TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
FALL SESSION 2022
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 43
271. TODAY IN HISTORY—WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 28, 2022:
Americans should be trembling in fear at the Three Stooges we have running our country- the Pres, the VP, and the Speaker, all of whom are dimwits and who must be ejected from office ASAP. Ooops, I may have set in motion a visit from the Joestapo sometime soon…
U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Arthur Goldberg; U.S. Secretary of State Thomas F. Bayard; U.S. Senator Bill Cassidy; “Never Say Die” by Black Sabbath, “Slide on This Live” by Ronnie Wood, Steppenwolf featuring Nick St. Nicholas, and the Steve Miller Band featuring Norton Buffalo:
- 48 B.C.: Trying to remain one step ahead of a pursuing Julius Caesar, Pompey Magnus- after landing in Egypt to seek protection is lulled into ease by a former centurion who then hands him over to the executioners of Ptolemy, king of Egypt, who behead him. Thinking that handing over the head of Caesar’s enemy will buy him the Roman leader’s support, it goes the opposite way. Upon seeing the severed head of his former friend and son-in-law turned adversary, Caesar weeps. He would eventually side with Cleopatra in her civil war with her brother.
- 235 Monday: After five years and 38 days, the reign of the 18th Roman Catholic Pope St. Pontian ends. He first became the shepherd of all Christendom on August 21, 230.
- 1066 Friday: William the Conqueror invaded England to claim its throne for himself.
- 1362 Tuesday: The reign of the 200th Roman Catholic Pope Urban V begins on this date. He would lead his flock until December 19, 1370. At that point, he would journey to Heaven to commune with the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- 1394 Sunday: Elected in opposition to several pontiffs, the reign of the 202.2nd Roman Catholic Antipope Benedict XIII begins on this date. He would serve until May 23, 1423, a reign of 28 years and 237 days. He served in opposition to the 203rd Roman Catholic Pope Boniface IX, the 204th Innocent VII, the 205th Gregory XII, the 206th Martin V, as well as against two other antipopes, the 205.1st Alexander V and the 205.2nd John XXIII.
- 1521 Wednesday: Turkish troops under Sultan Suleiman I occupy the Serbian capital of Belgrade.
- 1542 Monday: Portuguese navigator Juan Rodriguez Cabrillo arrived at present-day San Diego.
- 1745 Tuesday: Bonnie Prince Charlie becomes the king of Scotland.
- 1760 Sunday: Russian and Austrian troops occupy the city of Berlin.
- 1781 Friday: American forces in the Revolutionary War, backed by a French fleet, began their successful siege of Yorktown, Pennsylvania.
- 1787 Friday: The Congress of the Confederation voted to send the Constitution to the legislatures of each state for their approval.
- 1789 Monday: The first Federal Congress passed a resolution asking President George Washington to recommend to the nation ‘a day of thanksgiving.’ Several days later, Washington issued a proclamation that named Thursday, November 26, 1789, as a Day of Public Thanksgiving.’ The fixed date for Thanksgiving Day, the fourth Thursday of November, became cemented on December 26, 1941.
- 1823 Sunday: The reign of the 252nd Roman Catholic Pope Leo XII commences on this date. He would guide his global flock over the course of the next five years and 135 days until the Lord called him home on February 10, 1829.
- 1841 Tuesday: Henry Wadsworth Longfellow completed his poem, “Excelsior.”
- 1850 Saturday: The U.S. Navy abolished flogging as a form of punishment on this date.
- 1892 Wednesday: The first nighttime football game in the U.S. took place under electric lights. The teams that took place in this exhibition were those of the Mansfield State Normal School and the Wyoming Seminary.
- 1898 Wednesday: In Dedham, Massachusetts, former 30th U.S. Secretary of State Thomas F. Bayard died at age 59. A Democrat, he served under President Grover Cleveland from March 07, 1885, to March 06, 1899.
- 1899 Thursday: Carlos I becomes the king of Portugal (1889-1908).
- 1901 Saturday: During the Philippine War, guerillas assault and kill 38 American troops at the Balangiga Massacre. The village seemed peaceful, the soldiers were at rest, when hundreds of bolo-swinging Muslims rushed them and hacked them to death.
- 1906 Friday: U.S. troops reoccupy Cuba and remain there until 1909. (Note- we should STILL be there- Cuba should have become a state).
- 1912 Saturday: The SS K’iche Maru disappears in a storm off the coast of Japan resulting in the loss of 1,000 or more lives.
- 1914 Monday: The First Battle of the Aisne during World War I ended inconclusively.
- 1915 Tuesday: During World War I, British forces defeat the Ottomans in Mesopotamia at the Battle of Kut-al-Amara.
- 1920 Tuesday: Eight members of the Chicago White Sox underwent formal accusation for allegedly throwing the 1919 World Series to the Cincinnati Reds. A jury of their peers found all eight players innocent of the charges, but Major League Baseball banned them for life.
- 1924 Sunday: Three U.S. Army planes landed in Seattle, having completed the first round-the-world trip in just 175 days.
- 1928 Friday: The United States recognizes the Nationalist Chinese government of Generalissimo Chiang-Kai-Shek. Meanwhile, East Prussia forbids a speech by Nazi demagogue, Adolf Hitler. Elsewhere, Scottish medical researcher Alexander Fleming discovered penicillin, the first effective antibiotic.
- 1930 Sunday: New York Yankees’ Lou Gehrig’s errorless streak ends at 885 games.
- 1931 Monday: In Beijing, China, 200,000 people demand a declaration of war against the Japanese pillaging their country.
- 1937 Tuesday: President Franklin Delano Roosevelt dedicated the Bonneville Dam in Oregon.
- 1939 Thursday: During World War II, Nazi Germany and the Soviet Union signed a treaty calling for the partitioning of Poland, which the two countries had just finished invading. In addition, the USSR also gets the Baltic state of Lithuania as part of the package.
- 1942 Monday: During World War II, the Luftwaffe bombs Stalingrad to aid the ground troops in their battle against the stubborn Soviet defenders.
- 1943 Tuesday: Nick St. Nicholas, bassist with the rock band Steppenwolf[i] was born on this date in Plön, Germany.
- 1951 Friday: Future harmonica-playing musical genius who would perform with the Steve Miller Band[ii], Norton Buffalo, was born on this date in Oakland, California.
- 1955 Wednesday: For the first time in history, broadcasters televised the World Series in color with the Brooklyn Dodgers battling the New York Yankees for the title.
- 1957 Saturday: In Highland Park, Illinois, future U.S. Senator Bill Cassidy is born. A Republican, he would enter the U.S. Senate on January 03, 2015, representing the state of Louisiana.
- 1958 Sunday: Voters in the African country of Guinea overwhelmingly favored independence from France. France was probably glad to see them go seeing as how they lost the battle at Dien Bien Phu a couple years back and were involved fighting a losing war in Algeria that would drag on until 1962.
- 1960 Wednesday: Ted Williams hit a home run in his last career at-bat as his team, the Boston Red Sox; beat the Baltimore Orioles 5-4 at Fenway Park.
- 1962 Friday: A federal appeals court found Mississippi Gov. Ross Barnett in civil contempt for blocking the admission of James Meredith, a black student, to the University of Mississippi. Two days later, federal officials escorted Meredith onto campus. Meanwhile, the 94th U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Arthur Goldberg assumed his position on the nation’s high court on this date. A Democrat, President John F. Kennedy nominated Goldberg to fill the seat of independent Associate Justice Felix Frankfurter. Goldberg served from today until July 26, 1965. Goldberg would then become the sixth U.S. ambassador to the United Nations.
- 1964 Monday: Comedian Harpo Marx, 75-years-old, died in Los Angeles, California.
- 1972 Thursday: Communist China and Japan voted to reestablish diplomatic relations on this date.
- 1974 Saturday: First Lady Betty Ford underwent a mastectomy at Bethesda Naval Medical Center in Maryland following the discovery of a cancerous lump in her breast.
- 1976 Tuesday: Muhammad Ali kept his world heavyweight championship with a close 15-round unanimous decision over Ken Norton, aka the Fighting Marine, at New York’s Yankee Stadium. Ali retained the WBA, WBC, and The Ring magazine heavyweight championship titles of the world and put his pro record to 53-2. The loss put Norton’s record to 37-4.
- 1978 Thursday: Black Sabbath[iii] releases their album, “Never Say Die,” their eighth studio release and the last to feature drug-addled lead singer Ozzie Osbourne. Meanwhile, the reign of the 263rd Roman Catholic Pope John Paul I ends on this date. He first became pontiff 33 days earlier on August 26, 1978. Is it coincidental that he died on the day Black Sabbath released an album entitled, “Never Say Die?”
- 1979 Friday: Big championship fight tonight at Caesar’s Palace in Paradise, Nevada, tonight. At the 2-minute mark of the 11th round of their scheduled 15-round championship heavyweight title fight, Larry Holmes, aka the Easton Assassin, scores a TKO over Earnie Shavers, aka the Black Destroyer, to retain in the WBC heavyweight title. The loss put Shavers’ record to 59-8-1 while that of the champ went to 32-0. However, those of us who were there almost witnessed history when Shavers dropped Holmes in the 7th round with a massive blow to Holmes’ head. The Easton Assassin managed to regain his feet, survive the round, and then return to beat the Black Destroyer.
- 1989 Thursday: Deposed Philippine President Ferdinand E. Marcos died in exile in Hawaii, at age 72.
- 1990 Friday: The Game Boy handheld video game device underwent release in Europe on this date.
- 1991 Saturday: In response to the reduction in the number of nuclear weapons authorized by President George H.W. Bush, Soviet leader, Mikhail S. Gorbachev promised to reciprocate.
- 1993 Tuesday: Rolling Stones guitarist Ronnie Wood releases “Slide on This Live.”[iv] Meanwhile, at Casino Magic in Bay St. Louis, Mississippi, heavyweight boxer Larry Holmes, aka the Easton Assassin, wins a 10-round unanimous decision over his opponent, Jose Ribalta to put his record to 59-4 while that of “El Nino” went to 32-10-1.
- 1994 Wednesday: An Estonian ferry capsized and sank in the Baltic Sea with the loss of 852 lives.
- 1995 Thursday: Israeli Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin and PLO thug Yasser Arafat sign an accord at the White House to transfer the West Bank to Palestinian control and to end Israeli military occupation of West Bank cities as well as to lay the foundation for a Palestinian state.
- 2000 Thursday: The U.S. Food and Drug Administration approved the use of RU-486 in the United States. People seeking to terminate a pregnancy use this drug to accomplish this onerous task.
- 2001 Friday: President George W. Bush told reporters the United States was in “hot pursuit” of terrorists behind the September 11 attacks. The United Nations Security Council approved a sweeping resolution sponsored by the U.S. requiring all 189 U.N. members to deny money, support, and sanctuary to the terrorists.
- 2002 Saturday: Iraq defiantly rejected a U.S. -British plan for the United Nations to force President Saddam Hussein to disarm and to open his palaces for weapons searches.
- 2003 Sunday: A massive blackout struck almost all of Italy, leaving millions of people without power. Meanwhile, Pope John Paul II appointed 31 cardinals.
- 2004 Tuesday: An earthquake measuring magnitude 6.0 rocked Central California. Meanwhile, kidnappers in Iraq released two female Italian aid workers, Simona Torretta and Simona Pari, and five other hostages. Finally, award-winning fashion designer Geoffrey Beene died in New York at age 77.
- 2008 Sunday: President George W. Bush urged Congress to pass a $700 billion rescue plan for beleaguered financial companies, saying in a written statement, “Without this rescue plan, the costs to the American economy could be disastrous.”
- 2009 Monday: Iran tested its longest-range missiles and warned they could reach any place that threatened their nation, including Israel, parts of Europe and U.S. bases in the Mideast. Elsewhere, former Panamanian President Guillermo Endara, 73, who led his country to democracy after the U.S. invasion that toppled General Manuel Noriega, the thug-dictator, died in Panama City.
- 2011 Wednesday: The FBI arrests a 28-year-old American citizen in a plot to fly remote-controlled airplanes filled with explosives into the U.S. Capitol Building and the Pentagon in Washington, D.C.
- 2012 Friday: The World Health Organization lifts the novel coronavirus alert after they determine the virus, which originated in Saudi Arabia, is not highly contagious.
- 2013 Saturday: Italian government ministers belonging to Silvio Berlusconi’s People of Freedom party resign.
- 2014 Sunday: Ashraf Ghani takes the oath of office as Afghanistan’s new president; Ghani will share power with runner-up candidate Abdullah Abdullah, who has taken the position of chief executive.
- 2015 Monday: NASA announces the discovery of seasonal flowing water on Mars. Orbiters overhead captured photos of streaks down hillsides in the spring and their disappearance in the winter months. Meanwhile, South African POS Trevor Noah succeeds outgoing “The Daily Show” host Jon Stewart on this date. Noah will never live up to the standards set by Stewart and folks, why could we not find an American willing to do the job instead of importing yet another illegal alien to fill a job. Is this a job an American ‘won’t do?’
- 2016 Wednesday: In the Caribbean, Hurricane Matthew- the first Cat 5 storm since Hurricane Felix in 2007- begins to build, a storm that would slam into Haiti- killing at least 1,000 people, injuring numerous others, and destroying loads of hovels and then hammer the southeastern United States.
- 2017 Thursday: The Trump administration said its relief efforts in Puerto Rico in the aftermath of Hurricane Maria were succeeding, though people on the island run by a corrupt far-left government claimed help was scarce and disorganized.
- 2018 Friday: Following a meeting of the Senate Judiciary Committee on whether to move the nomination of Judge Brett Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court, despite outgoing Arizona Senator Jeff Flake trying to stop it by joining Democrats in seeking a seventh FBI investigation by a body that we now know is very corrupt. Senator Flake says that without such an investigation, he will not vote for Judge Kavanaugh and could take other wafflers with him such as Alaska Senator Lisa Murkowski and Maine Senator Susan Collins, both Republicans, who are looking for a way out of voting for the Judge. What a mess.
- 2019 Saturday: Hurricane Lorenzo- the largest Cat 5 storm to form in the eastern Atlantic ever builds up steam and heads for the Azores. Even though it began to weaken, it still slammed into the islands with significant force on September 30 before weakening. Elsewhere, tech genius and private space conquest pioneer Elon Musk unveils the next step in the SpaceX program- Starship- a craft designed to travel to Mars and across the Solar System and then to return to Earth. Stunning!
- 2020 Monday: Democrats resurrected “Trump and his taxes” from 2016, claiming in a New York Times article yesterday that in 2016 and again in 2017, Donald Trump paid a mere $750 in federal income taxes. We seem to recall back in 2012 when then-Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, D-NV, leveled the charge against GOP presidential nominee Mitt Romney that he ‘had not paid taxes in a decade.’ He said this on the floor of the Senate which protected him from any sort of legal repercussion. This is what Democrats do. Meanwhile, Guy Benson said on Fox News Channel today that “Pro-China Joe” Biden placed ‘lids’ on campaign events or interactions with the media 40-percent of all September. Normally, Biden’s day ends around 9:00 a.m. East Coast time if not earlier. Meanwhile, in Chicago over the weekend, at least 50 people were shot and about 9 killed. Elsewhere, over the course of the weekend in Louisville, Kentucky, in response to the grand jury’s report on the shooting death of Breonna Tayler, dozens and dozens underwent arrest for violent mob activities. Lock ‘em up!
- 2020 Monday A: Saudi Arabia- hosting the G20 summit in November has decided to host it virtually thanks to the ongoing Chinese lab-engineered pandemic. This year, the G20 has decided to set aside the collection of debt owed by the world’s developing countries due to the coronavirus. Elsewhere, the Chi-Coms are angry once again, this time reneging on their pledge NOT to militarize the South China Sea because the United States continue pointing out that the communist Chinese are the number one destroyers of the global environment. Beijing instead claims that the U.S. is the biggest threat to peace in the region as well as across the globe. Friends, the Chi-Coms released the Chinese Virus- the dreaded Chi-Vi- on purpose.
- 2020 Monday B: COVID-19 Statistics for the Planet as a whole– Here are the statistics for the planet as a whole: 33,273,720 confirmed cases, +305,879, 1,000,555, confirmed deaths, +4,471, and 23,056,480 confirmed recoveries, +231,307. Next, here are the stats for the United States, the intended target of the Chinese-engineered Xi Jinping Bat Flu pandemic: 7,229,529 confirmed cases, up 26,018 from yesterday’s reporting, 208,335 confirmed deaths, UP 225, and 3,870,955 confirmed recoveries, UP 9,008.
- 2020 Monday C: COVID-19 Statistics in the three states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 813,019 confirmed cases, 15,615 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 12,264 confirmed cases, 132 confirmed deaths, and 10,215 confirmed recoveries. Finally, here are the stats for leftist-Marxist-socialist hellhole of Washington: 90,002 confirmed cases, 2,197 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Let’s look at one other state: Maine- currently, they have 5,300 confirmed cases, 140 confirmed deaths, and 4,599 confirmed recoveries- thank you, Governor Janet Mills!
- 2020 Monday D: Foreign COVID Stats of the Day– Let’s look at Israel’s numbers now that Mo and his wife have moved there: 233,265 confirmed cases, 1,507 confirmed deaths, and 165,191 confirmed recoveries. Let us look another nation, one where hydroxychloroquine is used in the treatment/prevention of malaria: Central African Republic: they have 4,806 confirmed cases of the CHI-VI, 62 confirmed deaths and 1,840 confirmed recoveries. Perhaps Plaquenil should be among the medications used to treat the Pelosi Pox?
- 2020 Monday E: Stock Market Closes/Precious and Rare Metals– Exciting day for the Stock Market, folks- first the DOW Jones Industrial Average, 27,584.06, UP 410.10 points (+1.51%). Next, here are the stats for the NASDAQ: 11,117.52, UP 203.96 points (+1.87%). Finally, here are the numbers for the S&P 500: 3,351.60, UP 53.14 points (+1.61%). Price of GOLD: $1,891.30 per troy oz., +9.00 (+0.48%). Here is the price of SILVER: $23.83 per troy oz., +0.226 (+0.96%). Price of PLATINUM: $881.20 per troy oz., -1.40 (-0.16%). Price of PALLADIUM: $2,268.50 per troy oz., +3.00 (+0.13%). Here is the price of COPPER: $2.99 per #, +0.001 +0.03%). Price of Light Sweet Crude Oil per barrel: $40.33, -0.27 (-0.67%). Today, one-dollar U.S. = 6.82 PRC yuan whereas one U.S. greenback = 0.86 euros.
- 2020 Monday F: Monday Night Football– Kansas City Chiefs (3-0) @ Baltimore Ravens (2-1). The Chiefs won 34-20. They continue steamrolling onward against one opponent after another. WHO will stop them?
- 2021 Tuesday: COVID-19 Statistics for the Planet as a whole– 233,479,613 confirmed cases, +407,303, 4,777,127 confirmed deaths, +7,803 and 210,240,738 confirmed recoveries, +455,430. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 44,021,838 confirmed cases, UP 79,626 from yesterday’s reporting, 710,757 confirmed deaths, UP 1,640,[v] and 33,459,021 confirmed recoveries, UP 64,903. We genuinely welcome COVID Live Update World Meter for being honest in covering ALL the numbers- God bless them.[vi]
- 2021 Tuesday A: Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump COVID-19 Deaths– Note: since Joe Biden became president on January 20, 2021, there have been 394,581 CHI-VI DEATHS IN THE United States- mentally deficient old Joe, by the end of the year, you will have tied the total number seen by the Trump administration in a year of the rampaging coronavirus pandemic. Under President Trump’s watch, there were 404,078 fatalities from the Chi-Com Bat Virus. Currently, Joe is shy 9,497 deaths which we expect will come soon which will push the dictator past the death mark the 45th president held. NOT GOOD, Joe, NOT GOOD.
- 2021 Tuesday B: COVID-19 Statistics in the four states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Florida, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 4,613,949 confirmed cases, 68,981 confirmed deaths, and 2,437,405 confirmed recoveries. Moving on, here are the numbers for Florida: 3,600,808 confirmed cases, 54,063 confirmed deaths, and 2,582,359 confirmed recoveries (same numbers). Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 78,644 confirmed cases, 757 confirmed deaths, and 77,887 of confirmed recoveries. Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 654,117 confirmed cases, 7,645 confirmed deaths, and 269,765 confirmed recoveries (same numbers). Let us look at one other part of the U.S., Missouri: they have 815,734 confirmed cases, 11,858 confirmed deaths, and 608,210 confirmed recoveries. [vii]
- 2021 Tuesday C: Foreign COVID Stats of the Day– Now that Mo has moved to Israel, let us look at the statistics there: 1,274,395 confirmed cases, 7,692 confirmed deaths, and 1,211,388 confirmed recoveries (same numbers). Let us look at one other portion of the world- United Kingdom, 4th country on the list: 7,736,235 cases of the virus, 136,375 confirmed death and 6,255,350 confirmed recoveries. [viii]
- 2021 Tuesday D: Stock Market Closes/Precious and Rare Metals– DOW Jones Industrial Average: 34,299.99, DOWN 569.38 points (-1.63%). Next, the NASDAQ: 14,546.68 DOWN 423.29 points (-2.83%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 4,352.63, DOWN 90.48 points (-2.04%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $74.48 per barrel, -0.82 (-1.08%). The price of GOLD is $1,734.10 per troy oz., -3.40 (-0.29%) while the price of SILVER is $22.48 per troy ounce, +0.01 (+0.06%). The price of PLATINUM is $964.00 per troy oz, +4.00 (+0.42%) while the price of COPPER is $4.25 per pound, +0.00 (+0.01%).[ix] The price of PALLADIUM is $1,888.13 per troy oz., -76.49 (-3.89%). The price of RHODIUM is $14,500.00 per troy oz., 0.00 (+0.00%). The price of NEODYMIUM is $782,500.00 per CNY/T, 0.00 (0.00%). The price of ALUMINUM is $2,932.50 per USD/T, +29.00 (+1.00%).[x] Currently, Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000024. As for Chi-Com money, one-dollar U.S. = 6.46 Chinese yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.86 euros and in Mexican pesos equals 20.32 In Mauritanian Ouguiya, one greenback equals 357.00 and in Mauritian Rupee, a buck equal 42.55 and in Moldovan Leu, one dollar equals 17.58 of theirs. [xi]
- 2021 Tuesday E: U.S. National Debt and Gasoline Prices in the Four States in which we have Chef-Authors– Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising by the day and NOTE- these prices are sans TAXES- in California, gasoline prices have dropped to $4.396 per gallon, $3.058 in Florida, $4.070 in Hawaii, and $3.852 in Washington state. [xii] Let us look at one other Minnesota: $3.039. We are going to do something else that could be fun- gasoline prices around the world going from cheapest to highest. The next country on the list has the next lowest gasoline price in the world- Denmark: $7.660 per U.S. Gallon.[xiii] Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $28,814,911,992,048 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but frigging TRILLIONS.[xiv] Cloward and Piven causing problems like they always do which is not good- those two bastards should have met their ends on the chopping block. As for holders of U.S. debt, after Norway, the next largest holder of U.S. debt is Thailand with $80 billion of U.S. national debt (it is important to note that these numbers vary every day with one nation after another jockeying for top position.
- 2021 Tuesday F: Illegal Aliens-Invaders-and- ‘Refugees’ News- The United States Coast Guard Commandant Karl Schultz says that the HAITIAN INVADERS are seizing the opportunity to flood into the United States. U.S. Coast Guard assets are busy around the world and are unable to interdict vessels overloaded with HAITIAN INVADERS. Meanwhile, they continue marching by the tens of thousands to the U.S.-Mexico border via the land bridge from South America through Central America, up through Mexico, and across the border and into the U.S. where the Democrats drop to their corrupt knees and welcome them. We say, ‘militarize the border and begin using lead. A few thousand dollars’ worth of lead and the invaders will cease coming.’
- 2021 Tuesday G: Foreign News-Overseas News I– The United Kingdom is going to deploy military truck drivers to carry fuel to gas stations across the country. Elsewhere, a new report says that employees of the World Health Organization took part in the rampant sexual abuse of the locals in the Congo during the Ebola virus crisis. Meanwhile, North Korea gleefully announced the successful test fire of a new hypersonic intercontinental ballistic missile.
- 2021 Tuesday H: COVID-19 Updates and Additional Information I– Recently, a Johnson & Johnson pharmaceutical scientist spoke to an operative from Project Veritas. A gentleman by the name of Justin Duran sounded the alarm on the POS J & J vaccine, one we have repeatedly warned against taking due to the impurities and fetal tissue from abortions being used in its manufacture. He advised the undercover journalist to get vaccinated with a vaccine not manufactured by HIS company. Ouch!
- 2021 Tuesday I: Health and Medical Alerts– We learn today that antiviral drug Remdesivir effectively prevents COVID-19 avoiding a patient’s immune system. Meanwhile, proven quack, Dr. “Phony Tony” Fauci says he’s ‘hopeful’ that by the end of the month, BIG PHARMA will be ready to begin jabbing the arms of 5-11-year-olds with the Xi Jinping Bat Flu vaccines. Speaking of the ‘boosters,’ Pfizer submits its trial data to the FDA for its new vaccine for the aforementioned 5-11-year-olds. Meanwhile, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control is investigating an outbreak of salmonella virus with unknown origins. Finally, the National Institute of Health, aka the NIH, says that ‘COVID-19 booster shots most likely will be offered to all.’
- 2021 Tuesday J: COVID-19 Lockdowns-Restrictions-and-Authoritarianism News– New York City hospitals commence firing employees refusing to receive the Chi-Vi vaccine. This will lead to an appalling loss of medical services and healthcare in the Big Apple and around the state. This is insane. Elsewhere, a new poll from Ipsos/Axios says that 53-percent of the American people distrust Joe Biden to provide accurate COVID-19 info. (Note- speaking of Joe, where is that feeble POS today? Did the ‘booster’ send him to the hospital?).
- 2021 Tuesday K: Vaccine Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money) News– (1) Pfizer $43.04 (2) AstraZeneca $57.63 (3) Johnson & Johnson $162.81 (4) BioNTech $276.52 (5) Moderna $384.21. The push is on for everyone to get their third jab (if you’ve gotten the first two which most everyone we know has not) which means more taxpayer money will go to these companies to produce more vaccines for distribution around the world. The BIG PHARMA companies will of course DONATE back to elected Democrats and RINOs. Follow the money…
- 2021 Tuesday L: Military Suppliers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 2) News– (1) Raytheon: $86.84 (2) General Dynamics: $197.10 (3) Boeing: $218.41 (4) Lockheed Martin: $352.15 (5) Northrop-Grumman: $358.30. Government has a big defense spending bill which means money will be sent to these companies who will then donate it back to elected Democrats. Money-go-round, baby, the classic money-go-round.
- 2021 Tuesday M: PPE Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 3) News– (1) Ansell Ltd.: $34.01 (2) DuPont: $69.05 (3) Honeywell: $214.97 (4) 3M: $180.05 (5) Teijen: $1,606.00. Personal protective equipment companies are rolling in the bucks. Follow the money.
- 2021 Tuesday N: Artificial (Fake) Meat Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 4) News– (1) Beyond Meat: $107.36 (2) Kellogg’s/Morning Star Farms: $64.00 (3) Maple Leaf Foods/Tofurkey: $20.50. Beyond Meat shot way up. Follow the money- especially as the Chi-Coms continue buying up U.S. farmland and food industries. Is that not an issue of National Security?
- 2021 Tuesday O: Big Box Store Stock Prices (Follow the Money 5) News- (1) Amazon $3,315.96 (2) Costco Wholesale Corp: $447.35 (3) Wal-Mart $140.50 (4) Home Depot: $333.80 (5) Lowe’s: $205.43. The government determines what is and what is NOT an essential business? Do you think that government apparatchiks at all levels are NOT investing in these, and other companies like them?
- 2021 Tuesday P: Political News I– Left-wing protesters now target Senator Joe Manchin, D-W. VA, over his refusal to support the regime’s $3.5 trillion spending bill. Meanwhile, the U.S. Senate votes against the spending bill which causes liberals such as U.S. Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen to prophesy ‘DOOM is coming via a government shutdown.’ She is demanding the Senate act by October 8, 2021, to stop a catastrophic federal government shutdown. Oh, woe, people! Senator Cynthia Lummis, R-WY, lit up Secretary Yellen over the new order demanding banks report ALL TRANSACTIONS over $600 to the Internal Revenue Service. WTF! Speaking of the spending bill, Dems are trying to insert into it a tax on single-use plastics just as they are amnesty for millions of illegal aliens.
- 2021 Tuesday Q: Political News II– Meanwhile, Joe Biden continues swearing his spending bill is going to cost ZERO dollars. He also is applying pressure to Democrat leaders of House and Senate to pass his bogus bills that will jack up taxes to an oppressive level not seen since Jimmy Carter. Anyone missing President Donald J. Trump yet? We sure the heck are missing the 45th president. Elsewhere, Governor Kristi Noem, R-SD, had a town hall meeting at the Reagan Ranch in Santa Barbara, California, hosted by Newsmax’ Rob Schmitt. Great town hall.
- 2021 Tuesday R: Political News III– Today, the men responsible for the Afghan crisis- sans Joe Biden- testified before the Senate Armed Forces Committee- U.S. Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin, Joint Chiefs of Staff Chairman General Mark A. (Asshole) Milley, and commander of the United States Central Command General Kenneth F. McKenzie Jr. sat and answered questions. Rep. Mike Turner, R-OH 10th congressional district, told Newsmax that General Milley was ‘incredibly disingenuous in his testimony.’ When Senator Tom Cotton asked the agitated Joint Chiefs of Staff chairman as to whether he was going to resign or continue taking a paycheck, General Milley angrily said, “NO. I’m not gonna resign.” Rep. Jody Hice, R-GA 10th congressional district, said that after hearing the testimony of the three men that ‘Joe Biden must resign.’ Finally, Rep. Michael Waltz, R-FL 6th congressional district, says that Generals Milley and McKenzie’s testimony exposed the ‘lies of Joe Biden.’
- 2021 Tuesday S: Federal and State Court News– A shocking new report suggests that at least 131 federal judges sat on cases directly tied to their very own personal fiscal interests. Imagine if these were Trump-appointed judges but we know they are not, they are liberal placements. Meanwhile, a court in Texas ordered the immediate release of 220 illegal aliens into the hinterlands of the Lone Star State. Why? Elsewhere, Rep. Jim Banks, R-IN 3rd congressional district, is demanding more information from both the U.S. Department of Justice and the Biden regime in the case of the now-free Huawei CFO.
- 2021 Tuesday T: Miscellaneous News I– Native American groups are demanding that Joe Biden do something immediately to protect the Bears Ears National Monument in southeastern Utah. President Barack Hussein Obama created it via presidential proclamation on December 28, 2016. When President Donald J. Trump was in the White House, he slashed the size of the monument by 85-percent and the Native Americans want it restored before those cuts take effect.
- 2021 Tuesday U: Business News– Ford Motor Co. is going to invest $11.4 billion to build three plants inside the United States with which to build electric batteries for use in its EV automobiles. Meanwhile, in the era of mentally deficient Joe Biden, the price of an average home in the United States has shot up by a shocking 19.7-percent. The American Dream is being torn from the fingers of young Americans.
- 2021 Tuesday V: California Lottery Results-Mega-Millions Draw– Here are the results for the Mega-Millions Draw #1698 what with a $22 million jackpot on the line: 18, 30, 43, 68, 69, and Mega 22. Stay tuned for the results on the winners…
- 2021 Tuesday W: Crime and Punishment News-Law Enforcement News I– Prosecutors around the country are dismissing cases due to an ever-increasing backlog of cases due to the Chi-Vi. Meanwhile, accused Georgia sex spa shooter, self-confessed whoremonger Robert Aaron Long, the punk who carried out the massage parlor massacres last year, pleaded “NOT GUILTY” to four murders.
- 2022 Wednesday: As you know, each of the contributors to this blog write on a six-month cycle more or less so when we pick up where we left half-a-year earlier, we are ALWAYS surprised at what’s going on around the country and across the world. Everyone knows that Joe Biden is dumber than a box full of taro root, but the senility is even worse than anticipated. Falling down the stairs, falling off his bike, walking around shaking the hands of ghosts, not knowing where to enter or exit a stage, it’s all very unsettling and downright frightening at times. Then, we have his trusty Number 2, a person NO one seems to like, who is even dumber than he is. She goes around in circles babbling about communities being in the community of communities, blah, blah, blah, this is what you get when a subpar chick sleeps her way up the ladder of politicians’ totem poles. Granted, she was able to disguise her lack of smarts when she was a sitting U.S. senator whereas now, whenever we have the misfortune of seeing her on TV is extremely nauseating. The Number 3- the Botox-drenched hag who runs the U.S. House of Representatives can hardly offer a coherent sentence at a time, sloshing her choppers around her mouth while she sucks on a lemon. This is extremely unsettling. However, if anyone becomes too critical about the collapse of the U.S. government, the Joestapo might come around, roust one out of bed, and then possibly disappear you in the middle of the night. What has befallen our country, you might ask? Believe in karma? This is what happens when one STEALS AN ELECTION SO BLATANTLY THE ENTIRE WORLD KNOWS IT! Oh, Lord, I had better prepare for the Joestapo to show up at six o’clock in the morning. LOL. Chef Lilah Paulikovich.
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0966 an 8” x 10” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “Friends.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her website, found at beverlycarrick.com. At her website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclee, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” For more than 60 years- up until her untimely death from cancer in 2012- Bev stood before the easel and painted for 10-12 hours per day. Known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks, her paintings are in demand as much today as they were 30 years ago. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her website NOW and view her stunning body of work, one the Chi-Coms have long tried to copy and sell facsimiles of but which none of them have ever been able to reproduce well enough to fool novice art buyers. Once there, it is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor- virtually anyone. You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there as quickly as your fingers can tap the letters on your keyboard. The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day, aka the AICPENDBLOG.COM, thanks each and every one of you, our beloved, loyal fan base. DON’T buy any counterfeit bull crap coming out of mainland communist China, especially from Xinjiang Province, ground zero for Chi-Com National Socialism.
ALBUM OF THE DAY AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM:
The next studio album released by Cheap Trick remains among our favorites: “Woke Up with a Monster,” which came out on March 22, 1994. While not a commercial success, it is an album one most definitely needs to own. The band features the quartet of Rick Nielsen, Robin Zander, Bun E. Carlos, and Tom Petersson and rocks from the opening moments to the final chords in the fade out. It begins with the superb (1) “My Gang” moves to (2) “Woke Up With a Monster” (absolutely amazing), (3) “You’re All I Wanna Do,” (4) “Never Run Out of Love” (5) “Didn’t Know I Had It” (6) “Ride the Pony” (7) “Girlfriends” (8) “Let Her Go” (9) “Tell Me Everything” (10) “Cry Baby” and (11) “Love Me for a Minute.” Don’t pay attention to what reviewers at Amazon.com or at other sites say, we guarantee that every fan of both the band and of hard rock is going to enjoy this album. Seek it out now- you will be glad you did.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 09-28-2022, all rights reserved. Data compiled with downright sensation by Moses Scharbug III. (Editor’s Note: we pay the estate of Beverly Carrick an annual fee by which, we can show her paintings to the world. We make NO money from the estate’s sales of her world-famous artworks). Total Word Count: 6,166. Chef Lilah Paulikovich.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor
Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, FINE ART, Beverly Carrick Old Calistoga Landscapes, Just the Facts, Unvarnished Truth- The, American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day, Haitian Invasion, Haitian Invaders, COVID-19 Statistics for the Planet as a Whole, Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump COVID-19 Deaths, COVID-19 Statistics, Foreign COVID Stats of the Day, Stock Market Closes/Precious and Rare Metals, U.S. National Debt and Gasoline Prices in the Four States in which we have Chef-Authors, Illegal Aliens-Invaders-And-‘Refugees’ News, Foreign News-Overseas News I, COVID-19 Updates and Additional Information I, Health and Medical Alerts, COVID-19 Lockdowns-Restrictions-and-Authoritarianism News, Vaccine Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money) News, Military Suppliers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 2) News, PPE Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 3) News, Artificial (Fake) Meat Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 4) News, Big Box Store Stock Prices (Follow the Money 5) News, Political News I, Political News II, Political News III, Federal And State Court News, Miscellaneous News I, Business News, Crime and Punishment News-Law Enforcement News I, Philippine War 1900-1904, Balangiga Massacre 1901, World War I, First Battle of the Aisne 1914, Battle of Kut-al-Amara 1915, World War II, Battle of Stalingrad 1942-1943, Post World War II Colonial Wars, Battle of Dien Bien Phu 1956, President Ashraf Ghani, Afghanistan, East Prussia, Adolf Hitler, Nazi Germany, President Saddam Hussein, Iraq, Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin, Israel, Generalissimo Chiang-Kai-Shek, Nationalist China, North Korea, Yasser Arafat, Palestine Liberation Organization, President Ferdinand E. Marcos, Philippines, United Kingdom, World Health Organization, WHO- The, Ebola Virus Crisis, Ronnie Wood, “Slide on Live” (1993), The Rolling Stones, “Never Say Die” (1978) by Black Sabbath, Ozzie Osbourne, Black Sabbath, Nick St. Nicholas, Steppenwolf, Norton Buffalo, The Steve Miller Band, President George Washington, President Grover Cleveland, President Franklin Delano Roosevelt, President John F. Kennedy, President Jimmy Carter, President George H.W. Bush, President George W. Bush, President Barack Hussein Obama, President Donald J. Trump, Joe Biden, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Felix Frankfurter, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Arthur Goldberg, U.S. Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin, U.S. Secretary of State Thomas F. Bayard, U.S. Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen, U.S. Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, Senator Bill Cassidy, Senator Cynthia Lummis, Senator Jeff Flake, Senator Joe Manchin, Senator Lisa Murkowski, Senator Susan Collins, Senator Tom Cotton, Rep. Jim Banks, Rep. Jody Hice, Rep. Michael Waltz, Rep. Mike Turner, Joint Chiefs of Staff Chairman Gen. Mark A. Milley, U.S. Central Command General Kenneth F. McKenzie Jr., United States Coast Guard Commandant Karl Schultz, Dr. “Phony Tony” Fauci, Dr. Francis Collins, National Institute of Health, Internal Revenue Service, U.S. Food and Drug Administration, Judge Brett Kavanaugh Confirmation Hearings 2018, Governor Janet Mills, Maine Politics, Governor Kristi Noem, South Dakota Politics, Governor Mitt Romney, 2012 Presidential Election, Newsmax, Rob Schmitt, Hurricane Felix 2007, Hurricane Matthew 2016, Hurricane Maria 2017, Hurricane Lorenzo 2019, Illegal Aliens, Illegal Immigration, Illegal Alien Undeclared War on the U.S., Mexican Drug Cartels, Illegal Alien Invasion, Illegal Alien Tsunami, Illegal Alien Tidal Wave, Illegal Alien Caravans, Joe Biden’s Open Borders Policies, Build the Wall and Deport Them All, Replacement Theory, Illegal Alien overrunning of America, COVID-19, Chi-Vi- the, The ‘VID, Wuhan Virus, Wuhan Virus Crisis, China Virus, China Virus Crisis, Yellow Fever 2019-2021, Communist China Condition, Kung Flu- The, Wuhan Waltz- The, BIG C-19- The, Wuhan Whoopie- The, COVID-19 Mandates, Pelosi Pox- The, Wuhan Meat Market Malady, Hubei Hooey- The, Xi Jinping’s Bat Fu Yuk, Communist Killer Virus 2019-2021 and Onward, Chairman Xi’s Fever, Chairman Xi’s Gift to the World- the Chi-Vi, COVID-19- the Trump Whacker, COVID-19- the Hong Kong Democracy Movement Killer, California COVID-19 Cases, Florida COVID-19 Cases, Hawaii COVID-19 Cases, Washington COVID-19 Cases, Maine COVID-19 Cases, Missouri COVID-19 Cases, Israeli COVID-19 Cases, Central African Republic COVID-19 Cases, United Kingdom COVID-19 Cases, U.S. National Debt, U.S. National Debt Clock, National Security Matters, AstraZeneca Stock Price, Pfizer Stock Price, Johnson & Johnson Stock Price, BioNTech Stock Price, Moderna Stock Price, Raytheon Stock Price, General Dynamics Stock Price, Boeing Stock Price, Lockheed Martin Stock Price, Northrup-Grumman Stock Price, DOW Jones Industrial Average, NASDAQ, S & P 500, Nikkei 225 Index, Deutsche Boerse DAX Index, Shanghai Composite SE Index, S & P BSE Sensex Index, COVID-19 World Health Meter Statistics, U.S. Stock Markets, U.S. National Debt, National Security Issues, U.S. National Gasoline Prices, Gold, Silver, Platinum, Copper, Palladium, Rhodium, Neodymium, Precious and Rare Metals, Light Sweet Crude Oil, Cocoa, Coffee, Lumber, Corn, U.S. Monetary Conversions, Monetary Conversions of the Day, Bitcoin, Chinese Yuan, European Union Euros, Mexican Pesos, Russian Rubles, Mauritanian Ouguiya, Mauritian Rupee, Moldovan Leu, Minnesota Gas Prices, Global Petrol Prices, Denmark Petrol Price, California Lottery, California Lottery Results, Mega-Millions, Mega-Millions Draw #1698, Islam, Sunni Islam, Ottoman Turkish Sultans and Caliphs, Islamic Caliphs, Sultan Suleiman I, Roman Catholic Church, Pope St. Pontian, Pope Urban V, Antipope Benedict XIII, Pope Boniface IX, Pope Innocent VII, Pope Gregory XII, Pope Martin V, Antipope Alexander V, Antipope John XXIII, Pope Leo XII, Pope John Paul I, Pope John Paul II, Professional Sports, Major League Baseball, 1919 World Series, Chicago Black Sox Scandal, Chicago White Sox, Cincinnati Reds, New York Yankees, Lou Gehrig, National Football Association, NFL- The, Kansas City Chiefs- The, Baltimore Ravens- The, NFL Monday Night Football 2020 Matchups, NFL 2020 Regular Season Games, Professional Boxing, Muhammad Ali v. Ken Norton, Larry Holmes v. Earnie Shavers, Muhammad Ali, Ken Norton, Ken Norton aka the Fighting Marine, Larry Holmes, Larry Holmes aka the Easton Assassin, Earnie Shavers, Earnie Shavers aka the Black Destroyer, World Boxing Association, WBA- The, World Boxing Council, WBC- The, The Ring Magazine, Jose Ribalta, Jose “El Nino” Ribalta, Cheap Trick, Rick Nielsen, Robin Zander, Tom Petersson, Bun E. Carlos, Chef Lilah Paulikovich,
[i] We promoted the music of Steppenwolf, beginning on Friday, 25-May-2012 through Sunday, 17-June-2012. You definitely need to check the music of this iconic band out ASAP.
[ii] We began promoting the music of the Steve Miller Band beginning on Wednesday, 27-July-2011 through Wednesday, 24-August-2011 and then did a second stint on Sunday, 20-April-2014. We hope you will check the music of this amazing San Francisco, California, acid-rock blues band.
[iii] Not exactly sure when we will begin promoting the music of Black Sabbath but when we do, we will definitely follow them with AC/DC, the wild and wooly and definitely demonic Australian rock band.
[iv] [iv] We shared the music of the Stones beginning Tuesday, 22-March-2016 through Sunday, 28-August-2016. This included the members’ solo projects. We sure as heck hope you check out the Rolling Stones, Mick Jagger, Brian Jones, Keith Richard, Charlie Watts, Bill Wyman, and Mick Taylor. Ronnie Wood you can find during the presentation of the Faces. At the old blog, “Slide on This Live” appeared on Monday, June 02, 2014.
[v] Bing seems to be covering numbers up for the Biden administration so here is where we have gone now: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[viii] We obtain our statistics for the coronavirus from: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[ix] Commodities – Oil, Silver and Gold Prices – CNN Business– see this site for daily commodity information.
[x] Commodities Prices – Spot – Futures (tradingeconomics.com) See this site for much of the economic information cobbled together at this blog.
[xiii] Please see the following site for information on global gas prices: Gasoline prices around the world, 26-Apr-2021 | GlobalPetrolPrices.com
[xiv] U.S. National Debt Clock: Real Time (usdebtclock.org) See this site for the U.S. National Debt Clock.