Ramat Hasharon, Israel
Contact Me: mosesscharbugiii305A@gmail.com
TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
FALL SESSION 2021
BLOG POST #4,211 AT THE AICP-END
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 389
DAY TWO-HUNDRED-AND-SEVENTY-THREE OF THE BIDEN REGIME
292. TODAY IN HISTORY—TUESDAY, OCTOBER 19, 2021:
U.S. Secretary of the Treasury William Adams Richardson; U.S. Secretary of War Lindley Miller Garrison; Alice Cooper featuring Glenn Buxton, the Doobie Brothers featuring Patrick Simmons, Evander Holyfield, Procol Harum featuring Keith Reid, and the Spencer Davis Group featuring Spencer Davis:
- 615 Thursday: St. Adeodatus I begins his reign as the 68th Roman Catholic Pope. He would serve from today until November 8, 618.
- 1453 Wednesday: The 100-Years War ends as the French army beats the English at the Battle of Castillion.
- 1655 Tuesday: Troops under the command of Swedish King Karel X Gustav occupy the city of Krakow.
- 1739 Monday: England declares war on Spain.
- 1765 Saturday: The Stamp Act Congress, meeting in New York, drew up a declaration of rights and liberties.
- 1781 Friday: British troops under General Lord Cornwallis surrendered at Yorktown, Virginia, as the American Revolution neared its end.
- 1789 Monday: John Jay took the oath of office on this date making him the first Chief Justice of the United States Supreme Court.
- 1812 Monday: French and Allied troops under General Napoleon Bonaparte began their disastrous retreat in which more than two-thirds would die commenced on this date.
- 1814 Wednesday: At the Holiday Street Theatre in Baltimore, Maryland, the first documented performance of “The Defense of Fort McHenry” occurred. Publishers renamed it “The Star-Spangled Banner” when they released it to the public.
- 1849 Friday: Elizabeth Blackwell becomes the first American woman to receive a medical degree.
- 1864 Wednesday: Confederate General Jubal A. Early attacked Union forces at Cedar Creek, Virginia; the Union troops managed to rally and defeat the Confederates.
- 1870 Wednesday: The first four black members of the U.S. House of Representatives win election in the South.
- 1872 Saturday: In New South Wales, the largest gold nugget in the world is found, weighing in at 215 kilograms.
- 1896 Sunday: In Washington, D.C., the 29th U.S. Secretary of the Treasury William Adams Richardson died at age 74. A member of no professed political party, Richardson served under President Ulysses S. Grant from March 17, 1873, to June 03, 1874.
- 1912 Saturday: Tripoli, Libya, passes from Turkish to Italian control.
- 1914 Monday: The U.S. Post Office began delivering mail with government-owned cars, as opposed to using contracted vehicles. Meanwhile, the First Battle of Ypres began during World War I.
- 1919 Sunday: In the 16th World Series, the Cincinnati Reds beat the Chicago White Sox, 5 games to 3; this becomes known as the ‘Black Sox Scandal’ as 8 White Sox players ‘throw the Series.’
- 1926 Tuesday: The Russian Politburo throws out Leon Trotsky and his followers. Trotsky was the Bolsheviks’ greatest military leader and Josef Stalin could not have a foe so gifted in military matters and so turned everyone against him. Eventually, Trotsky would escape exile and make it to Mexico where Beria’s executioners would track and murder him. Russians NEVER change. Putin does the same thing now.
- 1932 Wednesday: In Seabright, New Jersey, the 46th U.S. Secretary of War Lindley Miller Garrison died at age 67. A Democrat, he served under President Woodrow Wilson from 03-05-1913 to 02-10-1916.
- 1933 Thursday: The Berlin Organization Committee introduced basketball to the 1936 Olympic Games.
- 1936 Monday: H.R. Ekins of the New York World-Telegram beat out Dorothy Kilgallen of the New York Journal and Leo Kieran of the New York Times in a round-the-world race on commercial flights that lasted 18.5 days.
- 1937 Tuesday: Publishers put out the first edition of “Woman’s Day” on this date.
- 1941 Sunday: As units of the German army continue their approach towards Moscow, Josef Stalin- after ordering everyone in the city to stand firm- declares a state of siege in the capital. A curfew was imposed and anyone promoting disorder was to be shot as was anyone who was caught outside between the hours of midnight and 5:00 a.m.
- 1942 Monday: In the battle for Stalingrad, as far as the Germans are concerned, the capture of the city is imminent. Elements of the Sixth Army are beginning to overrun the Red October and Barricades factories. Up and down the flanks, Axis allies are digging in. Immediately south and north of the city, Rumanians hold the lines. North of Stalingrad- past the Rumanian positions lie the Italians and then the Hungarians. None of them expect any fighting to occur in the coming winter months although they are aware that there’s a lot of Russian activity taking place east of the Volga River. They pass this information on.
- 1944 Thursday: The play “I Remember Mama,” by John van Druten, opened at the Music Box Theater on Broadway. The U.S. Navy says that black women can join the WAVES (Women Accepted for Volunteer Emergency Service).
- 1946 Saturday: Keith Reid, future lyricist, and occasional keyboardist with the British band, Procol Harum[i], is born on this date in London, England.
- 1948 Tuesday: Future guitarist and vocalist with the California chart-topping rock band, the Doobie Brothers[ii]—Patrick Simmons—is born on this date in Aberdeen, Washington.
- 1950 Thursday: UN troops enter North Korea’s capital of Pyongyang.
- 1951 Friday: President Harry S. Truman signed an act formally ending the state of war with Germany.
- 1959 Monday: Patty Duke at age 12 made her Broadway debut in “The Miracle Worker,” a play that went on for 700 performances.
- 1960 Wednesday: The United States began a limited embargo against Cuba covering all commodities except for medical supplies and certain food products.
- 1962 Friday: Future heavyweight champion of the world, Evander Holyfield, is born in Atmore, Alabama, on this date. Over the course of his professional career, he would compile a record of 57 fights, 44 wins (29 KOS), 10 losses, 2 draws, and 1 no contest (when Mike Tyson bit a portion of his ear off).
- 1967 Thursday: U.S. space probe Mariner 5 flew past the planet Venus.
- 1969 Sunday: Vice President Spiro Agnew referred to anti-Vietnam War protesters as “an effete corps of impudent snobs.”
- 1972 Thursday: In Ann Arbor, Michigan, future U.S. Senator Brian Schatz is born. A Democrat, he would serve as Hawaii’s 11th lieutenant-governor from 12-06-2010 to 12-26-2012 when he became a U.S. senator.
- 1977 Wednesday: The supersonic Concorde made its first landing in New York City.
- 1982 Tuesday: U.S. automaker John Z. DeLorean was arrested by federal agents in Los Angeles, California, accused of conspiring to sell $24 million of cocaine to salvage his business but was acquitted at trial on grounds of entrapment.
- 1983 Wednesday: The U.S. Senate establishes Martin Luther King, Jr.’s birthday as a federal holiday.
- 1984 Friday: Reverend Jerzy Popieluszko, a Polish Catholic priest with ties to the Solidarity labor movement, was abducted and murdered by the communist secret police.
- 1987 Monday: The stock market crashed as the Dow Jones Industrial Average plunged 508 points or 22.6 percent in value, to close to 1,738.74 earning the sobriquet “Black Monday.”
- 1989 Thursday: A British court freed the “Guildford Four,” who had been wrongly convicted of an Irish Republican Army bombing.
- 1994 Wednesday: Twenty-two people were killed as a terrorist bomb shattered a bus in the heart of Tel Aviv’s shopping district. Meanwhile, elsewhere, entertainer Martha Raye died in Los Angeles, California, at age 78.
- 1997 Sunday: Glenn Buxton, member of the original Alice Cooper[iii] band (guitars/vocals 1969-1974), died on this date in Mason City, Iowa, from complications related to pneumonia, he was 49-years-old.
- 2001 Friday: U.S. special forces began operations on the ground in Afghanistan, opening a significant phase of the assault against the Taliban and the al-Qaida scum to which they were giving safe haven.
- 2003 Sunday: Pope John Paul II beatified Mother Teresa during a ceremony in St. Peter’s Square in Rome.
- 2005 Wednesday: In Iraq, the trial of Saddam Hussein begins over his crimes against humanity.
- 2008 Sunday: Retired Gen. Colin Powell, a Republican who was President George W. Bush’s first secretary of state, broke with the party and endorsed Democrat Barack Obama[iv] for president, calling him a “transformational figure”[v] during an appearance on NBC’s “Meet the Press.”
- 2012 Friday: The U.S. military is urging the Obama administration to get behind a massive increase in drone forces for use in military attacks overseas, especially against jihadists and other violent scum running amok around the world. Obama would earn the title, “Droner-in-Chief.”
- 2013 Saturday: JPMorgan Chase tentatively settles on paying $13 billion to the U.S. Department of Justice for its role in selling bad mortgage loans to investors, which added to the Subprime mortgage crisis.
- 2014 Sunday: Pope Francis beatified Pope Paul VI, concluding a remarkable meeting of bishops debating family issues that drew parallels to the tumultuous reforms of the Second Vatican Council which Paul oversaw and implemented.
- 2015 Monday: In Canada’s federal elections, the Liberal Party wins a majority of 184 seats which will springboard wimp Justin Trudeau- son of former Prime Minister Pierre Trudeau- into being the prime minister.
- 2016 Wednesday: In Las Vegas, Nevada, the third and final presidential debate occurs between Democratic Party nominee Hillary Rodham Clinton and GOP nominee Donald J. Trump. When asked if HE will accept the results of the election, Mr. Trump refuses a direct answer and says, ‘we’ll see.’ This of course draws outrage from the press and the anti-Trumpers but folks, it is what it is- no one asked Hillary if she would accept the results of the election and as we would later learn- she wouldn’t because she set the whole Trump-Russian collusion scam in motion, something the world would learn four years later.
- 2017 Thursday: Puerto Rico Governor Ricardo Rossello, meeting with President Donald Trump at the White House about a month after Hurricane Maria, described the situation in the island territory as “catastrophic”; Trump rated the White House response to the disaster as a “10.”
- 2018 Friday: Hollywood does it again: a reboot of the “Halloween” series of movies with Jaime Lee Curtis as the female lead grossing $77 million in its debut, the most of any film with a female lead over age 55.
- 2019 Saturday: Whack-job freshman Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (birthname- Sandy Cortez, aka “Baby Evita,” aka “AOC, former NYC barmaid and self-proclaimed Marxist) endorses Democratic-Socialist Senator Bernie Sanders for president. Meanwhile, rising energy prices in Chile force President Sebastian Pinera to declare a 15-day state of emergency so law enforcement and the military can crack down on widespread unrest and violent protests.
- 2020 Monday: Recent polls continue suggesting that “Pro-China Joe” Biden is going to smoke President Donald J. Trump on Election Day. Okay. Other polls such as a recent NBC questionnaire proclaim that 52-percent of the American people compared to a measly 44-percent want to see Democrats control both houses of Congress. Uh, okay. We shall see. Elsewhere, billionaire Robert F. Smith- the man who paid off the student loan debt of Morehouse College grads last year admitted to a scheme to cheat the IRS of taxes for 15 years. He’s in trouble but his defense will be that the IRS is ‘racist.’ Meanwhile, DNI John Ratcliffe say there is ‘no intelligence’ behind the recent release of the Hunter Biden laptop showing it was another ‘Russian scheme’ as California Congressman Adam Schiff, Democrat, has been screeching over the weekend. NO one is disputing what’s on the laptop is untrue; no, they are upset that it’s coming out now. Remember: whatever the Democrats accuse others of doing is what they themselves are guilty of committing.
- 2020 Monday A: President Donald J. Trump hammers Dr. Tony Fauci and other ‘idiots’ for their Chi-Vi alarmism. Unfortunately, the COVID-19 responses by many Democratic governors have destroyed the economies in their states. We should have initiated a balanced approach. We remember back in March how our medical professionals dismissed the disease whereas now, it is the destroyer of the world. Elsewhere, “Pro-China Joe” Biden attacks Hungary as being no better than the totalitarian regimes of Belarus which leads the Hungarian Foreign Minister Peter Szijjártó says that ‘Joe had better worry about his Ukrainian problem before bitching out Hungary.’ Speaking about “Pro-China Joe,” the Wall Street Journal- in an analysis of the former vice-president’s economic proposals- says that by 2030, household median income in the United States will fall by $6,500. Don’t want it. Elsewhere, White House Chief Mark Meadows says that a bias among social media bigwigs does indeed exist, and it leans to the DEMOCRATS because they are showing their hand when it comes to concealing and covering up Hunter Biden’s laptop.
- 2020 Monday B: U.S. Senate Republicans urge Pope Francis- the man in charge of the Deep Church- to hammer the Chi-Coms over their persecution of religious freedoms and for myriad human rights abuses. Meanwhile, U.S. Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin and House Speaker Nancy Pelosi say they are close to a “COVID-19 relief deal.” Elsewhere, the New Yorker suspends Trump-hater writer and CNN’s chief legal analyst Jeffrey Toobin for having whipped out his dingus during a Zoom call between him, New Yorker staffers, and radio station WYNC Radio personnel. The event occurred last week and the excuse the moron gave to various news outlets was that he ‘thought he was off-air.’ He gave no explanation as to WHY he yanked his pecker out in the first place. We suspect he must be proud of his junk. What a punk. He should be terminated. When will #MeToo allegations hit this piece of work? Update: we now hear that Mr. Toobin was doing more than sharing his dong with whomever he was intending to share it with- what a sick f**k- he must be close to Anthony Weiner. He apologized to his wife, family, his bosses, and maybe even to God today.
- 2020 Monday C: As for the Beijing Bug, here are the numbers for the CHI-VI, you know, COVID-19 Chinese Bat Flu Virus Crisis, the pandemic they started but blame on the U.S.: Here are the statistics for the planet as a whole: 40,272,089 confirmed cases, +468,527, 1,116,167, confirmed deaths, +4,453, and 27,558,672 confirmed recoveries, +204,959. Next, here are the stats for the United States, the intended target of the Chinese-engineered Xi Jinping Bat Flu pandemic: 8,293,975 confirmed cases, up 52,040 from yesterday’s reporting, 223,426 confirmed deaths, UP 548, and 5,255,335 confirmed recoveries, UP 25,350. Next, in the three states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 878,346 confirmed cases, 16,979 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 14,183 confirmed cases, 187 confirmed deaths, and 11,044 confirmed recoveries. Finally, here are the stats for leftist-Marxist-socialist hellhole of Washington: 102,403 confirmed cases, 2,339 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Let’s look at one other state: New Mexico- currently, they have 37,302 confirmed cases, 935 confirmed deaths, 19,894 confirmed recoveries- thank you, Governor Michelle Lujan Grisham for reporting recoveries; how about encouraging other governors to do likewise? Let’s look at Israel’s numbers now that Mo and his wife have moved there: 304,635 confirmed cases, 2,260 confirmed deaths, and 272,768 confirmed recoveries. Let us look at another nation: India: they have 7,594,736 confirmed cases of the CHI-VI, 115,236 confirmed deaths and 6,730,617 confirmed recoveries.
- 2020 Monday D: Here are the stats for today’s Stock Market closes: first the DOW Jones Industrial Average, 28,195.42, DOWN 410.89 points (-1.44%). Next, here are the stats for the NASDAQ: 11,478.88, DOWN 192.67 points (-1.65%). Finally, here are the numbers for the S&P 500: 3,426.92, DOWN 56.89 points (-1.63%). Price of GOLD: $1,905.90 per troy oz., -5.80 (-0.30%) Here is the price of SILVER: $24.49 per troy oz., -0.208 (-0.84%). Price of PLATINUM: $858.50 per troy oz., -5.00 (-0.58%). Price of PALLADIUM: $2,357.50 per troy oz., +15.20 (+0.65%). Here is the price of COPPER: $3.08 per #, -0.006 (-0.19%). Price of Light Sweet Crude Oil per barrel: $40.64, -0.19 (-0.47%). Today, one-dollar U.S. = 6.68 PRC yuan whereas one U.S. greenback = 0.85 euros. Just for a lark, $1 U.S. = 76.84 Afghan afghani.
- 2020 Monday E: We have two NFL games today/tonight: (14) Kansas City Chiefs, 26 (5-1) @ the Buffalo Bills, 17 (4-2) and then the regular Monday Night Football game: (15) Arizona Cardinals, 38 (4-2) @ the Dallas Cowboys, 10 (2-4). What the heck has happened to the Cowboys? Tony Romo, please come back!
- 2020 Monday F: As everyone should know, Democratic Party presidential nominee has put a lid on his campaign until Thursday night’s third and final debate in Nashville, Tennessee, at Belmont University, the one hosted by left-wing hack Kristen Welker. The president, however, is out pounding the trail, had two big rallies today, first in Prescott, Arizona, and then in Tucson. Both of them were attended by tens of thousands of people and the energy was overwhelming. Amazing. They must be pumping the blood of aborted children into the veins of “Pro-China Joe” Biden if no one is going to see him for three-and-a-half days. As for Kooky Kamala, NO one knows where she is or what the heck she’s doing- maybe spending quality time with Willie Brown?
- 2020 Monday G: The Presidential Debate Commission announces it has changed the rules and that when President Donald J. Trump and former VP “Pro-China Joe” Biden tango on Thursday night in Nashville, Tennessee, at Belmont College, they will mute the mics if either candidate disobeys the rules. We suspect that when the commander-in-chief attempts to bring up Hunter Biden’s laptop and moderator Kristen Welker cuts his mic that perhaps the sitting president will pull out a “Mr. Microphone” (available at Kohl’s for $30.00) and continue saying whatever he’s going to say. YOU don’t cut off a president, Ms. Welker. Speaking of Hunter Biden’s laptop, Democrats at all levels and their allies in the Fake News are calling Hunter’s laptop part of yet another Vladimir Putin ‘disinformation’ campaign working on behalf of Trump. These people are sick.
- 2020 Monday H: In Los Angeles, California, legendary guitarist and band leader, Spencer Davis, died from pneumonia at age 81.
- 2021 Tuesday: COVID-19 STATISTICS FOR THE PLANET AS A WHOLE: 242,331,811 confirmed cases, +448,747, 4,928,899 confirmed deaths, +8,305 and 219,675,340 confirmed recoveries, +434,322. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 45,996,507 confirmed cases, UP 93,932 from yesterday’s reporting, 748,652 confirmed deaths, UP +2,237,[vi] and 35,710,331 confirmed recoveries, UP 137,506. We genuinely welcome COVID Live Update World Meter for being honest in covering ALL the numbers- God bless them.[vii]
- 2021 Tuesday A: JOE BIDEN TO DONALD J. TRUMP COVID-19 DEATHS- Note: since Joe Biden became president on January 20, 2021, there have been 434,556 CHI-VI DEATHS IN THE United States- mentally deficient old Joe, by the end of the year, you will have tied the total number seen by the Trump administration in a year of the rampaging coronavirus pandemic. Under President Trump’s watch, there were 404,078 fatalities from the Chi-Com Bat Virus. From this point forward, ALL COVID-19 deaths are atop him. He has surpassed President Donald J. Trump with 30,488 Chi-Com lab-engineered virus deaths. Hey, Joe! Explain to us how with numerous vaccines and the push for boosters atop them YOU have more deaths than your ‘evil’ predecessor?
- 2021 Tuesday B: COVID-19 STATISTICS in the four states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Florida, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 4,737,919 confirmed cases, 71,087 confirmed deaths, and 2,519,626 confirmed recoveries. Moving on, here are the numbers for Florida: 3,674,892 confirmed cases, 58,143 confirmed deaths, and 3,036,277 confirmed recoveries. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 82,591 confirmed cases, 876 confirmed deaths, and 81,715 of confirmed recoveries. Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 705,420 confirmed cases, 8,385 confirmed deaths, and 302,708 confirmed recoveries (thank you, Governor Inslee for reporting your damned numbers- moron). Let us look at one other part of the U.S., New Mexico: they have 266,148 confirmed cases, 4,952 confirmed deaths, and 236,680 confirmed recoveries.[viii]
- 2021 Tuesday C: FOREIGN COVID STATS OF THE DAY- Now that Mo has moved to Israel, let us look at the statistics there: 1,319,001 confirmed cases, 8,021 confirmed deaths, and 1,293,657 confirmed recoveries (same numbers). Let us look at one other portion of the world- Japan, 25th country on the list: 1,715,017 cases of the virus, 18,121 confirmed death and 1,689,682 confirmed recoveries.[ix]
- 2021 Tuesday D: STOCK MARKET CLOSES/PRECIOUS AND RARE METALS: DOW Jones Industrial Average: 34,457.31, UP 198.70 points (+0.56%). Next, the NASDAQ: 15,129.09 UP 107.28 points (+0.71%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 4,519.63, UP 33.17 points (+0.74%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $82.44 per barrel, -0.52 (-0.63%). The price of GOLD is $1,774.70 per troy oz., +4.10 (+0.23%) while the price of SILVER is $23.82 per troy ounce, -0.06 (-0.26%). The price of PLATINUM is $1,041.80 per troy oz, -5.30 (-0.51%) while the price of COPPER is $4.63 per pound, -0.07 (-1.58%).[x] The price of PALLADIUM is $2,087.49 per troy oz., -10.28 (-0.49%). The price of RHODIUM is $14,100.00 per troy oz., -100.00 (-0.70%). The price of NEODYMIUM is $797,500.00 per CNY/T, +20,000.00 (+2.57%). The price of ALUMINUM is $3,036.75 per USD/T, -68.50 (-2.21%).[xi] Currently, Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000016. As for Chi-Com money, one-dollar U.S. = 6.39 Chinese yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.86 euros and in Mexican pesos equals 20.21. In Vietnamese Dong, one greenback equals 22,754.00 and in West African CFA Franc, a buck equal 562.25 and in Yemeni Rial, one dollar equals 250.00 of theirs.[xii] Wow.
- 2021 Tuesday E: U.S. NATIONAL DEBT AND GASOLINE PRICES IN THE FOUR STATES IN WHICH WE HAVE CHEF-AUTHORS- Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising by the day and NOTE- these prices are sans TAXES- in California, gasoline prices have risen to $4.510 per gallon, $3.248 in Florida, $4.205 in Hawaii, and $3.868 in Washington state.[xiii] Let us look at one other Utah: $3.696. We are going to do something else that could be fun- gasoline prices around the world going from cheapest to highest. The next country on the list has the sixteenth LOWEST gasoline price in the world- Qatar: $2.131 per U.S. Gallon.[xiv] Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $28,896,516,043,638 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but frigging TRILLIONS.[xv] Cloward and Piven causing problems like they always do which is not good- those two bastards should have met their ends on the chopping block. As for holders of U.S. debt, after Belgium, the next largest holder of U.S. debt is Taiwan with $235,000,000 of U.S. national debt (it is important to note that these numbers vary every day with one nation after another jockeying for top position.
- 2021 Tuesday F: JOE BIDEN’S BORDER CATASTROPHE I- Today is Day No. 208 for the purported ‘Border Czar’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris to be in charge of the southern border and Day No. 115 since she showed up to do the job. Fire her. NOW. Meanwhile, the New York Post has broken a massive story on how the Biden regime is flying illegal aliens around the country in the dead of night and dumping them in unsuspecting towns and cities. Time to start issuing hunting licenses, folks.[xvi]
- 2021 Tuesday G: FOREIGN NEWS-OVERSEAS NEWS I- Human rights activists are demanding a boycott of the Chi-Coms’ 2022 Beijing Winter Olympics over human rights abuses among the Uighurs, the Tibetans, and their cruel and inhumane treatment of the freedom-loving peoples of Hong Kong and Taiwan. (Note- the AICPENDBLOG.COM won’t cover the bogus Olympics nor will we speak of them. It’s akin to covering the 1936 Berlin Summer Olympics. You just don’t do that). In other overseas news, the U.S. signed a bilateral defense pact with Georgia to provide security cooperation between the two countries. Vladimir Putin is going to be pissed. Speaking of both Russia and communist China, the two nations sailed a naval flotilla through the Straits of Japan in the hopes it would intimidate both the Japanese and the TRUE CHINA- Taiwan.
- 2021 Tuesday H: FOREIGN NEWS-OVERSEAS NEWS II- Elsewhere, regulators in the United Kingdom said today that Heathrow International Airport cannot raise passenger fees. Elsewhere, the FBI is down in Haiti trying to aid the corrupt regime in Port-au-Prince find the kidnapped American (and Canadian) Christian missionaries, missionaries whom the kidnappers are demanding $1 million apiece.
- 2021 Tuesday I: HEALTH AND MEDICAL ALERTS- The CDC estimates fentanyl deaths in New York City during the pandemic to be up by 55-percent. Meanwhile, Department of Homeland Security Director Antonio Mayorkas has ‘tested positive for COVID-19 and will work from home.’ Next, Dr. Ashish Jha told Newsmax that the ‘death of Colin Powell due to complications from the Chi-Vi shows the need to protect the compromised.’
- 2021 Tuesday J: COVID-19 LOCKDOWNS-RESTRICTIONS-AND AUTHORITARIANISM NEWS- Dozens of Washington state ferry employees are set to be terminated today for refusing to take the Chi-Vi vaccines. Meanwhile, tens of thousands of California parents and tens of thousands more kids are walking out and protesting the vaccine mandate demanded by Governor Gavin “The Nazi” Newsom. Stand strong, people. In other vaccine mandate news, representatives from Disney, United Parcel Service, and other companies met with slobbering Joe Biden today to discuss problems arising from the senile usurper’s demands for companies with 100 or more employees to force vaccinations upon them or else. Next, Governor J. B. “POS” Pritzker, DS-IL, is pushing BACK vaccine mandates as growing outrage within the state is aimed at him and other crazed Dems such as Chicago Mayor Lori “Frog-Face” Lightfoot who are bat crap crazy at forcing one-size-fits-all mandates on virtually everyone within the boundaries of their power.[xvii] In other news, critics of “America’s Governor” Ron DeSantis, R-FL, have fallen silent as cases of the ‘VID continue plummeting. Finally, Washington state football coach Nick Rolovich and four of his assistants have been fired for refusing to get vaccinated with the Chi-Vi vaccine.
- 2021 Tuesday K: VACCINE MANUFACTURERS’ STOCK PRICES (FOLLOW THE MONEY) NEWS-(1) Pfizer $42.09 (2) AstraZeneca $60.17 (3) Merck & Co. $79.49 (4) Johnson & Johnson $163.87 (5) BioNTech $262.85 (6) Moderna $333.61.
- 2021 Tuesday L: MILITARY SUPPLIERS’ STOCK PRICES (FOLLOW THE MONEY 2) NEWS- (1) Raytheon: $91.23 (2) General Dynamics: $208.61 (3) Boeing: $215.97 (4) Lockheed Martin: $371.07 (5) Northrop-Grumman: $399.30.
- 2021 Tuesday M: PPE MANUFACTURERS’ STOCK PRICES (FOLLOW THE MONEY 3) NEWS- (1) Ansell Ltd.: $32.19 (2) DuPont: $72.24 (3) 3M: $182.31 (4) Honeywell: $221.78 (5) Teijen: $1,580.00.
- 2021 Tuesday N: ARTIFICIAL (FAKE) MEAT MANUFACTURERS’ STOCK PRICES (FOLLOW THE MONEY 4) NEWS- (1) Maple Leaf Foods/Tofurkey: $22.30 (2) Kellogg’s/Morning Star Farms: $61.50. (3) Beyond Meat: $107.47.
- 2021 Tuesday O: BIG BOX STORE STOCK PRICES (FOLLOW THE MONEY 5) NEWS- (1) Wal-Mart $144.69 (2) Lowe’s: $222.91 (3) Home Depot: $357.99 (4) Costco Wholesale Corp: $467.08 (5) Amazon $3,444.15.
- 2021 Tuesday P: PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP NEWS- President Donald J. Trump is suing the January 06, 2021, Committee over keeping his presidential records from these losers. According to the President, the ‘committee is a continuation of the witch hunt.’ Next, President Trump praised General Keith Kelly’s new book, “War by Other Means: A General in the Trump White House,” (hardcover $25.06).
- : JOE BIDEN REGIME NEWS I- U.S. Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen says that Congress must pass a permanent debit ceiling increase lest the U.S. government implodes, and everything goes to hell. Uh, okay. Meanwhile, as U.S. Transportation Secretary “Little Mayor Pete” Buttigieg remains home tossing ‘his twins’ on his knee, Congressman Matt Rosendale, R-MT At-Large district, lambasted the Biden regime as reaching for excuses regarding the supply chain SNAFU occurring on the shelves of consumer stores. Newsmax began reporting on how communist China operates many of our ports today as though this is some sort of breaking news. The U.S. contracts out the operations of our infrastructure to the highest bidder(s) and in the case of many of our major ports, guess who ‘owns and operates them?’ The Chi-Coms.
- 2021 Tuesday R: JOE BIDEN REGIME NEWS II- In other crazy news, the U.S. assistant secretary of health- tranny Dr. Rachel Levine another of Joe Biden’s “firsts”- was sworn in today as the first openly transexual four-star admiral as he took over the U.S. Public Health Service Commissioned Corps. Woo-oo! Good for you, admiral. (Note- we bet our enemies are shaking in their boots looking at all the insane crap we are doing to our country- it’s enough to make one want to become a Russian citizen). Finally, even though everyone knows this is crazy, senile Joe Biden is digging in on negotiating with Iran. Speaking of Iran, Tehran and Venezuela announced today a 20-year strategic alliance against- guess who- Joe Biden and the United States. Wow.
- 2021 Tuesday S: NANCY PELOSI’S JANUARY 06-2021 FALSE FLAG OPERATION- Steve Bannon, conservative strategist for President Donald J. Trump, faces a contempt vote for not rushing to appear before this sham committee on the FALSE FLAG OPERATION pulled off by U.S. House Speaker Nancy “Mumbles” Pelosi and her apparatchiks on January 6, 2021. Later today, the false committee voted to hold Mr. Bannon in contempt. Overweight stooge of the Democrats, Congresswoman Liz Cheney, RINO-WY, trumpeted the fact that the fuzz is coming for Mr. Bannon. Wow. Meanwhile, Capitol Hill Police Officer Michael Angelo Riley pleaded NOT GUILTY last Friday to obstruction charges over messages between himself and a “Capitol Hill rioter” known only as Person 1.
- : POLITICAL NEWS I- Senate Minority Leader “Cocaine Mitch” McConnell told the Grand Old Party today to focus on Joe Biden and stop with rehashing the 2020 Election. (Note- Mitch, because of your slothfulness and perhaps being ‘in the tank’ with the Democrats to topple President Donald J. Trump, YOU lost control of the Senate. By our count, you are responsible for the loss of THREE senators- Martha McSally, Arizona, David Perdue and Kelly Loeffler, Georgia- and maybe even Cory Gardner in Colorado because you would not fight for them just so you could get rid of President Trump. You, sir, are a POS).
- 2021 Tuesday U: POLITICAL NEWS II- Support for the ‘bipartisan infrastructure bill’ among the GOP is slowly collapsing even as Congresswoman Pramila “Pucker Puss” Jayapal, CPUSA-WA 7th congressional district, crowed that she has bullied reluctant Senators Joe Manchin, D-W. VA, and Kyrsten Sinema, D-AZ, into supporting this lunacy. Next, Senator Mike Braun, R-IN, and Pat Toomey, R-PA, are going to hold a press conference on U.S. Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen’s goofy idea of monitoring bank accounts with $600 or more within them. Next, legislators are pushing for stronger laws on BIG TECH.
- 2021 Tuesday V: POLITICAL NEWS III- Liberals are lashing out at Jon Stewart who said, ‘enough with treating President Donald J. Trump like a supervillain.’ Mr. Stewart is correct we must return to some sense of normalcy, but the little soy boys and screeching testosterone-filled women cannot handle such a comment. Next, House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy, R-CA 23rd congressional district, says that he expects more Dems to retire ahead of the 2022 Mid-Term Elections. Meanwhile, 9-term Congressman Jeff Fortenberry, R-NE 1st congressional district, says he expects to get his with fraudulent ‘lying to the FBI charges’ over campaign contributions he accepted from a wealthy foreigner. Don’t the rest of these politicians take money from overseas donors? Just change your party affiliation to a “D” and all will be well.
- 2021 Tuesday W: U.S. SENATE NEWS I- U.S. Senator Lindsey Graham, R-SC, is seeking a hearing from our brave military heads regarding the recent hypersonic missile test conducted by the Chi-Coms. He also needs to learn more on the recent successful, submarine-launched ICBM tested by the North Koreans. It would appear that we are rapidly falling behind our many enemies and are in serious danger, even more so than we ever were when the Soviet Union was alive and well.
- 2021 Tuesday X: FEDERAL AND STATE COURT NEWS- Families of the Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School St. Valentine’s Day Massacre have arrived at a settlement with Broward County, Florida, for $25 million. The county government and the school board were well aware of the dangers presented by deranged student Nicolas Cruz and still they would not act on removing him from the classroom and institutionalizing his butt.
- 2021 Tuesday Y: NEW YORK STATE NEWS- New York City declares racism to be a ‘public health crisis’ (only if white folks are the racists), and City Hall removed the statue of President Thomas Jefferson from the building because of the intimidating effect that statue has on black folks and on Hispanics. (Note- how does the statue intimidate either blacks or Hispanics? Snowflakes, folks, snowflakes; hey- when will the Democrats begin removing the name Senator Robert Byrd from the monuments, highways, and bridges across the South?).
- 2021 Tuesday Z: SPORTS NEWS I- In Game 3 of the NLCS, the Los Angeles Dodgers (111-59) beat the home team, Atlanta Braves (93-74) by a score of 6-5. Meanwhile, in Game 4 of the ALCS, the Houston Astros (98-70) beat the home team Boston Red Sox (98-72) by a final score of 9-2. Tomorrow, both series will continue.
- 2021 Tuesday AA: CALIFORNIA LOTTERY RESULTS-MEGA-MILLIONS DRAW- Here are the results for the Mega-Millions Draw #1704 what with a $94 million jackpot on the line: 03, 12, 13, 19, 52, and Mega 01. Out of 61,000 winning tickets, the highest winners were TWO people who had FOUR numbers plus the Mega for a prize of $8,175 apiece.
- 2021 Tuesday: As we always say, stick around and discover what the Chi-Coms and their putzes in the Democratic Party are up today- getting close to the election so you know these scumbags are up to something…
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0623 a 20” x 24” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “The Watcher.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her website, found at beverlycarrick.com, or at the blog’s Facebook page. At her website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” Beverly has been painting for more than 60 years and known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her Website NOW and view her work. It is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor! You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there IMMEDIATELY! Thank you, the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day.
Beverly Carrick: The World’s Greatest Artist (1927-2012)
ALBUM OF THE DAY AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM:
Sandy Denny released her next album, “Like an Old-Fashioned Waltz,” on June 24, 1974. This album did not chart, nor did it sell well which led the record label to kind of keep her at arm’s length and to say, “NO” to an extended tour in support of it. Ah, well, it is what it is, folks. The musicians on the album featured Sandy Denny (lead vocals, keyboards, guitars), Richard Thompson (lead guitar), Trevor Lucas (acoustic guitars), Jerry Donahue (guitars), Pat Donaldson (bass), Gerry Conway and Dave Mattacks (drums), and loads of other folks. A major effort was put into creating a warm, welcoming product, and the fans turned their backs on it, which is horribly sad seeing as how Ms. Denny’s voice remains among the most unique when it comes to female vocalists in rock. Ah, well, we hope you enjoy it as much as we do so, please, seek it out, give it a spin, and consider adding it to your growing discography. You will be glad you did.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 10-19-2021, all rights reserved. Data compiled with unreserved correctness by Moses Scharbug III. Total Word Count: 6,098. Moses Scharbug III.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, FINE ART, Keith Reid, Procol Harum, The Doobie Brothers, Patrick Simmons, Glenn Buxton, Alice Cooper, Spencer Davis Group- The, Spencer Davis, Evander Holyfield, President Woodrow Wilson, U.S. Secretary of War Lindley Miller Garrison, ‘Border Czar’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris, U.S. Department of Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas, Governor J. B. “POS” Pritzker, Governor Gavin “The Nazi” Newsom, Mayor Lori “Frog Face” Lightfoot, U.S. Transportation Secretary “Little Mayor Pete” Buttigieg, Dr. Rachel Levine, U.S. House Speaker Nancy “Mumbles” Pelosi, FALSE FLAG OPERATIONS, Capitol Hill Riots 01-06-2021, Congresswoman Liz Cheney, Congresswoman Pramila “Pucker Puss” Jayapal, Senator Joe Manchin, Senator Kyrsten Sinema, U.S. Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen, Jon Stewart, President Thomas Jefferson, President Ulysses S. Grant, U.S. Secretary of the Treasury William Adams Richardson, President Donald J. Trump, General Keith Kelly, Congressman Matt Rosendale, “America’s Governor” Ron DeSantis, Steve Bannon, Senate Minority Leader “Cocaine Mitch” McConnell, Senator Martha McSally, Senator Cory Gardner, Senator David Perdue, Senator Kelly Loeffler, Senator Mike Braun, Senator Pat Toomey, U.S. House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy, Congressman Jeff Fortenberry, Senator Lindsey Graham, Communist China, People’s Republic of China, Chi-Coms- The, Republic of China, Nationalist China, Taiwan, FREE China, Russia, Vladimir Putin, Dr. Ashish Jha, Centers for Disease Control, COVID-19 Lockdowns and Restrictions, JOE BIDEN’S BORDER CATASTROPHE I, FOREIGN NEWS-OVERSEAS NEWS I, FOREIGN NEWS-OVERSEAS NEWS II, HEALTH AND MEDICAL ALERTS, COVID-19 LOCKDOWNS-RESTRICTIONS-AND AUTHORITARIANISM NEWS, VACCINE MANUFACTURERS’ STOCK PRICES (FOLLOW THE MONEY) NEWS, MILITARY SUPPLIERS’ STOCK PRICES (FOLLOW THE MONEY 2) NEWS, PPE MANUFACTURERS’ STOCK PRICES (FOLLOW THE MONEY 3) NEWS, ARTIFICIAL (FAKE) MEAT MANUFACTURERS’ STOCK PRICES (FOLLOW THE MONEY 4) NEWS, BIG BOX STORE STOCK PRICES (FOLLOW THE MONEY 5) NEWS, PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP NEWS, JOE BIDEN REGIME NEWS I, JOE BIDEN REGIME NEWS II, NANCY PELOSI’S JANUARY 06-2021 FALSE FLAG OPERATION, POLITICAL NEWS I, POLITICAL NEWS II, POLITICAL NEWS III, U.S. SENATE NEWS I, FEDERAL AND STATE COURT NEWS, NEW YORK STATE NEWS, COVID-19, Chi-Vi- the, The ‘VID, Wuhan Virus, Wuhan Virus Crisis, China Virus, China Virus Crisis, Yellow Fever 2019-2021, Communist China Condition, Kung Flu- The, Wuhan Waltz- The, BIG C-19- The, Wuhan Whoopie- The, COVID-19 Mandates, Pelosi Pox- The, Wuhan Meat Market Malady, Hubei Hooey- The, Illegal Aliens, Illegal Alien Invasion, Illegal Alien Tsunami, Illegal Alien Tidal Wave, Illegal Alien Caravans, Joe Biden’s Open Borders Policies, Build the Wall and Deport Them All, Pfizer, AstraZeneca, Moderna, BioNTech, Johnson & Johnson, Walmart Stock Price, Lowe’s Stock Price, Home Depot Stock Price, Costco Stock Price, Amazon Stock Price, Raytheon Stock Price, General Dynamics Stock Price, Boeing Stock Price, Lockheed Martin Stock Price, Northrop-Grumman Stock Price, Beyond Meat Stock Price, Kellogg’s-Morning Star Farms Stock Price, Maple Leaf Foods-Tofurkey Stock Price, GREEN MEATS, BIG PHARMA, U.S. National Gasoline Prices, Global Petrol Prices, DOW Jones Industrial Average, S & P 500, NASDAQ, Gold, Silver, Platinum, Copper, Palladium, Rhodium, Aluminum, Neodymium, Precious and Rare Metals, Light Sweet Crude Oil, U.S. Monetary Conversions, U.S. National Debt, U.S. National Debt Clock, National Security Matters, Monetary Conversions of the Day, Bitcoin, Chinese Yuan, European Union Euros, Mexican Pesos, Vietnamese Dong, West African CFA Franc, Yemeni Rial, California Lottery, California Lottery Results, Mega Millions, Mega Millions Draw #1704, Stalingrad, MLB ALCS 2021, MLB NLCS 2021, Boston Red Sox- The, Houston Astros- The, Los Angeles Dodgers- The, Atlanta Braves- The, Sandy Denny, Moses Scharbug III,
TODAY IN HISTORY, TUESDAY OCTOBER 19, 2021, POST #4,211
PLEASE READ OUR MAIN BLOG POST, PUBLISHED AT 12:01 A.M.
Tuesday, October 19, 2021:
Monday, October 19, 2020, Today in History Blog Post:
Should the American people lose the elections on November 3, the country will morph quickly into something it was never meant to be: a fascist hellhole along the lines of the ones depicted by George Orwell and Aldous Huxley
[i] We began promoting the music of both Procol Harum and Robin Trower along with Gary Brooker beginning on Monday, 16-March-2015 through Sunday, 31-May-2015. We hope you will seek them out and consider adding them to your growing music collection
[iii] We hope to offer the music of Alice Cooper one day so please keep posted until we do. We think you will appreciate them, especially the original band.
[iv] A well-known RINO- of course he did.
[v] “Transformational figure” in what way? Positive or negative? The latter proved to be the case.
[vi] Bing seems to be covering numbers up for the Biden administration so here is where we have gone now: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[ix] We obtain our statistics for the coronavirus from: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[x] Commodities – Oil, Silver and Gold Prices – CNN Business– see this site for daily commodity information.
[xi] Commodities Prices – Spot – Futures (tradingeconomics.com) See this site for much of the economic information cobbled together at this blog.
[xiv] Please see the following site for information on global gas prices: Gasoline prices around the world, 26-Apr-2021 | GlobalPetrolPrices.com
[xv] U.S. National Debt Clock: Real Time (usdebtclock.org) See this site for the U.S. National Debt Clock.
[xvi] Glad I live overseas now. Mo.
[xvii] Speaking of “Frog-Face” Lightfoot, she is calling the Chicago Police Department’s resistance to her COVID-19 vaccine edicts an ‘insurrection.’ Insurrection? Say what? Tuches, you are incredibly stupid but hey, no one ever said you were very bright. “Insurrection” among the Democrats will be the ‘word of the day’ for quite a while even though NO insurrections are occurring in the country (other than among Democratic voters in the big cities) and no one involved in the January 6, 2021, Capitol Hill ‘riots’ has been charged with the crime of ‘insurrection.’ It’s just a TALKING POINT.
WE THANK EVERYONE FOR JOINING US AT WORDPRESS.COM AND FOR AIDING US IN CONTINUING TO DO THE WORK WE TOOK UPON OURSELVES MORE THAN A DECADE AGO
FOLKS, JOE HAS GOT TO GO- NOW!