after a punk she pulled over shot her in the face. Chicago Mayor Lori “Frog Face” Lightfoot blamed everyone and everything else instead of her failed policies for this tragic loss of life. Calls continue growing for this pathetic POS governor, a person who could never find a man even if her life depended upon it to resign and to do so now. Law enforcement turned their backs on this corrupt mayor. Speaking of Chicago, in a 10-hour span over the weekend, criminals shot seventy-three people killing eleven of them. William Kelly told Newsmax that ‘Frog-Face’s’ comments on the shooting of Officer French were despicable. Officer French was the first Windy City officer killed since 1987. Finally, Cleveland, Ohio, activists are pressing for the formation of the toughest police department oversight committee in the entire nation. NOT good.
- 2021 Monday O: Human-Caused Disaster News– Report: apparently, the condominium that collapsed in Surfside, Florida was not built to code. However, the age of the building, who were the original builders, the Trafficante Mob? Good luck with getting restitution out of them.
- 2021 Monday Q: Natural Disasters News– The Dixie Fire is the largest wildfire in California history what with the destruction of more than 463,000 acres, the leveling of the historic mining town of Greenville, and at least eight people missing, five of them from Greenville. This crap occurs every summer and fall in California and it is because Democrat control has done nothing about maintaining the forests, building new water infrastructure (in fact, they are tearing down dams), or working with PG&E to help them put transmission lines underground instead of forcing them to go ‘GREEN’ within the next few years. Shame on them.
- 2021 Monday R: NASA, Space, and UFO News– Government has bestowed upon a Harvard professor $1.8 million to study UFOs. Sounds like the money-go-round to us, folks.
- 2021 Monday S: Fake News I– We learned today that CNN’s Chris “Fraido” Cuomo has been barred by management from discussing the problems of his perverted brother, Governor Andrew “Killer” Cuomo aka the Love Gov aka the Gropin’ Gov,” after already advising big brother on how to combat the calls for his resignation from office.
- 2021 Monday T: President Donald J. Trump News– President Donald J. Trump is calling on the Biden regime to restart construction on the southern border wall. We seriously doubt that enfeebled old Joe Biden will pay any heed to this sage advice. Meanwhile, as the Dems continue the back-slapping glee over forcing through the ‘infrastructure bill’ to the floor for a full vote, President Trump slams the Trojan horse of a bill as being the beginning of the “Green New Deal,” a fascist takeover of the country by the Democrats hidden by the disguise of impending doom via Climate Change, Global Warming, and Extreme Weather. Amen, Mr. President, amen. Senator Marsha Blackburn, R-TN, says of the Dems’ $1.3 trillion infrastructure bill that it is a ‘gateway to socialism.’
- 2021 Monday U: New York State News– Lt. Governor Kathy Hochul, Democrat from upstate New York, is preparing to become governor if current office-holder Andrew “Killer” Cuomo aka the Love Gov aka the Gropin’ Gov resigns over his growing scandals or either through impeachment or via arrest for the crimes of which he has been accused removes the cretin from office, Here are the names of the eleven women accusing him of wrongdoing: (1) Lindsey Boylan (2) Charlotte Bennett (3) Ana Liss (4) Alyssa McGrath (5) Anna Ruch (6) Karen Hinton (7) Virginia Limmiatis (8) Jessica Bakeman (9) Sherry Vill (10) Valerie Bauman and (11) Brittany Commisso[xvi]. (Note- one thing that jumps out at us at the AICPENDBLOG.COM is that Governor “Killer” Cuomo must be a racist because all these women are WHITE. Wow. Regarding Cuomo, Rep. Claudia Tenney, R-NY 22nd congressional district, told Newsmax that ‘it’s over for Cuomo as he’s NO Bill Clinton.’
- 2021 Monday V: Texas State News– Crybaby sniveling fugitive Democrats from the Lone Star State are suing Governor Greg Abbott, Republican, for having ‘forced them to flee the state so they could not do their jobs.’ Talk about deflection. Still, a Texas judge blocked the dragnet Austin planned to launch against these recalcitrant, wayward scumbags who fled more than a month ago via private jets with plenty of light beer with which to numb their fears to hide out in Washington, D.C. One of them- a Madea-look-alike- had the nerve to sign “We shall overcome” upon first arriving in the District of Columbia. The judge said that going after these brave Democrats would violate their civil rights. [xvii]
- 2021 Monday W: The Wrap-Up– Let me leave you with a closing thought or two…IF we do not fight back with everything in our wheelhouse against the crap the Democrats are trying to force down our throats, we will lose our God-given freedoms for a long, long time. Most countries are able to break free eventually but if we are to use the rat-eating Chi-Coms, the Cubans, and the North Koreans as an example, if there is one thing these criminal regimes have learned is that the worse the oppression, the more difficult it is to break free. Look at the Chi-Coms and the North Koreans’ concentration camps, horrible places where entire generations live out their lives. Look, it is US, or it is THEM and as long as freedom flows through our veins, we must resist the Democrats with every ounce of fiber God has instilled in us. We are strong, there are more of us than there are of them and if the RINO Republicans would stop act like kapos working for the Nazis, we might be able to stymie the scum. We also must join forces to help our beleaguered border guards. Otherwise, we could soon see Chi-Com troops patrolling our streets at the request of the Democratic-Socialists. Thanks for joining us today, we will meet up again tomorrow. Chef Elmer K. Hootenstein.
- 2022 Tuesday: Friends, I knew I did something right when I switched parties several years ago (did so on November 08, 2018)- we were still writing at Google Blogger- because after what we saw yesterday at Mar-a-Lago in conservative Florida, there is NO way in hell I could remain a Democrat, even if my lovely wife swore to cut me off if I left. Look, what more excuse does one need to add new firearms to the DARK gun cabinet than seeing the Joestapo raid Mar-a-Lago? Why would I not want to scoop up some new shotguns and handguns after learning the IRS is going to add another 87,000 agents to their employment rolls? I had other things I wanted to say today but friends, the raid on Mar-a-Lago demonstrates that our country is embarking down a new and desolate path into authoritarianism. I hope to God we reclaim our country over the course of the subsequent two election cycles as if we don’t, well, it’s going to be time to move down to the D.R. and enjoy retirement. Let us know what you think- Chef Fritz Schlependrecht- America’s favorite German chef.
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0917 a 16” x 20” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “Ocotillos Sundown.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her website, found at beverlycarrick.com. At her website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” For more than 60 years- up until her untimely death from cancer in 2012- Bev stood before the easel and painted for 10-12 hours per day. Known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks, her paintings are in demand as much today as they were 30 years ago. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her website NOW and view her stunning body of work, one the Chi-Coms have long tried to copy and sell facsimiles of but which none of them have ever been able to reproduce well enough to fool novice art buyers. Once there, it is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor- virtually anyone. You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there as quickly as your fingers can tap the letters on your keyboard. The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day, aka the AICPENDBLOG.COM, thanks each and every one of you, our beloved, loyal fan base. DON’T buy any counterfeit bull crap coming out of mainland communist China, especially from Xinjiang Province, ground zero for Chi-Com National Socialism.
ALBUM OF THE DAY AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM:
Everyone knows George and Ira Gershwin were musical geniuses, people that gave the world some of the greatest music ever heard. Thus, we have another genius- Brian Wilson- who dove in headfirst for his next studio album and thus we have it: “Brian Wilson reimagines Gershwin,” released on August 17, 2010. Whether you love George and Ira or you don’t, this is an important album that everyone should add to their growing collection of AICPENDBLOG.COM-approved CDs because it is one for the ages. Once again, Wilson is joined by some of the best musicians available which is why we promote this one as loudly as we do. Seek it out and add it to your collection you will be glad you did.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 08-09-2022, all rights reserved. (Editor’s Note: we pay the estate of Beverly Carrick an annual fee by which, we can show her paintings to the world. We make NO money from the estate’s sales of her world-famous artworks. Note- if America’s patriotic symbols are now signs of ‘right-wing extremism,’ then so be it. We will live and die as free men and women). Total Word Count: 5,561. Chef Fritz Schlependrecht.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor
Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, FINE ART, Beverly Carrick Fiery Sunset Desert Landscapes, Just the Facts, Unvarnished Truth- The, American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day, COVID-19 Updates and Additional Information I, COVID-19 Updates and Additional Information II, COVID-19 Statistics, COVID-19 Statistics for the Planet as a Whole, Crime and Punishment News-Law Enforcement News I, Economic News, Fake News I, Foreign News-Overseas News I, Foreign News-Overseas News II, Foreign COVID Stats of the Day, Health and Medical Alerts, Human-Caused Disaster News, Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe I, Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe II, Joe Biden News I, Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump COVID-19 Deaths, Miscellaneous News I, NASA, Space, and UFO News, Natural Disasters News, New York State News, Political News I, Political News II, Political News III, President Donald J. Trump News, Stock Market Closes/Precious and Rare Metals, Texas State News, U.S. National Debt and Gasoline Prices in the Four States in which we have Chef-Authors, Israel, Prime Minister Naftali Bennett, Hezbollah, Palestine, Israel’s diaspora President Nachman Shai, Belarus, France, Thailand, Communist China, People’s Republic of China, Chi-Coms- the, Mexico, President Andrés Manuel López Obrador, Jerry Garcia, The Grateful Dead, Viv Prince, The Pretty Things, Wings, President Richard M. Nixon, Vice President Gerald R. Ford, President Gerald R. Ford, President George W. Bush, Senator Roger Marshall, The Washington Post, Senator Marsha Blackburn, Senator Tim Scott, President Donald J. Trump, Acting U.S. Transportation Secretary Mortimer L. Downey, Rep. Claudia Tenney, Governor Greg Abbott, Sturgis Motorcycle Rally, South Dakota, Virginia Politics, “Brave New World” by Aldous Huxley, “1984” by George Orwell, Chicago Politics, MASS SHOOTINGS, Chicago Gun Violence, California Burning, Dixie Fire 2021, Texas Politics, ‘Border Czar’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris, Rep. Henry Cuellar, Joe Biden, American Federation of Teachers President Randi Weingarten, U.S. Secretary of Education Miguel Cardona, President Barack Hussein Obama, Dr. “Phony Tony” Fauci, Lollapalooza Super-spreader Event 2021, Democrat Hypocrisy, Barack Hussein Obama’s 60th Birthday Party Super-Spreader Event, Frank Luntz, Terry “The Punk” McAuliffe, U.S. House Speaker Nancy “Mumbles” Pelosi, FALSE FLAG OPERATIONS, Capitol Hill Riots 01-06-2021, Mayor Lori “Frog Face” Lightfoot, Trafficante Family, CNN, Chris “Fraido” Cuomo, Governor Andrew “Killer” Cuomo aka the Love Gov aka the Gropin’ Gov, Climate Change, Global Warming, Extreme Weather, Green New Deal, Green New Fascism, Green Nazism, “Cuomo is NO Bill Clinton”, Dr. Scott Gottlieb, Dr. Ashish Jha, Centers for Disease Control, COVID-19 Lockdowns and Restrictions, Gordon Chang, Illegal Alien Shadow Invasion, Illegal Aliens, Illegal Immigration, Illegal Alien Undeclared War on the U.S., Mexican Drug Cartels, Illegal Alien Invasion, Illegal Alien Tsunami, Illegal Alien Tidal Wave, Illegal Alien Caravans, Joe Biden’s Open Borders Policies, Build the Wall and Deport Them All, Replacement Theory, Illegal Alien overrunning of America, Communist China’s ‘Opium War’ on the United States, COVID-19, Chi-Vi- the, The ‘VID, Wuhan Virus, Wuhan Virus Crisis, China Virus, China Virus Crisis, Yellow Fever 2019-2021, Communist China Condition, Kung Flu- The, Wuhan Waltz- The, BIG C-19- The, Wuhan Whoopie- The, COVID-19 Mandates, Pelosi Pox- The, Wuhan Meat Market Malady, Hubei Hooey- The, Xi Jinping’s Bat Fu Yuk, Communist Killer Virus 2019-2021 and Onward, Chairman Xi’s Fever, Chairman Xi’s Gift to the World- the Chi-Vi, COVID-19- the Trump Whacker, COVID-19- the Hong Kong Democracy Movement Killer, California COVID-19 Cases, Florida COVID-19 Cases, Hawaii COVID-19 Cases, Washington COVID-19 Cases, Alabama COVID-19 Cases, Maryland COVID-19 Cases, Israeli COVID-19 Cases, Niger COVID-19 Cases, U.S. National Debt, Holders of U.S. National Debt, U.S. National Debt Clock, National Security Matters, DOW Jones Industrial Average, NASDAQ, S & P 500, Nikkei 225 Index, Deutsche Boerse DAX Index, Shanghai Composite SE Index, S & P BSE Sensex Index, COVID-19 World Health Meter Statistics, U.S. Stock Markets, U.S. National Debt, National Security Issues, U.S. National Gasoline Prices, Gold, Silver, Platinum, Copper, Palladium, Rhodium, Neodymium, Aluminum, Precious and Rare Metals, Light Sweet Crude Oil, U.S. Monetary Conversions, Monetary Conversions of the Day, Bitcoin, Chinese Yuan, European Union Euros, Mexican Pesos, Russian Rubles, Mongolian Tughrik, Moroccan Dirham, Mozambican Metical, Mississippi Gas Prices, Global Petrol Prices, Bosnia and Herzegovina Petrol Price, Professional Sports, Professional Boxing, Ken Norton Sr., Ken Norton aka the Fighting Marine, Roman Catholic Church, Pope Damasus II, Pope Urban VI, Pope Sixtus IV, Western Roman Empire, Brian Wilson, Chef Fritz Schlependrecht,
[i] We hope to promote the music of the Pretty Things when we do the Dave Clark Five, the Box Tops, and the Kingsmen. Please stay tuned for the day when we do.
[ii] We began promoting the music of the Grateful Dead- including Jerry Garcia, Bob Weir, Mickey Hart, and Phil Lesh- beginning on Tuesday, 30-August-2011 through Wednesday, 11-January-2012. Then, we did a second series featuring more albums by this fabled San Francisco band beginning on Friday, 09-August-2013 through Monday, 19-August-2013. At some point, we will have to do a third series as the music from this band never ends. Please, seek them out and consider adding them to your collection.
[iii] Bing seems to be covering numbers up for the Biden administration so here is where we have gone now: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[vi] We obtain our statistics for the coronavirus from: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[vii] Commodities – Oil, Silver and Gold Prices – CNN Business– see this site for daily commodity information.
[viii] Palladium PRICE Today | Palladium Spot Price Chart | Live Price of Palladium per Ounce | Markets Insider (businessinsider.com) See this site for daily trading in palladium.
[ix] Commodities Prices – Spot – Futures (tradingeconomics.com) See this site for much of the economic information cobbled together at this blog.
[xii] Please see the following site for information on global gas prices: Gasoline prices around the world, 26-Apr-2021 | GlobalPetrolPrices.com
[xiii] U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time (usdebtclock.org) See this site for the U.S. National Debt Clock.
[xv] (Sources for One America News Illegal Alien Numbers: Center for Immigration Studies, Department of Homeland Security, Federation for American Immigration Reform, Institute for Defense Analyses, Yale, and MIT).
[xvi] Ms. Commisso says of Governor “Killer” Cuomo groping her is that it is ‘not normal.’
[xvii] Texas must pass a constitutional amendment that will criminalize behavior such as this.