TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
SPRING SESSION 2022
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 217
104. TODAY IN HISTORY—THURSDAY, APRIL 14, 2022:
U.S. Attorneys General Levi Lincoln Sr. and Henry D. Gilpin; U.S. Treasury Secretary George M. Bibb; Curved Air featuring Sonja Kristina, Deep Purple featuring Richie Blackmore, the Pretenders featuring Pete Farndon, and Supertramp featuring Keith Baker:
- 193 Sunday: Lucius Septimius Severus becomes the emperor of Rome on this date.
- 911 Tuesday: The 119th Roman Catholic Pope Sergius III ended his time as the shepherd of all Christendom on this date. He first picked up his Holy Cross on January 29, 904, and over the course of the next seven years and 75 days shepherded his flock on its journey to commune with Christ. His replacement- the 120th Roman Catholic Pontiff Anastasius III- assumed the Papal throne on this date. He would guide his global flock until June 913.
- 1775 Friday: The first American Society for the Abolition of Slavery formed in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- 1777 Monday: New York adopted a new constitution as an independent state.
- 1792 Saturday: France declares war on Austria, which begins the French Revolutionary Wars.
- 1799 Sunday: Napoleon Bonaparte declares, “Jerusalem should be for the Jews.” Jews celebrate and Muslims run amok.
- 1801 Tuesday: In Lancaster, Britain, future 14th U.S. Attorney General Henry D. Gilpin is born. A Democrat, he would serve under President Martin Van Buren from January 11, 1840, to March 04, 1841.
- 1809 Friday: At the Battle of Ebensburg, Austria, Napoleon defeats the Austrian army.
- 1814 Thursday: Napoleon Bonaparte abdicated his throne and suffered banishment at the hands of the Allied victors to the Island of Elba.
- 1820 Friday: In Worcester, Massachusetts, the 4th U.S. Attorney General Levi Lincoln Sr. died at age 70. A Democratic-Republican, he served under President Thomas Jefferson from March 05,1801 to March 05, 1805.
- 1828 Monday: The first edition of Noah Webster’s “American Dictionary of the English Language” undergoes publication.
- 1836 Thursday: The U.S. Congress created the Wisconsin Territory.
- 1853 Thursday: Harriet Tubman begins the Underground Railway with the purpose of helping move slaves from the South to refuge in the North.
- 1859 Thursday: In Georgetown, Washington, D.C., the nation’s 17th U.S. Treasury Secretary George M. Bibb died at age 82. A Democrat, he served under Presidents John Tyler and James K. Polk from July 04, 1844, to March 07, 1845.
- 1860 Saturday: The first Pony Express rider arrived in San Francisco with mail originating in St. Joseph, Mo.
- 1861 Sunday: The Federals surrender Ft. Sumter to the Confederates.
- 1865 Friday: John Wilkes Booth assassinated President Abraham Lincoln during a performance of “Our American Cousin” at Ford’s Theater in Washington, D.C.
- 1902 Monday: James Cash Penney opened his first store, “The Golden Rule,” in Kemmerer, Wyoming.
- 1910 Thursday: President William Howard Taft became the first U.S. chief executive to throw the ceremonial first pitch at a baseball game as the Washington Senators beat the Philadelphia Athletics 3-0.
- 1912 Sunday: The British luxury liner, RMS Titanic, collided with an iceberg in the North Atlantic at 11:40 p.m. ship’s time and began sinking. The ship went down approximately two hours and forty minutes later with the loss of 1,514 lives.
- 1915 Wednesday: The Ottoman Empire’s army invaded Armenia on this date, which would lead to the Armenian Genocide.
- 1918 Sunday: The U.S. First Aero Squadron engaged in America’s first aerial dogfight with enemy aircraft over Toul, France.
- 1925 Tuesday: WGN in Chicago became the first radio station to broadcast a regular-season Major League Baseball game when it presented the Chicago Cubs beating the visiting Pittsburgh Pirates by a final score of 8-2.
- 1931 Tuesday: King Alfonso of Spain went into exile, and the leftists proclaim the Second Spanish Republic on this date. This of course was the name for their new Spanish regime, one that would have to be destroyed by Nationalists under the command of El Caudillo Francisco Franco.
- 1935 Sunday: The “Black Sunday” dust storm descended upon the Central Plains, turning a sunny afternoon into total darkness.
- 1939 Friday: Viking Press first published the John Steinbeck novel, “The Grapes of Wrath,” on this date.
- 1940 Sunday: Allied troops land in Norway to help fight the Nazis. The Germans are gaining ground and it’s clear that the Allied troops may find themselves in precarious positions. They should be home preparing to defend France from a looming German onslaught.
- 1941 Monday: At the behest of the Nazis, King Peter abandons Yugoslavia to pro-Fascist elements. Meanwhile, in Paris, the first massive roundup of Jews begins with over 3,600 taken into custody by the German occupiers. Elsewhere, fighting continues in Greece as the 1st SS Panzer Division captures a key pass thus cutting off retreat for Greek forces. In North Africa, the Afrika Korps is having a hell of a time capturing Tobruk.
- 1942 Tuesday: The British high command is in a dither, trying to get British leadership in Egypt to launch an offensive against the Afrika Korps so as to relieve the pressure on Malta. If Malta succumbs to Luftwaffe bombings around the clock, supplies getting to British forces in the Near and Middle East will become much more problematic. Currently, leadership in Cairo is defeatist in attitude.
- 1943 Wednesday: Soviet feelers to the Finns in Helsinki are rebuffed. The Soviets are trying to get Finland to exit the war seeing as how they are allies of the Nazis and an integral component of the Siege of Leningrad. The Finns respond by saying, ‘nope, we are not going anywhere.’ In another 15-18 months however, the Finns will be the ones suing for peace.
- 1944 Friday: The United States Army Air Force is preparing to launch a major raid against Rumanian oilfields in Ploesti, Rumania. The Nazi war machine is dependent upon oil supplies from their Axis partner to keep their military moving ahead. Tomorrow is the day of the raid. Planes and pilots are preparing.
- 1945 Saturday: The U.S. 7th Army with Allies occupies the German cities of Nuremberg and Stuttgart. On the other side of the planet, American planes bombed Tokyo and damaged the Imperial Palace. Meanwhile, Richie Blackmore, future lead guitarist with Deep Purple[i] and Rainbow[ii] was born in Weston-super-Mare, Somerset, England on this date.
- 1948 Wednesday: Keith Baker—drummer with the British rock band, Supertramp[iii] 1969-1971—is born in England on this date.
- 1949 Thursday: The “Wilhelmstrase Trial” in Nuremberg, Germany ended with 19 former Nazi Foreign Office officials sentenced by an American tribunal to prison terms ranging from four to 25 years. Elsewhere, future vocalist with the British prog-rock band, Curved Air[iv]– Sonja Kristina- is born in Brentwood, Essex, England, on this date.
- 1954 Wednesday: French paratroopers crawl forward inch by inch towards the People’s Army communist thugs who have cut a major gash into the air strip upon which the French defenders of Dien Bien Phu depend. The communists thought they were untouchable when the paras stormed into their positions with grenades, small arms, and knives and killed most of the Viet Minh and sent the rest scurrying for their lives. Meanwhile, other French troops are trying to reach Huguette 6 at the far end of the airstrip with water and ammunition so the remaining troops there can continue repelling one human wave attack after another.
- 1956 Saturday: Ampex Corporation demonstrated its videotape recorder at the National Association of Radio and Television Broadcasters Convention in Chicago, Illinois.
- 1960 Thursday: The musical “Bye Bye Birdie” opened on Broadway.
- 1961 Friday: A Cuban American invasion army departed Nicaragua for Cuba and the infamous Bay of Pigs landing.
- 1967 Friday: American planes attacked Haiphong, North Vietnam, for the first time during the war in Vietnam.
- 1970 Tuesday: President Richard M. Nixon nominated Harry Blackmun to the U.S. Supreme Court. The choice of Blackmun, whom the U.S. Senate unanimously confirmed the following month, followed the failed nominations of Clement Haynsworth and G. Harrold Carswell. Meanwhile, at the Moonlight Gardens Ballroom in Canton, Ohio, heavyweight boxer Earnie Shavers scores a TKO on opponent, Frank Smith, in the 4th round of a scheduled 6-round heavyweight boxing match. Shavers’ record would go to 12-1 with the victory.
- 1971 Wednesday: The Supreme Court of the United States (SCOTUS) upholds busing as a way of achieving racial desegregation. Meanwhile, President Richard M. Nixon ends the U.S. blockade of the People’s Republic of China.
- 1973 Saturday: In Huntington, West Virginia, heavyweight boxer Jimmy Ellis scores a 2nd-round KO of opponent, Joe “Tiger” Harris in a scheduled 10-round bout to put his pro record to 37-7. Elsewhere, in Missoula, Montana, heavyweight slugger, Ron Lyle, won a unanimous 10-round decision over his opponent, Bob Stallings, to put his record to 20-1.
- 1981 Tuesday: The first test flight of America’s first operational space shuttle, the Columbia, ended successfully with a landing at Edwards Air Force Base in eastern Kern County, California.
- 1983 Thursday: Pete Farndon of the Pretenders[v] (bass/vocals) died from a heroin overdose on this date in London, England; he was 30-years-old.
- 1984 Saturday: The Texas Board of Education began requiring that the state’s public-school textbooks describe the evolution of human beings as “theory rather than fact.”
- 1986 Monday: President Ronald Reagan announced the U.S. air raid on military and terrorist related targets in Libya on this day.
- 1987 Tuesday: Turkey applies for membership in the European Common Market.
- 1990 Saturday: In Paradise, Nevada, at the Mirage, heavyweight boxer Riddick “Big Daddy” Bowe won an 8-round unanimous decision over his opponent, Eddie Gonzales, to put his pro-record to 16-0.
- 1994 Thursday: Branch Davidian leader David Koresh promises authorities that he will surrender to them after he completes his Seven Seals manuscript. Meanwhile, two U.S. Air Force F-15 warplanes mistakenly shot down two U.S. Army Black Hawk helicopters over northern Iraq, killing 26 people, including 15 Americans on this date. Elsewhere, in St. Louis, Mississippi, heavyweight boxer “Smokin’ Bert” Cooper loses to opponent, Larry “The Legend” Donald, via a TKO at the 1:16-minute mark of the 7th round of a scheduled 12-round championship bout. Cooper’s record went to 31-13-1 while his opponent, WBC Continental Heavyweight Champion Donald’s record went to 14-0.
- 2002 Sunday: Dictator and thug Hugo Chavez returns to power in Venezuela. Many people will pay the price for his return. The people of Venezuela tried to depose this POS, but enough scumbags rallied to his side to save him and put him back in power.
- 2003 Monday: It sucks to be a terrorist: in Baghdad, U.S. troops capture a Palestinian POS, Abu Abbas, a man responsible for murdering an American on the cruise ship Achille Lauro, sailing in the Mediterranean when it was commandeered by jihadists. The scum threw disabled passenger Leon Klinghoffer overboard in his wheelchair. Brave scumbag. Hang him. Elsewhere, near Richmond, California, the headless body of a female and a fetus with the umbilical cord still attached wash up on the shore. Law enforcement officers test the body for DNA and learn that the remains are those of Laci Peterson and her unborn baby who have been missing from their Modesto, California, home since December 24, 2002. This would bode ill for her husband and the baby’s father, Scott Peterson.
- 2004 Wednesday: In a historic policy shift, President George W. Bush endorsed Israel’s plan to hold on to part of the West Bank in any final peace settlement with the Palestinians. He also ruled out Palestinian refugees returning to Israel, bringing strong criticism from the scumbag Palestinians.
- 2005 Thursday: Near the Palestinian town of Nablus, Israeli troops whack a member of the terrorist group, Al Aqsa Martyrs’ Brigade, who was preparing to launch an attack into Israel. Israeli officials placed blame for the incident squarely atop the shoulders of the Palestinian garbage running the show in Gaza City. These people are all jihadists and jihadists must be whacked wherever discovered. Excellent work, Israel!
- 2006 Friday: Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad meeting with Hamas officials at a conference on Palestinian statehood blasts the Israeli government as being a dying, rotten tree, one that will disappear with the first storm.’ Israel is still there, and Ahmadinejad is full of fecal matter. Elsewhere, Chad severs ties with the Sudan after Islamist rebels from Chad carry out an attack within their own country, killing at least 350 people and wounding countless others. Chad points the finger of blame directly at Khartoum which remains mum.
- 2007 Saturday: Not that it did any good, 200,000 people take to the streets in Ankara, Turkey, protesting against the possible candidacy of want-to-be dictator for life, incumbent Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan. The POS is still there in 2020.
- 2008 Monday: Delta Airlines Incorporation and Northwest Airlines Corporation announced they were merging. Elsewhere, the U.S. is beginning to occupy its brand-spanking new $736 billion embassy in Baghdad, Iraq. The facility is about the size of the Vatican City and can reportedly withstand any assault by terrorists. We shall see. Meanwhile, the World Food Bank announces a plethora of new emergency measures with which to combat the rising costs of food prices. People in the developing world are running amok in the streets, having food riots, attacking stores and warehouses. It’s getting ugly out there.
- 2009 Tuesday: In a big day for Somali pirates, the scum seize four ships taking 60 hostages. Elsewhere, North Korea said it was restarting its rogue nuclear program (what else is new?), booting U.N. inspectors and pulling out of disarmament talks in an angry reaction to U.N. Security Councils condemnation of its April 15 rocket launch.
- 2010 Wednesday: The Vatican finds itself in the hotseat when a top cardinal within the church links homosexuality with pedophilia in discussions over the recent wave of sex scandals threatening the institution. You know, if the shoe fits; still, whether the Roman Catholic Church knows it or not, everyone is beginning to get WOKE. Some things you can say and others you can’t and what the cardinal said is one of the bad ones…in other news, whispers are coming out of the White House that President Barack Hussein Obama is going to debut a new plan with which to send American astronauts to Mars. Supposedly, this will occur tomorrow. The funny thing is that NOT long after he became president, he scrapped NASA’s plans for returning astronauts to the moon. He wanted the money for his bogus social re-engineering programs.
- 2011 Thursday: President Barack Obama, British Prime Minister David Cameron, and French President Nicolas Sarkozy publish an op-ed in a global newspaper- International Herald Tribune– in which the three leaders share their vision on how best to end the Libyan Civil War, one these guys sort of had a hand in starting and now like George W. Bush and his ill-fated Iraq War 2003, once they broke it, they own it.
- 2012 Saturday: The U.S., Russia, and China begin talks on Iran’s nuclear program. Elsewhere, South Korean naval vessels search the Yellow Sea on the lookout for a failed North Korean missile test which went down into the ocean shortly after launch.
- 2013 Sunday: In anticipation of Croatia becoming a full-fledged member of the European Union, the nation selects its first MPs through an election. Elsewhere, following the death of Venezuelan dictator Hugo Chavez (died March 05), Venezuelans go to the polls for a snap presidential election. Meanwhile, South Korean continues putting out feelers to its counterparts in the North which are rebuffed yet again. Light ‘em up, civilized world, light those North Koreans up.
- 2014 Monday: According to Brainy History, the Washington Post and The Guardian win the Pulitzer Prize for reporting of surveillance programs by the U.S. National Security Agency (NSA); the investigations relied on thousands of documents leaked by Edward Snowden, a former NSA contractor. Elsewhere, folks waiting at a bus station outside the Nigerian capital city of Abuja have a horrible day when twin bombings occur. According to Al Jazeera, at least 71 people are sent to meet their Maker while at least another 120 probably wish they could. Once again, the so-called ‘religion of peace’ strikes again.
- 2015 Tuesday: President Barack Hussein Obama meets with Iraqi Prime Minister Haidar al-Abadi to discuss the ongoing fight against the Islamic State. The American president says he will send the nation ‘humanitarian aid’ but in his usual ‘f**k this’ attitude, will not commit to sending the beleaguered nation military supplies.
- 2016 Thursday: Palestinians are always causing trouble and today is no different. In Jerusalem, Israeli law enforcement catch two Palestinian 12-year-old boys who had an assortment of knives concealed within their clothing. Off they went to the Hoosegow. Meanwhile, near Hebron, a Palestinian extremist attacks an Israeli soldier with an axe but who is then shot dead for his troubles. Piss on them. Elsewhere, the Chinese announce they are going to prosecute 357 of its citizens for the illegal sale of vaccines. What kind of vaccines?
- 2017 Friday: Former NFL star Aaron Hernandez, already serving a life sentence for a 2013 murder, was acquitted in Boston in a 2012 double-homicide that prosecutors claimed was fueled by his anger over a drink spilled on him at a nightclub. Five days later, Hernandez supposedly hanged himself in his prison cell. Elsewhere, European vessels plying the waters off of the Libyan coast come upon another floundering load of Sub-Saharan African ‘migrants’ and yank 2,000 of them out of the water.
- 2018 Saturday: Terrorists attack an Egyptian army outpost in the Sinai today killing several soldiers. At least 12-14 jihadis ran amok, four of them detonating suicide vests as they grappled with the soldiers. At least 8 Egyptian soldiers lost their lives in the skirmish. Further north, problems continue along the border between Israel and Gaza. A visiting delegation of Egyptian leaders encourage the Palestinians to call off their ‘Great March of Return.’ This event witnesses Hamas sending out cannon fodder to engage with the Israeli Defense Forces so people can get killed and Hamas can then point fingers at Israel. We say, stop giving the Palestinians money. Period.
- 2019 Sunday: Freshman Congresswoman Ilhan Omar, a woman with numerous problems, finds herself at the center of controversy yet again after comments made at a 9/11 speech come to light in which, she tries to cover up the role of Islam in bringing down the Twin Towers. President Donald J. Trump hammers the skank while- shock of shocks- Nancy Pelosi rushes to her defense. Boot both women out of Congress.
- 2020 Tuesday: Today, former President Barack Hussein Obama endorsed his former vice president, “Pro-China Joe” Biden for the 2020 presidential nomination of the Democratic Party. He did so via social media. Mr. Obama joins the Chinese taskmasters running the Biden campaign in selecting the ‘right man for the job’ should he win in November (which he won’t). Meanwhile, the Kung Flu- aka COVID-19, aka coronavirus, aka Wuhan Virus, aka Wuhan Flu, aka Wuhan Virus Crisis- continues claiming lives and causing economic destruction wherever it occurs. Current statistics show a total of 1,968,943 confirmed cases with 123,783 confirmed deaths and 464,135 confirmed recoveries. In the United States, we have a total (at the time of this update) 598,737 confirmed cases what with 24,770 confirmed deaths and 38,015 confirmed recoveries. We must thank our Chinese ‘friends’ for giving us the gift that won’t stop giving. Thank you, People’s Republic of China, thank you.
- 2020 Tuesday A: As of this evening, the world has 1,981,239 confirmed cases of the Wuhan Virus Crisis what with 126,681 confirmed deaths and 486,622 confirmed recoveries. In the United States, 614,416 confirmed cases and 29,897 confirmed deaths and 48,036 confirmed recoveries. Now, get this, the People’s Republic of China claims to have 84,393 confirmed cases, 3.342 deaths and 78,877 confirmed recoveries. Amazing is it not? The U.S. State Department estimates that in truth, at least 2.2 million to 2.5 million fatalities connected to this lab-engineered, diabolical virus and yet, they claim it ain’t so. Meanwhile, President Donald J. Trump announces that he will put a hold on the money the United States gives to the World Health Organization. About time, Mr. President, about time. How about putting an American into the place of Dr. Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus? That makes more sense than having a Third World toady for China in the gig.
- 2021 Wednesday: COVID-19 STATISTICS FOR THE PLANET AS A WHOLE: 137,847,272 confirmed cases, +1,000,476, 2,965,199 confirmed deaths, +16,103, and 78,548,136 confirmed recoveries, +612,509. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 31,608,413 confirmed cases, UP 165,799 from yesterday’s reporting, 569,556 confirmed deaths, UP 1,662, and 119,010,784 confirmed recoveries. Note- we are going to do our own estimates of recoveries based on percentages seeing as how the CDC won’t report them.[vi] In other COVID-19, a recent report says that Regeneron’s Chi-Vi cocktail can help prevent COVID-19 infections.
- 2021 Wednesday A: NOTE: SINCE JOE BIDEN BECAME PRESIDENT ON JANUARY 20, 2021, THERE HAVE BEEN 242,664 CHI-VI DEATHS IN THE United States- feeble old Joe, in another two to three weeks, you will have tied the total number witnessed by the Trump administration in nearly a year of the rampaging coronavirus pandemic. Dr. Scott Gottlieb takes the ‘Biden administration’ to task for NOT surging vaccines and resources into coronavirus hotspots but to continue doling vaccines out based on population numbers.
- 2021 Wednesday B: COVID-19 STATISTICS in the four states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Florida, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 3,706,728 confirmed cases, 60,507 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Moving on, here are the numbers for Florida: 2,141,686 confirmed cases, 34,164 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries (same as yesterday’s count). Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 31,175 confirmed cases, 471 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries (same as yesterday’s count). Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 381,537 confirmed cases, 5,391 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries (same as yesterday’s). Let us look at one other portion of the U.S., Utah, the home of a bunch of rebellious Mormons who dressed up like Native Americans and attacked settlers on the Oregon Trail: they have 391,177 confirmed cases, 2,161 confirmed deaths, but sadly, NO mention of confirmed recoveries.[vii]
- 2021 Wednesday C: Now that Mo has relocated to Israel, let’s look at the statistics there: 836,521 confirmed cases, 6,312 confirmed deaths, and 827,055 confirmed recoveries. Let’s look at one other country- Georgia, one of the countries victimized by Vladimir Putin’s Russia: 291,214 cases of the virus, 3,901 confirmed deaths and 278,683 confirmed recoveries.[viii]
- 2021 Wednesday D: STOCK MARKET CLOSES/PRECIOUS AND RARE METALS: DOW Jones Industrial Average: 33,730.89, UP 53.62 points (+0.16%). Next, the NASDAQ: 13,857.84, DOWN 138.26 points (-0.99%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 4,126.44, DOWN 16.93 points (-0.41%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $62.83 per barrel, +0.29 (+0.46%). The price of GOLD is $1,735.90 per troy oz., -0.40 (-0.02%) while the price of SILVER is $25.46 per troy ounce, -0.06 (-0.25%). The price of PLATINUM is $1,175.00 per troy oz, -2.40 (-0.20%) while the price of COPPER is $4.11 per pound, -0.02 (-0.39%).[ix] The price of PALLADIUM is $2,678.23 per troy oz, -11.58 (-0.43%).[x] The price of RHODIUM is $28,100.00 per troy oz., -400.00 (-1.40%).[xi] Currently, Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000016. As for Chi-Com money, one-dollar U.S. = 6.53 Chinese yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.83 euros and in Mexican pesos equals 20.07. In Fijian Dollar, one greenback equals 2.01 and in Gambian Dalasi, a buck equals 50.70.[xii] In other news, Coinbase soars in market debut, being valued at $100 billion.
- 2021 Wednesday E: U.S. NATIONAL DEBT AND GASOLINE PRICES IN THE THREE STATES IN WHICH WE HAVE CHEF-AUTHORS– Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising by the day- in California, gasoline prices have risen to over $3.937 per gallon, $2.842 in Florida, $3.745 in Hawaii, and $3.340 in Washington state.[xiii] Let’s look at one other location- Iowa: $2.778. Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $28,170,800,252,848 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but flipping TRILLIONS.[xiv] Cloward and Piven causing problems like they always do. In other business news, Toshiba’s CEO and President Hisao Tanaka resigned today in the wake of a $20 billion buyout offer. Next, Univision announces plans for a merger with Televisa which will also provide a streaming service for Spanish language audiences. Elsewhere, Tesco reports a 20-percent drop in its profits even during the online boom in business, thanks to the Chi-Com Virus ravaging the country and the world.
- 2021 Wednesday F: COVID-19 NEWS– Moderna is eyeing a combination COVID-19/Influenza vaccination for the fall. (Note- don’t bother- we aren’t going to take it). Next, U.S. intelligence chief says that spy agencies are unclear as to when the China Virus first underwent transmission. Meanwhile, Senator Rand Paul, R-KY, says that ‘if you want to get the American people to buy in on getting the vaccine, government should not lie to them’ (like that imbecile, the AMAZING Dr. Tony Fauci). Elsewhere, IBM uncovers more attacks against China Virus vaccine supply chains. No surprise there. In other COVID-19 vaccine news, Denmark has permanently halted the use of AstraZeneca’s vaccine following reports of blood clots showing up in patients in that country. Next, the NFL says that players and staff MUST get the coronavirus vaccines if they want to play or to work within the National Football League. We say, “F**k them.” Finally, GOP lawmakers push back on the ongoing push for COVID-19 passports. (Note- a poll says that more than 50-percent of Republicans are NOT going to get the vaccines).
- 2021 Wednesday G: WASHINGTON, D.C. STATEHOOD– a recent poll says that of all 50 states and Washington, D.C., the latter is viewed as the absolute worst place to live and work. Speaking of statehood, 22 Republican state attorney-generals are suing the Biden administration saying that statehood for the nation’s capital is unconstitutional which it is. The nation’s capital was meant to be an independent federal district. Perhaps they should return the real estate given to the district by the surrounding states back to the donors. There. Problem solved. They can pay taxes to the states. Ah, well, the House Oversight Committee is going to vote on a bill- H.R. 51- authorizing D.C. statehood later in the week. Still, Democrats are facing cries of “HYPOCRISY” over the court-packing scheme seeing as how they were against it before they were for it.
- 2021 Wednesday H: JOE BIDEN NEWS I– The ‘Biden administration’ is pushing to protect the nation’s power grid as hacking efforts intensify. Next, House Speaker Nancy “Mumbles” Pelosi, she of the pendulous breasts that droop down past her waistline, has invited bewildered old Joe Biden to address a joint session of Congress on April 28. This we got to see! Meanwhile, critics lambasting Joe Biden’s SCOTUS commission on packing the court could favor adding additional left-wing justices to an already inept court thanks to the commission being one-sided. (Note- we suspected this from the start). Next, Joe Biden says that ALL U.S. troops will be out of Afghanistan, not by May 1, 2021, as President Donald J. Trump planned but on the 20th anniversary of the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001: September 11, 2021.[xv] However, Joe Biden’s CIA Director William Burns is pushing back on this announcement.[xvi]
- 2021 Wednesday I: CRIME AND CRIMINAL JUSTICE NEWS– The judge in the Derek Chauvin murder trial today refused a motion to dismiss the case. Meanwhile, Brooklyn Center, Minnesota, Police Officer Kim Potter was arrested today and charged with second degree manslaughter in the accidental shooting death of thug Duante Wright. Police in the city also had to put barricades around her family’s home seeing as how rioting has been ongoing there now for three days. Last night, law enforcement arrested another 60 people rioting and running amok in the streets. We say, “Shoot them and re-establish law and order in your city.” In other criminal justice news, Ponzi-schemer Bernie Madoff died in federal prison at age 83. In doing so, he was able to beat serving his 150-year prison sentence. C’ est la vie. Finally, as the trial of Minneapolis Police Officer Derek Chauvin continues, a defense expert testifies that Mr. Floyd did not die from Officer Chauvin’s actions but from a heart rhythm problem. (Interesting note- a report says that NYPD officers stood by as four MS-13 gangbangers loaded a dead body into the trunk of their vehicle).
- 2021 Wednesday J: POLITICAL NEWS I– Congresswoman Ashley Hinson, R-IA 1st congressional district, has put forth a Trump-like bill, the “Red Tape Reduction Act,” a bill that would seek to cut regulations and rules. Meanwhile, Congresswoman Julia Letlow, R-LA 5th congressional district, put her hand on the Holy Bible today and took the oath of office as the newest member of the U.S. House of Representatives. Next, Governor Ron DeSantis, R-FL, is continuing with Florida’s lawsuit against the Joe Biden regime over its crazy Immigrations and Customs Enforcement policies. Illegal aliens MUST GO! Speaking of the border, “Kooky Kamala” Harris is supposed to visit Mexico and Guatemala within the next ‘several weeks.’ Uh, okay, we have a CATASTROPHE on our southern border there, phony VP. Finally, Senate Majority Leader “Cryin’ Chuck” Schumer plans to move forward with the Biden administration’s infrastructure bill early next week, the one that will cost more than $2 trillion, money mostly borrowed from communist China. (Note- Congressman Steve Scalise, R-LA 1st congressional district, says that “Cryin’ Chuck” is not reaching out to Republican lawmakers for their input. Say what?)
- 2021 Wednesday K: POLITICAL NEWS II– The Capitol Hill officer who shot and killed 35-year-old Ashli Babbitt during the January 06, 2021, FALSE FLAG operation, aka the infamous Capitol Hill Riots- of that ill-fated day will face NO charges whatsoever even though film makes it clear there was no reason for such an incident to have occurred. Good to have friends in high places, folks. Next, major U.S. corporations are all banding together to thwart the new voting laws seeking to infuse more honesty and openness into the laws so that what happened on November 03, 2020, does not occur again; namely, stealing a presidential election and giving it to a horrible candidate, creepy old Joe Biden. Elsewhere, several GOP senators are seeking to strip Major League Baseball of its anti-trust protections. Kick MLB to the curb.
- 2021 Wednesday L: POLITICAL NEWS III– The Biden administration is going to honor the terms of the deal made by President Donald J. Trump and the United Arab Emirates. The sale of advanced U.S. warplanes will proceed. Next, the U.S. Senate votes 53-45 to confirm Gary Gensler as the next head of Securities and Exchange Commission. Meanwhile, Congressman Andy Biggs, R-AZ 5th congressional district, says that Joe Biden is swiftly moving illegal aliens apprehended along the southern border and is moving them into the heartland of the country. There is NO vetting, NO testing for diseases, NO background checks for criminal activity, and thus Old Joe is fueling the demise for the country at a later date.
- 2021 Wednesday M: POLITICAL NEWS IV– The Democrats are preparing to release a new plan with which to expand the U.S. Supreme Court from nine seats to 13. This is indeed ‘packing the courts,’ something Joe Biden swore upon the head of Satan (just kidding) he would NEVER do. Congressman Ted Budd, R-NC 13th congressional district, says a constitutional amendment is required with which to fix the number of justices at nine. Meanwhile, Congressman Buddy Carter, R-GA 1st congressional district, says that ‘Major League Baseball is punishing the people it claims to be helping.’ Next, the Dems have another plan, one into which they will pour another $50 billion to eradicate student loan debt. This will wipe out the debt for 36 million of our fellow Americans. Good. Elsewhere, former President George W. Bush laments that he did not pass comprehensive immigration reform when HE was president. How about enforcing the laws?
- 2021 Wednesday N: MISCELLANEOUS NEWS I– “Bachelor” star Colton Underwood comes as gay. Big whoop. Next, Mick Jagger and Dave Grohl are working on an anthem for the COVID-19 era. Meanwhile, Parler says that Amazon is throwing mud at them by claiming they are doing everything they can to cover up ownership. Speaking of Amazon, they are pledging to promote more women and blacks. Elsewhere, the state of Arizona is revamping sex-ed rules in the wake of all the LGBTQIA+ bulls**t being forced down the throats of American students.
- 2021 Wednesday O: MISCELLANEOUS NEWS II– We learn that $174 billion of the infrastructure bill proposed by President Joe Biden is going to the Chinese. We need them to mine and manufacture rare earth minerals so we can drive electric cars. Good going, Joe. Next, Stephen Miller says that “America First Legal” is aiding the states in suing the Biden administration. Moving on, a new department of the U.S. Treasury will oversee COVID-19 relief. Boy, talk about a major slush fund for the Left! Elsewhere, Senator Marco Rubio, R-FL, tells Newsmax that IF Trump runs in 2024, he will be the nominee. Next, Joe Biden- never one to pander- is appointing a liaison to the American Asian-Pacific Islanders community seeing as how black Democrats are attacking Asian Democrats. Someone has to help make nice. Erika Moritsugu will get the gig. Finally, experts say (and they are right) that California is not prepared for another catastrophic fire season. True, absolutely true, thanks to liberal mismanagement and inattention.
- 2021 Wednesday P: FOREIGN NEWS / OVERSEAS NEWS– the United States and Germany are warning Russia to pull back from Ukraine’s borders. The Biden administration plans to slap new sanctions atop Vladimir Putin and the Russian government. Let’s see what that does. Meanwhile, experts say that thanks to U.S. stupidity, we have built the Chi-Com military for them via the lopsided trade disparities as well as permitting to steal everything they can get their thieving hands on. Wow.
- 2021 Wednesday Q: LOTTERY RESULTS– First, here are the numbers for the Super Lotto Draw #3551: 07, 10, 20, 28, 33, and Mega 15. Out of 114,696 winning tickets, the highest winners were FOUR people who had FIVE numbers BUT NO Mega for a prize of $10,170 apiece. The winning tickets were sold at (1) Foremost Liquor, South Pasadena, CA 91030 (2) United Oil, Ontario, CA 91761 (3) Cig Zone, Indio, CA 92201 and (4) Bonfare Market, San Jose, CA 95135. Next, here are the numbers for the Powerball Draw #837: 13, 30, 33, 45, 61, and Power 14. Out of 46,599 winning tickets in California, the highest winners were FIVE people who had FOUR numbers plus the Powerball $5,142 apiece.
- 2022 Thursday: COVID-19 Statistics for The Planet as a Whole– 502,833,685 confirmed cases, +974,126, 6,217,443 confirmed deaths, +3,954 and 453,122,783 confirmed recoveries, +1,150,584. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 82,252,965 confirmed cases, UP 60,085 from yesterday’s reporting, 1,014,902 confirmed deaths, UP 788,[xvii] and 80,095,347 confirmed recoveries, UP to 42,791. We genuinely welcome COVID Live Update World Meter for being honest in covering ALL the numbers- God bless them.[xviii]
- 2022 Thursday A: Joe Biden to Donald J. Trump Covid-19 Deaths– Note: since Joe Biden became president on January 20, 2021, there have been 565,609 CHI-VI DEATHS IN THE United States- intellectually inadequate old Joe, by the end of the year, you will have tied the total number seen by the Trump administration in a year of the raging coronavirus pandemic. Under President Trump’s watch, there were 404,645 fatalities from the Chi-Com Bat Virus. From this point forward, ALL COVID-19 deaths are atop Joe Biden. He has surpassed President Donald J. Trump’s 15-month number by 200,944 Chi-Com lab-engineered virus deaths in FIFTEEN MONTHS. Joe has accomplished this onerous task in 449 days. He promised that he would lockdown the virus, NOT the country.
- 2022 Thursday B: COVID-19 Statistics in the four states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Florida, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 9,149,794 confirmed cases, 89,675 confirmed deaths, and 8,897,475 confirmed recoveries. Moving on, here are the numbers for Florida: 5,919,467 confirmed cases, 73,656 confirmed deaths, and 5,798,702 confirmed recoveries. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 243,299 confirmed cases, 1,390 confirmed deaths, and 237,218 of confirmed recoveries. Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 1,471,754 confirmed cases, 12,589 confirmed deaths, and 1,433,781 confirmed recoveries. Let us look at one other part of the U.S., North Dakota: they have 240,109 confirmed cases, 2,251 confirmed deaths, and 237,715 confirmed recoveries.[xix]
- 2022 Thursday C: Foreign Covid Stats of The Day– Now that Mo has moved to Israel, let us look at the statistics there: 4,022,692 confirmed cases, 10,612 confirmed deaths, and 3,941,841 confirmed recoveries. Let us look at one other portion of the world- Cook Islands, 212th place on the list: 3,788 cases of the virus, 0 confirmed death and 3,182 confirmed recoveries.[xx]
- 2022 Thursday D: Stock Market Closes/Precious and Rare Metals– DOW Jones Industrial Average: 34,451.23, DOWN 113.36 points (-0.33%). Next, the NASDAQ: 13,351.08 DOWN 292.51 points (-2.14%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 4,392.59, DOWN 54.00 points (-1.21%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $106.95 per barrel, +2.80 (+2.69%). The price of GOLD is $1,974.90 per troy oz., -6.40 (-0.32%) while the price of SILVER is $25.70 per troy ounce, -0.25 (-0.98%). The price of PLATINUM is $994.20 per troy oz, +6.70 (+0.68%) while the price of COPPER is $4.72 per pound, +0.02 (+0.52%).[xxi] The price of PALLADIUM is $2,369.21 per troy oz., +3.31 (+0.14%). The price of RHODIUM is $19,200.00 per troy oz., +0.00 (+0.00%). The price of NEODYMIUM is $1,110,000.00 per CNY/T, -50,000.00 (-4.31%). The price of ALUMINUM is $3,299.00 per USD/T, +63.00 (+1.95%). The price of ZINC is $4,483.00 per USD/T., +21.50 (+0.48%). The price of COCOA is $2,583.00 per USD/T, 0.00 (0.00%). The price of COFFEE is $223.60 per USD/T, -1.45 (-0.64%). The price of LUMBER is $889.00 USD 1,000 board feet +5.30 (+0.60%).[xxii] Currently, Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000025. As for Chi-Com money, one-dollar U.S. = 6.38 Chinese yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.92 euros, in Mexican pesos equals 19.96, and in Russian rubles, one dollar equals 80.12 of theirs. In Kyrgyzstani Som, one greenback equals 84.76 and in Lao Kip, a buck equals 11,835.90 and in Latvian Lats, one dollar equals 0.60 of theirs.[xxiii]
- 2022 Thursday E: U.S. National Debt and Gasoline Prices in The Four States in Which We Have Chef-Authors– Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising and lowering by the day and NOTE- these prices are sans TAXES- in California, gasoline prices have moved to $5.719 per gallon, $4.016 in Florida, $5.238 in Hawaii, and $4.654 in Washington state.[xxiv] Let us look at one other portion of the United States: Iowa- $3.796. We are going to do something else that could be fun- gasoline prices around the world going from cheapest to highest. The next country on the list has the 16th LOWEST gasoline price in the world- Yemen: $2.137 per U.S. Gallon.[xxv] Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $30,384,833,492,283 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but frigging TRILLIONS.[xxvi] Cloward and Piven causing problems like they always do which is not good- those two bastards should have met their ends on the chopping block. As for holders of U.S. debt, after Netherlands the next largest holder of U.S. debt is Poland. This nation holds $51,000,000,000 of U.S. debt (it is important to note that these numbers vary every day with one nation after another jockeying for top position).
- 2022 Thursday F: Joe Biden’s Border Catastrophe I- Governor Greg Abbott is hammering out agreements with various Mexican state governors to stop the flow of the Biden-Harris illegals into the Lone Star State. If the Mexican governors fail to provide security along their shared borders, every single vehicle crossing the border heading north will be stopped and inspected. Billions of dollars of revenues will be lost which hopefully will propel the governors to doing the right thing. IF the Biden-Harris regime won’t do the job, Texas will. Hopefully, Arizona and New Mexico will follow suit leaving California to bear the brunt of illegal aliens alone. Okay, the cost of caring for the Biden-Harris illegals since January 01, 2022, is a shocking $662,179,656. The cost of caring for them since these two losers took charge is $42,408,255,399. Wow. The number of illegals who have crossed the border since January 01, 2022, is in our estimation 1,057,658. Finally, the conservative low estimate of illegals in the country is 46,479,144. We believe the number of illegals is closer to 85-to-100 million which is a detestable number. Round ‘em up, imprison them, and then deport them after they work off their transgressions. (Sources for the AICPENDBLOG.COM Illegal Alien Numbers: Center for Immigration Studies, Department of Homeland Security, Federation for American Immigration Reform, Institute for Defense Analyses, Yale, MIT, and, of course, the God-given common sense each of us has at his or her disposal).
- 2022 Thursday G: Foreign News-Overseas News I- Finland and Sweden are seeking fast-track membership in NATO which has led the tottering Putin regime in Russia to threaten a build-up of its nuclear forces if the two neutral nations become the newest members of NATO. In more unwelcome news for Russia, however, Ukraine sank Russia’s Black Sea flagship- the Moskva– with a land-to-sea missile. Belching smoke and flames, the vessel went to the bottom with sailors leaping into the sea. In an attempt to cover up the disaster, Moscow claimed sailors smoking cigarettes somehow sank the ship- which, if true- is worse than the ship being sunk via a missile. What can go wrong for the Putin regime next? We suspect that the military and intelligence leadership is NOT going to permit much more of these disasters to continue. President Putin had better keep his back to the wall at all times; otherwise, someone is going to come up behind him and cap him. It’s what Russians do. (Note- this is so reminiscent of the Winter War of 1939- the Finns beat the living crap out of the Russians).
- 2022 Thursday H: Vaccine Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money) News- (1) Pfizer: $53.13 (2) AstraZeneca: $69.05 (3) Novavax: $58.55 (4) Merck & Company: $86.91 (5) Johnson & Johnson: $179.89 (6) BioNTech: $175.29 (7) Moderna: $165.49.
- 2022 Thursday I: Military Suppliers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 2) News- (1) Raytheon: $104.27 (2) Boeing: $181.94 (3) General Dynamics: $243.74 (4) Lockheed Martin: $467.66 (5) Northrop-Grumman: $467.20.
- 2022 Thursday H: PPE Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 3) News- (1) Ansell Ltd.: $25.18 (2) DuPont: $68.78 (3) 3M: $147.36 (4) Honeywell: $195.19 (5) Teijen: $1,324.00.
- 2022 Thursday I: Artificial (Fake) Meat Manufacturers’ Stock Prices (Follow the Money 4) News- (1) Maple Leaf Foods/Tofurkey: $28.48 (2) Beyond Meat: $43.01 (3) Kellogg’s/Morning Star Farms: $67.88.
- 2022 Thursday J: Big Box Store Stock Prices (Follow the Money 5) News- (1) Wal-Mart: $157.05 (2) Lowe’s: $201.28 (3) Home Depot: $304.67 (4) Costco Wholesale Corp: $590.39 (5) Amazon: $3,034.13.
- 2022 Thursday K: Joe Biden Regime News I- Information continues to arise linking the FBI not only to the events of January 06, 2021, but to the ‘plot’ to kidnap one of America’s absolute worst governors, Gretchen “Gravel Gertie” Whitmer, DS-MI. Last week, virtually everyone charged by the feds was either acquitted or had a mistrial which blows the government’s case out of the water. Julie Kelly reports that regarding January 06, 2021, i.e., the INSURRECTION, there were more than 1,000 FBI agents, informants, and/or stooges in the crowd inciting the ensuing mayhem. This is disturbing and the FBI must undergo a massive purification to remove the leftist losers causing inner rot within the once proud organization. Our advice to anyone faced with an interview with the FBI: ask for a lawyer and then go silent. Period. Remember: the few remaining good apples are tainted by the multitudes of bad ones.
- 2022 Thursday L: Joe Biden Regime News II- Apparently, the Biden White House is struggling with how much information to provide the Ukrainians. Next, the Biden White House indicts a Russian legislator and two aides operating in the U.S. whom they claim are running an anti-Ukrainian propaganda site in the U.S. Next, Joe Biden’s CIA Director William Burns says, ‘don’t count out Russia using nukes in Ukraine.’ Good to know. Next, the Biden regime is preparing a crackdown on those seeking to evade regime-imposed sanctions on Russia. Good to know, too.
- 2022 Thursday M: Political News I- A new poll says that a large majority of Americans do not believe gun control will stop mass shootings. Next, BIG DEMOCRAT DONOR from Los Angeles, California, the disgusting Ed Buck- longtime close associate of Bill and Hillary Clinton and the Obamas– has received 30 years for his crack-induced overdose deaths of young black men he enticed into his home to have sex with him. Good riddance to a POS. Another close friend of the Clintons- attorney Michael Sussman- watched his request for his Russia-collusion scam case to be dropped- swatted aside. The Durham investigation is going to go after this scumbag on the ladder up to Hillary Rodham Clinton.
- 2022 Thursday N: Pro-Death Movement-Abortion News- Pro-Death proponents in Florida are going insane what with “America’s Governor” Ron DeSantis signing into law a bill banning ALL abortions after 15 weeks. Whatever happened to birth control, i.e., ‘the pill?’ It used to be everyone sought to prevent pregnancy rather than to murder the outcome of a pregnancy. Something is wrong in a country when it murders its unborn and seeks to replace the mass genocide of its young people with illegal aliens. (Note- I am so glad I now live abroad. Israel values ALL life, not just those that are ‘convenient’).
- 2022 Thursday O: Big Tech News- Elon Musk has put up a $43 billion bid with which to buy Twitter and put it back on the path towards FREE SPEECH. Of course, the left in America and around the world is going bonkers. Who knows? Maybe Elon will launch a hostile takeover of Meta-Facebook. Now that would be something. Time to round up all these tech moguls and send them to Devil’s Island for all the harm they’ve caused the world.
- 2022 Thursday P: Friends, we understand that the left can say whatever they want about whomever they want. However, they persecute us for making light of all manner of things, lampooning bigwig politicians, or criticizing drastic social changes. Well, we will do our best to clean things up and put our critics at ease. What the hell.
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0800 a 40” x 60” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “Sundown Paints the Land.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her website, found at beverlycarrick.com, or at the blog’s Facebook page. At her website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” Beverly has been painting for more than 60 years and known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her Website NOW and view her work. It is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor! You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there IMMEDIATELY! Thank you, the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day.
ALBUM OF THE DAY AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM:
Levon Helm returned with his next solo album, “Dirt Farmer,” on August 26, 2007. Once again, the Band’s drummer/vocalist/mandolinist returned with a lineup of veteran musicians and a bevy of tunes from the rock and roll past. Joining Helm are Byron Isaacs (bass), guitarist Larry Campbell along with others, including a horn section. Helm had one of the most distinctive voices of a generation and this album demonstrates our justifiable claim. We hope you will seek this album out wherever you shop for the absolute best in rock music and make it a part of your daily listening rotation of the absolute best in music. Enjoy.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 04-14-2022, all rights reserved. (Editor’s Note: we pay the estate of Beverly Carrick an annual fee by which, we can show her paintings to the world. We make NO money from the estate’s sales of her world-famous artworks). Total Word Count: 6,299. Moses Scharbug III.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, FINE ART, Beverly Carrick Fiery Sunset Desert Landscapes, Just the Facts, Unvarnished Truth- The, Sonja Kristina, Curved Air, Richie Blackmore, Deep Purple, Rainbow, Pete Farndon, The Pretenders, Keith Baker, Supertramp, President Thomas Jefferson, President John Tyler, President James K. Polk, President Abraham Lincoln, President William Howard Taft, President Richard M. Nixon, President Ronald Reagan, President Barack Obama, President Donald J. Trump, President Joseph R. Biden, U.S. Attorney General Levi Lincoln Sr., U.S. Attorney General Henry D. Gilpin, U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, U.S. Treasury Secretary George M. Bibb, United States Supreme Court, Packing the Supreme Court, Judge Clement Haynsworth, Judge G. Harrold Carswell, Judge Harry Blackmun, U.S. Senate Majority Leader “Cryin’ Chuck” Schumer, Senator Rand Paul, Congressman Andy Biggs, Congresswoman Ashley Hinson, Congresswoman Julia Letlow, Congressman Steve Scalise, Congressman Ted Budd, AMAZING Dr. Tony Fauci- the, Gary Gensler, AAPI Senior Liaison Erika Moritsugu, D.C. Statehood, H.R. 51, Securities and Exchange Commission, Joe Biden’s Infrastructure Bill, AstraZeneca, Moderna, IBM, Tesco, Toshiba, Univision, Televisa, George W. Bush, COVID-19, COVID-19 U.S. and Global Statistics Daily, COVID-19, COVID-19 Passports, COVID-19 Lockdowns and Restrictions, BIG PHARMA, Illegal Aliens, Illegal Alien Invasion, Illegal Alien Tsunami, Illegal Alien Tidal Wave, Illegal Alien Caravans, President Joe Biden’s Open Borders Policies, Build the Wall and Deport Them All, Pfizer, AstraZeneca, Moderna, BioNTech, Johnson & Johnson, Walmart Stock Price, Lowe’s Stock Price, Home Depot Stock Price, Costco Stock Price, Amazon Stock Price, Raytheon Stock Price, General Dynamics Stock Price, Boeing Stock Price, Lockheed Martin Stock Price, Northrop-Grumman Stock Price, Beyond Meat Stock Price, Kellogg’s-Morning Star Farms Stock Price, Maple Leaf Foods-Tofurkey Stock Price, GREEN MEATS, BIG PHARMA, U.S. National Gasoline Prices, Global Petrol Prices, DOW Jones Industrial Average, S & P 500, NASDAQ, Gold, Silver, Platinum, Copper, Palladium, Rhodium, Aluminum, Neodymium, Precious and Rare Metals, Light Sweet Crude Oil, U.S. Monetary Conversions, U.S. National Debt, U.S. National Debt Clock, National Security Matters, Monetary Conversions of the Day, Bitcoin, Chinese Yuan, European Union Euros, Mexican Pesos, Russian Ruble, Fijian Dollar, Gambian Dalasi, Kyrgyzstani Som, Lao Kip, Latvian Lats, California Gas Prices, Florida Gas Prices, Hawaii Gas Prices, Washington Gas Prices, Iowa Gas Prices, Global Petrol Prices, Yemeni Petrol Price, Cloward and Piven, Coinbase, Officer Kim Potter, Duante Wright, George Floyd, Minneapolis Police Officer Derek Chauvin, Bernie Madoff, Ashli Babbitt, Capitol Hill Riots 01-06-2021, FALSE FLAG OPERATIONS, Afghanistan, Denmark, People’s Republic of China, Communist China, Prime Minister David Cameron, President Nicolas Sarkozy, Professional Sports, Professional Boxing, “Smokin’ Bert” Cooper, Earnie Shavers, Jimmy Ellis, Larry “The Legend” Donald, Riddick “Big Daddy” Bowe, Ron Lyle, Major League Baseball, National Football League, NFL- the, California Lottery, Lottery Results, Super Lotto, Super Lotto Draw #3551, Powerball, Powerball Draw #837, Roman Catholic Church, Pope Sergius III, Pope Anastasius III, Levon Helm, Moses Scharbug III,
[i] We began offering the music of Deep Purple on Tuesday, 20-March-2018 and concluded this lengthy offering on Sunday, 08-July-2018.
[ii] We shared the music of Deep Purple, Ian Gillan, Captain Beyond, Elf, and Rainbow beginning on Tuesday, 20-March-2018 and concluded this massive offering on Sunday, 14-October-2018. Please seek out the music by all of these phenomenal bands. All are fabulous.
[iii] We began promoting the music of Supertramp on Monday, 13-July-2020 and we plan on promoting them through Tuesday, 11-August-2020. We hope you will seek them and their music out, they are a fantastic band.
[iv] We hope to promote the music of Curved Air within the next 5-6 years.
[v] We are not sure as to when we will promote the music of the Pretenders but when we do, you will be the first to know so rejoice.
[vii] Speaking of the decision to flip the game from Atlanta to Denver, we learned today that unsavory people like Stacey Abrams and the big dimwit, the pro-Chi-Com-loving LeBron James were integral in getting the game moved. How outrageous. How evil. Scumbags.
[ix] Commodities – Oil, Silver and Gold Prices – CNN Business– see this site for daily commodity information.
[x] Palladium PRICE Today | Palladium Spot Price Chart | Live Price of Palladium per Ounce | Markets Insider (businessinsider.com) See this site for daily trading in palladium.
[xi] Commodities Prices – Spot – Futures (tradingeconomics.com) See this site for much of the economic information cobbled together at this blog.
[xiv] U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time (usdebtclock.org) See this site for the U.S. National Debt Clock.
[xv] Former Secretary of State Mike Pompeo applauds the Biden administration for pulling U.S. troops rather than listening to the military-industrial-political complex and keeping them there another 10-20 years. Secretary Pompeo is also ecstatic that the world sees the Chi-Coms as the generation point for the Chi-Vi.
[xvi] NATO allies with troops in Afghanistan will leave at the same time with U.S. troops.
[xvii] Bing seems to be covering numbers up for the Biden administration so here is where we have gone now: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[xx] We obtain our statistics for the coronavirus from: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[xxi] Commodities – Oil, Silver and Gold Prices – CNN Business– see this site for daily commodity information.
[xxii] Commodities Prices – Spot – Futures (tradingeconomics.com) See this site for much of the economic information cobbled together at this blog.
[xxv] Please see the following site for information on global gas prices: Gasoline prices around the world, 26-Apr-2021 | GlobalPetrolPrices.com
[xxvi] U.S. National Debt Clock: Real Time (usdebtclock.org) See this site for the U.S. National Debt Clock.